Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, Robert Evans here. This week is a mandatory time off for our company because of the legally recognized holiday thing of a jig. So you know, we're big fans of just letting people not work. So we're not working or didn't work for half of this week, which is why there's only one Behind the Bastard's episode. Also, this is a winner that we recorded a while ago, so heads up, you know it might be one or two dated references in this, but it's a good'n. It's a good'un. You know. It's me, Katie Cody. We're talking about the Proud Boys. It's funny. What secretly responsible for the Bay of Pigs My Cody Johnstone. This is Behind the Bastard's a podcast for myself. Sophie and Katie Stole confront Cody over his involvement in the attempt by the United States to destroy Cubans sovereignty.
Speaker 2: Cody, Ody, what do you have to say about it? For yourself?
Speaker 3: I was not worried about this, but I stand by all of my actions and any quote from me, do your worst.
Speaker 4: All right, history history, it already happened, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess you can't shame the guilty when they when they embrace their crimes. Yeah, yeah, this is go ahead, Yeah, this.
Speaker 5: Is We're I'm gonna post post shame society, true health and longevity, release your shame.
Speaker 1: Why did you pull the air support at the last minute, wouldn't you? I mean yes, I would have. Oh yeah, softball. What a fun goof?
Speaker 4: What a fun goof.
Speaker 1: About a fun moment from history that everybody enjoyed, especial.
Speaker 4: Fun little goofs and moments.
Speaker 1: That's what everybody says about history. So I brought you all here today to talk a little bit about friends of the Pod, the Proud Boys. Yeah, yeah, Cody, Katie, I know you're both big stands of the old Proud Boys. I'm gonna guess I don't need to introduce this with too much detail. You're all aware of who they all are as an organization. Everyone's aware that they played a major role in January sixth and five of them from the leadership are on trial right now for sedition. You know, hey, everybody Robert here, in the months since we've recorded this, all of those guys were found guilty of sedition. So not on trial anymore. Guilty of sedition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these these fucking, these fucking guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they still dance with what's his name, Roger Stone.
Speaker 1: I mean right now everybody's being a little more careful. But yes, I mean sure, like, I mean sure right, yeah. Yeah. So there's like five of them who are on trial right now. All of them are kind of like leadership people. There's guys like Joe Biggs, Dominique Pizzola, you know, Ethan Norden that like people who had been I mean I've I've met most of these guys and they like as a result, Oh yeah, it was a real, real crowning moment of my life.
Speaker 2: Robert, I ever took you to be such a name dropper.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, I'm tight with all of them. So, you know, when you have when you get charged with sedition by the federal government, there's going to be a process called discovery, where which the prosecutors have to provide to the defense all of the evidence that they want to introduce for that trial. Right because you have a right. This is one of our civil liberties. You have a right when you're being charged with a crime to know what the evidence against you is, which is a very important thing. I don't need to defend civil rights to this audience. But one of the things that means is that the government has been putting out all of the things they want introduce in the evidence, which has included a bunch of internal calls from the Proud Boys and their signal chats. Because they just had a signal chat it was I think literally titled like sedition or something where they talked about their seditious conspiracies.
Speaker 3: Guys geniuses call it like cookie yeah or something.
Speaker 5: Track of all the code names, then you're going to need a document.
Speaker 4: Just assume that all of them are about sedition. No, no, still, I give them name.
Speaker 1: No. This is why I've made Soyvie and I have made the Cool Zone work chat just titled Seditious Conspiracies because it seems like such a good idea. Yeah. So, one of the things that has gotten introduced into evidence as a result of all this is a manual that the Proud Boys had for conducting meetings and like starting you know your own whatever Proud Boy organization. And that entire manual is now available online in its entirety, and we're going to read it. Before we do that, I want to note This was specifically introduced for the trial of Dominique Pizzola, who's a fucking proud boy, and his lawyer is trying to block prosecutors for mentioning it. At the trial. The defense attorney noted that, like, he thought that something's in the document, including the Proud Boy Masturbation policy, might influence jurors in a negative way. Quote the document is riddled with politically incorrect remarks and assertions which would cause most or many Americans to recoil an anger, hatred and discuss. And that's his defense lawyer, and that's.
Speaker 2: Your reason to keep it from the trial.
Speaker 1: Well, your owner, my client's a piece of shit. So if you let people know that it could be a real problem. For sure, you know that they're racist and awful.
Speaker 3: Why would you your You don't understand it.
Speaker 1: These guys suck off, not wrong.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's how the law works.
Speaker 1: No, it's not how the law's going to work. It's our I mean, there's a reason that I have this manual right now exactly, so I'm going to start reading this now. First page is titled Proud Boys Meet Up Stations of the Congregation station one like the stations of the cross reference probably right, probably bold type is not to be read aloud before the meetings begin. Clear the area of all women and of men who are not at least first degree. Yeah, you don't want any girls around in your secret club meeting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no Proud girls allowed.
Speaker 1: There are no well, I mean this is actually a major topic of contention within the Proud Boys.
Speaker 2: Oh sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. There is like an auxiliary ladies organization, the Proud Boys Girls. I think it's called that.
Speaker 4: So Fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some organization for the Proud Boys.
Speaker 5: You have to be in a relationship with a Proud Boy to be a Proud Boys girl.
