Speaker 1: We'll welcome to the solid Verbo. I'll that for me. I'm a man, I'm forty. I've heard so many players say, well, I want to be happy. You want to be happy for the day at the steak day.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, and them and Tye, welcome back to these solid verbal boys and girls.
Speaker 1: My name is ty Hilda Brand.
Speaker 3: That guy seated to my left, the one, the only, still, the incomparable Dan Rubinstein, sir, welcome to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: How are you nailed it?
Speaker 3: Ty?
Speaker 1: If you really want to nail it, even scratch the first team, Alanta, Alana Alta, That's what I'm telling I'm great, Ty, I'm about an eighth of a tall boy, Takati tallboy in anything goes in that scenario. I'm great. I'm very excited for the show. And I want to say it was my choice. We toyed around with the idea of Blazers, and first of all, there's a podcast already named Men in Blaze, so yeah, we know those guys are nice. Yeah, they're very nice. And then we said we had to figure out something because it's a Hall of Fame induction of sorts, right, And then I thought about what would the Manning Brothers do, which is what instructs most of my decisions. Of course, of course we are in the South, that's true, so we went matching budget. Cusins it's pretty good.
Speaker 3: What exactly is this Hall of Fame? Because we've been talking it up on the show and we sort of threw it together. Sometimes we have a graphic or something crazy before these live shows, but we purposely tried to keep this one a little hush hush, you know, if only because of the gravitas of the event.
Speaker 1: You love that word. This year has been a very that's been a revelation. We can induct gravatas. So what we're doing is like most hall of fames, they sell the idea of this is a moment in time for this era of players or this specific player, and sometimes they induct objects, right the bloody sock and you know, the Baseball Hall of Fame or the original peach basket in Springfield for the basketball Hall of Fame. So we're going to induct I think names of humans. We are going to a few. Yeah, this is my first night speaking English. We're gonna induct college football, humans, things, moments, situations, whatever. From the twenty twenty two season exclusively, Like, you can't tell the story of baseball without King Griffy Junior. You cannot tell the story of the twenty twenty two season, which is not fully over, but the regular season without the items that we are going to induct. Is there anybody on hand to accept any of these? No, no, no, we tried.
Speaker 3: The appearance view is way too high. We could only afford the czips. We do the entire budget on the czips.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we invited Tanner Morgan and they're like, do you want caliac Manus And we're like, I don't know. Yeah, so we are here. We are very excited. That was a very That was a reference. That is a deep Minnesota cute, which I expect everybody in SEC country to be fully locked in on the original Greek freak of course. So we are inducting wonderful things sometimes we mean that tongue in cheek from the twenty twenty two season that we celebrate both in their excellence and uh not so much.
Speaker 3: I would ask our wonderful audience one more time, please give yourself a round of applause for coming out.
Speaker 1: To this regal event.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, there won't be a dry eye in this place. It's not our first inductee. Is something that we're calling. We're calling the Frosted Mini season.
Speaker 1: Yes, explain Scott.
Speaker 3: Frost Frosted Boo, I heard it, boot Frosted Mini Seasons. Scott Frost didn't really have that great of a.
Speaker 1: Season, No, but it was it's short, right, It's at least there's that. It's short. It was memorable. It was one in two. Yeah, lost.
Speaker 3: I believe memory serves to Northwestern abroad, so he's oh for Europe. And it wasn't until he lost to George's own Clay Hilton after week three.
Speaker 1: Shout out states Borrough, Yeah, shout out states Borough.
Speaker 3: You know the guy was on the hot seat all last season coming into this season. Yea, we spent a fair amount of our own time talking about Scott Frost and there's just no way they can't be better. There's no way they can't go to a bowl game again.
Speaker 1: Fired after week three, Yeah, fired after week three, And we went through the Scott Frost timeline. What what do you think legacy wise? Right? What is going to be on the Scott the Frosted Mini seasons? What's going to be on that bronzed ESPN print out of his time. I don't know how you do that. What's the legacy?
Speaker 3: First game canceled due to a thunderstorm.
Speaker 1: That'll happen right, first game, who's his career? His career, Yeah, against Zach. First game came canseled started.
Speaker 3: Oh to six with a loss to Colorado, lost fifty two to seventeen in an empty Ohio stadium in the COVID year. Final win was against North Dakota.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Before he got camed was his one win.
Speaker 3: Restructured his buyout after last season, but still Trev Alberts decided we'd rather pay him a little bit more earlier to get rid of this guy. Just get rid of it now, not wait until the October first.
Speaker 1: There were some dollars and cents involved in the like should we wait for and save little millions of American dollars? Like no, we got this gotta go. This guy's gotta go, And that's quite the legacy. Also, I don't have the list in front of me of the most impressive three and nine seasons ever. But you don't make that list without Scott Frost and Nebraska's twenty twenty one and I don't. I know that's last year and this is a twenty twenty two, but it goes on the bust, it goes in wherever where. What do we say this is going to be a Hall of Fame yurt and that we're just going to construct in the middle of the night in the parking lot of the actual Hall of Fame. We're going to force them to take it down. Yeah, I didn't even know yurt was a word. You know what I believe a yurt is like a circular tent, like permanent structure. Permanent structure.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: So we barely could afford these.
