Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 2: I'm Erica and I'm Nila and it's Wednesday, Happy Ho Ho ho.
Speaker 1: Hunk Day and it's two days till Christmas. I know y'all stressed up. Well, we wanted to start this episode off a little different. We have two tiny special guests with us, guys, very VIP. Can you introduce yourself?
Speaker 3: Luna Irie?
Speaker 1: And how old are you? Guys?
Speaker 3: I'm six five.
Speaker 1: Five and when's your birthday?
Speaker 3: I'm twenty seven five.
Speaker 1: Do you know your astrology sign is no? Oh my god, we failed.
Speaker 2: I know. I realized you didn't notice know it recently and I was just like, how are you my daughter? You are a Saggitarius and you are a Taurus.
Speaker 1: Do mean eat meat?
Speaker 2: No? A Taurus does not mean you eat me. That would be a carnivore. And I don't know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, guys, these are our kids in case you didn't know. I don't know how you wouldn't, but this is them.
Speaker 2: Luna is my daughter, Mila.
Speaker 1: And Irie's mine. We figured we start off the year with the reason we do everything that we do, which is for them. Christmas is all about them. So are you? Guys? Excited for Christmas?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course. Can you get presents?
Speaker 2: The most important thing of life?
Speaker 3: And we already have our presents. Yeah, I can read them, all the presents under my name's tree.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: You know not only is it Christmas time? You know what Christmas time means. It means that the year is coming to an end. And we've had like a really long year and right after Christmas is New Year's I just want to know how how was your year?
Speaker 1: Ladies? Good? What's your favorite thing that happened this year?
Speaker 2: I'm telling you they don't remember because it's all jumbled up because I've been in mostly like should we give him a.
Speaker 3: We don't remember because there was Recca really long time ago. Yeah, okay, I remember one present I got from one.
Speaker 1: Time ago, a present. Okay, what was the present?
Speaker 3: And I remember one present then I got a long time ago for my birthday.
Speaker 1: Okay. Oh yeah, Well you had your birthday this year. Mm hmmm. So that's something that happened.
Speaker 3: Three days and then Christmas.
Speaker 1: You had your birthday. You had a drive by birthday.
Speaker 3: Right. I love that birthday because I loved sitting down?
Speaker 2: Do you love sitting down?
Speaker 3: Because what's sitting down for and I love watching the Carrs and saying the thing and watch Stevie.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean, like on the drive by when they drive by and they had to honk their horns and they have the like the signs and stuff.
Speaker 3: My really favorite part on her birthday was the blue flight. I know what I'm gonna do on I turned seven. I'm gonna do a pop star birthday. I really said, you want to signs?
Speaker 1: Did you guys make any friends over the year? Meet anybody new?
Speaker 3: I meet somebody knew Shya.
Speaker 2: That's not you didn't meet her. You know her since she was born.
Speaker 3: No, when e was Shia. We were at the bag. We saw a girl and we made a new friend.
Speaker 2: Oh nice.
Speaker 3: I went camping.
Speaker 1: Oh, I went camping.
Speaker 3: I saw a bear.
Speaker 1: You saw a bear.
Speaker 3: I think it was Cameron.
Speaker 1: It was Oh you got lude, ladies. I mean, I guess you guys can't recall the last three hundred and sixty five days, so we're gonna cutry. Are you short?
Speaker 2: It was nice having you all, and thank you guys so much for coming on. We'll see you next year on Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 3: Nye Ye, thank you for having us by a nailed on. I got, I got, I got, I got.
Speaker 1: And if you guys want to hear more from our children's and they actually have more to say, they're just being I don't know, shy right now.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 3: We just don't remember anything. Yeah, hey, I just talking nothing.
Speaker 1: You're just talking nothing, just talking nothing. I guess our questions aren't Our questions are whack, but we did ask some good questions over a Patreon for the segment Ship We Ask our Kids where we ask Luna and Iri a few very interesting questions and they have some interesting answers about Christmas, Santa, and more. So make sure you go check out our patreon. That's patreon dot com backslash, Good Moms, Bad Choices. If you guys have been I've been joined Patreon all year, you have been missing out on so much content. In fact, if you're on Patreon right now, you might as well and you've been joined the whole year, you might as well just subscribe to the year because you're gonna save a lot more money subscribing to the whole year.
Speaker 3: You guys can go play yay bye, find.
Speaker 1: A little Okay, I've just spent all my money on IRI's Christmas holiday, and I'm a little stressed about that, but it'll all be worth it in the end when I get a thank you.
Speaker 2: Mom, what about that one thing I asked for? That one thing you forgot that you didn't get number, Oh this is it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 1: And also like Sanna is probably not getting this. I want, I need, I need the credit a credit. Okay, Sannah's gonna get her like one thing in that room, Okay, everything else is Mama, all.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm just relying on grandparents to put Santa on something because.
Speaker 1: I mean, and I know that, like I know she's going to get like a thousand gifts other places. So I don't know. I just felt like I wanted to her room has like this been the same since she was a baby, and I was like, I need to update the room, but not knowing like be what I was kind of committing to, and all the like opinions from people like are you paying for that? Was the opinions, Oh, I think you should replace the blinds. Oh you need to do this, like we need to paint this. Who's paying for all these things? Right? You just want me to do all these things for so you feel good about it.
Speaker 2: But I did, I did, I did do all the things, and today I made to Malli's with my family and do.
Speaker 1: You have any with you? No, I have to go back tomorrow and finish making them because we're making four hundred thousand, million zillion of them. I'll be selling them on Facebook marketplace to pay for my daughter's room. So if you see some Tomali's on Facebook marketplace in the valley, just that's me. Maybe I'll sell them on the instagrams too. I can't. Well, they're very delicious. How about twenty five dollars for a dozen?
Speaker 2: How many are you making over there?
Speaker 1: Oh, I've probably made like already, like one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: How many people are you guys having for Christmas?
Speaker 1: It's like four?
Speaker 2: Oh, so you're gonna freeze them from when I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, of course, this is like Mexican tradition. We always over make them, like if you're a Mexican or if you or Latin, you know, like the family we do the most. We make five hundred to Molly's and we freeze one hundred of them. We eat them until November next year. But at least now, like I've over the years, I've been trying to like get learn how to make them exactly how my grandmother makes them, and like it's taken three years to figure it out because like she'll start without me, like and so like I'll miss steps, like even this today, like I did, I got there late because Iri wasn't feeling well yesterday. And I so you're still three years later, you still haven't got all the time. So I got it now. I went and like she had done a lot of shit, but I literally sat her down. I was like, tell me everything, I'm not doing this again next year. I mean, I am doing this again next year. But also like she's getting old, like I mean, God willing, she'll be here for many years to come. But like if anything should happen, like she dies with this recipe, she needs to write it down. But this is specially she's like she knows it. No, She's like I don't. I can't write it down. It's just it's just things like I just I just know what to do and what to put in. And it's like I don't really know measurements and things.
