Speaker 1: Welcome to the very first episode of Rory and Maul Don't Know Ball, brought to you by our great guys at the Volume, your new partner. Shout out to everyone over there, our label mats everyone.
Speaker 2: You know the dream come true. I've been waiting. I've been waiting for a platform to get my sports shit off on and.
Speaker 1: Been waiting for the time I could smoke a wine black and Mouth and sharks all. I podcasted for that. Yeah, you know I was. I was out on the street with the Volume folks uh.
Speaker 3: In New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was hellow here and there. Yeah yeah, I was trying to scare them, let him know, we here to shake ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even drunk.
Speaker 1: I was just slamming bottles on Bourbon Street floor, just just to see how they reacted, Just let them know. See the emails that came the next day. Well, he can't wait to meet you in personal Yeah, yeah, don't know what you saw Bourbon Street with two great Danes and a bottle of fucking I'm here, Wow, Turkey.
Speaker 2: I'm here. Well, this is Don't Know Ball because Rory, we don't know Ball.
Speaker 1: Yes, I feel like I love the press release shots of ballroom shots.
Speaker 3: Everyone.
Speaker 1: I think everyone thought we were about to do a full blown sports show, which isn't the case per se. No, you and I have spent a lot of time around athletes, and every time that they want to talk, they don't want to talk about sports. They want to argue with us about music, group chats, my text Maash, everything is just all about rappers. So we thought maybe we would bring that on air because I can only speak for myself. All athletes have the worst rap takes I've ever heard of my fucking life.
Speaker 4: Well that's what I was gonna say, Like, we get killed for our sports takes. And you know, obviously we don't know ball, but athletes don't know music, No, some of them. Some of them surprisingly know more than we expect. But this is why we've created this show to kind of show those contrasts of yeah, we don't know ball, but a lot of these athletes they don't know music either. So we let's have a conversation with some of our favorite athletes and famous, favorite people from the sports world, and let's see exactly how much we don't know about ballah.
Speaker 1: Cause I feel like they go hand in hand. Rappers want to be athletes. Athletes want to be rappers. It's just it's part of the culture, part of it. Forever it goes. I mean shit, even down to the rat beef shit iverson getting brought up in some shit he didn't want to be brought up in every time. I feel like every time there's a rat battle in athlete's name gets brought up somewhere in there, because I was even going back, I think every single battle has that.
Speaker 4: Well, you can't have too many hip hop bars without it being a sports reference in it. It's just something that has been in Unison since the beginning. A lot of the basketball in particular basketball culture taking office in large part of hip hop becoming such a worldwide phenomenon. So we here to have some fun talk to some some some athletic guests, talk to some guests from the sports world. Yeah, and let's see how much we can we can share with each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, media, coaches, personalities, not just always athletes all the time. That was a very mature response that you were saying that. Of course there's metaphors and rat bars about sports, some of them sleeping with the same women, because that's what that's what gets brought up in every single battle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a whole other conversation that.
Speaker 1: Every battle, Yo, there's always a rapper that is bringing up someone that they're Eschobo brothers with.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it happens. They frequent the same places.
Speaker 1: And that won't really be the consensus of this show. We're not trying to get messy and do that. No, it may come up every now and then, but you know that'll be in pretty production.
Speaker 4: Depending on who we're with and depending on how much they still work out. We don't want to We don't want to start wrestling on the set. We don't want that to happen.
Speaker 1: That's when I know shit got really weird when podcasters and athletes that were Eskimo brothers like you too.
Speaker 4: Yes, different worlds. It's a whole different world out here now. But I am excited because we get to uh, we get to talk. I get to get off some of my I think I have the best, worst takes. I have the best work for it because I could be because I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: But I could be right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So listen, man, mister Terrence Howard, shit and get Richard I trying.
Speaker 2: I could have been right. But I could have been wrong. Yeah, and even if I could have been wrong, I'm I'm still right because.
Speaker 1: I could have been still right, but I'm still right exactly. That that's the approach I take the sports exactly. So I think we're ready for our guests. Yeah, first one, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Welcome to another episode or a new episode of Don't Know Ball, the show where Rory and Maul don't know Ball, don't know nothing about ball, but we talked to some of our favorite athletes and sports personalities so they can tell us exactly how much we.
Speaker 2: Don't know ball. And today we are joined by a legend.
Speaker 4: One of my favorite personality is one of my favorite players, West Virginia Legend, Atlanta GA Legend Adam pac Man pac Man pac Man Jones.
Speaker 2: How are you feeling, my brother, I'm.
Speaker 3: Doing good, man. I appreciate y'all for having me.
Speaker 4: Man, Yo, listen, it's a pleasure. It's a pleasure to talk to you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: We haven't met formally, but I'm sure we will one day. But we just want to kick it with you for a few men and want you to tell us exactly how.
Speaker 2: Much we don't know about ball.
Speaker 4: What we're gonna find out how much you know about music, because we know listen that for Rari Kit.
Speaker 2: I'm on it, bro.
Speaker 3: You got hear some of the new stuff March fifteenth, I'm dropping the whole EP. I got a lot of I don't want to spoil everything, but I got a crazy song with Jimmy Allen. That's a country song. I got Rico Rich on there going back, Welcome through Atlanta. I got a coat up and coming artist that's making a splash, White Kid.
Speaker 4: Sorry for the interruption, Adam. We had a little somebody on your phone died. You've been you know, he ain't charging your phone and you have PXG getting your I'm.
Speaker 3: Sorry, bro, because I would be so pissed if I was in the middle of doing my show and your phone fucking died. It's all good, all I want to apologize to y'all because I don't take ship for granted. Yeah, it's a pleasure to even have y'all want me to talk on the show, like, oh, absolutely, people some people take shit for grant it, and then you know that's how they get lost in the fire. But yeah, my bad, bro, it's so good.
Speaker 4: Brood. We appreciate you taking your time out today.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good, we're looking for a new project. What age did you start to start start wrapping up?
Speaker 4: March fifteen, March fifteen, March fifteenth.