Speaker 1: I think when when we do a live show in Nepal, we will will gather the verbaalars you know Mongolian everywhere into a live show yurt. Look it up. I think it's y e r t yt urt yu. Why do you interactive component? Very distinguished? I ripped that directly from then. Is that the NFL zone is that? Don't do you think? Okay, so you've seen the gentleman, like the the Hall of Fame representative. You've seen the gigantic six', ten four hundred pound. Dude, yeah not making up those. Stats look this up the gentleman who knocks on the doors like the clearing house. Guy, sorry he looks like a roided out emerald a little bit look into like he has an Incredible you can look up His wikipedia page While i'm talking.
Speaker 3: He.
Speaker 1: Does he has that. LOOK i don't, KNOW i know exactly what you. Mean, yeah you're not. Wrong, yeah but that that. Gentleman so we need do you wonder if he uses like he has a phone in his breast pocket that plays that music when he's knocking On Dan marino's.
Speaker 3: Door our second inductee Is texas's win loss To. Alabama wee, esso how do you talk about the twenty twenty two?
Speaker 1: Season thank? You without the most, noble the most, impressive the most character, defining and predictive of future, success loss than What texas was able to do In austin Against. Alabama so to.
Speaker 3: Relive the moment for those out there wondering what happened in The, texas here's what. Happened alabama escaped From. Austin they won back In week, two twenty to. Nineteen texas kicked to go ahead field goal forty nine yard field, goal booted it through with like a minute and a half left far too much time For Bryce.
Speaker 1: Yong that's true name of The texas, Kicker Bert. Auburn Bert auburn real. Name you know me and you know THAT i respect, toforization tofization being using the end of your first, name like People christopher's that go by. Tofer it's quite a. Decision Any burt out there to, say kid's name Is, robert show up a class Like, Rob, Robbie. Bobby what's gonna Be, Like I'm. Burt let's just Roll bert And Burt auburn with a golden. Boot seems like it might win the.
Speaker 3: Game But bama gets a nine play sixty one yard. Drive was a frenetic minute and nineteen seconds they get in field goal. Range they boot Through will reikerd not Named Burt. Auburn, yeah boots through a thirty three yard are to win. It obviously getting the win was, important you want to, win but in many respects the loss was almost.
Speaker 1: Better the loss was better because what it did is it Gave texas, fans maybe not, false a sense of security that we can. Hang and then they watched the rest Of alabamas season and it was. Less SO i think for this this. INDUCTEE i think we bring In Steve sarkisian. SUNGLASSES i think that's what we bring into the. EXCELLENCYART i think that The Orange.
Speaker 3: Temple They're Maui jim's Their maui jim which they give out at bowl games and apparently are very. Expensive they do those looked LIKE i, mean we talked about this probably more than we talked about some.
Speaker 1: Games, yeah back in week.
Speaker 3: Three, yeah did he get those out of a vending?
Speaker 1: Machine he paid money for? Those, Yeah Sandal's Steve sarkisian is the. Look now you have to picture that in your. Head AND i apologize for, nothing but, yes that. Was it was an amazing moment because we all have that as, fans, right we have like that close close. Loss i'm, LIKE i don't, know we can hang, now and it turns out it means. Nothing it means it just means you.
Speaker 3: Lose, yeah one of the best head fakes THAT i could. Remember, yeah since we've been covering college football doing this. Show because everybody came out of That texas game like Whoa quinn you or quin yours got? Hurt that was the other, Qualifier, right they lose by, One but If QUINN i said.
Speaker 1: It If quinn you weres, plays they probably win that.
Speaker 3: Game so it was like a whole head trip that took us until, honestly like three weeks ago to.
Speaker 1: Realize, yeah was totally. Fake, YEAH i Mean texas almost scored an offensive touchdown AGAINST, tcu right like knock on, wood they'll do it. Again i'm so, Mean i'm such a pissy little. ANTS i don't, Know i'm a tiny, human BUT i this it makes me. HAPPY i like conducting this. Sandal Steve, sarkiz what's it gonna. Be i'm gonna have nightmares about this. Saw.
Speaker 3: Yeah, next we're inducting kind of on the coattails in a sense of The texas Induction oklahoma fan.
Speaker 1: Salt. Yeah so we're gonna get a barrel of real thick, salt, right the real Slaky malden style sea. Salt, yeah and we're going to bring that barrel much in the way you go to a, supermarket like a crunchier supermarket and they have like cashews or macadamia nuts and those giant. Barrels you can come to The Excellence yerts and we'll have the scoop and there will be a big Old boomer logo right there on the, barrel and you can scoop your own salt maybe next to popcorn. Machine was, like at, it what's?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, yeah you can line your marks with, yeah just, yeah we and yeah that's.
