Speaker 1: Hi, and welcome to the Sean Hannity Show. My name is Rose and guess what, they invited me back again. So I'm really happy because I love Sean's audience. Glad to be here with you. You guys are awesome. Sean is in China with President Trump. I don't know if you saw this, but they literally rolled out the red carpet for him, such fanfare, and it's great. We'll talk about that later in the show, but it was a lovely thing to behold. Linda talked to Sean earlier today and we're going to be bringing you that information in that interview at four o'clock. But in the meantime, I'd like to talk about where conviction meets calling and whether freedom is worth the cut. No, I think it is, But why don't you think about that for a while, because when I think about America, I think about it as more than a place. It's the idea that greatness doesn't come from a ruling class, but from ordinary people carrying extraordinary dreams. Our founders understood that the only way to unleash the power of individuals to let them be free, and in their wisdom, they understood that the answer to the human condition was liberty protected by the rule of law. And that's what made America America. It wasn't just their rocky mountains or the fruited plains. It's not our lakes, our rivers, wind swept shores. I mean, those are all great, but it was an idea. And once that idea is lost, I suggest that America would be lost as well. And all that's necessary to keep the republic is never forget what made this country great in the first place, and that was liberty. You only have to look at politics right now, academia, media, law to see that the American idea has been gradually fading from our memories. That's why this generation really does carry responsibility not only to remember liberty, but to protect it. The men and women who built this nation understood something extraordinary that they would never fully enjoy the benefits of their sacrifices because they knew when they were doing it that what they built they were building for people they would never meet. That to took courage and conviction. The forge a nation designed to stand against the tyranny of concentrated power. They risk their own lives, their livelihoods, their fortunes so that generations still unborn to live in freedom. Now that responsibility belongs to us. This year, I know, we celebrate two hundred and fifty years of the Declaration of Independence, but you know what, this year also marks the two hundred and thirty eighth anniversary of the ratification of the Constitution, the document framed in Philadelphia. It was in seventeen eighty seven, after months of fierce debate among all fifty five delegates, determined to create a constitutional and federal republic that would be strong enough to endure, but restrained enough to preserve liberty. That same since just eleven years earlier, as we've talked about yesterday, gave birth to the Declaration of Independence. And while those two documents are often spoken about together, they were never meant to do the same job. The Declaration tells us why America exists. It declared that our rights do not come from government, but from God, that every person is created with inherent dignity and liberty no ruler can rightfully take away. But the Declaration alone could not sustain a nation. And that's where the Constitution comes in. If the Declaration is the why, the Constitution is the how it transforms principle into structure, established laws, checks and balances, and limits on power so freedom can survive beyond a single generation. They did a heck of a job, didn't they. My boy gets challenged every day. One document declares freedom, the other one protects it. And together they formed the backbone of a nation built not merely on independence, but on the responsibility of governing freedom wisely. See this is important. We needed both. That's why the Constitution still matters so much today, because there was always going to be pressure, subtle and direct, for government to expand its own authority rather than protect the liberty of the people. But there is something deeper that we've got to understand if we are fully going to grasp what made this nation possible in the first place. Because America didn't begin with political ideas, It began with a moral formation. Because long before independence was declared, the American colonies were already being shaped by something quieter but more powerful than politics alone, and that was a spiritual awakening. You could go all across the colonies. Sermons filled churches and the meetinghouses. Ministers talk not only of salvation, but of responsibility, of virtue and conscience and accountability. Before God. And see that was the belief that took root, that liberty without moral restraint could not survive for long. So if you want to know why it survived as long as it has, it's because of that moral restraint, because of a moral formation. In other words, self government required self governance. And this is where the American experiment becomes unique. The founders didn't believe freedom meant the absence of structure. They believe freedom required a people capable of governing themselves because they understood a higher moral order. And that's where the declacaration of is so powerful. It doesn't begin with government, it begins with truth that rights are not granted by kings or legislatures, but are endowed by the Creator. Now that belief changes every because if rights come from God, then government is never the source of liberty, only it's steward. And if government is only a steward, then its powers must always be limited. I mean, that's the philosophy underneath everything that we inherited, not just political design, but moral conviction. And that's precisely why the Constitution matters. It's not simply a legal framework, it's the structure built to preserve a moral idea in a political system that will always be under pressure to drift. As I said, one declares freedom, the other protects it, but both both rest on something deeper, the belief that free people must also