Speaker 1: Hi, Scott, Oh, I have to change my shirt. No, you don't what it's another week, it's another day. No, it's the same day. We literally did this two seconds after we ended the other recording.
Speaker 2: Oh well, welcome to June. I'm working ahead.
Speaker 1: Welcome to June tenth. Yes, today is June nineteenth, twenty twenty three. This is Serial Killers. Okay, Hi, it's a podcast where we eat cereal and we'll review it. Said cereal for you, and if we vomit from it, you don't buy it. I vomited on the last episode. I would I threw away my spoon. Oh yes, old, I would say that if we give a cereal anything higher than two bowls in a.
Speaker 2: Spoon, it's recommending you might want to try it. Is that the number? Because that's halfway.
Speaker 1: I feel like what we should do is once a month we should make like our picks, and then it would be like.
Speaker 2: Here, you do that every episode? Who picks? Every episode?
Speaker 1: So am I going to be able to finish my sentence? All right? I have coming off anyway? Picks on our website serial Killers pc dot com picks. If you're over forty and from New York, you know what that is picks Picks, Picks, Picks Happy seventy Happy seventy fifth of verse. That'sree Picks eleven. Go on, did you forget where you were going? To? Say? No? I didn't go ahead, go ahead, I'm ready anyway. Yes, if you go to zero killerspc dot com. It would be cool if we both picked one of the cereals that we ate that month and said, oh, this is Andy's choice of the month. Okay, that would be nice. Then nice traffic to the website. Get on that Newman, Well, we have to actively work on that. Maybe we can invent a little Space Invaders game and call it picks and when you say picks, it shoots.
Speaker 2: Are you good?
Speaker 1: Yes, because your brain is going like seventeen thousand miles a minute. No. That's also from Channel eleven from the seventies and eighties. Great, I should know that reference.
Speaker 2: Y gosh, curse me.
Speaker 1: Wish I got the local New York reference from nineteen seventy. Thank you secret Squirrel Joel from shop right. Because of him, we have this cereal today, very excited for it is your mouth on fire?
Speaker 2: Is it? Oh?
Speaker 1: Is it a spicy cereal?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No? No? And fuego just the opposite, sir, what do you mean it is in frio? Oh my gosh, you get the cool the ice, the ice one.
Speaker 2: It gonna work.
Speaker 1: But yeah, did Kelloggs make the elf on the shelf one? They sure did.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes sense that they own this patented technology, yes, which doesn't really work. No, it does work somewhat.
Speaker 1: So oh, come on out. You gotta don't pull a Cooper. Please go ahead, but don't pull a Cooper. All I know is I had a box of special K sitting on my counter yesterday. The top was completely torn and the bag. She cut it at the very top of where the cereal starts, so you couldn't.
Speaker 2: Roll it down.
Speaker 1: I do, good move, Coop. But still what it's all right? You got a little bit of the ca a little bit of the glue. All right, careful there, careful, now, careful. That's not how I would do it, be very careful.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, that sounds exactly like an icy really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels like I'm in the movie theater, because that's the only time I ever have icys. It spells like that. Melted at the very end is what it smells like when it's just a cocoord left. Coca Cola icys are the best thing to have in a movie theater. Wear a cup short, I'll go get no, no, no, don't no, not necessary. I gonna finish one full cereal and I'll use the cup again. Don't get up, Scott, what are you doing? There's no need to get up here we go Andrew, please it down and we don't need city. We ever got up, and we could do it during the break if we had to. Anyway. So this is icy cereal. Feel the freeze cools your mouth as you eat. I don't know about that because it didn't work very well with the elf on the shelf.
Speaker 2: Cereal it did work.
Speaker 1: Remember we just said it tasted like Menthol.
Speaker 2: He's got a name. I don't know what. I forget what his name.
Speaker 1: That's his name. No Colder Experience, Finish cool Holy freeze. So anyway, it's cherry and blue raspberry, artificially naturally flat. What's your favorite icy flavor? I said mine was coke. What's yours. I don't believe there's any such thing as an icy coke. You're thinking slurpy no icy coke.
