Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make.
Speaker 2: Horrible decision.
Speaker 1: Welcome guys to another very special episode of Harbard Blah, I'm your girl, baby b I'm crazy and I'm sorry my moment, Oh god, oh my god, y'all, I really want to wear my baneta vana because we are at the BT Awards, y'all, wetwar, But we will be going to the awards. Maybe if you're watching a YouTube, our names just in the back whatever. It's not even like you know, a TV screen because we're famous.
Speaker 2: No, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: We're here for the twenty twenty three ve ET Awards, and we are at the media house where we are sitting with some of your faves, and we of course had to bring in here.
Speaker 2: So we talked really to faves that we sit with.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie, but we did ask them some real dirty things, some real dirty conversations, and we had them spin this wheel right here so we get some more derves, some of For anyone that hasn't heard our podcast, yes, with some of these, just to let you know what a media house is. It's basically this huge fucking press room and everybody is stopping and sitting down with other podcasts, with other news outlets, Shade Rooms Here, lip Service, Social Proof, Baller Alert, Fall Alert, a lot of probably about fifty radio stations from across the country for all the different market Now we'll let you know, Han, we are one of five or maybe six of the people that have this kind of set. But anyway, so they're coming down, they're talking with us once they find out it's a sex podcast. So we're having them spin this wheel if they never heard our show, and it's pretty much our you know, kink of the week, our war derves. I will say to some bts about what we've been dealing with. It's so funny. We have been telling their reps to come back with their ages first, because there was some listen day one, there was some youngins up in here, and we were like, we is not going to be asking these little children about no sex. A lot of literally we've been telling the reps, can you go back to your artists and let us know if they eat asks yep, because that's the type of questions we're.
Speaker 2: About to ask. This is how petty Mandy and I are.
Speaker 1: We saw Coco Jones yesterday, We're like, oh my god, we'll just ask her about dating in love and her REP was like, now.
Speaker 2: Harp rep.
Speaker 1: By the way, Coco Jones, please come sit down with us. If you hear I love you and I do not.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even.
Speaker 1: Ask you if you suck told her eat ass? Hello, I literally just want to I want to get dig deep into us.
Speaker 2: Say you. So many people scared of I see you, I saw you yesterday. You ain't you ain't come sit.
Speaker 1: Just like, oh hey, y'all cute. I can't say that, but she looked like she thought it.
Speaker 2: Nah. But you know, for people like that, even a little scared.
Speaker 1: And then there's people we don't know, and if their rep comes over, we've been like, okay, well are they eating ass and someone shit on their dick?
Speaker 2: If not, they can't come over. It's crazy. But now y'all are about to hear some really dope conversations that we had.
Speaker 1: Uh nineteen Keys came and said with us again, chiall, so y'all gonna here, look at you don't listen?
Speaker 2: You know what it is.
Speaker 1: It's really not saying that he's not attractive, but his girl is just so hot. You know, when a man got a gorgeous girlfriend you'd be like it was.
Speaker 2: Just as both of them. No, it's not. It's just she's so fine, but you just say he fine too, not as fine as her. I mean that's about how couples work normally. They not the same level of you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Totally joking, but no, I yeah, I love her? And who else did we sit down with Tory Briggs? Oh, and y'all are also going to hear about how Weezy be outside not knowing who she'd be meeting and who'll be shooting a shot at her. I remember the minga on speeo Malcolm A's has some tea to drop all weezy that y'all are about to hear what is the tea?
Speaker 2: Because I didn't taste it.
Speaker 1: It was hot, it was hot, don't love fully barely burned my tongue.
Speaker 2: I didn't taste anything. There was nothing really going on.
Speaker 1: Anyways, we hope that you guys enjoyed these interviews. Let's see our time in La. Let's see which one of these twenty twenty three b E t awards. Okay, Mandy's pretty I hate her anyway, enjoyed the interviews? All right, y'all, we are now sitting with all the girl's favorite girl.
Speaker 2: That of pressure.
Speaker 1: It's like Kiki, you you know, we need like a girl that everybody loves, like you can't fuck up girl.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you.
Speaker 3: Somebody asked me. It was like, girl, you've never been canceled. I'm like, what's the closest you've been. I mean, people will ap proasted me about like if I pray too much?
Speaker 2: You know somebody that Oh that's right. I remember that.
Speaker 3: Everyone was like, girl, are you praying? Just you should have just caught him because when I'm Jackie passed away, like you could have just called DC. I'm like, I called him and we.
Speaker 2: Were on the phone, right.
Speaker 3: Hey, So now I want to pray for whoever else is hurting behind it out loud, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: People just they come up with any little thing to say something. But I've never been I mean, I'm always raw prayer.
Speaker 2: Actually that's a real plan. I'm like, I'm praying. I'm pray every where I go. What have we been canceled for? Oh, let's not say we know we're not to get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah we're not even all right, let's try to get Yeah, yeah, we're gonna we're gonna pray you into some whole.
Speaker 2: Ship right now.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, we need you.
Speaker 2: To spin this wheel hand. Don't worry. God loves the hose. That's why we're all here together today. You better come on, and I love it you landed on kink.
Speaker 1: Okay, King, So for King, we need you to tell the audience something that they may not know that you enjoy sexually.
Speaker 2: And it could be a body part in your partner.
Speaker 1: I wish you guess which you tell me. I think you might be into someone playing with your feet. I was just about to say that for real. Yes, come on, little feet? Oh my god, so you know what it's like. I got access to a whole crystal ball and I just you better come on, Chris, Okay?
Speaker 2: Do they want tongue in between?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: What do you do? Do you like your tod sec on? I like it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: On the porn right now? Not only not so sure? Now do you like men? Feet?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Do you know you're not in you're not into men? Fee my big to my little core. You can't suck you want? You want to suck your big coat like a little what if they suck it too good?
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 2: They a't gonna suck it to the point where I'm like, oh, I feel it.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, we don't want to do too much like you're doing something else or because you're gonna get up back.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I would also like to know you didn't get hit it, but okay, horror horror story is one of our categories, and it's a terrible sex, terrible sex moment, or a terrible day.
Speaker 2: I want to know because you seem like so fun and free spirited.
Speaker 1: I would love to know how someone could be horrible for you.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something about me, like I'm a vibe girl like so if you not, if you don't have a vibe like, I can tell you about like a date I went on. It was like it was no conversation. So you expect me to go back home with you and do what we do and it's nothing. I'm a how much money did he ask? I mean, of course, money, isn't it. They just feel like you just some of them be boring. You know, I'm a lot of line from five for nothing, a lot of I'm a talker. So at the end of the day, you know you're gonna talk, You're gonna, but I'm a vibe.
Speaker 2: Tip girl.
Speaker 3: If you don't have that vibe, we not was he at least texting you first? Like did you think he would have conversations before? That's how it goes.
Speaker 2: Behind the phone.
Speaker 1: Now you up in front, you're like com like you know that's what it is. Does pretty v have a date number where it's like mine is three? That's my magic.
Speaker 2: I'm a fucking number.
Speaker 1: Okay, even if I really want to fuck you on the second? Do you have a date or a month? Do you ever count it?
Speaker 2: I don't have that. But I had a guy wait for a year? A year?
Speaker 3: How many times you saw him in the year though? Like what I mean, we're very consistent, but you just don't. I'm celeb Yes, I'm very controlled. Like I like to control myself. I can't if I got to know y'all got a vibe and you know, like I'm God fearing too, So like if that word don't come out of your mouth and I don't feel that vibe and you just can't get in these little penny homes.
Speaker 2: Now, how many times did y'all go to church for you to say yes? Look?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: How long?
Speaker 3: And it's not even that it's not even that because it was not even they were not local. So it was like, it doesn't matter about you going to church. Yes I want you to, but as long as you know him, I'm not into the weird stuff. So at the end of the day, you got to speak to me. It's my mind that you got to speak to.
Speaker 1: How do you draws? Is always gonna be done? How do men normally respond to celibacy?
Speaker 3: Like if you're dating, yeah, if I'm yeah, I mean nothing like all right, cool, let's walk out, you know, and again like we're talking, Yeah, you ain't do that, you know, but no, no, no, I have I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm not because of person, but if what the.
Speaker 3: Vibe is, you know, and they respect them, if they want to do them, next them. But just know, I'm on this journey. So when I want to get off this journey and you with me, then will other than that, you know, I mean, we we again.
Speaker 2: It's pretty v here.
Speaker 3: I'm fun, I'm loving, I'm very affectionate to all my friends.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you something about celibacy.
Speaker 1: I was dating somebody's celibate recently, and man, uh huh, And he found that the celibacy was increasing his strength and working on a project that he had. Do you when you need to do celibacy? Do you feel like you had a detox from something? Do you feel like you're doing it because you want a close, closer relationship.
Speaker 2: To God in that moment, like what does it give you?
Speaker 3: They could be a lot of categories, you know, closer to God, detox and ooh baby, the number could be high like well, I didn't have say there's too many dudes, it's just time to be you just how to get a wax.
Speaker 2: It takes niggas off, you know something, you know, so it's like it's that moment.
Speaker 3: So I think for me it was just like let me just do me and just see what this looks like and clear and just buy a out and just not cause you know, again, when you get in some good thing thing, it's like your mind is all over the places, like, oh, I'm.
Speaker 2: Thinking about that before I go into my meeting and I cancel the dude, Yeah, but I'm were cassing in flights for it.
Speaker 1: We had a guy on here that was in a wheelchair. Shout out the Frenchiet one of my favorite guests we ever had and literally. We were like, was there a time period where you almost learned how to walk again? She was like, yeah, but I was getting some dicks. So I kind of missed the window on a wheelchair. Hello on could have been walking in a wheelchair. Now we're here for the b T Award, you'd be outside. So I feel like, you know all the celebrities, they all your friends or whatever. Is there anybody that you are looking forward to seeing or you know, it's the fiftieth.
Speaker 3: Hip hop Yeah, that's a moment period. So I am hosting the Free Show with tans Jay. So yes, my second year. So I mean, I'm excited to see everybody. It's nobody particularly that I'm like gassed up to see. Okay, I just want to see everybody because people may not know.
Speaker 2: Me not she's been around the lot, you know what I said.
Speaker 3: You know, I just like I just want I'm not really I don't want to I just want to see the people.
Speaker 2: I want to love on them. I want to laugh with them. They may know me, they may not. So it's a good space to be in to really connect with the people. So that's what I want to do. Do you remember the first hip hop album you ever purchased.
Speaker 3: Ooh, I'm well, my father like plays a big part in my music space because it's like, really was jazz, it was sold, it was it was R and B, and it was hip hop in my household.
Speaker 2: And then it was of course my mom being a pastor Christian music. You know, but I don't know. Okay, this is tracking, yes now is so your prayers are real, y'all? How so I was?
Speaker 3: I was introduced to a whole bunch. My mom of course knew her Whitney. She I'm Jamaican. So at the end of the day, we have my bushet, we had our beating man. We like, I was all over the place. So for me, it's like jay Z was my first Okay, feel me, I love Z.
Speaker 2: Then it was nos you know.
Speaker 3: Then of course being on my father's fawn, Pepper, you know, you had heavy D you know, so all those moments I grew up around the music.
Speaker 2: I let it, yeah, let it.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't wait to see what you're wearing tomorrow. Always give the moment to the whole. I always give them.
Speaker 2: Do we have you for another two? Okay? What's see girl?
Speaker 1: Okay, how do we want to know? I got some vanilla questions for you. Okay, to me, it's vanilla. What's the best piece of dating advice that you've received, whether it be from your parents or friends.
Speaker 2: Ooh, just stay in control? Oh no, we thought it was wait, but I like that though. How they in control?
Speaker 1: Stay in control of what your emotions, of where the relationship is going.
Speaker 2: What are you controlling? I think where it could go?
Speaker 3: You know, are with our minds, we'll be so englfed in the person and we lose us stop talking.
Speaker 2: To you gotta girl. I would throw.
Speaker 3: I would throw the Botaker's girl because I'm talking to myself like it's like state control, state and control, you know, because when you love someone and you not even you, you may not even know them yet, but you're like, ooh he the one you know, So you're going to.
Speaker 2: Day girl, both of us look you far for him.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh, like I want it. But then your mind gets all That's why.
Speaker 1: I gotta be celibate, because when it did good, I'll be.
Speaker 2: Like, well, let's it gives mymate was not my soulmate? Yes, ma'am. The penis could do that.
Speaker 3: It is like, it's so that's what you gotta stay control so you don't lose yourself in the midst of it.
Speaker 2: She said, the penis is the demon. Y'all say, she is praying.
Speaker 3: Girl, it would be it would it will control today. We know that we can control today. So you just got to stay in control. So when that started happening, you could just say, you know what, I'm good like, you know, that's just that's another one, you know, and it is what it is.
Speaker 1: We have feelings, though, so just look at.
Speaker 2: Me, and I love.
Speaker 3: I watch y'all so I see y'all be like, look at I'm like, so, y'all just keep doing that thing. Y'all so funny. We don't get a little We're gonna get a little spicy song. We got five minutes, so that's all. Trying to be real nice. You started talking about go I want to be like, eat up.
Speaker 1: And you know what, we ain't even gonna tell y'all want to follow her because everybody in the world follows prettyvious. No, not everybody occasion people watching this.
Speaker 2: Right, this is.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm pretty v we like stay locked in with me. We got so much up that's dropping in this season this year.
Speaker 2: It's fire. Thank y'all so much. Ya, thank y'all so much.
