Speaker 1: You're on two. I'm on one. You Roland. Now, all right, I'm gonna click got it, and then I'm gonna play this to make it official. That's all we need, and it's begun. Welcome to bull Chat. That smells vomitious, dude, No, it's not, it does. It's delicious, waffle gridge. It's back, folks. It tastes good, smells like ass.
Speaker 2: Now, if I could, I'd have my whole house smell like that.
Speaker 1: To be quite honest, the maple is so overpowering. I don't even think it's real maple.
Speaker 2: No, it's I mean, clearly it's not. It's one step below what is it now, pill Pilgrim Mills, what Pershing mills?
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh damn it the new Antemima. Well, I'm a lot of saying it's a product that existed. I can also say Uncle Ben's yeah, that's don't touch it. Pearl River Mill, I think that's right. Yeah, is that right, Pearl Mill River Company, something like that.
Speaker 2: Well, regardless, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think like, I don't think any tree was tapped to make that cereal, because it's just such an artificial maple smell that is nauseating.
Speaker 2: Well, I love that smell. To be quite honest with you, I hope one day if we ever do another candle collection, oh wink, like maybe not a holiday line, but maybe one after a holiday line, wink.
Speaker 1: We would do like a pancake one. Sorry. I just needed to smell that to cover up the Oh what is this? Oh? Is this coming soon? Andrew?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Let me check. Oh is this coming soon as well?
Speaker 1: Oh? That covered the maple smells so nicely.
Speaker 2: Frosty snowballs available soon.
Speaker 1: Stop. Don't say the names yet. They're clever and don't let people know what they are yet.
Speaker 2: I will say I do. You'll see it on the Serial Killers pc dot com website. But they made fun cartoons of us in the rick and more pretty style.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I love it. Why my go tea is a bit overpowering because I really look, it's really like it's just there. But it's not like I wouldn't say that I have a goatee.
Speaker 2: A go tee, Well, yeah, you have like a like an around thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like I haven't shaved in a while. We were gonna do no shape November, right, I'm not allowed. Oh, even if it raises money for a good cause. No, what if you just overgrow your go tea? I guess if it raised money for a Gucci bag, then that would be okay. But for a good cause. I don't know if I'll be allowed to do that. Oh okay, Well, I guess that idea is out the window. By the way. You know, I used to have a barber that was like a thousand years old, and he used to call it a van Dyke and I would giggle at that. Why, he said, do you I'm gonna shape the van Dyke? I have no idea what that means. Well, that's what this thing, that's what a go tea is called. Oh it is. I don't know why. It must have been named after somebody or something, yet it's called a van Dyke. Interesting. Yeah, then I guess maybe it got offensive and they changed it to goateee. Yeah, so soon it'll be the Pearl River, the Pearl River hair facial hat.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get my COVID booster today.
Speaker 1: Oh really? Yeah? How'd you manage that?
Speaker 2: Because in the state of New Jersey, if you work in an office place, you are allowed to get one.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: So I'm getting my booster.
Speaker 1: Well, mine's expired in February, so I'm due for something soon. Anyway, I don't know what were you, Pfeiser, I was Pfiser.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come with me. You can go to CBS.
Speaker 1: I don't think I should cross state lines. You can. I don't know if I should.
Speaker 2: Well, because you can go anywhere for your booster. CVS has him now Walgreens, Duane read.
Speaker 1: But I don't have any underlying conditions other than the fact that I'm a hypochondriac.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't need an underlying condition if you work in an office place. It legit says that on the site. They just leave that one. Like, listen to the commercial next time when like the guy comes on. It's like, if you're in need of a COVID nineteen booster, we highly recommend everybody gets the third dose of the COVID VACS.
Speaker 1: By the way, everyone says how hot that doctor is? Oh is that what you're thinking? No, but I see all over social media like, oh, he's a cup of tea or whatever they call it. What a glass of tall glass of water? What they I think you're right on that one tall whatever it is. But yeah, anyway, no, see, I would feel weird, like I'm doing something wrong. So I'm going to wait till New York says it's cool.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it is. Okay, Look, I'll even do you talk for a second.
Speaker 1: Well, somehow my parents got a third MODERNA. How do they do that?
Speaker 2: Man, I don't actually and they.
Speaker 1: Did that weeks ago. CVS was just like, okay, I don't understand. Yeah, COVID nineteen booster. Maybe we shouldn't be talking about COVID shots because we might be turning off some people. Andrew, Yeah, whatever, I don't even care about that. I was waiting to get it and I needed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says it right here, New Yorkers. If you're at increased because you work in an occupational setting, that's you.
Speaker 1: Really Yes, okay, maybe I'll try it. Yeah, I'll do it on a day that I don't want to do anything the next day so I can go, Oh, I'm so tired.
Speaker 2: I'm an idiot and I didn't plan it that way, and I should have.
Speaker 1: So you're not coming in tomorrow. No, I am, because the last time I had it too, I didn't mine.
Speaker 2: So I obviously had COVID and my symptoms for it, like and I think I've said this before. The flu is worse for me. I have terrible flu symptoms. Did you get a flu shot yet? I did get my flu shot. I actually waited two weeks between. They were gonna give me the booster right there, like they were like, do you want.
Speaker 1: Say it's okay, but that's so weird. That doesn't sound right to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And if you don't get them at the same time, you're told to wait two weeks between shots. So I got my flu shot two weeks ago and today I'm getting my COVID booster.
Speaker 1: Well, I do hope you come in tomorrow because I believe I'm stopping at Bagel Boss at four o'clock in the morning. No, I have pizza coming you do, yes? Oh, because Elvis is going to be here tomorrow morning. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I was told to get pizza.
Speaker 1: Wow. Well okay, well I'm supposed to get him a whole grain bagel toasted.
Speaker 2: I want a Beli with strawberry creamchees It is the weirdest combo. Can we just talk about that cream?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, because Bali is strawberry. I have onions, like like gooey onions in the middle, a little hole that's not a hole. Those are some of my favorites. Just so you know, three quarters of our audience right now is going, what is a bali? Because when I lived in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, I would say, hey, do they sell me? Did they sell biali's here? And they were like what what they know? Like there are certain parts of the country where you can say something and people will have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I need the scary board thing because I need every time that you say something about Iowa, I want a president button and a jingle to play like that's an Iowa manshit, Okay.
Speaker 1: Like an explosion of some sort. Well, I mean, what are some words that people don't understand in other parts of the country. Malamars they don't have them nationwide. No, that's like the biggest thing. I know. It's a New York thing, but I'm pretty sure that they are shipped nationwide.
