Speaker 1: What's up, friendoz to welcome in. It is leading off right here on Fantasy Pros. I am your host, Chris Wells. You could find me on Twitter at is it the Welsh and joining me on this wonderful Tuesday. As long as you're you know, not on the East coast or in Florida and dealing with a hurricane. Everything else in the weather is relatively good. It is Casey Bubba Beaty in trick on Twitter. Mister Casey Bubba. We are very far away from a hurricane. But the shout out to all of our listeners and live streamers that are going to be dealing with that this week, we are not. We are dealing with the sunny skies on the West coast, the best.
Speaker 2: Coast, Yeah, the best coast is. We'll take our I'll take my earthquakes. We'll take my chances there. But yeah, hopefully everyone stays safe out there. It's an interesting one seeing it on the news. Looks like it's getting bad. It gets better, it gets bad, So stay safe out there.
Speaker 1: My daughter is obsessed. She wants to be a meteorologist. She's six years old.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 1: Her number one thing All kids have iPads now and she's obviously got you know, her kid games, rollblocks and stuff like that, but which she also has is storm tracker apps and she asks every day that both my kids kind of are always asking like, hey, what happens in Arizona. I'm just like, it gets really hot. And then I mentioned the only natural thing that we get is called a haboob, and then they laugh and I have to mention that that is a sandstorm that happens because of wins. But their obsession with storms in general, from earthquakes to hurricanes and all of that is so I have a full on meteorologist at my house giving nice updates. But again, shout out to everybody that is on the East Coast and dealing with any of that stuff. And you know, I didn't see is there going to be any effect on any of the games Baseball games?
Speaker 2: Nothing yet, but like Tampa Bay, the Rays, even their postponing, are delaying the selling of their wildcard round tickets because the games might get pushed back from that. So they're kind of just waiting things out and seeing where it goes. But as of now, nothing, but I wouldn't be surprised if something happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, the one of the NFL games. It's kind of in a limbo right now. I think it's the Bucks game. Is just Bucks Chiefs. It's kind of sitting in limbo if it's going to happen. So we'll have to see whatever is going to go down on the baseball front, the real world front, Bubba, what's going on in your world?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: What's going down?
Speaker 2: Just just living a dream, living the dream. Baseball season is almost over, so grinding away a little bit longer. But you know, Bench with Bubba, got a couple articles left. It's almost chill down time. Before before you know what, we were ramping up again though, So it's all the fun stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean always ramping up across the board. One thing I am also happy to say, this is not the last Bubba episode. We've got Bubba on Thursday, so I know this is a final week of leading off as everybody, as I have mentioned, and everybody had the panic attack and got to their emails to email fantasy pros. But it is me and Bubba at least for a couple of days today, and we got some breakdowns on these final championship runs and a little bit of prospect news at least one. At the time here, I really thought this was gonna I thought I was actually gonna one of two ways. I thought we were going to get this guy up, and then I also thought we might get him at the AFL, and neither is happening. But prospect Greason Rodriguez with the Orioles had six strikeouts or five innings on Monday in Triple A Norfolk, which is in my mind, really going to lead him to breaking camp with a roster spot next year. The only thing that might hold him back is injury and missed innings, which they could get a little That's why I really thought he'd be in the AFL. They could get a little bit weird about. But he's at least rehabbed back up all the way until this. Now there is technically games until Wednesday. That could open up the opportunity with this being a Tuesday, that he could get one start in the major leagues if they wanted before we get to the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see, because they're still fighting for the playoffs. I believe at least a wild card. Do they want to take that risk. We'll see.
Speaker 1: But what would be fascinating though, Bubba is that it could line up to like Sunday. It could line up to theoretic I don't remember most are all fantasy championships in RODO because I don't like to play till.
Speaker 2: The very very end roto to the Wednesday Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so if you're not going until Sunday head the head championships might be just going until Sunday. And if that's the case, you might be able to slip. And would you be willing to risk a Grayson Rodriguez start if he were to be called up? If whether it is head to head or it is rodo, are you gonna take that risk?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I would. The strikeout appeal is tremendous, Like I would. I would take that in a heartbeat, the way Baltimore's getting things done. So yeah, give me that one.
