Speaker 1: All right, we're back with Rewives Part two with Tory Spelling discussing the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. This is juicy. Ooh this And by the way, I've said a thousand things that I would have regret. But Yolanda's saying that volleyball is masculine and not something that Gigi should be playing to be a model, and that she thought her daughter was a lesbian. These things would not age well. And the thing of it is, like, it may not be politically correct, and it's not what you want someone to push your daughter into any more than you'd want Tiger Woods to push his son into into golf. But like, the bitch is a major, worldwide, international, famous, verry rich supermodel, So Yolana did something right because she was a nobody. Then, like that's isn't it iconic to see Gigi hadid on a Housewives episode a'm and mom, she's almond mom.
Speaker 2: That's like a is she though?
Speaker 1: There's like a thing on social media? Bet she said she laid a couple of almonds or something. That's a thing called almond mom. And I think it's after her. You never heard of this, No, it's a TikTok thing a'm and mom because there's like a meme or a giff for a sound or something. I don't know what any of the gift and it's because she had said something that she had a few amends.
Speaker 2: But I feel like Yolanda had a very curated character when she started the show that then progressed. And I don't know if you know, I know that she went through a lot of medical things, but a lot changed, huge swing from the Yoland in this season to the Yoland in future seasons.
Speaker 1: So apparently Gigi complained about feeling weak after having only half an almond, cause Yolanda said, have half an almond when you're hungry. This is fucked up. This is fucked up. This is fucked up. Like yeah, this is so so she's almond mom. Wow, Like I literally if I ate almonds, I hate. I don't like almonds unless they've got like salt or tomorrow. I don't eat just like plain blonde almonds. And you know she's talking about like raw raw, non salted at like asshole almonds. I'd rather eat the stuffing from my couch. So those are like those are asshole almends. Just so I would never got slammed. I think, listen, if it bends, it's funny. If it breaks, it's not. So I think it was funny because it became a TikTok thing later. And I don't think she got slammed enough then. Now she'd be obliterated like Kim Kardashian adjusting Marilyn Monroe's dress for the met Gala and losing sixteen pounds in four hours. But almond Mom is based on Jiji Yolanda Hadid So, oh my gosh, yeah, so she created a supermodel with half an almond. How many almonds would you really if I grab dimonds? I'm gonna be honest with you, how many almonds I would probably eat? They would have to be salted, as I mentioned, or sweet or covered in chocolate, and I would say I would eat six state. That's my realistic number of almonds if I went went for cashews the same. There's no world where I'd ever read half an amend.
Speaker 2: I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I don't understand it. I don't understand what warm nuts on planes? But that's about it, right, But do you pick out the ones you want? You eat the whole thing? Like, what do you yeah, no, No, you don't eat the whole thing.
Speaker 2: No, I pick out the cashews and like it's all salted, it's warm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, there's a couple of like hazelnuts in there, and then there's the almond that's got some like warmth and oil and salt to it. And that's what I do to this some other straggler nuts in there. I don't go for the little peanuts. I don't go I want the slurnut yeats. Yeah, you don't have to filler like slice nuts. Yeah, I agree, But half an almond is not something that you participate in.
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: So Kim goes to the Havana Club. It just seems like a bizarre If a person has some irrational behavior as it pertains to drinking and then goes to a cigar bar that has like the glass human doors, you might think it's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't justify it. Actually, no, you have no justification. Okay, Now, I feel like there was more of a conversation there though, and it was cut.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, this is what I love. She's a producer at heart.
Speaker 2: Don't you think he just loosely threw that out and then Kyle was.
Speaker 1: Like, no, I mean yeah, it seems like a couple of things. It seems like another thirsty house husband. It seems like Taylor's lawyer at the time wants to be famous. Yes, he seems to want to make conversation, and he did something that producers definitely prodded him to do once they knew that it was the case. Like the lawyer character in that scene isn't normally the ones like hey, Kyle, I just saw you're sister at that. Like it just was a little wanting to be in the action.
Speaker 2: As a fan, I actually resented that he was the one that said it. I didn't want to hear him speak or come from his mouth. See, I was like, great information just dropped on us. Please can you make another character say it?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. For those of you who are not Tory Spelling fans, like you need to there's no person who understands a Housewives fan like Tory Spelling. Let me just break this down. In a previous moment, Tory's feels a little resentful. So Tory felt a little cheated that you had two b characters having a meeting about something so important like meeting your you know your ex husband's paramore, so she would have requested that we have at least two A A characters in that scene. Correct with Brandy, and I respect that. And now she says something that so many of you can relate to, so many of us can relate to getting a juicy good line from the wrong fucking person.