Speaker 2: They are not, because I'll tell you something. Coaster Boy Josh from Cleveland, Yeah, when they came out, I was like, oh my god, I love malamars. She's like, what, like malamars? They are these delicious things, And He's like, yeah, we don't have those. Well, I know, Danielle, they're only a regional thing.
Speaker 1: I know that they are a winter cookie. Let me just call they come up. She's not the expert I know about them. Also, I know that the I know that the first Malamar was made in Hoboken, New Jersey. Did you know that? Yeah, of course, duh. Who wouldn't. No, you didn't. You had no idea. No I knew. And they're a product of Nobisco. Like, why are you calling her? Because I just want some clarity? Owned Byndoli.
Speaker 2: Hi, you're on bull Chat. You're on bull Chat the Serial Killers Sister podcast.
Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 2: We're talking about Malamar's their regional item. Correct, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I told you I think that they're national, but now come out in the cold months and they come out in the cold months in the winter because they can't melt in the store that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, if Sheldon tells you any additional supplemental information, please have him call us.
Speaker 1: And do you know what the wait, do you know what the do you know what the warmer month equivalent is? Know what pin wheels? It's almost the same.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why those don't melt.
Speaker 1: And the other ones do because the one probably has fake chocolate and the other ones not. I don't know that one of them is shaped a little bit different, but they're both in thebisco, so I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I get that.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for your time, Daniellemars.
Speaker 3: In the fridge they taste better.
Speaker 2: Oh they do, okay, love you by.
Speaker 1: Or the freezer. You know, that was the thing when I was a kid. See when I was a kid, Drake's cakes, you know, by the way, that was regional also for a while. Now you can get them all over the country, but yodels and ring dings and coffee cakes and all that. When I was little, they used to come and foil individually wrapped foil. Oh wow. Yeah, so in the box in the you know, the multi pack box, they would be foil individually wrapped and you'd put them in the freezer and they would be awesome. The cream inside would freeze and would oh.
Speaker 2: I have to say quick thank you to everybody. I know it's a couple of weeks out, but for coming to the Wine and Food Festival.
Speaker 1: Oh you know how many listeners came, so many of the podcast They were so nice there were a few. Actually, yes, there was some that said I listened every week And I said, really, you listened to this crap every week? Yes, And it was really crazy because obviously Elvis was doing photos and stuff, and then people would be like, cauld I take a picture with you two.
Speaker 2: And I was like, uh, well, I could get in trouble for this, bout take a picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Someone said to me, she's like, is Andrew here? I didn't see Andrew? And I'm like, yeah, he's here. He's got a lot to do, but he's here somewhere.
Speaker 2: I did fifteen thousand steps on Friday, well, a couple of fridays ago.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you, you definitely do a lot of work and you're very much appreciated Andrew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was very very That was it. That was a big event. But it's so nice to see people that listen to the podcast and actually like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I mean there's there's you know, a handful of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, there was a couple.
Speaker 1: No people that actually like it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, well you know, the reviews are still four point nine that we're winning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, what else? Snack cakes? Oh we passed that.
Speaker 2: No, we can still talk about snack cakes there are like, by the way, Michelle is coming back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. I spoke to her. Oh yeah, I set that up just so you know. Yeah, no way. Yeah. We were in the little lounge there and I'm like, you gotta come back on and now that you can come in, you can, you know, she said in November?
Speaker 2: Yes, perfect, Yeah, and we also have to talk to Ethan who was also on Survivor with her. He came up with the cereal bowl.
Speaker 1: Cool. Was he there too?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: He was not. He in New Hampshire. I saw a bunch of people back there. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean because I had do you know. I used every single one of those wrist bands, all sixty nine of them, all sixty nine of them. And then the worst was everyone was like sixty nine. I'm like, well, guess you gave me the wrist bands, Scottie. And then they were like, oh that makes sense, no, because I pulled one off the thing. There were seventy originally, but I pulled one off for myself before I got there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there you go. Yeah. Anyway, yeah, so tasty cake, yes, very very Pennsylvania. Philadelphia area didn't always have them in New York, but they've made their way over here. Then you have your little Debbies, which are nationwide. But first of all, these snack cakes, they are baked so long ago. Like I see the Drake's truck on the on the Expressway at like four o'clock in the morning. It's just fresh delivering that stuff was not made like this week, even maybe sometimes even this month. Are those the ones that have like the Apple what they were like filled with things? What?
Speaker 2: Like the cakes?
Speaker 1: What brand? All the brands they all make almost the same things, like the pies. Every company makes a pie, Hostess, Drakes, Toasty Cake, Hostess, Apple ones. Let me tell you something so you know we've done this before. We've done Hostess before, because I talked about the Magician, the lemon that I like with the milk, the whole thing. Yes, that's why I was going other brands. Oh okay, yeah, and then I'll continue then. But the Drake's pies I'm not a fan of. There are like the two little squares instead of the big fat one.
Speaker 2: Are you a fan of Twinkies?
Speaker 1: I was. I haven't had one a very long.
Speaker 2: Time, but you could eat the cream out of one I could.
Speaker 1: My favorite was always the chocoldile. Though, was the chocolate covered Twinkie.
Speaker 2: Hmmmm?
Speaker 1: I didn't even know there was a chocolate cover twinkie. Honest, come on, man, I don't think I really Again, I'm not really a dessert person. When we were kids, they were called choco diles. Now they call them chocolate covered twinkies. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: I would pick a steak or a cheeseburger any day over like a dessert item like ice cream. You could put a whole Sunday in front of me and I'm like, eh, but a cheeseburger m all day every day.
Speaker 1: See, when I used to eat the Sundays, I would be more excited for a Sunday. No, like a steak is my jam. I ruined my dinner on Saturday. Saturday we had so we just had our kitchen redone, and we haven't really had any big dinner things there yet. I mean, Amy's cooked a little bit and I cooked a couple of Hello Fresh meals and whatever. Sorry, but we hosted somebody's birthday party because their house wasn't big enough for it, and we had a bunch of people over it, and so they hired a chef came over and cooked steak and shrimp and the whole nine yards and it was delicious. And I don't remember the point that, oh I ruined my dinner. So at like two o'clock that day, I hadn't had lunch yet and I was hungry. So I went to Five Guys and I had a burger and fries, and I should not have. Immediately after I ate it, I was like and I kept burping up the fries, and I felt so full and bloated and nauseated until about six o'clock and then I was like, all right, fine, now I can eat a little bit of food, but I'm very bad like that. I'll know that I have dinner coming up, and I'll ruin it and there's nothing you can do about it.
Speaker 2: Five Guys, I have to say, like chain burger style, that's one of my favorites.
Speaker 1: When I had COVID, I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I just craved a five Guys cheeseburger. It was one of my favorite things in the entire world in my brain, and when I couldn't taste or eat anything, I was like, one day, I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to get that cheeseburger. And it's going to all be okay. And then I did.
