Speaker 1: Start Up, dot Up, start Up Brooklyn Boys by start Up Brooklyn Boys, start Up, dot up, dot Up. They making noise dot up, start.
Speaker 2: Up up Up, dad Up, dot Up, Episode three sixty, The Brooklyn Boys Podcast. Hello with come full circle. We sure have because it's a three sixty exactly. I'm Scary Jones. That's David Brody. What's happening, pal? How you feeling? You're feeling good? Pal? Wow? Yeah, I feel good. I uh it's pick a Ball Tuesday. Yeah, I bet so. I'm going to play pick a ball after this. I'm excited. I'm wearing my uh workout you know, I could see athletic pants and you're you're all righty good, You're all set to go like you did last Tuesday where you shut the cameras down on me and you're like, I'm out of here. You were talking talking talking, Yeah, I know, but I was ready to go for another hour and you were like, oh yeah, that's what she said. Click. Hey, speaking of pickleball, you don't have my pick a ball jingle? Do you? No? You do? Ah have the Senate to you? I don't need it right now. However, you know the year is ending and slices you know what I'm talking about. You know, when you met your deductible on your medical benefits, and so as soon as you meet you deductible, depending on how your medical benefits are, anything else after you hit your deductible is basically free, right It maybe fifty dollar cope or you know, but it's COVID ninety percent if you have good benefits. Everything's pretty much free after hit you deductible. Mostly so I made sure to get my knee gel injection before the end of the year. So I went today. Oh you're jelling, cause are you jealous? I'm jelling. Yeah. So I probably could have gone maybe another month or two, maybe before the knee started bothering me again. But I went today before the year is over, that little squirty squirty with the gel, and I gotta tell you, it's not comfortable. Now. Do they shoot that thing in there like they shot the Zeman in my face? No, because I didn't go oh, and I didn't try to lick it. That was the boat. So they stick the giant needle in your knee. But first the assistant sprays like like you know, like salt bay. The guy throws the salt from up top high oh yeah. She does the squirt the squirt bottle of like five feet away. I guess she doesn't want it hitting her because it's like a numbing spray and she doesn't want to so she does like the salt bay up top like she's dunking, and so she squirts it on your knee and he sticks it right in the middle of the wet spot. He goes, all right, ready it's cold and wet, cold and wet pressure pressure. And I'm like, yeah, you start squeezing your hands. I told you last time. He's like, don't look, don't look. I looked. That's a hard chance for me. I'm out. I'm out on that shit. Yep. You know what though, it makes you after you come out of there. Yeah, at like ten minutes, your knee is like like you're twelve years old again. It feels great. Oh okay, and at last six months. But my point is get old what no? Uh well, speaking of don't get all, I want to talk about Spotify. But that being said, slices, what are you going to get at the end of the year. What are your last minute medical purchases that since you hit your deductible, You're like, go get some X RAYSH go get some? Oh my god, I cannot believe it. Are we really really doing this topic? This is? Where? Is this? What what old people talk about? Holy shit? I cannot believe people talk about not old doesn't do it? Old? No, But like I cannot believe what your phone light up? Talk about in the morning show. Your phonees will line up. Although I cannot believe. It's just I just dawned upon me that we're talking about having ailments and meeting. You're deductible, so now you're trying to get as much free shit as you could possibly get. Hey, you don't have to be old. What if like you're like your elbows bother and you're like, go get an X ray? So it's an all ages thing. Yeah. So like like a couple of years ago, I had met my deductible and I could get an MRI for free. What I want? I was like, oh, what I want an MRI for Like, I'll just go get an MRI. I didn't need one. I didn't get one, but I could have, is my point. I know, But I don't know if I would do that. I don't know. Why do I want to spend more time in a doctor's office. It's torture me because if you if you don't do it and you have to do it in January, then you screw Like if you need a flu shot and you don't eat, let's say, or whatever kind of shot you need. Let's say you need some kind of thing. Okay, if you wait till January, you gotta pay full price. Go get it now after you deductible and you covered from you. I can't, dude, talk about on the morning show tomorrow. All right, I'm gonna I'm gonna pose this is a topic. We'll see if I get thrown out on my ear. You know, yeah, last minute medical shops. It was something we were talking about on the show, and Elvis was like, now that talk about that somewhere else. He was, why don't you talk about that with your boy David Brody? I said, you know what, Brodie and I are going to have a We're actually gonna have this conversation now on the podcast. In fact, listen to the next episode of the Booking Boys podcast. Would you hear me elaborate on this. I gotta say I get almost as much airtime not working there than I did when I worked out. You're about to get some more. We're about to do the New Year's Day. This was my idea, New Year's Day, the top twenty phone taps of all time countdown, and it'll be that New Year's Day show is just gonna be phone tap, phone tap, phone tap, phone tap. It's a whole show of phone taps. And Elvis cleared it and he's like, that's a great idea, And I said, awesome. I said, so you know I'm gonna pick I'm not of mine when I'm gonna pick some Yeah, I mean, and honestly, how can my cat is going not be number one? I'm gonna share that with the slices. I think I'm gonna make that number one. How could David Cornhiman not be at least top four? David Cornyman know that you killed you killed my skunk? Guy, we killed my skunk. Oh listen, you killed my skunk. Got a race from the system. You gotta get it off YouTube. We'll figure it out. We'll figure it out, all right, Tune in. What's that you're saying? David Brody left quite a legacy on the Morning Show. Yes he did. Here we are on Tuesday night. We're recording this. Yeah, a lot of the Christmas specials are starting to come on TV again, like the Frosty the Snowman is gonna be on tonight, and I don't know when Rudolph is on or Rudolph aired already. But did we ever talk about on this podcast how everybody was just a shithead to Rudolph and they're all bullying him, including Santa, Like Santa was bad in that. Yeah, Santa didn't stick up for his b No, he didn't. If you think about Rudolf the Red Noll's Reindeer, it really is obnoxious. The storyline is terrible. They pretty much rewarded Rudolph for being the guy with the shiny nose and saying, oh, we can use that, so fuck yeah, now you're our friend. He bought he It's like basically befriending the rich kid. You know, it's like, oh, you got money, Now, everybody's gonna pour