Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys. I am your host, Will Compton, the boy Taylor. He is still in Canada. He will be back here in a couple of weeks. But if you're tuning in right now, whether it's audio or video, take a moment subscribe to the boys. We've been living at the top of the charts and it's obviously because you guys help us.
Speaker 2: Out a lot.
Speaker 1: If you can right now, do make sure this episode is downloaded. Clearly it probably is if you're listening to us. If you're watching or again, if you're on Apple or Spotify, hit that follow button that plus sign on Apple and Spotify. And if you're watching on YouTube right now, just take a second, just take a second click out of the live chat because I know you're in there having fun, making friends, and just hit the thumbs up, drop a little comment to the boys, and also throw a subscribe.
Speaker 3: Make sure you're subscribe to us on YouTube.
Speaker 1: But before we get into the episode, we have to bring you our presenting sponsor, the Chevy Silverado, the most durable, reliable vehicle on the road. The Silverado is as strong and dependable as the people who drive them. All of us because I'm included in that. Dude, I took my I took my Chevy home this weekend, and not only do you get the side eye and everybody's kind of you kind of have that wow factor coming in to those fourth to the fourth of July party that we had, which was a banger. By the way, I won one of the three tournaments in cornhole, but aside from that, I don't even want to brag about that. I also went to the the finals a couple of times. I did lose, however, we all know how that works.
Speaker 3: But I drove my Chevy. Drove my Chevy to Missouri. Obviously.
Speaker 1: Missouri is like a state of like trucks, right, you're either driving the Chevy and or something else. But I pull up and everybody's side eye and turn on their head looking at me like they want to touch the truck. They want to sit inside of it, they want to get in the bed. They've they've heard all the news and noise about having the best industry. First bed of the heart of a truck is in the bed of a Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 3: My favorite part of the Chevy.
Speaker 1: And it's kind of like a maybe a shout out no free shout out a type deal. But my favorite part of the Chevy when I'm driving is honestly, it's hot as balls out there, dude, and throwing on those AC that AC unit for your seat like it blows. It kind of feels like you're peeing your pants a little bit because it's like really cool. It's a weird moisture type thing. But you don't have the low back sweat. You don't have the butt sweat or the swamp a word because I know we can't cuss on these ad reides with Chevy because they're a great, very respectable, reputable brand. But that is kind of that's my favorite part of the Chevy. I'm driving around, it's very hot. I throw on the AC unit on the seat instead of the heater, and I.
Speaker 3: Think it's I think it's magical.
Speaker 1: But the Chevy Silverado is modernated, advance with a ton of grip, a partner and getting things done, especially when it comes to the heart and soul of a pickup truck.
Speaker 3: The bet I've already talked to you about that.
Speaker 1: The Cornhall units were sitting in the back of the bed, people were carrying it out, people were complimenting the bed.
Speaker 3: Left and right.
Speaker 1: Jack our boy Jack, who's in the back the back of the bus, Shout out the boy Jack. He is tweeting photos of Rich eyes and every day until Rich comes on the bus. And the minute Rich comes on the bus, Jack is going to earn himself a Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 3: So we're giving a Chevy's dude, like we're.
Speaker 1: Shutting out Chevy from the mountaintop each and every week. Go check the boys out. Go to a local dealership near you. Let them know that the boys sent you. I think they're gonna have a little something in sore for you. Because we're a little bit more national now and Chevy, the dealership around here, hits us up all the time. Let us tell hey, send people our way. We like to support Freeland Chevy. That is our go to dealership in the greater Nashville area. But the Silverado's strong, advance, dependable, and hard working, just like you guys.
Speaker 2: We love them.
Speaker 1: We appreciate a big hucks shiny kisses to Chevy. But let's jump into the episode. It's a little different. As you guys know, we've been facing some adversities with Taylor not being here doing interview, keeping the segments Alive with the shout out no free shot outs of the week to tear Talk. We have Taylor chiming in with air pods or whatever headphones he's in out in Canada.
Speaker 3: He's got service, he doesn't have service.
Speaker 1: It gets a little shaky the audio with the tight End you, we've gotten figured out. The audio I believe will be way easier on the years this time. I appreciate everybody kind of tempering me down, saying it's not as bad as you think.
Speaker 3: YadA YadA, YadA.
Speaker 1: But look, we chase a high standard of bust with the boys, and we've been doing this for a long time and we know like people are coming after us. People are trying to sabotage our audio. We're not gonna say who we think it is, but people are coming after When you're on top, people come after you. And like somebody says it, dude, like it's way harder to hold that w at the top than it is getting to the top. But our audio should be a lot better for you, guys.
Speaker 3: Tight End.
Speaker 1: You shut out the boys that Tighten you for allowing us to come into their hotel room, set up shop shoot some episodes this week we will be playing Foster Morow I believe is how you pronounced his last.
Speaker 3: Name Morrow morow Moreau.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is, but Foster's a fucking stud. We talk about a lot of different things. It's time playing at LSU, a brawl he got into. He gives us some good war stories about fighting in the locker room of LSU. We talk about his favorite players in the Raiders' locker room, who his best friends are. I think that will cause a lot of controversy. Our tier talk this week is favorite sport movie, So our tear talk sport movies. He was all time in choosing those. We also his sport movie talk reminds me of when I first thought he had like autism or he was autistic or something when I first met Foster. We talk about the time we first met. Fosser's like that dude, who's your boy that you bring around a new group of friends that you just met, and you got to kind of keep an eye on him, like you hope he fits in with everybody.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 3: That's my dude.
Speaker 1: Man. But we have a really good time talking about playing next to Darren Waller. His contract situation coming up now that he's gonna he's going into his contract year playing in McDaniel's new offense. The double tight end sets if they can afford to keep everybody. I'm trying to of course, I'm trying to get clickbait on him all the time. I tried getting him to say that, so you would you agree that the Raiders are the number one team to beat in the AFC West. He wouldn't waiver. We still might have to put that up as clickbait, and we might just have to put my name very small in parentheses via Will Compton and just say that it came from his mouth, just to see what kind of traffic it might do out there. So if you do see that headline and it's going like, maybe it goes viral, or maybe the photos going around, or maybe I just personally drop on my ins or my Twitter at Foster Morow and I just quote him, obviously a misquote for everybody listening. This will be our inside joke until everybody figures that out out in the masses. But to the public, let's pretend like Foster said, we are gonna be we are the team to beat in the AFC West. Foster Moreau said this on our podcast, we are the team to beat in the AFC West. That's gonna be That's gonna be fucking awesome. We what else we talk about? How look on future planets all that stuff. Dude, it's it's a fun episode again. Shout out tight and you and Pete Raskin and the boys aid Rubicon for allowing us to kind of set up shop and do all that. They took really good care of the boys. What else, So what we're gonna be doing in this episode? So obviously I'm doing the intro right now. I did the Chevy ad, I'm doing the ads. I'm gonna run through the intro and then since all the boys aren't here, it is it is a Friday afternoon, the week before this Wednesday that you're hearing it. I'm going out of town to go to a wedding this weekend. I will also be partaking in Kittlefest that is tomorrow. That's gonna be a fucking awesome time. But I will not be here when we usually shoot our episodes on Monday. So the boys, I'm gonna do my shout out, no free shout out of the week, and then the boys the back of the bus boys, they're gonna I'm gonna intro them and they're gonna cut in on Monday to do their shout out no free shot out of the week with Taylor, probably on Zoom, and then we will also get Taylor's tear Talk that will be on Zoom. So we are figuring it the fuck out is what we're doing, and we gotta be gritty, we gotta We're dealing with some adversities and really it's not the hard stuff other than people's schedules aren't lining up to have our routine programming. However, we're making it all happen. We're making it all work. And uh, it's been a lot of fun. Is there anything going on on social media that I could potentially address within this past week.
Speaker 3: I hate when the lights chime in and go I go blank.
Speaker 1: Dude, because we all know I like to stir it up a little bit on social media and have a little bit of fun. I'm not sure people wanted to hear me talk more about the bar still yet, Case Race, about how I thought it went, everything like that.
Speaker 3: I thought it was a great time.
Speaker 1: It's one of those situations where you hammer out fourteen beers literally within an hour. I personally don't drink like that, like I know I have. This is the word bravado, this vibe about me to where I just like slam beers. I'm like the hard working, throwback blue collar. I wear the monarchs and shit. But your boy like, I'm more of like a I'll go whiskey and a cigar if I can get to the part of the night where I'm tipsy and I can talk everybody, all the boys and having a cigar.
Speaker 3: That is my vibe.
Speaker 1: But I get tipsy great, But I'm not trying to like slam beers and get hammered. Yeah, I sip on butt heavy. I drink butt heavy. I put all the games and I will partake and get if need be. However, like I've never done a case race. I've I can probably count on two hands these amount of times I shotgun to beer. So getting in that case race, I knew there's a lot of like, you know, Shane is the machine comp piece, this big NFL football player, I'm sure he hammers beer. So I had to, like in my head, I had to lean into that identity of like getting a little bit of respect because there's a part of me that didn't know, Yo, comp how are you going to perform in this case race?
Speaker 3: Because I had no clue, I can sit there and say I like me.
Speaker 1: The reason I knew I liked me in that situation was because I know I can house food and I can house liquid, like my stomach can take a lot of shit.
Speaker 3: I have that genetic to where you don't want that.
Speaker 1: Gene like you know, you have the potential to just get huge, not huge, but mainly huge in the gut, like that white Caucasian muffin top rolling over the waistline, like that beer gut. Because I got my old ma. He's living proof. I can see it. He can eat at times, he can eat with his plate on his stomach, you know what I'm saying, Like, I know I have that in me. So there's like that I know I have that ability. But let's find out in this case race what it's about. And I knew Shane was the guy to go after I tried pacing with him the entire time. I thought we might have been able to pull it off. Nick and I shut out Nick. He was an absolute stud putting down beer. Shane obviously drank. It was a very one sided he was like Lebron with the Calves. Dude, like Roan wasn't doing a whole lot. I want to say, we might have been up on him, and literally I've just heard this because I cannot remember the second half of that case race.
Speaker 3: We might have been up on him like a beer or two.
Speaker 1: And then Shane can just like obviously chug like obviously I got my little chug deal that I do, but I just it was so hard to keep up and I cannot remember.
Speaker 3: That's one of those things too. What's up?
Speaker 5: The bathroom break kind of changed it all. That's what broke it up. I think you guys are right.
Speaker 3: That's why I looked.
Speaker 1: At Nick and I go, hey, start drinking as they all go on the bathroom break.
Speaker 3: We got two minutes.
Speaker 1: This is our moment to try and get them, because like Shane, you just that case race got done in an hour compared to like two or two and a half hours their first case race. Obviously they're having us in its guests, so there's this competitive vibe of who's gonna win. You could feel the energy like the energy was a little off, like kbing sass and even Shane like they were like you know it's some energy.
Speaker 3: That was like Shane was.
Speaker 1: There kind of talking shit, talking big shit, and then KB kind of came in with a bad mood with his with his apartment deal going on, and I know sas like a man was kind of like shaking, like you could feel people were there to compete a little bit more, which I obviously up the tempo of beer drinking. But I can count on a few fingers, like probably three fingers the amount of times I've blacked out of my life drinking alcohol, which I feel is like a low number, being like a you know, college Like I would get after it.
Speaker 3: But I would always know when to slow it down and be like.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna get home a sneak out of here with an Irish good buyer or something like that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: But that was one of my times where I just woke up the next morning, like five thirty in the morning and low key had no idea pants were down to my ankle, Sass was laying next to me. I kind of didn't know what happened the night before. I thought you were gonna laugh at that bloss People are probably sitting there like what the fuck I'm kidding about?
