Speaker 1: From Los Angeles PHP.
Speaker 2: One and only, world famous Perez.
Speaker 1: Kilton.
Speaker 2: Hi, everybody, welcome to our PHP. My name is Chris Booker. His name is Perez Hilton. How are you?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? I'm excited because there's been an explosion in everything Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber. I've said this before. What I do is like surfing. Some days you have small waves, some days you have big waves. And today is a tsunami. So we will get to all of that, as well as a lot of Elon Musk drama on the on multiple fronts. There also Kanye West, a lot of drama, and a couple updates on Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni. So let's get to it all right. Selena Gomez released her new album and I am obsessed with it. Really, have you not listened to it?
Speaker 2: Well? I've heard the couple random songs and I heard the one ballad, which I really like, but I didn't go and listen to the whole album.
Speaker 1: The whole album is amazing. What's so fascinating about it is it's pretty different from anything she's ever done before, and there are all kinds of different songs on there. There are some songs where I'm like, this is very Lana del Rey. There's some songs where it's very Billy Eilish, and she actually worked with Billy's brother Phineas on one or possibly more of the songs.
Speaker 2: I think it's just the one, but I love that track.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a song that she worked with Charlie XCX on. There's some straight up disco songs. It's all over the place, but it feels really cohesive. At the same time, I hate listening to an album and feeling like it's a chore, and that's how I felt when I listened to the Lady Gaga album.
Speaker 2: Now that's your predisposed hatred for her, No, it's not. It's a great album.
Speaker 1: I went back and I listened to it again. In my opinion, this is way better. It's mature pop and indie and indie pop. And I don't know because she's never been like a Grammy Darling or a critical fave, but I would give this album awards. I think it's that good.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'll listen to the whole thing. Cool. Yeah, I mean, like I said that Thedia song, it does sound like a Billie Eilish song with Selena on vocals, but it works. It's just a very cool song.
Speaker 1: If you really dig into the whole album. There's more than two. There's at least two, but possibly even more that maybe about Justin Bieber. There's one song that's called how does it Feel to be Forgotten? Let me redo some of the lyrics. It says, you're so embarrassing, go cry when no one's watching. I can't imagine it. How does it feel to be forgotten? Then there's another song called you said you were Sorry? Hello, you said you were sorry? Yeah, And like, what's interesting is eat I've been Like not the structure, but like in terms of storytelling Lyrically, a lot of the songs are both in the present and the past, so she's like comparing an ex to her current boyfriend slash fiance Benny Blanco, who worked with her on this album. He's also credited alongside of her this song you Said You Were Sorry, She sings, he fills me up. Yeah, he never gets lazy. I wouldn't leave him even if you paid me. Then the pre chorus, don't think about you. Happy without you more now than I ever was. But I had a dream you said you were sorry? Said you were sorry, sorry for everything that you put on me, that you put on me.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but it sounds like he's living rent free in her head.
Speaker 1: No, I was about to get to that.
Speaker 2: Yes, it does.
Speaker 1: No, No, I was about to get to that. How I was about to get to that. Now, A few arguments can be made. One, you know, any artist, look at Taylor Swift. You know they can write about their personal life and find inspiration and that Sabrina Carpenter did that on a lot of the songs on her album. It's what a lot of artists do, not everybody. And I know that you particularly don't like that kind of songwriting or that kind of song.
Speaker 2: Well, when it's overtly obvious, I'm sorry, but using the word sorry isn't really that overtly obvious either. It's a very good used word.
Speaker 1: It's not too late now to say, sab Yeah. So that's one argument, but I could see both sides, right. Like Selena and Justin broke up over seven years ago, he's been married to Haley Bieber for over seven years. I would actually argue she's so over Justin that she is just using him for attention and money. She's smart, enough to know if I feed the peasants some crumbs, if I purposefully go back to the well and have a couple of songs that people think are going to be about him, even if they aren't, or maybe they are, it will get me a lot of attention. Because Hello, most artists who create music want people to listen to it. They don't just want to put it out there and have nobody experience it. So I think it's smart as a business move.