Speaker 3: Great So Lincoln rye Leaves oklahoma a little over a year. Ago almost, instantly he becomes an. Acronym does anybody know that people know the acnam?
Speaker 1: Tebow?
Speaker 3: Yeah not that tebow stands for the bitch Out.
Speaker 1: West. HUH i hope people are finding out about this, really like as, There, yeah, yeah, oh you don't spend enough time looking At oklahoma message, boards he, said as if that were a thing that people should be spending their time. Doing, Continuing Lincoln riley became the other t.
Speaker 3: Bow then, okay so there was that whole, rigamarole he's, leaving we can't believe he's. Leaving and Then Brent vannables was, Announced, yeah True oklahoma, guy and the sentiment quickly shifted From tebow to.
Speaker 1: Well we got our, guy got a guy coming, Home.
Speaker 3: We got Our oklahoma. Guy now we might be even better true this time. Around but then he had Transfers Caleb William Barry. Williams they weren't the only two go, elsewhere and it looked like they were on a really good track after three.
Speaker 1: Games, yeah but The nebraska. Game, dan The nebraska, Game, yeah that was a wonderful moment WHERE i think it was Our Palcet mandel loud roaring, applause it's, Okay, NO i JUST i don't. Know and he did not Think oklahoma would be good this, year and then watched The nebraska game LIKE i think a lot of us, did and, Said oklahoma's, back. Baby they didn't miss a. Beat and then it went really. Poorly and then it went really really poorly For. Oklahoma and the the energy THAT i could sense From oklahoma fans, online in, person, whatever because you know how we are always coming Across oklahoma fans the Suburban. Chicago the energy that seemed to be on display, was, well he was getting Worse link And riley these past few, years and we're bringing In.
Speaker 3: Dylan he you don't want to be there, anyway.
Speaker 1: Right the energy Was have you ever spoken to somebody who recently broke up with somebody and have them say something, like, OH i just lost one hundred and sixty three pounds And you're like, What you're, like his name Was. Brett you're, like, Okay and so there was, that AND i feel, look we both root four teams that lost their, coaches the coaches choosing to. Leave it's exactly. Right let's Go. Ducks let's not talk about these last three. Weeks, yeah Holiday. Bowl, yeah So i'm lost now after that holiday bol. Thing, no so it. Is it does, hurt, Right like you were not hurt for very long because you had mixed. FEELINGS i was not terribly hurt for very. Long it's just been like four months now About Mario christabaul. Leaving but at a certain, point like The oklahoma version of all of this was more, pronounced AND i think it actually just fit. In it does fit in with the sec like that just means. Perfect it's. Perfect, yea it's. Absolutely AND i hope things get better because if they get, worse it's getting worse for all of. Us, times it's getting worse for all of. Us, Okay So oklahoma Assaults oklahoma.
Speaker 3: SALT i, mean look after The nebraska, game they lost six of their last. Nine they lost by forty nine to their biggest, Rival. Texas they beat just Two bowl teams In kansas And Texas. Tech they are going to, bowl but just. Barely and the thing THAT i that there are a couple of, aspects a couple different tinges to that. Salt there, was of course the animosity Towards Lincoln, riley. Right there was also the animosity towards anyone who merely insinuated that it might not go perfectly right, away and we experienced this. Firsthand go look at the YouTube. Videos, yes particularly the, comments the mere notion, that, well maybe it's gonna he's a first time head. Coach we don't know what his offense is going to look. Like there were things that needed to be worked. Out, yeah that a lot Of oklahoma fans just glossed right.
Speaker 1: Over that's. True you got, docsed you didn't get. Docked it was, tough it was tough to, watch BUT i saw this was the highlight for me in doing research for this. ITEM i looked up our good friends at Messageboard geniuses AND i just searched Their oklahoma season and a poster wrote out like a three paragraph post directed at a recruit's dad who had just, decommitted and he, SAID i know we have a lot of social media, yahoos representing the, school And i'm, like all, RIGHT i see where this is. Going he's like an upstanding. Individual he's gonna come here or she is gonna come forward and, say, look we're not as crazy as these all these people appear to, be and then goes on to, say, uh we don't wish your son. Well in, fact we're rooting against him and we will Watch texas games specifically to watch him. Fail and that's who we. Are AND i was, like all, RIGHT i appreciate. This that's why the salt. Exists. Soon yeahoo's.
Speaker 3: Next up into our is Your? Yeah Yrti Lane kiffin's first twenty nine? Quarters, yeah, hello a first twenty Nine let us celebrate the positive glass half?
Speaker 1: Full excuse, you? Sir so what this?
Speaker 3: Does the first twenty nine quarters takes us through that, stretch walk me. Through things were going, great on top of the, world up to number seven in the, polls all the way through the first.