Speaker 1: Because I'm looking here as well. Their schedule will be Man, you've got the Red Sox for next couple, which isn't gonna work. It would line up to either if I'm taking guests here the Yankees on Sunday or the Blue Jays at home on Monday. So are you gonna play Grayson Rodriguez again?
Speaker 2: Yankees? Would I played Brian against the Yankees the other day. Outside of Aaron Judge, that team is cold.
Speaker 1: It is pretty cold. Yeah, okay, so there you go. Whether it is the Yankees or the or or the Blue Jays, that's how it would line up. Not the worst of matchups in her division. Yeah, you're you're right. I mean, you've had like Kyle, you've seen Kyle Bradish has been really good just against I think it's the Astros the other day. As they have put together, they've strung together a lot of good starts as they continue to stack on wins, and there's a real possibility we've not heard anything. There's a real possibility that Grayson could get the call up, and you guys are going to be have to making that decision. And I kind of agree with you. The thing that really works in his favor, I'd point out as well, is he came up to the entire minor leagues with Ali Rutchman, like he trusts ad Lea. But he's going to be at his most comfortable level. He had said that he thinks Adley is the best catcher in the in the world, like he is the best, and they've worked together for a couple of years now and that type of that type of comfortability with a catcher that shows this picture in a picture that trusts this catcher. That that's something that I can really get down with in a really tight spot for you guys in the back end of your playoffs and your stuff. Yeah, so I would be on that.
Speaker 2: Real quick before we move on. Since Ronni the oriole still did you see that bomb that Henderson hit last night? That Gunner hit? Dude, he's oh my, He's surpassing Corbyn Carroll for me right now. It's all I have to say.
Speaker 1: You know, that's a really tough one for me because I still think Corbyn Carroll, Corbyn Carroll has that Mookie bets in him. But boy, I will tell you, Gunner Henderson, if the stolen bases were more of a I mean, this is what you're gonna get down to, dude, I think you're gonna get down to. Do you want the more homers or do you want more stolen bases? And which side is it going to be gunner stolen bases or Carroll's homers? Which one is going to be the defining factor for you? And that's what you're gonna have to decide. Plus Gunner has positional stuff. We're doing that too early. Mockman and I had Gunner locked up, but I wanted to wait and see if I could get him coming back. And he didn't make it back to me in one of these rounds in the middle, and he did go after Carrol. I'm not so sure he's gonna go after Carol with the end of this season. I really there's a possibility he's going to go ahead of him, and that might be might be top fifty next.
Speaker 2: Year, very very very possible. I know in the early draft I have already done that actually counts Corbyn Carroll as a fifteen team. He went I believe in around five ish middle round five, and Gunner I don't believe without the board yet unless he went like around seven. So we'll see, we'll see how that plays out. But yeah, I could see the way the season's finishing up, Gunners probably gonna pass him up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And what is I'm gonna I'm gonna pull this up here, because Gunner it was a definite bomb. He's showing eye with Comra r and so far he's hitting two eighty one with four homers in on twenty five games. He's got one stolen base, strike up percentage under twenty five percent, walk percentage over ten percent right now, which is solid. Your slug is in the fives. He's not a three four five guy right now, but still slug is in the fives and maintain a two hundred ISO. I mean, these are things that you want. Crazy strikeout percentage. Yeah, man, he's gonna be. He's gonna be next year's Bobby Witt Junior as far as the value you know him and Carol again, it's gonna be a different world with how we're drafting next year with a lot of these rookies because so many more are gonna be on the table and we know the stakes now that even in drafts and like November at first pitch out here in Arizona or in you know, December January, I think you're gonna see a litany more of rookies than we've ever seen before go inside the top one hundred. Agree it's gonna be wild, which that'll be a good thing. But yeah, Gunner has been