Speaker 1: With the listeners of the Unofficial Expert podcast. Zip card is offering twenty five dollars of free driving credit at zipcar dot com. So to earn that twenty five dollars of free driving credit, go to join zipcar dot com slash Unofficial Experts Again. That's join zipcard dot com slash Unofficial Experts to earn free driving credit. Hey, what's going on? Hey guys, this is Marie and this is Sydney, Washington, and you're listening to the Unofficial Expert there it is. Well, we just we just smart, like we're smarted. As an SX teen hundred SAT scores, I was an expert this week? What at catching up with my friends? Oh? That sounds terrible. What do you mean? How are you an expert at catching up with your friends? I always just throw that text like hey, how you doing? You get And I always try to make plans, which I know that I'm not gonna do, but I just just throw them out there so they know that I'm thinking to them, Wow, yeah, and do that with how many people? I did that with seven people? Seven? You got seven extra friends? Seven people? And when are you gonna see these seven people? I guess well they come to the warm up, they actually come, they see us, They're like, you got time for Marie, you don't have time for us? I was like, this business business only.
Speaker 2: Wait, what do you really do that? You do that every week you message somebody just out of the blue.
Speaker 1: Well, sometimes I see my friends on Snap having a good time without me, and I just gotta let them know, Like, you know, you can invite me, so I could say, no.
Speaker 2: See, that's why I'm not on Snap. I'd rather not know what you're not doing. I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't I'm not.
Speaker 1: Good at that.
Speaker 3: I feel like I need to be a better friend.
Speaker 1: For sure. This week I was an expert at not being a good friend.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, like people call me and I was like, no, I don't have time. Or people send me that hey, like you do this a lot. You'll send Hey and then nothing else. And I'd be like, well, what did you like? Sit Hey, Comma and the rest of the stuff that you hit me up to ask.
Speaker 1: That's how you get them, That's how you let them know. Like I was thinking of you, I'm not gonna finish this, but I started it.
Speaker 2: No, see, I don't when I get that hay or that high and nothing else. I just don't want to respond. I'm like, oh it ain't no, no.
Speaker 1: Because because you're one of these people who text like a sentence at a time, I do like a sentence at a time, and I'd be like, uh, just put it all in a paragraph beginning, middle, end. Yeah. But then don't you ever see your phone conversation and you're like, oh man, this person is like blowing me up. And then you only have like one sentence. That's what you do.
Speaker 2: You send like one sentence. Hey, so I was just out and I guess what I saw? It was so and so and so and so, like every name gets like guess you blowing me up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I just feel like a paragraph looks like what I was saying was way more important than what it is. No, because you know what happens is I look at my phone and it'd be like seventeen text from Sydney.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, oh what is this and it's legit? Hey, what are you doing to? I fell got my peer red like that's what like so annoying?
Speaker 1: Hey, at least I've messaged you and then see if you're doing okay. I'm a good friend to you. You are anyway, you need to keep up with your friends. How many friends do you have? I probably only have what two legit friends like that? Yeah, probably too. What's their names?
Speaker 2: Sydney and Joanne? But even that, like shed be texted me. Sometimes I be like, and she texts like.
Speaker 1: You like, It'll be like thirty thirty mistexts and I'd be like, what happened and it's legit like like and then she'll like correct her typo. Yes, I do that sometimes I don't care where the ass spell. We're already friends. It's too late. You gotta do the asterisk. No, I don't even know what what what window I got to hit?
Speaker 3: The asterisk is like, excuse me?
Speaker 1: Just in case you didn't know, I knew that I fucked up and not your whatever. Well, I just wanted to let you know that I'm smart. Okay, I already know that you stupid shit it okay speaking, I'm smart. We have a great guest today, so excited to have her.
Speaker 3: We have an expert in all things Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Okay. Our expert today is Carrie cott It yay, hi Carrie, you look very west Indian today, Thank you very much. Is that a bright lip, like a neonish green. I tried to have on all of the colors. It's yellow, but I feel like it's given me like a neon undertone. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Also, you came in here with grills, with fronts.
Speaker 4: With front there's a difference, there's no they're actually the same thing. But I grew up in Brooklyn in the nineties we were calling them fronts. Grills only came out in the early two thousands with like Paul Paul.
Speaker 3: Paul was a very Southern thing and he was white.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or was it nelly.
Speaker 4: Well, they all had girls, but Paul Wall was like the I think he was like a grills maker, a jewelry dude, and then he started rapping, so his girls were better than everybody else's no way.
Speaker 1: How many carrots are your grills? Your fronts?
Speaker 4: Oh, they are the lowest of the low. I think they're like ten carrots. If you go up to like twelve or fourteen, it is like four times more expensive.
Speaker 3: It jumps up that much.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh no, let me get the basic bitch fronts.
Speaker 1: That's what I want.
Speaker 3: And I'm how many teeth? How many teeth I have six.
Speaker 4: I feel like I should have gotten eight, but I have six on the bottom, and I'm gonna pick up.
Speaker 3: My gold star.
Speaker 1: Do you have nice teeth too.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna just have the one cap, just a gold star.
Speaker 1: You're going to do that?
Speaker 3: Yes, I am.
Speaker 1: I'm waking it up. That's I feel like the more they gentrify, the more I have to represent and like ground myself as an original, like Brooklyn, New Yorker. Is there gonna be a diamond that you could take out?
Speaker 3: Or you're going to know you can always take them out? Yeah, it's a little cat you just.
Speaker 1: Like somebody's mama.
Speaker 3: I can't wait. I'm really looking forward to it that up. Yes, I'm that serious.
Speaker 1: I believe you.
Speaker 4: I would have gotten them both at the same time, but the tooth, the cap takes longer to be ready.
Speaker 3: And this was like a one day grill thing. It was like same day.
Speaker 2: It's like a It's like a gold retainer.
Speaker 3: Hmm it is. It's so much fun.
Speaker 1: Is that that's why her teeth looks good? It's so good they're marinating underneath those fronts.
Speaker 3: Oh you're so sweet?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did you have braces? No?
Speaker 3: But I can't wait to get in visil line for real.
Speaker 1: I want to get in visil line for real. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but your teeth looks fine.
