Speaker 1: From Hollywood. See you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 2: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: So a lot of people are talking about being a victim of the friendship recession. What is it?
Speaker 3: Sisn'ty America is experiencing this right now, and it's basically the average thirty year old has lost around five friends since the pandemic.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, how we.
Speaker 1: Lose the five friends?
Speaker 3: You could you could kind of say, oh, because we were so isolated, we didn't go out as much anymore, and then once we did, we got really busy with work and now we're taking two jobs on because we have to make more money or like whatever it is, right, excuses excuses for just not having the time to reach out to these said friends. So the ones that really didn't like make an impact in your life, you've just cut out because you don't have the time.
Speaker 1: I don't think I did that, but I have, like over the years, slowly gotten it down to just a handful that are the ill we call the core group. There's like Core one, Core two, and then there's people that you've been friends with.
Speaker 2: Over the years, like the A the A friends friends.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like if you have to get a table for six. There's Core one, if you can get twelve, Core two right. If it's a birthday party, maybe Core three right, But they're all in course. You can see the diagram in my room if you'd like to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, i'd love to see that.
Speaker 1: It is very of sorts.
Speaker 3: When I was reading this article, it said that males are more prone to being in a friend recession than females.
Speaker 2: What's your take on that?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know that I need a lot of friends. I need friends you do.
Speaker 3: That's another thing that it said, like having friends, like it's good for the soul, like we all know, like the blue zone, Like you need to have community. You can't just be like alone all the time. Alone time is great, but.
Speaker 1: Timely do you bring this up? And it just struck me. I'm hosting my high school football buddies to dinner.
Speaker 3: That's cute. I love that I still get together with my high school girlfriends.
Speaker 1: They're all rolling in and they're in for two days.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. What time's of dinner? Reservation?
Speaker 1: Six thirty?
Speaker 2: Nice? Nice?
Speaker 1: It's so funny. I was like, guys, what's your vibe? They're like, we can't hang like we used to like great, six stirty is good for me. So we're get together.
Speaker 3: Last words, anytime someone says like, oh I really wanted.
Speaker 2: To be like a chill night, never the case.
Speaker 1: I mean, we've got a I didn't know what they do, honestly I do, but it's like they're in like management of apartments one one's FBI one.
Speaker 2: When's that way? You're always so intrigued by Cia.
Speaker 1: I'm going to try and crack him.
Speaker 4: Crack him.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go for it tomorrow night. It's like, awesome, chow your badge. Yeah, I can't do it once ago undercover previously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fe'd send pics, yeah, FaceTime.
Speaker 1: Us, Yes, that's what it'll be top of mind. So yeah, I do recall systanty judge not judge such a harsh word, but yeah, judging about this. When Tanya created.
Speaker 2: It was more out of concern, you know.
Speaker 3: I was like, Oh, it's just need to take up so much time, Like you really want to like handle two instagrams.
Speaker 1: Like you got a new puppy, you rescued a dalmatian and now you've created a page for your puppy.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: I not only did we create a page for him. It was like part of like the name naming him process. I was like, if we name him this, can we have a cool Instagram handle? Like literally thought about it from the beginning.
Speaker 1: So what made you go from saying not a good idea and laborious to Tanya to actually doing it.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it was about.
Speaker 3: I think maybe just the uniqueness of having a Dalmatian and the amount of love.
Speaker 2: That it's going to give people by me posting pictures and videos of him.
Speaker 1: I will say that the photos that you have sent me, Tanya, of your Sonny, and the photos you've shown us of the Dalmatian, like you will go up a notch of having a better day when you see the photos, yeahes like they're cute.
Speaker 5: And I'll say the reason why I started it was because I was taking so many photos and videos of Sonny and I felt like my entire page was becoming just my dog. And I was like, I'm just gonna put everything on her Instagram and not like keep mine mine. And it was the best decision ever because now I have this like chronological she's grown up on this page.
Speaker 2: It's like so cute, you know what?
Speaker 5: I mean because I have all this documented from when she was a puppy until now.
Speaker 3: I did this back in the day with Dakota on Facebook because there was no Instagram back then, and I just didn't keep up with it, you know, right, So I have like puppy pictures of her. But then who knows how long it will last with uh Diego, but it's Diego dot, the Dalmatian.
Speaker 1: On Diego Dot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Diego like, and then the period and then the.
Speaker 1: Dolmation Boneta comes up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get past all those. They don't have enough follower not posting, one hasn't posted.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it here? Oh you got three blocks of photos up?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I posted a video not too long ago, Diego's first bath. Yeah, it's so cute.
Speaker 1: So this is really the dalmination is adorable? Are they calm?
Speaker 3: So a lot of energy and right now is like crucial time for training and it's all about him trusting us and building that trust with this dog.
Speaker 1: And how was the bath? That's always a difficult one.
Speaker 3: He was very calm in the bath. I think he liked it a lot. I have to give him another one tonight.
Speaker 1: Nice tiles as we celebrate Tile Day around here.