Speaker 2: So especially when you're making four hundreds.
Speaker 1: I don't have an exact I don't have exact recipe, but I know ingredients and the order of things that happen.
Speaker 2: You need to write it down.
Speaker 1: I did write it down.
Speaker 2: You're a recipe, You're like an exact ingredient recipe. Cook.
Speaker 1: I know, I wrote it all down the cook. Yeah. So last year I have figured out like the masa, which is it's just there, Like it's just there and ready. But like I think I figured oh the chili. This year I figured out like how to she prepares the pork. Anyway, I've got it down. I've got it down, and now I can peacefully and know that I can pass this tradition down to many people and ancestors or future people to come. They better give a fuck because it took a long time. What I re better fucking make these tomorrow. It's all I have to say, Like when I'm dead and gone, she's got to keep the tradition alive.
Speaker 2: Well, my family will make greens and black eyed peas surely.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Erica is over here stressing heavily. I am catching a flight to Mexico tomorrow to skip it all. It's like a fucking scrooge of moms. Yeah, I'm going out to town. I'm doing some work some cool model work in the Cabo San Lucas Mountains. I don't really I've never been a huge fan of Christmas. I think it's the man's holiday. I think it's for money, and like Erica, I know my kid cares. So today, to make sure I have any guilt, I went and bought her a two hundred dollars pink desk on Facebook Marketplace, and I also got her some pink cowgirl boots. I mean, honestly, what could you ask more? She has like so much family, though her dad's family goes crazy. They open gifts at seven am, like she's gonna get more than enough shit. So I'm not really worried about her, like the experience, I do feel kind of bad that I won't be there, and I just hope she's not scarred for life like that one time at six year old Christmas. My mom isn't, but I don't remember six year old Christmas, so I'm hoping everything's fine. I'm at I'm excited to just go put my fucking phone down because I'm addicted like a fucking crackhead.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: I'm really scared for me. I'm like, I saw social dilemma and I'm still acting like a crackhead. So yeah, I didn't get anyone anything either, including you. Great, I'm never get anyone anything, and then I feel bad that people. But I'm like, why every year you keep getting me stuff and you know I'm not getting you stuff like the extended family like her dad's I'm like, I love you guys, I do you know I forget about this shit when I get Rachel send you guys some shit, like right now, why even on this parture on me? I just honestly, every year for the last five years, I haven't really gotten shit I used to get, like I used to paint them things.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it's my Like my mom is like I don't know. She claims that she doesn't care about Christmas, but literally she goes all out every year. Her whole house is like fucking It's like it's like slooming down. Yeah, it's like crazy. I haven't even got my mom a gift. I don't know what I'm gonna get her, Like she has everything. I'm like, I just get her a candle, a frame, a beautiful photo. I feel like I'm always framing photos she picked up.
Speaker 2: If I really want something, I'm really like, eh, yeah, next year, I want to be richer. I'm gonna do better. I'm by everybody something, including you, top of the list.
Speaker 1: I don't need anything good, Yeah, I just want people to give me money. So if you would like to give any any if you would like to give me a gift or us a gift, just send us money. Join Patreon. That's how you give us a gift.
Speaker 2: Please join Patreon, Like, that's how you.
Speaker 1: Give us a gift. Like, that's how we pay for all the shit that we do. Like literally, we don't really make much money over here. We're just trying. We'll just create more content and create more things for you guys, so that at some point it pays off. But Patreon really helps us facilitate this podcast.
Speaker 2: Expenses that the podcast incourage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's not for free. Okay. I don't have time to be editing fucking episodes all night long anymore. I used to do that shit. But thank God for May. Shout out to.
Speaker 2: May, fucking Merry Christmas to us as May.
Speaker 1: Yeah our Pacherini. Yeah, so if you want to pay, pay pay us so we can pay them help. That's okay, that's it. I'm done begging oh, no, one wants to.
Speaker 2: Hear a vicious beg during Christmas, you know how, Like just like everyone you just spend all your money on your child, so everybody else, I know, but still you could pay us ten dollars. So this is also it's Christmas, but it's the end of the year, wrappery. It's been quite to the year, motherfuckers. Oh my, has it? Has it?
Speaker 1: I went back and listened to our guided meditation last year and and it was like so hopeful. It was. It was a great meditation about visualization and looking into twenty twenty and all the things that we were gonna get done. But honestly, it just ended up cultivating in a different way. This year has been like really great for us. Obviously people have suffered also, have had to shift and figure out what's important, what's not, what's extra honestly, go go deep and go inside. Literally literally, we were just like sitting here. I was just sitting here thinking about this year. I don't know if we're talking about the episodes.
Speaker 2: I just was thinking about this year's ride period and I'm like, fuck, this year feels like five years and it's like it's COVID.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's definite COVID. We're not doing shit.
Speaker 2: But also it's just like so much has happened. I feel like I've had like so many lessons in this last year. It's been very, very, very fucking intense, and I'm grateful for it, and I'm just also grateful to be getting over it and it's ending and like entering this new We just had a we just had a uh winter Solstice. There's a huge shift and energy. I feel it. Erica and I and Leaf shout out to Leaf, I photographer and gig. We took mushrooms and had an amazing time and I really got I think I activated my full witch mode slash.
Speaker 1: Night Fairy mode.
Speaker 2: I am now my full witch night Fairy. After the Winter Solstice was you guys.
Speaker 1: Well, we didn't know. First of all, I had I guess I hadn't been on social so because I didn't realize that we were unlocking our magical black powers that that.
Speaker 2: That year moment, that evening and on Twitter, so we didn't get them. And then it was also winter Solstice. It was like all these things that were happening. And then I'm like, what time is it? And He's like, oh my god, it's eleven fifty nine. How did you know to ask me that right now? I'm like, because I am a night fairy. He was like, oh, yeah, we did our we get our we get our powers tonight. We're like, are you joking? What are you is the mushroom stocking? He's like, no, for real, black people are getting their powers tonight.
Speaker 1: I'm like, tonight, right now, in.
Speaker 2: The magical backyard, on the magical mushrooms, you are giving us our magical powers. It was amazing. I believed every part of it. I felt it. And side note, if you've never done mushrooms during the holidays next to a Christmas tree.
Speaker 1: You haven't lived at all. You haven't done shit.
Speaker 2: You haven't done shit, because during mushrooms during the holidays next to a Christmas tree, specifically one that like blinks, not even multiple it's literally like I felt like we were in multiple places.
