Speaker 1: That's recording.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's recording. Hey, hi, Scott, Look the MIC's not in my face.
Speaker 1: Guys, what hold on a second. I'm gonna I'm recording. Also because I don't trust you.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter if you're recording on that one, because those you're double micing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I don't trust you. This thing is not gonna work.
Speaker 2: It is gonna work.
Speaker 3: It isn't.
Speaker 2: That's so lame looking.
Speaker 3: That's fine. So is this in my mouth?
Speaker 2: Everything? It's well, I asked you to adjust it before you know what. Hold on, you know what, I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: I gonna do it. He's gonna play it. It's not gonna come back.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Here we go. You heard that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they did or not.
Speaker 1: They didn't live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Hi, everybody welcome. This is our fun new setup.
Speaker 3: Is it fun?
Speaker 2: It is fun?
Speaker 3: How do you think it sounds?
Speaker 2: Remember how you always wanted the stupid man box to be changed, and then I got a stupid man box with microphones, and now we're doing it back in the stupid man box. And now you're still complaining that we're not doing on that box. You know what?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: We take a step back?
Speaker 3: Does not even take a step back?
Speaker 2: Andy, take a step back? It makes me nervous, take a step back. Yeah, but we don't know how it sounds happen.
Speaker 3: Why don't we test?
Speaker 1: Why didn't we test it? Because they know how a roadcaster work? Yeah, but look how you got the big arm in your face? How can you have pushed it? O? No, No, I got my stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah you do. There is literally no room for me. Your hoarning is becoming.
Speaker 3: It's not horney. I have paperwork that I got a real job here.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know yeah? Yeah, that's the Bluey song.
Speaker 3: Can you hear it? There's no speaker there.
Speaker 1: Mom, I don't know. I get levels of this. I don't know what's going on. I've never actually watched blue except a little bit.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I like that. It makes me feel more comfortable. So what is it? Mom? Dad?
Speaker 2: And who? I don't know, but I know my god daughter Tiana loves Bluey like.
Speaker 1: I was in a hospital a couple of weeks ago, and I was just the kids were casual, going crazy, they were loving it, casual.
Speaker 2: I was in a hospital don't ask, don't ask.
Speaker 3: No, No.
Speaker 1: I was in a doctor's office with my kid hospital in hospital and blue was on the TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't ask, and all the kids were all so excited.
Speaker 3: Made him so happy. Yeah, the perfect place.
Speaker 2: It is a cute cute chow, I will say so. The reason I played the I love having so much space now. Usually I have to like look up and the whole time like I'm looking up. You've had it so easy this whole time with your crane arm. The reason I played the Bluey is because of the Bluey cereal O. How many box of this did you get? Just one?
Speaker 1: Thanks to our friends at General Mills they sent this to us. Whoo oh, and there's a little hide and seek on the back.
Speaker 2: Look, there's your little pone. There's your little pony. Clippity clop, clippity clop. Such a pretty pony. But I have that at home or it's a real what.
Speaker 1: When when my huh kids were really little, we had this pink pony that they would ride on and you would squeeze the ear and go and then would go, such a pretty pony.
Speaker 2: Clippity club clippity clop. Cool.
Speaker 1: The battery still works when they were little. I go up in the attic every once in a while and I push it and I get teary eyed.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm just picturing you in your attic, surrounded by just stuff, crying while you touch a little pony's ear. It's probably the batteries, right, It's like sometimes.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they're leaking acid all over the place. But yeah, no, my attic is full of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a hoarder's paradise. Anyway, keep spending most of knives living in Scott. He's horder paradise. So what's recording right now? Where is it on a card or something? Yes, it's recording on a card, Scott.
Speaker 3: I t want to make sure the cloud audio?
Speaker 2: Yeah, cloud audio?
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Where's my phone?
Speaker 3: I don't know, don't worry about it. What do you feel naked? Well?
Speaker 2: I need just in case about you're good, they'll call me instead. Oh yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: So this is bluey cereal. Uh it doesn't.