Speaker 2: I got myself a gigantic five guys cheeseburger when I even had the slightest semblance of taste.
Speaker 1: Again, it's funny because I had the option on one side of the road with Shakeshack. On the other side was five guys.
Speaker 2: Oh, Shakeshack is Shakeshack is the most underwhelming of the options. I don't care what anybody says about five guys. I don't care what anybody says about in and out Shakeshack. Besides, it's chicken sandwich, eh, eh.
Speaker 1: Do you have a bear Burger near you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Bear Burgers are delicious. No, they just started. If you have a bear Burger near you. They have a chicken line now it's called like the Naked Chicken or something chicken. But you can only order it online. You can't go to the restaurant and get it, which is the weirdest thing. They make it there, but they won't serve it to you there. You have to order it for delivery or for pickup, which is really strange. So I'd like to it's a great story. Well, what kind of fry person are you? What kind of fry like French fries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've never had this conversation. We may have maybe on a Serial Killers episode.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think I don't know when we did the whole you love Wendy's thing? Is that? Like, did we do the French fry talk? No? No, be sure.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever said my undying love for waffle fries. I don't want to repeat French fry talk. If we did it already, Well, I don't know what your favorite fries? Did you know mine was waffle?
Speaker 1: I thought yours was Wendy's.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying, like French fry type a crinkle cut.
Speaker 1: I'm a tot guy. I'm all about tots fry. It's a potato product that, yes, it is. It is. If you go to the potato section, go to the alrida and there's all different shapes. No, there's tots there. Tots are their own Brandy Teter. Tots are not considered French fries. There are potato either as a waffle that's not a French fry that's waffle cut.
Speaker 2: Yes, but it's still is a genuine like a general for French fry.
Speaker 1: So if you get the Miley face from what's what's that company? Yes, that's a French fry. So why is it tater tot? Not because it's a shade.
Speaker 2: It's a tater tot. What it's a tater tot? That think about what a think about what a French fry is?
Speaker 1: Nine times out of ten, or actually all ten times out of ten, it's just gotten mushy potato inside of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tater tot is all little.
Speaker 1: Slices of potatoes mixed up and then deep fried. I'm gonna go ahead and say it's okay to consider that a French fry is not because tater tots are different.
Speaker 2: They can make tater tots different. That's why they have like what.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what are the good veggie ones? They had a veggie one, the cauliflower tots. Yeah, Daniel's here, Hi, daniel Hey, Danielle, do you want to be on bull chat?
Speaker 3: You called me during in the other room.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a quick question? No? I both mikes aer on you can go in that way. So Andrew's yelling at me because he asked. He asked me what my favorite type of French fry is.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, let's ask Danielle, what's your favorite type of French fry.
Speaker 1: Not brand, not where from, like what shape?
Speaker 2: Probably crinkle cut, shoe string.
Speaker 1: Crinkle cut is probably my favorite. Okay, now I said tater tot and he's like, no, that's not a French fry.
Speaker 2: French tater tuts are not French fries.
Speaker 1: If you go to the French fry section, the al ride a bag tater tots. It's just a different shape.
Speaker 2: Tots are not a potato.
Speaker 1: You know what I gotta say. It does taste more like a hash brown, and we would not call hash browns French fries. I don't know, like waving it everyone it is. I kind of am with Andrew on the Scottie. Okay, well, it's like it's kind of like a hash fine, if you want another one, then I like, alright, a crispers there, it's French fry, but they're really crispy. I like those. I do love a good crispy fry. I do. That depends and I'm not talking I'm not talking about well done. I don't mean well, don't you guys think of sweet potato fries. I love them, I take them, but I don't like truffle oil fries. They're okay, I don't love them. Sometimes gives me a headache. You know what, you can lead a couple.
Speaker 2: Why do you get a headache from truffle oil?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's not a thing, but it's.
Speaker 1: A different time.
Speaker 2: That's another show.
Speaker 1: That Serial Killers after dark. I love you bye, all right, So it's been decided tater tots are not No. I think we should put a pole up? Can we put a pull up on cereal? When this airs? Okay?
Speaker 3: Pull up?
Speaker 1: You know I have to. I must say, though, there's probably been about a dozen times throughout this podcast history where you say, you know what, I'm gonna put up a pole and you never ever do. Can you put a reminder on your phone friend to put French fry pole? If not, I'm sure carry hedges or somebody else will tell me. Where's the.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that we look. I'm glad that we have pain in the ass listeners like that that reminds us when we don't do something well.
Speaker 2: I think they're just keeping us in check.
Speaker 1: I don't mean pain in the ass, you know what I mean in a good way.
Speaker 2: See look at this, Look at that that is a charcouterie platter I could get into.
Speaker 1: Is there a tot there? No, because tots are not fries. Well, wedge shouldn't be fries an either, Yes, they are, because it's a solid potato wedge. That's what they're called potato wedges. I don't know about that you're considered. That's just to cut up potato. Right.
Speaker 2: Oh, No, tots are not fries. Tots are pieces of potato deep fried.
Speaker 1: So then the smiles shouldn't be French fries either.
Speaker 2: Yes they are because when you bite into a cane them.
Speaker 1: I don't know what. Yeah, we're telling it's called McCain. Is the brand great?
Speaker 2: But that is the Let me just google tots not French.
Speaker 1: Just say, are tots French fries? I'll ask siri our tato tots French fries?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Dead Spin did a whole article on it. So to the party, they aren't French fries. I know they're in the French fry aisle, but they're not fries. Well they're saying it wanders into the is a hot dog sandwich thing.
Speaker 1: You might have just echoed for a little while because I had the other mic on or whatever whenever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, yeah, they said it veers into is hot dog a sandwich territory, which no, it is not.
Speaker 1: No, I would say it's not either, but if you want to get technical, then it could be.
Speaker 2: But we can't even get technical on this one because it's two different potato shapes.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sure there are fifty percent of people say they are fries and fifty percent say they're not.
Speaker 2: What do I win when I win this pole? And it's like unanimously like everyone says this is dumb.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Andrew, there's no there's no winner here.
Speaker 2: There has to be. No, there's always a winner.
Speaker 1: Not in this stupid argument.
Speaker 2: Well, did you know I did my Survivor video?
Speaker 1: I do know that because Michelle told me what. Yeah, she said I did. She told me that you submitted it. Oh no, I didn't submit anything yet. Oh she told me something I don't know. I was only like half list name because it was very loud there and hot. It was hot and loud, very hot. Yes, I did not. I did not put enough powder on that night. I'll tell you that much powder. Yeah. Oh are we talking about the powder? Uh huh? Got it? Yeah, yeah, you guys know what I'm talking about. Yeah, no, no, it definitely does work, you ladies. FDS. What's up now?
