Speaker 1: Hey, what's your sign? Well, oh, you're a Leo. Yeah, well extra, I'm a Scorpio. Oh, I'd like to show you my stinger. It's pretty trippy how accurate things can be about your zodiac sign. Well, just in time for the holidays, experts have released what Christmas song perfectly fits your zodiac sign? Okay, so think about what your zodiac sign is right now, and then give me three minutes and you'll see what your perfect Christmas song is based on what sign you are. Oh, just see if you agree. Next Sgible show, it's that time of year. It's the Gebel Show. The halls are decked with the balls of hollyho fishnet stockings are on the chimney with care oh sun, and there's triple X miss music everywhere. What was that? An expert just released what Christmas song aligns with your zodiac sign perfectly? Okay, So we'll go over it now and you can see if they're correct. Think about what your zodiac sign is, and we'll tell you what they say your perfect Christmas song is. We'll start with aries, produces and aries. The Sun, yes, yes, you know the sun and his moon and his rising of.
Speaker 2: Course, yes.
Speaker 1: Off, well, If you're an Aries, this is apparently the perfect Christmas song for you. Father Christmas by The Kinks, Yeah, it says because of the humor and aggression.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay wow.
Speaker 1: Calling out bs to the tune of Christmas bells as definitely energy.
Speaker 2: Let's go me perfectly.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going over exactly. Christmas song aligns with your zodiac sign, so that's aries. If you're a Taorus, this is the perfect Christmas song, they say for you. Christmas in Hollis by run DMC. That's a fun one. It says Porus rules the second house of material goods and earthly delights. Trust me, I've known someth They're very materialistic and this song fits with their personality perfectly. All the nice thing. An expert just released what Christmas song perfectly aligns with your zodiac sign? If you're a Gemini, this song is supposed to fit you perfectly, by the way, text in four one O six one if you think this represents you and connects with you, but this song is supposed to fit a Gemini perfectly. Little Drummer Boy by Frank Sinatra.
Speaker 2: I love this song. One of my best friends is a Gemini. I mean I guess kind of like she's always creeping around. So it does kind of feel that way, like unsuspecting.
Speaker 1: Leave it to a Gemini to fail to bring a gift for a newborn god and to improvise me a drum solo as a Gemini moon. I can understand this. Figure it out. I didn't get a gift, but I'll figure something out.
Speaker 2: I'll figure it out as the mark of the Gemini.
Speaker 1: If you're a cancer, cancers are known to be very emotional. Right there's a cancer. They say that your perfect Christmas song if you're a cancer is the last Christmas by Wham.
Speaker 2: That fits perfectly.
Speaker 1: I love this for that.
Speaker 2: You're the one person I know that's the cancer, and I'm like, this just fits.
Speaker 4: It really is.
Speaker 1: Uh, this was a banger and it washed away those windows. Sorry anyway, it's all it's emotional, and it would leave it to a cancer to still be lamenting a doomed glove affair the entire year. It's such a good song, though, cried to this song are emotional. If you're a Leo Nimes the Leo, then they say the perfect Christmas song that aligns with your zodiac sign for a Leo is this one.
Speaker 2: That is perfect?
Speaker 5: Song?
Speaker 2: Is only one of my favorite songs of all time? Hey do you kind of look like her?
Speaker 1: It says that Leo's are a fixed fire sign. They're demanding, and they expect absolute allegiance and utter worship from their loved ones. This song fits them perfectly.
Speaker 4: Agree with that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I'm like a hard Leo too. My son and my moon are both in Lea right now.
Speaker 1: Dang. Someone texted in if four and six were and asked, if gone the Capricorns Christmas song? Yes, we'll get to that in a minute. We're just running through them all. This is what the next words say at sign the Christmas song that perfectly fits your zodiac sign if you're a Virgo, which I'm a Virgo. It says that this is your perfect Christmas song White Christmas by bing Crosby the other day, that you should sing this. Yeah, yeah, Nina was trying to get me to do a cover of this. Why don'd you try it? Oh Christmas?
Speaker 6: That fels like to go.
Speaker 1: I don't know the rest of the words are covered in one Store's White Stuff.
Speaker 2: Everyone. You want to do a pard.
Speaker 1: It says for a Virgo it's their song because a holiday without a blemish or being upset, a comfortable kind of Christmas for a playful Virgo. I don't know what that means. You don't let anything bother you, especially if everything's white all over the place. If you're a Libra, this is the song that perfectly aligns with your zodiac sign. So it's Christmas, Happy Christmas. The War is Over by Johnthanon.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it says it's good for a Libra because it's sweetens hard truth and you can softly sing your agenda. I don't know much about Libras, but maybe they have an agenda.
Speaker 6: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was very to the point, all kinds of a gym.
Speaker 1: This is the Christmas songs that perfectly align with your zodiac sign. If you're a Sagittarius. Oh wait, I'm sorry, Scorpio. If you're a Scorpio, it says that this is your perfect Christmas song. River by Joni Mitchell. I've never heard a sword the only guy I have either. It says he really is sad. It's good for a Scorpio because it's moody, self loathing well and beautiful in the way only funerals turtlenecks and frozen longing can be.
Speaker 2: My mom's a Scorpio and she loves going to graveyard. There you go, like that's just her jamais into it. Her birthday is November first, so she's always like it's after it's the day of the Dead, and she's like very connected to it. So that's it.
Speaker 1: If you're a Sagittarius, you have a fun holiday song, Please not a dad?
Speaker 2: Are you sad? You know?