phenomenal and might be passing Corban Carroll for a lot of people. Would be a good offseason conversation. Speaking of another one, of those guys that really is. I mean, I'll give the credit. He has had a great run on this back month Oneo Cruz four for five in an eight to three Monday win against the Reds, And let me pull up his numbers because obviously the batting average has been you know, the issue. The strikeouts have been the issue. But Russ strung together a nice little run. So on the year cruises at two twenty five with seventeen homers, eight stolen bases, so I think a little bit less than everybody was, you know, a rookie of the year, you're doing that type of nonsense. But in the first half he hit two oh four. In the second half so far, which there has been more games in the second half, he's hitting around two thirty five, which is definitely bumped up everything he's done. And in the month of September going into October has been his best month, hitting two eighty one. So in the back half of the year, he's really putting this together. Most homers have come out of this month in September than any other month. He's evenly stolen bases throughout the year, and if he can be a two fifty hitter, then we're then we're getting into real business with ONEO Cruz instead of the anointment of evs and all that nonsense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, I'm with you. It's been impressive to uh to see him adapt a bit, as you said, and get a little better at the play because the talent we know has always been there's just that swing and missus tremendous as well, So it's good to see in the I'm with you, Like, it'd be nice to not just talk about like the EV's and how fast you can throw a baseball, but like, let's talk real stats. So yeah, I wanted to.
Speaker 1: I actually think honestly, he's going to be one of the more fun players to talk about in the off season when we're not doing this live thing and everyone you know, and I'm obviously making it a joke and stuff like that, but it would be fun to go back and look at, like how the entire season worked, and that's something that you're looking for. And honestly, though, this last month is gonna do something crazy.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, next year, like you you end out the year, you end out the year hitting two eighty one with you know, thirty thirty potential and obviously just a physical freak. We've seen what that's done to guys, like Monday. Monday was being cut in years and then he would put one month together and we go crazy, what do you think the general range of cruise is going to be?
Speaker 2: Well, it's fun because I drafted. He didn't go in the first seven rounds, even though many thought he would. I think he's with this finish. He's probably a top seventy pick.
Speaker 1: It's just he's going to be a top five round player next year.
Speaker 2: And shortstops so deep, that's the only thing. It's so deep. But he's got other eligibility that could tweak things. So yeah, he'll be there in that just top of the head, probably after the Xander range of shortstops. Something in that range would be my guess, but we'll say yeah.
Speaker 1: Bryce Elder, speaking of prospects, fired a complete games shutout helped the Braves and eight to zero win over the Nationals. What a phenomenal like streaming option for I think someone said it in the chat like, hey, congratulations, if you had Bryce Elder yesterday, you just won because an absolutely out of nowhere performance. That again, hat tip to the Braves. Braves are one of those teams you look at when anytime their prospects of Kyle Mueller just came up, who's had really good stuff. I think maybe still more of a reliever, but Mulder, Elder, obviously Strider has made incredible moves, potential rookie of the Year. They just when they put guys out, we have to listen. And that's teams like the Mariners and the Braves. When those pitchers come up, we have to pay attention. And maybe the Diamondbacks. I throw it as well with how like Ryan and Dre Dre Jamison have played. But any thoughts on Elder.
Speaker 2: I like him a lot. He's big time strikeout stuff. I've streamed him the last two times least in DFS and it's been good to see. Like the biggest thing that you said there is teams like the Braves, and it kind of goes back to it you said looking at drafts coming up this year, is they're not afraid to call these guys up. So if you've got some prospects in the system, keep an eye on.
