Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: It was actually interesting time because we did the article with CNBC a couple of weeks ago, but it came out a few days after you posted what you posted, So you posted something that got a lot of traction on social media and then a few days later CNBC dropped the article with us. I said that I thought that ten million was the number for financial freedom. I believe your number was higher than that, so you know, it's crazy thing, and I put it on Instagram and then the people was like, well, this lacks context. I'm like, well, that's the point of reading the article. But you know, people don't read, so we will provide some contexts here if people are interested. So your what's should three levels of wealth situation?
Speaker 4: The video is very simple, like if your between it was a scale. So if you in the level of one to ten, you were essentially deemed poor. According to the lady in the video, if you were at ten to twenty you were middle class, and if you were twenty one to thirty, you were wealthy. And the thing that I took away from the video is that those that are in the poor working class, they use their labor to generate cash. The system is designed by purpose. The middle class uses their ideas to generate money, and then the wealthy use derivatives to generate with their wealth and they make money off the backs of both. So derivatives would be like a crypto exchange, a stockbroker exchange, even stocks. If you look at what the formation of like owning other parts of a company, you're not doing anything really labor intensitive to generate that capital. Yes, you have to go through the IPO cycle, but it's just different levels. Like when I first came on, I said, you need a twenty eight million, and everyone had an uproar. But I was talking to people who helped make some of these rules for how much people get paid and how much is deemed worthy. I keep saying, as soon as we got into two row Airbnb, real estate stocks, inflation went up and it drove down the value of our dollar. So you need a certain amount of money to be safe. I know for those of you who may hear these numbers, you and black Man I don't even have one hundred thousand, yet use it as inspiration. That's what we all did. When I was seeing people making thirty million a year, Like when each one who shot to each one from my hometown when he went to the league, I was so excited to see somebody from my hometown make that kind of money. And when KK went to the Panthers, I was like, yo, if somebody from the Harbor can do this. I know I can do it. Don't let the numbers dismay you or dissuade you from trying to achieve your goals. Use it as motivation to get But yeah, I agree, you need at least ten million to hit a point of freedom if you want to be able to take care of the children, your wife, other family members, help be a good steward in your community. It takes a lot more money than ever I keep. I can't find a used car for ten grand right now. I'm actively looking just to see how much they've changed the used car market in two years.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 4: I was talking to ister this morning. A Honda Acord costs thirty grand used a Honda Accord. What so if you go get a C class S class G wag like they're driving these costs up to make up for what they lost during the pandemic, The game is not going to be fair. Inflation is always going to go up, and this is why you need more and this is why you need to invest in the market so you can outpace inflation. So those are the three levels that are really key.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and notice that what was happening, And I'm glad you brought up the car market because that was you know, shopping for cars. It during the pandemic and years after the first year after it was there was a shortage, right, it was a supply chain thing. We couldn't get the technology, we couldn't get the semis and and so you started getting cars without power windows, cars without power seeds. Some of the functions inside weren't there. And now that's not the issue. But now you have rates that aren't going down with the their future. And so yeah, businesses are going to find ways to make sure that they their win is built in at any.
Speaker 4: Call, at all costs, at any like.
Speaker 5: And the person that is going to uh be put at sacrifice of it is going to be the customer. So when you go into these situations, just know that.
Speaker 2: And if you're building a business, know that there these are lessons.
Speaker 5: Right, We're talking about even at a seven fifty, my credit was like seven ninety five and the rate it was, I mean rate is what it is, it's seven percent, it's seven point five. The person that has a six fifty, what are they get?
Speaker 2: No problem?
Speaker 5: Right, You're talking about people that are leader of financing cars five years.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know how many people are into refinancing cars. I mean, you can do it, but not many people do do it.
Speaker 4: Not many people do it. And I think the highest you can charge for cars with sixteen percent, that's insane.
Speaker 3: That's a lot.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's insane. That's it adds up. And then she gonna tell you, no, we ain't going to cheese cake.
Speaker 3: Inflation of the date. We gotta talk about now.