Speaker 1: At one point, I felt like we were like on an island. It was like a tropical island Christmas tree. Well, it depends on music's playing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then I was like, we're in Malibu, which is essentially kind of an island, but if you're from La you know it's a little different. So then I was like, we're it to Malibu Beach Party Christmas Tree. And then I was like, oh, now it's a Christmas story from the movie a Christmas Story Christmas Tree.
Speaker 2: We were in a cottage with snow, went in the cottage with snow. At the second half of our trip, we went outside.
Speaker 1: Finally, finally, we finally we laughed ourselves.
Speaker 2: To tears off of Tender. At one point, we both facetimed some niggas at the same time and we made them.
Speaker 1: Talk via the face time, and.
Speaker 2: We got the biggest kick out of that ship. We're like, look, they're face time facetiming. It was so great.
Speaker 1: They were like, who.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hi, what's going on my face face time? We're like, oh, yes, we're geniuses.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And then we went on Tender.
Speaker 2: We started reading the Tender profiles, which I don't even know if this is going to translate. It's funny because we were on mushrooms, but it was fucking hilarious. There was one who was like, looking for a coal that's super cute, super super sweet, super fun and super super sarcastic, super sexy and super sarcastic, super sweet, super fun, super sexy and super sarcastic. They were like, oh, that's quite the combination.
Speaker 1: I was like, Wow, he's super looking for some ship that he's probably not gonna find less.
Speaker 2: You're super cute, super smart, super fun and super sexy and super sarkist.
Speaker 1: Sarcast I say it five times fast. You're not making the cut. You can't make the cut. It's super sarcastic.
Speaker 2: And then also we saw another profile of a very interesting looking woman and her profile I mean literally it really makes me feel like I need to step my profile up. But it was something like domb sub clear straight looking for fun, like I'll touch your butt, but don't touch mine.
Speaker 1: I'll touch you touch my butt, No, I'll touch yours first. Or slat ever, well, slat ever, which is my new favorite word, whatever.
Speaker 2: Period, Like everybody text me other day. She's like, I'll be there around four seat ever if you don't shut that, I'm never letting slut ever go because that girl changed my life with that word.
Speaker 1: And then she wrote at the bottom Fedora cargoes. No, I forget she hit.
Speaker 2: It on the note. She was she was amazing, she was on point because you know, you know the cargo guy.
Speaker 1: I don't want to. I don't know no parts OF's cargos.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: In fact, actually I think I got a FaceTime recently from random, who is like a hard for doora cargo type of guy.
Speaker 1: But you also, I don't like too as caangles. Remember the caangle hats?
Speaker 2: Oh god, no, I don't want it. It's like the ones like the yes. No, that's the same as a Fedora.
Speaker 1: That fedora with the feather and ship I don't want. I'm actually mad at the fedora in the right at the right place, right time, right, But the cagle never fucking works. So if you're listening right now, you're a nigga that you know. Thanks, you're doing some ship.
Speaker 2: When you put that shit on, let the cagle go.
Speaker 1: Don't wear that shit please.
Speaker 2: I danced around the Christmas tree. Erica was silent for about ninety minutes.
Speaker 1: I was shivering.
Speaker 2: She was so cold and I could feel nothing. She was freezing, and I was like, I feel great. Everything's ninety eight degrees. And then we unlocked the second second half of our trip and went outside, partially because it was did you realize it was so dark because it was winter solstice and we didn't know we didn't realize it was wunch solices. We're just that witchy that we plan to do fucking mushrooms around midnight on the winter Solstice because we're fucking witches. I'm specifically night fairy. That's another thing we discovered. Erica was so angry at area around of Grande was I. She was like, yeah, I think I said that.
Speaker 1: I recently heard a song where she was talking about having sex, and I was like disgusted. I was on my bike and I was riding and I was like, I don't remember what she was talking about, like doing doggy style or some shit. I was like, girl, stop, I was trying to have a little fairy like she just like hops around and just like sprinkles dust everywhere or some shit.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, I'm a fairy. She's not a fairy. She just doesn't have any She's not a fairy. In fact, she has no sex appeal. And there are sexy fairies. I said, you know what, she maybe is a fairy. She's day fairy, more like a brunch fairy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we call it brunch fery.
Speaker 2: I me, I am a night fairy. There's a distinct difference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's not invited to the night fairy gathering. Poor Ariana. I was just saying that.
Speaker 2: She put like sex appeal on fairness in like the same category, because I am a fairy and I am and I just didn't appreciate that. That night, I was very disrespectful to all night fairies everywhere. Before any before we took any of the mushrooms, we ordered fifty dollars worth of Chinese food and then specifically said if we do this now, we're not gonna eat that food. Did it anyway? Literally looked over the food every hour, like hungry yet Nope, no.
Speaker 1: No, not at all.
Speaker 2: I even open it for like five hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we literally made food. We made little snacks to avoid. The Chinese leaf shout.
Speaker 2: Out to leave told us that tangerines and citrus up our mushroom eyed, So we probably ate about twenty seven tangerines throughout the evening. I had mushrooms and yogurt mushrooms and apple sauce tea tea we made of tea, and we had chocolate but I.
Speaker 1: Got from my daughter's school mom, which is so on our first mom date. That's a pictures. I was like, wow, hi, hello, you're part of the tribe.
Speaker 2: Oh so finally we got outside where it was beautifully like a little forest out there, and we lit the fire. We took blankets. It felt like we were in an assimilated backyard, beautiful breathing garden. Of course, I jumped on the trampoline.
Speaker 1: We made stale s'mores.
Speaker 2: Eric I've suddenly got so much energy that she came outside with fifty five snacks ritz crackers, cheddar cheese, and half grapes. She insisted that everyone ate them together and one one bite, and we all listened.
Speaker 1: I have video evidence of this guy's Actually I'm a post on Patreon because this snack is. Jamila was looking at me crazy like she does often when I tell her some shit, and then she literally devoured it off my hand, Like I literally was like, just had it in my hand, and she was like, well I was, And then you were like, oh wow, that is good. And I convinced everyone that this concoction of mine is the shit. I actually made it up when I was high one day, but it's essentially a cheese like cheese plame.
Speaker 2: This is This is probably part around the park where we started to come down because we were getting a little hungry, starved, starved. Sorry we also did you remember we ate Chinese food around the fire?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you hated it at you were.
Speaker 2: Really the hostess and the musses. We took a shot, I put I poured intention into the shot. I was doing some spells over the tequila, and then we drank it. Of course, I took my shirt off because I couldn't feel anything until I could, in which case I was cold. I had an accent. We went. We were in medieval times at.
Speaker 1: One point, and then at some point I left everyone and I went and at first I laid down in here, and then I was like, no, I'm going to bed, and I'm not telling anyone. I got it.
