Speaker 1: This is he said a ya viho with Eric Winter and Rosalind Fantaz.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Iime, what's happening too much?
Speaker 1: I took your advice and I made some notes on some topics. You did things that we could talk about. Okay today, first thing I want to dive into is I failed my driver's test. You did, guys, this is the craziest thing. I went to renew my license to get my California real ID. I guess just in general, my driver's license was up for my birthday in July. So I go in, I go through the process, like you have to take the driver's test. I'm like, that doesn't make any sense, Like why do I take a driver's test? I'm like, that actually written like driving or no, that written test like twenty six questions. Okay, roz is like, I didn't have to do that, our nanny downy, I didn't have to do that. I got selected randomly by the state, and I guess it's not random. It goes based on your your driving record over the tickets I had a handful, but I think it goes back just to your driving record from the last time you probably took the test, like accidents, tickets, whatever. So I know we've talked about how I'm a better driver between the two of us, but clearly with the state of California, I'm not. So how did you go take this test?
Speaker 2: I according to the government guys, I was right because I didn't have to take a test.
Speaker 1: Listen, I have.
Speaker 2: Gotten two tickets since I moved to the States.
Speaker 1: I failed the test, but they just failed it on top of it. It was horrible. The test was so stupid, Like I mean, things that you would never ever know. I was like, ROSA wouldn't have passed this test? Tell me nobody would Nobody I know because of me as an example. I don't why I could think of at the top of my head when I was sitting there taking it, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, no, you know that a stop song? You have to get to go one Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Then ask you a question, how many feet if it's not if it's dark and you can't see in front of you, how many feet before you required to turn on your headlights or your high beams ten fifty feet, one hundred feet or one thousand feet fifteen one thousand. The answer is a thousand. I didn't get it right. Who would know that? Who would know that? I mean, I took it again. I had to study the manual. I go in there very tempted to like to like cheat, I mean, I really really wanted ross Like, why don't you just use your phone?
Speaker 2: I'm like, you can't.
Speaker 1: They're monitoring everything you say. I'm taking the test and this girl next to me has a guy standing over her shoulder and they're talking the whole time. Another girl next to me is on her phone. I'm like, how is this possible? Boom, dude gets nailed. The guy throws like a like he throws a rant in the DMV takes him, pulls him aside to another room. I think she got fully flagged, and like had to be like, I don't know if he'll get to take she'll get to take the test again. For a long time, fully nailed the cheating. I did ultimately pass. I had to wait a whole other day study through this eighty page manual. Go through it. Luckily, I got a lot of the same questions that I learned the answer to on the previous test, but I wasn't very happy about it.
Speaker 2: Well, congrats, you have a real I.
Speaker 1: D well, not yet, but I I just have an id I mean have an idea. But by the way, it was even my real idea. It was just to get my license. Had I failed I had a license, No, my just general driver's license. Had I failed three times?
Speaker 2: Did you? Did you apply for a real idea, which is what you need?
Speaker 1: I did, but you my point was even just to renew my general license. If I would have failed again, I wouldn't I wouldn't be able to drive. Oh my goodness, Like, how I imagine how that makes you fail? I started panicking. How am I going to take a test like that? And meanwhile, you're the most controlling person ever when I try. First of all, you got this new car. You never want to drive it, you never.
Speaker 2: Want to take it because always so good.
Speaker 1: And then I drive your car, and everything is like, don't do that, don't do this.
Speaker 2: My new car is all page inside. So I am a little paranoid.
Speaker 1: I don't step one o. You can't even step on the actual side of the car. They have to step on the silver plate perfectly in and out of the car.
Speaker 2: And every time I have a friend, I'm going to be very mindful. Please just step over here. Yeah, because it's it's you know, when you get a new car, and it's the sense of newness and you just wanted to be pristine and perfect at all times. Then you get the first hit or the first scratch, and then you don't care anymore.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, I'm trying to parallel park and you're like, tell me every little deal at detail, and I'm freaking out. And you're like, where there's a way, there's a will, And I'm like, what does what are you trying to say? And I think the saying is where there's a will, there's a way. As you were micromanaging my driving. It was an eventful, very stressful week.