Speaker 3: The pants are on the ankles. But you wake up and then look in the mirror.
Speaker 1: Next morning of five point thirty, I didn't have a hangover at the time because I.
Speaker 3: Had a little bit of an addy. I had a little bit of an adderall like a half an adderall to me.
Speaker 1: That's that's that explains and justifies the little pee, the little boy that I had going on when I.
Speaker 3: Took my pants off on pantsless.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of rumors swirling that I have the biggest micro penis of all time. But I kind of wake up, I look in the mirror. My face is still painted like I didn't even know. People are talking about what happened. The next d jeffd Low apparently came in and did like a trivia Stephen, Shay and Shane were about to fight. I don't remember that, h What were you gonna say?
Speaker 3: Bloss what a so?
Speaker 5: I know you kind of in the group chat we were kind of talking about who we thought may have won, and when my my prediction switched when I saw what you guys were drinking, because I know you're you drink, you drink on the heavy side, you drink but heavy, and I saw what you guys were drinking, and I'm like, he's so used to drinking a heavy beer. I don't think anybody's thinking about this. But the beer that they're drinking, I don't think is gonna give him any issues. So that's kind of when my my prediction switched last minute, when I saw what you guys were drinking, and I know what you typically drink.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: When I was in the middle and getting in the rhythm, I was like, Oh, the boy can drink for real. And I might be saying that and people are like, oh, you haven't still have no shot that could be true. But I'm like, cause I said it last week, like I'm trying to impress the old man back home, who could like my old man is one in that case race by himself with a dip in his lip, you know what I'm saying. And so I was fired up, like, obviously, I can get rowdy, I can get drunk, I can get all these things. But doing the case race and housing that much beer also a little like, all right, I'm gonna look at Shane. That's the big dog in the room. I'm trying to hit him in the mouth and just keep up with him and let him know that there's somebody else in here, because I thought Big Cat would house beer too, because they won the first case race, and I was like, all right, they're the standard.
Speaker 3: Shane's coming in. I've seen the photos on Joe Rogan. Uh.
Speaker 1: But then after the days after the case Race, you see the stuff swirling with my pants off and fucking the little penis.
Speaker 3: That's never a good title to have as a fucking grown man.
Speaker 1: Dude, your little boy just perched up on top of your balls, like you never want that look, but it is what it is, and you just kind of have the scaries of like, and I hope I wasn't acting ridiculous. Like I still haven't even really watched the Case race. I watched to see where we finished and where I was in it, but I see the cliffs and everything else. I'm like, man, I hope you know how everyone's just hammered, and you just hope everyone didn't take you the wrong way. You didn't say nothing out of line, because I know at one point we were talking about how much money we made and it's like, fuck, dude, stop being gay.
Speaker 5: But from what it seems like, I mean, everybody's calling you the MVP of the Case.
Speaker 3: Race, because maybe happy that made me fund better.
Speaker 5: I mean you were like the peacekeeper of it all. Like I, I don't think it was bad person.
Speaker 3: You know, the boys all about vibes.
Speaker 1: It's it's me not remembering that makes you like nervous because you just don't know how you act, like when you just get fucking wild drunk again. We're all we're all housing twenty four beers twenty four times two and forty beers within by the team.
Speaker 3: The last team to finish probably.
Speaker 1: An hour thirty and we're all locked in a room just having like the high school high school boy vibes, the bro vibes, Like you just have no clue. There's a fight that almost happened. Like that's typical, right. That is my update on the Case Race for people that wanted me to go a little bit more in depth about it. I apologized last week, Like I said to like the mascara, the eyeliner on my eye. I was hung over, dude, I was hurting. But do we have anything else before we get into the uh oh yeah, my shout out, no free shoutout.
Speaker 3: Oh this is a shout out know for shot out of the week. I'm gonna introduce the boys.
Speaker 1: They're gonna have fun, and then I will chime back in and then introduce you into the interview section, which is the Foster Moreau Pod. Obviously, if we have people tuning in that are down in the boot, dude, the boot state, is that what it's called baton rouge Louisiana, the boot state of people are tuning in for LSU.
Speaker 3: Obviously.
Speaker 1: I know we got Raider fans that chime in because I played on the Raiders. But if we have people who are chiming back in or new they are chiming in from Raider Nation, I want to hear about Foster Moreau. You can fast forward a little bit. I would love to have you sit here and listen to us. People have been asking about these new hats. By the way, these will be coming with our football drop in the fall, So in August September we'll be dropping these bad boys. I'm obsessed with this nineties version hat. It's got the green underneath. Like I think these motherfuckers are gonna sell. I think, yeah, I think this is the best hat. But if not, we got some new meerc some new girl dads, some new colorways.
Speaker 3: This is a hoodie girl dad.
Speaker 1: Obviously it's not cold out, but the girl dad hoodies. And obviously I'm wearing my bestseller pocket Tea always got a shout out the merch Dude, this is our merch for again.
Speaker 3: All the new people chiming in and listening.
Speaker 1: But let's do our segment, shout out, our shout out, no free shout out segment again, I'm gonna do mine. I'll introduce the boys. They will be up here the next time you see him on camera with Taylor. But my shout out, no free shout out of the week is gonna go to wearing your game jersey on Fridays. Back in high school, Dude, when you head the gene it was fall. You're wearing jeans, your favorite shoes to go with your game jersey on varsity on game day.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Even in middle school you wore your jerseys on Thursdays before your game.
Speaker 3: But Bro, that was a vibe. You're you're paired up with the cheerleader.
Speaker 1: They're coming and giving you like the candy for like a little Spear week thing. Not like Spear Week, but every week if it was a home game, the cheerleader you're paired up with is giving you candy, you got a girlfriend, a girl, they're wearing your letterman's jacket. But just the whole vibe of a Friday and wearing your game jersey ready to fucking go. Whether you just get a pep rally, I don't know, but the vibes of wearing your game jersey on Friday. It just brought me back because I was back at home over the weekend. We're driving by the high school, and of course I'm reminiscing and having some nostalgia. I'm telling my wife Charles, just about how that was the old stomping grounds back in my day, you know, back back when the boys playing. But it made me think of like, Yo, you'd have been wearing my a baby, You'd have been wearing my letterman's jacket. Back in high school. I'd been wearing that game jersey on Friday. Stepping in the hallways, you would have been in the letterman jacket. We'd have been walking by each other kind of like looking. Maybe I'll pass you a note, you know what I mean. You're a little too nervous to talk to the women back then, so your confidence is in a note wonder if they even do notes nowadays. They probably just text all the time. But dude, that like folding up a notebook sheet of paper with.
Speaker 3: A note in it.
Speaker 1: Shit, that could be a shot I know for your shoutout as well. But wearing your game jersey on Fridays the day of your game is my shout out. No free shout out of the week. We're going to now roll in, Uh, the boys on the back of the bus, Bloss, Jack, JP and Garrett, they will be sitting in these chairs. They will be sitting up here. You will be hearing their shout out, no free shot out. And then also Taylor will be zooming in and doing his shout out as well. But big hugs, tiny kisses as always, if you guys are listening and you you're enjoying the pod, you've been enjoying the podcast and our guests, throw us alike.
Speaker 3: Subscribe to us.
Speaker 1: Throw us a subscription, man, it means the world download and keeping us in the top five. It's been it's been fucking also seeing this, seeing this thing grow, and we also have something big coming up for football season.
Speaker 3: I think you guys are really going to enjoy that. It involves yours truly.
Speaker 1: But yeah, here's our shot out, no free shot out segment of the week, and then I will transition us into the interview with Foster Morow.
Speaker 6: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to our favorite segment of the week, the shout out, no free shout out.
Speaker 7: Let's give a round applause people.
Speaker 6: Here we are, sir as you can see a little bit more of a handsome cat sitting in this beautiful chair today. But as always, we're gonna kick it off with the shout out no free shout out of the week to our man in the back, the guy on.
Speaker 7: The sticks, the cop, the drop bloss Hernandez.
Speaker 2: Here we go boys, let's go bloss.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 5: My shout out, no free shout out of the week this week goes to when you're driving in a parking lot it's just way too full and you're driving around and you just get there, but you can see from a distance that that parking lot is jam packed and it's probably gonna take you a minute to find a spot. And then you see that car as you come into that first lane pull out and open up right for you for my shout out, no freeh shout out of the week this week before we goes to showing up at the right spot and getting that parking spot.
Speaker 3: Yes, wow.
Speaker 6: I swear the best shout outs are the ones you just don't think about.
Speaker 7: They're just small luxuries in life. That is, they really are.
Speaker 3: And that's like it's taken a minute to kind of like hone that in, but it really is.
Speaker 8: Jack.
Speaker 3: I swear the more we do.
Speaker 6: This segment, like we live our day to day lives and there'll be little moments were like, oh shit, go to the notes, app, I gotta drop this one down.
Speaker 7: There's so many good shout outs to be had. That's just phenomenal. I love that shout out.
Speaker 6: I guess we're moving on to the other guy in the back, but currently sitting in the front in this big comfy seat, and I swear I feel good, I look good, Jack McPherson, give it up, everybody, Jack all right, So my shout out, this one's been on the back burner for a while, and I've been really excited, but I wanted to wait for the right moment, and I knew.
Speaker 7: That today sitting in these chairs, it was the moment.
Speaker 6: So my shout out, no free shout out, goes to an old time thing back in the elementary days.
Speaker 7: Your teacher goes, all right, kids, now, remember tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Is show and tell day, and everyone goes, oh shit, man, I got something good. So you go home, you think all night, you get whatever. It could have been a rock, it could have been your pet snake, it could be a new hat you just got.
Speaker 7: Who knows.
Speaker 6: And maybe you go to a school where like dress code is enforced, but that day you get to bring in your favorite hat and you can wear just for that class.
Speaker 3: But mine.
Speaker 7: So my shout out is the show and tell.
Speaker 6: But obviously with this high tier caliber of a shout out, I obviously had to bring my own show and tell peace.
Speaker 2: Sure, so's taking a shirt off. Yeah, you got to show and tell your piece.
Speaker 6: So my shout out, no free shout, is the show and tell, but also it's a part shout out. I got a shout out my boy Garrett sitting right next to it, because you got me this for my birthday. And I brought a vintage twentieth anniversary nineteen seventy four playboy.
Speaker 7: And back in elementary and middle school, if you brought one of these.
Speaker 6: Bad boys to school, you were a literal god, you wielded the power to everyone. Everyone's following you around. You go to the bathroom, you might sneak a peek, and I wish that we could open this, But.
Speaker 7: Like I said, Gara bought me this. It's still wrapped.
Speaker 6: It's in a beautiful little plastic binding, and I refuse to open that because I'm gonna keep it, preserve forever open.
Speaker 3: But no, I'm not. But you can think with your.
Speaker 6: Imagination what beauties lie in this mystery of a fucking cover to cover.
Speaker 7: But my shout out, no free shout out goes to the show and tell goes to my.
Speaker 6: Boy g and goes to this beautiful nineteen seventy four twentieth anniversary playboy.
Speaker 2: That is me.
Speaker 3: I mean, are you next here? What? Yeah, I had to take advantage.
Speaker 6: You know, you only see this chair once in a lifetime, so I'm gonna squeeze it for what it's worth. But yeah, moving on, we we have our boy g Money Garrett Hargas on deck at plate.
Speaker 3: All right, this one's gonna I don't know.
Speaker 9: This is kind of I was thrown off guard by that last one because my shout out, no free shout out, goes to the homie that always has the jumper cables.
Speaker 3: Today, my guy.
Speaker 9: Jack had jumper cables and got my ass to work on time. Drop the headphones don't matter, So appreciate that. Oh oh yeah, So my shout out goes to the homie with the jumper cables. It saves a day.
