Speaker 1: Well, we have come in.
Speaker 2: Your city one way I gets and saying you a conscious Well, I'll be entire.
Speaker 3: And if you want a little banging again and come along.
Speaker 4: It is the second consecutive Starship test flight from Elon Musk's company to end with destruction.
Speaker 2: All I can think about was that's good. That's good. We got it all right.
Speaker 5: Best de Hoo's appropriation is the money moons Comss.
Speaker 6: We are not chasing the bag. We are the bag.
Speaker 7: We have them on the run and we're going to keep our foot on the gas pedal.
Speaker 2: Radom is back in style.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the revolution that we have.
Speaker 4: Coming to your city, going the way I gets and saying you a conscious silly.
Speaker 6: Show more me. I'm the scenes. Information on breaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Scott Channon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number. We'd love to hear from you. Today. We're going to point out a lot of liberal hypocrisy. We are officially on the clock. Schumer shutdown Watch is officially underway. Hopefully the minor hydraulic issue delay in the launch to rescue these two astronauts. Hopefully that'll happen by the end of the week as well. We're ready to bring these astronauts home and hopefully we pray safely. We are on official watch for piecing the possibility of peace in Europe. We know as of this morning, the Russian Foreign Minister, their spokeswoman said that Russia was ready to talk to the US about a peace initiative discussed between the US and Ukraine, and contacts could take place as soon as today. My understanding is Steve Witkoff is if he's not there on his way to Russia right now, to have those conversations directly with Vladimir Putin and after talks with top US diplomats in Saudi Arabia. Ukraine is ready to accept a thirty day ceasefire, and the United States said it was putting the proposal to Moscow and they were bringing it there. Quote, We're ready to discuss the initiative set out there in future contacts with the US. Such contacts are already possible as early as today. The Kremlin said earlier that US negotiators were flying to Russia. It said the Kremlin Foreign policy advisor and US National Security Advisor Mike Waltz had spoken by phone on Wednesday. I know that Secretary of State Rubio is also actively involved himself in all of this as we speak. The Russian President Vladimir Putin himself said today that he was open to a ceasefire in the Ukrainian War, provided that a ceasefire led to a permanent end to the conflict. And we agree with the propositions to stop hostilities. Let me proceed from the fact that a ceasefire should be such that would lead to a permanent piece remove the initial original causes of the crisis, which I would argue would be him. But that's separate and apart from what he's talking about anyway. As translated by state media, Putin did not comment on the immediate ceasefire, but merely agreed to one in principle, should it include specific provisions he now himself is negotiating. Washington Times laid out a list of major caveats that come with Putin's conditions. If he were to support this thirty day ceasefire, it would on their end. Again, this is all negotiation. I mean, you got to understand, just like the tariff thing, its all negotiation. Just like Wen Zalyinsky and the meeting and the White House blew up. That was all the negotiation. In the end, it was the beginning of a negotiation and it ended well, and I hope this ends well too. But anyway, so, in remarks Thursday, Putin said, before Russia would agree to the deal already endorsed by Kiev and President Zelensky, that negotiations must address the presidence of Ukrainian troops still inside Russia's Kursk border region and possibly and the possibility of continued arm shipments to Ukraine, and whether the pause and fighting will genuinely lead to a permanent peace acceptable to the Kremlin. The idea itself is the right one we want, and we do support it, but there are questions that we need to discuss, and I think we need to talk them through with our American colleagues and partners and mister Trump for the President met with the NATO Secretary General in Washington at the White House today, telling reporters that Putin's response was promising, but it wasn't complete. He said, Putin put out promising statement, It's not complete, and he's willing to talk to the Russian president to help secure the ceasefire. Hopefully Russia will do the right thing, said the president. One other note on this, NATO Secretary General Stollinberg praised President Trump for pushing countries in the Alliance to boost their defense spending, an issue that has driven a wedge between Trump and Europe. And let me thank you for your leadership that you show on the issue of defense spending, because it's very important that we all contribute to our shared security. And it's really having an impact because, as you said, allies are now spending more on defense, and you know, this goes to the issue of Canada. Canada, you know, only pays a small portion of what their contribution should be to NATO versus other countries. The European Union has similar problems, and they have the tariff issue that they put on American dairy products. In particular, it hurts dairy farmers in states like Wisconsin and elsewhere and people in Michigan. So we're hopeful. Apparently it's not going very well. The podcast of Michelle Obama and I would imagine that this had a pretty heavy you know, first take tune in curiosity to it, and if they drew less than twenty thousand viewers on streaming platforms after nearly after almost what twenty hours, the first three episodes didn't match. Three episodes didn't manage to clear twenty thousand views on YouTube, and that kind of anemic audience level