Speaker 1: I believe so. Yeah. Yeah. Uh. If doors cannot be closed, the Proud Boys as symbol to an area that is as secluded as possible. This area is protected by two main guards who are assigned to monitoring the perimeter. The following is to be read aloud by the brother in charge. Brothers, we are about to open this council. In the first section, All persons not having received the honors of membership in the first degree shall please retire from the chamber. The doors shall now be closed, and the guards assume their positions brothers. Do you vouch that all presenter in possession of first degree membership? All members say yes, sir, repeat after me, I am a Western chauvinist. All right, come on, come on, guys, works, I'm just gonna read the rest of the pledge, because yeah, I am a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world. And everybody repeats all that, and then new members raise your hands. Welcome, gentlemen, to the greatest fraternal organization in the world. What happens at this meeting is only to be discussed among other proud boys and the federal agents that you talk to when you give up your fellow proud boys. Of course you are our brother. Now we have your back as you have ours. We don't care what race you are or what your sexual preference is. The only prerequisite of this organization is that you are a man and you recognize that the West is best. We will commence this meeting by reading a passage from Pat Buchanan's The Death of the West. Guys, the same guy who wrote books about how Hitler was not that bad. Pat Buchanan, God Robert. Yeah, it does note non American chapters should neglect to recite the italicized sentence at the end of paragraph too excited for when we get there. Keep that one in mind as I read this section from Pelly Cannons Robert.
Speaker 5: Bold Bond type is not to be read out loud? Are you to read out loud for us though?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that was the Bold time. I'm going to read everything at all.
Speaker 2: Great, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You tell us read this. Yeah, don't read this sentence if they're not Americans.
Speaker 5: So this is just yeah, yeah, yeah, that's very it's very silly, all right.
Speaker 2: Can you make sure to write to let us know when it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll let you know.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's only not to be read for people not in the US. So like the Canadian Proud Boys back before the Proud Boys were declared to terrorrist organization in Canada. All right, as fair minded and mostly Christian folks, we can sede that there is truth in the indictment of America's past. Our fathers did participate in slavery, we did practice segregation. Our treatment of the Indians was not what one should have expected of people to whom the Sermon on the Mount was divine command. But having internalized a guilt that gnaws at their souls. These Republicans and their lifelong crest for absolution are easy prey for confidence men like Jackson and Sharpton, who run the big sting the truth in the story of slavery. In the slave trade, western Man was among the many villains, but western Man was also the only hero. For the West did not invent slavery, but it alone abolished slavery. Had it not been for the West, African rulers would still be trafficking in the flesh of their kinsmen slaves. After all, we're the leading cash crop of the friends of Mansa, Musa, and Mauritania and Sudan. Today, slavery has returned to the deafening silence of intellectuals who have built careers on the moral shakedown of America and the West. And this is the italicized part that you're not supposed to read to foreigners. America was a segregated society. But in no other nation do people enjoy greater freedom, opportunity, and prosperity than here in the United States. You're not supposed to read that one in Canada.
Speaker 2: I don't want to offend our international Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want to hurt their feelings. The time for apologies has passed. But if Middle America believes that capitulations and reparations will buy peace in our time, it deludes itself. If there were no more demands, the race racketeers would have to find a new line of work. But as long as the silent majority keeps acceding to their demands, they will keep making them time to just say no. And that's interesting. I mean, for one thing, it ignores the fact that there were a number of places in which slavery was abolished throughout history, including the Persian Empire, the Persian Empire who fought against the West. You know, yeah, cool stuff, very good, it's it's it's great. And also that the slave trade that was abolished by westernmen was also created entirely by them, and slavery was fundamentally different before the Atlantic slave trade started up.
Speaker 2: Collective use of.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just bad like that, it's it's it's it's what you'd call Pat Buchanan grade history.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I forgot that was Pat Buchanan talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is that is wild. You fucking canon. Yeah, good man, terrible man, raise a glass and say we're getting to the toasts. I'm excited for this. Raise a glass and say a toast to the greatest civilization on earth and the men who built it. Uhuru, everyone says, oo huru. I would also like to make it. Oh yeah, they do that all the time. I would also like to make a toast to the entrepreneurs who risk everything to improve our lives. To the entrepreneurs entrepreneur Yeah, and to the house to improve our lives. Thank God for the entrepreneurs who I don't know created a fake taxicab company that lights a venture capital money on fire in order to try and.
Speaker 4: Their own introduction to their meeting.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. And the housewives that create human life, shape it and build the communities in which we live. To the housewives to free speech, the First Amendment to free speech, and to our guns, the Second Amendment to guns.
Speaker 5: These responses are making me feel like some song in Hamilton.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, yeah I do, I do want to hear it Manuel Miranda's to guns.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, there we are.
Speaker 1: To the heroes who answer. Yeah, to the heroes who answered their country's call and ultimately laid down their lives so we may maintain our great society, to the veterans and are honor dead, and everybody repeats that. And finally to the parisides, both on the streets and in the White House, who want to attack us and take what we earn, To the trespassers who want to sabotage our culture, our family, and our way of life. You want a war, well you've got one. To all of our enemies, both high and low, everyone says, bring it on, just.
