Speaker 1: Afrado is back in style. Welcome to the revolution away coming to your center. The way I get to saying you a conscious song.
Speaker 2: Sean Hennity show more either Scene, his information on freaking News and more bold inspired solutions for America. All right, thank you, Scott Channon, and thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 1: Let me give you a toll free number.
Speaker 2: We'd love to hear from you today and I'm sure many of you a lot have a lot to say. And on Breaking News eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program Big News today. And let me caution all of you, don't get giddy over this. This this is not a real you got to understand up front. This was never supposed to happen. So there's a minor victory in that. However, this is the low hanging fruit when it involves Hunter Biden and the Joe Biden what I call bribery and money laundering scandal allegations. The gun charge was the low hanging fruit. By the way, a Fara charge would be low hanging fruit as far as I'm concerned. But that's separate in a part. Now, is it progress? Yeah, it's progress. But before we get into the specificity of what's in this this these three charges that Hunter is now facing, you got to understand. The plan was to cover for Hunter Biden. The plan was put in effect, the plan was being fully executed. The plan got thwarted by two people. I'll explain in a second. The plan was is that, Okay, we're going to delay, delay, delayed, delayed, delay, let the statute of limitations run out on very significant and serious tax charges that they otherwise would have brought against Hunter Biden run by a guy. Well, you know, how does it How long does it take David Weiss to figure out that that Hunter Biden had X number of dollars come in that he didn't pay taxes on that. And it's not a hard thing to figure out. I mean, all of us have to pay our taxes. I mean the amount of pain and detail and the number of people I have to hire every year to do my stupid taxes, it's it's mind dumbing because I know, God forbid, if a comma is out of place, you know that they'll they'll want to throw me in jail for fifty years and throw away the key. So I make sure I pay all my taxes. I tell everybody all the time, don't be stupid paying taxes. They will they won't catch you, they will find you. You know, if you know, it's like unbelievable. I know more people that have been harassed. Especially you know, you always get harassed the most if you live in New York, or you live in New Jersey, or you live in California and you move to another state because you want to lower the tax burden and you're tired of burdens and regulation. Oh, they'll follow you to your grave.
Speaker 1: There are more.
Speaker 2: Tax irs tax collectors from New York down in Florida than there are in New York. And they're all going after anybody that dares to make the move. And then you have to prove your innocence. You have to prove you live there. You have to provide evidence and phone records and doctors' records, and I mean it is insane, and God, God forbid you kept the house in New York. Maybe you want to go up to New York and visit your friends that you left behind once a year, twice a year, and you want your own house to do it, and you're able to afford it. Oh God forbid the position you're in there. But anyway, I digress here for a second. We now know David Weiss slow walk the entire investigation. We know because of IRS whistleblowers. We know because of the bi whistleblower. We know because these guys put it all on the line and they told us that nothing was the same, that Hunter Biden was getting special treatment from day one, including how you know, why does it take four or five years to investigate Hunter Biden's finances. You get his bank accounts, you get suspicious activity reports, you put them together, you ask some questions, you put them under oath, and you know they certainly when they wanted to charge Donald Trump, it went pretty quick. They just waited to an election year to do it because they'd maximize their political benefit. So in the case of Hunter Biden, the original plan of David Weiss was to let him let this statute of limitations run out on many charges, which they did, then have no charges at all. Now, that planned, unfortunately for them, fell apart. Fortunately for Hunter. Good for justice, but it's not equal justice, because all of a sudden, these rascally little creatures came out of the woodwork called whistleblowers. You know, the very people the Democrats used to praise. They don't praise whistleblowers like they used to anymore. They only like hearsay whistleblowers, non whistleblowers, and only like whistleblowers if they're going to say bad things about Donald Trump. But here you have multiple irs whistleblowers telling the story about how Hunter Biden was given favorite and special treatment, and how usual investigative techniques were not being used, and that they found a lot of activity that they found untoured. That if it was any any one of you listening to me, they would go after you and they would demand payment on the money you owed, or you'd be facing criminal charges.
Speaker 1: Not Hunter.