Speaker 1: It says this song sounds like a party. Yeah, that's really them of every Sagittarius whoever raised a jug of wine or an arrow to the sky. The Christmas songs that they say perfectly aligned with your zodiac sign. If you're a Capricorn, somebody texted didn't wanted to hear that one. Uh, it's this song fairy Tale of New York by the Pogues. I don't know this song. I don't know them POGs. It says it's refreshingly void of sentiment. Yeah, but it still carries a high note for hope. I don't know much about Capricorns, but I don't know how I feel about them knowing that this is their Christmas song. Do you guys know this song. This is a song I can sing. Sing this song if you're an Aquarius. There the Christmas song that perfectly connects with your zodiac sign is do they know it's Christmas? My ban aid? It says Aquarius is a sign of community organizing and humanitarian responsibility. This song raised ten million dollars for the Ethiopian famine in that year.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, they're not to sign a marketing, that's for sure. I've never heard it.
Speaker 1: And if you heard Pisces, this is Victoria your pieces. Okay, this is the song that they say perfectly aligns with your zodiac sign. I wish it could be Christmas every day. I would say that's very accurate.
Speaker 6: Zoom.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know the song. I like it.
Speaker 1: You just think about it. Canny ramos every day fun. It says it perfectly suits the escapist tendencies, temperaments and sugar plum preferences of the Pisces.
Speaker 7: That's so cathitely, very Victoria is not quite a day sugar.
Speaker 1: I'm laying today Victorios laughing and been in tears this morning, and then laughing again, and then probably she's rubbing her eyes now, so probably about back into two.
Speaker 2: She's just like guys, another one of those Victoria mental health time days. Okay, my brain's not working. I really needed to.
Speaker 1: It's just a mush right now.
Speaker 2: I'm getting things wrong, I'm emailing things wrong. Somebody's checking on her.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to do it.
Speaker 2: It's another jewbile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yeah, it's Donk.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Who is this Donk?
Speaker 1: I hope you ready to get started cuz.
Speaker 9: Like I no, I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong number.
Speaker 10: I don't know who this is Vanessa.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, this is Donk calling from Fitness. Well, my real name is Paul Donkler, but my friends call me Donk and you can call me. But I'm a trainer here and they just told me that I'm going to be working with you. So what up?
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, I guess Sorry I did.
Speaker 6: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Really you're ready to get in some good sweatology with me.
Speaker 9: I don't really know the means, but yes, I'm ready for the sessions I signed up for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're going to get after it, you know what I mean. And I'm going to make you ninja sweat like that's one thing that I really focus on a lot with my clients is making sure that they get a ninja sweat in.
Speaker 9: What the hell is a ninja swat?
Speaker 2: I've never heard that.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like a thing I came up with for my workout routines and the sweatology that I do in the cardio kinetic department. And what that means is like you're going to be working hell hard and Donk is going to push you into you sweat like a ninja, you know, because I'm sure like ninja's probably sweat a lot because they're like moving around stuff. So but I think it sounds pretty cool. So we're gonna be making a ninja sweat. I hope you're ready for that.
Speaker 9: Wait, I'm sorry you're Dunk or someone else's Dounk that I'm gonna be working with.
Speaker 1: I'm Donk, Yeah, and I'm excited to like get in there and crush it with you. And like I just want to call on like kind of asset your fitness levels, you know, so I know how hard to push and get that ninju sweat out.
Speaker 9: Sess Okay, you know, mind, I think you're mispronouncing some things and I'm having trouble understanding you.
Speaker 1: How good dude, Let's get an asses in real quick. Okay, like you know when it comes to cardo, you know what I mean? Like would you say your cardio level is like samurai or you know, like a ducky?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, No, this is not how you evaluate someone's fitness.
Speaker 12: So like, I don't understand what this is, and so I just want a different personal trainer.
Speaker 9: So thank you for the call, but can you make sure that you slap me out with someone else who works there?
Speaker 1: Donk will making ninjaswa The other trainers I can tell you they don't have Donk's ninja sweat training cardio kinetic swatology techniques, So life perfect.
Speaker 9: I'd like to work with someone who sounds like they have more than a second grade education, someone who I can understand and knows actual fitness terms.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you're like going to be charged for this session anyway, so like I do, what did you do?
Speaker 12: This is like considering no, no, did you just say I'm being charged for this phone call?
Speaker 1: Yeah, DONK has to charge you for my sweatspertise that I used in this phone call. And gratuity is accepted on all training sessions. So like, if you want to throw me like a bone, that'd be cool.
Speaker 9: If anything, you need to pay me for wasting my time.
Speaker 2: This is absurd.
Speaker 9: I need to talk to someone else. I'm going to cancel my subscription with this gym. I'm going to find a completely different facility, all because of Donk and his freaking ninja sweading.
Speaker 1: Well, then I'll let you know that this is actually a prank phone called. This is Jubil from the Jebel Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband sets you up.
Speaker 12: No, no, okay again.
Speaker 1: Wait, he said that he just booked some training sessions and he was saying that you're gonna get hooked up with a meathead. So he wanted to message.
Speaker 5: No, no, wait, so Donk isn't real.
Speaker 1: I mean he's real in my mind, but like, I don't think you're going to be getting a ninja sweat in with him. Sorry disappointing, Thanks God.
Speaker 5: I was like, do I like to get a lawyer.
Speaker 4: And see this person?
Speaker 8: Right me?
Speaker 2: Wake up every.
Speaker 1: Morning with jubile phone pranks. It's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 2: Watch out Costco Dog, because there's another dog ready to take your place a dog. Yeah, I'm sorry, hot dog dot Register.
Speaker 1: I was thinking of like a mascot. I was like, do they have a dog for a mascot? But the hot dogs are good at Costco.
Speaker 2: Hot dogs at Costco are excellent. It's a dollar fifty. Over forty years ago, that hot dog debuted for a dollar fifty and they never changed the price since. But now Sam's Club is testing something new that they're calling the Holly Dog. It kind of makes me sick just to like read it, but here we go. It's a mash between Thanksgiving and Christmas. So it's a hot dog that has toppings like mashed potatoes, fucking pie, Christmas cookies, and candy canes and it's like all on this platter with the hot dog. But I don't know why, all of a sudden that thought of the candy cane mixed with a hot dog, and.
