Speaker 1: He added that performative energy. If you out, you can kind of get those lyrics, because you know everybody think they gotta hop. You know everybody in the club, and everyone can go ah, yeah exactly. I ain't like that, but everybody can do that. No worry yet. Now, hey, let's next to get hell. But's it not a bounce back? Wake up?
Speaker 2: Very more than by its not.
Speaker 1: Our count stacks knew that as was real when.
Speaker 3: I hit it.
Speaker 4: Bounce back, hold up, yeah, getting checked, squirt sort, let's next to get hell? But it not a bounce black boy, I haven't broke his heal. Catch a checking bounce back. He's out in l a X every week. I bounced back.
Speaker 3: If you're a real wonder, you know how to bounce back.
Speaker 1: This gay oh man, I feel like I haven't seen any of you in so long.
Speaker 3: Well it's been it's been a few days, like five or so.
Speaker 1: I saw you Sunday. Sunday, Yes, but today is Thursday. Uh, today's twenty eighth, I believe March twenty eighth.
Speaker 3: Yes, we are back.
Speaker 1: We are back in the studio.
Speaker 3: Landed this morning and sunny, or as my grandmother would say, beautiful.
Speaker 1: Forty six degrees in raining outside right now.
Speaker 3: I was a little nervous that my flight would be delayed and I wouldn't get here on time. But I made it.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you made it. Like you got some son, you got a little little color TV.
Speaker 3: I was in the shade for the most part, but I did step. I did have to step outside at some point in Miami. You know, doesn't do it doesn't do great with my complexion. I was out there. I was on South Beach. I went to sow House.
Speaker 1: Yell. So you go to every city and do the same shit you do home, all right? You one of those guys like you? You find what you know at home? Like, okay, yeah, soul house here?
Speaker 3: You're not wrong?
Speaker 5: Is there?
Speaker 1: Wait? Can I get a good beer? Like you? You one of those guys.
Speaker 3: Well, I'd never been to the soul house.
Speaker 6: Miami.
Speaker 3: One is different because they have like a section of the beach, like cut off on South Beach, so you can like go out and sit and like you know that waitress, you.
Speaker 5: Can scoff at the poor people that can't get through the sand that you're on.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, South Beach is a pretty crazy range of finances. I feel like I feel like there's way more poor people in South Beach now than there's rich people. I mean, things have shifted.
Speaker 1: There's way more poor people in the world.
Speaker 3: Like well, I mean, if you put it that way, yeah, some of.
Speaker 1: Those I can't argue that some of those people you saw on South Beach they had condos.
Speaker 3: Last year, Like even the Versace Mansion now like looks a little bandoish. All of South Beach looks like nineteen eighty five to me, they haven't really updated.
Speaker 5: Shit, you stopped at another house on South Beach for not on South Beach but in Miami.
Speaker 6: Royd was even a house tour in Miami.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean we can get to that. Should we recap the DC Show.
Speaker 1: First, thank you to everyone that came out to the DC Show.
Speaker 3: I'd like to properly talk to.
Speaker 1: Thank you to everybody that came out to the DC Show from the DMV area because it was people who can't just say DC. It was people from all over Alltimore, Virginia.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the We had our first fight, I think the first fight ever in live podcasting history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had we had the first fight.
Speaker 3: We should check with a Guinness Book of World Records. I think we did. We did something roundbreaking. Yeah that no one thought. We thought fighting at an R and B show was crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, fighting at a podcast, a live podcast is like next level. Like So here's how it happened. First of all, rwand a little bit. The gentleman that was on stage that ended up getting into the fight. He was on stage shout out to Tequila Talk. They opened for us in DC again, so he was on stage with them, and he was talking whatever. We were off stage, get ready to go on, waiting to go on. After Tequila Talk got done with their set, and so the gentleman got off. But you know, you can't really hear what's going on stage, you can't hear the audience. So he walks right up to me like, yo, mom, man, they booed me. Man, they boomed me off the stage. I looked at him. I was like, I didn't know what they were doing. So I thought maybe he was trying to rap spit some bars and they boot him. I didn't know. I was like, damn, you know, I just gave him the damn kid, like, yo, well you know, hang in there. You know, I gave one of those you know, I mean, keep your head up, Like, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: To say after rorry he bombs all the time on stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So as he walks away from me to go back out into the audience, he goes through the side door, he says something that's very familiar if you're from the hood and you know some shit is about to happen. He said, all right, watch.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have canceled the show, but I ain't paying one's walking to the card.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I know what I watched me where I come from, don't know what it means down here in the DMV, right, So I'm like, okay. He was like, all right, watch cool. So we going stay. You start doing our set and as we're talking, we're talking about the whole you know, Drake and his history of battle rap and things like that. So we started talking about Drake and Meek's battle and as we're talking about that that maybe ten minutes. As we're talking about that, you start seeing everybody getting up and kind of like because the chairs were like foldle chairs, so you can move the chairs, so like you see people getting up pushing chairs, but everybody looks like they're looking at the ground. So initially I thought maybe a rat ran in the venue.
Speaker 3: But it was a little dark too, so we didn't see in the yeah, because you can't really see.
Speaker 1: But I'm seeing people run and they're looking at the ground, So I'm like, oh, maybe somebody saw a rat running through the venue. You know, people see a rat running in the venue, they getting up, they moving out the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then we learned the gentleman in the security guard on the floor tussling. No did he so I think I immediately said he must be a dream chaser, just try to make fun of the whole Drake Meek situation we were talking about. But we didn't think it was a real fight. We thought, maybe, you know, somebody's just having words. Oh no. Then most securities started to come and help the other security guard, and as they were picking him up off of his feet carrying him out, he was still trying to swing on the security guard and then he went on his ig live and.
Speaker 3: Well, he broke free. I'll give him some credit. He did break free for like a second and then was quickly yoked up within out of the four or five seconds after that, he gave a good attempt. We still don't exactly know what started the entire security versus him beef.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing he was maybe drunk and and you know, it was bothering people sitting around him, being too loud, belligerent and they had security come get him, and maybe he didn't want security touch him. You know, don't touch me. You know, they don't touch me, and you touch him, you gotta fight after that. So I'm thinking it was one of those. But the fact that it happened at our show is insane.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was on Twitter and I refreshed the Twitter feed just to see, like, okay, to see if the show is going smoothly, and then it was like six tweets in a row. They were like, Yeo, there's a fight. They broke out, they swing and all that. I was like, So then I screenshoted that, and I was like, what the fuck.
Speaker 6: Is going on?
Speaker 5: List Man called me after the show because obviously you guys still had to do the show, just like, what the hell?
Speaker 3: The show didn't really skip a beat and like that just speaks to the DMV area. Everyone just kind of moved out the way, yeah, and then just kept watching the show, just kept watching the show, laughed, put their chair back back. Put the chairs back, everybody sit down. But but aside from that, it was a great show, great crowd, great.
Speaker 1: Go I was okay too. I was hoping a young lady that bought her newborn son on stage when we were there maybe two years ago. Yeah, I was hoping she came back with her son so we could see him being that being one, well, you know, he was six he was six weeks when we met him. He was only six weeks old. So I was hoping that she came back, but.
Speaker 3: He might be with a new family.
Speaker 1: Though was anti black is funny. That's racist for calling that maybe he's with the new family is crazy? All right, that's sick.
Speaker 3: I thought it was cool at the time, but now that you have now that I'm just thinking about, like having a six week old on it bringing to a live show and on stage is kind of nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in retrospect, well we said that then we were kind of shocked, and.
Speaker 3: Just now it feels even weirder. It's different because you have a bit germs. Everything that would just terrify me.
Speaker 2: Was it weird that they were at this show, or that they were on stage?
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, and being on stage if she wasn't at the show.
Speaker 3: I think on stage was the safest place for her to be.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: I'm actually glad she spent the entire show on that couch with her baby. We have a fight breaks like, all right, let's put her in this this show. What if she's next to that fight with a six week old? True, yeah, you bought your baby. Say we had mar she was backstage in the green room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 7: Talking about that show. We had Marshmallow outside pretty early.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 5: Oh, we're talking about that. That's still different though, because we don't we're not in the ga.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean he sounded like he sounded like a dick when he said it, but that would have been my replies.
Speaker 1: Potentially, like no, because I know the show.
Speaker 5: We want to together at Bowery, Like we were communicating with all of the security ahead of times, scorted ahead of time. We took an elevator up, like we're not just dragging this fucking baby through a show. We were pretty much delivered her to the VIP section and then we waited for the whole venue to clear out, and then we laughed like.
Speaker 6: It was very nice.
Speaker 2: He's right, it does sound pretentious, but you are right.
Speaker 1: Kill me.
Speaker 6: I'm an asshole.
Speaker 3: I mean either way, the DC show was great. Crowd crowd was amazing, and everyone that came on stage was cool. Meet and rates were a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Had a lot of fun with the crowd. Man. Thank you to everybody from the DMV area that came out to the Howard Theater. Thank you to the staff at the Howard Theater, thank you to security, and thank you to the guy that got into a fight for giving us, you know, the first fighting podcast live podcast history. I think we gotta check it.
Speaker 3: So I was kind of on like not really on his side, per see, because I really didn't know what happened. But you know, I have a temper and a problem with authority, so I can understand some type of squabble with security.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've been in situations like that. The show continued on. It's like he ruined the show. But then I get back to the hotel and he's explaining the situation, which again is fine, but he threw in a shot that was like I think maybe I just got kicked out because I was making everyone laugh more than the people that were on stage. I'm like, you paid for a ticket to come here, and you only gave us three minutes to talk.
Speaker 2: He said, Now I gotta spice this shit up a little.
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't get the shot. I don't think it was necessary. Everybody you know he didn't get refunded.
Speaker 1: He tagged me in it. Yeah, I think, he added, that's how I find anything on social media with me, and yeah, he tagged us out. I looked at it for a second. I just laughed and and that was it. But overall, great show, had a great time in DC. Thank you to everybody.
Speaker 3: Next day we went to Nucci's front porch.
Speaker 1: Nucci. We did that.
Speaker 3: We had the first podcast live fight, and then we had the first podcast ever on the front porch with our guy Nucci. That should be out very soon. But it was fun to do that. Then I made the biggest rookie move. I was almost embarrassed. I didn't think I was gonna tell anyone I went to the wrong airport.
Speaker 2: How embarrassing I didn't.
Speaker 3: And this is I drive to d C. I think I've flown into d C and out of d C once or twice in my entire life. I only know the greatest president of all time Ronald Reagan. That's the only airport I know. I didn't know the like, that's their LaGuardia. I didn't know they had a JFK like the real airport. So I believe.
Speaker 1: DA is that is Ronald Reagan. I believe, hey, Ronald Reagan is the that's their international airport.
Speaker 3: So that's the when I went to Apparently I needed to go to the bigger airport, which is like Washington International or.
Speaker 5: Something Washington and D's Washington Duck or some shit.
Speaker 1: Oh, dolls, dolls. That's in Maryland. I think Dallas Dulas Maryland.
Speaker 3: Right, all right, so you guys are actually making me feel better.
Speaker 5: That now Dallas is Yeah, that's a that's big.
Speaker 1: But that's in Maryland though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I but all right, sometimes when you fly out of NOWRK, it'll say NYC, even though you're not. So I leave new She's get to the airport. I'm like, oh, I'll be able to eat, chill for a second. Go to the kiosk. Type in my low number to check my bags, just in huge letters. I didn't even know this existed in the kiosk. You are at the wrong airport.
Speaker 5: Leave, Yeah, not that close to each other either.
Speaker 3: No, oh, especially not on a Sunday with Sunday traffic.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just made my flight to ruin my girl's birthday while she had a screaming toddler with.
Speaker 1: Her for an hour and afur that would have been.
Speaker 3: Thank god, the two women that were there like held it to the last minute so we could even check our bags. I was like, oh, this is off to an amazing start. It's me the worst fucking trip ever. Were you on your Karen shit, You're like, hold that flight. I didn't know. I didn't have time to do my Karen shit. I was just in traffic being a Karen to the Uber driver.
Speaker 1: Oh god, oh god, I hate No.
Speaker 3: No, he was really nice. He actually he was nice. I'm not I don't want to snitch on him. I'm not gonna say subertag. He had me take out the stickers out his window so he could go to like the regular drop off entrance and not the uber lyft one.
Speaker 1: So he was nice.
Speaker 3: Everyone looked out and it worked out.
Speaker 1: Good because that would have been a whole nother story had you missed that flight.
Speaker 3: So next day he is actual birthday surpriser, Like with this helicopter ride through Miami. Yeah, we're going up South Beach doing the whole to like this is where the Dolphins play, and like you know he's doing the whole tour guide.
Speaker 1: Shit. Yeah.
Speaker 3: A few hours before that, I had refreshed my phone to see that there happened to be a Homeland Security raid at P Diddy's LA home and Miami home. So I said over the little speaker thingy, hey, if we have like a few minutes, I don't know if you're allowed to do this, Like do you have free range to fly anywhere? He's like, where do you want to go? I was like, do you ever heard of Star Island? He's like, yeah, I know exactly where that is. Why do you want to go there?
Speaker 1: He said?
Speaker 3: I just want to check something out real quick. Veer's a left go over and I just see nothing but fucking sirens, fucking Homeland Security covered over his crib over Star Island. I'm like, oh, this shit is for real, for real.
Speaker 1: You thought it was just a timeline thing. It was.
Speaker 3: It was still new at that point, like there hadn't even been TMZ footage like that yet, So you had and I just happened to have good timing. So you, being a helicopter, you had the first footage of the actually starl home. I did not send it to you.
Speaker 5: Took you took a rope, he said, drop the rope here, and you repelled down and you you got into the homeland, guys like I got from here.
Speaker 6: Pal.
Speaker 3: It does go to show like how it is basive helicopters where we're pulling a little closer.
Speaker 1: I'll just be a fly on the walls right and loud ass helicopter. Like it is loud ass helicopter. They'll never know where.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is where I spend New Year's easy sorty, just just lower it right there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have clearance holding the rope with Amar in his other hand.
Speaker 1: Nasty times.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know, does that make me weird? It was my first time ever in a helicopter. We happened to be right next to Star Island.
Speaker 6: It's pretty historic.
Speaker 3: You know, you pay a lot of money for those things. I thought I could give directions better than seeing bbls from a farm. You think I was a Karen at the airport. I was a Karen in the helicopter. So I don't care what the wind is right now. I have to go see Puffs out.
Speaker 1: I don't care if it's a no flies. I don't get us over there if we.
Speaker 3: Get shot down. I was shocked that there wasn't more helicopters. I think that's why we were like so early on the whole thing. Hm. But it was interesting to watch.
Speaker 1: Well, it was interesting to watch all of this unfold as everyone knows, uh did the's homes and properties in New York, LA and Miami were raided by Homeland Security with that Monday? It was Monday, yes, Monday, and a lot of reports have come out, you know, a lot of people are speaking out about it. So here we are to give our our take on all the information that we have and all of the things that have transpired over the last few days.
Speaker 3: I mean, my biggest surprise, honestly, was not that the cops or anyone rated Puff's crib like we all speculated. After these reports were coming out. We didn't even know if that little Rod thing was fully true. Some of the paperwork a little funny in the light. But so many people were coming out and not everything was getting settlements and was talking about crimes. Wasn't shocking that he may be arrested Homeland Security, though, rating three of your houses to me is way crazier than I could have ever expected. I could really see Puff getting arrested. Cool, but Homeland Security with a report that it could be for sex trafficking, Yeah, is fucking insane.
Speaker 1: This is you know, I'm seeing people talk about it online and you know, different platforms that are talking about it. This this is something that we've never never seen in our culture. I'm old enough to remember when the Feds rated Uh never Land same. I remember what that felt like. This is a little different though, because number one, this is Uh, We're talking about one of the kings of our culture, someone that we appointed and as one of our kings of our culture, somebody that I'm old enough to remember. A lot of y'all Land a little younger than me. So y'all don't really understand the impact that Puff has had on the culture per se. But this is it doesn't get much in our culture. It doesn't get much bigger than Diddy. We don't know. Puff's not arrested, He's not under arrest. His lawyer release of statement saying he is cooperating with the investigation.
Speaker 3: It didn't appear that way at first. I mean, we don't know the reports of his it's playing going from LA to Antigua like he was. Then I saw some report from like a reputable platform that was like he's then gonna go to ky verday after that, like this whole what's running plan?
Speaker 1: That's that's what that's see. That's the dangerous part of social media because verified checks.
Speaker 3: You can buy now, so it doesn't really matter what you said that verified.
Speaker 1: And you know, puff could have had this vacation planned for weeks. Sure, he could have had a family vacation plan for weeks. He could have had business going on.
Speaker 3: But if your house crated, are you still like, yeah, let's go to Antigua for you know, little R and R or do you pack up all your shit that you have and run to that to van Eyes with your computers?
Speaker 5: But he wasn't even on the jet, So then the question becomes what is he what did he puts on?
Speaker 3: Well, that's why I wanted to file up with what Maul had said with Homeland Security. They were either knew exactly what they were looking for or trying to get something not to go out to the public swear this isn't me putting my tinfoil hat on. But when homeland security is involved, yes, this could be some type of way to make sure things are not grabbed by the regular police state troopers. It does need to be in their possession because, as we know, Puff rubbed shoulders with a lot of people that have a lot to lose. Yeah, and to know that Puff has cameras in every single room of every single house, years and years of security footage. Who know what's on the laptops. There's already been witnesses talking about the party directly to the Feds. There could also be a world that they were grabbing shit to make sure it doesn't come out, and Puff may have to be the face of the Downfall. He already has too much nasty shit on his jacket. He's probably done a lot of shit wrong. It's an easy target, and he's rubbed shoulders with so many people that are outside of this culture just in general, the Downfall, the fall guy, that's right, because Holk life, I don't think, because of course we saw nothing but conspiracies over the entire week. Like we've said on this podcast, I personally think Puff has done a lot of nasty shit that he needs to pay the price for I don't know, just in my gut feeling that he is in that pedophile ring that everyone's put the Epstein shit is do I think he's done some nasty sexual assault, borderline rape, disgusting things with people of age, sure, and he needs to see his day in court for those I don't know if this is the pedophile thing that they're trying to make this homeland security raid look like. I think there's been some people he's been around that are into that type of shiiti. There's two sides of the internet left right saying the entire right if you even would watch some of what Fox News was saying, everyone is convinced that this is attached to the Obamas, the Epstein's, and the pedophile ring. Well, that's what that's what that whole side is. Believe everyone.
Speaker 5: I think that's a ridiculous I think bolstering that is ridiculous. Like they's very intensely they said it was for sex trafficking.
Speaker 3: Now now, now most most people put sex trafficking with with minors. That's what they typically go hand and hand with. We're dealing with the media. The media is stupid. So everyone's gonna think, especially these days, that Puff is under accusations of sex trafficking with miners, because that's just what people think these days now.
