Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm Strong and.
Speaker 2: Gettie and he Armstrong and Yeddy.
Speaker 3: The DC Court of Appeals is upheld a decision to block the Trump administration from deporting Venezuelan gang member style salvad Or under the Alien Enemies Act, ruling those powers are limited to wartime, not organized crime, making it likely this case goes to the Supreme Court.
Speaker 2: This is not going to end well.
Speaker 4: So we're getting them out in record numbers, and we're having a lot of problems with the courts because the courts want to pretend they're president. Then they're not president. They didn't get eighty million votes. A.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll get that argument. More on that in a second. Let's hear the rest of this report.
Speaker 3: Here are the judges that ruled against the Trump administration. Care and Henderson appointed the Appeals Court by George H. W. Bush, and Patricia Millett appointed by Barack Obama. Now Justin Walker Trump appointing twenty twenty said quote. The government has also shown that the district courts orders threatened irreparable harm and delicate negotiations with foreign powers on matters concerning national security, and that harm outweighs the plaintiff's desire to file a suit in the District of Columbia.
Speaker 5: So there's the politics of it in the law of it, right, there are different stories. Really, I'm looking up at Fox MS thirteen gang members deported, and then they're going through some of these dudes and their violent histories.
Speaker 2: And what about their rights?
Speaker 5: Jack right, So Trump has managed to put people in the position of wanting to stand up for violent gang members when you've got the you know, just the flat legal aspect of it being persons in the United States have rights, and did these people's rights get violated before they were shipped out? And that's you know, something we got to make sure of. And then Trump's argument that they didn't get eighty million votes, Well, we got different branches and we have reason. We have a judicial system and they're appointed and not elected to deal with It's a balance thing, maybe, but he either knows that it doesn't. But again, he's trying to win the politics part of it. That's his main goal.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Worth mentioning that the entire idea of the Constitution is protected to protect us from a you know, dictatorship of the majority anyway, right, And you wouldn't want to end up.
Speaker 5: With a you know, a democratic president snatching people off the street for whatever reason under some whatever war powers act from whatever very old statute to happen either.
Speaker 2: But so where things where are things currently legally speaking?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I judge stepped in and said you can't deport anybody else.
Speaker 2: Well, it was the u U Court of Appeals for the d C Circuit, the most liberal circuit. Court two to one on Wednesday denied the Justice Department's bid to lift the block while it fights the lawsuit. Not shocking at all. It'll keep going until it's in the Supreme Court. But one thing that bothered me. The Wall Street Journal's journalism is skewing further and further left. Is shocking. It's like senior sister in a hoe house or your brother dot dot dot fill in the blank ere if you like to, here's a paragraph for air sentence for you. Blah blah blah. Two to one decisions. Abadu Badou challenged President Trump's use of the Alien Enemies Act of seventeen ninety eight to carry out the deportations. The law has rarely been used. That's true. It is meant to be invoked at times when the nation is at war. This is a news story where they state as fact one interpretation of the Alien Enemies Act of seventeen ninety eight, when there are absolutely anybody with a shred of an intellectual honesty knows there are different ways to interpret the Act, including an occursion by a hostile power not during a declared state of war. You read this specific wording of the act, it's a third act, like there's one and only one interpret.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't call that an interpretation. They just didn't even read the next clause. Well, yeah, it's it's overt bias. It's blatant bias.
Speaker 2: Shame on. Let's name names here, Jack, It's more fun that way, Jan Wolf, Michelle Hackman puts the hack bag in Hackman and Victoria Albert a trio of ladies.
Speaker 5: Now, whether or not this counts as a whatever incursion, I don't know Court's going to decide on that. But uh, I thought it was interesting that our DHS Secretary Christi nom visited that Venezuelan prison yesterday. I don't know if you saw that. Why she dressed so hot. I don't quite get that.
Speaker 2: But anyway, if I'm going to a giant El Salvadoran prison full of the worst desperadoes on earth, I'm gonna throw on maybe a little jacket over my shapely bot in my tight, tight white top. But you know, I just I wouldn't want to incite a horniness driven prison riot. This is quite the prison.
Speaker 5: Here's Peter Deucey describing the conditions there.
