Speaker 1: Welcome to decisions decisions.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should say decision decisions.
Speaker 3: It sounded like you was talking to cursing. You definitely say to welcome.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the new podcast.
Speaker 1: You want to say together, decisions decisions? All right, y'all. First for y'all getting guests on a five together, this is the first for us having.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think we've ever had three people.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of energy. I might just like recoil and shrivel up.
Speaker 3: And what would this be called.
Speaker 4: If we were all in the bed playing with each other? Would this be an orgy group sex? Or is there like a thing about five people.
Speaker 6: Like a.
Speaker 3: Manajah? That does not sound guys? Sure I could do that.
Speaker 2: Three guys and wait, three hot girls and two.
Speaker 7: Got three We don't want to add to whatever they go come up with? Dogs letting two guys and two funny cool guys.
Speaker 3: And their friends.
Speaker 6: Two guys you wouldn't suspect.
Speaker 4: Embracesto. We are joined by the No Chaser podcast.
Speaker 3: You guys don't know who they are. Look them up the podcast.
Speaker 1: But I want to do this instead of like going in and asking you guys like me, I actually want to know. All I know is a baby.
Speaker 3: I'll meet you all these pisces seventeen. The sensitivity, Yeah, you know you're not wrong.
Speaker 2: Are we gonna cry today?
Speaker 6: What are you trying to say?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not. I don't like being labeled as sensitive, okay, because of my sign, but I am more than my sign.
Speaker 1: No, I want to know you, Libra. I'm a libra.
Speaker 8: And y'all at the ends like scales and fish got scaled?
Speaker 9: Oh wow?
Speaker 6: Fish come from.
Speaker 1: About your dating lives anyway?
Speaker 3: Okay, no, no, go on, go on. Sorry, Tim's got the wife and.
Speaker 1: Two kids, so I want to go freaky nik. Everybody knows about our fucking dating history from when we were horrible, but I want to know your worst fucking dating story.
Speaker 5: Also, you know, just because I'm married, I dated, I have terrible story.
Speaker 3: I don't date anymore.
Speaker 1: Wow, my horror story, Like literally.
Speaker 7: I honestly don't have any of those other than some stink stop it.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 4: Well I have a question, because yes, guys acknowledge that sometimes there's a spell. It could be for for many reasons. But did you still dive in it? Did you still finish the task?
Speaker 6: Dive in? And what sense, not face face. Yeah, turned up? Did you your business?
Speaker 3: Yes, Now I'm judging you.
Speaker 6: You have to whoa wo I mean it was but stank butt, not in the.
Speaker 3: Butt, Okay, you sank.
Speaker 7: You did have a stink coogie. And I was like, how am I going to get out of this? And this was my first time using a landscam condom, and I was like, I think this kind of smell funy.
Speaker 3: Not it was you.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, so you ended it because it's the condom.
Speaker 7: Yeah, kind of smell funny, throwing me off, and she was like, oh, don't put it in wrong.
Speaker 6: I was like, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I don't worry.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: It's so funny because I think a part of growing up to is acknowledging that I know, men like to pull out the gold ropper that ship sinks.
Speaker 6: Does I know?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't use the gold wrapper, but like.
Speaker 4: Those wrong those trojan gold rapper condoms clearly will never get a check from them, but they smell so bad like and they have a taste. So say, I want to finish you in my mouth. Now I gotta suck.
Speaker 1: Are we still horrible decisions?
Speaker 3: I mean, the decision is to this is the decision decision.
Speaker 7: Okay, but I used the the magnum bear skin.
Speaker 2: Okay, I love it.
Speaker 4: Protect what about you, Nikki? As far as what a bad date story? And it doesn't even have to be in the bedroom. It could be like you went on a first date, you got catfish hat fish.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you may have to have you all remove these to be sure.
Speaker 9: I'm waiting for you that you're a happy I mean.
Speaker 2: We rarely see you without you.
Speaker 6: You would have to be like hot with the hat to be a hat fish.
Speaker 7: So I'm it just looks a lot worse, you know.
Speaker 3: Like you don't know it.
Speaker 7: You are cute, Well, thank you me your tea.
Speaker 3: That's what's sucking.
Speaker 1: It upends your mouth fish when I've zoned to is someone's mouth. Yeah, which is why I've been sewing securely.
Speaker 3: Thank god.
Speaker 1: I got.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just feel like everybody.
Speaker 1: Who got good right in the middle.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's just cute, okay.
Speaker 2: Got nig.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, I like everything else because I'm really trying to think of I've not had a lot of bad dates. Actually yeah, I've had a lot of really good dates. And then what's a good.
Speaker 1: Day, like a Brittaniceburgoes, you got panny money. Y'all don't see the world. I said, romances five like she got five hundred dollars, And he was like, I noticed you low on panties. Get some panties.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean yes, I'd like that. I would like that. I like, I notice that I'm.
Speaker 2: Pennies.
Speaker 4: I'm going to spend the rest of that on grocers.
Speaker 1: Such a funny clip to watch because people were like, Oh my god, she's a hold us.
Speaker 3: What she thinks like this? I'm like, I know that is flattery.
Speaker 1: I actually I don't know if it's necessarily romance, but I think it's more so the gesture of the surprise, Like it doesn't it really have to. You could have put a new panty in there and not have been excited.
Speaker 5: You know, that's not a little presumptuous to be like, I'm gonna buy you these new panties.
Speaker 4: I would have noticed new pennies. I would have asked, my homegirls, did you lean some drawers over here?
Speaker 6: You know what our drawers are?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I know, I mean leaving money or money is It can be a nice gesture, but it's really the gift.
Speaker 3: I love a gift. I like money too. I was like, look, I am tired of trying to act like I don't like money.
Speaker 6: I dude.
Speaker 3: You know what I really love is when you're talking to somebody and you can't see them all the time, and they're like, did you eat? Like of course I didn't, and then they either send you food or they send you money and they're just like, here, feed yourself. I love that. Oh my God, like imlad, I'm not so happy.
Speaker 7: All the other women I heard say that get mad. If it's thirty dollars they do, that makes it lesson so so so.
Speaker 3: What's the meal money? No, that's fine, that's for lunch. Dinn't I agree that dinner? So if a dude uber east US calls you, you know I'm a fatty that's I mean, she's an Armys girl. I love, I love, I love ed. I'm trying to get sponsored. It's I love v I like me. Yeah, okay, feed me, but it doesn't for me. Like, if you know what I like to eat, no matter what the price is, that ship is amazing.
Speaker 1: I've made that evil and like that's my favorite thing to eat, like snack. So I've appreciated that.