Speaker 1: Quarter of their game AGAINST lsu and the season that's, it Go.
Speaker 3: Tigers, yeah they led seventeen to three and then it's, it pack it, up pack it. IN lsu went on a forty two to three. Run they Beat Ole miss going. Away it was the first of four losses in their final five. Games, yeah the lane train definitely came off the. Tracks this would hurt me so. DEEPLY i, KNOW i was really in On Old miss this, year AND i had gone with this line for you, know however many.
Speaker 1: Weeks this takes us through eight, weeks.
Speaker 3: AND i was dead set and determined to establish That old missus defense was better this, year that they were playing better and the people were Not we're not taking them. Seriously AND i remember going back through and looking at the stats after this game and it was, like what fresh hell just?
Speaker 1: Happened, yes what is going on With Old. Miss, yeah it was a fun. Time it was a very select period of the, season and it almost felt like things were getting deep With, auburn and suddenly things got a little shallower With auburn and he could not pull his own team out of that decline and is now back saying contract, extension, Hooray i'm all About Ole miss and got involved in like a tweeting argument with A starkville reporter and it went. Poorly it went absolutely, poorly AND i was. RUDE i, mean, look you Got Anakin skywalker the paint With jackson dart right, Win Shawn judkins emerging as a terrific running. Back there's a lot to like about the first twenty. NINE i love that we included THE lsu first quarter in this celebration because it's it's worthy of. Celebration but, yes the end of the season felt Like George gastanza returning after quitting and, saying you THOUGHT i was you thought it was. Serious, yeah it was a, Joke, joe total. Joke yeah for.
Speaker 3: ME i wonder if it's got like of, course this is gonna now be enshrined in Our hall Of. FAME i wonder if it won't be a little bit Like Tin, Cup, yeah where no one's gonna remember the first Twenty. Remember what they'll remember is the last. NINETEENTH i remember the last.
Speaker 1: Nineteen so we're choosing to be positive here and. Celebrate were the teams they beat early? On it Was Georgia, tech a local up and. Comer yeah.
Speaker 3: They're, local they finished, well up and, comer some hardy belly.
Speaker 1: Upstar.
Speaker 3: Yeah let's talk about The mario Crystal ball charity drive to do.
Speaker 1: That, yeah very generous thinking of. Others, yeah.
Speaker 3: The Mario Crystal Ball Charity drive Did, yeah this was your, Idea this was my.
Speaker 1: Idea of, course it was my. Idea you enjoyed this one. Third so we're calling This Mario cristal ball charity drive, because first of, ALL i don't know if you do you ever, check like the the, trends the gambling, trends all the, Time miami finished something like two and ten against the. Spread it's. Okay Sometimes vegas can't figure you. Out they were the worst in terms of missing the, Line like their plus minus was the worst of Any power five. Team and they spent so much money for. That they spent so much. Money so you Have Middle Tennessee state. Losing, duke remind me the turnover.
Speaker 3: NUMBER i believe the eight eight In german act In.
Speaker 1: German, Okay So Mario cristobal goes To. Miami they've got a, great promising young quarterback And Tyler Van. Dyke you spent they spent all this money on the assistant. Coaches, Right you Got Kevin steele on. Defense pried them away from some. Superpower right Was? Maryland? Maryland? Maryly yea, yeah prime away From. Maryland do we have terps?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: Hey all, right you almost Be. Michigan, okay put it on a. Shirt, so, Uh mario christ of ball a lot of fanfare going. Home you. KNOW i watched an interview he did With Dan levittard where he's, Saying Cafe tito and like going for the LIKE i Missed, Miami and by the end of the, season buses could not go from campus to the stadium because there was nobody on the on the the student level of that, audio that that crowd that wanted to, go and so it went really. Poorly but, look we're just we're in the shadow Of thanksgiving, Time we've got the holidays coming. Up it's not about thinking about. Ourselves it's about thinking about. Others and if you're A Middle tennessee state, player how great do you? Feel how great do you feel heading into? This if you're A duke's eight and? Four Mario cristobald did his, Part The Miami hurricanes did their.
Speaker 3: Part, YEAH i jotted down here that he. Broke he broke the first rule of airplane, crashes which is which is you're supposed to help yourself, before.
Speaker 1: Yes before helping.
Speaker 3: Others you got to pull out the thing down and just, yeah it's.
Speaker 1: The pulling titan. Thing you gotta. Help, yeah you know.
Speaker 3: It it was one of those you get a, turnover you get a, turnover, yeah turnover.
Speaker 1: Situation it was the rotating cast of injured quarterbacks throwing interceptions For.
Speaker 3: Miami blown away by how poorly this WAY i, am AND i have to believe you are as well like you weren't necessarily.
Speaker 1: Sorry are those black? Helicopters what's? Happening mario's, Comment, Marius, yeah but he'll. Miss, yeah he's got to recruit new. Helicopters ALL i.
