Speaker 1: Forever. Look at God.
Speaker 2: Hey Sydney, are you wearing brass knuckles?
Speaker 3: I am that's what kind of energy I'm given right now, but dazzled breas.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, I went to Vegas and I don't know act now.
Speaker 2: I also went to Vegas and was on the same floor as you went. I don't have brass knuckles.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to fight. It's about to be a girl fight. Well, Sydney, is good to see you.
Speaker 3: Seen you since No, no, I saw you for your Comedy Central tape.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, she's I shot.
Speaker 2: I recorded something for Comedy Central the other day and I felt good about it. And then I went home yesterday and was like, oh, I should have done all those jokes differently, Like I was sitting in my house.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I should have not my girls.
Speaker 3: That's what we all do. Everybody as artists do that. They do something in the think about it later, and but sometimes you have a good show and you're like, oh, I couldn't have done it any better than that.
Speaker 1: Those people are delusional.
Speaker 2: Those people are yeah, those people are black men superstars. Okay, way exactly who looks terrible right now? By the way, I don't know if you've seen him recently, but he looks.
Speaker 1: Like, well, the lean will make you look like you leaning.
Speaker 2: I mean his locks are like blonde now and they're like clumped together, and he's got bald spots. So I don't know if that's the cough syrup.
Speaker 1: He looks homeless, but it happens. It looks terrible.
Speaker 3: You did great, and I'm proud of you and it was amazing and it was a good show.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But you know, so Comedy Central is not really like the people who watch Comedy Central.
Speaker 1: It's not really our demographics. Right, We're gonna do this on the podcast a minute forty four, Hey, Comedy Central.
Speaker 2: Hey, but when I think of Comedy Central, I think of like white frat dudes.
Speaker 1: I think the Lebrons players that might put something in your drink.
Speaker 2: Like, that's what I think about when I think people who watch like, that's who watches Comedy Central. Oh my god, I went up up there with some real big dick black energy. It just started talking about how terrible white men are. So I know that the comments under all my videos are going to be hot garbage.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you the white men in this room right now, sweating, sweating, Oh they look funny.
Speaker 1: They're just drinking coffee with oat milk.
Speaker 2: So's I just spent.
Speaker 1: The day yesterday like why did I do that to myself? No, it's fine.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean a black lady came up to me at the bar and she was like, I thought you were really funny.
Speaker 1: That's all that matters. That's how you need couldn't hear you laughing from the stage. You should have got here on times so I could have seen you. No, no, no, she saw it. It was great.
Speaker 3: That's how I felt about when I did a Clusterfest and I did my video, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh man, this is I don't know how it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: And then got the comments underneath, and I was like, oh shit, but whatever.
Speaker 1: They weren't gonna love me anyway. But it's fine. No one called you ugly. Nobody called me ugly because they can't. They can't.
Speaker 3: They actually said I was pretty hot boom, So I'm a model. Now I'm a model, a model? Right, absolutely, Marie. Were you an expert in this week? Oh, this week, I was an expert at having time?
Speaker 1: Okay, can we talk about this?
Speaker 2: Having had time to call Amazon and scream at them for not delivering my bed in a box on time. I had time, okay, yelled at them. And then I had time to get the fifty dollars gift card that they promised me for my troubles. And I was like, oh yah, said yeah, I was gonna give me one hundred dollars gift card and the guy was like, actually we said fifty.
Speaker 1: Okay, And then we're still good.
Speaker 2: And I used it already on birthday stuff and then that I'm returning, I had time to make a bunch of returns, because that's the type of person I am.
Speaker 1: Now I order things and I'm like, they're gonna have to accept this back.
Speaker 2: I had time to get into it with this this this makeup artist, this white woman.
Speaker 1: She was like, do you use an I cream?
Speaker 2: And I was like, no, not really. You know, you know, I'm young. The melanin is keeping my eyes moisturized or whatever. And she was like, you should really look into you. You're never too young to use an I cream.
Speaker 1: What's she trying to say? That's my life? Shit on?
Speaker 2: Sis, hold on, that's it. I said, well, you look, your eyes look really good for forty five or whatever.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I said, I don't think that I need it, she said, I'm thirty two.
Speaker 1: I said, well, you should probably.
Speaker 4: Start using an icon.
Speaker 1: Don't come for me unless I sent it for you. Did I send for you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 2: I had time to sit in a car that Comedy Central ordered for me. That was that took me legit two blocks.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful. I was like, I could take the trip, and I was like, no, I'm gonna take the car. I had time. Do you want these brass knuckles? I feel like you no, no, no, no, no. Sis. You know, I'm basically an fless celebrity now, and I'm you know, I have time now.
Speaker 3: I had time to wait for these things. I had time to sit and think about this set after I did it. You know, I had time to eat a kale cell. Listen, I'm doing really well.
Speaker 1: I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 2: You can't tell about looking at my arms. But I also had time to go for a run this week.
Speaker 3: So you know, the fall body, the autumn equinox body, it's gonna be y'all, y'all not gonna be ready.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be wearing crop tops and two degree weather.
Speaker 3: I feel like I read it like I want you to wear the crop top like I want you to have Like, what is it under boom?
Speaker 1: Under boom? Can we do like a little photo shoot?
Speaker 2: We're just under booth like a Kardashian. Okay, Sydney, were you an expert in this week? Because I don't have time.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: I just got in it with got into it with a friend. Oh yeah, a text, a text friend that I know. Yes, I accidentally called his girlfriend not the right name. It was an accident. It was a This was after Comedy Central, your thing I had. I was deliriately. I have been up since seven am. I was on two Red Bulls. I was exhausted and I yelled at the red Bulls have cocaine and no, it's fine, but I like yelled his name, and then I yelled her not the right name, and I was like, oh my god, I'm so sorry. I was about to get out of the car like I'm so sorry. I'm like, I felt really really bad. Then I got in the car and my phone died. So then I got home and I called, oh, they drive it in and have an OX coder.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I called immediately and I text and I was like so sorry, so sorry.
Speaker 1: I apologize I was out of it because you called his girlfriend by the wrong name. Yeah, because I'm not going to speak about the situation. I'm just I feel like he's on the defense. He's on the defense about it.
Speaker 3: Because he's a home No. No, no, no, it's just cheat on.
Speaker 1: No he didn't.
Speaker 3: You just you know how you get in a relationship and you know people are not giving you all the right vibes.
Speaker 1: I feel like that might be the situation.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but it's anyway, he ignored my phone calls, ignored my text for like more than a day, and then finally I was like, yo, is this about something else? Like, what's the problem right, And then he wrote, you were disrespecting my girl. Wait, hold on, those are like aggressive, that's aggressive.
Speaker 1: I'm triggered.
Speaker 3: I'm triggered, very disrespecting. I mean, you pronounced people's name wrong all the time. He called you Mary for the longest time.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to figure out who you're talking about. You know who this person is.
Speaker 3: But anyway, he was just like, you didn't stay to like hang out with her more to get to know her more so, like you don't know her like that, Oh.
Speaker 1: You don't know her because you called her the wrong name.
Speaker 3: But also like it's New York City. Half these people don't even know anybody's name. They're just like waiting for you to say your own name so they know it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I had a full conversation with this woman on the train twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: She knew who I was. I had no idea who she was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we hugged and everything, and I was like, good to see you. I legit felt bad. And then and then the friend throws in, I mean, remember when we took you to go get impananas when you were depressed.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, oh that's what you're doing. What that's you? Are? We going low? We I'm going high?