Speaker 2: Gold Bonne works, great, goldbond.
Speaker 1: Okay, no gold bond stings? It burns. Well, you can only use straight up baby powder.
Speaker 2: If you have any open orifices, then yeah, it'll sting. But maybe you're wiping too hard.
Speaker 1: And that's I don't put it there, you dope. Maybe you're scratching something too hard. I don't know me move on, because this is going from French fries to balls and I'm not interested. Well, a potato ball would be a fry then too.
Speaker 2: Well, again, it depends on how it's shaped.
Speaker 1: If you made me deep fried balls that are potato, then I would say, yeah, that's technically a French fry. Well, I mean all right, I don't want to argue about this. It's stupid.
Speaker 2: So what else potato fries would be good?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know what? Somebody sent us topics they did? Yeah, if your men actually sent me one, No, it wasn't Newman. Newman sent me one. Some dude sent them on Instagram or god, new min What is this? No, this can't be real. Is this real? They've done it? Again, cinnamon toast crunch pizza rolls. Oh I saw those to totinos? WHOA, that can't be real. You can't call them a pizza roll. There's no pizza in it. Okay, I don't think that's real. Yeah no, no, I don't like the name. Is that real? Yeah it is? Yeah no, I don't think it is. No, it is. Why would they call it a pizza roll, Andrew? When it's just Creamy's pizza rolls. But it's not pizza. Are a roll, Andrew, cinnamon toast crunch. You can't call it pizza Okay.
Speaker 2: So here's where your fallacy starts. And this is where you know I have to now stick up for it.
Speaker 1: Says mythical. It's not real, Andrew, what hashtag mythical? Would you buy these? Halftag hashtag mythical? Please blame? That makes me sad. I didn't read the caption well. And because you know what a pizza role can't.
Speaker 2: Be that well, I would say it's just totinas, Tino's pizza roles, like they.
Speaker 1: Could make frozen cinnamon toast crunch things like that. You can't call them totinos.
Speaker 2: But but if Totino's the company made it, Pearl River Milling Company, whatever it's called. They're not milling pearls.
Speaker 1: Andrew. Why would Totinos make cinnamon toast crunch anything.
Speaker 2: Because if they own the patent of like a little fluffy thing that they could fill up and it's like in the microwave.
Speaker 1: Although look, I will say that they're all General Mills related. That I know because Totino's also has box tops on it, and so doa Cinemato's Crunch in their General Mills family members.
Speaker 2: But no, I gotta say I ate Adjorno's pizza. I was not Adjorno's person, but then I started buying it because like, hey, why spend money on like Seamless or Uber eats when you could just go grocery shopping and get one of those.
Speaker 1: They don't make half bad pizza. I'm not saying it's great. Look that's the trick. I'm into any frozen pizza. I don't love it, you know, I wouldn't go for it first. But there is some There are some decent ones like the one that Elvis likes. Table what is it, Salia DiNapoli No table ladies that also, Yeah, yeah, there's there's so many.
Speaker 2: The Talia Dinanapoli one. I got that a couple of months ago. And let me tell you something that legit comes out like an Italian like pizza. Like you're in Italy. Okay, oh okay, so good, and you're shocked that it's actually like a pizza that you make in the oven.
Speaker 1: Well that's usually where you make pizza.
Speaker 2: So what I was trying to say is it's brick oven pizza. So when you reheat it, it tastes real good.
Speaker 1: Oh, I say, yeah, I see. There is a journal that I really like. Actually, they make a spinach and mushroom one that's actually what's that face for?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Don't put either of that on pizza.
Speaker 2: Uh. I'm not a big mushroom on pizza fan. I love mushrooms, don't get me wrong. I could I make a really good risotto mushroom risto, but I on pizza. Something about the rubbery texture of a mushroom kind of like mixes it up for me.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. If you go to a pizza place that uses canned mushrooms, that's no bueno. But when they use the fresh ones, delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think good sounds better.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I would eat them. But I used to go to a pizza place and never once in a while they would use canned mushrooms and I'd be like, dude, no one.
Speaker 2: Of my I had had a friend over during the summer and we ordered pizza and he wanted sardines on it.
Speaker 1: Ew I know, like, not even anchovy sardines.
Speaker 2: No sardines, unlike a pizza. It was the nastiest thing was I was shocked in horror, truly. It was not good at all, Like it was terrible.
Speaker 1: Ugh, sorry, someone just wanted to come in and threw me off.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I was just talking about stinky sardines on pizza.
Speaker 1: I got it. It's funny because my mom used to ask me to buy her cans of sardines. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, Jackie likes sardines. Jackie likes sardines as well. You were frozen online. Oh okay, yeah, Jackie likes sardines. She likes anchovis, any of that. She's a fan.
Speaker 1: No can meat, canned fish, no, well, no, I'm sorry, canned oily gross fish. Yeah. No, but tuna, I'll have tuna to can. Oh.
Speaker 2: I am not a tuna fish fan. I feel like maybe as I get older, that might be one of those things that all of a sudden switches for me one day and I'm like, I want to eat tuna fish all the time, but if it tastes like it smells, I'm out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a thing. Every once in a while, I be like, oh, can of tuna in the closet, and I'll open it and I'll stick my finger in it while I'm pushing the top down, and I'm like, oh god, my finger stinks of tuna. It's under my nail. O good. You could stop talking. And if you buy the one that's packed an oil by mistake instead of the water, that stinky oil is just all over the place. Oh, I'm good. What's the matter?
Speaker 2: I hate everything about this convers as.
Speaker 1: Like I don't understand the canned salmon like Bumblebee also has like canned salmon, like that's the same consistency as the tuna, and I don't get that. And they do chicken also, I don't had chicken in a can.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I've.
Speaker 1: Seen the chicken in the can. I've thought to myself, would that tastes good? I heard you like chicken in a can? What what chicken in it?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: I don't know, chicken in a can. They have lots of weird canned things. Yeah, like there's all kinds of fish and cans and canned bread, canned meat and canned bread.
Speaker 2: There was canned bread.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. It was a thing.
Speaker 2: They had legit bread in a can like spotted dick.
Speaker 1: I will open bread. Just keep talking. Well, I mean spotted dick is bread in a can. It's like it's bread pudding. They have that in England. I'm not being dirty. We talk about on the show all the time, and it's actually pretty delicious. BNM brown bread BNM. I know that company. Yeah, what can I see it? Yes, sir, oh, they're the ones that make the baked beans. I've you know what. I've seen that, Andrew. But I don't think it's actually bread. I really don't. I think they call it that, but I don't think it's bread.
