Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys Podcast Slice Reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you, baby, de.
Speaker 3: Free.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: It's Slice time for Brooklyn Boys episode three forty seven and beyond what's going on there David Brody, how.
Speaker 1: About Scary Jones?
Speaker 5: I apologizing to the slices who listened to this a minute it comes out or a couple of days behind schedule. So we are releasing this on a Wednesday, on a Wednesday, which is fine. On a Monday ish, Yeah, it's okay. Sorry, I had my MRI on Monday, which I'll tell you all about during the Brooklyn Boys episode three forty eight, how it almost didn't happen again but it did happen.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I was about to say, please tell me that it happened. No, no, no, But that's why we're a little little delayed. That's okay, it's all right. So this is this is Slice Time. This is the show.
Speaker 4: That's not the show about the show, right, commenting on all about yeah, the thing about the thing. So thank you for all your comments, your feedback. Remember, the show is only as good as you guys make it.
Speaker 5: So the pressure is if you saw our ads running and you're a new listener, welcome. We call our listeners the Slices, and uh, this is the show that features them talking about last episode. So this is your first exposure to the Brooklyn Boys. Go back and listen to an episode of The Brooklyn Boys in the same feed. And if you're a slice, We're sorry you've heard this again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and if you want to leave a talk back for us next time and get it on the fun. Make sure you listen to the iHeartRadio app. That's where you get to click the microphone. That's the portal if you will, for you to be able to leave messages like the following Reggie here.
Speaker 6: Okay, I would pay to listen to The Brooklyn Boy was absolutely. It's my favorite podcast, no, no question about it. Subscription fee, Yes, I would. The reason I didn't answer when you pose the question about the live is because I've tried to pay for this before with other podcasts, and I'm just never available when they're doing it.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, fair enough. It sounds like aw so.
Speaker 6: For me it ends up being a waste of money because I'm either working or I'm not around or whatever.
Speaker 7: When they're doing the live, so I never get to participate.
Speaker 1: Honest.
Speaker 6: But yeah, of course, if you guys got a subscription fee, of course I'd pay it, all right, Oh my gosh to the caller, But that's scary.
Speaker 7: Was talking about Scotty Bee, so did I. But then I went right to Scottie Bee's Instagram and I saw that he posted the girl on that day, So he probably did that just to clear his own name.
Speaker 5: Hey, yeah, that's assuming he listens to this podcast.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 5: But I was very open about his relationship, and he posts pictures of he of him and his uh woman a lot.
Speaker 1: We're not talking about Scotty Bean, nor is it anyone the slices no.
Speaker 8: Q from all over the map. Going to give Brodie time to finish, all right, Brody. The reason why it was scary and brody at first is because I am I was so sick a tired of your only child syndrome. But it seems like you grew out of it because you started actually acting like a grown man instead of like a little baby. So yeah, it's scary. The reason why it's now, Brody is scary because now you're acting like the little baby. That's how been part of you a little bit. But I mean it with love, you know what I'm saying, pick candle.
Speaker 5: Okay, So my kissen to Q from all Over the Map is at what episode did I make this dramatic change of growth and maturity?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he's really hasn't changed one iota since I met the.
Speaker 1: Guy, so now haven't changed.
Speaker 5: Also, we've done three hundred and forty seven three hundred and forty eight episodes plus slice times, and I'm wondering, did the change happen around three point thirty three thirty five and that it happened around three hundred, Like I'm curious, is the when that I want to hear the change?
Speaker 1: I'd love to know what I grew up.
Speaker 7: Cute from all over the Map Again.
Speaker 8: I also want to say I do love the intros and Brody, if you can sneak them in there every single freaking time, you should.
Speaker 7: I agree with Kruckle.
Speaker 8: Boy though they should be a little bit shorter, but I freaking love the intros and again, sneak them in there just to piss Scary off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he's a little bit that's right.
Speaker 8: Que here wanted to give a free dessert story my man broke us home. We ended up opening the line because it was cheaper than buying a new phone. They were going to wave the activation fee and the hotspot feed next bill king. They didn't wave it, so I pulled a Brody aka Karen, and I ended up getting the bill forty dollars cheaper, a new phone with two extra lines, and I put my mom and grandma on my line for free, So I'm literally paying one sixty instead of two something.
Speaker 1: Yes, oooh yeah, oooh yeah. I love a good free dessert story. Love a good free dessert story.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, I love corn.
Speaker 6: Now that I know that that shows is derived from corn, I'm gonna eat more corn.
Speaker 7: I mean, come on, guys, who doesn't love corn?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 7: Scary? All right? How about this?
Speaker 6: You pay for the singers and pay for the music, and Brody will write the jingles and you can have live people sing it, just so that it's up to your quality standards. I'm sure if you're paying the whole bell, Brody will be done with that.
Speaker 7: Why not?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: I agree, Brody never met him a freebie that he didn't like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's ways of getting that done, but they're more difficult.