Speaker 3: You going lois when they go high? I couldn't you go low?
Speaker 1: I'm like really upset about it.
Speaker 2: Who took you to getinatus? I still don't know who the hell will tell you later, but it is for the name.
Speaker 3: That's if you're having a disagreement with a friend, don't throw shit in it.
Speaker 1: That's irrelevant. It's irrelevant. I can't believe you called my girlfriend the wrong name. We took you to get a banatus when you were depressed? What? Well, actually, I'm still depressed, so you should probably take me out to get more than us or better food. Take me out to get some lobster wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, Like I'm just like, come on, dude. People get people's name wrong and it happens, like how many shows have we been on that someone totally said the wrong credit and said your name backwards?
Speaker 1: Oh my.
Speaker 3: I did a show two days ago and they introduced me as Sydney Washington. I said, I'm the only black person in here, and you called me the other one that I be with.
Speaker 2: And then when I got upstairs, I was like, thank you so much, guys, I've been Sydney Washington. And the girl was mortified, and then she tried to hug me, and I felt like I could have done, you know, some real Regina George type stuff, but you know, I'm a Christian, so I hugged her with one arm. But yeah, people call people the wrong name all up.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to do because I'm really ready to like, you know what, you should cut these you should cut these people out of your lives.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is some reasons to block you mm hmm, because it's not that serious. I called I said, sorry, disrespecting. Come on, dude, you call my girlfriend Ike Turner in front of strangers.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know who you're talking about. Now, Yeah, he does call your.
Speaker 3: Girlfriend in front and so people be like, your girl hits you. I'm like, well, not all the time. I mean I think she might. Since you got a lot of concealer around your eye, it's not in your.
Speaker 1: Shade speaking of domestic abuse.
Speaker 3: This guest speaking of Ike Turner. Uh, this guest, Ike Turner was a was a hitmaker. He wrote a lot of Tina Turner hitmaker.
Speaker 2: Okay, you see that smooth ass segue in the studio.
Speaker 1: This is why you are my partner. Thank you so much. You know I'm f this. I'm famous now. So yeah, I turned on with a hit maker and he also hit people.
Speaker 2: Our guest today, We love him, y'all gonna love him.
Speaker 3: Yes, he has a show a monthly called Stevie and the next one is on September twenty fifth.
Speaker 1: At our Wicked Lady.
Speaker 3: Yes, give it up for our hit maker expert, Sam Taggart.
Speaker 4: Whoa hello, Oh my goodness, incredible to be in the studio with you guys today. Yeah, first of all, I'm an expert in hit making, but also an expert in psychos. And these people sound like psychos.
Speaker 1: You're talking about it, yeah, talk about it.
Speaker 4: I would cut them out. Yeah, I mean holding over like getting and panadas like over your head is absolutely co crazy.
Speaker 3: If you're holding ampanadas, like what else would you if you do me a really big solid like are you going to throw that back in my face?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? When I'm accepting my Miami remember when time, Yeah, you swept you with the metro card once.
Speaker 4: You gotta push those people away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we like this person, Yeah, we did gently.
Speaker 2: He liked this person and honestly, like this person's girlfriends don't come and go.
Speaker 4: Come and go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, that's true. It's like what chapter we are right now? Six? Like they come and go, So I wouldn't worry about it.
Speaker 4: And I love the honesty on the pod.
Speaker 1: He keeps it real as if no one's listening.
Speaker 4: That is expert Sam.
Speaker 2: We lose people all the time, No, no, no, no, no, Sydney, I have no one.
Speaker 1: I have no one to offend.
Speaker 4: Every time I try to talk about someone on a pod, they end up hearing. Yeah, always, always, always.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about that.
Speaker 3: What's the worst, the worst uh thing that happened because of that.
Speaker 4: Okay, there was a guy who I was, a straight guy who I was friends with, who felt romantic to me a lot of the time I brought the he was giving me eyes and I talked about it on a podcast, but like very anonymously, didn't talk about his name or fixed. And then he messaged me being like, I can't believe you talked about me on a podcast, And I was like.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't say your name, and nobody knows who you know. Nobody knows if you think.
Speaker 2: That I'm talking about you giving off gay vibes, then you must be giving off gay if you listen to it and you're like triggered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he could have ignored it and be like, he ain't talking about me. You should have been like, did you get hard though? We are you arouse?
Speaker 4: It's quickly fizzled after that, you know, before it even got started.
Speaker 1: Were you guys friends for a long time.
Speaker 4: Like maybe like a year?
Speaker 3: So I mean it was it was ready to go anyway. Yeah, yeah, after a certain age is like do.
Speaker 1: We really need all these people in his boat?
Speaker 2: I know on this boat, I don't have enough Lefe jackets for we don't and I'm getting the doors, so you know.
Speaker 1: So, but you're in a.
Speaker 2: Relationship now, it's true, and it seems like it's been like a long it's been.
Speaker 4: A long one. It's like four and a half years. And so I don't need these straight guys anymore, just around. I don't need them.
Speaker 1: No straight guys can sucker.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, Mari.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because I have time. I have time today. Okay, So can you tell us a little bit about you?
Speaker 4: Where you come from? So you know, I'm a performer in NY City. As we've talked about, I make hits. I started maybe like a year and a half ago, I wrote, Yeah, I started like doing like songs, musicals.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, Sam, because every time I see you on stage, I'm like, you're electric.
Speaker 1: It's like you've been doing it for so long.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, only been a year and a half for the musical side. You know, I was doing stand up long before that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, But I'm saying, like, just to do you make your own songs?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you write them. I write them. I work with other people to make Let's.
Speaker 1: Talk about this. Let's talk about this now.
Speaker 2: How do you like you come up with a concept for a song, right, because everybody has heard a song that made them think, damn, I wish I could write music, right, We've all and I sat and tried to write a song once.
Speaker 1: It was not good.
Speaker 2: And my sister, like when I was younger, she wrote a song called I Just Lost Another Husband, and.
Speaker 1: She had a whole video for it. She had the whole, she had the bridge.
Speaker 2: She still sings the song if you ask her to sing I Just Lost Another husband, she'll sing a for you.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, like, we how do you sit and write a song?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Do you need like the music first?
Speaker 4: For me, it's like the concept first, and I'll like try to write the general lyrics and then work on a beat and then try to match it up.
Speaker 1: So you've never like heard a beat and been like, oh, I gotta write something for this.
Speaker 4: No, I do the beat.
Speaker 3: Second, Well, you have a you have a really catchy song that's about the gym, the weight room.
Speaker 4: That is my therapy.
Speaker 5: The weights are my therapists.
Speaker 4: The water fountain, it's just a water fountain. Patrons are my brethren. I know them all by name.
Speaker 1: Can you tell us about that?
Speaker 4: So this was the first one I got into. It's a real like dance club hit, and it's like I was deeply inspired by. I was just at the gym all the time. I had recently joined a gym and was like, the.
Speaker 6: Ebbs, this is a planet. I've got that planet of fitness Pizza Tuesday.
Speaker 4: But it was blank and I'm a blank boy, and my body has not changed at all since going. But you know, I just love the environment. It's a nice home away from home. Yeah. It was like, so, I'll say it erotic. Everyone is like pumping and sweating and like grunting, and I was like, okay, this is sexy.
Speaker 1: Can you give us a little like bridge or something.
Speaker 4: So the like first verse is just like bodies are crunching and muscles are straining, the boys are grunting. C N is muted.