Speaker 2: Well, in Japan they also have like loafs of bread in a can like see.
Speaker 1: Because I've seen coupons for B and M. It was that the BNM one. No, no, this is a Japanese one. I don't understand. Why would you bread in a can't is it baked? Is it just ready to go? Yes? You pop it and need it.
Speaker 2: Yes, because they're their vending machines can do hot and cold. So if you order soup, it comes out in a can and hot, and then you open it up and you drink your soup on the go and.
Speaker 1: Do not burn your fingers on the hot can. Well, yeah, I mean it's not the smartest thing. But bread bread I want to find that because they do sell it. What yeah, for one can. No, they sell it in supermarkets here because it's on the coupon with the beans, So there are some places that must sell it.
Speaker 2: They're selling you. Well, it's interesting that you're saying that because you're a combo. Oh yeah, look at the good That looks so nasty.
Speaker 1: What do you see? No, that just looks like No, that looks like the cranberry sauce that you take out of the can. Yeah, I guess. And I want When they say brown bread, I wonder if it's sweet like the cheesecake factory brown bread?
Speaker 2: Oh no, who makes the best bread out back? Out back has the.
Speaker 1: Brown load with the butter? Oh my god, I do like that. What kind of butter? Bread is that it's it's all death bread and butter. I don't know it's so bad for you, but lave. Yeah, well, they sell the Cheesecake Factory brown bread in the supermarket. Now if you go to the bakery section, you'll find the rolls and they even sell loaves of Cheesecake Factory brown bread.
Speaker 2: Oh and it's bad for you, well, I.
Speaker 1: Mean no, the butter on it is. I guess I don't know what everything's bad for you. Dude, we're all gonna die. Who cares? Just eat when you like, says the person who doesn't eat donuts anymore. Although I have gone up a brass eye in the last month or so. Oh really, I can't take pictures from the side anymore because I don't know. Look at that. Did slim Fast not work? No? Can I tell you something about that? What? It worked? Great? But then we got on a call with them, and I thought that I was going to endorse them, so I put on a few pounds so when I had to start again it would work. And then that all fell through. So I have a few pounds on now and I don't know what to do with them. So you're carrying some extra weight these days. Yeah, maybe some other weight loss company. They'll come along and say, hey, you want to get ready your moves, try us.
Speaker 2: Where it comes to worse when Scary starts doctor Fat Loss, Yeah, which he inevitably will.
Speaker 1: Okay one day, that.
Speaker 2: Endorsement's just gonna your body can't continue to lose rapid amounts of weight at the same time every year.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean he plumps up all year in preparation for that, So I'm going to laugh my ass off in the jam where they don't buy him, and he's just like, wait a minute, two hundred and fifty pounds, what do I do? And he just can't stop.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing. But he's also I feel like from his first time doing it to now, it's not the same. Like when he first did he was like I lost seventy five pounds, and then the year after that it was like I lost fifty pounds, and then it was I lost twenty five pounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, soon it's going to be like.
Speaker 2: I am going for a healthier lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Just so you know, all their five pounds, all their slices or whatever the hell they call him. Yeah, listen to this also, and they're going to get in touch with Scary and let him know what we're talking about it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm going to say. I wish him well on his weight loss journey, and we thank doctor fat Loss for helping.
Speaker 1: I honestly don't think he wants to be on that journey. The fact that he comes in here and eats literally gobs of M and m's every morning. I don't know what a gob is, but it's a lot. So, oh, what are you giving out for Halloween? In a couple of days, I do you not participate? I will not be home. Do you leave a little bucket in front of your door? No, because I will have to leave it like rude for three days. So what you should do that?
Speaker 2: Well, this is also my first Halloween in my new building, so I don't know how many kids are in my building.
Speaker 1: Oh that's true, you live in an apartment building. Yeah. See, we go out trigger treating with the kids and we leave the bucket in front of the house, and you know, you just hope that the kids take one. But then I look on my ring camera and you have the little jerk off that brings a pillowcase and dumps the whole thing in and haaa and runs away. Yeah, you know, but he's got a mask, so you don't know who he is.
Speaker 2: I always like it because this is the time of year that inside edition starts being like Halloween, like our trick or treat massacre, and it's like that'll show like a mom going up and being like emptying.
Speaker 1: And oh yeah, taking the whole thing. Yeah, those those pop up this time of year. Yeah. Do they put razor blades and apples anymore?
Speaker 2: No, that's like the same thing. Like now, like edibles like marijuana edibles in certain packaging that looks very much like will like branded or yeah, and they're like, watch out, your kids could be getting edibles. Let me tell you something. No one's putting a fifty dollars package of edibles inside of their candy bowl. You don't make that mistake. It's not a thing.
Speaker 1: Did you hear that a teacher or a school bus driver or something like that. I forget what state. It was a couple of weeks ago. They accidly it was a teacher. She accidentally gave her class her edibles instead of the gummy bears that they were doing some sort of experiment or something with, and all the kids ate them, and it was a big thing. I'm pretty sure she got fired.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they all probably took a nice nap in between, probably crying.
Speaker 1: Some because they weren't sure what's happening. So but when we were little, it was watch out for the man in the black car, and everybody checked there. First of all, who the hell gives apples for Halloween? Like when we were kids, people gave out apples and pennies? What what? Yeah, dude, my childhood was terrible. We got apples and pennies. There was a lady we used to call her the Mean Lady. She was a nasty, nasty bitch. She lived in this house and she would scream at anybody that even like stepped on her property. Not even just for Halloween, but ever, we set up a little snoopy snow cone ice stand across the street from her, on the corner, and she would scream, bloody murder like it was. She would come out in this house coat and just scream at us. She would scream at the whole neighborhood. We were so happy when she died. But on Halloween, okay, on Halloween, she would give us pennies and we're like all right, we'll take your money, or yeah, you know, I mean it's not even really money. You're taking a penny. What can you really do? She would give it. She would give each kid like a handful of pennies. Back in the eighties, pennies were cool. This woman sounds like she was insane. She was insane. Her husband had died and she lived by herself, and she just yelled at everybody everyone. She definitely should have been on some sort of medication. But you know, back then, no one addressed that kind of stuff, and they just yelled. The ladies got a problem. She's hilarious because she doesn't have a man. Did you have a snoopy snowcone machine? I did? Actually, well, they brought him back for your childhood.
Speaker 2: I tried doing a yard sale once and it just wasn't It didn't go well. I had like a bunch of old video games and we tried to sell them outside of our friend's house and it never We held onto everything.