is usually a disastrous start for a former First Lady, who the left believes is a beloved figure. Apparently a lot of complaining in there as it relates to Barack Obama as well. Let me get to the Schumer shutdown, because it was announced yesterday by Chucky that the most Democrats in the Senate will not support the House passed bill to continue to fund the government. Now, let's backtrack here. Chuck Schumer has failed at a spectacular level. Chuck Schumer has had opportunity after opportunity after opportunity. You know, they're supposed to pass appropriations bills, twelve of them to be exact before the beginning of the fiscal year. The fiscal year in government begins on October the first. The fiscal year therefore ends on September the thirtieth. Hence, some of these buyouts will we'll go through September the thirtieth, And Chuck announced that most Democrats in the Upper Chamber will not support the House Republican bill, and that means that a government shutdown is now looming, and that that would happen. Funding the government should be a bipartisan Effortchie He's claimed, No, it doesn't have to be. It's your government. This is what you appropriated. This is the Biden and Republicans are planning to hopefully start implementing the Trump economic agenda, and that would begin through the reconciliation process. But the first order of business would be to keep the government open. And so Schumer really doesn't have a leg to stand on. Now we can play, you know, Schumer, he says that they're not going to invoke cloture. But let me let's take a trip down memory lane. How we and Chuck Schumer about government shutdowns and how bad they are. This is Chuck Schumer when he thinks he can blame Republicans for a government shutdown.
Speaker 5: I would say to the leader very simply, you may disagree with us, open the government. Open the government. You can do it, Leader McConnell. And all you're blaming and flailing isn't going to open the government. It's sort of like this, someone goes into your house, takes your wife and children hostage and then says, let's negotiate over the price of your house. You know, we could do the same thing on immigration. We could we believe strongly in immigration reform. We could say we're shutting down the government. We're not going to raise the debt ceiling until you pass immigration reform. It would be governmental chaos. I don't know if they can pass the three week bill. We would much prefer they do a full funding bill. But we're not going to shut the government down. But let me just say two things. So does that mean to support the three week extent? Yes, yeah, we're not going to shut the government down. But to keep doing this time and time and time again, it hurts our homeland security even doing these short term extensions.
Speaker 3: The bad news is that the Motion to proceed so that we could pay our bills failed because it didn't get the sixty votes. It didn't get the bipartisan support that we had hoped.
Speaker 5: Why must we hold millions of Americans who depend on the services of these agencies that are closed, hundreds of thousands of workers who get paid by these agencies. Why must we hold them hostage? Why must a temper tantrum determine how we vote and what happens in this government. Everyone can shut down the government on anything, any leader, any president. That's not the way to do things.
Speaker 2: Not the way to do things. Did I hear that correctly? Not the way to do things. And you know we're going to hold millions of Americans hostage, hundreds of thousands of workers hostage, and all the blaming and flailing and hostage holding of government worker. That's Chuck Schumer. That's what Chuck Schumer. Now we have Schumer committed to shutting down the government. This will be the Schumer shut down. This will be on his watch. This will be because of him, and because he is now beholden to the radical Democrats that run his party. And the only Democrat that was making any sense and warning Senate Democrats that the shutdown could hurt the economy was John Fetterman of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 7: Listen, if you shut it down, you will impact and part millions and millions and millions of Americans, and you run the risk of slipping us into a recession or even all kinds of other things.
Speaker 2: Oh all these there's one reasonable Democrat. Now let's go back to what a lot of this is all about Democrats. They want to negotiate because they don't want to cut the hundreds of billions of dollars that are now being identified as waste, fraud, abuse and corruption moneies that they have been spending abroad deceit that is, at a high level, they never labeled how this money was being spent. Average American PAI that makes sixty six thousand dollars a year has been forced to pay their taxes and this is how they spend their money. And the fact that they've been so willing to basic steal from our children and grandchildren and future generations because that wasn't the Chuck Schumer of old. This is the new, radicalized, new Green Deal DEI woke, transgender and LGBTQ, a broad spending party. This is the party that won't stand for the first Lady of the President. This is the party that won't stand for mothers that lost their children. This is the party that won't clap for a young man that survived cancer, or for the wife of a slain officer, or for a young man who lost his father who got into West Point. This is the party of bingo cards. This is the party of stunts, and this is the party, and this is the people of the party that Chuck must cater to. Because the old Chuck Schumer actually sounded a lot like Bill Clinton sounded, and Al Gore sounded, and even Barack Obama sounded when they would often talk about eliminating waste, fraud, and abuse, but none of them ever got it done. Here's Schumer from years gone by.