Speaker 3: Like I was saying, I got Jimmy Allen on drop it down a little at the tailgate, Jimmy Allen on the song. I got uh Rico Rich, who is making this move in Atlanta right now. I think he's up next. I got another a white kid named Coke that I'm a part of this on the record. I got a big homie show from Dallas, and I got two more other names that I'm not gonna reveal. Okay, all right until like they hit their songs. Well, yeah, I enjoy it, bro, like I can really wrap like.
Speaker 2: No listen.
Speaker 3: Is hard? Do you like that Ferrari Ki?
Speaker 2: Fucking with that Ferrari K. I always saying better than jail.
Speaker 3: I got something on the base of that Ferrari and't go like Mad Stepper, Hot Pepper, Big Rolling Missus Rapper and the Demon Red Letter, Mister Grummer, Redder, Rocket Louis Swelled another level that's with the Devil Peeddal to the Metal, put your peak capital letters. I can change the weather. Rain Man money, insane man, maccaine Tan got my own screen bucket. And as for Damn mad Man like herravance, feel like a Gannerstan. Yeah yeah, I ain't to tagging ship Man your bitch mad. I ain't hit bat. I know she's big, said my first class bitch. I got no pack.
Speaker 2: I believe everything you saying. I believe you. Turn the camera. I want to see all the white people shopping for golf club over right.
Speaker 3: Now. Let you again shout out no, no, no, I'm plugged in now. Okay, okay, hey give me one shame won't you give me twice? Shame on me.
Speaker 2: That's a fact.
Speaker 3: So I'm here at PG right now, and I ain't mean to cut you off, but shout out to PG because that's one of my major sponsors that keep my golf game.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: You're smelling no, pat listen.
Speaker 4: Man, I gotta I gotta come to PXG. I gotta go in the shopping I need to get every day. I don't have nothing, but I really do want to get into golf. Like we went golf maybe two years ago, and I'm absolutely terrible, but it is something that I do want to get into. So the fact that you at PXG. I got to get the PXG and get my whole golf shit together, and I ain't Bro.
Speaker 3: I got some connections though, you know what I'm saying, no more, and I'm starting a golf show getting the damn Hole this summer. I'm gonna be shooting the damn hole. I like that. Get in the damn hole, you know what I mean. We're gonna take four everybody got to take four shots before we start a game. Tom Tom fashion five hole, been big money, smoking a lot of weed and man respecting the culture of golf, but like it's a different culture now when it comes absolutely.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I gotta, I gotta see that's my type of show. I gotta.
Speaker 4: I gotta be a guest on that show. Bro, four shot, got you, I need you four shots smoke and then we I'm down, Get in then get in the damn hold.
Speaker 2: Get the damn I'm down. I'm definitely coming to shoot that with you for sure.
Speaker 1: You know, Schoolboy Q said he was going to retire rapping and just golf. Have you connected with him yet?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't. I got it. I know schoolboard with you, but I haven't told to him all since he made that statement. But great, dude, though he golf, he golf for really he was him, what do you shoot?
Speaker 4: I can't remember what he shot, but we shot out in Calabasas at the Calabasas Club with y'all suck sound like, no, we trashed, But it was some. It was some real golfers out there, like Matt Barnes was there. His golf game look pretty decent.
Speaker 3: But it was some real golf it was.
Speaker 4: It was some.
Speaker 2: It was some golfers out there that really did that thing.
Speaker 4: But but but Q actually surprised me, like you know, he was, and he's been talking about how much he's he's jumped into golf obviously Jr.
Speaker 2: Smith everything that he's doing in golf.
Speaker 3: Golf, Yeah, J Smith could definitely play with That's my boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I definitely I want to get into it, man, because I think, like you said, it is it is cool that you know, more of us are getting into golf and kind of bringing our culture into golf and having fun with the sport and just making it our own.
Speaker 2: I think anything we touch, we make it our own, and we make it's.
Speaker 3: Crazy, bro, Like, where are we at right now? And compared to where we used to be. Like golf was a rich white sport, old rich white. You had to have a lot of money to play golf. Some way, you can compare it to fucking hockey like, well, we grew up down have hockey bro Like the goddamn's hockey skates costs a thousand dollars. Kids in the hood can't pay for that. These titleist balls, these p XG clubs that I'm hitting, you know what I mean, These are twenty thousand dollars clubs for a set. Damn. So I think now where we're at in the day and the time, it's about what you wanted to do. They making ship affordable for what you want. You get what I'm say. Everybody can't get pggs straight off the riff, but if you're in that ballpark, you can get the pgg's. But like we didn't have we didn't we didn't have the tools. When I grew up from where I'm from, from Bankhead, both Rock Westside, Atlanta, Georgia, uh going and I stayed right up the street to East Lake. Yeah, we would go up there and pick up balls for money, but it was nowhere near and like we was getting a chance to play right, and so like, yeah, I enjoyed though, Bro, it's it's me competing against myself, you know what I mean, just being that little white ball out that you can't get mad at. Noldbody. Yeah, what's yourself?
Speaker 2: When you playing golf? Is your approach to it?
Speaker 4: As far as from a music standpoint, on the way to the course, are you listening to the same type of music you will listen to you on your way to the field.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's a good course. I do listen. I listened to music the whole time I'm playing golf. Like always got to speak on my car.
Speaker 4: What's in your golf car? What's what's one of your playlists for your golf car? A lot of jelly bro, I ain't gonna lie, okay, all right, George, just.
Speaker 3: Because I ain't trying to get all round up. You know what?
Speaker 2: A different frequency in golf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a lot of jelly roll.
Speaker 2: Is that what made you want to do the country record?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: Is that what made you want to do the country record?
Speaker 3: No? Actually, it just so happened to happen because I'm pretty talented, and man, Jimmy was talking one day and like Jailer Road was my friend, bro, Like we went to college, get like on my couch, like like we're like, I know him, know him?
Speaker 2: I didn't know. I never knew he went to West Virginia.
Speaker 3: Yes, Jairo went to West Virginia. Why Blanco? Wow, Blanco is like my best friend. He grew up in the same projects I grew up in. That's right.
Speaker 2: I had no idea about that.