be a responsible people, because when that responsibility fades, the structure alone is not enough. And so the question isn't whether we understand the constitution. The question is whether we still understand the moral found that made it possible. And that, my friends, is what keeps getting chipped away at constantly because without that foundation, and those who love socialism, by the way, in communism, they understand this better than we do. Without that moral foundation, even the best designed republic eventually weakens from within. The parent of America isn't just institutional, it's moral, spiritual, generational, and it must be renewed in character. So the real question is do we still believe that freedom requires something of us, not just rights to defend, but responsibilities for us to actually live out. Because that is what made this nation possible in the first place, not just ideas on paper, but people willing to live as though those ideas were true. And one of the most urgent responsibilities we face today isn't just preserving the ideas of this nation, but passing them on because that next generation doesn't understand where America came from, we'll never understand what it's meant to be. And right now, too many young people are being shaped by fragments of history instead of the full story. If they're taught anything at all about our history, important context is often reduced, it's simplified. They find ways to filter it in ways that leave out the very principles that made this country unique in the first place. And since that responsibility no longer rests in the classrooms, you know it, and I know it, it's got to rest in homes and in families, in our communities, and in our voices, willing to speak truth clearly, in consistency, pass it on to the next generation, because no one else is going to do it if we don't. If history isn't fully taught, it's got to be intentionally remembered and passed down. Because a nation that forgets its story, I gotta tell you, is can eventually forget its identity. And you can even see that right now, the shadows of that. And we believe the ideas of liberty and self government and respect. I feel like that guy on the commercial liberty liberty. We believe the ideas of liberty, self government, and responsibility are worth preserving, then we also have to be willing to ensure our children know exactly what those ideas cost, why they matter, and what happens when they're lost. This is so important and we can't count on anyone else doing this job for us but ourselves. And if you're a parent right now, a grandparent, that's your responsibility. We owe it. We owe it to those brave men and women who did all that they could for us. And I love when we break down that Constitution and we remember this is about something that began with moral formation. It is a moral restraint. If you can't have that liberty without that moral restraint. I just had to get that off my chest today, So thanks for letting me do that. We do have a really great show planned for you today. Great Jarrett is coming up next actually at the half hour. I love Greg Jarrett. We're going to talk about a lot of things on the schedule here because there's so much going on all the time. Also, we have the author of the New York Times bestselling book Killed to Order, China's Organ Harvesting industry. Oh my gosh, I've had him on my show. This is a horrific story, but we got to get to it. Also, I want to tell you about my TV show on Real Life Network is now available when I'm so excited about that the new show at real lifenetwork dot com. All you have to do is go in, sign up for free and search Rose Unplugged or download Real Life Network app on all platforms Real lifenetwork dot com log in search for Rose Unplugged and also my ministry, She is Called by Him dot Com. This is so important to me. Every time I'm on the show, I get a ton of prayer requests. We did last night and they are kept anonymous. We have a team of women who pray over every single one of them. Also, we have a daily devotional that's coming soon, but we do right now have a free weekly newsletter that's encouraging and uplifting. You have to subscribe for it to go to She is Called by Him dot Com. Coming up, we'll talk more about some of the things that are happening, a little bit about the China trip, and then Greg Jared at the half Hours to stay with me. Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. My name is Rose. By the way, the phone number here is one eight hundred nine four one Sean, one eight hundred nine to four to one. Sean. I'd love to take your phone calls today. I think we're gonna have more time to do that. Looking forward to talking to you. Also, I want to remind everybody that not only did Lynna do an interview with Sean, it's this Afternoon is going to air at four o'clock hour, so make sure that you tune in for that because he's going to give us some really great updates. Also, Sean is doing a live show tonight from China. It's going to be a special two hours. Apparently he's got some amazing interviews, but of course he does. He's Sean Hannity. So that's tonight starting at nine regular time, live from China. Make sure you tune into the Sean Hannity TV Show as well, but at four we'll hear from him then too. You know, yesterday we had new Gingridge on and we talked a little bit about the midterm elections, and it appears that American voters don't they're not so keen on Democrats at this time, and according that's according to our recent CNN poll, because the numbers show that Democrats are slipping as each tay goes by and Republicans are gearing up for the twenty twenty six midterm election, and in some cases, if you look at certain pulling, they are actually growing stronger. CNN reported that registered voters are now closely split in their partisan preference ahead of the midterms. That's actually good news. One of the things, though, that new Gingridge talked about yesterday was branding. He felt that we could really have a strong victory if we branded correctly and we messaged. But here's the thing. I remember