Speaker 7: They spend twenty three and a half hours in those cells. Each cell has seventy people. They eat, they bathe, they use the bathroom in front of each other. The meals are beans in pasta. The bunks are four levels high, and on the bunks back there there are no sheets, no mattresses, no pillows, and most of those people are in there for life. Most will never see the out of doors again. One man, she was introduced yesterday to a man who is serving four hundred and sixty five years for homicide and terrorism.
Speaker 2: Because at twenty three and a half hours a day in that room with all those people and your sheetless, pillowless, spacked four high bed, we have better rights for chickens in California than they have in Venezuela for the prisons. Yeah, so you don't want to get shit there, right, Yeah. And part of the.
Speaker 5: Point from people who are worried about this is that we grabbed some people, you know, the Venezuelan gang members hardcore. I don't care if they get something back there, what do I care?
Speaker 2: But if you grabbed somebody, and there are examples out there that I don't know if they're true or not, but the New York Times and pr and various people, Uh, you know, you grabbed some guy who's not in a gang at all, you miss you misinterpreted his tattoo.
Speaker 5: He's just a regular dude here from Venezuela. He's here illegally, but he's not a gang member and he shouldn't be thrown in that prison.
Speaker 2: Yeah. This tattoo is my favorite soccer team. I'm please let me out of here now.
Speaker 5: I don't know if that happened or not, but that need is getting nailed down too, and obviously that would be horrific.
Speaker 2: Yeah, beautiful example of what we're always talking about. If you don't want the other side to exercise a power in way that you find horrifying, well then we can't either. But it remains to be seen whether those accusations are true. Would NPR lie to us Jack more than that coming up at the bottom of the hour, just horrific and almost hilarious lying by the current head of NPR to Congress yesterday.
Speaker 5: Well, our friend Tim Sanderfer's been tweeting out any and all of those stories of people allegedly not gang members or even really bad people who've got sent to that really bad prison, and he's concerned about due process. I don't want due process violated either, So let's get this all figured out and nailed down. Part of the point of Christy Nome going and tour in that prison, though, and then having all that information come out about how horrible that is is to have people who are here illegally think maybe I had to self deport. Maybe I ought to go back on my own and just go back to living my life in Venezuela so I don't end up getting snatched off the street and set to that prison.
Speaker 2: I have a chance to say, hey, I'm not an Emma's thirty. Well she said as much. Why don't we go ahead and run clip sixty five. This is the secretary yourself want everybody.
Speaker 1: To know if you come to our country illegally, this is one of the consequences you could face. First of all, do not come to our country illegally. You will be removed and you will be prosecuted. But no that this facility is one of the tools in our toolkit that we will use if you commit crimes against the American people.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I thought it was plenty when Biden just said, oh yeah, I was going to say, that's so let in millions and millions of people. That's the only way don't works, whether you're a parent or copper, whatever you are, is if there's actual evidence of a repercussion for ignoring what you're saying. As my old bandmate Bob used to put it, Bob was one of the most sad and depressed individuals I've ever met in my life. Wow, I dealt with public aid. He was a terrific guitar player, awesome, but he dealt with public aid in Champagne or Banna, Illinois. I can't remember what's the name of the county, it doesn't matter. But he dealt with people all day long who were on welfare and was trying to help them. Not beyond welfare manage their lives, become productive citizens the rest of it. And if you want soul crushing work, that's it. I got a family member doing that, and I'll be interested how long she can stay positive interacting with that crowd. If you're under the illusion that everybody's trying their best and it's only the system holding them down, spend a couple of weeks doing that. Anyway, it's old depressive. Bob used to say, Joe, an order that doesn't include a sanction is merely a suggestion. Yeah, so that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you stand in front of one of those prison cells where seventy people are stacked for deep poop it in front of each other, your don't has more meaning than if you're doing it from the oval office, and so far you haven't booted out a single human being.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I like how from Peter Doocey to the Wall Street Journal they make a big h and to you, sarh, they make a big deal of the fact that you go to the bathroom in front of each other. Some of the Marines they seem to be fine. You get over it.
Speaker 5: That I would not enjoy it at all, But that wouldn't be shortly after I'm in that cell. That wouldn't be a high priority of my worries. No, my worry would be I'm going to be somebody's sexual release sweetheart, sweetheart, or get your head caved in?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Given the choice, you know what? Can I borrow some lipstick?