Speaker 1: Oh, we have a we had a group garage show, like a neighborhood garage shall last weekend. Oh fine, Yeah, I don't know how it went, because it's actually coming up that we're recording this before that, So I'm just saying that. Oh but yeah, no, I gathered up all my stuff and put it on the table last weekend, and you know, I made a bunch of money. Okay. Yeah. Yard sales are interesting because I feel like they're very much hit or miss. I've done very well. I have. We had one or two at our house. But you always get those people. I'll give you fifty cents, No, it's ten dollars seventy five. No, I don't want your seventy five.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, you know, no, unless it's in everything must go sale where it's literally like I'm moving tomorrow and I need to get rid of this crap.
Speaker 1: Well yes, and that was the garage cell that Amy sold all my cargo shorts like some lady came in, but all my cargo shorts for twenty dollars. Oh wow, like fifteen pair of cargo shorts for twenty bucks. Damn. It was a sad day. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean when I was moving a couple months ago, I was on offer.
Speaker 1: Up that website. No no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Offer up work great for me.
Speaker 1: I had a bad experience.
Speaker 2: I need to get rid of my bedroom for interest set. I tried selling it for a one to fifty. I sold my whole thing for fifty dollars. Did they pick it up from you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, see this guy made me deliver it, eh. And then you know I said no in the details. He handed me cash and it wasn't even close to what we agreed on. And then he pretended he didn't speak English, and I was scared because there were like three guys there, and I just left. It was not a good experience at all. No thank you. Something tells me I'm witnessing this in my head now and I don't know where it's going wrong, but I just see you getting handful of money and like three really nice guys being like, ohla, mego, and you'd be like, no, it was nothing to trust me. It was. It was very, very shady. And there was another time. Didn't you try using your Spanish accent like you did with your repair man. It wasn't Spanish. I don't know what it was. It wasn't Spanish, but I know that I could have handled like, oh la, senor Moucho don or de Naro very money. Yes, you would have said very money to him, oh, I said mos Dinero Baint the Dolores Mos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you know, yeah, at least that's better. Yeah, that's better.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And he would have said, uh, what are they what's the bad word? Yeah, they said puta. I didn't kick me or something. I don't know, but I did have. There was one time when I sold a bike on It was on Facebook, Marketplace or whatever it is. Yeah, and again I was scared. So I met the guy at the police station. I said, yeah, well, no, the the police precinct by my house has a sign that says safe space for online sales, and they have like a parking lot for that. It's like monitored by cameras and stuff like that. It's in the back of the police precinct. So I figured if the guy was willing to meet me at the police precinct, then it would be okay, you know. So he came from, like I don't know, forty miles away, bought the bike. Wow, yep, from a police precinct. That's great. And I tell you what else happened on that particular transaction. No, it was because I was I was talking with the mom and she sent her husband and her son and they came in this jankety truck, and I was like, you know, they were kind of like weary of the transaction and so was I. And they wound up, you know, taking it. And then I emailed the mom and said everything went great, Thanks so much, and she said, oh, I appreciate it. My son's been saving up for months because he really wanted that bicycle. And I felt bad and I refunded them fifty dollars because I was like, you know what, I'm going to be a good guy today. Here you go, so wow, look at this halo? Yeah you see that? Yeah, except, why are we in hell? It is hot in here? Seriously? Yeah, No, it's gone back. How are you hot?
Speaker 2: Maybe it's the extra pounds that too. No, it's kind of cold.
Speaker 1: I'm seventy four degrees in here. I'm still cold.
Speaker 2: I'm wearing my nice sweatshirt, jeans.
Speaker 1: You're not wearing you're wearing jeans. I'm wearing it. But I do say that yesterday, stupid me went to Cooper's soccer game and it was cold. I was wearing short sleeves and shorts and I will I'll take my licking from my wife Amy, because she was like, it's gonna be chilly. Up now, it's fine. And I went out and I was cold and I admitted that I was cold.
Speaker 2: Well, Like Diamond and I were walking the other day and I was wearing shorts and it was cold out, and she was like, why are you wearing shorts? And I said, it's a part of my culture. Don't take this away from me. White guys never know how to dress in the winter, don't you know that's what we're known for.
Speaker 1: Well, see, I don't understand a sweatshirt and shorts. I'll never understand it. That is my dad is the combo doesn't make sense to me. Why are you warming your arms but your legs ahirt cold?
Speaker 2: Because my legs once they start a moving, they get warm, But my top part if like I'm a little warmer. It just makes you feel, I don't know, cozy. I feel cozy with the sweatshirt on.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but the wintertime legs not so nice.
Speaker 2: Why would you wear a jacket and like a shorts leave shirt and shorts.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. You would never put on like a windbreaker with shorts. Yeah no, that's silly. I would just put pants on them. I don't understand. I wouldn't leave.
Speaker 2: I've never worn a jacket with shorts on.
Speaker 1: No, I would not leave some extremities open, but the other one's covered. You more that you're making this sound way weirder than it actually is. No, why would you? Why do you cover the top but not the bottom?
Speaker 2: If because if you're going out to a dinner and it's gonna be like seven, like you go and it's eighty degrees and then at night it goes down to like sixty five, I'll still have like a light little jacket that you'd put on.
Speaker 1: No, then why don't I have some light little pants that I put on? Because nobody changes their pants at a restaurant? Why not jackets? Full? You can get those breakaway pants like the strippers wear and just snap them on.
Speaker 2: That would be your solution to this. It would be let's buy a pair of snap on, snap off pants instead of getting a jacket.
Speaker 1: That's correct. I don't feel like I don't understand like covering the top and not the bottom. Just just let it go. Then the concept of a jacket isn't this strange? I'm not sure where would the loss of communications? Okay, so perhaps we should make jacket for your legs I mean.
Speaker 2: Why would we need a jacket for the legs?
Speaker 1: Why do you need a jacket for your arms? Because if I'm going to dinner and it's hot, then I know it's going to be cold. I don't need to put something on my legs. Chants wear pants in the first place. Why why am I? Why is pants the solution?
Speaker 2: That's why jackets exists.
Speaker 1: I don't understand this at all, and I'm I'm shook. If do you carry a pair of sweatpants with you then no, why sir?
Speaker 2: What's what's behind you?
Speaker 1: I have an idea. What is this? What a sweatshirt? No, that's a hoodie. That's a sweatshirt. It has a zipper, right, so it's a sweatshirt. It's a jacket. A hoodie doesn't have it's a jacket. That's a sweatshirt. If you go to Old Navy and you see it's a sweatshirt, a zip sweatshirt, it's a jacket. Hood he doesn't have a zipper. A hoodie is just the thing you put your head through and I hate those.
Speaker 2: That's a jacket.
Speaker 1: No, what you're sitting on as a jacket. Yeah, that's a jacket. I'm cold. I'm gonna go to dinner. I'm gonna just just sit here with my shorts on.
