Speaker 1: Welcome to Washington, d C. Senator, nice to be here with you. Congressman Jim Jordan are special guest. And I got to say, I know you and I have talked about this on the plane. Right up. This is going to be a really important podcast. It's going to be a two part series that we're going to do, and we're going to take a big deep breath, start back at the beginning and so everyone can know where we are in this Biden crime family investigation. But before we even get to that, there is breaking news that we've got to talk about.
Speaker 2: Well, that's exactly right, and I'm going to let Jim describe it. Listen, everyone knows who Jim Jordan is. If you own a television, you know who Jim is. He represents Ohio's fourth congressional district. He is the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee. He's also the chairman of the Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government. He is a founder of the House Freedom Caucus. And he's just a badass concern and Jim and I have been in many a foxhold together, and in fact, I don't know what to do if they're not shooting at it, if you're not. If the President saying something bad about it, you ain't doing anything any good. And you've certainly had the press say bad things about you because you've done a lot of good work. And you know what, I feel safe that the New York Times is not going to do any glowing profiles on either of us anytime soon. They'll do hit pieces on us. But I appreciate your leaderships and and her cruise and good to be with you. But you're right. We now know that the famous letter by the fifty one former Intel officials. We now know that the CIA reviewed and approved the letter that mister Morel put together, and fifty one of these folks, fifty other of these folks signed. We also now have evidence that suggest that one of the individuals who signed it got a call from the Publication Review Board. He had something pending in front of this board, a different book that he was writing, and they called to tell him, hey, we've approved your book. You can because they're looking for any classified concerns and classify issue concerns. They called to say you can go. You can move forward with with your book. But while we got you, would you be interested in signing this letter that mister Morrell put together talking about how the Biden laptop story was Russian you know, information operation. So you now have what looks like the CIA actively recruiting and shopping this letter to people. This is the CIA that worked for President Trump. President Trump's on the ballot. And when we depposed Mike Morell, of course he told us that the reason he put the letter together was he wanted Biden to have a talking point in the debate that was coming up a few days later, and he wanted Biden to win the election. And of course they put that all together. Joe Biden used it, and so much so that when the debate was over, the campaign called up Mike Morrell. Steve Roschetti, the chair of the Biden campaign, called him up to thank him for putting it all together. And so you have this kind of coordination going on. It's wrong, it's scary, and it's why we have the committees doing the oversight work we're doing. So this is big new breaking news that your committee broke late last night that number one before this letter with fifty one intelligence officials, came out that the CIA signed off on it with their review committee. Number one, but number two that an active employee of the CIA pitched the letter to one of the signers uninvited, said hey, have you signed this letter yet? And in fact you sent you reached out to each of the fifty one signers and you asked him about Okay, how did this come to pass? And actually, what this individual says is he comes back and says that he was he had a book that he board that he was submitting to the board for review, and when the person in charge of reviewing the book called to say it was approved with no changes. I was told about the draft letter.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: The person asked me if I would be willing to sign. I did not recall the person's name or the exact date of the phone call. Upon hearing the letter's contents and the qualifiers in it, such as we want to emphasize we do not know if the emails provided to the New York Post by President Trump's personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani are genuine or not, and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement. I agreed to sign a sign and not only that, he said his wife, who's also former CIA, she agreed to sign as well. So at least two of the fifty one the CIA effectively recruited to sign, right, that's what he This is an email he sent to the committee. Now I think it's also important is they called him. So he didn't call up say hey, if you approved the book I got penning in front of the other book I want to write. They called him. And when they called him to say, hey, your book's been approved, by the way, would you be interested in signing this letter that's been put together? And they read the letter to him. In some ways you could say, I don't know if this is the case, but it's sort of interesting because there a quid pro quode going on here. We approved your book, no classified concerns there. Would you be willing to sign this letter? And of course he and his wife did sign it. They were part of the fifty one people who were on the letter. And the other thing about this letter I thinks so important. It wasn't just Mike Morell, Leon Panetta, David Carrion's the guy we're talking about here. It wasn't just their name. It was also their title. And it was presented in that debate, if you remember, Joe Biden presented it as if this was organic. Yeah, just sprang out. Just out of the goodness of their heart. They put this together. That wasn't the case. Now, remind our listeners and our viewers who was Mike Morrell. Mike Morrell was forming active director of the CIA. I think the reason he was so gung ho on putting this together is one he gets a call from Tony Blinkin, So let's do the timeline. The October fourteenth, twenty twenty, the New York Post comes out with a story about the Biden laptop. Three days later, on the seventh, that's a couple of weeks before the election, so there is big news, big news. They come out with a story. Of course it's being talked about. President Trump is going to talk about it. On the seventeenth, Tony Blinken, then working for the Biden campaign. Now, of course, Secretary of State Tony Blincoln, contacts Mike Morrell and says, hey, what do you think about this Biden laptop story? Is it Russian information operations? Russian misinform disinformation? He gets him thinking about it Morell digs into it. I think largely because Mike Morrell was hoping to be the CIA director in a Biden administration, He digs into it and Tony Blinkoln sends him as a copy from an article from USA Today later that same day, next two days, Mike Morrell puts it all together, gets fifty people, fifty other people to sign it, fifty one total, and they do the letter, and then of course the letter goes public on the nineteenth after it's approved by the board early that morning, goes on the nineteenth, and Joe Biden of course uses it. During the campaign.