Speaker 9: So Scary and Brody and scary Scarodi the knee from CT twelve the slices, we'll leave multiple talkbacks. I think breaking down for you. If you send multiple talkbacks and just ramble on with nothing of intrigue, that may be perfectly clear. In this county you are going to jail.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Shout out what we need one of those made, and I will have that at the ready for when somebody uh leaves too many.
Speaker 1: We'll play that. We'll play that on Slice time. Yeah. Yeah, they're gonna get They're gonna get the police officer after them.
Speaker 2: Guys, it's dease.
Speaker 10: I don't think the songs are that bad.
Speaker 1: They're not terrible.
Speaker 10: Okay, they're not the world's worst songs. Okay, the hip hop and the rock ones are my favorite ones. I think they could be toned down a little bit. I do agree with the trucker that the lady screaming we're back might have been a little excessive jarring overall. Listen, the girl at your friend is supposedly dating is not real. Either that her she's definitely married, or fucking someone else. I don't know, because there's no way in this day and age that this girl's not discoverable online. Somehow, some way, she's got to exist.
Speaker 1: Somewhere so social media.
Speaker 10: You know, him dodging everybody and not bringing her around is a huge red flag. And I don't know, I would be like, dude, like bring your girlfriend over.
Speaker 1: I don't know, put him on the podcast. Let's bring him on and let's confront him. Let's do it all of us.
Speaker 4: It's all of us against him. Yeah, we look with the button, I know.
Speaker 5: I just want to give another shout out to Exclusively Organic Media. The Instagram account that, by the way, is now commenting to me and my DMS is now a slice. They're listening to our episodes. Oh really, they enjoy our podcast, So thank you for doing the uh small town sheriff video for us. And another one came out yesterday that had me dying. I can't stay I'm addicted. So I'm glad Donnie is now on board.
Speaker 11: Hey with moist from Queen's Here Brodie.
Speaker 12: A few weeks ago, you talked about this guy changing the diaper on the pool deck at the community.
Speaker 11: Pool where you live.
Speaker 12: I live in a condo with community pool and I see that all the time.
Speaker 11: Sometimes mothers will change their five year olds out of their bathing suits.
Speaker 12: On the deck without covering them up for privacy, and sometimes adults will change out of their bathing suit while their friend holds up a towel for privacy. And the wild part is there's literally a bathroom right downstairs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe they don't like the going to the bathroom because they skiv it. I don't know. I don't like changing the people. Listen.
Speaker 5: I once saw somebody change a baby's diaper on the table of a booth in a theme restaurant, you know, like a DJ Friday's type place.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 5: I've seen people in water parks change their babies and leave the diapers wherever the baby was changing.
Speaker 1: Just leave the diaper there. Some people should not shave me.
Speaker 11: From queens again, scary.
Speaker 12: I have a question about your friend's unseen girlfriend. Is it pass that she's the ex of one of the other guys in the friend group and that the reason he's hiding her is because he doesn't want that friend and possibly everyone else in the friend group to be mad at him for dating his friend's ex.
Speaker 11: Fair enough, just wondering if that was a possible.
Speaker 5: Okay, I would say it sounds like a logical explanation until you realize that eventually he's going to have to bring her around or it's gonna get out and he's gonna get punched in the face. So I can't imagine he'd be that stupid.
Speaker 1: So but we update on that.
Speaker 4: Oh update, Yeah, one of my buddies was sitting at a restaurant with a girl, and he walked into the restaurant with the mystery girl and it was an awkward meeting.
Speaker 1: But no, she's not an ex of anybody.
Speaker 5: And uh, okay, were any of our other theor is correct without being specific.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe one of them. I don't know. Okay, well figure it out. She's not married. She's not married to another. That leaves one thing.
Speaker 13: Goodbye, stay from New Jersey.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 13: I grew with Scary, and this one that AI rejoins really don't do it for me.
Speaker 14: I'm rather confused.
Speaker 3: Scary, you talk about not wanting to have all those fake sugars, But when you're on the big show, don't you sit there and eat a lot of candy?
Speaker 1: Yes? Well, yeah, well I do, and.
Speaker 4: You know in my let's let me clarify. I don't eat the fake sugars in my space. I don't bring them to my house. I don't buy things and put them in my cabinets and refrigerators when I'm out of the house. And as I've said on this podcast several times, by yes and and and I'm not in control of that. You know, when I go to a restaurant, mount in the radio station, I'm out wherever. You're out in life doing your you're you're doing life life things.
Speaker 5: And news is, yeah, the good news is only his radio body is going to die at sixty two.
Speaker 1: The rest of him will be fine.
Speaker 4: If I could change all that stuff into more healthier things, and you know, then that and real sugars, then yeah, that would I would do it every time. But yeah, sometimes you just pick up artificial sugar because that's what's in front of you. Sorry, but no, I refuse to pay money for it.
Speaker 15: Hey, book boys, mjson, I'll try to make this quick. The AI stuff great, Brody did a good job, but I kind of I'm not trying to give you a ship sandwich over here.