Speaker 2: Why is she taking a bad rap though?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 3: But I want to talk about this ten million thing if we can pick out, because you know, a lot of people didn't fully understand it. So when we did the interview with CNBC and the reporter asked us, what do we think the number was for financial freedom? And I said that I thought, you know, depending on a variety of different factors where you live, but if you live in a major urban environment or a suburban environment close to an urban environment East coast, West coast scenario, you will probably need ten million dollars to have financial freedom. And then he responded back and he said, well, do you think that this is realistic for most people? And I said, no, it's not. But you asked me a question. So I'm just going to be honest with the answer that I'm giving you right now. The whole point of we're big on entrepreneurship, We're big on investing, we're big on understanding. So yeah, that average person is not going to reach ten million dollars in investable assets, but if you're on a pathway to work towards that, you might reach a million, you might reach one point five million, you might reach nine hundred thousand. Guess what that's better at seventy years old than having twenty thousand dollars. You're not gonna be able to at the park, yea. Yeah, you're not gonna be able to fly private around the world, but you're gonna be in a better situation. A lot of people never actually did this for a living. I actually did this for a living for twelve years, so I know what it is to see somebody who's sixty eight years old with fifty thousand dollars coming into your office asking you what can I do? And you got to be the person to tell them nothing, I can't do anything. But you never had Most all these people on social media that's commenting on this, they never had that conversation. Also, these people on social media that are saying like, well I only need one million and I'm gonna be fine. Well that's great, but the vast majority of people have never made one million. Let me tell you something. One million dollars is a scary This is a scary number. From one to three million is actually extremely scary because when you below a million, you don't really care. It's like you just hustling and you don't really have nothing to lose. But when you get to a million dollars, you realize that you're a technically quote unquote rich, especially where we come from, but you're a few steps away from being broke, and it's broke. No, it's actually extremely scary, and you end up losing sleep about it because it's like nobody wants to be the person that is seen as a failure, somebody that lost everything. So now you're you're kind of walking on eggshells because you know that that's not enough, right, But you're a millionaire, so you already beat the odds, but you'll never experience that until you actually experience it. This is when we talked to Mark Cuban. Mark Cuban told us, like, no a million dollars. I'll be scared. If if I was, I'd be scared. What about what ross?
Speaker 4: What number did raw say?
Speaker 3: If he had it?
Speaker 2: He would be terrible?
Speaker 3: Ten? He said, ten, he said. At least you say.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 3: I just want to I just want to finish. I want to add context to go. I just want to earners.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready to see how Square can transform your business. Visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Just finished the whole thing. But so, what I'm saying financial freedom is I'm not. What I'm saying is the ability to live off of your investments, to be able to do whatever you want to do to stop today. Now, of course that's that's different for different people. But it's not meant to discourage people. It's meant to tell the truth. So if we're in an environment where inflation is at record breaking highs. Right, the dollar is losing value all the time. We understand that housing prices just continues to go out no matter what happens in the economy. The price of education, nobody talks about the price of education. You want to talk about spending two hundred dollars to go to invest vest How about spending seventy five thousand dollars to go to a school that you can't get a degree from, that you can't get a job from after you get a liber arts degree for one year high school. Yes, So when I mean, do you want me to lie to you? Do you want me to tell you the truth? Because I can't lie to you. But that's not going to be beneficial. So that's outcries and outrage on social media. Well, it's it's not beneficial because me just sugarcoating something like I've actually seen the inner workings of it. I've seen that a million dollars is not enough. I've seen people with twenty thousand dollars. I've seen people with ten million, I've seen billionaires. I've sow every different level and have conversations with people at every different level. So to be completely honest with you, I'm kind of low balling it at ten million.
Speaker 4: If we want to get to the honors number to be complete teventy, I.
Speaker 5: Just want to use ten million because I'm going to show you the level of consistency. And this was really a kudos to you at twenty. At eighteen, my only goal was to have a six figure job in life. Like I was like, if I make six figures, because I hadn't seen anybody do it. When I was twenty six and at this point you had just started your career in financial advisor and you sat me down. I got my life insurance and I asked you the number, and the number you told me when I was twenty six, so that means you were twenty four. You told me it was ten million dollars. I said, why why is it ten minutes? This is that, this is fifteen years ago. I said, why why are you saying ten You were like, look, if you can make ten million, we can put it in a fund of mutual fund and that can garnish you three percent on the conservative end, univon right. And you were like, look, you can garnish three percent. So if you get three percent, you don't even You're not even doing anything but if you can make three percent, you've made three hundred thousand. So if you're looking at one hundred thousand as a thing that you were making it as a teacher, now imagine that you have additional two hundred thousand on that you can't live off three hundred thousand. And at that moment, I was like, Yo, it's got to be ten million. It's got to be ten million, and it's but I mean, I'm just saying at that point, and this is fifteen years ago, I'm like, all right, this makes sense. And so it was like, how do I get to the ten million so that can live with a conservative three percent to garnish three hundred thousand just by investing. I'm like, oh wait, that makes perfect sense. So ten million was my number. But then again when we sat down, I said, it could be eight figures, it could be second figures. It just becames on your threshold and where you're at and what your leisure is, like what your freedom is.