Speaker 2: I got I got the message. Someone else disappeared, just disappeared, and then it was just me and Leaf. And then eventually we just were like, all right, that was a fun time. I had a great time.
Speaker 1: That food was great. All right, catulated it.
Speaker 2: Was like the best eight hour. We kept calling it the holiday party.
Speaker 1: We were like, oh, it's the holiday party.
Speaker 2: It's right, so many people hits it.
Speaker 1: It was our holiday GMBC holiday party.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: It was wine, mushrooms and weed.
Speaker 2: It's all we need in a backyardn't be saying We're like. One fourth of the party took their shirts off like it was crazy. It was a dead Christmas tree with crazy lights. One fourth of the party got naked and she started jumping on the trampoline. The other fourth of the party father gave us drinking wine, seeing all types of weird shit.
Speaker 1: But I think what we wanted to do too today, because it's the end of the year, is, you know, do a little recap on our year, on good Mom's bad choices. We've had some pretty interesting guests this year, interesting moments, and you guys have been here through it all. Some of you guys may have joined the tribe, you know, mid year. Maybe you guys just started listening to us last week, or maybe you've been with us for almost three fucking years. Oh my god, it'll be three years in March. We figured we should just do a little recap, maybe play a few clips from some of our most popular and I don't know, fun episodes, not necessarily fun. Some of them are not fun, some of them are set.
Speaker 2: We were just going through there and I was like, I'm just looking at myself crying.
Speaker 1: I'm like Jesus Christ, this is getting intense.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Started with the meditation, I think, then we went into we had Jodie Patterson on. She's an author social activist for the LGBTQ plus community in black community, and we had her on where she talked about.
Speaker 2: Her son being trans and her realizing around the age of two, which is like a super interesting experience and like to hear her perspective.
Speaker 1: That was a good one, m h O.
Speaker 2: Because we were in New York right where I acted a fucking full.
Speaker 1: I think we were all we were both acting a fucking fool in New York.
Speaker 2: That's that's how the Good Lord came down with the COVID because he was like, these bitches are acting a fucking fool. Now, donut now, bitches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we went to New York to do some shit, and then we also did some mother shit.
Speaker 2: Who did she need to be done? I literally like, I'm a whole different person since then. I'm like, who was that? Wasn't me? Wasn't me acting like a goddamn pool. We hung out with horrible decisions. I have some pictures of that too. Maybe we'll have like a little reek half on the Patreons I have some very secret pictures from that secret location with the swing and the three way kiss. I convinced two male roommates to three way kiss me, and I'm proud of it.
Speaker 1: I was there, I witnessed it.
Speaker 2: It is true, which means I should be a negotiator.
Speaker 1: Because I did not see it happening, and then it happened, and I was like, oh shit. Over the same day, she got two people a three way kiss on the same day. Oh, a couple that basically went no, they weren't a couple, they were No, they were coworkers. I believe one is maybe Mary.
Speaker 2: They were both married.
Speaker 1: They were both married, but they were both clearly having an affair, and Jamila made them make out in front of us.
Speaker 2: With me and then they disappeared into the bathroom, which confirms our suspicions that they were already sleeping together. And also I this should be a profession professional three way kisser, convincer, convincer, night fairy three way kisser convincer.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like that. Yeah, I got to the LinkedIn.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's start off. Let's let's play a clip from one of my favorite favorite podcasts. I'll be actually link up with this year. Talk with my mom.
Speaker 1: I love them. What haven't you tried that you'd like to sexually?
Speaker 4: Drugs? Oh my god, what drugs? I pretty much tried it all.
Speaker 1: My favorite drug ever you.
Speaker 4: Spoke all the time. I'm just saying the bigger one that has to chill. I mean literally, It's true.
Speaker 2: The favorite one was like which I'd never do again because it was only a one time and done thing. Was one of freebase base.
Speaker 1: Okay, when I was like years old, I.
Speaker 4: Had a choice, very choice, but it was also the thick.
Speaker 1: Of the time you're fully recovered.
Speaker 2: We could never forget the time that Karen Lee Porter told our entire audience that her favorite drug of choice would be crack cocaine.
Speaker 1: Uh find out this is the mom who is Karen is a cougar. She's probably I think she's in her sixties and crack cocaine basing as her drug.
Speaker 2: She ended it one day, though she did it twice in one day, but only one day, which you know, I love.
Speaker 1: I love a cougar that could keep it real. She knew that it was gonna be She knew it was gonna be her favorite drug and that she would live a long, long, sad, tragic life if she continued. So she binged on it.
Speaker 2: For a whole night and morning and then gave it to her her husband's roommate.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was amazing. Yeah that episode, man, that episode was hilarious. What was that one called What's your Favorite Drug?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's your Favorite Drug? So if you haven't listened to that one, I highly suggest that's just like the tip of the iceberg of that episode because they're wild.
Speaker 2: And just check out us sex Talk with My Mom because they're amazing. Yeah, what what happened after.
Speaker 1: That Passport Cutty? So you know, I don't know if you guys got to listen to Passport cuttings episode. It's a two part episode, so you definitely need to listen to it because she drops some fucking serious knowledge on that. I still am not currently fully applying, which I need to after listening to that. On how to get what you want out of a man, you.
Speaker 4: Just got to choose what you want them to spend on. Now, it doesn't mean that he's gonna be on bed with that, because some guys are cool.
Speaker 5: With giving a bag because it's just an item, and some guys don't want to spend fifty two hundred dollars sending you to school because for the semester, because you know, yeah, yeah, like all that. Like, there's some guys who It's true, there's some guys who give cash is, some guys who give items. There some guys who will pay for the experience, and some guys who will do something to elevate.
Speaker 4: You, you know, help you in your journey, push you forward, whatever. But you just have to identify who that is.
Speaker 5: Like, and I tell people all the time, I'm like, I'm gonna take whatever he's willing to give.
Speaker 4: That's just that's what that guy his category is.
Speaker 2: Like he's yeah, it's a guy's yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But also as far as you not wanting to look a certain way to him.
Speaker 4: And you saying like, oh, you know, I.
Speaker 5: Don't want you to think or I don't want you to be talking shit later on whatever. The same way we set up out the tone, how we're trying to set up the tone, that's all they're doing back, They're that's conditioning you to do those things prior to meeting him. He's like, exactly how we're like, you know what I'm gonna tell him, I don't like cheap guys. I don't like guys who make me split. I don't like guys who do this. And we're doing that to condition them and let them know, like prior to meeting them, they're doing the same.
Speaker 2: And the exactly the problem is I'm too busy thinking what if he thinks this?
Speaker 4: Does that give zero fox?