Speaker 3: Was gonna say is this had to be a fun time for you in some. Sense there was not that you were actively rooting Against. Miami but there is still a Little oregon fans salt that we didn't.
Speaker 1: Knock we didn't a. Duck it didn't meet the, threshold but, right there's a little bit of. It we would tell me about what it was like Watching Brian kelly not be able to protect a a special team situation made it to be. NICE i just hated. It you hate. It it was so tough to see for. You, no it's always. Wonderful it is wonderful to see somebody that you feel wronged, by even if you were, upset even IF i was upset watching some of What oregon did these past few. Years still won The pac twelve one to, row went To Big bowl, games But oregon fans kind of knew and we were just trying to be. Nice we're, like all, right have, fun and it was so much, worse so much worse THAN i could have. Expected do you think?
Speaker 3: That so this was a big story for, us if only Because dan's an Oregon a mom And mery Crist ball was kind of rumored to go To miami for a good long time and then it finally happened under very awkward, circumstances maybe with like healthcare.
Speaker 1: Money it was like a whole. Thing, yeah did you do you remember seeing the video of him accepting The alamobile invite on behalf Of oregon when he had already, left but it was a formality thing that the coaches had to, SAY i am very excited to play in The, alamobile as he's like pulling off the. Video, yeah do you think?
Speaker 3: That do you think that the interviews that he did in the immediate aftermath of him accepting that job were genuine because he, did didn't he do an interview With John canzano like a radio thing and it. Was it seemed like it was heartfelt and it was very.
Speaker 1: Honest but then he.
Speaker 3: Left, yeah and now it went this, direction AND i, JUST i JUST i want TO i want to pry inside your head.
Speaker 1: Down SO i remember early on he said that he wasn't going to mention the name of the school that he just, left that he was moving. Forward and then things went poorly for the first eight weeks of the, season and all of a, sudden it Was oregon At, oregon we did. This At, oregon we did. That and he took credit in a backwards way For Florida state's running back who transferred in From, Oregon Go knowles talking about Those. Noles, uh That Trey benson who didn't play For. Oregon he was injured and never played really and had a great has had a great season With Florida. State Mario cristobal went in front of a microphone and, said you could see the type of caliber of an athlete we're bringing At, oregon and that's what to expect. Here never saw the, field and so that was A Mario cristobal. Decision and SO i enjoy the charity. Drive this sound feels like there is a woman expecting to see her husband return from space as she looks to the heavens and is not sure if that spaceship is coming. Back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well speaking of spaceships coming, Back tennessee posted this on their Official twitter account after The alabama. Win, quote y'all remember how we tore the goalpost, down hauled them out of nieland dumped him in The Tennessee.
Speaker 1: River, yeah that was.
Speaker 3: Awesome any who turns out that in order to play next week's, game we need new goal posts on her? Field could you all help us?
Speaker 1: Out? So are we inducting the goal posts or the GoFundMe page that they. Registered i'm sort of mixed on. THIS i feel like we need to induct the goal. Posts we should.
Speaker 3: Now the way this is written implies that they never found them and that they washed down The Tennessee river out into The.
Speaker 1: Atlantic, yeah into The abyss or into The golf Of mexico wherever The tennessee GOES i don't.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah and were and now they're just like gone. Forever, yeah like the city Of. Atlantis uh. Huh The tennessee goal. POST i believe they found, them did they?
Speaker 1: NOT i think? So at some point they were tracking them for a good amount of. Time, yeah so there has been some research on. This.
Speaker 3: Dan as you, mentioned there was a GoFundMe page that was set up which made this.
Speaker 1: Whole thing very.
Speaker 3: Ridiculous they were looking for one hundred and fifty thousand dollars to buy a new. Goalposts, yes goalposts apparently cost somewhere in the neighborhood of ten to thirty thousand dollars each excluding.
Speaker 1: Installation it's, True, yeah parts and. Labor the university.
Speaker 3: Also needed to fix the, field of, course because they, had you, know a lot of people coming on the field after That alabama. Win but it is notable here that The Tennessee Athletic department operated at a six figure surplus the year. Prior one would, think, yeah one would think they would not need that one hundred and fifty large to get backup goal. Posts it turns out they actually had another set of goal posts that was JUST i don't know where they had, it maybe under the stadium and the.
Speaker 1: Annals Of Niland.
Speaker 3: Stadium they didn't need new. Ones these are just the backups that apparently they purchased with this. Money, yeah it was that or A josh hipel OnlyFans and, no hold. On you, know if you've Seen Josh hipel put on that batman, gear it's not. Bad it's pretty. Good have you seen that PICTURE i, Had, Yeah Josh hipel and the batman gear when it was AT.
Speaker 1: Ucf so, no it was it was. Ballsy it was ballsy to say we need some, cash but ultimately. Weird are you a happiness rioter on any? Level a happiness? Rid? Oh you know about not so happy? Riots are? You this is a happiness riot that happened At neland's right.