Speaker 1: We are joined by a friend of the show. Y'all y'all have seen him on before. He got all the extra time enough for two episodes that that, but we wanted to talk to him a little bit more. And so are we gonna start by letting him spin again? Or we're gonna do a spin. We're gonna do a spin. I hope you get married me to okay, kink even better. I would love to know if you could share with us and uns expecting kink of yours that you may have. It could be a part of the body or something that you like to do in the bedroom that's a little outo ordinary.
Speaker 2: I had my feet r oh what about them? What about them? Toes in someone's mouth? Do you like that? I wasn't expecting you weren't expecting feet, you know, like he'd be grounding. I feel like I feel like that's just like and stuff. Now, no no wet toes, So just kiss are afterwards. I just don't it, Just don't. Why if your feet are clean, My feet is always at the bottom.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I'm gonna be honest with you. I don't like the wetness either like I will suck a big toe. I could dick in a heartbeat. Okay, I love a little nice, pretty big size of your feet, pretty large, pretty large.
Speaker 2: Lot like twelves.
Speaker 1: No, it's fine, we see the modesty now, King Well, speaking of I did share something. I'm gonna bring it back so that y'all could know, because y'all know. I came and agreed, but disagreed quite a bit with nineteen Keys last time he was here, and y'all, I just went on the best date of my life with the man who are Coofi.
Speaker 2: We about to take the w off. Don't do this the high level effect. Let's go high effect decision.
Speaker 1: He was He was dressed like you and stuff. He took me to a bookstore.
Speaker 2: Man, he took you to book I love.
Speaker 1: He literally took me to a bookstore instead get any book that catches your eye.
Speaker 2: We talked about philosophy and shit. It's crazy. I feel like I can't go like all the way nineteen Keys type.
Speaker 1: I need like write like a Wall Street trap for nineteen Keys, Like maybe you used to sell drugs. Also you're like spiritually intellectual, but like you want to pop bottles still like you bottles.
Speaker 6: All that sounds like me, not all. I used to sell drugs. I've had cases. I'm from the streets. I'm a very roundabout, diverse indivision. I think y'all just dive into my consciousness.
Speaker 2: Now it's just fun.
Speaker 6: But I'm from the streets, so you know, all the relatability of anything else.
Speaker 2: I got that in me as well. I'm the best of both worlds. Now, we sat here and had a little discussion.
Speaker 1: I did want to bring it up with you while you're here, because, as you know, we are some We are two rich bitches, and you recently said that whores cannot create generational wealth, and I would just like you to share that while you're sitting in front of two rich horse so creating generational Wow.
Speaker 2: You gotta go to I don't remember what the original comment that it was. I remember I just clicked on it before you walked up.
Speaker 1: It was you think that people are trying to express their freedom sex their sexuality.
Speaker 6: Ah yeah, I think we were talking about the definition of freedom and that for this generation it's different.
Speaker 2: Okay, right previous if you like.
Speaker 6: Growing up, my idea of freedom was always attached to like power and ownership and like control, right. And I think this definition of freedom is directly more attached to people's sexual expression, right. And that's what I was getting too, because you could have a person who's sexual prefaces and lifestyle was completely met and fed, but they broke, powerless and not happy.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: So for me, freedom just means more than what it does is generation. I think from I'm a mainstream agenda perspective, but the idea what you were saying when I mean what you were saying when I was replying to her comment, she said, I see a lot of holes getting money or building wealth. And the way I think about wealth, I think about generational wealth, right, which means that it passes down.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: So by definition, I don't know what your definition. What you consider to be a whore is, right, but it doesn't sound like somebody's building a family. So generational wealth is passing down to families. So if you look at American history, go look at all the products, financial product stores, businesses. These are families, right, These are not poor businesses if you will well, right. So I'll be very literal when I talk about things. So you know that's why I hate comments, because you can't get context.
Speaker 1: So like I think what's interesting about power and control I agree with because so when we made horrible decisions, we wanted to use that word for it. Because one of the things I always say is, like, I'll have somebody calling me a horror if I'm walking down the street in a skirt, right like in a real relationships someone said about me or maybe something sexually unlike that's kinky makes me a whore.
Speaker 2: Power and control, I think, is why we made the show.
Speaker 1: And what I was saying to you was I think having sexual freedom is something that women and men couldn't really do previously.
Speaker 2: Now we got more autonomy over our bodies.
Speaker 1: Where excited to be able to have sex freely, whether you be gay, straight, whatever it is. And I think that what's difficult for hoes when building businesses is people don't look at us like we're someone that can have family, you know what I mean that even there's so many hoes, I know they got kids, you know what I'm saying, or like.
Speaker 2: Dated someone that was terrible and they left alone.
Speaker 1: And I think that the idea that sexuality might bring down your stock almost which is sometimes what your content can imply.
Speaker 2: When you sat with us. Didn't get that vibe from you at all, but you know you breed the pack of someone. This is why I do long form content.
Speaker 6: Short form you can always take a sound bite and it can sound like anything nuts and without the rest of it, your emotions feel in the gap.
Speaker 2: But what you think that I was, But like we do three hour conversations.
Speaker 6: After those conversations, when you go look at the comments, it's completely different than the reals, and it'd be women like I love this conversation because we fully contextualize. I'm not doing it to try to polarize the things of that nature. I want you to be fully understood, right, and when you understand somebody, it's easier to accept. Like, Okay, he put all of the contexts in there that was necessary so that it's empathetic as well. Right, I wasn't trying to dish you or any of that nature. I was really putting things in context based on where we are as a society.
Speaker 1: And now about to throw you some pussy off that one. God damn it all right. I did want to ask you, because I know you were here last year, who are you excited to see this weekend?
Speaker 2: If anybody you know like I was.
Speaker 6: Telling people earlier, I really like the little Dirk and J Cole collaboration same.
Speaker 2: I would love for them. I think, really I just want Ja Coole.
Speaker 6: I feel like I'm like, yeah, sa, yeah, I've been in joining the J Cole versus now.
Speaker 2: Anytime he drop a versus just the best thing in hip hop. It is high lovel decision. Any women rappers that you've been excited about. I like Lady London.
Speaker 6: I like Bea, you know, I feel like they bring some fresh I mean I think like Bea has a nice feminine voice in her verses.
Speaker 1: Always like he did that, so that's true.
Speaker 6: And then Lady Lundyon kind of represents a new not a new eraror, but like the possibility of a woman with some substance, but also the other edginess.
Speaker 2: You feel we about to get that edge she about to sit on over here. Yeah, so I love that.
Speaker 1: I love to see it all right, final question, you got to finish the sentence okay, because we couldn't get it out of here. People was like, damn, you couldn't ask him nothing about sex. I'm like, bro, he took up a show. The thought of threesomes makes me think.
Speaker 2: I've been seeing you and your girlfriend the pictures. Look at me now, it makes you think, all right, you said what comes to mind? It makes you think thoughts? What does it make you think? Thoughts? Thoughts? All right? Are they high level? Are they low? It's probably mid not mid thoughts all right?
Speaker 1: Because you know, in my brain, when I think of ho teppy young black powerd kings, I think, oh, they want a lot of wives.
Speaker 2: But does that mean three sis?
Speaker 6: I think for people who are some people that's in like the polygamy or the poly For them, I think it's just a sexual relationship. I think it's like, that's not what polygamy is number one, right, that's just a sexual kink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that mean something that you want. But many sister wives don't have sex together.
Speaker 1: To be honest, after you talked about meditation in the ocean waves and sex like that, I can tell that you're someone that probably is very intentional with sex.
Speaker 2: And I've got very intentional three somes.
Speaker 1: I had a girlfriend I was very in love with, and during our first threesome, I was like, oh my god, this is like love make with the three of us. And that's why I asked about threesome specifically for you, Do you feel like it's too frivolous or it's something that you could do?
Speaker 6: Kind I think when you look at most people's stories, it's a it's a caution tell, all right. Every time I hear people talk about threesomes, they always caution everybody else because it could destroy the relationship afterwards. What it feels like in the moment, but then how it changes the dynamics of that relationship. It's like a person that watches porn. Stimulation in real life changes, right, So once you have a threesome, then what is it like when it's just you two?
Speaker 2: Is it not the same level of stimulation?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: And then that person may get insecurities like, man, you ain't you want a little extra?
Speaker 2: You feel me? You ain't do that with me. So it's like two people can come into this lot fully.
Speaker 6: Accepting the idea, but now they're observing and like sex, it involves all senses. So like you remember everything in that moment, especially women, she gonna notice every little detail and she might have something to say about that later on.
Speaker 2: Why are you looking at her for so long?
Speaker 1: Mantel girlfriend eat all of us and we had to get this whole. It's never you whispered. Yeah, well, naeteen keys, thank you so very much for staying with us yet again dropping gyms or whatever with your coolfie the Crown.
Speaker 2: The Crown. This is horrible decisions.
Speaker 1: I'm weezy that Mandy and Toy likes pussy so he said, come over.
Speaker 2: That's a crazy introction.
Speaker 1: I mean she is also the host of Black Girls stuff on her bowl and all the other things she got or I'm winning Revolt.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know you feeling Look she's like you got immersed of Warriors all. I was excited. I love that it was crazy because you know, I want to see us get an Emmy. Come on.
Speaker 1: So we was only nominated for the ab AND Awards, and I'm just gonna let you know, pussy stock went up.
Speaker 2: Once you start winning awards and being.
Speaker 1: Dominated, I would like a regular I went like award to you know, we're both done coverage on it.
Speaker 2: But like, I mean, had he little YouTube for the honey k that's as long as.
Speaker 3: Nat and we get our flowers, y'all keep going, it's gonna be like speaking of flowers. Plus he also looks like he start.
Speaker 2: Like we just got in the world. I'm accomplished.
Speaker 1: We're like, no spending the wheel. We're gonna have you spend the wheel. And this is gonna lead us to what we about to talk about. Oh look, she reading it will shut up away, you won't all right, Okay, see this isn't a bad one.
Speaker 2: So horror story.
Speaker 1: We would love to hear about a horrible date that you've been taking on to horror story in the bedroom and on a date that you've had something bad happening, and we would love to know what made it so bad.
Speaker 2: Uh, let me think it's something horrible. Do we want to hear the story?
Speaker 1: You don't have anybody that sticks out of your mind where it was like really bad sex you had to stop them, or like a date in.
Speaker 2: A relationship for six years. I'm trying to think way back when.
Speaker 1: Okay, has he ever been going real fast and it went in the wrong hole by accident And you're like, no, none of that.
Speaker 2: You've never had that. Heaven, you're so blessed. Look, she's like, girl, no, it's stay where it's supposed to be at.
Speaker 3: I did a threesome and she swallowed the net and I was like, bitch, what maybe that's.
Speaker 2: A horrible story. No, okay, you yelled at her. I need to know what happened. Is that a rule?
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's a rule, but I'm like, oh, did you swallow that? I kind of just thought about it for a second. Oh that way, I don't think i've heard of that boundary. Kind of funny, that's a that's a boundary. Wait was it both of y'all on the deck at the same time.
Speaker 2: No, it was a second dick.
Speaker 1: And then you were like, oh, so it's gone. I'm like, oh, she tried to beat you. She tried to beat you to it. Now, then has that been a conversation with your partner after, like, Okay, if we do this again, she can't.
Speaker 3: Oh no, because that's what I'm saying. It's not really a horrible story, but I think that's what.
Speaker 2: It made you. But it made you be like, no, but that's a notable thing. Yeah, it was just like a oh do.
Speaker 1: You have a threesome rule? Like I know Mandy was talking about no kiss then, Oh that was in the beginning.
Speaker 2: I let him kiss.
Speaker 1: After I let him because after I just started being like like, there's certain things that to me are intimate that.
Speaker 2: I don't want. Mine was sleepovers after a while. Yeah, do you have do you have three?
Speaker 4: Some rules?
Speaker 2: Like three some boundaries that you set.
Speaker 3: I think that you should talk to your partner because he may have a rule or something that he may not want you to do. Maybe he don't want you to give or role. Maybe she's just supposed to please y'all. If it's like a toy and it's like, oh, let's have a toy, maybe it's just supposed to be like whatever it is. I think as a woman, when you do that, you probably should talk. They should talk.
Speaker 1: Four And after their parties and the three that you have, did you choose her?
Speaker 2: Did she just stumble upon yelling the ball? Oh yeah, guys be choosing many be liking that three.
Speaker 1: You always say niggas were fine bitches and they would have somebody.
Speaker 2: I mean, I get it.
Speaker 4: What do you mean.
Speaker 2: I've never been chosen by a nigga. I always that brought in by a home. No, No, they knew a girl.
Speaker 1: You've told me those stories. Well they knew a chick and we're like, oh, yeah, we can fuck this girl. That happened one time, but it was a nigga that wasn't my nigga. To me, that's terrifying, But it was fun because she was a thick bitch like me and so when she came she was like, oh girl, you think too, and we ended up being friends after the just together.
Speaker 2: Women get along.
Speaker 3: I think it's it's more than a sexual because you got so many people that fake want to do it because they have motives, because some girls they just want to get to the guard or they just want to get to the girl, either way, Like you got to make sure that everybody is like you know in unison and then like it's just better. What would make a good threesome unicorn for you? Like I don't know, everybody just happy. You want to make sure that they I don't have to tea I hate. I don't want to teach nobody, Like what do I do? It's like find something to do, bitch.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I don't want to have a word. Where do I go? There somewhere sitting at the end of the bed with my hair.
Speaker 1: I don't care feel bad for men and the male female female three because sometimes they just be stuck, like let them keep eating each other out?
Speaker 2: Like am I supposed to jump in. I keep sugging them, I do.