Speaker 4: They're fine, but like regular street teeth, but not on I'm gonna be on TV.
Speaker 1: Actually, speaking of that, this woman has been all over the place. She was on the nightly show joking off mm hmm, various things. Comedy, knock out, comedy, knockout, bang bang bank. You're just getting it in. You had an awesome year, I think, and last year too. Yeah, I mean the year is almost over. Yeah, you hadn't can't believe this year. I know, were so old times flying way too fast. That means that means we're old.
Speaker 3: No, we're good, and that means we're busy. Yeah, getting it done. Speak for yourself.
Speaker 1: So old three. Yeah, we can't curse you're old. And so you're our expert of Brooklyn and you actually have a show called Brooklyn Stand Up.
Speaker 3: Brooklyn Stand Up?
Speaker 1: Where that name come from? I mean the name is great.
Speaker 4: Well Brooklyn stand up business thing. It's something we always said, like, were you at Brooklyn stand Up?
Speaker 1: It's a thing? Is it like funk flex Big Cat the Tunnel? Like do they say yeah? Maybe?
Speaker 3: Because It's like because DJ Clue. You know, there's certain things.
Speaker 4: When you say it's Brooklyn in the house, everybody goes without a doubt. I haven't done that in Brooklyn places. And some people don't know what I'm talking about the house. They're like, oh, yeah, but you did that in the nineties or early two thousands. It is Brooklyn in the house, everybody without a doubt, you know what I mean. So Brooklyn, stand up, you're represent it very well. Yes, so born and raised in Brooklyn. It's the only place I've ever lived where in Brooklyn East flat Bush. And what's your background? I am as West Indian as they come. My mom is from Trinidad and my dad is from Guyana.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: You didn't know that that your dad know. I knew you were Trinny, I didn't know you were Guyanese as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know you really you really rep where your mom is from for the most part. And you have a dad like that is amazing. On everybody has a dad.
Speaker 1: Not everyone is privileged like you do.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what if you had a shitty dad, is it still privileged?
Speaker 4: Not that my dad was shitty, he wasn't, but Okay, I know your dad, Dad's and created equals.
Speaker 1: I can tell by your teeth, like your father is in your life.
Speaker 2: I could tell my dad was in my life, and my dad has crazy Samuel Sania is dumb, crazy.
Speaker 1: Carrie, your mother is off the chain. Her body is sick. I see where you get everything from? Thank you? She repped, she reps hard. Did you go to Carnival?
Speaker 4: She goes to every carnival, all of them, all of them. She goes to Miami in October, and she goes to Trinidad in February. And we're actually fighting right now because my thirtieth.
Speaker 2: Ooh that out your thirtieth, cousins, we don't have to cut that rock.
Speaker 4: But we're actually fighting right now because I have a huge birthday trip coming up next year and she's trying to go to Carnival. And it's like, bro, you could sit out one carnival. Oh you want your mom to come to come on my birthday trip with me?
Speaker 1: I don't know if Yeah, I would never want Ramona mother.
Speaker 2: I love my mom too, but but it's gonna be a whole bunch of us.
Speaker 4: She's gonna bring her boyfriend and I'm gonna man, Oh she got a man.
Speaker 1: How tall is your mom? Your mom is pretty tall.
Speaker 3: She seems tall, but she's not. She's five to seven.
Speaker 1: No tall. Yeah, five to seven is as a woman is tall to me, like a dude who's seven. You don't even talk to her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just look right over him. Excuse me, I'm looking for somebody else to buy me a drink? Who's taller? So? Who is your mom's boyfriend? He's West Indian too, He's from Trinidad. He's very they're equally yoked.
Speaker 4: He wants to go to Carnival more than she does, so they party together every weekend.
Speaker 3: It's the cutest thing.
Speaker 1: Wait, now, is your mother from Brooklyn as well? Or she's from When did she move to Brooklyn?
Speaker 4: She actually moved when she was young, she did. She did high school here, so she got to Brooklyn when she was twelve.
Speaker 1: So she's a Brooklyn night. I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's still you know she's it's Trinidad first, but yeah, I guess she's a Brooklyn night.
Speaker 1: Did she teach you everything about Brooklyn or you just kind of learned it on your you learned it along the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I learned it along the way because from my parents, I feel like I got a very Caribbean influence and perspective, and then the other stuff you pick up just learning on your own and being going to school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how did you know like Brooklyn was a different place than any other borough? When did you realize that? I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's just always a sense of Brooklyn pride. Yeah, you guys on everybody else. We don't with Harlem.
Speaker 2: No queens from Harlem.
Speaker 4: Queens, Yeah, that's okay. Queens is Justine queens us Staten Island. No one talks about one wants to go there.
Speaker 3: In the Bronx. Nobody knows what happens there. We know, Yeah, I just don't want to go.
Speaker 1: It's on Channel seven news all the time, all the time, all the time. My mom be like, stay out of the Bronx. Every time I turn on the news, there's a fire or a stabbing. I had a boyfriend in the Bronx and I went.
Speaker 3: It was like a law and distance relationship. No, she lived, I lived in Harlem. She was just crossing the street.
Speaker 1: He had corn rolls and beats in uptowns and a cat. A cat, Yeah, you had a cat. He was the only person in the Bronx that I was like, has a cat. There's that's not.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like a street cat that like came in and sat down and didn't like he.
Speaker 1: Went to pick up a cat. No, it was a fluffy cat like it looked like from the a SBC A no to Okay, I brought it down, was my Yeah, everybody you meet like the Bronx stuck the.
Speaker 3: Shout out to pt.
Speaker 1: That's right. He was awesome. He represented the Bronx.
Speaker 3: Right, he says, the Bronx.
Speaker 1: The Bronx hope of the hood. He was here. He was a Bronx expert.
Speaker 2: So, uh, tell us, like your like most Brooklyn memory, Like what's something that you're like, this would only ever happen.
Speaker 4: Here, something that will only ever happen in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Or something just like it happened. You're as Brooklyn like that that there.
Speaker 3: Probably well I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say, like my experiences they have happened to them.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well in high school I was I used to I was kind of a terror in high school and I went to Brooklyn Tech High schools that school that okay, we went to Tech.