Speaker 2: Thank you came with the house, you know every model later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very nice.
Speaker 3: But the kids love it, and As is really kind of stepping up into like a helper mode. You know, they'll be the twins will be six this May, and she wants to do everything. She wants to help feed him. She wants to help.
Speaker 2: This is the best decision you've ever made.
Speaker 1: The dog Instagram find it a lot of work, Sonny. You got at Sunnygirl dot v cavapoo cava poo.
Speaker 5: So Sunnygirl dot the kava poo it is. It just brings me joy. It just makes me happy. And I just upload everything, every photo I take of her there.
Speaker 1: So I was reading that I think seventy percent of us have pets, and we now, I think more so than ever, we who have pets treat our pets more like humans than ever before. We want natural stuff for them. We want to live longer. We don't want them to go away. We want to engineer their bodies and their food so that they can, you know, have the best life and be healthy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you're my algorithm. I don't know if this is free. I get these videos all the time in my algorithm of parents playing with their puppies, and it says, how, you know, like they're not here for a very long time, so make their life.
Speaker 2: The best life ever.
Speaker 5: And I always think about that anytime we're doing anything with her. I'm like, I have to make this the best life she's ever had.
Speaker 1: I know, I can't think about the fact that they live less than we do, because that part, like that part, I've never been through that way.
Speaker 3: When I sit there and I start doing the math and I'm like, how I don't want kids to be I was like, oh my gosh, that's it's yeah, you don't want to think about it, but you do.
Speaker 1: We've got Georgia and Olio. Now a du dog. This is a dude dog. I've never had a do dog, only girl dogs.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it seems like he's a very energetic.
Speaker 1: He's gonna knock my jaw like. He's so strong. He's got big, broad, strong shoulders and he comes at you full speed.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: When you play with a toy, you can just like and you're trying to like tug it out. If you do the trick where you massage like underneath their mouth, they'll kind of release easier.
Speaker 2: The toy.
Speaker 1: He does that to me, it gives you a facial Oh, I relaxed at night. Let me grab Sam and send Gabriel before anything else. Sam, good morning, morning Ryan. How can we help you? It sounds not good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just I don't really know what to do about this situation. I'm kind of freaked out about the whole thing. I don't know, but my fewther future father in law meant by it. But I recently asked my girlfriend's parents if it was okay with them, if I know, proposed and eventually got married. But when I did, my future father in law kind of looked at me and said, well, I don't know why you'd want to do that, but good luck.
Speaker 1: Well that's you know, discouraging.
Speaker 7: It was just kind of it was just a little jar. It seemed it seemed pretty serious. I don't know, marriage, no comment.
Speaker 1: Because maybe he's referring to like I made this mistake.
Speaker 2: However, it is harsh.
Speaker 1: It's harsh, it's not little like. I'm discouraged by it, and it makes me think, well, they don't like me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean we've we've been dating for a few years, so I thought we got along or maybe yeah, maybe He.
Speaker 3: Just wants to make sure that you're really serious about it and going to go the distance.
Speaker 7: Hopefully that's it. I mean, I am pretty serious. I love her a lot, but just the way he said it, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't love it. Have you talked to your girlfriend about it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we talked about it.
Speaker 1: And what did she say?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 7: She she's just as confused and lost as I am was. She was weirded out when I told her about it.
Speaker 3: I think she should just have a conversation with him separately. Then maybe she can get to the bottom of it if there's something deeper.
Speaker 1: But I also feel like you may never win them over.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't think that.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 1: I mean, this guy sounds like he's got an issue.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's about him though. I don't think so either.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe it's because he's not happy in his own I don't know, but Sam, I guess well, he could.
Speaker 3: Have just panicked too. Like Dad, just sometimes don't know what to say. Like when Michael asked for my dad's hand in marriage. My dad was like great and everything, but then he's like, you know, ask.
Speaker 1: For your dad's hand in, man, I'm sorry from my hand in that's a twist.
Speaker 2: But he basically told Michael.
Speaker 3: You know, Susan is really tough, almost like trying to scare Michael off.
Speaker 1: He still came back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know, maybe he just didn't really know how to put his words together.
Speaker 1: I think you're doing the elegant, very gentleman thing, which is going this path, and if you hit a dead end, you still love her, then you do you need to do for your heart? Buddy?
Speaker 7: I think you're right. Yeah, Oh good luck man.
Speaker 1: All right, you can might in there take care of that, thank you, thank you, But i'd be I mean, I kind of would know going in right what the parents might feel or think and just go for it. But it would also be really disheartening discouraging.
Speaker 5: I mean, at least he didn't say no, yeah, and it sounds like he's projecting like he's like not happily married, and he's like.
Speaker 1: And then I turn it and say, well listen, sir, I mean do you want to talk? Yeah, you want to talk about what's going on here with you and the missus, Because if you're this cynical about our love and ours his young love open for a big future. If you're about it let's talk about what you're projecting here, Sit down here? What can I buy?