Speaker 1: I don't think that a lot of people understand what sex trafficking is, myself included. Well, sex trafficking literally can be a red light. If I have a tour bus and I have a show and we meet some women at the show and we bring them on the tour bus and you know, we have a show in DC and we drive back to New York, hold them against their will with will not hold them them. And then now I have other friends in New York that I introduced this girl to and it's like they have sex with her, and it's like, you know, we may compensate her, send a little wired transfer, you know whatever. Whatever, Yo, we're going over here, come out hear me some like, you know, because a lot of people think sex trafficking is literally see a girl jogging down the street and pull up in a white van, snatch her, throw in the van and fucking like, that's not what it is. That's that's a crime. That's a crime as well. But it can also be as simple as there's a spectrum of it. Get on my tour bus, we go to another city and more of my friends. We all have sex with each other.
Speaker 3: Like Well believe one case that came out around the Cassie time was well and I think she was in Michigan or something, and she had photos of her and Puff like in the studio, and I told the story that Puff flew her out and then who's the president of bat Boy half hear the two of them. I guess raped her or something along those lines. That could very well be with this rads for because she did come out, name face, everything in evidence, and that could be sex trafficking to what you're saying. I think that flew her from Detroit wherever the fuck it was to where they were and a sexual assault happened.
Speaker 1: I think that this is this is a case of there may have been because now we've learned that there are cameras in the rooms. I think this may be a case of some high profile people being on those cameras having sex, sexual intercourse with whoever, and they just could not risk that coming out. Like we know the lawsuit that Little Rod has in place, and we know the names that he has stated in those lawsuits. Those are some very serious names. It doesn't get much bigger than some of those names that in that lawsuit. So when Homeland Security moves the way they did, that's one of the highest levels of the government. That costs a lot of money. Again, this is a tactical team that went in. These are the same niggas that went and got Osama. Like, this is that level of you know, tactics and enforce. And you know, we're talking about Diddy's houses with his kids. It's not like, uh, there were any violent crimes. It's not like they would you know, reports of it being grenades and guns and things like that.
Speaker 4: Well, no, there was.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of reports of did he having illegal guns everywhere?
Speaker 1: Well can well you can have guns in your home.
Speaker 3: I think this was a little illegal guns crazy and not illegal, but a lot of it was for show, of course, as oh, this is definitely be clear, this is this is definitely a show.
Speaker 1: This is definitely a show of force, a show of you know, you're Diddy, but stay in your place, Like you're not bigger than the program, You're not bigger than the system.
Speaker 5: Okay, but what happens is okay, I get that, Like, what do you guys think what's gonna happen to Diddy? What is your prediction? Will he get arrested? What is what are the ramifications? Will he flee pull A Russell?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't think he'll flee. I don't. I don't think he'll flee. I do think he will be arrested. I do think that he will be brought up on some charges. But again, his lawyer released a statement saying that he is cooperating. He is not holding them from any part of their investigation. He's allowing them to search properties, do whatever you know.
Speaker 6: I mean, he can't even if he wanted to, He couldn't.
Speaker 3: To answer your questions, direg I would have to say, judging by the evidence that we know and the evidence that we can just speculate because they did this, I think Diddy's going to Samuel Bull this entire thing. I think he's gonna take the whole show now well if he I don't think. I don't think Puff is sitting in jail for the rest of his life. I think Puff has shown us that he's extremely selfish. I think he would tell you he's extremely selfish. I don't think Puff is not going to be around his kids. I think he's taking the whole business down with him if he has to go.
Speaker 1: But that's the other side. He's not going to be the fall guy for this. This is this is the other side of this that I don't think people. That's why people realizing and touching on Puff has maybe and he's in the position now where he can really take down a lot of people, a lot of powerful people.
Speaker 6: It's the Epstein position.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then but then okay, so we're going to go that route, you know, I do you know we've seen that whole Epstein thing play out, right. I think it's safe to say Epstein didn't he wasn't he didn't kill himself. I don't think Epstein got that much more was an integrity where it was death before dishonor like, oh he was he didn't have the year he didn't have.
Speaker 3: Now, just Leene whatever her name is, Klein Ali was fucking name up. She's ten toes. That might that might be the most solid.
Speaker 1: Bitch on earth.
Speaker 6: She really is.
Speaker 1: But you know, either way, this diddy thing is is gonna be a lot bigger than I think people think it looks. This is, like I said, I've we've never seen. I've never seen anything like Like the Michael Jackson thing was big, but again, we never seen I never seen this though. I've never seen kids in handcuffs on the lawn like this is like, oh shit, like they're not fucking around. They don't give a fuck about power, money status. This is like, yo, crimes were committed here. Everybody get out with tearing it through this house. We know what we're looking for because they went in there. They know what they were looking for. They were given information, they were told this is here, that is there, this is where it's at. This is where you can find this. I believe they have everything, all information they need. I think they just went to go get it for themselves. So now they have it in custody and then now following that, Yes, I do believe Puff will be brought up from charges and arrested. But to Rory's point, I don't think that Puff is going to allow himself to go down. If this was indeed a ring like people are alluding to, if this was a bunch of other elites involved, I can't see Puff taking the blame or taking the fault for this on his own. I think that he will again like as lawyer said, cooperate with the investigation.
Speaker 3: And we know Puff to be one extremely intelligent to one of the most ruthless business people that we've ever came across. I see a world where he has archived all this footage of his peers in compromising situations for blackmail purposes, and I think that's either going to bite him in the ass or maybe be his ticket to walk. I see a world where he does give everyone up. But I also see a world where he could have so much evidence against other people that they pull favor for favor for favor, and let's all just bury all of this. Let Puff do six months at you know, one of the federal camps where they play tennis and get you ice cream, and then it's he's back in the streets. I see that option too. I mean, all the blackmail he has may actually be his ticket out of here.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that's another way to look at There's a bunch of different ways to look at this thing. But you know, what does this mean for our culture? Because I feel like our culture is under attack as of right now. I feel like there's a lot of things that we're going to become privy to that's gonna question our morals, question our our beliefs.
Speaker 6: Under attack and what this is all self induced?
Speaker 1: Well, no, when I say under attack, meaning like depending on what footage they have, and what and and and evidence that they have of what's been going on for however many years, I think that this definitely, if it's as bad as they're making it seem, this definitely puts a nasty stain on our culture. Without a doubt, this is one of the biggest figures we've ever had in our culture.
Speaker 2: Is it a stain or a light Yeah, honestly.
Speaker 1: I mean if.
Speaker 3: You look at everyone, customers, how.
Speaker 1: You look at it, putting the light on it, exposing it. But now, again, the information is what comes out of it, Who did what, Who was involved? If it's some people that we've looked up to and we've idolized, and we've worked with, because we didn't even get to that part, people that we've worked with, people that we've you know, been next to him and been in business with for years. If it comes out that they're doing some of these wild and crazy things that are being alleged, I think that changes a lot for the culture. That that completely turns it on it on its ear, like, whoa, So this is the things we you've been hearing is real, Like the wild shit, the nasty shit, the abuse and all of that that have been a LEDs over the years, the whispering. So it's it's it's real. I think that changes everything for our culture, without a doubt. I don't think that there's any other way to look at it, Like, how can it not? These are people that we appointed. This is someone that we held up as one of our kings. This is not this is Diddy were talking about, bro, This is not no you know, just some guy that just manages a couple of artists and has had some good records, Like this is a mogul. This is somebody that we've championed, somebody that we've looked to, you know, as an example of the things and the places that we can go coming from where we come from. So for it to turn into something else that is now abuse and trafficking and people being you know, taking advantage of and women being you know, if it turns into that, how can it not change the culture?
Speaker 6: What would change?
Speaker 1: I think every I think the way we look at people that are in certain positions change. I think the way that you know. I think the things that we consume changes though, because I don't think that we are no longer attracted to some of the things that we've been attracted to, which is like partying and you know, drugs and drinking.
Speaker 6: And oh, I don't think that's good.
Speaker 1: So I think that changes a lot. I think a lot of people look at all of that shit totally different. Like no, I'm not, I'm not a part of that.
Speaker 3: But I feel like the amount of rappers that have been died of gun violence nothing changed as far as people's point of view on that. Like as a whole, I just think how hip hop is viewed now. If you look at all the news publications that have been covering this for the past week, they've they don't cover hip hop at all. Now, Like, has my pops texted me about this puff shit? Like, Yo, you were you ever at any of those parties? I'm like no, but my dad doesn't hit me up about anything hip hop related. This is across the world now hip hop is being viewed as this. Now.
Speaker 1: That's why I think. That's why I said it changes.
Speaker 3: I just don't think it's that crazy because as opposed to what culture, politics has this thing exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's not that's not that's.
Speaker 5: Not everything it is our culture. Politics is not our culture. No, like hip hop and this this is it, this is we're seeing what it is.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 1: But this is why I said it changes the culture because if that's what positive life was hip.
Speaker 6: Hop looked in before this, by the way, like killing each other.
Speaker 1: I was looking at very it was looked at it in a very positive light. Is somebody that comes from somebody that comes from somebody that comes from the city and the streets that did he comes from, going to college, making his ways up in the ranks of the music business, turning that into fashion, turning that into lifestyle, selling all the things that he said, he made it. He made it. He made it real intangible that Yo, I can come from the streets and I can become this figure that is at the top of the fucking culture, and I'm employing people, I'm making people's dreams come true. I'm signing people artists, and of course it changes everything.
Speaker 3: What are you saying from inside the culture or outside? Because outside, I don't think they've ever covered the positivity of puff, that's at all I'm talking about the covering the negative. Now to your point, I think within the culture, yeah, Puff was one of representation of that in a positive light. Now things look a little crazy, But outside of the culture, I don't know. People are always going to find any way to cover hip hop.
Speaker 7: Yeah, negatively, since the beginning, it's always they.
Speaker 3: And now you even see how they tried to flip this, you know, attaching Puff to the Obama's attaching him to the voter die campaign, and well, anybody is the Democratic pond that anybody.
Speaker 1: That's photo with or done business with.
Speaker 5: Of course that's all higher person, the high level person on the conspiracy tip there they say up next as your your guy Jay.
Speaker 6: How do you guys feel about that?
Speaker 1: That was they've been saying.
Speaker 3: They've been saying that Jay was up next for sixteen years now.
Speaker 6: But I'm just saying it's this is the day.
Speaker 3: They also said Jay owns the same way owns an island, so you know what that means.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, I feel the same way they've been saying. And Jay and Beyonce have been up next for doing dirty shit for at least sixteen seventeen years now. But like I said, I think that anybody whose name is that associated to Puff and working that close to Puff, having a relationship with Puff over the years. I think they're gonna everybody's name is going to be thrown in at He's next, She's next.
Speaker 2: Well speaking into who's nay?
Speaker 3: Al Sharpton is a rat. I don't know why they just don't go right after him. He'll tell it all, A huge rat.
Speaker 2: We well speak.
Speaker 3: I was standing right next to him at a Puff party. I was like, Al Sharpton's here, he was.
Speaker 2: You just read it in telling that he's.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there's a photo of Al Sharpton at that party I was at. There was Revolt cameras everywhere. Nothing was a secret.
Speaker 6: Was one of those parties cameras here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it was. I think it was streaming live Unrevolt. There was nothing happening at that party.
Speaker 2: Krisha. If she's talking about up next.
Speaker 3: You imagine like making like out of the Miami streets. We've listened to City Girls. We know what they went through. JT's been in jail like they you know, they had a rough upbringing. Imagine finally getting out of that shit and getting popped for moving coke for Puff.
Speaker 1: Now, when I saw that, Uh, what's the white kid?
Speaker 5: Paul was his name, his drug he used to play for It was a shooter at Syracuse.
Speaker 3: That boy could play practice footage. He should have got more minutes.
Speaker 1: When I when I saw him in his mug shot, it took it on the white boy. I said, oh, this is this is he's he's he's giving it up in the back of the cop cars.
Speaker 3: See, I find that offensive and racist.
Speaker 1: Fine, like I said, he's giving he's giving it up. That face, I know that face.
Speaker 3: He looked a little scared. I don't know. We stayed ten toes and I was gonna say yesterday, and.
Speaker 1: I know a bunch of rats and service. You don't know. Nobody is.
Speaker 2: I know a bunch of rats in the Bronx.
Speaker 1: That's a fact. That's I know facts. I'm not his rats everywhere. Let's be clear that white niggas giving up. Paul was his name, Brendan Paul was his name. Yeah, it's two first names, man, two first names. You know, Brendan Brendan Paul ain't standing tin toes. He and there told I called my mom. It wasn't me, it's my bag. Yeah, definitely Julian's bag. Oh my mom, it wasn't me, like the drug Puff asked me to do it for him. Like, I don't know, miss, I just wanted to be a cool I wanted to be around.
Speaker 3: The culture sometimes. I feel like those.
Speaker 5: He's from Seattle too. Oh He's like, no, it's from Ohio. Oh God, might I might hold it down?
Speaker 1: Brendan Paul's not holding anything down. I can tell you that.
Speaker 5: All the fuck he went to Brewster Academy in New Hampshire.
Speaker 6: This guy is singing. He's saying before they got there.
Speaker 3: Okay, hear me out, just quick.
Speaker 1: He's hot. How homeless security got the infall He opened the door.
Speaker 3: Sometimes these guys that are not part of that world and get into it late are the guys that actually hold it down because they think this facade you have to not Sin's. It's the people that have been in the game for twenty years that give it up in two fucking seconds because they know. This guy thinks he's living in a movie. I think he and he's in Miami giving Puff coke. He probably is sitting there like now, I gotta hold it down for Puff.
Speaker 1: He averaged point one points per game.
Speaker 5: In college career ever, skip Bayless numbers.
Speaker 1: He's snitching.
Speaker 6: He's snitching.
Speaker 5: He has nothing took five shit over the course of his college career.
Speaker 3: He can get balling in practice though that footage on Twitter about practice, yeah, talking about practice.
Speaker 7: I don't want to know how he got from SCU basketball team into the position of.
Speaker 3: Being two people have that doc by next Wednesday about this now, so so, now let's put on out ten foil hat.
Speaker 5: And you got to keep a white boy clothes for the drugs, like if anybody's gonna get jammed up with the drugs.
Speaker 1: Paul Brendan, Paul, you know, and you know what you know, he keeps a white boy clothes Homeland Security. Who is his white boy? Why was he allowed to just come into Puff's crib and start supplying drugs and pills and ship like that?
Speaker 6: Probably Puffs type?
Speaker 1: Who is he?
Speaker 3: Okay, but do you think he'll really how much coke? Do you really think he was caught with one too? They really have actual evidence of he may end up getting like a fucking misdemeanor where he wouldn't even need to snitch.
Speaker 1: I'm not no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: When they say drug mule he was on a plane with a little bit of coke in his pocket, got him. But you don't know how much they've gotten more from TSA and people haven't.
Speaker 1: Done that, right, But you're over how much time?
Speaker 3: Though, I don't think they were fire. I don't think this guy was supplying bricks.
Speaker 1: I just don't. He don't have to be supplying bricks. I'm just saying, over how much time do you think? Okay, put an a bowl in your bag right now. From JFK to lax.
Speaker 5: No, I mean, nothing really happens, honestly, Yeah, nothing really happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, the checking like that, that's what's up. No, but get caught with it. I'm not saying they checking for Oh get caught that's a story. Yeah, he caught with it. You see what happens.
Speaker 3: Let's just see what happens, because we again, even like the formidable news spots, just get little bits of police reports and that is a fact. But then they run with it in the title. We don't know this guy was Diddy's drug mule.
Speaker 6: This is crazy.
Speaker 3: He may have been a round puff and just got caught with some coke.
Speaker 5: He started making beats during the pandemic. According to a Facebook post in twenty twenty, and he eventually began how do you do? He started producing for the Love Album.
Speaker 1: Not understanding that album is so good. I don't who's that Little Rod dude. I've never heard of him before this.
Speaker 3: I had neither of He gets a lot of records on the Love Album before that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: These niggas is agents, man, Let's just go ahead and say it. These niggas is an agent.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: These niggas have been placed.
Speaker 3: That's what they said about Takashi, that these.
Speaker 1: Niggas have been placed around Puff.
Speaker 3: That's a real conspiracy. That that that is a new strategy. I don't think this has been a strategy for a long time. That they are taking musically inclined people and placing them. That's the real industry plan. So when I say the coaching attack, this is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Who is these niggas? Who is Little Rod? Who is Brendan Paul? All of a sudden, these niggas got so close to Puff where they start supplying drugs and chicks and video and recording every Who are these niggas? How did that come from?
Speaker 3: Even this is a little far fetched from my tenfoil last shiit like, I know. I don't think they scooped up Brendan Paul as a not even a six man off the Syracuse bench and was like, do you want to join the FBI or the CIA. I just don't think it went that way. I think there is a world where that happens in other places. Let me see, agents can speak a million different languages. They can. They're fucking doing tricks with their guns, backflips, jumped down of planes. I think they can learn how to play the keyboard pretty fucking good. So I think there is a world where agents, yes have great music taste to know how to pick a sample. I just don't know if Brendan Paul is the one. Maybe little Rod bro let me tell you, hey, let me tell you something. I just think he was talented. You don't think he was. I don't think the CIA was like looking at his game film and was like, that's our guy. To get puffed.
Speaker 1: Bro Let me tell you something. We're gonna over the next few weeks, we're gonna learn a lot of shit that we didn't think was possible. What's this? And we're gonna be sitting here like holy shit and that's what I'm trying to say. When I mean, the culture looks like it's under attack. This is one of our kings, and this is how they did him. And this is the technical team that they sent into his house and put his kids in handcuffs.
Speaker 2: And if he's guilty of all the things that they say that he's jail.
Speaker 1: He's not an If he's if puff sexually abused or is guilty of any of these illegal crimes that they're placing on them, I'm not here to cape for him. You gotta you gotta wear that, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta take that. But that's if he's guilty of any of these things that he's being alleged up.
Speaker 7: But we also have had this conversation, let's even if this doesn't happen, when you're talking about the culture being an attack and these stains and all, even if this doesn't happen, and only the Cassie case happens, is that or is that not enough?
Speaker 1: It's enough?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, like where we stood on that, we only still one that the way we did because he settled out. Had he not settled out, I don't you know what I mean? And I know, you know, they settling out. It's not an a mission of guilt on some level with it, and some level of it is just saying, okay, y'all take that, I'll take whatever. But all of those charges in that loss, doubt all of it was nasty. So if I'm guilty of one of those things, it's like, Yo, that's bro, that's insane to have any of those allegations on your jacket. What I'm saying is this though, sending the tactical teams in to Diddy's properties, We've never seen a tactical team run down on the Playboy mansion. And I'm sure yeah, and I'm positive over however many years that Playboy Mansion has been there, there's been underage girls having sex, and there's been a lot of drugs being used. I think.