Speaker 2: They don't do that. Theater everything no.
Speaker 1: Icy no, Icy actually only Oh no, you poor child, look it up.
Speaker 2: Look it up.
Speaker 1: I'm no, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Icy only has cherry and blue raspberry. Other things have frozen coke. Yes, yeah, Icy owns they have that. Okay, so that's the third one. Okay, so you're lucky they do have a third one. That's I'm not lucky. I knew what I was talking about, and then you gas led me to think that I didn't know what I was talking about because Danielle was like, oh, I love the slurpiece. It's not a slurpee. It's an Icy.
Speaker 2: It's different.
Speaker 1: Oh sweet, sweet Danielle, it's not bad. Here let me tell you some incorrect information.
Speaker 2: Fact check me if you will. Okay, here you go.
Speaker 1: Anyway, back to my question, what's your favorite Icy? Have three choices?
Speaker 2: Coke, cherry or blue raspberry cherry? All day? All right?
Speaker 1: Goody?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Mm? Where's the cold?
Speaker 2: Don't feel it? This is disgusttake typically. Yes, it was okay at first with them. Something happened.
Speaker 1: I'm getting the cold now though, Yeah, it happens afterwards.
Speaker 2: Gush, what whatsh the chemicals? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, no, you definitely feel it.
Speaker 2: Your eyes just turned red. Mine mine's not cold.
Speaker 1: Wait swallow? Yeah, and now GOOLI I don't like this. There's something in here that it's the cold stuff. Mine doesn't get cold. No, feel just give yourself a second. I am Oh there is a tiny bit, yes, and you know what. That's the disgusting chemicals. It is for sure.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't eat anymore. Nope, yeah, just say't it? This cereal is dumb.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't be dumb if it worked better, And it wouldn't be dumb if it didn't have the chemical taste like the blue red. Open up one of them to see what they look like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like a puff.
Speaker 1: No, I know.
Speaker 2: I want to see what's on the inside, like why is it chemically?
Speaker 1: I'm really sorry, but I'm giving it a bowl hand jammed, but you can't. I just want to crush it and see, like what do you give it? It's just it's nothing. There's nothing special in there. I know, I just feel it now. I don't like it. So I feel like it might be like got a menthol cigarettes had the ball in some of them that you would pop. No, I think like camels. I know that you're a dirty smoker. I'm not sure that camel ever made menthols.
Speaker 2: Did they? Yeah they did. Yeah, you smoked them.
Speaker 1: Well when I was in college and thought it was cool, we hold up the ones that had a little wait and so in college you smoked the camel menthol No, only sometimes did you collect the camel cash now why.
Speaker 2: I used to get shirts and it would be like when I would drink.
Speaker 1: It would literally be the freshman like freshman year, everybody would smoke and you'd be like, oh my god, do you have cigarette? And the menthol ones were great because they had a little ball so you'd pop it and it would make it mentho. I don't know what the ball is because okay, full full disclosure. Like when I was in high school, I smoked menthol cigarettes to be cool, but I don't remember that. Also I smoked Salem ultra lights. Yea camel menthol. But yeah, smoking is disgusting. Cigarettes are disgusting. I just admit that camel crush menthols, okay, And they had a little ball, pop it and then when you smoked it would have the menthol flavor. Yeah, it was horrible and it was always disgusting. It's not worth it and kids don't smoke, definitely don't. So stupid koozies. Make sure you go to koozie Kings on Amazon and buy one of these koozies. Well, you can't buy this one. You can't also buy this one, but any and you can't buy that one. You also can't buy these too. You could get your bachelorette coozies. Now go to koozie Kings on Amazon. Hey, can I make a suggestion, why don't you make koozies for quarts of milk? Because that would require a custom koozie. So and who would be buying giant milk coosies? I would be disgusting. If it drips, it would get all over and smell like vomit.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you give this cereal?