Speaker 2: You are with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: This is something that you may be guilty of doing. And they say, if you do this as a couple, it's tragic. Don't do this. It's going to be super bad for your relationship over time. And that is I don't know if you do it or not, Sisanny Tanya, but that is parallel scrolling. You both lay in bed and you scroll at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not every single night, but it's bad. Yeah, I can see why it could be. It would be bad if that's.
Speaker 1: Like your root. I think it's best to not scroll right before you go to bed. So they say, if you're both doing it, it's really bad. Alternative Why alternative is don't scroll? What do you mean you put your phone down or talk to each other or talk to each other or maybe you try and kiss?
Speaker 2: Oh make out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hello, says hand out. Who says that please stop a cringe?
Speaker 2: That would be on the board. That would be one of the things on the board.
Speaker 3: Hanky pinky would at least get your least like ten points, Bry not the number one answer you Maria Michaela.
Speaker 1: Just quit working here.
Speaker 2: I've never hanky pinky. It's worse than all the way.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, hey, I'm gonna keep us moving with today's quote. Today's quote is work harder on yourself than you do on your job. I would recommendze everybody but y'all, everybody but you guys. That applies. We're in the midst of Christmas giving. This is number four of the list of Christmas givings that we're gonna do. So Sarah Swenson from Cyprus. She's nominating her fiance, and her fiance's name is Lyle Tyler of Whittier and they're getting married, So let me grab Sarah. Sarah, good morning, how are you, Hi? Good morning, So excited to meet you and thank you for reaching out about your fiance. Congratulations, Thank you so Lyle. I mean, tell me what makes you melt about him?
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: He's such a kind soul, like he deserves so many good things, and it's just like, yeah, he's just such an amazing person.
Speaker 9: He's one of those people or like he will give.
Speaker 10: You the coat off his back, like if you ask for it, type of thing we.
Speaker 1: Probably wouldn't fit making. I'm small.
Speaker 2: That your arms are getting bigger.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. This is about Lyle. So I want to call Lyle right now and read the email you sent me about him. So just dial him up. When's your wedding March?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, popular month, Popular wedding month.
Speaker 1: Mm. They're like the brunch music. It's very brunch piano music. Hi is Lyle there?
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is Lyle Lyle.
Speaker 1: It's Ryan Seacrest calling from Kiss FM. How are you.
Speaker 6: I'm doing all right, sir?
Speaker 1: How about your so doing well? We just have a list of people that we think might be listening and are calling them individually to wish them a happy holiday and merry Christmas.
Speaker 11: Yeah, oh thank you.
Speaker 12: So.
Speaker 1: I hope you have a great one and thank you very much for listening. If you do.
Speaker 2: Happy New Year too.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you very much.
Speaker 11: Ryan.
Speaker 1: Well you have a great day.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 1: Well I did call you for some other stuff too. I've got your fiance on the line, Sarah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I kind of figured.
Speaker 1: So she sent me an email and let me read it to you. She says. Lyle is such an amazing person, but his car needs to be fixed. He needs new break sensors and more.
Speaker 7: True right, yeah, very true.
Speaker 1: He works with adults with special needs and uses his car daily to pick them up and drive them around for their program. That is so generous.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that is what I do well.
Speaker 1: That is amazing. She says, you love this car, but it won't last long if it isn't fixed.
Speaker 11: That is correct.
Speaker 1: He literally would not be able to do his job without this car. His clients depend on it. He works so hard to help these guys integrate into the community. Would you please help him out this Christmas? It would be the perfect gift. So we got to think in mile and put together a little something for you. How long you have been doing that job? Ten years?
Speaker 7: Last week?
Speaker 1: What's the most gratifying part of it?
Speaker 6: Just seeing the guys that I work with, just being fully accepted into the community where when we go to places, everyone knows their name, doesn't treat them any differently than any other person that would walk into into a store or Starbucks or anything like that. It's just really great to see and just them having a great time being out in the community with their friends and just having yeah, just having a great day when.
Speaker 1: You're such a major part of them having a great day. First, she's your your wife, almost your fiance said that there's one thing that you want for Christmas. That's a PlayStation five.
Speaker 11: That would be great.
Speaker 1: So it's already gift wrapped and it's on the ways. We got one of those for you.
Speaker 11: Oh my gosh, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: And the other thing I was thinking, it's like, I'm not married. I don't know what it's going to be.
Speaker 11: Like.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's going to be bliss. It's wonderful, but imagine now, imagine now a weekend with your then wife, a get away at the terror Nea Resort, which is so beautiful. I've been down there to see it.
Speaker 6: Oh, that would be fantastic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna get you out for so you got to be romantic when you get married. So we're gonna send you for two nights. I'll give you some money to spend on dinners and spas and all that stuff while you're there too.
Speaker 2: So nice.
Speaker 3: It's like this major getaway doesn't even feel like you're in La or Oc, Like, yeah, if you're in another part of.
Speaker 1: The world, don't just get it there and watch, you know Mario Lopez on the Movie Channel have some romance. Okay, Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Can hike around the property. It's amazing, have yoga every morning.