Speaker 2: It's so true and it's not even like a Fay dropping it on us. Was gret is that more? Thank you? Yeah? Because she can learn it, but this gross lawyer I had no interest. I was no. Yes, it took away from the moment because I felt resentment as a fan.
Speaker 1: Mad respect by the way, for the audience and for Tory. Half of my face has like a thousand dollars in makeup on it. Half has less than one hundred because I was doing something so if my face looks different, That's why I was trying to see how much it really made a difference. One side is like fully Clay to Poe and Valmont not and then the other side I haven't finished it, but the other side is like really really cheap like essence.
Speaker 2: I see that now. I did not even notice that. Besides, I was just thinking, how good your eyes look? And I was like, wow, I have no makeup on my eyes. Though I went excessive on make up because I was trying to look great, I was noticing your makeup too.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't get to the eyes because I really am not going to make up. It takes me a long. I don't I get over. I can't do it.
Speaker 2: I can't get all your Instagram, I would disagree.
Speaker 1: No, I'm good at knowing the steps and knowing the products. I really don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. I know what is better, I know what's exactly the same, and I know it's bullshit. But if I have like a time, if I have an hour and I have to get the whole thing done something like it's like if I cook a dinner, the pasta won't be on the table with the chicken whale, So like I don't I didn't get to the eyes and I can never do lashes like I didn't get to the lips. It's just like a gloss and I didn't get to the eyes and I didn't get to the powder. I can never finish the full meal. Like that's like I just can't I get you. It's just over what just an almond, just and a half, just an almend. I need half an almends. I could do the rest. Okay, so nobody. There is no greater Margaret show was very good at the analogies and the metaphors. There's no greater crystallizer than than Tory Spelling. You just crystallize a nuggative information. Where are you? I don't see you. I'm a chrystiz, You're a crystal. You crystallize that, like, that's amazing her. Okay, did you notice that there was an abundance of thick bracelets on this episode, like Kyle had. Kyle had matching big like warriors, you know, the Princess Warrior coffs, and then and then someone else had one whole one and though so for if anyway, this was the episode of thick coff bracelets. Just I don't know why, but it just was.
Speaker 2: There was super annoyed at the store that Brandy and Lisa vander Pump shopped.
Speaker 1: Down and not be you feel like it's not at the level I know, I know the story. You know, it's like it's like boobsh It's it's boomish, right, It's the same thing. And they used to go in there to yes it, maybe it might as well be boomish.
Speaker 2: So and how do we ask might be one step above?
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say that that's really funny. Yeah, how do we describe that type of store? Like, it's just it's a little hodgepodge and a little like tween meets adult and a little gimmicky.
Speaker 2: It's the stores that basically you don't you go to like downtown LA or wherever you get your ship from. Everyone can check it off what you're gonna carry your store. You just curate a store.
Speaker 1: It's like what does everybody else do in a normal store? I guess you're curating it too, but it's like this is different, Like I don't know. At least you know you're gonna say the same bag.
Speaker 2: Ones on every block.
Speaker 1: You know you're gonna see the same bag in five stores, and it's probably gonna have an evil eye on it. It's probably gonna have some rhyinestone somewhere.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, yeah, it's not like cheap, but it's not like you can buy anything for under two hundred dollars. Like it's not but it's not crazy, like.
Speaker 1: I know exact there's one of those in Greenwich. There's one of those on the Avenue in Greenwich.
Speaker 2: And it's it's like they're less in New York than in LA. But and you'll see knock off.
Speaker 1: You'll see like a knockoff Potaga clutch in there that's covered in fur or like the knockoff like woven one, and like knock off Katie, knock off Cardier bracelets and Evil Eye bracelets. It's like that that thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's like they get a form online and they just check off what they want to exactly and like actually pick the.
Speaker 1: I know exactly what you're saying, and and and there are cute things in there, like I've found few things. But yeah, I get it. I totally get it.
Speaker 2: So May Brandy'd be shopping at an op be Yes, would Lisa Vanderpump.