Speaker 1: It's lightly sweetened corn cereal, that's all it says. But there's blue dust on it.
Speaker 2: Blue dust.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's just like the Captain crunchback there, the artic blast. Yeah, all right, let's see.
Speaker 2: Okay, you ready. It could be like that one because General Mills.
Speaker 3: No, Andrew, that's Quaker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Quaker.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say that. They look pretty much like same, except they look moldy. These are like little pellets.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Why would you do that? Yeah, kids won't eat this, they do. It looks like blue cheese.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, looks like blue my least favorite cheese.
Speaker 3: It has.
Speaker 2: This is just Kicks with blue food coloring. And you want to know why it's Kicks because it's General Mills.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can you get that cup plaice? There might be a little hair in it, w butil just grab that. Great, it'll be because it has all the static.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much.
Speaker 3: Cool, you can know the one that didn't fall.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much. I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: Back to the form of the Fresh Dai's fridge while you play a matching game.
Speaker 3: Andrew. Cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, so hide and seek. Help Bluey and Bingo find all the toys hiding in their playroom. I don't know. Hey, thanks your back. I don't have to do this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, I got form the Fresh Dairy's organic whole Vitamin D milk.
Speaker 3: Do you wait?
Speaker 2: Hold up, it's ultra pasteurized. Andrew, do you you know adults watch Bluey? I do you watch it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I know you know adults watch blue they're Australian Australian little puppies.
Speaker 3: They watch Bluey's Blue with their children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're just Bluey alone because it's a calming show. Honestly, that was a little bear for me. Loved that one.
Speaker 3: It really just smells. It smells like kicks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you proud that I knew?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, h.
Speaker 1: It tastes like there really is no flavor at all that blue. It tastes like popcorns. That blue doesn't do anything nothing. It's color only.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it tastes like movie theater popps in color only.
Speaker 3: Oh, there was a noise. I got scared. I know what it was.
Speaker 1: M I mean, I don't even think it's as good as Kikes would be quite honest with you.
Speaker 3: No, you would think it's going to be bery berry, but it's not.
Speaker 2: They should have made it berry flavored. Kids don't want this bluey and bingo. You know what, Maybe it's the trickery. Yeah, because what it is they put it in the blue box. But it's a little health here because there's not tons of sugar in it. And if you and the kids eat it, oh, it's and the kids don't know that it's like just kicks, like they wouldn't eat Kicks, but it's bluey cereal. Oh do you want to eat bluey cereal? And they'd be like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's nothing special, but it's not bad.
Speaker 2: Three balls on a spoon, Yeah, I give it three bowls, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's Kixie.
Speaker 2: It's Kixie, it's Kicks adjacent. Well, good duy Bluey. They have a good time, dan under.
Speaker 1: It's also kind of a weird box art, right, it's just a scene from the show that's is there with.
Speaker 2: Just a bowl of cereal at the bottom, right, no.
Speaker 3: Spoon, no nothing.
Speaker 1: Now, even though it does say serving suggestion, I don't know why put it in a bowl?
Speaker 3: That's our suggestion.
Speaker 2: At least they didn't put this. This isn't the real size. Those are my favorites.
Speaker 1: Well, it probably does say in large to show detail. I guarant yeah, it says in large to show detail. Those are bigger because the puffs themselves are little. Who is that crew?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Always visitors here always, it's always so exciting. Yeah, all right, life at a radio station? Am I right?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: I found this one under my desk and I didn't realize that we never did this flavor?
Speaker 2: Oh so oh god? Is it the Bad Life Cereal? Remember our friends from Best Behavior Cereal? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Yeah, now I could have sworn we did this, but Dame, I checked Serial KILLERSPC dot com. I did not see it. I only saw the blueberry and I saw the mocha late.
Speaker 2: All right, the woman is delicious. I did not see cinnermon brioche. If we did it already, severe apologies Brioti's makes me feel fancy or sincere apologies either one.