Speaker 5: If we're going to eliminate the waste, broad and abuse in Medicare, it does mean we're going to cut some of that out. And when I hear my friend Dave Camp say you cannot cut money out of Medicare, well, we don't want to cut the good stuff that you point out one third of Medicare doesn't go to patient care. You can't just get up there and say we don't want to cut anything out of Medicare. We want to cut the bad stuff and keep.
Speaker 2: The good stuff. Sounds exactly like Elon Musk, President Trump and the Republican Party. And now the question is what happened to Chuck Schumer? And the question is we know. And here's more Democrats warning about the consequences of a government shut down.
Speaker 4: We believe in governance we want to keep governments open. A shutdown is very serious.
Speaker 1: They are real consequences. When the government shuts down, it harms our national security, It harm to our economy, and it harms service members, veterans, retirees, and vulnerable communities.
Speaker 2: We all know a shutdown is unnecessary and completely avoidable. The tragedy here is all the civilian employees. It is the American people who are going to suffer. Border patrol agents will not be paid. TSA agents will not be paid.
Speaker 5: Small businesses will be hurt.
Speaker 4: Not only is it irresponsible and purposely misleading, it is a dangerous precedent to be threatening a shutdown. I'm worried about our air controllers, those in the military. We have over almost forty thousand in the military, as well as personnel who work in the military, and they won't have checks. I mean, this is real, the real people's lives at stake. It is not normal to hold eight hundred thousand workers paychecks hostage.
Speaker 6: It is not normal to shut down the government when we don't get what we want.
Speaker 2: Our troops deserve better, our children deserve better, and the American people deserve better.
Speaker 7: These chaos agents, they don't have a plan be They just want to see everything burning.
Speaker 5: Shutdown is really is an extremist policy designed to appeal to an extremist base and hold the whole country hospital take this shutdown.
Speaker 2: You know who's gonna feel the pay, You know who hurts you. Extremist policy appealing to an extremist based. I never thought i'd quote Jerry Nadler on this program, but he kind of has it right. I'm actually consistent on government shutdowns. I don't worry about them that much. And there's certain points where you've got to take a stand. And now the Republicans just to have to hold the line and let the Schumer shut down unfold and not give in and let him shut it down, and he will own it. We have a lot of ground to cover. This student at Columbia with his pro Hamas positions, a designated state of terror is likely to be deported. And Trump Tower, of course, had a bunch of protesters today. We'll get to that with Greg Jarrett on the law of regarding that. We'll introduce you today. Laurel Libby, she got a censure in Maine for daring to stand up for women and not have men and women's sports, which is now a big democratic position. And also Senator Ram Paul on this continuing resolution and course reconciliation.
Speaker 6: You're on the Sean Hannity Show, a place where free speech and the First Amendment are still alive. And well get your dose of independence and liberty every weekday right here with Sean.