Speaker 2: This weekend, guys. It was so bananas. It was none. To start with, the kids, Dylan got pink eye, so now we're scrambling, and then the doctor's nobody's available. It's a long holiday weekend, so the doctor's office was closed, and it's just trying to get in touch with the doctor. And then oh my god, and that we're all paranoid that we're all gonna get it. It's been. It was a lot.
Speaker 1: It was, it was, but we got through it. We got through it. I know, how's everything else on your end, my drama and and stuff. Her movie is about to start happening. Guys, Can you please pray for me for two years so we're hoping this movie is gonna happen. The movie's been happening for two years, guys.
Speaker 2: But it's not my fault that I got Fantasy Island. Then there was a COVID and then there was a.
Speaker 1: Little your fault saying the movie is always happening without knowing the movie is happening.
Speaker 2: Can it was always always happening? Just done something onnfore scene events.
Speaker 1: Happen because that I can do it. But you've always said it's happening, but it is happening.
Speaker 2: What is just on for scene? Like I said, now I think it's finally happened. What I need you everybody, all my fans and followers and just people collectively, just pray for me that it finally goes. I am scheduled to go to Porto Rico July first for two months. I am so excited. So sorry anyways, just pray for me because it's my dream. I'm going to be directing my first feature and I wrote it and it is so good and I cannot wait. I cannot wait. What about what about court Courtney Courtney Kardashian Kardashian hers song, her older one. I believe Mason finally on Instagram like his own page.
Speaker 1: I mean, what have we We've talked about this age, though, I still say it's not till like sixteen. If it's possible. I think, because that's what the TikTok ceo said for his own.
Speaker 2: Kids, that he should be sixteen.
Speaker 1: I think it's sixteen. Sebby has an Instagram page. Like you said, we oversee the whole thing. She doesn't even really know what we posted.
Speaker 2: She doesn't know. Yeah, she doesn't know. She's careless. Thirteen do you think do you think to have on an Instagram?
Speaker 1: I still don't think. So it's right the begin first year of high school for me, I'm saying. I'm not saying that is doing it wrong.
Speaker 2: All the kids at that this age, they although it's all about TikTok and Instagram.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, oh my god. So Sabby, I had no idea about this brand. I've never heard of it before. I guess it's been a run forever. And then Sabella goes, mom, I want to go to Brandy Melville. Can you check that's out, that's name Brandy Melville, Brandy Melville, because I want this specific navy pant, like navy blue sweatpant that are one for school. I'm going to sebbe. There's only one week left for school. Can we just wait until you go to seventh grade? We have months and then you're gonna grow over the over the summer. No, no, no, I need to have it. So here we are. We go find the nearest Brandy uh Melville store. We get there is packed very hard. No I see it's just fans, but it's packed very cute stuff, very very cute stuff. Cheap, I mean it's comfortable. I wouldn't say cheap because it's not sheen or whatever, say change whatever, whatever, it's it's it's you know, it's it's it's comfortable. Anyways, I start looking for stuff I've never been and it says one size fits fits most or one size one of those, and I was like, oh, I mean it's tiny when I'm talking about I don't even fit right, and I'm tired. I'm going set people that this is just one size and like, I don't know if this is all. This is perfect for me. It's perfect for me. So every single something, it's just one item. Everything is one size fits most. Before it was one size fits all, and they got a lot of backlash because what do you mean? You know what I mean, like, no, it doesn't fit everybody. So it was kind of like false advertisement, and there was a big nowadays, you know everything something like that one fly. So they changed the whole thing about one size fits most and that's the way they got away with it. But it's very it's it's basically pushing and implementing this culture of super skinny as a real young girls that are the ones that should use this brand because advertisement is blonde, pretty, very Americana and tiny. Now it's all over the world and it's the big crazy in China, and now Chinese girls are like starving themselves even though the time you're ready to be able to be a brandy girl. There's a documentary on.