Speaker 7: Wow, a lot of love going around the room, A lot of love, a lot of love. Yeah, I specifically love that shout out.
Speaker 6: But all right, and then we're gonna we're gonna push on to our boy JP thresh off the tan looking good, just from Fort Lauderdale, spend as week all nice, come on take us home, brother for the bus.
Speaker 10: So this morning, as Jack said, I just got back from a trip. This morning, I was running a little bit low on toothpaste, and I was like, oh god, man, I'm about to have to hit this day just mouthwash. Only because I had been I was pushing the limits. And so my shout out, no free shoutout goes to when you are able to get that last little bit of toothpaste out of that out of that bottle, one more day of fresh breath.
Speaker 2: That's my shout out, no free shout out.
Speaker 7: I love that a lot of times.
Speaker 6: You can make that one day last about five or six and gift that keeps on giving. All right, And now to our humble leader out in old Canadia, Taylor Lawan is going.
Speaker 7: To give you his shout out, no free shot out of the week.
Speaker 3: It's in us own baby, Hey, Jackie.
Speaker 8: Honestly, just the way you handled yourself out there sitting in such a prestigious seat and able to handle yourself the way you did, with the words that were able to flow without the ums, the butts and the worrying about what.
Speaker 4: Am I saying? You did such a phenomenal job talking about cover to cover.
Speaker 8: I was inside that Playboy magazine the whole time you were talking the way you first ended that thing for me, Garrett, I.
Speaker 4: Was absolutely living in chaos, wanting of.
Speaker 8: Some behind jumper cables, and my buddy came when you told me JP, I've been there a million times. I've been there a million times when it's like just enough toothpaste just to make these burly whites work a little bit longer and not have the stench come out and blossy. I've been lucky enough to be on this earth for a long enough time to see and experience what it's like when you're in a full parking lot and able to squeeze that last piece in there. My god, almighty outstanding tears today, boys, and.
Speaker 4: I hope mine brings it home as well. I was worried when.
Speaker 8: JP started talking because he started talking about a TAM and you might think, oh, Tayio's gonna talk about a Tanny's already talked about summer.
Speaker 4: I'm not talking about just when you get a TAM. I'm talking about when.
Speaker 8: You're out all day on the boat, which you can tell your boy was, you can tell I've been out there living that lake life a little bit. When you're out there on the boat, or you spend all day a pool party and you get home, you see a buddy, you see your friend. For me to see your wife or my mother in law as it was yesterday and sparked in my head. She looked at me and she goes, looks like you're a little Sunday and that feeling when you get the hey, it seems like you got a little Sunday a little kiss, didn't you, And you get that I am getting tanner things are, and you do it right like you have the sun block on because you know, someday I'm going to be seventy and I don't feel like it looking like leather. You don't want to look like leather. And that person pushes their lifts up to your end, go hey, let's senet a little Sunday. That's when you know you're fucking on the right direction. So my shout out, no free shodot of the week goes to that gentle kiss of sunlight that comes to you and that little compliment that comes with it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well done, boys.
Speaker 6: And the beautiful part about that is even if you get that kind of backhanded compliment where someone tells you you got a little red, it doesn't matter because in about a week's time, maybe two tops, it's gonna turn into a tan, and you're gonna be sun kissed looking just bronze and buff.
Speaker 8: I fucking love it, dude, Tan boys, those are the three options we got in this world.
Speaker 4: And so if I'm I'm taking ten every single time.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 6: I think there's some phenomenal shout outs, have as Will already given his or yeah yeah, So.
Speaker 5: I will let you guys in on what Will's shout out is. And then you guys can react to it, so obviously we'll shut it out. Showing up in high school on Friday, when you get to show up in your jersey.
Speaker 3: Didn't live that life.
Speaker 7: Up on Friday or the game the day before your game.
Speaker 3: Right, and you get to the day of the all Friday. That's a power move. Yeah the game, man, Yeah, huge power move.
Speaker 6: And it's strengthen numbers. You're sitting there with all your dogs, just sending to the lunch table. You get the cool teacher who's like either an assistant coach or just rides or dies for the team, and he he sees you in the class. He goes, hey, man, why don't you just take it easy today during class? You know, get a little mapping before today's big game. Those teachers, I mean, that was a coveted thing, a privilege, and you really knew who hated you the most. Those guys who hated the football team would just be eyeing you. And you're just such a seventeen year old jock. You're sitting there like, don't give a fuck, you know, don't care.
Speaker 3: Oh what hell?
Speaker 4: A difference?
Speaker 3: That was?
Speaker 2: Oh good?
Speaker 10: My experience was different because we only won in four years we won like six games. So like, once you're at like oh and six in the season, you're like wearing the hoodie over your jersey. You're like, hey, I know, I don't I don't play anymore.
Speaker 3: You trying to hide it in close?
Speaker 4: Oh that is damn damn bro it is.
Speaker 8: It is a very outstanding seeing I was going to talk a little bit more on that, but I'm gonna leave that for another Shoutoutstry show of the week. It is such a good feeling because it is a massive flex in high school, but the fact that you're doing with all your boys, it's like a subtle flex all of a sudden.
Speaker 4: It doesn't feel like you're kind of being like, oh.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to be that dude like you just hey, it's it's the apparel you have to wear today.
Speaker 4: That's just what it is. And you are feeling yourself out there, dude.
Speaker 8: And you know, you get the Honeyes out there. You know the girls out there, Jersey Chason a little bit, she in the corner.
Speaker 4: They know what's up.
Speaker 3: You see those sevens.
Speaker 8: Oh, you gotta respect those sevens, now, gotta respect those sevens.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, is that is that it for today, anything else you want to hit on Taylor, No.
Speaker 8: Boys, I think overall, I think tear talk. I came at Will pretty hard in the beginning. I think more than anything, he's going to be sad because he's gonna realize.
Speaker 4: Where he went wrong. And he's so good at tear talk to he usually does a phenomenal job.
Speaker 8: I think he really made up for it in his shout out, no free shout of the week, and boys, the way you guys are taken the reins and sat on that bus and looks so spectacular, fun, just outstanding. My little branch podcast coming out for you guys who looks so damn good out there, Jackie, great job.
Speaker 4: Hand on the second this week. Fucking love you guys that cannot wait to see you guys next week.
Speaker 7: Let's go, Yes, sir, Big hugs, tiny kisses.
Speaker 4: We'll see you boys, big hugs and the tiniest to kiss.
Speaker 1: This later, guys, we interrupt this episode to bring you uh an advertiser, somebody that is a big friend of the show. Roman shout out, Roman, no free shout out. Look, Boys, no one is perfect. Even the best baseball players strike out with the bases loaded. The best golfer. Sometimes three pot with determined on the line. Even your boys struggles at times. If you feel like you're coming up short in the bedroom, it's perfectly okay. But if it's bothering you, we have options. We have options on this podcast. All you got to do is go to get Roman dot com slash Busting Boys.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: With Roman, you can get a free online evaluation and ongoing care for your ED, all from the comfort and privacy of your own home.
Speaker 3: This is legit.
Speaker 1: No one's gonna hear about it. They send discrete packaging for whatever they might prescribe you. Whatever the case is. You talk with a US licensed healthcare professional will work with you to find the best treatment plan available. If medication is appropriate, it ships to you free with two day shipping. The whole process is straightforward, indiscreet. I just said that it comes in like this black packaging. You never know it hits you. One time I got a shipment in My in laws were in town and they had no clue, sitting right there on the counter. Take care of your ED without leaving your house. Complete an online visit today to connect with a doctor and take care of it. There's a straightforward I got a call right now, there's a straightforward way to take care of your ed get Roman dot com slash Busting Boys.
Speaker 2: Is that it?
Speaker 3: Scroll down? That's it? Back to this episode all right.
Speaker 1: I hope you guys enjoyed the shout out no free shoutout segment of the week with the boys, we're trying to build their brand.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: They get an opportunity to sit up on the bus, sit and get to have the mic a little bit. There are funny fucking cats, bro. Now more people need to be following them on Twitter and social media. But I hope you guys enjoy that. Now we're gonna get into this Foster Moreau episode. Is it Moreau more Maru Moreu?
Speaker 3: Come on, you know your budget and let me call because I don't want to do the boy wrong.
Speaker 1: Hello, I don't know Foster. You are on Busting with the Boys. Your episode is dropping this week. What I want to ask is how do you pronounce your last name?
Speaker 3: Oh Man?
Speaker 11: Great question, so originally I thought it was Borrow like m O R R O W and uh. Small funny story.
Speaker 1: I don't mean to take too much of your time, but just as your episode take all the time you want.
Speaker 11: John Gruden actually asked me, uh, back in my rookie year during uh during training camp, he said, Hey, Moreau, man, how do you pronounce your last name?
Speaker 2: I said, oh, coach, however.
Speaker 3: You pronounce it is fine.
Speaker 2: He's like, no, come on, man, give it to me.
Speaker 11: I was like, well, let's pronounce Borrow. He said, all right, Burrow love that new baby, walked away, didn't didn't pay any mind to anything.
Speaker 3: That I had just said. Absolutely hilarious moment for me.
Speaker 11: But every every announcer, any social media, any reporters always said Burrow.
Speaker 2: Like with a you.
Speaker 4: But uh, it really doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: So what is it?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 3: What would you like? I mean, when you.
Speaker 11: Say the whole name it it's a lot easier to say Foster Moreau.
Speaker 4: But Foster Morrow is I think what my dad always said, Foster Moro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's it's harder, man, it's a little more.
Speaker 3: Of a mouthful. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But we want to get it right, you know what I'm saying, Like, we want to make sure people know that it's Foster Moro.
Speaker 11: Man, you.
Speaker 4: That's you really think?
Speaker 11: You really think the podcast is gonna change the outlook of the way my last name is.
Speaker 1: Pronounced you're damn right, dude, Like, well, I'll go I'll lean in hard this week on social media that it's Foster Morrow.
Speaker 3: Hey, I just want you to know.
Speaker 1: I just want you to be aware that I will be tweeting from my personal account that I quoted you as saying you are the team to beat in the AFC West.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna say that, yeah, but it's.
Speaker 1: Really funny because in the intro I obviously talk about I tried getting him to say it, and he was very possihve would not give it to me. But what we're gonna do is with everybody listening, we're gonna play into it on social media like he actually said it, unless you know the inside joke. So you are hearing me now saying that Foster claimed the Raiders are the team to beat in the AFC West. Quoted that Foster said it, quoted by will Compton.
Speaker 11: I don't know how much my head coach is going to like that, but obviously I cannot stop you.
Speaker 5: But I did not.
Speaker 11: I did not say those things. And you know, I don't know if you want if you want your ten to come with the Las Vegas Raiders and.
Speaker 2: Playoff Willie oh boy, I'm not sure. I'm not sure that.
Speaker 3: Is going to be something that helps you one out of the thirty one teams.
Speaker 2: But you you, you do you do you?
Speaker 11: My friend?
Speaker 1: Hey, I think that was well said in a clip, a follow up clip that will obviously be followed up with a quote like that once it does the numbers we needed to do.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: And as far as like your your ten playoff Willie with the Raiders, I don't think you can stop that, no matter if I'm in that locker room or not. You know what I'm saying, like if you if the boys are doing what I think they're gonna do, like playoff, Willie's alive and well come December, no matter if I'm standing on the sideline or not.
Speaker 2: Like, I get that, I get that.
Speaker 11: That's is that a Is that an alter ego for you? Like you really like you turn it on when it comes to playoff Billy time?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think so. I think uh? I think that you Hito, have you hit two hundred thousand followers on Twitter?