Speaker 1: But back to the real issue. The car. The car, She says, you love the car, but it means the repairs. You can't do a job without it. So I've got two thousand dollars to cover the repairs coming right away.
Speaker 11: Oh, it's fantastic. Thank you.
Speaker 1: You're very welcome, my friend. You okay, buddy, Yeah, I'm just.
Speaker 7: I'm really excited about this.
Speaker 11: I'm really happy.
Speaker 9: Is this is.
Speaker 11: This is this really special. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: It is our pleasure to do. It's wonderful to see the two of you found each other, you found your person, and I admire you and have so much respect for the role you play in these other people's lives, the special needs people that need you taking them around the community so they feel, as you said, accept it, so they're treated like everybody else. Yeah, oh, take the good work, all right. And not to be awkward, but think of me when you're at the Tarrannia and just you know, it's so awkward, just you know, I don't know, just like raise a glass or something. Then you cannot think about me. But I'd love to, you know what I mean. Random, I mean, they're there for two nights. The first night they can think about me. I were thinking about me if it were me. Oh man, love you guys.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, congratulations, thank you for everything that you do.
Speaker 1: Sarah and getting married.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Baby, you guys, take care of Thank you again, Sarah for reaching out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thank you, Ryan, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: Merry Christmas?
Speaker 6: All right, Mary, christ.
Speaker 1: I mean, don't think of me all night.
Speaker 10: Li.
Speaker 1: I'll just say like it's seven o'flive. I know. It was just like when you have a toast, what's next? Name first? Take me out of your mind? Christmas? So I gotta get Stella on the phone here, Stella, thank you for calling in. How are you?
Speaker 9: I'm great?
Speaker 4: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: We're good? So can you explain to us what happened? You were sent a fake photo. We're talking about red flags a lot this week when it comes to people and especially significant others in our lives. In hindsight, in their rear view mirror, they're all red flags, but when you're looking forward, you kind of look past them because you don't want to be the person that meets someone that has red flags. You're almost too forgiving about the flags then the flags stack up and you realize it was always there. It was always an issue. So what happened to you?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 4: So I met this guy on Hinge and we went on about five dates and had plans for a six to one, but he kept rescheduling and I enjoyed our dates, so it's kind of bummed when he finally said that. I just said, just let me know if you don't want to do this anymore, and he said, no, I want to see you again. I just needed to get away to clear my head. End quotes and told me he was going skiing for a few days. He eventually sends me a picture and said it's been a great trip and he'll be back soon. But the picture, he said was very suspicious. So after looking at the picture that he downloaded, it was super blurry and there was a big black border around it, and it was a guy on a ski slope with no one else around him. So I didn't really understand if it was just him or if he was with someone else. So I did a reverse image search and I googled the picture he sent me and found it on a ski resort website.
Speaker 1: Okay, then what was your next move?
Speaker 4: Well, then I screenshoted the website and sent it to him and asked why he did that, and he said he just wanted to show that he was actually skiing, but phones weren't allowed on the slopes.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's too fast with the lies. Yes, I'm looking at the photo. Thank you for getting it to us. It's all suspect. So he's a scam artist. He's like Resattista's husband.
Speaker 2: Totally.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 2: I heard about her.
Speaker 11: So yeah, you need to watch.
Speaker 1: TikTok to watch this TikTok series called Who the F Did I Marry?
Speaker 8: Listen new series that I'm calling Who the Did I Marry? I'm going to create this playlist series and I'm going to tell the story of how I met, dated, married, and divorced. A real path life.
Speaker 1: So she was scammed in every way in her marriage and she's posted on TikTok it's something you got to see. But tell did you get away from this dude? What happened?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: I haven't responded because I don't know what to do. He keeps trying to call me, but I'm not really sure, like how to you even engage with this person?
Speaker 1: So either well, he's either not there or he's there with someone. But I think you, I think you. I think you doubled down on being clever here. I think you act like you're believing him a little bit, but you know you're not. But let's see what Let's see what else he does? You know? Ask for what? Like I always asked, show me a picture of what you had for dinner last night, or tell me.
Speaker 2: You want to sell me a picture in bed? But what is this? Do you still want to stay with him? Like after all these lies?
Speaker 10: No, I don't think you don't.
Speaker 1: But you also want to, like I don't do something back to me?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 2: Revenge of some sort?
Speaker 6: Us?
Speaker 1: Can you face? Can you ask in a FaceTime like? That's a very easy way to track someone down?
Speaker 4: I guess I could.
Speaker 1: All right, keep us posted. He's a smoosh bag and we want you to get away playing play it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this sounds like a fun game that I'll play now with him.
Speaker 1: All right, good bye, Stella, thank you, thank you. You know what's striking to me how many people called in saying they've been scammed?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: A lot by a guy. I mean, had one call the opposite way, f y, I like, not one dude is called to say a woman scammed me right right? Oh sorry, I could barely hear that one.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I said, I'm sure they're out there.