Speaker 5: Can you imagine how real politicket is in one of those cells where you got to figure out, Okay, I got a band together with some sort of group. I can't be on my own? Which group do I band with? Who's in charge? What's like American prisons too? To a large extent, Yeah, but this would be this would happen so fast. Well, and if you don't speak Spanish, good luck to you, ombre. Can you imagine saying excuse me, excuse me, I can tell your mad Can you translate that for me normal English? You got your Google translated appa?
Speaker 2: Oh no, you don't me meo no, no, sodomeo boy not helping, no, not helping more on the ways to hear anyway? Oh and two.
Speaker 3: Armstrong hetty jacksmin Crockett claimed her hot wheels remark about Governor Abbott wasn't.
Speaker 2: About his wheelchair. Yeah, and when we call her a lousy ho. We're referring to her skills as a gardener. Wait, wow, that was a career ender three years ago.
Speaker 8: I love it. As a woman, I love it. She sucks, so she made it.
Speaker 2: Do we have any evidence whatsoever that she is a sex worker exchanges?
Speaker 5: Well, he didn't call her pleasures for cash or other items of worth.
Speaker 8: He didn't call her a sex worker. Is that when we call her a wher, we're talking about your poor gardening skills.
Speaker 2: And that's troubled effort at humor.
Speaker 8: That's because of what she said about Governor Abbit.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, said calling Governor hot wheels. Wasn't about the fact that he's in a wheelchair. Was about his using buses to deport illegals from Texas. No, there's her on the record calling him that years before the buses started. She is a piece of gotabie. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'm just to the Maybe it's the air I grew up, and I'm not comfortable with calling a woman a hoe.
Speaker 2: You're making that giving the pathetic fire. Yeah, just stop it. Really, a woman of color would have gotten you fired three years ago. Make so you're saying it's just my age, it's become.
Speaker 5: It's like the way huh, I said, that's it just because she's a woman of color who cares.
Speaker 2: We're all equal.
Speaker 8: Anybody can be a hope.
Speaker 2: Because times change and I don't always like true don every little girl can dream of that. Yes, right, I'm big.
Speaker 5: Yes, times change, and I don't like the way times change off. And since we're headed one way toward courser. But in terms of being in the entertainment industry, I have to have an idea of what is acceptable and what's not and for the sense purposes of humor. Like when I was a kid, my parents wouldn't allow you to say anything sucks.
Speaker 2: Oh it's unthinkable to say on the air.
Speaker 5: No, well, I wasn't allowed to say it in our house, and then I wouldn't say it on the air. Now everybody says it. I mean, it's just a hey, this sucks. I mean, it's just an expression of.
Speaker 2: I don't like this.
Speaker 5: It doesn't So if hoe has become that as like an insult, because I know for my son and his friends, it's a pretty common thing to throw around.
Speaker 8: I just bought a hat that says, my dog thinks you're a hoe.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll adjust my sales accordingly, Yeah, get a really funny hat.
Speaker 8: It really is worth every site.
Speaker 2: Do you have something to add to that, Michael No, So, I hope you already bought your ninja sword in England if you were planning to.
Speaker 5: Because they've outlawed them. You can no longer buy a ninja sword in England. According to care Starmer, the Prime Minister, knife crime is at at epidemic levels in Great Britain right now. Interesting. I wonder if that's a cultural immigration thing. Anyway, they're cracking down. You can't really hardly get guns in England like you can here, so if you want to hurt somebody, you gotta use some elth Ninja swords will be banned as part of a purge on thugs owning dangerous knives. The labor leader said. He told the son that people of Britain are horrified at how easy it is for you to buy a lethal blade of some sort online. So they're cracking down on machetes, ninja swords, and zombie knives particularly.
Speaker 2: I don't know what a zk is. Never come across them a zombie knife is either. I'm not sure that's the right approach to uh, squashing crime Britain. You know, weenies, zombie knife is like a dagger.
Speaker 8: It's just a straight edge dagger, like if you're running into a crowd of zombies.
Speaker 2: You just you know.
Speaker 5: I don't quite get the sure everybody knows that I don't quite get knife flaws in general. I carry a knife all the time. I carry a knife all the time, and I'm very aware of various city knife laws, but they're all stupid. Like you know, I traveled between towns where they two and a half inch blade's okay, but a two and a quarter inch blades not okay. Then you go to the next down order a three inch blades. I could kill you with any of them if I was a nutcase and wanted to the idea that that tiny separation in length makes any differences nonsensical.