Speaker 1: You mentioned quid pro quo, and there's a lot of people that had incentive to make sure that Joe Biden became president. Anthony Blinkern obviously got the biggest job of his career. When you look at this letter now, knowing how people were jocking for position, how much do you think that played into their decision making and how much corruption is that? And before you answer that, I want to tell you about our friends Augusta Precious Medals. You can protect your retirement in this crazy economy by diversification, and one way you can do that is by protecting your hard earned dollars through gold and silver. That's exactly what Augusta Precious Metals does with your IRA or your four oh one K. If you have saved one hundred thousand dollars or more, Augusta Precious Medals wants to talk to you about how you can protect your hard earned assets, especially if you're in retirement or close to retirement. There is no time to make up losses, and that is where gold and a gold diarra can help protect your dollars. So call them, and in fact, you'll also get a free gold coin when you open up a new account with Augusta eight seven seven four the number four gold Ira. That's eight seven to seven the number four gold Ira. Or visit them in Augusta Precious Metals dot com. That's Augusta Precious Metals dot Com. Congressman. I understand people when when campaigns happen, everybody's looking at angle. This was on a whole other level. It's like, hey, you helped me get to be president. You get this letter. Hey you've become secretary of state. Hey you signed your name to this letter. You might be able to SEEIA director because of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't know. I mean, we don't know if there's any quid pro quote. We just know that I think Mike Morrell was interested in now he said as much. Obviously, Tony Blincoln was interested in secretary of State, he's working on the Biden campaign. We know how campaigns work, and everyone has a First Amendment right to weigh in on a campaign in politics and speak your mind and say what you believe. But this was done with the added weight of that the title associated with their name. It was presented to the country to we the people, as if it was an organic thing that just happened, when we know it was done at the prompting of Blincoln calling Mike Morell, and Mike Morell ran with it. We even know that the Biden campaign was telling Mike Morell, here's the journalist, here's the newspaper, here's the outlet, the media outlet, we want you to first take this letter too. So they were getting that kind of coordination with the Biden campag pain. So all that factored into this, and then of course it's it's part of this, this this bigger thing where we see the Biden's involved in so many things that cost concerns. Well, I mean, that was the big issue, Jim. One of the things I think to emphasize on this. You're right that everyone has a First Amendment. Right, And if you had fifty one former intelligence officials that wanted to say, hey, we really like Joe Biden, we think he'd make a great president, that'd be fine. That's the politics, that's right. But that wasn't this letter. This letter was a lie. This letter was a lie to cover up smoking gun evidence of corruption because Hunter Biden, who I mean, the poor guy's screw up, but he leaves his laptop. I actually kind of feel for Joe Biden to sense he's like looking at his son, going, are you freaking kidding me? Like you just abandoned your laptop at a repair shop with all the evidence of the crap were doing.