Speaker 2: Personally, there's nothing that you said there that overtly and once again I haven't listened to it, but there's nothing that you've said that overtly screams justin Bieber, you're making the Taylor Swift comparison when he's talking about him dressed up like a Mormon up there. I mean, that's what he wears on stage on that current tour. I'm just talking about when you're specifically calling out someone and it couldn't possibly be anybody else. That's the whole thing that I'm talking about there. Look, everything, but everybody draws from their own experience. And I'm not saying that you shouldn't do that. I just don't like the overt over the top references that just come off like, you know, an entry from a diary. And unfortunately, that's what this entire last Taylor record was to me, and that's why I didn't like it so much.
Speaker 1: Well, Justin responded, even though it wasn't overtly about him, right, He responded in multiple ways. Let me tell you. First, he posted this long religious rant, not rant, but a long religious post on his Instagram story saying the Forgiveness we forgot about. That's a direct response one of the songs I told you, how does it feel to be forgotten? And now he's sharing something about God, the forgiveness we forgot about? I mean, I gotta give him snaps for that, because you know, if you feel like you've been slighted or somebody is milking your past for profit, taking the God route that's rising above, I would say.
Speaker 2: Doesn't he do that all the time? Though, I mean, isn't he always posting passages from the Bible and things?
Speaker 1: Yes, but this was a direct response.
Speaker 2: Come on, yeah, I don't know if you're sitting there listening to.
Speaker 1: The record, he clearly did.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that. I don't think Justin Bieber sitting around going I can't wait to listen to the new Selena Gobez record.
Speaker 1: Or he came up on his feeds. You know, these young kids. He's not that young anymore. He's actually in the same kids. These young people, they all, for the most part, unless you're Beyonce Radell, they all have social media. They're doing their own social media for the most part, they're looking at their feeds. These things pop up because social media has changed. It's not just who you follow anymore, it's who you engage with or the content that they think, the platforms think that you will like. So, yeah, these Selena videos, they definitely came across him, people making videos. Oh my god, this is about Justin. This is about Justin. Oh my god, this was about Justin. You know. So he saw them. Then he shared another post on his igs story where a lot of people think that Haley, his wife, told him to post this because he shared a post that Haley uploaded on Instagram in twenty nineteen, Like, what are the fucking odds that Justin Bieber remembers what his wife posted in January of twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Well, what was it?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's so long, I'll cut me off. Whenever you get bored.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I mean, just give me what it's about.
Speaker 1: It's I have to read it, just cut me off. Stepping into twenty nineteen, I want to be more open. I want to be more open about things that I struggle with and be able to be more vulnerable. I am a twenty two year old and the truth is, no matter how amazing life may look from the outside, I struggle. I'm insecure, I'm fragile, I'm hurting. I have fears, I have doubts, I have anxiety, I get sad, I get angry. I have had more days than I can count.
Speaker 2: But okay, stop for one second. What does this have to do with Selena Gomme.
Speaker 1: I don't fucking know.
Speaker 2: Well, then why are you telling us? I mean it shared some posts.
Speaker 1: I mean basically it goes on. She talks that here we go, here we go, this part, maybe this part. There are days that I'm simply broken because of the online chatter. It would be incredible if other young girls and women could find it in themselves to lift each other up, to stop making other women who are struggling just like them feel incompetent and less than Basically she My take is Bieber wishes that Selena wasn't drudging up the past again, you know, because there's been even recently before she released her album, we were talking about Kaylee versus Selena, and now there's all this newfound attention and negativity for his wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that keeps coming up on my feed as well, the did someone put together something that shows her? Yeah, the history of her stalking him for something and okay, and I know we talked about that, but that's what keeps littering my feed, not so much the Selena music. But admittedly I'm not online over the weekend that much.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Then that was Friday. Then on Saturday he took it up a notch and posted on his actual feed because that was on his ig story, he said on a post where he shared a photos, including a photo of his son, which he knew he would get attention. I don't even think Bieber's ever posted. I mean, it was a photo from behind so you can't see a face, but still I can't even remember the last time Justin's posted a picture of his son.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I've ever seen his kid.