Speaker 2: All right, twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine foot one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, listen. One way we still live under the Biden Harris economy. One way to save money not sacrifice service is with my cell phone provider. And that's Pure Talk of own company. And the beauty of Pure Talk is they give you the exact same service. How do they do that. They do it by using the exact same cell towers and the exact same five gen network. And the average family saved close to one thousand dollars a year. And guess what. My company also says, no to inflated prices. And a lot of the big companies, you know, the big carriers, they'll give you these, you know, a for zero dollars. You got to get an iPhone Samsung Galaxy. Well with Pure Talk with a qualifying plan, you can choose your iPhone fourteen or Samsung Galaxy for zero dollars. And yes, this is for premium service on America's most dependable five gen network. Now you can get your iPhone fourteen Samsung Galaxy for zero dollars with a qualifying plan. You simply dial pound two to fifty. You say the keyword saved. Now Pure Talks US customer service team will help you make the switch. They'll do it simple, fast and easy, no hassle, no gimmicks, honest to goodness wireless that is priced right less more than you're going to save half off for the exact same service Pound two fifty keywords save. Now claim your new iPhone or Galaxy with a qualifying purchase from Puretalk, America's wireless company. You can go to puretalk dot com for details. All Right, so we have a lot going on. One of the other things that we're watching, we're watching the economy and you know, the ups and downs of the economy, and you know, all the while, as I pointed out yesterday, is we now have eggs at the lowest level that they have been at, actually lower than when Donald Trump became president. Okay, so shoppers are finally beginning to get some relief in the egg aisle. And I know, because I only eat eggs of meat, that the prices had gone on pretty significantly if you could even find them. There was a couple of weeks, you know, I had to struggle to find the eggs that I like to eat. But anyway, egg prices are now down a whopping sixteen percent in a significant amount, and prices both large white eggs dropped a buck twenty. It's about six eighty five a dozen as of Friday. Good. I'm not gonna have to get chickens and put them in my backyard. I'll probably be breaking some law. I don't know what. I'm not sure. My my townhouse is designed for chickens. I don't you think my neighbors would mind, Linda, I don't think they'd mind.
Speaker 4: I mean, I have them.
Speaker 2: I don't know you well, you have chickens.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 2: How many chickens do you have?
Speaker 4: I have four?
Speaker 2: And how many eggs a day do you give from your chickens?
Speaker 4: It depends. We probably get about, you know, a dozen every few days.
Speaker 2: Really, And do you eat that many eggs at home?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And the kids love them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's awesome. And are they as good as are they better than.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think they're probably better than store boughd It depends on the eggs that you buy.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they're organic, I would imagine in every way. Right.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I'm not giving my chickens anything weird, you know, other than feed so they get there pretty healthy.
Speaker 2: No, no, you you might be feeding them kale, which is not good.
Speaker 4: Like, you know, there were fine chickens, so I'm getting refined.
Speaker 2: They were fined for fine chickens. Have you ever thought about maybe sacrificing one of the chickens and making a royal chicken out of it?
Speaker 4: Apocalypse? Otherwise? You know, they all got names or we're good to go.
Speaker 2: Oh, they got names that like family pets. Now, you're not going to treat the chickens the way you treated your cat, which grew to four times its normal size.
Speaker 4: Fat chickens are good, man, they lay more eggs.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you are overfeeding your your chickens over with your cat.
Speaker 4: It's a very different thing. It's like peck peck, peck peck. I mean, really, how.
Speaker 2: Much can you I want you to put a picture of the cat that had to go to the that frankly needs ozempic. Did they have a cat?
Speaker 4: First of all, nobody needs oseempic. Second of all, my cat was just actually.
Speaker 2: Are people I know that have lost one hundred pounds on ozempic?
Speaker 4: I know I know people too, but just makes me nervous. There's a lot of side effects, and I think you know, to Kennedy's point, Secretary, of Kennedy's point, there are healthier weight.
Speaker 2: The first line of defense.
Speaker 4: Okay, exactly, well said, not the first line of defense exactly.
Speaker 2: It's not the first line of defense. But if obesity, one of the best things you can do for your health is lose weight, and if you can't, if you have that much to lose, and it's good for your A one C. Which I think that's been pretty well proven and it's apparently when I've talked to people that have used it, and what they've told me is you look at food and you're like, you want to vomit, you don't want to eat it, right.
Speaker 4: It totally takes away the urge, and that's an amazing thing. And I think under the guidance of a medical professional, it's probably Okay, I am not a medical professional. If I want to lose weight, I hop on the peloton. That's my world.
Speaker 2: Okay. The bottom line is you just monitor what you look. Well, one thing I do is I usually eat two meals a day. I don't need three meals a day, as three meal a day came from or you.
Speaker 4: Eat those six micro meals you know.
Speaker 2: No, that's a way. And certainly intermittent fasting is not a bad idea if you can pull it off.
Speaker 4: So that's not for everybody like I like it, but then I have friends that can't do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, sixteen they say the ideal is sixteen hours. Gary Breco says anywhere between twelve and sixteen hours.
Speaker 4: It depends on your age. It's like fourteen ten, sixteen eight. It's all different.
Speaker 2: Did you see the list of how many push ups you should be able to do? For example, if whatever your age is, they would have me doing like three push ups a day. It's so ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Really, I've never seen that. Where is that?