Speaker 2: My gym plays Charmed on mute. Really, I had never seen Charmed at my house. I've only ever seen it at the gym.
Speaker 4: It's on mute. I saw like twenty minutes of The Fugitive at the gym, and I was like, I gotta check this out. Fugitive Is that Harrison Ford? Oh it's a movie?
Speaker 1: Is he still making movies? Probably not Harrison Ford.
Speaker 4: He's like a hundred right, yes.
Speaker 1: But he's always been one hundred. He's like the white Morgan Freeman. Yes, that's true. Have you ever seen a young Harrison Ford?
Speaker 3: No? Yeah, I have ever seen a young Morgan Freemane.
Speaker 1: No, well, because he's legit always been old.
Speaker 3: They had videots on at our at Our Blink and it was on were we on?
Speaker 1: We were on TV? Were on TV while you were at the gym, and I was like, I'm not working out more TV and they were like could you move?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, Wow, that's exciting, And no it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Because I didn't look nothing like that did on TV. You saw me, You're like, wait, is that Samuel L. Jackson working out on our Master.
Speaker 1: Sidney. I feel like you wear lashes to the gym. No, no, no, I was a bare face. Yeah, barely brush my teeth too. It is messy. So you were at You're at the gym, and it's erotic for you.
Speaker 4: It's very erotic because.
Speaker 3: You're seeing people work out or like they're hot people at your gym.
Speaker 4: It's like a mixed bag, but like they're specifically like I'm on some of the apps I'm on like scruff still and I like see yeah a man. Yeah yeah, well sometimes you got to see who's around.
Speaker 1: Oh so, y'all, situation is open, let's get into these.
Speaker 4: It's a little open.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it's fairly open.
Speaker 4: You know, it's mostly we have some fun. Who cares whatever. It's twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: Okay, do y'all be bringing in a third sometimes, you know, every once in a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is what we should be. This is the hits. Okay, let's tell you about this. Will and Jada Okay, thank you? Open, Will and Jade. I love it.
Speaker 4: Do you have to be? I mean, it's been four and a half years. Keep that fire going, my.
Speaker 2: God, Sydney, Sidney, you're coming up on four and a half. Y'all going at a third.
Speaker 1: I'm currently not in a relationship anymore.
Speaker 3: Damn live Wait what I'm currently not in a relationship?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know for reasons? You know why. I'm sorry?
Speaker 4: Wait, what is going on?
Speaker 1: Step back?
Speaker 3: You're talking about not knowing people's names, but you have like legit drama going on in your personal life.
Speaker 1: Oh, you don't want to talk about it. Me and me and Adrian are no more that we don't believe her. No, So, where where did you sleep last night? Because you didn't sleep at my house. I was at a friend's place.
Speaker 4: That's a lot friends.
Speaker 1: No, I don't Sydney been taking acting classes. I don't actually don't. Please. No, I'm single.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know it's anyway. We're gonna put a pin in this this. No, are you crying right now?
Speaker 1: All those tears? You got? Pink eye?
Speaker 3: Sydney talk the people listening. One of the guys, I'm set the scene. She had, braids are to the side, her eyes look a tiny bit watery.
Speaker 1: Sam is confused.
Speaker 4: I'm confused, deeply confused.
Speaker 3: I can't tell if she's I mean, she's lying, but your eyes look a little moist. Friend, you're not together, Okay, send you know what, Drink some oat milk and shut up.
Speaker 1: So you guys have an over relationship and y'all bring a third in?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What is that like? You have to agree on what the person looks like?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it like takes you know, some time. We have like different types too. He likes you like him? Right.
Speaker 1: Well, I've been to your house and your bed is big enough to people.
Speaker 2: California King, I say, it's good.
Speaker 1: It's good for two people. Extra.
Speaker 4: We have a king bed. We decided to lose it and we were like, let's get a king bed.
Speaker 3: Well, if you're getting another person in the bed, yeah, you gonna need a king You can't do it on the full.
Speaker 2: You can't get three grown ass men on a queen size. I've been sleeping on a queen by my myself since college, and anytime I share a bed with somebody, it feels like it's too small and so your hair, bitch, you know, I wrap this shut up?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: So Sam, can you give us a little like intel, like what like maybe some tips for when you're gonna do a threesome?
Speaker 1: Thank you, Sydney.
Speaker 3: I thought you were taking it back to music and I'll have to punch you in that.
Speaker 4: You know. It's it's all about communication. It's like you gotta like just feel out how each other are feeling. It's there's no way to like, okay, there's no like do this.
Speaker 2: Like have you ever wanted to hook up with somebody and he didn't or vice versa?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I think plenty of times and we've just been like, okay, well let's move on. Then we'll find somebody else.
Speaker 7: Na.
Speaker 3: That means you don't really want it, because I feel find a way to be like, wow.
Speaker 1: Come on, you look at that nose chin. How strong that chin is. That's a good that's a superman chin. You're gonna need that in the bedroom. I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: It also like.
Speaker 3: You gotta keep it spicy.
Speaker 4: The chin though. The no, it's like uh an. Over time, I think we both like gotten a little more like chill with each other's types. Where was before it was like strict and now it's like, Okay, I'll like take a hit and.
Speaker 1: You'll look up with someone who looks like you. Yeah, maker, Wait, so what's your type?
Speaker 4: Sam? I've talked about this last time I was in this room.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I mean let's keep the tradition alive.
Speaker 4: It's fully like bear types, like I like like kind of chubby, hairy men. And that's it.
Speaker 1: Somebody keep you warm and in the winter and the summer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well in the summertime, it's like, well, you got to sleep in the other room and the summer we get separate beds and.
Speaker 1: We put a little nightstand between. Look at you, so rid me be to use you. Guys.
Speaker 2: We have a friend that did a threesome and ill. She so she joined.
Speaker 3: Uh uh, an app where people like look for a third and she met up with this couple. She said, the dude was hot and the chick was like basic, and she couldn't go through with the threesome and then.
Speaker 1: She didn't really want it. She didn't really want it.
Speaker 2: But then the dude and the girl broke up and he reached back out to this girl that we know, and they set up a sex date and he was like, I want you to He said, I'm gonna buy you underwear. I'm gonna have it waiting for you in the bedroom of this hotel and then I want you to put it on. Come down, I'll take you to dinner, and then.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we're gonna have sex work friends.
Speaker 3: Right, that's the type of friend I need in my like top five, okay, top five A friend that's having sex dates, sex dance, that's getting you pantalone.
Speaker 1: In me under root. I've never had a man buy me panties.
Speaker 3: Pantalones is actually pants in Spanish, but it just sounds like pantalone should be panties.
Speaker 1: Have you ever brought somebody some boxers?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, like a like a stranger.
Speaker 2: Never, I'm gonna leave these tidy whities on the king side. You put them on in the come outside, we're gonna go get some.
Speaker 1: Marine.
Speaker 4: I can tell you're depressed.
Speaker 1: Strangers. You also have a song called rand I heard.
Speaker 4: That rands can only see in black and white. I heard if you get bit by a Rando you could die or worse become one. I heard there's a man in Australia who will play one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: The head of a rando.
Speaker 4: The ironic part Batman.
Speaker 5: Is a Rando?
Speaker 1: Can you talk about that?
Speaker 4: Is like an absolutely psycho aggressive song.
Speaker 1: That's like it is it is.
