Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean if you want to join us. I know that some people probably expect me to get all worked up and I'm all outraged over the Super Bowl. I don't care. I just don't and I've just kind of come to expect that. You know, they seem to thrive on building these controversies and what I would argue is woke and DEI and all that sort of thing. None of this surprises me. You know, I don't care if it's green Day. I don't care if it's bad Bunny affectionately referred to on this program as bugs Bunny. I don't. I just I don't care about much or of any of it at all. I was hoping for a good game and it was anything but a good game, which frustrated me. Nobody really wants to see a defensive, you know, game, and that's what it mostly turned out to be. And you know, everyone wants to get involved in the controversial side of it. Look, I made a decision a long time ago, and I'm glad I made my decision, and that is that if you don't like something, you don't have to watch something, because I knew that maybe some of you would want to talk about it in the course of the program today. Knew that it was going to be controversial going into it, and Turning Point had their alternative halftime show, so I kind of watched both together while I was fixing food, which is all I really care about the most on Super Bowl Sunday anyway. But that's a different story for a different day. And I've always just believed in freedom and what does that mean. This show has never supported boycotts. We've never called for firings, we don't call for cancelations. And the bottom line is you get to vote and decide if you want to see something or not see something. When I tuned into the Turning Point halftime show, they were at least on there you Tube channel only, but they're also on Rumble on a bunch of other platforms, so I don't know what the total number was, but they had five million on that one platform watching you know, in real kid Rock and others in real time, and then you know, I'm watching you know, everyone else's outrage to it. I just I just like, Okay, let me heat up some wings and let me I had pulled pork. I care more about the food that I made. I was more happy with that part of it. You know, one thing that maybe it's just the way my mind works. There are other things that I found fascinating about the Super Bowl that I mean, I really wanted to see. Drake made play better. Sam Darnell I thought did play a little bit better. He threw some really tight passes. And you think Sad played well. I thought he played pretty well considering it was a defensive game. I mean, I think both defenses were phenomenal. If it wasn't for the what's the guy's name as Gonzalez, I think Christian Gonzalez. Christian Gonzalez is but I mean he stopped at least three touchdowns single handedly. I mean, I thought he played phenomenal. He was great the page one.
Speaker 2: He might have been the MVP of that game.
Speaker 1: No, that's true. I think he might have been the MVP of that game. And I know you love football too, but it was you know, those plays were pretty spectacular. I thought the Drake may did have two good moments. I mean late in the game unfortunately, but that they were not able to get off the line. They just couldn't get a first down. Then what did they go six? You know, they had no point in the run quarters. It was crazy. It never happened before, I don't think, or maybe one other time. It was never. I think there was only one other game where there was no touchdown through three quarters. And you know, I often think of the Super Bowl as kind of be an anti climatic anyway, because we had all these great games leading up to it. I think we are both in the same camp. We care about the football side of it more than you know the other noise surrounding it. But look, my my personal if anyone asked me my advice, I would be the most inclusive halftime show ever and understand the that you don't want to get involved in politics. I think this is the last thing that should be injected in any any any any event like the super Bowl. You want to include as many people in the super Bowl. I didn't even think the commercials were as great as they usually are. Did you anything stand out in your mind?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just about the game, the commercials, Like I was hoping for some decent movie trailers. They didn't even do that this year.
Speaker 1: I'm just kind of like, just give me the game. I watch football. I'm not interested in manning cast stuff like, just give me the football.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know, look, this is a disagreement that I have with Linda. Linda does believe in boycotts, and she's just she had a family run. How many Bloody Marys did you drink? How many mimosas? You know, I wanted to drink a lot more.
Speaker 3: That was my whole goal was to drink as many Bloody Mary's as possible, but it didn't happen. I have mimosas instead.
Speaker 1: How many mimosas I have five?
Speaker 3: It was wonderful.
Speaker 1: Oh, Linda was hammerd before halftime. You know what, wish. It wouldn't have mattered if they watched or not.
Speaker 3: It was the best thing. It was the best thing in the world. It was like the Super Bowl wasn't happening. There was not even a figment of imagination of any moment mention of it in my home at any time. It was wonderful.
Speaker 1: It was absolutely I don't want to be like the Democrats. Democrats everything outrages them, outrage, outrage, outrage, outrage. I'm not outraged by it. I mean I know that there are many people that were. I'm not.