Speaker 2: There are plenty? I had to do two hundred, I did? What did I do?
Speaker 4: Where is the list? Who made up that list?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: All right, google it now while we're talking. So they came up with a list how many push ups you should do at whatever age, and then I think of all the I do a lot of whore and a lot of push ups, a lot of setups every single day, and I do hundreds of situps depending on the day, depending on what the plan is, along with my mixed martial arts, along with you know, riding my bike, along with you know, all the other things that I do to stay as fit as I can. I'm not perfect. I got a lot of improvement to make. And boy, I got yelled at by Jillian Michaels recently. I mean just just raked over the coals. I felt like I was on the Biggest Loser.
Speaker 4: Listen, she's on tomorrow. Make sure she does it again live on air.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no no, no, no no, no, not on air. I can't handle it. It's too much pressure. I mean she she came down hard on me big time. Anyway. So if I so take a look at like what people you know, twenty to thirty, thirty to forty forty to fifty fifty to sixty sixty seven, how many push ups they should they should be doing?
Speaker 4: People in their thirties should be able to do at least nineteen for women, twenty one for men. People in their twenty one, people in their forties should be able to do at least fourteen if you're a woman, sixteen if you're a man. And people in their fifties should be able to do at least ten for women and twelve for men. People in their sixties for both genders, I guess we become even then should be able to do at least ten.
Speaker 2: At least ten. Okay, on the easiest push up day I have, I must do my age. That's sixty three, and that's what I do every single day. That's a minimum. But like yesterday, you know, we did let's see, you know, forty inclined, forty decline, forty regular pushups, and then we did thirty crossover pushups. Crossover, do a push up, crossover to a push up, crossover to a push up, And when you do it that way, it's pretty hard. And then that's a minimum. Then there are days I'm trying. I just don't remember the actual number. I think it's I'm given Oh, i think I'm given four minutes, but I usually do it a little over three minutes. It's either one hundred and fifty or two hundred push ups. I think it's one hundred and fifty. I'm just I'm just trying to get it right. I just don't remember.
Speaker 4: That's what foxsome Friends did a show. Ainsley is actually organizing.
Speaker 2: I saw that. Yeah, and LJ and Brian you know, at a contest. Yes, and LJ does a much better push up than Brian by a long shot.
Speaker 4: Well, now they have people submitting the videos of themselves doing push ups.
Speaker 2: And they're gonna and they're showing them on the air. Well, I should show my I should take a video.
Speaker 4: You should do it live on set.
Speaker 2: Oh, just get down and do my push up.
Speaker 4: That's it, man, and then we can start the push up challenge on Hannity dot com.
Speaker 2: How many do you think you could do?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: God, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Ten. All right, I'll tell you what. Why don't you video tape it and we'll put it at the end of this half hour and we'll upload it right away on hannadi dot com.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not have you seen the car, but in the studio I am not put in my face anywhere near it.
Speaker 2: We'll just get a couple of napkins.
Speaker 4: And back to the knaw bro no, no.
Speaker 2: No, oh, so you're afraid to do it, that's right.
Speaker 4: I am afraid of the carpet. Yes, I am afraid, and I will admit that willingly.