Speaker 3: Playboy sorry Jeffrey Epstein's Island with the grotto, Yes.
Speaker 1: I'm more than positive.
Speaker 7: I think if it was open, I think if it was still open today, I feel like the times are is what have changed or what have changed? Like all of these things are now being looked at because we live in a new world under a slight where it's like, yeah, not only are these things illegal, They've always been illegal.
Speaker 2: They're also wrong.
Speaker 7: So I feel like Diddy has probably been if if he's guilty of these things, he's been doing these things for years, but now this is coming to Like I think if the Playboy mansion was still up and running, I think that the same thing.
Speaker 3: So to the Cassie point, where did he could really be fucked? I don't think NDA's qualified with criminal court. If I settle out with you in a civil lawsuit and I signed an NDA not to discuss it, I don't think that NDA is valid in a court room.
Speaker 1: Another thing that people didn't sell attention. She was talking about him shooting people like it was crazy. Another thing that people aren't paying attention to. And this whole thing is his chief of staff just turned witness. Yeah, she was named in a little rod suit and said she was gonna be ten To's.
Speaker 8: And now Christen Chris right Ethiopia. Yeah, this is Puff's chief of staff, which means everything runs through her. She's singing, his gis laying everything runs through her.
Speaker 6: Never get her right.
Speaker 1: So we can make memes and jokes and all that shit. We're gonna start seeing and hearing some shit in the next couple of weeks that he's going to really what it is, fuck us up in how we feel and out. It's gonna test. I'm telling you everybody, I know, a lot of see a lot of people that on the internet now and have these blogs, these platforms. They're not old enough to really know the impact that Puff had on the culture. A lot of these guys twenty five, twenty six, twenty seven, like Puff has not dominated music in a long time. I'm talking about from the nineties and seeing what he did and what he built and how he came up to where he is today. I saw that. I watched that this is somebody that we've always held as Yo Puff is that nigga To see him now in this part of his life going through this, bro, this is this, This is disappointing, This is sad, This is this is a tragedy, This is like, this is this is really some shit that we only thought that we would see in a movie. This is movie shit. This is movie. This is the end of the movie where it all comes falling down and we find out that that that the uncle that we thought was the most stand up, honest, loving, caring, supportive person, did we think it's not that who thought about Like, am I tripping? I know I didn't well over the last couple of years I'm talking about I'm talking about from the beginning.
Speaker 5: But like in the slice of the music industry experience that I've had, I haven't heard anything good about him, and I'm not I haven't been in this shit forever, only like six years or so in but like it's just this doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 1: But that's what you just said. You've been in it six seven years we told I'm talking about going way back further than that, I know.
Speaker 6: But my point is, like then I would assume then that we.
Speaker 1: Heard was going We artists had their gripes with him, you know, not getting it, publishing and getting paid, things like that. A lot of people write that off to you signed that.
Speaker 3: Contract, and he became friends with most of them afterwards.
Speaker 1: You understand what I'm saying. So it's like a lot of that ship we had to dismiss because it's like, Okay, these same artists that felt that way, a lot of them are is cool with him now. A lot of them have even done with them again, you understand what I'm saying. So those type of things, was like, that's business, you know, they that's their thing. You signed that contract. You got to stand behind whatever you sign. Yes, a lot of these artists were young. They didn't really know how to read a contract, so you could say they were taking advantage of I get all of that, but at the end of the day, they signed that contract, and if all Puff was doing was going by what was in those contracts, yeah, it's still fucked up. They didn't know, but they signed a contract. I'm talking about all these things that came out in the last few years testing puffs character as far as sexual abuse and things like that. These things is something that we never saw happen in coming up.
Speaker 3: It's just crazy to like the arrogance you have to have of having the same practices in the new era. Like Cosby might have been the only one that didn't get out Scott free from back in the day because things were just accepted. They were completely they were completely fucking wrong. For sure. It's not an excuse. I'm not saying it was the times. It just people turned a blind eye to a lot of it. We even hear stories now, Quincy Jones tells crazy stories about that time Puff was taking shit that he was getting away with in the nineties to twenty twenty, like the type of arrogance you have to have going into that. So yeah, do I think there's probably some Homeland security plant or agents that were sent to puff, But you are the most vulnerable target when you're already doing crimes. They don't need to like plant too much here. Yeah, that's where that's where we have to find a middle ground with the conspiracy shit. Yeah, do I think he was probably target Sure, he has a lot of influence, He represents an entire culture, and from what we've seen publicly on the business side, he's been a great one. You're also committing crimes. You're so easy to plant an agent, Like how much conspiracy do we really need here?
Speaker 7: And I'm not even gonna and not even mentioning like a lot of people were bringing up back to Korea, a lot of people are bringing up things that she would tweet and things that her and Diddy would say. She's admitting this is not my man. He pays me every month. He's also peeing on me. You're admitting to being an escort. Y'all are talking about like prostitution's on.
Speaker 1: Music and on interviews, y'all on platform she's on platforms saying that she's a who.
Speaker 3: She's the realist rapper. She lives her rhymes more than any rapper we've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Like she said, straight up, I'm a whore. She said that out of her mouth, so you know, okay, cool. She she she's wearing it. She knows what she is. She's wearing that.
Speaker 7: But that's but what I'm saying is it's illegal. Y'all are brag. That's why when you say conspiracy and plants and all. This is like in the Arrogance Rory spoke to, y'all are bragging about it.
Speaker 3: To me with a high paid lawyer, that's a very easy one. That was that was crazy on the paperwork, just because it said young Miami name and fifty cents baby mother's name. It's very easy to clean up giving a woman a stipend per month, especially if it's a consistent amount dating her.
Speaker 1: This is my girlfriend.
Speaker 3: She could be a creative consultant. She's an artist. She's showing me the new way, my muse, Like that's us. We know for a fact, my mona, Lisa, it was straight up prostitution. But now when You're very easy with a lawyer to just kill.
Speaker 7: But they're saying and that if I'm not mistaken in the paperwork that you're she was in charge of recruiting other girls, that's yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh she's a job recruiter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a job creator.
Speaker 6: LinkedIn, she is Diddy's LinkedIn.
Speaker 1: She went the job calls.
Speaker 6: She's recruiting other toilet seeds.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So when all right, a prostitution ring, when it is all consensual, is there even like much jail time there?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 3: If I'm if I'm hiring a bunch of sex workers, that all if they get caught were like, yeah, it was consensual. I'll take the plea for being a prostitute. You see the bank records, whatever, can you get that much time for that?
Speaker 1: It's not even about the jail time for me. This is about reputation, legacy. This is bigger than jail time. This is this is Puff's legacy, This is his his reputation. If he does twenty months in prison, he can never come back and be welcomed into the culture the way he was.
Speaker 5: I don't think he'll be welcomed back. Well, he shouldn't be welcome back.
Speaker 3: High view of the culture and what they accept back in.
Speaker 1: That's no, this is this is not this is this is any defends any of them. That's this is what I'm saying. If any of this ship sticks, any of these allegations and they you know, investigate and find that, yes, they have charges to bring Diddy on and he ends up going to prison, he can't come back from this. It's over. But now Puffers in his fifties, you know whatever, like he can go somewhere and just you know, live out his life and just be the old guy. That's just you know, at one point was a mogul, and he's still gonna have a lot of money sold.
Speaker 5: It's still at the point where he can sail off into the sunset.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he's he's not going to be We're not going to see him panhandling. No, he won't. It's not gonna go there. He just sold his shares of revolt, made a nice you know, made a nice piece of change from that, and the e liquor.
Speaker 3: Company diagi Will paid him almost a billion dollars in their relationship. That is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Sixty million a year for seven sixteen years.
Speaker 3: Now something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. I mean, it's not about the money again, this is about his legacy, which you know, depending on who you're talking to, is more important than your money. It's your legacy, it's your reputation, it's you know, it's how people view you. And I think that this is what Puff stands and is losing at the moment. He's losing his His legacy is being ruined, it's being tarnished. It'll never be looked at the same. But again, it's just an investigation. He's not under rest yet. Homeland Security is investigating. They went through his house. Whatever they were looking for, I'm assuming they found it. They have it, They have possession of it, whether it's videos of some high power people having sex, whatever it is, teams, he will have it soon because the motherfuckers get every ma.
Speaker 5: How do you feel about Uh? We're looking also at the change in history. More history is being made as our hip hop vernacular has now shifted. It used to be No Homo, and then it was Pause and now it's No Diddy.
Speaker 3: That's not going to last.
Speaker 5: I just feel like you guys are losing your staying power. No, that's because you could you know, Pause was your ship that's that's just a moment.
Speaker 6: I'm all in on No Diddy.
Speaker 3: Of course, you pause has outlasted me to the entire gay rights movement.
Speaker 6: Me too.
Speaker 1: You'll just say no me too.
Speaker 3: People that are our hope, like our homo, say no homo in paulse at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, that's not This is just very momentary. That's not No Didty is fun.
Speaker 3: It's just I will I Will reminds me too much of No Diddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that, I just can't.
Speaker 5: I can't get into all. It just reminds me too much of that dig they're calling him the Diddler.
Speaker 3: The Diddler was.
Speaker 5: I mean, these are there's been some great I know.
Speaker 1: Social media has been having they've been having a bill day with this type of with this type of shit.
Speaker 3: And I'm not here to complain, Like it is weird that we take absolutely nothing seriously on social media. What I enjoyed, Like, these are crazy crimes and we're just making memes. But I'm here to laugh at them.
Speaker 1: Well, people make memes in crazy times. I understand it. I get it if.
Speaker 3: Fifty is still making memes while his baby mother is involved in the case. And I think we're all.
Speaker 1: Fifty one hundred percent new that girl was the sex work.
Speaker 3: I was gonna ask you you think he found out with the rest of us with that paperwork.
Speaker 1: He found out, which is why he's probably been going at puff as hard as he's been going. Yeah, but he didn't find out last night.
Speaker 3: Because it did take a weird turn a few years ago, like they always had back and forth, funny jabs, but you could tell they were always still cool. They were competing in the liquor shit. Then it did take a strange fucking turn, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it comes across as like, yo, what's up man, like cause you you be on it as soon as anything come out about this dude, it's on your page. It's a captions like like what's up, bro? And then now that this comes out, it's like, oh okay.
Speaker 3: But to me, all right, if I'm fifty, I would be upset, not for like emotional reasons per se, but like at that point you're doing sex work for the sport, Like I'm sure my child support covers your overhead. Man, I don't have to go be a sex worker.
Speaker 1: You've ever heard of the term. You can't turn a hole into a houseway.
Speaker 3: Fair, No, I get that. I'm not saying I'm not saying you should have wiped her. But the point is to get money, right, I'm sure fifty was giving her enough money where she didn't need to go be a sex worker.
Speaker 1: So did Ginger and Casino. That's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah for the sport, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Can sport can't turn a hole into a housewife.
Speaker 3: She's really into the life.
Speaker 1: People are who they are and you got to let them be who they are. It is what it is. And you know, if it's a consenting adult, it's a grown woman, and that that's the life she wants to live, and that's what she wants to do, then hey, that's that's on her weir, you know what I mean. But yeah, either way, I guess we got to just wait and see what else comes out of this. But again, I'm I'm just on the side of I think charges are coming. I think Puff will be placed under arrest. It's all about what comes out in the wash. What are we gonna learn.
Speaker 5: Do you think any other big OFFICI will go down or will this all fall on Ditty?
Speaker 1: I mean, they have the power to make it all fall on Diddy. Yeah, because again, you know, we've seen tactical teams go in this house and raid and take ship. What did they take?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it all falls on the evidence of what they're trying to either cover up or get out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what did they take?
Speaker 3: Scenarios?
Speaker 2: They were looking for laptops, phones, camera.
Speaker 1: And I think and I think they found all of that. Oh for sure, I think they found all of that. I think they've gotten into the cloud and deleted all of that ship. Oh yeah, this is this is high level ship. We're not talking about a nigga that just got caught at a traffic stot with a gun in this car. No, this is high level. This is These are the motherfuckers that have the ability to delete your Social Security number. You never even roamed this earth as far as they're concerned. This is that level.
Speaker 3: So damarus. If Young Miami offered you pink cocaine at a party, Miami, would you partake?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably would too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if Young Miami offered me anything, I would probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't want to fuck the vibe up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Have you looked at Young Miami and if he's sad now, they'd make you do it.
Speaker 6: Anyway.
Speaker 5: True, I didn't know. You don't really have a choice. For the matter, you might as well pretend you have will power.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have file paperwork on the little Rory instead. Outside of that, it's been a crazy fucking week in hip hop. You think this has been a wild what ten days? Not even not even like a week?
Speaker 1: Eight days?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Yeah? A week?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so a week ago today at midnight, at the stroke of midnight.
Speaker 1: Come on, tell the story. Make it like suspenseful. Got yeah, well, lower these lights in this motherfucker. Let's make it. Let's really make this a moment.
Speaker 3: Midnight did not stroke me. Just it just it was just midnight.
Speaker 1: No, but the clock struck struck midnight, right, But I have a digital clock though, so like it never struck, just changed nothing. I mean, I'm just want the clock used to strike.
Speaker 6: What do you used to like.
Speaker 3: Go off at at midnight or into noon or whatever?
Speaker 1: Because I wasn't high Sam showing my aging game. When I was in high school, we had like sun dials, like clocks like that, well sundials too, you had digital clocks. No, we didn't have regular class we had now regular clocks. Yeah, even in college we had regular clocks.
Speaker 5: Really, Yeah, I thought you had digital clocks well just because they didn't update those rooms, but nobody nobody use them.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I mean we even had like chalkboards, only some rooms had the cool marker boards. Yeah, that was when things really got crazy. Yeah, well, anyways, when the clock struck midnight. Yeah, the Future Metro Booming album, we don't fucking trust you, you bitch ass rappers dropout say something else.
Speaker 1: That's weird that you would think that when he was home alone, he got that. Yeah, we don't trust you bitch ass niggas.
Speaker 3: That's what I said at my home. Hell, okay, I yelled at my girl and my baby. Metro dropped, just grabbed Damara and screamed the N word in their face. So, I mean, do we even need to give the full history of this, Like, at this point, it's a week old. Everyone knows Kendrick dist Cole, and Drake on the Metro and Future album. Yeah, since last Thursday, things have gotten even more interesting. Nav unfollowed Drake. Most important thing we saw that Ross unfollowed Drake also was playing the like that Kendrick diss in his car.
Speaker 1: Ross was my nigga. I love him one of my favorites, but that was corny.
Speaker 3: We'll get to that. Everyone did deep dives into other lyrics on the Future and Metro album. The intro in particular was saying Future was shooting at Drake over some girl, just some other sex worker in Miami. Does that mean should not put that on her?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why you guys?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm saying you guys, why do you guys let horrores fuck up your whole You guys are damn you're pushing forty, you're almost billionaires.
Speaker 6: You're letting the fucking horror fuck your whole ship up?
Speaker 3: Are you saying that a whole?
Speaker 5: And you don't know if she's a whore, sex worker, woman, same thing, whatever, a stripper, she was a stripper. I'm not called that's come on, But yeah, sex work was fine, just any woman. It could be Oprah, Like, why are you letting a woman come about the principle?
Speaker 1: It's never about the principle. No, it's not, and it's not. A woman is not the reason why this is happening. Yeah, this is not.
Speaker 3: I think it's a part of it.
Speaker 6: It's a big part for Future and Drake.
Speaker 3: Let's look at Future in Drake's lyrics. I can easily see a woman dividing those two.
Speaker 1: This is not about a woman in between the Future and Drake.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna share with us what you think it's about.
Speaker 1: I just think it's literally goes back to uh uh, Drake and Metro this the beef issue with each other. I think that a woman. No, no, it's not over woman. I think that. I think that Future Metro obviously you know their family at this point, you know that's this guy. And I just think that a line is drawn in Futures clear on what side he's on. And I do think the album with twenty one Savage plays a big part in his somewhere too.
Speaker 3: So that was not sure where the conspiracy I saw on the internet, So you know, it's fair, like absolutely facts was there's some beef between Future and twenty one's camps, and there was some type of incident between two guys where a murder happened, and Future may have felt a way that Drake then and went and did an actual album with twenty one Savage.
Speaker 1: Well twenty one in Metro are still very very close.
Speaker 3: Yes, But apparently that was what the internet was saying was the nail in the coffin. I don't fucking know. I'm not in Atlanta either way, Jamara.
Speaker 5: She was.
Speaker 7: I was just saying, is there any way that, like, do you have any idea what it could possibly be about outside of them?
Speaker 1: I just I just think this is I do think a lot of some of it, some of it is personal. I'm not I don't think it's a woman, and I highly doubt it's a woman that is in between Drake and future. I don't know that they would allow that to happen. I don't these women have too many women for that to be the issue. But I think that this is just one of those situations where you know, the the top, the guy that has been on top for as long as he's been on top. This is this is people testing it, This is this is this. This is people saying, y'all think you're good, but I don't think you're that good. Okay.
Speaker 3: I can see that with say Kendrick. Of course they've been sending subs at each other back and forth, but I can definitely see Kendrick saying, all right, or this far into our careers, let's see who's the best for real, Let's not have any more to be I think that's healthy competition With the relationship we know Drake had with Future and has had with Ross, I'd like to know why everyone is now taking Metro's side. Something had to have happened.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: There's no way. Ross, who they were supposed to do a joint project with, have collaborated for fifteen years, probably my two favorite collaborators in the last fifteen years. When they do records together, it's undeniable. Yeah, with no bit of information. Ross all of a sudden is vibing to Kendrick Lamar like that in his car, and Drake is inviting his ex girlfriend to the show, and like, yeah, I want to know what Drake did. Why is everyone now forming against him?
Speaker 1: I think this is again, this just feels like it's a elbow room, Like yo, I need that spot though you had that shit long enough, Like fuck out of it. Like I don't think you that dope, I don't think you that tough. I don't think you that I think.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of that would do that now. Ross is admittedly in more towards the end of his music career. He's clearly said he's moving on to other ventures music is not his main focus the farm. I can't see Ross now being like, I'm not going to be friends with somebody I've collaborated with for years for competition reasons.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm not saying. I'm not saying that for Ross. I'm saying as far as just like the whole future.
Speaker 3: Not I think it's something extremely personal. I think the woman that people are talking about has something to do with a long list of other shit. Well, I think when things were where things were a little questionable in their relationship as friends, somebody went and fucked somebody. It would have been cool if y'all was friends. But now it looks like you went and fucked that girl.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm I'm not listening. I don't know that any about something. I don't know that girl. But she did, you know, going to live and she spoke and she said, this has a whole bunch of nothing. This has nothing to do with me. Like, so you know, she has a boyfriend and it doesn't matter. I mean, you could possibly not matter. I mean, I just don't think that this is about a woman.