Speaker 1: Then's like a tummy ache. I don't take time.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is one of those times where it's like America's food choices, like this might be too far good thing.
Speaker 1: They sell total of it burn bulk there. I mean, I just I don't know anybody that would eat that, do you.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of into the hot dog of mash potatoes on it.
Speaker 9: What.
Speaker 7: I don't know why you said it, And I was like, who, okay, I could see the mash. Yeah, what if it's a turkey dog too, well, that would work. Yeah, definite, I can't. So you're so you're so bougie that your turkey has to be shaped a certain way to eat it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, got a problem.
Speaker 2: But hey, if you're into it, it sounds good to you, like it does to produce a broad Go get you that holly dog at Sam's Club.
Speaker 1: Other than the holly dog. Yeah, Sam's wiener Sam's Club.
Speaker 2: That actually would probably be a little bit Sam.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay.
Speaker 2: So there's a list of the most dominant quotes of the twenty twenty four This is kind of interesting. Yale University actually is the one that came out with these top three, and I reviewed me about this. Throw mine a quotes from me. I thought it would be kind of funny just to go over. But the top one, of course, came from Taylor Swift when she called herself the childish cat Lady. So that that's the number one quote of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 7: Technically it's a JD Vance quote, she took it and made it.
Speaker 2: Oh, so she remixed it, Yeah, remixed it.
Speaker 1: She took it and made it her. You're not wrong, No, you're not at all.
Speaker 2: Second, I mean, these are all political quotes that have to have made the top three quotes. The second was from President Biden that said, today I signed a pardon for my son Hunter.
Speaker 1: And then the third one was what.
Speaker 7: After I said I wasn't going to I figured his quote would be, huh, what time is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then the last will never be forgotten. It's when Donald Trump said in Springfield, they're eating the dogs.
Speaker 1: The people they came in.
Speaker 9: They're eating the cat.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: Double down an interview that're like, so that's been proven wrong. What do you have to say? What about the geese? They're also going to do the geese?
Speaker 1: All right, man, there are many other animals in a history book. And those are the drinks you see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, children are gonna feel real bad for us one day. Rump voice is so funny, it so well and the acial expression the whole body that was running the first day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys Online at Advocates law dot com.
Speaker 1: Mac is on the phone today for our first day follow up, and he's getting ghosted by a girl named Becca. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Mac, how long has it been since you heard from Becca?
Speaker 6: About a week?
Speaker 1: Have you tried to reach out to her?
Speaker 11: Yeah, several times and uh let the voicemail.
Speaker 4: Nothing.
Speaker 2: So what was the last interaction you had with her?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: It was good.
Speaker 2: We we went on a date.
Speaker 11: We met on Hinge and then we we went to this like little kind of like a little quiet, romantic dinner, white cloth type place I like to go out. She's more of a homebody. So after dinner we went back to her place and you know, we had some wine. You know, we didn't hook up or anything, but like I spent the night okay, and then everything was great.
Speaker 1: Did you guys in the same bed?
Speaker 11: Yeah, but nothing happened, Like we didn't we didn't hook up, like because we were really into each other. We both feel like yes, you know, agree, like take a little slower because this is this is something good, you know, So yeah, I just I'm really.
Speaker 1: Did you guys like make out though, Like did you cuddle?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's important.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that part happened, so it's a very mutual attraction as well. Right, did anything happen on the date that was like I don't know, weird, awkward.
Speaker 11: Not that I could think of, Like it just everything went really well. And like I know when when you know, I could be awkward or something happens, like I've had bad dates or whatever, but this doesn't do the fall in that category. So I, you know, I thought everything was going really well, like we really hit it off.
Speaker 1: How were things when you said goodbye to her?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 11: Being fine? You know, it seemed like we would uh like we were going to see each other again.
Speaker 2: So did you stay there the whole night? Like did you see each other in the morning or did you slip out?
Speaker 11: No? I, uh well, actually I left a note on her pillow, Like I slipped out, you know, because she's still to sleep and like I had to get up really good work and I didn't want to wake her up, so.
Speaker 4: Like I left her a note.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's your No, I just that I had a.
Speaker 11: Really great time and looking forward to seeing you again.
Speaker 1: Okay. Then did you talk to her after that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we did have a conversation. Okay, I did.
Speaker 11: We were hanging up, but I said, I love you jokingly, but like like stare off.
Speaker 1: Okay, Mack, you could have started there.
Speaker 2: First. Some people would really enjoy that kind of a joke because you're like, you're on the right track.
Speaker 13: Bro.
Speaker 1: What did she do when you said that? She just laughed and you told her it.
Speaker 4: Was a joke.
Speaker 11: Yeah, like I said, I was like, I love you, like it was like a joke.
Speaker 1: But maybe that could have been the like pause, she knows it was a joke. How was her laugh? Was it like ha?
Speaker 6: Or like?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 11: I mean we laughed together before, and like it seemed like a genuine laugh.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll try to figure it out for you to play a song come back, and then call her and see if she tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 4: Okay, alright, cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll play song come back and get your first day follow up next? Right, little your first day follow up? If you're just joining us. Mac is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Becca. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him. But before we do that, Mac, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we met on Hinge.
Speaker 11: We went on a date. Everything was going really well, and we went back to her blaze, had some wine.
Speaker 4: I saved the night.
Speaker 11: We didn't hook up or anything, but we didn't make out, like you know, it was definitely comes from there. And when I left, I left her note, you know, like I didn't want to wake her up, so I just left her out on a pillow.
Speaker 4: Talked to her the following day.