Speaker 5: And and he does not care, because the thing is if we're not equally yoked in that way, then we're just not meant to fuck.
Speaker 1: With each other. That specific question was how do you know you're what's having sex too soon.
Speaker 2: When you haven't gotten anything?
Speaker 1: You haven't gotten anything.
Speaker 2: And I don't think dinner a count. And Erica's question was this dinner count, I don't think it does. That was a good one. That was the emin for man is for money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the M and man is for money. Have you applied that to your life?
Speaker 2: You know? Imazy? You know I like I just like I let people get over all the time. Yeah, someone I have I get stuff, for sure, you gotta give me something. I'm definitely having higher standards for sure. I don't know if it's because of like financially well, all.
Speaker 1: I have to say is that Mila's dom life is popping and she's been getting a lot of shit she's been getting. She got about two hundred and fifty dollars on Live the other night, which I'm still pissed that none of my doms sends me shit except whatever subs.
Speaker 2: I basically maybe I'm a sub because I'm getting anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this next clip is an episode called Heartbreak Hotel, where we solicited you guys to write in your most epic break up stories, and y'all has some crazy she hear that was a good one not to see. Come here, there, come here, and let's share our breakup stories. This boyfriend that I dated, who was absolutely crazy, took.
Speaker 2: A class about took the ship and smeared it all over her closet and in her shoes.
Speaker 4: We only met once.
Speaker 1: I will fucking fight you, bitch.
Speaker 2: Then he kept dismantling my ancestor alter, talking about I'm praying to dead people without having any education.
Speaker 1: You're just like, dude, you're just having sex. And he was like, marry me, marry me, and I was like yes, and he pulled out the ring like he had a ring, you guys, he had. I still have the ring.
Speaker 4: Oh, my god, I'm gonna post on Patreon. I'm gonna show you the ring.
Speaker 1: Guys, it is like, you need to show this picture. I think even you your former bay Adventure Bay, you shared a breakup story that he had on there that was you know.
Speaker 2: What, I shared it at the time. I don't think I admitted that it was my my the guy I was dating, so adventurebe even though we were going to take his name out of the files just for right now, and so yeah, I forgot locked the files. But he had actually told me that he took someone someone cheated on him, and wow, I god lucky, and he took dog shit and smeared it all over their their closet and their shoes. And I literally called Erica from the bathroom of the of the airport to the other location, and I was like, I'm scared. I don't I think he's crazy. And he told me some crazy shit. It's not it's not not She's like, it's fine. It was a long time ago. I said, Erica, this is not normal. That is not normal behavior. I must have I must have knew I was going to fuck it up, and I was scared. But yeah, that's part of the reason that's over because I knew then that he was crazy. Wait, and then he later told me after I cheated on him that he did consider doing that to me, but he was going to take it up a notch and add shrimp and fish and leave it in my things. But no, don't worry, I went.
Speaker 1: Didn't wait, didn't say going to leave you above like.
Speaker 2: He also said that. Yeah, he also said that. I said, well, what did what are the many what He's like, I thought about revenge?
Speaker 1: And I was like, well, what did you think about?
Speaker 2: And he said he thought about driving me to Pump Springs and there's like a mountain that you can go up.
Speaker 1: There's like a lift.
Speaker 2: He said he was gonna hike up the mountain and then leave me there and maybe take my phone. I couldn't forget that part, and I said, you're so lucky you didn't do that, because then I would have to murder you.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a serial killer.
Speaker 2: It sounds like I dodged a cereal bullet. And I was still trying. Even after you told me that.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, he's just a little crazy. He won't kill me.
Speaker 2: He said, well, oh boy, what a year it's been.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we had boyfriends and now we don't.
Speaker 2: We were deep into the boyfriend. We were like boyfriend out. I was just like boyfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend. I was just reflecting on that time and I was like, wow, that was fun. It was fun, well lasted, and you know, I'd look back and venture bait. My former boyfriend was a camper, so that meant I was gonna be a camper too. He convinced me to buy an eighty dollars sleeping bag, which I need to go retrieve. And then I remember looking. I made Erica come with this to Mars aka Trendon Pinnacles and they were like away from us on like a far distant I don't know, lump, but whatever. Those fucking things are astrological rock. And I was like, Erica, look at them, what if it doesn't work out?
Speaker 1: And she goes, so what if it doesn't? And I was like, okay, is that what I said? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was like, look at them over there, taking all these pictures and shit, and she was like, yeah, it's okay, Ony, fine, oo cares if it doesn't work out.
Speaker 1: And I was like, and here we are. We survived. We survived. I mean, I just feel like I don't know, Like, of course I didn't go into my relationship hoping it wasn't gonna work out, kind of the first relationship I ever had that I really had no expectations. And I don't know if that's a good thing. I mean, it is a good thing, but I mean I also speak maybe speaks volumes to like woo where I where my mind was in that relationship too. My my, my relationship with my child's father hurt me so deeply and still continues to that. I don't think anything could hurt me that much. It's true, it's true. So it's like, yeah, it doesn't work out, I probably cry, but like not as much as I cried before. It's not and it's not as light to the to my my ex it's not as it's really I'm not trying to be a bitch and be a slight to that. It's just like unfortunately the person before him hurt me so bad that and that it just doesn't it won't. It can't compare. It just can't compare, and it shouldn't have to. It shouldn't. But I think I'm just in the point now where I don't know, Like maybe if I maybe if I get into another relationship or find someone else, maybe my perspective will change because maybe that person wasn't my person, and so I didn't feel these intense feelings of loss or like you complete me.
Speaker 2: I think it's very healthy to practice detachment. And it's not to say that you don't. You don't you're something wrong with you and you're a sociopath.
Speaker 1: Cycles happen.
Speaker 2: That is life. Things are born and then they die. You have it, you don't that winter comes, the winter goals. Accepting that is really where you become peaceful, because you know, like everything is what it is in its present moment, and that's the beauty in it, not that you can hold onto it forever.
Speaker 1: I had to get into that relationship in order to put into practice all the all of the work that I've done. Like I can talk sit and talk all day about all the work that I do, but unless I apply it in a relationship, then I don't even know if it's working.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's true, and so like let's talk this.
Speaker 1: So like I went into this relationship, I applied the things that I've been working on. I fucked up some a little bit, but for the most part, like, I'm really proud of myself on how I navigated that relationship and also realized, Okay, yeah, there's some things I didn't even know that I do that I got to work on, like, for example, fleeing when I when a man gets emotional, Like when a man gets too emotional, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, em no, don't do that, please, And like, I know.