Speaker 1: No, uh yeah. However, I never saw Lisa vanderpub wearing expensive clothes. If you really think about it, it was sort of expensive, but they were like sort of an not be in my opinion. I never I never saw her. I saw her as looking like it was like it was like colorful and diamondy and like Texan, but her diamond's huge. But it doesn't look like gleamingly Harry Winston White, like her clothes look pink and satin, and her closet does too, but it didn't look like it just didn't look at that level of like your mez level.
Speaker 2: To me, Oh, you're right. And I remember when I did her show, what's it called, Oh my gosh, overserved mm hmm. She was like, oh, I love your dress. Is it's Zimmerman this you'll get this reference, right. I was like, yeah, she's like, I love Zimmerman. That's a good reference. Like it's not top level designer stuff, but it's not.
Speaker 1: It's above mid. It's above mid. And now that the you know. And by the way, I like that. And by the way, I've lived in above mid most of my life. I have a lot. I literally have either air Mez or McQueen or like, oh no, I have like love Shack Fancy. I'm just saying, like I love the Dollar Store as much as I love Ermes. And that is not an exaggeration. I love highs and lows.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I don't really. I used to live in the mid range. But I would say, once you know the g's the f's the C's and the Erica Jane Doriet crew came in. The pendulum swung into like logo logos, show all your money, new money, rich clothing, like that's what it is now. It's very very logo y. It's it's it's ridiculous. So I prefer the Lisa vander Pump above mid with some expensive accessories than I do like the obvious f cheesey. It's the alphabet now, it's the alphabet show now. It's just that's what it is.
Speaker 2: So are you saying that Lisa Vanderpump picked and not Be to shop.
Speaker 1: In the producers picked where to shop where they got.
Speaker 2: Instance, wait where they got right now, and not Be is on Robertson Crat Yeah, okay, so sir they filmed it, sir afterwards.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I wanted to do a walk and shop right, but the producers picked it because they don't get clearance everywhere. And it was before integrations where you'd get a store who's going to like pay for you to shop there. And Kyle did know in the store which she later had a store that was and that store was a little like this too, but like a half a quarter of a notch up, but that store was like this above mid level. Yeah, so that's very interesting. Yeah, these are before the days of the Louis Bouton outfits on the show.
Speaker 2: How could you keep up with those outfits? Like, it's just not.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's fashion. I think it's forced. I think fashion is there's a level of being comfortable with what you're wearing, not feeling like you're a mannequin that's been dressed up with the whole window of the the the outfit. I think there has I think for me, fashion has to have some creativity.
Speaker 2: You're right, there is no creativity to me.
Speaker 1: It's not I mean the hair, the choice with the hair and the ornaments and all that stuff. Yes, but yeah, and Eric Erica started this whole thing.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 1: Erica started it, then Dory copied, then Lisa Rinna copied, then Kyle like they then Kyle has interesting hair does now like Erica started it and they all copied her. Erica started it. There's no discussion. She came in. Everybody woke their asses up and felt like they had to elevate. That's what happened. All right, let's get to the meet. Now you are going to really have a lot of institutional knowledge here. I just want to talk about Brandy wearing a cocktail dress in the middle of the day. That was what hit me. A black cocktail dress that was tight, like a Robert Palmer dress in the little middle of the day.
Speaker 2: But I feel like she wears those everywhere.
Speaker 1: I don't understand. I don't understand it, Like I just you think she wears that always with like a leather jacket on top of it. I just was that ever, I don't I don't understand it. It's just such a risque Vegas dress in the middle of the day. Just I don't get it.
Speaker 2: You're talking about when she met Sena, but she was also wearing one when she met Lisa, just a different pot.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't think Wait, you said that was the same day. Was it not the same day?
Speaker 2: I meant they probably stillmed it the same day, But it wasn't the same day, not in order on the show, but they probably Oh.
Speaker 1: They could have filmed it in the same day. But she's saying she's not wearing the same thing. You're saying she's wearing like one of those little dresses in both scenes, right.
Speaker 2: I feel like she wears those in every scene basically, so that's how one of some like sake for like vest over it.
Speaker 1: That's her uniform. So yeah, I just I don't know why. I really do not want to appear judgmental because I think she seems great. I just I'm just like, I've just never worn a black, little tight, stretchy dress during the day. I just haven't either, But that's fine. That's why I'm me. And I'm wearing a grandma cardigan, and I bet you she's never worn a grandma cardigan during the day, so that's different strokes. Okay, So she's wearing and.
Speaker 2: She's wearing over the little slinky dress would have been something that's in fashion now.
Speaker 1: Okay, So she's wearing a nightclub dress to like a nightclub environment during the day. Okay, you would not have suggested going. If you're telling the truth, you would say, there's no fucking need for this, or is it our.
Speaker 2: Need for this? No, there's no need for it except that they have a spin off show that's starting approximately minutes after this last scene.
Speaker 1: So then it's not real. So then it's like not a real thing. So it's a.
Speaker 2: Because why these years later she said no, I don't think it would, but she admits on the show that she did it for Lisa.
Speaker 1: Well, they had a good hook, because the hook was to say, it's going to be awkward because we're best friends that are made for television, fake best friends that now have to interact together, and this girl works for me. It's kind of brilliant, like it's a it's a hook, it's a link. So they meet and the line that was in the trailer everywhere then and now is like, you know you're not gonna be the one who's gonna cry.
Speaker 2: I love that, but wait, I just got to say, going back to the spinoff, if this were my dad's show, he would have had Brandy Glanville do many like crossovers on Smander pump rolls like you said the Denmom, she would have transfer over there seamlessly. Actually at this point, yeah, it's not opportunity. Okay, you're not gonna be right. Yes, you don't get to cry you? Is that what she said? Get?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't get to cry. It's not going to be you. Somebody's gonna cry today, it's not going to be you. Yeah, what do you at? Let's like break this down though, like, let's actually talk about it now. Obviously this girl, sheana knew he's married. They're public, he's a public figure, so that's like, but I have had a man. I have had a man say to ma, I'm getting separated, like that might not be public yet I have had that happen, a very wealthy man who was friends with a very famous person and I met them together who he was really like handsome and interesting, and he said that he was getting separated. And if someone is in the midst of a separation, it took me ten years to get divorced, Like if someone was separated that you know, like that's that's passing. So I don't believe that entirely. I really don't, but I kind of you she could tell herself that to believe it.
Speaker 2: But being that he is a public figure, how did she not know that his current wife, let's say they're separate, is pregnant.
Speaker 1: Though, oh I forgot for fuck that, forget it. That's ridiculous. Well, I don't know. Try pass it.
Speaker 2: Off like she didn't know, but then she did know when she stayed, but she didn't know. But I was the same thing. I was like, wait, she's slipping up what she's saying, so you could just google him and see, like, but I hear you. He could have been like, I'm in a loveless marriage. It's not working. We're getting separate. Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do benefit. I'll do benefit of the doubt with that. I'll do benefit of the doubt. Like, no matter how you slice it, it's not great. It's not you're with an actor. He's married to the public. You know, the public thinks he's married and she's pregnant. I used to see you at the Whiskey, the place up on the top of the roxy that play upstairs. You guys want you and you and Shannon Doherty walked in there and used to wear old Levi's. I don't know. I didn't bring it up last time. You guys used to. You were in a Levi's phase and it was like the cool thing or somef and like a tank top or a T shirt and Levi's that was like your thing, and you had a bob haircut like you guys were. I was. I was dumbfounded, like I couldn't believe it. And I remember being on Save by the Bell and was so separated from most of the actors, like I wasn't hanging out with them, but it was it was kind of you guys were famous and I wasn't. That was like a big deal. That was a massive, massive deal. So to someone who's now dating a famous actor or you know, somebody who's got some everybody seemed famous to me, even the loser actors were famous to me, Like everybody who's at that person was in a wheel Fortune commercial, Like it doesn't matter, Like that's fame and we are not, and like that's a big deal. So just to put that in perspective for you, this is a big goddamn get for her, and now she can go talk about it in the media and be one time on Access Hollywood. I would have thought I was Madonna. That's a very big deal for someone who's not famous.
Speaker 2: So I guess I didn't know the piece of the puzzle. I thought he left Brandy for Leanne, but he left Sheena. I still don't is it Sheena Shana? Like I've never liked that character because I can't say her name because it's.
Speaker 1: He was fucking around on his fuck around.
Speaker 2: So he and Brandy were done, completely done.
Speaker 1: No, I think he was fucking around on his wife, and that was the one in first position Sheena or he really liked her, or she said he did, or he told her what she wanted to hear. And I guess you can fuck around on your wife, but you can't fuck around on your fuck around. So he was cheating on two people, at least with Leanne. He was cheating on his wife, and he was cheating on his wife's mistress.
Speaker 2: Wild so one hundred Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I would say that if you have a one roach in your house or one mouse.
Speaker 2: Is there are usually more.
Speaker 1: So I would say this is not what was under the floorboards, this is what was above Yeah. Fuck like rabbits right, And what is the point of Sheena the mistress going on television to say how she was cheated on? That's just them being desperate and scrounging for clickbait stories.
Speaker 2: Well, she went on to get her own show, so it's something right.
Speaker 1: Totally. And now does does that reputation precede her because I forgot about that? Yeah I didn't.
Speaker 2: That was fine.
Speaker 1: So like fay Resnick posts for Playboy and was just on the stand in the oj trial. Yeah, and her reputation proceeds are But Sheena was having an affair with a woman with a man who's married to someone who's pregnant, and now it doesn't matter, and scannedaval is really a big deal. But like no one remembers the Sena thing. That's sort of interesting because I think that's kind of a big deal. I think that would be something where you go, what she was sleeping with him and his wife was having a baby. So Torri, guess what, Guess what, Toy, We're very topical right now, like we're taught talking about something that we just naturally got to and we both don't realize that this is going on in the Twitter sphere. So I love when this happens. And thank god for my producers because I wouldn't have known that. So Danielle just told me this little nugget. So I'm saying to Tory right now, you know, I literally just said to you, Sheena was sleeping with a married man's tea. Sina was sleeping with a pregnant, married woman's husband. And I remember Tiki Barber being taken off NBC because he was having an affair on his pregnant wife, and that was like devastating an affair and a pregnant wife is like a cardinal sin, Like that's kind of a big one. It's nine months keep your dick in your goddamn pants, so that's a big one. So he cheated on Brandy while pregnant with Sheena. They had a scene about it, and it kind of like, oh, I forgot about it until this episode. You forgot about until this episode, and you remember everything, So why I don't think that the scandalal thing is as big of a deal as what Sheina did. And apparently Sena and Brandy right now current twenty twenty three, Holy shit, Toy, this is ten years ago. This is ten years ago. Ten years ago, Sheena had a scene with Brandy about cheating and I didn't remember it, and I didn't remember like Gina being that or doing that. And now in current Twitter culture, because social media is so insane, scandabal is way bigger. And I think that the offense what do you think, Toy, is the offense?
Speaker 2: Sir? Are you saying like Sina should be pissed right now?
Speaker 1: Like, no, Sheena is, Brandy's got robbed. Brandy's going to be her scandal. Oh that's true too, But if Tiki Barber got taken off television, off NBC television, and she got a slap on the wrist from Brandy. So now Brandy has gone on to enter the chat and click bait herself into a conversation, and she said, what's with all these Vanderprump people? Ten years later she's saying, what's with all these Vanderprump people and the cheating? And Sheena, who should have just stayed in her turtle shell, said well, I didn't cheat, you know, with my best friend. I didn't, you know, I didn't I didn't sleep with my best friend's boyfriend. I think sleeping sleeping with a pregnant woman's husband is way worse. No, what's worse?
Speaker 2: Okay? I have so many questions right now? So what is proud of us?
Speaker 1: Though? We got to a point where like we're so relevant, it's twenty twenty three year Like we just walked into a room that's current, and I'm so proud of us.
Speaker 2: Okay, go, So why is she now entering the convo about Scandeville.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but they're in a Twitter war and I'm just I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you should have brought it a little sooner if they wanted some attention.
Speaker 1: You're right, but we're talking about it later. But we're talking about it. You're wait, so we're talking about it as a very side a very very No, we're talking about it is a very side dish. But I need to know from the girl's last question, did this tweet happen like now or this is like a couple of months ago. You're saying, right now, live and direct, this is a current debate.
Speaker 2: I now, did Sena bringing this up for wait?
Speaker 1: What god rewives fan base and tory spelling? One hour ago, Brandy and Sheena are tweeting at each other about this very thing that we are talking about day we was. I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, it's like we're psychic.
Speaker 1: Well, the other episode with you did so well. The show is killing it okay, and you're gonna be a co host a lot on you hopefully, and you your episode did really well. So this is exciting because this is like more buried us on the episode. So I'm really really really excited. That's all I have to say. It's tell me more. So anyway, Wait, I have a.
Speaker 2: Question, So going back to Tiki Barber, so how come Eddie Cibrian wasn't just like annihilated from Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Does he have a career?
Speaker 2: He does well. I mean his wife, obviously, LeAnn Rimes is much more famous. But he does consistently work.
Speaker 1: But does he after show like good shows? You're saying I didn't say that, No, but like, would they have been better? Was he a major guy that could have been a major guy and now he's like a cocktail party joke or is he a real guy? I don't I couldn't pick him up.
Speaker 2: I feel like everyone was like, oh, I feel like you never got in trouble about this. Am I wrong?
Speaker 1: I don't know if he did, but Brandy had some questionable behavior on the show, and maybe they were like, oh, this must have been a very volatile, crazy marriage.
Speaker 2: True, but I don't know. I feel like after that scandal happened, I was like, oh, Eddie Cibrian's probably never going to work again. And then he keeps getting past as a leading man in network series.
Speaker 1: So Tori Spelling again, Crystal says something because because guess what, Lee, men, thank You're right. Men don't get them. But I was just gonna say, but Leanne Rimes had a pile of shit on her for a long time. Men don't wear the shit. So who's wearing more of the shit? Tom or the girl in the scandaval? It feels like he is currently right, he'll become he'll become some of people on a date and it's like bro culture, right.
Speaker 2: But he's kind of like that fluid kind of guy a little bit right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Rakla first was slammed, my producers tell me at first, but now, yeah, she was slammed. Now it's on him. But still the man does not wear the bag of shit like the woman does. It's so true, Lee, because guess what, that's what That's what I think of Leanne rhymes like, that's what I think first, like, and I think she's I mean, I remember some of her songs being amazing, and it's like the thing we're talking about. So we're talking about here a lot of like reputational shrap, reputational shrapnel. It's really important, Like fay Resnick has reputational has undeniably has reputational shrapnel, and Sheena doesn't. For the most part, she fits right and working at that bar, you can't, you can't, you don't know where to turn with all the scandals in there, and Leanne Rhymes has reputational shrapnel to me, what about to you?
Speaker 2: Yes and no. And that's a hard one probably for me to answer because I feel like, you know, when I met my husband, we were both married, so I there was fallout for me after that, but because my husband at the time was married with children, it didn't It was obviously we've stayed married seventeen years, we have five kids together. No, you're right, I remember it now, but there was a reputation. I remember at the time having a manager at the time that was like, this is you're not going to get jobs because of this, and I was like, one, it's two different things, and you're right.
Speaker 1: But for some reason, and luck is great too, you don't have reputational shopnel because I forgot about it and I remember it now again. I knew that I knew that there was stuff with you and your husband, and then that it happened, you know, and I'm sure people were saying, oh, it was karma that he was cheating on you, because you guys are cheating on your that was definitely probably said, yeah, yeah, yeah, So it's now all familiar. But I don't know why I remember. I mean, I don't really, I wouldn't have remembered it. I forgot. I didn't know how you guys got together. Now it's coming back into POI so much other stuff out there, t and I about me. It might be and because you stayed together, get lost and because you stayed together, which people do respect and number one in this country, people really respect you staying together. But Leanne and Eddie are still together too, right, And I don't have a good reason for why it feels different. I don't know, because I don't think your main storyline was you being the mistress. I think like you, it was quick. I don't know. I feel like it was like we're together and you were off to the races.
Speaker 2: It isn't that what happened with Leanne rhymesid Eddie Sabrian.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what the reason is. I don't know why it is.
Speaker 2: Would would Leanne Rhymes Would the perception of her be different if her and Eddie had gone on to have children together of their own?
Speaker 1: That's a great question.
Speaker 2: They're not.
Speaker 1: Yeah there, it's still her case. Yeah, that's that's a good one. Yeah, Because you're now a new whole family. That is right, Oh okay, it was love. Look they have kids together and it starts to go away. It's not that people are saying that, it's that's just what your life brand is now, Like, that's just who you are to people like this whole family, And I think you did a show about it, and so that's that's what I think. Like I think of you now as like the mom and yeah, I didn't even So that's a great it's a great thing. But the point is that stuff is scary, and that's why people stay in relationships, and that's why people have secrets, and that's why people hide things they're scared about the aftermath. Like the heart sometimes wants with the heart wants, you know, and it's not always pretty, and nobody's perfect and everybody it happens to everybody. It's happened to me. It's it's rampant because feelings and emotions are involved, and it sucks when you're keeping something a secret, especially when you're a public person. Right interesting, Yeah, and by the way, yeah, you took a shot, and it doesn't mean you would have stayed in the relationship you were in. But sometimes when you're having the affair. Then when you get together, the grass is not it's not the roses. It was when it was a secret too, right exactly. Yeah, very interesting. But Drandy was pregnant, which is crazy. And do you think how do you think they both handled the scene the moment? I think I think Brandy was a class act in it. I think she handled herself very well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she had some good one liners.
Speaker 1: But didn't don't you think that she when she said fine and if I see you, you can say hello.
Speaker 2: I love that part.
Speaker 1: She vindicated her a little.
Speaker 2: She did because she showed vulnerability.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I don't think she's vindicated Leanne. She vindicated Sheena saying if I see you, like, don't be afraid to say hello, Like she didn't need a letter off of Hoop right now.
Speaker 2: I might be mixing up episodes and it might be another episode I'm thinking of. But she says that she's in therapy or she's gone to therapy with Eddie and Leanne.
Speaker 1: Oh that's for the kids.
Speaker 2: I'm sure for the kids. So she was like, I think she says in this episode that if I've gone to therapy with Leanne and Eddie, I can go meet her. I can get I can get.
Speaker 1: Through this, yes, yes, and but Sheina kept digging the knife. Indeed, the problem was, she know was she was trying to justify her relationship and she was digging herself in deeper, like, yeah, he brought me flowers, he bought me diamond earings. He moved me into my apartment, and you could tell. And we've all been there. We're like, you don't want to hear it, but then you heard it. You're like, wait what, So she's like, I don't want to wait what apartment? Like wait, you know, like that, and.
Speaker 2: Then that's her he met your mother, Yes, and then that's new. Oh god god. Sheina was making it worse and worse, which hats off to Brandy. She kept it together and yes she.
Speaker 1: Didn't go low. Brandy and Knackolo. I would have handled it like this if I were she, and I would have said, I have made many mistakes in my life. This is one of the biggest I've made. All I came to say is I am deeply sorry. I understand. I just want you to know I didn't realize. I thought you were going through a separation. I don't know if that's bullshit or not, but and I was wrong, and I'm older and wiser and I will never do it again, and so I have to thank you for the lesson and peace out. Not like well I got flowers. That was crazy and not a great tactic.
Speaker 2: It was a horrible tactic. Like I don't even know what she was justifying that that made it more of a real relationship. If he gave her diamonds and took her on ski trips to Brandy's ski house, right or boat No, took her on boat trips and it was Brandy's boat. Is this true?
Speaker 1: I think so. And it was also I think she Well, this is a good lesson for people. If you have to cop to something with somebody else, rip the band aid off, say you're sorry, and get the fuck out, because do not dig yourself in deeper and don't start giving details and don't try. People always do that. They want to like dig their way out and get some last licks in. There are no last licks. She wanted to justify her own relationship, I think to make it like well, Eddie was at fault too. He told me this. He told me that it wasn't like I was just cheating for something that didn't mean anything. Yeah, no, I agree, it's fifty shades of garbage. But you'd rather have a wamband thank you man, than you know, mother's meeting Mother's for instance.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't have said, like, you know, you were Tuesday nights, and you wouldn't have been like, I wasn't just Tuesday nights. You would have been like, okay, right, I'm just gonna take it. I'm just gonna take it, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just take it exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: If it hadn't been on a TV show, maybe she would have just taken it. But she's now like, okay, I'm going into this new show. Am I going to look like I'm not the star? Like I'm no, I don't think. No, you doing it? Then? Why not just shut the fuck up?
Speaker 1: Because she was telling the audience all this stuff too, and she thought she needed to justify the affair, but she just wasn't smart doing it. She wants to get the whole you know, she wanted. She knows the cameras are on, and she was way more agreen at that years ago, so she knows the cameras are on, and she's talking to Brandy, but she's talking to us also, and she wants to justify that it was a real relationship. Otherwise she wouldn't have continued, and he made her feel like it was real and all that stuff which happens all the time.
Speaker 2: If Ira Brandy, I would have said, Okay, so when you found out I was pregnant, Like, did you ever say are you going to leave her? Now? That at first I didn't know, she said, I didn't know he was still together. I thought you were separated. Then she knows she's pregnant, so was I would have liked some justification, like did he say, like, oh I got her, I knocked her up before I left her?
Speaker 1: What does it matter? Like, what does it even matter? No, but she seems like she's almost still in love with him, Like that was a real heartbreak, Brandy. He was, yeah, yeah, it really. She seems wounded as a result of that. That really got her. But you know, we don't know his side of the story and we don't care, but uh yeah, that's a relatable thing. That was a realiable scene. Did you like the episode? Did you like this episode and did you like it back then like when the show is like that versus now?
Speaker 2: I think I loved it even more now because I know what's evolved over the last ten years, Like I know where everyone is, Like I remember loving it back then, but now just being able to go back and please go and know where they came from and where they're going next in the future is like.
Speaker 1: I love you because you're right. Now we get to see Adrianne and her husband and bickering, and it's like, that's a breakdown. And now we know that Taylor married that guy, that lawyer, and they now live in Orange County, so we're putting puzzle pieces together. That makes sense. Yeah, you're right, that's that's brilliant all And now we know that she and is like on this other show, yeah, with her own and was married, I think or is married or something.
Speaker 2: And poor fa Resnik is still screwed.
Speaker 1: And poor Favor is not a housewife. But we'll say, yes, Robbed, you're so cool. You're just great. I was so excited, Like I don't you know. Sometimes I'm like, oh, I gotta do the podcast today, having nothing to do with you, but like I was leaping in here. This is so fun.
Speaker 2: I feel the same about here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love doing this with you. It's very exciting. And this was a meaty one that connected back to where you live. And I'm sorry about your eye. And I still haven't been back to LA, so hopefully when I come to LA, we'll get together. And I, for the record, I really do respect staying with your spouse through something like fidelity or infidelity does not a whole relationship make You could not cheat, but be mean to your spouse the whole time and berate them and demoralize them. And I would think that de moralizing or not respecting your partner is worse than cheating. Not that you want to have experience either, but I just don't think that fidelity someone not cheating their whole relationship doesn't mean that's a good marriage.
Speaker 2: I agree, and I think back and I'm like, oh my gosh, what if I had listened to everybody saying leave, leave, leave privately and publicly at the time we went on to stay together, to work things out and have a fifth baby. I can't imagine bo, who just turned six and not being in our lives.
Speaker 1: It's so true. And Hillary Clinton talked about this too, that she was the one blame, she was blame more than him, same thing you said she was blamed for not leaving and it felt like she was like setting women back fifty years. And I was proud of her for staying when I spoke to her, like that's not what has defined her life and her family. And they're old and they're together, you know, so that you know you want somebody to be sitting on the park bench with you. So I respect that as a choice and like to work something through, and I respect it as an honor to a vow.
Speaker 2: True. Yeah, I mean at the time, I remember saying, this is a heartbreaking situation, and in the moment, I truly felt like, you know, what do I do? Hold my head up high and leave with my four little ducklings following behind me, or stay? Like either way I lose, Like emotionally, I'm losing right now because I'm suffering. We're all.
Speaker 1: So don't break up the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I stayed, And I'm really happy I stayed, and I love him and I'm glad we stayed together.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. What a great note to end on, Tori, You're the greatest. Oh, just give me your rose and your thorne of the episode. I would like to hear your favorite part and your least favorite part.
Speaker 2: Of the episode. Ooh, okay, uh my favorite part of the episode. My favorite part of the episode was the Brandy Sheena scene. Okay, I love I just wanted to know what was going to happen. I love that scene. My least favorite probably, I mean, I don't know, it's anytime canials on. So I just.
Speaker 1: I don't like the Medium scene. But what father? No Medium? That didn't really bother me. I hate fake anything fake, I don't do. So the Medium scene is.
Speaker 2: Bullshit to me and the lawyer. The lawyer saying the Havana bar that really bothered you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that might that might be your thorn.
Speaker 2: Like I I you know me, I love Beverly Hills, but I do go in and out of other housewives do like OC. But now you ruin my day by saying Taylor in this new lawyer guy she's married to is going to be on there, So now I watch because I.
Speaker 1: Can't watch him. Well, I don't know why, but I had the first sentence of me talking today was that I liked Fay. So whenever phase talking, that's one of my favorites. There's something about her. I just think she's great. You're right, you like didn't you light up when she was on, like, yeah, she's great. I did.
Speaker 2: I did too, because you like, what's gonna happen next?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just like her fucking in the mask. I think she's attractive, she's got the Ames bags, she's she's smart, she's not taking any ship from anyone. I'm voting for Fae to be a housewife. That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Tory, until next time and feel better. And loved your family and it was cute, so fun as usual.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: I loved you. You're bye.
Speaker 2: Thank you mhm