Speaker 4: Well it's a gifted school. It's a school for nerds. It's like it's it's it's one of the specialized high schools. But there were so little black kids in there that we sort of had to like band together and be like, yeah, we're smart, but you ain't gonna come up here and jump us. And other students used to come from like other schools, like the bad schools. They would come up to Brooklyn Tech because they were just like, oh, these smart kids are victims.
Speaker 3: So they would come up.
Speaker 4: They would rob the Asian kids and they would rob anybody that they could rob. And we were kind of like, nah, we we smart, but we could. And I remember I feel like every school there's a McDonald's where the fights happened.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is about Donald's and high school.
Speaker 2: There's always a McDonald's, like right on the front or across the street from my high school.
Speaker 4: Always yeah, and that's where everybody used to meet up. And I remember one time I had to fight. Me and my friends had to fight with another group of girls and some dude came in and it was just like no, don't jump and not fight, and me and the girls were just fighting against.
Speaker 1: We all just flipped this dude. I feel like that's a very Brooklyn thing.
Speaker 3: To do, Like, get out of here.
Speaker 1: Wait, he tried.
Speaker 3: He come in. He came in to try to fight you guys.
Speaker 4: In hindsight, I'm sure he was trying to break it up. When you see some old dude named Oldest with a Jerry curl and he's just pulling pulling chicks off of each other.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's a major place. What.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you beat up this poor old man. See that's why I will. I've never broken up a fight in my life.
Speaker 1: No, I would never. I'm not about to get scratched or get my iPhone. I don't even want to get in a fight. No, let alone break up a fight.
Speaker 3: I mean, I slow down if a fight is happening and it looks like.
Speaker 1: And then you'll have her phone out, like no, I don't.
Speaker 3: Put my phone out.
Speaker 1: I won't put my phone out because I don't.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna You're not gonna World start.
Speaker 1: No, I don't even know how one submits videos. I was wondering about that. I don't see enough Brooklyn fights on World Star.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they get a million videos a day. How do they like go through to find the right ones at World Star.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Sidny, you've been a world Star.
Speaker 1: How do they do it? Well, you have to be on a hoverboard with a dildo on it. That's how you gotta do it. You gotta have a blue skirt from Rainbow, probably a probably a dusty wig. You gotta do things you gotta do to be on there. Carrie, what's like the dudes of don'ts of like breaking it in Brooklyn? You know what?
Speaker 4: I was on the train and I drive, so I don't take the train a lot.
Speaker 1: And what kind of car you got carried? It's a little hatch bag wagon.
Speaker 2: It's sexy, it's silver, fuzzy dice, you got buzzy day?
Speaker 1: No you got? Does it have fronts?
Speaker 3: Fronts on the front of the.
Speaker 4: No, I don't have my car is very practical. I only trick myself out. I don't check out.
Speaker 1: You ain't got no sun rooftop, no nothing, no crazy.
Speaker 4: I was on the train last or the night before last, driving coming into Brooklyn. It was probably after midnight, and I saw this lady with her fifteen inch MacBook gleefully typing. I was fucking enraged. I was enraged because I was like, Brooklyn, we slipping. Ain't no way in hell this bitch should be this comfortable. Yes, you're too comfortable.
Speaker 3: It was a MacBook. Yeah, it was a MacBook Pro. When she's I wanted.
Speaker 4: To a trian go on to bed, start like I wanted to snatch her fucking her laptop, just to let her know that it gets that real.
Speaker 3: And stealing your toes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but that's the thing Brooklyn has changed so a SMA. There's the Starbucks on Myrtle Avenue now like a Starbucks.
Speaker 1: And a pole and breaks my heart.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: It literally it breaks my heart so much that one day I was driving and I saw a beer garden open up on a Bergen and something and I just started I literally started crossing.
Speaker 1: It's done.
Speaker 2: My sister was like, what's wrong. I'm like everywhere, it's everywhere in my mind. When I see a Starbucks, that's when I know. It's like, it's the Starbucks on Eastern Parkway now in Franklin.
Speaker 3: Is this, yes?
Speaker 2: And every time I pass it, I get I don't get no, I don't think.
Speaker 1: It's a Starbucks. It's an American apparel. Because when they put the American apparel on Harlem. I was like, oh, I was up there the day. I was like, we are done zo No Harlem been done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's that's the upper or whatever side.
Speaker 1: It's so hot. It's so hot, so people can use their laptops on the a t ring now. But what was like something that you couldn't do? I don't know, maybe that you couldn't do that.
Speaker 4: You couldn't you couldn't you And I'm not trying to it out like it was a super dangerous place, but you understood that there are people that are suffering, that there's a level of privilege, and there's a level of things that you have access and resources to and you kind of don't flaunt it in front of other people that yeah, and they flaunt and it's sort of taunting almost, it's like I'm daring you.
Speaker 3: So I mean Brooklyn, Brooklyn's change.
Speaker 4: My boyfriend talks about it all the time because he's a real Brooklyn dude.
Speaker 3: He is like mister Brooklyn where.
Speaker 1: He's New York.
Speaker 4: He's always like that is he should have been on this podcast. He is always talking just about how Brooklyn changed because we lost our identity and Brooklyn used to mean something. Brooklyn music used to sound a certain way. Brooklyn rappers used to have a certain sound. Now you got designers sounding like he from the South. I didn't know he was from New York may neither. I met him, and I said, what's part of Brooklyn you from? I don't know what the fun part of Brooklyn he's from. I don't feel like Vinegar Hill or something like. I have no idea, but so I think I think Brooklyn is losing what it means and people are trying to come in and redefine it.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it's it's getting diluted, I think is what it is, right is people move into these into all these neighborhoods and to them. And you know how when when a neighborhood is like want to come up or they gentrify, they changed the name of the neighborhood, like it's respect Lefford's Gardens into the flabersh.
Speaker 1: Now it's like and.
Speaker 2: It's like people come in and they think that that's what it is, because that's what all they know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But there's some places in Brooklyn that are still brooking, like her Narzi.
Speaker 4: Those are just the furthest and they're even starting to push it up, like they're starting to build up things.
Speaker 1: Crown Heights really.
Speaker 3: And we always share Crown Heights with the respected the spaces.