Speaker 8: I went through TSA on accident with a knife once. That was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where'd you have it?
Speaker 8: I was in my purse and I was going straight from the morning show to the airport to fly to Southern California.
Speaker 2: And who are you? Opened a stab? Why did you have a knife? Do you carry an eye? Close that information?
Speaker 5: Do you carry a knife like is for self protection or whatever all every day. Yeah, I have a knife every day too. My mind's somewhat self protection, but mostly it just comes in handy all the time, uh, opening a package or whatever.
Speaker 2: I use it almost every day. But when I'm walking down the street and there's some crazy homeless lunatic, I always tap my pocket. Yeah, I got my knife with me.
Speaker 8: Yep, oh, he goes into my hand.
Speaker 2: Well, as you know, I've had several corkscrews confiscated by the TSA, because you know, if you can get somebody to hold still, you can just screw that thing right in there and make your pop a noise?
Speaker 6: Jack, would you?
Speaker 2: Out comes their eye just like that. So they can't have me with that on an airliner, clearly. So yeah, I've lost like four corkscrews through the air.
Speaker 5: You're a big numbchuck guy too. Oh yeah, practice constantly. If you haven't heard the leader of NPR grilled by Congress.
Speaker 2: Yet, this is something I hope you can stay doing. Great, Armstrong and getty.
Speaker 9: Perhaps for our most tricky disagreements, seeking the truth and seeking to convince others of the truth might not be the right place to start. In fact, a reverence for the truth might be a distraction that's getting in the way of finding common ground and getting things done.
Speaker 5: That's a lady that runs NPR. I remember when she got named the new top Marxist NPR. That clip came out as an you know, as a warning to a lot of us that this is what she believes about the truth.
Speaker 2: That's some wacky thinking right there. I would say, yeah, as I said earlier, this woman is ilsa she wolf of the SS. She is Stalin's unholy knife wielding mistress. She is absolutely evil. And I want to share with you a clip from James Lindsay, not a clip, but a quote. He pointed out, Marxists just lie. They lie so overtly and blatantly that people begin to question their own perceptions. It works because no one expects another person to lie so overtly. They don't look at conversation as a way to reach the truth. They use it to manipulate you. So you are going to hear this attractive youngish woman lie and lie and lie with a smile on her face and her chin up. You're not nuts, she is well If Representative Brandon gil took a turn questioning or go ahead, Jack, are you going to say something?
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say that that whole thing about the truth is obviously once you go down that road of the truth's getting in the way. Okay, Now what version of stories are we going to use? And who determines that? And you feel like you should well, like you know what, every.
Speaker 2: Conversation ends roughly in the same place when you're talking about Marxism, as Orwell warned us. If your north star is not truth, for instance, it's what the party says, they can take you anywhere, absolutely anywhere, anyway. Brandon Gill, whose act I was not really familiar with, took the lead in questioning her. This is a masterclass in how these congressional hearings ought to go.
Speaker 6: Do you believe that America is addicted to white supremacy?
Speaker 10: I believe that I tweeted that, and as I've said earlier, I believe much of my thinking has evolved over the last half decade.
Speaker 6: It has evolved. Why did you tweet that?
Speaker 10: I don't recall the exact context, sir, so I wouldn't be able to say.
Speaker 6: Okay, do you believe that America believes in black plunder and white democracy?
Speaker 10: I don't believe that, sir.
Speaker 6: You tweet it bad. It's reference to a book you were reading at the time, apparently, The Case for Reparations.
Speaker 2: I don't think i've ever read that book, sir.
Speaker 6: You tweeted about it. You said you took a day off to fully read The Case for Reparations. You put that on Twitter in January twenty twenty.
Speaker 10: I apologies. I don't recall that. I did. No doubt that your tweet there is correct, but I don't recall.
Speaker 5: Okay, man, my memory is bad, but there's not a chance. I read a long nonfiction book that moves me to the point of tweeting about it and taking the day off, but I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I don't remember reading that. Or then when you're asked, well you said all this stuff, Well, I've had a change in my transition to my thinking or evolution whatever. She said, Yeah, in what way and for what reasons? What was it specifically that was screwed up with the way you're thinking? She doesn't get there, does she? There's more?