Speaker 1: I think my number one three someome rule all the time for like homegirls is like if they don't need pussy, and if you don't need pussy, just don't do it.
Speaker 2: Just don't do it. Don't do it.
Speaker 3: And another thing, don't do it because your man ask you to, because that's not how you keep somebody. I hate when people be like, y'all girls are doing threesomes to keep somebody. No, maybe we like pussy, bitch, you know what I'm saying, But I would say, don't do it because just because to keep somebody keeping.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: I don't think that was the four jerve. Second we have is where you get share a sex tip. What would be a great sex tip since you've been in a relationship for six years that you think has kept your man happy, Not that they gonna do it to him, just.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what, I got a good.
Speaker 3: One, y'all, keep it spunky, And I know it sounds so simple, but like after dinner, if he took you on a good dinner date, suck his dick on the way home, like cause that keep it coming, you know, or say things like I suck dick better when my nails done because I like the way it look. Your nails will stay done, you know what I'm saying, because he likes that, or like if he gets you a gift, or even like.
Speaker 2: During sex, you could be like thank you, like you know, like you know what I'm saying, burking you know. She's like, I want to way.
Speaker 3: I feel like whoever your guy is, he gonna know you and he's gonna be like, oh, give you some lank, give you some business, girl, suck them bags.
Speaker 2: We had business right Sure. I can't wait to.
Speaker 1: Land.
Speaker 2: Who are you excited to see this weekend? Out and about? I'm so excited to see Coco Jones.
Speaker 3: She's so beautiful, voice is so amazing.
Speaker 2: Did you did you not see her?
Speaker 1: She's and and if you are on Black Girls stuff too.
Speaker 4: Girl.
Speaker 3: Just before I was a fan of the music, so I got that was my introduction to Coco, and then I found out how amazing she was.
Speaker 2: I was like, Oh, she's gonna be around for long. I see you as my favorite. Yeah, I see her at every LA a long time.
Speaker 1: She's amazing and talented. And what about the performances? Who you're looking for? Because because Coco Jones is performing.
Speaker 3: But yeah, y and I heard him in a long time. Ready to hear little Yin Yang. You know kay Camp because you know our boy. You know he's doing a lot.
Speaker 2: Is he performing? Yeah, he's performing. I did not know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he just did a song where richually got a crazy song coming out that is amazing.
Speaker 2: I'm just k campus just the way he's doing for the people. And he's one of those that have yet to get his flowers dropping him hit. He's dominated. So who else? Who else? We got? Who else is? Uh so performers? We got dough Chi who I love looking forward? Oh, I'm on her. So I like Lorilla really for sure.
Speaker 1: You see what she said today on Twitter. We said beyond Beyonce is like really Queen of the United.
Speaker 2: States kind of yeah, she'd be saying something looking for last year, I got to see Lotto perform and that was like, it's a Lotto performing. I don't think she's performing this year.
Speaker 1: Because that bring me out the plastic better and better and better everything. Literally, I wouldn't he said every year every few So I feel like I'm like, but.
Speaker 2: To be fair, don't you performed last year?
Speaker 1: And she had probably my favorite performance for real, So I'm looking forward to that, and of course the fifty year Hip Hop Anniverse three that we gotta go.
Speaker 2: I want to see John Rue again. I want to literally drip my hair up just for that one. Madreds know. No, you said they're gonna perform during that such so I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna do you like we did Connie Diamond sixty nine boys are hitting the stage doing the tutsi roll, so I need to know that you know how to do the test vers. So we're gonna stand up and do it. Who gotta Who's gonna start singing it? You gonna do it again?
Speaker 2: Hold, I didn't sing it the first time?
Speaker 4: All right, right to the bank, now, fine, fine, y'all.
Speaker 1: All y'all, we got we got, we got Tory doing the tootsye brow y'all?
Speaker 2: All right? What else do you have happening and coming up?
Speaker 3: All right, y'all, so you already know the song Big Old Feature and Rich Kid is dropping seven seven cannot wait?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: You know already tune in to Revolt Black Girl stuff will be empowering black women, giving y'all voices. Tune in on Revolt TV at nine o'clock and that's on Tuesdays Wednesdays at five pm.
Speaker 2: You already know what, you know.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna bet all around the world book me.
Speaker 2: Hit up my manager.
Speaker 3: You already know, and yeah, we got this moving bricks merch because we're gonna be moving people.
Speaker 2: You need to say that. I masturbate like a DJ because I go like this, allright, y'all, this toy bricks. Hear horrible decisions. Thank you so much our money.
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 1: So, what's crazy is everyone beat you this weekend on their foot fetishes. So while you have one, I need you to get it's another fetish of yours.
Speaker 2: If you could share it. But before we get there, I need you to spend the wheel. Just I'm just letting you know. The foot thing is over sold at this point. Wait, everybody else got every single person? Did I start?
Speaker 5: I just want to get okay for everybody to just come out and be accepting about it, like it was just me and Brian Pumper.
Speaker 2: At first I thought it was. I thought we had a thing like you and Iron crazy. No, we need the kinky ship. Yeah, I need you to be a little kink here in the wheel. This is the kinky wheel. I've seen you do some wild things. This will tell you that you lying. Okay, So wait, that looks like it's in the middle, so we're gonna ask for both.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the first one we are going to ask you for is a whore derve that which is a sex tip. So maybe you could get the sex tip for the feet lovers. If you have a sex tip to share with the audience.
Speaker 2: Ah, I don't see.
Speaker 5: I sucked toes like while I'm in the middle of it, like, oh you like him on the chest, yeah, exactly, Like, yeah, she laid back like laid back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, you know exactly what I'm talking like, she laid back, the feet up and then the toe like foot in my mouth kind of thing, like I'm that.
Speaker 1: Been kicked in the teeth through Hell No, I just had a dude that was pumping really hard in my food with his.
Speaker 2: Mouth and I was like, oh, yeah, why is he pumping really hard? You know, we kept going on.
Speaker 5: Maybe I didn't care you kicked you kicked the tooth out like he kept the foot too deep. Yeah, yeah that's what I'm yeah, yeah, yeah, sucking the size or something. Like that seven and a half sucking a side seven and a half is insane. You say, oh god, damn, that's the way you just have you ever put all five times? If my mom stressed that bag, I don't want to find out. What are you a big Yeah, I'm big toe boy. That's my big, big big too boys.
Speaker 2: So philly, So all right, horror story, you didn't do it, but we want to know.
Speaker 1: Tell us the horrible sex memory, first one that comes to your mind.
Speaker 2: Blood. We're just winning that we got I got blood on. But that's that. I feel like that's common. Look he said, wait, wait, wait do you have anal sex? Yeah? Our money, yo, don't. I'm sorry. So I got feed on one time too? Did you ask for no?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No that it was pissed like it was for sure, Yeah, come so hard? That was I don't know, like I know, I know I stopped. It was old after that, like it was what was that about it? I'm not in the piss now like I'm in I'm in the squirt that I'm in the pt that you lie and tell me a squirt like you can lie to me for sure, but like if it's really pissed, like yeah, like let me you know what I mean, like, let me think it squirts.
Speaker 2: What did you end up saying? And when the pit Like what was the conversation?
Speaker 5: Oh that's all you kids. I was under her and like it was just like, oh, she was coming maybe I don't know. It was pissed like like I seen it.
Speaker 2: It was. It was pissed for sure, like it was what she's saying, you know. I was like, yeah, it was, it was. It was a shower after that, like I don't remember, I really genuinely. You kicked out. Yeah, she left, Like it wasn't too much conversation. Never talked to her again, No, no, no, Yeah, unsolicited ship on the dick wasn't the craziest ding. Oh but you expected You're already in the hole.
Speaker 5: You're already there. So it's like you kind of like, yeah, you take it. Yeah, yeah exactly exactly, like I wouldn't do it again, but like I don't like yeah, right, Kobe Brown handed hell.
Speaker 2: On money round we give it all the sex colors? Okay?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, and then you got to share with us for sex playlist. Give us some songs that are on your sex playlist.
Speaker 2: It's a weekend Joe. It's a bunch of weekend songs.
Speaker 5: But okay, I feel like the weekend guy come off at the I've been watching this this idol show is you.
Speaker 2: Don't want to stretch that little pussy too? What did I miss you? We haven't seen it, but what's it? I was talking about it Nia, literally, I was like it Wasna.
Speaker 1: My makeup artist was like, that's so crazy he says it in a song because we didn't watch him, say a TV show on HBO always like, yeah, let me stretch that little pussy.
Speaker 2: She like, I forgot.
Speaker 5: I don't know what she's doing. I don't think she's even like, I don't think she even massivating now. But he's like on the other side of the room, like, stretch that little pussy for me, Like, yeah, you want that cock?
Speaker 2: Wait and he says cock. Yeah. He's always been a white black guy. Yeah. I'm like, I don't use it.
Speaker 5: You do?
Speaker 2: You don't never myself, I get solved. You don't never tell it. If you're not gonna call it a dick, what you're gonna call it? Oh damn? Mean yeah, I just be like, yeah, yeah, I fulfilling though, like we call it. I don't know. I don't know. It depends how big it is. How yeah, he blunted, what's the like, what's the sizes? By name?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm Goldie Cock. So you can have a small, medium, large, or we could do it like Starbucks. You know what I'm saying. Oh yeah, people know about what's the kay? Yeah? Yeah that's a secret. Yeah, I've never heard that before.
Speaker 1: It's actually past. Yeah I didn't I've never seen that, right, Yeah, have a but it's my ounces. It's about it got to be thirty thirty thirty thirty tents. Yeah, give me the go ahead Spanish? Yeah yeah right, let him know not do him know?
Speaker 2: All right? Beat the awards? Who this week? I just want to see y'all lout.
Speaker 5: I wanted to see ya, you know Nigga, Yeah, y'all man like they'd be like, yo, who you excited to super form?
Speaker 2: Like Nigga Me like, yeah, you're talking you easy? Are the only people that were honest enough to say that, Yeah, Like, I'm here for me. These things.
Speaker 1: We are gonna have to bring you onto a full episode of horrible decisions.
Speaker 2: One of these days ever will be Oh, we will have our feet out. We're gonna put them just like that. Might we might not finish the episode. Let everybody know.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they don't seen you all over the goddamn internet, but let everybody know where they could follow you by you and your music.
Speaker 2: That's stup right now.
Speaker 5: Our money Blanco, if you're looking for me on the internet, Our money white, if you're looking for me where music is played.
Speaker 2: And I still and I still don't know how to do the guy running brown and.
Speaker 1: Yo, we are sitting here with Keana Loday bay Day.
Speaker 2: Hey, we got to get kinky with her just a little bit, just a little bit. Okay, let me tell you what I thought you was k peez.
Speaker 1: Because your girl Cali Rock and our friends and I bought her close friends. And I'm like, damn, revertis kissing another bitch you.
Speaker 2: Exactly? You know you have to check. I'm like, is that okay? No, I actually have a story about that. That's really funny. Okay, So uh sorry, this is great.
Speaker 8: So uh I'm with this man, and yeah, she is really thinking on he because it's so compident.
Speaker 2: There's so many steps and Jill Bob and Jill so Jill is cally.
Speaker 8: Uh, I'm hanging out and this guy comes out and he's fine as I could cuss god, He's fine as fun.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, damn, who's that. And She's like, oh, that's my friend, like he's gonna bring us in the party.
Speaker 8: And I was like cool, So I'm talking to him, and then I realized, like, he doesn't even try to get my number and nothing, like, don't you going man?
Speaker 2: I'm like And also I was not like I'm not I was ready, like what the fuck are you kidding?
Speaker 5: Do you see this?
Speaker 9: Like what?
Speaker 2: So I was like, okay, cool. Interesting.
Speaker 8: And I also wasn't like looking for a relationship, like it was just like whatever, you know, I was just looking for people to fuck.
Speaker 7: I go.
Speaker 2: Sorry, So I was like okay, whatever.
Speaker 8: And then Callie told me after that she had told him that I was supposed to eat her pussy, which which.
Speaker 2: Was not a lie. Yeah, but also now she kind of cock blocking with the click exactly, That's what he said.
Speaker 8: He was like, yeah, she was trying to she was trying to have you for herself, and it worked for a little bit. Now he ended up being man, yeah, oh ne, we're here, Callie's.
Speaker 2: With us every day. No, not you.
Speaker 8: I told him that I were still gonna dance together, like Kelly and I are still going to do our thing, but I.
Speaker 2: Won't kiss her no more right now. So that's o kissing is. We're usually all the line, Yeah, kissing on the lips here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but nothing okay, gotchas you Kelly and Bob, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm Callie. Kelly is the girl that has.
Speaker 1: Sorry Dad, okay, And we were gonna do a collab with her for the Horrible Decision story. Yes, yes, but I remember my first time seeing Callie. She came to my house New York Fashion Week. Rory brought her from Rory mal podcast, and.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, I love her. She's like, oh good's yeah, yeah, that is Kelly. Yeah, and she'd be dancing, she'd be on be Is she white? Right? Not, she'd be dancing on be you know no, no, no, like too good. Like it's embarrassing to everybody. I mean, I'm a half white and can't dance.
Speaker 8: She knows, she knows every fucking word to every Applebeat song and it kisses.
Speaker 2: Me, kisses you all. I'm like, this is not okay. Look at you and look at me. What did I do it with my leg. She is shaming me. Oh my god, I love it. Well, we're gonna have you spin the wheel and we about to get some kinkiness going. Ready yep, one just said we ready.
Speaker 1: Ooh, okay, this is cute essentially because you'd be out here saying is sheet uh huh so sex playlist? I would love to know your song, one of your songs that you would put at the top of a sex playlist, and then all those and then.