Speaker 4: But now it's Franklin and Eastern Parkway and what she's talking about, it's a whole bunch of it's gentrified. Oh my god, it's a lot of cafes. It's just so a cafes cafe for sure. What if it's black.
Speaker 2: One of the looks the way that it looks on Franklin though Avenue is like it looks like like thirty four, like thirty fourth Street now like it's mainly white folks and then a couple of black folks who like held the one who lived there for like years and years who still have like their apartments and there are brown stones and whatever that lived there.
Speaker 3: I went to Erica bydu concert two weeks ago, and you were the only black.
Speaker 1: Girl, right.
Speaker 3: It was awesome. I love Erica.
Speaker 1: It was like my second or third time did you look her in the eyes, because I feel like when you look her in the eyes, it's over.
Speaker 4: I love her. We were really close. My friend came in and the last minute with some VIP tickets. And it was at the new Amphitheater that they built in Coney Island, which.
Speaker 3: I never heard of.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. It is amazing. It's beautiful. It's like indoor outdoor.
Speaker 4: It has like these movie theater styles seating where like white leather, they have servers coming around.
Speaker 3: It's huge.
Speaker 4: It seas like five thousand people like it was dope, and I was like, this is great for Brooklyn, and then I was like, is this not for us though? So you know the changes coming, like they don't put nice stuff in here for us. When you see something like that happening, you know, you know displacement is about to happen.
Speaker 1: You know it's gonna go up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But that, you know, eric is like the beginning. Yeah, it's the beginning.
Speaker 4: If you look at let's let's let's have the same conversation five years from now and see what Coney Island looks like.
Speaker 2: It doesn't even need to be five years from now. When is the when they you know, they bring the Q train up Second Avenue to like the upper east side, right, so the Q train is gonna connect all the way to Coney Islander. So it's it's already happening. Every time I go outside, it's like a like a like a happy white man in boat shoes walking two little ass dogs. Every time I step out in my neighborhood and I'm in flappud.
Speaker 4: It drives me nuts, not only because of the people that it displaces, but also because they come into the community and and take over the community. They don't want to become a part of it. They want to do what they want to do. But they don't send their children to our schools.
Speaker 3: Nope, you know that.
Speaker 4: I don't see them their kids playing in the park. So our kids are not able to even benefit from this cultural diversity because it's still very segregated us and theirs.
Speaker 3: They come in. They you know what's so crazy.
Speaker 4: They have called three woman complaints on the ice cream trucks this whole summer. We were talking, were like, yo, we haven't heard mister softy. They don't like the noise from the ice cream truck.
Speaker 3: Wait, you called you one and told and they told.
Speaker 1: You that no.
Speaker 3: I saw an article on DNA info.
Speaker 1: You know how.
Speaker 3: It's just like the local the local water.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, they've been seeing they've been receiving a lot of complaints from people, and you know it's the white people and the GENI side the.
Speaker 2: Ice cream trucks. Yes, that's a beat that even they can follow. Right, So I had like a slave song. I feel like, how atle bit about it?
Speaker 1: And he's like, that's actually a slave catch the store like that song.
Speaker 2: I was in my I was in my kitchen last night. My roommate is a white girl from Connecticut. She like, that's how that's who she is.
Speaker 3: And she was like.
Speaker 1: Is there an ice cream an outside right now? Legit? It was like ten o'clock.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, people like it's hot out, like people on ice cream.
Speaker 1: There's still people outside. And she was like why though, like why she's but she's the type of person who will call and complete Well wait, didn't she call the cops and tell the story? Showed tell this story. I got home.
Speaker 3: I'm minding my business.
Speaker 2: She had a little tender piece coming through because you know, she stays swiping on that, and she.
Speaker 3: Was like, oh my god, the guy downstairs this yelling. I can hear him through the floor. Can you hear him? I was like, no, I go in her room.
Speaker 2: She's like She's pressed her ear against the grounded She's like.
Speaker 1: He's so loud. That loud put you on the floor ear. She let the cop out.
Speaker 2: It was amazing, and she was like, I'm gonna call the cops. And I was like, why are you gonna do that?
Speaker 1: Because it's so loud.
Speaker 3: But she had a dude coming, she had a she had a you know.
Speaker 1: She had some tender.
Speaker 2: So she wanted it to be quiet for some tinder dick come into the house.
Speaker 1: She wanted it to be quiet for him. I guess right. So she was like, I'm gonna call I was like, I'm not. I wouldn't never called the cops. I'm on anybody like ever. I've never dialed nine one one except when I was a kid one.
Speaker 3: And I was like, let me see what happens. They're like, good, yeah, it's not something we do, no for what for why?
Speaker 2: So I was like, well, if're gonna call them, I said, don't tell them where you're calling from, don't say my apartment number, nothing.
Speaker 1: She did all of that. So she gets on the phone and I hear her go three as I said, what what did you just say?
Speaker 2: She was like, oh, they asked, and I just answered I would you could have just hung up. She's like no, no, and then a bunch of like a wave of cops, like a.
Speaker 4: Like a all the cops and she's concerned.
Speaker 1: They can set and she they probably heard her voice. And she's blonde hair and her eyes.
Speaker 4: Are maybe hazel and irritates me, like, don't come in here, don't come in here. I've like I live with my sister now in bed Stye and you know we have block parties. It's just it's just what we do in Brooklyn. People sit outside, We sit in the soup because it's hot. Oh, don't nobody got money we spend in Why we opened the fire hydrants? Why do Why does this bother you so much? Don't move in here. This is something that was happening before you got here. Don't think you could come here and be like, well, I want it to be peaceful. There's this lady that bought a house next to my sister's neighbor on the other side, and I guess they share a backyard. He always plays music on like Saturdays and Sundays, just cleaning his house. And I guess the lady had a baby. And when she brings her baby home. She's like, you know you're gonna have to turn all that music down now.
Speaker 1: Right okay?
Speaker 4: Like she's just like, oh, you know you can't do this anymore, right, you know now that me and my child are here, you know that this has to stop.
Speaker 3: You don't want to have the baby exactly that she moved in here. When you came here, I was playing music every Saturday and Sunday. Bitch bye, like get.
Speaker 1: Out of here.
Speaker 3: So what happened?