Speaker 3: And well, if you read and you're not outraged, I need to I just tall the lyrics.
Speaker 1: I've read the lyrics. I understand, but nobody under nobody. I is nobody that I knew that liked the halftime show. And I think that's their mistake. I think they ought to put on an entertaining halftime show. One way you could do it. You could have different genres of music. For example, you know, have a rap singer, have you know, have Green Day or you two or something like that. Uh, you can put a country artist up there, classic rock guy up there. Hey yeah it never happened. But even a Christian contemporary singer up there, whatever, I mean, they don't want that.
Speaker 3: Roger Goodell was hugging Bad Bunny like he was a long lost brother after that performance. And not to mention the fact.
Speaker 1: If you well, you live in a free country and you don't have to watch it, you can you can, you know, you can watch the puppy bowl. I love the puppy ball. Of course, you love the puppy ball. I do love the puppy actually, because I know you watch it. I actually tuned in for a few minutes to watch the puppy ball. It's a mess, it's a complete mess that does the best. But it's the.
Speaker 3: Best kind of mess. It's sweet, it's fluffy, it's kind, it's all things. America. I'm like, oh, finally, something nice.
Speaker 1: I didn't tell you. I'm in the process of getting a new dog. You will congratulations news, Except this dog is going to be super trained by the time I get it. You don't train them, you give them uh uh wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.
Speaker 3: I like things animal, I love my own.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is fake phony, fraudulent news. You're worse than fake news media.
Speaker 3: My dog, Winston, was one of the most amazing, well behaved living creatures that ever walked this earth. And let me tell you something. I never trained them for one second.
Speaker 1: Yeah I never did. Okay, Well, that's the problem. Most people don't know how to train their dogs. You got to train.
Speaker 3: About not knowing how. It's about loving something and showing them kindness and they will return with kindness.
Speaker 1: Okay, that that is a big part of being a loving dog. On it. I'll tell you when to come when it's time when the announcement comes. But Lawrence Jones is like, he's got the greatest team of trainers ever. And this dog is special. This dog is athletic, it is smart. This dog rescuing a dog, of course, not a gross Oh I'm sorry, I don't. I don't. I've had a rescue dog.
Speaker 3: But there are so many dogs that need love. And you're gonna try a.
Speaker 1: Dog And the one I have needs love and it's already born and it's alive. So yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna rescue that dog and bring into my house and love on it and take good care of it. Wait, this dog is I'm telling you. When you get to see this dog finally, and I introduced the dog to the world, this dog is amazing. It is a very special dog. Let me get to it. We have and later on in the program we'll have our friend Nancy Grace. We do have a lot of updates. I I don't don't know what to make of this. And I probably listened to the message of Savannah Guthrie with alongside her brother Cameron and her sister Annie, and I've talked to a lot of people and there's a lot of stuff that I think's going on that the public is not aware of, and I really don't want to go there. But it's so cryptic, this message, and it's so obvious to me that it was crafted by law enforcement. Savannah Guthries is a broadcaster. She's more than capable of putting forth, you know, a message to somebody that might be holding her mom, kidnapping her mom, and holding out for ransom for her mom. But I want to it says, I want you to hear it, because so many people have opining to me about it, and I know people interpreted different ways. I don't really know what to make of it, because on the one hand, I'm thinking of, you know, this doesn't sound good. I didn't like the presentation of it in terms of the tone. I'm not anything bad against her them, It's just they were doing what law enforcement is telling them to do, but meaning that what the ultimate outcome may be. It is part of this that made me feel pessimistic, and then part of it they gave me some hope for them. And this is why we say on this program, every life does matter. And I don't think anybody with a heart and a soul and a conscience wants her mother to be returned safely to her family. And before I play, we beg well, she went on to say, we received your message, and we understand it's somewhat cryptic. Is it another message besides the ones that had been made publicly. We beg you now to return our mother to us so that we can celebrate with her. Now, the words celebrate many people's mind. You think, well, a celebration of life, meaning that maybe they believe that she's not alive. But it says celebrate with her, which gives me hope. This is the only way we will have peace. This is very valuable to us, and we will pay. And that's the end of it. Let me play it.
Speaker 3: We received your message and we understand. We beg you now to return our mother to us so that we can celebrate with her.
Speaker 1: This is the only way we will have peace.
