Speaker 1: North say Chicago, Psalm, get in here. It's one more thing.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and getty. One more thing, says this ad lib. Sure, if you were speaking English for a second.
Speaker 1: If you're a fan of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's marriage, you'll know that that's their four children.
Speaker 2: And I've got more on that in just a second.
Speaker 3: But wow, I want to hear that list again.
Speaker 1: So here's a little text exchange I had with my son yesterday. On the way home, I texted him I did something terrible. I'll be home in three minutes. I stopped at Fluffy's Donuts. Here's something you got to remember about texting that I've noticed too, especially if you like look at it on your watch or you get the alert on your phone. You often only get the first sentence or a few words. So all he saw was I did something terrible. It's like like you can send to an employee, boss, girlfriend, whatever I need to talk about dinner Friday night or something like that. But if all they see is I need to talk, Yeah, all of a sudden, it's super serious. And I've had that alf the sort of thing happen on both ends anyway. So I sent my son that text and he just saw the top part and he said, oh my god, I thought you hit someone or killed someone. They said, no, I stopped at Fluffy's Donuts. I just bought one million donuts. He said, well, I guess I'll take my belt off. Wow, the acorn does not fall far from No, it does not. I keep having this thing where I hit the donut sh which I should never go to the donor shop, period, But I stop at the donut shop and it's like closing time, and so they're just like giving away donuts. I want to buy a donut, and they said, here I get, I'll give you this whole box.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks, I guess, and.
Speaker 4: Then you go and give them to your neighbors as a gesture.
Speaker 1: I did that a couple of weeks ago. But God, remember that. So I gave I I got new neighbors, and I took them the box of donuts that I just didn't want, and.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the neighborhood exactly.
Speaker 1: I said, well, over to the neighborhood and everything like that, and he yelled, Hey, our neighbor's really nice. He got us these donuts. And then just the other day over the weekend, I was doing something and I saw my new neighbor and he said to someone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the guy that gave us the donuts. No, so I live.
Speaker 5: It looks glad you enjoyed those. Here's a here's a stack of my old undershirts I don't wear anymore.
Speaker 3: Can you use these?
Speaker 2: Thanks, donut man.
Speaker 1: I just go through my mailbox and pick out all the junk mail. Here there's a bunch of coupons.
Speaker 3: Just giving leftovers out of your fridge food.
Speaker 4: So I've I've kind of fallen out of getting the first line of the text because I changed I updated my iOS. Now it gives me like the summary, the AI summary the other day it said somebody text message to me, thank you.
Speaker 2: It was like expressing gratitude. Would like to know what you're doing Saturday. And I'm like, oh god, the other thing interesting. Nice. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Theoretically, although, like, I gotta be careful here the uh the section of humanity that replies all when it's completely unnecessary. If I see the first line of the email, is I can be there looking forward to it. I know, oh god, somebody replied all to the group and I just swipe it. But this says dinner is Thursday night. Contact information was provided. That's good, I'm gonna touch on it, and yep, sure enough, it's just replied all to RSVP.
Speaker 3: To something unnecessarily.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the other thing that happened at the donut shop is the uh chick that worked there said you look like that actor and she mentioned a name.
Speaker 2: Did you know that?
Speaker 1: Do people tell you that? And I said, I don't know who that is. I'll have to google it to see if that's a compliment or insult. And the person working with her said, oh, it's a compliment. And the only reason I think about that is one other time somebody had said you just you look just like that guy from something or other, and then I looked.
Speaker 2: It up and I was like, oh my god, I do that's horrible. Well, who you don't know?
Speaker 4: Who the actor was?
Speaker 2: I don't seen after he got honted viruses. I don't remember who it was.
Speaker 1: It was flattering, but I had had the experience before where it was somebody and they said you looked just like somebody. I thought, oh, kind of cool. It was an attractive young woman and I looked at it. I was like, oh man, So I didn't want to look that up. Getting back to the Kardashian clan. Uh, she sat down with the Call Me Daddy podcast which gets makes the news a lot, Call Her Daddy podcast that makes a news.