Speaker 4: He looked at her and kept playing his music. That's the story he told us. He was like, I just looked at her and was like, crank it.
Speaker 3: Up, like go ahead, bitch, oh ahead.
Speaker 2: People don't realize how important it is to have music when you clean. Yet you have to always and it's always like some old ass nineties.
Speaker 1: The crazy thing is that white people be making noise too, noise that don't have no rhythm, no beat, No, it's not even music. They just be like yelling and screaming like frat boy shit.
Speaker 3: I have let me ask you all this.
Speaker 4: This is a theory that I'm working on, and I'm pretty sure and I know you guys could probably relate, because you guys are great laughers. Do you feel like there's something irritating about the black people laughing around white people? Like there's something about our laughter that irritates them, and.
Speaker 3: You know we laugh ha ha.
Speaker 2: They're always there is literally always a complaint about black laughter. What think part of it is that they think we might be laughing at them, and we might be.
Speaker 3: There's like fifty nine percent chance.
Speaker 1: That we laughing at them, definitely, so that's what it is. And then also when we laugh like we like, you know, when children laugh, they laugh like they've never heard.
Speaker 3: Something so funny.
Speaker 2: When black people laugh, it's the same laugh we laugh on the dive, We throw our whole next back and they're like, well they can't you just hold it in.
Speaker 1: But also I feel like white people don't know how to laugh. They don't know how to let it out and have a good time. The Equasians, you know, agents cover their mouths when they call me laugh, and when they do laugh, like you laughing at that, you're laughing at that shoe string just blowing in the wind, that you're laughing at that paper bag? What's trying across the streets? Crazy? Crazy? When you think of like Brooklyn girls Carrie, Like, what do you name the whole lookar head to toe? What's the outfit look? Brooklyn girl? What would she be wearing? Because of a different kind of brook girl? Okay, I'm a name of example. When I think of a Bronx chick, I think she probably Puerto Rican. Her hair is jelled all the way down. It's the ponytail is probably wavy. She got on a white T shirt tucked into some jeans with a than belt.
Speaker 3: Jeans.
Speaker 4: Always they always get the kids Jordan's, like Spanish girls like small feet, so they.
Speaker 1: Baby Jordan's that match the belt, the coach belt, the coach and like a little like the little coaches something like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, so that's bronx to me. When you think Brooklyn girl, what do you think?
Speaker 4: Well, I guess if I'm thinking quintessential Brooklyn girl from like the nineties, not like Brooklyn Now, there's all different ways. Yeah, it's it's hoop errands. Gotta have hoop errings. But some door knockers. You know, I'm from the I'm from the I'm from the coogie sweater coogie guess guest guest suits, guess denim suits, like you have to have the jackets and the jeans and and a pair of construction construction tins like that's quintessential. You always have a tin boot on always, Yeah, no matter what you need, some times you need you need a pair of terms.
Speaker 1: And I feel like the Brooklyn people, they don't have the different kind like the beef and berief and broccoli or the chicken and something. It's just mainly the construction boot, the right, the classic classic, I mean.
Speaker 4: All of that, but I think the construction boot is the constructs are the only ones now that are still trendy. Look but back in like the early two thousands, we had had every every pair I had different.
Speaker 1: I had two pairs that I tried to keep up with. The gems you had.
Speaker 3: You had like the food beef and broccoli, broccoli.
Speaker 1: Stop it, all of them.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, tims are like even tims aren't hours no more because the Kardashians were tims. Now, so everybody wears tins or about it. Yep, the classics.
Speaker 1: It's so gross's karen, do you know about this place called Casablanca?
Speaker 3: Yes, so strongly against it.
Speaker 1: Yes, so there was an older black woman who used to own it. She died. I mean it's legendary place. It's white men owning, and now they kept the name. Most of the crowd is black, but the owners are white, and they're like, I feel like they're fronting.
Speaker 4: So I happened on the inside of that because I used to work at another black owned lounge.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Voodoo.
Speaker 1: That's right, that was so great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love Voodoo and apparently I don't love voodoo. Oh the space spaces the place, not the voodoo as in the Haitian you thank you anyway, But apparently Solons was in town and she called someone up and was like, where can I go?
Speaker 1: Where's open?
Speaker 4: And at that time, Voodoo wasn't open on Monday nights, like it was the one night that they were that they were off. So they went by Voodoo and Voodo wasn't open, and then somebody was like, try Constablanca, and so Ulange went to Constablanca, had such a good time there that she was like, oh, guys, this is going to be on new spot.
Speaker 3: So she had like a birthday event there.
Speaker 4: Jay Z and Beyonce pop by, and it became this thing now where all the black people are just going there because they just think it's the cool place. It's not cool, it's it's very it's very bland. It's nothing special about it. It's small. And I only know this from hearsay because I won't step inside it.
Speaker 1: Come on, No before the.
Speaker 4: White ownership, No, because when it was maybe it was closed down for a while. Yeah, it was closed down for for a little minute.
Speaker 1: So I know.
Speaker 4: And the owner I actually know him too. It's two of them. But I just won't patronize it. I feel like there's so many great black owned businesses and I'm tired. And that's the ship that I hate about these fake woke people.
Speaker 1: It's the same.
Speaker 4: It's the same people, Like I know people that go there every day, all every weekend. It's the same people that's on Facebook, Oh this, this, that. But it's like you're not even walking that walk here. You are making costa blanca popping. They don't even serve stuff that caters to black people, like they the beers that they carry.
Speaker 3: They don't carry corona or red stripe.
Speaker 4: They carry the white people ship.
Speaker 3: So it's just like, why are you even playing yourself?
Speaker 1: And can you tell us? Can you tell us like top five black owned restaurants or spot clubs Inoklyn.
Speaker 4: Okay, Voodoo is number one, three three three, that's one Woodland, that's one. Sugar Cane is an awesome restaurant, black owned. It's it's Caribbean. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Wait, where's Sugar Cane.
Speaker 4: Sugar Cane is on Flatbush Avenue right near Barklass. Bedford Hall is another black owned spot.
Speaker 1: I did not know Bedford at all? Was ourss Okay, Oh maybe I didn't know.