Speaker 1: He's just saying that to yourself. Yeah, the girl, they see that I had kept their mic on. That's what they do back there, They talk out loud to themselves while we're doing our show in the background. Well, yeah, that's if that is you out there and that happened to you, and you're a dude that had happened to then try us eight hundred and five to one two seven.
Speaker 5: Do a lot of dudes listen to what us good handful.
Speaker 1: I hope there's some dudes out there. Otherwise it's me and just y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Michael, Michael listens.
Speaker 1: Michael's there. It's time for Ryan's roses. Here on Kiss FM, Regina has reached out to us. This is very interesting here. We got a screenshot and everything. So Regina was saying that her husband sent her a screenshot of a conversation he had with their daughter, but he didn't realize that when he's when he clicked the phone that on the top of the screen there was a message notification from a woman named Jennifer and that woman Regina is he cheated with five years ago?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So the screenshot was a text exchange between your family, but then up top was the little message.
Speaker 2: Like that I mess say when the notification comes in.
Speaker 1: You couldn't see what the message was. It just said it was there exactly. Yeah, okay, And what did you do after this happened?
Speaker 9: Well, I haven't done anything yet. I want to. I want to catch him red handed. I want to see how deep this goes.
Speaker 1: Hmm okay, So what else do we need to know about your relationship? Has it been difficult after this first time? How did you get past the first time cheating five years ago? Yeah?
Speaker 9: It was really hard on this. I mean, so I found some dirty emails and dirty text between him and this woman that he meant some trivia ieties to go to. And I don't think they ever slept together, but it was clearly like an emotional affair, and it felt like it was moving in that attraction. So I shut it down. I threatened to leave, and he begged me not to, and I agreed to say on one condition that he blocked her, that he never spoke to her again, and that he wouldn't ever go to that bar again where the trivia night happened. So he agreed to that. And it has been a really tough journey, but we've got past it, and then you can give you credit.
Speaker 1: I give you credit to that and then this, and now your heart sinks. I don't think I could be as strong as you were to get past it myself.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's been really tough. And I promised you. He has no idea that her name was at the top of that screenshot.
Speaker 1: Hold on one second, we will get into this next five years ago and as stuff had been happening between those five years with this woman about to make the call to Regina's husband, just know this. She told us he cheated five years ago with a woman named Jennifer, and then she saw a screenshot sent to her by her husband between their daughter and himself. But what he didn't know is when he screenshotted it, there was an eye message notification on the top from Jennifer. So clearly they're in contact. And he promised after he cheated, she forgave him, and he promised he'd never speak to her again. And here she is, So we're going to make the call to her husband. Now, Regina, let's see what we can find out. I need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then your husband's name. Go ahead.
Speaker 9: Okay, Ryan, you have my permission to call.
Speaker 1: We got Regina. Here we go, good luck.
Speaker 12: Okay, Hello, Hi is this David speaking?
Speaker 2: Hi David, My name is Tamra. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 11: I'm good? How can I help you?
Speaker 2: I'm calling from Beautiful Blooms.
Speaker 3: We service thousand oaks and surrounding areas with free delivery and offering a promotion today for local residents. It's actually a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like.
Speaker 2: They're absolutely free.
Speaker 3: Just trying to do a promotion to promote our business, and we hope that you like our arrangements.
Speaker 11: Okay, So anywute. You're here telling me that your company is willing to send a dozen roses free to whoever I want.
Speaker 3: Yes, we can start with the name of the person you want to send them to and a note. I don't need credit card info or cash from you or any information at all. It's just a promotion that we do about once a month. Is there anybody that you would want to send flowers to.
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, yeah, there is there is someone I'd like to s yours too.
Speaker 1: It's free, they're free. Yes.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's the name of the person you want to send the roses too?
Speaker 11: Yeah? Yeah, send it to Marina?
Speaker 2: M A R I am a Marina Marina. Okay, and what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 11: Uh? Put this put congratulations? Uh you make you make your mom and I so very proud every single day. Love mom and dad.
Speaker 1: Okay, David, your voice is being broadcast on the radio. Thank you for staying on the line with us for one second. My name is Ryan. I have Sisaney and Tanya and your wife Regina on the line, and I understand you just sent some roses to your daughter, Marina. Regina. Is your daughter named Marina?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah? Wait wait wait my wife.
Speaker 1: Your wife is Yeah, she's here with us.
Speaker 11: All right? Did we win something?
Speaker 1: So well, I'm gonna just you I can tell him, Regina. David, your wife has asked us to call you because she's concerned that you're in contact again with Jennifer from five years ago.
Speaker 11: Are you wait, wait a minute, wait, what do you mean Jennifer?
Speaker 1: Jennifer do you mean Jennifer, Regina, do you want to explain it to him?
Speaker 9: When's the last time we talked to Jennifer?
Speaker 11: Honey, Jennifer? Are you serious? Honey? I haven't talked to Jennifer in years.
Speaker 9: You're lying to me.
Speaker 11: What's going on? I've not talked to Jennifer.