in, everybody's gonna jump on the bandwagon. But but, but Santa was an asshole to him. Everybody he was, and the only redeeming quality he had was his fucking nose, and Santa decided, I'm gonna use you for your nose. Bro. Guide my sleigh tonight. What lesson does that really teach? I don't know. It's pretty sis you that that, well, I'll tell you what it teaches you. You're not getting the lesson from Santa. You're getting the lesson from the show. And from the show, the lesson is people that are different still have value and that everyone is special and worthwhile in some way. Now, if Christmas Eve wasn't foggy that night, Rudolph is out on his fucking lighted up nose ass, They were like, oh, stay here, it's not foggy, go hang out, you'll miss the light ball. The only reason why, mister, your flash is on your phone and you don't realize it. The only reason why he was accepted into the group is because they were using him for his nose and because it was foggy that night. So yeah, and listen, has it been foggy every night in the past four hundred years however long it's been. No, there's been plenty, and they still using them. You know what, They're trying to make them feel good. It's not foggy, but out let him go first. No, But I just I don't like I don't like the fact that they didn't really want to accept him. They were forced to accept him out of necessity. Do you notice, though he's upfront by himself, nobody wants to fly next to him. It hits different these days. Oh whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa what it hits different? It hits differently, you know now, knowing that I went on a whole I went down a rabbit hole on Reddit, a whole thread about Rudolph and about why it's such an awful show and it's a terrible thing to show children. And now I can't unsee that. So even though it's like cutec and it's got all the music in it, and again that the thing about the children watching it, it ends that there are bullies. You feel bad for Rudolph. It shows you that bullying is bad and that the kid who was special ended up being special. Yeah, but the gym tsher was no better, and neither was Sannah. There were assholes. There was no there was not one person in that that actually except for the people you know in the uh what the Land of Misfittoy. Maybe those were people that Rudolph you know, could associate with. I don't know. Yeah, No, what is that line from the nobody wants what in the box to do? The nobody wants to play with Charlie in the box? Right? Thank you? That was your that's your classic one line everywhere. I love that. Nobody wants to play with Charlie box. Was was he supposed to be doing a gay accident? Was that supposed to be? Like? What was he doing? Now? No, he was just supposed to be strange unusual, that's all strange. Why did he give the strange guy sounding and founding the voice like that? What?
Speaker 1: Ye was?
Speaker 2: R Nose Reindeer? I don't know. Early sixties, early sixties. I suppose hold on, let's get that, let's get the year. Uh No, I just think that the year was the stop action Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer the ranking bass nineteen sixty four. Yeah, yeah, So you think in nineteen sixty four gay people were treated any better than Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. It was a time of racism and bigotry, and Rudolph was the least of a of the people being picked on back then. I don't know, And we'll move on from that, Okay, I listen before I forget following the escapades of David Brody. I told you the story on the lest Brooklyn Boys about the guy at pick a Ball who sold me the nine dollars chocolate covered raisins and took a ten and never gave me change. Right, I'm gonna I'm gonna update you as soon as we come back right after this break on a Little Something Boys podcast.
Speaker 3: We will be right back.
Speaker 2: My god, this saga is still going on. Yeah, well I wouldn't say it's still going on, but I did. So. I saw him again on Sunday and I was like, uh, hey, dollar for your thoughts and he's like what. I was like, I nothing, don't worry about it. Like I tried. I tried to give him a hand. You tried to throw dollar jokes in there to remind him that he owes you a dollar. Right. So later he's like, oh man, I'm having a rough night. I said, oh, if I had a dollar for every rough night I had, and it's still nothing. So I may do that Caribbean song Dalla daaa. Yeah you can play that way right, every time he's around, you can play that song out loud. Yeah, I may do something like that anyway. So I made a joke on Slice Time because people would leaving talkbacks. For episode three point fifty nine talk Slice Time, Oh Brody get over again. Some people Maria were on my side, and some people like Brody, get over and get over your dollar. I said, so it's only a dollar. So I said, if it's only a dollar and a dollar means nothing to you, venmo me a dollar. If you're one of the people that thinks I'm making a big deal about a dollar and a dollar is no big deal, go ahead and ven mom me a dollar. That seemed like a fair request. It doesn't mean anything to you. Sure dollar. Well, I would like to send a shout out. Oh, I want to send a shout out too. Someone sent me a dollar. Well, I didn't get a dollar from that person who sent you a dollar. Okay, I'll tell it right now. I want to give a big shout out because just today what I did say I said the same thing about Safe Time. I said, f Brody, send me a dollar. So I would like to say thank you so much. Christopher mckwn Christopher mcune sent me a dollar. Thank you, oh, Christopher mcute for the guy that's out the dollar and scary gets a dollar. Christopher he did that the pis you are well you know what, So what I'm about to tell you should not stop anyone from sending me a dollar who doesn't think a dollar has any value. I would like to shout out my new boy, Jeff Campos, scary he venmoed me because I overpaid nine dollars I paid. I've paid nine dollars for my chocolate covered raisins, right and and I and I what I got h I'm out of dollar. Jeff sent me nine dollars on Venmo. Ah, thank you, Jeff Campo. So now I'm still technically out a dollar, but I got my nine dollars back, So I'm still out a dollar, but now I only paid a dollar for the chocolate covered right, you cheap bastard, You cheap. I still like the dollar back from the guy that fucked me. But thank you, Jeff. I appreciate that. I'm nine tense back to being whole. We were talking, okay, So I remember we were talking about now and continuing on the theme of Christmas. We were talking about Christmas movies and obviously the age old question about is Diehard a Christmas movie? So it's not. And I agree with you but ready for this one. We were doing a game today on The Big Show of name that Christmas movie just from the line in the movie, and Gandhi included in the contest Hook and Gremlins, and I said no, I said, I protest. I said, those are not Christmas movies. So we kind of did a little back and forth. And that's when I was cut me off and was like, bro that's something that you can talk