Speaker 3: That besl Love Bessel.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah we went. We went there for your party. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So like like I have my go to places that whenever I throw an event, this is where I'm giving business to. Whenever I'm eating, this is where I'm going to. I've heard of Milk River. I haven't really been there. I've seen it. It's black owned. But I don't go out a lot, so I don't club, but I've heard about it. Black Swan is on Bedford. The food is popping. That's another spot that's black owned. There's BK Wine Bar, There's therapy, there's mad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's all like.
Speaker 1: Expert right here somehow some way. That's amazing. Wait, but a whole list of all these places. Yeah, Well, Carrie, has Operation Mobilized, Ye talk about that, tell us about this, let the let the followers know.
Speaker 4: Operation Mobilized is a community based resource group that I started with a couple of like my new individuals like myself, basically trying to figure out how is it that black people can become united and start to empower themselves both politically and economically. Right, I feel like we're so divided. We're getting information from all these places. Things aren't being properly vetted. We don't know what to do. Yeah, a lot of misinformation is spread. There's a lot of people spinning and wheels, and Operation Mobilized is basically just identifying the key things that are important in black people's lives in terms of civil rights, human rights, and economic and we're saying like, look, this is what's happening, and this is how, this is what we do. So in terms of like like the MPD they ask for bodycam feedback and they have a pilot program for their police cameras and they opened it up for feedback from the general public and was like, what do you think about this? No one really knew that the MPD was asking feedback.
Speaker 2: They were asking what the public things about them wearing cameras.
Speaker 4: Yes, and about their actual pilot program. So their program outlines like, you know, when the officers will be able to record things, what the protocol is, when would they be allowed to view the footage in relation to making a written statement about it? And they were like, what do you guys think about this?
Speaker 3: And no one really knew.
Speaker 4: About it, and the people that did know, they didn't know what meaningful feedback to leave. So me and Me and Operation Mobilized. We did a ton of research on different body camera programs all across the country. We looked at pair review articles that sort of already reviewed it, and we put together our own ten point lists based on what we thought the NYPD needed to implement. Like, for instance, one of the main points in their program, they said that a police officer should be able to watch the footage forsent his camera before write in a written statement in what worlds and what world could a cop shoot somebody or do anything? And then why should take first and then riteous statement. That was what they outlined. So one of our feedback was like, no, shut this down. They should not have access to it. Another thing is we thought that the footage should be uploaded to an independent third party class. Why are they recording it? And it's going to the sixty seven precinct, it's always there.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh, the camera fell.
Speaker 4: Or if it turns off, or if it mouth functions, there should be a written documentation explaining exactly what happens, and it needs to be corrected. Like if there's something wrong with that camera, that model, that number, you need to recall it and do something. So we outlined all of these things.
Speaker 2: They said, I don't think they should be allowed to turn them on and off themselves. They shouldn't. But then like, as soon as their hand touches their gun, it should come on.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing about that is that what happens when they come into your house, you know, Like like so in times like this, we often think, oh, surveillance is great, but when shit goes back to normal or in situations in which our rights are violated, then we're gonna be like, oh, wait, this is too much.
Speaker 3: Like if the cops.
Speaker 4: You see how the cops came to call that guy underneath you in two A, what if he had weed?
Speaker 3: What if he has.
Speaker 4: Something it's recording and that that could be used against him.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like that is tricky.
Speaker 2: But like if he if you're answering your door with weed, then you stupid.
Speaker 3: But like they still can't enter his house. They can't.
Speaker 4: A lot of they can if he allows them in, you know what I mean. And a lot of people don't even know come back with a warrant exactly a lot of people don't even know that. So Operation Mobilized is just trying to get people to know what's going on and what to do.
Speaker 3: And we're making very.
Speaker 4: Easy where people find this information Operation Mobilize dot com.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm here for all of that.
Speaker 1: Wait, I was wondering if you guys told them that it should be like a live streaming from an independent party when the bodycam comes on, because then it will be live and someone could be watching it while it's happening, like the whole thing with the cars. Yeah, that's crazy. What live streaming? When she was left streaming when they shot her on she live streaming from Facebook? So what if the big bodycam had like a third party who can watch it live while it's happening.
Speaker 4: The only thing with that is that it's who's watching it all of the cameras, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So it's one thing.
Speaker 4: So what happens is, let's say it gets uploaded to the cloud. The way that it says now is wherever the footage goes, it stays on record for six months and if there's if there's a problem, then they hold the camera longer, they hold the footage, They hold onto the footage longer. So situations like that, like it's important to just know that it's going someplace safe and if something happens, you can recall it. But I don't think anybody's gonna be watching all police officers.
Speaker 3: We're run into that. But it is a good eye.
Speaker 1: They need that though. They need that. They need as many killings that's been going on. Yeah, they need somebody watching everybody. They if everybody had a section that can be watching each I guess precinct we can get somewhere with that.
Speaker 3: I feel like they they know.
Speaker 2: What they should be doing, and they know how they can get this stuff done, but they're like, Eah, too much work and it's not worth it for us. Ultimately, I think that's what it is.
Speaker 1: We're glad you're doing.
Speaker 4: My issue isn't even the recording, because I saw a video of Rodney King right back there, right nineteen ninety or whatever. It was, Like, we see all of these videos, so it's the problem is what do we do when we see them wild'n out on video. It's a lack of accountability, And that's really what we're focused on. All the laws that make sure that when they do something wrong.
Speaker 1: They pay for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they should, and every time they in my mind, anytime a cop gets sued, it should come out of like their precincts pension fund because if if because they be quick to form that little thin blue line or whatever, and like none of the cops are snitching on any of the other cops, but if every time something happened it affected all of those.
Speaker 4: Cops that they worked with one of our That's one of the things I was saying too, Like if you have a if you have a police officer that's known to be a cowboy, but every time somebody files a complaint against him, y'all all lose one vacation day. Then the next time you go out with cowboy Marie and she's trying to wild out on a already lost Thanksgiving Marie Exactly, it's a non refundable.
Speaker 1: I don't know this is it's like a cult. It's like a cult, it's like a fraternity. I know.
Speaker 4: That's why if you win together, you lose together, exactly if that's how it works, and that's in most sports. Most punishments are team punishments. If your if your team captain is late, you'll all got to run the extra lap.
