Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: Write down our toll free telephone number you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred nine to four one, Shawn. Is this a circus or this Foreign Affairs Committee? I would argue it's a circus. And if Democrats get power, if they get power, this is what the next two years will be like in this country. Never ending, NonStop witch hunts, hearings. Stupid elected Republican Democrats and senators are just going to want to do everything they can do to thwart American progress. And if they do anything, it's going to be to advance their radicalized socialist agenda.
Speaker 1: That's what they want to do.
Speaker 2: By the way, it took all this time and now the Senate finally passed the funding a full border security funding bill, and they did it early, well in the morning last night, arking a major step forward for the effort to fund Immigration Customs Enforcement ICE in Customs Border Protection CVP for the rest of President Trump's turn. The Chamber voted fifty two to forty seven to pass. By the way, John Fetterman, I think is the only one. Well, no, actually, all Democrats except for Senator Michael Bennett of Colorado, who is absent to participate in the gubernatorial primary, voted against it. But anyway, the Chamber voted fifty two to forty seven to pass the seventy billion dollar budget bill, which Republicans referred to as the Secure America Act.
Speaker 1: Why does it take that long? And I'm going to tell you the other thing that is really irritating to me.
Speaker 2: Let me give you some results and then let's go through a little bit of the history when it comes to California and elections, because they really don't you know, they just don't want integrity. You know, they just don't want integrity. And that's the hard part. Let me write this in here. I'm writing something.
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 2: So it's it's frustrating to all of us that want integrity in the system.
Speaker 1: So here's what we got today.
Speaker 2: Were at about sixty two percent of the vote in California. The vote took place on Tuesday, today's Friday. Within two hours. In my free state of Florida, there is ninety plus percent of the vote had been counted within two hours. There's no delay. There's integrity in the system. There are integrity measures in the system, and that means the people of Florida, they're not complaining about election results. They've they'd learned their lesson Post two thousand, hanging swinging, dimpled, pimpled, you know, perforated chads that that you know, what a mess that was in that election. But you know what, to their credit, they fixed it and they've added more integrity measures, thanks to my great Governor Ron DeSantis, who's done a great job.
Speaker 1: But here's what we found.
Speaker 2: There was a bit of a big dump that came out this morning, and it shows that Spencer Pratt is losing ground, quite a bit of ground as melon ballots pour in from Democrats.
Speaker 1: Now Spencer Pratt's lead.
Speaker 2: Remember the top two people make it to the November ballot, and then they've got this councilwoman, what's her name, Ramon or Raymond, I don't know what her name is. In the LA mayoral contest, narrowed the gap significantly, and Republican gubernatorial candidate Steve Hilton maintained his lead over Democratic candidates Besserah and Tom Steyer. But if you look at the archive version of the official vote total, you know, in the case of La Mayor this woman that's now in third place, gave over ten thousand votes and the latest count, Oh, how convenient her votes just come in late. They know exactly how many she would need to win compared to the under six thousand for Pratt. So she gets over ten thousand, under six thousand for Pratt, almost.
Speaker 1: Two to one.
Speaker 2: At the previous count, Pratt had one hundred and fifty seven one hundred and sixteen compared to her one hundred and nineteen eight hundred and nine. What is this every single you know, ten thousand votes that she's going to pick up over over Spencer Pratt? Does anyone have confidence in these election results?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I did a little research and I went back in time. If you go back to the you know, certification and what happened during the last election, Okay, things seem to be a little bit better, but they really aren't. And you have to ask yourself, why is it, all the years most of you growing up, how is it that we were able to have results the night of an election or at the latest early the next morning. If it's a very very tight election a couple of days away. The one exception would be two thousand. But if you look at California in twenty twenty four, there were two key statewide races, and you know, and they got the breakdown, They got the answers. November's general election. You know, the polls closed eleven o'clock eastern eight o'clock Pacific time, and they began reporting on election night right after the polls closed, with a fairly decent amount of the vote, especially early mail ballots posted overnight overnight. Remember Florida did it all in two hours. He had ninety percent of the vote. Anyway, Kamala Harris projected to win, but they only had about fifty percent of the vote in ongoing counting. Then, California's heavy reliance on mail and ballots meant full results took time, and a lot of time counties had until now. Remember the election took place on November the fourth, I'm sorry, November fifth is when this election took place. Now, they had every county had until December third through fifth, a month later to certify the results. The Secretary of State certified the final results over a month later, in December, December thirteenth, to be specific. And you know, why don't they want these basic fundamental integrity systems, integrity measures put in place. Now, what happens if you have integrity and voting. I've been saying this forever. Why don't Democrats want proof of citizenship, especially in a sanctuary state like California, because the illegal immigrants of many of these sanctuary cities and states they can get legal driver's license because of sanctuary protection. Well, that would be a form of voter idea in most states. All right, So that is an added benefit. Now, why can't we have proof of citizenship, voter ID signature verification. I would prefer to get rid of all early voting, with the exceptions of the sick, the infirmed, and our brave military that is serving abroad.