Speaker 3: I get that. So I had a guy though he his favorite thing to do is to send me food without me knowing. Okay, but he would start sending like, you know, the last order, and he sent it three times in a row. And I was trying to be like, look, I am tired of eating form up. Please please hit me before you send this next order, because I don't want to sound now. I don't want to sound ungrateful, and I don't.
Speaker 9: Like the gesture.
Speaker 3: But I'm just like, oh, that's great. I wasn't even home. I'm coming home to food left out on the doorsteps and he's like, did you get your food? I'm like, this ring camera is not working. I was supposed to know it came. But yeah, that was the one where I was like, can we switch it up please.
Speaker 1: It's like the most extravagant thing you guys ever sent or bout year all over like.
Speaker 3: Two hundred roses to my house to where they had to bring like two guys. The container was so big it took two guys to carry it up. He was tall. He was tall and had the finances to back up his mistake. But yeah, no, he still got cut yunny because we've.
Speaker 4: We've had conversations recently with men who have talked about how women have showed up in dating.
Speaker 2: So now I want to actually switch that to the guys.
Speaker 4: We did have a dating coach on back on horrible decisions and who mentioned, like a good gesture to show you're interested in a man would be to buy him a gift on the third date. And it doesn't have to be something big, right, So, what has been one of the most extravagant things that a woman has done while dating you, guys as men that you recall.
Speaker 3: Or remember extravagant. Look, here's what's funny. Girls don't spend money.
Speaker 5: So like, immediately when you said that, I was just thinking of like the sweetest thing a girl did, because y'all don't be spending money.
Speaker 6: Damn.
Speaker 5: I've never had a girl like spend money where I was like, oh, oh wow, not that I can think of.
Speaker 6: Okay, I had a girl planning some stuff, but I ended up paying.
Speaker 4: Wait the sweetest thing if it's not the most expense of her extravagant.
Speaker 9: I'll tell you this.
Speaker 5: This is way back there was a girl who was not Asian. She was black in Mexican. We had started dating and we're talking and she was like, I looked up some facts about Thailand and to learn more about Thailand. And I'm like, that is a door that is like so cute. And she was just looking up facts about Thailand.
Speaker 2: It would have only been cute to me if she spoke that Ina to learn a lot.
Speaker 5: And then she did that, and I was like, I'm offended. My god, you put the accent on to oh, look at your culture.
Speaker 1: I feel like anybody that wants their like first little Asian trips, like they're going to Thailand, they.
Speaker 2: Hang, I've been there five times, isn't it the best? It is the best? Like I'm not, I'm not so good.
Speaker 4: I would suggest it's one of the time three favorite places I've ever been in my life, and I want to go again. Now I got money. I went on like this, like like fucking sponsor, not sponsor. When I was in school, what's the ship that you got to pay back that you ain't never paying back?
Speaker 3: Scholarship?
Speaker 6: Scholarship scholarship.
Speaker 5: I tell everybody like Thailand as far as like Asian countries, it's one of the countries they genuinely fuck with turists too. No one's gonna try a lot of safety, yeah, a lot of safety. They just want you to have a good time.
Speaker 1: Like Japan to me was the pinnacle of like of going but it was so future forward. But I was like, yeah, I kind of like Thailand makes you feel like home.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: I mean the Thai people, I think Thai Filipino. When you get the little brown Asian that's when me, yes, yeah, the Philippines was great.
Speaker 5: And Thai people are just a horny people, you know what I'm saying. So it's like we like whenever people ask.
Speaker 3: I know the Pussy Show, Oh oh you went? Of course I went to the Pussy Show. Can you tell me you know who I am? I'm not really need to know.
Speaker 6: Never.
Speaker 3: No, no, the Pussy Show. Thailand, no fool. I've been to Thailand. I didn't go in a ping pong show. Never seen Times Square, a lot of New York's bell Yo, I've never been to the Statue of Liberty. You gotta get on a boat, but they show you.
Speaker 5: That is a very disgusting stereotype type people. Never go to the ping Pong show. No tell me about it?
Speaker 4: No, like so don't so if anyone ever chooses to go to Thailand. I think we may have talked about this on the pod, but again maybe five six years ago.
Speaker 2: But basically the Pussy Show. You go and it's like a strip club.
Speaker 4: You pay like thirty taibot, which is like maybe four bucks, Like it's not expensive to go into, but it's literally a strip club.
Speaker 2: You sund the park.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was thirty us.
Speaker 1: Remember I just went in December with Annie and I remember we had to get some cash out, but I hope maybe it'll be good, Placio better, you know, puts it. The one thing they did have in mind was on the way up, it was a little Heaven on Earth moment, like rush hour, and the girls were numbered and I was like, Clay interesting.
Speaker 3: And yeah, well we went in.
Speaker 2: I was with my homegirls and we sat around the bar.
Speaker 4: So if you've ever been to a strip club where the dancing pole is in the middle of the bar, it was like that. Imagine Starlett's guys, if you're in New York. So you go there and as soon as we go in, I see this girl like grinding on the floor, and I'm confused, what's happening because I'm like, okay. She stands up and gives this guy a paper with I want to say it was mark She had a marker in her pussy and wrote.
Speaker 2: This man's name with it just being in her pussy.
Speaker 4: Then then we go from that to she starts just pulling out a vine of flowers out of it, out of keeps going and keeps going and keeps going. Then we sit and then everyone starts getting past ping pong paddles. She sits on the floor like this, like literally puts it in her pussy and then shoots it out and you're supposed to hit it with the pa And then where we ended up, Oh, I want to say. She also came out with a fishbowl. This is where it was like, it's getting weird. She put the fish in her pussy.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry what started doing dances and lopped it back in the wall.
Speaker 1: I think the fishing, I think it's I saw it too, but I don't think it was a real one.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I hope it's Hayden.
Speaker 4: And then the last thing that literally got us out because we did not consent to it, she goes and she starts fucking herself with a bottle, just a water bottle, like moaning loud, and she starts splashing everyone at the.
Speaker 3: Ball like sea World.
Speaker 6: We know about shampoo.
Speaker 3: They warned you beforehand, they did out of English.
Speaker 4: We and we decided to walk out because we were like, we did not say that we wanted to be splashed, pussy flashed, We got splashed.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we're leaving this.
Speaker 1: This is unaccepted. She even doing that pussy show all night.
Speaker 3: But it was it was great.
Speaker 6: It was a lot of.
Speaker 1: And everyone in a sex show was in answerdam. I went to place called the Pink Elephant. This maybe ten years ago. I was with Vinnie too, and uh, there was a woman that came out with a gorilla suit and then she took it off and she had this chiquita banana outfit and she's like playing with bananas and stuff and then she bends over, calls men to come up, and starts pushing bananas out of her pussy and they were eating them.