Speaker 1: This gets a bowl? Now a spoon? That was disgusting. Oh, apparently Scary got pulled over. Yeah, we work with a guy named Scary and he got pulled over and said he had a radio appearance appearance and he kept name dropping the show and.
Speaker 2: Did they let him go?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Hilarious, that's amazing. I'll get some updates. Do you listen to Elvis because you know obscary jobs and Elvis out of the Botic Show. What I have a good pearits at bar a of the Jersey Show, and I gotta get down there. Look, I got a PBA cod we do He said, we do a lot for you guys. Oh that's terrible. He should say we do a lot with you guys. Never well, yeah, learn about Gramma's scary when you're trying to get out of a ticket.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: I actually got pulled over a couple weeks ago and they just gave me a warning. I think it was because I had everything prepared, and it was nice because you were eating a big bowl of cereal and you're driving with your knee. Hey, excuse me. I'm Andrew from The Serial Killers, the very successful podcast. I guarantee you, guaranteed there is at least one police officer in this country that would let you or I off because of Serial Killers one. Okay, I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: Far, but I do believe one of them lessons.
Speaker 1: I'm very sure that there is a police officer right now, like I would never give you a ticket because you're Andrew and Scott. If you're a police officer right in the comments below and let us know that you want and pull us over. Thank you anyway, So let's move on to the box from Ramiro. We still have some stuff from him. So right now we're gonna do the turo challenge. Oh gosh, what two different churos.
Speaker 2: Are you excited? Yeah? I like Oh, by the way, one Vasquez, you know our buddy Wan, Yeah, his daughter Destiny.
Speaker 1: I saw she sent us a voice. Did you listen though, because I did, and and they reviewed the serial.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I'll put it in for the next episode. Oh, I wasn't going to go that for us.
Speaker 1: I'll play a little bit of it next episode because I have to figure out how to do bluetooth on this one first. Yeah, look at they see that that. No, I don't know if my phone's hooked up. And you know, the weird thing about this one is like see and it has digital control.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't do that. You just messed something up.
Speaker 1: So next episode will play a clip of it for you guys.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, Ramiro, thank you so much, because look what he sent us.
Speaker 1: He sent us aita turos cereal and he sent us Kellogg's turos cereal. This one's I know, for Mexico because they also have the Dad Day, the birth day cereal, the Day of the dead, the Day of the Dead cereal.
Speaker 2: They have that. I haven't seen it yet, but they have it somewhere. Okay, now this one was open too. Why are you giving me open?
Speaker 1: The bags are not open? I told you if you ever pay attention to when I talk, when I pay attention sometimes a little too much.
Speaker 2: When Ramiro sends a cereal, he flattens the boxes. So there's a way.
Speaker 1: So I just I rebuilt the box. You rebuilt it. Okay, that is a stretch, sir. You rebuilt the box, unfolded the box, and I taped it built. Sounds like you're actually doing something. I just got dizzy. Okay, I'm getting the chemicals from the icy serial. I think, can I just see is there? I want to see? Like this is like how what if? What could the chemical compound be inside of this that is legal to make it feel cold afterwards? That's a question that I would like to know.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, it's not listed here. It has to be it's not.
Speaker 1: Let's see first, Let's do this one.
Speaker 2: See, I thought grandma was a Boila is a little grandma because it means little, No does grandma? What's a boila? I thought a boiler was grandma.
Speaker 1: Also, so I think is like a cute little grandma, right, like her drinking coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah see look I'm looking see her.
Speaker 1: Yes, I see she's drinking coffee. So this one appears to be chocolate cow. It's bech t and because it does beach ta for freshness.
Speaker 2: Yeah no. Also this says folic acid, which they say pregnant.
Speaker 1: Women should take. So that's weird. So this is chocolate caramel churros cereal from Nesley. It comes from Uh what country is from? I can't even tell? Can you talk while I try to figure out what country this is from? That is from a country, I'll find it Utah on the bottom, okay, to make cereals cold? I think it's beh t all right, Mexic No Mexico ice h. It should say h o N but I don't see it. Okay, Honduras h.