Speaker 1: I mean, kept calling you to come get it.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, this is not the Sopranos. This is like the Three Stooges and engaged in crime. So they're sitting there with a real crisis three weeks out and so they engage in a lie and this letter. You know, one of the people who helped edit it was James Clapper, who was the Director of National Intelligence under Obama, who made an editorial suggestion. Ye, and he said, quote, I have one editorial suggestion for the letter. I think it would strengthen the verbiage if you say this has all of the classic ear marks of a Soviet Russian information operation rather than the quote feel of a Russian observation operation. Rather so it just initially was just a feel. But then no, no, no ear marks. And here's the amazing thing. The federal government knew this was a lie, and in fact, the Department of Justice had taken physical possession of the laptop almost a year earlier December ninth, twenty nineteen. December twenty nineteen. Yeah, they had it. They had it. And in addition to doing this, they were what we've talked about before, pre bunking the whole the whole leak that was going to that they assumed was going to happen. So they had been leading up to this this October timeframe. They had been telling Elvis Chan with the FBI, had been telling the big tech companies, Hey, be on the lookout for a hacken leak operation. Like we said, it's going to happen. So they've been This is all part of the all part of this kind of choreographed deal that they put together. And I think Center your point is so big. What they said in the letter wasn't accurate. It wasn't a Russian information operation. We now know that. Yeah, and even all the major presses indicated now that, oh yeah, you know what, it was actually legit. The emails were legit, what was on the laptop visit all legit. So that's the big thing. Some may have known it, some may not have. Like this guy who the CIA suggested, Hey, you want to sign this letter, He's like, yeah, okay, sure, you know, I hate the guy great, Like some of them may just have been half asked and willing to be political hacks. Every person who put their name on this should be embarrassed, but others deliberately it deliberately lied and by the way, interestingly enough, Mike Morrell testified. You know, he was asked about, well, what do you think about a CIA official soliciting people to sign this? And he says it's inappropriate for currently serving staff officer or contractor to be involved in the political process. Yeah, well, no, kidding, no.
Speaker 1: I would say, what is the rule? I mean it is, did the American people expect more from a human being working at the CIA than to be working basically on behalf of a political campaign?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 1: And is there any repercussions for this individual now that we know what happened.
Speaker 2: Well, of course it's inappropriate. And as the Senator said, when we actually had Mike Morrell in for his interview, he said that this is entirely inappropriate. I think he even said, I have to go back and look at the transcript and look at our report, but I think he even said that might have changed my whole decision whether this letter ever happened or not, because it's so wrong for someone to be trying to to shop and recruit people to sign onto something like this. The other fact that that that's in our report is we asked this to mister Morrell because on the nineteenth October nineteen twenty twenty, when the letter comes out in that afternoon, earlier that morning, John Ratcliffe, director of National Intelligence and the Trump administration, is doing an interview and he's asked about it, and he says on on the interview says it wasn't Russian disinformation. He's clear about it. I asked mister Morrell, I said, you know the day you put this out earlier that morning the head of OD and I mister Ratcliffe said, wasn't Russian misinformation operation disinformation at all, and I said, you know what he had to say. He basically said, we thought he was wrong, which to me is amazing, Like so with no evidence, yeah, we just we thought it had to be because it because we'd seen it before, the or not, had all the you know, the RK, the claar marks. They actually believed it, I think in many ways. But it's funny that the arrogance that you know, the guy in the government getting the information in real time, assessing the intelligence that they're gathering, says one thing. But the guys on the outside so much smarter than you think, there's so much better they reach a completely different conclusion and write the letter. It's like, go figure. But that's I think it kind of kind of shows, you know, how they view Republicans or the Trump administration. But you know who didn't believe it, Number one, Hunter Biden didn't believe it. He knew, damn well it was his laptop. But number two, you know who didn't believe it, Joe Biden. And look, they're one of two scenarios. Either Joe Biden knew for a fact this was his son's laptop because look, in any sane world, this story breaks your son's laptop with all this evidence, the first call you make is to your son, going, what the hell's going on? Tell me you're not so damn stupid as to leave the evidence. So in a normal world, that would be Joe's first call. Or alternatively, if he didn't make that call, it means he didn't want to know. Yeah, then it means oh, no, no, I don't want it to be true. Don't tell me, don't tell me, don't tell me. But look, this letter manifested directly in the debate, and in fact.
Speaker 1: Here I think it's saved this campaign.
Speaker 2: It did. Watch again Joe Biden happily repeating the lie to the American people.