Speaker 3: Not Lizzo.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, never buy Wait.
Speaker 3: Wait if there's something it was with the lawsuit, it was.
Speaker 6: It was just the thing.
Speaker 1: She made people beat her out.
Speaker 2: And trippers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, question, I'm like we laughed okay, to bring it back tonight. Yeah, decisions, decisions, hypothetical question will start with looking and it's the same for everybody your answers. You're reading a book right now, and the book starts to feel familiar. Even one of the pages' is like, oh my god, lambs, what he's saying? What? And then you realize the book is about your life, and then you get to today. Okay, do you keep turning the page.
Speaker 6: To find out what's going to happen? Yes? Yeah, I like I want to know because she just sucks right now? Is it about to get better? Book? Because if it don't get better, it's a part too.
Speaker 3: Right. This is just a picture of me, just like on what would you?
Speaker 6: Would you?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I'm trying to it's been what where we have left as of today? I need the page turn like I have to. I can't stop at this point. I don't want to get deep, but I can't stop at this point. I need to make it to the other side because I don't know why everything is happening the way it's happening. So I'm eager to kind of get pasted today so that we can see what's next.
Speaker 2: I gotta have it agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm gonna leave it. I'm gonna leave it to uh the universe and see what happens.
Speaker 5: I'm a I'm a big on, Like everything happens for a reason, and every l is a lesson type vibe, So I'm kind of I like to see how shit pans out, how it's supposed to pan out, So I'm gonna just let it.
Speaker 2: I also feel like you're a podcaster, so you were like, let me not make the sac.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know what or who knows, but maybe maybe you're right, maybe you're not. No, I think that if him for him is that if he knows what's next, it's gonna like he's gonna try to change it. It's like he can't. So he's gonna read the answer and then be like I can't accept this, Like how can you can?
Speaker 6: You say everything happens for a reason. Maybe reading it.
Speaker 9: Was for exactly yeah, facts, I mean that is right.
Speaker 5: There is a part of me that feels like, Okay, yeah, Doc should have read that note that Marty wrote it.
Speaker 9: That saved his life, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But like.
Speaker 1: We're from Orlando, so we totally had the ride. Oh cool, Universal, I didn't mean we wrote Marty.
Speaker 6: I would.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, wow, wow, do any kind of future ship. It's so ridiculous, though, I would just invest in something or like figure out what's gonna come back. Funny because I realized how much power that's smart.
Speaker 3: I was about to say smart people up, but like.
Speaker 1: An Elon Musk right, just being slightly technology forward, or Mark Zuckerberg or just having a leg up on knowing what's coming next, you literally get put in positions of power. Then you know what I'm saying, Like Na eight rolls for you. I never thought I would see the day that that happens. So it's like, because you're slightly innovative, I don't know if he's necessarily way smarter than anyone else or he's just white, Like I really, I don't know, you know, so I feel like I would probably go back.
Speaker 3: Maybe I would make it something black, like I'd figure out edge control.
Speaker 1: Science or how to make a machine that just braided you without the hands in like two hours, like something like that.
Speaker 3: And then I was just like the Queen Bee till I die, do it? Write it out? Yeah, I don't have that kind of stuff. Say, yeah, I said the idea cast. That's all we got.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we got a clip, a dating clip for y'all, and he this, I really want the guys to chime in, but I want us to, you know, maybe talk about if we've ever had this moment or felt insecure when we've been on the other side of this.
Speaker 3: If you're not your man's type, do not date him.
Speaker 10: I'm such a big believer you should only date a man that looks at you like you're my type. For example, if he loves blondes, white girls with blonde hair, and you're like a brunette and tand yeah, he's going to find you attractive, but his eyes are always going to be looking to what his type is. Women were kind of like, yeah, we have a type, but we're like whatever, whereas men usually have like I like this and this and this. So I highly recommend only date a man that looks at you like you're exactly my type. You're exactly what I like, what I want.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I disagree.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let you out.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm curtifued.
Speaker 5: I disagree, but it's from my own experience because I feel like I'm someone who doesn't necessarily have a type, right, A lot of people say that, but like I really, I truly don't. So I feel like, Okay, yeah, if i've I might have dated, so like the girls I've did in the past might have aesthetic similarities.
Speaker 1: I've noticed that with myself. Aesthetic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's like it's not like, okay, let's let's let's put it like in easy terms, like I jerk off to all types of different different categories. If the category, if the whole thing is like, oh, he's gonna be looking elsewhere because of physical lustful shit, that's irrelevant because I'm gonna I'm in terms of physicality, I'm drinking off to everything, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So if we talking about someone exactly exactly my search industry is weird, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But if we talk about somebody that I'm committing to or marrying or putting my time into, that's beyond the physical, you know what I'm saying, Like who I might be finding cute is irrelevant, you know what I'm saying. In the grand scheme of what's important you feel me, I.
Speaker 1: Do because I felt like guys don't really have a type. I think guys just like hot girl girl or thick girl or but like I've always kind of noticed that, But I don't know. I'm dating my type right now, and I feel a lot more content, Like I haven't been in a committed relationship with my type before, but.
Speaker 3: You have a type I do, and I would never ending up with him. Yeah, we gotta let that one go. My type is the problem. What's what you think my type?
Speaker 1: She asked me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, say like I said, if I look up and were looking at each other, and I'm like, you're gonna ruin my life, aren't you? And you probably like girls that look just like me? And there's there's a few of us running around, you're gonna be up. Yeah, bind you a short king.
Speaker 5: If you all got the same problems, find you a short king.
Speaker 3: You haven't looked like I have a type. I get with my type. I fucked my type like so much.
Speaker 2: So like when I was with my ex, he'd know if someone walked in, try just walked in. He called it like he was a part of a try.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my my ex that I was in a long term relationship with he was close close to my type, but he definitely would feel a type of way. When certain people would walk in. He would look and he would be like, curly hair, light skin, tall not light skinned, a light skin, nigga, you know, I like how we look together?
Speaker 1: Are they black?
Speaker 9: Baby?
Speaker 3: I mean, I like to know. And then there's another type that I walked into and he'd be like, God, damn it, it's not me. I'm still not your life.
Speaker 7: I think that's the thing. I think most women do have a type. So that's why that lady feels like that and most men don't. And there's what we want to date and what we want to look at. Actually get out that too, that too, that too.
Speaker 6: No, that that's a big thing right there. I don't have one.
Speaker 3: I have multiple time personality. These are person these Okay, once you say, let me tell you one thing about these guys, you're not gonna get the same answers you would from a typical man. These guys live in a whole other world. They really do, because they like, they'll see beautiful women, but honestly they'll be like, bitch, are you like that's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Wife is beautiful and fine and be completely thrown with the other stuff is what makes you stay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so like when they look good or whatever, you'd hit it. They let you, of course, of course, but you're not looking for them to be your wife.
