Speaker 1: Welcome back to Bachelor Happy Hours, Golden Hour.
Speaker 2: We're back. Thanks so much for joining us.
Speaker 1: We are so excited to be back. Kathy, how are you today.
Speaker 3: The truth being known, I am freezing in Austin, Texas, sunny Texas. It's forty one degrees in raining, but I'm great. I've gotten so much done today, got up at five point thirty. I'm feeling like totally energetic.
Speaker 1: So that's because you went to bed really early. I remember calling your list.
Speaker 3: Well I did. I did go to bed early. But you know what, here's the deal. It doesn't matter what time I go to bed. I wake up three hours later, go back to sleep, wake up three hours later. Do you remember the day, Susan, do you being in a golden Do you remember the days when you could sleep through the night. We're gonna you know this, Let you know, this is a good segue because today we're going to get into all things self care. Okay, so before we get started, and Susan, you gotta tell me what does self care mean to you, because that's what this episode is all about.
Speaker 1: Self care to me is taking the time to treat my body the way it should be treated, whether it's given myself a facial going to have a better cure, like take time out to take care of me. Washing my face before I go to sleep at night is really the hardest thing I've ever done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have to say, well, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Might face before I watched TV, or it's not going to happen because I'll fall asleep on the couch.
Speaker 3: I would We're going to get into the specifics of what we do. But for me, the twenty thousand view of self care is doing things for myself without feeling guilt, without the feeling that I should be doing something for someone else. That's the twenty thous would do for me because.
Speaker 1: T about I'm sorry, why would you feel guilty about doing something for yourself.
Speaker 3: Well, let's just say when you have grandchildren or you have errands to run it sometimes, Susan, for me, it comes down to am I going to put a mask on? Or am I gonna you know, uh, get something ready for dinner or plan for the next day. In other words, sometimes it's an either or, and for me, self care is doing the or for me and not and not saying I should be doing something else. But let's dive in. Let's dive into this whole topic and and we'll see what comes out of this. First off, how does self care change from when you are younger to when you're in your golden years? How is your self care different? Down? All?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Off, all that I didn't need so much self care back then. Oh wait, well I got to do the red light. I gotta do this, I gotta do this. I got to moisturize more.
Speaker 2: I have to. It's way different.
Speaker 3: So you so that's interesting in your definition of self care. It sounds like or what you just said that it has to do with beauty of facial care, skincare. And for me, self care is such a bigger topic for me.
Speaker 2: Let me finish. Wait, let me finish.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: The other things that are really important now when I'm golden is having time to just sit and just whether you meditate or it's a hot bubble bath and just have quiet time. Right because I have so many things going on at one time, it's critical for me because a lot of times I neglect that part. And I'll do it when I'm on an airplane or I'll do it when you know, that is really really important that you take time for yourself, whether you're doing absolutely nothing right.
Speaker 3: So so I jumped on that because you were talking about, you know, washing your face and putting, doing a red light and for me, self care can it's all those things. It's it's also getting massages, get it. I get a massage regularly. Get you know, I get a facial once a month. But in general, for me, take self care for me is taking an hour out to sit down and read a book, or you know, I loft a needle point. I there's things. I know. I need to run an air and I need to get over to the bank and do this or that. I know I said i'd pick up something for my daughter or my son, But you know what, I'm going to sit down a needle point for an hour.
Speaker 2: That's your enjoyment.
Speaker 3: It's it's self care. It's a time for me to just do something for myself. And I think when we I know you and I each have three children, they're grown and we both have grandchildren. But to answer that question, when I was younger, I don't even I mean, if I got self care, if I took any time for self care, it was at ten o'clock at night, after the dishes were done. The lunches were packed, the laundry was put away. I mean I maybe snuck thirty minutes to read a book or I couldn't. I mean, this is what I'm saying, I have a bass ouse. Well, you know, I do have a lot of energy. Where where in your golden years? I think it's we have the luxury of time. Even though you and I work part time, even though we take care of our grandchildren, sometimes we help out our kids, We do lots of things. It's just we're able. I think, at least I am to build time into my day to do things just for me. When and when I had kids at home, I was the last person on the totem pole. My kids came first, Then was my husband what he needed well, and just spending time with him, which is self care for the relationship. But it wasn't doing something just for me.
Speaker 1: Something I need to do more of, all right. The next one says, what's something you think a lot of golden's neglect to take off, well, just.