Speaker 1: Otherway, we're getting close. Now we all know that's just a seving stone, because what we're really going for is one million. But I think I'm close by the time maybe we're listening that people are listening to this next Wednesday, I think I might have hit two hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I just look.
Speaker 11: I can't I can't wait for by Busting with the Boys podcast.
Speaker 3: To be on the.
Speaker 2: To be It's gonna be great.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be number one next week with this episode.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, now that I think of it, can I pay for a cameo of you shouting out my Twitter profile and also listening to the this week's episode of Bust with the Boys.
Speaker 2: I don't really fuck with cameo anymore, but like, I don't know, Like.
Speaker 3: How about an how about a venmo you your rate?
Speaker 2: How would you send me a video of you doing pen push ups.
Speaker 11: With your daughter on your back as held by her lovely wife. Okay, you send me a video you doing pen push ups, and I will send you a video if you wanted me to say whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Me to say, Okay, as long as long as as long as I say, obviously not whatever you want me to say. Yeah, I was gonna say, as long as it's not that you're the number one team in the AOC West.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, No, I got you.
Speaker 1: That I would never say, but yeah, perfect and we were on that. But also I'll need you to post it on your Twitter. Yeah yeah that I love that. All right, bro, I this was an awesome like side podcast to your podcast.
Speaker 3: So I think people are gonna enjoy. But I love you, I miss you. I hope you're fucking doing well. Oh man, wait to see some playoff will alive and well all right, brother, God dude, do you see the smile you hear? Boys?
Speaker 8: God?
Speaker 3: You just you just can't beat good vibes.
Speaker 4: Dudecat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that was this whole podcast coming up.
Speaker 1: But you just can't beat good vibes, like, oh, they fucking they get me fired up.
Speaker 2: Boys.
Speaker 1: But without further ado, here is the podcast, the episode, the interview with our boy Foster Morrow. Correct its Foster Morrow. It is not Foster Moreau. Stop fucking it up. It is not Foster Moreau. It is Foster Morrow.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Busting with the Boys. Happy to be here. We're here. Oh yeah yeah, I wish like we would have been on the bus.
Speaker 1: So the issue was like, because we had to work with all the tightening people, They're like Greg wants to be here to greet people. And I'm thinking in my head like Greg would come to the bus if I could just talk to Greg directly. But we had to set up here because I know you would a kid of the bus. Yeah yeah, you'd probably rather be on the bus.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah that's great.
Speaker 3: But less we're right.
Speaker 2: Don't telling me he's flexing. Man, those are the Instagram chains.
Speaker 3: That's the issue. That's the stuff that you see on the internet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah them and Bill.
Speaker 2: Follow me, man, you'll get some built targeted ads.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a Bill guy.
Speaker 2: Sure am, sure am.
Speaker 3: When you started being a Bill guy? I think it was last July. I think I'm up for a contract extension?
Speaker 1: Were they the first people only brand to probably offer you? And You're just like, I'll take whatever I can get.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I talked to a couple of guys. What man, you what man? You think we just give go on?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: You never know.
Speaker 2: Man, we're doing good though, we're hanging out. They're good people. Though, they're good people over there.
Speaker 3: Tell me how you got a cond into doing a football camp. Oh man.
Speaker 1: So for people to understand if Foster was supposed to be on the bus yesterday before we had to set up in a hotel.
Speaker 3: But my man hits me up with like a.
Speaker 1: He said, oh, I'm stuck in Indiana and it's like a day before in my Indiana. So I just sent him a photo of the GPS is like a four and a half hour drive. Am I getting Tara Hod And you don't want to you don't want to be gritty?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No grit No great tad Indiana.
Speaker 2: Man, it was graaty. I got stuck up there for a wedding. My best friend is named Danny Elling. Uh, college quarterback, good friend of mine. His sister was getting married. I practically the mayor of Tera hates so I had to be there.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 2: And it was at a country club and it was a great event. It's like, well, now you're here. It's great. We're we're hosting our second annual Danny Elling football Camp down here in Tara Hood, Indiana.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: That camp was a fucking mess, but it was very good for the kids. There was like three hundred kids there. Oh dude, it was hot enough. Workers are probably not absolutely not. I was over there running defensive drills. We had a four alkan good friend led the NFL and tackles last year. Just got a big contract with the Jaguars. He was supposed to be there. His flight got grounded so he could not make it. So I'm here running defensive tackling drills.
Speaker 3: So you're the spoy Y're they're the You're the big brother. It was a mess.
Speaker 2: We were just ran out of people like Danny would have been okay with me not being there.
Speaker 3: But your voice is a little shaky a little bit. Yeah, yeah, it's good to see you for a lot.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, it's nice to see you.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I took him to the airport. Uh literally light off.
Speaker 3: Willie was getting cut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he sure was.
Speaker 3: Dout it out man.
Speaker 2: Put it in though. The only reason we got there, reason we got there, the reason you are lost to big comp. Tell you big comp, big dude.
Speaker 3: So when I did get cut, I was at the facility and everything.
Speaker 1: I was about to get a right from somebody that worked with the organization, and I see Foster and he's like, where you go. Who's taking to the airport? Like, oh, they're about to about to bring the black car run right now.
Speaker 3: He's like, ah, I got you man. We read at the airport.
Speaker 2: It was a good little trip though it was man, I'd probably talked too much, but it was good. It was nice.
Speaker 3: I get to learn a little bit more about you. Remember the first time we met.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what was it was? Well, it was just in the cafeteria.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were like autistic. Yeah, well no, I just yeah, this is no joke. Oh.
Speaker 1: We're sitting in the cafeteria and I'm new. So I'm just sitting around the boys. I think I forgive what kind of stories we were telling. I'm sitting there listening, but Foster's standing there. I didn't know Foster at all yet, and I felt like Foster was just like looking either looking at me or he would just come out of nowhere with like weird one liners and then dudes might laugh and he wouldn't laugh, and then he'd like look off somewhere else.
Speaker 2: And when he walked away, I was like, hey, I was like, I was the Max Uh.
Speaker 3: I think we're sitting with Max Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't remember who was.
Speaker 3: I think it was Max. I was there because he was like most of the boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, And so I was like, hey Max. I was like, is that uh, that tight end guy? Is he rookies? Like oh Foster, Yeah, he's awesome dude. I was like, was he dead and serious?
Speaker 3: I was like, is he like on the spectrum or something a little bit? And he just starts dying laughing.
Speaker 2: He's like, no, Yeah, I didn't recognize Will because I knew who Will Compton was. He was a big name for me, you know, just growing up. He was just an I don't mind. I just I didn't recognize him with the new teeth, and I knew he was from something.
Speaker 3: Uh, but shit, I didn't. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know it was you.
Speaker 3: They just said it was a dude from a podcast and just joined the.
Speaker 1: Team talking about like one of those dudes who just say like random ship and they stick with whatever they're saying.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, people might laugh or you might know it's a joke. Foster like never gives off the vibe that it's a joke.
Speaker 1: So I was thinking, like, and I didn't mean it, like I wasn't trying to know when I said either, Max just starts dying laughing. He's like no, and that's just him, Like he's just fucking hilarious and he'll be in there no matter what said. If somebody says something and it's like positive bad whatever. He's like knocking on would because the old knock on wood.
Speaker 3: If you're with me things, Yeah, man, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: It's good. We're still doing it. We're still doing it, new coach, still doing it.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: How is that he's good?
Speaker 3: He's good. No, very detailed, elaborate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we.
Speaker 3: Got three keys that you got three team keys every day, three keys. That's like the Patriot way.
Speaker 2: Oh well we do.
Speaker 3: We're the Raiders for the Raiders where nobody he came from.
Speaker 2: I know, I know it's there's an emphasis though, you know, I mean that's where he made his name. He made his name in Foxborough, with New England, with tight ends, certainly with guys like Hunter Renfro certainly. Yeah, well no, dude, No, he's it's been really good, dude, Like he's he cares, dude. He's detailed, like he's got the tools, like you could feel like he's got the tools. And with John, like John, you can always kind of feel that presence, you know that or you were there with him like he would he would just up there and eat monologue.
Speaker 3: And he just be himself. And you know, here John Gruden the like you said the or the viber on him.
Speaker 1: It's like, Oh, he's just up here talking and like doing this John Gruden thing that you watch on the Quarterback Show.
Speaker 2: And he's never changed exactly who he is on that show, who he is in the locker room, who he is on national television. He's the same guy. Yeah, he's never changed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's never changed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Good overwords.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But like you were talking about McDaniels, you're you were just talking about how John would stand up there and he would speak, and then you were talking about how detailed and how McDaniels has the skill set. Is there something where he's standing up speaking that's different, not particularly, but you just.
Speaker 2: Feel there's there's intent. There's intent to the message a lot of the times. And not to say John didn't have that, but it's it's kind of overemphasized right now. It's good man, Like I'm I'm enjoying it and like the coaching is hard, but it's good.
Speaker 3: It's where we need to be, like we need to.
Speaker 2: Take the next step, and I think he could try to get us there.
Speaker 1: How was the transition away from our boy Bistacia rich Man?
Speaker 2: I missed rich I know miss Rich. I called Rich the other day.
Speaker 3: He's doing well.
Speaker 2: He's down there in Florida with his wife and his dogs and he's just hanging out. It's it was a good transition. It was good, and I think we could have kept Rich. I think we could have, but it might have split allegiances in a certain way. Like so many people felt so strongly about Rich. We just need we just needed to start over. We just needed a refresh. He's one of the best special teams coaches in the league, and he was a damn good.
Speaker 3: Age so I think it was like two million dollars in Green Bay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's and he was a damn good coach when we had him, head head coach when we had him, and you know, you know better than most, but he's a specially human being and we missed him like crazy.
Speaker 3: He's awesome. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Are you excited to get in this McDaniel system with the whole double tight end everything else?
Speaker 3: You look out around there?
Speaker 1: I mean you got you, you got Darren, Like both the boys are coming up in contract situations.
Speaker 3: Are you excited to go into like this system in this year? Yeah? I definitely am.
Speaker 2: Again, dude, It's it's detail like I've never had, And it's that's what guys told me who've played like.
Speaker 1: Detail, Like give an example of the detail that she's never had. So like just talking about how to I mean, I know, not that old.
Speaker 3: Coaches didn't have.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just, uh, it's just emphasizing on stuff a lot more Like when I was green a Green Bay reporter called when they just hired Bissacia and they were talking about why do you think Bassacia is a better would be a better special teams coach than whether whoever was there, or why they wouldn't have messed up and gave up this pump block or whatever else, And there's like all these like uh, there's ways of remember it, things like associative like where things just second nature and how Riches always does such a good job.
Speaker 3: You're always aware of whatever situation you're in.
Speaker 1: Because I didn't look good when an old buddy didn't step out of balance when he grabbed that ball in the Bengals game. Yeah, but it's details like that to where you know when you're in that particular situation because you're hitting.
Speaker 3: Home all the time. Not to say old coaches don't Not to say every coach doesn't harp on it.
Speaker 1: But there are some coaches who like live in certain details, often a lot more and get very specific. So like, what are like details that you're like referring to when you say there's a lot more details than you've ever had.
Speaker 2: So like for me, a lot of the times, I know the coverage and like I pay attention. I'm looking for role, I'm looking for safeties, like I'm trying to discern what's going on when I'm we're out running. A lot of the blocking stuff kind of takes care of itself off the mic point and whatnot. But we're not really we're not really running shit as like independent contractors anymore. Like we're meeting as a team. Like it's not really position groups. It's not this like we're meeting as an offense and we're watching the film together and like everyone's getting the same correction. We're all going off the same things.