Speaker 1: I would accommodate them.
Speaker 2: And then I'd put in place chain a custody command, so the minute that a ballot comes in, and you can even put barcodes to see.
Speaker 1: If anybody ever at the wrong time opens it.
Speaker 2: But as soon as they go into any particular precinct, they would be walked to a room. It would all be under camera and they'd put it in a room and twenty four to seven, you have surveillance. Make that surveillance link available to the general public. Let them look and see if anybody's tampering with those ballots, what is that?
Speaker 1: That's called integrity.
Speaker 2: So proof of citizenship, voter ID, signature verification, chain of custody, controls, updated voter rolls. I think every state, for every election ought to be doing doing that. California's got to stop the insane process of just handing out ballots, mailing them to people whether they ask from or not. That doesn't lend itself towards integrity at all in any way.
Speaker 1: And then you need in.
Speaker 2: Every precinct, every voting precinct, partisan observers, whatever parties are on the on the ballot, and those those people on the ballot, you know, get representations, so nothing nefarious happens during the voting all day and when the vote counting begins at night. And if you do have any mail in ballots, you know, maybe you tally those election day morning, so the results will be ready when the polls on election day finally close that day. Democrats don't want any of this. Why don't they want any of this?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I will say this delays in California's vote. This this will likely go on weeks, if not a month or more. But anyway, it's now prompting the federal government to launch several election fraud investigations. They don't want integrity. Why wouldn't you want integrity so people have confidence in the results. Republicans and Democrats have all said that they think the system is rigged. They have said it, Killary Clinton, Sedate, Stacey Abrams said it, you know about twenty twenty. Okay, So why don't we put the integrity measures in place that solves all your problems? But LA's top prosecutor announced that his office is pursuing several election fraud investigations with the FBI. His questions now swirl over California's sluggish vote count. Now, the first Assistant US Attorney said Friday that today that he is working with the DOJ to conduct a comprehensive audit of California's voter roles. California's election system as serious structural vulnerabilities. Universal vote by mail with no voter ID requirements creates conditions where fraud can go undetected and unpunished, eroding public confidence. This is mostly a blue state problem. This is not a red state problem. This is mostly a blue state problem, which tells me it's all by design. They think they will benefit now as we have one dump after another. For example, you know, Spencer Pratt lost thousands of votes overnight. You know, if this pattern continues, because he did win, but the fifty sixty percent that had been bad had been counted before. If this continues, you know who would not begin to doubt what the process is and that You know what if Spencer Prat comes out one day and says, oh, I didn't I didn't meet the runoff, I'm not gonna be on the November election. I'm leaving California, which is what he said he would do. I wouldn't blame him. Nobody should have confidence in this system. It's in this day and age, Silicon Valley is in California for crying out loud.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: So this complaint filed through a Judicial watch claiming that Democrat Weber is in violation of federal law that requires most inactive voter registrations be removed after two general federal elections. Instead, more than eight hundred thousand registrations have remained inactive on the rolls for at least three elections, with one hundred and fifty two hundred and two on the rolls after at least four consecutive elections according to this lawsuit. The lawsuit alleges the state takes no effective action to require counties to fix the issue. Now why does this matter, Well, maybe Republicans' odds in these deep blue states would go up if they had integrity measures.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to make accusations of cheating, but they certainly don't want to take away They certainly don't want to put in place integrity measures. So Spencer Pratt loses ground, while Steve Hilton did maintain his lead in the latest power but he lost some ground too. He lost ground also, he's still in first place, but it's all undecided, and God knows when you're going to get your final answer about who's going to be in the runoff. It just is, It is so fundamentally corrupt, is it not? Embody Gavin Newsom's communist utopia. Mister no show governor, you have fire hydrants without water, you have reservoirs without water. You don't practice the science of forestry, which could take away a lot of the kindling to diminish the impact of these predictable wildfires. With Santa Anna wins that are also predictable, and now here we are over a year and a half later and people can't get building permits from their city, from their state, and has talked about well maybe we won't want to build public housing there. Well what about the people, and they're taxing I've had callers tell me they had their home the ground and they're still taxing those properties. These owners are still paying and yet there's nothing to pay for. They don't have a house there, and they can't get a permit to build a new house. You know, it's and that's just the highest poverty rate, highest homeless rate. I mean, LA alone is seventy thousand freaking homeless people. Okay, a lot of them are out of their mind and they're very dangerous. Not a good idea. It's insane. They have the highest income tax, seals tax, gas tax.