Speaker 4: It's just like repeating like I heard that rando's and then a fact about rando's, like they can only see in black and white Randos. I heard if you get bit by a rando, you could die or worse become one.
Speaker 1: And you don't want to be that.
Speaker 4: And it's like screeching, and.
Speaker 1: It's louder and louder like a Halloween song.
Speaker 4: It's like a Halloween song, and.
Speaker 3: You dance around and it's like it's it's real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's scary.
Speaker 1: Oh he throws a costume one.
Speaker 2: The first time I saw you do a song was uh, not this New Year's but last year, and it was for that What's that show?
Speaker 1: And you had a crap.
Speaker 2: Top one and I want to see you it on some booty shorts and you had on some Doc Martin boots and I was like, look, and I don't remember what song you you did?
Speaker 4: That one was a sex like a sports gam.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's right. I love that song too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that one. That one is eratique.
Speaker 5: The field goal to third base triple axle. Skating is a sports. Our sex is also skating. Our sucks. It's like a sports game, which, well, I guess all of them are sucks. It's like a sports game. Every single sport. Don't get caught up in the details. Are sucks. It's like a sports game.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you know, I really have to go for it.
Speaker 1: What's the course of that?
Speaker 4: Our sex?
Speaker 1: Sex?
Speaker 4: It's like a sports game, which one will? I guess all of them are sex. It's like a sports game. Every single sport. Don't get caught up in the details. Our sucks.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's so good. Honestly, can we like insert some of these songs? Is that possible forever dog look at it in a studio. Work of God, I insert these songs. You gotta send it to us.
Speaker 4: I will, I will. So that one is like making fully fun of Katy Perry because so many of her tracks are like this time, sex is like food, like sex is like basketball. I feel like she does that all the time.
Speaker 1: Well, we're not real big Katy Perry fans.
Speaker 3: We're only like two degrees of separation from Katy Perry. I've not heard very good things about it.
Speaker 1: That's true. A friend of your friend not very nice and not very smart. Oh, we can tell that. We knew that.
Speaker 4: That's she's like, she's like one of the dumb ones.
Speaker 2: She's like watch one of the dumbest ones her and her blunt bangs and her big boobs.
Speaker 1: Just you know. But it's hard being in the industry.
Speaker 3: Like after a certain time, you're like, I'm tired of reading, I'm tired of dealing and talking.
Speaker 1: And it's gonna be you're gonna say some dumb ship.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm gonna be mean. I want to be cruel to be I'm gonna be like, yes.
Speaker 2: I heard tailor swiftish trash Wait Jessica Simpson is nasty too.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, she's just she's just off and not that smart. I mean, you watched her on Nick Lache and they had a reality show and she would say the dumbest things and.
Speaker 1: People were like, Oh, I love this girl. We got to keep watching.
Speaker 2: And now her company's worth a billion dollars. But Jessica Simpson brand that's all over like Marshall's and Target and my god, it's a sturdy asshue worth.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You can run up on somebody with them shoes. You can bite somebody and not fall down exactly. You can call somebody's girlfriend by the wrong name.
Speaker 4: It was actually yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But everybody who has the clothing line doesn't earn a billion dollars.
Speaker 4: Doesn't that? How Like the Olsens made so much money too, didn't They had.
Speaker 2: The books, they had those movies and they were and then actually, I don't know where the rest they had.
Speaker 1: They had their clothing line, Elizabeth and James, and it was still a thing. It's overpriced, it's not like seven hundred dollars blouse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jessica Simpson is smart because she's like, oh, this is going to be in Target, and this is going to be in sure all these stores that are accessible, yeah and the yeah.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't worth for everybody because Nicki min now I had a brand that was in like Kmar and I don't. Also, Beyonce had House of dary Ons, do it all, doing it all wrong, and people.
Speaker 1: Were like, I'm not wearing this Ryan Stone like it was a lot.
Speaker 3: Nobody wanted to look like the fourth member of a Destiny's Child.
Speaker 2: Nobody because when you think about it, because Tina Knowles made all the outfits right, and she always made Beyonce's outfit the best, and then she like Scotch shaped Kelly's outfit together and then they stick to Michelle's outfit.
Speaker 4: It was cool.
Speaker 3: Michelle always had some asymmetrical situation going on like that.
Speaker 1: But just sleeve, she wants to sleeve. Stop it.
Speaker 2: She just got like the scraps of the material left from Beyonce's costume and it was like, we're not gonna We're just gonna staple you into this.
Speaker 4: People are really forgiving of those early Beyonce fashions.
Speaker 2: Worry Beyonce is not a good dresser still, though that's not true, it's a fact. Beyonce can't like when Beyonce puts puts a look on, it looks it'll be like ripped right off the runway, and you know what, Like she she'll copy a magazine photo and she'll put it on and it'll be designer to cost nineteen thousand dollars. But Rihanna, I feel like, has just a better fashion sense in terms of like she'll go on a legit paper bag and you'd be like, I gotta get those shortsh Frionce has it on.
Speaker 1: You don't want it?
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't look I agree with that, right. Rihanna is definitely like an easier fashion icon. She like has actual style.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she looks like she does. And you on stage have style as well. You do. You put your costumes together, Wow, Sydney.
Speaker 3: Barble Walters, that's why we work well together.
Speaker 4: No, you're on it today.
Speaker 1: Usually you're not on it. Oh damn.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, Okay, this is aggressive and I love it. You know, it's the brand you have to you know. Yes, a big part of having a great hit is a great look. You know. It's a it's a visual component, Yeah, it is. I mostly work in mesh and leathers pleas and pleathers. Yeah, I do a lot of mostly black and white with a touch of silver here and there.
Speaker 1: You know, right, Kruella is not too much.
Speaker 4: It's not so much. It's just got to be subtle.
Speaker 1: You got to be subtle.
Speaker 2: So what's it like if Sydney and I want to go into the studio and make are you going into a studio or you go into a place that has like egg creates staple to the wall, Like what I do it?
Speaker 4: Like in my apartment, I have like a little microphone.
Speaker 7: And where do you do you in a bathroom and a closet, just like maybe put some blankets up around you and forever.
Speaker 1: Dog write that down, make a ford, you make a.
Speaker 4: Little I also heard that you're supposed to eat chips. Someone told said that one So I'll eat.
Speaker 1: Chips chips before you sing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, somebody said it like makes you salivate in a way that like makes your voice better. And I don't think it's true, but I do it anyway.
Speaker 1: What kind of chips you know?
Speaker 4: Just some classic lays.
Speaker 1: That's very basic of you.
Speaker 4: Well, it's it's yellow bag lads. It's not for the taste, it's for the flavor. It's for the practical use.
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 2: I have a question, since we're on the topic of chips, how do you say UTZ? Is it oots or is it you? How you say the name of those chips?
Speaker 3: It's it's I've heard somebody say you TC before and it was not me.
Speaker 1: They can't pronounce it.
Speaker 4: That's why the dumb.
Speaker 2: Is it Katie Perry? It was Tina Knowles. So are you trying to put an album together?
Speaker 4: Mostly no, I'm just it's doing the live show thing. I put them all together in my show Club Comic, which will be it's.
Speaker 1: A good show.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I have not seen it, but i've heard.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing. I knew you hadn't seen it, but I wasn't gonna say it.
Speaker 1: I've literally never seen you there.
Speaker 4: I count each and every audience member.
Speaker 3: Well, I look at the answer stories and I'm like, damn, I should have I was. It's either I have another show or I have another show. I would never not miss it because I don't want to see it. Hey, every time I said you like, fuck, I'm so sorry. I wasn't there.