Speaker 1: I think the kid's like a year old by now. Anyways, he posted three photos. One was his son, and he captioned that I got anger issues too, but I want to grow and not react so much. Okay, all right. Then he also posted a jam session with some friends that said, I think I hate myself sometimes when I feel myself start to become inauthentic. Then I remember we're all being made to think we're not enough. But I still hate when I change myself to please people.
Speaker 2: Okay, you want to translate that for me, Well, no, that's just a musician talking. I think he is trying to make music. He's finding himself falling into trends and things that he knows that everybody is doing that work and he's just not down with it.
Speaker 1: Oh so you think this is literally about music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think this has anything to do with this personal life. I really think it's one hundred percent him creating, trying to create, trying to find his space in the new thirties world that he's living in. I was wondering where you were going with this if it had to do anything with relationship. To me, it's it's purely musical and artistic struggle.
Speaker 1: Well. Then he also posted a photo with no caption of his wife Haley. This was yesterday, so I'm giving you a whole weekend. Rundown got we went Friday, the ig stories, Saturday, the picture of his son and anger issues, and then the other one that you think is about music. I think it's he's like, he's just struggling to figure himself out at thirty something. I don't think it has anything to do with music personally.
Speaker 2: Didn't you say it had to do with the jam session?
Speaker 1: He posted a jam session, but I thought, you know, it was like a subtweet kind of thing, like, yes, video of him, that's what he was how he spent his Saturday. But I interpreted the caption as another response to Selena Gomez.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's a stretch.
Speaker 1: And then Sunday he went out to eat with Haley and he posted a picture of her that he took out at I lived in La for so long, I'm like almost certain they were on Third Street somewhere. It looks like they were not to eat at a place on Third Street. I sent you the photo. They were eating outside.
Speaker 2: And the buildings look too nice, dude, and too far away. I would say, that's almost like the grove or something.
Speaker 1: The grove is by Third Street. Yes, yeah, okay, it's just another thing, like look at her, she's smiling. We're out to dinner as a couple. We're all good and good. Good for them. I'm glad they're good. I'm glad they're together and not hopefully being affected too much by the Selena of it all. But that's that. I texted you this new song from Jack Harlowe with Doja Cat called just Us, and I said, listen to this. I'm gonna mention it briefly on Monday, but don't share any thought. So you haven't shared any thoughts and I haven't shared mine. Well, I said it in a different way. I said, I hate listening to music and having it feel like it's a chore. And honestly, that's what I did feel with the Gaga album. I'm not a hater. I did like the Abricadabra song, even though it felt like a be.
Speaker 2: It gets better to me. It's an a for me now, Okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I did like it from the beginning. Okay, I can be objective. I fucking love this new Jack Harlow song. It's like wow, instant smash, like the first time I heard it, I'm like, oh, this is a hit, like top five. I don't know if it's top one, but top five, I would say, and Doja's great on it, and the video's sexy and like all of it. I loved it all. How about you?
Speaker 2: Sounds like everything that's ever been released ever.
Speaker 1: I didn't say it was original, but I said.
Speaker 2: No, it's not original at all. I mean you could say that that was Nicki Minaj with I don't know, name another hip hop, post Malone, whomever. I mean, it's there's zero specialness to it. I'm not saying that doesn't make it not good. It just makes it generic to me.
Speaker 1: Correct. I never said it was special or unique or different, but it's a hit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it might be. I don't know. I got to listen to it a couple see. I wouldn't listen to it again because it's so boring. It's just the same old, same old. There's absolutely no zip to it. There's no twist on anything that's modern. It feels like a song I've heard seven million times. And to your point, when I typically hear a song seven million times, that means it's been played seven million times, and it makes it a hit, so whatever, it's non original. I'm not interested in things that aren't really that original, all right.