Speaker 1: You probably said that last time when we did it. What that it makes you feel fancy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: French? We Oh would you like a little bit of Brios toast? I feel like I definitely did that and you totally said that. I know, right, but it's not on the website, but I trust new Man. Wait, can you can you search a word document? Yes?
Speaker 3: You can.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to do it. Shut up, I tried. I didn't see a little magnifying glass. No, no, Well I need help, dude. Okay, let's do it right, Let's do this we can do just live on the show here. Wow, So you guys are seeing something happen right here on my desktop, I have Serial Killers ratings. Okay, so there's all the episodes. How do you search it?
Speaker 2: No, see, he doesn't do anything. Yes, it's type in brios. I'll spell it for you. Rh no matches.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But what what was the brand called best behavior? Best something you are never on? We did mocho late and blueberry, buttermilk.
Speaker 3: Wow. I'm just shocking to me because I know you did the bo joke. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well maybe I said coming next episode, will do it and we never did. Yeah wow, because you weren't taking your privage en at that time.
Speaker 3: You're right.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, All I know is what we didn't love those? Oh yeah, you like the blueberry, You like the mocha, Okay.
Speaker 2: You know I love the mocha because it like coffee.
Speaker 3: Oh I just ripped it.
Speaker 2: Oh h doesn't smell like cinnamon. They look like little mini marshmallows coated with whatever code to stick with this one.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I feel.
Speaker 2: Bad because the guy wanted to come on the show and we just never reached back out. If anything, it's because I said, hey, let's do it, and then you're like, oh god no, the interviews and we gotta plug something in, and then I have cabinets being restored from and then Koopa's got to go to you know basketball, it's that can and she's got so busy.
Speaker 3: Do they want to look at the box and talk about it?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah, they say Cinnamon Bryoche, a chef founded brand guided by belief that satisfaction isn't secondary to a healthful diet. They craft crepable cereals. They catch your taste butts off guards at breakfast and beyond. Okay, so it's a chef created cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's that guy. He sent it to us personally. We need to have his names on there.
Speaker 2: Do you know who else wants to come on the Three Wishes? People?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: The Wish and Grads?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, well you don't because you don't want to have him one so busy all the time.
Speaker 1: Look, because we didn't really love their cereals. Mm hmmm, yeah one of them.
Speaker 3: What m getting me? Spit it out?
Speaker 2: I got the garbage getting blocked with a box. Hmm.
Speaker 1: I don't taste a Brioche Brios to me is like thick, fluffy French toast cinnamon sugar mmms.
Speaker 3: Like bubblegum butter. It's awkward. I'm not a fan. And it has that thing that afterthing.
Speaker 2: Right, my mouth is drying instantly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even with the farm the fresh airy's whole milk.
Speaker 2: And again I gave the blueberry buttermilk three bowls and I gave the mochilatte four bowls.
Speaker 1: Right, so I do like this brand. I do not like this taste. Again, this is best behavior. Cinnamon Brioche.
Speaker 2: The cinnamon is overpowering to the point, and it's sweet. It's like too sweet.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's sweet.
Speaker 2: It is sweet, it's it's like gum's not sugary sweet though. Yeah, like I'm picturing when I think of like a cinnamon Brioche bun, I'm getting like the mm so nice, yeah, like so nice, like the like the sugar, yeah, the goo, yeah, the goo, the scientific name, mister the goo, yeah, mister the goo. Wait are we doing only two cereals? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, I got another.
Speaker 2: Oh We're doing three in this episode. You decided not to go back to the I.
Speaker 3: Bounced back to three.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, we got we got so much store brand a blow so much our buddy match just keep setting U stuff.
Speaker 3: So I got to blow it.
Speaker 2: Out, okay.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I'm giving it a bawl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm gonna give this a bowl in a spoon. It's yeah, that was not good and it leaves it's like a weird aftertaste. It's that pasty. Yeah, right, not eing it. Okay, but again, I like the other ones, so just keep that in mind.