Speaker 1: So so you're here with the water receivers being tall, you're here what exactly running backs being told? So everybody's like, ohay, and this is why I have to manipulate my router seek a little better.
Speaker 2: Like I'll hear our oc who also is coaching tight ends and receivers a little bit.
Speaker 3: His name is Mick.
Speaker 2: Lombardi, thirty two year old, brilliant, brilliant coach. And I'll hear some stuff that he's talking to Tay about. Right, he's talking to Vonta Adams. We've got Vonte Adams on our team. By the way, hey, u vant vant For people who are close to him, he loves to go by vampt Okay, So I'll hear Mick telling guys like, hey, how about you like counterattack his leverage, go to his outside and then break across. See if you can't spin him around, and then take it across the field. And so me, I'm thinking, like that's detail that I don't really have in my bag, and sometimes I'll do it not even well loved bag code. I'm telling you, like not thinking about it, but like guys have, guys have a bag, and like my bag is very shallow. It's like, hey, fuck you, I'm gonna go get the ball over your head and there's not much you could do about it. But if I could make it easier on myself to where it's not like, hey, fuck you, I have to go get this ball on top of your head and you can't do anything about it. Yeah, it's like, hey, fuck you, I'm gonna spin you around and look really nice and pretty and cool and men just catch a ball nice and easy in the back of the end zone and knowing that Josh and Mick are doing.
Speaker 3: There will be a method to the madness behind you doing something like that. Yeah, the moment you do it, don't worry when we're gonna grab that. Oh yeah, yeah, we'll be shot out from the rooftop. Guys man.
Speaker 1: All right, boys, we interrupt to bring you Duke Cannon. Duke Cannon no free shoutouts number one, But Duke Cannon deodorant is made for guys who run hot their dry ice. Soh there comes in that light blue cap or that black cap. My favorite is that black cap. That black cap scented one. I forget what the name the scent is, but that is what I use on the daily. M It's my uh, these are my favorite products. As far as the biggest brick of soap, it's a go to. I have the sandal wood scent. I want to say it comes in the bush light in the bush latte case box, that biggest brick of soap's all hands on deck in the little in the little scrunt. She thinking, what's it called the little case? The scrubber you put in a case that it's also a scrubber. So all you gotta do, obviously, just start scrubbing yourself and it makes soap. It's insane. The boys gave me a tip on that not too long ago. But also I have that sandalwood scent on deck in uh liquid form as well, in case I'm getting a little case. I'm a little too lazy and I don't want to wait for it, to wait for the SuDS to come up, or I don't want to, you know, have to scrub a little bit more. I might just throw some liquid on that loofah. But that in their cologne, the sandal wood. All my favorite scent is the sandal woods. Is the sandlewood. That is my favorite. I like all of them, but when I smell them side by side, I show my wife's side by side. She likes the sandalwood the most as well. I go with the sandal wood. I also use their hair, their hair wash, their thickening hair wash. I think it is safe to say your boy has been looking like this and thinning for the last few years. But in the last two years I've used their thickening shampoo from Duke Cannon. Did I say pampoo thickening shampoo? I've been using their thickening shampoo way befo where they even sponsored the podcast, So I think it is safe to say that it thickens your hair, and it's kept his hairline going for the last couple of years when I thought it was fading very fast. They also have beard Care hair styling stuff, all of it. Go to Duke Cannon at any Target or Duke Cannon dot com and use code busting b USSI in for a generous fifteen percent off your first order.
Speaker 3: Duke Cannon. It's for the boys and they're not for clowns.
Speaker 1: So go to Duke Cannon dot com right now and use code busting to get fifteen percent off. Back to the episode, Alec bro Yeah, you guys are like boys. You guys are the duo.
Speaker 3: That's my guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bros.
Speaker 1: House Ever you when he didn't get extended with the Risen going to Miami.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was upset, but we could kind of we we sallow writing on the wall.
Speaker 2: At least Alec did you know me, he's a pretty smart guy. Yeah, and he was kind of one of the obvious contracts that they were just kind of talking. We knew he was going to be expensive, right, and credit to him for knowing knowing what he's worth. And uh, he went down to meet up with my old tight Ends coach Frank Smith down in Miami, who's an excellent, excellent coach, and I think, uh, I think they're gonna use him. I think they're gonna use him.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, yeah, I'm an excited if you got back, for sure, he shout out to boy Alec, Man, you want everybody to get a bag.
Speaker 3: But didn't it crazy?
Speaker 1: Like the longer you go, you're gonna you're gonna realize, like the guys who are around you, like everybody does their own thing, they disappear, and then you realize, like, oh I'm the I'm like the only dude left, or I had to go and take my talants elsewhere.
Speaker 2: It happens, man, it happens. That's the nature of the league.
Speaker 3: It needs some bulletib wore material. Man, How you feeling about your bag?
Speaker 2: My bag it's did deeper, man, But I gotta I got a lot of work to do, and I gotta I gotta just stay in shape, keep my fucking head. You know, there's news out there about you. News Yeah, you type in Foster.
Speaker 3: Marrow and hitting news. There's some rumors that go on out there, really whether or not, if they're true or not. Trade to the Packers, potential trade to the packers. What are they gonna do? Because Darren Waller is one of the top tight ends of the league.
Speaker 1: That's saying, you're not of Darren Wallace, he canna be up for a new deal. You're gonna be up for a new deal. How are they going to keep these weapons and McDaniel's new wall fence.
Speaker 3: There's stuff swirling out there.
Speaker 1: Anything we can address to the great folks at homes and absolutely.
Speaker 3: Not I got it. I'm just going over the man.
Speaker 2: Look, hey, honestly, uh and I don't know how like good I feel about putting this into the media, but like, I take less money to win championships, like it obviously only hurting the boys doing that, but I know, yeah, like I want to like I want to win, and that was always the goal. It was it was and everyone will say it's like never the money, But I don't know, like Renfro just got paid.
Speaker 3: Hey and shout a fucking just got paid.
Speaker 2: He did a great friend of mine. He got paid on a Renfro got a bag.
Speaker 3: Uh. And then he went immediately.
Speaker 2: From signing his contract, he went back to his house. I took him, I'm a big take guys to the airport. Uh. Put tunner up from from his house, took him, took him to the airport, and I was like, where's your where's your seat? He's like, oh, I think it's like I don't know thirty seven E. And I'm like, you're sitting in the middle row of thirty. You just signed a I don't know. You just got a nine million dollar contract bonus.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was like, he's averaging over ten a year. I think, right, yeah, definitely, I think he gets sixteen a year.
Speaker 3: I believe.
Speaker 2: But he sirty seven, he said in thirty seventy.
Speaker 10: Got it.
Speaker 2: Guy's not changing.
Speaker 3: He's you could have ro.
Speaker 2: I mean just I just spoke about it a little earlier, But I mean he could have he could have gotten more.
Speaker 1: We'll say, well, saying with Derek Carr, like I don't think there's nothing wrong with you saying that, like, it's just it is what it is, Like.
Speaker 3: The priority to he is winning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think, you know, Derek probably took a little less and Hunter probably took a little bit less, and Tay might have taken a little bit less, and like, I don't know, it's just I think I think guys just want to win. And I think that's just the key to a team culture. I know that's not like fun Busting with the Boys podcast material, but you know.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's your truth, brother, they speak your truth. This is what it is.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna you know, I'm gonna get mine.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you're gonna be good. It's gonna be good.
Speaker 3: You know. All that ship works itself out, man, Yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: And and speaking of winning and the weapons that have been added to to the fucking Boys in Silver and Black, you already spoke on it, Vont and this edit.
Speaker 3: Vo Von Adams, Darren Waller, Foster Morrow, Hunter Refro, Josh Jacobs, Derek Carr. The old line you guys have, like, yeah, are the Boys the team to beat in the af C West. It's a stag division.
Speaker 2: Now, I'll tell you what. But do you feel like I wouldn't say that if you paid me to say it. To say it. Oh man, look at this? Can I get a dad hat? Can I get a daddy hat? Please?
Speaker 3: Just some Are you from? Are you close with that? Rob Tunyan? Uh? No, not at all.
Speaker 2: I always j though, Rob Tanyan Jr. I think he's a junior. Yeah, I think he's a junior.
Speaker 3: Nice pool.
Speaker 1: But I always think you guys are in on something because you guys both fucking text me, refer to me as daddy and text messaging.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you guys are both fucking with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It's one of the best words in.
Speaker 2: The English language. It's fucking hilarious. It makes people more uncomfortable than any other word in the dictionary.
Speaker 3: It's like it At first, it wasn't, but when it just continues to have and he's like, all right, man.
Speaker 4: With.
Speaker 2: Your face is red?
Speaker 3: You feel it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good, isn't it.
Speaker 3: He's like, all room number you and daddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my motherfucker dude, fucking oh man, it's fucking the Raider's number one team in the ANFCU West.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. We didn't say that at all. We got a lot of work to do.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of work to do.
Speaker 1: But you gotta and continue to say no comment everything else. I'm just going to speak loudly on it, think out loud. But I'm fired up.
Speaker 3: I'm fired up to stay in the boys all year long, and you.
Speaker 1: Know, you never know what I've maybe playoff WILLI he makes an appearance in the late December, but I can't wait to root for you guys, Like I think bringing in McDaniels has been huge. I think you guys have the pieces in that type of offense. I'm sure everybody talks about all that bullshit, but knowing you guys in the locker room, I've spoken of it before. You guys are like the locker room, the way the players are with each other, and they're the player led locker room, and the vibes around that facility.
Speaker 3: You guys just have a good culture of players. Hey, I know, And that's that's crazy. The thing. I'm sure people will be going on with it and you and you're a part of it.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that you help build that culture.
Speaker 3: I feel like people.
Speaker 1: Probably say comment on and everything else, talking about what the the tragedies that happened throughout the year with certain players, whether something with like a duy the wreck to where it's like, how's that a player led locker room or good player locker room? Just of all the locker rooms I've been around, the Saints had a really good one when I was there. The Titans have a good one. Yeah, but like the just the vibe arons you guys. I'm excited to roof for you guys for real. And I feel like you guys have had his fucking I mean Davante Adams like you can't chan Chandler Jones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, Yeah, like Max going in, he just got up.
Speaker 3: Max just gotta good.
Speaker 2: Gore, good, go good, Denzel Perryman like he unbelievable.
Speaker 3: You guys just got some cats. Man.
Speaker 1: I'm just fired up to watch you guys. So yeah, you don't have to see. You guys are the team to beat all fucking say. I think the Raiders are the team to be. But you guys are in un insanely hard division too.
Speaker 2: We sure are. Yeah, guys are re upping everywhere and everyone's making pushes to try to win. Uh, but I agree.
Speaker 3: I won't say much about the football thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't do that because you don't want to be I know this, I'd be on a poster.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be on a poster from the Patriot way.
Speaker 3: That's like immedia thing is huge in there now. Like, don't fuck I think we do that?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, But I will say I will say we do have a great locker room, and it's just it's led by the guys who have been there through the years, and uh, it's probably the best locker room I've ever been in, just just in my life, just with guys that actually legitimately care about each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'll do yeah, I'll do anything for those guys.
Speaker 2: And we just we actually like we hang out outside of the facility and everyone's got money, everyone's got family there, We got kids and ship to do.
Speaker 3: Like no one wants to No one wants to be.
Speaker 2: Out the house and want to be at the at the crib playing games, hanging out, eating food, washing ship. Uh, but like it's fun, dude, it's a lot of fun. We care about each other and we're in a dope city. We're in the coolest we're gonna in.
Speaker 3: Them facilities are way better than Oaklands.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck you, guys, Hey, the facilities in Oakland, al Amina, shout out Alameda, but god, I made.