Speaker 1: So what's the format for Club Comic?
Speaker 4: You show up, I show up. It's honestly, have you seen the Katy Perry documentary Part of Me?
Speaker 1: You know I have not? Have you come come?
Speaker 4: It's the show is like very based off of that, like because it starts with like documentary footage and that which like plays throughout between the songs, and it's like about like how she has a relationship with Russell Brand and it like falls apart on this documentary. It's honestly beautiful and it'll make you like feel bad for Katie Perry.
Speaker 1: What's the name of it?
Speaker 4: Part of me? Part of me?
Speaker 1: So we got to what that's our homework, Marie.
Speaker 4: You have to watch the start of the documentary. No, you may have to pay for.
Speaker 3: No, can't even buy my own. But that is when I'm depressed. The hell am I going to get this there?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? Okay, I'll just email it to you guys.
Speaker 1: Come on, dude calling out to it. What okay?
Speaker 4: So you show that so like made like my own little documentary that's like backstage before the big show and then like throughout and then I'll like come out and do a song that like relates to what just happened, and then I'll go backstage and change costumes and another documentary footage plays it's like me and my tumultuous relationship, and then like, oh, there's a whole arc baby, So it's.
Speaker 1: Like it's essentially it's You're a one man show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, h city, that's kind of similar to like it kind of reminds me of You're a one man show. Also when you know I did it one of the time.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's how does that go? Well?
Speaker 1: It goes well.
Speaker 3: I originally had like the eulogy in the beginning, it was like I'm already dead, so I would have this older woman it's it's called a death of the death. Oh so sorry, see now I'm going.
Speaker 1: Back like a eulogy.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm going back into my old ways right now is yes, death of a Bottle Girl, and it's it's about my whole ten years of being a waitress. But at for I started it with the eulogi because I'm supposed to be dead and this older woman Eula Jean is doing a terrible eulogy about me. She's basically roasting me and talking about all the things I would do when I was a waitress.
Speaker 1: And but it's.
Speaker 2: Interview style also, like so Sydney is like, do you remember the classic.
Speaker 3: In the interview where she's like is it crack? And she's like, I don't know, Diane, you tell me. So there's a Catherine Cohen, right.
Speaker 1: Katheryne Cohen is asking me all the questions. City's on stage answering questions like a fool.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's great. I really want to see your solo show. You said the next one is in November. Yeah, okay, cool, we're gonna We're gonna go. That's gonna be our more homework.
Speaker 2: So what is it like telling people that you like I'm assuming that your boyfriend has seen you sing these songs?
Speaker 1: Do these songs? How does he feel about it?
Speaker 4: U Uh, he's on board? He likes it? He yea does Okay? Wait do you does your girlfriend like, are you guys actually broken up?
Speaker 1: They're not broken up? Don't listen to her, damn alive?
Speaker 4: Does she like enjoy your comedy?
Speaker 1: That's why we're broken up. That's why we're not together.
Speaker 2: But that's the weird thing, right, Like, if you had been doing it for a long time and then the person comes into your life, they're just a part of it. But if you are kind of new to it, and they were there when it kind of started. Then they they got opinions about things that you're maybe a little bit insecure.
Speaker 4: About you, you know what I mean, because he was when I was like going to open mics all the time.
Speaker 1: I brought her to open mic. I don't know why I did that.
Speaker 4: It was so dumb. It sucks.
Speaker 3: And now they see you in the gym, they see you shooting in the gym, like practicing, and they're like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be here for the long run.
Speaker 4: You're bad at that.
Speaker 2: You're bad at this, which is a crazy way for somebody to think about something that you talk about all the time.
Speaker 1: I'm going on, Mike, I'm going on. I'm going on, like can't hang out tonight. I got a show.
Speaker 2: And then they finally see you and it's like six people at this bar and they're all, it's a show. Yeah, you you miss hanging out with me for this show, this quote unquote show of six people anyway, So uh it's rough.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So he like I would say, like generally didn't like for a long time, was like I'm not a fan, but for this show, I think he's like, good job, you.
Speaker 1: Did, because he's seeing it all come together. Yeah, and he and he went to Clusterfest with you and it was great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 1: He really enjoyed the whole thing.
Speaker 4: He was like a proud father.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Listen.
Speaker 2: The first time I did a podcast, I think it was Keith and the Girl, and I was like, people don't seen a podcast I was naming.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 1: Said people first last middle name.
Speaker 2: I said people the last four their social I was talking my ass off and then somebody, my ex. I was talking about my ex boyfriend and someone that is friends with us, somebody. It got back to him and he was like, uh, he was really upset about it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm not talking about him anymore. But it's like I'm not with you, Like why are you? Why are your friends checking up on me?
Speaker 3: Because that's what they're there for. You got to have friends, no, Listen, that is important. That is a part of the friendship thing. It's like I need a friend that's gonna do my dirty work. Like I can't be on your insta like stalking you, but I gotta have like the third or fourth friend doing it for me, the friend that that person didn't know about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can be like everybody in here has stalked an ex or.
Speaker 1: Is probably like he's on a computer over it. He probably stoked an X right.
Speaker 3: Now, like everybody has. You just check in to see if they got fat.
Speaker 1: Sam, you got a joke about that, I mean a song about that.
Speaker 4: I don't stalk exes. Well, I don't really have.
Speaker 1: I heard what you're saying.
Speaker 4: There was like a cool you know eight years where I was just hooking up with people.
Speaker 1: Oh talk about that. You were just like out and about casually hoan, Yeah, you have to you know my nice stands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe like a one month stand, a one month I.
Speaker 2: See, this is what I thought I was going to do this year, and it's not what I did this year.
Speaker 4: You said you hold up.
Speaker 1: I was gonna hold it up.
Speaker 2: This man won't leave me aloud okay he Oh my god, that he won't leave me alone.
Speaker 1: We're having fun and I.
Speaker 2: Don't feel like putting the work in to find somebody else to sleep with.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: Yeah? But like how much work do you actually have to put in?
Speaker 1: I gotta go on the app. I gotta like l O l at a stupid joke. It's just it's a lot of work.
Speaker 3: I'm on Hinge right now and it's terrible. It's I'm just like, how do people do this?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: What's are you still on Hints? I'm a Hinge, I am single. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't believe it is a damn liar.
Speaker 1: I'm single on Hinge and everybody's ugly. Everybody.
Speaker 3: It's so many Why do women put so many filters on? Like the dudes, they are very honest. The angle is awful. You could see up their fucking nose. They don't care.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: This dude on Hinge that tried to match with me was like in silk sheets.
Speaker 1: He's like super like porcelain skin and.
Speaker 2: The sheets were like maroon and he's like he was like it was very gross.
Speaker 1: I was. I was like, I'm reporting you as spam. No way, this is real. Sam. Did you get on the apps before your man? Now?
Speaker 4: Uh not? I just did like the hookup apps. I didn't do, Like Tinder.
Speaker 1: Was a hook up app. Yeah? Wait what I thought Tinder was a hook.
Speaker 4: Ups more like I'm talking like Grinder and Scruff.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought Tinder was like straight people.
Speaker 4: Grinder, No, like Grinder is like fucking nasty.
Speaker 1: Well talk about it. What's going on?
Speaker 4: I literally be like, meet me in a bathroom, and it's like okay, you know really Yeah, it's like no holding back, Like it's not like let's get a drink. It's like, come over, I'm naked.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So that's why you can't understand why I'm struggling to be a hope because you're.