Speaker 11: Everything some fine, and then just han't her from her since you.
Speaker 1: Did tell her that you loved Yeah, yeah, it.
Speaker 11: Was a joke, my Like she knew it was a joke, like I was joking.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, well we'll see if that's it over at something else. Are you ready to call her?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Hello him missing Diecca? Please?
Speaker 2: This is she?
Speaker 1: Hi Becca?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: My name is Jewbel. I'm caming from a radio show called The Jebel Show. Hi Beck, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: What's that girl?
Speaker 2: Thank you? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Not much. Have you listened to the show before?
Speaker 3: I have. I'm very familiar, right, thank you.
Speaker 1: We got an email about you from somebody. That's why we're calling. Oh god, okay, well this is the first date follow up this segment where if you go out with someone on a date end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. And we got an email from a guy named Mac.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mac, Okay, what did? What did Max have to share? That got real serious? He said that you're ghosting him, and he said that he liked you a lot. He thought you guys really bonded. Said that you guys snuggled on your first date, and you didn't do you know, all the way stuff. He said, he did tell us that part, but it was important. I just were doing a chemistry check. That's why we asked.
Speaker 12: Okay, okay, So I guess I'll just cut to it. I really liked him. Max seems like a really good guy. It was a great date. I thought we were going somewhere. I thought it had potential. And then there was a phone call and we hung up, and then like twenty minutes later he called me back and so I answered the phone and I overhear him talking to somebody, and I realized it's a butt dial.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, And so.
Speaker 12: He's talking to somebody and he's for alack is better termed very encouraging.
Speaker 2: He was saying things like that's the baby, just like that baby?
Speaker 12: Oh yeah like that, yes, yes, Oh, I'm hoping it was about day up fire and not him like intentionally wanting me to hear him say things to another woman. So I hung up because I don't know what to do with that. I was very upset because clearly he's not a good guy and he's a player and fine, like, move on to the next one, leave me alone.
Speaker 2: You never told him that you heard that? Oh what is he him?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 6: I mean?
Speaker 12: Yeah, something does all the time? He just I guess, I guess this is what he does. He like spend the night. And we had agreed. I think he's just a player and a user, and growth like.
Speaker 2: No thanks.
Speaker 1: And this was like right after he left. Pretty much this is a morning.
Speaker 12: So the next morning he called me and we talked and it was fine. And then twenty minutes later, you were like pumping, oh woman, and then you call like are you out of your mind.
Speaker 1: I can understand why you're ghosting him then, because normally that's not like. That doesn't make me. I get that. Well, thank you for telling us that.
Speaker 2: Becca.
Speaker 1: Also Mac is on the phone and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 3: I'm this is gross.
Speaker 2: You can't please, this is gross.
Speaker 3: You spent the night at my house.
Speaker 12: We had a great date. I thought he was that potential and then you but diule me or intentionally who knows while you're doing who knows what with?
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 12: Like is this a normal game for you?
Speaker 4: It's gross?
Speaker 2: Gross? I will say to me, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I have a puppy's sick.
Speaker 2: She doing.
Speaker 11: A little Maltese puppy named Baby. She was finally starting to eat, and I was encouraging, like, come on, baby, there you go, very good job.
Speaker 4: They tout your picture.
Speaker 2: Of baby right now here you go? Are you serious?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I have a puppy. Her name is Baby. Name is Baby, Beca.
Speaker 1: Does that sound believable based on what you heard?
Speaker 2: I want I need to see this.
Speaker 4: I just I just texted you a picture, so I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Can you see yourself doing that to mister Peeves your dog? Yes, baby, go baby just like that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess I would cheer him on. If he was sick and he was finally eating, I would be cheering him on. I don't know how I would say it.
Speaker 2: I think he just sounds a little more interesting because the dog is named.
Speaker 1: Baby, right.
Speaker 2: I do remember him saying, get in their baby, but I don't know, like getting the food. Yeah, I was just really having it was eating.
Speaker 11: I was just trying to cheer Shan eating for like todays so so I was really happy that it was finally eating.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is true.
Speaker 1: That's actually really hilarious.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well okay, I can confirm there's a very cute dog that has the intact for so baby.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well that's awkward. But if that's I mean, that sounds like that's really what was going on.
Speaker 2: I am so embarrassed. I mean, in your defense, Becca, I mean, how would anybody take that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it didn't sound good. But now yeah, okay, well I'm so sorry, Becca.
Speaker 1: Would you like to go on another date with Mac? We'll pay for it and you can meet Baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, I'm is that? Yes?
Speaker 1: I would?
Speaker 2: Is he open stuff?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 11: Yeah, of course I was wondering what happened like this is a huge misunderstanding, so I'm glad we got to clear it up, which I obviously would love to see you again. I want to go.
Speaker 4: You do have to share you with.
Speaker 2: Jules.
Speaker 1: First day follow up, I'm stupid, You're smart.
Speaker 2: I was wrong, you were right. You're the best. I'm the worst.
Speaker 1: You're very good looking.
Speaker 2: I'm not attractive. All right, as long as you willing to admit that.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria Yay. This week it's real because it's not just any U versus Victoria. Nope, it's the first ever Macy's one thousand dollars Holiday Battle Royale, a week long competition to see who can go oh to win that thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. It started on Monday. Victoria took on Tanner. Tanner beat Victoria. Then Tanner played Sarah, and then Sarah won yesterday the day before that, And now Sarah's here again.
Speaker 2: And she is Karushie. The rain continued.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the road to that thousand dollars Macy's gift card passes right through Sarah. If you can do it, so you gotta beat Sarah if you want to win that gift card, because the last player standing on Friday will win that thousand dollars gift card. And if you haven't checked out the Macy's Gift Guide, you need.
Speaker 2: To do that.