Speaker 1: Where are your standing here?
Speaker 6: It's right there.
Speaker 2: They could think they could have no personality.
Speaker 3: You can't look.
Speaker 6: It depends on where the stink is coming from.
Speaker 5: Okay, I cannot tell you this if we talk, if we're going back to him still smashing in a stinky situation. But I also have done. This is not about us being so desperate to smash. It's about us being considerate people.
Speaker 7: Because yes, when I had to lie about the condomy, I felt so bad.
Speaker 6: Because she knew that's not what it was. But I couldn't be like, oh you got bb you to get out of here, like that's there.
Speaker 5: And I'm as I'm pulling on the panties, I'm like, oh, something is is not my favorite here.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna all of a sudden put a stop to it. I'm gonna take one for us because I'm nice, you know, but I'm on a fingerhead.
Speaker 6: I think saying you know what, putting it in my.
Speaker 1: Ladies and didn't know what to do.
Speaker 3: You were like, oh my god, I got to.
Speaker 4: Like, I mean, I'm set. Every woman here is, I'm I'm out the market. Until my ship smelled like you can smell your.
Speaker 1: I've had to cancel. And I remember literally he was like, what's going on? Because we were so excited and I was like periods on. He was like it was just like something is not It's more like just get away for me, now go away. I don't want to just suck it.
Speaker 6: Everybody had that. I'm not going to serve up musty balls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's very.
Speaker 4: Kind of I mean, I will say, and I would hope that happens more in your younger years, your twenties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, oh wait, he's so she was around your age, I don't know, younger, but not that's not that young.
Speaker 1: Like I really haven't had sink pussy as an adult. He's like, maybe like someone that wasn't super fresh. He's like, but there's like she's like, that was like young.
Speaker 6: I've had very few in my life. So this happened.
Speaker 1: Now, what did she have a look where you were like I should have known.
Speaker 3: That's a load of watch, but she knows she do.
Speaker 7: Yes, it was definitely one of those like, oh no, why are we doing this again? You just attacked somebody else.
Speaker 6: I didn't say it me making that joke.
Speaker 3: I look like that girl I look. I feel like I kind of look like the girl that's just a little mussy.
Speaker 1: I feel like I look like natural, sober, something crazy, making me feel.
Speaker 6: Like she wasn't a ways beads girl. She was a hennessy all the time.
Speaker 3: But you know, that waste speed joke has made me look at some girls and been like, is it true? I've seen really pretty girls with some wte speeds. I'm like, but I've heard.
Speaker 1: The only thing I will say that's consistent with that for me for the look is hair, Like I keep hair. I like a landing strip, or like I like a tidy bush, not messy, but like I love that, And I feel like I look so much different than any woman I have sex with because I have hair and then men love it, which is weird because I went through this era in my life where I feel like I had to have a bald bussy.
Speaker 9: I think we all went through like shave all the way downstairs. You know that's twenties.
Speaker 6: Shit.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie, no, I'm lazy, I eat ass. I mean I need my men to shave.
Speaker 4: I need manscaping to take place like and now, if men don't shave, it can grow up the shaft.
Speaker 3: What am I supposed to? What am I doing here?
Speaker 2: And I called you out and said it. These veneers be catching pubes.
Speaker 3: It fucking sucks. They will grab them shits.
Speaker 6: I need you to be man scaped this ship.
Speaker 2: Just I'll be like.
Speaker 3: No, no no no, no no no no, no committed.
Speaker 6: Hold on.
Speaker 3: Have you ever looked at a man and was like, everything, but I'm not eating your ass? Have you ever looked at a guy was like that looks like I don't want to go down there.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be anywhere down there if I didn't like that's it's so weird. Like to me, if you don't want like if I'm with a man, I want to eat every inch of you. If I feel, for whatever reason, you're not clean, you might think you're not the most hygienic.
Speaker 2: I don't want to suck you. I don't want to fuck you. I don't want to be hear you like so to me.
Speaker 4: In order for me to have sex with you, I want to be able to feel like I can lick every inch of your body, and I do like much and on some booty.
Speaker 3: So I need every Yeah, I enjoy it.
Speaker 4: So I need everything to want me to go there with you in order for me to do anything. It's always weird to me when girls are like, ill you trust the cleanliness of a man last, and I'm just like, you would sleep with someone that you didn't think was clean.
Speaker 6: That's where I'm community.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think for the cleanliness thing, I don't feel like I've been judged on more than like, oh, you're doing something too dirty too fast.
Speaker 3: And that's what I would like to ask y'all. Has a girl ever done something freaky early on?
Speaker 11: Like not the last that was quim No look man, okay, so immediate immediate memory sparked up in me right now is this is my first time having sex with this girl.
Speaker 3: And then she was like, do you have vascline? Like put in my ass? And I'm like, and I'm like, a man, I just wait on, I just met you. Yeah, Like I don't even I don't know you like that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I don't eat curly.
Speaker 9: I'm not even necessarily a fan of that.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So when she was like grabbed the vassaline, I was like, oh, it's just she approached you know, I believe like I'm cool. It's a hard time listen, wow, listen.
Speaker 2: Maybe she had no No, we're offering ass up.
Speaker 3: TV and you don't know it till you hit the bat.
Speaker 6: And this is what happened in my situation.
Speaker 5: That is the thought, the thought of like wow, put in my butt because nothing was thinking about her. She just really wanted to get and I was like, I'm.
Speaker 3: Good, not even like ease in with a finger.
Speaker 2: She just said straight yow to me the first time.
Speaker 3: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: You have something you do in bed that you're like, I ain't putting this out.
Speaker 3: To of course.
Speaker 1: Something.
Speaker 3: No, I'm trying. No, I'm trying to honestly, the boots in the dress. Really we know you do? Oh yeah, am oh? What would be something that I mean definitely, I'm I tend to be submissive. I do like to be submissive and full blown like if I'm.
Speaker 9: With you, I will let you do whatever.
Speaker 3: But you got to earn that I don't listen very well. I kind of push back. I'd like to be submissive, but I don't let anybody completely do that to me unless I'm until you're absolutely because I'll be like, I'll get on top. I come off aggressive, so at first, initially I like to be in control. I do like to be in control, and then I'll give a little, give a little. But then yeah, if we're together, you can which is rare. I will you know what I will be. I like being told that I'm.
Speaker 2: A good girl. I know that's right.
Speaker 1: I love being Now, what's something a girl's done too early on?
Speaker 3: Where you like she advanced?
Speaker 1: I'll talk about nice words for hope, for your serious advance just experienced.