Speaker 1: Randy Hellville on hbox.
Speaker 2: That's a name Brandy Hellvilt.
Speaker 1: Guys, I haven't seen it, but I didn't even know Brandy Melville's.
Speaker 2: Story and about the fast fashion consumer deal that we do nowadays with all these companies Zara and top Shop and and Forever twenty one and all this like fast fashion, which is the rip off stuff. And actually, you know, I go to Forever twenty one with Sabella and I love this stuff. It's actually super cute. I love Zarah. I'm not gonna lie. I will wear Zarah every single day of my life. But it teaches you how this fast fashion is basically destroying the world and the city of Ghana and the oceans at Ghana, and how the waste when it comes to the amount of second hand clothing that it just goes to waste, and the racism. It was awful. The ownership you know of Brandy Melville, the guy that created is supposed to be out of Italy. It was awful. I tell us about today about I'm glad that we went to Brandy Nelvill. We're not gonna go ever again because I saw this documentary and I'm appalled, and she's like, I love it. I don't care. I'm going on no, we're gonn care. So how do we now go back to Sabella. I don't want it to show her the whole documentary because it's I don't want her seeing anything about you need to lose weight to be able to state this clothes. I don't want to. I don't want her to give that idea. You know even remotely that you have to do that to be able to look good. But how do we explain to her sev it's just not good and it kills me. Because things are affordable and they're so cute.
Speaker 1: You can let her buy stuff. I mean, you can't tell her the thing it's not good for it.
Speaker 2: But then we're part of the problem. Listen, if we're buy stuff, we're part of the part.
Speaker 1: I don't understand how all fashion doesn't ultimately lead to some sort of waste. I guess fast fashion could lead to it more because it's cheaper, and then people get over it and they throw it away. I'm assuming, right, is that the all fashion? Because you use it everything you have forever, it's still ultimately going into waste.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure there's like a you're splitting the splitting the line a little bit about what can be better, how they can improve. But I'm assuming all fashion gets into a waste segment at some point, don't you think? And I ever bacon buy you know, catuur and super expensive and hold on to it forever and spend thousands of dollars on dresses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyways, guys, it was it.
Speaker 1: Was that they went about a lot of the things Brandy Melville and their marketing and and the way that the creator, the founder created, the way he treated a lot of the people at the company and stuff like that. He got a lot of heat for things.
Speaker 2: And very political and and you know what's even sexual abuse. I mean, I'm talking about it. It's really really bad. But you know what the craziest thing is, they got a big, like a rap, a lot of negative publicity. But guess what, the company's went perfectly fine because it went away so fast because there's strategy, which is, we are going to allow these teenage girls dictate what works, and we're going to hire them with no experience, and we want to we're going to convince them to believe that this is the way that you look very cute. So they keep everything incredibly the organized but organized at the same time within their own strategy. It went away so fast a bad publicity that it actually became good publicity because everybody was talking about it. And it's still doing incredibly well, Like I am a witness. I went one day, the line was out, the door, went back to return to things packed. I'm going, oh my god, let's talk about make Tyson.
Speaker 1: It's quite quite the shift. He has an ulcer.
Speaker 2: I guess wasn't inside a plane and taking a fly to I don't know where. He's got a very.
Speaker 1: Sick flight to Los Angeles. I believe from Miami, and he got sick. But it sounds like he just got nauseous and dizzy and ultimately he had an ulcer flare up. As my understanding, right, how.
Speaker 2: Do you feel about Tyson fighting Paul Jake Paul?
Speaker 1: I think it's an amazing publicity stunt. I think, look, they're going to storial fight. Could Jake Paul get knocked out one hundred percent times?
Speaker 2: Don't get knocked out? Yes?
Speaker 1: Probably? Yeah, he's cable.
Speaker 2: I can't sixty. I can't see him go down. I'm going to sixty. He's going to be sixty or he's sixty.
Speaker 1: It's possible he gets caught.
Speaker 2: I mean, they'll tell you about my obsession with but I still don't know.