Speaker 3: That's how it works. Find everybody, yep, fine, carry you so smart.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're helping other communities so much. I feel it.
Speaker 3: What we gonna do?
Speaker 1: We want to test how Brooklyn you really are. We gonna give you a little wheels. Yeah, okay, this is a big deal. Okay are you ready? Are ready for me to not know nothing? That's not true?
Speaker 2: You know everything are Some of these are very quite easy, like none of this beginner, Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: You wins Brooklyn Tech. You got this, Okay, You're so smart. And now for everything that you get right, you get a point, okay, and then at the end of that you use that point to get tickets, and those tickets are going to get you, uh a new Remy weed thank you.
Speaker 3: I haven't had a Remy weave in a jack.
Speaker 2: Look nowhere, Sydney you can give that ticket Sydney weave that she's about to put it.
Speaker 1: It's left over pieces left over. I got a bat the last installation. I showed you that bag. I got a bag.
Speaker 2: You got a bag full of hair and it's not even organized. Okay, first question, are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yes? You need a moment.
Speaker 2: You need to sit some water, get like your lifelines together. What train is not available at Atlantic Terminal.
Speaker 1: A, C E G.
Speaker 3: Do you want to keep going?
Speaker 1: I feel like you give us four girl. I thought you said the three, the four out of five, the end, the Q, the R, and the los. Not the F either, not the F F f mm hm. Okay, so that was like four points. That's four points right now, you're ahead of the game. Right, Name three classic movies that were made in Brooklyn? Do the right thing? Uh, she's got to have it? Is that one? I don't know where that movie is at. We did not do our research. We didn't I have tons of them, brown sugar. Oh, yes, that's the Brooklyn There's one major one that you you have the name. You gotta know it. It's it's major.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I'm blanking out holding It's.
Speaker 1: Similar to do the right thing.
Speaker 3: But it's a Spike Lee movie Sydney.
Speaker 4: Really wait, I just want her to get it. Wait a minute, how am I losing it? Wait a minute, well let me look, let me look up.
Speaker 1: She's got to have it. You might You might already of some summer.
Speaker 3: Sam that was in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: No I don't count. Don't that don't count?
Speaker 3: How about blanking out?
Speaker 1: Got it the right? Damn? What's the one?
Speaker 3: What's the one?
Speaker 4: What's the one with the girl? He calls her name? And it was a Wesley Jungle Fever Vampire in Brooklyn. Yeah, that was also in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: We were looking for Crookland, but you got the Crookland. She's got to have it was Queen Queen. So you get your you get your points for that.
Speaker 3: Uh okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Can you name three rappers from Brooklyn? Me the Big cam fab Wait, yes, Babbins from Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, stop it right now, shut the front door. He Bobby Designer, No, little Mama.
Speaker 1: Don't you dare?
Speaker 4: I thought she was from Harland, from Brooklyn. Tailor Brooklyn. We get our nails done at the same salon.
Speaker 1: Well maybe she lived in Brooklyn. She went to Madison High School. I thought she was from Harlem. Sorry, I can.
Speaker 3: See why you would think that.
Speaker 1: But she looks very very yeahs because I want associate her with the chicken noodle soup yeah type.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's Harlem.
Speaker 1: That's definitely with a solder on the soy, what day did Biggie die?
Speaker 3: Biggie died on March ninth in nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, you were like crushing.
Speaker 2: First for the bonus point, for the bonus point.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Can you name three major streets in Brooklyn? Oh, come on, come on, just three major streets Utica, flat but Bedford, Bedford. There.
Speaker 3: Can you give us another street.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn? F I was I was actually no, yeah, or Fulton.
Speaker 4: Well, you know I'm from Flatbush. So my major streets are those that come I mean notion. Maybe there's a million streets.
Speaker 1: I know. Carrie yourself, you're so Brooklyn. Wait, let's give it up. Yay, you are the unofficial expert of Brooklyn. Carrie. Is there anything that is like a misconception of Brooklyn that you feel like you want to like clarify, like something that you're like, oh, Brooklyn's not that is this?
Speaker 4: I did hear someone White blame Brooklyn the other day. They were like, they were like, you know, it's the you know when you go to mics. It must have been some comic and they were like, I was just doing the most Brooklyn thing ever, you know, just like riding my bike, drinking.
Speaker 3: A coffee and sitting.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: It was something that was just I was like, Oh, it's this is what Brooklyn is to y'all, because that's not what it is.
Speaker 1: That's maybe Williamsburg, yeah, but still green Point and that's not even what williams Burg.
Speaker 2: Wast I wrote down just a short anecdote of what Brooklyn is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got these notes.
Speaker 3: I got my notes. I love carry that you.
Speaker 4: Brooklyn is bio Hydrants, double Dutch play. No, but these are just all the things from the Brooklyn that I remember by a Hydrants playing double Dutch reggae music, blasting, dancing in the street and black parties, King's Plaza Mall, Nathan's Hot Dog, the Coney Island Boardwalk in Brooklyn. We don't care where you're from or who you know, it doesn't matter. We're not impressed.
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 4: Empire Skating Rink is where everybody used to go to go skating, flexing. Brooklyn. We started a whole dance movement. Dances come out of Brooklyn. Music comes out of Brooklyn. Brooklyn is Grand's Army Plaza Library on a Saturday. Kids don't go to libraries anymore.
Speaker 3: Brooklyn. It's picked Nick game in Prospect Park.
Speaker 1: Definitely, we should do.
Speaker 3: We should do. I love you Brooklyn and Brooklyn is fucked jay Z.
Speaker 1: I'm just I don't really like jay Z neither wait to speak on that.
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it because he blew up and then left.
Speaker 4: Well, it's because yeah, kind of like he didn't do anything like Listen. The thing is everybody that wants to do these things behind closed door when you're a public that could be public.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that.
Speaker 3: Jim Jones, Cameron Harlem.
Speaker 4: They they invested into the basketball courts, into the basketball courts out there. They invested into Dykeman and Brooklyn. A lot of basketball courts are closing down. Brooklyn used to be where a lot of the ballplayers go a lot of kids from Brooklyn made it to the NBA. You don't see that anymore. We lost the basketball, We lost all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Jay Z.