Speaker 1: Go to Macy's dot com slash shop slash Gift dash Guide and they have everything you would ever need. There's a Samsonite silhouette, check in expandable hard side spinner. Oh I actually need what is mash? The suitcase plug pluggage is expensive. It's marked down from six ninety nine to forty four ninety nine.
Speaker 6: Right who second?
Speaker 1: So check out that gift guide and one thousand dollars could get you a lot off of that gift guide. Yep, and you could win it if you can get through Sarah. So calls right now eight eight three four to three one o six one eight eight eight three four to three one oh six one. You can also dm us at the Jubel Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com and we'll play right after this.
Speaker 8: You know what's weird about your quizzes, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to.
Speaker 1: Dumb yourself down to get guys to you. It's time for America's favorite game show, You Versus Victoria, and all week long it's been a special edition of You Versus Victoria. It's the Macy's one thousand dollars Holiday Battle Royale, a week long tournament where you can see if you can win a thousand dollars gift card to Macy's if you've got what it takes to jingle a way. Sarah is on the phone right now. Sarah is on day number three of competing in the Macy's one thousand dollars Holiday Battle Royale. How are you feeling today, Sarah?
Speaker 2: I'm all but I could do that all right.
Speaker 1: The week started off with Tanner, one of our listeners, taking on Victoria. He beat Victoria, and then he played Sarah. Sarah beat him, and then Sarah beat Elisa yesterday and now Sarah, you're taking on Sebastian up. Sebastian, Are you ready to take on Sarah?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 2: I'm a little nervous.
Speaker 1: I would be too, sarahs so far off about me, all right, Sebastian, but you on hold? Okay, all right, Sebastian is on hold, and Sarah, are you ready to go?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 1: I am getting so close to that thousand dollars gift card. Got your work cut out?
Speaker 2: The world to.
Speaker 12: Christmas is taken care of?
Speaker 1: That would be yeah, that's awesome. All right. Here we go thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and you have to beat Sebastian outright to win.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Sarah, your time starts now.
Speaker 2: Name three of Santa's reindeer other than Rudolph.
Speaker 12: That's your dance of Prancivixen, comic Cup with Donner Blitzet or.
Speaker 1: All of them. What is the Christmas song that begins with jingle bells?
Speaker 2: Jingle bells? Jingle bells? What is the name of the holiday celebrated by Christians to mark the birth of Jesus Christ Christmas? What colors are associated with the Jewish holiday Hanukkah? Blue and white and silver?
Speaker 10: I think?
Speaker 2: What is the name of the classic peppermint candy associated with Christmas? Candy cane?
Speaker 1: Dang girl, you do know you're Christmas?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: You know what?
Speaker 2: Question lost christ nice? I love Christmas so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's obvious that you do. Sarah, I really want to party.
Speaker 4: What you do may.
Speaker 2: Some like freak peppermint Martie, Yeah, and like Playay, that's total. I'm down.
Speaker 1: We'll bring Sebastian on and a Sebastian what do you watch sports at all?
Speaker 2: I do? Unfortunately, just to.
Speaker 1: Let you know you've got your work cut out for you if you want to beat Sarah, because she just picked off three passes in a row and ran them all back for touchdowns. That's how good her answers. Okay, I'm not saying you're gonna lose. I'm just saying that you got you have to work if you want to get to this thousand dollars gift card. Sarah, I want to put you on hold. Okay, all right, Okay, here we go, Sebastian thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Sarah has to beat you outright to win. And remember if you go all the way, this is for one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh that's no pressure.
Speaker 1: Here we go Sebastian, your time starts now.
Speaker 2: Name three of Santa's reindeer other than Rudolph. Comment Rudolph, but not Rudolph.
Speaker 1: Do one more.
Speaker 2: What is the name of the Christmas song that begins with jingle bells? Jingle bells? Jingle bells? What is the name of the holiday celebrated by Christians to mark the birth of Jesus Christ Christmas? What colors are associated with the Jewish holiday Hanukkah.
Speaker 11: Blue and white?
Speaker 1: Okay, got that in. And now it's time to bring Sarah back on. Sarah. You there, Yes, here we go. We're gonna send it over to the scoreboard and see who is the winner of today's Macy's one thousand dollars Holiday Battle Royale and who will play tomorrow for a chance at the entire thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my gosh, are we there already?
Speaker 1: Yep? Wow, here we go. Victoria has your score.
Speaker 2: Sebastian, you got two correct?
Speaker 1: Okay? And I got three?
Speaker 2: You got three? Uh huh, sorry, Sebastian, My bad trying to take points away boys. Sarah, I believe you got five correct?
Speaker 1: Is that correct?
Speaker 4: Na?
Speaker 1: She got six? Six?
Speaker 2: What's fine?
Speaker 1: Every one? Two, three, four, five?
Speaker 2: No, you're right.
Speaker 1: It's five good job, Sebastian. Sarah is a lot to be so he worked hard. You still got one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's for playing, though, I appreciate yep, and Sarah, congratulations. You're on to the final four wins in a row. We'll get a thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Sarah, if you win all this, you got to show up with like a Missus Claws outfit on ny be like, you gotta think about it if you get.
Speaker 12: The sadly smatter like I have my outfit for Christmas, all right, And you've.
Speaker 1: Worked like you keep winning and tomorrow if somebody beats you, they win the thousand dollars. So, oh my gosh, don't jinx her. I'm not drinking her. I'm just sitting there. I'm just saying pressure. And also, you've killed it so far with extra credit, and if you want to play Sarah tomorrow, you definitely are gonna have your work cut out for you. But let's get dance you now a Nina Okay, extra credit. She did all of Santa's Reindeer Dasher Dancer. Prants are mixing comic Cupid Donner Blitzen and that.