Speaker 1: You know, they can't.
Speaker 2: Balance their budget because they're a sanctuary state with sanctuary cities. That means that taxpayers are footing the bill for all the illegals being protected by No Show Gavin full time podcaster, Trump's Stalker, author now world traveler, Halftime Hannity stalker.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: He's the worst governor, and as people get to know about him, I'm telling you they're not going to vote for this guy for president now. Now, Mayor Pete is ahead of him in some polls, as is what's your name, Kamala Harris? Can you imagine if they went back to Kamala Harris? That would shock me? But I guess it's possible. I guess anything's possible. All right, great news on the economy today that I doubt you're going to get from the legacy media mob. Steve Moore will join us break it all down for you. Although I know gas price is still up, but they're down significantly from where they were a month ago. And you know, I think if the president could pull off a deal, great, if he takes him out, whatever he decides, I think this decision is coming sooner than later.
Speaker 1: That's all I can say.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to fault the president for trying for peace, especially since the top three tiers of leadership are dead. Maybe we need to take out the leaders of the IRGC now and maybe the next generation will be the one that makes a deal.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Otherwise, the President will do militarily what he needs to do and finish it off, which by the way, could include in my mind, you know, just strike these facilities where we know the sixty percent enrich uranium is and entomb it and keep eyes on it, and if they ever go near it, we'll just bomb them again. Or if they start building out other weapons systems, we can get in there and bomb it again. And if they don't open the straits, they don't get a penny. Their economy is literally tanking before our eyes. All right, Steve Moore will analyze the good economic news today and much more will get your calls. In This Friday eight hundred and ninety four one, Shaw Kennedy uncovers the real truth about the politics of DC.
Speaker 1: He's your watchdog, one big brother. Every day. Hennity is on right.
Speaker 2: Now, you know, whenever there's good economic news, like the stock market you know, has been over fifty one thousand pretty much all week. Fifty thousand, I mean the president now has hit well over one hundred when you include the Dow, the Nasdaq s and P.
Speaker 1: One hundred records.
Speaker 2: I know people have been worried about gas prices, but they have come down in the last month very significantly. And this conflict with Iran is going to come to an end one way or the other.
Speaker 1: I know some.
Speaker 2: People say, yeah, you've been saying that, Hannity, and you're right, I have been. I'm not going to fault the president for trying to make peace. I don't know if you can make peace with these lunatics, but this just came out. For example, wages have surged. And what did I tell you what happened after the President secured anywhere from what twelve to eighteen trillion dollars and manufacturing that he's bringing back to this country. Automobile manufacturing, semiconductor chip manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, developing rare earths, all that he's doing.
Speaker 1: That's a ton of money.
Speaker 2: And I said, once these jobs come online, he's going to be high paying career jobs for Americans. Look at what Breitbart put out there today, blue collar boom for our factory workers. The American factory worker is experiencing an economic resident of renaissance amid President Trump's policies to revitalize manufactury. Remember Obama famously they're not coming back. Those never coming back, Well, they're coming back. Average weekly paycheck for a non supervisory durable goods factory worker up seven point five four percent from a year ago, according to new data release by the Department of Labor. Today, hourly pay is up five point three percent, and the average workweek has expanded, particularly due to rising over time.
Speaker 1: People want overtime, they get paid time and a half.
Speaker 2: Pay growth continue to May, hourly wages up and weekly wages climbing. And also remember the one big beautiful bill cut taxes, no tax, tips, overtime, social Security, you know, and people are getting the biggest refund checks they've had in forever. And they're also seeing less of their hard earned money taken out of their weekly or bi weekly paycheck. But you know, all of this is happening because of the policies. You know, I know, we call it supply side economics, but this is supply side plus. And the plus is the trillions in committed manufacturing monies. Now, let me just give you some some some numbers from today. Manufacturing activity has now hit a four year high in May, according to Reuters. Mortgage interest rates and average rental prices have been falling for months. The stock market has been above fifty thousand pretty much all week, even above fifty one thousand, setting again, another group, another group of new records. Gas prices have now fallen by thirty six cents per gallon from last month's average, according to gas Buddy, And in many states you can find regular gas for less than four bucks a gallon. And to top it all off, today's job report was twice as good as economists quote or predicting. Oh, it outperformed expectations. They say this, with every number that Trump gets, we added a whopping one hundred and seventy two thousand jobs last month.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Payroll gain easily topped all these so called experts in their expectations of roughly eighty thousand new jobs and April hirings. You know, revised numbers went up a combined what ninety three thousand jobs? What does this all mean? Steve Moore is with us and good friend of the program. And Steve Moore of course wrote the book Trump Ponomics Inside the American First Plan to revive our economy. Well, this is what I thought would happen when he secured those trillions of dollars that would be committed to manufacturing and one hundred percent depreciation if you build out a facility.