Speaker 2: Who else would be on your sex playlist? Okay? Wow, this is this is fucked up? That my is it fucked up?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: I think it's fucked up.
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 8: My first to the my song and the other song that I'm thinking of, they're both like toxic shit, we're not suppressed any Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, uh, promise me the one from the new album. I would put that on. Okay, which is you know, the new album Grudges out now? Yeah, out now? Congratulations?
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Promise me that you always fuck me even if you find someone, let them know belong to me. You know I'm the only one. Yeah, it's pretty fucked up. You'll always fuck me even you know what's crazy? This was you in my house?
Speaker 1: I would have got I just hold his nigga that last week I wish I was there. It's the one I'll be talking about on the podcast.
Speaker 2: YEP.
Speaker 1: I literally just told him please just fuck me forever. Just I don't care if you're married.
Speaker 2: I need to dick. Good for you. You whying in my life. I'm sorry. Oh I like that Sorry episode? Okay, give me give me a little song. The other one is like literally anything from girl. Ok okay, that music. Do you know? I think I haven't had sex in the last three years. I wasn't. So Okay, it's sick.
Speaker 1: That makes sense, Like it's really bad, like I've had to. There's an EP Circles is my favorite song EP, and I'm like, I can't wait. Please take this off of it, give us the lights to write the license like I need it.
Speaker 2: And then you know what's so bad?
Speaker 1: People know I'm so obsessed with fing to his music that they feel upset about it. You talk everybody to this, Okay, I talk everybody, snow leg sha'all do. But now I'm about to start fucking today.
Speaker 8: Okay, snow legs very that's like, it's like, it's so she's so good though it's giving.
Speaker 2: It's giving like we make it love and I don't love you exactly.
Speaker 1: I did want to have some bisexual fun with you with a fun Mary kill game with the categories out here for the BT Awards.
Speaker 2: So we are going to take it to R and B. Okay, so we're gonna do the female R and B list and the male armby list. Let's start with men. Let's get them out the way. So fuck Mary kill Rent by Us, Burner Boy or the weekend. We got to kill the weekend. Yeah, she's thinking hard. Yeah, it's rare. That dick makes me excited. Oh so, like you know, it's that was a sound bite, babe, she said, it's rare. Yeah. If I could just leave them all alone, I would.
Speaker 8: I'm going to do it for you, Okay, I appreciate it doing it for me for you, I think I would kill the weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, who would you fucking? Who would you marry out of Brent fires and burna Boy?
Speaker 2: I probably fucked Brent Firez and marry Berner Boy by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, yeah, sorry, sorry, buddy. Okay, Well, now let's have even more fun. So fuck Mary kill Coco Jones, Sizza or Ari Lennox.
Speaker 2: See, and this is where I got sucked up because I love women. So album are lex Sizza and Coco Jones.
Speaker 1: Now she's like, now this is hard, like the last one was hard because she's like, man, I don't even like guys with.
Speaker 2: Who would you marry Mary? I would marry yeah, she is really this is so hard, daddy. I would marry probably the fuck probably Coco. Okay, marry Coco. That's interesting to marry Coco, a little dinkey princess white. Yeah, you know, okay, and then you have Lennox. I would fuck Ari okay, because you know I should be talking.
Speaker 7: She do.
Speaker 1: She looks the way she looks. But baby's giving sha shad butter baby but all over me. Okay, So I'm gonna just say that she's gonna kill Sorry. I'm sorry, Sis, I'm sorry. Now we know you're busy, b sy weekend bitch, so we're gonna get you out of here. But we got here.
Speaker 2: I think I want her back. We got to bring her home. Were ready?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, think fast, bitch, think fast. Okay, first word that comes to your head. You can't think very very long for this one.
Speaker 2: Okay. I'm not fucking if you're man, spit on. We're in my clip. Okay, you'll make me come harder if you make me come just try. The thought of threesomes make me squirt. My first threesome was coming soon? You am coming soon? Did you never? We're close? We're almost there. You want to You want to know what it is for me though? It's it's.
Speaker 8: It is the fact that I know I'm gonna be having as much or more fun than my man.
Speaker 2: But I'm the only one that's vulnerable, and I like to feel like I am. You're obsessed with me, so I want to be able to want to. I want to start the moves.
Speaker 1: This is a little bit sex with someone that you're already sleeping with and someone that wants to fuck you.
Speaker 2: It'll work. Look, she gave you to the red.
Speaker 1: They're both gonna be so like not into each other, because one your partner's gonna be happy that, yes, you're gonna have a three with you, but the person that wants to fuck you is like, hell, yeah, I'm excited about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah boom or two women. Probably maybe you may not feel as No, I would love that. You know what's crazy? You know what I found out.
Speaker 1: I found out during this weekend how many people do not have three someomes? And that's why we keep getting asked them goddamn questions in the email all the goddamn time. Every week they say, how can I have a threesome? You looked like a threesome on a speak to this outfit. Well, all the rep girls that sat when we asked what they think about threesomes, they said never, Oh no, I'll fight like.
Speaker 2: None of them are having threesomes.
Speaker 1: Really, oh, none of them who said I can't wait, but big boss having threesomes. I want to beat a bitch up, A beat a bitch up if we have a three oh yeah, all of them were Really.
Speaker 2: The only person we sat with all weekend who's who even had one was Tory. Wow, all the girls are not having three sings. Now we see why we keep getting all motherfucking questions in the emails.
Speaker 8: I'm ready listen. If you have any recommendation, send them over my way. CALLI right cally there.
Speaker 2: Kiana, Please let everybody know where you'll be where they can find you. But also about your new album.
Speaker 8: Yes, uh, everything is at Keana the day k I A N A L E d E and then the new album is Grudges.
Speaker 2: You can find it everywhere and it's really fucking good. Period, you know, period. Thank you for joining us, Thank you for having me of course. Oh you're great.
Speaker 1: You got a lollipopy in here right now, which means you are really fitting for this podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, let's do it.
Speaker 11: Decisions, oh the whole you Okay, I see where I am a little we're playing, all right, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Take us spin at this wheel, queen, and we want you to pick. We're hoping. I'm gonna tell you what I want you to do. I want to you can't, but I feel like you might land on hard drive and be able to give us a good sextive.
Speaker 1: So give us a spend yep, you gotta take a see it okay, okay, look, and it was the one you didn't see it because you said yes, tell us a horrible sex memory, something that went bad in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: Or maybe it was your fault. I don't know.
Speaker 11: If I want to say this ahead, we might be able to relate. You got too drunk, No, I don't drink. Well, this is something that I never told anyone, and it's okay, So it was a little bit like this. These were back in mind. Well, what I just graduated like high school and the guy that had took my virginity had just like dumped me and broke up with me and left me for another girl that he was on and off with, and he liked me about and I was really vulnerable and like I'm a lover girl. So I was in this real vulnerable state. And this guy asked to take me to the movies. But it happened to be someone that like he hung out with before, but I don't know if they were friend friends and like they smoke together whatever. But he told me that we're gonna go to the movies. We ended up going to his house and watching.
Speaker 2: A movie in his room, and.
Speaker 11: Yeah, pretty much like I felt really pressured into doing things with him that I didn't want to do. And right after he went in the bathroom and called my ex and told him.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, now we see where all your music come from. What, yeah, we need to make you a new song called.
Speaker 11: So Yeah, Like I really didn't you know, I'm one of them girls were like I'm just I was too nice and wow, and I let someone take advantage of me. And my feelings and stuff like that, and he didn't mean a thing, but like, I was really embarrassed because I looked like a one of those things, a woor and I'm not.
Speaker 4: That so.
Speaker 2: I thought, oh yeah, I thought I did. But I was also young. You know, we we make stupid decisions. Thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 1: Oh see that, Slee, Please let everybody that's watching know where they can find you in your latest project.
Speaker 2: Well, my name is Queen Ees.
Speaker 11: You can find me everywhere by that name on Instagram, Twitter, Twitter, snapchair, all of that. And yeah, I'm releasing a new project, by the way, my second album very soon.
Speaker 2: But if you want to still go listen to my first.
Speaker 11: Album were twenty then yeah, go go stream misunderstood.
Speaker 2: And we have a young Pluda in a building. But I want you to know, did you know pluda is the Portuguese word for pussy mare. I'm like, he said, we ain't doing that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now you are from Texas, so they say everything is bigger in Texas.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 2: Oh look y'all. He looks at y'all forgetting jeans and had a big old thing.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying the meal with the skinny jeans.
Speaker 2: I'll be having to ask, now where does it go?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Sorry, look, don't mind me, don't buy you don't. We gonna start by breaking the ice by having you.
Speaker 2: Spind the wheel. Go ahead and spin the wheel. Yes, you gotta spend the wheel. Okay, I love it.
Speaker 1: It's giving our war dirve, which is a sex tip here on the show. So we would love for you to provide a sex tip for the fellas listening on how to please or something that you like women to do to you.
Speaker 2: Uh man, it's kind of simple.
Speaker 10: You know, I need that that guacas, not that walker ten thousand, you know, do your thing on it and then when you go get your nails done all pretty, hold it in your hand.
Speaker 2: Let me just sit back and just watch you do your things. You know what I'm saying. You're the second person I run up there, brought it down, and.
Speaker 10: Then I like when you look at I'm looking dead in my eyes I'm talking about Okay, see you.
Speaker 2: Got a lot of eye contact now, like I don't want y'all. I can I take the old are you I'm thirty exactly? You? I just turned thirty one and may Field, Okay, that's why you're coming here. You know that's the most audible love.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: We're okay, know that. No, I didn't tell me tell him more about the stars. The moon's wheezy. What my ex girlfriend was made for us?
Speaker 1: Okay, may feel Remember when we were comparing niggas the other day, we're talking about birthdays. Our best friends have the same birthday. And there's a dude that we say we both be fucking with for a long time. Well, we're saying the same guy, but they got the same birth he got the same birthday.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: So I'm just saying her, I wonder if there's a pattern with like people in your lives and like dates and ship like that. And look she like oo Toris, Oh you manchou a big.
Speaker 2: So are you excited to meet anybody this weekend?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Are you shooting your shot? Are you single? What's going on? You know, I don't really do too much because you I give it. I get the shot shooting that all right?
Speaker 1: You know, you know, but I will Okay, so everybody gonna shoot at a rapper, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's right, So let me ask no.
Speaker 10: But see I'm I guess you could say up and coming they don't know me like that. If they don't know me like that and they still shooting, they shot and that's a good thing.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 2: They're like, hey, he knew in the press room. Next year, he's gonna be performed.
Speaker 1: I want let me ask you, then, when a woman shoots her shot at you, what works?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: How can a woman shoot her shot? And you really be interested? Like, oh, that was cute? She did that conversation? Okay, god, conversation. Why you laugh? You got to produce a laughing like this? Why are you laughing? Because that's all.
Speaker 10: About what you say and how you present yourself. Okay, know what we're talking about? Okay, Yeah, because if you come over here, listen, I created for next.
Speaker 2: Chapter one was all me. I wrote the book. See, I mean, so, what's the chapter one? What's the title of thet one? The book? Is the book? Chapter one? What's the title?
Speaker 10: Dow shout no finise? All right, you gotta know what's coming to you. You gotta know how to peep game.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Chapter one down shout no finish the book of this by young.
Speaker 1: So when you do shoot your own shot, are you a jam slider? Are you let me send you a drink. Oh, I think you're beautiful sliding DM. I'm gonna tell you look amazing love. Really, then I'm gonna start off by what I really like about you.
Speaker 2: You're spelling luv. You look like one. Sometimes it depends on how involved we are. We really involved?
Speaker 1: You get the l O B of social media? How do you approach a woman? How do I approach one that you're that you find attractive?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Look amazing love? Can I get some time? Can I talk to you? Can I get some time? I want to talk to you? Can I have your time? Because you know, women be busy. We don't have time for niggas. We don't. That's how y'all are Southern men. I will say this.
Speaker 1: I've noticed that Southern men will always ask you if they can speak even if like can I talk to you?
Speaker 2: Can I take you it? Like other dudes be like, hey, yo, what's something like? And sometimes it's a little it's oversaturated, like dudes do too much of the same thing. I like a little permission. I want to be different. I like to stand out.
Speaker 1: Okay, stand out. Give me a good standout first date because my best first date? What what what are you doing to impress a woman on a first date?
Speaker 2: On a first date, where are you taking them? Oh? We just I ain't trying to do too much.
Speaker 10: We're gonna go We're gonna go out to eat somewhere nice or what you want a vacation?
Speaker 2: You can't get no vacation, not today? How does that a really good first date? So so what right now? Don't do that? Yeah, it was a coolie, but he take it off from time time. What would y'all.
Speaker 11: Know?
Speaker 1: Planned out and thoughtful, so like there was there was actual things that we did. We did four things in one day. So he not only took me out to eat, We went to the botanical garden right right, we went to we went to a couple's massage.
Speaker 2: That's so you don't just stop, you don't just stop them like, oh he was he thought he was leading.
Speaker 1: It's funny because one of our other producers engineers, her first day was a couple's massage, and I remember when her man told me he did that, and I was like, I don't know if a first date, I'd be like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Trying to be the one massage. That's a couple of massage, you know, I just can't picture meeting the dude. It's like, let's have a couple of me.
Speaker 1: Well, by then we had spent our The massages were at nine thirty. He picked me up at one forty. We spent the whole people of Chinese massage Chinatown.
Speaker 2: No, I ain't gonna hold you. It was too big old black dudes like this. It's like it ain't got no And it was at the spot, at our spot.