Speaker 2: Very well written.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for as cucked as you people are by the folks that you hold water for. And it's so funny. It's like like you finally got your little, your little war, and then you all turned on each other immediately afterwards because it turns out that, yeah, war involves a degree of personal risk which none of you were actually willing to suffer, which is why you all rolled on each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, oh, my god, brothers, before we close this meeting, are there any matters we need to settle before a Sharia court?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just say to me, Yeah, I think I'm sure it's a sharia law joke. I guess not a good one if you feel right, like yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like because this isn't you don't have your own set of laws that you've you've listed out here in any way like it's it's a weird statement. It's just a bad joke. It's it's it's classic Republican humor.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Did they start it with oh my god? Or is that you uh reacting to?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: Was? That?
Speaker 1: Was? That was me reacting?
Speaker 2: Good question, good question.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like I want like peppered in like every other sentence for them to go, wow, here's the next thing, Oh my gracious my.
Speaker 1: Exactly. So anyway after that, yeah, they ask if you've been wronged by a brother or someone who's been banished but unfairly, let it be heard now before me, and we will settle it like men. And then you have to present your grievance and then there's a defense. If the defendant isn't present, he has to just submit a defense in advance, or they just don't hear the case, which is interesting. I guess they don't try people in absentia in the Proud Boys to reaccord. That's good. Yeah, yeah, yeah, the matter is now settled. We remain as brothers first degrees who wish to get their second degrees, raise their hands. We will be performing second degrees throughout the night. I now declared this meeting adjourned, raise your glass, Hooru proud of your boy. God. This is so cringey. Oh yeah, yeah, it's it's their like little slogan that they took from another group of people, like it's this is a huu is like a thing that exists. It's Swahili noun for freedom. I think they are stealing it because of the Hooru movement, which was like a socialist African international movement in the seventies. But yeah, it's it's it's just them, yeah, being you know, stealing like it, and yeah yeah normal proud boys stuff. Yeah, freedom, proud of your boy.
Speaker 4: I think it's very funny.
Speaker 1: They Oh, Cody, you're not ready for what's coming.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I mean, oh yeah for listeners, which I'm sure you know this, but yeah, the Proud Boy's name came from Aladdin, Yes, the original original songs.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited to tell you this. So what we've read before is all that. The next thing that this lets us know is that what we've already read it, that's all that's required of a proud boy's meeting. And then the next thing that they usually like to do is play a song Station two. And then so the next part of this is the entire lyrics to the song Proud of Your Boy.
Speaker 2: Come on, they all.
Speaker 1: I think they sing it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well yeah.
Speaker 1: Let's see, I mean yeah, because there's like, yeah, there's stuff in here about how you're supposed to like, if you're going to a bar, you should try to find a bar that has Proud of Your Boy on the jukebox, which I don't know if that actually is a thing, because this is a song that was not in.
Speaker 4: The side of the movie.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know who.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm surprised that it's available to me to view like a version of it on like YouTube, like you, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sure it was started as like a DVD special features exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why would that, Why would any Yeah Disney musical be on a jukebox?
Speaker 1: I'm sure there. Well, that seems like maybe most of those most of them are now have like internet connections and ship oh there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But also most of them don't have very much music, at least the ones.
Speaker 3: Right, but like a jukebox, jukebox, I doubt they'll have and if they do, it's not going to have like a.
Speaker 4: Cut song from Aladdin.
Speaker 1: No, it'll be like almost certain right, Yeah, it'll be the best of Disney musicals, which Proud of your Boy is not not gonna be on them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think mythologies to Alan Murkin, but men. Sorry.
Speaker 1: My favorite musical based bit of comedy yeahubic wig. Yeah, have you guys ever did you guys ever hear that or read that Vice article where that guy just went to his local bar and played the voicer back in town over and over again for who he wasn't kicked him out. It's one of my favorite of internet comedy.
Speaker 3: The mulaney stand up bit about uh, he did the same thing for uh, What's new pussy Cats? Like it was just this slow process and he just tells the story of like watching this one.
Speaker 4: Dad at a table getting angrier and anger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's always good. So it does say right underneath the lyrics to the song, it says it is healthy to sing our anthem at least once a night, but this isn't always possible. Ideally we seek out venues that have a jukebox with this song available, So there you go.
Speaker 2: It is sing this at least once a night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's good for yah it is.
Speaker 1: It is funny that in this song the person is singing it says that they're a late bloomer, which isn't an inaccurate way to look at all of the Proud Boys. If late maybe never still needs to Yeah, yeah, they have some blooming yet to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, stunted maybe is another word out. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cody, if if if it had me, my drothers together, we would force you to get out your mandolin and play proud of your boy. But I just don't think anyone deserves that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, like, hey, I've never heard this song once. Yeah, I could guess it on the pot? Do we do on the podcast?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Uh, we're all play a song ever heard? Yeah, but I don't want to subject this uh people to this.
Speaker 1: No, No, you know what I think is a better idea, Cody, get out your mandolin, play this song. We'll go to ads so that only we hear it and none of the fans ever get to hear it.
Speaker 4: Mmmmm see if I can find out.
Speaker 1: I think that's a good plan. All right, motherfuckers, enjoy these ads. We're gonna listen to Tody Yeah, oh and We're bad Cody so fast. That was the best live music I think I've ever heard. Thank you and the way that you just extempt for thirty five straight minutes, it was really impressive. You added a lot to it.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: I felt it was honestly beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah we create Oh yeah, yeah no, if only we'd been recording.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bumped the recorder right well started and it was like, you know, something took me over, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were channeling exactly.
Speaker 2: The spirit is healthy to sing every day.
Speaker 4: I'm going to start doing it.