Speaker 5: The two of them gave at least a hint in some regard on the lyrics about you know, it's the same shit with the pillow talking. You're talking crazy about my name, with this girl that we're both sleeping with.
Speaker 6: It's all that shit. It's petty. Yeah, that's dumb.
Speaker 1: But I don't I don't see that. I mean, all of these dudes pillowtop.
Speaker 6: I think all this ship is wrestling. I think a lot of this ship is a show.
Speaker 1: I will say the Kendrick thing, the Kendricking.
Speaker 5: Firm that I can't I know it is. I can't get too far into it, but I know it is.
Speaker 3: I think there is a lot of I think there's a lot of wrestling between Kendrick and Cole. I think they probably have an amazing relationship and are super cool and this is a sport thing for them. Yes, I think there is a bit of animosity between Drake and Kendrick that's not all friendly competition. I think the future Ross Metro Drake thing is all fucking personal and there's some real shit behind the scenes between them. I think it's say mix back, and I think it's it's interesting too.
Speaker 1: I think it's well. First, let me say this, because I do. We spoke on the uh the uh Twitter spaces.
Speaker 6: About which is available on YouTube three hours of content.
Speaker 3: Which, by the way, get off our date please listen to it because it is great. I didn't realize how much of our listeners were like part of TD. There was people that have been like supporters that I've appreciated all the hours they've listened to this podcast in the comments like listen I love this podcast by Merch I go to shows, but the fact that Rory likes Drake, I don't think I could ever listen to this podcast again.
Speaker 1: What else you know? The widows out there? But I spoke to We talked about the record, and Drama asked me did I think the record was gonna go? And I was like, no, I don't think so. I think, you know, people are kind of move on quick from it. I quickly text Drama Sunday afternoon around one o'clock and was like, I was wrong. I apologize. Record is hard, This record is going to be. But see, like I told Drama, I was caught up on just Kendrick's lyrics and what he was saying. I didn't allow myself to listen get into the groove of just the music. Fuck what they're saying on it. Just the music, The way it moves the energy, and I was like, okay, I said, no, the music is there. And then I started listening to the cadence and the melody that Future had and said, oh no, this is this is this is they gonna shake ass?
Speaker 2: Is it giving back to back in the club?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's giving back to back in the club.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I caught myself shaking ass to it like naturally, like not even knowing what I was listening to.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh damn, it's gonna it's gonna go. That record is gonna go. So, you know, I apologize. I text Drama and he was like, you're a good man. He said. He was so surprised to hear me say that it wouldn't go. He was like, because Yo, that club was made that that record was made for the club. Yeah, fuck with Kendrick is saying on it and who he's going at the music of the song is not Kendrick's verse.
Speaker 3: You know, now, what Kendrick did you to really fucking well, there was not going to the vibe, you know, he added.
Speaker 1: He added, he added that performative energy, if you out you can kind of get those lyrics because you know everybody think they got to op. You know, everybody in a.
Speaker 3: And everyone can go ah, yeah exactly. I ain't like that, but everybody can do that.
Speaker 1: But that's why.
Speaker 3: His voice.
Speaker 1: All right. Yeah, So the record is we're not gonna I think that'll be one of the biggest songs of the summer.
Speaker 3: It'd probably be song.
Speaker 1: And I still have Fisher up there with cash Co Bands being song the summer, but this is definitely contenting. I heard Fish. I know you did. You're gonna hear Fisher everywhere.
Speaker 6: I was hanging with. I send you the video.
Speaker 5: I was hanging with Bos over the weekend and we were at my apartment, you know, same five am, post night hang sash and he because this is going to be the song in the summer, and it was that fucking played that damn song.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to tell you, man, it's just the energy, is the vibe. But back to this Drake ship. So I was I was talking to somebody because we were trying to figure out like, what what is this, what's happened and what's going on? Why?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: What's going on with this ship? And he gave me a very interesting story which probably is applicable to situations. I've been in situations, You've been in Rory. I think we've all been in these type of situations. He said. He said he was talking to this guy that is like a wolf trainer. Right, yeah, it's like he trains wolves or whatever. So random, no real story. He's get into talking to Joe Rogan because we were trying to we were trying to figure out what's what's going on, like what's happening with this ship? Right, like what's going on? Like this is because this is not this is uh this this is the best of our this generation getting ready to collide like this is that.
Speaker 3: When they can for all the Dog's reference Now with the trainer, did you did you speak to Kendrick Lamars? Is that the guy?
Speaker 5: And no?
Speaker 1: Not that. So he said he was talking to a guy that trains wolves and he was like, yeah, he was thinking about buying some property.
Speaker 3: So he asked me, said, yool, what would I do?
Speaker 1: What would I do if I'm like in the woods on my property one night and like I spot a wolf, like I see a wolf, Like what should I do? Like what would I How can I make it out of that situation without being harmed? Like go inside, say your team Jacob So the dude, that's funny, said he said. He said, Well, if you happen to spot a wolf or lock eyes with a wolf at night, and you know, you can probably can't see the body, but you can see the wolf's eyes. You know, the eyes illuminate in the darkness, he said. If you lock eyes with a wolf, he said, either that's you're experiencing one of the rarest occurrences and a wolf has veered off from his pack and is traveling a night by hisself, which is something that rarely ever happens.
Speaker 3: And Kendrick did just leave his pack, or or.
Speaker 1: You're only seeing a wolf that made hisself want to be seen to you and you're surrounded by nine others and you just don't know where they're at. Okay, So I thought about that, and this was Friday or Saturday night, Friday night, and I'm like, damn, Like that's so that fits this because now you got Kendrick jumped out there right obviously. But then now it's niggas on following Drake. We don't know what's happening, and this guy is on this album.
Speaker 3: It's like everyone can now express the feelings that they've been trying to express for questions like oh you niggas have Oh you niggas have had me and your targets for a while now.
Speaker 1: But he's had given.
Speaker 3: Drake's been rapping about that for the last four albums that he's felt like this was happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I sadly right, I said, damn, like that is so one person jumped out there and it's like, Okay, before I make a move, I need to understand that I may be surrounded.
Speaker 5: But look at the wolf that it took to make that move, the big dog.
Speaker 2: Nicle boom.
Speaker 1: Now what I what I take from that is because this goes back to the conversation we had on Spaces about everybody wanting Drake to.
Speaker 3: Is that sing Drake Drake is the l I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what this is.
Speaker 5: That's Kendrick. You know that's Kendrick. That's that's yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what. I don't know what what, Julie.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to see wolfs are pretty majestic. If you're looking at him from afar.
Speaker 3: That was pretty gay.
Speaker 1: So so now we're here where all these people are following Drake posting videos listening to the verse and this, that and the third whatever. So this speaks back to what I was saying, because everybody's like, nah, fuck that. Drake got to respond right now, I'm like, does he? Now, let's be clear, Kendrick got off in that verse. Still didn't say Drake's name. Just listen, please, we just listen. He didn't say his name.
Speaker 6: Oh come on, mam.
Speaker 1: Now the difference. The difference is the difference in him. And the pushing thing was push. It was coming from blood. He mentioned that man's family. He mentioned like push, you win right at it. What Kindrick did was kind of sort of like, okay, big three. You know, Mike Princely outlived Mike Jack.
Speaker 3: He had seven dog on tndras at the end for dogs. But that you say my album title, you're talking to me.
Speaker 1: Hold on, but that's did he Is that still anyway comparable to a push? It did?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Well hold on, no, no, no, Actually this is way worse.
Speaker 1: About his kid bro.
Speaker 3: In the first uh Infrared, all he said was it was written by Quintin and then Drake jumped out the window, which is fine because Push had been shooting for a while. He said one actually, which I think when it comes to PUSH's standard of rapping, was a very weak bar on PUSH's bath. And then Drake jumped out the window with the duppy ship, said he'd make it ring on him like Virginia Williams said his wife's name, and then Push jumped out. This is weak compared to what Kendrick did, Drake. Drake is replying to all this other shits, replying to tweets.
Speaker 1: And and this, and not only that, and not only that. The push of ship was more personal from the gate anyway, facts, I agree. I agree, Kendrick. Shit, this is sport.
Speaker 5: This is this has here, this is just to do with music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kendrickie, this is sport. The push the ship was personal.
Speaker 1: But now people want Drake to jump out there immediately, and it's like, yeah, first of all though this first of all, he's on tour. Let's just start there. A nigga ain't going and writing a dish record and jumping in the boot while he's in the middle of the tour. That's not happening. When we got fucking takeover, we didn't get eat the for three months, so.
Speaker 3: It's like like nine months.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well, however long it was. It wasn't no right next to forty eight hours. We didn't get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was a different time.
Speaker 1: It ain't a nig he's on tour. It was a different time. You want this nigga to jump into a battle while he's on tour and didn't and didn't even get.
Speaker 3: His asked, but finished the album on tour.
Speaker 1: But listen, the album is different. You know that when it's harder when you got to get in battle more Rory, that's harder as a nigga that's a fucking megastar to get into battle mode to go as somebody. It's a whole difference. That's a whole different zone.
Speaker 7: You gotta be gonna act like Drake don't got fifty Kendrick bars and the fucking brain, because that's the way that Drake operates.
Speaker 1: Figure, all right, So if you think, all right, so let's just play Devil's Advocate.
Speaker 3: If you're if you're Drake, you got fifty Kendrick bars ready to go?
Speaker 1: Right? How many how many Drake bars you think Kendrick got. When Kendrick has had more time for you to sit down and he's not been on the road, Drake has did two tours in the last year and a half, three and a half albums. How many albums last few year?
Speaker 2: I think they both have nine years of nine ten years of fucking discs.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying as of as of recently, Kendrick has not been as busy as Drake. Correct, but it's not so, which means which means he would probably have more time to prep for a battle.
Speaker 3: Sure, and we notice it.
Speaker 1: So I'm telling you, I'm telling you I can understand why Drake isn't gonna respond as fast as people want him to because this is a whole different zone that he has to get into for it. This is Kendrick, Lamar we talking about anybody else that Drake has had words with and has gotten into it with. I don't think any of those dudes is on Kendrick level.
Speaker 3: No, So push is not so if you want to, if you want to, if you want to battle and you want it to go opponent though, who pushes a And at the time, you know, even though we want to rewrite history, pu'sh your rap like Kendrick at that time like Kendrick or what's your rap? As good as Kendrick probably not meek rap as good as Kendred. No, he has meek ever rapped as good as Kendrick. No.
Speaker 1: So is my statement correct in saying that this is the most deadliest rap opponent that Drake will ever stand in front of? Well, right now that he will stand in front of Yes, you're correct, all right, And so back to what I was saying, you sound like I'm stupid, Like wait, but there, I'm not saying you disagree, but you may.
Speaker 3: He was like, no, just to say, I don't know, like he hasn't battled anyone that has said.
Speaker 1: This would be his toughest opponent, is what I said.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm sorry I misunderstood, like he had so to prepare any tough.
Speaker 1: Opponent, pay for your toughest opponent that takes a different type of preparation. Sure you want this dude to prep for that? Why he is still on the road doing the tour.
Speaker 3: I think two things can be true. I get Drake's perspective right now of taking time, because knowing Kendrick, he already has a full plan down to the last fucking hour day of how he is going to go about this battle. He jumped out the window at the exact time he wanted to, because he's prepared and ready to go. Drake has to look at that and be like, all right, I can't jump out the window right now because I know Kendrick is sitting with a clip ready to go, and he's been planning this for months. I'm just figuring out the same time everyone else did. I don't know if that's a full excuse though, just to throw that, And I think that's why Kendrick was so smart and the way he did it, but dull while he's on tour, it'll put the pressure on him. He's replied quick to everybody and then did the back to back shit. It's been fucking seven days where y'all at. We know Drake to reply extremely quickly. I think he replied to push within six hours. We know Drake to do that. He's gonna look crazy if he takes three months to do it. It's a good move by Kendrick. I don't think, and as a fan, I don't think any of us care that he's on tour. Fans don't give a shit about the stuff you're talking about. You're talking about real facts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the fans don't.
Speaker 3: We know that Kendrick. This is why Drake finally direct after they've been going back and forth for a decade.
Speaker 1: But this is why finally he did it.
Speaker 3: So, Drake, you've been shooting at Meghan for the last year, but now you're gonna be quiet.
Speaker 1: But this is why quiet this is. But this is why he is who he is and he's at where he's at because he's very calculated. Sure, he moves when he wants to move. So if you're saying, Okay, I'm great to battle one of the deadliest pins in hip hop that's prepared, that has been prepared for this, I didn't notice was coming. I didn't know he was gonna do this right now. I'm on fucking tour with Jake Cole and fucking Wayne like I didn't. My focus is here. Now. What I will say is, oh, Drake is gonna respond. But I thought it would have been lovely or would have been crazy? Is if he had at his disposal red button right now? Because to me, red button right now drops, that's that's one size fits all. That's addressing all these niggas. Y'all are following me. You acting funny, This nigga acting funny. Now Red button is that's that's applicable to whoever wanted to feel like it's about them. That's one size. I'm talking to all you niggas.
Speaker 3: But that's good. That was good at the time.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just I'm not saying you got to come. I'm not saying that's it. I'm not saying that's a that's a that's worthy of a response. I'm just saying, if he just had that to just drop, that was already recorded while I'm on the road, let me drop that. And then once this tour is done, I get into battle mode and and go at Kendrick. I think that that's a beautiful, a beautiful transition.
Speaker 3: Before we get to Cole, I will ask if Drake does reply and let's say three months and it's not a like a direct shot the way Duffy freestyle the way back to Back was and just gives us a song and there's eight bars that have to do with Kendrick and says ship like your DNA isn't humble or just something that's just like what this isn't even worth it? Is that an l to Drake?
Speaker 1: Yes, if he only has eight bars day, it's.
Speaker 3: A real like if it's a song, just a song that he puts out and happens to shoot.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Drake, Yeah, but a little bit. Yeah, but that's I don't I don't see that happening. I understand what you're saying. But no, if if to your to your question, if that's the response, then that's a loss.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: He has to. He has to. And this is and this is why what I'm saying is valid because I'm telling he has to turn it to somebody else. He This is not Drake songwriting ability, Drake pop megastar, Drake seventeen billion streams, all my all my projects have over a billions. This is not this.
Speaker 3: That shouldn't matter all of that and this this arena at all.
Speaker 1: That's that's why I'm saying he can't respond right now because with this is this is a whole different this this Drake has to go into a whole different mindset. He has to become a whole His energy has to change, He has to be a whole different person for this battle. Because this is we we know Kendrick has three or four ready for sure, So now Drake has to put himself in a position to where he has four, five, and six ready.
Speaker 3: I agree, he can't just record one put it out.
Speaker 1: He can't do it.
Speaker 3: And if him being on the road to him being can't play his hand too quick, he can't do that.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 3: I'm not mad that it's been seven days and he has a replied. I want to make that very clear. I just don't think we can go another two weeks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're still waiting for Jesus to come towards over.
Speaker 1: April fifth. The last show April fifth, I believe.
Speaker 6: I have no idea, but I the.
Speaker 3: Last show is April fifth. I believe he was in what for Lauderdale for like two shows of Wayne. I think maybe made one comment and then obviously put up that caption that was at everybody April sixteen that felt you know either at that point, No, those.
Speaker 5: Are all canceled show sorry, ry. April fifth is the last show. These remaining ones are canceled dates.
Speaker 1: April fifth is the last show. I say, we probably get a response.
Speaker 5: Of their makeup dates. It looks like, Okay, April's when he's done.
Speaker 1: So he's done mid April, he's done with the tour.
Speaker 3: He's had how many days off between four Lauderdale and Long Island a week. Yeah, that's time. I'm not mad at him coming out after April fifth. I don't think that's an l at all. But it can't go past that. It can't go past April fifth.
Speaker 1: Why we just said his tour is over April fifth, What are you talking about. He's got a whole week in between. Bro y'all not understanding what this is, bro y'all. Niggas just want to be entertained, and I get it. Yeah, but he's not gonna entertain y'all at the expense of him being fucking embarrassed in the battle. He's not doing that, So are you, niggas? Calm your fucking lawn shit. You'll only gonna listen to the battle for three days if you get his head smoke, y'all gonna be like, oh shit, he should have took his time. Then why he put it out? Yeah, like the fans are fucking crazy, Like you mad at somebody for taking his time to tail of some shit for a battle. But then if he responds too quick and loses and says, damn, but I was on toy and I'm like, well, you should have wait until you got off tour.
Speaker 7: Then Okay, I'm all some one in your exactly in your opinion, where not fucking i' might give you three three months, seven months in your opinion? What is the reasonable time frame for him to release this and it not take away from the value of the disc What is a reasonable time frame?
Speaker 1: As long as we get it by the summer, the summer, the summer, Yeah, you're giving them for you from March twenty second, shit, as long as we get it by the summer by June, I'm cool.
Speaker 2: So three months. Like then, I just say, don't say three months.
Speaker 3: Well that's his timeline, that's my timeline.
Speaker 1: Why I can't say three months? What's wrong with three months? Okay?
Speaker 5: Like I said, Tom's point in timeline or not, whenever the fuck Drake drops it, it's going to have the effect that, like it doesn't matter when.
Speaker 1: You people just want to be entertaining it now because we're used to getting everything now. And that's okay. And what I'm telling you is, this is not this is not just for entertainment.
Speaker 3: This legacy, I understand this. This this right here, this Drake Kendrick shit, this cold Kendrick ship.
Speaker 1: This is not just for entertainment. Yes, it's gonna be entertaining because these are the best of their time, These are the best of their generations. But this ain't just These dudes ain't sitting in the in the in their respective corners thinking like, oh, this is just gonna be fun. It's this call, bro, Niggas legacies is on the line, niggas where Niggas is out on that ladders on the line. It's a lot. This ain't just no, Yo, throw a shot at me and I'm gonna throw one back, and then you know, throw one at me and I'm gonna throw one back. This is like, no, nigga, I'm glad to take your head off.
Speaker 3: The only thing in the strategic part because again I'm speaking from the fan perspective. What I'm saying, so, yeah, we want want to be entertained, We want this quick. We live in an era where things happen back to back to back. No pin the fact that this record, maybe Song of the Summer, changes things, because I think Drake could have a great strategy of not replying for a while to prove to everyone how much that Metro album and the Future Shots didn't mean shit. Fucking Ross playing that shit in his car the Kendrick verse like it came and went, looked just like control it came and went. That could be a strategy. I don't think that's gonna work. When this song is not going to leave the charts. We're gonna hear this everywhere. That's where I don't think Drake from a strategy standpoint, can sit there and play the o'ur reply when I want to game. When anytime we walk outside in any setting, all of us are listening to this song.
Speaker 7: If the strippers are dance as it is, Drake gonna take his as he had.