Speaker 1: Your hedging.
Speaker 15: But no, I like the rap one I really did. But I think I get point. You see what happens is so scary was trying to say. What I think he was trying to convey is that you guys have your startup, startup, and the boys are back in town. But the one the AI ones, A lot of them will like a lot of rock stuff, which is nice, but it's not fitting the motif.
Speaker 11: I don't know what you want to call motif.
Speaker 15: It's it's gotta be like on the same level kind of of your other.
Speaker 11: Person that leaves too many talkbags.
Speaker 15: But anyway, there was a you know, I liked two of the AI's, the wrap ones, something else I can't remember. Don't be spending money foolishly and getting something professional done. Keep you know, do the free thing. You know we'll like.
Speaker 1: YI. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Here comes a well produced jingle with very high production values.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: My boy podcast.
Speaker 1: No, there's no music there seems weird.
Speaker 4: That was part one of the talkbacks. All right, we're up to a great start, don't you think.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we had a usual uh great input. Mostly everyone agreed with me. A couple of people didn't.
Speaker 1: This is fine. I'm looking for some new people.
Speaker 16: We have some.
Speaker 5: We had a few people who apologized for listening to leaving too many talkbacks.
Speaker 1: We had people who complained about people leave to many talkbacks.
Speaker 4: So we haven't had a license insulting each other. Yet I'm waiting for that.
Speaker 17: Hey, Brokelyn, voices Maria from Union City, commenting on episode three forty six Lifetime. I actually forgot to say something about the jingles that the AI ones that Brody created, I'll be honest, is not crazy about them, sorry, Brody. However, I did like the one that you guys actually used coming back from commercials and the second Electronica one. Maybe make them a few seconds.
Speaker 1: Shorter, and.
Speaker 17: Yes, so actually use them for when you guys come back from commercials so that we can hear what it sounds like as opposed to hearing them back to back, because back to back they sounded terrible. I'll be honest, sorry, I usually love all your stuff, Brody, but music coming back from commercials and maybe a few seconds shorter. But also it should be representative of Brooklyn. You know, music from Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: And that's the music I listened to in Brooklyn rock and hip hop. And she's looking for some Brooklyn sounds. Okay, but Brooklyn is four million people. Beastie Boys are Brooklyn. That's not the only band queens.
Speaker 5: What what Brooklyn you got? Okay? The band Kisses from Brooklyn and Queens. So I mean you're naming bands from from from Oh the Beastie Boys of Brooklyn. Brooklyn is the by itself would be the fourth largest city in America, right if it was its own city, all Right, there's a lot of different styles of Brooklyn.
Speaker 17: Hey Maria from Union City again. I'm sorry, this is the last one I promised. I just I've been meaning to say this to both of y'all. Thank you for creating this space for us so that we can vocalize how we feel. Because normally, and I'm sure I'm not the only one when we're listening to y'all, we are interacting with you guys as we're listening, and this gives us the opportunity to know that we're not the only ones interacting with you. Thank you, love you both.
Speaker 1: I'm glad and I love the y'all. She throws in, she must be from South Union south Union City.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Hey, Brookome Boys, Jamie from Queens Again.
Speaker 12: It shouldn't surprise anyone who's listened to the show that Scary would fall for the scam email from dew We cheat them and how or whatever the their names were, because this is the guy who thought two separate guys who don't know each other would have the exact same SOB story and need the exact same amount of money to get back.
Speaker 11: To New Jersey. And also sudden the second guy must be.
Speaker 12: Legitimate because he's living a fill so we know scary would fallter shit.
Speaker 1: She knows me all too well.
Speaker 11: Hey with the cleets again.
Speaker 12: You got to talk about scambony calls. My grandma one day gets a call from this guy claiming to be your grandson. Now, my grandmother only had granddaughters, no grandsons, so right away she knew this was a scamboni.
Speaker 11: All this guy got out.
Speaker 12: Was high Grandma, it's me before this little ninety seven year old Eastern European woman said, you're full of shit, hung up the phone. Hey forlem boys, me again. One last comment about the scamboney calls. One day, I'm on a video chat with a group of friends and one of my friends gets one of those computer virus scambony calls.
Speaker 11: She had us in one.
Speaker 12: Headphone and had the guy on speakerphone, and we were telling her how she should mess with the guy, and she started saying things like a virus.
Speaker 18: Oh my god, am I gonna catch it.
Speaker 11: Do I need a vaccine? Door? Should I wear rubber gloves?
Speaker 12: And this went on for half an hour of messing with him.
Speaker 1: It's like a game. I like that.
Speaker 4: It's like as like in practical jokers, Will you tell them what to say?
Speaker 12: Hey for cleboys Jamie from Queens again, last one I promised.
Speaker 11: You mentioned that your friend who's going on vacation with you doesn't drink anymore, and you said, how boring is it going to be that he's not drinking? My question is scary. How boring are you that you have to be drinking.
Speaker 12: That you can't have fun without drinking.
