Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security, and going to Rashad's point earlier, no one like as black and brown people, We're not even.
Speaker 3: Supposed to have this information. These kind of family secrets are supposed to be kept within families and not share with the public. So do with it as you choose to. But you need to get your risk down on every trade. So number one, once again, I want you to find a way to trade bigger size in your trades. You need to have smaller draw down. And if I can give one more bonus tip for traders, I'm gonna be honest. You're not taking a craft serious enough. Too many of you want to How many of you please put yes and chat if you actually like went through seven hundred or one thousand stocks last year and marked off the ideal prices where to get in. It takes work, even on the holidays when I'm talking to them. Shotty is like on a treadmill, which you like trout what you're doing, same routine, going.
Speaker 2: Through different boards.
Speaker 3: I'm like, damn, you got a new land, Sye, Mike, I need to twelve.
Speaker 4: To twenty four millimeter with the scent of lands.
Speaker 3: I'm like, damn, you stay on being h how many how many of you took three weeks off and you're really just now getting back into the motion. Crying at this every day there's millions and millions and millions of dollars able to be able to be made in the space if you can trade. But I think some people keep quitting too much. Stop quitting on you if you want to get the back.
Speaker 5: Hopeful helps on the year of you.
Speaker 4: The year of you. Yeah, man, like that that is a fact. Yep, that is a fact. And the great thing is like, even when I was an advisor, don't forget like you know, going through like me ands and stuff when I was learning first couple of years, like training, and they always say, like, you know, focus on on high network individuals, like that's what you should focus on, Like those those are the clients. That's like, you can't make money with people that aren't high network. That was a key emphasis of it. And they like really droll that in your head where it's like you know, everyday people they're like they could be great people, but our products are services is not for them, Like it's the government program literally told me it's government programs things of that nature that can help people like that. But what we're talking about, don't focus on that focus behind that You're gonna waste your time. This is what I'm trying to explain to you. I'm trying to get you guys to understand this, Like we we democratize education when it comes to financial literacy, don't. Sometimes when you have it's hard to appreciate things when there's an abundance of it and there's an abundance of information. And what happens over the course of time is that you have different phases. When you first receive the information, it's a euphorious it's like a relationship. You're in an euphoria stage. Then you become numb to it, then you actually have some level of resistance from it. Then there's a certain level of envy. And this is the thing that's that's the crazy part about life. It's like when you're helping somebody, right, and it's like you got to be careful who you help because it's like when you're helping somebody and they're not really even worthy of helping them. What happens is that you give them a hundred dollars, give them a hundred dolls, you give one hundred dollar. They say thank you, that's my maink and they you for life, they champion you. And then it's like at some point there's a switch that happens and they don't even realize that they shouldn't even be getting one hundred dollars, and they look at it like they should get thousands, they should be getting more, because if you're giving me one hundred, how much money do you have to even give me a hundred? Right, So now it's a certain level of entitlement that comes in when they haven't done a tenth of the work that you've done. They don't even deserve one hundred dollars. But now they looking at it like damn, that's like yo, bro, you can't give me a thousand, Like why not just give it to me? You got it? Why not? And then at some point don't work for it. But at some point there's some level of envy. And then at some point that envy just costs to spill over and you're like, bro, like I don't got it. I don't got no money for you. Now that's me all three?
Speaker 3: How many cut you off? If you actually, if anything, I ain't got it? You robbing from Xander. I won't let you ride him. I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Well it's a dangerous cycle because now at that point, now they could potentially try to harm you. And now it's a three to sixty moment where the person that you actually help went from gratitud to envy. Now is a certain level of danger. This happens all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the more you help, the less and less appreciative that people are of the help. But this happens not only This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC Ernest What's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like? The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl don't wait, don't have it. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President true America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Flee in on that type of level, this happens on social media now. People want to Now, they want to slander you. Now, they want to say that you don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: The information that they give is not really that, it's not really that beneficial. It's basic information, and it's like, well what you have before.
Speaker 3: This big facts I want to see. I mean because even even when I was talking to somebody yesterday, I'm like, I never agree with having a handler to handle the business. They're like, no, you should, it works. You just picked the wrong person. I'm like, if I made myself financially free and they're not as a place where I am networthwise, why I need somebody to handle my business when I made myself broke then made myself rich seems like common sense. No, you need to give more, create your own opportunity. Be grateful twenty twenty three. Even boundaries, Hey, even the red Panda. I'm gonna give you all the prices, y'all take them, and red Panda, you don't get a chance to like message me because you want to date me and all that you are two at thirty and participity No baby, no, no, even though you gotta be a certain caliber too. No no, say no more twenty twenty three. To keep the and and I tell my friends this all the time and family, I see why celebrities move the way that they do and then restrict access because you can give so much that you can make everyone end up hating you because they feel like once again you're old more And if you go broke, they're gonna say I never asked you to give me that.
Speaker 2: That's a fact.
Speaker 5: Really, man, your gratitude determines your letter.
Speaker 4: Like I always say that the part when you out, the last thing I said about this, this is this is just gym for life. When you up, they're gonna always say, like, Yo, can you help me? Can you do something for me? You didn't do enough for me when you down your luck. When you down your luck, the only thing they gonna say is that's crazy, that's crazy. Are you gonna tell me story? You're gonna tell you my whole story about how your car got repossessed and your kid is hungry. They're gonna listen to it. They're gonna listen to the whole entire story. They gonna look you in your eyes. It's one or two things they're gonna say. They're either gonna say that's crazy, or you're gonna keep you in prayer and won't pray for you, won't even pray for you, not gonappen. They'll say that that's how, that's how crazy. Like these people will say that. They will say, I'm a pray for you, and they won't even pray for you. They just say like they won't even they won't even like your picture, let alone trying to help you, Like they won't like they won't even say a prayer for you, bro, Like they'll say I'm gonna pray for you and won't even pray for you. These are the type of This is the type of generation that were a.
Speaker 3: Whole even man, Yo, bro, I need five thousand dollars because I said, you don't even know my mama name. Like, what you mean you want to repost the market Monday's flyer?
Speaker 5: You don't give you five grand yo?
Speaker 2: Bro? That that literally.
Speaker 5: I had a gentleman called me the other day. You want to start a business, and you figured, like, Yo, you're from where I'm from. This makes perfect. And so I'm like, I don't like the idea. I think it's bad. How much is it going to cost to get this business off the ground? Ten million dollars? I said, you haven't made one hundred thousand in a year, how are you gonna get ten million? But that's where you come in. Now, that's not where I come in, Bro, That's actually not why I come in. This is a person who's never ever not liked the picture, not reposted a story, nothing, Just like yo, I know you.
Speaker 3: No one wants to hear about you, guys, drum pains. Remember how wild when you were up and come in and I remember when you had two thousand followers, I was financially free. The into might clip that up oppose from twenty sixteen.
Speaker 5: Radue goes the long way. And even at the level that we're at, man, we still are very gracious with anybody's time. It doesn't matter who it is, right, So if somebody invites us to do something, we're on time, we're punctual, and we're gracious for the opportunity. Man, it goes a long way. You never know the person you meet, you know, could change your life. And that we still live by that, so like gratitude is vitally important. Man, y'all got to really understand that.
Speaker 4: My graduates from my school being force back drop drop Mike drot bag drop draft.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one third thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,