Speaker 2: This is very valuable to us, and.
Speaker 3: We will pay.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know why this would even be controversial. This has got to be a family decision. I totally support their decision in paying. We now know what the amount is. It's six million dollars to free her mother. And you know, for example, there was one former FBI National Academy leader who he oversaw in the National Academy the FBI Michael Harrigan, who said proof of life is everything. They need to have a dialogue, and the family is looking for a dialogue. The problem is as of five o'clock Tucson time, which is you know, seven o'clock Eastern time tonight, that deadline passes and if there's no two way communication. But this guy is arguing, you know, no good comes from of sending the money except that, you know, do you want to as a as a child of a mother, you know, to do everything humanly possible, everything within your power to get your loved one back. And what would you do to make that happen? And obviously she's in some position between herself or siblings, her place of work. I'm sure she's not gonna have a hard time raising the money. Apparently wants to be paid in bitcoin, et cetera. There are a bunch of other developments that I don't know what to make of. I'm not sure why the car was removed. I'm not sure why the law enforcement keeps returning to the home. I'm not sure why they were, you know, poking down into a septic tank on the property. I'm not sure what to make of any of it, and I'm just in My hope and prayer for that family and for any family, is that they get their loved one back and that however that and whoever is responsible for this gets brought to justice. You know, this is why I say every life absolutely matters. You know, this is my big criticism of the Democrats. They couldn't stand for Lake and Riley or Joscelyn Nungary's families. Why not. It shouldn't be political. Life shouldn't be political. That's why we highlight, you know, the number of people shot, shot and killed in Chicago, because we want it to end. Because we believe those lives are precious, that talent is God given. And you know, that's why we want people that have been unvetted, the worst of the worst allowed in our country to be removed. And we applaud the good, dangerous work that ICE has been doing under heavy criticism. I mean, amazing times that we're living in. I'll tell you up right, eight hundred nine four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, I guarantee you if you did eat for the Super Bowl. If you would have eaten at my house versus Linda's house, you would have preferred my food over her food any day. That I can promise you. Although maybe you would have liked mimosas, which I don't like mimosas either because it's made with champagne, in which I think is gross on top of everything else. Eight hundred What I did you like champagne?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: I love? I could drink it all day yesterday I.
Speaker 1: Did the bubbly What kind of champagne did you drinking?
Speaker 3: God, I drank prosecco. I didn't drink champagne. I drank the cheap stuff, but it was delicious.
Speaker 1: By the way, Jason grab the song by kid Rock till you can't if you don't mind, if you're able to pull that up, Yeah, you see one of the reasons. I just and my phone was blown up during the halftime show, and and people you know are angry, and I'm like, well, I mean, there are choices that you could make in life. You don't have to watch the halftime show. You could just watch the game, or you can watch Turning Point. Kid Rock performed I never heard heard this song till you can't, and I thought, wow, I think it was one of his best songs ever. It's kind of a little shock in the music industry. Where's this from? Benny Johnson posted this, Linda what? What? What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Website is that from? Where? Apparently kid rock song Till You Can't is number one and Bad Bunny song is number three?
Speaker 3: I thought that, right, So he's looking on it looks like he's on iTunes and he's looking to buy the song. And so right now kid rock is beating. Yeah, it's Apple. So if you go to Apple Music and you look at the number one song in the world right now, it's kid Rock and not Bad Bunny.
Speaker 1: And Gabby Barrett. Didn't she perform too? I think? I think so, I forget. I don't remember everything, you know, but I was watching both simultaneously and I could not stop listening to that song Till you can't. Let's play a little of it.
Speaker 5: You can always put a rageacke in his hand.
Speaker 1: Till you can't.
Speaker 2: Sing?
Speaker 5: Can you can keep putting off forever with that girl Who's heart swavenntial ass someday further down the road. You can always put a damn head.