Speaker 11: You literally said you need a drink in your hand, so you can't have fun without alcohol.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 12: Grow up man.
Speaker 1: You know me very well and you will see me adapt and I make.
Speaker 5: Two minutes ago you said she knows you very well. You uttered those words. She said, oh, yeah, she does. She doesn't know me about my yeah, my drink. Well, obviously she doesn't know me for everything. But this does have a drinking problem. He has a socialization drinking problem. Very like to drink alone, right, so I may uh, yeah, I may not drink too much. I'll save a lot of money. I'll tell you that scary. If you walked in on to a beach that was a nudist beach and you didn't realize it was a newdist speech, would you feel compelled to be naked.
Speaker 1: Because everyone else was naked?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Don't never go to one then rejoin the Volume two Episode one sucks.
Speaker 7: Boy.
Speaker 19: Rejoin Volume two Episode two, episode sucks.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus.
Speaker 2: Rejoin Volume two episode three sucks. Rejoin Volume two one.
Speaker 1: He's got one more Brodie? Did I do five?
Speaker 2: Rejoined Volume two, episode five sucks?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 5: Talkback Episode two Number one sucks.
Speaker 1: How about that? I'm not going to do five? And that was very fine.
Speaker 20: Brooklyn boys backa from Long Island. How you guys doing this is regarding the scam phone calls. Sometimes they just want to see if it's a live number and if anyone's going to answer them back.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 20: I just got one recently that was like, oh, we need your bank account information. The thing has been breached. It wasn't my bank because I called them and five minutes later, so yeah, they had told me my bank account was you know, a breached or whatever. And then five minutes later from the same exact phone number. They were like, fuck you scammers, I'm pretty sure, or they just wanting to see if that phone number was live. They do, then they could put you on one of their calling lists or sell your data. So just don't answer it at all.
Speaker 14: That's the best bet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't answer those never well again, some of them are trying to see if it's a live number, especially the text messages when they leave the same voicemail over and over again. At that point, they know you have an answering machine a voicemail, They know you have a live number, but they're calling because those those ones that I play, I got scary with the button. They want me to call back about the loan. They want to try to get me whatever they're trying to do.
Speaker 1: So fuck theme.
Speaker 21: Hello, thank you for accepting this talk back. Press one to listen.
Speaker 1: To Will from CT.
Speaker 21: Or Press two tor Poop Well from st and Brody's Scary and Never scaredy Be and Brody Uh Brody Man, I love you man, but those those songs. Man, just just let it go, man, let it go.
Speaker 4: Wow, this is the Brody jeering section, you know. Yeah, Okay, I said again, Brodie, is it delay?
Speaker 5: You don't comment on the ones that like him, I don't. I don't see you going oh oh look at that. It's a it's a support section.
Speaker 21: Yeah, man, just let it go.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 21: When you guys come back from commercial, I wanted like a quick the Brooklyn boys are back, like something quick like that and all that intro and all that you know, jasmetas whatever. So much going on is it's like, come on, hurry up and come back, you know.
Speaker 1: Just uh gad short ones last week.
Speaker 22: Dude.
Speaker 1: It's okay, let it go, Thank you.
Speaker 7: Will, Reggie. I don't drink. I've never drank. So it's this way I'm.
Speaker 6: Not invited out with people because do my friends think like scary?
Speaker 7: Does that I'm not gonna be any fun at the table if I'm not drunk with them?
Speaker 23: What is this?
Speaker 7: So I have to drink and do drugs to be invited out? Ridiculous?
Speaker 4: By the way, this is the first of eight Reggie voicemails.
Speaker 5: So okay, So in order to comment on Reggie's question, if I say that's not why they don't invite you, that's an insult. So I can't say that either, right, all right, essentiall wonder what it is that she's yes, it's the drinking red.
Speaker 7: Do I seem like someone who needs alcohol?
Speaker 9: Do? I?
Speaker 6: R Skyler from New Jersey Brody Tell me what you would do in this scenario. I order food to go from Buffalo Wild Winds Go, and.
Speaker 7: I'm a mergitarian.
Speaker 6: So I got cheese kurds and carrot sticks and celery sticks and ran stressing. It came to like ten dollars and five cents or something going done. A man who was doing the register took the order and then went back into the kitchen to start.
Speaker 7: Helping the other people. There were other people in the back.
Speaker 6: Of the kitchen like making a lot of stuff, but he said to me, okay, five minutes twenty five minutes later, finally a woman comes out and hands it to me. Now actually's handing me my order. I go to give her my credit card to pay, and hands him his order, then turns.
Speaker 7: And just goes back in the kitchen.
Speaker 6: So I'm literally just standing here still with the credit card holding it out. She's not coming, and then a daunt on me that she must think I paid when I placed the order, which I would have, except the guy also turned around and went writing in the kitchen when I try to pay wall place, if you or.
Speaker 7: What would you do? In so to.
Speaker 6: Reiterate, you waited twenty five minutes for seller six carrots six and cheese curds.