Speaker 2: They let the statute of limitations run out now anyway, so that took away plan A, the plan A of David Weiss, who had investigated this four or five years, an godly amount of time, not necessary, but it certainly allowed for the statute of limitations to run out. So his plan was not to charge Hunter at all. We found out then we find out from the Irs whistleblowers. Then we get to hear from them all of a sudden that changes the equation. So they very quickly meet with Hunters attorneys and hobble together that sweetheart slap on the risk plea deal that resulted in no jail time for Hunter Biden. On tax issues, there were misdemeanor tax charges that would have resulted in no jail time had the judge in Delaware signed off on it. Then within the plea agreement they buried deep inside the gun charge provisions an immunity deal for hunt Unter Biden. And you know this is the gun diversion program that they were going to allow him in. And now the judge doesn't see this plea agreement until the morning that the judge is expected to sign off on the plea agreement, because just because the prosecutor and just because the defense come to an agreement, the judge still has to sign off on it. Well, this judge decided not to be a rubber stamp and actually spent the time to read the document and found in the gun in the plea deal gun provision diversion paragraphs complete immunity on any other charges for Hunter Biden. Then the judge asked a very astute question asking the prosecutor, have you ever seen a case a deal like this in the past. Basically, the judge is saying, I see exactly what the hell you're trying to do here. You're trying to give this guy a sweetheart deal with no jail time and treat him differently than anybody else would be treated, and give him a gun diversion off ramp so he doesn't have to spend time in jail like anybody else. And so right there, and then once the prosecutor said no, your honor. So if the prosecutor never saw a deal like this before, why did they offer that deal to Hunter? Because just as the FBI informant and whistleblower and the irs whistleblowers were saying, Hunter was given kid gloves special treatment from the get go. Okay, So then they're in the courtroom and they're trying to resolve this and the defense here is that their immunity portion is going to be removed, and they're like, we're not pleading guilty to that because they wanted the deal that they had originally agreed to. As a matter of fact, the defense has been fighting behind the scenes to the prosecutors to stick to the original agreement. Unfortunately, the judge kind of stymied that, and that then forced this prosecutor in the interim became the special counsel. Now that's relevant because and this was news that broke yesterday. Even that became very very relevant because we know that the IRS whistleblowers were taking contemporary contemporaneous notes on everything that happened. Here. The FBI agent involved in the Hunter probe does not believe. I'm sorry, the IRS whistleblower, Gary Shapley, alleged the prosecutorial decisions were all influenced by politics. Prosecutor said he was not the deciding person. Now those are in the notes of Gary Shapley, the contemporaneous notes that he took, saying that David Weiss said he did not have the authority, He was not the decide person on whether to charge the president's son. And then, of course the main DOJ denied his ass for special council status which would have given him that authority. And yet under oath before Congress, this guy, David Weiss said that in fact, he did have the he was the deciding person, that he was granted the authority to go into other jurisdictions like California and Washington DC as part of his investigation. But you got these bombshell notes taken from the IRS whistleblower by the IRS whistleblower in real time. Now they're public, and they're pretty damning as it comes to David Weiss. Then it raises questions about the Attorney General Merrick Garland's involvement in all of this. All right, So now Plan A blows up, which is no charges at all. Plan B blows up because of the IRS whistleblower, the sweetheart deal, and the judge stops and looks and reads the gun diversion part of the plea agreement. And so now today is Planed C, which they didn't want to get to because all along, for the five years, they've been given Hunter special treatment. And as a result, well what do we have? We have Hunter Biden being indicted three felonies false statement in the purchase of a firearm, false statement related to information required to be kept by Federal Firearms licensed dealers, and possession of a firearm by a person who is an unlawful user of or addicted to controlled substances. Now, on charge one, he's facing a possibility of twenty five years in prison. Seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars fine and that's I'm sorry. Total is twenty five years in prison. Count one is ten years in prison, two hundred and fifty thousand dollars fine, three years supervise release. Count two five years in prison, two hundred fifty one thousand dollars fine, three years supervise release. Count three ten years in prison to two hundred and fifty thousand dollars fine, three years supervise release. Count one is on October twelfth, twenty eighteen, while trying to buy a Cult Cobra revolver in Delaware, Hunter quote provided a written statement on Form forty four seventy three certifying that he was not an unlawful user of and addicted to any stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance, when in fact, he knew that statement was false and fictitious.