about in your podcast. I said, great, and here we are. Actually, Brody's gonna agree with me a thousand percent. Gremlins is not now, of course, didn't I know the gift was given by the gift of the I forgot. I can't pronounce that whatever the Maguay was a gift for Christmas. Gift that does not make Christmas movie. Okay, here's how you can understand it. Diehard is an action film about terrorists in a skyscraper. Yes, the fact that it happens to be Christmas and there's a Christmas party going on, that's not a Christmas movie. Christmas movie is when the theme of the movie involves involves Christmas. Okay, here's here's I'll tell you right now. If you're watching a movie okay, and it takes place. The opening scene takes place in a baseball stadium, and a guy murders the peanut vendor. Then he murders the coach. I'm sorry, he murders the beer guy. He murders a fan in the bathroom. He's murdering people in the stadium. Is that a baseball film or a slasher film? It's a slasher film that happens to take place in a baseball stay. I said clearly that in order for it to be considered a Christmas movie, it needs to not just take place around Christmas or it be snowing, but it has to have Christmas themes, Christmas type characters, and Christmas eve things. Now, now, where does she come off saying that Hook was a Christmas movie? Cook is not a Christmas movie. It's not. It's not. Well, okay, So if she's gonna make that case, then someone could be like, well, Batman Returns is a Christmas movie because he's there and there's a Christmas tree in the scene, and it takes place during Christmas time. Batman Returns not a Christmas movie. It is no more Christmas than any of those other movies. You think Batman Returns is a Christmas movie. Brodie's Brodi's Getting Serious Now features Christmas decorations and music, and it's like a modern asterisk Christmas Carol, what discovering Childlike, wonder, why do you have a female talking to you? You your your your AI is female? Yes, like like women to talk to you all the time. I have I have a guy talking to me. I like women who talk to me don't yell at me. So there's a first right there. Perfect. So yeah, and I don't mean my family, I just mean women in general always like shut up Brody. So yeah, So Batman Returns then could be can be considered a Christmas movie? Because no, no, no, what they're saying here is Hook is strongly connected to Christmas because its story is framed by the holiday, takes place during winter, features Christmas decorations and music, and functions as a modern retelling of a Christmas Carol with Peter Pannis Scrooge. So I'm gonna say that Hook could be a Christmas movie, but absolutely not die Hard and absolutely not what was the other one, Gremlins? No, Gremlin's not Christmas movie and Batman Returns. Yeah, but there are people out listening slices. Slices are gonna disagree with us because I because this is a fifty to fifty split. This is a very big topic that continues to be talked about year after year. You know what a Christmas movie is National Landpoon's Christmas Vacation, a Christmas story. Oh well, okay, yeah, elf, these are Christmas movies because the Hallmark Channel movies. These are movies centered around Christmas and Christmas ideas. Okay, I got it, roll out. Christmas dominates so much of our culture and the holidays and this and that's great. It's a great holiday, it's great imagery, it's wonderful. But you can't have everything. Something has to be not Christmas. Thank you. That's it. Oh there was a oh I watched a movie about Paul Bunget. He chopped down a tree. A tree could have been a Christmas tree. Therefore it's a Christmas movie. No, all right, okay, no, we said what you said, Slices. There's some of you thinking they're shaking your head. Nah, diehards of Christmas movie. It's a Christmas movie. And what makes it that just because it takes place at Christmas? There's no is Santa Claus in that movie? Is Santa Claus in die Hard? What? What Christmas characters are in die Hard? What Christmas themes are in Diehard? It's a thriller suspense, right, it's an action movie. I'm sorry, I've gone on. An American Tale is considered a Hanka movie. Okay, I don't know too much about that one, so fill me in, Craig David. It's a it's a it's a cartoon. Talking to your Mike, I am talking in time American Tale. It's the first night of Hanukah as mice flea persecution to America. So it's considered a Hanka movie. Although the Prince of Egypt that says, you're an animated exodus story with strong Jewish themes. That's that's Passover, that's not that's not Honikah. See, we're so desperate for Jewish Hanika movies that they're naming other Jewish holidays and fucking Ai. AI is like so wrong all the time. It's oh yeah, with Scary and Brody, we were talking about Ai. What were you saying there? Brody? I asked Ai a question yesterday, and I said, because I know as a baseball fan, if you watch Japanese baseball or you see highlights of their best players, or even most of the best Japanese players that come to America, a larger percentage of them are left handed as far as hitting left handed, even if they throw right handed, they hit left handed. And there's a reason for that. Look it up. It's not I'm not gonna bore you with details, but more more right handed people bat left handed in Japan than in America. So I googled what percentage of Japanese baseball players bat left handed? And Ai answered the question. And it took me like five times to get it to answer the question because most of the first four times were that Japan doesn't have a larger population of left handed people. I said, no, no left handed batting baseball players. I finally got the answer and they said many Japanese players like Ichiro and Shoheo Tani, although they're left handed, bat right handed, which is the exact opposite of that. They're both right handed and they battle left handed. Yeah. Right. So Ai gave me the reverse answer for the statistic about two of the most famous Japanese players of all time. That's Ai. Hey, I've been fucking up on me too, telling me to go to restaurants that closed three years ago, Like, I don't understand how it doesn't know that. Also, I'm having a problem with all of the AI's. I've had the problem with Gemini, co Pilot and Chet GPT. I want to ask. I'm gonna I'm gonna ask CHATCHIPT. I'm gonna let you listen. I'm gonna plug my phone in so you can get You should try grock. Grock is very good. I'm not using rock all right. Hold on, good evening, chatch GIPT, Good evening. Oh, I had the volume all that is that what you said? Hi, good evening, chatch Gypt. How are you? I was wondering if you tell me what time it is? Of course right now it's six oh five pm your local time. Let me know if there's anything else you need. I want to know. Uh, what's a good remedy for a headache?
Speaker 3: Definitely?
Speaker 2: Some good remedies include staying hydrated, resting in a dark Okay, Hello, hello, all right, here's the problem. I need you to be more concise when you respond, got.
Speaker 3: It, I'll keep it concise.