Speaker 2: But it's going to change for everybody.
Speaker 5: But it gives context because when when you said ten million during an interview, and then when I read the article again, it made me think back to that moment with ten million was the number, then it was a number.
Speaker 4: Then listen, you can either get the truth that we can get keep. We're gonna choose to tell the truth. I told y'all two years ago or now a year ago when we met with Kyrie. Kyrie's like, I don't have enough money for my tribe. I'm like this public record which you make, it's not enough for me in all of my family. I'm gonna take care of That's when I said, oh shit, let me really get the work. If he's concerned, and at the time he was top ten in pay, how can.
Speaker 3: You wrestle your laurels and be like I'm good.
Speaker 4: And we've also seen some people be up up and then it comes down because they get comfortable. We're gonna tell you the truth that all costs, and I know it may be scary, but like I said, use that number as motivation to find a way to get there, or you're gonna have to paid the penalty when you get older. And if you have twenty thousand dollars in your in your elder years, I've seen this happen with my grandmother. The healthcare system is going to find a way to claw one hundred thousand at a time out of you with surgery and prescription medications. I know a bunch of people right now that spend one thousand dollars a month for prescription they really can't afford. Then you have surgery. Insurance doesn't cover all of it. Now you got to pay thirty forty grand out of pocket. Trust me, at every level of life and wealth, they're going to find a way to get money out of you. Please take the information and apply it, and don't be outraged at it, because the outrage doesn't help any at all.
Speaker 3: And then the last thing I'll say before we bring on our guess is that we're not going to be revisionous here. We're not going to rewrite history. I did see some comments like, well, nobody ever tells us how to get that. We're not going to act like err Lesa has not been around for five years. Market Mondays has been around for three to have four years where we provide weekly information on market Mondays. I start investing into the stock market, how to invest in ETFs, how to invest in index funds, how to invest in stock options, how to pick tech stocks, how to do all this stuff. We're not going to act like we didn't have a million and one episodes on real estate, on credit, on Airbnb, business, on drop, anything that you can really take up was only fans. Y'are covering everything else. If you haven't received the information yet, it is because you're not interested in you're not interested. So what we can't do. We're not going to do is rewrite history and play the victim. You'll never say that you wasn't provided the information. Now you can say that you didn't act on the information for whatever reason. You can say that you you just regarded the information, you didn't you didn't take the information serious, or you listen to the wrong people. Yeah, but we're not going to sit here and say that information is not and it's still currently being provided for you for free.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 4: Hello, So hello, I get the most complaints about charging on Monday when we do the show for free every Monday. Hello, make it make sense.
Speaker 3: From Vladimir, that's the one thing, that's the one thing, because let's get to it.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, we're gonna get to it.
Speaker 3: No, no, well I'm gonna talk about this one thing. Because he was like, well, you know, they charge for information. His people that's similar to him have a history of trying to rewrite history, especially when it comes to black people. So we're not gonna let Vladimir rewrite history. Vladimir, if you're not familiar with the platform, we have put out more free information than anybody and probably recorded history when it comes to investing, financial literacy and like real details, no motivation and inspiration, actual steps how to. This is why people in the comments didn't even respect what you said, because it's not even factually true. So if you are going to critique something, then it has to actually be true outside of just you're just repeating narratives that you just heard over and over again. So to say, like we get keeping information, that's stupid. You're talking about you gave the information a little baby, a little bibi. We like, we're talking about million? How is giving? How is freeing? Larry Hoover a black? This is alcohol?
Speaker 4: We go and you ain't setting no money to Larry.
Speaker 5: Now, first, before we do that, I want to give a shout to act for that moment.
Speaker 2: We got a shout to act because he stopped.
Speaker 3: I mean the right thing, he did the right show.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: But let's talk about this after because I want to shout I just want to say, Vladimir, We're not done with them. We're not. We're not. We're not going to We're not gonna let the Vladimirs of the world, because I do know the Vladimir Tennis. He's a billionaire. The real flag, real flag. Yes, he's a billion man.
Speaker 4: We'll call putin too.
Speaker 2: We're playing.
Speaker 4: Never that's funny till it's not.
Speaker 3: It's funny till it's not.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now. You could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,