Speaker 1: First Day to follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocatesla dot com.
Speaker 2: Jordan is on the phone today for a first Day follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Christa. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Jordan, how long is it, Vinces you heard from Christa?
Speaker 3: I mean it's been it's been a few days. I left a voicemail. I mean it just fell right, I mean the date was fire.
Speaker 4: It's only been a few days, though. Are you sure you're getting ghosted?
Speaker 3: I mean, look, it's it's just a vibe, and it's just I was just after a few days, I'm kind of like, what's up?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: So you expected her to be like right.
Speaker 6: On it, Oh yeah, yeah, no doubt locked in.
Speaker 3: I mean I knew the second the second we nash like national online, I knew that date was going to be fired.
Speaker 5: What did you say in the voicemail?
Speaker 3: She said, there's a vibe, there's fires, you know, they I was just saying stuff that I was just making her laugh, you know, she was listening and you know, I was just throwing down some motivational things about like, you know, how my life all figured out, and you know how I started from the bottom.
Speaker 6: Now I'm up there, you know. And I just.
Speaker 3: Got that vibe that she kind of responded to me a little sarcastic, but but she was with it.
Speaker 6: And I'm all about a girl and keep up with me, you know.
Speaker 5: Okay, So when was all this going down? Was this part of the date?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: No, I mean it started off in the d MS, okay. And then afterward, after I said, you know, she can keep up, you know she's got it, I decided to take her over to you know it fancy joints and shows that I.
Speaker 6: Got class, you know, right.
Speaker 5: Was she impressed?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I mean she was attracted.
Speaker 3: I could tell, like she raised an eyebrow when I sat down all classes.
Speaker 6: She could not keep her eyes off me. I could feel my magnetism just pulling that all in.
Speaker 5: You get the same feeling when you look in the mirror.
Speaker 6: Oh of course I'm drawn to it, you know.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: So dinner starts off perfect, right, and I'm like, I'm just vibing.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm just killing it with my stories, Okay, I mean especially Yeah, my gym routine. I mean, like, this is it's something special, you know, it's something it's built from inspiration.
Speaker 2: Is she into working out and stuff? Like would you be interested in that? Because you know, sometimes he was thrown into it. They don't want to hear about the gym stuff.
Speaker 3: No, I knew she was into it, Like, but she was making jokes about it. But that's just she's just sarcastic, you know. Okay, she knew my moves were bold and she was liking it.
Speaker 6: She was with it.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're talking about how much she was with Like what did you like about her?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: Was she engaging other than being sarcastic? Other than your gym routine? Was anything else going on?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 6: She was just a good listener. But she she could keep up, you know, and that's what I really liked.
Speaker 4: So what could have gone wrong?
Speaker 3: Then? Maybe, you know, maybe it's I just got a little too motivational because that's my future. Like I'm going to be a motivational speaker. Okay, you paid like six figures to say a few things, knowing the kids believing.
Speaker 6: Themselves, you know.
Speaker 3: So I went from my gym routine straight into my motivational speech, because like the mood was there right, Like I was like, hey, you know, talking about.
Speaker 6: Like what we're doing with our lives.
Speaker 3: And I just stood up and I hit the restaurant with some high energy like I'm talking. People were looking at me like I was like Tony Robbins, you know, and I just I told her. I looked her in the eyes and I said, it's my purpose to inspire people to change lives.
Speaker 6: You know, So you.
Speaker 5: Didn't just address her, you addressed the entire restaurant.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, they were looking at me. They knew, you know. And she was smiling. I mean she was shaking her head in.
Speaker 8: A few things.
Speaker 6: I know that kind of hadshake.
Speaker 3: You know. You know, I guy had shake when you know you're still lucky, like like you won the lottery or embarrassed. Well, you just see this guy with great sayings and great gains.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I said good night. You know, I said good night. I'm a class dy dude. You know I wanted I was, you know, wanting to get to know her more. I said a text later, telling her I had a blast and I just let the voice not the next day, you know, I'm just because I'm just being thoughtful, you.
Speaker 4: Know, Well, why do you think she's ghosting you?
Speaker 3: I think I just think I'm gone.
Speaker 6: Maybe I went a little too big.
Speaker 3: It's in five days, and I mean, but we had chemistry, and I mean, I know she wants to confident guy outgoing.
Speaker 6: Can't get more outgoing.
Speaker 3: Than that, and I just think maybe maybe I'm being a little misunderstood.
Speaker 6: But but I'm definitely her tight bro definitely or tight.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we'll try to figure out where you play a song come back, and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's.
Speaker 4: Ghosting you and maybe get you another day to write.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, you got it, you got it?
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, play song, come back, and get your first AFE follow up.
Speaker 4: Next.
Speaker 2: Right in the middle of today's first date follow up and if you're just joining us, Jordan is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Christa. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Jordan, why don't you kind of recap your day for us?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we went out to a fancy place. We hit it off. The spot definitely had chemistry. She couldn't keep her her eyes off me. I couldn't keep her eyes off her. I was just being confident, you know, just showing off my outgoing nature.
Speaker 6: I told her some stories.
Speaker 3: We hit it off, and you know, I went into my gym routine and then got into my whole motivation, and uh, we hit it off. I had a I had a blast, and I've been texting her about Hey, yes, let's keep this going, like, let's when I am.