Speaker 2: Let me know what else you need. Nope, nope, I just need you to say, okay when I talk to you, okay, all right, good, So you'll be more concise from now on, okay, absolutely, okay, good because I don't want you to give me long answers when I speak to you. Understood, I'll keep things brief. Okay, But I if you say I'll keep things brief, you're not keeping things brief. You're an asshole. Toue chatchypt it okay. So I have this problem if you if you tell it to be concise, it's you'll say, okay, oh hey watch this, watch this, watches here we go, hey chat GPT. I want you to speak with less ums and os. Okay, I'll keep it direct and clear, no ums or os. Okay. I want you to be more brief in your responses. Please, okay, understood, I'll be brief. See. So, so anytime you say it, you tell it to be brief, it'll go on and say, don't mean what concise right to the point I'm gonna just get right to it. I'm taking of course, it goes continues on. It doesn't know actually right and to the point oh wait, yeah, okay, wow, okay, it's on the So I try I unplugged it. So my point is you can't get it to shut up. If if, if you, if you talk to any of them and you say I just stop talking, they go, I'm sorry, I don't know I should. Have you ever seen the video with the two a the two chatch g epts talking to each other and it goes into this hellish loop like, okay, great, if you need anything else, then just I'll be right here for you. Okay, that's good to know. If you're gonna be right here for me, then I'm just gonna be hanging out right here. Uh and and and then it goes back and then the other one talks and it just doesn't stop. They don't shut up. They because each one has to have the last word. Yeah, it's not there yet. Can we can we talk about your Spotify your year end Spotify rap? Sure? Okay, So you get a gold star, you get you know, you get you find you find out from Spotify at the end of the year, it tells you what your listening age is. Yeah and uh and based on Scary Jones's listening styles, it says he's how old scary thirty six years old? Thirty six years old? Based on my listing habits, which makes sense. Right as you grew up on Nicki minaj and I listened to a lot of hip hop and a lot of uh, you know, music for people that is, you know, made for people younger than me. I guess I don't know. Yeah, it says, I work at a top forty radio station. Brody. Then that playing Curry hits that you don't even know. Yeah, yes, you are into music from the late two thousands. You've got decades of good taste, Scary Jones. You're thirty six, thirty six years old. Yep. Yeah, So because you grew up on Nicky Minaj, I did, Hey listen, I like my classic rock. I throw that in there, but then I balance it with new artists like Somber and role Model and Olivia Dean and Gracie Abrams. You know all this, Gracy Abrams says. I know. Gracy Abrams is sure, but not the other ones. No, couldn't tell you, n tell you anyone playing playing jingle ball this year, Renee Rap, Jesse Murph, Big Extra Plug. You don't know these people, Big X, the plug that sounds like a bump plug like Big Extra Plug is playing jingle ball. Renee Rap. Yeah, you know Raven Linete, you got all the big hit? Yeah? Who needs Ed Sheeron and Taylor Swift anymore is playing? Ed Sharon's headlining, but we also have did he get added? Ed? Shearon's the headliner with Nelly, Alex Warren, Miles Smith, Nelly who who? And O Nelly? Nelly is Nelly? Yeah, he had a big hit in two thousands, Alex Warren and Miles Smith and Leave you know Lave oh Leave, Oh my favorite Jewish uncle. She's a jazz She's a jazz artist. She's smooth. She's a smooth jazz artist. She's great. Oh yeah, Renee Rap is a Broadway performer. Right, Well, she's got a couple of Zara Larson. You know Zara Larson. Oh I like that. Yeah, she was big two thousand and nine, ten, she's back. Oh my god. So you're still selling tickets? They're they're sold out. Oh okay, No, it's not not the lineup I remember, So, no, they're not. That's not my wheelhouse. Well, you know what, music has moved on since you've worked here. So what do you want me to say? Well, in the last three years, there's lots of good music. I just don't know. So here you're making fun of me, and you're asking me why my rapped. My Spotify rap says, I'm thirty six, man, the way I should be twenty six with this kind of music. Sixteen. Yeah, absolutely well, it doesn't ask you who you date. So YouTube YouTube now does the same thing. It shows you a rundown of the styles of things you watched, right, and then it says you get a YouTube award like most likely to care about cars or most likely to whatever. So according to my YouTube viewing habits, I'm voted most likely to quote movie lines at the most inappropriate times. That's what I got. Good. That was the award, which I posted on my Instagram. That's that's I'm also the wonder seeker. You're you're drawn to or inspiring content that shows extraordinary skills. You've watched movie reviews and music analysis videos showing your love for entertainment, and yet I don't know who leave is so levi la and it's spelled you know how you spell leave. You'll never not the way it sounds. Nope l a a y nope l a u f e y laughy loufie. It's it's spelled like Loufi, but it's leave. Yeah, she's Icelandic. She's Icelandic. Oh well, that's fine. Then he's an ice ice queen. I got that, all right, I got no problem with that. Well, listen, that's Friday night here in New York here in New York City, Friday night, and then the following weekend we'll be at uh. Well, then then Q and A two's jingle Ball is Monday, and followed by next Front, next Saturday night, the twentieth Uh why one hundred jingle ball? Why one hundred point seven. It's gonna be a great, great show. Oh, very nice, very nice? Right. I did want to tell you about a text message I got, if I can shad up, sure, of course. I was on the phone with Verizon, and I'll tell you about the fight I had with Verizon after this. But after I got the phone with Verizon, I got this message from Verizon. Hi, Thomas, your appointment is confirmed. We look forward to seeing you twelve thirteen, twenty twenty five, at five pm at the Victor Cloak Cats Store. Who at the Victor Cloke ket Store. All right, all right, good, I'm happy. Not only am I not only am I not Thomas? You don't have an appointment, and you don't even know. Well, now Thomas has an appointment here, doesn't know he has an appointment because that store is located in Minnesota. That is a Minnesota store for Verizon. So Thomas, if you're a Slice, you missed your appointment. You have an appointment coming up on the thirteenth. Very important. Yeah, something tells me the message is not going to get to him. But anyway, he could be listening. He could, So I put up I put up you know the picture. I didn't bring this up last time, but you know I put up the picture of you and me all black everything, yeah, except for your white shirt and your red type in from Carla Marie's wedding. And I looked to see who looked at the picture. I always like to see who looked at the picture and liked it. Yeah, so the first person who looked at it was Robin, your girlfriend. Yes, she did not like it. And the next picture I put up was a picture of me with Danielle from the Morning Show. She saw it, she did not like it. Are we talking about are you talking about your new story? Yep? My Instagram story. She saw it. She didn't like it. You give people like you. People aren't supposed to like Instagram stories. Did she supposed to?