Speaker 1: Okay, Mandy and I got a little plug in New York. But like the good like like it's like a bath house massage face lit. But but we got we got somebody with them hands. Now, are you a good Do you use your hands a lot?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Are you someone that I'm hands you you give massages? Or do you prefer to be massaged with your hands? Like in the round house Amazon package in all ass space? Okay, Yeah, I can fix ship if I need to, that's hot. Yeah, I could beat some ship up if I need to. Yeah, And I can correct something.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's rip like that. What is the hardest thing you done built in the last year and the last year the hardest thing that I didn't built? Then?
Speaker 10: My kid, he was like some type of place thing for my daughter, like a place sit okay, like a castle type vibe almost like a treehouse.
Speaker 2: Come okay, I was I was about to say, so you ain't built a house, nigga. This is what's wrong with men these days. There's a lot of pressure. I can't imagine the kids sitting there like is it done yet? No about it? That's all I thought I could do. Okay, So this weekend, who are you looking most excited to see? Performed my big broo? Okay, how does your big bro? Hey?
Speaker 10: You from the Sexist and that nigga bronx nigga? Like, then y'all make sure y'all go get did it again featuring Fat Joe. Y'all make sure y'all go check out everything go get already no feature and Angel Cavilla.
Speaker 2: Uh hey, booget with the hoodie niggas. Not only that you need?
Speaker 12: Have you?
Speaker 2: Have you done anything? Talking with Joe?
Speaker 1: I think he's a phenomenal. Like I'm waiting for him to get a podcast. He just be doing an ig love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my bro, when nobody knew who I was, he brought me on the Fat Joe Show. That's amazing. Yeah, it's love time. I know that's right. Women, So are you excited to see any of the female artists the female artists? I am. I don't know what women artists is performing. It's MISSI performing. Oh, I hope for the fifty years. Imagine that she came out. I'm gonna have to go now.
Speaker 1: So Coco Jones is performing do she is performing Glowriala. She is one of the most nominated artists this year, so she's performing. And then Trina Gone to Diamond is one of the best raptors. I love Trina, so I'm excited. And of course Gloverrilla as well.
Speaker 2: She's that girl.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're gonna make you spend one time before you get out of here, just because you you over here with eye contact you, I'm.
Speaker 2: A little nervous. Nervous, don't get nervous. Here we go perfect So horror story. We would love to hear about an awful bad date or something that went extremely wrong in the bedroom with you before.
Speaker 10: Extremely wrong in the bedroom. Don't letting too much go wrong, gu list. Okay, then we got here.
Speaker 2: You you know, hey, if she clean and she bad, you know, we might have to we might have she wanted give ye are you to do with? Say? Yes? It was a guesser, no question. I'm trying to you see me trying to judge. I was trying, but it hardly doing. All right, y'all not young foody in the butt? Stop all right? Uh thank you, y'all over here all right? Tell the girls ready to come find you if they can.
Speaker 10: Your DM follow me on all platforms that I am young as I A M y U N G P O O d A yeah, boom bud.
Speaker 2: That's cute. I was like, put what that means? Bitch and spinish? I know y'all trying to give me all type of names. He said. My name was pushy and poetry grease. Bitch is Spanish. I hate to see what it means in some others. He was like, really, were here with big Boss best we got big boss that big boss Kiki.
Speaker 1: We might be we know I'm big Boss Mandy bit Hello, Hello, how excited are you about being here this weekend?
Speaker 2: Because you're performing for the pre show for the pretty girls. You finna make them walk.
Speaker 3: My excitement is really bigger than my body. But you know, I'm trying to be like a normal human right now.
Speaker 2: Why not with that offer.
Speaker 1: You're not normal, broe. Really your hair come down to your kneecaps. I said, oh, this is bet rady love like if I would have seen an airplight like she performed me.
Speaker 5: Like and is.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna start real quick with a little icebreaker. So we need you to spend the wheel high and let's.
Speaker 2: See what we get.
Speaker 1: Let's see what we get our eyes. Okay, hoar dirt. That's real life, real life, that's light. So our hoar dirve is a sex tip that you give to the people, so we can be literally anything that pleases you that you like done to you or someone else. You to give us your best sex tip on partners that you have. All right, I love okay, I'm the girls. I look at my camera.
Speaker 2: You gotta look at the camera. What I will give your eye tip on is like be for you. You know you want to start getting started. Watch porn. It's amazing. What's your favorite type of porn? I like all of it?
Speaker 3: Like, uh, you know we're not gonna take that one. We could do some girl on girl action. We can Okay, it'll be the action.
Speaker 11: You.
Speaker 7: Know what.
Speaker 1: I'm like desperate to fine point I'd be like Nubie Ebony Black Girl team, like like how many things I.
Speaker 2: Need to type in? Different? Black Girl, you definitely have to say you gotta go a lot. Yeah, yeah, you gotta dig deep.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I do want to ask you, not if you have partners, but you got a song titled outside, and I need to know if you're outside for the summer, if you're dating, if you're.
Speaker 2: Taking I'm emotionally unavailable for this. Emotionally that's a fair one.
Speaker 1: But if you had to peek, huh would you rather be single or taken for BT weekends?
Speaker 2: Taken?
Speaker 3: Because first off, I'd be like, you can't trust people nowadays and they don't know they status.
Speaker 2: They don't get checked.
Speaker 3: If they feel fine, then they think that they are fine. But you can have something, not even though you got something, because you know what their favorite line is you straight on straight.
Speaker 2: No the fuck getting on? You know what you know? And everybody do not get their regular checkups. So you know, I'm kind of I'm scared of people. You know what luck it is. I love that you out here talking about the getting detested. I know that's right, all right? A little bit try it quick, some real quick. She has a quick fire fire around challenge for you. All right, go okay, I want you to say the first thing that comes to your mind.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know something I had to learn to stop doing it.
Speaker 2: But last, last guy, no time to think, no time you say you niggas name. We'll cut it out. Love, Let's go. I'm not fucking if you ain't got a condom? Who spin on mine? Mm hmmm mmm.
Speaker 3: Anywhere besides my mouth because I'm not sucking. Okay, there, you will make me come the hardest if you.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Damn this ship talk to me while we talk to the thought of threes makes me want to beat the bitch of damn. Okay, no, we got a pause for real.
Speaker 2: It's what the girl and girl born.
Speaker 3: It's a setup. So if I agree to hate threesome, when you get down and whooping your ass.
Speaker 2: Oh that might have been the funniest answer I've heard. That is hilarious. It's really a setup.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: We interviewed clear Trump and what she doing and destroy the Airbnb?
Speaker 3: Yup, it's a setup like yeah, pick pick who okay, follow her love Brent Rover, So once you come up, I mean buff them up.
Speaker 1: I love now, what if she's a pretty girl, because I do want to talk a little bit about pretty girl.
Speaker 2: Walk get into the girl. I mean, it's it's a setup. I'm sorry, she's pretty. Like I'm a fan.
Speaker 1: I love you too, So talk to me about preparation for tomorrow. Because you've performed at a lot of festivals. Are you more nervous to be here or are you like, I does this?
Speaker 3: I feel like that I does this, you know, because now that I'm fully living within my truth because I'm so self aware, it's like I was I was meant to be here, you know, I was born exactly what I'm doing right now.
Speaker 1: Can I say something that I don't know if a lot of people have said, I'm sure come across your brain, but like looking at you come up. I just saw your photo on the paper and I was like, oh my god, she's cute in your body type and how durable you look and just very natural looking, like I love it. That's really what draws fans to you.
Speaker 3: I think it's my personality, and then I think it's my aura because you know, I just had this light about myself when I walk into a room and I think it's like my genuine is too, because because I because I come in and just be myself and this people like, because I'd be like, hey girl, because but also I.
Speaker 1: Thought I was going rappers though they have this aesthetic and look where I'm like, damn, like I can't even match up. But I feel like you're like the hot girl that I could have possibly known if I tried really hard.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're here, I know that's right now.
Speaker 1: I do want to ask you, because you're from the Loop, what an accident at because I I love hearing accents early.
Speaker 3: No, I actually do have an accent. I'm country as hell, but you trying to enunciating, you know, be a look, it is not the oscars.
Speaker 2: It's easy weekend. Yeah. But I'm but some okay something that I don't really like.
Speaker 3: So so with my accent, sometimes you can't understand what I say, so I be having to say a million times so I'd be like, yeah, okay, great, you know what.
Speaker 1: So we interviewed Sexy Ray and she was talking about the fir Ther when we were in New York. She's talking about the fire and the air. Remember we thought of the fire, Look, she said, and life ain't far Yeah, like.
Speaker 2: Like I do my own hair, but you know hair hair her hair like over.
Speaker 1: There there, Hold on, give us another dictionary of Saint Louis translation. What's another word that you gotta translate for people outside the city trying to think what else was it? Because every time I say it, they'd be like what.
Speaker 2: She taught us about iron like iron and air.
Speaker 3: Everything like like like anything that people like say regular, we always add like her there all of it, like everything.
Speaker 2: It's just country, all of it. Well, we are excited to see you performing. Oh I already know, I'm ready and I'm writing I'm ready, No, because we are, then I'm ready to see for y'all. Got it excited? Cut it out, y'at your blessing under the y'all, big boss bet in the building, y'all.
Speaker 1: Make sure y'all check out all of her music shreat me now on audis and then also wait a minute, talk talk to you.
Speaker 3: Got the e P Brazilian Resilion dropping songs on all platforms.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: I literally just shot a video to like the biggest song on my EP and and that's dropping with it. Just know it's going to go crazy, like congratulations.
Speaker 2: And the music is for the ladies. Okay, it's setting us up right, I do what's for the bitches forget?
Speaker 1: All right, y'all, we're back with the other cut. Because I thought you're already starting. Look, he came over here, like y'all behaved. The bigger the change got, the more I was like, no, she done got offered to go on a date with somebody.
Speaker 2: Off you push that face? Well, for research purpose, research purposes, we are doing by to.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, beautiful vocalist and beautiful man that sits running.
Speaker 2: We are going to try to behave. We're gonna know. You don't have to behave today. You don't have to just gotta behave, that's all. That's all. She's like. I don't want to hear none of that. Ship anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm based well, I'm based in l A. I'm from New Jersey, from Jersey. What's the difference between East Coast and West Coast girls?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: All right, I mean you know what, you know what I feel like East Coast is more like real. I feel like East Coast is more like they're gonna just it's straight to it. It's like, yo, they're gonna press it. They're gonna press me, you know, what I'm saying. I feel like, if you interested, if they're interested in you, yeah, yeah, exactly, it's gonna be pressed. It's like, you know, I love it. I love that, you know what I'm saying. Now where West Coast Now.
Speaker 2: I've had a bad experience with West Coast girls.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying here too, Okay, so look, this this is my thing is like it's almost like they live in a fake like it's a fake place, you know, Like it's not the standards are it's just weird.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's like it is here, it's like rich right right, there's just no morals you know what I'm saying when it.
Speaker 2: Comes to this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, y'all have just some sentence no no, no, no, no, not so when it comes to a relationship, it's just I feel like there's no boundaries out here, you know what I'm saying. Everybody living this like bubble in this like fake little world. I feel like certain things that wouldn't fly in a normal relationship. They think it's okay, what are boundaries that you said in some of your relations right, So I mean, look, I'm just put it out there like all right, one of this girl I was dating. I had known that she had messed around with her photographer, right okay, And it was and it was one of them things where it was like, hey, you know, I'm not cool with you going out shooting, no shooting, even shooting with them, like like if y'all did some stuff, if y'all shot before, cool, But then y'all crossed the line, y'all did some ship, so y'all got to pass, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So look, I was did a couple of shoot.
Speaker 5: I would yeah, you know what I'm saying. I would prefer if you didn't do that. You know what I'm saying. She went ahead and did it anyways, you know what I'm saying. That express your exactly. And not only did she do it, it was like a lingerie, you know what I'm saying. Didn't really tell me about when it happened. I just found out afterwards.
Speaker 2: The pictures was going release it, you know. So that's what I was like.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, you live in a different world, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: If I was dating somebody from the East coast, that shit when Oh you know what, baby, you know what you right, you right, you right, that would agree.
Speaker 1: Mandy and I run a car the other day and I'm living between New York and Lay and she.
Speaker 2: Was like, what do you think it is here?
Speaker 1: And I was like, I think it's just Hollywood, Like when I'm dating Hollywood niggas, right, it's industreaming industry. So we meet them of the parties, I don't like when I'm meeting a guy that's from LA or that lives in Englewood, it's like a different vibe.
Speaker 2: Go downtown, It's like, oh, it's it's the god.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, look I agree with that because there's a difference between like the valley and then like the real Like okay, oh this girl from South Central like oh she oh, she just real, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But the valley girls, all the West Coast girls about to be so said, listening to this, I think it's the.
Speaker 5: People that move here. Ye yeah, that's what you know what. Let me clarify because you just raised a good point. The trans milk this is a melting.
Speaker 2: I'm from Jersey. I'm from Jersey. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm loyal, loyal, singing with I'm loyal like, okay, loyal, Okay, we go see how.
Speaker 2: Nancy, we can get you real quick. Tone, can you go ahead and spin the wheel? Loyal leo? Oh okay, well, well spin again because you just shared a bad story.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, horror story. Oh look, give us a horrible sex memory that you have. There we go, Oh my gosh, damn, she watching this ship like what all right?
Speaker 2: So look, so look, so look, so look, so look this is this? All right? There was this one girl right where I know, I know, good, I'm gonna just say that. All right, I'll get into the camera. Why you say, what camera to look at you? I know I can good, all right, so behave.