Speaker 1: And she reached out to you recently?
Speaker 11: No? No, And why are we on the radio about this? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Okay? Well, that's where we work, so that's how we're doing this. But David, we have a screenshot of a text you were sending to your wife, Regina. Not at the top of that screenshot. It's a a message, a notification coming in from Jennifer, So she was reaching out to you. Why is she reaching out to you?
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, what screenshot? What are you talking about? What? Yeah? What screenshots talking about? Honey? What screenshot? What's going on? What screenshot are you talking about?
Speaker 9: It's over this time, David. I can't do this again. I don't know if you're sleeping with her or not, but you promised me you would not talk to her again.
Speaker 11: I'm done, Okay, honey, listen, I I okay, okay, I did we did exchange a text? That's it? Okay, I'm sorry. Okaya, Let's you and I talk about this, honey. Okay, just you and I. Let's put everything on the table. Everything, everything on the table.
Speaker 1: So, David, did you not make an agreement with your wife after you cheated with Jennifer the first time five years ago to not touch base or be in contact?
Speaker 11: I don't ever again, I don't know what's going on, but I don't either.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm trying to find out.
Speaker 11: This is between Regina and myself exactly.
Speaker 1: Else I know exactly. So what can you tell us?
Speaker 11: Okay, honey, I shouldn't have lied. Okay, but are.
Speaker 1: You seeing her again? Have you seen her David since five years ago?
Speaker 11: No? No, no, no, we all we did? All we did? Can I just talk to my wife? All we did?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 9: I don't want to hear anything more. David, you lied to me, Honey?
Speaker 11: I did? I did I lie? Okay? I lied?
Speaker 1: But first of all, David, you cheated, you lied, then you lied again like nothing's changing. She's out.
Speaker 9: I'm done talking. I'm taking no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, Let you both go, no chance.
Speaker 3: That was just one text message.
Speaker 1: I'm just I have thought about what happens when you find out that someone cheated, when you get past it and get through it. Can you ever really get pasted it and get through it now? I don't know that you can. Certainly there you can. He didn't change. He did not change.
Speaker 11: This.
Speaker 1: FM headlines with siciny.
Speaker 2: Well the Santa Ana Wins are coming back.
Speaker 3: A fire weatherwatch has been issued for Tomorrow night into Thursday. Several lawmakers are calling for investigation into reports of mysterious drones flying over parts of New Jersey, the East coast and some SoCal cities like Temecula and Long Beach. Road closures and restrictions in the Franklin fire area have been lifted. The mat of the schools are now open today as crews make progress. Containment is up to fifty four percent, and Malcolm in the Middle is returning with a four episodes special on Disney Plus, twenty five years after its debut. Now from your Southern California to a dealer's traffic center, here's Katie Lay's ginger chan.
Speaker 13: So far that ten Freeway the eastbounds at about Central Avenue. We do half reports of estall that's now sitting in the middle lanes, you guys.
Speaker 2: So is it a bad right now? Going east? I don't feel like it's that bad.
Speaker 13: I do feel like that drive along the fifteenth through the pass has been a little bit challenging, a little bit slower than what it should be at this late hour. Fifteenth South at Contuglion Old Ranch Road. What are they saying? Oh, okay, they stopped planes earlier so they could clear this crash or stall whatever it was in lanes out of the way. We know that the Wilmington Avenue Offram from the one to five east is still close. That's the only thing that's closed. Okay, So for that signer, the lanes are now starting to move. Oh and I did notice there was some chatter Locienna at Florence Avenue that there's a crash at what is kind of already a busy intersection.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 2: This report is brought to you.
Speaker 13: By Low's Shop New deal drops now at Low's Right Now get up to thirty percent off select major appliances, say big this holiday season. Low's Nose Deals offers valid through December eighteenth, cannot be combined with additional discountcylows dot com for details and qualifying items. While supplies. I'm Ginger chand you're on air with Ryan Seacrest. One a two point seven kiss off M.
Speaker 3: Thank you Ginger and you know Koler one of two right now winsday four pack of tickets to see khu'sa by Circusila. You can catch it under the Big Top in Santa Monica now. They're January fifth. Kusa is a return to the origins of Circusila that combines two circus traditions, acrobatic performance and the art of clowning. Secure your seats for CUSA in Santa Monica today by visiting circusile dot com.
Speaker 2: And Weather Today.
Speaker 3: Times are going to be in the mid seventies in Valley Village, West Covina. Similar temps with the highest seventy three and right now it's forty eight.
Speaker 2: On air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: Ryan Seacrest here assistanting in Tanya warning. So Regina was on the line, who to me? I don't know if you were listening or you made a note. Ch had a little bit of a a Southern accent. And do you know Mary Steen Virgin No, Mark, do you know Mary Stein Virgin I do?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: Married to Ted Danson, Yes, exactly, and I can picture her now. Was she in Nashville that show?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: Nat like the show Nashville Serious, Nashville's mom.