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, oh, no, supposed to like it? A lot of people liked it. She didn't like it. Not on now is it? Because but it's a story. Story. You flipped two stories. You don't like stories? Yeah, you know you can like, you can go. You can't give a story a heart or a laugh. Here's the thing, though, scary. It's your girlfriend who I know for how many? Is now? Fifteen seventeen years? Long? Has it been? Exit long time? She sees me all dressed up, she sees you dressed up, she could hit the like button. She could have, And then on the brother Boys an You're less likely to hit the button on a story you you do it on a picture static. I would like to know. I would like to know that Robin liked the picture of you and me dressed up. And then on the Brooklyn Boys account I reposted it and she saw it there too, also didn't like it. Maybe she was offended by your white shirt and red pin. Okay, because I look good, you're you're I'm reading reading way too much into this. No, No, I like to see who liked my my posts. She saw it. She was the first one didn't like it. Didn't like it, So I got a bone to pick with. All right, I'm not a fan of that. All right, let's let's support the boys podcast. Oh, Brodie, we got we got it. We got a present for the both of us. What Oh, let me get the jingle good boys stuff. Free ship for us. That's right, you can always send us free ship for us, David Brody. Got a little note here, nice little box. Okay, see what's going on here? This is uh, this is hi Brody, and are scary and Brody? I sent you a talk pack a while ago asking for your address so I could send you some free shit. Here you go, please enjoy a sampling of what I make by hand for my eighty bitty business in South Dakota, the Pink Ribbon Bakery. Thank you so much for the shout out and mentioned of my business. Love you guys. I've listened in order since episode one and what about zero. Merry Christmas, respectfully yours, Robin Taylor. So Robin, now go back to listen episode zero. So, Robin Taylor, thank you so much sent us this beautiful box and some samples. Smells beautiful kind of stuff. Here hold a second, here, Uh, this is a the Blue Ribbon Pink Beauty all natural coffee. And what is this vanilla sugar body scrub?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: This a body scrub? What is this? Oh, Brody, she's hinting it the fact that maybe we need to take a shower. All right, great, so thank you so much for the body scrubs. And then what else do we have in here? This is a chapstick. It looks like a coke spoon on a that's a shovel. I don't know what that. What is this, Brody? What am I looking at? Look up? What is that? Looks like like a scoop, like a food scoop. It looks like, uh yeah, I don't know what that is? It says Robin Taylor. It's Pink Ribbon Beauty. Pink Ribbon Beauty in flandro South Dakota. Everybody slices support local support, ol fellow slices at Pink Ribbon Beauty dot com. Thank you so much, Pink Ribbon Beauty dot com. So we got body scrubs, Brody, All right, well you gotta scrub body so that works out? And I got I left. I think I'm gonna keep the coffee and vanilla sugar one because I want I want to smell at coffee. So you don't drink coffee or nothing to do with coffee. I love coffee. I drink black coffee. So what are the of the scrubs? But this the six canisters? There's six containers jars. Oh, then I get I get a coffee scrub too. If this one, this one is uh no, all the rest are a different one. That's fine. I'm not of terrific. Thank you, Robin Taylor. We love you all right, Let's mention our business one more time. Pink ribbon beauty. All right, very nice, So we love you. I do have to leave soon. Oh it's pickleball time. Yeah yeah, but I do have some audio want to play. I got some new voicemails and I wanted you to see if you can see if you can get a theme going here. First one is from Ellie. Here's Ellie trying to help me out. Ready, hold on.
Speaker 3: For Elly Moore touching base from the Sunday Approval Department. They see here that we were able to get you preach qualified alone as much as sixty thousand dollars more affordable.
Speaker 2: Dollars two hundred and fifty dollars per month. Let's do the math on that. Okay, okay, sixty thousand dollars provided up by two hundred and fifty is twenty is two hundred and forty months. That's twenty years. It's a twenty year loan. Okay. How long it'll take me to pay it off? You know much interest is on a twenty year loan for sixty thousand dollars I'm to borrow? Thank you, Ellie. I didn't apply for loan, don't need a loan. Let's delete that dummy. Uh and see if you can see a theme here with these other other people calling me. By the way, my phone is ringing seventeen times an hour. Here we go. You must have signed up for something bad. Nope, I didn't. You're on someone's naughty list for sure. Jesus Jesus is abbocat.
Speaker 3: This is Abigail right reaching out from the approval department. I see here that we were able to get you into offer pending status for a debt consolidation loan of up to thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh, abigail right. They will. They managed to get me in for debt consolidation. They managed to get me in for something I didn't I don't have any debt, but they got me in for a loan I didn't want. Did I was Abigail? Right? Who's the next call from?
Speaker 3: This is Abigail Rodriguez to the determination.
Speaker 2: To Abigail Rodriguez no relation to Abigail right, scary? Who else called me? This is abil wanted to get Abigail Torres called me? These all have running themes from the ones you played last time, because the voice sounds very familiar. Yeah, so Abigail right, Okay, Then Abigail Rodriguez is Abigail has a big Hispanic name. Now I'm gonna weare of and then Abigail Torres. So a lot of Abigail's are calling me? So it is that a name? Where you go? That's a trustworthy name. I'm gonna I'm gonna take a long Abigail is Abigail is a trustworthy name. I think that's why she's using that name. Is Abigail a trustworthy name? Let's ask Let's as gale, no let's star. Abigail is widely associated with positive traits like wisdom, intelligence, and reliability see so similarly due to its biblical arm o rgins, making it a name often perceived as trustworthy. There you go, there's a reason for it. Look at that. We learned that live here on the Brooklyn Boys podcast. I knew there had to be a reason. So someone who was wanting to pull a scam probably googled that and said, what name should I use to seem trustworthy? Abigail Abigail? Yeah, oh, there you go. So that's why Abigail keeps calling me. So thank you Abigail, Right, Abigail Rodriguez and Abigail Torres. I don't need a loan, but thanks for calling. You Know, it's funny because when I say the word Abigail, I think happy thoughts I put it. It's a smile on my face. It's Abby. I'll tell you what Abby is. We have Abby working with us in our digital team on the Big Show, and she is a ray of sunshine. Brodie, you cannot smile. You're gonna do anything but smile when you're in her presence. Well a quick question, is her last name by any chance? Right? Torres or Rodriguez? None of the above. Okay, So it's not her calling me. Okay, all right, okay. But keeping on the theme of phones, I was curious about something, so I looked it up, and I'm fascinated by the response and the answer. So listen, I know people have all over the country, you love where you're from, but New York is sort of like you know, it's the top dog city wise in the country. It's the biggest city in America. And so I was wondering the original area code for New York? Scary is what two on two two one two? Now why two on two? Why two twelve instead of like a lower number? Why does New Jersey have two oh one instead of New York? Did you ever wonder why why New York is two on two? I feel like someone told me this once and I don't know the answer off hand. Well I will tell you, and it makes total sense for when phones were