Speaker 5: But there's this one girl, right, I mean, I'm like, I'm not from There was this one girl and it was like all right, she was a friend first and then we're like, you know what, you know whatever this one night we bored, like all right, cool, let's just let me do it, you know what I'm saying, like, you know whatever, we was feeling it. We just feeling it, right, Why does she damn there almost have an asthma attack. Oh you almost suck in the middle in the middle of going like kid you not. She was like, I gotta stop, I gotta stop.
Speaker 2: I can't breathe. I can't breathe. And I was like, you know what, it's cool. Did you give her CBR Nah, just let her figurething you can do.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, my people come me because that asthma asthma and I've never had an asthma attack during sex real because of the deep breath. Okay, but now I'm wondering, can't you because if you're like, then I'm gonna lose. Maybe I have an adit So maybe you want good that night. No, No, I'm an honest dude. You know, maybe I was off that night. I don't know because it was just you know, it was just a friend. So I'm just like hey whatever, you know, I'm just.
Speaker 2: But it was it was weird.
Speaker 5: So it was a horror story because I was like, yo, if she died, like this is going to be really bad, Like like yo, nah, please don't die.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you just stopped. So here's the question. The asthma tank ended, did y'all go back to No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no. I was like, no, I would have came back.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: I was like, it's cool, it's all right said right here, yo, right back into crazy. Yeah so no, yeah, that's a horror story.
Speaker 1: Okay, well then, speaking of sex, I would like to know have you ever had sex to your music?
Speaker 2: Yo? No, no, no, that's a lie. Okay, I the fifth, But that's a lie. That's a lie. It's a lie.
Speaker 5: That's a lot I have. But this is what I'll say. This is what i'll say, not music that has been released which is weird. Oh you just like no, no, no, it's like.
Speaker 2: It's like you're making us like Yo, it's like the a I've just made this the other night. It's about you and is it really about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They know this particular person, yes, yes, okay, So I have a person that told me something. It's very interesting.
Speaker 1: So I was like, yo, because he's like a really popular artist. I was like, what happens when bitch is like, are sucking you? And like maybe put on your music? And they said to me, uh, well, like I'm constantly in the top twenty songs, so even if they play somebody else, I'm coming on.
Speaker 2: He's like this sh is weird and he's like and then they get weirder and be like I'm.
Speaker 1: Now you do you sing pennies off as well, because I've heard you live and you Jesus.
Speaker 2: With pennies, you know, at the show. Yeah, but you know I'm not gonna lie. No, not not not room Like, you don't be saying what a fan. I'm not.
Speaker 5: Saying.
Speaker 2: Let's not, let's not. You ain't seen him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's not say that because because like you know, I don't want to mess that up with my fan, you know what, I don't let them. You know.
Speaker 2: I am a badass man, You're not gonna fuck listen. I'm a loyal dude. I told you, dude, No, no, I'm not. I'm not I'm not not yeah, yeah, yeah, past hits. You've never sucked a fan. No, she's she's podcast, you.
Speaker 5: Know what not hold on, hold on like that was going the d hold up, it's a beating great like, I ain't gonna lie. It's a scary world out this is. It's so I'm real, like, oh listen, god listen, when soul listen, godless you soullless and godless. That's why I wear my cross now. But like like all right, so look, younger me was out here wild, and let's just say that I believe that older than me. I'm I'm, I'm you know I'm playing. I ain't gonna put that all day?
Speaker 2: Are you still you have in front of your age?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But but but but not not. I'm not about to sue. Not about sue now.
Speaker 5: I was just like, you know, you gotta be safe out here, You gotta you don't know who, you don't know. You just don't know who you're fucking with. Literally media trained.
Speaker 2: Look y'all did good, y'all did real good. Y'all did real good. I don't want to mess up. Yeah, you've been that is crazy. So you enjoyed me awards? You are? And I know you've been teasing a new record didn't drop yet.
Speaker 5: I didn't drop yet, but oh you played not this one? You didn't play all right, this one little like look girls like you like you?
Speaker 2: Who are you talking? Thirty? All right? So I'm talking about a specific X. I'm gonna put it out there, same b Yeah, the first.
Speaker 5: One who did it and mess it up for everybody else. That's who I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Real ship. Look what happened with Adele? Talk about that? No, talk about it? My truth?
Speaker 5: Can I tell my truth? You can tell you truth. You wants to beat her out? We floor No, no, no, she's good, you know she she got family living like yeah. But the song, this song is about I had to get it off girls like you. I can't wait it up for everybody else. That pussy wasn't have been.
Speaker 2: Good to let everybody know where they could follow you.
Speaker 5: T O N E S T I T H on all platforms tonff and I said, real quick before you get out.
Speaker 1: Actually you also just shared the stage, if I'm not mistaken with Jasmine Steller.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm so mad. I missed it last night. Last night, I literally got off the planet came.
Speaker 1: How was it?
Speaker 2: It was incredible. It was Queen Nija Sullivan.
Speaker 5: That's funny, queen right, the Queene Das Sullivan, Ari Lennox Avenue, Riley.
Speaker 2: So it was incredible. Jersey out in Jersey. You should be where you should be. Oh so no, it was incredible. Well, congress to you and thank you for coming to say with using me ill behaved was good?
Speaker 1: All right, Well y'all we are going to get spicy and kinky with October lending him. We are joined by the songster. That's what it's called, right, songster.
Speaker 2: Stress is the one social songs stir. I guess can we just know your sing good?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 2: I know that there's a sexier way to do it. Might be I think songster might be, but that don't.
Speaker 1: Really ask why the suit choice? Oh I'm always in a suit always. Oh yeah, I'm always in a suit unless I'm like chills and I'm like and you got.
Speaker 2: The brunch daddy shoes on? Oh yeah, brunch daddy. Oh yeah, right, okay, Oh yeah, I love doing it. I love just looking good. October the the month I was born. We are going to start by, oh yeah, are you are you? Wait? Are you born in October as well? October seventeenth. I'm a libra. Okay, so I don't start these things, but so am I?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: Are you from London? No? No, it just sounded good. October October work? Yeah, where did London come from? It just sounded good. Nigga, that made a porn name. Yeah, it made it sound good. That's what it is, very much a porn name. It was gonna be your other name. Oh, here we go. If it wasn't October London, I didn't have another one. You didn't have a backup. No, I didn't have one, but Mandy. That was the only name. I would go just your name, No, not that one. My mama gave me a mandin Mandy are the same name? Okay? Well when I tried to stripping one time, my name was Magic. Oh I look like a magic?
Speaker 1: Do not? I go this?
Speaker 2: W We're gonna start with the ice precker real quick, okay, Oh I love it.
Speaker 1: We landed on kink, so we would love to know which of your unsuspecting kinks you have. So what is something that you enjoy, either a body part or something that you do in the bedroom that you know?
Speaker 2: I love beautiful feet. What do you think of Mandy's fat? Don't do many? She has interesting feet because they're all they're all the same height. No ship Okay, I can't okay, but that's what I love it. I love it.
Speaker 10: There's something like no, I love that, like I'll look at I don't know how women look at men, like when they walk about, isn't it is it feet first or is it head for?
Speaker 2: How do you go? Because like men do? What women look at men? Yeah, like when they're walking up to you, checking the man out nails to see if they're clean. Let me if it's not face well, in height, I'd be like, is this montherfucker over six foot?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Your height is why you lie? I could have lied, but why lie? There's no reason for me to lie. It's a very light skinned thing to do to lie. So why really pray you at this moment? Holy ship? Don't need a lie to that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, I know it's on the wheel, but I want to give it to you anyways. Uh, and so we're just gonna get you. Well, I do want to, you know, Okay, Yeah, Well we're gonna get into a Mary kill game with you real quick because it is the VT Awards. We are going to take this out of the female R and B pop category. Fuck Mary Kill, Ari Lennox, Coco Jones and Scizza. I can't kill no, no manx. Okay, let's start easier.
Speaker 2: I need to see pictures. Do you want to? You need to see pictures? You know, I mean, I know, I know looks like for you don't know what Coco Jones and I gotta look got it because I need visual so I can really really Okay, so you know what it looks like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, coc Jones who actually just walked by looking absolutely stunning.
Speaker 2: Uh, this is Coco Jones. Okay, and y'all showing him images now yep?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, look he said, okay, not because we're gonna end up making.
Speaker 2: You mon live if you keep doing it. Right now, it looks like I'm gonna marry her.
Speaker 1: Oh oh wow, he said, I wouldn't say, you know, okay, and then that's all Lennox.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna yeah, I'm gonna marry Coco. I'm gonna okay, and I'm gonna yeah. She said she's gonna kill her ex anyway, so yeah, hell the record, that's the record.
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, let me get her before she get me a based on not just looks but musical talent.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh here you go. You're picking it more toxic ari to me takes the fucking cake. Is she gonna get me rich forever? Okay? Okay? Married that yeah, okay, unless she gives you a prenup.
Speaker 1: But if you're gonna like then I've got to break down because I don't only know Coco's songs as well as I know scissors songs, but I do know Scissor's body is so fucking crazy that crazy have to fuck.
Speaker 2: So okay, even though I would love you kill oh you killing Coco? Not a marry Ari, Bro, you don't keep me rich forever? Bro, you gotta keep that. That's bad, all right? So we started again. Songster. I don't know if it's a word, but I like making them up here. I do have to know. Do you sing in the bedroom or have you ever had sex to any of your music?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, nep no, I just can't.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: It's super fucking cocky one your suit and watching shoes? No, see, you got to learn about No, I can't. I can't. Are you in disguise? No, I just don't. It would be weird for me to fuck to my own ship. To me, I don't even.
Speaker 10: And the reason why I don't walk the music is because no, wait, you don't walk to music, no, because then you start remembering that when you listen to song cartoones?
Speaker 2: Are you saying?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 10: I used to do I know I used to do that when I was younger, And then now when I hear that song, guess what I'm thinking about.
Speaker 2: The last person. No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna hold you know, like I fuck everybody to print fright everyone to snow legs.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, I want to like, I want to hear you like I want to hear we can turn the music down there, No, I want it. No, I needed like something right now. I fucked to Ari actually okay, yeah something fuck to some music. It probably be shot day okay. Yeah, So you're a slow fucker? You a love maker?
Speaker 2: Depends?
Speaker 10: I got a eating depends feet do I got a meeting and in an hour and I gotta we gotta you know, knock this out now?
Speaker 2: Or do I got time? Wow? So do you eat ass?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 2: When you're eating ass? Yeah? Please?
Speaker 1: Like that needs to be done because you know them? Well if there's you can't Jean or three when you're feeling super nasty.
Speaker 2: You can't just eat random asks? Can you not? What if it's clean? I just I can't. I can't. So how long do you have to know the woman at? I got to know you forty years to do it. You wanted to like wink at you and be like I'm good. We just I just gotta be. I gotta be in a vibe. How much bourbon have I had? What does it take you get you to eat? But ladies or a couple of shots.
Speaker 1: I get so much anxiety. Wh nigga start eating my ass? Why I could literally be shower fresh and then oh you gotta do that. No, no, no, shower fresh, and I'm still just like, oh my god, oh my god, it's now it's going too hot.
Speaker 2: Now he's like tongue sucking it. It's too much. No, that's good. Has a woman ever farted while you gave head?
Speaker 1: Or no?
Speaker 2: They turned me to off. No, I'd be done. I'd be like, yeah, you know, is it?
Speaker 1: But like you know when niggas be fucking from the back and it'll try to open it and you'd be like, close the back, close.
Speaker 2: Back, close it. No, No, I've never had that. I never had that happen. Okay, we're going to ask you a series of questions. Questions fire rapid. You don't give me no time to think. Let me, did you want the real man? Really?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 2: Favorite sex position?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Favorite sex position is you on your stomach, me on top of it? Yea, on my finished the fill in the blank, spit on my I'm not fucking if.
Speaker 10: I'm not fucking if you haven't showered first, damn? Really I like that is because you right, you're right, No, I take that back. I'm not fucking if.
Speaker 1: Bro I can't imagine if I was just like out to dinner and he was like, you've got to get in the trower.
Speaker 2: No, not like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, like that you think about dirty assholes right now, that's just that's the problem. The last conversation, he's like, I've got to taste the dump.
Speaker 2: Okay. The thought of threesomes makes me ready. If I had one kink, it would be a feet. My sexual fantasy would be sexual fantasy would be the fuck him Kardashian, What drop the knick?
Speaker 1: That's a fantasy flame Brock first of all October Line and it is the b E t Aboard Weekend and you said you would like.
Speaker 2: To fuck Key, I mean I'd suck her. The artist her, thank you. It's gorgeous. Something gorgeous, like we might need to edit that, and I love that. Her then came from behind the shades and it's shown. Yeah, we got that first silhouette had me. I was like, Okay, that's gonna be good. A look, let's see your eyes. What they look like? Okay, they're both looking straight at you got a ship with like, what's time for you?
Speaker 1: To go.
Speaker 2: It's no, No, I do want to ask you who are you most excited to see this weekend? Her?
Speaker 7: Her?
Speaker 2: Okay, I hope Tank performs. I like to meet him. Is he supposed to be performing? I don't know. I don't maybe yeah, I don't know. He's got a new album. I would guess no. One moment. I actually have the performers here.
Speaker 1: So Coco Jones, who you just saw, she's performing, Do Chi, Glorilla, Little Uzzi, and then of course they're doing the fifty year celebration of hip Hop, so sixty nine Boys, Big Daddy, Camee Fat, joe Jah Rule forty.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you're yeah, okay, okay, okay, because you don't know, you don't know. I cannot answering them already. I'm ready for the TV, getting ready. I like that. You know, the only reason I don't want to go is because I don't want to be wait a ghetto hood booker.