Speaker 1: These guys, yeah, and see it'll be interesting to see what their rotation looks like. And then just since the rest of this stuff is a prospect news just to throw this out if he didn't see. Also, Diamondbacks sent down Alec Thomas. Alec Thomas had really struggled McCarthy. I think. I think it was McCarthy that came off the il and the half of the ear. Oh yeah, that's what it was breathing. But they're essentially going with Varshow McCarthy and Carol with Stone Garrett as a fourth outfielder. So it really does leave some questions on what was a great start to Alec Thomas. He just kind of fell apart and does make me wonder what type of role he's going to have early on next year. I imagine it's going to be fourth outfielder ish, but I don't know. You know, Stone Garrett has played out right, McCarthy has clearly played himself into a starting role that in development they would send down Thomas in favor of McCarthy at this time and not like Stone Garrett. So Alec Thomas, obviously you can just move along with dynasty. I would continue to hold because he's still an interesting power speed combo, but he's not like Carrol. Just because they're both smaller dudes doesn't mean that he's like Carrol, so he's still a hold, but he's a dicey hold in dynasty right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, putter percent, it's an interesting situation because the way he started out and all the high hopes for him, and maybe they put Varshow at Ketcher, you're rid of Kelly who knows?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they really like Kelly at the end of the day. I still I think Varshow is going to be something between you know, DH Catcher outfielder. I just think they're gonna have this rotation. I think Corvin Carroll is gonna be out every day and they're gonna have a rotation of guys in the outfield from Varshow to McCarthy to Thomas, maybe Stone Garrett. I just don't think they'll move on from Kelly because I think he calls it better. He's better different splate and I think he calls a better game than Varshow does. But you know, luckily for us as fantasy, you knows we don't want var Show to move off Varshow.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love his eligibility. Keep it coming.
Speaker 1: He's an okay, I mean he's really actually now I was about almost gonna say subpar. He's not a subpar outfielder because double digit stolen bases and twenty plus homers will take every day. But he just is so so exponentially less valuable if he doesn't have to catcher eligibility. But I don't think there's any going to be changed in the future. That's why I really like var Show is like, he's just gonna keep catching his games. He's gonna get his twenty plus behind the plate every single year and keep his eligibility so perfect. Keep him he Swarez is expected to be activated from the I L and he will be the Mariner's d H coming up today, so that's gonna be a positive sign. And the Dodgers also activated David Price in news that is not important to any of us unless as a holds league and you're gonna blow a save. Remember when David Price is good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I've already had a bulldog. Used to bring the park with him all the time too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh god, what astro I think?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I used to like David Price, used to be like active on Twitter and all that type.
Speaker 2: Of stuff, and he was Blake Snow before Blake Snow games. Yeah, he used to play video games on the big screen at the ballpark in Tampa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and didn't he get like carpal tunnel from playing like Call of Duty?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got the same carpal tunnel Bogman gets.
Speaker 1: Mmmmmm a little different, little different. I do think at some point it'd be fun to break down the all of the great video game injuries to professional athletes or video game effects, like in football, the joke about Kyler Murray when Call of Duty comes out, his efficiency drops to Joel. I remember Joel Amaya, who himself guitar hero, right, Yeah, video game injuries.
Speaker 2: He's just strumming the base a little too hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't hear a lot about that anymore. These guys, they've got a better conditioning for their video games, at least to hide it from all of us. David Price was like the last one I remember. Also on the injury front, Juliardriguez is expected to be activated from the IL when the ten days are up. So the Mariners on the back end here are going to get They're getting Johannel back and Julio back here. Short stint stuff, which is good for everybody. Here was a fun fact in nineteen seventy three, on this day the California Angels beat the Minnesota Twins five to four in eleven innings as Nolan Ryan struck out sixteen, including number three hundred and eighty three of the season, which is a modern Major League record. I mean, I get impressed about three hundred. Three hundred is an incredible marker for me, which I think I did this the other day, so I don't need to do it. But I think we're looking like who's struck out three hundred in recent history? It's just not like it used to be. I mean, I don't want to do that, Like things are just not like it used to be. It's all worse. It's not. It's just the usage of pitchers so much less to get guys to strike out. Two hundred and fifty. Two hundred and fifty right now feels like three fifty.