Speaker 1: Like, what do you mean just in a bathroom? Yeah, just send them a dipo pee.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're forty feet away. Just go outside.
Speaker 1: How do you do a profile on on grinder? It's no profile, it's just a picture like nibbles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, on toes? You like toes, picture your foot I do face pick. I'm brave. Yeah, I'll put out a face pick.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's different for men, Like men can do that and feel I've seen too many episodes of Low and Order as VU to just be like meet me in the bathroom. Also like I don't want you're broke ass chlamydia baby, Like I'm not trying to be pregnant and be sick or get murdered.
Speaker 4: Like I can't do that.
Speaker 1: And if you're a straight woman talking about meet me in a bathroom.
Speaker 3: A dude is like, oh that bitch death got it fast. I don't want to bang easy in a bathroom my ministry, and that's why I'm not a holy share because I'm happy with the one.
Speaker 1: Or two or three people that I'm hung with right now. It's really just one.
Speaker 4: It's just one. It's just one.
Speaker 1: Shout out to us. This is us, Sam. Can you tell me about another song? Though?
Speaker 4: My god, it's.
Speaker 2: Super popular right now, trying to bring it back. Yes, what kind of music do you like?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Who's on your Spotify?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 4: Like what I'm what? The music I make is like inspired by like it's in between LCD sound System in Paris Hilton.
Speaker 2: It's like, I like stars are Blind? Do you remember that Parasilica? It was a banger was how did it go.
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 1: Okay forever, Doug?
Speaker 2: Can you just cut the real song in there? I like paraslt that song of hers, And then I liked like a couple of Lindsay Lohan's songs.
Speaker 4: Remember when she was.
Speaker 3: She was dancing to that and Mikonos and she was doing the beat it moves. I love she's doing it, beat it, She's doing the white woman hair toss wrong.
Speaker 1: It was like, my hair don't flow like that, and I know that that's not how you do it.
Speaker 3: My six seven yo every moves it was like a meme like yo, when my when my direct deposit hit, Like that's all her moves were like, Yo, something just happened that.
Speaker 1: You're just super.
Speaker 2: I was dancing like you know how your our iPhones start to act up when a new iPhone comes out.
Speaker 1: She was dancing like our iPhones when they start to act up.
Speaker 2: Like it was like like, oh, I need to restart it, turn the low head off and blow on her and put her back.
Speaker 1: In just a little offsconse.
Speaker 4: But have you heard the Parasilton song drunk text?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, Oh my god, it's the best. It's just like base space space And it's like, so I went out the other night.
Speaker 1: Those where you're pretty much just talking on the track.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with me and my bitches. You have to this is required reading. It's credible. Yeah. Text, She's like, so I mix when you mix texting with sex, it's called sexting.
Speaker 1: Thing and people are like, oh, is that what it is? The more you know, it.
Speaker 4: Just went over that and I think I'm pretty sure, she has like a T mobile sidekick in the video. It's like very good.
Speaker 1: A side kick. Remember those phones? Wow, I was not cool enough for one of those.
Speaker 4: And those were the wealthy people.
Speaker 3: I couldn't afford one at all. I couldn't even get a rebate or nothing.
Speaker 1: Remember cell phone rebates. I missed those so hard.
Speaker 2: When a cell phone was like fifty dollars and then you mailed in your rebate and they sent you a check for forty nine dollars pretty much fifty dollars. And now and I phone costs I don't know, twelve thousand dollars. And it's like, but if I dropped this, it will disintegrate. But if I dropped my old ass LG flip, it just bounced back into my hand.
Speaker 1: Remember how bulky and sturdy they used to be?
Speaker 4: Do you guys ever, Like did you have Twitter when you had a flip phone?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: No, because I was telling on my phone at all. No, But you could just text a number and it would send a tweet for you, Like I remember texting? What you could tweet without Internet on your phone because you would like text the Twitter number.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Before it was, how old are you? One hundred?
Speaker 2: I feel like Twitter came out in two thousand and eight. I don't think that Twitter is even that old. I guess it's tender.
Speaker 4: I mean, I definitely had a flip phone in two thousand and eight?
Speaker 1: Were you selling drugs?
Speaker 4: You guys? I had a flip phone till twenty ten.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, that's like recent. Yeah you're you've been?
Speaker 2: He was, Yeah, No, I also had an a flip phone. I feel like when Obama was elected. No, no, no, no, it was an LG touch screen.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: Wow, I had a BlackBerry.
Speaker 4: Oh bbma.
Speaker 3: You know blackberries are still a thing, like still like they're still releasing new blackberries.
Speaker 1: Y'a didn't know this?
Speaker 4: No, why would we know that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's for business, it's so, it's great for emailing, so iPhones, it's great for if you want to like conduct some real ship.
Speaker 1: I'll say something that's gonna be controversial.
Speaker 3: Blackberries are still better than androids, Galaxy you do it? Oh, we just lost so many, so many listeners right there. We on Spotify now, so we know we are on Spotify. Sam, are you gonna blast? You should blast our podcast? While you're on stage.
Speaker 1: It should make us make us a song, do a song about us, do our theme song?
Speaker 3: Yes, because you know we're in the market for a theme and we on something that's like real bass heavy, maybe something Paris Hilton.
Speaker 1: When you put Marie and Sydney together, you get s and.
Speaker 4: M yes, and I mean, Ma've got it m. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But we need the music to go underneath it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, yeah, I'll find you something.
Speaker 3: I feel like you can do it. I feel like you can get real deep and dirty and gritty. I want a Paris Hilton that also like sells drugs. Can you do like Paris Hilton?
Speaker 1: In the Trap had Paris Hilton featuring two Chain? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wow, that's fun. Do you think they've met?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I feel like she was at his wedding. I'm not. I'm guessing. I have no idea.
Speaker 4: He's married.
Speaker 1: He just got married.
Speaker 3: Good, he's a new man. That's what happens when the next step is marriage and you're.
Speaker 1: Not even gonna be singing anymore. He just got married, but.
Speaker 2: He's been with this woman for fourteen years. It's like he's an old ass man and they got like grown ass.
Speaker 1: They just dropped their kids. Off to college. It's like, you should have married her a long time. Are you gonna get married?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 1: I don't know that was a real I don't know.
Speaker 4: It feels like, well, one, I'm like so deeply personally broke that like getting married feels insane.
Speaker 1: I mean even just justice of the piece? It what twelve dollars okay?
Speaker 3: That I don't get these people, I'm not. I'm sorry. Why are y'all putting y'all two broke asses together? You should just wait until you're financially in trade.
Speaker 1: Then I shouldn't be dating you.
Speaker 2: If we're both broke to broke, one of us gotta have money and it's not going to be it's not going to be made.
Speaker 1: You can't be poor to be my maid.
Speaker 3: No. It's just like when I see people like having their reception at the like at the base.
Speaker 1: No, it's just bad.
Speaker 3: Just like in the when you have like you're in the projects and they have like the reception room. It's just like, come on, Sydney, why are you in the project recep all? I don't know the projects had a reception hall. They did, they had a reception hall Sydney York.
Speaker 1: So poor.
Speaker 3: I just feel like you shouldn't be having a wedding if you're like doing a GoFundMe for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm even like if like, who knows how money will change me? You know, like we need to see, like what my personality will be like when I have an income.
Speaker 1: That's honest, super cunting, because you know I'm gonna be.