Speaker 6: Do you believe that white people and inherently feel superior to other races? I do not. Don't you tweeted something to that effect you said I grew up feeling superior. Ha, how wide of me. Why did you tweet that?
Speaker 10: I think I was probably reflecting on what it was to be to grow up in an environment where I had lots of advantages.
Speaker 6: It sounds like you're saying that white people feel superior.
Speaker 10: I don't believe that anybody feels that way, sir. I was just reflecting on my own experiences.
Speaker 6: Do you think that white people should pay reparations?
Speaker 10: I have never said that, sir.
Speaker 6: Yes you did. You said it in January of twenty twenty. You tweeted, yes, the North, yes, all of us, Yes, America, Yes, our original collective sin and unpaid debt. Yes, reparations, yes on this day.
Speaker 10: I don't believe that was a reference to fiscal reparations, sir.
Speaker 6: What kind of reparations was it a reference to.
Speaker 10: I think it was just a reference to the idea that we all owe much to the people who came before us.
Speaker 6: That's a bizarre way to what you tweeted. Okay, how how many how much reparations have you personally paid, sir?
Speaker 10: I don't believe that I've ever paid reparations.
Speaker 6: Okay, just for everybody else. I'm not asking anyone to be what you're suggesting.
Speaker 5: So that was obviously a very interesting exchange. And I didn't mean money when I said reparations. Okay, Well, that's what everybody means when they say it. Sondy, you covered you in the book you read and recommended, and I know how much NPR covered California's efforts to get reparations.
Speaker 2: And that's all about money, sou.
Speaker 5: Anyway, obviously, lie there one interesting thing about that though. I did some reading her old tweets last night, and about that book she's referencing. It's, uh, she's from the Northeast and is talking about various states in the Northeast and how they benefited from slavery but hit it better and uh and in ways beyond what I'd even ever read before. And that is something the North gets away with, kind of a moral superiority over the South and their slaves and the cotton plantations everything like that.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe a lot of your just regular working people, but there was a lot of rich people in the North benefiting from slavery and perfectly okay with it. Yeah, oh yeah, absolutely, yeah. I wasn't there at the time, so I don't feel any guilt, but it's a good historical point. Yeah. So she lies, and she lies and she lies. She's she's very much like you have to think of Catherine Mayer mar or she pronounces her name, that could be. I suppose you got to think of her as like a Soviet agent who's now being asked, are you a Soviet agent? She's saying no. Do you believe in Communism? Absolutely not. Do you love America? Of course I do. Yes. She's just lying. She's lying and lying in lining.
Speaker 5: So you think she believes in Marxism to the extent that she thinks, Wow, I have really infiltrated a major media center, and I have an opportunity to sway the American public toward my belief system of tearing down the evil capitalist blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, white supremacist blabla. She's had such a track record of public statements, and again they're not like one offs after a couple of cosmotinis or something like that. I mean, she's a learned woman who has spoken at length and in detail about what she believes. She is not one of the well meaning soft heads of a Davis California or a Madison Wisconsin, who's been convinced that, oh, this worldview is how to be a good person, so I'm going to go along with it. No, she's she knows precisely what she's doing.
Speaker 5: She's in the extreme couple of percent of Americans in terms of her politics, and she runs NPR, which is on every town in America, no matter how tiny you are. I know this because I'm from a lot of tiny towns. No matter how tiny you are, you got a little NPR station at least, and they're broadcast in their crap to everybody.
Speaker 2: And I listen to NPR every day and there's a lot of really really really really good.
Speaker 5: Long form journalism on there, but there's also just a ton of extreme nut job stuff.
Speaker 2: Not according to ms Meyer Mauer, as we'll get to in a moment or two, is Brandon gil Dunn. No, he is not. One more clip.
Speaker 6: Do you believe that looting is morally wrong?
Speaker 10: I believe that looting is illegal, and I refer to it as counterproductive. I think it should be prosecuted.
Speaker 6: Do you believe it's morally wrong though?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 6: Of course, then why did you refer to it as counter productive? A very different, very different way to describe it.
Speaker 10: It is both morally wrong and counterproductive, as well as being.
Speaker 6: Tweeted, it's hard to be mad about protests in reference to the BLM protests not prior oritizing the private property of a system of oppression. You didn't condemn the looting, you said that it was counter productive. NPR also promoted a book called Indefensive Looting. Do you think that that's an appropriate use of taxpayer dollars.