Speaker 2: You know, twenty years ago, big time, like two hundred feels like three hundred. So yeah, yeah, it's like two hundred. Like Wow, it's a great year. Who struck out two hundred? I don't think we'll ever see three hundred again. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a wild three hundred and eighty three in the season. They'll be a guy you know there's there's gonna be a team that's gonna have no restraint. Stryder kind of reminds me of that guy. I think everyone had called for Stryder his innings to come down. It feels like one of those guys if they're good to go next year, I mean, is he going to push? If Strader pushes two hundred plus.
Speaker 2: Innings, then he could get three hundred.
Speaker 1: I think he's a three hundred strikeout pitcher percent.
Speaker 2: And that's why his draft day value is very intriguing.
Speaker 1: I took him in uh in our early mock draft that we'll breaking down. I think on Thursday on the end this Fantasy Baseball podcast, we probably won't have the I don't think the whole thing is going to finish, by the way, so I don't think that whole thing is going to go, but we will at least get like ten rounds or something like that, and those are and that's enough and early early mock drafts, I don't think you need the whole thing. Over On the stat heroes, Rob Refsnyder had a homer, going three for four three RBI yesterday. Cedric Mullens two for six with a homer, three RBI, Anthony Santander two for six, two bombs.
Speaker 2: Three RB.
Speaker 1: I had a very short slate yesterday. Gunnar Henderson, he had that home run. We talked about Marcel Azuna with a bomb, Kyle Stowers and the regeneration of the Orioles and their offense three for five, two RBI. Matt Olsen had a homer, which, by the way, I want to point out yesterday. I think there was some confusion on the home run board I saw today. I don't know if it got fixed. I got to look down here. I still don't see it fixed. There's a big question mark next to my name. That was my call was Austin Riley, so that means I got my home run. I had Austin Riley. I had Austin Riley yesterday, with Andrew having Michael Harris. Those were the calls yesterday. So I don't think the home run board was at least none of this Stok's updated. Actually, because now I'm looking at it, it shows Austin Rally not hitting a homer, but on our stat heroes it does show Oh that's Matt Olsen. That's why, Yeah, I'm dumb, that is math. It's because I'm a big dumb idiot because it's Matt Olson, not Austin Riley. I just put them together. Matt Olsen had a Homer, so we just got everybody wrong. Austin Hayes, JD Martinez, and Jake Swinsky Homer's you know. Jady Martinez I'm fascinated with. By the way, in this mock draft, we're like through around ten and he's just he's still sitting there. I don't think I like believed how bad his season won. It is so bad. Do you have any hope that it's gonna change?
Speaker 2: Yes, weirdly enough, because I think he is that good and we see him put working in the offseason to become a better hitter. It's still kind of sketchy though, because the drop off was like tremendous, but he he he stayed healthy most of the year, so it's just it's got to be like a tweak he can make.
Speaker 1: Let's hope. So let's hope. So because he's either going to be the massive, massive deal next year or we are all just going to move away because like the stats are gross. That name value is going to get you when you get past one fifty.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be the Nelson Cruise of this draft. I thought it was last year he fell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, that's actually not a That's not a bad comp. That one hundred percent is a pretty good comp. Also, Jakeslenski, someone everyone needs to pay attention to, quietly having a really good season on the pitcher front, Bryce Elder he went nine, struck out six. Kevin Gousman struck out seven, over six and one third. I think we talked about him in the prop contest which worked out. Chase Anderson struck out five, going four for Cincy, and Roinsey Contreras he only went four, struck out two, but only gave up two hits. Not again four games. Not a lot of great pictures there. On the stat zero side you had Harrison Bader going oh for four with three strikeouts, same as Stanton George Springer oh for five with three k's, Dansby Swanson oh for five with three k's. And on the picture side, Connor Sibolt gave up four earned runs, only went two innings for your stat zero's over on the home run calls. So again the board is all messed up how I'm looking at it. But nothing changed that's for everybody to know. There were four is four games slate no one had a home run call. Yesterday no one got it. So cat Fox is still at the top. And when I say the home run board, it's just all kind of mixed up for me, like it shows me at the top, but it has like a question mark of who I picked. The cat Fox had Austin Riley, as did a multitude of other people, so I don't quite see the whole thing. But again it's the same as yesterday. Not a single thing changed on the leader board. Friends, go and check out our friends over at bet mgm. Use the promo code leading off, and you can get that one thousand dollars risk free bet for first time users. All you got to do is make a deposit, start going making some bets, maybe on some of the final games, playoff, baseball props, whatever it is. Maybe you take your home run contest woes of it going away and take it and make some home run calls on bet mgm and make some cash. Whether you won this contest or not, you can win some cash over at bet mgm. Use promo code leading off. Do it today and on the prop market. Here I'm actually gonna just pull a couple from the top of the projected today. The top two are actually very interesting. The number one of all of them on the projections over Betting Pros Betting Pros the prop cheat sheet, Zach Wheeler is projected at six and a half strikeouts today against the Cubs. The number is four and a half over at sugar House and it is minus one sixty two, which is a pretty pretty interesting number. The other k prop if I can find it in which I don't see. There's actually a lot of Diamondbacks on here. Here's yeah, let me pull up another.