invented, but not now. So here's why. Oh, I know, I know, tell me. Do you know why? Yes? Because back in the day of rotary phones, they wanted you since New York was the first one or popular, they wanted you your fingers to go as as quickly as possible. So it was two one two was the quickest you could get the area code done. That's because to zero one is zero. You have to your finger in the zero and you got to spin it all the way around. But the two and the one and the two were next to each other. That's correct. That's correct. So I didn't know that. See it's not too two one one because when you down two on one you got like emergency services or something. Right. So, and Los Angeles, being the second biggest city is two one three. Yes. Now, if you're wondering why New Jersey is two a one, it was assigned the first area code by AT and T as part of the North American numbering plan in nineteen forty seven. Although New Jersey has the highest population density, the low number assigned was part of the original design. The first assignment is two to oh one. Two oh two is Massachusetts, two oh three is Connecticut. And I don't know where two or four, but you get it right. So two one two and two one three three were the fastest to dial. But then when they started numbering also, so New Jersey became the after New York. Let's start with number one and it was two oh one. So that's the little phone trivia for you. I like it. I like that it's crazy that it's crazy that I didn't know the answer, but you had to kind of kind of start my engine to get me to think about it because I knew, right, someone told me that once before. So so for at this point, almost eighty years, billions of people have dialed two one two, And it's because of rotary phones that nobody uses anymore, right, rotary phones. And they wanted the shortest distance for your finger to travel for the biggest city right to one, and then you couldn't do two one one, so they did two and two. I love it. There you go. So if you have like a two seven five area, go to something. They didn't really care about you. No, I don't know about you. But when you have to wake up to an alarm, what do you use? Do you use? I don't know about you. Do you use your phone? And what what is the sound that it makes? I wake up to songs on my Spotify playlist? Oh see, then you're out. I like to wake up to an alarm because if I wake up to songs, I noticed that they become part of my dream. And now I'm sitting there and I'm and I kind of am part of whatever song is playing, so that doesn't work for me. I need know what happened to me once this week. That happened to me once this week, and I couldn't turn the sound off in my dream. I kept I turned the TV off, the radio, I was pushing every button. I was freaking out. I couldn't turn this song off. I picked up the phone, hung up the phone. So occasionally, yes, the song gets in my dream, but usually I play a loud, obnoxious heavy metal song with like a really loud intro, so it startles me and it wakes me up. Usually. Sure, now you said you wake up to a long syline. Well, I like the new I like this one called Seedling. Have you ever have you ever heard seedling? No, that sounds like a sci fi horror film. Oh, that would never wake me up. It's piano. No, that would never wake me up. You hear that. This is my new ringtone. I accidentally said it one day. I don't know why. My fat finger must have hit the wrong button. Yeah, but it woke me up in a very calm way, and I'm like, you know somekay, I'm gonna keep it. I just woke up on morning. It was like du dun dun dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, d dun, dun, dun dun. So I used to always think that in order to really wake up, it needed to be loud and abrupt. So I used the old you know, do you know the old school up the same rotary phones that make that that noise, the noise that those rotary phones make. Yeah, yeah that let me let me play you. But I woke up to today before you do that. So I would be jolted out of bed, and I got to tell you, my heart rate would go up. I have high blood pressure. I would jump and run into the shower and I'd be like, I would start my day in a really bad way. And and then I and then this accidental seedling d n dun dun dun dun came into my life, and I drifted. I kind of just woke up slowly. So I kind of so the last week and a half, every time I wake up, it's pleasant, and I don't know. If I wake up pleasantly I go back to bed. Is that a Verizon ring tone or an iPhone ring to iph Oh I don't have that, then, how did you wake up today? Get out of it? No way, bro, no, thank you, I'd freak out. No way. Let me tell you what I what I woke up to the day before. Hold on, wait, you have various alarms, yeah, I said, with my alarms, every day is a different song. No way. Yeah, because I use my my Amazon show and it's synced to my phone and I say, hey, A L E X A. Well what I actually call it? Z I G G Y set and alarm for whatever time to my such and such playlist. So yesterday I woke up to this, I'd freak out. That's that would joke me out of bed. Well, let me tell you what I'm waking up to tomorrow, because I I uh, each day is different. So hold on, let's see. Sometimes they wake up to something creepy, but let me see. No, what the hell is that? That's Amaranth Afterlife. And let me tell you this is my favorite one though, hold on, now, that doesn't do it for me. I can't do music, but I can't believe you have a variety. I usually just keep it to one thing. This was just fa one of my favorites. I'm here, I can't hear anything. I had the first two notes. No, no, it's not. It's not picking it up. The microphone is not hold on, no thanks, I'm out, no thanks. Well, yeah, I can't hear it. It's too low. It's too low anyway, Yeah, I can't hear it. Hear this spot hold on, Yeah, it's not Yeah, the audio is not picking up. Well, no, berdie, all right, enough for this. This is going to do it, but we can't hear it because it's gated and this this, the audio on this program sucks. It's it's not made for this. It's not made for it's all the way back here, not picking it up. All right? Anyway, nightmare by Evenge sevenfold, you can get me right out of bed. Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna go with a hard pass on that, all right. But I'm liking my mellow piano, your mellow piano. That that that that that that that that that that that is that my boys podcast that music that you were playing before the break? Is that what you wake up to in your white bedroom? Yeah, with your white walls. It's not so white, buddy, it's not. I've been complimented on the new the new decor in my bedroom. Oh really by how many people Robin? And who that? People? Don't have anybody over my house? Who's just Robin? And so you don't have any get like company over? We don't have like neighbors coming up. No, I don't, I really don't. It was literally just Robin. Yeah, so y'all I'm getting compliments. What is Robin gonna say to you? I don't know. U. I don't like it. Come on, well, now that I say about it, who do I really have to impress? I'm kind of happy I went white me. When I come over, you should impress me with some color, some pizazz, you know what? Scary? Oh? Oh hold on, what's that? What are you trying to do? The new color palette The new color palette for twenty twenty six, Pantone picked the color of twenty twenty six and scary. You are ahead of the curve. No way. I want to apologize scary because Pantone picked a color called Cloud Dancer, a serene white, for calm. Is that what's in? That's what's in? For twenty twenty six, Benjamin Moore chose Silhouette, a deep brownish gray, for drama. Well Glitton leans toward watery blues and rich war mahogany. But Panton's color of the Year for