the first term that Donald Trump had White House, and you could I was doing a lot of radio at the time. I mean I was full time radio, and I would be able to go to a number of sources to find out what he did today. And I mean there is a list of his accomplishments the first hundred days. Beyond the first hundred days, I mean, it was easy to see and to find what it was he was doing. Now, I know that he's still doing things right now, but they're not making it as available to everyone as they once did. And I feel like that is so important right now. We need to talk about the positive all of the things that he's been doing that are benefiting the American people, I mean just taxes alone. So I feel like the branding and the messaging could be a little stronger. In fact, that is what New Ginger's talked about as being necessary for a victory in the fall. So I'm just hoping I've got my fingers crossed that they do a little better job of that. They did an amazing job first time around. It really was easy to find out. But Republicans are still trying to simplify their message going into the midterms. Even Jim Jordan spoke about that during an appearance on breip Art News Daily I saw. The host asked him how Republicans could win the mid terms, especially since the party in power usually faces that uphill battle. You know it, they've talked about that before, but Representative Jordan answered by boiling it down to what he called two sentences. They're crazy, We're not. Yeah they are. So another great thing would be is to point all the crazy out and you would think it would be obvious. It's so obvious to most of us, But there's so many on the left that just aren't getting it. So yeah, let's point out they're crazy, we're not. And he said that Republicans simply need to make that contrast clear to the American people. So I think it should be easy, but they are crazy, and in fact, President Trump said the same thing.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: JD. Vance was talking today, and we're going to get too into this a little bit more later in the program, but one of the things he talked about I noticed towards the end when he was taking questions, the Dream Team came up. And you've even heard President Trump talk about the Dream Team, and when he talks about the Dream Team, he talks about Marco Rubio and JD. Vance And I have to tell you, personally, it's just fun to watch just how much I've always liked Marco Rubio, but he has really grown and he's just really shown himself to be quite the statesman. But I have some information and it's really hitting the social media platforms really strong. Right now, going back to twenty fifteen on some of the things that Rubio said that we're very precient. So we're going to talk about that, we'll talk about the Dream Team, all of that coming up. One eight hundred nine four to one, Shawn one eight hundred nine four one Shawn one, eight hundred nine to four one. Shawn call me. I'd love to hear from you today. This is the Sean Handedy Show. My name is Rose. Welcome back to the Sean Handedy Show. My name is Rose. Sitting in for him today. But while Sewan is in China, he is calling in and Linda's going to interview him at four o'clock today, so look forward to that. But in the meantime, joining us right now is Fox News Legal an analyst and New York Times best selling author Greg Jarrett to offer his perspective on shooter Cole Allen and a few other items on my list. Welcome Greg, How are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Fine, Road's good to be with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love talking to you, I really do. There's so many things I want to ask you about, but let's start with Cole Allen because a lot of Americans are watching the prosecution really closely, and it's not just because of the allegations, but because of the growing controversy that's been surrounding the DOJ and the court proceedings and the defense. Once Todd Blanche and Janine pra Piro removed from the case because they attended the White House correspondence diinner legally, Greg how strong is that argument? And does and by the way, and does simply being present at the event create a real conflict of interest?
Speaker 2: Really does Dan, It's a pretty weak argument. Look, the rules of ethics call for recusal on two grounds, if they have speaking of Todd, Blanche and Janine, or if they have a personal or political involvement in the case, or if they have a substantial interest in the outcome because of a connection to it. But understand that a potential conflict is not necessarily disqualifying if the attorneys can still be fair and impartial, and the legal standard is that there has to be clear evidence of a conflict to disqualify. Now, it's true that Pirou and Blanche were inside the ballroom, but the shooting occurred outside the ballroom, so they're not witnesses anything, despite what defense counsel is claiming. Now, are they biased in some way because they could have been targeted eval and gain access. That's pretty debatable because the same charges would be brought regardless, which I think is why the defense is sort of resorted to the last claim of, well, there's an appearance of a conflict that might affect the public's perception of impartiality. I don't think it's going to work. But even if the court rules that there is a conflict, it doesn't really affect the case. Piro and Todd would be recused. Other top lawyers in the US Attorney's Office in DC would prosecute Cole Allen. If the entire office is disqualified, which I seriously doubt, then you simply transfer it to a different US attorney in a nearby jurisdiction they'd prosecute him. Or you could also appoint a special prosecutor. The fact of the matter is Cole Allen doesn't have a defense. He incriminated himself in photographs and a confessional. He laid out how he planned a mass murder and the assassination of top officials, eyewitnesses, his video of what he did. So he's going to get convicted. His attorneys right now are just trying to do anything they can to disrupt the prosecution.