Speaker 1: I think we're all proud boys now, mm hmm. Okay, So now the next bit of this this packet is how to perform the three degrees.
Speaker 4: So all of the lyrics too proud of your Boy?
Speaker 1: Yes, this all of the lyrics to the cut Disney song proud of Your Boy. So here's how to perform the you know, the different degrees of membership first degree. All that's required here is that the proud boy publicly declares the following, I am a Western chauviness who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world. Public is open to interpretation. We don't allow anonymous contributions to the Proud Boys, because that isn't proud. We also don't accept trans men because they aren't boys. It is up to that chapter's discretion to determine how the public the first degree declaration. How public the first degree declaration is. At the very least, it must be said on video and submitted to the chapter. The very most is said in every possible public platform available. Second degree five Okay, oh no, oh, what's that, Cody? What you got?
Speaker 4: I just this is the whole everything. So it's just it's so silly.
Speaker 3: It's a phrase like I'm a Western showers who refuses to like you didn't do anything. Yeah, Like you're not even saying like I'm a we wasn't shown's and I'm proud of my heritage and my ancestors. You did act and why like there's so many things unpacked there they but like even the things we.
Speaker 1: Just had another one of these guys in Portland get arrested for being a child molester, Like you did not create the modern world. Your pieces a ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're fucking you're you're pissing on the modern world and being a monster.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, anyway, second degree, five serials. The counter, a brother not involved in this life, who counts each serial, well, who counts each serials, that's how it's written. After determining its validity, leads this ritual. Before the punching starts, the prospect ester repeat his first degree. Oh I am a Western chowvinist who refuses to apologies for creating the modern world. Then the counter says, you will now list five breakfast cereals. Well, the prospect recites the serials. Five proud boys must pound him shots to the head and blow the belt or discouraged, but not against the rules. The proud boy receiving his licks is not meant to fight back, although doing so does not negate his second greed degree. After the it's just like, yeah, I guess do whatever. Yeah, after the beating.
Speaker 4: Don't fight back, but like you can fight.
Speaker 2: Back, also you can. It's fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so goodeah.
Speaker 1: After the beating, the brother gets a hug from the counter as he says welcome aboard, and everyone says proud of your boy. Several times, just several, however, many more than once. You get more than two, yeah, not a couple it's several.
Speaker 3: So like you, yeah, you know more more than a couple, less than a you something like that.
Speaker 1: Proud Boys and secluded areas have tried to have friends give them their second degree and submit it to a chapter for verification. This doesn't work. Those in remote areas have to create their own chapter and make sure the five men punching them are at least first degree. Proud Boys. I love that. I love that there's some sad person out there who like asks whoever he technically calls a friend to be like, will you come over and punch me in brook? I want to get into this club.
Speaker 4: I need to.
Speaker 3: I've been practicing my I've been practicing my cereals, and I need you to come hit me.
Speaker 2: It's that is why the cereals.
Speaker 1: It's it's funny, it's dumb, like in some way. This is obviously we are in the process. I don't know when this will come out as opposed to those episodes, but as we record this, I'm in the process of putting together a massive series on like the the actual historical Illuminati and different secret societies, and like all secret societies, due to some extent, are based in like nonsense, like it's an important aspect of them as like weird nonsense. That is, it kind of takes everyone out of the regular world and puts them into a different, ideally heightened reality. So in some ways this is in line with that, but it's also like, you know, good secret societies would like pretend to do magical rituals and stuff. This is much sillier. So I don't know, I don't know the degree which this silly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, instead of like silly and like trying to be creepy or something like, which maybe is the point they want. They They're like, some of it is tongue in cheek obviously, but it is also very silly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's a it's good stuff. It's it's fun. So the next role like this is this is good that everyone's going to enjoy this, no wanks. Oh, a proud boy may not ejaculate alone more often than once every thirty days. That means he must abstain from pornography during that time, and if he needs to ejaculate, it must be within one yard of a woman with her consent. Thank god for that last. Oh, are.
Speaker 4: The honest good for them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? At least that's at least that's in there low bar.
Speaker 4: But they they gingerly stepped over that bar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they knocked their foot against that bar as they stepped over, and they a little bit, but they didn't quite fall down. Yeah, wouldn't get a few penalty points. But passing the woman may not be a prostitute.
Speaker 3: So wait, but also like the you can, I mean, you can look at porn without ejaculating.
Speaker 1: Uh yes, what is no?
Speaker 4: What is no porn? R?
Speaker 1: I think I think it it. I think maybe they're just acknowledging that none of them can avoid coming if they look at porn.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, no one follows this rule.
Speaker 1: No, I'm I'm I'm yeah, I'm sure they they all break it. But that's what meant for. Yeah, no prostitutes. I'm sure a lot of them break that role too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're gonna have no kids in there.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, yes, considering all right, so let me uh let me, let me finish reading this. So after this woman may not be a prostitute. This is our religion, and our pope is the religion's founder, Dante Nero. Men who are away from their wives for extended periods of time have have requested video conferencing as a way around the one yard rule. This is not allowed. Dante Neiro is like a comedian and mm a guy. I guess he was on Chappelle Show and Opie and Anthony a lot. Yeah, again, some of this is them. Oh, and he's a self help guru. Now, actually, let's go over to Dante Nero's website. Some of this is them fucking around. I'm sure a lot of this is them fucking around. And also at the same time, they come to take it very seriously because they're inherently ridiculous. People such are such are the confusing vagaries of right wing weirdos. So the third degree, you need the words proud boy tattooed anywhere on your body, and you must preserve the tenets of your first and second degree. There are no rules on how the words must look, though the enormous to pursue the traditional tattoo font of your There you go, that's good. I mean, I do know. I remember the fucking guy who I had to stand off with in Portland had proud boy tattooed on his forearms very visibly, and all of the photos of him like macing people and shooting them with paintball guns, and the proud boys were like, oh, he's not a proud boy. It sounds like he did the only thing you need to do to be I'm sure somebody hit him while naming breakfast.