Speaker 1: That I previously wasn't like that. I was let but I think because of my relationship with my daughter's father, always had to be like be there for him emotionally and make sure he was okay because there was always something going on. The idea of having to do that for a man is like, I can't do it, and that's not fair to earn a relationship. So I realized that, Okay, that's something I really got to work on because I want an emotional man, Like I asked for that and I got that. And maybe actually this can segue us into this clip where we talk about manifesting our men, which I truly believe, but we did, and I think this year is a testament to the fact that manifestation truly does work. And I've seen it over and over again. It's not coincidental. It's very intentional when you write things down and you speak to it constantly. I mean, fortunately me and Jamila, like we have a podcast, so we talk about shit all day long. That ends up cultivating itself in some way.
Speaker 2: And what we also realize is we manifested our men and we need to be even more specific than before because that list was spot the fuck on. But there were some very important things that were forgotten.
Speaker 1: There were there were things I didn't even think I had to be specific on. But I gotta be specific on ah, to be specific, Like it's one thing to say I want an emotional man, but like one through ten on a scale, and also and also emotional about what right and like health healthy emotional, like.
Speaker 2: Rational emotional, real emotional is a manipulative emotional.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So again I'm going to I got to go back to the drawing board. I'm not ready to go back to the drawing board. I'm really not and I'm not interested in really dating anyone right now. But at some point in the near future, maybe I don't know, months or so five months, who knows, I will write this list down again and I'll compare notes of my last one and put like I'm gonna like literally put branches off of things.
Speaker 2: That's what I did.
Speaker 1: Well, let me know when you write yours, so we can be on the same cycle again, so we can get niggas at the same time.
Speaker 2: Because at the same time, because you know, I get jealous and I'm kidding you know, I don't want you to myself.
Speaker 1: What was I gonna say?
Speaker 2: Yes? Also, yeah, it's there's power. I don't know what the numbers on it were. I don't know what the time frame, but the shit worked. We've got guy friends like within the same three weeks. They were like I literally went over the list with the nigga and he was like, oh shit. I was like, I know I'm a night theory, but I mean I really to what you said. I needed to do some work and I was the work I hadn't done, and like I had started to do the work, but I didn't really like I hadn't really got into it. And I think that situation, that relationship really made me, really made me dig deep into myself. I know or women out there backsliding.
Speaker 1: Absolutely ninety percent of women do, and that's normal.
Speaker 2: And I don't want you to think for one second that we are like some like Erica is, there's some super evolved like baby Mama's situation going over here that that's never happened like it's happened, and I regret it. And even you know, even though it wasn't supposed to be that relationship, I still regretted it because it made me deeply examine how I feel about myself if I'm sleeping with someone who doesn't really love me, and why that brings comfort to me.
Speaker 1: I went through this.
Speaker 2: Whole year not mentioning this very important part. But I feel like it's very important that other women know, Like I don't condone backsliding to Baby Daddy's, especially to anyone who's abusive in any way. Shit happens, and as long as you're able to actually confront yourself and make better choices, it's really what's important. But I do understand, like you said, there's really no heartbreak like the heartbreak of like the Baby Daddy, there's really like the attachment is so deep, and like I know, me and Erica both were with those people for a very long time. I'm in a space where I'm just very very conscious of who I'm laying down with.
Speaker 1: I haven't backslid sexually with my baby daddy, but like, I've definitely backslid emotionally. I don't think you have to backslide with your pussy in order to backslide right right, you know.
Speaker 2: I honestly I was beating myself up so much about it. It's just so disappointed in myself.
Speaker 1: People knew, he knew.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what does this say about me?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: It was just sometimes things need to come to the light so you can look at them for real. You know, like sometimes you can do things in the dark with yourself and be secretive about them and know what's fucked up, But when like you have to admit to it in front of other people, that's when you're like, fuck, this is really bad. I look really bad, and I'm looking at myself now. And that was a part of it, you know.
Speaker 1: But all these things couldn't have happened unless we had boyfriends that we could apply or shit too. So you applied, you know, the work that you've done, and realized that you had more to do, and that like you had some things, some skeletons in your closet, we're still there, and.
Speaker 2: That maybe monogamy is not like for me right now.
Speaker 1: I don't have the capacity to work hard in a relationship. And that's what I realized too, is that my tolerance is short. We don't need boyfriends yet. No, we're not ready, even though I have two.
Speaker 2: Smila has two playboyfriends and one in one prospect.
Speaker 1: Oh really another prospect. I know who it is. I know you do.
Speaker 2: But like they're all long distance, so don't worry. It's not crazy.
Speaker 1: They don't live here.
Speaker 2: They don't live here. They're not like too much of a distraction. Even I'm gonna have to cat these facetimes. She will literally be on FaceTime silent, No, she said, And you're gonna say that I don't.
Speaker 1: It's not true, and I don't. Literally they were just here on FaceTime, not really talking about shit.
Speaker 2: That boyfriend, that particular boyfriend that I wasn't. His love language is quality time, so he doesn't mind. That's what he likes to do. That's why I entertain it.
Speaker 1: That's your love language.
Speaker 2: No, it's not, it is.
Speaker 1: I've seen it happen. I've seen you literally on FaceTime. I'm like, I'll like talking, I'll have a whole conversation with you and then she'd be like, what would you say, Like, wait, someone's on the phone, Like wait, there's actually I'm listening to what I just said. You're like, it's fine, It's just, it's just Bay, It's fine.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just, you know, juggling my boyfriends right now. And you know the best part of the best part of it is that they all know about each other, and I just feel liberated and free. A lot of mushrooms. Scott boyfriends broke she did, my boyfriends broke up with boyfriend.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think what other what other good guests did we have? We had on Jamila Lemieux, Lemieux, we had on Van van Lathan Dear White People, which was kind of at the it was during like the most like talks. I mean, it's always toxic, but like, what was it when George Floyd? I think was when George when the George Floyd murder happened too.
Speaker 6: But I think a lot of times too though, because you know, just like any relationship, you have your ups and downs and ours A lot of it has to do with infidelity. I always felt like I had something to prove, like sexually, and.
Speaker 1: So like it became a lot for his pleasure and because you thought, like, yeah, I'm doing it and not because and he probably it's not even his.
Speaker 6: Fault, Like he didn't even had no idea, you know, he was sure, I'm sure focused on pleasing me too.
Speaker 4: But like for me, it was.
Speaker 7: Like, no, look what I can do right right now, Whereas now it's it's changed and I don't know it's gonna be.
Speaker 4: It's interesting to think about, like.
Speaker 1: When I do find like a.
Speaker 6: Boyfriend at some point in my life, like what sex is, what sex will be like for me? Then, like because of because I don't look at it the same way all the time anymore.