Speaker 1: Now that makes sense, but you know, right now a lot of conservatives watching all of this, and they're asking themselves whether Americans, if we can still trust the justice system to operate without politics influencing outcomes. And I just wonder, do you think that this case is intensifying those concerns or is it just business as usual?
Speaker 2: Well, I you know, given the Russia hoax, the law fair campaign against Donald Trump, the conspiracies to deprive him of rights, I mean, it is so blatant, and it happened over a long period of time that it's no wonder that Americans have lost faith in our legal system. They have seen with their own eyes compelling evidence of the two tiered system of justice. You know, Joe Biden can keep classified documents, but Donald Trump can't. Biden doesn't get prosecuted, but Donald Trump does. Americans are pretty smart. They see this for what it is. It's crooked and corrupt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I feel like it's another This case could just become another major flashpoint when we have a debate over fairness and consistency with the American justice system, because particularly when you have a judge apologizing for detention conditions, I mean, that was clearly not appropriate. President Trump weighed in on that, and we know of stories in the past how the conditions were bad for others that were detained and yet nothing was said from the bench.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, it was outrageous and stupid for this magistrate to apologize. He doesn't seem to comprehend that Cole Allen was treated as anybody would in a serious case like that. You put him in a safe cell under observation make sure he can't harm himself, because there's an affirmative duty imposed on the government under the eighth Amendment of the Constitution to make sure it doesn't harm himself. And if he had harmed himself, then you know, the same lawyers complaining about the safe cell would have said, you know, why didn't you put him in a safer cell? So you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't. And I also understand that the guy who apologized isn't even a real judge. He's not an Article three judge appointed by the federal by the President of the Federal Bench. No, he's a magistrate, which is a guy who handles sort of you know, arraignments and bail hearings and petty matters that real judges, district court judges don't want to be bothered with. So he's nothing more than a hired assistant and this particular magistrate has a long and distinguished record of liberal dei causes, and it's not the first time he's apologized to somebody in custody.
Speaker 1: You know, I know you're not a psychologist or a psychiatrist, but you got to ask the question. If a guy puts himself all over social media and I'm talking about cold right now, and he clearly does he really believe he could get away with something like this? What kind of person? It just astounds me. We go through all of this knowing that he's probably not going to make it out on the other end.
Speaker 2: What are you You know, how often have we seen this? There have been three assassination attempts against Trump. You know, we've seen Charlie Kirk's assassin, Tyler Robinson. And these are unhinged people, and you know, they became become wrapped up, brainwashed, if you will, in you know, by politics, and they annoying themselves as the person who is going to fix it and do it for violence and you know, there's far too much of that. Has the divisive, ugly rhetoric contributed to that sort of political brainwashing that turns into violence. Yeah, I think so. You know, when Democrats and others spend so much of their time, including the media, vilifying at every turn everything that Donald Trump does. It has an effect on all the nutballs out there, and this is the inexorable result.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just amazing, it really and it's so sad to watch this that this is what we've become as a society. I wanted to move into John Brennan's part in the Russia hoax because how significant is it that both Kelsey Gabbard and Jim Jordan made criminal referrals regarding the former CIA director John Brennan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's highly significant. Those are very important referrals, and they're taken seriously by the Department of Justice and the various US attorneys that have jurisdiction. And we learned just yesterday that the FBI has been interviewing CIA officials about what John Brennan did. And it looks to me like a case against Brennan is building toward an indictment for lying to Congress about falsifying key intelligence to frame Trump in the Russia hoaks. I wrote two books about it. You know, the CIA hid these increment dominating documents for years, but finally several months ago, Radcliffe and Gabbard declassified them. And what they show is chilling that on Barack Obama's orders, John Brennan used the bogus, discredited anti Trump dossier to promote the false narrative that Trump colluded with Russia, even though the real intelligence, the Presidential Daily Briefing that Obama had and concealed, showed the exact office that Trump was innocent. And you know, so Obama orders Brennan Gov acta CIA and put together an intelligence community assessment that implicates Donald Trump. And that's what Brennan did. And as he was doing it, top CIA experts on Russia, Warren Brennan, you can't use this dossier. It's phony, it's paid for by Hillary Clinton, it's meant to smear Trump. You can't use it. Brennan didn't care, and he silenced and sidelined those people. And in my book, which on seven years ago, I wrote how Brennan did, in fact include the dossier in the Intel report, but then lied to Congress. I literally in my book accused him of lying. Well, his newly to classify documents now confirm what I wrote. He lied, And I think he may be looking at an indictment in a very near future.