Speaker 3: But oh my god, Submary, I'm really happy to meet you, blah blah blah blah, and I'm gona be like, actually, I'm just here to enjoy afropunk in the VIP section.
Speaker 1: I don't know who this Marie person is that you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Like a story about Miles Davis where somebody went up to him and was like, I have all your albums, are your biggest fan, and he responded like, so the fuck what bitch.
Speaker 3: That's that I have Miles Davis energy Right now? You remember we're getting the checks from vidiots. I was like, well, I can move out the house now, I'm.
Speaker 1: Ready to live and then the check stop coming in. Yeah, I was like, yeah, let me go do the dishes. I was like, baby, come back, you can blame it all.
Speaker 3: Oh me, Sam, what are you gonna do when you're rich, are you. Do you really think that you're gonna be mean because you're so nice?
Speaker 4: No, I don't think i'll well, it's hard to tell. I don't think i'll be mean. I think I'll be reclusive.
Speaker 1: What like Richard what's the Richard that went missing? They did a podcast on like Richard Simmons.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I'll like hide away no money then to lose your mind.
Speaker 3: No, if you have money, it's all about stunting, Like I want to be in places that not my neighbors can go to. You know, I want to go into the parties that nobody could get into.
Speaker 1: Like then you'll be by yourself.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what kind of That's what kind of money I want to have. I'm a party all by myself.
Speaker 4: I think I'll entertain a lot. Like I think it'd be fun to like.
Speaker 3: People the great gas Beat like that. That's dumb because I feel like you're not going to tell your guests to take their fucking shoes off.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have all these rich people don't take their.
Speaker 4: Shoes more people do that.
Speaker 3: It's like this is a laminate and you're not about to be tracking dog poop on these stick or floors.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the rich people take a car to in fro. They're not walking on, you know, their pristine shoes.
Speaker 3: Today I could tell that you are. You have not moved take your shoes off. I'm not taking off mylos Wait, hold on, That's how I knew that this Like this old dude that I went on a date with when I went to his townhouse and we walked into four year and I looked at his fucking floors. I was like, yo, are these brand new floors? And He's like no, I've been here for ten years. I was like, wait, and you didn't ask me to take my shoes off?
Speaker 4: Who are you?
Speaker 1: He was like a cleaning lady, be cleaning these every hour on the hour.
Speaker 4: I hate when people make you take your shoes off.
Speaker 2: Well, you should be glad we recording here and out at my house because I made everybody take their ship off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm poor like this brog is Ikiah, and I can't clean this. I'm not trying to wash this. It will disintegrate.
Speaker 3: Listen, when I get money, I just want to make sure that my mental health is on.
Speaker 1: Like so a lot of ITAs in your future. I just want to make sure I have it in house therapist. That's what I want. I want a bitch on call, just in like ask g like I.
Speaker 3: Need it in the house, and I want to be like, yoa, I need a session. Now come here. Now you're gonna have a little room in the basement. In the basement, it's gonna be depressed. Yeah, that's that's who gives the best therapy depressed people, because they already know how you feel.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have all new friends, all new fake friends.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm gonna cut all my I'm gonna be like who we went to what in high school together?
Speaker 1: I don't know him?
Speaker 2: Do you even go here? I want to be so much cooler. I'm still gonna be mean, but cooler.
Speaker 4: What are you His clothes gonna be like when you're rich.
Speaker 3: Oh so much better. First of all, we're not even gonna pay for clothes. People are gonna send us. They'll send me looks.
Speaker 4: But I'm still gonna yeah, you have to.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be are you wearing Target blouse with some Balenciaga jeans.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be like absolutely, I'm so excited to have like really expensive things and also like a thrift short swift Store T shirt. That's all I want.
Speaker 1: Cole's Black label, just luxury cold.
Speaker 2: No, I just want people to send me stuff. I don't want to pay for it. That's what I want. I want to be rich and still cheap. And you know that's my that's my whole vibes.
Speaker 1: Is well, that's how rich people stay rich, right Sam? Yeah? Right.
Speaker 3: I went to your apartment. First of all, you have a backyard.
Speaker 4: I have a backyard.
Speaker 3: Apartment is really nice. You have an isle kitchen like, you have a little island.
Speaker 4: I have a little island.
Speaker 1: You have like an HGTV house.
Speaker 4: Wow. I mean it's you said one of us has to make money in the relationship, and one of us does and it's not me.
Speaker 3: I mean you're here, so we know you not made Yeah, don't get paid for these these episodes.
Speaker 1: Imagine if you did, though, that would be tight.
Speaker 3: That would be so tight as many podcasts as we've done.
Speaker 1: So what's your dream? Rich people made it house home? What does that look like? Is it on Long Island?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it on the Cape?
Speaker 4: I want to be one of those people that like stays in the city and just like owns a loft and it's like, yes, I'm so humble, like like I have only paid a couple of million for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're doing a couple of renovations. Yeah, you're wasting your money though, living in the city. I don't want to be here. You going, I'm going, I'm going state away, New Jersey, New Jersey. That's gross New Jersey. First of all, Russell Simmons lives in New Jersey and we don't care about we don't care about her city lives in Jersey.
Speaker 1: Okay, well he has several homes. Yeah, like a lot of people have homes in Jersey.
Speaker 4: Chris Rock, Okay, you know I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I mean, you're saying people that I don't want to be neighbors with, Like I too want to loft, you know, I want a doorman.
Speaker 1: That's like, uh out late again, missus Foster. And I'm like falling out of a town car. And I'm like, but.
Speaker 3: If you live in a city, then that's that makes people feel like, oh they can just come by, Hey, I'm in your neighborhood.
Speaker 4: No no, no no no no no, that's true. I don't like no no.
Speaker 3: No no no no no no no no no no no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I got people who do that to me in Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: They'll be like, I mean your neighborhood, you home, and I'm always like no, And I'll be in the window watching them watch me, and I'm like, but I'm not here, but I see you when that's not me, and you can't come up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but when somebody comes to your house, like Sam, I know where you live, I have your address, like I can potentially just come.
Speaker 1: Through because you're rude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and your neighbors will open the door and let me in. They don't ask no questions. But like I mean, I feel like that's what happened. Like somebody came out and I held the door and I was like, okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: They didn't know.
Speaker 3: They probably thought I was the delivery girl, like the freight entrances in the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If someone is like that obsessed with you where they're like stalking you and coming to your house, like they can also come to Jersey, Like it's not that hard or city.
Speaker 2: You just want Russell Simmons to pop into your house to do yoga with you?
Speaker 1: Oh no, we know he'd be touching people. So I just want to adjust your form.
Speaker 2: No dream for me is own like on a brownstone in Brooklyn, have a backyard, in a front yard, on the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like whole thing.
Speaker 2: That we our friend's house we went to. She had a meatball and rose party and I was like, what's the apartment number? And she never responded And it was because she was laughing at me because she owned the.
Speaker 4: Whole building, the whole thing.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, what y'all got a backyard?
Speaker 3: Like in the backyard was huge, like the step the stairs to go to the I was like, wow, are.
Speaker 1: You the life? Are you the richest person I know? I was like, wow, I need to grow up. I need to be an adult.
Speaker 3: Okay I thought I was an adult, like my age is like adult Like, but nah, this is this is living here.
Speaker 1: She had like more than one fridge.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: He had more than one fridge. There's fridge upstairs for downstairs. It's like upstairs, I want a fridge in my damn bedroom.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're gonna be fa fridges.