Speaker 2: No free shoutouts, but wow, yes, broad stuff.
Speaker 3: But you guys as facilities now, like I don't know. I'm really hard for you guys.
Speaker 1: And I think another another thing too, is like you guys have had cribin if I'm wrong, but a good sturdy class draft classes you guys had, like oh, you guys just lost ally, but you guys have all. I think it's been built off at like good fucking dudes who like love ball. Like, I think it's been not just built around your draft class, but I think draft that draft class.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, obviously it's really them.
Speaker 2: We have three Pro Bowlers in their first three years. We got three from the twenty nineteen class.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable like that. Yeah, I can't speak enough about those guys. Need you would. I'm working on one. Jeffrey Daniels, he gonna give me there.
Speaker 1: I think what he's gonna make you be like those motherfuckers in the LA Khalil Mack and both of.
Speaker 2: Those guys are good players. These guys are good players.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 3: I think I got it.
Speaker 2: I think I got a holding call on Khalil Mack last year on the fucking one yard line.
Speaker 3: So that was that was fun.
Speaker 2: I probably did some where Joey fucked me up. But that's good. It's all fun. That's good. Like a ball bro, it's competitive, man. I'm not all ball I swear, but I'm on fucking high alert.
Speaker 3: And you come from a program like LSU, Like, let's hear some LSU stories. Man, what years were you there at LSU? Uh?
Speaker 2: I was at LSU from I just missed the national championship twenty fifteen to twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: You built the culture. You see what they did? Oh yeah, it was all me all day man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: So you didn't play with Joey B.
Speaker 2: I did for one year for one year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he didn't make it happen. Then you guys didn't make it happen.
Speaker 2: Oh it was me.
Speaker 3: I didn't make it happen.
Speaker 2: It was on me.
Speaker 3: Why is that on you?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: Joey B took us to seven overtimes, nearly by himself. Guy du Well, Devin White played a big role in it, but dude, the guy had like four passing touchdowns three rushing touchdowns, took us to seven overtimes. We thought we won the game three fucking times by that point, but apparently not.
Speaker 3: And then here here's the best part of the story.
Speaker 2: We lose in seven overtimes to a team that scored on the last second or on the last the last opportunity, like three straight times. We get on the plane to fly back, there's a thick fog in Baton Rouge. We can't land, so we land in New Orleans, which is like an hour ten depending on how fast you're driving. I know some people who it's not an hour ten. We land in New Orleans, the buses aren't there. We have to wait an hour ten for the bus to get there, drive an hour ten back. By that time, it's like, I don't know, five thirty in the morning. We don't get that extra NCAA like like competitive day because we get there at five thirty instead of six. If we would have gotten there at six, they'd having to giving us like Monday or Tuesday off. But we didn't get the luxury not in lsu. I forgot you played with dem and White too. Fuck yeah, you guys have some dogs. Uh yeah, yeah, see why was certainly one of them?
Speaker 3: What was the light plane at LSU. It was a fucking roller coaster.
Speaker 2: It was a trip.
Speaker 3: I mean, goons go through LSU.
Speaker 1: Not that you're not a goom, but what's the light being around the goonies in the in the LSU locker Those.
Speaker 3: Guys are fucking different.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I I got punched in the face in that locker room more times than I could fucking count.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 3: You got a story again, punched Now it's all coming to memory. Oh can we tell it? Oh man? Best story at LSU? Man? All right, all right, so yes, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't stay too much.
Speaker 3: But let's just little just say player X.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm having a I'm having a fucking week. It's my post freshman season spring football spring football camp. Uh and we're just like having a blast. We're balling out, having so much fun. And so I go on Tuesday, and I can say this because I'm telled with him. Me and me and Jamal Adams were scrapping out of practice, right and we were scrapping out of practice and the whole defense kind of mobbed me and ripped me off because let's would have made us run. He made us round these things called perfect. That's how let's talk sometimes.
Speaker 3: We'll love that. Any of the boys that are gonna hear, they're gonna laugh at that. We'll be doing we be doing perfect sprints.
Speaker 2: If if we fought too much, so like a defense and guys were ripping me off, and uh, it wasn't. It wasn't any fights for helmets were throwing off, but like, yeah, we were scrapping and we're getting the internet. Just bro, that's just freeing practice, right, and so we going on Thursday. Uh, Leonard gets up and Leonard and I weren't particularly close for Nette Leonard Fournette, and he's like, grown man, sure is? Sure is still is? It has been for a while. But he looked that way in college, he looked that way in high school. Yes, he's a grown ass man. He goes, man, look Foster's out there. He was the only one scrapping. The entire defense mobbed him like what the fuck are we gonna do? We're gonna we're gonna You're just gonna cower away and be a bitch.
Speaker 3: No, I ain't doing that.
Speaker 2: So he goes, uh, we're gonna fight today, and I expect every motherfucker in this room coaches included to be on their ass, right, and so.
Speaker 3: Are his office getting juiced up?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we're getting hyped right. So we ran a little counter like a little white counterplay to the left, and one of my boys came through and and hit a dude and they started scrapping down the field and I'll tell you what, everyone, including our offensive coordinator, dead sprint to the pile. It was like we'd yeah, we had planned to jump. It was fucking hilarious, dude, it was. It was so bad, but jumped in with the defensive dudes that whoever it was, yeah, whoever was there was in the mix, was there, like there was my I was. I was just on the ground, like kill, gonna do it, and it was my boy. He's like, what the fuck are you doing? He's like, what the fuck are you doing? And then he was sitting in my locker waiting for me with a fucking lead pipe and I'm like, not gonna.
Speaker 3: The same day after that practice, yeah, yeah, yeah, and what happened?
Speaker 2: Bad news, but nothing. I went and got a workout in.
Speaker 3: He can't.
Speaker 2: He came in, come on in and like, yeah, yeah, bring uh do we got that chair?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can bring it in a chair. To sit. I was in the wrong mind you, Uh, this man got hit him.
Speaker 2: This man got hit out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: You're choking him.
Speaker 1: And then you're going the locker room after practice that he's sitting at your locker with the lead pipe.
Speaker 2: So we had the hangers. We had hanger like no one had hangers in the fucking locker room. But we had like these bars right over the top that if you took it out, it basically just turns into a lead pipe. So he's just sitting in my locker with a lead pipe, like, hey, let's fucking get it on. Would I think that he was swinging the lead pipe with me? Probably not if he was losing.
Speaker 3: Maybe what was your decision when you saw that he was holding the lead pipe.
Speaker 2: And he didn't see me. He was holding the lead pipe and he was ready due his dress to fight. I was like, shoes off, put his tennis shoes on. Uh, shirt off. He's still taped. I think he went and taped his fingers, and I'm like, I'm not ready for this. I'm still in it, and this is foreshadowing. I'm still in cleats in my shoulder pads.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go to hit it.
Speaker 2: To the fucking weight room and get a little pump in after this Thursday's practice. So he comes to the weight room and he's like, he kind of de escalates, like, look, man, do that shit again, like I'll hurt you.
Speaker 3: I'll hurt you.
Speaker 2: I'll put that on my daughter. And I'm like, all right, man, my bad.
Speaker 3: My bad. That's my bad, my bad even there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, puts it on your family. I'll probably back down. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 3: That Saturday rolls around. I was gonna say, I know there's more because we have our we have our.
Speaker 2: Scrimmage in Tiger Stadium, and uh, one of our backs catches a route in the flat and I just ran a corner and so I come back and peel a linebacker's face off, right, peel his face.
Speaker 3: Off, and uh, I'm sure he doesn't see you coming.
Speaker 2: He sture didn't, he shure didn't. Mouthpiece went flying, He almost did a somersault backflip. Uh. It was bad.
Speaker 3: It was bad.
Speaker 2: But then like the entire defense lit up.
Speaker 3: They loved it.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh, we're gonna jump you, We're gonna jump you.
Speaker 3: Well that's what we're doing.
Speaker 2: We're gonna suck you up. Yeah, we're gonna jump you, We're gonna suck you up. It's like I'm lining up. I'm like some fucking eighteen year old white kid from New Orleans, Louisiana jeests but high school private at the guy. So I'm like, fuck, oh, it's about to be scrappy. My dad. My dad told me, hey, look look, just swing and fucking run. That's so you're getting jumped. Swing, run, don't go to the ground. I said, all right, bet bet. So I get back to the locker room and guys like, look, walking with me, We'll make sure it's the one on one.
Speaker 3: No one will jump. I'm like, nah, man, fuck that.
Speaker 2: Fuck that. I'm walking through the side entrance. Fuck that. So this guy, So, this guy walks up to me. Uh, he's probably a little concussed, but he goes and uh He's like, let's go. And I'm like, all right, I know this is coming. I knew it was coming. Take my pads off, right, I'm going to take my shoes off. Took my pads off. Second my pads were off my body, put them to the side, turn back and look at him. Left hook, left hook motion, right here, clean, right here?
Speaker 1: Oh brother, So he was sitting there and he was like, all right, let's go and everybody square.
Speaker 3: It up, and he was ready down. Oh no, no, I was kind of by my life.
Speaker 2: It was actually it was a lot tone and what I thought it was. But actually that's good.
Speaker 3: I'm missing this.
Speaker 2: He walked up in the front right and then the guy with the lead pipe from before walked up on his on his left right and to his other side was a good was a good friend of mine. And I'm like, what the fun man I'm doing here?
Speaker 3: Man, it is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Okay, there was an offensive lineman. He's like, oh, so you need this, David Kelves, here's a good I'm sorry I've never shared this story poping, but there's a good friend of mine.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: He started singing Kevin Gasee. He started singing, Uh, there's a few wrong ways.
Speaker 3: And they don't make her right new bold ways.
Speaker 2: You know her wrong?
Speaker 3: Bro? I was, I can never I'll started to seeing me. He started singing because he knew it was about that. But he goes, there's a few wrong ways and they don't So I started bro.
Speaker 2: I was, I was like, I think of back on it.
Speaker 3: I laughed, but like in the moment I was fucked.
Speaker 2: He threw a left to call me clean. I'm bleeding, and I looked at him and said them, well posting ship I ever said in my life. I said you good now, and he goes just sat there. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I buckled back and I'm bleeding and I'm like you good now, and.
Speaker 2: He's like, boa charge me, same left hook, though duffed it, grabbed him and we fu I'm in cleats, right, and we're on tile, sliding across the fucking bathroom floor.
Speaker 3: We hit the wall.
Speaker 2: I bang his head against the wall, and by that point a walk on putter came and broke up the fight. Right came and broke up the fight. He almost got jumped because he broke this fight up. Uh that everyone was just waiting to see, Like it was either I was gonna give my assvther like I was gonna fucking fend for myself right.
Speaker 3: Oh dude.
Speaker 2: It was fucking terrible. So I just started training room. Go to the training room, grab some fucking paper towels, wipe my shit clean, and I'm like and I got a bag ice. They're like, what happened? Like I swear up and fell neils yeah, I slipped and fell. They're like, all right, whatever it think our first fight story that's been told on busting Marin.
Speaker 3: I wasn't bad either. Yeah, no, it wasn't bad.
Speaker 2: It wasn't bad.
Speaker 3: Gets a good time getting smoked. I love the Are you good?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I said, you're good?
Speaker 2: Fuck that, then left hook I got popped. Yeah. He was one for two on significant strikes. I was one for one. It's not a big deal. But like, no, it's keeping tracked.
Speaker 1: I don't know who when is that fight? But speaking of I don't know why fighting in Max Crosby. The kid loves the UFC walk.
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Max wanted me to let you know he's out working you today. Max is uh man, I almost said, you know, here we go. A matter of fact, I have I have notes from Max.