Speaker 1: I think that's okay. So it's funny that that that clip comes up because obviously this was before I had a boyfriend, and I was basically saying, how like I have I have sex for my own personal pleasure now and whurs is before when I where I had sex for the pleasure of my partner. Because as women and teenagers were taught to you know, please our partner and not really understand our bodies and all that shit, I have to say, like, it's going to be really hard for me to have sex with someone else now. Because poetry Bay is an excellent lover, an excellent lover, and like really put my pleasure first, Like my pleasure was his main priority. And I realize that that's kind of rare, you know, like it's rare to find that compatibility in a partner in that way, because I feel like men, especially black men, are are just now really understanding like the patriarchy even in sex and undoing and having to undo those things, like it's not top of line, it's not top of line priority. I don't know how. I don't know who's going to be my next lover, but it's going to be hard to top that.
Speaker 2: The thing is sex is important.
Speaker 1: It's the most, not the most, but it's top three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's top three. And it's not compromisable. And I was compromising in a lot of areas and I'm just never gonna play myself again and pretend like there's certain things that don't matter, because there's things that matter that you don't even know matter.
Speaker 1: I have been even now, I've been exploring more so my interest in women. I told you me, I was like, I don't know if I've decided that I don't like women, like not that I don't like women because I obviously I've slept with women. But if I've decided in my head like I could never date a woman, and so I go into that already, like I already make that decision when I meet a woman, if we're gonna have sex, I'm like, it's just that. So I've been like talking to this girl lately and even invested.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, tell the people, go ahead, spill the bean.
Speaker 1: Even invested in a very girthy strap on. I show Jamila the strap on, and you didn't show it to me in person. Actually I see, well it's in my bedroom right now. I'll show it to you because okay, I want to see it. I showed Tumila and she was like, oh what. She's like, why is it that color? And I was like, bitch, because it's my color. So I got a strap on that's very real. And I was just like, you know what, let me just like go full fledged into my into exploring my my lesbianism or my interest in women. Still not fully convinced yet, I'm still still trying to see like if there's still like an undoing that needs to happen. Honestly, I don't want to force it, but like, I don't know, I do, like I fantasize about women all the time and like, but.
Speaker 2: Maybe you just like to have sex with the men that has mean you want to have a relationship or maybe the right one will come and you want to have a relationship with that one.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but I have to like be open myself up to that, you know, And I feel like there might be like a block for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, like why because it's just like woman, you just don't see yourself with one white wit is.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel like maybe I could, maybe I could. I do love men. You're gonna be a late in life lesbian. I mean maybe if I had a late maybe I've had a girlfriend that and then we had like boyfriends, that would be cool.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm realizing I'm kind of I think.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of kept territorial. I don't mean like you are territorial.
Speaker 1: You are.
Speaker 4: I witnessed it all the time.
Speaker 1: You were very free, but you are territorial.
Speaker 2: Hm free territorial. I'm so you're said a late in life lesbian. I've just done so much lesbian shit, like I've been flocked with a strap on so many times in my twenties that I'm good for life, and.
Speaker 1: I'm also I'm also not good for life.
Speaker 2: I don't really I have no interest in dildo's, I have no interest in trap ons. Like I just I'm good.
Speaker 1: I've done it.
Speaker 2: I've done a lot of it, and I'm just shocking to me that you are now embarking on your journey.
Speaker 1: It's also shocking to me that I.
Speaker 2: Spent like a full three years being a lesbian and never have I stepped foot in a strap on. I'm kind of jealous, but it also as a lesbian, someone told me be careful of putting that strap on on because you get addicted to it. Really, could you like there some kind of power, like when you put a dick on, you like powerful?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I felt pretty silly.
Speaker 2: I saw I don't know, I saw you something.
Speaker 1: I felt well when I when I went when when I showed it to her, she was one who basically told me to get it, and then I got it and she was like oh, And I was like, bitch, you told me. I don't know. I'm just exploring my options in twenty twenty one, I'm not It's not fuck these niggas, although sometimes it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, right now it is fucky this. I'm gonna tell you what it is. Fuck these niggas get money. Okay, except my two boyfriends shout out to you, just kidding. Oh my god, my new poll lifestyle. Eric is exploring lesbianism and me, I am now pale.
Speaker 1: Well, isn't Polly when they're all in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Not necessarily not necessarily one of my Okay, so one of my speaking of Polly, and we do have an episode called Polly Like a Pro, which maybe you need to go back and reduce me so you can go. I have to call Saphire. I'm gonna definitely have calls south Fire and just touch on some basis. I'm Holly basics, Polly basics, but you know, everyone's everyone's Polly looks different. And I'm realizing I'm reatching a lot this year. I don't know if it's the winter solstice, you know, the winter sols. This is about a rebirth, it's about reflection, it's about hibernation. And they kind of call it a time where like a time of pregnancy. Oh no, no, not like you get pregnant physically, but like you're pregnant with creativity and ideas, and this is the time where the next nine months, the next few years, that's where the shit will manifest.
Speaker 1: It will be fruitful.
Speaker 2: So you know, be really conscious of the work you do on the dark side and like where you go inside yourself the reasons I need attention and the reasons I need love, and like trying to nif that in the butt. So just like not getting it for the wrong reasons. Because one of my boy both of my boyfriends started out with other people. One of my friends have since dropped one of the person and I kind of freaked out. My other boyfriend has someone and I'm open to we're gonna meet, I don't know anytime, like when we don't look in the same state, but I don't. I don't want to feel pressure to like have to have a relationship with a third person, you know what I mean. Like usually I'm such a people pleaser and I'm just so go with the flow that I'm like, oh, whatever, whatever's cool with you, it's cool with me, cool whatever, Like it's cool, Like I'll.
Speaker 1: Be like that, Will it bother me?
Speaker 2: I'm like no, I'll be fine. A lot of things I do is I'll be fine, or like I realize or like oh no, you eat this last piece. That's a terrible example, but like that's how I am. Sometimes I'm always thinking of someone else before myself. Like I'll like if I think someone's like waiting for me, like I'll hold my peat like ridiculous things. It's a ridiculous thoughts. But it's true that I've had to really say, hey, bitch, no, go take care of yourself. That can wait. Oh no, if you don't even feel a little bit comfortable with this, say no, don't even risk it just because like, oh well it will be okay, because I'm usually okay, I am okay, but I'm just okay.
Speaker 1: It's like the baseline. Yes, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I told you, I'm exercising my inner Erica, I by drawing more boundaries and not giving a fuck about saying no. Eric is one bitch. You don't give a fuck about saying no. No, I don't want to do it, nope, uh uh nope, that's Erica.
Speaker 1: If I don't say no, it's on my face. I'm like, well what about him?