Speaker 3: I remember going over convincing our team or brothers to convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess the twelve thirteenth time to Kiev, and I was supposed to announce that there was another billion dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Porshenko and from Yachtsan Yuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor, and they didn't. So they said they had they were walking out to press comt. I said, no, I said, I'm not going to go or we're not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority, you're not the president. The president said, I said call. I said, I'm telling you're not getting a billion dollars. I said, you're not getting a billion. I'm gonna be leaving here. And I think it was what six hours. I look at I said'm leaving the six hours. If the prosecutor's not fired, you're not getting the money. Oh, son of a bitch got fired, and they put in place someone who was solid.
Speaker 1: That's a moment that I think everybody's going to remember where the Biden crime family, to me, basically was created as an American issue in this campaign and his presidency moving forward. I want to go back in time and ask you you saw that debate, you saw him lie, but you were watching as a spectator in a sense. When did this hit your desk from an investigative standpoint and when did you realize there was something here with a Biden crime family. Before you answer that, I want to tell you about our friends at Chalk. If you're a guy and you feel like you're losing your edge. You feel like you're losing that strength and vitality, then you need to check out chalk choq dot com. They are here to help real men just like you, get back your testosterrum levels. They can help your testoster Frum levels go by twenty percent over ninety days. The Chalk Mail Vitality Stack. You can check it out right now and you can use a promo code Ben. You'll get thirty five percent off any chalk subscription for life. Go online chalk choq dot com. You'll use the promo code Ben thirty five percent off. I've been using Chalk now for several months.
Speaker 2: It works.
Speaker 1: Check out the Chalkmail Vitality Stack at chalk choq dot com. Congressman, you watch this, you see it unravel, Yeah, but then it changed from your perspective when it was like, there's something really here that needs to be looked at and people are lying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And how it fits in with the what we've called the weaponization of government and how government has been turned on the American people, particularly this this censorship issue, as mister Tabe, mister Sellenberger called it sinsor the a censorship industrial complex big government in cahoots with big tech, big media to keep information from we the people, and in the context of a presidential election. So if you go back and read We've kind of touched on it, but you read Schellenberger's Twitter files, I believe it's number seven where he walks us through this whole Hunter Biden laptop and them prepping big Tech that, oh, there may be this hacking league in October. It'll evolve Hunter Biden and prepping this, getting him ready for what was coming. And then how I viewed the letter from the fifty one Intel officials was that was the last straw. That was what sealed the deal because big Tech was already sort of prep for it. The story breaks on October fourteenth, they start to suppress it, limit who we can share it with, who we can like it, who we can send it to. That's all happening. And then here comes the letter. Fifty one former Intel officials, former directors of the CIA, acting directors of the CI, head of OD and I they're all signing this. Republicans, Democrats, they're all signing this. It's all garbage, but they're all signing it. That was the final straw, and that's what kept the story suppressed, and I think impacted the presidential election. Well, and gentle, let me play devil's advocate. Why did it matter that the story was suppressed? What what's so damning on the laptop that they had to go to these extraordinary measures to keep it out of the public eye right before the election. Well, remember we had an eyewitness. We had mister Bobolinski come forward and say the emails are legit. The big guy is in fact the big guy. I mean remember that she had an eyewitness, You had real emails, and the press was trying to say, no, no, no, this is a hacking league that they focused on something that wasn't true to take take it off of the actual evidence we had. And the eyewitness was a business partner these guys, And was.
Speaker 1: He wassess partner?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was in partner.
Speaker 1: Tell people a little bit about Tony Bobilinsky, how involved he was with the Biden fame.
Speaker 2: He met with Joe Biden, right, Remember he testified it or he didn't testify this, but he said this one. I believe it was a Tucker Carlson interview, if I remember correctly, He talked about that he was a business partner to form this fund, and he said those emails are legit. Ten percent for the Big Guy was legit, and of course everyone's like, no, no, you can't talk about that. The letter from the Polsky signatures on the document. Yeah, the letter from the fifty one was that final straw that they were, the press, big Tech were all money this up and the Biden campaign of course, and then then that letter comes in and it's like fifty one. I remember Joe Biden didn't hold it up, but necessarily basically holding it up. He was saying fifty as if as if they did it on their own, but they were coordinated this whole thing, and you know, the ten percent for the Big Guy. We've talked a lot on Verdict about how the Biden DOJ desperately wants to hang Hunter out to draw but make everything personal, make it about a drug use, or make it about tax crimes that are unique to him. What they want to do, I believe is instantly Guy and the laptop is a huge problem for that because it connects Joe Biden, then the sitting vice president, into the sale of influence, that that that Hunter was in the business of selling influence to the Chinese Communist Party. And what's amazing is is more and more evidence is coming out that this is not just selling influence. It's actually, I guess in a way it ought to be encouraging that buying a vice president isn't cheap. It's apparently millions.