Speaker 7: It was a ten dollars bill. She completely laughed.
Speaker 1: No, I got all.
Speaker 6: I didn't hear me from the kitchen, And even thirty seconds after I stood there, she wasn't coming back out and said, hey, do you leave or do you wait her out?
Speaker 7: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: First of all, I order a wings when I go to Buffalo while wings, well, I mean they must have the best cheese curds. Imaginable that you went there for carrots and celery and cheese curds. That's a tough question. Scary you go first, you'd walk out.
Speaker 4: I'd walk out, absolutely, peace out.
Speaker 1: I'm out done. My time is much more valuable than this bullshit. I would tell you we.
Speaker 5: Wait five minutes, because so, okay, you're not paying those two people, you're not paying the company, so you're not getting revenge on those two people who clearly don't care one way or another whether you pay. However, my time is valuable, and I would wait five more minutes and then but I'm not going to beg them to pay, right, But if they came out, I's like, hey, I would point out, hey, you didn't pay. I wouldn't be like, hey, they didn't notice I didn't pay.
Speaker 1: I'm getting out of here.
Speaker 5: I would try my best to patiently try to pay, but at some point you have to just give up.
Speaker 6: Scary, do not play this voice memo until Brody gives his answer.
Speaker 7: Stop playing voice memos over Brody.
Speaker 6: Talking, because I want to say what I did, but I want to hear Brody's side first.
Speaker 7: Obviously I'm not really hearing it.
Speaker 15: Lost.
Speaker 6: What I did was don't play it if Yes, what I did was I walked.
Speaker 7: Out and I didn't pay, and I.
Speaker 6: Immediately this phone to ask you guys what I should have done.
Speaker 1: She's very off balance today.
Speaker 5: She's like, here's what Brody would have done now if I if if I had walked out, I would then call corporate and tell him how what an awful experience it was and ask for some kind of gift card. Of course, you for the fact I didn't pay free deserve Yeah, because.
Speaker 13: I was scary and Brody. You Mike from New Jersey. Uh, those rejoints were more trash than the one from last week. I don't think you should have those. Let the podcast flow, let it be natural. Those are trash.
Speaker 4: You hear that, Brody trash. I don't know if there's saying national and natural about what we do. But there's another shining example of an awesome one.
Speaker 2: Then voice podcast.
Speaker 21: We will be right back.
Speaker 4: Got to keep the people. Uh reminded of our high production values around here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, when people say they love them, you don't go you hear that, brody, they love them?
Speaker 1: You don't accentuate those.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: You know what, Let's play some of the jingles you wrote and produced. Go ahead, I want to hear him again. Oh god, that's twice.
Speaker 24: I scary and Birdie. This is Renee from Mike start talking on episode three forty seven about the not drinking.
Speaker 7: I don't understand scary. Earlier in the episode, you're saying you do you boo boo.
Speaker 24: People are still could be a lot of fun without drinking, and people for years.
Speaker 7: I'm not drying. By the way, it's not sober unless.
Speaker 24: You don't drink and don't do drugs or that, and that would include gummy and pot even though they're legal. But you know what, let your friend do him booboo.
Speaker 4: And you know what, and I'm going to follow along, and I am not gonna I'm not gonna drink.
Speaker 1: I don't. I think it's going to be a stone cold, sober vacation for me. And I'll wait.
Speaker 4: I'll keep the drinking for when Robin gets there, and then we'll be drinking popping bottles of wine every night with dinner. That's fantastic, What a plan. And you'll be miserable the first half.
Speaker 23: Heaby Boy is Riska from Brooklyn. Great episode. I really really enjoyed it. I'm sober, so I loved the alcohol conversation. But this talk back is in regards to the pit too, the tattoo under the armpit. I'm heavily tattooed, so it's kind of like what Brodie said about how if someone has a lot of tattoos, they don't have other spots to fill, so that's why somebody would get in our So the only reason why I haven't gotten an armpit tattoo, I would totally get one. I just I don't want it to look like I have a bush under my arm in my armpit because I have friends that have armpit tattoos, and I don't like how it looks. I mean, it looks cool, but it's also like, I don't know, it's not for me, but I am running out of space, so I don't know. Yeah, it's a sensitive spot, like I just I mean, pain should never stop you from getting a tattoo. Like I have tattoos and spots that were horrible, like my knee, and like I have a full back piece, like right on top of my ass crack, like the tailbone was horrible. Just lots of spots that are very painful. But yeah, it's the arm pit. I really liked the conversation. You guys were cracking me up.
Speaker 1: I like this conversation. There's pleasure in pain.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I'm gonna I'm gonna make a two part conversation. One's about my opinions and one's about the history of Scary Jones. I don't I'm not a tattooed person, but I understand why people might get tattoos on areas of the body where they can look at them, right, I don't understand. You don't have to explain it, well, you don't have to explain to me, But I don't me personally, I don't understand the large back tattoos.
Speaker 1: Now again, the back is a large canvas, right.