Speaker 3: To take off to take care of, to take care of for me. My experience has been lots of goldens don't take care of their physical, their bodies. They just don't take care. They're too busy. You know, I don't know what they're doing. Because to me, that's another form of self care for me. You know, today I have a day from hell. I am My son in law and my daughter are both out of town. They have a babysitter staying with their daughter. But they want me to go over and check on her. So I've been rushing like a mad woman all day to get stuff done so that I can get over there this evening and make sure everything is okay.
Speaker 2: But you know what else I phone call won't do. She wants you to do it in person.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because that's this is the first time when she's only two, and this is the first time when both her parents are gone out of town. So I'm going to go over there and read her stories, and you know, Kiki's going to come to the rescue. But you know what else I made time for. I drove the half hour to the gym, I worked out for an hour, I came, drove a half hour home. Like that is self care. I'm making time for the gym, something else to go by the way.
Speaker 2: You always keep up with.
Speaker 3: Wait, Susan, don't you want to know what I'm not going to do today to make time for the gym. But you're not what I'm not going to do tonight? What cook?
Speaker 2: Cook? You never cook?
Speaker 1: That doesn't count absolutely, what do you think?
Speaker 2: No, I'm still eating leftovers.
Speaker 3: Wait, I read the paper or heard it on the today. Today was the last day, so yes, from Thanksgiving? Get rid of that stuff. It's over. What do you think the Golden's neglect? What's one thing you think they neglect?
Speaker 2: To take off their makeup at night?
Speaker 3: Seriously? You all right, Susan truth ceremony.
Speaker 2: You're too tire. That's one of my pet thieves.
Speaker 3: Wait, by do you go to bed without taking off your makeup?
Speaker 1: I have many times. Yes, it's terrible, and I see it in the morning. There's such a difference.
Speaker 2: But to take.
Speaker 1: Time, I gotta do it, Like especially if I'm just at home and I had something to do during the day, so I had to put a face on. If I have nothing to do, there's never makeup on my face ever.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, this, this is this is crazy because this goes right into the next question, which is skick care is all the us right now? What's the key to take care of your skin that everyone should know about and what's the truth behind anti aging? So go for the first one. First, What are the first one?
Speaker 1: Something that I just adopted in my adult, adult adult life is sunscreen.
Speaker 2: Oh thank god you said that big time sunscreen.
Speaker 3: That is I was. That is. If you aren't using sunscreen, go back to start, do not collect two hundred dollars, go to jail. You know you have got to use sunscreen. The other thing is not oystizer.
Speaker 1: Well that's not only sunscreen, but cleansing is so important and exfoliating.
Speaker 3: Look at you at least.
Speaker 2: Once or twice a week.
Speaker 1: But these are the things I try to rush in my schedule, and half the time I'm so tired. That's why I like that bubble bath night, Katty. I have products around the tub. I got music play in.
Speaker 3: It's my I was talking to Sup. But that's up, girlfriend. I was talking to you on the phone the other night, and I cracked up last because Susan and are chit chatting on the phone and she's got all this stuff laid out. Remember to give yourself facial and then she said, I'm too tired. I can't do any of this.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can't if I already have moisturizer or anything on my skin, like I use the Retinoal at night products, then you can't use the red mask. You schoold me on this.
Speaker 1: I wish I didn't know, because I was doing fun okay, wash my face in order to do the red mask.
Speaker 3: So can I just tell you you're right? I did school. You cannot have any products on your face when you're doing the red mask. And you know what I do. I swear because I do it. For some reason, doing that red mask sort of makes me very sleepy, so it calms you. It calms me down. So what I do is you're gonna laugh, Susan. I leave on all the lights. I go around and turn on all the lights so I have to get up and so then I brush my teeth, I put on the moisturizer, the I cream, all of those things. That's why that's how I bring.
Speaker 2: I bring the I cream, the night cream, and I put it on my night stands. I don't have to get out of bed, and I tell Ziggy to touch the light.
Speaker 3: That is so funny. I mean, I don't know. I feel like I do think the we should, by the way, who's ever listening? We want free new red. We want new ie masks here. But I honestly, I think a lot about I spend a lot more time on my face moisturizing. I you know, I cream doing, masks, doing scrubs, doing.
Speaker 2: And she gets a facial once a moire.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not so fortunately I do.
