Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: To say, Hey, there's something more that I want to give, There's something more that I desire to see that I want to build that whether it's real estate or technology or healthcare, it all starts with a step. So what is the one step that you were going to do? And having a desire. You must have a strong desire because everything starts with desire. I truly believe. And I didn't learn this in college. But things are always created twice, first in the mind and then the reality. Think about the chair that you're sitting in or the car that you're driving. The architect first she said, let the church say, a man crave, shake, gutsy she saved, and I see you. But things are always created twice. And speaking of church, the Good Book says, as we've heard it before, as a person thinkth in their heart, so are we? So are we? So how is your thinking? We are who we are and where we are because of the thought that we think. In whatever playing fields you on, in whatever community, in whatever industry, you are who you are and where you are in life because of your thoughts. So how is your thinking? And I didn't learn this until I was a bit older. But really we're not taught how to think. And in talking with the mentor one day, they said, AJ close your eyes, and I closed my eyes and he said, if I was to say pink apple, if you're not driving, Uh, what's her name? If you're driving, Jurisha, you driving, So don't close your eyes, but everybody close your eyes. And if I was to say a pink apple, what's the image that pops into your mind, A pink apple. If I was to say orange elephant, what's the thing that pops into your mind? An orange elephant? So what am I saying? We think in pictures, so you can open up your eyes. I want to encourage you to begin to see the world that you want to live and exist now with your mind that business. See that business thriving, whether it's online, whether it's in person. See yourself as a better husband, a better wife, a better individual, a better caregiver. See your look, see yourself physically better because if you don't physically see yourself being the person and looking like the person that you want to be, how will you ever get there? So you first have to see it and have that desire within here, and then you begin to take steps towards that. The law vibration we already like you will get what you are attracting. What's the vibes? You know? How you walk into a room sometimes people in there and you're like, oh it, don't think, but it do sink because it's like the attitudes or people's culture. And it may stink because they just breadth. They need a breath ment like we sell breath mints. Shout out to the breath mints. Everybody needs one every once in a while. Don't do listenerine. They said it does something to your cancer your mouth. I don't know. That's conspiracy theory. But I don't do listening no more anyway. Snaps, but regrow what were talking about as a person thinking? So are they? So a little bit fast forwarding ahead again, we opened aasis fresh market, and I'm gonna pull up my slides here, share my scream with y'all because I'm gonna show you into our world. Share screen number two. Okay, you can see you. Good there, Mercedes and mag Okay, perfect, pull up the faces again so I can see y'all. Okay, So waisis fresh Market? This is this is who we are, this is what we do. That's me man. I'm a husband. I've got three daughters. My wife and I've been married eleven years. Shout out to eleven years. Baby, I have three girls. I didn't cry a lot growing up as a kid. You know, I guess just you know, single pair of you are like you THU you don't cry, but saying with your check, look you know you say with you. So I didn't cry a lot, and I think as a result of not doing that that God was like, I'm gonna show you something. I'm gonna give you all daughters. I'm the youngest of two older sisters, and so I was the only I was the only dude. And now I have three daughters. And now I just cry all the time, like brother be crying at a commercial. I'm like, what's wrong with me? Bored like that OG? Got to come back. You may be a soft g. You made me a baby g okay, but I love my daughters.
Speaker 3: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 4: Earners.
Speaker 3: What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters. Mode Ready to see how Square can transform your business, Visit Square dot com, backslash, go backslash, eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go, backslash EYL, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and.
Speaker 2: Deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed.
Speaker 2: To return legally. Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected.
Speaker 4: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security. They come up and work on the weekends they are eight, six and three, all girls. All of them will have their own stores very soon because they are bosses already. But we particularly opened up a grocery store in a food desert. Fifty three fifty four million people live in food deserts across the country, and the majority of those people are our communities, Black and brown individuals said differently, one in six individuals live live in a food desert. If you have a grocery store with it, well, let me see if you have a grocery store further than three miles, put it, put it in the chat. Want I want to I want to see in the chat how many of y'all and a food desert is described as not having fresh and healthy access within in an urban area seven miles in a rule of more than nine, how many of y'all have a food that are living in a food desert? My chat man, So that that's a problem, especially in our communities, because we're facing insecurity, food insecurity at such a such a rapid pace right now. Also in our communities, it's also a food swamp of food desert. There is a metric to qualify one third of the population lives more than nine miles in an urban area and fourteen miles in a rule, but also in our underserved communities, there's a lot of food swamps. We got the McDonald's, we got the Sonic, we got the Burger Kings, but we don't yet half fresh and healthy access and what we put in our bodies that it does matter. Yes, I don't like really sweets, but I love me some French fries and some potato chips like that's my that's my crush. Some ruffles, our cream and cheddar. Shout out for that, baby. Put your put your uh, whatever your your your vice is, put it in there. Sugar, alcohol hopefully is nothing beyond that. But but that's my thing. But for us, as as majority of the minorities, we have to begin to do better in our eating habits. And I would even want to challenge you in this moment. I don't want to encourage you tomorrow try to do without one meal, whether it's breakfast, whether it's lunch or dinner. How can you challenge yourself physically? Because growth does equal pain, and we all want to grow, we all want to get better, but that's going to require a level of sacrifice. The definition of sacrifice giving up something on one level in order to gain something on another. Just think about the sacrifice that Troy and Rashad and everybody that's on their team. They've had to sacrifice a lot in order to get to where they are. And obviously we're all earners. You guys are earners. What are you willing to sacrifice to get to that next level, whether it's going to be food, or sleep or or something. You've got to make a decision and decide what am I willing to give up in order to get there? And if you're not willing to do that, is it really Is it really something that you want to achieve, Because a true goal, a true victory, is going to require you to sacrifice. It's going to require you to give up something. I think about the story of an ego. You know, we all want to be egos, and we've all heard the great stories about egos. That the only bird that is seen flying at top levels on that level is an ego. No other can fly as high as an eagle. But in order for an eagle to soar, what does the mom eagle do at the appropriate time? The mother eagle pushes that baby eglett out of the nest. Why is that important? Like you think about snaps that mom the eagle's nest is up really high, and all of a sudden, when the mom recognizes that it's time for her baby eaglet to go to the next level, she literally pushes them out and they begin to free fall at an accelerated rate, flapping their wings. And really that's the part of all of us. A part of your journey is there's going to be a season where you may not always know what's next. You may not always know what's gonna happen. You may feel like you're getting a hit from every single side. Take it. Take it from me, and sometimes it does suck.
Speaker 1: Being the first an illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts, an MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuela charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom.
Speaker 1: The United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 4: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,