Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC erness What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. How did you surmise the plan to sorry well, music session. I'm gonna tie this into photography now.
Speaker 2: Again it's the same formula. I'm a photographer with the formula of music artists. So again I watch Metro Star, Butuminati, I watch Future Star, free bands, I watch all the people start labels. And I always thought that that's the next step. When you get a certain level of following on your own brand or your own art form, now you have to turn that into an empire. So my first step was turned into cam Kirk Studios, a physical space that you can go visit from Camp Kirk Studios. I'm like, all right, that serves Atlanta local community. We're going to open up more locations around the world. But that's that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: What's the way that I can make money or grow with the next generation of people that want to be me, you know, that want to look.
Speaker 1: Up to me.
Speaker 2: I always think that there's multiple ways you can monetize a following. A lot of times people only monetize in the way of their fans. They don't always think of ways to monetize in a way of people that believe in you and will pay to be you. And I think that that's a formula that a lot of music artists just miss out on, because so many music artists could be having their own recording studio that people pay record, that people will pay to record that future studio if it was open to the public studio. If they go in there and see his plaques on the wall, they think they wouldn't be like I want to record with future records. He could make millions all over the world. But it's a studio franchise, you know what I mean? Like, I think Floyd is doing it now with his boxing gyms. It's like you create something that people can do. So for me, my studio was part of that because now people can shoot in the same place that I shoot. So where I shot gd's book cover, you can shoot right there at the same place, same equipment. That was one and the next part was my label, Collective Gallery. So that came from marketing propaganda type of thing. That's just truthfully what it is. It's propaganda. I could have called it a photography agency, but that's boring. You already heard of it that that exists. It's not a photography agency. We're a label with just like you see we just like Death Row with, just like TDE we just like everything else. We're label and I'm going to take photographers I believe in, sign them, financially, invest in them, and help them become the biggest artist that they can be, the same way someone has done that for us, or someone has done that for Big Sean, someone has done that for every of your favorite rappers. And it also is a jab at the industry because when I was coming up and I needed a team of support, I did unconventionally reach out to certain labels, like why don't y'all sign me like, I don't make music, but I'm creating content and value around music industry. Why don't y'all just sign me Like I'm doing brand deals with Nike, I'm doing brand deals with everybody else. Y'all can monetize me the same way if I had an engine and it was too too far of a concept for a lot of labels to understand. So then I was like, I'm gonna do it, and I'm gonna show you. I'm gonna show you. So in that first year, we signed seven artists, seven photographers. I gave every photographer twenty thousand dollars cash to invest in their career, and then we got them when they got a team, We're gonna point you in the right direction. We're gonna set you up for brand deals, we're gonna expand your your capabilities. So in that first year, we signed seven artists, potographer. I gave every photographer twenty thousand dollars cash to invest in their career, and then we guide them when they got a team. We're gonna point you in the right direction, We're gonna set you up for brand deals, We're gonna expand your your capabilities. So like one of my photographers name is Screl Davis. He was doing mostly photography. I was like, yeah, you should expand it to video. First project I gave him under the labels Cardi B did the documentary with Cardi B for Up Music Video. So it's like, now you're think of yourself as a director, not just a photographer. So now that opened up a whole nother revenue stream for him. And then when you're on set, we're gonna give you the same formula. Somebody's gonna be there to take a photo of you on set so you can post this and show the world that you're here. That led to him getting brand deals. He done brand deals with Baccarty where he's in front of the camera holding a bottle Baccarty like things like that. It's like, that's how we gearing it up because you don't want to just make money off photography. You actually can't, in my opinion this day and age, just make money off one way. You gotta monetize the whole brand. So that's what we do. And it's a little jab at the industry because I think the New Age label should include all forms of creativity and not just music.
Speaker 1: Does the twenty thousand come with a start git as far as equipment.
Speaker 2: You probably wouldn't get signed to my label if you don't have equipment already.
Speaker 1: Like this stuff that you put you look at and say like, all right, that's cool, but this is actually what you should.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we guide them on what the money can be used for. So the first ten thousand is put in your pocket. Just get out of the need to be in service. So a lot of photographer right now just service providers. That's what pays their bills. They don't know how to make enough money to turn down the job or the guide their career in a certain direction, which is real. It just is what it is. So this is a little cushion money first put in your pocket. So now you can start to think more clearly about the decision or the job you're going to take next, and how does that actually help you tell the story you want to tell for your career, which is like a luxury that I feel like I have now, Like I pick up the camera maybe five ten times the year now, and it's all like, oh, I want to do that, that's dope, that's gonna look good. If I don't want to do it, I don't do it. So the first part of money is just to give them a little cushion the other tenants for a marketing investing into a maybe an art show, a gallery, a product if they want to sell, merge a book or like whatever. Prince, it's like it guides you in that way. And then we also go and help you get jobs or connect you with brands and say you're going to do this, negotiate on your behalf, give you ilegal to make sure you're buttoned up and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And then you get a percentage of the deal.
Speaker 2: YEA, yeah, I get a percentage, just like a label.
Speaker 3: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. President Trump attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,