Speaker 3: I heard I heard Gonna do the Two Steps six years before it came out, like that was my boy, Like, yeah, future right up the street.
Speaker 2: So now I know who the feature is that you ain't want to say now I know that I have not.
Speaker 3: Said anything, but that's a good assumption. Yeah, I know, yeah right there, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. When you met Jelly rolling West Virginia? Was he was he making music?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, Rapp, were you making music at that time?
Speaker 3: Too? Well, I would go in rap, but like I would always like I've always been in the studio and all around the studio. But like them chicks won't like football chicks, Maron, no, y, I ain't none of them chicks Like, no, absolutely not. I'm cool with like no, I'm actually invested in repers and I will not say their name. Okay, that are mainstream artists. Yeah, but them checks are not like them football chicks.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not, not even like I'm.
Speaker 3: Making five hundred thousand a week. Like you think I worry.
Speaker 1: About rapping really like you think I want Spotify's penny, Like what are we talking about.
Speaker 3: I've always enjoyed doing it. Like I had a label that was called NSL when I was in the league and NFL made me like change the name because it was sound to call the same sign as in FL. But it was in SL National Street League. So I've always been dibbing and dabbing in the music. I had the biggest studio in Atlanta. Everybody came through eight oh eight metro. The Future end up selling it in the future. After after I was like I'm done with this, this, this, this, this side the other game. But yeah, man, like we bought it from Dallas Austin back in the day. So like, yeah, I've always been around, like t I GZ like I've been around, Like I realized, bro, like yeah, football saved my life. So I was in the streets, like really in the streets like for real or for real. So I was young, bro, like fifteen, sixteen years old at Magic City at Bellevy.
Speaker 2: Room, fel with room God damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like I'm talking about classic dressed up like Chris Cross with the jersey on backwards, you know what i mean. Like shout out to Kate Wells too. Like but like I've been around a long time, bro.
Speaker 4: A long time speaking of the ATL music scene to pack Man Jones, who is who is the king of the ATL music scene?
Speaker 3: Young thug?
Speaker 2: Young thug? Here Bonna block, you say a period or just the new generation?
Speaker 3: None of them niggas would be doing nothing. They was the new generation? Okay, little baby future. None of them niggas would have been without.
Speaker 2: The mm hmm you feel worry about future?
Speaker 3: To man, did you hear what I so? Young? Gotta put respect they gotta put respect on short name even Yeah, and like I'm friends with both sides. But like you know, like lu wouldn't be Lucha without thought.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know we talked about, you know, doing during thugs whole trial. Yeah, rest in peace, Rest in peace, rich home. Yeah he was absolutely a big figure in that scene for sure.
Speaker 3: Y'all knew they like you were talking about, bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now you name me you named some names and some dudes. That's tied in for sure, definitely.
Speaker 3: Bro like was the member of changing all that ship round.
Speaker 2: Being being from banker? What was what was that time?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Rest in peace to the Shorty Low but the t I Shorty Low disagreement.
Speaker 3: I got I was talking about, said our piece of Shaorty, our piece of Callos. I can hear shot the sand pack gold Dodo. Damn, I missed the old Atlanta the niggas so so pop me po a rock? Got me? I mean pull me for a walk, got me? When were real slow mode? Oh yeah, that was just since you said shout out, shout out, shout out the callos man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rest in pe Shorty Low for sure that man man on what side? So what were you listening to growing up? I mean outside of going to strip club at fifteen? What music was playing around you and banking?
Speaker 3: Now? I won't listen to none of that ship. My life was so fast, I ain't get fun about no music. I was trying to stay alive, my boy. That music ship is this day and age and time, like we ain't have all these phones, like we had phones like maybe high school, but like you still don't have a phone, Like we had my Space, bro, my Space, what was the ot ship they had? But like we didn't have the platform of of all this ship that we take this new technology screaming and all that when when we grew up, So like I grew abround like and I ain't trying to be boosting and bragging, but like I grew up trying to stay alive. Like all thing was like I'm gonna keep my head in this football because I go out this don't. I don't want that to catch up with me, you know what I mean? And basketball all sports, I should say, But like I was different, like mentally driven, like way different than a lot of kids that was in the projects, you get what I'm saying. Like my dad was like d man, Like I've seen my dad get killed right in front of me. So like a lot of things that other people might be like looking up to, like that wasn't me. Like like I've never had Oh I want to be like Emmy Smith, Like no that that that that like mentally I've just always been like that. Like and then the last time I ever thought that I wanted to be somebody when I was growing which was d one sempers, and that was just more of the person that D is, you know what I mean, as the player. And when I got to meet him, I'm like, Damn, this is who I need to try to fucking be like. And can't be like him because he don't cuss. I cussed all the time. But like, I took a lot of characteristics from our relationship him, him being in my life and being like a big brother, father figure and tried to implement that and my day to day basis. So I fucking whacking nobody around here.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, please don't do that.
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 4: Who was the rapper that you first started listening to when you say, you know what, I think that I can make music, like, after you really wanted to get into it, who was the artist that you was like, Damn, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I want to do this. This is the ship I want to do.
Speaker 5: Hm.
Speaker 3: Well, I really, bro, Like, if you asked me, like, who is one of my favorite artists, it would be probably Geezy okay, like Jez during our time, Yeah him in fifty That wouldn't be my favorite too, you know what I mean. I was listening to JZ like when I got in the league, doing college. It was never but fifty you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Speaking of Jeezy during the whole versus Jezi Gucci, Man, where was packed man at? Because obviously we know the story and the history behind those two gentlemen. So during the verses, you know, for us, we were sitting at home watching it and you could feel the tension of those two.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, man, I don't fuck with none. That's indicator, my boy. Fuck you man, No, we can't. We can't do that. We can't do that.
Speaker 2: Packed well, No, we can't do that.
Speaker 3: Man. That might be your partner, that ain't mine.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I don't never met.
Speaker 3: No, we don't know.
Speaker 2: We just listening to the music. You just listened to music.
Speaker 3: You can't control what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's that's a fact. That's a fact.
Speaker 3: You talking about nigga? Man?
Speaker 2: What you got it all right?