Speaker 2: Case while you're doing that, though, just for heads up for Wheeler. He's opening and cinder Guard's following. So I don't know how deep Wheeler's going.
Speaker 1: And that's got to obviously be part of it. The projections may not be putting into They haven't given any They haven't given any numbers on that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I haven't seen anything official yet. And as you're looking, Lance mccullor's just got scratched for Tuesday night.
Speaker 1: Oh against the Diamondbacks.
Speaker 2: Luis Carcia is going to make the start.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I was about to say, Penning what they did. I was like, I might get more excited about a few of the Diamondbacks, though, I will tell you a lot of diamondbacks on this board. If you check out the betting Pros board, the other pitcher one number two on here is over at DraftKings. It's minus one fifteen. It's one hundred green against Pittsburgh under strikeouts, which is at seven and a half. He's projected at six. So those are a couple of the top strikeout ones. If you want to go over on the total base side, I'm probably not going to play a lot of home er calls or anything like that. William Contreras is number one minus one seventy five on DraftKings, but it's just for a hit. He's projected at two point four. You've also got Oneil Cruz who has been hot minus one sixty on bet MGM for one total base. So maybe you can put Oniell with even Kyle Schwarber, who is minus one eighty five on bet MGM up against the Cubs for one total base. Take Schwarber, take on O'Neal Cruz. Maybe that'll be put together. And then there are a couple diamondbacks. As I mentioned, Dalton varshow one total base, Corbyn Carroll one total base, and you've also got Christian Walker at one total base over on Caesars. Anything you like on this prop market.
Speaker 2: I like that the parlay of the Oneil Cruz Kyle Schwarber action there. That could be a really strong one because both in phenomenal spots tonight, So I like that quite a bit.
Speaker 1: I was trying to look here what the Judge line on the home run call is. Let me see if I can see it. If it's up on No, it's not even up on here on the board, because I know there's some home run calls here for for Judge. But if you guys want to play that, go and check it out. Go over to bettingpros dot com. They have the prop cheat sheet. You can see what their projections put out. I find it very very handy that you guys can go and piece and sift through all of this stuff to find yours. Over on the DFS side, Baba, what do you got for us? Give us some info as far as pictures, maybe stacks. Who are you looking for on the DFS slate today?
Speaker 2: I sure could play DK so those that might affect you on a fandle. But Robbie Ray could be a payout spot for you, but I'm good with saving money tonight. Logan Webb's way too Cheap at seventy two hundred bucks, got Patrick Sandival at sixty nine as well. Those are a couple if you want to roll the dice on Kyle Bradish coming off the gym, Boston's bats can be picked on, and then when you're stacking things up, I always like targeting Paulo Espino, so the Braves will be one hundred percent and play again. And I don't mind some Astros bats versus Zach Davies will do with my two spots to start tonight. But there's a lot of interesting ways to go on a very very large main slate.