Speaker 6: When am I going to sen your game?
Speaker 2: Ready for us to call her? Yeah, no doubt, let's do it. Here we go, hell, Hi, may I speak to Christal please? Hey Christa, how are you? My name is Jewbell. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show.
Speaker 5: Hi, Christo, we're all here. My name is Nina, Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 8: Okay, I know you guys.
Speaker 4: Oh you do?
Speaker 2: Sweet well, thank you very much for knowing us. Appreciate that. We do a segment on the show. It's called the First Day follow Up. It's where if you go on a date with somebody and you end up ghosting them, that person can email us to call you and find out why.
Speaker 4: You're ghosting, So any idea who would email us about you?
Speaker 8: Jordan?
Speaker 4: Obviously, yes it is Jordan.
Speaker 5: So you are asked you are blatantly ghosting Jordan, Oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 4: Huy, Okay, would you mind telling us why?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, like the whole day just felt like I was like on some episode of a crazy fitness reality show.
Speaker 8: It was an absurd human I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know any highlights of the reality show that you felt like.
Speaker 8: You were on so many let's see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, okay, first off, he's he's really not my type, like, is not normally the type of guy I would go out with, but you know, he's accute, and me pick a fancy restaurant, so I figured, you know, why not? And so I walk in and there he is in this like totally skin tight, like long sleeve white almost see through shirt with like you know, his biceps are like screaming to please give me a break from bicep curls. He just was a total meat head, you know what I mean, Like you could just tell. And so dinner started fine until like Jordan started talking and he noticed the waiter who was like the kind of a skinny, young you know, dorky kind of guy. So Jordan starts calling him scrawny to his face, and then out of nowhere it got worse. So like that was embarrassing enough, but then out of nowhere, Jordan like grabs the guy's arm and is like and looks at me and goes, Babe, check this out, and then challenge arm wrestling.
Speaker 8: Challenge him to an.
Speaker 1: Arm wrestling match. Luckily, Grownnie declined, so we got away with not dealing with that. But yeah, and then he just like wouldn't stop talking about like his gym and like ever ingredient and his protein shake in the mornings and like all of this crap. And then the worst part was it's towards the end. I mean, I'm just kind of laughing at him because he's again an absurd human.
Speaker 8: And towards the end he starts talking about how he wants to be like a Tony Robbins, like.
Speaker 1: Motivational speaker guy, and he stands up and does like a motivational seat to the back corner of the restaurant.
Speaker 4: We talked that he was really proud of it, of course he was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it was mortifying. It was mortifying.
Speaker 8: And then when the date was, so he.
Speaker 1: Bade the check, sat back down, you know whatever, and then he wanted to go like he wasn't ready for the night to be over and wanted to take me to some bar so that he could arm wrestle more.
Speaker 4: Got like I want to off more.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Yeah, he just.
Speaker 1: Got to like show off that he could like arm wrestle or bench press anybody.
Speaker 8: I don't know. It was just absurd.
Speaker 1: So you didn't go no, no, no, I got out of there.
Speaker 4: You know who might be surprised to hear that you felt that way.
Speaker 8: Jordan.
Speaker 2: Yes, And guess what, Jordan is actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you. Oh god, okay, yeah, hey Christa good to hear from you.
Speaker 6: Hey, how you doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 8: I just want to say that.
Speaker 6: You're misunderstanding the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Like I get that that maybe the arm wrestling was the It was been much, but you know, I'll try and keep things fun. You know, we were having fun and and it wasn't about it wasn't about showing off. I mean, look, I'm not It's natural, maybe a little because that's who I am, but it's because I wanted you to see I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm not boring. I don't play it safe. I'm not that kind of guy.
Speaker 3: But I didn't realize it comes off or I came off in any way as anxist. And I'll admit I probably went overboard. But but that's me being me, that's Jordan being Jordan's you know. But but for real, I think there's still chemistry there with us. And I promise I'll turn it down because I'm not so meat head trying to prove himself. I'm proven. I just wanted to make a good impression.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I really appreciate how confident and out knowing you are, and I think that's that's super great. And you're not afraid to be yourself, and I think that's great. I've also realized that, you know, I think we're probably like looking for different things. You know, You've got this like big bold personality thing going and I don't really mess with that kind of energy, like that's not my jam kind of.
Speaker 3: Well, first off, I appreciate that you recognize my big and bold presence.
Speaker 6: Who I am, and you you appreciate.
Speaker 3: My confidence, and then that's great. And I just want to know if I could see you again.
Speaker 4: Chris, would you like to go?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Jordan again? We'll pay for it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, No, I'm good, thinks so yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean if you hear right there, you started off with a yes and change, so you just new changing your mind there.
Speaker 8: I see you're still working it out.
Speaker 6: I know there's stuff you just need some time, you know.
Speaker 1: And hey, I'm not to keep in touch you know now, Joran Jordan's delete my number.
Speaker 8: I think that would be the best if you need me.
Speaker 6: Look, if you don't like fitness, I don't mess.
Speaker 8: A Jordan, go back to the gym. I'm I'm I'm good.
Speaker 3: Well, if I delete your number, how will I know when you decide to call me?
Speaker 1: You will?
Speaker 4: The first date follow up