Speaker 1: Shockingly, Kanye West is taking a bit of a break from Twitter. However, there's still a lot of fallout from all the smack that he was talking. He even brought up Iggy Azalea's son, because Iggy had a relationship with Playboy Carti and Kanye has been obsessed with Playboy Cardi recently, and he said, Oh, I want to get his son on a song of mine. I'm like, that would be the dumbest. That'd be about as dumb as putting your child on a song with Diddy, which Kanye did. Okay, so hopefully Iggy says no to that, but she responded instead, It's crazy how much I actually know about that man and the things I could say, But let's keep it cute, because I know who you send your penis pictures to and the weird fantasies you have share with other men. Most of Hollywood does. It's not a very well kept secret. Is she inferring that Kanye is on the down low, that he's like by or gay.
Speaker 2: I think he's open sexually. I think because of whatever is going on with him. He's down to try anything and everything. You know, he doesn't seem to have any guardrails on life.
Speaker 1: I have to remind you all because you know, I've been doing this for twenty one fucking years now, and some things imprinting. I will never ever forget twenty sixteen when Kanye's you know, God, I wanted to look up the details to remind myself of everything. It was on Twitter too. Kanye has been beefing on Twitter for over a decade now. Yeah, he was beefing at the time with Wiz Khalifa, who at the time was in a relationship with his ex girlfriend Amber her not Ember Herd with the fuck Amber Rose. Yeah, and they were beefing over album title and names and stupid the wave like stupid fucking bullshit. But then Amber Rose chimed in and was like, are you mad I'm not around anymore to stick it in your ass fingers in the booty bitch. Oh I remember that, yes, figures in the booty bitch like she told the world that Kanye likes his prostate played with like his bud played with. I don't know, I'm inclined to believe that. What Iggy said and now what and also what previously Amber said there might be some truth to that. Iggy also revealed that at the beginning of her career, back in twenty twelve, when she was super young and at the time got Hollywood and show business is so incestuous. Everybody's dated everybody. Back in twenty twelve, Iggy Azalea was dating the person who is now Rihanna's baby daddy. She was dating Asap Rocky, and she was in a business meeting with Kanye, and all of a sudden, Kanye says, I look at your pictures every day for inspiration, and then he told her, yeah, I jerk off to them what And then he says to her, he was like, but you've got a boyfriend, right, I said, yes, I do have a boyfriend. He was like, how big is this dick? Not kidding you? My face must have been like the fuck. He was like, you don't got to tell me. I know it's big, bruh. Why are you asking about other men's dicks? Weird of you? Yeah, he was like, I know it is. You got to let your boyfriend fuck as many different girls as he can, because if you've got a big dick, that's his god given right to fuck as many women as possible. Wow, then, even though I don't know at the time. At one point, Kanye responded on Twitter saying this is true, so he basically just confirmed it. It doesn't care, He doesn't care. Kim is his baby mama and ex wife is said to be very concerned about everything, but so far is not pursuing any legal action. We shall see. Speaking of courts in the legal system, Justin Beldoni is involved in another lawsuit. This one he filed against his former pupulicist alleging defamation and that she maliciously leaked texts that were the groundwork for all of Blake Lively's craziness, texts that she got from her former employee, who is his current publicist. Sometimes I feel like I need a flow chart for people, because if you're not paying clothes attention, it could be a little bit confusing. She had a contract with his company.
Speaker 2: She was probably paid out.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, That's why she the very first lawsuit in all of this. It didn't get a lot of attention, but now because he's suing her, it's getting more attention. Stephanie Jones, his former publicist, She sued him first. Before Blake Lively sued him, she sued him for breach of contract, amongst other claims. So they had signed a deal and she was supposed to rep him and Wayfair his production company at least through the majority or a lot of twenty twenty five, and he cut her off and went with the other publicist that worked there that was starting her own firm. I don't know the exact number, but if I had to guess, for his personal publicity alone, you could charge anywhere from five to ten to more thousand dollars a month, and then for the production company twenty to twenty five to thirty to fifty. Even so, this woman is now out hundreds of thousands of dollars because they left. I mean, I think it's like a jilted lover. She was like, they hurt me, so I'm gonna hurt.
Speaker 2: Him, right, Yeah, And who knows why she was fired. That's what we have to get to the bottom of, because if you're fired for.