Speaker 1: Of dollars and billions of loans.
Speaker 2: Well, we do know that there are one hundred and seventy plus suspicious activity reports, and I always tell folks, you know that the word is suspicious for a reason. Our Treasury Department identifies these transactions, these banking tracks actions as suspicious and so there's one hundred and seventy of them, mister Comer, and the Oversight Committee in the House has reviewed thousands of pages of bank records, and then we now know that there's over twenty LLCs that the Biden family formed receiving millions of dollars from foreign entities. That money is being paid out to multiple members of the Biden family, Joe Hunter or not Joe, but Joe's brother, Joe's son Hunter, sister in law, daughter in law. I believe all received money based on what we've seen in the specious activity point bank account is up to twelve members. Maybe maybe it's high as twelve. I think is I think nine is is what the chairman has said. And of course the fundamental question is what did they do to warrant the money? What service did they provide? What an expertise did they give? What did they do to get to get the funds? Let's stop how weird this is? So both you and I have been in Congress for a number of years. Do you know anyone else who's making millions of dollars from the Chinese Communist Party? Do you know anyone else whose entire family is on the payroll? I mean, this is weird. It sure seems strange. And then again when you think were they managing a fund? Were they were they creating a business? Were they speak the language the people they were doing business with? That's what you can't figure out. You're like, it just it just seems it just seems strange. And then now Senator Grassley, you know there's a whistleblowers come to center. Grassley, we'll see what that brings. But the whistleblower is alleging some pretty serious stuff as well, So tell us about what the wish whistleblowers all minunderstanding is whistleler went to Senator Grassley, Center Grassley and Chairman Comer sent a letter to the FBI saying a whistleblower has alleged that there's a document that is from a paid informant. The FBI has had some foreign national paid informant who gave information to someone in the FBI that this whistleblower different individual. So he got some levels of hearsay. I get it. But this whistleblower has actually, I guess, believes there is this document conveying that that the Biden family was doing certain policy pushing certain policies, uh and getting getting paid to do that. So I don't know if it's true, but the whistleblower has come forward and believes it is, and we'll just have to wait and see. They they wrote the FBI. The FBI is due to give an answer today and we'll see what comes back from the FBI.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you about you know, we now have real questions about what was going on with the CIA, clearly from this breaking news that you brought to us. But the second part of this is there's a lot of Americans that have zero faith in the FBI now and the reason why is they had the laptop. We know for a very long time before this story even broke Tony Bobolenski. It took him going public to finally get a meeting with them. He gets a meeting with a guy at the FBI tells him everything. No one ever follows up with him. When you start investing this, investigating this, how worried were you that the FBI didn't do their job in investigating this. Instead, actually we were told try to labor is label as disinformation, so no one could even see the end until they have the FBI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're very concerned about a number of federal agencies, but I will tell you relative to the Justice Department, the FBI, we have had a well, I think up to twenty two dozen whistleblowers have come talk to us. We've interviewed six and we're gonna have some of them testify. And they talk about a number of things, but largely it's the double standard. One set of rules for the politically connected, a different set if you're conservative. They talk about the pressure to categorize cases as as domestic violent extremism cases, and how they dealt with the January sixth issue, So we we I think it could be as early as next week, but we're looking to have several of those that we've that we've had interviews with, those those whistleblowers from the FBI testify and tell their story, and they're gonna they're gonna talk about some of the things you rais been. I think that could be a good hearing now that the Democrats are gonna go after them. They've tried to leak information, They've had to pull back on some of the information they gave the press. Some of these presses had to correct their stories because Democrats gave impulse. But we think these whistleblowers have been retaliated against because they were willing to come for minim lost their security clearance, which as you know, is the first thing at first thing they do to you if they're if retaliated, they take your security clearance, we think. But we think they're gonna be good witnesses when we have them come in next well, and let's do a deeper dive on that topic in Part two, which will be coming out on Friday. Explain to me what you're focused on versus what Chairman Comber's focused on, and how you two are working together because you're both driving different aspects of this event. Yeah, he has focused on the Biden family business operation, the suspicious activity reports. That is totally Chairman Comber and the Oversight Committee. What we're doing in the Judiciary Committee is looking at this