Speaker 2: That is ridiculous. Anyway, Inflation is down significantly. I know the markets are skittish. I know they're freaking everyone's freaking out. Just it's sort of like how they were freaking out over Zelensky in the meeting in the Oval Office, and I kept saying they'll be back. I'm telling you, this issue of tariffs is going to be resolved. You know, the EU is planning to impose a fifty percent tariff on American whiskey. Good luck with that. You know. The problem is, you know, like Germany sells eight German cars to our one car in Germany because of their ten percent tariff and then their their value added tax or national sales tax, which makes it financially impossible. And if we sell X number of dairy products various dairy products, eggs, cheese, whatever, poultry free products to Canada, you know, after you sell a certain amount at a five percent tariff rate, then they go to two hundred and fifty percent and it's not free in fair trade and you know the fact that the markets don't understand that Donald Trump is in the middle of the negotiation here is kind of hard to comprehend that they have no curiosity about what the thinking of Donald Trump is in this. The thinking is to get them to the table and to either choose free your fair trade or reciprocal tariffs. And that's what it is. I mean, Howard Lutnick actually said, and he was very clear about this, He said, what is in Canada? Say thank you for all that we do for Canada. We do a lot for Canada. We like our friends in the North. And I like that the President messes with them constantly about being the fifty first state. I'm not sure I want them to be the fifty first state, although he's not wrong that it would be one big, massive, beautiful country, and I think it would be. It's interesting to think out of the box. I think Greenland would be smart to align with US over you know, the uh, what is it, Denmark. I think I think they'd get a better deal from US anyway. The New Republic, the FBI is preparing to charge major climate groups with a conspiracy to defraud the United States. New Republic. Trump Administration targeting climate organizations that receive Biden error grant. City Bank revealed in a court filing Wednesday that it was told to freeze the bank accounts of several environmental groups at the request of the FBI. Why the FBI alleges the groups are involved in a possible impossible criminal violations, including conspiracy to defraud the US. Why do I believe at the end of all of this, all of this accounting analysis, we are going to find corruption at a at a level we've never seen before. Now on the issue of tariffs, let me go back to this point, and I now that I've I've never really paid attention. I've always been pro choice when it comes to what people should be able to drive. I thought it was so stupid to try to force companies like Ford to produce cars that their customers don't want and invest in money they didn't want to be in the electric car business. You know, now that I've I've done such a deep dive and we're going to announce on Monday how you can win a free Tesla on this show that I am going to buy for the winner. And now that I've I'm getting my own. It's the most American made car in the country. And after all the attacks on Elon Musk and the viciousness directed towards this guy for no reason at all, he's been very altruistic. He's doing this for free. He's identifying waste, fraud, and abuse, and his only crime is he's doing that and exposing corruption. And he supports Donald Trump. He's going to rescue astronauts. He helps people out in North Carolina that have no communications abilities with starlink. You know, He's he's building out robotic technology that probably in time, the average middle class family will be able to forward that these test is the one I got literally goes from zero to sixty and zero in two point zero seconds. It's got over one thousand horse power, its self driving, and it's again with the most American made car in all of this country, of all the car makers. Now, President Trump just saved the American auto industry nearly three quarters of a trillion dollars seven hundred billion. How did he do it? Because the EPA began the process. As of yesterday, we'rescinding the vehicle fuel efficiency standards that Republicans have called a de facto electric vehicle mandate and you know, stop putting all these burdens. These are taxes on the American people. Estimated regulatory compliance cost of the current rules comes to seven hundred billion dollars. Well, that's a tax on everybody that buys a car. Bet is they're going to pass that cost on to all of us. I love the fact that you know. I'm going to get my new test by the way next week. I ordered it. That's pretty exciting. I can't believe this thing is like a rocket ship.
Speaker 4: And you know what you should do. I have a great idea, and there's definitely some levity in this land of insanity. Have you and the president get in your respective teslas and.
Speaker 2: You race, take to the track and race the president.
Speaker 4: I think it would be amazing, go to like Daytona or something.
Speaker 2: Do you want to make that request of him, because I'm not making that request for him.
Speaker 4: But sure, you know, you just give me a cell phone. I'll give him a quick call.
Speaker 2: But did you noticed when he said he was buying the tesla? And I was glad to see that he's helping Elana. I listen, there are things that people can do. I mean a lot of people can't afford a new car right now. And I remember when I had to buy my two hundred dollars you know Ford a Connoline van. And then at one point I bought for fifteen hundred bucks at Dodge Truck and in another point I bought it uh it purchased a three hund and fifty dollars Ford Maverick, and I had a nineteen seventy four AMC Hornet, which was a piece of garbage. And I painted most of those cars and trucks myself and damage my lungs doing it with a paint called Imron, but and I would repair them myself myself. I love people can't afford but maybe they can get starlink. Starlink is awesome, as you know. I have it at my house. I love it. You have it at your house. Great. You know there are things that Elan is doing that you know just I don't know, I just shooting up his They're they're threatening his life, they're shooting up his dealerships. You know, they're committing acts of terrorism on his charging stations. Tell me what the guy's done to deserve that level of hatred and threat level. Nothing. It's just so wrong. And now the people that will suffer will be the people that work for him and the dealerships. The people that will suffer are going to be the people that manufacture these cars, and then I want to stand up for them. I know it's not I know I'm one person, that's why. But I'm buying two cars and I'm giving one away. I want somebody in this audience to have the experience that I'm going to have. And we will start the contest on Monday. I had a lot of ground to cover, Ram Paul coming up and Greg Jared as well as we continue