twenty twenty six is called cloud Dancer, A billowy, balanced white offering calm and clarity. What's the vibe? Quiet reflection, simplification and a fresh start after excess? That's you. So I was the entire time. Here's what I want to do. Play play your wake up tune as I read the description again with cloud Dance, Yes, give me a second here, let me let me pull that up. I love it. Yeah, We'll all right, here we go. You got to pull this up again here seeding cloud Dancer, a billowy, balanced white, offering calm and clarity. The vibe quiet reflection, simplification and a fresh start after excess. Cloud Dancer available on the Cloud Dancer. App Well, there you go. The two go together. Yeah, it's perfect. So your your bedroom is probably very close the cloud Dancer. Okay, okay, Hey, do you feel like you're being ripped off when you bite into it? When you bite into hollow chocolate? Oh yeah, if I get like a hollow rabbit like for you know, easter bunny rabbit. The Santas the Santa Ones time of year. Like. If I look at it and I open it up, I'm like, oh, this is gonna be so good. I expect to take a nice bite and then just just have like a mouthful of chocolate, But instead my teeth meet each other and it just it's hollow. It's it's like I'm eating air, eating air. I think we should ban hollow chocolate. I feel like it's just a cop out. It's a way. I feel like it's a it's misleading, it's something and now you know, I need some nugat. It's false advertising. I want nougat in the middle of my egg. My, my hollow bunny rap. There's got to be something in it. Oh my god, did you see the bad Uh the production line? That bad bunny, wouldn't it? No, it's as a visual, but it's basically a bunch of chocolate Santas. But they were so cheap that you know, the foil had a picture of Santa Claus on it. Yeah, when it opened it up, it was just it was just a smooth chocolate. The problem is the problem is it looked like a dick. So when you open up and if you google, actually, yes, yes, yes, yes, I've seen that yes, chocolate, Santa Claus, dick and no basil, because I'm gonna get a naked black guy. I'bout if you if you google that, I'll get the black guy on the bed with his dick hanging out. Would no, no, no. Basically, when you when you pull the foil off. So you pull the foil off of this because it doesn't have the actual imprint of Yah Santa Claus in chocolate, and it's just smooth. It looks like a penis, so you know, and that's all because they took a short cut and they decided, you know, not not to uh not to be pay attention to detail. Now, if the if the hollow chocolate looked like a vagina, No, I'd be fine with that. Why would you be fine with it? I did you need it, That's all I would. I don't know why you were doing it. Hey, hey, what do you uh? You know what? It's it's guilt time for my Jewish friends. I was just going to covered gold coins. December fourteenth, first night of Hanukkah. Even though everyone's phones your calendar will say December fifteenth, that's the first day of Hori, right, But almost all Jewish holidays start the night before. What's Google? Google? Google is anti Semitic? Okay, do you want to explain why? Yeah, because Google puts down it's the fifteenth, But they should know better. I'm sure there's Jews working at Google who like, oh, you know what, the first night of Honaker is the fourteenth, We should put that in the phone. But if I open my calendar and I look on the fourteenth, you know what I get? I get book kiss, I get Jay one on the fifteenth. Yeah, that means nothing. And Sunday the fourteenth, nothing, no mention of Honiker Nothing. That's crap. What are you doing for Hankikah? What do you want for Honikah? World peace? I don't. First of all, I'm not a big gift receiver. Uh your gift your gift giver. I've seen you give everybody. Yeah that's right, Yeah, yeah, but I don't. I don't want anything. You know what it is. I'm not a good gift receiver. I like to buy things for myself, So if I want something, I'll save up for it and I'll buy it. But usually if people buy me gifts, that don't mean my immediate family, but in general, people buy me a gift, it's not the exact thing I would buy myself. So then I go, oh ah, it's like in my mind, I'm going, all right, it's nice thought that counts. But if I wanted what you got me, I would have bought it. So you have to really, like, you have to get something that I wouldn't normally buy myself that I you want, right, not something you think that would be a nice gift, because I'm difficult, so difficult, No way, not you, David, me, not me, not me. I I just like I like having my family around. That's that's a good gift for me, right. So I don't need money or materialistic things or like gifts. It's not for me. What about you? What do you want for the holidays? What you don't see? Because everything that I want I buy for myself. You know, I'm the worst, and I know and only I know what I want, and I don't. I don't want a whole lot of things. I don't really I don't really leave much of an imprint, you know, like one of the carbon footprint. I'm very Yeah, you don't own a lot. I don't own a lot of things, and a lot of like crap junk stuff that's going to be. You know, when you think about all the waste that people leave behind in their life, which includes all their belongings and possessions, most people leave a lot of a lot of a lot of stuff. I feel like I'm going to be more compact than the average human because I don't buy myself trinkets. I don't collect anything I don't have. You know, I have the basics. I have what I need to live, and it shows in the apartment that I'm in. I mean, I never expanded as my one bedroom apartment, you know, because to me, I have a bathroom, I have a kitchen, I have a living room, I have some TVs. And I got a bedroom, and I have a balcony. Now now I don't have a pool and I don't have a barbecue. Those are two things in life, or those are things in life I really wanted and I never gave myself. I never rewarded myself with it. But you're still you're still young enough to get that. Yeah. Maybe one day, maybe one day, I'll get all that stuff. Even if you don't buy a house, you could buy a you could buy a town home where you can have a hot tub in the backyard or something. I'm a creature. I'm a creature of habit. And again I don't I like, I don't like gave forever. But you lived somewhere else before you were there. This is true, but that was but I was renting, and I'm like, I gotta start buying something because I didn't want to. Yeah, no, I get that. Now you want to buy, you want to own, you don't want to rent. Yeah, but I think it's time you've got a two bedroom or something, because not just that people over, but that second bedroom could be a fun you know, non white bed room. It could be a room you could be in, like your living room is small, your TV could be bigger. You could upgrade some things. But by the way, let me ask you this. You don't have a lot of stuff, right, No, I do. And I know you have siblings, but you don't have a wife. You have a Robin. That's that's great. Robin's you know, closest thing. I get it. But you probably don't have a will. Would that be correct? And saying I will, no, I do will? Yeah, okay, so your buddy will or will? No, No, I made a real will. Okay, So so given that you you I know what you own because it's all in your one bedroom apartment. Who are you leaving your your expensive uh sound system and gold microphone too? I mean I would I would think your podcast partner. Oh come on now, well who else should get the gold microphone besides me? All the time we've podcast. I don't know about you, but I plan on outlasting you with the way you eat. Highly unlikely. I'm just saying I would have. Well, let's say it's to go to next of Ken. Next of Ken. You don't have next to Oh, youre gonna give your brother the gold microphone. I gotta get my net. I gotta go move on to the next generation. My my nephews. I got my radio. You appreciate your radio, your your microphone more than me. Who's gonna appreciate your road caster more than me? Give him your couch? This is all outdated tech. You're not gonna need this. It depends when you die. You go. I want tomorrow, You go tomorrow. I want the microphone. What what do I get from you? You get my microphone that you gave me, I'll give it back to you. Well that sucks my Why it's a good microphone. It's a radio station microphone. It's the same microphone as your gold microphone, except it's not gold. It's very true. Well, I'm not gonna leave you my comic book collection. What am I gonna leave you? What do I have that that I wouldn't leave to my family? I'll leave you what's valuable?