Speaker 7: I'll go with experienced. This one was more kind of gross me out then being freaky. But it wasn't that gross in New York. I don't think in New York. Had a girl coming from Jersey. I told her, this is before uber ship. They just take a cab and pay for it. She gets in the cab and then halfway she's like that take it too long.
Speaker 6: I got out.
Speaker 7: I'm like what She's like, yeah, but it's cool. It's like twelve blocks I can walk. He I was like, all right, whatever, East Coast.
Speaker 6: She gets out there, she gets.
Speaker 7: There, and then she's just ready to go, and I'm like, nigga, you just walked twelve blocks.
Speaker 6: You ain't go in the bathroom. Freshen it up. No, I'm good, all right. She didn't stink. She was right, she was experienced, but I was definitely weirded out.
Speaker 4: Wait a shower because she walks twelve blocks. You're not sweating in twelve blocks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's not twelve blocks. See, that's that East Coast. He gave it on our she was out bundled up and ship too.
Speaker 3: It wasn't even hot out.
Speaker 5: Listen to New York Girls, New York because I also have a similar story of someone in New York where the whole plan was like, oh, you know, we come through, I can't wait to go down you this and this and that, And she was like cool, I'm just I just got the train. You got I'm hotels like ten blocks away lit right. I'm like, oh, it wasn't lit because it's long ago.
Speaker 6: Uh neat.
Speaker 3: She came through bundled up coat layers. I'm like, damn, maybe this is just l a ship. But I'm like, you walked ten whole blocks, just layered up, and and you you're not gonna rints.
Speaker 2: You're just gonna lay down. I'm about to get naked. All the germs are on the clothes. I'm naked now with you.
Speaker 6: This is Frank.
Speaker 3: Before I left the house.
Speaker 6: Maybe y'all have built up to walk in all that and not getting sweaty.
Speaker 1: I do have one little fun thing I want to do. I was on Chase here a few weeks ago, and I did this thing where I named the neighborhood in New York and they had to guess to borrow Ricky got dykman right.
Speaker 3: I want to do it one more time. No, you a true question? Because I saw Long Island City, you should have knew all the am I supposed to know that.
Speaker 2: No one does I live Long Well, I used to live in Long Island City.
Speaker 4: Every time I stay Long Onland City, they'd be like, damn, that's far from they think I'm in the Long Island.
Speaker 1: Everyone, I'm gonna do the ones wrap.
Speaker 3: So I was like, I'm literally only on in New York, like a handful of time on what Flatbush, Brooklyn, Newsburg.
Speaker 6: But you ain't got this.
Speaker 5: No, I don't know Williamsburg is Yes, yeah, okay, gentrified Queen's there we god man, that's.
Speaker 3: My favorite, the Yammy, that's my favorite part of Queen. I go there for all the Asians. Asian better than.
Speaker 2: Chinatown, Like it's the real China Town.
Speaker 1: Everything's cheap.
Speaker 9: You can get shipped like three of the follows and my New York barbers and flushing a two.
Speaker 4: Hour massage for seventy five dollars, aware with the jack Flushing.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I don't get.
Speaker 6: The jack off.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I feel like that takes you.
Speaker 1: In Washington Heights.
Speaker 6: Washington Heights.
Speaker 9: Oh okay, the Heights of Dominicans.
Speaker 3: That is that is you got it? Hold on, hold on.
Speaker 6: Because I'll keep on to say the Bronx, But that's not.
Speaker 3: A borough right here.
Speaker 2: The Bronx is a borough.
Speaker 6: It is. Okay, well then no it is actually Airline's Manhattan.
Speaker 3: But you got do oh no, you didn't get I did get that.
Speaker 9: Look as La people we hear Manhattan, we just like assume it's all fancy ship.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Harlem Queens.
Speaker 6: Now that's in Manhattan.
Speaker 3: Oh you are some We are very west coast, I mean, yeah, New York.
Speaker 2: I'm in Atlanta now, so I'm like.
Speaker 3: I'm from Hawaii. I grew up from I'm like, I'm super West Coast.
Speaker 6: And when you visit from here, you basically staying.
Speaker 3: Manh yeah, you get a little seasons, you might be in someone's gonna take you for a good time. I have to stay in the city, you know, as as outsiders. Something cool. I just learned about Hawaii.
Speaker 1: By the way, Daylight Savings the Hawaii and Arizonzona we.
Speaker 3: Don't have it.
Speaker 6: What the like?
Speaker 1: How are Hawaiians so what?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Even trying? Do you guys even know why we have DLA savings?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Is that the only reason? No other no other place though, And we were supposed to get rid of it in California.
Speaker 4: We were supposed to get rid of it in the for the States like a couple of years ago. Yeah, I didn't go through.
Speaker 6: Really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so weird.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I was just talking to my friend.
Speaker 4: About Hawaii because I was like, damn, it's like the only little island that got colonized, but them niggas is fine. And I was like, but then I was like, I don't want an American So I was like, I gotta go to tong girl smoke.
Speaker 1: Oh you want bib I know I am, yes, sat down y'all. Y'all know I my black chocolate African American kings.
Speaker 9: But baby, the.
Speaker 3: Way the Roman reigns and all them niggas is down. More hair do the little tribal ship?
Speaker 1: Do you guys see the hawk up the New Zealand?
Speaker 3: Yes, Rugby your house. Yeah, the political Yeah it was crazy.
Speaker 1: No, she did more fine, fine, man, she's that should make me cry because it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: We are a passionate people make it.
Speaker 4: The sad while I'm sitting here like no, no, no, no, I'm trying to find it for you so good in this suite so and yeah, but don't piss them off though.
Speaker 2: This girl.
Speaker 1: So like Cliff, is a woman in court in New Zealand. They were trying to fight to get some rights.
Speaker 2: Back to the.
Speaker 3: Want to say that.
Speaker 9: You He was like, oh no, he was a god, not the hot guy.
Speaker 3: This wife has started to shaking. He said, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want a man with tribal tattoos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bitch, damn, it's a lot of white dudes with with tribal No. No, we don't want to know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I don't want. I want the Jason Mos. Yes, the white tribal tat. I feel like he's been living in Kawhi for like a few years.
Speaker 3: We see him a mile away and go get that off. Now go to Carson, go to Paramount off for you. So there we're having a uh okay, we talked about state off. If we talk about if we have a municipalities.
Speaker 6: And conversation.
Speaker 3: Towards like.
Speaker 5: Not Long Beach, but okay, so like towards past Compton, uh, Carson, Piramount. There are a lot of Tonguans and Samoans like l a. Then you to see what yeah, yeah warman, Yeah, member, what is it?
Speaker 2: Revert go to I'll become a warm I'll be there.