Speaker 1: Count two.
Speaker 2: On October twelfth, twenty eighteen, while trying to buy a Cult Cobra revolver in Delaware, Hunter knowingly made a false statement in representation to the gun store he was shopping at, a licensed federal dealer in that defendant. In that the defendant, Robert Hunter Biden, certified on Form forty four to seventy three, certifying that he was not an unlawful user of, and are addicted to any stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance, when in fact he knew that statement was false and fictitious. Count three Honor about October twelve, twenty eighteen, Through honor about October twenty third, twenty eighteen, in Delaware, Hunter, knowingly knowing that he was an unlawful user of, and addicted to any stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance, did knowingly possess a cult cobra firearm. Said firearm have been shipped and transported into interstate commerce. This is only because they got caught. They got caught by the irs whistleblowers, the FBI whistleblower, and an honest judge in Delaware that picked up the gun diversion provision. Basically full on amnesty for Hunter, get out of jail, free, card, free immunity for Hunter.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is our number. Now Joe Biden is speaking, We're going to grab some of this about Hunter being indicted. See what he has to say about it. I know some of you are like, well, Hanny, you know you got to take something here. The only reason this did not happen by design after four or five years. This was not done out of real justice. This was done because they got caught.
Speaker 1: That's the only.
Speaker 2: Reason this was done. Please understand that Plan A was no charges. Plan B was a sweetheart deal with no jail time and a gun diversion program. Only because of a whistleblower and a judge did we even get to Plan B.
Speaker 1: Well, we got there because of the whistleblower.
Speaker 2: Then. The only reason we got to where we are today is because the judge picked up in the gun provision part of the plea agreement, the immunity aspect that they threw into that deal.
Speaker 1: That was unprecedented, you know, I mean it was.
Speaker 2: So telling, the judge saying asking the prosecution, do you ever see a deal like this before? Imagine that question a judge. Now, judge asked you a question. I guess unless you're James Camy, or you know, any of the people that signed the phize applications, you're okay to lie to the judges. It's okay for him because he has a higher purpose, a higher honor. Than the rest of us, so he can light a fize the court judges just like everyone else did. Knowing what you know, now, would you still do it?
Speaker 1: And I know what I know?
Speaker 2: Now you knew it, then that's the problem. But they got away with it. So the only thing they had left to do here is go for the low hanging fruit and hope that this satiates, This satisfies the issue of equal justice. This, this was not done. It was done because they got caught. They got caught, they got called out by whistleblowers, they got caught, they got called out by a judge, and now Hunter got charged. That one should have been a no brainer on day one exposing left wing media bias. No stone left unturned at The Sean Hannity Show is back on the air twenty five to the top of the hour. Thank you for being with us. E one hundred nine to FOURT one shown on number.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Occasionally something comes along that changes the game drastically for the better cell phones, jet engines.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Recently, Rhino Medals, America's leading safe manufacturer, launched an amazing new safe design and falls into this category. It's called safe X and it means you get the anti pride protection and security of safes that cost thousands and thousands more. You get it for a fraction of the cost, and for only seven hundred and forty nine bucks, you can get Rhino's most popular full size fire rated safe X gun Safe curbside delivered to your home. And if you don't believe me, look for yourself. In Rhino's pritest the safe has outperformed other brands that cost five times as much. Now if you go watch there side by side break in testing videos, check them out. Very impressive. Rhinosafe dot com, Rhino spelled like the Animal, r h I n O s.
Speaker 1: A f fe dot com.
Speaker 2: Other Safe Metals vault doors are also on sale as much as a thousand bucks off. Look, I've owned plenty of guns safes over the year's plenty of them, and I can tell you without a doubt, Rhino Metal safes are better in every way than anything I've ever had or seen before.
Speaker 1: It's that good.
Speaker 2: All their safes are backed by the best warranties and they have the best support system. Rhinosafe dot com, r H I n O s A f E dot com.