Speaker 2: O oh Mexico it is from Mexico. Interesting.
Speaker 1: Oh, by god, doesn't that mean excess so colary us excesso asucates. That means it has so much sugar, right, that means it has excess where Look oh yeah, right whatever. Hm, nice foil bag. I like that too. Has its smell like a dirty diver. Oh god, are they chocolate churros?
Speaker 2: Chocolate caramel?
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I like this plain churros.
Speaker 1: Man. I uh, I was excited and now I'm not.
Speaker 2: Well. I think the milk is chunky.
Speaker 1: Please don't say that.
Speaker 2: Ready.
Speaker 1: They also look like a little turds. They look like baby little churros herds. Oh it turns the milk yellow immediately. Yeah, mine's yellow all right? Ready? Oh mom? Man?
Speaker 2: Horrible?
Speaker 1: A cinnamon so much? What's happening? Looks when we dumped a cinnamon bottle in my mouth? What, well, there's a little bit, there's a little bit of chocolate, Ramiro.
Speaker 2: These are terrible.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, look okay, Andrew, what is she saying? You better eat the cereal?
Speaker 2: No? I don't like it. No you have to, how, Belita says, because I made it.
Speaker 1: This is disgusting. Yeah, I'm gonna you just dumped a whole bunch of cinnamon on something.
Speaker 2: Here, stick out your tongue and I'm gonna dump the cinnamon.
Speaker 1: It's the equivalent of a cinnamon challenge. And then what's worse about it is that the things the actual piece of cereal. Look at how big that is as a piece of cereal. This is like chex mix. These are sometimes like the shape of the things that you eat in chex mix. And then and on top of that, this is the crunchiest thing ever.
Speaker 2: It's not good.
Speaker 1: This is terrible. It's a crunchy cinnamon stick.
Speaker 2: I don't like terrible. Wait try one try.
Speaker 1: Do you hear that? My teeth? Good?
Speaker 2: Chip?
Speaker 1: I have a chip tooth. Oh my god, I went to the dentist yesterday. I have a chip tooth in the back. No, what do you give it?
Speaker 2: No? I gave it a spoon.
Speaker 1: I give it. It's not as bad as the keto, So I'm gonna make it. But I still threw up.
Speaker 2: No you didn't.
Speaker 1: I threw it out.
Speaker 2: I spit it out a bowl or a spoon, spoon.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, we're gonna get to the other Ramiro churo cereal coming up next right after this, and we're back. You jumped the gun. Gun jumped the gun. Yeah, Oh, I didn't know you were so perfect on timing Kellogg's churo cereal from Mexico Panadera Panadeira. I know pana is bread, So what is panadeerra bakery? Maybe it's bakery, look it up, pana rhea. Ah boy, there's Canela in this one too. Oh he got out of the ticket by the way. Yeah, look there's Canela and Asukar.
Speaker 2: You know what that is? Uh, sugar and cinnamon. That's right?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it helps that they're also literally pointing to the things.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that?
Speaker 1: Do you remember the deer? There was a there was a huge Instagram guy. I forget what his name was, but he used to give this a deer that used to come over to me and we meet your guy Canela. Yeah, Canela was so I guess the deer was named cinnamon. Okay, what happened to him?
Speaker 2: He was all the rage for a second.
Speaker 1: He was remember, come here Canela and he would give her a carrots and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yep, this one actually smells pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this actually smells like what I want to Chuo cereal to taste like. Not this like when you go to the fan and there's fresh cheos. I was thinking Costco that's what this smells like. They need Costco chiro cereal. I know I've said in a million times Costco, Costco, Costco, Costco, Costco. I think a little bit just went into the supercloon box. I would love to get this price Club Cereal ready wine two three.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: It's not rippy, it's very clunchy. Not bad, it's not awful. It's a weaker sin a bond cereal. And you know in Mexico they use like the real cane sugar. I feel that comes true. I can't read it, but it does contain gluten though it's funny. Everything's in Spanish except contains gluten.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, it's yeah gluten.
Speaker 2: I don't love it.