Speaker 10: I'm unfamiliar with that book, sir, and I don't believe that was at my tweeted that you read that book. I don't believe that I did read that.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I mean it's it's sporderline laughable. It really is. Wait, I believe the looting is wrong. Should be a prosecuting full extent in a law. Wait a minute, she's such a liar. Oh boy, Oh Jim book, you tweeted that you read it. Tell me what's going on? You promoted it on your nationwide radio operation. How about Jim Jordan roll up your sleeves, Jim, it's your shot next.
Speaker 6: Buddy.
Speaker 2: Seventy four is in PR biased Congressman.
Speaker 10: I have never seen any instance of never of pro political bias determining editorial decisions.
Speaker 11: Now well, mister Berliner, in his story a couple last year wrote, I've in the DC area editorial positions at NPR.
Speaker 2: He said he found eighty.
Speaker 11: Seven registered Democrats, zero Republicans. Mister Berliner, was he lying when he wrote that.
Speaker 10: I am not presuming such I just don't have We don't track that information about our journalist.
Speaker 2: Eighty seven to zero.
Speaker 10: And you're not biased, Congressman. I do not believe we are politically biased. No, we are a non partisan organization on partisan organization.
Speaker 2: That is something. Picture yourself saying that sort of thing with a straight face. Does she not burst into flames or at some point say I'm sorry, I can't keep a straight face anymore. Of course we're biased. Oh my god, I almost got through it. Marxists just lie. They lie so overtly and blatantly that people begin to question their own perception.
Speaker 5: The only way you could do that is if you're so committed to the I've got to tear down this evil system. People are hurting, people are starving, Little kids of color are being ruined by white supremacy. I've got to lie. You almost have to do it so this is PBS. Not that's exactly the same as NPR, but same sort of thing. They are being grilled yesterday too, and these figures were out. The PBS coverage of the Republican Convention was seventy two percent negative. The PBS coverage of the DNC convention was eighty eight percent positive, so ninety positive versus three quarters negative. I've never seen any bias. How do you again, how do you say that with a straight face? You just trying to hold your ground. You will not give an inch because the glorious revolution is coming. Of course, Ultimately, will any of their funding get cut? Will they be any different six months from now than what I heard some of the crap I heard this morning.
Speaker 2: Probably not. I wonder about the funding. It could be that, you know, the George Soroses of the world to step up and supply, you know, to take care of that deficit and funding.
Speaker 5: Don't know, different worldviews. It's really really interesting. So I got something good for tomorrow. I didn't want to do it today since we had this and it had been too much of the same flavor. But Ezra Kleine of The New York Times was on Lex Friedman's podcast and this is kind of a hilarious story. You're gonna play just a little bit of it tomorrow. I mean, like you only really need a minute. But so Ezra Klein Lex Friedman is a really interesting dude, really nice guy who just wants to understand and wants everybody to hear everybody's point of view so we can have rational conversations everything like that. And he's ad on Elon and Trump and Biden and I mean, anybody you want from any stripe, and he angers lots of listeners when he has the other people on AnyWho.
Speaker 2: So he sets up ezraclined for The New York Times.
Speaker 5: He said, this is one of the leading voices of democrat thinking liberal thinking in America.
Speaker 2: And we're going to talk to him for the next couple hours.
Speaker 5: And his first question is, lay out, as you see it, the main tenants of your worldview, of the democratic worldview, of the liberal worldview, just so people on the other side, other side can understand it. And I was I was thinking to myself, I'm getting dressed yesterday afternoon, I'm listening to this, and I thought, Okay, I'm going to calmly because as re Klein's super smart guy writes for The New York Times.
Speaker 2: I'm going to calmly listen to it.
Speaker 5: I'm going to try to, like, really, you know, like the same debate, be able to state the other side's position to their you know, satisfaction.
Speaker 2: I'm going to really try to listen. I didn't make it fifteen seconds. I'm not kidding way. Do I play it for you, Mari? You feel the same way. I didn't really fifteen seconds before, I said, out loud in my bedroom, you gotta be effing kidding me. Fifteen seconds and do his answer? I take away as Jack as a partisan maniac out loud in my bedroom. You gotta be effing kidding me. I can't wait to play it tomorrow. Oh, I can't wait to discuss it anyway. We will finish strong next.
