Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings.
Speaker 2: On the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, yeah, Bill, Yes, yep, this bill. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: This is Darwin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Darwin is Bill.
Speaker 2: How are you? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta talk to you about car. We ain't doing anything. Shot came from out of works. Car here for the breaksdown.
Speaker 3: This bill called from out of works looking for Darwin car and here the breakdown.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yeah break there to break.
Speaker 1: The pigs were one day and so we didn't replace. The break pays what.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry because you were this bill.
Speaker 3: You're having your car work on in here here the auto works. You gotta breakpays it breaks the Yeah, yeah yeah, the break pays offense ship. But we had a little bit of issues to you only picking up a car a little bit different.
Speaker 1: Than the one you dropped off.
Speaker 2: No, I want to pick up my car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's your car. Your car is ready to go with the brake page are done. We used we could be had a little bit of an issue be cause a little ding on the doors. We had do a little bit of paint work, but only paint. We have a pretty pretty pink so, uh your car a pretty pretty pink color there, but look pretty good.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm having I'm having so much trouble understanding you.
Speaker 1: My car is what pretty pretty pink? There's an official name of the color. We had the paint. Well, what's up?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute. I only asked that you guys work on the brakeside.
Speaker 1: And yeah, well what have we wearing? A brick page?
Speaker 3: But then, uh, Jimmy, you had rinch and came out with the rinch hit the inside of the door, ding it up pretty bad.
Speaker 1: But we had to paint the pane on the door.
Speaker 3: But all we had with the color from another car, we painted painted car pretty pretty pink, And so we just went ahead and paint the.
Speaker 1: Whole car that color. But it looked good. Got the brandt So you painted my car pink? We were not know We did not paint that pink you see.
Speaker 3: Continuing the name of name of the color, name of the color, official color, pretty pretty pink.
Speaker 2: I don't care what the official color of it is called or referred to.
Speaker 3: Pretty big car, it's pretty pretty pink number six the name of the color.
Speaker 2: Don't care. I don't care. I want my original color. I'm not driving around in a pretty pretty pink.
Speaker 3: We look pretty good. You haven't even seen the year. If you come down shop, maybe look at it. My find it you like pretty pretty pink number six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no way I'm going to be driving around in a car that's the color of pretty pretty.
Speaker 3: Pink number See pretty number six the official name of that color, pretty pig number six.
Speaker 2: Don't care. You are going to reverse the color back just like I asked you to, or you're going to reverse the car.
Speaker 3: You're saying you want the original color on that car and now pretty very pink color number six.
Speaker 1: You want the original color.
Speaker 3: Okay, we can't paint the back the original color, but it's gonna be a lot of weak or so we're going to get that color in because all we had with you a pretty retty pin number six. So if you want to bring it back, we can do that for you. It won't take it take by the.
Speaker 2: Week or so. What I need you to do is paint my car color back.
Speaker 3: We paint that bag will be about twenty five hundred bucks, so it no quote quote I.
Speaker 2: Know what's going to happen is I'm going to come down there. I'm going to talk to your boss and I'm going to get you fired and you guys are going to paint my car back to its original calor.
Speaker 1: That's what's gonna to make sure he you create. You don't like the pretty prey number six on the call?
Speaker 2: No, I don't like to call it pretty pretty pink, and I definitely don't mind here. So do what I ask you to.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't do that because this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your wife set you up. What Yes, your wife said you were having your car work down here and she wanted to message you.
Speaker 1: Oh my.
Speaker 3: Wow, so your cars is. I think your car is fine. I don't know if it's a pretty pretty pink or now, but it sounds really nice.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: You guys wake up every morning with Jebile phone branks