Speaker 5: You can create amazing artwork back there, but you don't get to see it other than like one photograph you look at. Oh look, some took a picture of my back. It's only people behind you, when you're naked or topless that are going to see it. It seems like a lot of pain and effort for such an incredible piece of art at the beach that you can't yeah, but you're showing it to other So it's.
Speaker 1: Very it's very unselfish. If you think about it.
Speaker 4: A back tattoo is probably one of the most unselfish things that you can do because you're well, you're going through all that, you pick out whatever, a really nice design and then you never get to see it.
Speaker 1: But I'll put it on a shirt. It's for everyone to see the back of my shirt.
Speaker 5: And if you're a woman with a back tattoo, if you go to the beach and you know you're not at a nude beach, of course you've got a string bikini covering up part of it. So the string's got to work into the motif. I guess I don't know the motif, but Scary, can we talk about the girl with the vines?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? How many years ago back are we going on this one?
Speaker 5: Okay, it's a long time ago, so it's not like he ever cheated under it. I would say when I first met Scary a long time ago, he was dating a girl that had vines, like the jolly green giant, the vines right growing out of her ass crack. And I thought that was the weirdest, strangest thing, like do you follow the trail down?
Speaker 1: Or you're like, what's going on that this vine's growing on hot? But he thought it was hot to me. I didn't. I just I'm not just ye nope, all right.
Speaker 5: By the way, the pit the pit two woman was not covered in tattoos. It was just the pit two right. It wasn't like she ran out of space. Also, rifka, you're running out of space. I totally get that. Maybe just have somebody paint something for you, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean, you don't have to cover your toes. Yeah, I think you just wanted to hear a lesson.
Speaker 5: I mean, her dad, like, at what point I'm taking Riftko, we have a bond rift and I have a bond.
Speaker 1: Is the drive for tattoos so strong? I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't want to answer to this question that you would shave your head for more space like Ozzie had tattoos on his hand.
Speaker 1: I think that's where she draws the line.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: She drew the line at the pit, but not at the head. I don't know.
Speaker 22: Hey, guys, I'm constantly getting those.
Speaker 7: I haven't to apply for a looney.
Speaker 1: Get the woman's the man.
Speaker 22: But if you listen to the whole thing. One of them actually said you could opt out of it if you nine.
Speaker 7: But you know people are.
Speaker 22: Gonna fall for this, give out their information.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I wouldn't press anything. Just hang up on them. You never know what you're pressing phone.
Speaker 5: I don't have an answer, so I want to get the voicemail part, the thirty second voicemail clip.
Speaker 4: You also don't know what information you're sending when you're sending that tone, you're sending nine.
Speaker 1: I don't know who knows.
Speaker 5: What information could I be sending my birth certificate information.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, well, they know it's a real person. They know it's a real person. I don't know they know what's a real person. My voicemail says, Hey, this is me on my voicemail.
Speaker 14: So scary.
Speaker 16: I think you need to evaluate why you feel like the only way to have a good time is to drink.
Speaker 7: You can still have awesome dinners, enjoy.
Speaker 1: The atmosphere going to.
Speaker 7: It doesn't matter what's in your glass.
Speaker 1: Dude, It's very true. I'm gonna have to take a second look at this.
Speaker 7: Okay, slices, Can everyone please just call in, leave a talk back, and.
Speaker 6: Leave the Brooklyn Boys a sound clip that they can use to bring us back from commercial They can clip it from our voices.
Speaker 7: Here's one you can.
Speaker 11: Use and don't do that.
Speaker 7: The Brooklyn Boys are back. Please clean up that discharge?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 2: Who got away?
Speaker 7: The Brooklyn Boys are back. Is it bed Friend still available? Yes?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 6: Yay eboji, would you be willing to negotiate the price?
Speaker 13: Now it's free?
Speaker 7: The Brooklyn Boys are back.
Speaker 1: Okay, one more.
Speaker 6: Every boy, take your hands out of your pants.
Speaker 7: The Brooklyn Boys are back.
Speaker 4: Seriously follow the instructions on the side of the medication bottle.
Speaker 1: You're not taking them enough.
Speaker 18: Hey, guys, you know I'm a little embarrassed about last week. You know, you remember what happened, but you know what, it reminds me of something, and slices might remember this, So that's are you l E not?
Speaker 13: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Are you Ellie?
Speaker 2: Are you l E.
Speaker 1: All right? Are you the song Josie's on a vacation far away? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I understand that I don't know, so he's trying to make comparison that I misheard lyrics. I guess I don't know. Get back to me on that one.
Speaker 14: Hi, guys, this is Marie from Virginia near the DC area. Longtime listener, first time talkbacker. Just wanted to throw in my two cents about the Patreon. I think all the slices would follow you on there and support you. I have four other of my favorite podcasts that I follow on Patreon, and three of them I subscribe to. There's different tiers. One I give a dollar a month, the other one I give two dollars a month, and another one's five dollars a month. You guys should do it. I would definitely follow. Thanks.