Speaker 1: Cause exactly well I know that's why. That's what he is claiming. He says that he fired her because she was failing to perform duties and because she was behaving erradically and making threats. Cause, yeah, so there we go. Additionally, God, people, people, people simmer simmer like every week. I understand, like this story has been so big and people want to keep pushing it forward, but there naturally is tons of content like I led with this one that's like actual news, okay, but now TMZ on Friday ran this article about Blake Lively not going to the met Gala this year and being preve about it like, oh, it's her decision, she's not going, Like who cared? I don't think people would have I personally would not have inferred that she was uninvited because she's not a Kardashian. She doesn't go every year.
Speaker 2: Well no, no, let's stop for a second. I told you at the very beginning of all of this stuff. The only reason I know her to be relevant is because she somehow had made her way onto the uber A list of that event. She made such a big deal about it, and I know Ryan Reynolds has talked about that in a lot of interviews before that. That is like her super Bowl, I think, is what his quote was.
Speaker 1: But she doesn't go every year. She didn't go last year.
Speaker 2: Well, she working last year. Maybe she was working.
Speaker 1: Now I'm looking it up. She didn't go last year. She also didn't go in twenty twenty three. That's two years in a row that she didn't go.
Speaker 2: Could have been filming.
Speaker 1: But my point is she doesn't go every single year. She missed the last two years.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is, I just know that's her thing, and I'm not inferring anything. I'm just telling you that's how I knew her. I assumed she kept the ball going, was with her fashion thing. I don't even know what to call that, like, I just thought she was so invested in that sort of deal. I don't know how many years she goes doesn't go. I'm just telling you that's kind of how what I knew of her to be doing over the past years.
Speaker 1: Well, if anything, she's maybe not going, not because she was uninvited. Of course she was invited. If anything, she just doesn't want any negative press, and people might give her negative press if she goes. Oh look at her getting all fancy and going to met Gallup.
Speaker 2: No, I agree with that all day. Since the beginning of this, I think she should have pulled the plug on everything and anything and just focused on this I wouldn't go either. They still have the stink on them. They can pretend this has played out some other way, and I'm sure that they do in their own circle of friends, right that they're like, oh, we were wrong.
Speaker 1: Then yeah.
Speaker 2: I think the writing is already firmly spray painted on the wall. It's you, honey, you know. I think everybody kind of gets that, and she just needs to just go away. People will forget. This will just be a fun conversation for us in like a year, a year and a half, we'll go back and go, oh, my god, remember how great that was? If you stop feeding it. But they keep feeding it, so you know it's going to continue. This is on them.
Speaker 1: It's so interesting because this documentary, oh I don't even know if I mentioned it on March thirty. First, this documentary that I did about Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni is going to premiere in the US. Do we talk about that?
Speaker 2: Is that the thing I text you that you're in the trailer?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, you texted me that it was the trailer for the UK version.
Speaker 2: You put it up on the message board on our Patreons show, but we did not talk about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so people are there's like even conspiracy theories around this because the UK version is ninety minutes long and the US version for some reason is only going to be sixty minutes long. So that's weird. Why are they cutting out thirty minutes of show?
Speaker 2: I don't know, well, as Americans are easily distracted.
Speaker 1: But also some people that watched the document and it's got a different name in the UK, it was called he said, she said, I believe on ID and Max. It'll be on ID in Max and it's called in dispute, in dispute. Some people said that the documentary almost slanted in favor of Blake Lively Wow, and a lot of the legal people that they spoke to. I didn't watch it yet, but this is what I've heard that some of the people in the ends with a Saga fandom, they felt that it was very pro Blake. And a lot of the legal people say that she's got a really good chance in court. It's not a slam dumb for him that she could end up winning.