Speaker 3: Well, great, to be with you, Sean. And by the way, my latest book that I wrote without Laugher is called the Trump Economic Miracle. And these numbers that you're reciting, which are all accurate, really, really, this is a miracle. In fact, I just wrote a piece for The New York Post making that point. You were right, manufacturing is back. How about construction, the construction industries that were having one of the biggest booms that's ever seen in building new homes and building roads and building data centers and all sorts of new projects. We also are seeing, as you said, really importantly, that wages continue to outpace inflation. Now. The media every day is talking about affordability crisis. And look, I know people are angry about you know, paying you know, four dollars a gallon gas, and I know people, you know, if you're about a stake lately or ground beef, those are expensive. But it is an absolute truism that that people have more affordability now because their paychecks are rising faster than the rate of inflation. A blockbuster report today. When I've heard the news, my jaw dropped this and it did not happen to the accident, Sean. This is a result of three policies. One was the big beautiful tax bill, by the way, which every single Democrat voted against. The second is the deregulation which has saved American businesses a trillion dollars. And the third is the drill baby drill energy policy that has made America the most dominant country and energy in the world.
Speaker 2: I mean that too, is going to create a lot of high paying career jobs, and that'll also go into this this battle. I know that the Democrats are planning to spend tens, if not hundreds of millions of dollars to help out miss the sixth gender God is non binary, welcome out on the border for illegals. Vegan campaign in Texas. You know, absolute nut refers to as his neighbors if they're women, as neighbors with uteruses. No problem with men playing women's sports and being in women's locker rooms. This guy's a nut. I don't think he's gonna win in Texas. I don't know, it's just maybe a hunch I have.
Speaker 3: Well listen, I mean, there is a red state blue state divide in America, and you know, when you look at where the jobs are being created. Sean it's the Red states that are dominating. We've now had in just the last month three major corporations that moved out of Blue states, including Exon moving out of New Jersey. They've been there for one hundred and forty years. When John D. Rockefeller created standard oil, it was it was in New Jersey, and they've moved out to Texas. You have Samsung that's moving out. You've got up the other way.
Speaker 2: I was just watching the John Rockefeller and there's a History Channel series, The Men That Built America. The first episode actually is about him and what he did. And he recognized very early on the need for kerosene because they didn't have light at night and they needed a ton of kerosene. And he built out the refineries. Then he built out the railroads. I mean, his level of innovation and success is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: But this is such an important point. You know, there's been a mythology now for one hundred years, perpetuated by the left. One of the most insidious lies about American history that they're still teaching the history books is that John D. Rockefeller and Alvin Edison and JP Morgan, the people Henry Ford, the people who built this country. They are treated as Robert Bears rather than they were heroes. My goodness. Before you know, before Henry Ford, there weren't covers, were John D. Rockefeller. We didn't have energy. You know, you look at all of these people who were amazing superstars, and the history books treat them like villains. It's outrageous. You and I have to make a pack that we are going to resurrect. I mean, but they're like saying Bill Gates is a villain or Steve Jobs is a villain for creating the technology revolution.
Speaker 2: Well look at what AOC said that. Oh, if you're a billionaire, you didn't earn that. That's like Obama, you didn't do that. Yeah. Look, I've had the pleasure in my life to meet very successful people and talk to them, and I want to learn from them. And you know, the one thing one common denominators. They're all risk takers, they're all innovative, they all worked their ass off. Not one came, you know, with a silver spoon in their mouth. Most actually start with nothing. When you talk to people and their stories are so compelling, and you know, then look at what Donnie does to Ken Griffin and doxing him in New York And as a result, Ken Griffin says no to and he takes six billion dollars and that he was going to invest in New York and he moves it to my free state of Florida.
Speaker 3: Well, let me give you an example of what you're talking about. You know, I was so fortunate in my life to know Fred Smith. Of course, Press Smith was the founder of FedEx, one of the greatest transportation companies ever. Everyone said it would never work, did you know that? Every said, are you crazy?
Speaker 1: You can't cor Well, everyone was dumb that told him.