Speaker 3: She's like, I'll be in the temple.
Speaker 9: We got a lot of p I s out here, a lot of tong is, lots of Yeah.
Speaker 5: Our high school it was we had a whole Pacific islander assembly and they can sing and all the girls will get dumb horny.
Speaker 9: It was crazy.
Speaker 5: I remember, this is my first time seeing thirsty. It was like Spanish class. I remember, like our high school is majority went to high school together. It was majority like Mexican. You know I'm saying, I just remember, like they think you were.
Speaker 3: I'm actually not joking.
Speaker 1: Thin hair was longer, so't like no Melipinos.
Speaker 5: Older, older Asians and and Mexicans have similar yes see what you're saying. Yes, but it was I remember the Spanish class and this one little till I've been like, oh my god, Pi day, Oh my gosh, Sonny.
Speaker 9: There's just because they would do the Hawker ship right, and there was.
Speaker 5: Oil and tabless oil, the topless and school well not not not girls weren't topless.
Speaker 3: The dude and there was this full name Sonny.
Speaker 6: He was like that.
Speaker 5: I described him as the a c Slater of our ship because he was fucking his motherfucker was sexy.
Speaker 3: He was cut and played football.
Speaker 9: Who knows what he's up to the thing, but that fool was like the guy.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: He would get up there, they would do their domma. All the girls would be in the stands, jizzy and ship like.
Speaker 3: Man, you thought we liked the basketball team.
Speaker 6: Basketball.
Speaker 1: I never heard of a hawka. Can you describe it? Well, I guess you're from Hawaii.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm it's a it's a tribal dance. It's like it's a call. It's what you do to intimidate whoever you're Yeah. Like so there's like the ha, which the hat, which is different than there's the hawkah, and that's what everybody has seen and that's when they all come together. And that's you know, that's their tribal chant. It's really to intimidate. And that's why they brought it into sports, because it's like, we're here for war. This is a battle, and we're about to show you. We're about to keep I.
Speaker 1: Know, I'm not saying I have an all lives matter pussy, but it pretty much as long as you have some kind of cultural background like that has some kind of dominance in it, I like it. Like I remember dating this white dude that told me his dad or his lineage was Viking. I was crazy attraction and I started to like get it.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, you got these broad shoulders and.
Speaker 2: Like the general one of the most dominant they call not the world.
Speaker 6: You kind of get you some pilgrim.
Speaker 2: The light and white.
Speaker 1: Found this is a great set them we've got. So now that we were first, you're on hores anywhere only on patreons five dollars. We talked about the history of sex and I figured, because there was so many of us today, we should talk about the history of the sex party, because that actually think five people is enough to make a sex party.
Speaker 3: Yes, I would party.
Speaker 6: You said, why, it depends on how freaking everybody is, because if everybody's not super freaking, one person left out for a little.
Speaker 5: Bit, and then well, it also depends on everybody's all like this all the dynamics, because if it's five on one, it's just a train.
Speaker 3: That's not a party. You're trying to be in the lineup. Huh what I just I didn't hear. I didn't you ever been to a sex party?
Speaker 2: No, and y'all live here in La I stay in the Bay.
Speaker 1: Oh, never been invited to one?
Speaker 3: No offense? I mean invited is invited is not a thing, but I haven't been to it. I was like, Yes, I've been invited. I was like, I feel like they always try to recruit.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then there was the Power Exchange. There's a couple places in San Francisco that are known the Armory also was one where they can.
Speaker 4: We get the list when I go to the Bay all start weekend.
Speaker 3: I'd love to Well, I just guess I'll host. You guys, I'll go there for All Star. Yeah, you just getting trained.
Speaker 6: A really big.
Speaker 3: The sex club community. I don't think it's a party.
Speaker 1: I tried to find different like versions of how this started, but this was my favorite one. It sounded like to me the first stripper set the sex party off in eighty nine BC. So Roman historians described having big feasts with sex and food, and the way that it was with start was from hiring erotic dancers. They were called cortisons, which is known today as an escort in a brothel, like they like to use that word, but erotic dancing was how it happened. So they would bring five to ten women in and they weren't necessary the prostitutes, but just there dancing made other people want to fuck. And that's actually what happens at sex parties. Sometimes performers will come in and then you're kind of like, oh, I'm feeling kinky. So they really kept the shit the same, and while they were watching sex acts, they would then literally look at it like it was a demo and start practicing on it.
Speaker 3: And he's just like that shit is tight.
Speaker 2: It's like a tutorial.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 2: Can you play that back?
Speaker 1: No, swingers clubs, just like the evolution of how they started to happen. So in the United States, swinger lifestyle emerged around the end of World War Two, and the associated them with wife swapping, So there was a fantasy that would happen during the wars where the wives wouldn't have their husband. So some men were turned on by hearing the stories of them fucking other men woo.
Speaker 6: Them.
Speaker 1: I know, right like you out here about it died, but I'm getting deep.
Speaker 3: Sorry as you didn't make it.
Speaker 6: So it was crazy.
Speaker 1: Like now you got to write the story in So in the sixties and the seventies, that's when these parties would happen, and that was the sexual revolution, and the lifestyle was a bunch of non monogamous stuff that we see today, but swinging in particular mainly took place at a couple's house. And then one of the first resorts ever was brought up in the sixties. It was a fifteen acre resort in California to Penga Canyon and it was open to the public in nineteen sixty eight by a couple. It was very utopian. It was members only. You had to be naked and then new York. We caught on late in the seventies.
Speaker 3: But they asked temple, I could just think it's cold, it's hard to be naked outside.
Speaker 2: No global warming, it's not even gotten out there anymore.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it was eighty degrees the other day it was damn you bro.
Speaker 6: Oops.
Speaker 1: But the one in New York actually used to run ads on TV. It just made it like a free loving advance.
Speaker 3: To damn wow during TV time? Dog, can you imagine like come get it? Whenever? Whenever I think of swingers parties, the first thing that comes to mind is like the fish bowls, you know, when you think of them, they would all go to different parties. You never what's the fishbowl? The fishbowl where they throw the keys and the fish bowl and then they would yeah that was in here. Never wait, explain that. Well, but they would all go over to somebody's house, like their neighbor's house, and all these couples would go and they would throw their keys into the fish bowl, and that was like the sign of the swingers party. You know, we got to take you as a Oh you pick.
Speaker 6: The keys, yeah, like if you're a man, you pick keys. Whoever the key is your wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they do it a lot in movies. So there's even a seat there's if you look at some of the children's movies at times, or even like The Grinch or whatever, they always throw little I know, but it's like that's what it's a reference to. It's kind of a play for these dolts. A lot they'll do. So whenever you see I think it's in the grin Shoes Old Christmas there is a little scene where they're throwing the keys in the bowl, and that's what it's alluding to.