Speaker 1: I mean, until you can't, I mean, and this is the precarious nature of life. It just made me think of all that. And you know, if you've ever lost a loved one, you know what that's like. And you know what's also interesting about that is is kid Rock Brantley Gilbert, Gabby Barrett. Gabbaby Barrett is number four on this which I think is pretty amazing. So you know, this is why I say, I know that everybody wanted me to get worked up. I did not get worked up. And I think that's what democrats do all the time. They bubble and fizz like Alca Celts over everything that Donald Trump says. And if they don't want to hear him, they don't have to listen to him all the time. But they like hate listen and they can't stop and they're addicted to it. And you know, one of the beauties of liberty and freedom is you live in a free society. You get to make your own choices in life about the music you listen to, the shows you watch I hope it's Hannity, and the radio shows you listen to, and the podcasters that you're like, whoever it happens to be. You get to decide we are seeing massive it's going to be an explosion in the economy, and I'm I'm making that firm prediction. I know, the Dow hitting fifty thousand, that's never been my measuring stick. However, when you have between the Nasdaq SMP and the Dow Jones, you have over one hundred record sets since Donald Trump has become president, It's something to pay attention to because you know, people's net worth wealth has gone up significantly. I think the most impactful measure that is really benefiting Americans, the first and foremost is the price of a gallon of gasoline. Now many states even below two dollars a gallon, most states below three dollars a gallon, and we were paying four and five and only states like California with they ridiculously highs gas taxes because of green new climate alarmis alarmist, religious cultism. It's crazy. But you know, now we're beginning to see more Americans expect the economy to improve the next six months. Forty nine percent of those surveys said that they were optimistic about economic growth, only thirty six percent pessimistic. By a fifty to twenty five percent margin. Americans now have a pop more positive than negative view about the stock market, and Americans are more likely to predict that interest rates will go down, and I think they will. You know, the President is predicting the Dow might hit one hundred thousand by the end of his term. That's how much growth he wants when you have trillions of manufacturing, largest tax cuts in history. That's another area people you're now noticing this year people have more take home pay and people are paying less than taxes, and especially if you're in the service industry, no tax on tips, no tax on overtime. I'm not sure why the unions have been out there, you know, as fueling a lot of this chaos as it relates to illegal immigration, because when you have more people in the workforce that are here illegally, that are willing to work for lower wages, they're competing with Americans for American jobs. A new survey by the New York Fed shows Americans are more optimistic also about inflation and jobs. Anyway, Americans grew less worried about the near term path of inflation and hiring in January, and you know that that's all going to hit. I'd say, no later than the third quarter of this year. US consumer sentiment increased to a six month high in February. University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index, you know, the highest reading since last August. From a final reading of fifty six point four in January. Economists, you know, had forecast only fifty five percent. It's fifty seven point three. That's a big difference. The ICE battle continues, you know, the battle over ice. You know, this is going to be an interesting fight that I think really takes place this week, and that is that if the Left wants to shut down the Department of Homeland Security and they want to defund ICE, I'm willing to have that fight. If Republicans are smart, they need to get Democrats on record on the Save Act, which would you know, force people to have this proof of citizenship legal ID and it would eliminate a lot of mail in ballots, et cetera. I think that's a good vote to have. I think defunding ICE if the Democrats want to, you know, now expand out from this, defund dismantle no bail laws, defund the police, reimagine the police fine. I'm okay with that debate. They already voted for the largest tax increase in history. They've already showed that they think it's the cost of democracy to buy into climate alarmism. And if they want to be the party of chaos and not the party of law and order, then I think that that sets up the biggest choice midterm election we'll ever have in our lifetime. Democratic backed anti ICE rights are costing Minneapolis businesses twenty million dollars a week. Ka r E eleven Operation metro Surge enters its third month. Minneapolis city officials say it's economies. Really, of course it is, and they're not doing anything, but you know, putting fuel on the fire. And all Democrats keep asking for is they want to either abolish ICE outright. ICE agents currently do not need a judicial warrant to arrest someone suspected of being in the country illegally. They want to stop them. They want to unmask agents. I don't have a problem with body cams. I think those are actually good things for agents, you know, in the end, for their own for their own personal safety. And they want to go into this whole effort, and you know, you have Jerry Natler out there. I mean, it's it's the amount of rhetoric is so incendiary. I was surprised just the news dot com labor unions leading the anti ice resistance, but they no one supposed the illegal immigration because labor unions wanted to protect American jobs, high paying career jobs. Now a lot of that's going to come online anyway, because we're now moving into manufacturing on steroids and human growth hormone. Because we never had trillions of dollars in committed investments of manufacturing for automobiles, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor chips, and also mining for rare earth minerals. Those are going to be really high paying career jobs.
Speaker 4: Eat.