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: What do you got your house that's value? Maybe my record albums have some value? Some of them, yeah, some of them, yes, I saw some. Yeah. Yeah, I've got something that probably have some money. I'm not leaving you in my comic book collection. Not that that's worth very much. You don't want You wouldn't appreciate it the first time. Would do is try and sell it? Yeah? Well, I mean I would hope, uh someone would sell it at least and get what it's worth, not just be like, oh it's taking up room, just give it away. It's worth something. I mean, I know whatever. I'm trying to think what I have? I mean, I maybe I know, And I'm leaving everything in my family. So what would I leave you? Right? Maybe my microphone, my microphone, and my Uh you don't want my headphones? I want something? No, there definitely don't want anything that touched your ears. That's not nice. I want. I'm looking for something that's like a value of worth and and so far you haven't named anything. I could give you my old stereo system. What do I get? What do I get before anyone in your family gets? That's what I want to know. That's how high do I rank in your life? How much? Ah? Well? I could think of five people that are I get six people that are way above you. Paper Menu is definitely above me. No, no, paper Menu is an older friend, older friend than you. But no, no, no, no, no no no. I mean you and I have a podcast bond, in a morning show bond.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I love paper Menu, but there's nothing I have paper Men When you want what about that? What about Spruce? You've worked with him for so many years? Spruce on the list? You definitely I think. I don't know if I rank as high as Spruce. Well, I don't want to make you. I don't want to give you a big head. I mean it is fourth quarter and all, so uh no, Spruce is, Spruce is up there. But I don't have anything. I don't know what I have that Spruce would want. I don't listen. I was always taught that you have to do it for the next generation and not anyone in your current generation, because yeah, you have to rewrite that thing. But you know, if if one of the person you know, one person other than my vast fortune, I don't don't know what I have that my family would want. I don't know. I mean, I have a lot of guy stuff, like you know, I have hot wheels, like hot wheels cars. My hot wheels cars probably are worth a little bit of money from when I was a kid. I have a five or six hundred hot Wheels cars. That's pretty much. Yeah. I have that match box I got into, I didn't get into.
Speaker 3: I got.
Speaker 2: I got a lot of Mets jerseys. I wouldn't say, oh, well, my Tom Seaver jersey is probably valuable. It was actually Tom Severs jersey. It was right. Yeah, yeah, so that might have a little value. But that's but that's intrinsic value. It's not like that was meaningful to me. I could give you the cart which is a an audio recording device of my first three song parodies from when I was on the radio, and you could own those. I know what one of them. It's about the Green Bay Packers. I'm like in the pack first one, yes, super Bowl. The Super Bowl in nineteen ninety nine was the Packers and the Broncos, I think, and the Packers lost, but my song got played. That was my first parody on the radio. And then I did I Don't Want to Shave. When Paula Cole showed up to the Grammys with harry Onpits, I did it to I Don't want to Wait? And I did a where have all the Razor's gone to? Where of all the camera? I remember this? And then I did the song will Go on the Titanic theme by Celine Dion because it was on every fifteen minutes on the radio, and I did a parody about how the songs on every minute. It was a huge hit until the program director got mad that we were bashing the music on the radio station. He said, stop playing that song ya Tom. Tom said to stop playing it immediately. It played for a couple of weeks, and then he finally heard it. It was near far wherever you are, Yeah, this song will be on Yeah. Because that was making fun of the music, we couldn't write yeah right, And that was three minutes long. That parody and that was when I was played three minute song parodies. Yeah, it was a while ago. Yeah, it's a long time ago. We don't do the moon. You guys don't do any moon. So maybe a cart or maybe maybe the dat from Mike Hat is going the original recording unedited of the Mike Hat has going phone tap, I have that. Yeah, I don't think I want any of that stuff. It's more quarter. Yeah. Anyway, so we're gonna get out of here for today because you definitely heard that in the middle. Somewhere in the middle of this podcast, we lost power and the audio has really suffered, especially on Brodie's end. So yeah, well we started on Tuesday night and now it's Thursday night. But I do, I do want to make a mention of one thing before we wrap up. You have till December nineteenth, twenty twenty five to order your Brooklyn Boys Holiday ornaments. It is a set of three. They're not expensive. We have a lot of them, and we pay fifteen dollars a month for the website. At least buy enough to pay for the website for us, so we keep the lights on on the website. Yes, go to Brooklyn Boys Holiday on Go to Brooklyn Boys dot Bigcartel dot com. That's Brooklyn Boys dot Bigcartel dot com. They're not a lot of money. Yeah, you'll get them in time for the holidays. You may not get them in time for the first nine of Hanic. I apologize, So anyway, you hang them on your tree, throw them on you min oro or whatever, get them now. And we apologize because there's so many audio dropouts here and you guys have been hearing it on my end too. With Brody the it's making it impossible to do this, so we might as well save our rage for the next episode of Brooklyn Boys. Yes, all right, but yeah, but it has been tumultuous reconnecting tonight. And if you only knew what went on behind the scenes, that's for a story for another day. But we were able to cobble together another fifteen to twenty minutes here. Sorry, sorry, hey, how long how long this podcast took to record? When we did slice time, I I and the first the first part of this episode, I talked about the people that sent me money on Venmo for my chocolate covered raisins. So two days later, Devin Corey paid me a dollar for a dollar I got ripped off on my chocolate covered raisins, and yeah, well right, so we'll We talked about Devon leaving you the money, so Devin gave me a dollar. Love you, Devin, appreciate it. So all, let's get out of here and enjoy jingle Ball in New York and I'll see you in a few days or whatever. Well, well, talking about fizzling out at the end, this was not a memorable ending to a podcast. But okay, all right, hey, don't fuck yourself. That's a little better, A little boys choice.