Speaker 1: No, I just want to be able to pull out like my sparkling water.
Speaker 4: I need to know who this wealthy friend is.
Speaker 1: We'll tell you off the podcast. You know we've said enough names this podcast.
Speaker 4: We did.
Speaker 3: I think we had our quota of names. We got to save those names for next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can't afford to say any more names on this episode.
Speaker 4: Okay, I saw a picture of someone like I'm sure it's like some wealthy gay couple bought like a brownstone in Bedstye and like put a pool in the backyard, like an in ground pool.
Speaker 1: And what big is the backyard?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Brooklyn, I mean if it's I don't care. I want a pool in my backyard, Inklyn.
Speaker 2: I can't swim, so I'm not. I put like a little fire pit or something. We can make some smores and we could talk about the pool.
Speaker 3: I don't want to pull that's like close to a bodega.
Speaker 1: It's not happening. Oh yeah, yes, happen. The pigeon's gonna swim in the pool.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you cover it at night. Wake up, get go to the bodega, eat your egg and cheese.
Speaker 1: Pool.
Speaker 3: I don't want the I don't want the rats turning my pool into a jacuzzie.
Speaker 1: No, thank you, No, it's gonna you can't.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna have a pool in Bushwick like it's gonna be like cute Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: What is cute Brooklyn? I don't know Borham Hill Jumbo?
Speaker 4: Yeah, where do you fwick?
Speaker 1: Okay? Your neighbors we broke adjacent?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean your man is making money, but not that much. I don't know y'all live near me. I can walk to your house. Dude, you out of j you're doing that. Wow, I'm sorry, I'm lashing out.
Speaker 4: You're going through a breakup. Wow?
Speaker 1: Did we learn anything today?
Speaker 4: We quickly got off top And honestly.
Speaker 2: That's this is These are the best types of episodes because I feel like people are learning who we are. Truly, the people are learning that Marie is not that nice. So if you see me in the streets in like three years, don't talk to me. But if you see me now, I'm you know, I'm still here for the fans.
Speaker 3: No, man, you're gonna have like a Scrooge moment. You're gonna have not a Scrooge. But what's that the movie about the ghosts? The oh Ebenezer, that's Scrooge. Screwede, Yeah, Screwed that was his.
Speaker 4: First name, Screwed.
Speaker 1: We're gonna see, We're gonna.
Speaker 3: See you down and out on your luck like everybody was mean to. They're gonna see you and they're like, I would give you.
Speaker 2: A dollar, so they don't wish that, not one would. I'm not gonna ask if I'm as give your money. I'm not asking for a dollar. I'm gonna be the homeless person. That's excuse me, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 4: If you're the.
Speaker 2: Twenties fifties, if you got those, are you going to be in one of those rude ass fucking home Listen.
Speaker 1: I will add a Nicole Smith myself before I become homeless and start asking for money.
Speaker 4: Does that mean.
Speaker 3: You marry an eighty eight year old She's gonna be getting tea bag but by some guy named Earl Mister Burns is gonna be t bagging you, just putting his scroll to And I'm gonna be sitting poolside and just counting my millions while I'm icing my pink eyes. Dude, like it's women that do it. I'm gonna be a real housewife of something.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think that's smart, real.
Speaker 1: Housewife of Connecticut or some somewhere.
Speaker 3: Well, Sam, before you blow up, have you ever talked to your boyfriend? About like, oh, before you blow up, you better not leave me. Like when you blow up, are you gonna leave me?
Speaker 1: Sydney?
Speaker 3: It sounds like this, This sounds like something that you talked about today with your with your wife. I am not in a relationship, dudey Sydney, I'm gonna throw.
Speaker 4: This we have One time we were like fighting really bad. We have to talk about it. He was like, are you gonna like break up with me if you get successful? And I was like no, and if I do, I'll buy you out.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Wait, how much would that cost? About you guys been together for four years? Yeah, he's been paying most of the rent.
Speaker 4: No, well, yeah, he pays a little more rent than me, all of the rent, A good amount of rent.
Speaker 1: No, that's how you say another podcast, That's what I used to say. I paid no put groceries.
Speaker 3: I was like, I pay half and I got my groceries at the bodega. Goes to the bodega and get eggs a la carte.
Speaker 4: Beat.
Speaker 3: You open the package. It had like medium and large, some of them, some of them were away, some of them were gray. And it was like, yeah, this is organic farm the table buy how much.
Speaker 1: Would it cost? To buy out your boyfriend.
Speaker 4: I don't know, a couple thousand.
Speaker 3: Couple of thousands, a couple that's the rent is not that much. But he's been with him for four years. That's a that's a lot of time. You have to pay me for my time. Pay me for my time.
Speaker 4: We both put in the time.
Speaker 1: No, honey, if you're not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you're not really contributing, it's not really it's a benefit.
Speaker 1: You really a Sydney.
Speaker 2: I feel like that feels like a personal attack because I dated this dude that legit said to me, I feel like you're not really contributed, Sydney, and she threw it back in my face. I would necessarily left podcast episode because you're not really contributed.
Speaker 3: Anyways, Sam, this has been a delight and some people listening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where they can find you, find your music, see your show.
Speaker 4: You can find me on Twitter at Sam t Taggart and Instagram at Sam Tiger and I'll post whatever shit I'm coming out with there.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, you give me great content.
Speaker 4: I try to really do my best.
Speaker 3: Before we go, Can we go around the table and say what the title of our like? If our life was.
Speaker 1: A song with the title of the song would be or the album I'll start. The title of my album would be I don't have my wallet on me right now?
Speaker 4: Okay, I've got a good album title featuring pusha t. My album title would be horny, sexy, poor, yeah, sexy.
Speaker 1: Four Yo, you and Marie are kindred spirits.
Speaker 2: Because the name of my one woman show was hungry, hairy, horny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys are the same. Four Sydney the album. Your album would be just give me five more minutes, five more minutes, I promise.
Speaker 3: I'm always needing five more minutes.
Speaker 2: I'll be there in five, I promise live. I feel like an alternate title for your thing is yeah, I'm leaving my house right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah it is.
Speaker 1: Guys, Thank you for listening.
Speaker 4: You're having me so fun.
Speaker 3: Yes, Sam, literally a delight. And you have a gold chain on. Who the fuck are you, dude? It's a necklace, Dude, you can have some fun. You're like, I'm going to see two brown girls. Let me get my goat chain.
Speaker 9: On this all summer. Guess how my shit cost? Oh, it's list before dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks like you got it at the American Apparel.
Speaker 1: We're going out of business sale. It given me Urban Outfitters vibes three dollars from.
Speaker 4: Where one of those like wholesale shops on like twenty seventh in Broadway American Apparel. No, it's like those like like they'll just sell like bulk jewelry for like ten dollars.
Speaker 1: Go in the garment.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, that's something you were supposed to put that on a dress somewhere.
Speaker 1: That's supposed to be a trim. Speaking of trim, it's time to go. We got our trim in this episode. Up. Thank you for listening. Sidon. Do we have anything to plug?
Speaker 3: We have our monthly again September period, yes, September twenty six at at all, Please come come.
Speaker 2: It's great, Thank you truly, guys. Shout out to all the people who drink oat milk and Forever Dog.
Speaker 1: Bye bye Forever.
Speaker 8: This has been a Forever Dog production executive produced by Brett Baum, Joe Silio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify.
Speaker 4: Or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 8: Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team and liking our page on Facebook