Speaker 3: Up At State college When Penn state pulled an upset maybe the only time in documented history When Penn state pulled an upset my freshman year of the in THE ncaa, tournament and they kept going and kept going and kept. Going made it to like the sweet sixteen whatever it.
Speaker 1: Was we did the.
Speaker 3: Thing we did the happiness riot On Beaver avenue where the you had the one guy yelling switch, side switch, sides and then everybody it runs from one side of the street.
Speaker 1: Together there's really nothing to do. There that was, It and that was, it you, Know, yeah it was. That it was that and that we were in the street for a. While, yeah that was. It that was all we. Had that was all we.
Speaker 3: Had, yeah and so, YEAH i guess that would constitute a, happiness, right that's a.
Speaker 1: Happiness. Right we were all.
Speaker 3: Happy no one was swinging from the white Post Philadelphia phillies style or anything like, that but we were in the, streets literally in the streets being.
Speaker 1: Happy, yeah, NO i appreciate. It and there was an image OF i think it was The tennessee chancellor or a president in his box with like a cigar in his mouth as per. Tradition, sure just saying Like i'm paraphrasing, here is like let this motherfucker, burn. Right there was like something about that like we got plenty of goal, posts, right let him dig. It and then like, so, actually, guys it was a great story AND i would happily bring The tennessee goal posts to Our hall of.
Speaker 3: Fame is there not a Welder knoxville who could have done this more?
Speaker 1: Cheaply of course there. Is somebody would have done this pro. Bono, yeah somebody's cousin In. Knoxville, yes absolutely could have done it. Cheaper so we're inducting the goalposts and not the. Gofund we're induct. Both we could do. Both so the, goalpost how big is the the rot won't fit the. Goalpost the goalpost will be in the parking. Lot to remember what section you're. In he'll be in the left goal post or the right. Goalpost that's where it. Is, yes that's. Convenient, yeah it's good makeout, music is? IT i don't think it's all the. Worst. Yeah, no.
Speaker 3: The Dabo swingey quarterback waffle.
Speaker 1: Maker, yeah.
Speaker 3: This, boot this is my favorite. One, yeah please explain the waffle.
Speaker 1: Maker So, dabo before the season started, said of, Course DJUNGI dju is our. Starter he's our. Guy kate Klub nick will play like, wait hold, on what's that last. Part that's what he. Says before this, season things go, okay not, great up and. DOWN dju struggles against teams like you can check the notes on this. One syracuse, right had some struggles Against syracuse, obviously struggles Against South. Carolina and then when anybody asks, him When Kate klubnick backup, quarterback, freshman all whatever is brought in, there it is. There it is. There it is premium, listeners that's. RIGHT i don't know what that makes other, listeners but here we are that he made the decision when asked to just seem befuddled as to why anybody would ask that question when he's benching his starting, quarterback AND i mean we might have an. Update is he in the transfer portal now by the end of this. Show this strikes me as.
Speaker 3: A move that you only do if you're worried about the transfer, portal Because dabo's new to this, thing right he. Does he's been, dragged kicking and screaming into the portal, era and so it seems like this was an attempt at keeping both. Happy the story that came to. Me we talked about this earlier. Today has everybody heard of These Steffan Diggs Valentine's day? STORY i hadn't heard of it, either, apparently and again this is Through i'm sure illicitly. Sourced, yeah you're deep On World.
Speaker 1: Star, Continue, Yeah Steffan, diggs we'll. Start, sorry so you're have to yell it.
Speaker 3: Out, Sorry Marilyn Terrapin Now Buffalo Bill's Star Wide out apparently had two different dates On Valentine's day in different rooms of the same, hotel and he somehow.
Speaker 1: Got away with. It, yeah we haven't or. This, yeah you didn't have to play it Like Steffan diggs shout out turps fear the. Turtle somebody over there lived A Boy Meets world episode.
Speaker 3: Basically, Yeah SO i was thinking of it in terms of like just trying to keep everybody. Happy AND i don't know If dabbo really succeeded in this, quest but it feels like it sort of sort of had that that that that.
Speaker 1: Air, yeah, Yeah, NO i the Whole dabbo experience to me is. Wonderful AND i say that obviously not being. Serious, okay some highlights for me Is, No i'm not bringing in. Transfers why WOULD i do. That, No i'm just gonna hire from inside the program and not bring in any outside. Coaches, Yes i'm going to sprint down a grassy hill ahead of my, team which, is by the, way if you've ever seen that in slow, motion it's. Weird it's a very weird visual to Watch. DABOS i am worried about him on that, sprint are. You i'm a little worried.
Speaker 3: Because it doesn't it's a steep. Hill, yes it does not seem like it would take much to it's very. STEEP i don't know what kind of traction he has with his.