Speaker 2: On my page. I just want to point that out, Refresh girl. But the name of the Christmas song that begins with jingle bells jingle bells, is jingle bells. The name of the holiday is celebrated by Christians to mark the birth of Jesus is Christmas. Colors associated with the Jewish holiday Hanuakaha are blue and white. The name of the classic peppermint candy associated with Christmas is a candy cane.
Speaker 1: And that's that. Sarah, congratulations and Sebastian, thank you for playing. Thank you yep, and Sarah, we will see you tomorroworrow for the super Bowl of Universus Victoria. Yeah, Macy's one thousand dollars Holiday Battle Royale to see if you can go all way. It's more of th thousand dollars, all right, play Verse Victoria at the same time every single weekday morning.
Speaker 2: It's time to catch a Cheater only.
Speaker 1: On the Jubile Show. Tate is on the phone today for to catch a cheater and he thinks that his girlfriend of two years named Bella might be messing around, so we'll see if we can help him out. Tate, Sorry, you have to come on the show this way, both up. What's going on? Why do you think that Bella is cheating on you?
Speaker 14: Well, I don't know she is. I mean we've been together like two years. This is like the most serious relationship either one of us could have had. You know, we moved in right out of college. But it's been cool. We weren't even used to like going to bed at the same time as someone or you know, we're just kind of all figuring it out. You know, we've never lived not at like our parents' house or the dorm or whatever, so this is we're trying to be grown ups over here.
Speaker 1: It's exciting.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 14: So, I know Bella has been out with like a lot of people in.
Speaker 2: The past, and that's fine.
Speaker 14: I mean I have too, She's probably been out with more people than I have. But I'm literally the first guy she's been with for more than a year. So I'm her like longest term relationship.
Speaker 1: How's it going?
Speaker 14: Generally good? But I don't know, I just worry sometimes she feels it feels like maybe she's bored with like the domestic life state. Like I said, we're young. We just we just kind of moved in and we love being with each other. I love being with her, but I just worry that, you know, it's it's feeling like too much or her maybe.
Speaker 1: Did anything happen that makes you think she might be looking outside your relationship.
Speaker 14: Well, she doesn't complained, you know, it's not like I cage her in. She can know where she wants to do what she wants to do. But like she lately, she's just been doing.
Speaker 2: This one weird thing.
Speaker 14: The last month or so, she's been going to the grocery store at Nice, like for all things, but we'll need one thing, maybe we don't even need it, but she's just like I gotta go going to the grocery store and she's out for hours, you know, like she'll go for a loaf of bread or bananas or something, and she comes back an hour and a half later with all bananas.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know, what, what's happening? What is this?
Speaker 14: And she says like, oh I didn't find the white bananas or you know, God knows, Like I just kind of have to drop it.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 14: I mean, she she can be kind of flighty, especially if she doesn't take her add all.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean I was gonna say it's not that weird to go shopping at night, because it's kind of the best time to go to the grocery store because nobody's there and you can get in and out.
Speaker 1: But if she's coming back with nothing.
Speaker 2: And then going every yeah, I can't find it banana again, You're like, what kind of banana are you looking for it? That was my question. Sorry, that doesn't help anything, tape.
Speaker 14: It's happened more than once that she goes out for a long time, like much longer.
Speaker 2: Than whatever it would be. You know, like how fast can you grab a loaf of bread in two minutes?
Speaker 14: So it's clearly something is happening, and I just I hope it's nothing bad. You know, I'd be sad if she feels like bored of her life with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, that is weird that she goes and then comes back with basically nothing.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're gonna lie, though, wouldn't you be better at it? Because that feels so negligent as far as lies go. Yeah, I mean, at least come back with a trunk full of grocery right.
Speaker 1: Right single time. Well, we'll see if we can help you out. You already told us what grocery store she's a rewards member at. So we'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and tell her that she's this month's big winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, all right, all right, we'll play a song come back and get you to catch a cheater next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater if you're just joining us at, Tate is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend, Bella of two years, might be messing around. And we're about to call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards member at, and say that every single month, we choose one lucky rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to Tate or to somebody else. But before we do that, Tate, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 14: Yeah, lately, Bella has been going out to the grocery store at night, Supposedly to the grocery store. She's gone for a long while, and does he come back with any grocery.
Speaker 1: That's totally weird. Yeah, yeah, that is weird. All right, man, are you ready for us to call her? I'm really okay, here we go. Hello, Hey, this is Corbal calling from I was looking for a Rewards Card member named Bella. Hi, Hi, Bella. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations. You're this month's big winner. Okay, a winner, winner of what the flowers?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department to anybody that they want within the fifty United States, absolutely free. You've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to whoever you want.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, okay, Oh that's great.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: Well okay, here's how it works. I can take down the information in just a matter of minutes over the phone.
Speaker 3: I know exactly who.
Speaker 4: I want to sell.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited, actually, I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: First thing, I will need to just be the name, first and last of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 2: Sure, Sure, her name is Sarah.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think you know how to spell that? All right, Sarah? And is there anything you want to put on a card?
Speaker 3: Yes? Oh the other night was so amazing. I miss you. I never felt this. Oh wait, that's too much.
Speaker 4: That's too much.
Speaker 3: How much I love you so much? It's so special to me.
Speaker 1: I can put that down. And I guess before I ask for the address, I'll just let you know that this is actually a radio show. It's the Jewbell Show. My name's Jewbell. Yeah, I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria. And we have a segment on the show called to Catch a Cheater where if you think your significant other might be messing around you see you, they send flowers to and your boyfriend, Tate is actually on the phone.
Speaker 3: What's going on this? I don't. I don't believe you. I don't. This is some prank call.
Speaker 2: Who is Zarah? What is happening Tate?
Speaker 10: I this is some kind of prank call. I know that it's a she's a friend. She's a friend, very close friend. Where we just met and we're just really close friends.