Speaker 2: I've said this many times that there's probably things he did wrong. I don't think that he's innocent in all of this. I think a first time filmmaker or working with an A list actor or whatever. I think there's a lot of things that you can do wrong, and I think him not taking control of his own property was his biggest mistake, and I think that opened the door for a lot of things to go wrong by letting her steamroll him and maybe even letting her think that she was in charge. So I think there's fault on both sides of this. But I don't care what a judge says at the end of anything, because I've seen enough, like enough proof, actual evidence has been put in front of me, and I've been like, well, I see who the problem is here, So it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. Like all these years later, Casey Anthony was found not guilty, but everybody thinks she still did it. So everybody thinks she did it, you know, right.
Speaker 2: Right, You can't change people's perception. It's like Elon Musk, whom we'll get to.
Speaker 1: Yes, I gotta start moving fast.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing.
Speaker 1: I don't want to rune on the time. Okay, we got a bridge topic, and then we get to Elon. Speaking of movies, Snow White, Disney's live action remake finally debuted this weekend, and it was I want to, I mean, I guess a bomb or a dud. The film costs at least we don't know the real number, but at least two hundred and nine million dollars. Wow, And it debuted globally with eighty seven point three million. It's below projections. They were estimating that the movie was going to debut with one hundred million globally, So that's well below estimations projections based on tracking, and you know, all these people can tell usually. But the good news is the folks that did watch it seemed to enjoy it. It got an overall rating of a B B minus B plus, I forget and women specifically gave it an A minus. So it's not necessarily a bad movie per se, if you go see it, if you want to.
Speaker 2: I mean saying bomb is a tad harsh. I mean, it has the rest of its life to get up to two hundred million dollars, which god knows what deal they'll make with streaming in this and that and other deals when it comes to merchandizing. Underperformed, you can say, but I wouldn't say bomb. There's plenty of films that they release and they literally go away the next week. This is a property that will not go away. The kids will watch, It'll be streamed, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's Disney A better way to describe it than of all of Disney's live action remakes. This is the lowest debut. Yeah, so that's a bomb.
Speaker 2: I would not say it's a bomb a dud. How many movies have come out for the first week A Forrest Gump that came out and people were like, well, it's what isn't anything?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's not how consumption works anymore.
Speaker 2: But it is because of streaming deals and of views, and there's plenty of merchandising. There's plenty of ways to continue to make money. It's like an artist putting out an album and nobody listening to it. Chapel rowon, and then months and months and months later it naturally becomes a hit. It's the same thing. It could happen, it may not. You could fuck it. Maybe done next week, very well, maybe right. I'm just not willing to put a a headstone on this fucking thing yet.
Speaker 1: Well, we shall see. Also, the actress who played snow White, Rachel Zegler, I think we might have or maybe not. But there's been, you know, a lot of talk that she and Gal fuck I mispronounced her last name, go dot right. I was saying, good do go dot. I was told it's not goodo Gal Goadott. You know, there have been all of these reports and chatter that the two of them don't get along, they're not friends. And that's fine, you don't have to be friends with your coworkers. However, over the weekend, Rachel Zegler did something that I think was a bad look. She took to her Instagram and she shared a carousel of thirteen pictures from the making of the movie, and she didn't even include Gal Gadot in any of those pictures. Now, you don't have to be friends with your co stars, but when you're promoting a huge Disney movie, you have to at least pretend to like each other. And not including her in this one carousel, and it's not like she did a follow up post with more pictures. This is the only post with pictures from making of the movie, and she didn't include Gal in any ogain.
Speaker 2: But let me play Devil's advocate and this is her own personal Instagram. You're talking about here, right, So wouldn't it be hypocritical if she put a post up about Gal whom they clearly have differences that have been well chronicled everywhere. Yeah, I mean, wouldn't it be very hypocritical if she put that up there? People would be like, where's your conviction? Where's your spine? It's a damned if you do damned.
Speaker 1: If you don't situation right wait, wait, oh my god, I just noticed now she did a second post with one, two, three, four five. Well, basically she posted nearly thirty fucking pictures and Gal is not in any event.
Speaker 2: Now at this point, it's extremely petty. Yes, it does, to your point, makes her look real small? Yeah, just does this is a job? Yes, this is a job, and she's posting from her job, and Gal is the star, and she is the star, and you're not going to include her. Let me just say something, it's going to be hard for this girl to get work in the future if you behave this way, because it's petty, and people don't want petty. They want people that are going to put asses in seats and not you know, have controversy surrounding them about their own beliefs of this and that this is a bad look.