Speaker 1: But you know what else I noticed, Kathy, I have the driest feet.
Speaker 2: I get a pedicure every four weeks.
Speaker 3: Oh wait a minute, I'm sorry. She gets a pedicure every four weeks.
Speaker 1: I have to, but I use a foot cream and a if I notice, like now in the winter, they're not as bad because you have a sock one.
Speaker 2: But if I'm.
Speaker 1: Barefoot or never barefoot, but flip flops or sand, the skin is so dry.
Speaker 2: That's something that happened with age.
Speaker 3: My cuticles are dry, all of that stuff. But here's here's here's the truth I think about anti aging or you know, aging, whatever aging you, you're not going to escape it. None of us are going to escape aging. However, there's two things that I think are really important. The truth for me about anti aging is you're going to age, so accept it and take it with grace.
Speaker 2: But also that the truth.
Speaker 3: That is the truth. But but you if you take care of your body, if you do the things for your face, if you, you know, get pedicures and facials and massages, and you do those things, I really feel and stay out of the sun, and you sunscreen. I really feel and get lots of exercise. We can delay the effects the negative effects of aging. Do you think so or not.
Speaker 2: Well when you take care of yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people age very differently, though I also believe it has a lot to do with genetics.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I know people that are totally taken care of themselves, and I look at them like they're some Some people just have.
Speaker 2: More wrinkles than other people. I have more wrinkles than you. But I was a sun goddess.
Speaker 3: But I want to repeat that. I didn't hear that. Could you repeat that? Please?
Speaker 2: No, I will not.
Speaker 3: Since it was a sun goddess. Yes she was, and that's why we're friends.
Speaker 2: That will never end.
Speaker 1: I don't bake in it anymore. I use sunscreen, definitely. I've been taught to reapply. That was the other thing, because I've used sunscreen for a long time, but never reapplies like an hour. I live outside I'm cutting the lawn, I'm cleaning the pool, I'm entertaining on the deck, I have a convertible, I'm playing golf.
Speaker 3: Susan, I do all of those things. One of the big differences because do.
Speaker 1: You ever see I want to play golf that I wear a baby can't with this hat?
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, I unlike you have had lots of skin cancers from damage. And I haven't sat in the sun since I was twenty eight, So I just do the short card on that one.
Speaker 2: But now have you sit with me on the beach.
Speaker 3: And I wear I'm the girl that wears fifty sunscreen and puts it on every hour and a big floppy hat on my head. I mean I come home with the most sun I had was when I did pat Paradise in.
Speaker 2: Posta ricaar I've never seen.
Speaker 3: Well, I use tons of sunscreen, but you know, when you're in the sun every day, all every.
Speaker 2: Day, that's my point. But you can't help but get tanned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you're not in the sun and in.
Speaker 2: A good way because you're using sunscreen.
Speaker 3: All right, So, Susan, how did how does your body change as you age and how can you care for it? Tell me how your body.
Speaker 2: Called the plastic surgeon, because that shit changes quick, man. I told you about my back. I was looking in the mirror.
Speaker 1: I tried on this dress and it had a low back. I said, oh my god, when did that happen? I have a sharp peg, you know, the skin on the sharp cat. I remember telling you the story. I was like, when did this happen? Have I been exposing this all this time?
Speaker 3: So here's what I think.
Speaker 2: I want to be put on a stretcher and stand really, really tall.
Speaker 3: So what I've said my thing is, I want, you know, we can send men to the moon. I want somebody to invent something where they can start pulling my skin from my ankles, pull it all the way up over my stomach, over my boobs, over my neck, and over my head and like tattena not and clip it just.
Speaker 2: And she's in shape. Okay, she is in but good physical shape. She's strong, she lives weight, she does everything right. Me her little bestie here quite the opposite.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Even though you do all those things, we still have skin that SAgs.
Speaker 3: Now. So and here's here's the deal. As most people know, or if you don't, you're about to find out. When I was younger, I weighed just about two hundred pounds, which is why I'm so neurotic about training and fitness now. But here's the thing. My body has changed more than yours because all that elasticity. That's something that is very difficult. Yes it's partly genetics, but elasticity gives way as we get older, and so I have that's back to the time the not above my head with all the loose skin. You know, it's age, and I feel like, but.