attack on the First Amendment, the Twitter files, the censorship industrial complex that mister Tabe, mister Schellenberger, and then a host of other agencies that we think have been turned on the American people. You and I are working on the FTC. You know what the FTC did to Twitter? Yep, thirteen letters. We must buy his Twitter thirteen letters harassing them. First letter after the first Twitter file comes out. First question in that letter is who are the journalists you're talking to? They named four personally. Two of them Matt Tyabe and Michael Schellenberger. Just happened to be testifying the day after we learned that that's what was going on to Twitter, and Tybee gets rated by the Irs the day of his testimony. The day they're testifying in the committee, Democrats are asking them who are your sources? Someone needs to get the Democrats a lesson on a lecture on you know how the first Amendment works in this great country. While they're asking him those kinds of questions, trying to get them to divulge their sources. As you point out, Senator the Irs was knocking on Matt Tyabe's door in his home in New Jersey. Have you ever seen that before? Have you ever seen the IRS go after a witness simultaneously with their testifying about wrongdoing from the federal government? Never seen it? And everyone is funny. I'm sure the same things happen to you anyone. I tell that story too. No one thinks it's chance. No one thinks it's a coincidence. Everybody says that's intimidation. So that's what they were doing. Are these guys dumb or are they that arrogant? Like it actually would have been easy to wait a week and then rate it, but like to do it the day he's testifying. It shows you don't care, you don't care if you're caught. You're not trying to hide expecting Russia or China. Yeah, it seems like it's just we can. We're doing it because we can. That's what it seems like. Now, I guess there's a chance, it's it's it's chance it's you know, it's just coincidence, but it sure doesn't seem that way. And it seems to me like we're doing it because we can, which is particularly frightening.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You think about the power of the federal government, the power that agency. I mean, everyone fears the irs, the irs. You think what they can do like and now they got eighty seven thousand more agents that we're trying to get rid of. So yeah, that's that's a big concern.
Speaker 1: As we wrap up Part one, I do want to ask you one question, and it goes back to the big lie where I think all this started. Joe Biden has said over and over again, and Senator and I have talked about this a lot on Verdict. He says, I never talked to my son about any of his business dealings, and that was kind of the principle of the campaign into the presidency, into the White House, and it was I don't have to talk about this because we never talked about it. Have you seen from your investigation anything that you could say. I can tell you that you had to talk to your son about this based on the evidence that we've seen before you answered that. I want to tell you abou our friends at Patriot Mobile. Patriot Mobile is the only conservative cell phone company in the US, and they are a company that is phenomenal because when you pay your bill every month, you're actually giving back to defend the causes that you want to stand for. Talking about the First Amendment, the Second Amendment, rights of unborn children in this country, protecting parent rights at school board meetings. This is what Patriot Mobile does. Now. You can have a cell phone with big tech. That's fine, but most of them are working against what we believe in. Now you have an alternative. Put your money where your values are and stand with other conservatives. With the same coverage you have right now, you can keep your same cell phone number. You can even upgrade a new cell phone or keep the one you have in your hand. You don't have to worry about losing coverage. In fact, they have guarantees for that. So if you're worried about switching, call them eight seven eight Patriot I use them, They're amazing. Eight seven eight Patriot or online at Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict. You'll get free activation other great deals. Eight seven eight Patriot or Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict Congressman. I go back to him saying that I never talked to my son, never talked about his business dealings. He flew a lot on Air Force two with him. Yeah, he did a lot of deals with him.
Speaker 2: I think there's there are some concerns there. I think also that the President said that his son had no business dealings with China, I think I think I think that's not accurate. I think that's the case this company c EFC, So I do think the President said made that statement. That does not look like it's accurate in my estimation. And I think Cheer mccomber would would would say that as well. And I think Cheermcomer's gon actually talk about that at the press conference later today. So yeah, they said one thing and a turn. It looks to me like it's not exactly not exactly accurate.
Speaker 1: Part two of this is gonna come out on Friday, so make sure that you download Verdict, make sure you take this episode, share it wherever you are on social media, as this is gonna we hope this is a blueprint for you, a guy, the cliff notes of how we got to where we are now. So please share it with your family and friends, and Friday. Part two will come out Friday morning, so make sure you join us then on Verdict as well, and we'll see you back here in a couple of days