Speaker 1: It's kind of weak. It has a strange flavor at the end. Also, I like the taste. I'm gonna give us three bowls in a spoon. Now, you can don't really get the cereal. You can probably find it. You might find it on Amazon, but you can probably get it on eBay or some like Rando Cereal sites. Because I do this is they do sell it to Mexico. I see, I don't. Is just too much for me. Know this where you're helping mean a will lead to cereal.
Speaker 2: This is too grunchy. This one is like air puffed I like it. I'm giving it a bowl on a spoon. I don't love it.
Speaker 1: All right, different strokes for different folks. Now the world don't move to that. What might be right for you may.
Speaker 2: Not be right for a man is born. He's a man of means, means.
Speaker 1: Ha ha. What a good show that was, right, there's a great show. Yeah, come on, bike shop, bike shop? Yeah, everything, oh man. When he says that line, you rememberh they robed the bank and they had to put the McDonald's hamburger through, yes, because they were going to disn They were going yep, yep, remember yeah in the limo, and and then he says, yeah, the mister Dean danim.
Speaker 2: And they didn't understand why it was taking it so long.
Speaker 1: I didn't understand why it was taking so long.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then Sam ruined everything. Yeah, Sam ruined every rapid kid. Ah Sam. Yeah, oh dang, thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. There's only like one person from that show left that's still alone. Yeah, crazy and Willis Willis Yeah, Todd Bridges, Todd Bridges.
Speaker 2: I mean, some of the lesser characters maybe, but of the main cast, that's it.
Speaker 1: I feel like we're going to enter an age of TV where we go back to like those seventies eighties style sitcoms, good, where it's going to be like very candle laughter, super hokey. I feel that coming back.
Speaker 2: I have a headache and I'm dizzy from all of this mess.
Speaker 1: Well, something tells me it's the icy cereal because that definitely has chemicals that should not be on the market. Right, I mean, I'm not kidding. I don't know if I can drive home right now. I don't feel great. I'm serious. You make fun of me all day. I will.
Speaker 2: You did nipple twisters to me today.
Speaker 1: Because you attacked me first at you, you retaliated. You attacked me.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to say self defense.
Speaker 1: Okay, you attacked me.
Speaker 2: I did attack you. I threw a wet paper towel gently at your heads.
Speaker 1: Gently here I am saying, oh hi, Scott, and it just goes.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like that.
Speaker 1: It was like that.
Speaker 2: It was barely wet, and so I needed to give you your come on so bodily harm.
Speaker 1: Oh please, bodily arm. Okay, we'll see please when I go to eight. Oh stop it, we gotta go all right, bye, guys, Maybe we'll see you Wednesday with bull Chat.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. I'm sure you will with a new partner. What, Yeah, you're getting a new partner.
Speaker 1: That's right. Okay, I'm gonna have a lawyer here. Oh, okay, you're gonna have a lawyer. We'll just invite Jason back.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's a lawyer. That's right. We need more snack episodes. Yes, thank you for listening. Have a wonderful week.
Speaker 1: We'll see you on Wednesday with bull Chat hopefully, and until then, say crinch Andrew serial KILLERSPC dot com. If you want to see all the reviews, go to Serial Killers PC on Instagram. If you want to check out what we look like, I'm Andrew Pug on Instagram. That's Scottie Be.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: What do you learn about me? Scotty Bee no radio, scotty Bee, no ze scotty Bee. Yes, that's originally what I said.
Speaker 2: No it isn't.
Speaker 1: Go back and roll it and listen happily. Okay, I said at z scotty Be. No, you just said scotty Bee. No, I said scotty Be. I have a great day, all right, he knows I'm right anyway, Thank you, Andrew crist I said, Scotty Bee, I don't think you did.
Speaker 2: No I did.
Speaker 1: If you did, I'll apologize on the next episode, right at the beginning. But I'm sure you're going to say. But the way you said it was at ze Scotty and said I couldn't really hear it. It sounded like a silence.
Speaker 2: Z goodbye bye