Speaker 1: You know more.
Speaker 2: I got to think about this I probably should have spent more attention on it yesterday. Is the marching orders put out by the Biden war rule has been building up this war room, both inside and outside of government. In this particular case, this war room is being led by some guy named Ian SAMs. Ian Sam's has been commenting regularly on guests on my show Hannity and on the radio show apparently and anyway. His title is a special assistant to the President's senior advisor and spokesman for the White House Council's office. And he declared that it's quote time for the media to do more to scrutinize House Republicans, and they're demonstrably false claims that they're basing on impeachment. On this impeachment stunt, like you know, think about that, the government is calling on their allies, they're calling in reinforcements in the media because the Republicans have gotten to the point where they have exposed the president as being a complete eat and total fraud and liar, saying he never spoke to his son, brother or anybody for that matter about their foreign business deals and being exposed the entire family into a racket. Call it whatever, you want, that is taking in tens and tens of millions of dollars from countries, and apparently they're doing so being led up by Hunter, his son at the time addicted to drugs.
Speaker 1: Sad thing.
Speaker 2: If people are addicted to drugs, I mean not I don't wish that on anybody.
Speaker 1: But you know, how.
Speaker 2: Well, what kind of job are you capable of performing if you're addicted to crack?
Speaker 1: I don't think you.
Speaker 2: Function if you're an addict that well, that you can perform at such a high level that you're going to do business deals with the Bank of China, You're going to do business deals with CEFC, the Chinese energy conglomerate, that you're going to do energy deals with Ukraine and Barisma, they're oil and gas giant, or do business deals with Russian oligarchs.
Speaker 1: Am I boring you as you yawning?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: What are you yawning about it?
Speaker 3: I work for a very demanding boss. I apologize occasionally, I yawned.
Speaker 1: Okay, you don't have but one boss.
Speaker 3: You know, everybody's not like Joe. You know, none of us get naps in the middle of the day.
Speaker 1: Man, Man, isn't God your boss?
Speaker 3: Also?
Speaker 1: God? Is everyone's boss. That's correct. Good answer, Jason.
Speaker 3: That was a weird question from Jason.
Speaker 2: That came out from You're a little too huffy about Oh you're got one boss, and.
Speaker 3: It's like, well you always say that, Snap, Well.
Speaker 1: I have said in the past.
Speaker 3: I'm ridiculous all of a sudden, it's to be.
Speaker 1: A little humble. I am. I want, I would never want anything but being humble.
Speaker 3: Not your heart be troubled. I'm wide awake.
Speaker 2: But if I were ever, you know, in a position where I was supposed to bow before any human being but because of their title, or if I was a woman, I'd had a curtsy, you know, not having to learn a curtsey.
Speaker 1: I'm not curtseying before anybody.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't curtsy before God anyway. I would fall to my knees and pray and pray.
Speaker 1: Don't give me what I deserve. Don't give it. Don't give us what we do.
Speaker 3: Every night I say the same thing. I'm like, Lord, I know I did not do my best today. I am trying.
Speaker 1: You did not do your best yesterday. All over me?
Speaker 2: Oh God, oh man, you are not on your best. Yesterure crying like a liberal. Oh gosh, but I'm not. I wouldn't bow before anybody, but you're supposed to bow when you meet the king.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, how about the king. I'll bow before God. That's it.
Speaker 2: And in his son Jesus, that's for me. That's all the bow when you're getting out of me.
Speaker 3: I don't mind the popping circumstances.
Speaker 1: I do certain certain situations not happening. I'm sorry you would do that. You're not shocked to hear it? No, No, it's called sarcast mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Anyway, the media mob's been carrying their water the whole time. I mean, think about what we learned this week. Think about, you know, all of a sudden we learn that David Ignatius he just can't take it anymore over at the Washington Post and has to say Joe shouldn't run in twenty twenty four. Then you think of Joey Scarborough. I used to like Joe Scarborough. And when I knew back in the day.
Speaker 3: Were you drinking holly?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Probably, But I remember when I remember exactly where I was outside my house at the time. I don't live in the same house, and I remember him calling and screaming they're.