Speaker 1: Okay, we got another one, Browdie, it's too We've got two. Here we go.
Speaker 13: Hey, guys, it's a DP FROMNC.
Speaker 25: I was calling to leave a comment talking about how the young people aren't dranking as much man as a twenty two year old man. I who one would say that I drink occasionally with my buddies when they come home from the military or something, but regular, as you, dranking doesn't happen among most of us because a lot of us were raised by alcoholics and jograddics and we're just.
Speaker 1: Not that interested.
Speaker 2: Before that's up.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, that's that valid explanation. Yeah, very nice, Thank you for sharing.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you. Twenty two year old male does not drink. Don't don't repeat the mistakes of the past.
Speaker 19: Hey Brooks's and it's oh, it's Broadian's scary, scary, snowflake scary now he Hi, snowflick. AI is not racist, okay, Ais, it's a machine.
Speaker 2: If you put it into.
Speaker 19: It, it's gonna spit it out now that listen, I mean, Brody put any.
Speaker 26: Racist and that's the way you perceive it. You're the racist. Therefore you perceive it, Hey brook and push your book on this, and it's, oh, it's Broadian's scary. Brody your openers, you're in it. You're all your AI music. I love it.
Speaker 2: I play more of it clean. No uh, your interests, your vuchers, I love them all, fuck it, play them all. I like them all.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: You can got no wrong in my book.
Speaker 5: Tunnel every time no no say say about my my rooting section in the day you go Brodie, someone likes your stuff.
Speaker 19: Got's it hey, And it's always brilliant scary, and it's always burn scary because scary joints thinks you're boring if you don't drink scary.
Speaker 2: It's your friend. You can't just hang out with your friend. Now.
Speaker 19: I don't know how he is without the drinking and with the drinking, but he's your friend. You can't hang out with him because he's not drinking some scary one more reason it is Brodian scary brook.
Speaker 2: People for this, and it's always brilliant scary.
Speaker 19: So in the controversy Pete two tattoo versus tattoo tattoo, I do have friends with both, and my favorite one or two of them. One of them one of my girlfriends has coughing on one side and we sing on the other one. Those are two pokemons on her armpits, and then the other one has eyes tattoos on her armpits.
Speaker 2: Other than that, and it's always Bronian scide.
Speaker 19: Okay, So am I the only one who thinks scary girlfriend likes that sub or a dumb or or whatever scary duns does?
Speaker 9: Oh you a back girl?
Speaker 2: Take a half a day off? Ooh you bad?
Speaker 27: You could be bad girl. I'm gonna punish you. I'm gonna punish you, and you're gonna suffer. I think I think Robin's into it, and uh good for him?
Speaker 2: One by this?
Speaker 1: All right? One, I have a question.
Speaker 5: One of his girlfriends. Does he mean one of his female friends, yeah? Or does he have multiple girlfriends who him won yeah? Because guys don't typically refer to their female friendly their girlfriends.
Speaker 1: You know you could No, I could say one of my girlfriends.
Speaker 4: No, I can't say that about other girls. So I got friends like like Trick, Chryl and Iez. Those are my girl those are friends, Those are my girlfriends. They're your friends.
Speaker 1: They're just your friends.
Speaker 5: I don't know any guys female friends their girlfri I'm hanging out my girlrid Yeah.
Speaker 4: But girl girls call their girlfriend's girlfriends. I just said that, don't grow what about boy.
Speaker 1: But wait a second. Do they heard.
Speaker 5: Gay men refer to their female friends is I'll hang up my girlfriends.
Speaker 4: Do they do they call their other friends boyfriends?
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 5: I've never heard of again, straight guys. I could be wrong, but I've never heard a straight guy refer to his female friends. First of all, most straight guys don't have female friends because they're their girlfriends.
Speaker 1: And I get them standing. I think you're right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think they're just it's just friends, not corup. You came on this part. You're like, oh, I hung out with my girlfriends last night. Nobody would think you meant friends of yours. That have to be unless I was gay, right, all right, that's corect.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, all right, my god, yes, shut up?
Speaker 5: Not not not the callers scary shut What are you telling them the slice to shut up for?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I was telling you to stop it with the button there. Do you want a woman with eye pit that like they lift their arms and they're looking their eyes a looking back at you. No, I shouldn't be in I should be on the face. And then pokemon, pokemon, I mean you got to catch them all. I get that, but that's gotta be.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's it seems like gonna like you woke up one morning like I'm getting Pokemon's in my armpits? Are they pokey pits? Are they Popemon's? Gotta shave them all?
Speaker 16: Yes, I get this is Heather from Michigan. And yes I get those stam calls all the time. I made the mistake of calling Progressive for an auto quote, and my phone has been blowing up with all these numbers. I hit end and it rings back again. I send it to voicemail, it rings back again. And I've been doing the blocking like Brody's been doing, and they are texting me as well.
Speaker 11: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It's like Heather from Michigan again. Oh my god, scary.