Speaker 1: You don't have stretch marks. So when you carried children. I know, even my own family, both my sisters, when they carry children and their belly gets real big after it goes down, they have a ton of steps.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I never got stretch marked.
Speaker 2: I don't have the mind though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I think you know, I don't know. I think is that genetic. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it may that gene I didn't get, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't get the gene for stretch marks. But I'm telling you. And the other thing I noticed is when I like, you know, I hurt my back recently and my shoulder and I've just too hard. Yeah, I was. I actually was doing the Christmas tree bringing that in. That did my shoulder my back in But anyway, I'm fine now, and today was my first day back in the gym. And can I tell you here's another way we change as we get older. Well, it takes more to we lose muscle mass as we get older, so lifting weights just slows down the process. But here's the thing. You lose the older you get, the faster you lose strike. So today when I was lifting weights, it was hard for me doing the middle weight that I normally do like a piece of cake.
Speaker 2: So you know, it's just how long did you take off?
Speaker 3: I haven't been in the gym for three weeks between my back.
Speaker 2: That's part of the reason why it was more difficult.
Speaker 3: No, that's the whole reason it was so difficult. And you know, he said, the good news is that because I'm fit, it'll all bounce back quickly. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: What are the cosmetic procedures most.
Speaker 1: Popular to Golden's and which do you actually recommend.
Speaker 3: Okay, first of all, before I answer that question, can I just say.
Speaker 2: How much time do we?
Speaker 3: I know? Really can we do it? Just an episode on this. First of all, my daughter gave me such a hard time the first time I got botox when I was I think I was fifty fifty two. Mom, just age gracefully. Can I tell you my daughter's thirties and she's been doing botox for several years. Here's what I noticed about young ones. They do botox and fillers and flip flips and facelifts and butt lifts, and I mean how much time.
Speaker 1: Because it's out in society, it's popular, they do it much. However, I want to agree with younger people doing the elevens, you know, right here, the elevens because.
Speaker 3: For the way he said, Susan, you can't see she's talking about the little lines between your eyes on your forehead.
Speaker 1: But go ahead from you know, the frown or squinty or you know, oh god, I just soul mine in the computers.
Speaker 2: Probably do.
Speaker 3: I don't know you and I may have made no bones about it. We both had lower gentle lower facelifts.
Speaker 1: Oh Kathy, wait, what do you think the goldens? What are the most popular that you think that Goldens are doing.
Speaker 2: What's the first thing.
Speaker 3: I think face comes to mind? Facelift.
Speaker 1: I think that takes more. I think they do the eyes first, their eyelids.
Speaker 2: Facelift is a bigger thing now, the lifestyle lift, like you and I did not everybody even knows that there's such a thing.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of laser Yeah, you're right, you're right. I think laser treatments. Goldens are you know they do laser treatments. They do micro needing, micro needling, all those things that I can't spell, you know, co two lasers and and lots of fillers and botox. So I think they start people to start with that. But you know what, are you addicted to.
Speaker 2: A ton of money all those Save your money and get the face done.
Speaker 3: We used to. It's newsflash, even Goldens or anyone else, if you get a faceoff, you still have to do botox. It's not a complete fix. God.
Speaker 1: Yes, although, can I just say, let's take a moment, Okay, I wish I had the money. But Chris Jenner's surgeon, that woman looks nineteen now.
Speaker 2: She was off of the society there for a good six month months.
Speaker 1: I think, to heal, what did they do, like redo her bones?
Speaker 2: I don't she looks so amazing to me, you know, I love.
Speaker 3: Her, right yeah, I think she looks great. I mean, I would do.
Speaker 2: It didn't sound very convincing that she.
Speaker 3: Looks I think, well, honestly, I think she looks great. But here's you and I are a little different. I don't want to look like I'm nineteen. I want to do well. That's where we're different. I want to be fit. I want to look rested. You know. I like looking younger than I am. But I don't need to look like nor do I want to look forty. I like my face. I don't want my face to be a whole different. You think she yes, I think Chris Jenner looks but you know, yes, I do. I think she doesn't. I think and I think.
Speaker 2: Think that's a full facelift. Though you're saying, because anybody that I know that had a full lift does look a little different.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, and some of the people were not going to get name names, but some of our golden friends have had and we remember we saw a picture of one of them, and she didn't even look like she does now. She doesn't look like anything like she look like when she was forty. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I think Chris does. I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: You just love Chris Jenner.