Speaker 1: I still don't know how much of boxing at this level is rigged, because even it's right, But that Mike Tyson fought Roy Jones went to a decision, if I remember correctly, nobody nobody got knocked out or knocked down. You don't tell You can't tell me that both those guys legendary boxers, don't put on They all know how to how to spar and make it look really good. They all know how to fight like that. You can't tell me that neither one of those guys could try to knock the other really going to go to war. I don't know which is. He was one of the first backers of Jake Paul. Yeah, I could see a world where this goes to decision, and no, I could see. I don't know if a lot of this stuff becomes very real. I really don't. Even when Mayweather fought McGregor, I don't know if that was ever going to be very real that they would allow Mayweather to get knocked out taking a fight like that for that kind of a payday for McGregor. He's going to make so much money and that's the win. Tyson and Paul are going to make so much money on this fight. I don't know. Sometimes I just don't trust where boxing goes with these types of things. I don't know if it's legit. When he's fighting all those UFC guys, I think legit. This kind of thing where they really like each other feels a bit like a publicity stunt. They're gonna fight a spar or is it a fight?
Speaker 2: They just want to know? I like them. I like them both. I don't want to I don't want either one to get hurt. I was obsessed for years because you know, boxing is my favorite sport. I will go to Tyson's fights physically, I'll go to Vegas the same fight. I was there when he bit the Holy Field's ear.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna say this some of them. I've read two books about my Tyson. When the whole thing went down that the girl accused me of rape and he ended up going to jail, I was so mortified because there was the feminist part of me saying, oh my god, this is just disgusting. But there was the other side of me going, don't touch my Tython, and what are you doing at three in the morning knocking on hers? You know what I mean? So I was so completely confused about about it all. Anyways, I love him, and one of the few times that I have been starstruck. Was meeting him in person and he was very random. I was in Vegas at a store and he walked into the store with his bodyguards and it was my tyson right in front of me, and I was like and he looked at me, and I was like, I love you, and he laughed and I was like, Okay, bye, and I was shaking because I love Sorr and I obviously he thinks I'd listen. And the more the older, the older he's getting, the more he's really smart and very spiritual. I know he has a lot of demons and people I might get some backlash because I do recognize that. You know what, there's a lot there's another side of my tyson. You know when he was married to Robin Williams as that you know Givens that she as her side of the story. So he's a very very complicated individual. I think he's him as a boxer, and I think his mind is brilliant. I think he's changed from his twenties to now he's fifty seven. I think he's changed quite a bit over the years. He served time in jail, he went through that process and paid that price. This is what I know. If he gets knocked out, I'm gonna cry.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I think I might pass out.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm ready, mark my words. I don't see him getting knocked out. I see that's going to be the decision, and I think that that would go back to my theory that is this rigged.
Speaker 2: But I don't want to see Paul knock tell you that.
Speaker 1: I don't think he will also hurt me. I don't think he will because I think there's too much money to be made. Even if there was a rematch, I don't think there'd be a remas should be a rematch, I don't think there would be.
Speaker 2: But I just think I do you think Paul should actually fight?
Speaker 1: I don't think any real like not Realture just lost. I don't want to say Jackaul's not a real boxer. I think he is.
Speaker 2: He's amazing.
Speaker 1: I have no ble. I like Jake Paul. I actually respect. I watched the documentary on Netflix. I respect what he's done for this. He is and, as he said it, one of the biggest money makers in the sport. He's bringing the most eyeballs is a genie marketing plan. What he's doing I don't think a boxer out there with a belt, somebody who's competing at those levels is going to ever give him a shot.
Speaker 2: So they should, I don't think they would because there's nobody else that is extra exciting, you know, so you might as well just make make the money and prove the world that he is not a boxer you were a boxing.
Speaker 1: There's plenty of people. There's plenty of people he'll keep fighting in this sort of fashion, whether it's x MMA guys or retired by I.
Speaker 2: Don't even think there's a figure whose fury just lost, like who is at that level that will be exciting for people.