Speaker 1: When you were when you was going home, uh, you know, holidays during college? What was that g Z B MF scene like in Atlanta around that time? You any stories from back then?
Speaker 3: It was crazy, It was crazy. It was crazy. I realized, bro, I was twenty years old, but like I had been getting paid like since high school. Like I can't tell y'all who was.
Speaker 1: Paying me allexedly, it's allegit I was getting paid before then.
Speaker 3: Yeah and ifore like, oh, I know was making some tens fifteens, like and I ain't talking about thousand, right, talking about a month just fucking running the football, bro, yeah or playing basketball. So like the singing was crazy, bro like meach meach Leach had a good good but like besides meat stuff, bro, like it was it was everybody in Atlanta, bro. Like this was like Atlanta was getting a lot of money back then. Bro. Like I can name four five niggas that was getting way more money than me. Like that's still that that. They ain't never went to jail. It's still around here.
Speaker 2: Right, Like we ain't gonna do we ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no, no, we know that. We know that.
Speaker 2: But I said, we ain't gonna say no names.
Speaker 3: We're gonna keeping bill boys. That's what's understood. Don't need to be said.
Speaker 2: They know absolutely, they know absolutely. Have you watched the BMF show? Yeah, what do you think is it accurate from what you knew?
Speaker 3: Which part of you asking me about?
Speaker 2: More so? Season two going in to Atlanta trying to try.
Speaker 3: To throw that portion out there, like yeah, you really want to say, bro, Like, come.
Speaker 1: On, no, I'm actually more talking about the party scene and everything in Atlanta for that second season. First of all, he did his sign Statute of limitations is over. He did it time he could. We could all talk about it at this point. But when when they arrived did in Atlanta? Was that wave really like that?
Speaker 3: The wave was already liked that though, And like you got to realize, like, so I grew up in Atlanta, then I leave West Virginia and go to California, right, I meet TA in California? Okay, do you know what I'm saying? That three two one shit was t shit? Like what if you look on your phone it's BMF on the phone, then you say, right. But like, it wasn't nothing different that I didn't know though, bro, Like I can tell you ten people that was spending just as much money that was going out every night. They had same amount of cars, same amount of girls. Like it was just he was a little bit more flamboyant with it. I just put it like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah that so now it's so about your time in Dallas? Did Jerry Jones or the cal always have any clubhouse rules that you was just absolutely like, how are we supposed to be lose? How were supposed to get ready for gaming? Y'all got all these damn rules in this clubhouse.
Speaker 3: Shout out to my team at been online do ag. Shout out to the pac Man Jones show. I've never had a rub in the rule in the clubhouse.
Speaker 2: Bro, you never had a rule in the clubhouse.
Speaker 4: Doesn't mean rules, doesn't mean it wasn't rules, but you ain't never had no rules in the clubhouse.
Speaker 3: Never, nobody. I've never had a problem at the clubhouse, Okay, not one. Like my problem is when I leave that motherfucker. Yeah, I'm saying all night, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So now you're been what.
Speaker 3: Time are we supposed to be in for curfew? Let my coaches be like, we got a night game. We gotta we gotta lock this nigga in the room coming back for curfew. Yeah, I'll never forget it. I was playing, Uh we played the Eagles when I I was with Tennessee in Philly. We had a night game. Coach Fisher was like, man, I need you here. Yeah, at least by twelve o'clock. I'm like, bro, we don't play the eight o'clr. BRO, Like, if you're gonna find me, go ahead and find me. I go. I go up the script club. I took a couple of teammates with me. He finally ship out of them too. I will say that I got back at like two thirty. I was wasted too. I had a plump for nine eight yards to win the game.
Speaker 2: So at that point, just let me do what I du because when it's game time, I'm locked in. Trust my process, I'm locked up.
Speaker 3: Let me get relaxed.
Speaker 2: So what did the coach? What did the coach after that?
Speaker 3: After that?
Speaker 2: After that touchdown?
Speaker 3: What do you say I want so you can google this player. I ran back to the sideline, threw up, and went back in the game because it was defense time. That was a pump return that I took to the house. That that Eagles game. Yeah, but like coach Fisher, coach Lewis was by far change uh and coach Rod Reguez. I will say that too, my college coach. Okay, they player coaches, you know what I mean, and all that shit. You treat every player the same. That's a lie. Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 4: So we see, uh, we see coach Coach Sanders and what he did for Colorado as far as bringing the culture there and turning that program around.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: The newest one, Deshaun Jackson is now going to Delaware State and we'll see, we'll see what he does as far as bringing the coature there.
Speaker 2: Has pac Man ever thought about getting to the coaches?
Speaker 3: All? Right? Hey, bro, I'm outside bright right Listen, Bro, listen, I'll be I'll tell people this all I done. Got offered twenty five fucking d one coaches jobs, twenty five I will not take not one of them.
Speaker 2: That's not for me, Bro, Like I respect that, you know it's not for you. I respect that. Bro.
Speaker 3: I'm still outside, and like, if I'm gonna coach, somebody's gonna be my fucking son. Like I'm not. I've been in. I played football fourteen years. You think I want to fucking sit in the goddamn film thirteen hours out the day.
Speaker 2: I've retired for a reason. No, you want to be a p XG golf and that's where you try to be at chill.
Speaker 3: You see what I man, Man, I got new clubs to the new ones right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, between Tennessee, Dallas, Cincinnati. What city had the best culture that that kept you from not making that curfew?
Speaker 3: I gotta go Definitely Dallas gonna be here. Dallas was bro. Everybody got groups at Dallas. Everybody got two girlfriends. Like that ship for real, like all that old cap of ass ship. Bro, Like you gotta be honest and right, say you what's what? You know? What I mean? All that old not having where you got that star on your him. Man, you could be the goddamn practice squad right man, you're getting a car deal, you're getting closed and holes and holes?
Speaker 4: Which one of your former teammates were you most impressed by? Like as far as them making music.
Speaker 3: And rapping my teammates that any.
Speaker 2: Former teammate that you heard that music was, like damn he all right.