Speaker 1: How old do you think you should be before going under the knife?
Speaker 3: I think that's a very personal decision. I think people have to do what makes them feel good. You know all the procedures, What do I recommend? What age should you be? The answer is the same, when you're ready, when you feel like it's something you want for yourself. But here's my caveat. I hope no one out there does a facelift or any cosmetic procedure to please a man. If you do it because you want to feel better about who you are, or you think it will make you feel more confident, self assured, looking in the mirror and saying, you know what, mirror, mirror on the wall. I really am the fairest of them all.
Speaker 2: Because it's about you.
Speaker 1: You're not happy with something not to please somebody else, and that goes way further than.
Speaker 2: Just a facelift.
Speaker 3: But you know what your hairstyle.
Speaker 1: When women come to my chair and say, my husband wants it to be long, I said, you don't have any hair to be long. Okay, yeah, you have fourteen hairs on your head.
Speaker 2: You need a nice blunt cut and.
Speaker 3: Or extensions, extensions, extensions, go for it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not into extensions.
Speaker 1: I know they're really big, but I don't know they're damaging those things.
Speaker 3: Well, don't tell me that because my daughter just got them. I don't know. I do. I really do think it's like my PSA for the day. Do whatever cosmetic procedure you want that will make you feel better. I don't think. I think the age is whatever you feel like it. I think you got to remember that there's it's not a fix. It's not going to change your personality. It's not gonna it's not going to find you a husband. If you're doing it to find a boyfriend, a girlfriend, a partner, probably not. You know.
Speaker 1: You know, as we know that some TV personalities, when their number is getting up in age and they don't want to lose their job, they go get a little something done to keep themselves looking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do it for me. I feel better. I mean, I look at some of my siblings who have done nothing, and I'm going to take heat for this too. It's downright scary they because but you know what, they haven't done a lot of self care over the years. Some of my siblings have not and it's and it's sad because self care is We're back to that whole topic of what is self care. It's about making yourself feel better for you, and that's what I think self care.
Speaker 2: Is and self care is also. And now here's a good excuse people. If you want one, you have to go get new cosmetics. Things change.
Speaker 3: Oh and they wear and they're.
Speaker 2: Not cosmetics and outfits.
Speaker 1: Next, well, we're going to talk a little bit about fashion, how it's changed. Why not dress to be not just in style, but for you, what do you you feel good? Okay, I don't care if they don't wear those anymore. I like them on Rock in the Right, but I am tend to be trendy.
Speaker 2: I like fashion.
Speaker 1: Fashion goes with hair, So for us, we could tell when Paris would come out with their spring line or their next fall line, how the hair would change for those lines. It's crazy how it's all combined together.
Speaker 3: Okay, so everybody knows that Susan has helped me with my hair and my fashion because I grew up in New England, and in New England, at least where I grew up, people tend to dress in lots of plaid.
Speaker 2: And just think Oxford.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I mean, but it's well, that's preppy, but I mean high fashion in the circles I grew up in is what you know was plaid. I mean, there wasn't a lot of a lot of high.
Speaker 2: Fashion what you would Boston a plaids.
Speaker 3: Well, New England, it's a whole that's a whole nother whole, other conversation for another time. But I remember, well, well let me just tell you. I will tell you a quick story about fashion. So you know I used to be an educational consultant, right, okay. I would take families from the school I worked at to look at boarding schools. So I would take a couple of kids and their mothers and fly and I would I knew the boarding schools. I would make the appointments. I would talk to them show I can tell you the women, the mothers, I knew how to dress because I grew up there. These mothers looked like I don't they They were so high fashion cute, you know, mini skirts with high boots on, very trendy. And the and the direct the admission directions would look at me to go, where the hell are these people from? And I would say don't hold it against them. They live in Texas, the you know, high money, high fashion. But true they stood out from everybody in that admissions office, like in the Northeast.
Speaker 2: By the way, that's what I'm about to say.
Speaker 1: I come from a very high fashion area at New York Philly.
Speaker 2: Like we like to dress up. We like clothes, we like the best shoes, your bag, like all that. That's how I grew up.
Speaker 1: And when I go to certain places in California, to me, I'm there.
Speaker 2: A lot is very chill. It's very California. I don't know how to see. It's not a lot of high high fashion.