Speaker 1: Shoes but if it goes, poorly it's going poorly in four ks sixty frames a. Second one of the coaches that wears, Cleat why don't Does harbus still wear the C i don't know If harbus still, does he. MIGHT i would IF i were running down the hill, ONE i would walk. Gingerly don't need anything poor to appen there in front of, everybody because you always remember coach, injuries, right your, coach your old, Coach Charlie weiss went. Down, yeah, yeah it's not. Funny it's kind of. Funny you always remember, that and so it would be far too risky for. Me you know WHAT i would do IF i were a, COACH i would. DO i would use one of Those stare mobility. Chairs i'd just like just, so that's ALL i would. Do i'm not going, Down i'm. Not i'm there's nothing proud about my. Existence i'm great with. It just get down the hill one. Pace, yeah, ABSOLUTELY i would let one of those troopers carry like fireman's carry me. Down, sure anything to Avoid, Yeah Coach dan sprained an ankle. Terribly what was he doing something? Athletic, nope that's the. Problem devin Ah chan just in, general Just Devin Ah. Chane give it up For Devin ah change. Please he needs all of our. Supports absolute doood. Alert do you have the? Sound you probably. DON'T i could probably pull it. Up, yes we'll do that. Later So devin a. Chain everyone's been on a team with A devin a, Chain, yes all.
Speaker 3: RIGHT i don't care if it's a sports. TEAM i don't care if it's a work. TEAM i don't care what it.
Speaker 1: Is seventh grade, science probably seventh.
Speaker 3: Grade everybody's been on a team with a devon a. Chain, hm the guy or gal who after the whole thing is, over you look back and, say they really put their blood sweaton.
Speaker 1: Here? Yeah is this our first genuine? Inductee? Excellent, Yeah i'm going through. Here i'm seeing. Salts i'm seeing, Sandals, Steve i'm seeing Frosted mini wheat, Season i'm Seeing mario christ wal charity. Drive this is our, First, Like, no you were actually amazing and we want to celebrate.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah he could have been here.
Speaker 2: Too.
Speaker 1: Yeah they're not playing this week in, case is that? True? YEAH i looked it. Up just open, schedule, open nothing on the. Horizon, weird didn't see that coming. Continue he had over eleven hundred yards eight.
Speaker 3: Touchdowns he got a first down on almost thirty percent of his, carries which is. Nuts and as we like to say on the, showy they built the whole plane out Of devin. H, yeah at least when they were, smart.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah and Use muhammad was good at receiver when he wasn't being weirdly suspended And Nia smith gets hurt early on in the, season and he was so good that When TEXAS a AND m, Lost i'm gonna have to be more. Specific, again what AM i? Saying that's not? Accurate, no but when they, lost a common complaint FROM a AND m, fans which is, understandable as, like why don't we give it To devin ah chain more as if he were some sort of excellent robot that never tired, out Never and it was all reasonable because he would always run well and they would generally lose when they turned to any of their, quarterbacks who Just i'm not gonna say anything bad About Max johnson Or Haines king Or Connor, Wigman Connor. Wei, Yeah, Man i'm not gonna say anything bad about them BECAUSE i just don't think they were put in any sort of position to succeed all that, often but give the ball To devin. H Chain and so this was actually like a really good year to like just give it To, moeybraham, right just give it To Chase. BROWN i saw In, indiana by the, way is there right? Here do people know what that logo is down? Here? Yeah? Basketball? Yeah ll ee oh that's, True Tom, Allen, yeah who might take THE usf josh or something that's? Weird, yeah The indiana. Football, yeah remember when we almost Beat Ohio. State, yeah So i'm getting carried away, Here devin Ah. CHAIN i celebrate. You we celebrate. You and in a we were talking backstage before this started about like The Emperor penguin In march of The, penguins who's just trudging through everything sixty miles to find food and shelter and everything like. That that's what it felt like watching him Some, yeah all, right The Excellence.
Speaker 3: Penguin one of my favorite things this season was The michigan non quarterback. COMPETITION i don't know what this, was all, RIGHT i know what this. Was, yeah this was setting Up kate, McNamara who eventually Transferred.
Speaker 1: Iowas oh my.
Speaker 3: God, yeah So Jim. Harbaugh Jim harbaugh for those rudoc, right it was so weird for those wondering how do we get to this? Point Jim harbaugh announced before the season where we were kind of caught up in this will they won't they START jj McCarthy. Thing he, Said we're going to start in. Both, yea we're going to start in.
Speaker 1: Both you get one, game you get one.
Speaker 3: Game we're going to see who does. Better it was always stacked Against kate.
Speaker 1: Mackle it Was Colorado state And.
Speaker 3: Hawaii Colorado, State Colorado, State, hawaii, Right, yeah it. Was it was totally set up in a way to JUST i think Throw kate mc namara as something of a boone because he was a playoff.
Speaker 1: Quarterback what have.
Speaker 3: YOU jj McCarthy gets a start Against, hawaii he absolutely lights it.
Speaker 1: Up suddenly he is the.