Speaker 1: I am dead.
Speaker 16: I got the San Costco recruiting thing just the other day. I guess our bile are very appealing. I guess some must have something in common now.
Speaker 4: I think they're just blasting millions and millions of people at a time to see if there's one sucker that will call them back and fall for it.
Speaker 1: Can I can I do a Scambonius lifetime will hold it? Hold it for? I would hold it for the BB. Okay, all right, you got it, all right, Hey.
Speaker 28: Guy, This is Tim from Montanna, you know, kind of like Regie Scaler from New York there.
Speaker 2: You know, but anyway, you know, uh scooty, uh.
Speaker 28: You know, I have a friend, you know, and he used to be a ranging alcoholic and he used to use drugs and all that. But you know, thank the Lord, you know, he got clean and so sover did one of them belf step programs, and now he's cleaning. It's over, and we still hang out.
Speaker 2: And you know, he.
Speaker 28: Doesn't have a problem hanging out with me or or some of our old friends and and us drinking, you know, and on the same cocain. You know, I don't have a problem drinking around him, you know when we're hanging out, because I know it doesn't bother him. And uh, you know, plus it's pretty cool, you know, because I've always got a designate the driver. You know, I don't have to worry about getting behind the wheel and hurting somebody, hurting my sail for getting in trouble, you know, with the loan. So you know, enjoy your friend, you know, and go out there and let him brink whatever.
Speaker 2: As long as he won't hang out with you and so talking.
Speaker 4: About Uh okay, all right, thank you Cowboy Trucker. And oh, by the way, thank you for this. That was Tyler from uh oh, Montana. Yeah, well, Tyler from Montana. If you see the Cowboy Trucker, tell him thank you for the wonderful sketch of me as Scootie Jones.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I got to see that. He said it to you said it anyway. It landed in my inbox and I got a good laugh out of it. Thank you. That took a lot of time and an effort. You know that, right, Brody, Yes, absolutely so.
Speaker 28: Talking about scariest friend who hasn't brought his girlfriend around.
Speaker 7: What if he's.
Speaker 12: Dating one of the boys in the group's exes another one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it could be. We thought about that. People are really digging into this giving a thought. Yeah, but again, she's been revealed none of the above.
Speaker 5: Now wait a second, Wait a second. What if he what if he hired a woman to go into the restaurant that night to be seen with a different woman, actually his girlfriend.
Speaker 4: I mean that, I mean, you want to talk about going out of your way and you know dream, how does he end up.
Speaker 5: At a restaurant with your other boy, unless it's a regular place they all go to. It is a regular place, exactly my point. He knew someone would be there his friend. I bet you the other friend was like, oh dude, I'm going to Mcgullaghy's or whatever.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh mcgillicuddies, we're going to mcgillicuddies. Yeah. Oh I forgot.
Speaker 5: You said you were going here. Oh this is my girlfriend, h Janet. You're like, oh Janet.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Meanwhile, he's not dating Janet. That's some woman he picked up. I was this guy saying, hit the fucking jingle pitch? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Clept the boy.
Speaker 1: Clip?
Speaker 25: The boys left trucker his mass funny, there's been a Watson I'll have to talk about just saying what's up Brooklyn boys?
Speaker 1: Uh, hit the fucking chi pitch again? Yeah, my bad, Brody. I know you'd like for me to introduce myself. It's it's missed the booty man from the Bronx. What's up by man living in Connecticut.
Speaker 4: I just had to say something because the trucker just had me dying.
Speaker 1: This trucker is the best. Yeah, Alie, guys, piece you got a pal.
Speaker 13: He clipped the boys.
Speaker 4: He's come to the last two talkbacks in a row. Looks like from the same person.
Speaker 13: Hey, opening boys, what up?
Speaker 7: Boys?
Speaker 9: And Mike?
Speaker 5: So uh episode three the pit two, Well, uh, that's something where I I.
Speaker 7: Didn't get tattoo because that's like a really sensitive area.
Speaker 9: You gotta be either really high to do it or like be able to take the penny.
Speaker 25: I'm gonna be a little baby about it because like I got a back piece and like.
Speaker 11: Two hash leaves, so but the sensitive areas I'm not there.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and scary when you received the package from me, and I didn't send it out yet, but I'm going too soon once I get around to it.
Speaker 1: But once you receive it, please make sure.
Speaker 7: You share it with Brody.
Speaker 1: Don't keep it all to yourself. Then open the box and see all the goodies in there.
Speaker 5: Right, anybody, when you receive it, don't open it until you're Brody right, all right, make sure Brody gets it.
Speaker 1: Sounds good. Thank you so much, Steve. Appreciate that, all right, Thank you, that was short and sweet.
Speaker 4: That's a summer talkback, a summer talking about a little Appreciate it for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah. On the way Boys.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll catch you on the next Brooklyn Boys episode.
Speaker 19: Getting lights reactions, This podcast all depends on you about baby, A good decise, Free Jas