Speaker 1: And it looks like you can check them out at Best Behavior Cereal dot com if you are interested, and we will be back right after this.
Speaker 2: And when we're back, so you're gonna send me all the intros and everything.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not doing nothing. You got the stupid man box. That's so smart. It's all on you now.
Speaker 2: I was begged to get one of these back.
Speaker 3: All I wanted was the commercial break thing. That's all I care.
Speaker 2: You wanted the box back. You were like, the show's not the same. I have to do so much. I can't do this. I went all of a sudden, I get the stupid man box back, and it's this is difficult.
Speaker 3: I only wanted for the sounds only.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we could do the sound.
Speaker 3: Where is it?
Speaker 2: Well, I have to load them on. They have a couple. But then we have to wear headphones again. Remember we used to wear headlines. So just so you know, we take the break after the second cereal, so just look for it. So I used to do that, you know, about eleven minutes in. Yeah, I used to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 1: Then it went to me and now it's you again, because you just will do titles. Upload it to what I'll upload it. You just title it, you put it on speaker. Sure, all right, cool, all right, let's get through a serial number three. Thank you early Koopa.
Speaker 2: Your apple sauce will no longer be cold.
Speaker 1: That's so inside. Nobody knows I've said it on here. That's where the joke originated. Anyway, Thank you Matt for the Kiggens getting out of here. The Kiggins frosty flakes. See, I don't know why they call it, but they don't. They don't have to call it frosty flakes. You're allowed to say frosted flakes. You want to know why, why it's not a trademarkable name.
Speaker 2: Man, You know, he just seems like he knows he's the discount version of Tony the Tiger.
Speaker 1: He looks like he's Perry the polar right, Like, okay, so let's just say the Woody Woodpecker cartoon. You know, this would be like the cheap off brand one.
Speaker 2: You know, the so Lego had the megable no duplo was Lego for big for little little kids, right, and then the Mega Blocks was the side one to a Lego.
Speaker 3: Mattel.
Speaker 1: I think I heard is coming out with blocks now, also that they're going to be called something else.
Speaker 2: Well, I just heard that whenever you would get a Mega box set, you'd always be like, oh thanks, and they never.
Speaker 3: Fit with your legos.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you what I loved, Okay, I loved playmobiles. Those were the best toys ever.
Speaker 3: So Germany, I think right, my neighbor had.
Speaker 1: They were amazing. I loved my playmobiles. My German neighbor, I think I told you about him. His dad was very mean, locked him in his room from the outside. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Well, why would you say this on air?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure I already talked about it one time. I don't think it has as a kid that pooped in the backyard and pushed on to with a stick and I ran away from home because I was scared of the dad.
Speaker 2: So anyway, playmobiles really fun toys, so cool.
Speaker 3: Just unlocked memories for me.
Speaker 2: I wish those statements locked with the lock on the outside of the door.
Speaker 3: It was a padlock. I remember seeing it.
Speaker 2: Good, what are you who's still going on with it?
Speaker 3: I mean it was in the early eighties.
Speaker 1: It was okay then, yeah, okay, they didn't have chop your services back then.
Speaker 3: I didn't care. Well, we might not anymore either.
Speaker 1: So yeah, all right, anyway, Kiggins, it's a supermarket.
Speaker 2: I mean I love that you could build a whole fake hockey rink with this. You just cut the whole back of the box out and you fold it up and you make a little hockey rink.
Speaker 1: Now, hold on, I don't know if Kiggins is Oh see, this is a Save a Lot store. This is Kiggins is just that brand? Is the brand?
Speaker 3: Okay, you'll find this at Save a.
Speaker 2: Lot All Fun, which I think they're going out of business.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You get Perry the Polar Bear while you can.
Speaker 3: That would be him. That would be him, and his name was way.
Speaker 2: My name's Perry. Have you seen my cousin Tony? He also send me checks anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, it doesn't have to because the trademark ran out.