Speaker 5: Cereals, like, yeah, if you're trying to like distance yourself from somebody that gets in trouble, it's.
Speaker 2: Not good that they permanently inked it on their body.
Speaker 1: No, that's a maybe a sign that you have it, that you're in a gang.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it certainly makes it easier to prosecute people, but that's funny. Fourth degree. This degree is loosely defined as engaging in a major conflict for the cause. Being arrested is not encouraged, although those who are immediately become fourth degrees because the court has registered a major conflict. Serious physical fights also count, and it's up to each chapter to determine how serious the conflict must be to determine fourth This regulation is not retroactive, and it only counts events that occurred after a brother was declared a proud boy. So that's good. Yeah, I mean this is a lotting people knew you got to get into Yeah, I got to get into fights. I do like that. You get it automatically if you get arrested.
Speaker 5: So I think a lot of people were getting their fourth at January sixth.
Speaker 1: Congrats everybody, you did it.
Speaker 2: Fineah, you did it, guys, you really did it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I hope you're proud.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If somebody gets skipping degrees, someone gets a third degree that before their second degree, the third degree is placed in a form of stasis until the previous degrees can be completed. This also works with those who get a fourth degree before their third. If the previous degrees are never completed, the degree remains in stasis. Pour one out for all the proud boys whose degrees are tragically in stasis. Everybody. That's that's a real heartbreaker, sorry, folks. Mm hmm yeah, tragic. Station four are politics. We are not a political group. We're a fraternal brotherhood like the Elks Lodge or the Shriners. We are a multi racial group that is socially liberal and welcomes gay members. Again, our only non negotiable rule is that you are a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world. Oh and they clarify here. Much confusion revolves around the word chauvinist, as women tend to assume it means sexist. It means a person displaying aggressive or exaggerated patriotism. You admit your exaggerating things for effect. That's cool.
Speaker 2: Wait, they're defining a show being a chauvinism. Being chauvinistic is being.
Speaker 3: Patriotic, Yeah, like Western chauven So like, technically chauvinism is just sort of like thinking, you're like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's believing that, like a certain thing is superior to everybody else.
Speaker 3: Like the West is the best and so on.
Speaker 1: Exactly, like you could like Volvo's chauvinist, right.
Speaker 3: But generally people associate chauvinism with the sexist part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's just where the term gets used the most. Yeah, for obvious reasons. Yeah, not to take it back exactly. Almost all our members are pro Trump, but there are exceptions, are Pope being one of them. So I guess Dante Airo doesn't like not a Trump guy, not a Trump guy. That's good for him. Diversity of thought, Oh wow, place of ideas. Dante Nero's web page finally loaded the Proud Boy Pope and it's advertised saying Man School two oh two. So that's good. I got to read this to you from Dante Niro's Man School site. In two thousand and six, I received a call from my friend in comedy mentor Patresa O'Neil to team up on a radio show. My eleven year experience is a male stripper gave me a perspective on male female social dynamics seldom experienced. Oh okay, that's good, that's fun. This website did yeah, long time to load. It took it took so fucking long to load. I do apologize. I'm sure Dante Nero's Man School is great, very excited Man School two two o two. I'm sure he's really ironed out a lot of the problem exactly. We disavow Nazis and don't want them at our meetups. I've seen a lot of Nazis at y'all's meetups. We disavow racists and don't want them at our meetups. We allow weak beta male versions to join because our fraternity is about helping them improve their lives, and that includes all men. If, however, a proud boy refuses to step up to the plate, if you doesn't heed our advice and try it. If he doesn't assimilate and engage with the group, you'll be asked to leave. Our founder Gavin McGinnis Peace be upon Him also often cites his ten Ways to Save Americal list as a compendium of proud Western beliefs. So, I guess take a look at that.
Speaker 4: Not going to do that?
Speaker 1: Are you sure, Cody? Are you sure you're not going to do that? Oh it's okay, Well check it out. You're never going to save America that way?
Speaker 4: Well I want to, so fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah you want to, Like that's what you were trying to do with the Bay of Pigs.
Speaker 4: I think I succeeded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I found The Blaze. Coverage of this outspoken comedians radical plan to save America in ten easy steps will likely rile up left and right. God, oh, I think they're gonna get it. Yeah, they're going to get into this in the Uh that's that's such a funny title from The Blaze. Currently being sued for sexual harassment because one of their chief hosts, Eliza Elijah Shaeffer, was a sex past who they had to fire. Oh really yeah, no, oh yes, they can't. His asked because he was a piece of shit. He was too big a piece of shit for the Blaze. Yeah, yeah, fucking hate that guy. All right, So these are the ten ways to save America. I think you're going to be surprised by some of these guys. Number one, Abolish prison. There are too many men in prison right now, and we need to fix this mass incarceration problem. This obviously doesn't mean bust open the gates right now. It means we need to start going in the opposite direction and recognizing the people we put are putting in cages or human beings. The following points lend themselves back to this one, but I don't know that that's a solid start, right Number two.