Speaker 3: He had a point with story of added on. Anytime that gets brought up, he's like, when was the last time you listened to it? Like that cop out, which is He's right, we don't listen to that song, but it wasn't made for that.
Speaker 1: It was a reply in a battom.
Speaker 3: This is a joint that's never gone. This is Drake's strategy being used against him. That's where Meek looked insane. It was like, bro back to back's not going anywhere. You have to reply now, That's what I'm saying. Why he has to hurry up? He can't wait three months? This song is going to peak in the next two to three weeks and will not stop for the rest of the summer.
Speaker 1: But you know what, and this, like Julie just said, speaking to you know because again we got to look at all angles of this shit. If Drake drops a song, let's say he drops a EP right now, six songs, this removes all of this shit from his shit becomes number one immediately, like this future album I believe debut at number one this week.
Speaker 3: I did great numbers thanks to this.
Speaker 1: The album is okay, I'm just saying now, I don't think that's but do we think is it safe to say that it did great numbers because of the record? Because of that, because of that verse.
Speaker 3: So still somehow on the way this ship is attached to Drake, that just speaks to his influence and his power.
Speaker 2: Of course, but we ain't talking about influencing power.
Speaker 1: Listen Trump saying, no, this is what I'm saying. If he decides to go that route and speak to that, this is what I'm saying. All of this is just giving Drake the room to write and prepare for whatever however he's coming back. Because even though you having a number one song and the number one album debut, a number one that ship is still heavily attached to me. He did that with pushing it didn't really work.
Speaker 3: He ended the duffy free style with will send you an invoice for selling another twenty for you or whatever, and then even tried to play the meme game again like he did with me and posted on his Instagram and invoice the good music whatever the fuck? That backfired pretty fucking quickly.
Speaker 1: No, no, but this is this is a the fuck all of that I'm talking about. This album is number one debut. No when this song is number one right now?
Speaker 3: I just don't this ship is heavily even though that's a fact, you are correct, I just don't know how much weight that holds. In a reply record of he's like, yo, I major, your album go number one? Like, okay, that holds weight you're talking about You mentioned me it's got to be Rapps correctly.
Speaker 1: But you gotta understand it's not like kendricks.
Speaker 6: Album is you're playing. The future is applying to Kendrick.
Speaker 3: He's applying.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Everybody that's acting funny right now, everybody that's I got some switches to say, he is going at.
Speaker 1: All of these.
Speaker 3: Reference. There's no way he's not gonna do the Thano ship with all fucking fither.
Speaker 1: Bro, Which that's what you think. I said, what is he pre praying for? It's not just Kendrick, Bro, He's for all of these niggas. Niggas is showing their hand right now, like, oh, ship, you feel some type of way towards me too? Okay? So you oh you too? Like oh yeah, nigga's like Okay.
Speaker 7: Our conversation was specifically about responding and getting into a battle of words with Kendrick because I'm not giving you three months to reply to future in fucking Rick Ross.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but why y'all niggas don't even hair, But why y'all saying he got to respond that Cole got to respond right now, we're gonna get to him that I'm not hearing Cole's.
Speaker 1: Name, I'm not hearing niggas is not ringing up.
Speaker 3: I was just about to say, what the is Ja Cole's excuse?
Speaker 1: He's not about to say, I was.
Speaker 3: Is Jermaine Cole's excuse? Literally, he is back in North Carolina?
Speaker 1: Are you giving Jake up the list up? I said, how long are you giving Jake Cole to respond, and Roy.
Speaker 5: Said, look that little for the topics, the list for the top of Literally now you're saying Jake Cole's names out here, don't do that on the left.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to see where he was at, That's all. I just wanted to see where he was at, because to me, that's the nigga that niggas need to be talking about. How yes and no you have had something out if Drake.
Speaker 3: Needed to respond already what the cod needed to do that They've been passive, aggressively going out each other for a whole decade. Kendrick and Drake Cole just got caught up in that big.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying co started that Big Three ship.
Speaker 7: No, he we started it started that coldd start.
Speaker 1: With me in the week because I never.
Speaker 3: I never I refer to them as the Big Three.
Speaker 5: For I did pull the tapes. I always of this podcast. You've been playing Big Three since Roy's couch Wait.
Speaker 3: I started that Big Three ship the fans fan, so I said, I was not one of the fans that started that shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, keep ting me pull of what tapes. I didn't start that ship either way.
Speaker 3: We all referred except for you to them as the Big Three. And then Cole, who pays attention to the internet, put it in a verse so it got solidified, and then Kendrick used it in a verse.
Speaker 1: List.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, Cole needs to reply so much.
Speaker 1: To respond, I just asked you that fourteen times. How much time this.
Speaker 6: Told you gotta fill up the air and his tires on his bike and some ship.
Speaker 1: First Cold got to respond. He got to respond by going to just got off tour. I said, Cole got to respond by next week. Sure, I agree, Cole will respond.
Speaker 9: Gotta respond by next week. But Drake is still on tour until the middle of April. He got from April to the summer. So what the fuck Drake get three months respond?
Speaker 1: Because because Cole is only responding to Kendrick, Drake is responding to all of these niggas that are acting funny and putting a side, drawing the line in the sand and obviously picking the side.
Speaker 3: So the extra he's on Drake's side. So there he's against all them too.
Speaker 7: So the extra eight weeks that you're giving Drake is not for the Kendrick, it's for future in them.
Speaker 1: Drake is just he's responding to all these top this ain't this ain't gonna be just for Kendrick. Kendrick is gonna be a part of it one thousand percent, but it's gonna be other niggas. That's that's that's it's like a bundle package. It's gonna be a lot of other niggas that's bundled into that, into those records as well, because it's gonna be more than one way.
Speaker 3: Is gonna be future more than anybody. To be honest, what I think future will be the focus of Drake's reply. I think the same way he was replying to push it but only focused on Kanye. I think he's gonna say a few words about Kendrick, some light ship, and then.
Speaker 1: Go in on well ship.
Speaker 5: His last fucking album was all about future. He's been talking about future. We just didn't know that.
Speaker 3: More entertaining though, because they sucked the same women and their friends like what people have.
Speaker 5: Been screenshot old lyrics and ship subscribe the records from the actual album. But we didn't know that that relationship with this fractured. I think, and I spoke a lot this weekend about it. I think Drake's going to talk most about Future because that the hip hop ships hip hop with Kendrick, it's for sport, it's the wrestling. Uh analogy with Future that was personal, And I think Drake feels embarrassed because over the course of Drake's career, He's constantly put people in positions to win.
Speaker 6: He's a constantly put people to take their career to the next level. He'd put it.
Speaker 5: He's stuck his neck out there for Future, took him on this tour to did the tape together, and now that seems to be gone. And I feel like Drake is tired of being used. He's historically been used by a lot of artists. He's also someone say artists. I think it goes both ways, but he's always been positioned a and I feel like he's just he's tired of this fucking cyclical bullshit and he can't trust anything.
Speaker 1: This is just a nigg This is just a product of you being too high for too long. The niggas wanting to see you fi. Yeah, all this for seventeen sixteen years, seventeen years almost yeah, you got seventeen projects, all of them over a billion streams like these are somebody sitting in the studio like man that nigga. He ain't tough as me, he ain't from the streets like me. Niggas is talking like that, so they gonna feel a way about this nigga's success. I think now people are just thoughting to just show it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hate for sure.
Speaker 3: I just think that the Future replied. I think Drake has the battle scars of trying to really wrap on Duppy Freestyle and then being beaten in that battle based off gossip, and I think he has plenty of gossip about Future Hendrix. He knows what works in this era now because he he lost to gossip. I mean, Push still rapped, don't get me wrong. Push his push, but he lost to gossip. Yeah, and lost because he didn't reply. But he really tried to rap on Dubby, and I appreciate him for it. I don't think he's gonna go that route now. I think he's gonna go to the messy route and he's gonna expose Future for millions of fucking things, and he's gonna throw a few shots at Kendrick Cole. On the other hand, I have no idea how he's gonna approach this.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm mostly interested to see respond because we've never seen.
Speaker 3: The col and Kendrick thing is just for sport, So is the great line? What line can you and can you not cross? If we're just doing this for sport? If that's my friend or at least my associate, and we both agreed that this is just some back and forth fun for hip hop and for the culture. Can I really give a good battle if I hold back? Well, we all know both of them can rap really well. And would I be mad if just both of them rapped more and wrapped back and forth? Sure, but that's not really what dictates a rap battle. Now, you guys are just but with Call and Kendrick. Kendrick like, yeah, Kendrick dragged Cole into it with that verse, but he really didn't say shit about Cole. No, he didn't, so like I get it, he has to respond, but he really didn't do anything to Call in that verse.
Speaker 2: When it comes to the whole wrestling and first sport thing.
Speaker 7: Yes, all these people can go and can tell us, and they can tell their camps, and they can tell all these people always just for sport and behind the scenes, we're all really cool. But all of these niggas have egos and they all really do think that they're the best.
Speaker 1: So there's no just like, oh, but you could think you the best. But if I got seventeen billion streams, I am the best.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man.
Speaker 6: Oo ma.
Speaker 1: Taylor Taylor Swift better to battle. It depends on who you ask. But if Taylor Swift walked in the room and says she's the greatest artist in the world right now, I mean she is, who would you could frown at it. You could argue it if you want. It's gonna be a tough argument.
Speaker 5: There's two well, because now you're you're scoffing at either if you're focusing on analytics, and then you're bringing in the emotional personal preference.
Speaker 3: That's the difference between hip hop and every other genre. It's hard to argue. We can all feel that Beyonce is the better artist than Taylor Swift, but when you get down to it, Mike versus Prince, people could say they like Prince more, but look what Mike did. Numbers wise, He's the biggest Taylor right now, biggest artists in the world hip hop. Even though we care about numbers, we still have this battle. Shit there is no battle between Taylor and Beyonce. Aren't gonna put records back and forth to each other. The accolade shit disappears in a battle. That's why you get someone like a Push of Tea to battle Drake, the biggest artists in the fucking world where most of the world is going. Who exactly is pusha Tea?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But and because Jay don't understand that and hip hop, that shit doesn't matter. So I don't really care what anyone's accolades are in here. I just know that these three can rap really fucking well, and now it's time to prove it. Because one person said it's just me, okay, but not the rest of y'all. Right, he did say that, Fuck, the Big three is just big me. You're not bigger than that nigga you talking to Dog, You're not, but he's rapping. See I'm saying that's a difference, right, Graylors can say that and be right, and there's needs there. There'll be no reply because that's not the Culture's great culture. If a rapper says I'm better than you, I'm bigger than you, it's just me and he is your peer and your opponent. Yes, you have to reply, especially when you've already rapped people.
Speaker 1: A rapper is supposed to say he's the best like you said egos, ego and rapping hip hop, I'm the best, I'm the hottest nigga. Some niggas you respond to. And I think that's why Drake is going to respond to this, because Kendrick is undoubtedly one of those. But every nigga don't deserve a motherfucking response.
Speaker 3: That's not what I'm saying. Clear, I don't eve some niggas. You gotta look at me like if you feel like that.
Speaker 1: But but me responded to you, Me responded Drake responding to Push. It did more for Push his career than anything Push has ever done. That's a fact. No, that's not a fact. That was the biggest stage Push I ever been on.
Speaker 3: Did more for his career. Knows and grinding did more for his career.
Speaker 1: Didn't get it to a battle, a back and forth battle with the biggest artists, arguably the biggest artist, and I think.
Speaker 3: It was great.
Speaker 1: But to say to take away his entire career with I'm not I'm not taking his career. I'm saying that was the biggest moment of his career. That battle, he had more eyes ears on his music than ever in his life.
Speaker 3: That's a fact, okay, But he doesn't he doesn't get there with the huge moments, like he doesn't do festivals now because he.
Speaker 1: You missing what I'm saying. Was that the biggest moment of PUSH's career? Yes or no? Yes?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Why the fun y'all keep making? Stop doing that.
Speaker 9: Bad?
Speaker 1: Why do you keep making me repeat myself? Bad, Julie? Why do you keep making?
Speaker 3: Because I think you need to. I think you need to add more to that sentence now music.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is Was that the biggest moment of PUSH's career? Yes or no?
Speaker 3: No? I think grinding was the biggest cool moment of his career. You don't even get that battle without grinding.
Speaker 1: I hear. That's what's up?
Speaker 3: Okay, But no, okay, So this nigga had eyes and attention on his career in music that moment, Like you think, let me ask you something. Y'all get the moment. As far as y'all.
Speaker 1: Niggas don't think that these artists.
Speaker 3: Has more eyes on them at the Louis vatand of live streams.
Speaker 1: Stop, y'all niggas, don't think that, y'all. Don't think that. These artists sit in studios offices and think, damn, how can I get this nigga's attention? How can I get how can I get him to say my name? Can I get that? For years to try to get niggas doing on every level. Niggas do it on podcasting, talk ship. Bitches do it when they're doing lashes. My lashes is the best bitches do when they selling bikinis on Instagram. My candles smell like my pussy.
Speaker 3: Like this is what if the top dog, If the top dog acknowledges you, whether it be negative or positive, if the top dog acknowledges you, that's a stat. It's a fucking stat, all right. So so would you say, especially when you won? I think that's where I think we're disconnected. Wait, wait, things lost? That's oo I lose.
Speaker 1: I think I just think is better than that. But I think I think Duppy is a better song than the story of That's what I'm saying. Okay, But then Drake went and sat in a barber chair with Lebron and that was you wish the lost? Well, that song that's to me, that's on the consumer. You wanted the biggest artists to respond in the way that you wanted him to the biggest artist in the world. Don't respond the way you want him to respond the way they want you.
Speaker 3: Brother, that's an elder me.
Speaker 1: That's a big I'm not saying it's not I'm just talking about the music that he.
Speaker 3: Said he was too mean and I didn't want to play anymore because he got too mean.
Speaker 1: He never said that.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 1: He said he got mean. He said he said he was too mean. You did he say he was too good?
Speaker 3: He said talked about my friends medical issues, and he were really upset and it made me mad. So I was like, this isn't a battle anymore. See y'all niggas just be making it up. I'm just told my music.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying listen, I'm talking about music. I think Duppy Freestyle was a better song and better bars than the story. I agree with you, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm on record saying, okay, cool. But after someone replies and then you don't reply, but instead sit with Lebron in a barbershop that's not a barbershop, just a warehouse with Barbershollywood and you say, hey, I couldn't do it because like he was talking about Forty's medical condition and like all of us were in the studio, Like, you just took it way too far, man Like, Now, what that's what That's what he said. That's an l you lost. It's okay, you said, Drake is still the goat.
Speaker 1: He said, what.
Speaker 3: You took it too far? Man Like? No, this is what he said, Like what if someone like really beats your ass? That's what he said.
Speaker 1: He said, Drake really gonna beat Rory's.
Speaker 3: I've been I've been getting killed for taking his side, but I can be objective unlike every other fan on the fucking internet. Drake is a goat. He lost to push it. Now back to the original conversation. Do you think somebody's biggest, biggest point in their career is when they have the most eyes on them or the most numbers one is in the same Okay, So jay Z's biggest moment in his entire career is his New York song. That's what you're saying.
Speaker 1: That's his first number one.
Speaker 3: So that's the biggest moment in jay Z's career.
Speaker 1: If that's his first number one, I don't I'm not mad If somebody says that's his biggest.
Speaker 3: Moment, Okay, then that's where our disconnect here is do I think push that the most eyes on him ever? With story of add On? Yes, I don't think that's even remotely his biggest moment of his career.
Speaker 6: What's comparatively just I think.
Speaker 3: I think Jay would say Hard Knock Life was a way bigger moment in his career than h the New York song with leash Key, what.
Speaker 5: About selling out the Garden in the day, that was a big moment.
Speaker 3: Sure, But if we're just going off numbers and eyes being on you, then I don't know what's what. What's Kanye's biggest song the one with Little Pump? I don't know, because that's it to me. I think that's his number one song, Like, that's not the biggest. I just don't think eyes and numbers dictate the biggest moment in your career.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess it's it's all optics, it's how you look at it. I do think that that helped push it in a major way, having that moment with Drake with the biggest r I'm not disagree in a major way. And I think that and I ain't that because we spoke about it. When we spoke to push it, Pusher inserted himself into that beef. Yeah, he's admitted that that's not that's not by coincidence that has done purpose. Back to what I'm saying, but he's from the school of I'm beefing with Wayne. You next to Wayne, everyone's getting shot, and then you end up being the biggest artist.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna keep shooting.
Speaker 1: I'm cool with that too, But I'm also cool with niggas sit around in these studios, in these offices and definitely definitely have meaning's about how can I get the attention or response or how can I have a moment with this art, because that's to me, that's just as big as getting a fucking feature from Drake.
Speaker 3: We know what that does for niggas career is Oh, I think a if Drake hopped on a Pusher record, it would not compare to the Light Gears, compared to them beefing. I agree with you there.
Speaker 1: So this is as close as we know. He's never gonna get a feature from Drake, No, of course not. So this is as close as it's gonna get. All I'm saying is this is the music business. A lot of this shit is just business. Sometimes it gets personal, sometimes it gets personal. A lot of the times it's business. It's niggas is trying to figure out, how can I elevate my brand? How can I get a different audience, How can I get in these rooms, how can I get on these stages, how can I get these verses. It's all business like we as the consumers and the fans like to sit back and think, it's oh nah, you know what I'm fuck it, it's beef, it's lit. It's all these niggas don't like you. These niggas be behind closed doors face timing for hours after dissing each other on songs. That's definitely this shit is business, man, this sit is. This shit is wrestling. A lot of this shit is wrestling. Sometimes the chair you get hit with in the back of your head hurt. But a lot of the times after the nigga hits you in the back of the head with the chair, you know what you do with y'all backstage? Damn, bro, I ain't I ain't going out. I didn't know that was gonna split your head open my bag. This shit is all sport, a lot of it. Sometimes it's personal. I think this situation is very interesting, Yeah, because there are personal relationships here.
Speaker 3: It's a mixed bag.
Speaker 1: A lot of these dudes have worked together, They've been on the road together, they know a lot of each other's secrets. These is when you get the best battles when I know you for real on a personal left. That's why I think that you think Russell gonna catch astray or not from.
Speaker 3: Future no Oh, I think he's big up from Drake. He might be in the video with Future Son.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know that's sick.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, it gets different when you know you just got to know your opponent, and which is why I'm saying it takes It's gonna take Drake longer to respond because he knows his opponents.
Speaker 6: Right, they're gonna make a dons And not.
Speaker 3: Only that, Like I said, it's niggas all over acting funny now. People that Drake probably was like what the fuck I did? Yeah, he was looking like Navna follow me the fuck?
Speaker 1: You know how crazy? If I'm Drake and I wake up from just tearing down the stage in Florida, me and Wayne and I wake up and see that nav unfollowed me. You know how crazy that is? Crazy that people let me see if Drake is still because Drake is a sick niggas he's still following that.