Speaker 1: No, I've just heard that, like it's like a lengthy process and I liked as words as just one like in one shot.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, I don't want.
Speaker 1: To see the niggas trip on stage. I have to cut it with the lightest buck, like, just give me get beat in. Yeah, just give me a whole show right now. The last thing I want to add is because you are outside and so are the beautiful ladies.
Speaker 2: I would love to leave off by asking you what your pickup line is and how often does it work? How do you shoot your shot at a woman that you're interested in.
Speaker 10: I don't have any game that, I don't have any outfit. No, I just don't want to come with you know, come at you with no bullshit ass line.
Speaker 2: So then how do you How do you just talk? I just I just know they're very beautiful, and you know I do appreciate. Man, just a compliment, the compliment. Just keep it simple.
Speaker 10: You ain't got to be like, oh, you know, give like some weird ass line like I want to treat you like a margarita and give you a dirty or a salty rim job.
Speaker 2: Or some ship, some weird ship like that. He just had this in his head.
Speaker 10: I'm creative, like off the spot, That's why I like this, Like I want to treat you like a rapid question me anytime, I'll be ready treating.
Speaker 2: Like a margarita with the salt was nuts. I actually really like you know what we asked you about, he asked one too many times.
Speaker 1: I actually that may actually work because I would laugh if somebody said that.
Speaker 2: And now I made you laugh, And now we're going to continue to talk. Okay, would it work? You're gonna, you're gonna we're gonna laugh together.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, And now I'm about to do the difference between harassment and right.
Speaker 2: If they looked good, it would not be arrested. Right, right, a construction work, a little you know, whistle let me it depends.
Speaker 10: I'm like, yeah, like like some niggas is real aggressive, like come up to you, touching you already, like you don't want to be touched first?
Speaker 1: Who just wants to drop you verbally? Y'all October London go sit on his face.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, thank you so much for thank you so much. Yeah, I appreciate you having me all right, y'all?
Speaker 1: All right, y'all, we are here yet again with somebody that weazy. No, but she don't know where he knows him from.
Speaker 2: We met through Brandon. I don't even know who Brandon is. Are you actor? That's crazy? Keep going?
Speaker 12: This is this is actually awesome. My ego needs this so that I can learn. They don't nobody give a fuck, not an actor.
Speaker 2: No, I am well.
Speaker 12: I got an album out right now with a little Baby called out Look a song, Oh a little Baby right now that you drop. I got an EP called Street Journal Volume More no Rammy nomination. I wrote on Brett's album. Look she found it just now, she ki now she knows it's you know, I remember you before the tesla, now that I know your your car before you came up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what? Didn't actually do like I'll do the anytime we hang with Brant.
Speaker 12: Obviously it's like so much alcohol, true, so I don't drink, so I remember everything.
Speaker 1: Oh well, y'all were some party together, not the pizza. Now, she remembers brand with dating them two girls, and we went there after partying.
Speaker 12: Well, i've seen you multiple places. We all ran into each other multiple times. Yea, we're he's very flying.
Speaker 2: Do you do you remember that name? Do you remember Malcolm Maine? Did you call him Eminem? You made a nickname up for so fucking dumb right now, No, No, I was. Actually I'm gonna be real. I'm gonna keep it up. I'm gonna keep you. I'm gonna keep you eye friends with dinnis Actually, what's up? Chris? Actually the first don't be thrown up?
Speaker 12: Then I'm gonna throw gangs and you was on technically West Side Sea we fill this stop.
Speaker 2: Chris Spencer is a legend.
Speaker 11: I uh.
Speaker 12: I met you at the premiere for the Heart of They Fall and we were flirting until until I got what you know. You know, I'm a straight for a niggas, so it's not really flirting. It's like, what's up with Did you put your foot in your mouth?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: Did you mess it up? Ain't never in my mouth? Yeah? It was with you had was it a girl with you? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Gabby and yeah yeah Gabby was the homie. Yeah, So like they cool, like I know them too. But it was like it was like I was just straightforward. I was like, what's up with it?
Speaker 2: Like you's cool? What's honing? And he was just kind of like I think you were just like taking back and a little faded.
Speaker 12: Was like that that approach. I'm like, that's okay, she said, talk to me nice. It's not a pickup line. It was just like, what's Upodype is very straight, It's what's upbody? But then the next time I ran into her, She's like hi, and it was a mansion party. It was a mansion party, and I was like, wait, hold up.
Speaker 2: It was it was.
Speaker 12: It was Terre's day's birthday party with a roof open, and there was like rainous. It was and both of you, both of the women that were with, I think it was you and another young lady. Y'all looked very nice. And I walked by and I looked halfway decent that day because I'd be coming and slides and ship and I looked halfway decent. Was like, oh okay, And I was like, I know, you know nothing, you but now salty. So I was like, nah, you doing respect your work, he said before the test. And then I seen you with brit twice again.
Speaker 2: Now you know that track. Yeah, it was the other time she wasn't she stopped You stopped pick hitting on her. After a while, the.
Speaker 12: Only she was came to twice Okay she went and she went it you can't do that, that's crazy. But she was very very nice every other time though, even when like I think it was leaving. Sohow you pulled out You got to know there was a time where you cut me off. I was in my rolls and you cut me off. She cut me the funk off. That was the one time I was actually pissed. I was like, so, now you're gonna cut me off, Now you're gonna Okay.
Speaker 2: She did that on purpose. She was trying to look at it like she was trying to look see who was in the rock. And then it was like she don't think I'm following her. We kept on burdening me. She was like, it was me, but I didn't want you to see me. I am very embariossed, right ship, but it was you were wonderful.
Speaker 1: No, no, but you know what if I feel like we met somewhere in the day, which don't tell me about time.
Speaker 2: He said, I met you at a fanship party hard, I'm like, don't we be running into each other? So I got really drunk at.
Speaker 1: The heart of They Fall premiere because Beyonce showed up at the La premiere.
Speaker 2: Correct, and so I was like, oh my god, Beyonce and it didn't happen.
Speaker 12: And now it was just Laura Hill or somebody it was. It was it was Hope, Hope, it came over. I met I met Hope that night.
Speaker 2: So even I was on ten.
Speaker 12: So when you when I said to you, I was probably just living because Hope came over to me, was like, hey, you one of my favorite characters on the show.
Speaker 2: I was booming a few like. I was like, because you know who I am, that raising king. It's okay. I don't take no fish. He drops a whole boys, I do not own a business that has that has cars. Yes, but it is not. It is not.
Speaker 12: I did not personally. No, I support your business. You are doing a great job. You're so wonderful, both of you.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go ahead and break the ice with you a hun spend the wheel, Oh bit of ice broke, spend the wheel.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get you talking just a little bit. It don't matter, it don't matter, and whatever land on it, we're gonna talk about it. Not him be he said, it's us. Oh okay, see I love that.
Speaker 1: So our hord dr segment has people give sex tips. Oh so, either something that you enjoyed done to you or a sex tip that you have for the fellas. Listen, go ahead and and talk to him.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 12: Number one sex tip to any man listen listen. Every woman is different everyone's a different instrument, every woman's a different bod. You gotta you gotta listen, and it's okay not to get it right the first time. You might need to take a few times.
Speaker 2: Right what right the first time? Because if you company were supposed to get one one, are you struggling to hear? No, it's fine, Oh you turn, I'm like no, just.
Speaker 12: Worrying, Like look, ok, everybody's different, so like what may work on one woman don't work on the next woman. So you might need to have one one experience and listen to her duringey experience to find out what's going on.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't know how many chances I'm giving thought just one? Wait?
Speaker 12: Wait, no, you're talking about full sexual scarce, some about during the sexual activity.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, like speak, listen, what's going on? See how she reacted? Are you checking Darren?
Speaker 1: Look?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you got to you got to talk to her, talk to her. What's going on? Yeah, I'm not into casual sex, so I normally have insu wait not anymore?
Speaker 1: She needs to feel yeah, you know, like one night think no, no, no, I've been casual sex though, Oh no, with this like someone that I've been wucking for nine years. That doesn't get purpose to Well, there's a purpose.
Speaker 2: To come meigga, and I don't want to be married. I don't want to be married.
Speaker 1: Well, then I'm saying that casual sex gens it doesn't end in relationships.
Speaker 2: Three casuals.
Speaker 1: So casual sex to me is what I used to do in my twenties, where I'm having sex because I just want sex and it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Maybe I met the person that night, maybe we don't talk anymore after. I love this. She's not with someone that I don't know. You're one of those people to make up your own rules, and I like that. That's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I mean I think when we talk about relationships and dating, dating has a different definition for a lot of different people. Ores has a different definition to a lot of different people. Casual sex for what I know it to be, for what I've always mentioned it on this podcast to be. Since I'm not fucking to have a baby and I'm not fucking to be married. Casual sex to me is when it's just frivolous sex with someone because I want to fuck.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, let let me applaud you on that.
Speaker 12: Let me applaud you having a standard and the boundary for yourself and living in that, regardless of me, for yourself, just for you, just for me. I applaud you for being able to be like this may be society, but this is what I what I want, and I appreciate that. But I do believe in dictionaries though, because we can't.
Speaker 2: We can't. We can't be because people get lost. People get lost. Jamie, you're saying you don't want one one night stands or someone want that. I don't think I've ever even had that.
Speaker 1: Like, the sex that you talk about is casual. These men care about you, they treat you well. But that doesn't mean it's not.
Speaker 2: People may define, see, people may define. That's sound subjective already. I don't like it. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: People casual sexual interactions that take place outside of a commit a relationship sending. These encounters occur between individuals without any expectations.
Speaker 2: Who's the oxpred dictionaire is white? People don't do that? You want to do wiki? No, no, no, we don't do a wiki.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's the right definition. Give me ax means there's that. That's a perfect one. It's a million but then all of my sex will constantly be casual because I don't want to marriage your.
Speaker 2: Kids unless you have a boyfriend that's a committed relationship.
Speaker 1: But then I'm also someone who swings, so in my relationship there's other sex. I will say the casual sex happened with my partner, like in a sex club, like with women, I have casual sex.
Speaker 12: Okay, that's not what she's saying, but we're not gonna do that first. She don't want the casual sex label.
Speaker 2: I don't like.
Speaker 1: Maybe that word triggers you, but like, it's not that I'm triggered. I don't feel like I have casual sex. It's not that I'm triggered.
Speaker 2: I'm not triggered. Y'all trying to put trigger. Don't put that in this. I'll support you. You're having one nice stem. I actually haven't really had one.
Speaker 12: Eat the first and let's let's answer one conversation with yeahrich niggas got and joys.
Speaker 2: So it's the new way.
Speaker 12: Just so everybody know, open technology, it's a big beautiful thing. Cameras one of those Yeah green, I'm a nigga that fuck up the group chat.
Speaker 2: That's me. That's me. Agreed.
Speaker 12: Yeah, they'd be like damn it, and I'd be like, yeah, that's me. Casual sex for me. I'm more so I'm green, right, I'm from Green, So that means I like to recycle. Like, so something is useful, we're gonna keep not a useful pussy. Yeah, he said, don't you want a useful man?
Speaker 2: Listen? I just want to be you want a useful nigga.
Speaker 1: You know, I had a nigga tell me that I'm a He thinks that I be acting like I'm a placeholder, Like he's a placeholder.
Speaker 2: That's fair, and that is true. No is it true? Like we've just been fucking on off for years. I was like, that don't mean you're a placeholder.
Speaker 12: It could a placeholder for an actual nigga that you want. Oh my god, you know I got told that too. Literally as he was leaving. I said, you don't want to he said.
Speaker 2: And right now, who are these niggas? Who are these niggas asking these irrelevant questions? Literally, has a woman said that to you? What placeholder? They're like, oh my god, you just sucking me and tell you're a girlfriend.
Speaker 12: People don't really talk crazy to me. They just they'd be glad to be there. So because you're not receiving the messages on that motherfucker, that's funny.
Speaker 2: That's funny. I actually would rather not hear the messages, so that's all harm on me.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think if a guy pulled up in a rolls where I handed me the phone for my number, I'd be like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't even do that. I'm gonna do it because you don't do that.
Speaker 12: Because I'm usually not driving, so like, I don't want to y'all. When we were going down I can tell you what he was was on Hollywood Boulevard. We had just left our house. It was an event and I didn't want and it suck up because when you come home. I was like, damn, now she gonna think I'm following her because I have to go the exact same direction was Ali. I said I had to go, So I said I had to go down the exact same direction he was going. I was like, damn, I'm about to just turn off the show. Oh my god, you had a nigga in the car, Yes, somebody in the car with you. I think he was GAYO, baby, he wasn't gay.
Speaker 2: Let me just remember that. I was like, I'm not bottling.
Speaker 1: I tell you, this is fucked up. Alex, who I own my studio with. Okay, okay, but he's my homie I'm always with.
Speaker 2: He just looked. He just dresses very well. That's what I say. Wait, I said, who said, let me go look?
Speaker 1: And then I couldn't see because like you had the window down, but you didn't know, like this nigga, And then that's how it happened.
Speaker 2: I remember, that's so better you cut you'll because you can't see what.
Speaker 1: I was like a because like you know what the thing that's fun and like we all go out and do ship right and premieres or whatever.
Speaker 2: But it kind of be fun to be in l A.
Speaker 1: And like Clebert who was that, Like not on some ship where you're so thirsty for it, But it's almost kind of a fun.
Speaker 2: Part about l A. I'm so regular.