Speaker 2: Of the women in prison, though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, also like it. I mean they said like it was going to rile up the right and the left, and.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: Far but far we're good.
Speaker 1: Number two. Give everyone a gun. Not for free, obviously, but gun laws are too strict, and about eighty percent of the country and ninety percent of the Western world right now, it's mostly bad guys who have guns. Good guys need them too. This will help prevent crime. Look, guys, there are there, there are there are children. There are half a billion guns in the United States. If that is not enough of them to get into the hands of good guys, then that is not part of the problem.
Speaker 2: The more isn't going to solve it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like there are whatever you will think about gun control, the examples of the United States should show you more guns is not a thing that's going to change anything, right there. There are so many guns in this country.
Speaker 2: You can get a gun if you want. Yeah, I would like to see their research on the data.
Speaker 1: Point number three guns.
Speaker 3: Right, it's like give people guns, we'll actually sell them to people you can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're doing that now, Yeah, they're doing that in every state.
Speaker 3: They's like trying to get a gun but can't.
Speaker 5: You can get more guns than you can get abortions. I mean you know, sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The people who are trying to buy guns and can't are convicted felons, many of whom are proud boys, which I guess that that is what they're doing, right, Yeah. I mean a lot of them do have criminal records, like and did prior to joining number three.
Speaker 4: Well, then those don't count, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah they shouldn't because yeah, yeah, here's another good one. Legalized drugs. So that's good. Well, that's odd.
Speaker 4: That's where taken innervice.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, they do phrase this oddly. Take away the profits from drugs and you take away gangs, and soon prisons are losing their best customers.
Speaker 2: That's a I mean, I think that needs an edit pass.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's interesting. It's an odd way to phrase it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're like circling a real point there.
Speaker 1: They're circling a real point, which is that like the state is paying the private prison industry to keep people incarcerated. And also the increasing financialization of stuff like the ability of inmates to make phone calls is part of how that industry makes its money, and that's deeply predatory. That's a weird way to say that, but okay, I'll give it to you. I'll give that to you, proud boys. Number four, end welfare right now. We have incentivized single mothers. This is shattered families, especially for poor families. Stop rewarding single mothers for leaving their husbands, and we get the family back with fathers comes disciplined and employment with jobs comes less crime. Oh boy, Yeah, single moms are leaving their husbands because welfare is just so good.
Speaker 5: This this is all over the place, man, really is.
Speaker 1: Oh what a wild statement.
Speaker 4: What are these opinions? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean a lot of these guys, A lot of these guys had their wife's lead them, leave them because they're pieces of shit, probably who got arrested and sent to prison for committing some eating them sort of fucked up crime. Yeah, hitting them, selling fucking fentanyl like whatever. They're all who knows what what's going on. It's very funny that they're specifically like, the problem is too many women leaving their men. Well, maybe you guys are pieces of ship.
Speaker 4: Maybe you fucking suck.
Speaker 1: Yes, dig a little deeper on that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, didn't they say like a minute ago that they're not a political organization. Yes, but they're like, we gotta end welfare, we gotta do that, Like this is just a political political.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, they're very I mean obviously they're a political street gang. But you know who else is a political street gang?
Speaker 3: Uh fucking uh blue box, blue.
Speaker 1: Apron, Yeah you as Yeah, mhm. They they have they have a they have a gang, and I support that gang.
Speaker 3: They're gonna make you your food in little prepped boxes and you're gonna like it.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 1: Ah. We back having a good time, having a good time. Number five. Close the borders. We have strayed. We have strayed FROW. I think they meant to write from. We have strayed frow a merit based immigration policy and have replaced it with open borders. We need to build a wall and encourage assimilation. No more Spanish schools or Chinese schools. Everyone speaks English and patriots isn't disencouraged. Great gat good guys, good, good for you. Outlaws censorship. We had a band Chinese also, no more censorship, censorship incredibly funny. Oh my god. The West has thrived with the checks and balances open discussion provides. Without it, fascism thrives. We need to fight for free speech, just against the government, but against the people who want to shut it down. We are now policing ourselves worse than Big brother that needs to stop. Free speech includes all speech, good and bad, and a huge part of this brotherhood is making sure nobody is prevented from speaking. This is obviously our most important cause. Then why is it number five six? Cody six six, Sorry right above number seven. I've been already.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: We police each other worse than Big brother.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think that's a cancel culture reference, Cody.
Speaker 3: I think claiming that cancel culture is worse than Big Brother.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, because they're fine with Big Brother as long as Big Brother forces people makes it legal to speak Spanish. Oh all right, Well, what they don't like is cancel culture, saying, hey, that's that's kind of fucked up. Yeah, maybe you know.
Speaker 2: Cancel culture has absolutely led to.
Speaker 5: Lots of proud boy girls leaving their proud.
Speaker 1: Boy Yeah, it's cancel culture. When you can't hold down a job and then you hit your wife and she leaves.
Speaker 5: You gotta blame something other than yourself. Otherwise what do we do? And hear boys?
Speaker 3: So I guess we blame women, right, mm hmm, because we're proud boys, we shame the women.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 3: It's good stuffs, the most important one. So I'm glad we got to it finally.