Speaker 2: Whatever whatever you're saying. I caught two flights today, Max, and I made sure not to check. I'd make sure not to check my bags so that as I was walking through the airport, I could do shoulders and grippork and I guarantee you one't doing that today.
Speaker 3: No way, he was doing that much extra.
Speaker 2: He's the Wednesday, it's Max's off day. Really, he's probably eating hall of it at home with his wife and his three dogs. He's got a dog that looks like a fucking alligator. The thing is so nice, but it's scary as fuck.
Speaker 1: He also wanted me to mention his dominance against you in two K as well as walk through before practice.
Speaker 2: He's the worst walk through player I've ever played with.
Speaker 3: In my fucking life.
Speaker 2: Like, all right, here's the thing, here's the thing with this motherfucker.
Speaker 3: All Right, he'll go. He'll say that, I'll get up going, he'll go.
Speaker 2: And here's this thing with that mother I love I love.
Speaker 3: Him to death. He's one of he's one of my best friends. He probably will be for a very long time. Uh, but he'll go.
Speaker 2: And like, obviously, I'm just trying to do my ship right. I'm just trying to I'm just trying to get ready for practice. And this motherfucker is sprung up ready to go, going nearly full speed at every junction of the day. So we're going, and I go to like just give him a little jam, like a little chip as I head out to the flat right, one of those little jam chipped flat routes, and uh, I go and he flashes and spikes inside. And as he spikes inside, he's like, don't reach. I'm like, it's a fucking walk through. Like that's like, come back. He goes, mam, man, you're hot, Like obviously you're mad. Like you're obviously mad. I'm like, you were talking?
Speaker 3: Was he charged up when he's saying this to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think he was probably just trying to get under my skin. You don't think he's just being you don't think he was being competitive.
Speaker 2: No, I think he was just being a dickhead because he knows he can be.
Speaker 3: He knew he's getting under your skins. Oh yeah, he knows how to get under my skin.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: When I came out to be like the uh prep like in the walk Thros, I had to be the service tight end, you know, the boy I don't get the longest arms, but this man, Max would literally just fucking throw me, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'll bet hey man cut that shit out.
Speaker 1: Yeah No, because there becomes why I getting up and in I'm like, oh, he's like, oh that's what I do.
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 2: He'll long arm you, and he will rip you and it makes you look he'll make you look stupid. There's the reason he paid him all that money. He's a fucking good player. He's a good paid pain too. Yeah, as he should meet too, me too. Two K No, two K, he's no, he's he's really not he's really not like that in too K alright, let's talk about two K now, Yeah, no, he's fine, he's not like that in two K.
Speaker 3: Wou'd you guys play on lines? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he doesn't have any lag though. He doesn't play gritty, bro, He doesn't play gritty. He shoots a bunch of threes. He doesn't want to bang in the post. He really doesn't.
Speaker 3: He's just getting out the way. He's he's a bitch.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 3: How would you rank your friends in the locker room? How would I rank them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: One, top three for the boys to stee top three, because this will go in the group chet.
Speaker 2: I know I gotta be I gotta be really really locked in. So I'd say I'd say a Meek Robertson number one. A Meek Robertson. I know you don't know who that is, but he's a he's a uh you're telling me for a loop, right, he's a fourteen. He's a fourteen seventy five raiders way legend Amik Robertson. Number one guy in the locker room following him, probably number two is Darn Harmon, another guy you don't know. I love I love this darn Harmon guy. Guy always makes it, makes it always on time, makes it everywhere he always needs to be. And uh, probably Darren Waller, Probably Darren. I'll give you an easy one. I'll give you one that's a little more on the on the Yeah, because.
Speaker 3: You're not choosing the boys. You just said Max one of your best friends.
Speaker 2: He probably will be one of my best friends all time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's just been in the locker room though.
Speaker 2: That's kind of like outside of the locker room.
Speaker 3: You know, you guys are best friends instead of the locker room.
Speaker 2: No, fuck that guy.
Speaker 3: He made me delete my tweet. What's well?
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 3: He did?
Speaker 2: You're his It's yeah. Sorry, that was good.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: He was all up and arms and I won't put words in his mouth because he said he was getting a lot of heat pull words in his mouth. But he made me delete that tweet where there's that game going out there on that betch of Rette party and they were like they were.
Speaker 3: Like jerking those things first, and I wrote that tweet saying this is Max's favorite game for the locker room.
Speaker 1: He was kind of, uh, I feel like looking back, he was sort of hinting and feeling me out to see if he could tell me to delete it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then twenty four hours went by him.
Speaker 1: The next day he's like, hey, comp like, for real, man, I'm gonna need you to take that tweet off and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking, like, Bro, that was fucking Twitter. You're you're a funny guy.
Speaker 2: Man. I don't want to get too much credit, you know. Yeah, yeah, funny was that little fun That ship was fucking hilarious.
Speaker 3: Max's favorite to him a locker room man, I always asked you.
Speaker 2: To plan for practice.
Speaker 3: Oh bro, you're a funny dude. Man.
Speaker 2: That ship really fucking yeah. No, it was all through her locker room. No, he was, I mean, he wasn't getting bullied, but yeah or whatever.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he im like he's taking heat like he's like, my dad hit me up and dude, because there's obviously a bystander that's just taking bullets, ricochet bullets from that horse, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, So I was like all I was like, all right, bro, God, I was fucking so we do tear talk? What kind of tear talk lists you got for us?
Speaker 3: Jack? Are you familiar with tear talk?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I don't watch your shit?
Speaker 1: Oh right, No, that's just being disrespectful. We interrupt this episode to bring you wealth Front. No free shoutouts. Wealth Front. If you're keeping cash anywhere that isn't paying you a high interest rate, listen to the boy right here, Listen, good watch. Whatever the case may be, listen the up. Wealth Front is a saving and investing app that can help you earn more on your money.
Speaker 3: And build wealth for your future.
Speaker 1: The wealth Front cash account gives everyone a one point four percent apy interest rate, which is twenty times what traditional banks pay. So if you kept ten thousand dollars in a well Front cash account for a year, you'd be on pace to turn an extra one hundred and forty dollars a year instead of like seven bucks. That means why your money earns twenty times more. You can keep saving more, whether that's for an emergency fund which is super important, a down payment, or your honeymoon to Rome. That is a no brainer and unlike other savings options. You'll always have access to your money thanks to unlimited free transfers, free access to over nineteen thousand ATMs, and no account fees. Let me say that again, zero account fees. And if you ever want to invest with well front, you can move your money into the market in minutes to grow it even more for the long term. If you're young out there, definitely look into that because the long the long game is where you need to be. Getting a cash account is super easy and it only takes a few minutes to sign up and then start earning one point four percent ap y interest on all of your cash. And if you start now you'll get a free fifty dollars bonus with a five hundred dollars deposit. There's already nearly half a million people using wealth front to save more, earn more, and build long term wealth.
Speaker 3: So do not wait. Earn one point four percent on your cash today.
Speaker 1: Visit wealthfront dot com forward slash Busting to get started. That's wealth from dot Com Forward slash Busting. This is a no brainer, boys, and it's great news because this has been a paid endorsement from wealth Front.
Speaker 3: Back to the episode see my game Day outfice.
Speaker 2: What are they? What are they?
Speaker 3: Do you know? Are you a good? Mean? What what do I?
Speaker 2: There's well, if you don't know, then you don't know. It's okay if you don't know. But I do, I do, guess not I do. I do throwback jerseys of all the teams that were planned. I'll do like like related jerseys to the teams that were planned.
Speaker 3: It's well, you're talking about where you're.
Speaker 1: Talking about pregame yeah, previom Yeah yeah, okay, yeah, you're thinking of huge like for for the actual game.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we're not talking about your game day fits.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you've rocked the row back jerseys? Is what I thought he was talking about.
Speaker 3: Is that one spark yours?
Speaker 1: Bro? So you're just bringing like, let's just keep an NFL because I would need time to study.
Speaker 2: This guy. Utumber Parent was on podcast all those lists.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking we might do four movies. You might be fired up about that one.
Speaker 2: But you want to do this, That's fine, I'll do I'll do a crossover reference between what you want to do and what I want to do.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: You see in the movie Semi Pro Semi Pro with Will Ferrell. Yeah, up in Uh, let's sports Michigan. Let's these forts movies. No, I'm just I'm just saying. This past year, to the last Denver Broncos game, I wore a uh, I wore a flint flint tropic uh coffee black jersey, which was a fantastic, fantastic jersey to go to get out of there.
Speaker 6: What do you do?
Speaker 3: You just kind of sanding, like scroll around, like what's your sit? You go on?
Speaker 2: You know Rick Lay, Rix Slay, Rick Slay, he's our He's the old workout guy with the Raiders, the old dude who's always doing kettle bells. You don't know who that is, Okay, it's got to give a fuck, man.
Speaker 3: Look at this the fucking Carol on. This guy didn't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: He really doesn't care. You really don't, right, is a legend amongst the Raiders, the Raiders community.
Speaker 3: I know who you're talking about. Yeah, yeah, he handles all my jersey ship. What do you mean he handles it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just talk about it. We talked about it, and I go on, I go on, you tell him what you want to websites and I just go grab the ship.
Speaker 3: You tell him what you want.
Speaker 2: He gets it for you.
Speaker 3: No, we just we Oh, he gives you ideas, you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we talk shop. It's a good it's a good deal. So you want to do sports movies? Sure, what what do you you go first? Guess first, man, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Three. You got tier one through three? Three is obviously your number three, Tier two, two, Tier one? Would that be wonder or would would be it would be m So you can start with three and if you want to take some time. I'm not against it. I'm not against it.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen all that.
Speaker 3: Boy, your following movies?
Speaker 2: What's the and you guys can help me out the peanut Gallery. Yeah, I mean you guys are what makes it, makes it go. Don't take it.
Speaker 3: You guys make the show go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen that, gather that's not a big it's not which which movie you're talking about. Look, if someone approach you're one, then just say it.
Speaker 3: No, it's not, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's a funny movie. But like, it's not, it's not all the way up there for me. What's the movie where the boy gets the uh gets the baseball powers and becomes the best picture?
Speaker 3: Yeah, rookie of the year.
Speaker 2: Is it yeah.
Speaker 3: I remember seeing that for the first time. Unbelievable movie. I gotta does Uh does jousting count as a sport movie in Franciscan? Yeah in the Olympics, right.
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 3: Fencing? Fencing is in the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Jousting is like an ain't in medieval practice?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah, I know, we know sword fighting.
Speaker 2: I think there's a second hunter ren for like called medieval time. You're telling me about the one with the you're a har yeah.
Speaker 1: But movie you're talking about the one with the fucking the joker, yes.
Speaker 2: He led, Yeah, yeah, nice tales your sports movie. That's what it is, guys. I don't really fucking know, but I just had a great story to connect it, uh, just because it was a sport to me. So I went outside, went outside after I watched that movie the first time, and I was fucking fired up. Man, Right, So I go and I take my little fucking Razor scooter and we had an old mailbox in the back. Brunther, I'll tell you what, I fucking took it to that mailbox. My dad came outside. I thought it was gonna be pissed. He thought it was the funniest thing he ever fucking saw. He said, look at this fucking oversized eight year old on a razor scooter with a I took the room I took.
Speaker 3: It was like a rake I took.
Speaker 2: I unscrewed the rake out of its fucking stick and was fucking going at it.
Speaker 3: Dude, I was lit. I was nice. That was nice at fun. Did you ever like get the neighbor kids or compete with it?
Speaker 2: Oh, one of those kids. I'd have been paled one of those kids, no question. Kids couldn't fuck with me.