Speaker 1: To people care about watching Ryan Garcia because again it's the social media for him. No, no, no, no, I'm not saying that. I'm saying people that generate that kind of buzz even in the heavyweight fights, like unless you're a true boxing fan, people aren't talking about heavyweight boxing like they used to.
Speaker 2: With the what about Ryan garc I'm saying that it was a publicity stunted. It was all like the whole behavior of I'm crazy and I'm just going to expose everything.
Speaker 1: It was all a track, That's what he said because that's what I'm saying, and that's what sells tickets. Do you think it was very possible? Very possible? Also social media kid who's building off of marketing and branding.
Speaker 2: It's like that branding strategy that was crazy and I love better.
Speaker 1: On himself in Vegas and won made a ton of money, which was really interesting.
Speaker 2: But all the stuff that he exposed, all the bohemian covid, I mean, that was a lot of crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: That stuff, not just his erratic behavior in general. That was part of the rat Yeah, I mean some of that stuff. Who knows.
Speaker 2: I would love to just pick this kid's brain because it's fascinated to me.
Speaker 1: He is so it's complicated he is. He is for sure great boxer though well great, great, great.
Speaker 2: Great Roy Anger, I have your back.
Speaker 1: He's a very good boxer. He's proven to be great yet he has and he will maybe. I mean, I just want to jump too far ahead. I think he has to be to a place where you I think is great. I think it's good. From the boxing analyst herself, listen, I want to just say, ah, this is a plug a little bit. But my rum, all this hard work I've been doing is finally coming to fruition. I'm so excited. We are going to be starting pre orders. I don't want to reveal exactly when. Go to palm republic dot com enter your email address to get up to date information. Also, you can check us out again on TikTok, Instagram, Palm Republic Rum. We're going to be dropping clues as to when pre orders are going to launch very soon. We're launching pre orders very soon, like within I don't even say days, weeks. Very soon orders will start and then we will be launching officially in market. Remember Florida direct to consumer. We're going to be there, so it is going to be It's going to be so much fun to see this project, this baby of mine, start to grow because it's been a lot of work.
Speaker 2: Guys, when he says baby, he means a baby. It's been all consuming, which is incredible to watch my husband, my man, grow as an entrepreneur, creator of a brand with his partner, Brad Parks. It's been awesome to see you. Thank you, to see you become like a I don't know. He's how passionate you were about rum about about this year.
Speaker 1: And that was I was I wasn't talking about that. It's I want to make sure that and I will talk about it more on Instagram. We're gonna be doing and TikTok. My inspiration. My Puerto Rican who doesn't drink oddly left my Porto Rican wife who doesn't drink. Her family loves rum. And when I first met my in laws and Puerto Rico almost twenty years ago, we I'll never forget. We sat down, true story. They poured me some Baccardi, some premium eight year aged and we sat down. And that's how I got how I got to sort of talking with your brothers and your dad and I was like, oh, wow, I'm not a rum drinker, but I'm going to drink tonight because I'm meeting my my wife's parents. And I started, you know, enjoying this new spirit that I'd never really had before. And that took me on like a you know, going down the rabbit hole of RUMs and trying all these different RUMs from all over the world. And for years I've been talking about this, not because I feel like, oh, I'm gonna TV show and I want to have a spirit. You know, I'm not trying to do it. Honestly, what a lot of celebrities have spirits out there are doing I really don't. I am passionate about this the spirit, and I wanted to put a rum out there. I'm not the star here, the rum is the star. That's something I'm very you know, passionate about.
Speaker 2: Republic and guys. Next week we have a super cool episode. We have doctor v Doctor Vivian. She is a sex therapist, right and that conversation is so phenomenal and we learned a lot and you guys are gonna love it. So check it out all.
Speaker 1: Right, till next time, Love you, Thanks for listening. Don't forget to write us a review and tell us what you think.
Speaker 2: If you want to follow us on Instagram, check goes out at he said. AJ is that email Eric and Ross at iHeartRadio dot com. He said, AD is part of iHeartRadio's Mike Will Do That podcast network.
Speaker 1: See you next time.