Speaker 1: El Vista Rand's phone tapped.
Speaker 2: My girlfriend is always asking me if I'm gay, and I keep telling her no, I'm straight. But she jokes with me all the time because she thinks I'm so well groomed, we're nice clothing. I've got to be gay. Anyway, Let's throw her for a loop. I'm gonna call her and ask her if she's ready to fulfill my fantasy of having a three way with someone I just met. Today's phone tap.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Yes, what's up? Nothing at all? You know, I'm always telling you, uh, you know, we should try new things and uh, you know, experiment with games. So I was just thinking, you know, I met somebody and.
Speaker 1: I was like, I want to did you mean that you want to do that with?
Speaker 3: You know? When I left here this morning? And when I left the house, I met somebody.
Speaker 1: And uh, how did you mean somebody.
Speaker 4: When I went to the store, when I went to the Really, so.
Speaker 1: You float when you go to the deli.
Speaker 3: That's nice.
Speaker 1: That's really nice to know you flirt when you go to the deli.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, all right, I met somebody over there. I was like, hm, you know, maybe this might you went out, you.
Speaker 1: Met somebody and you're first, so that obviously means that you have the potential to cheat.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, you know he's a nice guy.
Speaker 3: You know I inviting him upstairs, and you know we're just talking about by Yeah.
Speaker 1: What are you gay that you just bring home a man off the stream? No?
Speaker 3: I was just thinking, you know, maybe you can come home from lunch or something.
Speaker 4: You know, you better be kidding me what I tell you. You better be kidding me.
Speaker 1: You better be killing me to call me, calling me on a Tuesday when you know my office is did with this nonsense.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm serious.
Speaker 1: This man is out of control.
Speaker 3: You say you're willing to try something.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing that. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: So would you? Would you? Would you watch? Watch?
Speaker 1: When I watch you watch? Are you all of a sudden gay? Are you gay? The game?
Speaker 3: It's not, you know, I just want to try.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying that. I'm not trying that point. I'm not trying that. I don't know no, nor no.
Speaker 3: Right that we could try new things right, No, no new things.
Speaker 1: No things that people do in their house privacy. You don't bring strangers into your house.
Speaker 4: You don't think he feels like a real good girl.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't the whatn't the hell is going through your head? But you just wake up in the morning and go to the freaking Dolly and pick up a guy.
Speaker 4: What happened to getting a sandwich?
Speaker 3: Got you pick up a guy?
Speaker 1: I swear to God, I'm going to kill you when I get home.
Speaker 3: Why don't you check him out right? Let me want to pick annis for if things are all right?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm sick to my stomach. I'm shaking, I don't feel well. I don't like games like that. You really think i'd let a man that I don't know have sex with me? You really think I would do that? I don't care how much I want to try new things. There's no way I'm picking someone off off the street with as much crap that's running around. In the fact that he's a little too oversellous to want to take me, I kind of have a problem with that.
Speaker 3: It's sure, it's no good huh.
Speaker 1: From painting last night? Did the fe go all the way to your head? Are you not?
Speaker 3: You know we both pull you out of it, We both.
Speaker 4: So good time.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's okay for you to see put it on the man? In front of my face. Are you kidding?
Speaker 4: What do you? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, and no and no. And if you didn't understand it in Englis, I'm gonna tell it to you in Spanish. No, I'm hanging up. I am hanging up.
Speaker 3: Don't hang up.
Speaker 1: You're on the radio.
Speaker 2: It's a phone tap. Oh my god, are you ready for your Big three Way?
Speaker 4: Going to kill you people?
Speaker 2: Is there anything you want to say to your boyfriend?
Speaker 3: Oh? Who?
Speaker 1: What I want to say I can't say on the air. He'll get it at home.
Speaker 3: Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 1: This table was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Durant in the morning show