Speaker 1: Well, she's already established herself as a film actress with some name recognition, and she's got a large social media following. She's got over two million followers.
Speaker 2: Oh way, so had Blake Lively? Right right? You know, all of that can change on a dime.
Speaker 1: She has already announced her next move, which I think is smart because it keeps her working and basically she's going to be starring in the West End, their version of Broadway in a new revival of A Vita. Oh okay, yeah, you know, film actors are seen as a bigger deal on the on stage age often petty, we can agree, all right, Yes, Elon musk lots of drama with Elon. First, his baby mama, the most recent one, who gave birth to his fourteenth child, claims that after she sued him for custody and to establish paternity, that he has engaged in financial retaliation, meaning he was providing for her, but then now he has significantly reduced his financial payments. Wah, sucks for her.
Speaker 2: What a gem he is.
Speaker 1: Additionally, Elon's daughter, whom we've known, is estranged from Elon. His daughter's trans was born a boy. Now lives as a girl. She's twenty, a young woman. Over the weekend, Elon, he's done this before. He said, my son is dead, a victim of the woke mind virus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a dick.
Speaker 1: I know. This comes just days after Vivian, his daughter, gave an interview to teen Vogue and revealed that she hasn't spoken to her dad in five years. That's way more than an estrangement. They haven't spoken in five years. That she found out about all of these siblings through social media and let me find like a really good quote. She was pretty vicious, So you know, she's become very political, not afraid of voicing her opinions about her dad, or about Donald Trump, or about anything. And they asked her, do you feel scared he's the richest man in the world. Her response, he's a pathetic man child. Why would I feel scared of him? Oh? He has so much power? N Nah, I don't give a fuck. Why should I be scared of this man because he's rich. Oh no, I'm trembling, oh, shivering in my boots here. I don't give a fuck how much money anyone has, I don't. I really don't. People thrive off of fear. I'm not giving anyone that space in my mind. The only thing that gets to live free in my mind are drag queens. I really like this twenty.
Speaker 2: Year old too well said. She said, did you watch Elon crying on Fox News? No, not literally crying, but whining about Tesla.
Speaker 1: He called the people psychotic?
Speaker 2: And oh yeah, yeah, yeahah. I love that he can't see his part in this. You know what I love? My favorite thing is the right when you look at any media channel for you look at Fox whatever, and they like to make this point over and over, and it's my favorite point. Where are all these people? When Elon first came around? Thought was this godsend? Thought was this credible thinker? Was this guy that was next? Where are you?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Here's my answer. Sometimes people hide who they are, and then they show you who they are, and then as a rational, smart, intelligent person, you change your mind about which none of these people are able to do. They got their head in the sand, going no, everything's fine, this is great. I don't understand people that their conviction is let me stick my head in the sand just so I can constantly be right. No, I see someone that's an asshole. I'm willing to turn on a diamond say I was wrong. That person's actually an asshole. How many times on the show have I said I thought Elon was a guy that had the opportunity to really do great things, and all he has done is flushed it over and over because if he just wants to be famous, that's all he wants to be.
Speaker 1: I called it, you called it.
Speaker 2: You're exactly right. He just wanted to be a celebrity all along.
Speaker 1: I wish you could remember what episode that was, because I had that light bulb moment.
Speaker 2: You were like, this guy just wants to be a celebrity. Yeah, what a letdown of a human being. He is pretending he doesn't know what the Nazi salute is.
Speaker 1: His daughter said that was definitely a Nazi salute.
Speaker 2: He knows exactly what he's doing. I'm not going to call him dumb. I'm just going to call him for what he is, a fame. Whoor you called it?
Speaker 1: Well, I love being right. Finally, before we take some calls, Lily Allen has revealed that she in the midst of splitting from her husband David Harber, she went to rehab and she also got a boob job. Whatever makes you happy. I say, she looks great.