Speaker 3: Given my choice, I'd being flip flops, jeans and a sweatshirt. Like But you I have I've learned to, you know, to get dressed. That used to be my biggest anxiety of oh my gosh, I have to go something.
Speaker 2: For I'll do it, Kathy, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: But I've got better at picking out things that I do wear. I think that that. But let me just say, in terms of self care, spending money on yourself for clothing, a lot of us, as we get older, we don't want to spend the money. We'd rather spend it on our children or keep it in the savings.
Speaker 2: Who don't want to spend the money as we get older.
Speaker 1: That's all the more reason you worked all your damn life spend a little on yourself.
Speaker 2: No, I don't agree with that, Stuck.
Speaker 3: I didn't say you did. I said there were some people. I'm one of those people where if I'm out shopping, I'm more likely to look at something for my granddaughter than i am to look at something for myself.
Speaker 1: Not when you sat with me, I've never seen that because I'm not getting something for the kids as well.
Speaker 2: But you're going to take care of yourself. You spend money, trust me.
Speaker 3: When I'm with you, Susan, we're on a mission to buy clothes. I'm saying, if I just go out shopping, you know I'm going to be the first place I'm going to land is in the children's department because I'm going Let.
Speaker 2: Me ask you something. Do you just go out shopping ever or not? That's what I mean. What do you say?
Speaker 3: I say, like like when I if I'm out, if you cruise the mall, yeah, if I walk to the mall or I just you know, I've got an hour to kill before an appointment, a hair appointment, and so I'm.
Speaker 2: Near a go to a mall, I would miss the appointment.
Speaker 3: I will walk in and I'll look at the baby clothes or the now the toddler clothes. I'll look for my seven year old granddaughter. You know I look at stuff for my kids. Yes, I have learned to do it. But I'm telling you, if you're if I'm being honest, self care to me, your damn right. I get my facials, I get my hair done, I get my hair, you know all those things. But but self care to me is not buying new clothes all the time. And since we're being honest here, Susan, Yes, Susan has her own professional career service because Amazon got tired of dropping twenty six boxes at her door every day for her facts.
Speaker 1: For the children in the family and my self care needs.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wish I could just buy my clothes on Amazon.
Speaker 3: You know, I buy clothes on Amazon to be in fashion. I don't think. Let me just say though, that is one more thing about self care. I don't I know that as people get older it's a thing.
Speaker 2: For we could do a whole month of self care no, right.
Speaker 3: Wait, people, here's this is one of the things that drives me nuts seeing people women, particularly my age, your age over fifty, and they have on these shoes that oh god please, and I'll and sometimes I'll say it's cooler, it's I know, they're well, they're comfortable. I'm like, they're comfortable. They they're hideous. But you don't say that, right, My feet hurt. I'm like, your feet hurt?
Speaker 2: Like what, Well, we could do another episode on shoes.
Speaker 3: I don't do, Susan. I may have more shoes than you have. I do have a little problem with shoes a lot. I do have a lot of shoes.
Speaker 2: Well, I did good this year and clean that closet. I got rid of a ton of things.
Speaker 3: Yes, wait, that's another thing.
Speaker 2: I still have four closets in this I was.
Speaker 3: Going to say self care, Susan, for you, I want you to devote an hour a day to clean day.
Speaker 2: There's no such thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, an hour a week to cleaning out your closets. Okay.
Speaker 2: And they're neat and organized of things I haven't worn in years.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, we're out of time here, so that is going to do it for this episode. Flu by Cat Flu Bye, and but this was a great episode. I love doing this. That's our happy Hours Golden Hour, Fashion for Goldens and self care. What a great topic. We got to come back and do this one again.
Speaker 1: I was just going to say that, trust and believe me right in, let us know what you want us to talk about, and we will.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're fashionistas. What can I say? And thank you all so much for joining us yet again. We and be sure to.
Speaker 1: Follow Bachelor Happy Hour as we have new episodes, new topics, new people coming out every single week, and you don't want to.
Speaker 3: Miss this, that's right, And all you have to do is submit your questions to us. You go to bachelornation dot com, slash Golden Hour, or hit us up on socials at Bachelor Happy Hour, because these two fashionistas want to hear from you.
Speaker 2: They were coming out.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 1: Listen to Bachelor Happy Hours Golden Hour on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you listen to your podcast until next week.
Speaker 3: Take care