Speaker 2: What happened the other night? What are you? What are you setting your flowers for?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: Are you talking about this?
Speaker 10: Is this is just women like celebrating women and we've just met and it's sort of a you know, a special relationship that I gives me space, so I can, you know, be more.
Speaker 3: Present with you because I can go and and you know, we like we.
Speaker 10: Do yoga and a lot of yoga, and we well, we bond and there there is a lot of intimacy.
Speaker 3: But it's it's not it's not sexual.
Speaker 2: It's we're friends. We're friends.
Speaker 14: I love her, didn't you just say the other night with mind blowing we have we.
Speaker 12: Just had a special night of like can you don't understand how women are.
Speaker 2: Guys aren't like this.
Speaker 10: Women are very close, we're intimate or emotional and we.
Speaker 3: Had a we had a great night with Ella.
Speaker 2: Are you going to see this person? Tell me you're going to the food stores. I have not been gone that long and I have bought. I bought.
Speaker 10: I bought mints one night, and I have You don't see everything I have in my bag?
Speaker 1: Why are you lying?
Speaker 2: Bella? Noting? Not lying. I'm just trying to explain because I don't want to hurt. I love Tate, Tate, I love you. I don't want to hurt your feelings.
Speaker 3: I don't I didn't know how to explain that.
Speaker 2: I have this really close friendship, that's all.
Speaker 14: You can't explain having a friend. But what kind of friendship can't you explain? Why would you be keeping secret friends for me where where we're supposed to live together?
Speaker 2: Why would you be sneaking off her a friend? And Tate, I love you, I love you.
Speaker 10: This is not a place to have this conversation. And these people are not They're not on your side.
Speaker 2: I'm on your side.
Speaker 4: I love you. I want to.
Speaker 3: They don't you know?
Speaker 10: This is very personal. This is very personal, and Sarah is a very you know, private person.
Speaker 2: I are you coming out?
Speaker 3: Sexuality is fluid, do it? And it's I mean, this is.
Speaker 10: A very like tender special. I love you, Tate, I love you. I love our apartment and you know we just moved in and we're I'm just exploring some things.
Speaker 3: And it's it doesn't count.
Speaker 1: Or the woman you've been beating on me said it doesn't count as a woman.
Speaker 3: How does it count?
Speaker 2: How does it count?
Speaker 3: It's a woman, it's not a man.
Speaker 2: It's the only man me unless that's a role you guys have where you can have women and he's the only man.
Speaker 14: But if you're you give you out of the house to go fool around with other people in town.
Speaker 2: This is not the place I have this conversation. You don't I love you? I love you.
Speaker 10: This is not the way I wanted to I was not thinking, and all of a sudden, these are strangers, was asking me, calling me names, calling me a liar, And I'm just.
Speaker 2: You said I was lying. I asked you why you were lying. That doesn't mean I didn't call you a liar.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, lady, that's the same.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Man, you have a friend that's intimate to Now you're experimenting, so I'm not really sure what.
Speaker 1: To tell you.
Speaker 2: Well, of experimenting, it's love. Love is love, No, I love with another person. Are you homophobic?
Speaker 1: I don't think that has anything to do with it. I think he's your boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Well, talk about deflection hate.
Speaker 10: I really think you're being you know, I have adhd I have a lot going on.
Speaker 2: The moon is s been full. I have loved going on. This is unfair.
Speaker 14: We're gonna have to move out, We're gonna have to find new places to live.
Speaker 2: I mean what are we going. That's that's crazy. That's so crazy. You're really overreacting. You're overreacting, go off and some other woman.
Speaker 3: That's not what we do, Tate.
Speaker 2: It's called love. Love is love. I have freedom.
Speaker 1: We'll let you guys discuss a more detail on your own time.
Speaker 2: Tate.
Speaker 1: At least you got your answer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, Mandate, I love you, Tate.
Speaker 2: Don't listen to them. These are not serious people.
Speaker 14: I don't know what I was expecting, but it definitely was not this.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, man, Well I hope you guys get it figured out.
Speaker 2: Tate.
Speaker 1: Sorry, man, let us know if you need anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, the dual shows.
Speaker 1: It's time Vernina's what's trending.
Speaker 2: Yes, So there's a mom who's kind of vigilanting that whole Wicked Doll situation. Remember when we told you about how the Wicked Doll came on out and then the website that it was put on the case actually took you to a not so safe one.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, different kind of wicked though. So this mom decided to sue Mattel over this whole entire situation, and they're starting to make it like a class action. Wow, so she's like rallying all the people that feel like they were kind of offended by it because her kid actually went to the website. It's an adult website, Craig, it's an adult Yeah, it's an adult website, and she's like, her kid went to it and was like totally scarred. So I'm glad to know that it's illegal to be offended. Well, I feel like I don't think it's legal to present chouldren with adult websites. Yeah, I don't think it should be legal to let your children just browse the web alone. Okay, that's that's fair. Yeah, the patrols, yeah, yikes. So anyway, she's she's doing what she can to rally the troops. So we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 7: What she can to make some money, I mean, why not the therapy.
Speaker 2: You can sue anywhere for anything, but it costs you money to sue, so you got to be really sure you're gonna win, but not a class action. Does it cost you money to start that. If a lawyer thinks they can win, they won't charge you up front.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There are lawyers that will take those on, yeah, for no fee because they are hoping they win and get a lot more. Yeah, I think they could get money for this.
Speaker 2: I could see Motel paying out, Yeah, like settling.