Speaker 1: Stealing the election. They're stealing the election. This is in two thousand, twenty three years ago. He should be arrested for speaking like that. He was screaming it at me.
Speaker 3: Somebody called it anyway.
Speaker 1: So I mean, look, I don't think he believes half the crap he says. I just don't. I just think he's doing it for a paycheck.
Speaker 3: Because he scared of Meka.
Speaker 1: Maybe did you think Mika turned them more liberal?
Speaker 3: I just think he scared Amka and every freaking one.
Speaker 2: I just think he's you know, he's works at ms DNC, and if you want to work over at ms DNC, you got to be a radical leftist. I'd rather be unemployed. I'd rather go back to painting houses. I'd rather wash dishes again. I'll go back to those days. Actually, they didn't have dish washing machines and restaurants. When I washed dishes, I had to do it all by hand. Pots and pans.
Speaker 1: Used to have those.
Speaker 2: Remember that, Oh it was hot as I made it. And by the way, there were days I had so much work to do that water looked pretty filthy and I was still cleaning those dishes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, details you could probably keep to us.
Speaker 2: You know the steel you know that big steel will thing you know for pots, Like the chef didn't care was sitting there. I'd come in Friday night. Pot's sitting there from Tuesday night. I mean, oh, you know with like feticini underneath it. You know what it's like to scrub that sucker claim? You know?
Speaker 1: No, I mean none that I know of. Nobody called me.
Speaker 2: Nobody called the restaurant and said, you know, just so you know, I got food poisoning the dirty dishes. We've traced it back to them. You're a dishwasher. Now we have New York Times calumnist. I guess he wants to get in on the act. First it was Well, first it was more Ene Doubt. Then it was Van Jones and David ac James Carvell. Yesterday David Ignatius. Uh, now you got another New York Ross doubt. That is that how you say his name? I'm pretty sure analyzing the president's of parent decline and a published you know, peace Wednesday, he thinks he's a conservative. Not a conservative. You know, they keep saying over and over again in the media. There's no evidence that's what that's what their montage, their mantra is.
Speaker 1: Republicans have literally been looking for evidence of this four years and have not yet found any. His real speaker is now greenlighting an investigation into Biden without any evidence of wrongdo it. I'm going to reiterate to the audience because we need to be clear. There is not evidence.
Speaker 3: Well, they don't have evidence yet to prove that very serious allegation.
Speaker 1: Again, no evidence that we have seen. As for evidence, though there hasn't been.
Speaker 2: Any House Republicans have still not delivered any proof of President Biden directly benefiting from his son's business dealings. Oh, no evidence at all. So let me guess the tens of millions of dollars that Hunter and his associates made. I'm sure there's money well deserved. And we're going to believe the lie that Joe Biden knew nothing about it, as he's been saying all along.
Speaker 1: Is that? Is that what they want you to believe?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: Does it not raise any questions in your mind? Why would a president lie about speaking to his son, brother and anybody for that matter, about their foreign business deals. Does it not matter that a communist Chinese energy company that Hunter says, I am sitting next to my father. And then five days later, you know, after they shake this poor guy down, five million dollars or ten million dollars whatever it was, ending up in their bank account one of their shell corporations. Do any of these shell corporations raise anybody's eyebrows? Does the fact that Joe not only lied, but the fact that he was on phone calls with Hunter and foreign business partners, does that not raise any suspicion in your mind?
Speaker 1: Is that not evidence to you?
Speaker 2: The fact that it was official Obama administration policy to give a billion in loan guarantees after an interagency agreement to Ukraine in October of twenty fifteen. And then of course Bericeman executives are freaking out and panicked and need DC help. And behold, Hunter is in Dubai meeting with Pariceman executives and they called Joe. Five days later, he is in Ukraine leveraging one billion of our tax dollars that he was supposed to give Ukraine to get a prosecutor fired in six hours, and son of am Bee, they fired him. And the net result of that, as Hunter continues to get paid. There's no suspicion there. And what about the Bank of China. Did you know you have Goldman Sachs and Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan Chase, and you know I would figure that if China is going to spend a billion billion five invested private equity, that they'd probably want to go with one of the big banks and one of the big financial firms or private equity firms in Wall Street.