Speaker 6: Nah, I don't know. I was gonna say.
Speaker 5: I think Drake is so evil he'll make a Donnas and future son become best friends and put him into Donnas's next music video.
Speaker 3: I could see that too. I'm so conflicted because I think it's sick that fans like look at artists following pages and ship yeah and know when they don't follow, like how do y'all know that? But also it does me he's.
Speaker 1: Still following that. This thigga is sick man. You know how crazy I gotta be. I'm the biggest artist in the world and we know each other personally, and you will follow me and I'm still following you. Ross, I'm still following Rose okay, because I'm not well, He's kind of like Rory right on following because.
Speaker 3: To me, it's like when where that happens? Like that looks I'm an unfollowed you because now you unfollowed like I'm not. I'm not going through to find your names unfollowed.
Speaker 1: But if a nigga disc me and you and your car, you get pretty call bumping that ship now in your head and you are follow me. Oh yeah, you're getting a follow bro.
Speaker 3: Nah, that's just might comment under the the fucking video shit. He and like all your photos. Yeah, that's see, that's the whole that's a serial killer way of doing things.
Speaker 7: So who do y'all think is gonna have the better disc verse, the better response versus Cole? Or you think col gonna come on his because I'm a cold thing, y'all know I'm team Cole regardless y'all think Cold gonna come on his kumbay shit, And y'all have a place in hip hop and where the fucking mid.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it'll get to that, but the first the first rounds is gonna be oh no, this is war like nigga. I'm at your neck like nigga.
Speaker 2: You could have came out tour if you asked nicely.
Speaker 3: Because I think that's what it ultimately comes down to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that dud just got tired of looking at these niggas hug on stage every night.
Speaker 6: Kendrick and you Ganda kicking a soccer ball in the dirt yeah, Like I.
Speaker 1: Think Kendrick was just like, man, fuck that, I'm breaking up this little happy moment. Fuck that we lick, Nigga.
Speaker 3: I'm with you there. I don't think he wanted to be on that tour, but I know he was looking at his phone every night. I'm not saying that he wanted to be another speech in Tampa, but like it's like it's like, like Tampa really need to hear again.
Speaker 1: All this hugging ship y'all niggas is the Big three and all. It's just like, nah, fuck all that. Man, it's just me. I'm better Kendrick.
Speaker 3: For doing that. Like, as much as I listened, I everyone come together while together. Sometimes let's break Let's break up this love fest for a second.
Speaker 1: Let's keep it, let's keep it spoil like, let's let me see where your blade is at. Let me see how you let me see, nigga, because you've been on top for a while. But I don't think you really lit like I don't think you got it like that. I'm not mad at nobody doing that, but only if you're formidable. Kendrick is one of those. He has the right to feel that way. A lot of these other niggas that just got a couple of projects that nobody you can't say my name. I think I'm gonna respond to you, though, like cut it out.
Speaker 3: I think Cole is just gonna be the worst because he doesn't have the free range to cross the line. So I think he's in a box. That's just weird because I don't think he has any issue with Kendrick obviously doesn't have an issue with Drake, so he's just gonna have to rap really well show why he's really good. Kid.
Speaker 1: You gotta say these nigga's names.
Speaker 2: Why does that matter so much? What it is corny in this record when you say they name?
Speaker 1: What if you shoot? If you make this shot? Y'all too young man. Y'all niggas don't understand what it was when Hit him Up came on. To hear rapper going at a nigga like that was like to hear beans and kiss the way they went. You have to say your nigga's name.
Speaker 5: You have to.
Speaker 3: I actually thought it was even better when Jay mispronounced NAS's name knowing NAS's name, called him Naz. You have to, Like now I gotta fight you.
Speaker 1: You have to say his name. You have to like it's like, I get it. We know who he's talking to. All the dog references and you know we we know, we get it. Say that man's name Doog, but nigga Jamine like that, call him Jamaine, called Drake Aubrey, go there with it. I think Drake's reply is gonna surprise a lot of people. No, I think Drake is a very underrated rat on his own fucking but I think that kendrick second reply is going.
Speaker 3: To be It's true though a little crazy.
Speaker 1: Niggas know Drake is gonna put out a dope response and a dope song like have.
Speaker 3: You been on the Internet. No, it's very much split where there's the ovo and then everyone else that thinks Drake is overrated, not a rapper. I'm not one of those people. I think Drake is a very talented lyricist and I think he's going to surprise a lot of people. I just think that second Kendrick reply might be a little fucking crazy. It's just it's like, very crazy.
Speaker 1: That's just what happens when you just think he does like the second, people people not gonna never people hate you and people hate you publicly, but in private they love you because, like I said, at the end of the year, we look at anybody's top ten wrap up. None of you niggas had Kendrick in yet I have. But I always a top ten.
Speaker 3: No you didn't, I had, mister Morale, I think it's the number one album that I've listening to.
Speaker 6: No, Drake was all our number one, the number two.
Speaker 1: He's talking about the year, mister Morra.
Speaker 3: I'm not a Drake. Did you listen to our spaces?
Speaker 1: I didn't say you was a Drake hater. I'm not saying I was.
Speaker 3: The Drake at the always in my number one.
Speaker 1: A lot of these people just want to see people want to see Drake fall from the top spot.
Speaker 6: I get it, but you're not gonna let them all.
Speaker 1: It's not I ain't got nothing to do with this shit. I don't think I'm just listening to this show. Listen. I want to see this. I want front road tickets for this motherfucker. I want to see it. I just don't. I'm not saying that it has to happen tomorrow. Just let me know when it's on, when it's lit, nigga, and I'll beat there. I'm pulling up to see what's gonna happen. But fancy he got seventy two hours. You gotta do this. It's like, what why are we.
Speaker 3: Not putting this pressure on Rick Ross and nev You can't just unfollow him during this whole spat because you look cloud chasing. Now, now say something, I think, sit in your fucking mayback and listen to the song and unfollow Drake Ross say something.
Speaker 1: And that's one that I don't want to see, man, because them niggas make such great music together. I don't think they're gonna make I don't want to see that.
Speaker 7: All the memes with the fucking so hard to say goodbye to Yesterday, with like Future and Drake like, oh yeah, that is like a bad All the toxic niggas were fucking depressed.
Speaker 3: Everyone was really upset about the future and Drake one. I was very upset about Drake and Ross. That show me that Colass.
Speaker 1: I still want that album. I still want that Outum.
Speaker 3: What do you'll think of Ross? Like a proper Ross dis record looks like I know he dabbled with the fifty Ship. I'm aware it ain't gonna's this era Ross. What do y'all think of you can't out Luxury Drake, so it's not gonna be good. How can you talk about That's a really good point too. He could do that with other rappers, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't out Luxury Drake.
Speaker 3: He's had all the scallop dishes you've had.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Ross Drake battle is just an eat as much a Ross Drake stomach ishit.
Speaker 3: I do want to hear Ross get involved in this though. All right, what's Future gonna do? When does reply? Because a future? When is Dreamville first?
Speaker 5: This week?
Speaker 3: Next weekend?
Speaker 2: I don't worry about mine?
Speaker 1: Where about your?
Speaker 2: Can't?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: My bad, I didn't even know you had motherfucking the Dreamville what's theate logo?
Speaker 1: D I ain't know you had the detail it on your lower back? My bad? Did big deed?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I'm because I could definitely. I could definitely see Cold debuting it at at that show.
Speaker 3: I think so too.
Speaker 1: I could see that.
Speaker 6: I think Cole's got something already.
Speaker 1: I could see him. I could see him giving us the response on stage.
Speaker 3: I thought Drake might do that with one of these shows, but I could really see Cold do that.
Speaker 7: We had this com We've been having this conversation about Cole's next coming album, and how is his chance to solidify himself within the Big three and all of this, Like, I feel like this moment is also his moment to let motherfuckers know that, like, you're not the three of the Big three, you don't have to be with.
Speaker 3: Cole replies correctly and then drops the fall Off, which we've heard snippets that sound incredible. We know he's in the best shape he's ever been in. I think that's an even better way for Cold to solidify being number one. Listen that you replied and then put out an incredible rap album. Oh yeah, that's It's hard to debate anything at that point.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's why it's like fun out this Kombay ship. You cool with Kendrick, You're cool with Drake? Nah, knock them niggas heads off?
Speaker 5: Do it?
Speaker 1: You want Cold to go? Ahead? Drake to both the fuck it? I'm number one.
Speaker 3: When was the last time we got a real dis record on an album. I'm not saying the way Future did that cryptic intro. I'm talking ether on a still Matt, don't say names no more, man, I could see Cole throwing in his response in the fall Off album, because I have not seen a reply to a rapper in quite some time, the way Ether was on Stillmatic. When was the last time we got that from from a a list rapper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not the these drill niggas say each other's name. Yeah, that genre is that? The genre is name kill album.
Speaker 3: It's just dis record attendant. Just back it so it's just a cannabis album. Well yeah, well what were you?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 3: I think Cole is still on the chopping block for time as well.
Speaker 7: What were your favorite Joe on the internet over this time frame? Because the jokes that Big Sean can't have a data himself have been like, I've been in tears.
Speaker 6: I feel so bad.
Speaker 1: We ain't even got Shawn's name on the docket.
Speaker 3: Put out a great single, a great freestyle.
Speaker 1: A great freestyle. Got his tiny desk lit right now? The use You don't even got big. You don't even got big. You don't even have Big Shawn's name. Fucking drake for the last three You don't have Shawn's name on the docket. Say something about the record.
Speaker 6: What's it called?
Speaker 1: Mall?
Speaker 5: What's the song calls? Did you listen to so much over the week. I don't listen to it so much. What's what's it called? I know because I've been listening to it. Something precise, cap impeccable.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: Y'all not doing Sean like that.
Speaker 7: They said, all the Diddy documents because Shawn's birthday is the precision.
Speaker 1: Here you go. All the Diddy ship.
Speaker 7: Came out on Big Sean birthday, and they said, damn, man can't have one day to himself.
Speaker 1: Y'all fucked up man.
Speaker 3: And Sean rapping draft right on his his freestyle rollout next day, did he?
Speaker 1: I mean, Sean got the tiny desk right now. He was about to have a week Yo. He thought he was going to have it. They said, they sent in the motherfucking Homeland Security to puff. It's like, God, damn, I just I just dropped in tiny.
Speaker 5: He need to get new crystals whatever crystals and ship he got in his crib.
Speaker 6: Swap him out.
Speaker 3: You know what? What's so fucked up is I love that Seawan has been talking about positive thinking for the last three years, but we may need to rework some of his thinking because it's not manifesting the way.
Speaker 1: He's exciting it. And he's putting out good music, he's.
Speaker 3: Putting out great music and Sean deserves his flowers. Even through the midst of this, I actually do think, like jokes aside, it may have helped him a bit because a lot of people now are saying his rollouts being stepped on. Let's talk about how great Big Sean is. So I think it's helped a bit. It's it's a yin. And yet when this dropped the Tiny Desk I was excited. I was like, Oh, great, that means we're going to get a Drake reply today. There's no way they're going to let Big Sean have a tiny desk day. We're gonna get a nine minute Drake song.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, man, that's so funny.
Speaker 2: I think Kendrick knew that Big Sean ship was coming and that's why, Yeah, he.
Speaker 6: Did a crazy method.
Speaker 1: I don't think it.
Speaker 3: I don't think Kendrick is that strategic, like as far as I want to make sure my big three disc goes out on the day Sean starts his rollout. But I think he saw the timing and was like, Metro, can you drop your album on this Friday as well the one before or after. I could see it. I think he waited to turn that verse in.
Speaker 7: So it landed on this Friday, and it just is so crazy because Sean had just mentioned a big three, like he had just.
Speaker 3: Six hours before. You know, he said, you're you're so cold big three. He said, I don't know. He said, I don't want to compete with your so cold big thing. I don't have the conversation that person. Absolutely do worry you won't compete with the big three. Go go humming your desk. Maybe I'm viewing his manifesting a little differently, poor Sean. Maybe he is the greatest manifesto of all time in his positive thinking, Well, no, you gotta have, you gotta have. I don't have the so I don't have the energy to compete with your so called big three. And then six hours later, Kendrick Lamar says, fuck the Big three, It's just me. Yeah, this, this theory might be worse than the jay Z stepping on all the knas releases.
Speaker 1: This is like when you're trying to break up a fight and a nigga punch you in your face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like nah, it's just.
Speaker 1: Like yo, I'm trying this now. I'm trying to I'm trying to call for peace and I also get arrested. Yeah, and you get Pepper straight. It's like I was trying to trying to break it up. I was trying to break this ship up.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 2: That ship is so fucking funny.
Speaker 1: Shot the Big album come out, bro, Whenever Drake responds, I'll get this, like we're gonna get the Shawn album. Yeah, that day is when Shawn's album is dropping. That freestyle is really good. No, that's it's dope. It's dope. I don't know why people just have Big I think people trying to make it cool to not like Big Sean and just make jokes and memes out of him.
Speaker 7: But a lot of times because they tried to make it cool not to like Cole for fucking ten years. So like I'm happy is Shawn's turn.
Speaker 1: Turn, It's been his turn. I'm telling him to turn it off like this. Nigga's a nice guy. He's pretty cool and he can rap really well. Like he's a great turn off. The fucking hate's great.
Speaker 7: Music's great singles, like there's Big Shawn's stand Well. First of all, I got attack, like me and Rory both got attacked by Kendrick Stands.
Speaker 2: Fucking weekend.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 7: I knew that Kendrick has stands, but you know, because Kendrick been like, you know, Hibernate, And I didn't know that these niggas were still active in the streets because they turned my fucking Twitter the fuck up. When all I tweeted was attacking Cole and album Mode. It was a bold move, that's all I tweeted. They've been on my ass ever since. But I went on TikTok and I made a TikTok talking about trying to help women get through this beef so they know what's going on so they can press their man.
Speaker 3: So you did what, so young Miami, Wait, what did you do?
Speaker 2: I made a TikTok for women who don't know hip hop.
Speaker 6: You're trying to give a step by step and I was.
Speaker 7: Like, Hey, if you don't know hip hop, but your man's in love with hip hop, he's probably jumping up and down right now. You want to know what's going on. This is what's going on. So I explained the Big Three beef in Layman's terms, right, real simple.
Speaker 1: I also mentioned I'm sure all that shit was wrong. I'm sure the Americas order saying they was like that ain't how that went, but.
Speaker 5: Okay, and here's how to throw a lob in two k anyway, one square anyway.
Speaker 7: I said that, but one of the things I mentioned, I said, so your man is either on one of their sides, or if he's one of those like odd hip hop fans, he's like, honestly, fuck the Big three. Big Sean belongs in the Big three. What I said that there were so many men in the comments, like Big Sean does belong in the Big three?
Speaker 1: Fuck Cole. It should be Kendrick, Drake and Sean.
Speaker 6: And I was like, that's comment.
Speaker 3: That's a lot, bro.
Speaker 1: They were Wilent. I'm like, y'all really believe this is.
Speaker 3: Sean wouldn't even say that his flowers. He's incredible.
Speaker 2: People love an underdog. Cole isn't an underdog anymore.
Speaker 3: So now he paid off his student loans. So it's like, what do we relate to? Yeah, yeah, I get it all right. So I did write that moment in DC, which I was explaining to them all on Meet and Greet of like Kia being the first girl that I've ever dated that like wasn't super into rap like that. So trying to explain what like was happening. Was one of the toughest things I've ever done, because she just kept asking, like, but why you're just in every video so like they they're attacking each other? Did someone say something wrong about the other one? I was like, well, not really. It was like subliminal sort of like She's like, so did someone say something about someone's family or like why would they want to attack? They all seem pretty successful and they have a lot of fans. Why would someone do that? I was like, Okay, you're making a valid point, but that's not how the shit goes.
Speaker 1: Logic.
Speaker 3: She was trying to She was like, wait, so Drake and Cole ar on tour, but then Kendrick just didn't he do Like didn't he break a record or something for his tour? I was like, yeah, yeah he did, So why would why would he be mad? I was like, I can't explain why he's mad.
Speaker 1: There's no explain have nothing. Yeah, no, there's no explain not to somebody that doesn't really follow the music and the artist, like because even if you do, it's still a lot of questions that you have. I don't know why these niggas isn't following Drake, I couldn't tell you, like, like, what the fuck happened? What bar was it?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 6: What bar was it?
Speaker 1: What bitch was it?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: And I'm following a nigga because he fucked the chick that you is beyond.
Speaker 3: I think that's just a laundry list of things that just being one of it. I don't know. I would like to know the messy part of my lie why they.
Speaker 1: Can get off of it. Where do y'all have? Who do you have being victorious coming out of all of this? Whenever it happens. Cole, I'm up.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm she waves her flag much harder than I do. But I'm I'm dream Bill.
Speaker 1: That's not true. That's not your Julian came out here. Julian came out here with Boss. Was just at your house thirty in the morning.
Speaker 7: Boss was in my house at five thirty in the morning. This is wrestling. But damn, I can't really talk about I.
Speaker 1: Can't trust me.
Speaker 3: We all know things too that we're not saying.
Speaker 1: I know you don't have to say I can't talk about it.
Speaker 6: Well, it's a podcast. I have to say something.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know a lot of shit that I can't talk about.
Speaker 5: Will Yeah, if I heard about a phone call you had that you can't talk with, didn't have any phone anyway?
Speaker 1: Else about it anyway?
Speaker 5: Break So you got Dreville, you're obviously taking Drake got cold.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be mad at me to find the winner. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Out of all the records that we get, bars that we get, who you think the same way? You feel like pushing one the Drake shit, who you feel will come out of this being the victorious?
Speaker 3: If the three of them all participate in this battle not easy? Does he changes it all three of them?
Speaker 1: Three of them?
Speaker 3: It is not a fair question to ask. When he was just saying from engaged one to push battle because he sold more records, I have to ask the stipulations.
Speaker 1: I never said that he thinks that song was better. That's all I said. That's not what he said.
Speaker 2: He thinks Duffie's freestyle is better.
Speaker 3: Sorry, three of them participate in a rap battle. I'm taking Kendrick in the end.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're only saying that so they get out of your mention.
Speaker 3: No, I think Drake is gonna be a way bigger competitor and shock people much more than they think. That's all I'm saying. I think Kendrick is too prepared. I think he's been waiting on this. I think he's been clipped up wanting to say everything about Drake. He just needed a real excuse to do it. And I think Drake is going to reply, and then Kendrick is going to let out ten years of his thoughts, and I think he'll be the victory.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all want Drake to respond to forty eight. I was knowing that a nigga got ten years of thoughts he about.
Speaker 2: The release, But Drake also has ten years of thoughts.
Speaker 1: He don't be thinking about that. But anyway, I got so.