Speaker 4: A lot, sat down with her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this woman Alex Cooper had some man's name.
Speaker 1: Uh. She interviews a bunch of people and makes news. And she talked to Kim Kardashian, and Kim talked more openly about being married to Kanye West and their divorce and stuff than I've heard from any interview before. I thought it was kind of interesting. It basically basically gets down to what we all knew. She met him, fell in love with him, really liked him. They had four kids together. They were married for eight years, but he's highly mentally ill, and he kept going off of his meds, and it finally got to the point where she just couldn't live that way anymore. She said it was making her crazy trying to live with a guy who she wouldn't know day to day. Whether this is there's a quote in here that's kind of nice. She starts crying about her talking to Kanye and saying, when you're the Kanye I met and fell in love with I love you and want to be with you, but when you go off your meds, you become this person that I can't stand to be around. That's when she told him that she wanted a divorce. I mean, she sounded like a real normal human being who was trying to make their marriage work with kids. That's what she sounds like. In addition to other crazy stuff that comes out, like she spends a million dollars a year on hair and makeup her look every day. Wow, and that's something Nail's hair make up the whole look. But yeah, that has to be Yeah, I'm sure it is. She probably has a number of employees and plus the products. That's something not everybody could do that she can do.
Speaker 5: That This violates the First Amendment, But maybe every influencer should have to disclose how much time and money they spend to achieve their look.
Speaker 1: Ah, that would be fantastic. Yeah yeah, yeah. It's like when I remember when I heard about weightlifting guys, like the guys who do the weightlifting, even them with their strict diets and working out, like you know, you can't work out because you've got other things to do. They still have to like starve and dehydrate themselves to look the way they look on show day, and the same with chicks, so even they don't look like them.
Speaker 5: Right every day using for men's health on the cuff, yeah yeah, yeah yeah, showing off.
Speaker 3: You're six back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course those are all worthless attributes now since you can have AI do that, an't time you want to Kim Kardashian. She is detailing an instance when she said I would come home and there would be five Lamborghinis in the driveway because he went on a binge and bought five Lamborghinis last night. Then I might come home two days later and they're all gone because he gave them all away. Wow, that's some crazy up and down, back and forth life stock ah manic Yeah yeah yeah yeah, And just that went with everything him just he she'd come home and he'd be gone.
Speaker 2: He went somewhere. He's gonna be gone for a week.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No, they hadn't talked about it, no indication. We had four kids. We gotta.
Speaker 1: Get to school and raise and everything like that. So the kids are they're currently twelve, nine, seven, and six. That's just too bad that the family couldn't stay together. They were married for eight years. As I mentioned, North is the oldest Saint is now nine, Little Chicago's turned seven, and Psalm is six. Psalm is in the Book of Psalms in the written by King David with a p.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they town. Is there a nickname? I mean only my parents when they were angry, called me Joseph. Really it's Joe.
Speaker 2: So it's shy city of big shoulders. Time for dinner. I don't know, hog hog butcher to the world, clean your room. Yeah, I'll end with this.
Speaker 1: She broke down in tears as she's telling when she finally talked to him, said, your personality was not like this a few years ago. You've been off your meds for five months and I can't live like this anymore. He's diagnosed bipolar, he claims his autistic, but he's not. According to her, he was diagnosed bipolar, but just for whatever reason, doesn't like to take his medicine and severe.
Speaker 3: Bye ahead, go ahead, can't he Well?
Speaker 4: No, just I've known someone who was severe bipolar and not treated.
Speaker 2: It's a nightmare. Oh, I'm sure, Yeah, it's whiplashy.
Speaker 3: I've dealt with that a little bit.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 3: So if I somehow named my child Chicago. I would call him Go Go.
Speaker 5: That would be my nickname for it's better than cog.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I guess that's it.