Speaker 1: No, Mary Stein Virgin. You can picture her now, she's the mom in Elf. Oh yeah, she married anyway, She sounded like Mary Steen Virgin to me.
Speaker 2: She's in stepbrothers.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, I know who she is now okay, So was she in this series Nashville from back in the day.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. That was Connie?
Speaker 1: Uh oh, she's great. Connie Brittain did not sound like Connie.
Speaker 2: Different woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, didn't sound like her. Okay. So anyway. In this Ryan's Roses call, they're married five years ago. He cheats with a woman named Jennifer. Then she sees a screenshot of a message coming in from Jennifer after she forgave him, and the deal was never speak to that woman again, but she still forgave him. I get concerned when you forgive the cheater because the cheater doesn't change in many cases, and in this case it seems like he didn't. He started talking to her again, messaging her again. He lied about the fact that he said he wasn't at first, but we already have the screenshot of the message coming in from Jennifer after that five hours.
Speaker 5: And let's say there was nothing going on and she just messaged him, he should have told his.
Speaker 1: Wife, well, not only that, when we knew she reached out, we asked, did she reach out? And he told us no, she didn't reach out.
Speaker 2: I haven't talked to her years.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, but I guess the question is, like, what happens when you forgive like that? Are you always thinking in the back of your mind looking over the shoulder, like this could really happen again and it did in this case. Sound like it did in this case. So Kiera, go ahead, you're on with us.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I just it's like, really, he's trying to sell to his wife that the one time he took a screenshot is the only time he got a message his side chick, Like that doesn't make any sense, like that, that's right, one pang of a coincidence.
Speaker 7: That's crazy, that's right.
Speaker 1: We see we I actually have the screenshot that she sent it to it. So I see the notification from Jennifer, the woman he cheated with five years ago, at the top of the text, from his daughter and himself, And so are we to believe that over the five years, the only time she reached out and he didn't respond was in this instance. I can't. And that's why it sounds like Regina is getting Marina their daughter and moving on, which I think, after this has happened twice, is what she needs to do.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Can I also say, how how careless of him, not even to crop out the top like he.
Speaker 2: Just because they probably come in all the time, you know what I mean? Likessages from her. It's like he didn't even notice him anymore.
Speaker 10: I'm glad. I'm glad she's leaving him and she's taking her daughter, and I'm so cool to be able to show it to you. I love you, guys, Thank.
Speaker 1: You so much. Thanks, thank you for listening to so we appreciate you calling. Are you guys doing your cleanse? Oh yeah, we be doing your you're doing your your gut cleans where you're doing all the juices? So which one are you doing? Which one are you doing?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's great, You've got your tub of juices?
Speaker 2: And do you want some show and tell? You want to see some of it?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I want to see it. So doesn't look.
Speaker 5: Mine doesn't look quite as good as this, like, this is this salad once while I try and do a little reset right on the diet.
Speaker 1: And because we're here, we can pack it on the lunch box. So you have a salad and a jar. That's that's what? What? What's the version of what you're doing? What's the goal?
Speaker 2: The goal is to gut cleanse. This is actually specific for exams.
Speaker 1: Where did you find it?
Speaker 2: Tanya actually recommended this company, and where did you find it?
Speaker 1: I found it TikTok no.
Speaker 2: But I did it on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Kristin Harper, you know Jared Goff's fiance m She was posting about it, and so I messaged her and was like, do you like it?
Speaker 10: How is it?
Speaker 1: What's the framing? What's the premise?
Speaker 5: The premise is like exactly what you said, gut cleanse to get rid of all gunk.
Speaker 2: But look, this is an am tonic drink.
Speaker 1: I don't want it seems complicated? Is okay? Did you make all this or do you have to?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So it comes pre package?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean if you can do anything like this for a day, two days, it's better than not.
Speaker 2: Doing the five days.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I was like, when you said you didn't even make it the three days.
Speaker 1: I was like, I didn't make it till one day. I just did lunch like that and the dinner's add normal.
Speaker 9: No, but like.
Speaker 2: This is and I think the thing is too.
Speaker 5: This is like really good. I think it helps. I think when you are disciplined about something, I think it bleeds into other areas of your life. So for me, these next five days are all about this cleanse, but also about refocusing, re energizing, putting my head down and really committing to.
Speaker 1: Did you meditate this morning?
Speaker 2: I did, but not for very long.
Speaker 1: Because your energy is different today. I mean I remember the day you came in. We were like, this is like you want coffee.
Speaker 2: This is that cleanses the opposite.
Speaker 11: For me.
Speaker 2: I gave Michael and my family the warning. I was like, Mommy's gonna be very grumpy this week because.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to be eating like my normal stuff constantly be hungry.
Speaker 1: You presold it exactly, But Tanya, I'm saying you're not having coffee.
Speaker 2: Right, No, I am having coffee. It's your life.
Speaker 1: I have coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're allowed to have.
Speaker 5: Organic coffee with uh specials like you know, clean nut milks. And I make my own nut milk. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: How did you want how to do that?