Speaker 1: Just to make it go away. Yeah. Sure. I think that's why people do a lot of those class actions suits on big businesses, because they're hoping they'll just be like, I don't want to deal with it, will just pay them. Well, especially when you can acknowledge that was a big mess up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's funnier if Mattel just bought that website for like a scene amount of money and then switched it over and it was like, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Everybody, this one's for you, Victoria. I thought you'd get excited because I don't know if you know this yet. But inside Out, you know the movie inside Out. I love those movies who came Out. But now there's going to be a series. There's four episodes that are premiering on Disney Plus December eleven.
Speaker 1: Blondes make another movie though, and to add more characters.
Speaker 2: Well, because now this is fun because you get to watch four episodes and the shift focuses from Riley's core emotions to the workers who create Riley's dreams. I don't know what that means. But it's supposed to be like another emotional adventure that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 7: Movies are good, so it's so interesting that they're gonna take this and run it right.
Speaker 1: Into the ground. But as I'm saying, like, who cares about the workers?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? You need to figure out how your dreams pop in your head? Okay? Or like things that trigger it. I don't know. I haven't seen it, but I just like to unpass it shows.
Speaker 1: I love it inside really good.
Speaker 2: I love it. I don't want them to like mess it up with a bunch of little mini series and a bunch of little stuff like a third movie of her being older will be better.
Speaker 1: Another movie would be good.
Speaker 2: I want one more movie.
Speaker 1: I want one where she's fifty.
Speaker 2: A nostalgias running the show, A mid life.
Speaker 1: Process is kicking and all of a sudden, the's a midlife prices emotion in your head.
Speaker 2: A whole movie.
Speaker 1: Theater where everybody's drinking wine would actually but you or are into it again. That's December eleventh.
Speaker 2: Still speaking of streaming, Max is getting ready to cut down on its password sharing.
Speaker 1: What man, why has everybody got a crack down? Just mind your business.
Speaker 2: That's not fair because I use mine off my mom's account and she pays it, like with our phone bills. Are they gonna if you have the same last name as the person, like it should be fine, but also I have my friends, so no. Yeah, they're saying that they have this new thing that they're offering called very early gentle Messaging. It's gentle messaging for high usage users. So they've got that, I don't know, they've got some kind of algorithm that will let them know that it's not the same person.
Speaker 1: And then they gently message you, and they gently message but never somebody sends me like a message that says, here's a what's what's the term that's used a lot of like a A soft like a gentle reminder. Yeah, gentle reminder or soft nudge or I read that the toll opposite. I'm like, you're you're really annoyed and you're trying to be nice about assive class. Here's a gentle reminder to be careful.
Speaker 2: Those gentle reminders are coming and that is what's trendy. Oh wait, I forgot to tell you sorry.
Speaker 7: On the movies and streaming and stuff, did you see the ma Wana crushed wicked?
Speaker 2: What it did? Ye wana to crushed wicked?
Speaker 10: Wow?
Speaker 2: Bigger way, bigger opening expecting that. I wasn't expecting that either. Look at Lesley Good I heard Mauana was too, but so love the rock on that note. Everybody pause, that's what's trended, all right, jewbles? Dirty little secret?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 1: You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 6: I sure do? If you could please change in my voice?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 1: Sure? What is it?
Speaker 6: Okay? All right, hang with me here. First thing I'm gonna say is I definitely have the type. Okay, So I'm dated this girl and she was exactly my type. Everything was great, she had to sneak out to come see me and whatnot, never met a parent or anything like that. Fight forward five years.
Speaker 4: I see this.
Speaker 6: Girl at our local store, started talking to her. We ended up hooking up later on, probably that week or so. We started dating for about three or four months on and off. Nothing crazy, just casual here and there. I ended up leaving her because she had a husband, so found that out letter. Then I met this other girl. We hooked up and we've been together for three years now. And then our first Christmas, I found out that the girl I was dating in high school was her sister, and the girl that I met at the store was her mom.
Speaker 1: What are Yeah, you definitely have a type. It's them wow wow.
Speaker 6: So yeah, so Christmas was interesting, but like I said, she had a husband. So I met her dad and he has no clue what happened. Oh yeah, no clue, none of them. No. But every holiday and every get together, all the reason give me the certain look like maybe just one more round, one more time?
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh my gosh. Do you think you're going to be tempted in the future.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Probably.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your honesty. Good luck to you man that your feet. Thank you for telling us your little secret.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, for sure. And Nia, whenever you're ready for the last first day of your life, just let me know.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should have started there or whatever.
Speaker 1: But cool, my mom's also married and stuff.
Speaker 6: Okay, well you're not, so we can just go that waup.
Speaker 2: Too much?
Speaker 1: Do you like how I can say?
Speaker 2: No problem?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. I'm sure, Nina, we'll talk to you later.
Speaker 6: Kay.
Speaker 1: I think I'm so shock?
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, bye, hello, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 12: I do have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 5: So I used to be a nanny for a really really nice, wealthy couple. Okay, So I was tidying up one day after like you know, like a random mess of course, and I found mom's diary and you read it?
Speaker 9: No, I I peaked and I started reading it and I couldn't put it down.
Speaker 2: Wow, in there it was so good.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, these people are just like, she's an amazing writer and like detailed everything but that, and like it was really like her life. Then I got into like an affair, and then another affair.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, so I know, and then I just every time I.
Speaker 5: Went to work, I just couldn't wait to read the next couples. Right, So there's like multiple affairs, and then she gets pregnant and she's writing about she doesn't even know if the kid that I'm like watching, if the baby's daddy was her husband.
Speaker 2: I guess if you have a type, it doesn't really matter. It will come out looking kind of similar, right.
Speaker 1: But if you're just like adventurous, then who knows. Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you could steal it and publish, ye juicy. I know everything that she's.
Speaker 5: Been doing behind her husband back, so I've been carrying this around.
Speaker 1: Then, well you should go back and get that. It might have a best seller on you photo copies, right, yeah, thank you, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah bye.
Speaker 2: What's your dirty little secret.