Speaker 2: Oh look, and now I'm a little warmer.
Speaker 1: Isn't this nice? It's cozy. This is really stupid and no one's gonna win this. Yes, people are gonna say, why does Scott not understand what a jacket is? I know what jack is, snap on, snap off, giant j I know what that is. But why would you cover the top not the bottom? Go out with both covered? What's your problem? Can you predict all weather types? Yes, that's what the forecast is for. Why I have a good invention? Hold on, okay, we just invented something. We shouldn't say it because someone's gonna steal it. But this is what we should do.
Speaker 2: Something tells me no one's gonna steal this if it's as dumb as you not believing in jackets.
Speaker 1: I believe in jackets, you dickhead.
Speaker 2: I want to call Amy.
Speaker 1: I want to call Amy, so caller. It doesn't This doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 2: Amy is going to be like Scott, why don't you understand the concept of a jacket?
Speaker 1: I do. No, you don't, because you're trying to say that, why would you go anyway? He would you wear a jacket when you could just wear pants? What if I'm still cold? Here's what you here's what we need to event. We need to invent shorts. Okay, listen to here. Get this, they're shorts. They look like shorts. Yeah, but you can you can unroll the bottom to turn them into pants, just like you would put putting on a sweatshirt. No, no, why are we making this more complicated?
Speaker 2: Just wear a jacket.
Speaker 1: I don't understand this. I don't understand how Amy, I'm so sorry to bother you. We're recording bowl chat and I have a question.
Speaker 3: You are never bothered?
Speaker 1: Oh thank you, Amy.
Speaker 2: Right now I'm talking to your husband and we're at an impasse. We're talking about wearing a jacket. Your husband doesn't seem to understand what the concept of a jacket is. He's just saying, why don't you wear pants?
Speaker 1: Then that's not That's not what I'm saying at all, you dope, No, you don't understand it.
Speaker 2: Thinks that if you're wearing shorts, why would you bring a jacket? Why are you only covering the top part not the bottom part?
Speaker 3: Oh lord?
Speaker 2: Am I wrong.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he needs a lesson.
Speaker 1: Can you answer my call? Please?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, wait, you can't call me at the same time.
Speaker 1: Yes, you switch over? No switch over? Are you calling the right number? Yeah? Hello? Okay, So let me explain this to you. You made answer.
Speaker 3: Your not fair that I'm being ambushed.
Speaker 1: No, no, you're not being ambushed.
Speaker 3: You sound a total ambus.
Speaker 1: You sound better on my phone anyway. Anyway, Okay, so listen here. This is this is all that I'm saying. Andrew's like, oh, you know, I'm gonna go out for dinner and I'm wearing shorts and a T shirt. But if it gets a little chili, I'll throw on a jacket. And my whole argument is what about your legs? I don't understand people that wear sweatshirts and jackets and leave and leave shorts and.
Speaker 3: Leave me to understand.
Speaker 1: I'm with Andrew with what thank you?
Speaker 3: A like down at the beach and like caep.
Speaker 1: But wait, but but your legs are not cold. Why don't you do anything for your leg Why don't why do you do anything for your legs?
Speaker 3: Sometimes your top gets a little chili, You're.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's why I'm saying we should invent shorts where you can just roll them down.
Speaker 3: Ladies wear it like a jacket when they're wearing a dress. Thank you.
Speaker 1: You never I'll never understand people that wear sweatshirts or jackets and shorts.
Speaker 3: Oh, mister, I was a little chilly the other night. Maybe I should have borne a little jacket in the soccer game.
Speaker 1: No, I should have been wearing pants and a jacket exactly.
Speaker 3: And you always underdress.
Speaker 1: It's October, I admitted that. Well, yeah, it's still October, I guess. But anyway, so with jacket and shorts is a reasonable combo? Correct, No, you need a lesson. Thank you, Well, thanks for your time. We'll see a little bit later. Love you have a nice tay, Love you too. Bye.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say you're oh for two. But first it was tater tots, and now it's I don't wear jackets with shorts.
Speaker 1: I quit. Yeah whatever, somebody out there will agree with me.
Speaker 2: Somebody out there, Yeah, the one person who's probably cold right now, but only their legs are cold because they're wearing a jacket.
Speaker 1: This is so stupid, Like everybody has turned this off. Everyone, everyone has turned it off. I don't think except my friend Matt, who's driving to work out or something. Newman.
Speaker 2: Newman's probably gonna text me while this is going on and say Scott's an idiot, and I'm gonna say, yep, Well, he.
Speaker 1: Lives in Colorado. It's cold. Is he in the mountains?
Speaker 2: I bet you, Newman?
Speaker 1: I bet he doesn't. I bet he does not wear sweatshirt and shorts. I bet you he does. It's a very popular combo. I know it is. I see it, and I think it's stupid. I don't know why you let your legs go, but you have to cover your arms. It's all I'm saying. Can we go? Is there anything else to talk about? Forty five minutes? I'm done with this? What else here? Yeah? No, it's not time for it. It's time to end it. Do we have an end to one? No, you don't have one. God.
Speaker 2: I loved this episode. I feel like I feel great about myself. I made the point that tater tots are not French fries, and now I'm making the point that sweatshirts and shorts are a very reasonable combo. Okay, and also wearing a jacket with your shorts and t shirt to dinner.
Speaker 1: Now I will say crazy, I will say on the flip side. Currently, I'm wearing pants and a short sleeve shirt. Yeah, so my arms are out, but my legs are not. So that's the reverse. Yes, you can still wear a jacket. Well, yes, I can wear a jacket. Now, would it makes sense because my legs are also covered? Anyway? Can I sweatshirt back? I don't want you like wearing it, and you already farted on it. You were sitting on it. This is my market on it. It's my emergency sweatshirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, not that you'll ever wear it because god forbid, you're wearing shorts that day.
Speaker 1: Did you notice I have another one right under it? Say? Anyway, I gotta can't wear it because I wore shorts today.
Speaker 2: I'm a little nervous to wear a sweatshirt and shorts.
Speaker 1: People will make fun of me. All right, anything else, Andrew, No, I'm good. You want to talk about sugar packets?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Why would I want to talk about sugar packets? Plus I have to go to get my booster appointment?
Speaker 1: What time is that? Eleven thirty? Okay?
Speaker 2: Now I gotta take the train.
Speaker 1: All right? Well, I would drive you but you know you've angered me today. Eh, what are you gonna do? All right? All right? Well, uh that's it. How long was this episode? Forty six minutes?
Speaker 2: Holy moly, guaca moley.