Speaker 1: The jobs in the energy sector are going to be high paying career jobs, and that's going to be great for the American people. That's going to be great for working men and women. What does a high paying job make. It makes all the difference. It makes the difference between being able to afford a home and not being able to afford a home. And maybe it makes the difference between being able to buy a safe, you know, car or truck for you and your family. It makes the difference. Maybe you can take a family vacation, Maybe you can go out to eat and not have to worry about the cost of going out to eat. The Democratic Socialist candidate for La mayor wants to disarm the police and close all jails. And I thought Mom Donnie was bad. I thought it couldn't get any worse. La City council member Raymond announced she's running for mayor in a surprise bid that pitts her against her ally former ally. I guess Karen Bass. Karen Bass just came out with this watered down version of what happened in the Pacific Palisades. But you know, Michael Goodwin points out the Democratic Party we once knew is dead. He's not wrong. That's why Hakem Jefferies is getting more extreme. That's why Chucky Schumer is getting more extreme. You know, asking for voter IDs somehow evolved into Jim Crow two point zero. It was funny if you look at the critics the movie Milania. You know, the critics score was six percent audience rating, which is Rotten Tomatoes is the ninety nine percent audience rating. And they know they're like, oh, the people must be stacking the deck, and Rotten Tomatoes said, no, we're not. That's that's what the rating is. Good news Elon Musk is back in the political fray, and he's injecting hundreds of millions of dollars into the midterm elections. He's already given twenty million to two top Republican groups by the end of twenty twenty five, according to federal filings, one ten million dollar donation into the conduct Kentucky Senate race, signaling that he could play a pivotal role in the fight for Congress. I think that would be great a team. Jefferies pressed on the Democratic opposition of voter ID. Why would you be against voter ID? Why would you be against that?
Speaker 2: I mean, we're going it's a good example. They have a requirement to show your ID, and Democrats won very, very handily across across the way. So why not maybe even just take that off the table and say, okay, maybe not a passport or birth certificate, but show ID.
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, every state is empowered to be able to make the decision on their own, and we completely and totally support that. What Donald Trump wants to do is try to nationalize the election translation steal it, and we're not going to let it happen.
Speaker 1: We're not going to let it happen. Why would you be against that? Why would anybody be against that? By the way, just the news also broke bureaucracies. America's five largest US cities don't have enough money to pay their bills. You want to guess which cities they are? Oh, Los Angeles, Houston, Philadelphia, Chicago, New York City, New York City leading the way, California pushing this billionaires tax, which is a wealth tax. This is money post paying taxes. Another bite at the apple. Basically, wealth confiscation is chasing billionaires and with it all of the money they generate. It's ridiculous. Blaine is in Texas. Hey Blaine, how are you? What's going on?
Speaker 4: And idiot? Sure is a pleasure to talk to you a long time listener. First time I've had the pleasure of of talking to you, my friend. Uh down here in the great state of Texas. We sure love you, brother?
Speaker 1: What's going on? We love Texas? God bless Texas. What's happening?
Speaker 4: Love to hear that? Hey man, I just wanted to thank you for for shouting out to kid Rock last night. What a beautiful rendition. Until you can't. I wanted to give credit to Cody Johnson, one of our our fellow South Texas guys that that wrote that song and sang it and and and Kid Rock covered it last night. What a what an amazing uh what an amazing rendition and and that verse that he added to it was, uh what was super special? Uh it was it was uh just something that that that that that really hits you, hits you hard, especially with faith and family that we're talking about with everything going on in the world, Cody is Uh. When you see Cody and concert, he talks about faith, he talks about family, He praises our first responders are law enforcement, our military, and uh man, he's sure Kid Rock shirt tied it in last time.
Speaker 1: My friend I thought especially, I thought that was a great way to end the their halftime show. I liked it. I thought it was well done. Again, everybody's got choices, they really do. I find this amazing. Iran trying to reject a US demand to halt all enrichment. They don't have a nuclear program, although they're trying to rebuild their missile sites, and uh, I don't really think they're in a position to negotiate, you know, go back to Zelensky in the Oval office, with President Trump. What did he say? You don't have any cards here us calling for Americans to leave Iran immediately. But you know, obviously, you know, I the only the only thing they really have to negotiate is when they're going to leave. That's the only thing I see that they have to negotiate. Eight hundred nine point one, Shawn, is a number if you want to be a part of the program.