Speaker 1: There's something mel Robbins says that is I'm paraphrasing because I have my own version of it, but I always give credit to the creator. She says something like how they act is how they feel. That's not what she said, but this is what I'm saying, Like what someone does is who someone is. We create this whole like mystical labyrinth of why someone did something like oh, he's been really busy or he's working. Like a lot of people, a lot of the matchmakers will say, well, you know, if someone doesn't text you for a day or two, they can be really busy with work. Like I'm calling bullshit. I am one of the busiest people that I have ever met. There's no time that I don't respond instantly. Steve Cohen is a multi billionaire who is the Wizard of Street who also owns the Mets. He's an instantaneous responder. Mark Cuban, I've talked about this before, instantaneous responder. Now I'm not dating them. They're both married, but if I were and they were into me, they would be instantaneously responding unless they were like under a piece of furniture in a massage, in a board meeting, but it would be the proverbial instantaneous, because someone should be responding to you as they would their kids because they're interested. It doesn't mean you're as important as their kids, but it means in that moment, you are. They're just they're not moron. So how someone interacts, responds, and communicates is who they are and how they feel about you. Do not try to gaslight yourself. Do not try to come up with some mystical reason something happened. You know.
Speaker 2: The difference, So another thing that goes on.
Speaker 1: So I'm the expert on men who have been married, gotten divorced, want to start dating, don't want a gold digger wants some want to talk to. Want someone that they feel like is a business peer, and like I said, someone who's not with them to just be taken care of.
Speaker 2: That's men who want to partner.
Speaker 1: I'm the queen of that space, okay, because people want to set me up with them and they're like, she doesn't need your money and they're like oh, and they're like she's smart, okay, and you know her her kid is older. Okay, So I understand this group. Let me tell you some of the cautionary tales about this group. If someone's been married for a long time and then they start dating, they are literally they are like deer that have not gotten their footing. They are babies that don't know how to walk. They don't know how to text, they don't understand how to communicate, they don't understand what's sexually appropriate. They want to date, so they want to get out there because they feel lonely, but once they get out there, they don't know what the fuck they're doing. It's it's like children. There are twenty eight year old guys who've been out on the dating scene who are smarter about dating than these dinosaurs. And because I was in a marriage for twenty five years, I understand the space, like don't be like you don't want to be the practice round, you know what I mean, like the first pancake, because what happens is you'll be the first pancake or the second pancake and it's never gonna go well. Like the catch who just got divorced after all those years doesn't understand what day it is.
Speaker 2: So you just need to know that.
Speaker 1: They may seem and these guys could be so successful in business, they could have focused all oh the other part is they've been compartmentalizing for all these years. They're probably in uninspired marriages. They stayed too long for the kids, that's a big one. They stayed for the kids until the kids go to college, so they've desensitized themselves. They're in like an motionless box. Maybe they cheated. If they didn't cheat, it's almost worse because they haven't had any feeling. They are devoid of anything. They have just focused on work. So they may be so successful in such incredible physical shape. These guys are always in great physical shape. They're focusing on the triathlon. They want to get in shape. They've never been in better shape. They're taking peptides because this is what they've put their energy into. They have been dead in their marriage. So they could be so highly functional and successful at work, but in relationship they're morons because they just don't speak the language. They're not fluent, they don't speak English, they don't understand any of it. So just beware of this guy who looks shiny and polished, successful, rich, perfect, who's a moron because he doesn't understand anything. And communication style is critical, and how they act is who they are, and what they do is how they feel. Do not bog yourself down with creating excuses for some dope who's not walking upright. I can't help but think about the smart and dumb gold digger. I've known so many women who have gotten with guys who are flying private, staying first class, all the things. Bought her a Gucci bag, all the things. Many times, these guys, these flash and cash guys, you didn't do your due diligence. You have to be a smart gold digger and a smart big game hunter. Many times, these flashy, cashy guys have nothing. So what's the difference if they have more nothing? What's the difference if they get themselves into a bigger hole? What's more credit card debt to a god who has credit card debt?
Speaker 2: Who cares?
Speaker 1: They're ready in the fucking hole. It's like a binch. We already ate all the Cheetos and Frieda's and pizza. What's a brownie? It's the ultimate binch. So they will go spend and roll deep, especially if they're going to attract an interesting woman, a woman who might have some money of her own, a woman who might have opportunity of her own. Beware, these are the ones who on Facebook, end up taking money from you because they look good looking, they look like they've got stuff going on.
Speaker 2: What's their job? What are they doing?