Speaker 1: So the investigators, if it's determined that congressional testimony actually contradicted the internal communications, what would prosecutors have to prove to pursue a false statement a case? Is there something like that?
Speaker 2: It's very simple that when he testified last in twenty twenty three before Congress, so the statute limitations has not expired. That you know, he repeated his earlier denial and he didn't rely on the dossier. Now, of course we have the documents that the dossier was cited in the Intelligence Community assessment, and you've got email communications and I think forthcoming testimony from the CIA officials who Warren Brennan don't do it. So you know, he ended up getting charged with everything from false statements to perjury to obstruction of Congress.
Speaker 1: I hate, we only have like four minutes left and there's something more things I want to talk about. So now I'm going to jump to Biden going to court to stop the release of his ghostwriter tapes. And if he's preparing to go to court to block the release of the recordings between he and his ghostwriter, how strong is that effort likely to be? Once Congress and the FIA requests are made are involved, how strong the case can we have here?
Speaker 2: Biden is not going to win that one because the Supreme Court has said that presidential papers are not protected, nor are vice presidential papers. And look the decision by the Special Counsel Robert Hurr not to bring charges against Biden, it had always wreaked a favoritism and a corrupt cover up because Biden's crimes were so blatant. He illegally stole troes of classified documents when he was a senator and Vice president, and then he compounded the felonies by sharing them with somebody who didn't have classification authorization as ghostwriter. Well, now Biden wants to go to court to conceal the incriminating tapes where he openly admits to his ghostwriter, oh gee, you know I scrolled the right way all these top secret area Let me go get him, I'll read them to you. Or made him and he did well, of course. But Biden's always been a dope. He was the dumbest guy in the US in it for decades and everybody knew it. And this, you know, is further proof of that. So the public or at the very least. Congress has a right to know the truth. They have a right to listen to the tapes, and so Biden can try all a once, but it ain't gonna work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's jump to Comy real quick, if you have about a minute and a half. He's under indictment. He goes on MS, MSNBCA, CNN, and he's trashing Trump for weaponizing the law. He's talk to us about that because we only have a little more than a minute here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's perversely ironic to accuse Trump of weaponizing the law from a man James Comy, who promoted the most notorious lie in American history, the Russia hopes. He abused his power, fabricated a case against Trump, exploited the phony dossier, lie to the pis at court, conspired with others to frame Trump as a Russian asset when he knew it was all on Trill On top of it, Tomy was the biggest leequoring washingt in DC, and when questioned about it, claimed amnesia. He's a total phony always.
Speaker 1: You know what, Greg, You've always been on top of so many things. And I appreciate your input and thanks for asking the many questions that we had for you today. I hate to have let you go, but we have to. Greg Jarrett, thank you so much. Box News legal analyst and New York Times bestselling author. Thanks gre good to be with you right. Thank you. Save We'll be back with more of the Sean Handy. She remember, Sean is going to be joining us with Linda and they're going to talk about what's going on in China right now. What a reception he received there, My goodness, it was impressive. Literally, a red carpet was rolled out for him. Honestly, he did, and a lot of fanfare too. American flags being waved was quite the sight to see. So we're gonna hear from Sean and Linda coming up next to Don't Go Too Far Away, and also Shawn's got live two hours tonight on a TV show from China