Speaker 3: It's a kid named jam J Moo is really good. He played with me in Denver. He got some hot shit. I just think I should have probably signed him now that I'm thinking about it. And it's just people don't realize, like it's content content. So you got a good song, it's still got to be some content with the song to support it. And that's what I found out early on, Like, all right, you can put out a song on the song good, but like these motherfuckers want to see something that song is going on, you know what I'm saying. That's just where we at right now in the world, Like everything is click boom. I either want to hear or read it. You get what I'm saying. So I think that's the biggest part with him. And yeah, I think Jamon I will go with jameson. He can he can go, he can sing, bro, And Marvin Jones was good too.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't even know Marvin Jones can sing his as so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, matter of fact, receiver, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember that which teammate had the absolute worst taste in music.
Speaker 2: Would not let him touch the auks chord at all.
Speaker 3: Keep bullet, she got that name? Just out what song? So well?
Speaker 2: He from New York? He from New York? Yes, Bro, what was he playing that?
Speaker 3: You like? Man? Everything? It's anything he plays all New York. Some ship that we never heard of either too.
Speaker 2: Okay, by the way, he was playing underground. He made one jay Z.
Speaker 3: Song in there. I'm a capo fan. I like Jim Jones. He ain't got no Jim Jones on there.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he played underground Ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, what year was this? Uh oh five seven?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean New York. It was a tough year.
Speaker 1: It was a really tough time for New York. That was it wasn't I mean maybe Mimes was playing. Maybe that's what he had on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you ain't playing No j and No Jim Jones, No, So we were playing at that time, Bro, Mimes.
Speaker 3: It was bad. Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you know like that. Back then, it was just New York rappers, rappers, they all make songs. It's all about the lyrics. Down South, we make songs. I want you to enjoy yourself, get to where the fuck you want to go? Boom boom, boom boo boom. I don't need you dissecting every inch a fucking word that I'm saying. Do you like the fucking Yeah? All right, listen to the fucking song. Get you a Little.
Speaker 4: Twenty fifteen May Pro Bowl. So what was pac Man listening to twenty fifteen before the games?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What was your soundtrack? What was your frequency?
Speaker 3: Oh damn, that's a good question. Doug you Doug mhm, Big Thugg?
Speaker 2: Which which project?
Speaker 1: What was twenty fifteen twenty fifteen, all that all that ship was going on during that time, yeah.
Speaker 2: Twenty fifteen. Yeah, okay, Yeah, when it comes to Thug, you like got to listen in the future on the way of the game.
Speaker 1: You got to Yeah, come on, man, when it comes to thug, you like Jeffrey or BARTI six better.
Speaker 3: BARTI six?
Speaker 2: Who else said bart six? I don't want I'm kind of on that side too.
Speaker 1: Bart six to me is what got me into like really like Doug you know, I mean, I'll say what he's doing with Homie Kwan At the time, like BARTI six, I was like, all right, thug is for real.
Speaker 2: This isn't just some yeah some place ship was different. That was when like the Melody Ship, I was like, oh this is a musician, like this is this is a real artist?
Speaker 1: Was bart.
Speaker 3: Hold on? What do you say said?
Speaker 2: To figure that out?
Speaker 3: I done? Got me a chicken? Got I can see that? Put it from my mouth the way. Huh what Doug?
Speaker 2: No copyrights?
Speaker 3: No way? Hey? Hey, have I got ship? Yeah? Got me? Shat got ship?
Speaker 2: Have you you're spoken to Doug since the trial?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I went to the trial.
Speaker 2: Okay, how's how's his spirits now?
Speaker 1: I mean obviously half time, let's go halftime, half time, Like you know what I'm saying, halftime.
Speaker 3: So watch how you coming this thing? Why you like really big.
Speaker 5: Niggas like you did?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That that what we was listening to before the game.
Speaker 4: Back then, though, outside of the collapse that you already have for your projects, who is the one artist that you feel like, I have to get a record.
Speaker 2: With this artist I have to, oh for sure, okay when it comes in, Like okay.
Speaker 3: If I had to pick two people, I'm kind of bised with the because like we're friends, but like I'll be kind of like leaving my music stuff away from him. Yeah, I'm waiting for him to be all right, Bro, that's hard, Like, yeah.
Speaker 2: You don't want to use the friend call. You don't want to use the friend Cary.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do that. Yeah, I feel I don't do that.
Speaker 2: You want to be genuine. You wanted to be genuine, right God?
Speaker 3: Like it? Bro? You here and like people here like they got phones, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah they can hear you.
Speaker 3: And like I was, I was Wayne fan too, Like I opened Wayne up there too, like bro listening to them.
Speaker 4: But but Wayne, did you feel like when they obviously they announced the Super Bowl and halftime show. Wayne felt a little slighted being that it was in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Did you feel like a horrible show? Bro?
Speaker 2: You didn't. You didn't enjoy the halftime show?
Speaker 3: Did you like it? No?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I did not come to do a Black Power or I don't want I don't give a fuck about what your beliefs is at the middle of fucking halftime, Bro, I want to be entertained. Bro Right, that shit was not entertaining, So the only thing was entertaining was seeing uh Serena Williams with that blue dress on seawalking. But besides that, Like, come on.
Speaker 4: Bro, right, do you feel like other players obviously being a player, do you feel like other players probably felt the same way? Like that's not the type of muse we're trying to hear at the halftime?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you ain't see all the coming bro. Come on, bro, Rihanna did a fucking performance and she was pregnant, bro running through the air of the motherfucking stadium and you picked up by a goddamn a scream, Bro, Like what are we talking about? Like like, I don't want to see Oh, it's a jail seal, he in the seal, great white and Luke oh this symbol bro. First of all, that's too much thinking for a football players and any fucking fan that is coming to the fucking game to see the halftime show. You know myself, tickets cost motherfucking tickets twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: My boy at the top right away, and one time we got to see Janets titty.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Come on, man, Like I didn't like it, that's just my personal opinion. The halftime show of the Super Bowl we should be entertained.
Speaker 1: So you felt like you felt like Wayne Digget slighted in New Orleans fucking.