Speaker 1: So it literally says in here they were called key parties before they were called swinger parties.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 6: Wow, you.
Speaker 3: I told you, I've been invited. Very curious.
Speaker 4: I'm not surprised either that, like The Grinch or any of the things that we perceive as children's stuff has so many sexual windows.
Speaker 2: Like even seeing old Nickelodeon cartoons.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, the ship was raunchy, crazy running sho both, Yeah, exactly. Stiffy was like that.
Speaker 7: Different. So the clips that you guys are seeing aren't from the Nickelodeon show. It was a show on his own networks.
Speaker 6: No, it was.
Speaker 7: It was just it was like an adult cartoon. And then people bought the ship and they changed it to what we watched this kid.
Speaker 3: Oh no, reverse reverse of that.
Speaker 6: Sure it was.
Speaker 5: It was Nickelodeon first. And then then when the creator of it, like he got licensed to do the ship he initially wanted to do with it later on, and then that's where you see the really like the freaky ship where like you know, Ren's in the shower watch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but either way, it wasn't what we were.
Speaker 3: There's quite a few of their name like Modern Life. Okay, so.
Speaker 2: Operator, Yeah, he was a both bro.
Speaker 3: He was literally a phone sex operator in the car too.
Speaker 1: I really don't remember this, but now that my brain is going back, Yeah, I'm thirty.
Speaker 3: Three old, y'all.
Speaker 6: Well, we'll be saying, okay.
Speaker 3: So what so Shrek? Yes, Shrek. Shrek is an easy one. Most of these think about it because the kids aren't the only ones watching it, like adult that's the thing. So the adults get to chuckle ye very subtly, you know.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 2: Crazy and so like, if you guys want to look it up, there's YouTube videos about it. There's so many clips.
Speaker 4: But our favorite cartoons growing up now literally leaned into sex heavy like.
Speaker 3: And homosexuality too. There was a lot of that, like very open free, like it was not really as black and white. There was a lot of stuff that was happening if you watch it now.
Speaker 9: Even as a kid, I knew Nala was horny though when I seen that. Look at the fun when she's like laying in the grass.
Speaker 2: Looking so the lions can't flirts, kids, kids flirt?
Speaker 8: Did know that was horny. Look at y'all say a cat is sexy? About the line?
Speaker 3: So you never seen during Can you feel the light that hold?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, you you go want to why not wanted? It's not wanted? Hold on you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, look at her eyes and can you go to love tonight? It's hot?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're the reason why bitches were wearing contacts were so gotten.
Speaker 3: They looked like fucking dollar.
Speaker 6: No, you don't try.
Speaker 3: Don't look at okay on today. I got many reasons why. I like, it's like a weed.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, the Natalie, thank you, damn they look good.
Speaker 3: They don't look like back in the day you could tell yeah, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: We got the hugant ones that really met.
Speaker 3: I spent money on them.
Speaker 2: These aren't the ones from the hair store.
Speaker 1: Okay, So bath houses started to happen, and bath houses then became the place for gay men. Ye yes, So in nineteen o three it started in New York. It was they called the artists in hotel bath and basically basically it was genuinely a place where you're supposed to use.
Speaker 3: The pool, have asana.
Speaker 1: However, these spaces after only a six short months of being open and quickly became a place for queer men. This was the sign. You are sitting in the sauna, you do not close the door. The room has to be a jar. They make eye contact with people that walk by and you gnaed them in. Whatever happens in the room happens. And once the door is closed, being that it's supposed to be a private session, they could never ask anything. So no modern sex clubs needed to even grow or go on for gay men because the bath house was like the perfect and safe space and gay men tend to never need a lot of warming up. They could just look at each other get ready to fuck, whereas it's the circle jerk parties when women were involved, they needed to kind.
Speaker 9: Of you know, do they thing also complicated.
Speaker 3: Right, likely talk and have a little charcooter.
Speaker 6: They like me.
Speaker 3: This word I've never heard. I don't know of y'all.
Speaker 1: I want to go there now because I thought it was for a party. There's also a place called a molly house and it's a gay brothel. I thought it was drugged, but it says in England, France and Netherlands seventeen day eighteen hundreds they were cafes where gay men would dance and be, you know, serving their patrons and if they wanted to take them in the back, they could.
Speaker 2: They tap a cafe.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a drinky drinking but it was just like a drinking place where you'd get served. But they called them molly houses. They don't know the origin of the name. But it would host forty guests a night and pretty much all of them would get fucked.
Speaker 4: Cafe always just throws me off because I would hope I wasn't selling coffees in espresso.
Speaker 2: We always got a ship right after the.
Speaker 3: Question, have you guys ever been to like a drinky drinky bar?
Speaker 2: What's a drinky drinking bar?
Speaker 3: Sninky? You know all the things? Girl, Yeah, it's like drinky drinky bars where it's like a hostess bar. So people come in to the bar and you have beautiful women who are all there and pretty much you're you buy them drinks in order to sit and talk to them girls. Yeah, but then they have private rooms as well, so you can do like a cafe, which I know in like San Jose they had m Cafe was one and it's like a lingerie coffee spot.
Speaker 1: Ever lingerie coffee. Something I gotta do.
Speaker 3: Is don't you have that? Like the drive through we have Pink Poodle and bottoms Up.
Speaker 6: We don't have that, but they got in like Seattle.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we have Francisco.
Speaker 3: I need to like in like so in the valley, like even heading towards San Francisco, they have these. They're like small little coffee shops that they're only drive throughs, and they're bikini baristas. We gotta go for they're in lingerie and they're in swim suits, so they make you.
Speaker 9: And they're so good.
Speaker 3: My favorite drink is from it's from Bottoms Up. Yeah, they're just the middle of the day in the morning, just in their little line. What city is that in? There's multiple you can just look up Pink Poodle or bottoms Up.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh I've seen that in Seattle on TikTok. Yeah, but they're in Galley TikTok because.
Speaker 3: You get everything.
Speaker 2: I'm fine and trying to keeps it from us. They just ruling it almost.
Speaker 4: Reservations can't make it to the following Yeah, USh, yeah you my restaurant.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. I mean I thought they were kind of everywhere little like never heard of all the horror stuff that you know, we've never seen. I was like, different, Well, I don't know, damn no, I want to go to that. Then one of my like one of my coworkers in radio. He I mean, he was an older, gay white man in San Francisco, like originally from Texas, move to San Francisco. So his stories were insane, and he was even talking about dating like today like the grinder and all, like how they meet up. The bathhouses are still a thing, like going to certain places the art dynamic, yeah, of just how they find each other. A lively a few.