Speaker 2: Well the trademark.
Speaker 3: You ready, Here we go.
Speaker 1: Frosted flakes are generally good no matter where they come from, except the ones I caused cancer in California.
Speaker 2: Okay, you are just full of fun facts today. What a great show for you. Qunchy sweet, I'm approached full of high fructose corn syrup.
Speaker 3: Hmm, sugar corn syrup. It's not high fructos though.
Speaker 2: Perry never left his hometown, but he makes a good cereal.
Speaker 3: Right, you know who needs Tony?
Speaker 2: Tony went off and became a stupid corporate big wig.
Speaker 3: Well, look, we just like Perry.
Speaker 1: Now he puts his cereal inside of Ah it was a pool that he has a hot tub for. There's an open, ice blocked igloo. But he puts raspberries in them. I would not do that because that makes them tart ill, sweet and tart. It made a whole candy out of that, you know, sweet tarts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good one. We're trying to be good.
Speaker 2: I give this five bowls. It's frosted Flakes five. I love frosts, and this is frosted flakes, albeit by Perry the Polar Bear.
Speaker 3: I'm giving it four bowls. It's good. It's not Kellogg's good. It's just Kiggins. Yeah you think so.
Speaker 2: You can't master your shop. It's a very simple formula. Really.
Speaker 1: If you look back a Serial KILLERSPC dot com, I garant to you there's been a frost Flakes or two that is not great.
Speaker 3: I don't have time for that.
Speaker 2: Well, because you don't know how to press control. F right, let's get real.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Anyway, that's quite a good episode. Andy, that's cool that we're almost like halfway. We are more than halfway through February already. I know today's seventeenth Wow, Holy hell and a hand basket wow wow.
Speaker 3: Wow. This year is flying I would.
Speaker 2: Say January was a little too long, you think so, yeah, but February is flying by because it's short er. Yeah no, yeah, yeah, it always is shorter every four years. It's not uneven years.
Speaker 3: It's always shorter.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, well, I guess twenty nine days versus.
Speaker 3: Also it's not even years, it's every four years.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sorry, Parry's got affecting my brain. But anyway, thank you for listening to serial Killers. This is bad the chemicals.
Speaker 3: This is the podcast.
Speaker 2: This was made next to a nuclear power place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the podcast where we think inside the box, Andy wear those T shirts.
Speaker 3: I don't know inside Why would I know the inside the box T shirts? Where are they?
Speaker 2: I don't know. We should make merch.
Speaker 3: We do need some merch.
Speaker 2: Yes, let's do that. Oh wait, but then I'll set up a call and they'd be like, okay, sorry.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Please check out our instagram at serial Killers PC for all the latest breaking serial news.
Speaker 2: We don't cover our headlines sometimes. I know serial news I do on your instagram, on on our instagram, Oh yeah, but not like on the website.
Speaker 3: Well, we don't know how to I don't know to do that. Call articles.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna call Newman like way out there in Colorado and be like, hey, bro, I'm breaking news.
Speaker 2: I'm literally for wearing your glasses and just being like typing up in a whole essay, being like the doest. Frosted Blakes features a brand new flavor what will it be? Dot dot dot reek And you have to click continue reading. But there's probably a paywallop subscribe thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so annoying.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Please check out our friends at Forumland Fresh Daiies on Instagram. And you know what's funny, because look, our friend Jamie Moon sent us a bunch.
Speaker 2: Of surreal thie.
Speaker 1: We'll get to it in the upcoming episode. But you said, I wish I had fine Land Fresh Dairies products where I live in Virginia. But I will give them a try next time I visit my daughter in Manhattan.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she's coming to New York City.
Speaker 2: Yay.
Speaker 1: Anyway, thank you for listening till we see you next week's Heay Crunch. Andrew, I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Where I have to go under the desk, impress stop all right, let's keep
Speaker 1: Going, Okay, I want to I'm gonna leave it all right, leave that video going, keep it going, yeah all right, ow, hey bye