Speaker 3: Right, Like, how do you not bring? Like all right, Kenslam, are you got an hour? You don't bring nobody, you don't bring master p. I mean like it's a whole bunch of fucking New Orleans artists right well on Bourbon Street. These motherfucker like dance and drink. That's what New Orleans about about giving us these complicated songs. And then you only played one fucking song that we know, Okay, right, I would have starked the motherfucker out Paul.
Speaker 1: Drinking Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: What are we talking about order a hurricane?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: I just looked this dumb though. I just looked at this dumb.
Speaker 1: Who would you choose to do the halftime show at at an Atlanta super Bowl at the.
Speaker 3: Young Jeezy t I I would, I would go through the whole crew from between. Atlanta is like ninety nine percent of Atlanta rappers. They stick with each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Atlanta supports Atlanta. That's that's why y'all going on someone.
Speaker 3: Right, Like you might have one or two of them that motherfuckers don't fuck with, like one of the ones I just fucking told y'all. But of Atlanta, Like like I ain't nobody coming to Atlanta getting on Atlanta. Like Atlanta niggas put it put together. They wanted to get your ass a body here. That that's how that going in Atlanta. But like I would like to see if its in Atlanta, I would like to see everybody. I would like to see outcast, big boy, what's the name to come out of retirement? I would like, I'm wanna pass Detroit, Okay till jez Uh Monica? Oh uh? What's Russell Wilson? Girlfriend Sierra Sierra.
Speaker 2: Goodies would go crazy at the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: I'm missing one person though, ship t l C.
Speaker 2: Luda, what about Luda? No, Luda, Luda, Luda got.
Speaker 3: He got from Atlanta. Bro, he's from Chicago, but he got a past. We gave you them a past in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Okay, Chaka too shock for sure? All right, so it's a perfect section of course. No, we know you know, we know you got thugg in there. We know you got thugg in the perfect Seguey. Did you listen to Almaretta's freestyle?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Sorry not sorry where she said everyone that wasn't from Atlanta?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great freestyle, amazing. Which side are you want with that?
Speaker 3: I'm from Atlanta? No, I know that.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, what did you agree?
Speaker 3: Did you? Do?
Speaker 2: You think she got it right? I think that like the way she broke it down when she corrected what she.
Speaker 3: Was saying, she she explained it pretty good.
Speaker 2: She did, I thought she did.
Speaker 3: She broke it down, damn near to the t. Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was surprised. I was surprised that actually at how well she she broke that.
Speaker 3: She's really good though, Bro, she's nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's nice.
Speaker 3: She's really good. Yeah, she got really good word play too. She's smart as hell.
Speaker 1: Did you listen to the Larry June and Two Chains Alchemist project that just came out?
Speaker 2: Nope, I didn't think so.
Speaker 1: But where where does two Chains rank in your your Atlanta Atlanta lists?
Speaker 3: But first of all, man to have a relationship. Okay, so like that's my boy. So I ain't trying to ship on ship like that. But like, what are you saying, like in the top rappers out of it?
Speaker 4: I think he's one of the most underround And we were saying that he's one of the most underrated rappers out of Atlanta as far from just a skills shot.
Speaker 3: How far are you going back? Like when are we starting this play playing circle?
Speaker 4: I'll go back, Yeah, I'll go back all the way back to the beginning to Teddy Boy the Dumber Boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was in that video. I know.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like he's underrated? I feel like, yes, I'm saying I.
Speaker 3: Think you get it. I think you get it pretty decent props. Okay, all right, is he top five out of Atlanta?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, to get top ten out of Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I'd have to sit and think.
Speaker 3: All right, now, maybe top fifteen.
Speaker 2: He's definitely top fifteen. He's definitely top fifteen. I'd have to sit and there he might be play Top fifteen.
Speaker 4: Okay, top ten, bro, Come on, bro, like that's a list that's it's tough to be top ten out of Atlanta. Atlanta got a season Rappids.
Speaker 3: If you're going like, yeah, depend on how far are you going back? Like, because if you go from like double Bagges, what two thousand.
Speaker 2: And four or five, five or six?
Speaker 3: Maybe? Yeah, that was like the second album that they put out.
Speaker 4: No, I think it got better as he went though, No, for sure, for sure, I think so. He definitely coming from my listen. This was it was my man, bro, like like they had all the weed. Yeah, they pull up on the nigga boy, I'm talking.
Speaker 3: About the cap. Yeah.
Speaker 2: When we let's go back to t I Real Quick trap music.
Speaker 3: Or King.
Speaker 2: King King Okay g Z saying about it right yeah yeah yeah yeah, like he.
Speaker 3: Paid away for the whole side. I got nothing of respect you tip.
Speaker 4: Yeah, outcast At Aliens or Quemini O Castling, Ludacris back for the first time or Chicken and Beer on past.
Speaker 2: Hi Pack.
Speaker 1: Have you one of your favorite Chicago albums? Future fifty six nights or Hendricks fifty sixth nights? What okay, I thought you was gonna go Hendricks.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, because I really know what happened about the fifty six nights. I was. I was use it on the fifty fifty when my boy got locked up. He ain't had no fucking picture on the internet. So that's how fifty six nights. You don't know if you know the real story about Dubai.
Speaker 2: Nah don't. We don't know the real story.
Speaker 3: So yeah, let's go we was I mean, oh in Dubai. Yeah, okay, hey, show me a picture of you at this time, this nigga etcho ain't got no pictures on Instagram saying that like he famous somethhing locked his ands up for fifty six nights. They came up with that type.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see, I know a lot of shit that people don't know.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Well, that's what that's what we got you on the call today.
Speaker 4: Man, we're trying to get we don't know ball and obviously we don't know Atlanta Lanta story buying a lot of the music in Atlanta either.
Speaker 2: What was one of your favorite memories on in the studio.
Speaker 3: Uh really just saying all them make it, you know what I mean, Like like I'm not lying, like eight or eight fucking like that whole list. I just told you, Like all them came through a dark studio, bro. Yeah, yeah, shout out to my arm my best friend Chrissy ran all that shit over there. But like, yeah, twenty one Savage Autumn, everybody who popped off from fucking two thousand or five, six, eight nine was in our studio. So like the best part was like seeing them, Like you know what I mean, when I first met thug shit, that was really dugging, Like I know, Kiki Ship like real c was on for two three days, you get what I'm saying. Yeah, just to see what it is now, Like it's that's probably the most uh satisfaction I probably got on this studio.