Speaker 7: Now I'm not gonna let him get that shit off because everybody, especially real Drake fans, know how part of the reason that he even has the pushing, the push a fucking diss and the push of issues. Drake is a fan of hip hop. He's been a student of hip hop. He has looked up to all of these niggas, He admires all of these niggas, he listens to all of these niggas.
Speaker 1: He's very much involved.
Speaker 7: So we're not gonna sit around acting like Drake is just walking around on Aaron Drake like, I don't see none of these niggas.
Speaker 1: I don't see none of these niggas.
Speaker 7: No, he cares about what the fuck Kendrick has to say because he respect Kendricks.
Speaker 1: He respects Kendrick's fucking pen. So don't do that that he don't see. He don't care. He does see it. He does farm saying. I'm saying, I don't think that he has ten years worth of emotions directed towards.
Speaker 3: Him, not emotions, but he has some bards unlock them after hearing that.
Speaker 1: My early favorite is obviously Drake, only because he's battle tested. He's been favor favorite. The only only reason why I say early favorite is because that might delete later. Two shit that cold drop, I think that's the best I've ever heard. J cole Rap.
Speaker 5: I heard some more of those records that are on that shit that full bos in him record.
Speaker 1: Shit like I Wave that might delete later too. Shit is.
Speaker 3: They'll snippets sound insane likes.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm saying. Like Drake is battle tested. We've seen him in this arena. We've seen him get into it with our rappers and go back and forth. We've seen that, so I'm taking him. But if Cole is rapping anything like he's rapping on, that might delete later two ship, and that's just tailored with names and ship, it could be a different outcome.
Speaker 3: I think if Cole was given the same grace of crossing the line that Drake and Kendrick will get, yes, I would. I would put Cole maybe at number one at this point in their careers. Like even how we were talking in Patreon hours before that, Kendrick should drop. Cole is in the best shape out of the three of them in my opinion right now. I just don't think he's going to cross the line because he has no reason to. So that's why I know. That's why I think he'll be number three and ole as far as this battle goes.
Speaker 1: He can't like I think he crossing the lines when they come to Kendrick.
Speaker 3: I think I think they're friends and I think no, they definitely, but that's something I'm crossing lines.
Speaker 2: He's all disrespectful ship.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, but you can cross. Was going to put out an amazing reply that just proves how good of a rapper is.
Speaker 5: What he's to you, what's crossing the line dirt revealing dirt or something that.
Speaker 1: I think if these niggas start doing ship that might suck up a niggas marriage and like that. Then it's like, all right, Well.
Speaker 7: If he calls Kendrick overrated or like said somebody exactly.
Speaker 1: He's definitely that might be the opening ball. Nigga, you overrated. Nobody want to hit.
Speaker 2: Him do that.
Speaker 3: If you think Cole will even go that far, then I think Cole is a contender for sure.
Speaker 1: I don't think he is.
Speaker 3: I think he's gonna tell us his story of how he did all that ships better than us.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 1: Got Jamaine fucked up.
Speaker 3: I have his like moral high ground fucked up.
Speaker 9: Like.
Speaker 3: I just think he's going to prove that he raps really well. We're going to this and he's not going to cross the line.
Speaker 1: We watched wrap, we watched battle rap all the time. Them niggas cross all lines.
Speaker 6: That's different.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. This is a battle. It's a battle.
Speaker 6: It's a commercial battle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what commercial're talking about. These niggas is about to start talking very distrect. Drake is going to cross the line on Kendrick. Kendrick's gonna cross the line on Drake, and I think Cole is gonna be over there just wrapping really really well. You think like, hey, hey, hey, don't say that. You think that's gonna be cold stands in this whole thing. No, I just think he's gonna conna be right talking about Kendrick, Like, nigga, you dressed like a Haitian cab driver, Get out of here. He's gonna be all on that nigga's neck.
Speaker 3: That would be great.
Speaker 6: Kendrick so bad.
Speaker 1: Not me. I'm just did you see the picture he posted in the studio?
Speaker 3: Wait, when he was doing the Mexican burbies. No, when he had on y'all didn't see the picture outside in the studio? Fuck that he was in the studio.
Speaker 1: This nigga had on a butt like a college tucked in his jeans with some wild shoes on.
Speaker 3: Y'all didn't see that picture of Kendrick, Well, I thought that was photoshop. Well, who am I to talk because I'm definitely not the fashion guy. But three you have when you have pictures like that currently circulated, and none of them can really talk fashion.
Speaker 1: When you have pictures like that circulating, oh best believe I'm using one of those as like as a.
Speaker 5: Ball dissing his clothing. You think that's the Kendrick's cold respectfully, yes you can. Uh did you guys see while we were recording, Yeah, just threw his hat into the ring. He posted this, This is just just happened. I was going to read it off my phone, but he wants to read it.
Speaker 1: He says. Everyone knows I watched Kendrick on No More Parties in La everyone. I watched Drake at the Free Hoover concert. Everyone knows. I brought Adidas into this culture and I took them out everybody. Everyone knows a lot of Demna Virgil Jerry kim All worked for me. I may ease his dark fantasy Poblo graduation throwing eight o waights. I may run away devil in a new dress, Father stretch Well. Actually didn't Drake write there? But okay, I am the only person to come back. Ironically, I am the only person to come back to number one after cancellation. There was only one goat. I stand by me. My friends called me ya. He got a little tiny bit of a point.
Speaker 3: He has a point for why, because all of this is for the the most part, he.
Speaker 1: Has a point, but he don't. He don't wrap none better than none of the niggas we just talked about.
Speaker 3: That's the fact. He also was on drink Shams saying, could you imagine if I could have Drake?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: All my rapplers? So what are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Like your, Cole and Drake are far better rappers than Kanye West.
Speaker 1: Kanye is one of the greatest. Kanye isould be the greatest producer not just music producer, close fashion.
Speaker 3: And probably has the best catalog in rap history.
Speaker 1: In that argument, yeah, we're not talking about that. I'm just when it comes to the pen, nah, yeah, is not those three? Sorry, No, he said it's big. He said it's big. Yay fuck y'all talking about it.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, it's Kanye fucking West. He's a cannot we don't even get Kendrick, Drake and Cole if we don't have Kanye West. He is the goat of this whole ship.
Speaker 1: Can't can't argue that at all.
Speaker 3: But it's kind of weird, like here we go with it, certain yourself, like yeah, we already know you a go yeah nigga, Like, ain't nobody saying you not but here, you know, I get it, man.
Speaker 1: You know, are those his peers?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, his kids, all three of them are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I He's on another level respectfully his kids.
Speaker 2: Did ye have a big three? Who was Yay's other two? Wayne?
Speaker 6: Wayne and.
Speaker 3: I don't know, definitely Wayne for sure, Payne. You're joking, but I mean, I mean Payne was a singer Nelly sort.
Speaker 5: Of even though it's kind of at the tail, but he not determined that that's what ended fifty. Fifty's run was so big, but it was it was so short, Yeah, because Kanye kind of that ended it.
Speaker 3: Kind I think this kind of speaks to Cole, Kendrick, and Drake as far as their run as the Big three. I don't know if there's been a Big three for that amount of time.
Speaker 7: Ever, we're still talking about them as the Big three, like years after what should have been their peaks, and Cole hasn't even hit his peak yet.
Speaker 3: Like Yay is an anomaly because he's outlet like always peers that he was competing with every year, whether it's fifty but yeah, but that's Wayne whatever, Like he's still that's not that's just not.
Speaker 1: Fair because he's you can't put fifty and Kanye next to each other because well they did Rolling Stone just artists, like it's two fifty is just rap. Kanye is so much bigger than.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why that happened. Graduation and Curtis like proved the shift in hip hop at that time.
Speaker 7: But then you could say that same thing, excuse me about Drake. Drake is not just raped, Drake is pop, Drake is sad. I said that already, Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, but but Kanye opened the door for that at least for that to go commercial and for younger guys to feel like they could do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, that's like, that's why I do we need that post from Kanye, Like we know that was just Kanye. I just do feel like Adida's into like drug dealers and maybe brought Adidas into the culture.
Speaker 7: But Kanye.
Speaker 1: You know how Kanye gets nervous when his name drops in the algorithms. He got that waited get right back at the top of that ship. So he just saw he just checked today and was like, wow, I'm training that number nineteen. No no, no, no, no, no, no, Bob, I do think he is high to me. Young Miami Trending high at me.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no number seven feels no no no, that's.
Speaker 1: Let me drop my statue. She had.
Speaker 5: It was me.
Speaker 3: I snitched and it took a.
Speaker 1: Helicopter ride over the Star and to make sure my tax paying dollars are going to good use. Yeah, one of the odds. Rory never goes down to Miami.
Speaker 6: The one time you're down there.
Speaker 1: Home, I'm about to get raided. Now you're in the chop all over here.
Speaker 5: He got his hair all out. You look like the Syracuse Orange. Syracuse bangs Syracuse mule like a lego man.
Speaker 1: Syracuse.
Speaker 3: Me connected connected with some people that amaricson.
Speaker 1: He's the Syracuse mule.
Speaker 2: He bought me a Syracuse shirt the other day too. It ships starting to make sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was in Syracuse the other day. No, I was thrifting and I found a Syracuse shirt.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you said he bought me something from Syracuse other day? What like were joking and we laughing, Well, what the fun going on?
Speaker 3: The Orange man?
Speaker 1: What that little bit man and your little fucking uh. I'm a i'm a i'm a what is it? Yeah, I'm a tope bag. Start checking out a Rory ass outfit that is r that's me.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm an orange man, legitimately an orange man. The gang that this was a nasty sign.
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 2: It's that genius.
Speaker 3: It's backwards though you can't say genius, and it was backwards up because you put everything upside down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to put it and you're trying to talk to me, my lingo.
Speaker 2: We got any voicemails?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you need voice quickly.
Speaker 3: Beyonce album Midnight, whoa the Saint Texas MA. I know you were kind of half joking, but I'm disappointed that jelly Roll is not on the feature list that Yeah put out today.
Speaker 1: I was I was really upset one to see jelly roll Man, jelly Roll and Beyonce. That would have been fire.
Speaker 3: I'm excited for the Miley Cyrus record. I'm hating on the Post Malone feature being on the just That list that they released today, but I'm probably gonna like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not mad at Poet.
Speaker 6: I mean, Post doesn't make bad music.
Speaker 3: He doesn't.
Speaker 1: He doesn't make bad music. He tricked us though we thought we thought we thought Post was going somewhere else with his music when we first he was white iverson to this to what he is now, I kind of it's a whole different Oh, I agree with you. Yeah, he tricked us for like a day.
Speaker 5: After White I I was gonna say he went on rap record? Did he put out after that? That was it?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying the way we met him is not who the man he is today.
Speaker 3: Oh No, It's definitely some culture vulture points that could be brought up in that regard.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna use that, but it's just a little funny.
Speaker 6: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: The post he raised that nigga, we thought he was like, Okay, he's gonna get into his wis Kalifa bag a little bit?
Speaker 3: Is that not one of the definitions of a creative culture vulture? You went into hip hop to then get hot, and then immediately he left to go do the music he wanted to do, and then he and then ship then shooting on hip hop in multiple interviews?
Speaker 1: Has he done a feature and with a hip hop Audisi?
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, with gratulations, that's a pop record, but sway let hip hop and that's who you brought up.
Speaker 1: He's hip Hop's not hip hop.
Speaker 3: He was that puff crib I'm.
Speaker 1: So were you You're out here throwing hooks?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm hip hop?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you gotta stop. But what you was doing it? Listen, we don't ask the right question. What the fun was you doing?
Speaker 5: Didn't you say you had a glass of wine and don't member ship?
Speaker 6: What didn't that happen at Puff's house?
Speaker 3: No? I was very coher in hipuffs house and he snuck in.
Speaker 6: You didn't break from the good bottles.
Speaker 1: He snuck in.
Speaker 3: How do you cannot sneak into Puff's house on New.
Speaker 6: Year's You can just bring some drugs.
Speaker 1: I can't know what it was.
Speaker 3: I came with no drugs.
Speaker 5: Name was on the list Beyonce album Tonight, Kavos and congratulations, Sorry that's a rapper.
Speaker 3: Post Malone is not hip hop, thank you.
Speaker 1: Julian Fonce record Tonight country record. Excited. I'm excited to hear it. I want to see what people do. I want to see what she did with this country album.
Speaker 7: All y'all going to listen with like an open ear? Yeah, not listening like, Oh, I don't like country music, but I gotta talk about.
Speaker 1: I like country, just like the country.
Speaker 3: Someone that listens to country all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not not banging it every day, but like, it's some country records that come on sometimes on the radio that I like, and I'm like, okay.
Speaker 3: I was kind of hoping for, you know, the country.
Speaker 1: We're in the store shopping somewhere and it comes on either got to know that record. It's a country record. I need.
Speaker 2: I need from her. I took my key into the side of his pretty little soup up.
Speaker 3: I think that's the vibe most of it's going to be.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I need that.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll see it's night at midnight.
Speaker 2: The sixteen carriages grow on you guys.
Speaker 3: Growing not.
Speaker 1: And Ma I liked it from New Gay. I didn't like what was the other record that she put out that the Texas Holder. I didn't. I didn't really that really wasn't. I ain't really you know, I mean get into that like that. But I like the uh so, what's your name? Was?
Speaker 3: I like, marriage is crazy? Yeah. The other one text hold him that was a little cheesy country to me.
Speaker 1: Oh, we gotta we gotta mention that fucking R and B tour of R and B toys. It's great to happen. Maxwell with Jazz Jazzmine Sullivan in October London and.
Speaker 3: Natas on that too, Right, she's on told with Chris I think, oh Chris, Okay, there's someone else that was on it.
Speaker 1: Either way, that's old bass. Yeah. So if you bring a girl, is that your girlfriend? Absolutely? You can't go see Maxwell with just anybody. You can't go listen to Jazmine sing live with just anybody. Okay, but that's somebody you care about.
Speaker 3: If you don't have a prospect, you go alone. No, you stay home, take that friend of benefit and take the girl you're fucking at the time. That's okay, you can, you can. But now if she start acting like your girlfriend, don't be mad.
Speaker 5: Oh mal, Remember we reiterate. You got to remind her that she's just your friend with benefits.
Speaker 1: Allright, good luck, you bag a.
Speaker 2: Bitch at the show.
Speaker 3: You have to encourage her to go on stage with Maxwell's.
Speaker 6: You got to her during the show.
Speaker 1: You know your day is coming at the podium, and I just want to I just want to make sure you have because you like to eloquently post these captions on your invisil ins page.
Speaker 7: You guys are making fun of his invisile ins like his invisible and things that he writes in this Patreon. In this Patreon description, he said that Rory and low Key were discussing which was more impactful to Dirk's career. In between billowing hookah clouds, in between billowing hookah clouds, we catch glimpses of Demeri.
Speaker 2: This is what he wrote in our patreon.
Speaker 6: That's for Patreon.
Speaker 5: That's behind the paywall if you want to go check that out.
Speaker 3: I I came off my vacation, so we did appear to be billowing, filled with air and swelling outwards. I've never heard that word in my life. What of moving or flowing outward with an adulting? You know I can't read motion?
Speaker 6: Did you know before this you just can't read?
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry, what do you want from me? Teach me to read them?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: Hold on, everyone's just shiitting on me for not knowing how to read someone. Teach me to read them. Stop making fun of me. It's not that to be a part of the solution and not a part of the problem.
Speaker 7: Or he is dyslexic, it's not that he can't read dyslexic. Now you're just putting you see.
Speaker 1: You're not dyslexic? Are you dying?
Speaker 3: Just diagnosed me with ship? I should just.
Speaker 1: Diagnosed you with some ship. You tried to make it like nice, like don't worry, he's dyslexic.
Speaker 5: It's O wait, wait, wait, since we're talking about this mall, because you weren't here for this argument. What record was more impactful for Dirk's career? All my life or laugh now cry later that Drake? Yeah, you should know who we're talking to.
Speaker 1: That's just it's it's not just being this is a fact. To look at the numbers. It's like putting your product in target Julian music talk guys. Yeah, I'm done with I ain't gonna lie man till I hear motherfucking battle. I'm done with hip hop. I'm not downloading none of you niggas albums Country time right, I'm not streaming none of you niggas albums. I want to hear these niggas raping battle and then after that's old, I'll get back to download now. But none of you niggasdrop nothing into this battles.
Speaker 3: Over one quick question, does anyone not put out their reply because of the Beyonce album? Like to that to let that go?
Speaker 6: Big Sean.
Speaker 1: See, I think this is one of those rare cases with all of this ship Trump's Beyonce's album.
Speaker 3: I agree, because she's doing the country route. Yeah, this was Renaissance way different. Yeah, but she's doing the country ship.
Speaker 1: It's just like her beyond is trying something with this. Yeah, I think she's getting anyone creative bags. She know, she's a Texas girl. Obviously, the country route are there.
Speaker 2: Unless this ship hit, unless it's not true country and it hit.
Speaker 3: But even then, I still feel like when Beyonce don't hit though, no, no, no, it's gonna hit.
Speaker 7: Beyonce always hits. What y'all are saying is you think Beyonce is just trying something. When I say it's hit, I mean it hits the masses because something with Renaissance too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, but trying something this is not. Beyonce is not a country artist. Obviously, She's from Texas. She has the roots, She's been to the rodeos growing up. She's you know, she has all of that in her back. She heard country music being around it, being around the culture, obviously, but she's a different type of artist. That's not her artist be back, this is like her putting on the hack, you really get into her roots trying a new sound. She just gave us the Renaissance who's new sounds on it dance, But that's even that closest to something Beyonce already did.
Speaker 3: And if Flying King didn't really count in my opinion, as a full Beyonce album, it has been so much time. Renaissance was like, all right, ship, let's stop what we're doing.
Speaker 1: But if if Cold, if a cold disc record drops the Saint Tonight, oh more people are gonna be told about that than this Beyonce album. And that's one of the rarest occasions. I agree with you.
Speaker 6: So Cole wouldn't do that to his aunt to who is TC this tt baby?
Speaker 1: Sure, they're like they're like six years. A part of that, not even less than that is Cole got to be at least thirty eight.
Speaker 3: Thirty nine. Actually, yeah, you're right. They might be the same age.
Speaker 2: He's thirty nine, yeah, and Benest.
Speaker 1: But she's girl three years older you talking about.
Speaker 7: In the industry, you know, But it's because but see that goes to show Beyonce and jay Z's age gap, because jay Z is definitely on He's not bro for Cole, He's definitely he's but Jay is fifty four exactly. But that's why when I say Auntie, Jay is uncle, so naturally Beyonce will be Auntie even though she's closer to Cole's age and she is Jay's.
Speaker 2: That was our point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was saying, more relationship, why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah not age one?
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha? Yeah?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Well do we got some voicemails? Julian, You've got Mayle.