Speaker 1: Okay, be fuckingware, be fucking aware. If you're going to be a gold digger or big game hunter or want a wealthy guy, do your due diligence. There's nothing worse than a stupid gold digger. I've seen it so many times, and I've been like, you go in the wrong way because it's the one with the red flags. Okay, not everything is as it seems. And just because someone's willing to spend some dough and go some places and do some things and take you for caviar, doesn't mean they're rich. They might actually be poor. They're likely poor. They're more than likely poor. It's too much. If it's too much, it's too much, and don't trust it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Meggie Markle's new show, I have not seen it, and I don't know how they even do ratings. They used to not be able to do ratings, but they're saying that the ratings haven't been good, like I think her. Their other show was like eighty something million in this time and this one's twelve million, which isn't good, but they've gotten renewed for season.
Speaker 2: Two, and guess what. Congratulations.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you why I didn't see it, But like, what does everybody need or expect for it to be? It is a And I don't mean this in a bad way. I don't mean this in a bad way. We do things for different reasons. It's a vanity project, and I don't mean that like she's vain. I mean like it's something that they wanted to do. They got paid a lot of money to do it. She wanted to do it, she's doing it, and it got picked up for season two. Mazotov, You're welcome. Congratulations. She's doing what she wants to do. And if it's gonna be hate watching or just for memes or gifts or whatever, then good. Like she's winning because it's making money. Do I agree with all of their decisions? No, But like if this is just what she wants to do because she wants to be a mom, she wants to be home, she wants this passion project. She wants this vanity not even vanity. Actually I retract that strike that from the record. It's a passion project that she wants to do. You're allowed to do things because you like it, and of course they want it to do well. But like she wants to have this passion project. And for some reason, she reminds me a little bit of Katie Lee, who used to be on Top Chef for one season and then she was replaced with Padme And she always wanted to be in like the entertaining lifestyle food space at home, cooking for her husband, making dishes, and like she found her niche through Food Network. It's not like she's trying to be Madonna. Maybe she is trying to be Madonna. Of course, if she could be more to do what she would, But she found her niche and she seems happy over there, Like she wants to be over there on that network with her family in the Hamptons, like being like, you know, a smaller version of the Barefoot Contesta, and it seems like Megan wants that too. And if she's putting pretzels from one bag into another, guess what. I don't put pretzels from one bag into another. It's a small dumb things can be dumb hacks, like some of the most I literally have a belt secured on my waist with that floppy pop part that like it doesn't have a loop down there with mouth tape and I posted I think I put it on my YouTube, like with mouth tape to sleep and I'd so strong you could clue your belt together. I also say it's nipple tape too. It's the same fucking thing. Does it matter on my breaking the internet with that? No?
Speaker 2: But who cares? You don't have to. It's just something I'm doing, so it could be like congratula.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to Megan Markele for season two on something that she wanted to do in her own way. Congratulations to Netflix. People are watching still it's not a failure for them. I don't really know how much money they paid, and they might have trauncion. They probably said if it hits this mark you'll get more money, or you know, if it hits this markle you'll get more money. So congratulations, and everything doesn't have to be everything. She is probably very happy she gets to do the thing she likes to do, and as she listens to the fans' critiques, which are intense and voluminous, she'll change and hopefully it works and hopefully it lands. But by being satirical and make fun of able. It's successful. I mean, Julia Fox became viral on TikTok with sounds just for people making fun of her, and you know, in an endearing way. So from Julia Fox's critiques to Megan Markle's ears, and she should be so lucky to have like millions of views just being critiqued. Okay, if they stop talking, start worrying they are talking about her, we cannot discount that that is actually happening. So I went to a place in La called Love a La Land. What a cute concept, like to be kind? And they are kind. They're kind, they're cheery, and even though that can be sort of cheesy, like I had a sweatshirt that said be kind, which was like, oh no, it's said it doesn't cost anything to be kind, and I was like, we'll it cost seventy five dollars to wear a sweatshirt that says be kind, because of course I had to be unkind and talking about being kind. But I think it's such a nice place to have a cultural fit that's like about being kind, and the place makes you feel like you're a little bit in like a padded cell nut house, you know what I mean. Like it's just like white cream and coming and the merch is coming, and everything's nice and everything's easy. It's almost like Handmaid's tail. Like it's just like there's this seven coffee what's that thing called when you have the beer that has that like spigot that that handle, and it's like seven coffees, and then there's like multiple oat milks in a row, and there's a little heart stopper that closes the little hole in the top of your coffee, and there's a thoughtful little hand protector so your coffee is not hot on your poor little precious fingers. And people are just in there on their computers and it's just like sort of happy cloudness, and I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: I love the coffee, I love the place. I love the people, I love the merchant, I love the kindness.