Speaker 12: Now, Miss Kerger, the American people want to know. Is Elmo now or has he ever been a member of the Communist.
Speaker 6: Party of the United States?
Speaker 11: Yes? Or no?
Speaker 2: Jeez to talk about cookie monster?
Speaker 12: Now, we know that Hell Secretary RFK Junior is coming out against fast food and baked goods. Are we silencing pro cookie voters?
Speaker 6: Yes or no? Miss Carger?
Speaker 2: The cookies are a sometime food. So while the Republicans are saying so called public broadcasting is a propaganda arm of the Democratic Party, the Democrats acted like it was a whole joke to even asked the question. A big joke to ask the question. There's no good faith, there none. How do you work with these people? How do you reach across the aisle? It's just insulting. And by the way, Elmo is red, I mean read the clues dead red.
Speaker 5: Huh, Katie got a question for you, Eric, you comment on this story from the Athletic in the New York Times. It's about sports braziers. A man walked on the moon a decade before a woman ran in a sports bra. The sports bra was invented in the mid nineteen seventies after women needed a quote, jockstrap for the boobs. It continues to revolutionize.
Speaker 2: Why do you need a metaphor just say all that's supportive while engaged in sports a jockstrap for the boobs?
Speaker 5: Because it's a man's centric word and we have to you have to explain everything.
Speaker 2: To me for work in a man's world. A man's world exactly, James Brown put it. That's right. Yeah.
Speaker 5: It continues to revolutionize sports and women's rights.
Speaker 2: Uh so you need me for what here?
Speaker 6: Jack?
Speaker 5: I just I was, well, I don't. I don't wear a sports brazier. I just wondered if they had perfected it.
Speaker 2: Does it seem like there needs to be more revolutionizing or is it it needs to be really.
Speaker 8: Neat many need to be revolutionized. I will tell you the best sports bra and I'm not just saying this because I'm part of the show. Is the armstrnging yetyone from the website.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, the a G shop. My daughter swears by it.
Speaker 8: It doesn't have the pads that fall out when you stick it in the washer.
Speaker 2: You don't have to move anything. It's just good every time. It's a jockstrap for the boobs. As you said, Sure, Jack, that's what it is. Idiot weal, there's Jack Ganser's joke. Man, it's time because the show with Katie Green and Michael Langelobe, they are friends, They're like fandad.
Speaker 6: They're on our radio.
Speaker 1: So let's hear their final thoughts before.
Speaker 2: They have to go wow wow, hey, nice windowless white van. They're stabby the clown. Yeah, we try to sell ice cream to the kids. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe getting you should have seen what Jack was doing in the studio, Man swaying back and forth with look, all right, let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew. Mike Lnders a little lad us off with all this boot talk of what Jack was doing. My mind has gone blank. So I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 10: People.
Speaker 2: Wow, Wow, that easily distracted. Katie Green are esteemed Newswoman.
Speaker 8: As a final thought, Katie, we have a huge one More Thing podcast going on today.
Speaker 2: Oh great, which we've already got it planned out. Well, that's awesome. Soup or Jack a final thought? I want to take my time, Michael to tell your fantastic story. You're at the bank.
Speaker 5: The teller woman had a very large chest on display.
Speaker 2: She said, do you want big bucks? Do you want small bills for this? You're rash? Yeah? Do you want yeah, big bills with that? And I said yes, big boobs would be fine. Well played.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Also on tomorrow's show, a special shout out for a peeps in cal Unicornea. The state's insurance commissioner is a joke and a crook, and a crook and a joke. We'll tell you about it tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Do you need this broken into small bills, no big boobs?
Speaker 2: Be fine. I'm strong in Getty rabbit up.
Speaker 5: But other grueling four hour workday we will see tomorrow.
Speaker 2: God bless America. I'm strong and get you.
Speaker 12: Our message is clear, go away?
Speaker 2: Are you sure? Says yes.
Speaker 10: I have never said that, sir, Yes you did, and I was wondering you know what you felt about that.
Speaker 9: Folks are feeling and experiencing a range of emotions right now.
Speaker 2: Well. Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty asked the same question of their listeners, and here's their response. I would like to be called Joseph, Josepha Villainois. Can I go with Jack the Great? Just call me Jackson Great. Bye bye Armstrong and Getty