Speaker 3: That, right and then and by the way, he just died. He was one of the great great Americans of all time. He died about six months ago. I was talking him on the phone three weeks before he died. He was still working.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 2: Now, based on the fundamentals and our belief that the trillions and investment and manufacturing and bringing well, it's good for national security, number one, but it's good for economic activity, bringing back automobile manufacturing, high paying career jobs in the auto industry for Americans. And I know there'll be some innovation. I know there'll be AI incorporated. But there's still going to be the need for people to do a lot of the labor. Those are going to be high paying career jobs for people. But it's also the pharmaceutical company, it's also semiconductor chips. Those are not only beneficial to national security, but beneficial again, high paying career jobs for Americans. Then you add oil and fracking and coal mining, and you got more high.
Speaker 1: Paying career jobs for Americans.
Speaker 2: I want to see every American prosper and you get these high paying jobs all of a sudden, it's going to be transformational in your life. Maybe you couldn't afford a house. Maybe you'll be able to afford a house. Maybe you have an old car, maybe you want a new you know, F one fifty or Dodge Ram truck. Maybe you don't take a vacation because you can't afford it. Well, now you'll be able to afford it. Maybe now you can go out to dinner once a week. I mean, I'm not talking about you know, insane luxuries here, I'm talking about, you know, a nice standard of living for working men and women.
Speaker 3: Well, that's right, and you and I are involved with the company called Life Speed, and we're going to be able to build houses with robots and we're going to be able to build them at half the cost, and that means, you know, more and more Americans will be able to afford a nice home. And this kind of revolution is coming and it has to be the most important issue for America economically going forward, is we have to make sure that the United States leads this technology revolution, just like we led the Internet revolution back I got you know, there's ten now the ten largest technology companies in the world, nine of them are in the United States. We've dominated.
Speaker 2: Look at what's happening, and you mentioned Texas, and you mentioned Exxon and two other companies now moving headquarters down there. Then they've been in New Jersey forever and they're doing it and saying it because the regulations and taxes and Wall Street South, I always point out is very real. Every investment firm, private equity firm, every big bank, every Wall Street firm, they're here and there in bigger numbers, and they have a bigger footprint in South Florida than they do in New York on Wall Street. The same with Texas. What's going to happen in the end to all of these blue states that have chased these companies out of their state.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Look at Mark Zuckerberg leaves California. They have a referendum a wealth tax in California. They had a wealth tax in Seattle. The CEO former CEO of Starbucks left to Florida. Mark Zuckerberg now in Florida. Elon Musk now in Texas. The two of the co founders at Google now in Florida. Larry Ellison now in Florida. They're all moving to Florida. They want to be my name. I think they're coming because I came first.
Speaker 3: Yeah. By the way, I don't know if you've heard the latest news talking about businesses moving from blue states to red states. I don't know if you've heard it. Looks like this breaks my heart. By the way, is you know, Sean, I'm a Chicago and by birth, I grew up in the Chicago. It's gonna be the Bears are leaving Chicago in Indiana.
Speaker 2: How crazy is that mayor and governor to allow that to happen?
Speaker 1: How stupid is that?
Speaker 3: How stupid is that you got an idiot mayor and you've got a governor of Illinois who prisker, who wants to run for president. Is he gonna run for president? Thing I'll do for the country what I did for Illinois. He's ruined that state.
Speaker 2: They've ruined it. Never mind law and order, safety security. I could probably make a prediction now, and I don't want to because I wouldn't want to be right, but with a fair degree of accuracy, how many people in Chicago, if I report back Monday, were shot over the weekend? How many people were shot and killed? They don't have law and order, they don't have safety security. They have the worst infrastructure, and people are leaving high taxes, bureaucratic nightmare.
Speaker 1: Look at California.
Speaker 2: Good luck atting a housing permit for the Pacific Palisades after the government failed you with no water in hydrants or reservoirs. And of course are practicing the science of forestry in an area that has predictable Santa Ana wins and wildfires.
Speaker 1: They're pretty dumb.
Speaker 3: Well, it's so sad what's happened to our great cities? And this is what happened when progressives take over. So you look at Minnie Apples.
Speaker 1: It's not sad to me? What's that not sad to me? I left well, But.
Speaker 3: Look, I love America's great cities. I love Los Angeles, I love Chicago, I love New York.
Speaker 1: You're not going to live there.
Speaker 3: But when I was growing up, when we were growing up, those cities were great cities.
Speaker 2: They were You're one hundred percent correct, all right, Steve Moore, Appreciate you, Thank you. All right, when we come back, how much of your money has been wasted or stolen, we'll get an update.
Speaker 1: Luke Rosiak and Congressman Branding Gill