Speaker 2: What were some of the big records that came out of it? Oh shit, oh shit, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Everything did twenty one Savage Men, trop Bowman, that ship came out of Dark. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Every fucking record, bro, Damn, that's really what every record, bro, Every.
Speaker 3: Last one of the motherfuckers. I'm every last one of them.
Speaker 4: So now it makes sense why your music sounds so good, like now I understand it, like you really like you're in the mix, like you're right there next to some legendary sound like because when I like, I said the Ferrari, when I played that, I was I'm not gonna lie bro I was like, oh nah, he this record is dope. Like I was not expecting to hear I see Ferrari kid, I'm like, let me hear what pac Man talking about. But when it came on, so it didn't sound like somebody that is just trying to do this music ship. It sounds like somebody that's been around it, that has come up into music, has been those what sounds to listen for and those what sounds good way to put what has the right people mixing in and producing it.
Speaker 3: So now that you do all that myself to just let you know real, I sit there, record boom clip put boom. Listen boom clip boom.
Speaker 2: You record out of protests?
Speaker 3: Yeah, pros way.
Speaker 2: Way wait wait packed hold on, hold on, you recorded.
Speaker 3: They got on the studio and don't know how it happens though, being rich and don't know how to check my fucking statements.
Speaker 1: Someone, no, no, no, I get what you get that Rick what you said, But I was not expecting you to say that you record and mix your own ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah that is I know. I know, I know how I wanted to sound, and I expect that I don't use other people. But like at my studio at home. Yeah, like this ship that this new ship that I'm dropping right now. Yeah, I wish I could know what I got like do it. You're gonna love this beach.
Speaker 2: I love it right, I love it.
Speaker 3: Too many? Ya bitch got me pairing. I'm gonna shoot this video going past.
Speaker 5: Pittsburgh Stadium like this, y'all too many bitch got me pairing wigs interstitian when I win the same the start even.
Speaker 3: Know I'm out slide like, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Like a nigga like one.
Speaker 3: Like three, get dirty, nigga, make something going. That's what we have. Crack some twin niggas. My twin chill came out here. Never made it. See the kid are you going crazy?
Speaker 2: And the pack man making I'm not just saying this because we're talking now. This is hard.
Speaker 1: I got it bro like see you always do right now that sweater god like now that sound good.
Speaker 3: So many different flavors though, like the song I did with Jim Allen is a country music song. Then I got songs like this, Well, I'm just talking ship having fun in the studio. And then I got some ship like heartfelt, like you know what I mean, like some real ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who produced the I brother sable?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 2: Man, getting the funk out of here. But we're not doing this man?
Speaker 3: Why god? Bro? No longer it telling me to sample that beat and fix it like that. Yo, this is what long you're thinking?
Speaker 2: This is crazy? I beat this hard. It's just fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: Wait, how you How is Adam Jones putting all this ship on the music side and doing it all by.
Speaker 2: That might be better than NAS's version of good morning Bro.
Speaker 3: Bro, you gotta realized I do everything, Bro, I got a TV show, I do music. I'm in the middle of doing the documentary and writing a book. Like this ship is not that hard, bro. Like if you really like I have nothing else to do but get better every day that I like that.
Speaker 2: I have nothing else to do but every day.
Speaker 3: And I compete though, Like I'm not doing this ship because I know what motherfucker's gonna say. Bro, we just get all this money. He's trying just put out some obs. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no. I am very talented and the things that I do, and I'm not doing nothing if I know I can't do it. Man, it ain't pretty too much of nothing that I can't do when it comes to talking, ship, rapping on the beat, performing or anything when it comes to content like I can do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just had Leangelo Ball at the NBA All Star Week and performance record.
Speaker 2: What did you think about that?
Speaker 3: Trash?
Speaker 2: Okay, we're on the same page.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think I think everyone want understand how everybody's talking about the song is.
Speaker 2: It's horrible, I said when I said it. When he came out, they called me a hater, no.
Speaker 3: Bro because he got that light skinning place and he drake bronk. I listened to that. God damn.
Speaker 4: I hated it and they called me a hated When the song came out, I said it was trash. I mean, I'm just listening to good.
Speaker 3: I would love to get in any studio that he's in and me and him go in there just for an hour.
Speaker 2: It ain't gonna take me a long and just who come up with a better record, or we could just we.
Speaker 3: Can both do a verse and she would come up with it. Don't matter to me. We're gonna set that up.
Speaker 4: Packed man and yellow Ball in the studio. Who coming out with ship rap writing recording mixed in like Jello?
Speaker 2: Don't stand a chance?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: What program you used to produce?
Speaker 3: I can't tell you that I like it. The reason why I can't tell you that because I'm in the middle of getting paid for that.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, respect, you know what I'm saying. Respect whatever program since it was a.
Speaker 3: Two weeks later, you can get it all it because that and another thing okay right here that I'm working on the deal with. So I want to say what I'm using because I might not.
Speaker 1: Be using that no more respect that I respect the business side of Who are some of your like producer inspirations?
Speaker 2: Your favorite producers?
Speaker 3: Oh, Metro the way, m hmm, this is funny. My boy down in Miami. Who's that? Me? Who's the best producer right now in the game in Miami? You should know that, y'all. Y'all following music, you definitely.
Speaker 2: Best producer in Miami. But so many people be in these city making all the hits right now out of Miami. He's from Miami.
Speaker 3: No, he's from Chicago south Side. No, south side is Atlanta. Yeah, the south Side is making a lot of hits. You're right by that give you one. I'm gonna give you one more shot. Light Skin used to rap, got the whole we.
Speaker 1: Talked, talked about. That's our family. Bird hit maker, young bird hit maker.
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought he was I think I thought he was still in LA.