Speaker 1: Yes, number seven, now venerate the housewife. Proud boys are encouraged to put a ring on it and knock her up. We need to make more proud boys. The younger encouraged to sow their wild oats. But as we get older, committing to a family becomes more and more important. With the family comes a deep respect for the housewife. We push back ag against the feminist notion that shaping human lives is somehow selling out. We see housewives assentient beings who have an incredible gift.
Speaker 2: So there you go, God babies, m M yeah.
Speaker 1: Proud, proud babies. Glorify the entrepreneur. Western liberalism scoffs at the rich and those who put it all on the line to improve our lives. We recognize the incredible sacrifice this takes, and we are in awe of all the great entrepreneurs throughout history who got us here. Proud of your entrepreneurs?
Speaker 4: Why don't they name any of them?
Speaker 1: I yeah, tell me a great question. Great question. Nine. Recognize the West is the best. This is just a hate fact. America was not stolen from the Indians and it was not built on slavery. A hate fact. Yeah, Europe and Britain were not built on colonization. We fought hard to be number one and we won. All other cultures are not really different.
Speaker 4: The kind of thing is that to say sorry, like, we.
Speaker 2: Didn't colonize. We fought hard and one.
Speaker 4: We thought take over, conquered.
Speaker 2: That ship like and then made it a colony.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sorry, and then in the middle of your sentence, I just couldn't. I couldn't. You couldn't contain it, I couldn't stop continue. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's uh, it's good.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: All other cultures are not merely different than us. They are worse. That's how that ends.
Speaker 3: Oh, so we didn't colonize or conquer anything. We merely fought and won against the losers who suck whose cultures.
Speaker 1: Who are every other culture in history?
Speaker 5: Again, I'd like to just check their sources and their data on where they're getting this information.
Speaker 2: Not really, Yeah, yeah, no, not not really.
Speaker 1: So next is shut down the government. We have no respect for the institutions that rob us of our hard earned wages. We don't expect another man to handle us our freedom and determine our destiny. We may not be anarchists, but we always want the government brought down to the absolute minimum. And it also needs to ban Chinese schools.
Speaker 3: Like you want to ban the government, but you also like want to make sure everyone has a gun and ban like other languages and to all these things.
Speaker 1: How are we going to do that?
Speaker 4: Hey, you gonna do it.
Speaker 1: There's a I forget which because it's some right winger. There's a conservative quote that I actually like the quote. They just don't actually they never mean it. But it's a I want a government small enough to drown in my bathtub, which is a thing that I want legitimately in a lot of ways, but is not a thing any conservative actually advocates for because they have increased and expanded the security state every chance they've gotten. They're lying to you.
Speaker 3: They're lyingment ban the government, but also like cops to like rough enemies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you want a government, you can drown in your bathtub. The cops can't have tanks. That's that's a basic classic part of it.
Speaker 2: These are at each other.
Speaker 5: Yeah it be boys, what'll it be?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So station five the end. This should serve as a general guide for starting your own chapter. There's been a lot of talk about whether a Muslim should be allowed in The Elders have not settled this, nor will they talk about an antiquated ban on abbos. I think they're talking about aboriginals. They yeah, yeah, that's the leaders of the Proud Boys. As what could they What else would that mean? I'm gonna check that. Is that like a slur.
Speaker 4: I think it's aboriginally. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my guess is it's a slur for Aboriginal people.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: Yes, the Racial Slur Database has come through.
Speaker 4: To get it.
Speaker 2: They will them all races.
Speaker 1: They sure did. Wow, there's some fascinating ones on here. Although the Racial Slurred Database listed as ABO, whereas the Proud Boys listed as ABBO. But there's numerous misspellings in this, so that doesn't really mean anything. Okay, I'm pretty sure that's what that is. There are other general guidelines that don't matter. We hate flip flops and cargo shorts. Fedoras are banned. We like to stick to classics like Levi's, Chuck Taylor, Van Earra's, Clark's Desert Boots, j Crue, Wingtips, Pendleton, Woolrich, Pilson, and Ray Bands. We classics. We encourage Proud Boys to be well dressed in colored shirts, especially when talking to the media. The uniform, which is not mandatory but highly encouraged for rallies, is a black Fred Perry polo with gold piping. A goal for the club is for people who try to shut down free speech to see a deep sense of fear when they see the black and gold appear at a rally. It signifies a group of men who are prepared to fight back. A recommended shoe is the black red Wing classic moccas and toe boot bootleg. Proud Boys t shirts are all over the internet and there is no official one as of yet. We encourage the free market in enjoy seeing Proud Bois benefit from their own club. Each individual chapters have full autonomy. We fully believe in chapter writs and have no mandatory terms outside of the West is the Best. This is not a Gavin McGinnis fan club. Although the movement was created via the Gavin McGinnis show, many members haven't even seen the show. This is about taking our civilization back. This is about rebuilding the patriarchy. There are dozens of chapters and they are all over the world. We have a Proud Boy in the White House Lucian Wintrich not anymore. And yeah, we have a Proud Boys making international headlines as they destroy the left. Mike Cernovich, Charles C. Johnson again not political, though household names. There are charity events, fundraising mac rallies for free speech and legions of Proud Boys girls and even a comedy tour not anymore. We are creating documentary shows, podcasts and changing the course of history. It's incredible to be It's an incredible time to be proud of who you are. We tried shame and apologies. It didn't work. It's more than just a time to say no, it's time to fight, which they did on j six and it didn't didn't go well for them, And.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they didn't get to hang out.