Speaker 1: I don't like guacamley. I love never a fan. I don't understand avocados. Every time I get sushi, the guy makes it with avocado. Like, why the sushi case at the supermarket everything always has avocado. I'm like, can you ever just make one without it? Not everybody likes avocado. They put avocado with everything everything. Why can't you just make some with that, make some with like cucumber or something. You know, the avocado doesn't make everybody happy? Okay, right, I mean why don't you bring your complaint to the sushi chef? I did? I told him, I said, hey, every once in a while, can you just make something like tune it with like just cucumber instead of avocado. He's like, it's a special order, like, but not everyone likes that. They make it just a cucumber roll without avocado, but everything else has it. I don't understand. Yeah, no, no, everyone just assumes that everyone loves avocado.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you really feel a certain type of way about this.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. Yeah, it's something that I don't like the queen. I don't like the texture. I'm just not a fan of it. So do you like guacamole? I do not like guacamole, which is why it is brought on the rage When you said, holy guacamole.
Speaker 2: It seems like you've been in a rage for the past forty six minutes, probably forty seven now.
Speaker 1: But no, here we are. No. And I don't like when they show people getting the shot on TV. No. I don't know if you know. But before COVID, like when they would talk about flu shots, they wouldn't show you the actual injection. They would just show you the thing and they would show you an arm, but they wouldn't show you the thing going in. Ever since COVID, they show you the shot going in, and I don't like. I don't like seeing that. It makes me queasy. Okay, that's all you know, my visa vagel, it makes me queasy. So when actually reached out and said, oh, I have that too, I understand. See I'm not alone. Well that's good. That's good that you're not alone or not alone. Remember that song I do I got Jackson. I got in trouble videotaping him while he was recording that rehearsing it. I'm not recording it. Was he at a jingle ball No, he was at Radio City Music Hall. At was some award shows, the American Music Awards. It was the American Music Awards at Radio City Music Hall is one of Like. I was only at this radio station for a year or two and I was on the promotions team and they were doing sound checks and it was a closed sound check and I snuck into the back and it was just me sitting back there. It was a crouch down with my video camera recording it. And then this big guy comes over to me and says, what are you doing? And I said, I was just testing out my camera. Get out of here. I was like, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, and I left. But I have like probably thirty seconds of it on tape. Pretty cool. I got to find it. Yeah, that could probably go for some good money. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Inside additional come knocking.
Speaker 1: At your door. Well, the cool thing is Michael Jackson audition tape that. The cool thing is I'm the only person that has that true. There was nobody else in there. I feel like if Michael Jackson were still alive today, I definitely would have met him at least once.
Speaker 2: Dude have been at one of our iHeart concerts. I would have seen him in person. You think so one hundred percent? I mean because he's a huge, huge.
Speaker 1: Icon, right.
Speaker 2: I met Elton John that but to me was probably the craziest experien into my entire life. Like I can legit say, Elton John was probably the highlight of my entire eight years here.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine if he comes out of jingle Ball and sings that song with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen him since too, But that one I got into a car in Las Vegas with Elvis and they were like, all right, he's going to interview Elton John. Next thing I knew, we were in like the lobby of this huge penthouse building. We went right into his house and he like interviewed, We interviewed. He interviewed Elton John in his house. Like I was in Elton John's house.
Speaker 1: That is pretty cool.
Speaker 2: It was insane And I was sitting like from here to you that close to Elton John.
Speaker 1: Did you take a picture? No, But it didn't happen. Well, I know in my brain it happened. He had a ton of humidifiers.
Speaker 2: When I tell you that, it looked like the room was on fire because of that much stuff coming out. Yeah, I guess he needed it for his vocals.
Speaker 1: And my other Michael Jackson story, since you said that, we used to do the Radio Music Awards, which I don't think exists anymore. It was the Radio Music Awards we went every year in Vegas before iHeart, and I don't remember. I wish I could remember what song it was. It was like the World whatever, Michael Jackson the hell song was at damn it. I can't remember what it was. It was in like the early early two thousands and no, No, it was like I know you did. No, it was a song that he was like a charity type thing and it was the Feeding Kids or I don't know it was. It wasn't like We Are the World, but it was whatever. Anyway, So we were at this thing and they were debuting the video for this song, and we were all sitting in this room on the floor, and all of a sudden, the door opens up and Michael Jackson comes in and sits down Indian style. A sorry Chris Cross applesauce right next to me, and I was like, what it was? It was the most surreal thing ever. He sat there, he watched the video with us, and he said, nice to see you all, and he walked out. That's so freaking cool. It was the strangest and coolest thing. And nobody took pictures. No one was allowed to take pictures, or no one thought to anyway, because there were no camera phones quite at you know what, No, I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: Would have done some type of like festival. I would have been able to have at least met him.
Speaker 1: He would have He would have for sure done an Iheltready music festival. But I don't think he would have done a jingle ball No, god no, no, he would have done a festival and then I would have met him. I'm trying to. I'm looking through the Michael Jackson library that we have here, and I just it's annoying me that how does it go make it a better place? Are you saying, heal the world? Heal the world? Is it heal the world? Is that a song? I think he we are?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, we know thee No No, it wasn't that, damn it Andrew, Why don't we just search on our phones? Why is my last search quirky thatcher? What is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know the fact that this is going to be a fifty minute episode.
Speaker 1: Really? Yes, it is Heal the World, Michael Jackson, make it a better place. Yes, that's that's the song it was. I don't know what year it was, but oh I know this one. Yeah. Well, this is I think an AD. No it's not, but I can't. Oh, it's an ad stupid ad.
Speaker 2: Oh well, the background music sounded like the story of Michael.
Speaker 1: Is not a song at all. Why can't Steve Madden ad? What is this the world?
Speaker 2: We all have a children?
Speaker 1: Uh remember the song? Yes? Yes, yes, yes, feel the World? Yes? Okay, so you know I'm my now task is to find the video. Okay, I'm going to bring it in.
Speaker 2: That'd be great cool, and then we'll upload to our serial Killers channel and then make all the Michael Jackson fans come to our page and then we'll get tons of subscribers.
Speaker 1: Nice, I'm in done, all right, Please let's get out of here. This one's really long. Yeah, and you have to go get your shot. Hope that you guys like the long episode. Thanks for listening to bolchat. Please follow us at serial Killers PC everywhere that you follow things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, serial killerspc dot com for the latest serial news and coming soon a special holiday collection.
Speaker 1: Yes, you'll be able to buy candles. Okay, cool? Well, I mean we already kind of mentioned it.
Speaker 2: Cats out of the bag. I guess that's my cat.
Speaker 1: All right. Thanks for listening. Until we see you next week's say clink Andrew, come clink. Oh oh, all right, gotta go buy. I have to be so bad, gotta go by Okay,