Speaker 3: That's what I was like in Miami. He making everything hot, right, family, he need a fucking beat, bro, Like I need what's up? He like bir just coming to Miami and I had to get I ain't had a chance. That's not like one of Like that's that Me and him are like this, like no, No, that's our guy. Like when he was going through all his ship when he was in Atlanta, like of the times he was at my house, you know what I mean, Like I fuck with Bird like one hunted, you know what I mean? Like that's my boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah what you thought of Antonio Brown's record? Put that ship on?
Speaker 3: Actually I liked it. I liked was bro. It was it was catchy, The verse was nice, the song, the beat was good. Like, I know, I talk a lot of ship about AB, but like I got a lot of respect for AB. That's my boy. Like, but the music was really good, Like I'm like really good. It a little different than me because he can't rap about what I'm gonna rap about, right, but like, yeah, he was more.
Speaker 4: He was more bragged. Do its like the Dion sand ship. Yeah, the flash a lot of flash, but yeah, a lot of mind you go he was. His ship was kind of similar to that.
Speaker 3: I can't do that ship because I don't, like, I don't even want to know how much money I got.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie packed before we let you go.
Speaker 4: I did enjoy watching one interview with you and they was asking you what was your first big purchase, and you said you bought sixty acres of land. I just got to salute you on that, because you don't hear a lot of young athletes when they first come into this bag and get this and get this money, saying that they purchased land. So when you said that that was your first big purchase was buying sixty.
Speaker 3: Something, Fuck that land, because you don't know how much up keeping that ship was. Cutting that all right? Fuck that make a lot of money off of the only reason I made a lot of money off up because I was righting this though to George Jones. Shout out to George Jones and his wife, Like they took unbelievable care of me. Yeah, but like now I'm laying I got them. Well, I do got a lot of land right now. I got a whole fucking thing. But I don't have to take care of that. Like, Okay, at first of all, I was living on you know what I'm saying. Okay, Foe Wheeler Trail. That's one hundred acres up in Hillsborough here since but like I don't have to cut the grass and ship like it's not my responsibility to do those. But yeah, it's a lot. It just depends on what you want. Man. Like now I'm on the golf course, yeah, which I only got like four or five acres, four acres, but like it's it's it's a huge seventeen thousand square feet indo pool, you know what I mean? All right? He and golf balls out the backyard.
Speaker 4: Anything, all right, So anything else before we let Pat go, We're good, hey man.
Speaker 3: Shout out to my show.
Speaker 4: Shout out to your show, Adam pac Man pac Man Jones show on bet Online, go over there and put some money on it better.
Speaker 3: We only did twenty million views in the last five months.
Speaker 2: My boy, talk that shit. Salude to that.
Speaker 3: Shout out to my whole team though like without without my team, I wouldn't be shipped. Like shout out to the shout out my team and bet Online like a g rohm all the people in the back that does the feminine shit, and shout out to me for dealing with myself every they to talk about and doing it politely. Wraw you know what I mean? Like, some people don't want to really tell how they feel. Like me, I'm a no filter. Uh. I do care about what people I think to an extent.
Speaker 2: To an extent, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I really don't. Like I don't go out trying to hurt nobody or nothing, but like I'll talk about what I want to talk about. If you're playing bad, I talk about the play, not the person. And if you're a she ass person, I will tell you you a fucked up bad person. Justin Tucker the White Boy get these same charges. We ain't seeing this ship on ESPN N B C A B C, C, B D T B D even them. Yeah, a jacket, this dick on these massages.
Speaker 4: Everybody was talking about right crazy man, your pack. Listen, man, I definitely want to put it put in a damn hole. I gotta come down for that. We gotta shoot that. That sounds like a fucking time that I need to have. I want to get into the golf ship before we go. You at the golf simulator. Can we see what your past pause? Your drive game looked like?
Speaker 2: Pause, I said, Paul, and you don't want to say stroke, but you stopped yourself. No, no, no, no no, I wasn't gonna say stroke. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: So I got to do for.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 3: Gotta go get you one. It's pretty expensive.
Speaker 2: I'm not pif pack. I'm not paying twenty thousand dollars for no club.
Speaker 3: Bro. No, I'm gonna get you a discount.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: This club right here is the secret weapon. It's a It's like in between a driver and uh three wood three h three wood? Okay, pretty sweep though, ye oh my god.
Speaker 4: See you got them diamond turfs on your feet though, I see them DALs on your feet.
Speaker 3: That's the left on it. Uh huh, I got the sense to that make my Oh, y'all gotta be sprayed for her to go.
Speaker 2: I what's what's the stat how far that went?
Speaker 3: I'll be still going. So you twenty five?
Speaker 2: Damn that looks like a light one too. That's that's that's twenty.
Speaker 3: I'm not longed up for nothing.
Speaker 1: But about say that you just walked over there and just got right to it. That's crazy, that's right.
Speaker 3: Because I got a great team on PXG. That's why you know what I'm saying. These clubs are forgiving. They saved my life.
Speaker 4: Bro, pat Listen, you think I'm bullshit. I need a whole I'm going. I'm going to p XG. I need a whole, kid, I need a whole setup.
Speaker 3: All right, Bro, if you show us that you're off, and you at me at least five times where you play nine holes, we'll set you up.
Speaker 2: Now we're eighteen.
Speaker 3: Oh we did. I'm just out. You can get y'all to show me five times you shoot eighteen, right, Well, actually that's even better for you. You shoot eighteen three times, then there you go. Yeah, but I gotta see that you're really get off. I want to tell I want to get better. You know, listen, shitt as hell and what you connect with Once you connect with right, it's like that first piece, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Okay, trying to tell you no, listen, I'm in. I'm definitely in.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: We appreciate you taking some of your time kicking over us pack man Man. Were big fans of yours. Definitely one of my favorite personalities. Glad to have the chance to sit down and kick it with you. We're definitely gonna cross paths again in real, face to face, real time.
Speaker 2: Love everything that you're doing and keep doing what you're doing. We appreciate you.
Speaker 3: I looked up y'all show too. You know, I don't talk to everybody man, so we appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you, bro, Thank you, Bro. Peace, I ain't no problem, Peace, no warrant nod