Speaker 2: Your ex girlfriend? I still use her recipe.
Speaker 1: It's funny. Hey, Ruby, did you try the grapefruit cucumber cilantro drink that doctor Darryl recommended last week?
Speaker 14: I did because I remember he said, if there's anything you're gonna do, just try this great.
Speaker 1: It was great fruit cucumber and cilantro or mint.
Speaker 14: Yes, so I did a little bit of cilantro and a little bit of mint. It's not the best, but it's not terrible, like and I like grapefruit, but it is really like strong.
Speaker 1: But that's a good that's a good description of something's supposed to be so good for you. It's not the best, but it's not. That's what I'm going there with these secret serums and yeah, these tonics. Right, it's it's bearable, right, I could, I could swallow it. I mean, that's that's good. Well, good luck. We'll see how the cranking meter goes and the energy mark. You keep track of the cranks and the energy here. I'm I'm on a regular full diet, so I'm full speed. I'm ready to bring it on. Actually, we're gonna probably put this through. She's been on a hold for a minute. Jessica and Bell Gardens. Good morning, Jessica. How are you doing good?
Speaker 9: How are you guys doing great?
Speaker 1: Well? You seem to be talking about what we've been talking about a lot here, and that is invitations to weddings. I mean, Tanya's getting Marriage's trying to figure out the guest list. Ruby is getting marriage. She's putting together her guest list. Ty's trying to where to have the wedding, and we're all just sort of waiting to get that save the date. We haven't gotten a yet. And Jessica, you were also invited to Tanya's wedding.
Speaker 9: No, well not yet, No different wedding. Your wedding, Yeah, so I was invited. It's actually my best friend in the world's wedding. She's getting married and it's super exciting, obviously, and she's getting married in Switzerland. Her and her fiancee decided. Her fiancee is from Switzerland, so they're getting married there and it's great. And she's asked me to be the maid of honor and asked my two daughters to be her flower girls, which is lovely, but she asked about, you know, us being in the wedding. Prior to knowing it was a destination wedding, my husband and I have been, you know, going over the logistics of it, and it just doesn't seem feasible to bring our daughters. First of all, it's just so expensive, and then we have to bring a parent, most likely one of our parents, to watch them all the events that are going on for the wedding, and so honestly, we're like kind of coming to the conclusion that we're not quite sure we can swing bringing them. So I did bring it up to her, and she, you know, was a little she was she was sad and like, I can't imagine having my wedding without them being there. And we kind of left it at that, and I'm like in between a rock and a hard place. Now. Of course, I'm not quite sure what to do or how to bring it up to her again, but I just don't think we can swing it.
Speaker 2: How old are your daughters? A weird reaction.
Speaker 9: I know their sticks them too.
Speaker 1: What does one expect when they invite one to go to a wedding in Switzerland? I live in Los Angeles, but I almost feel like you invite people to those kinds of places because you don't want everyone to come.
Speaker 5: Right and if you come, if you say I can't afford to bring my kids, and she should just say, yeah.
Speaker 1: We inconvenient that we're marrying in.
Speaker 3: Switzerland, exactly like she's trying to make you feel guilty for somebody reactions lost to you.
Speaker 2: Thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars.
Speaker 9: Yes, and I did not love the reaction either. And obviously, of course I'm still going and my husband and I'm going to the maid of honor and I'm so excited about that. And I really didn't think I would get I would have gotten the reaction I did from her, so like I really am like kind it.
Speaker 1: So your reality is your reality. You need to move forward with what it is and go be the friend that you're going to be, and you know, fill that role and don't worry about it anymore.
Speaker 5: Maybe you can have your daughters give sent her like a video message on the day of her wedding.
Speaker 1: She doesn't understand, maybe she's just stressed that all this is happening, but I think she'll understand.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 3: I think she had this vision in her head of having your daughters be the flower girls. And now she's like spiraling, like, wait, I'm not going to have flower girls.
Speaker 1: With you.
Speaker 12: I'm with you.
Speaker 2: She's making it very inconvenient for you to do the right thing here.
Speaker 1: All right, good luck than you. The weddings they don't come without pressure and stress from all points and parties. Thank you very much. So, Tanya, if you're gonna be you know, booking burn Switzerland, Lucern, ceremony on a bridge or something, let us know sooner than.
Speaker 2: The whole thing, like when you do stuff like that. And edge of the cliff of a mountain of.
Speaker 5: Mine is getting married in Amsterdam and she had the same thing. She's like, we invited people, but we understand that like the majority of people can't.
Speaker 1: Mean when you do something like that, you know a lot of people can't do it. You almost you probably over invite because you know some people can't come. Right, So all right, do you ever suspect your breath is bad? I brush my tongue a lot, my teeth a lot, probably over brush my teeth because I do. I don't want that to be me right, Yeah, So tomorrow going to tell you a thirty second natural cure for bad breath, first thing in the morning.
Speaker 11: Good.
Speaker 13: I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a good one. We'll talk to you tomorrow. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow