Speaker 1: Welcome to Can't Fully Reckless, the production of iHeart Radio and the Black Effects. And just like that, we're back with yet another carefully reckless episode with your girl.
Speaker 2: Just hilarious.
Speaker 1: What I be doing, I'll be fixing mess and it is what it is, okay, all right, and I'm here with my best friend of games. So I get I saw a lot of comments, y'all happier.
Speaker 2: When she on.
Speaker 1: The ratings is higher when she on because they love you, So say what's up?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 2: So that's what they say? Say it about it? I think you can do better than that. What's up?
Speaker 1: Do a little bit better? One more for the one time? Say it for the people on the back, baby, what's up?
Speaker 2: What's up? Guys? Now?
Speaker 1: If I say no, say it for the gays in the back, she'd have been standing screaming, shouting and hanging from the roof.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, so let me tell you something right now. We're not gonna do is talk about it, talk about us, the gays. Oh y'all, Oh O god, I know us.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 1: I'm not gay, not not gay. I was, but I am not now, thanks, all right?
Speaker 2: I mean it was cool, but I'm extreighty. All right, look, we're gonna jump straight in. We got a voice memo today.
Speaker 1: Y'all do not know how happy I am after reading them long ass, incomplete ass sentences that sya'all be sending me. But I can't help because I'm gonna be okay. I know, I know I'll be struggling to read over this.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker. You be struggling right with me. I don't know. I know.
Speaker 1: Listen, we ain't gonna struggle to day though. This is an update, the first one I'm gonna ump into. So she sent two paragraphs commenting on the last week's episode, and then she sent a voice memo so we can jump into our mess.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna read her comment first.
Speaker 1: She said, I'm listening to the best the episode, and I'm listening to y'all joke about these voice notes bruh, and then sent a bunch of middle finger emojis and said, I sent some, but for real, the situation is worse now and I'm even more lost on what to do or maybe what not to do. Fuck these incomplete stories. I would like some help please. All right, I'm sorry, I'm always fussing about I ain't got no voice notes, and y'all keep typing these long progress and meanwhile, I motherfucking answers, like bitch, I said, voice notes, and you keep skipping over my shit. All right, So we're gonna get into our story, Okay, okay, I'm trying to figure out if I ever got into our story before or not. I felt like I did, and I feel like she missed that episode because I did this story before. But now she said some shit got worse. So we're going to jump into the news story.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 3: So after all of that happened, and I told you about her trying to do something while this, and I didn't know if I should tell her or not. I did end up telling her because she kept talking about it and I just was like, bro, like really and try like you really sound.
Speaker 1: Like a victim right.
Speaker 3: Now, And I I don't understand why, because nobody told you to go ahead and go chill with anybody. So now, fast forward, fast forward, fast forward, different situation.
Speaker 2: She sends a lot of reels.
Speaker 3: Right. I got tired of people sending me real so I started demanding for people to stop sending me You didn't got damn reels.
Speaker 2: It's getting too much.
Speaker 3: Notifications is out the ass every morning.
Speaker 2: Turn them off then, girl.
Speaker 3: I mean so like I saw the notification and I told her, like, bro, stop sending your reals minju. This is my friend of fifteen years pretty much, so like really I felt like I can just talk to her like I.
Speaker 2: Would talk to my brothers because she's pretty much.
Speaker 3: My sister, because she's around all of my family.
Speaker 2: Right, So so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, bro, so I'm sending me so many reels, Like it's at a point where I feel like I want to block you, and I really shouldn't have to, Like why I don't even watch these reels. We don't talk about them, we don't engage with them, like.
Speaker 2: You just sending them. And then that's it, just keep sending them. I don't even send you reels. So I was sending her.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I like spiritual stuff and her and I talk about a bunch of different things, and so like there's this one lady that I would send her a horoscope from. We're also I also have to same she is a Pisces and piss is in my birth turn. So yeah, like I had sent her a couple of things, so I went to the page to see if she had like looked at it, and the messages came up weird. So I asked her, hey, did you even follow me? And she was like, no, I am blocked you. I mean I blocked you. And I was like why why, she says, so to prevent you from getting reels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: You made that shit a big deal her sending you reels when all you gotta do is look at them or not look at them. You ain't got to open them and look at them boom. You know what I mean, cut them up, fucking okay, notifications off if you're trying to save your battery off is just plain and simple and simply annoying to you. You don't got to open them up boo. So, I mean, it was petty for how to block you, But that was just her being petty because you you made a petty argument of you not wanting reels being sent to you. Me and my best friend we sent reals all day and we never talk about them.
Speaker 2: We just send them. That's how we communicate them. That's what it is. And so yeah, so now.
Speaker 3: She so then I laughed at it, and I was like, that's mad petty, Like all you had to do is just stop clicking my name. And I felt the way more so because like you just blocked and didn't say nothing. Mind you, I'm a type of person that I will definitely block and say something.
Speaker 2: I would yeah, but oh you know what.
Speaker 3: I'm let me take that back, because I did block her a couple of years ago because she used to project like her size problems, saying to me like her size insecurities, and I'm.
Speaker 1: A city girl.
Speaker 3: I never really had a problem with my size. It's only some other people feel like they want to say something or clown about it. They want to really pay attention and so and I won't even say that's now, but like, you know, definitely around that time, so I did block her because I didn't know how to tell her nicely, and I would have just been rude. And I know that I can hit wave below the belt. I'll go to hell with yer's insults. So I didn't want to like do that because I.
Speaker 1: Do love her.
Speaker 2: I just didn't like what she was saying. Then wait, why are y'all go to hell? Though? That's how it be sometimes for your friend?
Speaker 1: I wish the fuck you would go to hell on me, bitch, and you already knew what's going on.
Speaker 2: Baby, y'all go to hell with you every time? Yeah, helln back?
Speaker 1: But yeah, I hey, look you see how you just said all you had to do was stop clicking my name? Why did you have to block me? And then don't say nothing? At least if you're gonna block me, be woman enough to tell me what's going on. Like, all right, you complaining about the reels, I'm blocking you. But just like you said, all she had to do was not click your name. That's all you had to do, was not click her name. When you see she's sending these childish ass rails.
Speaker 4: If she already told her that she don't want them, you know she don't like them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna know what you sent me. I have to click it to know that you said that to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, well, she complaining about her sending her reels constantly. I don't look at them, I don't so stop like, don't send them to me. But she sends her shit and she expects for her to open it and look at it because she's spiritual. But because what she's sending is spiritual, it's okay.
Speaker 4: But did the girl so she didn't like the spiritual post.
Speaker 2: No, she just didn't like that. She said, what's the problem. She made a big deal of her sending her reels friends do it all day.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 4: I don't give a damn if she told her that she don't like the damn reels, don't send the randoms.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, at the moment that you say I don't like the spiritual.
Speaker 1: Readings, then this friend came and you don't send it, and she can't get up saying you don't send it because I already voice to you and communicated with you without don't let's go, oh god.
Speaker 2: Hold up, hold up.
Speaker 1: I know this shit getting good, But listen to just a couple seconds of a commercial.
Speaker 2: If you love me, you'll listen.
Speaker 3: I also have had to work on my delivery, so you know, it's just like like the time that he wasn't talking and stuff like I'm just going through my.
Speaker 2: Life and then just realizing.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, well half the relationship. I just don't really don't have to tell her why we stopped talking, because how do you say somebody something like that? So anyways, and she didn't end up hit me up. I did end up telling her, and then we had a whole conversation and so now this.
Speaker 2: Is where we are.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so I told her, like, bro, like why you can't just not send me reels?
Speaker 2: Like why is this so hard?
Speaker 3: She was like, oh, well, thank you for your understanding for or something like that, and so I was like, and I really didn't want to argue. I was like, all right, well cool, I copy pretty much copy all right, thank you, I understand.
Speaker 2: I appreciate your mind.
Speaker 3: You when I asked a couple of people to stop sending me real no, I told them I told him to stop sending me reals, I said, thank you, I love you, because I wasn't trying to be malicious. It's just like I never asked for all of this stuff, like I really didn't, and every time I did ask, she kept blowing it off.
Speaker 2: So I was like, all right, now I gotta give yo. What is the motherfucker is she sending you porn or the rituals? And what the how is she sending you? Here? Is that ship has tainted in your spirit? You do not like it? Lord?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, now I got to actually get I don't even know how to.
Speaker 3: I just got to put my foot down on it, like it's now it's just seeming like a joke and I really not here for it. I actually found out that my aunt blocked me too, which I just feel, in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Is weird. I get that everybody you know, like.
Speaker 3: Does things in their own way and stuff like that, but it's just like you just really don't have to click my name, like in my opinion, it's just my opinion. Now moving on, we haven't talked since then. Since that time, and I asked her, now, the next day, her and I was working an event, or maybe like the day after, her and I was working an event like a wedding and stuff. And so we're in the car, and I'm not the type of person that if you don't talk about something, we're not about to be back cool until we talk about the shit. So I got in the car, she said hello, I.
Speaker 4: Said, what's up.
Speaker 2: I put my headphones in because I.
Speaker 3: Started watching some videos and stuff like that, and she wasn't saying anything.
Speaker 1: To me, to my little child, I hope it wasn't real you was watching, because I knew you would have blew up in that car.
Speaker 3: So to my knowledge, she wasn't talking to me, and she didn't like tap me or anything like that to like make me like.
Speaker 2: Turn to her or acknowledge.
Speaker 1: Her or something.
Speaker 3: I'm just in my phone at this point, so and I'm not really thinking anything of it. So now we get to the to the place we're taking out like the equipment that we need, and she drops something. Now the best friend at me. I wanted to make more fun of her, but I was just like, bro, why did you just wait?
Speaker 5: Mind you?
Speaker 3: This is like a cloud machine. I don't think you've ever seen a cloud machine or if you have, it's heavy, like it's a case that come with it and everything. So she trying to pick that up out of the trunk of a van. Why she's just about my size? Why are you doing that?
Speaker 2: So I was like, bro, why are you just in wait for me?
Speaker 3: And I kind of said it with like a little smirk, a little smile like I really wasn't being serious. She was like, well, you ain't have to say nothing, like.
Speaker 2: Why are you coming at me? What?
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Why am I coming at you? How am I coming at you?
Speaker 5: See?
Speaker 2: You had an attitude the whole time. Yeah, yeah, was supposed to talk.
Speaker 3: She said you have an attitude the whole time, the whole car ride and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, how how did I have an attitude? I said, Oh, so you assume you assume I had an attitude. Both of y'all.
Speaker 3: Answer, she just walked away or I don't know what she oh, And then when she said you had an attitude, she like banged on the case. And so I was like, what in the hell is your problem? Like why are you being so aggressive? And so she didn't say nothing, and she just walked away. So then.
Speaker 6: So then what happened?
Speaker 2: So we're in the spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all too was trying to figure out each other's temperature.
Speaker 2: Y'all can't.
Speaker 1: Y'all can't communicate mentally, like you know, unless y'all got some weird doctor stream shit.
Speaker 2: Going on, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Y'all both was trying to figure out each other's temperature. Whether you say, whether you admit it or not, you know, that's just how it.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 1: Both was quiet, becau y'all didn't know the other what the other one was on. Y'all just know you from your understanding, you was blocked. So you assume that she an attitude with you, and she assumed you add an attitude because.
Speaker 2: You ain't say shit.
Speaker 1: You put the headphones in, head down, and then she dropped the cloud machine and you laughed, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So but yeah, like I said, fifteen years of friendship, I'm gonna talk to you like you're my sister because we know each other for just that.
Speaker 3: Damn well, you know and so and then I still I'm still confused that to what attitude or like how I was coming at her and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So I just felt like she felt away from that. So now moving on, that's why you're talking out And.
Speaker 3: I was like, hey, so did you not do you have a problem with me, like you don't want to be friends anymore? Or what's going on?
Speaker 2: Because I'm I'm truly lost.
Speaker 3: Like you were clearly bothered and you accusing me of having an attitude and stuff when you're the one that dropped this machine and you banging on the thing and everything and talking to me that aggressive. Now, mind you, I'm the one to first step up and start trying to fight in my technically because I'm I'm pretty straightforward person. So there's no reason for going to mean for us to be say youre like having animosity and nobody says anything.
Speaker 2: So but but why step up and try to fight?
Speaker 3: So really and truly it's more so like really to ask you the same question I asked you from the first time. Really with like a friend, how how.
Speaker 2: Do you maneuver with this type of situation?
Speaker 3: Like I don't I don't have a problem with her, I would like to be her friend, but at the same time, oh, I'm sorry, I'm leaving out a park. So when I texted her, she did text me back, but she was basically like, oh, well, if you were my best friend, you knew that you didn't have to say anything, or like, if you're supposed to be my best friend, why did you say anything? It was so unnecessary and you had an attitude the whole time, and you wasn't talking to me and stuff and I was. And so then I texted her some long messages and stuff, right but like really and truly like for me. Oh, and then after the messages she said, oh, I don't have the capacity to go deeper right now, And I said, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, what the fuck was in the messages? What the just super deep belong messages? What was going on?
Speaker 1: Because you did just admit that you will be the first to step up and fight cause niggas is quiet, and you, like me, you're trying to hit them with them, You're trying to get active and shit on your sister. Basically, now, we got a commercial and if you click off this podcast, I swear I'm gonna beat your ass.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: So my thing is like, how is it that you had all of this to say when I asked you?
Speaker 2: You know the thing like this.
Speaker 3: Is now about to be a conversation, So what because I had so much more to say, like you can't go deeper into it now or whatever it is. I also feel like I don't really want to assume anybody's like feelings, so I didn't.
Speaker 2: Really like believing that part of it. But yeah, you're still just like, yeah, what type of thing?
Speaker 3: I'm starting to feel like, what type of best friend are you? You feel like you can't talk to me and we already had a whole falling out, Yeah, so now why are you not talking? So yeah, I'm feeling away from that and.
Speaker 2: So yeah, like just how would you moveing with this type of situation? Like, because I.
Speaker 3: Feel like this is a time limit type of thing, and I really feel like this is more of, like, I don't know, it's maybe a boundary, because what the like, why are you acting like we're new friends?
Speaker 2: You get what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, So please, please please if you can see this, I hope so, because all these incomplete messages and stories is getting on my nerves, like this is taking up whole episodes of nonsense.
Speaker 2: Oh and let me bring this up to.
Speaker 3: I am a person who I'm sorry I gotta yell because I'm.
Speaker 2: Back on the work floor.
Speaker 3: I am a person who has always vividly dreamt. I don't know how else to explain it. If you've never heard of it, I'm really too sure. It's just real life shit. Okay. I had a dream with her and I that we basically were like talking to each other, but no words were coming out, and we were just like confused, Like I was like, what the.
Speaker 5: Fuck is she saying?
Speaker 2: She looking at me like what the fuck is she saying? And I told her to dream.
Speaker 3: And now I don't know what that would have really done or anything, but I just feel like that was spirit telling me that, like, Okay, y'all are going to have communication issues.
Speaker 2: But I feel like if we're yeah, like pay attention.
Speaker 3: Maybe we could work doing.
Speaker 2: But she making me feel like I don't give it damn what you said about that she.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying this like they're talking at each other and nobody's listening. Mm so that that definitely seems symbolic for that. None of y'all listen, both neither one of y'all listen, And then we need before I play this last note because she's not finished. Well, let me play it.
Speaker 2: Hold on, then I'll get it there and just play this for the people.
Speaker 3: People all your oh your nor what a complete story is?
Speaker 2: Stop placing our time.
Speaker 5: If you have juicy story, give the whole down tree, give the whole story.
Speaker 3: Goddamne on my damn nerves ship, I know the fuck that's right.
Speaker 2: And she's acute. She's so cute, like a little willow Smith looking mommy. She's so cute.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so look, let's get into this right here, right now. In my opinion, I feel like, first of all, you two are very you two are best friends. You said she's like your sister. I can relate to that. My best friend is like my brother.
Speaker 2: She and okay, all right, not okay, all right, So she's with her brothers. We're heavy and we're singing and we're colored. Get me your no sorry all jokes to the left.
Speaker 1: It sounds like no accountability is being taken on either part.
Speaker 2: Both of y'all got the same issue.
Speaker 1: Like, like Shana said, if y'all constantly talking over each other and all of that shit, y'all not listening. And even when you're not talking with each other, y'all are not trying to listen to each other. Y'all think y'all supposed to read each other's minds, like and that that's not good, that that actually happens in a lot of relationships.
Speaker 2: You feel like a person supposed.
Speaker 1: Enough you know what's going on, yeah, instead of just opening your mouth and saying it. That car ride shouldn't have been like that, like and I'm I'm I'm like you to a certain extent where you said, okay, you don't feel like we can move forward until we had shot a situation that was already going on. That should be the way things are in my opinion as well, because how we're going, how we even.
Speaker 2: Gonna move forward?
Speaker 1: If I still feel sour about some shit that we just went through and nobody's talking about it.
Speaker 2: And then I've also been on the other end of that too.
Speaker 1: That always that that feels like, all right, I could fall out with somebody and then don't say anything and then well not even have a fault, I have a disagreement, we don't talk about it. And then depends on how it depends on Yeah, it depends on the situation and how severe you know, the issue is. But nobody is taking account of bail And then you I also see and just just you know, in that story, briefly, you're the type of person who thinks somebody supposed to get over something when you want them to get over something. And your best friend, thank you pulled it and read her fucking mind. Yeah, she she like she wanted she want to hash it out and and y'all gotta.
Speaker 2: Get over it. Be over it, not get over it. I think she just really want to talk about it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think she really just want to deal with it in that moment. Yeah, And some people need time. Yeah, some people need time. That that's basically what I mean, Like she wanted to.
Speaker 2: Get it done right then and there, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but it's like everybody don't operate the same, Like what if Shorty the best visit it right and she had taken time bomb too, She said, I wanted to start. I just like to fight, Like, all right, look, if we're not get she gets frustrated quickly and easily with shit, like you wanted to fight a whole community because they were sending you reels. I hope, I let me send you some reals. I just feel like it's not that serious and I can't tell you how I feel, right, And that's why I said, no, let me.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you how to feel. I can't.
Speaker 1: However, your aunt blacked you like you got family members black with shit.
Speaker 2: It's like, what the fuck? What are we on social media for?
Speaker 1: Right to be able to share things, share how we feel about things, post things, you know, that's the part of being on social media.
Speaker 2: If you don't like social media, get off of social media. She ain't say that.
Speaker 1: No, That's why I say, if you yet, what is on social media? Pictures and reels?
Speaker 2: Ship? You want to look at some pictures? All right?
Speaker 1: You pull off the photo albums? That's what the fuck you do? You get off the social media ship?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Nah? That no, it's a little bit of truth in that. But I I do not want to discredit how you feel about anything. I'm not like trying to diminish your feelings at all. I just want you to realize that people are dying, Kim yo, fuck and you better not go punch somebody in the face for sending you the fucking reals and we'll get mad that you're on You know, I didn't know that they and why is there a problem because that's what people do on social media, pooky.
Speaker 2: But I'm with you. I'm rocking with That's fine. I'm with you.
Speaker 1: If I say I don't do something, don't do it, period, cool. But what about what you do? You know what I'm saying like you don't have the best communication. I'm not talking to your yo. You don't have the best communication.
Speaker 2: I feel like y'all have the same situation.
Speaker 1: You and your best friend are kind of like dealing with the same thing.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 1: Communication is not there. And you may say, no, Jess, I do communicate with her. No, You're very demanding. You're very demanding, and that is totally fun because that's where you are. But then you turn around and be like she's aggressive. Both of y'all asses are aggressive. Both of your asses need to go sit in the fucking corner and then come back and reconvene and talk and let each other talk. Do not cut each other off, let hurt me. But tell her, Yeah, tell her, tell me how you feel.
Speaker 2: You also have to tell her.
Speaker 1: Yo. I can't read your mind. I'm not trying to read your mind. And I like how you said that you are a vivid dreamer. That is actually I.
Speaker 2: Kind of do, like have empathy with that. I do because I used to dream vividly too.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I do believe that there are deeper meanings to a lot of people's dreams than just surface, you know what I'm saying. So, like Shana said, that's because y'all don't listen to each other. I can tell there's a lot of history and a lot of love. And I don't think you should not be a friend. Work on your fucking friendship.
Speaker 2: It is so hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fifteen years, Like, come on, no, we not And I know some people grow apart and all that type of ship.
Speaker 2: But now you just say, through all of that, you called this.
Speaker 1: Girl your sister to me, So it's like if she's talking about it to the extent that she still truly can love.
Speaker 2: They need to work on it, yep. And you came, this is your second mess that it am fixed with this girl. So there is something there.
Speaker 1: There is something there, and y'all just have to y'all just have to work it out, that's all. But we've come to the end of another can'tfully borkless episode, which girl justslarius.
Speaker 2: And my guy.
Speaker 1: Hello, and my guy, my bad it Mike went out, Yeah, I'm sorry. We'll say something then, boy, sorry, all right, because.
Speaker 2: Don't believe me.
Speaker 4: I know who you talking to because I'm a girl, No girl, I'm a girl, all right, y'all.
Speaker 2: Well we all in November.
Speaker 1: I need y'all to put on y'all coats, y'all scoff, y'all gloves. That is not the season where you need to try to Everybody is sick. Everybody is sick. Everybody is sick. So I need for y'all to take your emergency your vitamins, your airborne, your hot tea, get all the home remedies.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: Everybody's sick, you coughing in the ass all a round, all the white people and you know, white people cough in their hands and then want to hug all over you and dap you up and ship and all got side of that. So I'm in my deepest pan voice. I see y'all next week. Pe Can't Fully Reckless is a production of iHeart Radio and The Black Effect. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.