Speaker 1: So that's all very funny.
Speaker 4: That's extremely funny.
Speaker 3: I do like the they slipped in that they prefer moccasin toad boots.
Speaker 4: But also it's like, I mean, it's a boot that it draws from like moccasins.
Speaker 2: Oh right right, But also you should finish your sentence.
Speaker 3: Oh just that like it's you know, they're like this big like Western civilization. We invented it, were the best, We did everything.
Speaker 4: Well, why are you using that the cultures? Oh for your boots, why do you prefer moccasins?
Speaker 2: Taken?
Speaker 4: A few things taken, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about what happened after all of these Proud Boys get arrested. So January sixth, they're very happy. There's another manual they have, Yeah, what to do. No, they had not, so they had not really prepared properly for this. And it's it's very funny because like in the wake of everything falling apart for them, there was a like a signal voice chat thing that they had that again got recorded or sorry it was through telegrams, so they had like a big This was in like February, I think, first after it became clear that the Feds were coming for everybody who was at j sixth, where they had this like big panicked meeting. And it's it's very funny, like because they they had all of these different like voice notes where they had talked about storming the capitol before and then after this everybody's panicking. All of the people who weren't at January sixth were like yelling at the people who were at January sixth and being like, you guys have fucked us. Didn't have any kind of op SEC and like now everyone's going to get arrested and we're screwed, Like and Antifa has better op SECT than we do. It's really funny. So yeah, that's good, very funny.
Speaker 4: I like taking so long to get to that conclusion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, obviously, look we're laughing. The Proud Boys are still a threat. They still are an organization that can do that, like, will continue to do damage. They've been behind a lot of these like school board meetings. You know, there's always Proud Boys at these protests that like drag shows and LGBT key events. Like, they're still dangerous and fucked up. But it is worth noting that for all of this like rhetoric they have about being this great fraternal organization of real men who understand masculine values, the instant the state crackdown, they all fucking rolled on each other.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's because they aren't proud men. They're proud boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they certainly weren't proud. When the FBI came to their doors. They became less proud uh and more boys.
Speaker 2: M Yeah. Yeah. Anyway, Well this was a fun little tree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody happy, Everybody feel good about proud. I'm proud of my boy Cody.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: The Bay of Pigs thing, Yeah, I am.
Speaker 4: Proud of that.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't support the Bay of Pigs, but I'm proud of Cody for getting out of his comfort zone.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's a lot for you, Cody. That's a really good deal.
Speaker 5: We all know that you don't like to go outside, you don't like to interact with people or exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, and I know I can just remember that for years before that, you would always say, you know, whenever we got to talking, you'd be like, I just I just don't think I'm ever going to attempt to overthrow a sovereign nation using CIA mercenaries. And I'm just proud of you for trying, Cody, you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: You know I've wasted time, I've wasted me, so say I'm slow for my age, late bloomer. Okay, I've been some son, some pride and some joy, but I'll go these lousing up, messing up, screwing up times.
Speaker 1: Yes, definitely, definitely not that. I can see why they left that one on the cutting room floor. Yeah, we don't, we don't. Maybe we don't need that one. And what was it? Moulan? Oh? Is it Aladdin? Okay? Okay, that no, that makes a little more sense. That makes.
Speaker 4: Some say a gold brick a goof off, no good, But that couldn't be all that I am.
Speaker 5: I just really like to think of them singing this at their meeting and like once, shoot, I didn't sing the song, yet today, I gotta do it before.
Speaker 2: It's like laying in this bed softly.
Speaker 5: Softly to yourself, thinking it to your kid as a lulla by help you get to sleep. The proud babies, by the way, proud babies, baby.
Speaker 2: It didn't quite land when I said it earlier.
Speaker 4: So exactly, you gotta be proud of your thank you.
Speaker 2: Said, I'm a little proud baby. Okay, speaking of things you're proud of. To you to have anything you'd like to plug.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't they call him instead of proud boys, girls call them proud babes.
Speaker 1: That's something right, but that does not that doesn't imply possession.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not proud boys. Like the way you read it, it's like with an apostrophe.
Speaker 1: The girls property of boys. Girl. Ye, yeah, exactly exactly, Sophie.
Speaker 5: To answer your question, Yeah, we've got shows YouTube channels called Some More News. Our podcast is called even More News. You can listen to them both in the same audio feed. Cody, you take it away with the rest of those are.
Speaker 4: All true things.
Speaker 3: You can also watch the yeah, like the YouTube channel. Like you said, we've got our own personal uh social media accounts. If you look up our names, We've got a Patreon dot com slash, some more news, and we got merch with Warmbow on it.
Speaker 4: Okay, this isn't I know, this is just like saying all the things.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got a show, some more news, even more news to check them out. We love you. Hey, what's going.
Speaker 2: But that's what we got.
Speaker 1: All right, Well that's all that we have to until next week. This has been Behind the Bastards, a podcast that will continue on from now until the heat Death of the Universese m h in the by rise, It's in the bylaws.
Speaker 2: Behind the Bastards is a production of cool Zone Media.
Speaker 1: For more from cool Zone Media, visit our website Coolzonemedia dot com, or check us out on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.