Speaker 1: I'm very much on that. As a matter of fact, my home run call today is picking on those Diamondbacks and the very very not great person that Zach Davies is that doesn't necessarily translate his personal life and never speaking to his wife again is not necessarily what we care about in fantasy. But he's also just not a great picture, and I like the Astras pouncing on it, and I'm gonna take Joseel Tuve in this one. I like that jose Al Tuova called obviously Joe has got Aaron Judge. I see Wonky is picking Mike Trout. Who are you gonna take on the home run contest today?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm picking on mister Davies too, doing it for his wife because I'm a nice guy like that. But I'm going Kyle Tucker. Tucker has been having a great finish of the year to some last year all over again. So I'm looking for Kyle Tucker to go deep and to have a fun one tonight. And I just saw a headline the Astros can clench the number one seed with a win tonight.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is gonna be critical really interesting about the McCuller stuff too, with being able to clench. With being able to clinch is an interesting one. One thing I would also point out this has been a strategy for me. If you are someone that likes to get into the bet prop market, and maybe you do use a promo coach for the first time, I bet MGM is on a pretty good track record of getting and paying attention to the home run call market here and translating those over into total bases so, like Brian says, love the trout versus Kaprillion, I agree. I am not against. I think trout total bases today, which is gonna be at one and a half, is a great play. I think guys like Tucker and Altuve are great plays for one and a half total bases. Play some of those guys you feel the homers on and play their total base number because it's always one and a half. I think, I don't think I've ever seen Judge at two and a half. That's just not the standard. They'll just juice it down. So you guys can go and take some of those home run calls, bet them singularly if you can get a good price, which usually on one and a half total bases you do get a pretty good price, even on the good guys. If not, you know, have some fun and you put two together and see if you hit it, and then cash cash money.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: What's up with you this week? Obviously you are covering football and everything, but what's up on the baseball front? For you? On bench with Bubba.
Speaker 2: Bench with Bubba's only coming at you one this week. Toby's out of town, so I'm gonna take a breather and record with Bloom on Thursday, and then I got an article coming out to Thursday or Friday this week, and I'm wrapping up the season, so kind of a laying low before. I've already got a list of things to start doing in October for the next season. So we'll be gone for long.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, and then we'll be gone long here because I shall be back again on Thursday. Like I said, final week, Final week. How are we gonna end this? I gotta reconfirm with Joe, But like I said, I believe Piece of Pa will be back on Friday. We've got Bubba on Thursday coming again. And tomorrow it's the final Wonky Wednesday. Even though technically the season ends on Wednesday, it is the final one here for the Wonky Wednesday, So make sure you're here for whatever the bonus call is me and Kelly breaking all of it down. You can find me on Twitter at is It the Welsh and that will tell you where all of my stuff is happening. Next week is the Arizona Fall League, and I've already got my plans mapped out. I'm going to be at a game almost every single day. I'll be sharing video. I've already been over at instructory baseball people. You know, if you ever question how we bubba myself and a few of others. We cover multiple sports. But yesterday I was out at the Dodgers complex out here locally watching seventeen year old Joe suay De Paula, who's going to be a huge star. There were probably about fifty scouts outside. It's a wild picture I have. I've never seen so many scouts at a game. And it had the Reds with Edwin Arroyo who was traded from the Mariners, Cam Collier who was their first round pick. They were on the corner infield. The Dodgers had some huge prospects. Joe Sway is one of the big ones that you might not know about. And if you guys care, it's just because I cover a lot of dynasty stuff in prospects on my show Prospect One. I'm literally going out to complex level. I'll be at the AFL breaking down all of the stuff, giving you guys video. So make sure you just follow me on Twitter. That'll get you to the Patreon the shows I do, the AFL and a tons more. But thank you, friendos for hanging out with me and Bubba. It is leading off. Go get some hits, get some homers, and we'll be back with you again tomorrow, right here on Fantasy Pros. Peace out, friends, Bye bye,