Speaker 12: I don't have those experiences. I'll be worried about, like like an try to somebody not in a model three on God on God, like I've seen a Mexico. Excuse me, electric electric cars can't do shootouts. It's not that's not it's it's a new age baby, they pulling, they pulling, they pulling, they pulling, skids in it, in it and okay, I don't have.
Speaker 2: That type of money where they're looking for that. Okay, that's just like life, bro Like. People be on it. People be out here.
Speaker 12: Y'all gotta be careful and it doesn't matter. They don't care if you what it is. They just yeah, So I stay out the way. I don't even be out like that. That's why I remember.
Speaker 2: I don't be like he's just named. I think that was over like three years, over three years. The heart they fall from here. When I was out at that mansion party, it's three over three years. We just let to the Soho house where you said that was. That was a long time ago. I'm all right, we're not gonna do this. I'm just saying the math thing is three out of four. You are in the press room. I hate it here said the only thing I like is your shoes. Oh oh, so he's the guy? What?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: What that?
Speaker 2: How did that? How was that man? What is I think? He said? My shoes? I like the shoes has good style. I noticed what are you looking? Feet? You guys?
Speaker 5: Guy?
Speaker 2: O foot god? All that said?
Speaker 12: The fuck guy, fot guy, I like your actual shoe, the design of the on the design of the design of the shoe.
Speaker 1: What is so let me tell you real quick, let me tell you she's doing this because we had uh started. You had a guy by the name of Dallas Dallas pen who came on the show who explained how he used to work at Marshalls and shoes made him so hard he would jack off in the shoe because of the arch and they were he said one of the I like the design and the architecture of shoes and just the imagining a foot going into him, and he would shoes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't get physically yeah no, no, no, no no no, you all difference wiggle. That's just funny. Now he's telling me to work on the base.
Speaker 1: Slides has got a nuts to repress man, right, shoe slides kind of takes it up and.
Speaker 12: L like niggas to the core. I'm working flies whatever raise you wear slides on the first day. I don't really date, but if I did, I wear slows.
Speaker 2: You don't date, so what do you call that you do? I'm not all right? All right? Hey? What was coming up to me? The heart and they talked from me for then for casual sex beach. You know, it's so funny, like I've never had sex on one of those cars with little stars at the top.
Speaker 12: You should all my whole ass in my song with a little baby not look, I say, praying the race ceiling like star deusk. Sit on that way, praying the race the ceiling like star dust.
Speaker 2: It's a line. It's so cool. I hate you, Soper. All my whole friends they always have a little stelfie like that. I don't have one. Yeah, it's the thing.
Speaker 12: It's like it's a it's a bad signal to let you know. Hey, whatever, niggas sucking up. I'm with a nigga that got more.
Speaker 2: Why don't I do that?
Speaker 12: Come on, probably have a little more intigate integrity than you like to. I don't want to be a bird again, trust me, I would like to be a bird.
Speaker 2: See my burden has made me drive up to but it didn't last very long. Then it became a high speed chase. So now you're boring with it like you should have just be like, are you I'm sorry that I'm worried about safety and shooting a nigga and you talk with a nigga. No, no, no, no, no no. I was no, no, no, no no. Let's be very clear.
Speaker 12: I was worried about getting into a conflict with another human being that came with somebody life. Oh, I ain't worry about your nigga. It's like, trust respectfully, respectfully to this man. He could be the toughest thing. I'm just saying, No, you ain't worried about.
Speaker 2: He's talking his ship over. But I'm just not worried about no. Man is Honestly, one of.
Speaker 1: My homegirls told me because I have so many homeboy friends right like him as one of them.
Speaker 2: Look, thats why you're gonna getting big with these on that part. She was, she was, but but I'm gonna be real with you.
Speaker 12: I'm the kind of nigga be like, hey man, you did you did right with that one, and he's gonna be like, oh no, no, we're not together.
Speaker 2: Niggas do that.
Speaker 12: I mean the way, get out, you move out the way the way real quick. Hey, bro y'are cool like, no, that's the homegirl good, that's what's up right, and apparently fetish.
Speaker 2: That I didn't know how big is your dick? We need to know your confidence is up here. Oh god, it could be the car. So we need to know. I have a small small, small damn he said, it's not the finality.
Speaker 1: So I feel like I'm a small the motion of the ocean, okay, or a big dick who knows you know it's crazy, or huge dick.
Speaker 2: It's big niggas with big be saying it's small, just so that they can surprise a bitch. I know that your higgas will bigs be the ones to be like right before it comes, and.
Speaker 12: I'm like, no, you asked before, like, hey, are you sure you're gonna be all right? Like like look, that's that makes me like you're gonna hurt. I'll make room, all right, y'all.
Speaker 2: And this is knocking made Thank you so very much for joining us here. A horrible decisions. Remember, guys, he does not date. He only has casual sex. I didn't say any of that. I just said, don't you have a cool car to make your other man? Man, I don't even have a car. My business has a car. His business. I don't do nothing.
Speaker 12: Look, I'm a square, small dick, no stroke, whatever the fuck else y'all want to believe.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, I got ill. We are sitting with the man whore. I'm just joking. I'm just joking. I just know you. You'll be outside, You'll be outside. We're staying with Simba. How a y'all doing? How are you doing? Good? Y'all? Looking good? Smelling good?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 2: You see how you coming with the compliments? Not people?
Speaker 5: For real?
Speaker 9: You've been talking a lot of people that, well, you know, most people aren't the pleasance of smells.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. I know a lot of people have hard work degree on them, no hard work degree, no hard work degree. Now wait a second, y'all said y'all y'all met before?
Speaker 1: No, so either somebody I don't know we met, but some we were maybe out and someone was like, oh this is Simba and I was like, did I match with him?
Speaker 2: But there's another symbol that lives in New York. And so when I saw you, I was like, this can't be you thought you was getting I was like, I thought so basically we were supposed to go on a date. So basically, but I thought it wasn't you aren't you s y? I think I'm not doing nothing? Where were we? Where do you meet?
Speaker 9: It was somewhere in New York. I can't remember where I met you, somewhere before I was introduced to you. I just can't remember where I drink a lot of tequila.
Speaker 1: Same and you don't remember anyone a constant theme this weekend, to the point where Mandy told me to stop saying, nice to meet you.
Speaker 2: You gotta feel nice to see you, nice to see nice to see you. I don't know who you met. You never know, And it may be like we met already the worst one.
Speaker 9: When you let me get your number, you already got the number, like that's the worst.
Speaker 2: Well, I gotta yeah, that's happened to me, that has happened to me. Wow.
Speaker 1: Now I want to know Simba because she did accept your invite. Where would you take Weezy on a first date?
Speaker 2: What's your first day? What is the first day?
Speaker 9: I think I live out here, but I think I would have to get to know her to through conversation to understand what may be fitting for the first date.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have to understand what type of girl bougie?
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: I like a little art gallery moment I want. I don't like catch because I feel like two ever done.
Speaker 2: But I also I don't want to run into people. You know, Okay, you want to be low key, but I also want the place to have like a stool for my purse. You know what I'm saying. Mainly because you look like you have money.
Speaker 1: Okay, now mainly all right, now let me tell you, and you really have to do the degree of like you know when dudes come just run up on me and I'm like, oh, you're working Amazon.
Speaker 2: All right, let's forget some tago if I can google you. Oh absolutely, you know you got it. You gotta show I want it MP next to the food. I got a perfect place we could go to. Okay, I'm new to that. Okay, after y'all going to day, you gotta come back on the podcast and tell us that I win. Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and spend the wheel. We're gonna get Kiki with you just for a little bit. Not you being so strong you almost tilted now, okay, So hoar dr Simba symbol. That is our sex tip. That's our sex advice. So we need you to give some sex advice to the fellas that has worked for you, or a tip.
Speaker 2: For the ladies on what you like done to you. I like freaky girls. Okay, like girls is just with all the freaky ship. Okay, so give me look you want you. I like girls to fuck me. I don't like to fuck them. Oh that's too late. Let me tell you what you said. That's too much talk about the other day we were talking about riding dick. She was like, I don't like doing it. I was like, girl is riding yet, that's too much work the way you lazy it in. Look, look at this, it gets you going going.
Speaker 9: So it's like, sometimes I feel like you could be dealing with a woman and she's you know, very She could be insecure about our body, she can be insecure about our sex, whatever it may be, and it takes her a minute to kind of like open up and be comfortable. So I like for the girl to kind of just already sexually be confident in herself. Take it there so I could kind of match her here.
Speaker 2: I like that he said dealing with a woman and not female.
Speaker 1: You know, you might be the first artist today that sat down and didn't say dealing with female.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I got I got a mama that I love. She she teach me how to respect women. I got an older sister most of the women on most people on my team are women.
Speaker 2: Maybe you finished high school. But what's what's some of the best advice you've gotten for your mom in terms of dating?
Speaker 9: My mom don't really give me dating advice because like my mom kind of like a dude, Like she like she really liked like my homie bark was like she had just let that bitch go.
Speaker 1: What's your way to impress? If a girl comes to meet your mom, what's the way that they can impress your mom?
Speaker 2: Oh? Girl got a cookie on?
Speaker 9: You got a cook She gotta know the food spots. Okay, come on, I'm like to move around and be out. So if you know the spots, you could take her too. She opened up with you and get the talking with you.
Speaker 2: Speaking of advice, I have a question for you.
Speaker 1: What's the best piece of celebrity advice you've ever gotten from like a pier in the industry.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I would say Kevin Durant. Uh.
Speaker 9: One time I was hanging with KD. This was recently two and I just told this story. I was getting ready to go do something and he was like, why are you going to do that? And I was like, shit, it's gonna be licked like it's what I'm finna do. He was like, bro, go write a song. Oh, he was like, go like write a wrap, Go study music like that same effort you putting in to go partying and shit, put that into your craft because that's what's gonna keep you here. That is what it's gonna keep you around. Like focusing on that shit, it's how you get sad trucked.
Speaker 2: He said, stay out to fuck the street. I'm not now.
Speaker 1: The BT Awards is celebrating fifty years of hip hop YEP this weekend, so I have to ask you what was the first very first hip hop album.
Speaker 2: That you purchased. I think it was jay Z The Blueprint. That's wow. It's telling that age group of for.
Speaker 9: Sure around the Blueprint. But my favorite album of all time would be fifty Get rich of d.
Speaker 1: You get Richard Dot time I still to this day many men, what's your favorite album of all time?
Speaker 2: My favorite album all of all time probably still Confessions.
Speaker 1: Sure you want to know what That's why I sucked up because my favorite album of our time.
Speaker 2: That person is not that could be. That could be a fun first date. Cancel who you like? That's canceled? R Kelly girl. No, Yes, who's canceled? Yeah, you know Kanye. Look, you can't. You can't cancel Kanye. That nigga can dressed.
Speaker 5: Do not me.
Speaker 9: He You can't cancel Kanye. Man, you cannot cancel the canceled. It's not kind of it's not canceling. He is kind of canceled.
Speaker 2: We'll be back in love with him next year. Well, I did.
Speaker 1: I did want to do a quick fun Mary Kell game with you the best New Artist category. There's some cute women's up in there. Women, Yes, and I'm going to keep it with the rappers.
Speaker 2: So fuck Mary killed, Glorilla Ice Spice and Lola Brook? Mary kill? Who you're fucking? Who you marry? Who you fucking? Dobody's wife started today? What's the other two? Gloriala and Brook? I will marry Lola Brook.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want to kill Glow Glow because you know what she did say f n F and it's giving you you.
Speaker 2: She gotta go shout out to Glow really because I'm here all my favorite rappers this like tell you this whole year. Well, we gotta get him to be just a little kinky, so we gotta do the rabbit fire with him.
Speaker 1: So for this you have to fill in the blank, all right, And you literally have to say the first thing that comes to your head. Okay, even if it's crazy, even if it's kinky, even if it's nasty.
Speaker 9: Favorite sex position of missionary too, I'm not sucking his sorry pussy stink spit on.
Speaker 2: My balls.
Speaker 1: Not You're gonna make me come hard if say that again, you will make me come hard. If you got some good head. The thoughts of thought of threesomes makes me excited. If I had one kink, it would.
Speaker 2: Be a bitch. Why bro, did y'all realize that all these men.
Speaker 9: Like like this, This is insane, This has been the holy That's how women, that's how we kind of judge how clean a woman house is.
Speaker 2: Men do that all the time.
Speaker 9: Who are the bathroom? When we first go to their house and look at their feet, I'll tell you a lot about what they car looked like.
Speaker 2: The car the car. Girls got dirty car. That bitches be having messy cars, not dirty car.
Speaker 9: But they don't let people know that. But then some people let people know they got a fucked up car.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's the thing. Car. But like you know, we changed outfits live. They look excused.
Speaker 9: It's gonna got the girl who got like the half of weed bag next to the McDonald's cup that's been in there for like three days.
Speaker 2: No, that's a little yeah, I don't want to do it, okay, and the restaurant gonna take me to fridge great. Oh look she looks excited.
Speaker 1: Oh you know that's a very old school restaurant. Like said, you didn't want to be seen that TMZ right outside of December. But okay, now we go through the back.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're making her all right. I want to simbil. Let everybody know where they could follow you and check out your US.
Speaker 9: Now, y'all go follow me on all platforms at the real symbol that's t H E R E A L S y N b A and shout out to y'all. Man, y'all continuously doing y'all thing. This podcast industry is hard to be in. So when you're continuously showing up every year, how you've been showing up, that shows your dedication to it.
Speaker 2: So shut up to you so much. That's great to see. And the compliment at the end, Oh here he's something he'll kill us