Speaker 1: Blocks up from a place called Blue DVD in the East Village and I went in there once. It's a sex store. So I went in there for something. I don't know what I was doing. Maybe it was it might even for one of our live shows. We used like we have toys as props and ship I was like, damn, there's kind of nothing in the store. How is it stallopelock? And then I walk in like I kind of looked to me funny. I was like, do you guys have like handcuffs and stuff? And he's like you can look over there.
Speaker 3: So I'm like I need to google this.
Speaker 1: But then I called one of my East Village gays who's a Keen Wood's a comedian we have on here all the time. I was like, a Keem do you ever have girl?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why in there, bitch? He was like, yo, it's like twenty dollars to go to the back. And then on Snuffies or Scruffies. It's a website where basically geographically it's a little more intense than Grinder. It'll show you where they're going to be at a certain time and you can meet up with a stranger. It was there, Oh it was, And it was a really cute dude walking in when I was in there. Oh, he locked eyes and he left and I.
Speaker 6: Was like.
Speaker 1: You're like yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm not what you wanted.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe he was just like maybe bitches I was really in there, like, oh my god, you got the floggers, and like the selection was crazy. You ever been to a store that's going out of business?
Speaker 3: That's what this place looked as. You're like, yeah, yeah, and something else, and I hate I just remember my worst date.
Speaker 6: Yay, here we go.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's really really simple. So I met this it's I met this guy. He was beautiful, and I was really excited. We were talking and so we go to meet up and we're just the vibe is good, we're drinking, the bar is great, and then he starts talking about how he's currently on ketemine. Wait what currently was talking about? Like he's like, I'm high right now, not like I No, he was like, I am on ketymine currently, and I was like I was l It was a very la story.
Speaker 2: No that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, beautiful though, you know it's funny because but that was my I literally looked at him. I was like, I don't trust you.
Speaker 9: I can't be here.
Speaker 3: I need to leave my located.
Speaker 2: Did you tell him that I don't like?
Speaker 3: I easily eased out of that situation. Yeah, easily hit him. No, that shit scared the fuck out of me because I don't. Anytime I've heard about anybody messing with ketamine was in the club, and I've heard about the K Hole and they're just on some weird shit, but like recreationally using horse tranquilizes, wait before before you go to it day, are you scared of me? You take it?
Speaker 6: H kenne meine. People think that shit is just the normal, and I think it's.
Speaker 1: Because it's used for depression. So like there's clinics where some there was a proposition on a few ballots during the election, but like people use it to get out of depression, and so I think because like, but but you're doing a bump of it and it's for him, right that's not okay?
Speaker 3: And right now and we're drinking a lot and then I started, I was like, are you gonna die?
Speaker 1: I don't want it at all.
Speaker 3: I was like, what is happening? But when he said it so casually, I realized that we were not on the same wave and that's just not someone I want to be associated with.
Speaker 1: I don't know why downers have become a party drug. I mean, lean, I guess too is, but it's funny because I like to partake in some party drugs and I was with a homegirl recently at a party. It's like five am, and me and her were high judging the other drugs people were doing.
Speaker 3: I was like, I was doing. I'm like, that's the lie.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm like no, no, But and be like it's so crazy because I remember back in the day when niggas wasn't doing molly, but I would go to raves. And then I started hearing Future talk about it. I was like, oh my god, You're like, it's not going to kill you.
Speaker 3: I guess it's going, but it's it's just the evolution of it.
Speaker 1: And so one of the things right and I said, was like ten years from now, ketmine is going to be the new Like yeah, because because it's legalized in some form. I really believe that that's why.
Speaker 3: And that's what my only experience was through seeing people in the night life. And then it was just like you just see them drop and you're like, oh shit, they're in the hole. I'm like, in the hole. You mean to tell me you're taking something that could possibly put you in the mobile ice you are? You just sitting there in the corner and you're trying to get out like, you know what's happening.
Speaker 1: Oh hell no, hell no, I like upper. I feel like when someone goes down with drugs, you want to escape something. And we're already in the club to that, Like you're having a bad.
Speaker 3: Day, We're trying to shake aga you need to go if it don't make me start smiling and turking, right, I just want to shake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I'm scared to smoke weed.
Speaker 3: In the club.
Speaker 1: What could I just be like, Oh my god, you guys, they can't all la people like what I was.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm just talking about he worried about eating too much when I'm out and be like I can't be high in public. I'm hungry.
Speaker 1: So you know when you get like nervous, like I get off. I want to get to that point where I'm having fun with weed, No I get I started stuttering and ship.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Where can people find your guys?
Speaker 9: Well, ship man, well all of us.
Speaker 5: You can watch No Chase of podcasts on YouTube, Dot Complast Timothy streaming on all platforms of course.
Speaker 6: Uh, you want to shout out your Instagram Ricky shucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Instagram at Nikki Blades and if you're into golf and food, I have a blades golf club and.
Speaker 5: Nikki yea YouTube dot comas Symathy instagrams take.
Speaker 3: Over my ship. I thought you were not. No, that just happens so many.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I was like, contact with me quick, shout out.
Speaker 3: Can you get back to my wife? It's like you already said your ship? All right?
Speaker 5: Never mind the whole lass day, don't chase the podcast Goudie brand dot com for our clothes brand.
Speaker 1: Uh yes, since his name is too long, we'll put yeah. But no, I'm excited for us to do your episode. We come back to l A sometime. That was really fun. Let's let Mandy do how you guys started the episode. No, yeah, okay, so that's how we'll end it.
Speaker 2: Ye what am I doing? Okay?
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 9: So we start every episode with a song.
Speaker 5: So when' bring a guest on, we say I'm a three two one whatever song is in your heart and your soul sing it. And then if we know we're seeing long with you, ready five for three to one go.
Speaker 2: If you know me noticing my fun?
Speaker 6: What don't know? You know?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: But is that one part you decide?
Speaker 1: We're like, yeah's in the middle, because that's what I know, I started.
Speaker 3: From the middle.
Speaker 6: Now I don't know the words, and then I know, I for three two one, I'm not a guess.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Chaser, no, chaser, you do that really, bat with that?
Speaker 3: You know that exactly why that's perfect because I yeah, and.
Speaker 2: I make up my own words.
Speaker 3: Steve love it.
Speaker 2: It took a while, but yeah, all right, well shout out and all right.
Speaker 3: Pizza the migo. Whoa.
Speaker 2: Now I didn't say I don't know.
Speaker 6: I said, I said one of them.
Speaker 2: I said, the brand, the group.
Speaker 3: All right, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: She was right.
Speaker 6: We was wrong, all right, y'all.
Speaker 3: Catch us up, Patreoch for horrible decisions.