Speaker 1: No, they went with the.
Speaker 2: Guy that's submitted to being addicted to crack. Well, why are we doing Why are they getting paid all those millions from China? Which Joe lied about that too. Why did Joe leverage the billion? The Sun continues to make money? But he admitted he had no experience an energy oil gas coal of Ukraine. That's not evidence. We won't call that evidence. Won't call any of this evidence.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Nancy Pelosi, I love this answer. Refused to answer definitively. Last night, when asked whether she thought that Joe Biden would drop out of the race, she conceded Joe Biden may drop out of the twenty twenty four race, then smirked, laughed, dodged the question, and asked if she thinks Kamala Harris should run to be reelected as vice president. She gave another evasive answer asked if she thought what she thought about that Pelosi, you know, when pressed about whether his career will continue beyond you know, her answer was if she thought there's any chance he doesn't continue running, you know, I hope not. I hope not, and then says about Vice President Kamala Harris, well, she doesn't do much anyway.
Speaker 1: Kamala Harris the best running mate for this president.
Speaker 4: He thinks so, and that's what matters. And by the way, she's very politically astute. I don't think people give her enough credit. She's of course values based consistent with the president's values. In the rest people shouldn't underestimate what Kamin Harris brings to the table.
Speaker 1: And do you think she is the best running mate?
Speaker 4: Though she's the vice president of the United States. So people say to me, well, why isn't she doing this or that? Said, because she's the vice president. That's the job of description. You don't do that much.
Speaker 1: You don't do that much.
Speaker 2: Certain that it didn't do much on the border, Man White House called for a letter to the media urging the scrutiny on the Biden inquiry.
Speaker 1: I love that, do you know outrageous? That is that?
Speaker 2: I mean sending out talking points. Here are the talking points for the media. There's no evidence, all of you start repeating, there is no evidence at all whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Unreal.
Speaker 2: But anyway, the White House is making an overt but I guess covert effort. But this is what they're doing. These are really strange times. You know, Now, what's David Wi's going to do is David Wis's going to do a deep dive into all of this, or it's going to take the Republicans. I think it's going to take the Republicans and more whistleblowers and other evidence rising and coming out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Hunter Biden, by the way, meeting with.
Speaker 2: Associates at the Naval Observatory when Joe was the Vice president, and then they were all the meetings that took place at the White House and all the Rosemont Seneca partners meeting at the White House. Oh, I'm sure they were just talking about the weather again, right Biden. Then VP Biden signed off on talking points for a Hunter Biden's business partner that broke yesterday. Email shows Vice President Joe Biden approved talking points on Burisma for Hunter's business associate. That email dated December fourth, twenty fifteen. Wow, that's the same day that Hunter was in Dubai with Parisman executives. Anyway, James Comer sent a letter to the National Archives Records Administration requesting unrestricted special access to communications between then Vice President Joe Biden's office and Hunter. Well, apparently on that very date, I know, a mere coincidence, five days before he leveraged the billion dollars.
Speaker 1: IRS.
Speaker 2: Whistleblower Gary Shapley has his contemporaneous notes. We now have them. Yeah, that's when David Weiss said, I don't have charging authority. I'm not the deciding person, contradicting a sworn testimony before Congress.
Speaker 1: There's no evidence. None of this is evidence.
Speaker 2: Tens of millions of dollars, the all of the shell corporations they funnel money through, all of the grandchildren they got paid, all of the bidens that got paid. Now, I will say this, I'm getting a little tired of waiting for the bidens to be subpoena and testifying before Congress.
Speaker 1: That's gotta happen. I asked Jim Jordan about that last night. All right, when we come.
Speaker 2: Back we'll get some reaction to Hunter, Biden's indictment on the gun charges, three felonies, and what the real charges hopefully one day will be, but not just Hunter, but Joe anyway, John Solomon, Greg Jarrett, and we'll look at the economy. We have had more bad economic news than I can name in these three seconds quick break right back