Speaker 2: I love Lily Allen.
Speaker 1: Before we take some calls, let me thank some people who signed up for our Patreon recently. If you want an extra episode a week and to support us, go to patreon dot com slash perez Hilton. These shows are longer, they don't have any ads, and you can listen to them the same way you listen to this show. Once you get it set up, it'll go straight to however, you stream.
Speaker 2: Us right into your podcast feed.
Speaker 1: Patreon dot com slash perez Hilton. Thank you, Carrie Henderson, Nancy Potite, thank you, Ashley Miller. Go to patreon dot com slash perez Hilton. We'd love to and we were very active on the message board. We'd love to see you there too. All right, let's take some calls.
Speaker 3: Began and I had to stop the podcast. I'm sure we're going to get a bazillion calls about the argument with wearing a hat into a gay bar. Look what our country is doing right now. They are removing any inference to gay LGBTQ. They are removing words from government offices, from our schools. This guy is one hundred percent in the right not letting someone in with a maga hat. That guy is only there to stir shit. Why does he even want to be there in the first place. There's no damages. This lawsuit, if there ever was one, should be immediately thrown out. And yes, an owner has the right to choose the business that walks in the door. I'm one hundred percent on Booker side.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're removing things from history from our government websites. Theanola Gay, one of the most famous planes in our country's history. It's gone from government websites because it's got the word gay in it. They're doing this stuff. It's really happening.
Speaker 1: I thought about this more, and my thoughts are I understand. Listen, I think I said it. I understand you can not welcome anybody that wasn't the point. The point is, I think it's very Unamerican and everything. However, if you're gonna say we don't want maga attire here, I think just say we don't want any political messaging here now that I'm fine with.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I think that's what they're saying.
Speaker 1: No, they were specific about it being maga.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I don't care either way. If you don't want that in your bar, and you're gay, you have all of my support. Fine, I don't care.
Speaker 1: It was a gay guy who wore it. It's a gay Trump voter.
Speaker 2: I don't care if you are gay and you don't understand how that may hurt other gay people. You're walking around blind, is what I would say to you. There's just too many facts in front of you. And I'm not even saying that like Donald Trump is anti gay. I don't even believe that he is. I believe it's just that there's a part of that party that is trying to take the world to a different day. And that day, in my guestimation, doesn't include the gays and include the blacks, doesn't include the Latinos. It doesn't and that's the way they want it. There's a faction of that a radical faction of that party that believes that I'm not blind. I can see that. So if you can't see it enough, just to take off that hat when you go in. I got no empathy for you. I got none. Sorry, I mean, come on.
Speaker 1: I just think it's lame. And I didn't vote for him or agree with it, but I think it's lame to discriminate against that.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at your opinion. I just I just got I guess I just don't agree with it all. Right, here we go, Hey, guys.
Speaker 4: This is Katie from Chicago, just calling really quick. In the Patreon show, you guys mentioned Kylie Kelsey's podcast, and just to give my perspective as far as liberal versus conservative, I think a lot of people that found herself included found her through being a Taylor Swift fan and being interested in that whole world of Travis and his brother now his brother's wife, Kylie Kelsey, and she talks about Taylor Swift, and I mean very minimally, but I mean she's been asked or mentioned her. So I think a lot of people that find her and enjoy her podcasting content. I mean a lot of it is for women, I would say, more specifically moms and probably those of us who found her through Taylor Swift. And I don't think Taylor Swift. I mean, I know she has some conservative fans, but I do think overall, maybe mean more liberal. But that's myself and so maybe I'm just talking about myself. But I love her podcast mainly because I'm fascinated by Taylor Swift's life, and I am about as liberal as they come. All right, love you guys so much, have a great week.
Speaker 2: I love her, I love Philly women. My personality just fit with Philly women when I live there. I mean, they all have edge and this thing about them that's just inherently cool. And I don't know what it is about those East Coast women, but she just seems like every single one of them to be. I adore her. I just think she's the best.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, thank you all, and hope to see some of you at patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton on Thursday. If not see you all next week, be well, take it easy.