Speaker 3: There's scooter one is nice. So so you're your tears. Oh yeah, Medieval Times is number three?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Whatever it is? Uh, let's go.
Speaker 3: Uh what is it? Rookie of the Year. Sure, yeah, yeah, Rookie the Year. You don't say sure? This is your list?
Speaker 2: Man, Guys, I don't really. I'm not a fucking huge, huge movie guy. Give me your list.
Speaker 3: I could give some, have some have some thought. God, sit up, you actually care? Now?
Speaker 2: Go ahead? Oh shout up Max Crosby real quick. He actually gifted me a pair of Araon monarchs. He said, uh that these things are too ugly for his feet were the words that came out of his mouth right at the front of the Philly right by those three championship trophies.
Speaker 3: He doesn't deserve the worshoes like this.
Speaker 14: I agree, he goes way too hard. You see the ship that he wears. You see all the jewelry is now, I do I mean to be fair? His like his eyes down jewelry kind of.
Speaker 2: I mean it kind of blows your Instagram necklace off out of the water.
Speaker 3: But we don't really have to talk about that if we don't want to. Man wears like five necklaces and like three watches.
Speaker 2: Yeah there's Yeah, he's bling, bling the fuck out. Yeah, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I mean, I got paid. He just he did make good bit jealous Yeah yeah, me too, me too, me too. But i'd say my movies now, I'm gonna take it. I'm gonna take a minute because I gotta think. We think about Space Jam two and it's dog shit. We don't want Space Jam one good movie. I'll tell you what Space Jam one. The best thing they did in that movie was put.
Speaker 3: Bill Murray in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, favorite actor of all time, it's your favorite actor of all time whole time.
Speaker 3: It's not particularly close.
Speaker 2: Wow, unbelievable. I felt I was, I was a nine year old kid on a fucking sailboat out of my mind board and uh, I popped in the movie Ghostbusters, and I fucking fell in love with the humor that Bill Murray has. Uh he's he's one of my favorite.
Speaker 3: Like glowing talking about it. I like the guy man, He's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I feel like my mix of movies would be like, uh, the heart o movies, you know what I'm saying. Sure, Like I think the Tier three.
Speaker 3: Has to be.
Speaker 1: Friday Night Lights. I thought that was a show. It's also a show, but the movie Okay, I haven't seen either. Tier two would be Remember the Titans, Gotcha?
Speaker 3: Tier one? The Rocky series.
Speaker 2: Boxing does count? Doesn't boxing? Dust counting?
Speaker 3: Doest count? Rocky?
Speaker 1: As a fucking hitter, I would go Rocky one, two three. I probably wouldn't go Rocky one, two three, four.
Speaker 3: You don't like four to me? He forced to mainstream four Man or fours not with the boys. Yeah, like four four is.
Speaker 1: Like everyone's favorite Rocky movie because it's like the Russian. Yeah, you want to be different, like you actually know Rocky culture, like one of those guys, So.
Speaker 2: You want to intentionally be different, correct, not intentionally, but it's not good it it's cool.
Speaker 1: No, it's like, uh, you know when people hear like a popular song and all of a sudden, I love that artist and you're like, here, you have been rocking with that artist in the last decade. People like, oh, I love Rocky four, but they had seen the other Rocky movies, but they're like, oh, I love Rocky Rocky four was the best one, but what now the gritty ones? No, Rocky one is the best, Okay, Rocky twos, the good ones, Well, Rocky four would probably go after that, although I am a big fan of three because he loses.
Speaker 3: Then he's got to get the eye of the tiger back.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: But bro, with four, you kill Apollo Creed like you murder somebody. Somebody dies in the boxing rate, Yeah if he and the dude stands there. If he dies, he dies. Imagine this day and age.
Speaker 1: If a boxer, here's somebody in a ring, Cameras are everywhere, and the comment.
Speaker 3: Is, if he dies, he dies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's bad. That's bad. That's bad media, that's bad.
Speaker 1: Like, and then this dude is getting injected steroids and the average punch for like a heavyweight fighter.
Speaker 3: This could be I could be way off here, but it might be like sixteen hundred pounds. Fact check that you.
Speaker 13: Average average average punch, like you know, yeah, average power, but heavyweight body.
Speaker 2: You know the conversion.
Speaker 12: But what I'm saying is there lots to Ivan Drago was swinging for like almost three thousand, over three thousand, maybe over four He's killing somebody some.
Speaker 3: Shit you just made up? Is this a freezer?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, this is something I've thought about before, but it's been a it's been a while because I'm clearly haven't.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I know you've thought about it before, but like just with the units.
Speaker 4: Of the boxing, fours.
Speaker 7: Too being hit, why supports arguing fifteen?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's not that bad type of Ivan Drago PSI I'm telling you was on there. But anyway, all I'm saying is like it's just a very far fetched you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I love the soundtrack and I love the montage. If you're not juicing, you're not trying.
Speaker 2: Quote Will Compton twenty quote the twenty twenty one Yeah, quote Foster Moreau quote have you ever sambled with it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. I was accused anyone thought about it? God? No, fuck, I never thought about it. No, man being why you never thought about it? No? Why were you accused of it? Did you pop?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I went.
Speaker 3: I went from high school.
Speaker 2: I was two twenty five and I showed up to college and I was like two sixty five.
Speaker 3: So you were accused by like what message board people? My close friends on the football team all accuse me. I thought, there's like some fucking serious accusations.
Speaker 1: We type in Foster A Row pe ds like there's gonna be some article of you being accused of it.
Speaker 3: That's just that's just a compliment to me. Now do you know what you're talking about?
Speaker 1: But anyway, those are my tears Rocky Yeah one remember the Titans two Friday Lights three?
Speaker 3: To give you an idea, Yeah, you can help you out. Yeah, you don't even know you're number one.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know anything about that.
Speaker 1: You're blowing this segment just to put that in perspective, you know, I mean, if I did my homework like this would be a lot easier.
Speaker 3: But obviously I just wasn't prepared. And that's so do you do you want to go into this and end without a tier one.
Speaker 2: No, no, what do you got?
Speaker 3: Just we got the list? Broll yeah, here here what yours? Michael number? I was giving my number of God, he's got a deep ass voice.
Speaker 2: He does it.
Speaker 3: Warrior. That's a good movie. That's a good movie. Guys.
Speaker 2: Look at some of these fucking look at this, some of these fucking.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: It's like that Draft Day.
Speaker 2: Draft Give me my picks back, you pancake eating motherfucker. Great?
Speaker 3: What you never seen Draft Day? Yeah, I've seen that. I mean, just gotta good on. Come on now, Kevin.
Speaker 2: Gossler, Oh you know what, and it's not it's not even on this list, but uh, Caddy Shack, Caddy, Phil Murray, Caddy Shack, number one, Caddyshack, you're number one, Rookie of the year, number two, and your number three is uh what was it? Nice tale, mads time, whatever, whatever it is, it's good.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be a fire list. I can't wait till that goes. That's a fucking good ass list.
Speaker 8: All right, boys, Well, listen, we all know that Will is doing. He did tighten you was outstanding. I'm now calling him remotely. I'm still in the Great White North next week, given it that my van does not just scrap out on me on the dusty trail back then in Nashville, Tennessee.
Speaker 4: I'll be back. I'll be back on the bus. It'll be absolutely fantastic.
Speaker 8: I will say, you know, our guests, our guests is never gonna, never gonna disrespect our guests, So it's not it's not my place to do that.
Speaker 4: I got a little off with the Night's Tale, and I really think Will just.
Speaker 8: Thought of three movies off the top and didn't put a lot of thought into it. It's tough to say that because we're a podcast that promotes dudes hyping other dudes, you know, But that's just a tough claim.
Speaker 2: It's tough.
Speaker 8: It's gonna do well on the charts because it is. The people love our podcast. People love sports and mostly love football, so people are gonna like it. But I think once we hear these three as really you might change your mind. So I'll get right into it, my.
Speaker 2: Ma'am.
Speaker 8: My Tier three is in my opinion and absolute here. It could have actually gone up a little bit, but.
Speaker 3: Damn, but damn.
Speaker 8: And I want to give an honorable mention to one actually first, my honorable mention is going to.
Speaker 4: Go to Happy Gilmore.
Speaker 8: It's the reason why it is honorable mention is I didn't think of it naturally.
Speaker 4: It didn't come to my head right away.
Speaker 8: And when the boys were talking about it before the show at Oh with This and I heard something of ring Happy Gilmore, I just couldn't steal it.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't be enough respect to the game. So for that it only makes honorable mention. Mike Tier three is going to be a movie that came out in twenty eleven.
Speaker 8: Mister Tom Hardy, a phenomenal actor, is just an alcoholic thatction.
Speaker 4: Who comes back into town.
Speaker 8: Him and his brother used to fight back in the day, and his brother is now a teacher trying to make ends meet for his wife and his kid. The two of them end up getting into a UFC challenge and fight it out for what I believe is one hundred K and make it all the way to the top and fight each other out.
Speaker 4: That movie is an absolute tear jerker.
Speaker 8: To part I'm not gonna I'm not gonna do spoilers, but when Buddy's trying to tell his other brother.
Speaker 4: To cap and he's trying, I'm trying. It's beautiful and overall, I just think it's a phenomenal movie.
Speaker 3: That movie is called Warrior.
Speaker 4: It is fan fuck fantastic. My Next Year is a classic.
Speaker 8: It's just It'll lapse forever a legendary comedian and Chevy Chase dude. It is so unreal, it's so amazing. Everyone knows the story. In the background off my Tier two, which is Caddyshack, you can't beat it. Not a golf guy personally, not a golf guy, don't. I don't do it very often. I've actually probably played eighteen holes my entire life. It's it's a gentleman sport. It's a game that's meant to be played by people that have made it, and I personally have not, so therefore I can't play the game. But caddy Shack is just not only is the Mount rushmore comedic movies, it's in there for the sports as well.
Speaker 4: So I love that.
Speaker 8: And my final, my Tier one, my number one go to the most inspirational sports.
Speaker 4: Movie of all time is gonna have to go to a gentleman. It's not even pro sports.
Speaker 8: It's like a minor league hockey and a young man named Doug the thug Glass in the beginning of the movie, he's just a glorified seerity guard. No one really knows where this whole thing is gonna go. Ends up beating the shit out of the guy, goes to a hockey trial, beats the ship up a whole entire team, and becomes an absolute enforcer, only to go against the best enforcer hockey's ever seen, Ross the Boss Ray and that.
Speaker 4: Showdown at the end of the movie, Doug. That Doug Glass being so polite the whole time.
Speaker 8: Ross and Boss Ray has got that food man shoe, he's got that smoker's at it. Dude, He's punching the ship the cement wall, doue bumps, bumps every single time.
Speaker 2: That is my tier one.
Speaker 8: The movie Doone Baby, Doone One is God's tears. In my opinion, I'll be honest with you. Gone two's a polish It's a terrible movie, and I hate saying that out loud, but it's awful.
Speaker 4: But Goon one is the most inspirational sports movie of all time. And that's my tears.
Speaker 8: With that being said, boys, after since you've heard the beautiful tears, let's get back to the episode with the boys did you have fun?
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, this was good. You try to get me in trouble a little early, but I kind of eased and it's good. It's good.
Speaker 3: Gotta help you out. No since the fear, so I'm like, oh, he thinks I'm trying to get him. Guys, there's no fear. There's no fear, no fear, no doubt.
Speaker 1: We covered a lot of stuff. He's all about his movies. He thinks the Raiders are the best team in the AFCU West. You know he's gonna hold out for a new deal. A subscribe like comment, all that fun stuff. Do I have any as always.
Speaker 2: Boys?
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell us always man for the boys.
Speaker 1: M m hm