Speaker 2: We Nope, I'm like fine, Eric, So I'm really exercising my inner Erica. I encourage you all to do the same thing. And if something is you don't want to do it, Nope, Nope, I don't. I don't want to and I don't really and I don't even feel like compelled to tell you why. It's just what it is. I said, So my first instinct just going with it because like I overly consider other people's feelings. I don't even know how I got on this topic.
Speaker 1: No, it's a good one. I mean I think that that's something that you need to bring, obviously into twenty twenty one, is not overly giving people the you know, opportunity to take advantage, you know, because you feel awkward or because you'll be okay, because either way you'll be okay. And it's like, well, do you want to be okay or do you want to be fucking great? Yeah, I'm not like drained because you did some shit that like was.
Speaker 2: I compromise because I just I wanted to make someone else happy because I'll do that shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I'm going to Mexico for Christmas for two weeks.
Speaker 1: But I'm meeting her there.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is like we said earlier, it has to be a great time to drink Patreon because the stories are going to be lit. We're making a down a deposit on a boat. We were meeting up with friends there. It's gonna be special guests. It's gonna be late. You're not gonna want to miss the close friends. Also, I've been putting some shit on there. I'm like, am I doing too much? Oh well, it's close friends.
Speaker 1: These don't get us deleted, like fucking all these other motherfuckers. I'm so nervous.
Speaker 2: I know we're not sex workers, but this morning I did, I did. I was testing it. I did post a video of me dancing around not naked. But you know, I don't know if you guys know, I have a very large vagina. They call me fatty Caddy. So a lot of times, like panty's one lip is always like hanging out a little bit. It's not my full vagina. But you could see that lit poking on the side. And I like did a video with Luna dancing and a body suit, and like four people were like, I could see your vagina. I'm like, listen, it's not her fault.
Speaker 1: She's fat.
Speaker 2: It's not the full cat. Okay, it's just a little slither, relaxed slither what we did the BET Mother's Day Special TBT Mother's Day Special.
Speaker 1: We have some things happening in twenty twenty one, you guys, that are really exciting. Just put We're just putting all of our powers towards them, because honestly, the only reason they're happening is because A we work our asses off, but B we've talked about it NonStop, not with you guys, but with one another. So I think for twenty twenty one, my main goal is a getting to the bag moving. I want to move so bad. I've lived in this house for over six years, just so many memories here with my ex, and I've tried to reimagine it five hundred bucking thousand times. I've painted it, I've hung shit, I've moved shit, and it's great and everyone comes over and they love my crib, but like, I'm over it. So that's a goal of mine, making all my dreams come true. Maybe all our dreams come true that we've that we've worked so hard for up until this point, and so I don't know. Just giving me strength for like six and seven.
Speaker 2: Oh God, give us strength, give us strength for six and seven and beyond, and like I just please guide us to make to be the best moms we can be, and like make the right choices because Lord knows we're going to fuck up somewhere. It's no, it's impossible to not fuck up, but like just let us fuck up in the best possible ways, and like they really know themselves and let Lena go to private school with ire please bring please, please God, and yeah, that all our dreams come true, which I know they are a girl. That's like one thing I don't I don't even I really don't even question.
Speaker 1: No, I don't question it and manifest I think everything till this point. I think it's like, oh my god, it's coming, It's coming. And also that's scary. And also I know in twenty twenty one, I know this year like because we're inside so much, we were like fucking brewing, like little fucking witches and worker bees and shit, twenty twenty one is like the year of like coming out, coming out, And also like I know that even actually in my relationship, what I realize is I don't have good boundaries and work and and just like trying to get everything done and so I think that that's something that I really need to focus on. And that also like just creating more real present time, like being really present with Iri because she's she's fucking growing up so nast and I'm like, have I been present? Right? Like there's things I just don't remember and I'm just gonna ask me and I'd be like, I don't know, and it's like, how I just want to be way more present in twenty twenty one. I feel like that's something that I really really.
Speaker 2: Really want to focus on me too, putting my fucking phone down and just being like very very present. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I look forward to those that.
Speaker 2: And just doing better being a better version of myself. I look forward to knowing that I can be a better version of myself and that I'm about to be a better version of myself, and that every day is a practice in being intentional and being a better mom, a better friend, a better person to a better human, being a better person than myself. I'm just I'm seeing the little progress of the work that I've done, and it makes me excited to continue to work on myself.
Speaker 1: Amen. Amen.
Speaker 2: And then also this.
Speaker 1: Year has been so fucking hard.
Speaker 2: We could do anything I mean it's I got pass this shit. Whoa Lord Jesus, Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes you can, we can. We will the end.
Speaker 2: Happy about the fucking Mary Holidays.
Speaker 1: We love you, guys. We're so grateful for you guys. You guys have fucked with us hard this year. You guys have supported us. You guys have cracked us up. Sent us nudes. Thank you, thank so much for those nudes. Love them. More nudes, more nudes please. We apparently can't say we want nuds on Instagram. Oh yeah, we can't solicit news. Can't delicit nudes. We're gonna getur account deleted, so just send them. Just surprise us with a nude. Also, we need a lot more horror stories in twenty twenty one. I don't know, like stories of just like hope and happiness. Whatever you want to share with us, just share please. We want to know about what's going on. I love when I get messages from our people. Me too, Girling man, I'm gonna tell you what's happening.
Speaker 2: I'm like, ooh, we love you. Hope you enjoy your holiday and get drunk on that motherfucking eggnog. Get drunk, and if you have a second after you've listened to this episode, make sure you go rate and review us on Apple Podcasts.
Speaker 1: I would appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Scroll all the way down, keep scrolling, keep scalling, keep scrolling, keeps calling. Then there'll be a button that says leave the rate in our review.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they try to hate, but that's there. It's there, and we would appreciate it for Christmas. Thank you, especially if you're not going to join Patreon. It's the least you can leave a review.
Speaker 2: Okay, we get times is hard, but that is free.
Speaker 1: Thanks. Anyway, we'll talk to you guys next week. Bye.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, have you joined Patreon, where we offer even more juicy content.
Speaker 1: Yes, y'all. We have secret episodes, secret segments, and some very personal blog posts that we don't share on the interwebs. So make sure you go check out our patreon. That's patreon dot com, backslash, Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 2: Here's a little sneak peek.
Speaker 1: Have you guys ever seen Santa?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Hello, we watched shows sometimes. Now I saw Santa, this fake Santas and the shows. But I saw Santa before I saw Santa as my peaked. It was nighttime. It was a Patriot sound the real Santa.
Speaker 1: You saw the real Santa? Mm hmm, girl, because I looked.
Speaker 3: In the window and this sounds reindeer.
Speaker 1: How does Santa get into houses that don't have chimneys?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: I know, they just have He just has powerser can open the door. He doesn't have a car, but he hasn't a sled, but he just parked anywhere