Speaker 1: The p a ls.
Speaker 4: All these things are closing down, all these courts and browns, these things with community, Like I just want to see, didn't.
Speaker 2: He open Barlay's No open Barley he made he put his name on it basically to help kind of push us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that we so that there wouldn't be a pushback, so that the black community, especially downtown. He used to live across the street from them on Stage Street. So it was so if jay Z got on board, then the rest of Brooklyn would back it. And I was in Brooklyn. I was at Berkley's opening night, the very first concert. We bought floor tickets. We were like, we're going to be here for Brooklyn and and it was it was a big waste of money. And I felt like jay Z played himself. I felt like he's not even affiliated with them anymore.
Speaker 1: Let that go whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I felt like he could have on the first concert. He could have brought so many people to Brooklyn, and he just did what he does.
Speaker 1: It was just him.
Speaker 4: You could have brought Sting to Brooklyn. You could have brought you could have brought back Foxy Little Kim so many.
Speaker 1: Yeah, inga right, I mean, we know she's she's available a long hair, can you I'm so doe.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, everything that you're saying is partially partially the reason why I don't care about jay Z either. I mean, I've never been a fan of his though, so I was never impressed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a Brooklyn It's a Brooklyn stance, Like I've made a this song about him after because I had a clothing line and I used to make sure for him.
Speaker 1: And you had a clothing line. What was it called?
Speaker 3: Save your Vanity?
Speaker 1: Okay s y V?
Speaker 2: Wait wait did you not bring the music? You would have played it if you provided.
Speaker 1: Definitely, It's on YouTube. So that was to tear me apart. We can started comedy. Send me the clip and we'll like insert it in here somewhere. That's so crazy. That's dope, girl. That was a beautiful poem. Thank you, Thank you, Carrie. You have been one of the most educated, most inspiring, most most smart, most smart small geniuses that we've had on the show. And now the edge is laid for the gods, the designs. Do you have any projects coming up? Anything, film, TV, anything we should look out for. We were watching your MTV joking off. You're killing it. Where can people see you.
Speaker 3: When does this stuff air?
Speaker 4: MTV Joking Off comes on ten thirty on Thursdays. I was just on last night's episode. They're about twenty episodes. I'm about eight of them, so you just have to see it.
Speaker 1: That's a lot. Plus is all of them. You should be on all of them. Then you You and Matt Richards so proud, very very proud of you guys.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So ever people are on that cast.
Speaker 3: There's twenty of us. Wow, it used to be. It used to be twelve or sixteen or something.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 3: The season we got more people and more episodes and we.
Speaker 1: Have more guests.
Speaker 4: Popular on MTV and we moved to TV and Brooklyn stand up every first Wednesdays. I'm doing some stuff for Brooklyn Comedy Festival. That's it, just just trying to get funny your yo, just write in.
Speaker 3: And staying on stage.
Speaker 1: You gotta girl, you have it. You guys have never seen carry perform.
Speaker 2: She puts like, like you're so physical on stage to like Carrie gets on stage.
Speaker 1: And she comes off and she'd be I don't realize how physical I am until I'm on stage.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yo, did I just soap through my shirt?
Speaker 1: The sweat is real.
Speaker 4: I'm also sweating right now, to be fair, and I haven't moved, so I also disorder.
Speaker 1: What I want is like, if you do your half hour, you do your hour. I just want a whole bunch of people on the front to like try to catch your sweat. Okay, that's what that's what.
Speaker 3: You know when you what you need to do is have them Beyonce fans. Yeah, I want Beyonce fans.
Speaker 4: I'm happy that we're doing this now on the record and saying that I sweat a lot, because in five years they're gonna blame it on the drugs.
Speaker 1: No drugs, but.
Speaker 3: I sweating, shaming on the crack.
Speaker 1: Carrie, you have outstanding and thank you so much for being our Brooklyn expert.
Speaker 4: It's such a can I just say this has been about me, But honestly, I tell y'all this every time I see you, there is not enough. I love what you guys are doing. You guys are an inspiration. I remember seeing y'all like all the MIC's hearing your laughs. I love how motivated y'all are. I love the friends that you guys are to each other. Please do not let anything tear that apart. I love how supportive you are of each other. I think grown girls and girls and just people that are doing dope shit need to stick together. So I'm proud of y'all and I love that every time I turn around, y'all got a new project and you got a new thing.
Speaker 3: I keep seeing you on these videos, seeing you on videos. I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it out here.
Speaker 3: Thank you Black Girls Creating.
Speaker 1: Yes, we are right here. Black girls feelings Brooklyn girls don't do feelings. She does so right there. She was like, oh my god, she's really saying things for the emotions. She could have said this one who way else?
Speaker 3: Don't edit this out?
Speaker 1: No we won't. We'll leave it in. You're amazing. What's your social media? Yes?
Speaker 3: Over fab short for overly fabulous.
Speaker 1: Over fat on everything on Twitter, Instagram.
Speaker 3: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.
Speaker 1: You have a fan page on Facebook as well.
Speaker 3: Carrie caught it. How you play your lesson name? See oh double double d e double double double double d.
Speaker 1: Hey, I see how you dissed ja Z And as always, I'm Marie and this is Sydney, Washington. You can see us at the warm up the second Saturday of every month at the amazing show.
Speaker 2: Carry has done it. Everyone who's been here has done the show. Yep uh Carmel Lounge seven thirty every second Saturday.
Speaker 3: Free, free, free, free people.
Speaker 1: Be sexy there, okay, and tall. We had some tall people this last show. Everybody was like six three oh, stop it. You had to raise the ceiling, raise.
Speaker 3: The roof, Sidney.
Speaker 1: We not raising. That's very harlam of you. We do not raise the roof. Guys.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go.
Speaker 2: Make sure you listen to all the other episodes that are up wherever those are, and we will see you in a week.
Speaker 1: Yep, conky bye buy bye for you the listeners of unofficial expert podcast. Zipcar is offering twenty five dollars or free driving credit at zipcar dot com. To earn twenty five dollars or free driving credit, go to join zipcar dot com slash unofficial Experts again. That's join zipcar dot com slash unofficial Experts to earn free driving credit