Speaker 6: Enough music talk.
Speaker 5: So we have a guy here that is tired of being the rebound and he wants to be taken seriously hm hmm outside of the bedroom, so let's give him some.
Speaker 1: I know he was doing it like that player outside of the bed when you want them to take you serious. What's good, guys said question for the mares.
Speaker 10: Uh, of course everybody can shive in. But I've always been the rebound dude, the girl, the guy that girls get with and you know, kind of making them feel good about themselves when they're trying to discover, reclaim their sexy and ship and always been told I get a good dick. What never being the dude that they stay with me, And now that I'm older, getting close to my thirties and ship trying to calm down and settle down with somebody finally one Susan kids and ship, Like, how do you go from being the du that everybody sleeps with to kind of feel better about themselves to like keeping somebody and finding that one? Of course, and your advice or jokes, I'm down for appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, maybe just not that deep, dude, but they sound like he deep in the well. I don't know what the good of fuck he's recording. But first of all, trying to settle down to your thirties that you just turning thirty, he's still twenty something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fair, but all right, let's says someone though man cool as someone that wants to settle down in their thirties but has always been treated like a hoe. Can you turn a hoe into a house husband. I think a lot of girls might be just looking at him like you just the hoe. You're dense, there's not much here, you don't have much conversation. You're just good at fucking and you're attractive.
Speaker 1: And that's what we do to you when men, when men are whores. And you're trying to change that narrative about yourself. You have to completely rebrand every You got to stop buying your groceries at different stores.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Toks and Target.
Speaker 1: You gotta start, motherfucker. You gotta change your wardrobe. Yeah, you gotta start wearing more suits.
Speaker 5: You gotta dress like what's his name, Correta Scott guy Jonathan Majors.
Speaker 1: You gotta have some slave boots. Yeah. Yeah. You gotta completely read. A lot of pea coats, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of morning affirmations on the ig.
Speaker 6: At least three coats I can touch the floor.
Speaker 1: You gotta start making get Ready with Me videos and show yourself at church. Church has definitely gotta start going to church. Gotta go to church, post a rose window every Sunday, giving.
Speaker 3: Back a lot of hashtag lunch back.
Speaker 1: You have to join a book club.
Speaker 3: But that's whole ship to me. Everything you're doing the book.
Speaker 1: Club, You gotta you gotta let the women know listen, give me the things to read to help me in this next level of my life.
Speaker 6: And suit for the soul.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta feed. You gotta nourish your soul more. You gotta you gotta start fasting. You gotta do a lot of things as a man, to get that whole juice offie.
Speaker 3: But what happens when to your point earlier in the episode, like when a hoe is a hoe, you can't really change much of their DNA and who they are.
Speaker 1: But he's not it.
Speaker 3: This is my work what he was suggesting. He was, Yeah, I see, but I think he that could work for me.
Speaker 1: He's just a man.
Speaker 2: I think you're projecting on him. He said that he's in home.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, because I kind of relate to what he's saying, I think he became the I think you need a change the environment in which you're seeing these women. If you want to be taken seriously, start doing find a bitch and don't meet her up at midnight. Maybe do the coffee walk route, like have a day date, like have them see you as a person and not just as a fuck stick.
Speaker 3: And don't have don't have sex fucking a bunch of women that are coming out of relationships, like, have some accountability here, Yeah, why do I keep being treated this way? They just want to use me to get back on stuff.
Speaker 5: And also, yeah, don't try to wipe one of these girls that's fresh out of relationship.
Speaker 1: That's Oh, he's not sure to do that.
Speaker 3: He's just tired of being you.
Speaker 5: He wants to find something significant, find one, but don't find her. Don't make a girl you've been fucking at two am the longest over the course of last year, the one.
Speaker 3: He can't because they don't even want to fuck or talk to him unless it's to him.
Speaker 1: Man, go get a girl.
Speaker 7: You since you called and you said my name directly, let me tell you, go get a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Go get a bitch.
Speaker 7: And this is not this is very I'm not being a girl's girl right now. This is not a pro woman's stance. This is actually very toxic. Go get one of them girls that fell in love with the dick, because I know you got at least one, but you ain't think about her because you ain't like her, like that wife her up, post it on Instagram, and all of these bitches who used to think of you as just a whole. Treat that bitch like she has sunshine coming out of her post.
Speaker 3: Use another girl.
Speaker 1: He didn't call me and asks how to be a good fucking guy. I'm not giving him.
Speaker 3: He wants result, he wants a relationship.
Speaker 1: I wish y'all would hush and let me talk.
Speaker 3: So just find some innocent woman and use her because he was used.
Speaker 7: He said he wants to know how to get women to stop looking at him like a fuck stick.
Speaker 2: He did not call me and say how does he have? How do I have a functioning healthy relationship?
Speaker 1: You didn't ask that. That's not what the fuck you asked for advice on.
Speaker 7: You want to know how to get women other women to stop looking at you like you are a whore and only good for your dick. The answer to that is is to go get a fucking girlfriend, post her on Instagram, treat her like sunshine comes out of her ears when she rises every day and when her head lifts from the fucking pillow, and a bunch of bitches will be in your d MS trying to be your next girlfriend. That is how you get bitches to stop looking at the trauma you like they're gonna try to fuck YouTube. If you want to just get a bit women want to fuck you based off the fact that you're treating another woman good like they like damn like what he like?
Speaker 1: I want some of that.
Speaker 7: It won't it won't just be about listen. What he needs to do is the next step is him getting in a healthy relationship. Again, he didn't call and ask for how to get in a healthy relationship.
Speaker 1: He wants to.
Speaker 9: Change himage to the fucking book club and wants to just relationship and the.
Speaker 3: Results that he wants.
Speaker 7: That's not gonna get you the results that you want, changing your groceries, changing your clothes, not you're just a dugged up whore, It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: That's not gonna change store.
Speaker 7: You need to be known as the nigga that go crazy about his motherfucking girlfriend. Once you are that, then you can start exploring bitches that you want to be in a healthy relationship with because they have a point of reference. You don't have a point of reference right now. Why would anybody want to be in a fucking relationship with you when you don't have nothing to show?
Speaker 1: Oh, I know how to be in a relationship.
Speaker 3: Okay, so now you're on is something at that point, learn how to fucking do anything outside of fucking Learn to have a real conversation. What else do you do outside of fucking?
Speaker 1: How to do all of those things?
Speaker 3: How do we know that?
Speaker 2: I'm giving advanced information. So the beginner thing is.
Speaker 3: Learn how to carry a conversations.
Speaker 1: If you don't have a personality.
Speaker 7: You are a hope of mad long and you had mad personality and how to care a conversation.
Speaker 3: And that's why they all stayed. This is how the decent relationship. This is how the Kendrick and Cold.
Speaker 1: She is great to go. Not You was a hope for man long before you. Hey, Kenny, you was. This is about to go. Oh man, this is about to go a whole nother. I'm telling yall, y'all life and I no, you're not gonna let the Marriors do that because.
Speaker 5: His big when he respecting your wife, You're gonna have this poor man attracting women that he doesn't want. He wants to be in a relationship. He not only wants to not be a hoe, he wants to be in a real relationship.
Speaker 3: He's made that go get some fucking skills that people will think in a relationship.
Speaker 5: Don't don't drag a girl through that. Don't find like the six months agreed. And I'm saying ultimate pus these women.
Speaker 3: I think he may have an ego and think that these women really like him just because they think he's the best fuck they've ever had, or maybe he offers nothing but being dick and that's what they want to use it just what sounds like, Go learn some other skills, sir, what's his name, Evan?
Speaker 6: Go learn Mandarin?
Speaker 1: Evan. Yes, oh, you got to listen, Julian.
Speaker 3: At least you knows how to play fucking Batgamon. There's another conversation outside of fucking Go figure out some other ship where they're like, oh it's there could be another play.
Speaker 1: To this person. Yes, do that, but there's bad I know, mad whore god.
Speaker 3: Like Joss, there's another layer to it.
Speaker 1: Mad male horrs. They layers.
Speaker 2: Poor boss. I know male horse who have money, they have status, they have fun there.
Speaker 3: Money doesn't mean you can carry a conversation.
Speaker 1: Fun to be around.
Speaker 7: They have the horse I know, have the best conversation in the world. But they are whores and they know that they are horse. Women would love for them to be more, but they're horse. Once you're recognized as a whore in the streets and your small town or that you're a whore. Same thing with women, you have to get rid of that stay and they have to know you as that nigga.
Speaker 1: That's fe All you gotta do is get a bitch that can fight Once you get a girl that can fight, the mother bitch is gonna disappear. They're not gonna talk to you advice. Get a girl that knows how to fight publicly. So I'm telling you. You know a girl that sucked dick publicly? What's her name?
Speaker 3: Only fans, I.
Speaker 7: Said, I'm the only girl. I'm the only person on this podcast that sucks dick. I'm telling you how to get women to follow the ad publicly.
Speaker 6: That was a shot. That was a shot.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you to get woman because I just heard like it made you go to publicly.
Speaker 5: It may be toxic, okay, knowing he's the right.
Speaker 2: Word, I admit to it. Publicly, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: It might be toxic, breaking news jam a woman has before.
Speaker 7: Anyway, listen to me. I'm telling you you want to, but just stop looking at you like that. You got to give them another point of reference.
Speaker 1: Man, Get a girl that could fight.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's all. Most advice is so bad. I'm telling you. By I'll be thinking, I'm all right, I bet you if you get a girlfriend that could fight, he could be like yo, chicks, don't even talk to me.
Speaker 3: Get a girlfriend the whole to then go find one that's you, and.
Speaker 7: I bet a million dollars he can't get a girlfriend. It's just that the bitches that like him he don't want.
Speaker 5: That's a fact, isn't that how it always go? He's got to take care of something other than himself. I don't know if you have a pet, sir, but tell him to get a dog. In my case, it's so to get a goldfish. Get plants.
Speaker 1: Take care of plant.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say, like, you need to be if you're if you're trying to unlearned, being selfish and just being being literally a dick to fuck and then leave, you need something that is in your life consistently to take care of other than yourself.
Speaker 6: Get plants first.
Speaker 5: And then obviously, when you bring a woman that matters in your life to your apartment, she sees plants.
Speaker 6: That's a good thing.
Speaker 3: So anytime you like run into somebody that's in a healthy marriage, the first thing they'd be like, well, I started with a ficus. You always do this ship. You do the same ship to me, it's different when I do it. It's cool, it's cool. I'm letting 'all know right now. When when Jermaine Cole decided to do it. It's could be a lot different than definitely wrapping about fcus plants.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, remember I said it.
Speaker 3: I'm even mad that Demeris tried to take a personal shot at me because I know how to carry conversation. She's no mad hoes that are good time. Those type of male hoes try to hide behind their vacations and their moneys, Like you don't really need to have a real conversation with a bitch when you take it to Turks Jersey City getting it in.
Speaker 6: Had a bitch in the path train.
Speaker 3: My personality got me here. I can never hide behind the money or the fucking vacation. I was sitting here these bitches liked Meky.
Speaker 1: There's so much trauma, so much, so much traumawks, so much trauma in the room. Why is it so much trauma in here? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was a hoe with substance, alright. I've never been to the yr. I've only been to the heights.
Speaker 1: You got to own your honess, that's all.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And once you get a girlfriend and you've been with her for a while, your honers can get deleted.
Speaker 5: Did you ever a dated girl that used to put up women. Huh did you ever date a girl that used to fight other women?
Speaker 1: I had no choice. She was about to beat me up. It's either you're gonna give me this dick or youre gonna get put this to I said, well, I'm we bend over because I'm not getting knocked up the girl.
Speaker 3: Fuck that name Brandon, You and Evan are so cool. I just it's never happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, got I gotta keep a girl like you gotta keep a girl in your roster that know how to fight.
Speaker 2: You can agree there, Well, you are not dating no women at your big age that know not now.
Speaker 1: I'm not dating I'm not looking to date a woman now that knows how to fight?
Speaker 3: Like wait what, I'm confused Why that's a quality that like there's like nice women that are wifey material that just happened to know how to fight.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm wrong with that. I'm talking about the ones that, like I would look to fight it. That's like the ones that's like yo, what she said. She didn't say nothing like like yo, that woman didn't say anything to fight. It's like yo, Yeah, it's like yo, chill, bro were not no we're not doing no, but I've dated girls like that absolutely, but now headaches.
Speaker 3: But a lot of girls and women to other bitches, Oh my god, no, please me.
Speaker 5: I having meet people that aren't in the club or outside. Yeah, if you're going to the club still, like if you if you're thinking, I mean.
Speaker 3: How like how many women do you know that are all just getting out of relationships? You need to take some accountability of who you're surrounding yourself with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he sounds like a jigglow. That's like trying to get out.
Speaker 2: The game evan sweetye.
Speaker 7: As long as you have personality and eventually you will find a woman that is into what you're into. But to get the stain off and stop being looked at as dick go wife one of them girls that's in your inbox.
Speaker 1: That he's gonna have to get a whore that is trying not to be a whore herself anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh, those are best relationships.
Speaker 6: This is not a former horror.
Speaker 1: He's gonna have to gut because then they could together. That could be like, Yo, I really want to fuck somebody else, but I'm not going to do it.
Speaker 5: It's like having a sponsor that's like when the couple that meets in rehab that always works out perfectly. It works out, they never hit the needle again.
Speaker 3: That's legitimately the take Care song by Drake and Rihanna.
Speaker 6: Hmmm, I not you've ben hurt by someone else.
Speaker 3: That entire song is both of us are host but at least we're good for you.
Speaker 7: I've asked about you, and Dave told me things I've asked about you, and so I still the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he needs to live.
Speaker 3: He needs to live to take care. So go find you a girl that you've heard some things, but you don't care. They don't get she's heard things about you as well.
Speaker 1: That's it's hard and I don't care.
Speaker 3: Here, we're just here for each other. What's life without the marriage is?
Speaker 1: Don't be so ashamed. I ain't gonna lie. I get it, but quoted the song, I get it. But if one of my homies wife wife a known whole, I'm laughing.
Speaker 3: I'm just cracking hold him, I don't how quickly do you tell him like that's wife. Nah, you shouldn't do that. As soon as I see him dating her.
Speaker 2: I mean, why she was horring depends.
Speaker 3: But sometimes you can't tell when your man's is like in that gray area of is he just fucking her? You asked about the wife it.
Speaker 1: Was show with you in short, Yeah, he's like, yo, do I ain't gonna lie?
Speaker 5: I like her?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: Are you going to be old enough to just straight up to you? She's a whrse, sir.
Speaker 1: If you want of my like close friends, yeah, that's how we give it up to each other. Me and my close friends that grew up with you ain't none of that sugar coating shit. I agree, she's a whole. I don't know if you know that and not saying that, and what if he's said that was her past? I don't give But when niggas start giggling when you want her walk in the set, nigga, you can't be you can't be mad.
Speaker 3: What if he replies with how you know.
Speaker 1: How I don't know side I'm in the.
Speaker 3: Streets just trying to come up with scenario.
Speaker 1: You know how you how you don't know? That would be my rebuttal like how you don't that would sting? That would sing like nigga, How you don't know?
Speaker 3: I would just play to take care song?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like nigga. But you know have fun, do your thing.
Speaker 7: You know, niggas be wife and whoes they People always say you can't say horror to a housewife, But every night I know that wife the horror loved that horror.
Speaker 2: They had the best fun. That was his best relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do have good relationships until.
Speaker 7: They If she horror for money, if she's a horror for money, then I wouldn't trust her. But if she was a hole just because like she ain't.
Speaker 1: Know no better, she ain't.
Speaker 5: She's for having the She doesn't know no better, she didn't know any better. So you're saying she wasn't in it first you.
Speaker 1: Knew them seven niggas standing outside that door. You shouldn't have fucked the niggas seven seven as a cruise.
Speaker 6: Just show God.
Speaker 7: Okay, what's a lot so many what I'm talking about. That's not an extreme, like.
Speaker 1: That's a hole of me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's a big if, like that's the gauge of hoe, then I only know angels. I don't think I've ever met a hope.
Speaker 1: You think you think you've ever been in a relationship with a girl that had a train round.
Speaker 3: I hope to god, I haven't.
Speaker 1: I'll put it good.
Speaker 3: I hadn't. I no knowledge, but the God that you know, that's all you can do. What you pray for, that's all you do. God, if you listened it, please don't Is there anything else you could do?
Speaker 6: You think you never broke bread with a train. Shake.
Speaker 3: I probably broke bread with a girl that's been trained before breaking bread. It's so like ate a meal with a girl that's had a train on her. Yes, I've probably done that before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that crazy.
Speaker 6: You know trains ran on them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: Damned? I don't think I do.
Speaker 3: You probably do? You know?
Speaker 1: I mean, like knowingly, like I'm sure I do. I just don't know who of my I'm cool with a girl that had a train ran on her and she don't know that. I know she had her train ran on and I would never tell her that. I know that.
Speaker 3: I've never been in that position. I feel like all the girls I've known, they've known.
Speaker 1: I've known that. Now I was she was like the kabooth, she was with the train like she wasn't like she was you know, niggas, ain't. She wasn't drunk and pasted out niggas. No, I'm just saying like she knew, like she was just you know, she was in that moment in her life where she was just having fun. So yeah, it happens. But Evan, find a girl, stop hanging out wherever you hanging out at. You got to completely change your lifestyle. You got to completely change your energy. People only gonna treat you the way you treat yourself. So all right, Evan, well, good luck man. Hopefully you know you change your lifestyle, you start hanging out different places, people only gonna treat you the way you treat yourself. So you know, you got to change. You gotta change yourself if you want women to change the way they approach you and the energy that they approach you with. So call us back and let us know. Call us back in about two three months. Let us know what the update is.
Speaker 3: And always remember it's in the Bible. Only women can be host men can't. So you're actually an upstanding Book of David Believe. Yes, okay, Gottess, you're an upstanding Catholic man. Really at the end of the day, So don't don't beat yourself up over this. They're horse, you're not.
Speaker 1: No, he's a whore.
Speaker 3: They made him.
Speaker 1: He's a product of his environment. He's a product.
Speaker 3: It was like when Eve, you know, bit the apple and like try to get at him to ship.
Speaker 1: It's like black on black crime, Like we can only kill each other because we live next to ye. He was a straight a student until these horrors met him.
Speaker 3: It's like black black crime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they say black and black crimes, but we live right here in the same WI else are we gonna kill a viscious cycle. It's a vicious cycle it is. Let's get the funk out of here, man. We'll talk to y'all soon. We had a lot of shit to talk about. We've been going for a few days, so that's what happens when you're going from the culture for a few days. Sh it happens. But we'll be back in a couple of days to talk to y'all. Enjoy your weekend, Be safe, be blessed. I'm that nigga. He's just ginger peace Worran now