Speaker 3: Guy they fashion this thing as a. Competition but we. Knew we'd talked about it at our live. Show, yeah back In chicago like week. Zero, yeah this is not a real. Thing this is not a real. Thing he made it up out of whole.
Speaker 1: Cloth. YEAH i enjoyed. IT i enjoyed because it's so creative and A Jim harbaugh is a very weird dude kind of. Way your whole. Job your whole job is find good, players pick good. Players they take a month and he, says, MAN i don't.
Speaker 2: KNOW i.
Speaker 1: WAS I. Look the THING i thought of, WAS i, mean because it's, college because it's. SPORTS i thought of like old. SCHOOL i thought of What Billy madison right where you have, like let's set up a series of, challenges right if there were a cade McNamara versus J. J McCarthy spelling, bee if they were, like, yeah do a number of different events to prove To Jim harbaugh and his staff that year the guy and they went into the. Season michigan went into the season with an active quarterback competition that never was it Never it.
Speaker 3: Was Like revenge of The nerds where the one team that the nerd team had the drug that could counteract the.
Speaker 1: Alcohol, yes they gave that TO, jj but not to. Correct. Yeah did you see? That there was somebody posted like a supercut Of Jim harbaugh sneaking away from his obligation obligatory interviews after games where Anytime michigan would, win which was every, week he WOULD i like this big ten, representation. Yo, yeah he would find the Nearest michigan, Player, like you gotta talk to this guy and he would just run. Away so. WEIRD i love.
Speaker 3: It, yeah the non quarterback quarterback. COMPETITION i could have made this music like three seconds.
Speaker 1: Shorter if anybody has a car that you can like custom program the.
Speaker 3: Horn yeah, yeah all, right let's talk About Brian harson getting hired after.
Speaker 1: Meeting the former ad in a. Jacuzzi, yeah it was, unclear so that happened years. Ago, yeah talk me through. This, well this was a. Culmination, look you've you've met many interesting people in jacuzzi's, right always, Yes so, yeah who Doesn't Hugh freeze meet in a?
Speaker 3: JACUZZIE i literally have jotted down here on my. Notes, yeah the new coach Is Hugh. Freeze not sure if he was also met in a hot.
Speaker 1: Tub now let's hope it's. True, yeah hebd His, Technically Hugh freeze's mailing address is a residence in jacuzzi In. AUBURN i don't know how the mechanics of that would. Work he set up a mailbox Or, yeah that's such a it's a visual that is going to haunt.
Speaker 3: You, so so here's what, happened, right just to kind of lay this, out you said five years ago the fortine now former as Of, august former athletic director At auburn guy by the name Of Alan green said that he Met Brian harrison five years ago from that, date and their first conversation happened in a pool. Quote don't ask, why don't ask, why don't ask? Why so now he steps down as Of august steps. Down, yeah oh, A Al green steps. Down John cohen is the new. Ad he comes over From Mississippi. State that has now paved the way for Ultimately Brian harson being removed of duty from, Duty Hugh freeze now stepping in again stole the thunder unclear on the hot tub connection With Hugh.
Speaker 1: Freeze, yeah it was always. Strange, obviously the geographic fit was. Odd Brian harrison surviving a failed. COUP i think he was out of town and he was, Like i'm just finding out about all of. This it's real tough comes back in was never going to work. Out but the idea of Every sunday morning looking to whatever news out and, like has it happened?
Speaker 2: Yet?
Speaker 1: No, okay movie next, Week and that's a weird way to. Live and, YES i do want to know more about that first meeting Between Brian harrison in THE i don't know if It's have you ever been in a pool and just decided to start talking up? STRANGERS i have to believe.
Speaker 3: That it was a themed, party you do some Sort hold, on let's unpack. This they weren't just at A sandals and it's, like, oh, hey, right they're At. ATLANTA'S i don't know why you went To, sandals but, Okay, sandals now a.
Speaker 1: Good it's very. Odd it's very, odd AND i want to know the. Circumstances apparently you you have a themed party in your, head BUT i. DON'T i don't. KNOW i you, know in the absence of any real, FACTS i, go theme. Party what are we in making A Brian harrison? Bust is there a specific? Object is it like a pool noodle that we're going to? BRONZE i think it's the pool? Noodle, yeah, okay the pool? Noodle all, right let's talk about smart. Schools let's talk about smart. Schools it's been a year for some smart. Schools duke L Local.
Speaker 3: Duke went eight and, Four vandy went five and, Seven Notre dame somehow went eight and. Four Georgia tech somehow went five and.
Speaker 1: Seven how? Bad, YEAH i appreciate. That but Also.
Speaker 3: Northwestern went one and, Eleven stanford three and, Nine cal lost To, colorado did they they? Did? Yeah so an interesting dichotomy here between some smart schools for whom it went very well and then other smart schools Like, northwestern for whom it was an unmitigated.
Speaker 1: Disaster, yeah undefeated overseas AS i don't. Know, yeah like doing A uso show with all the field.
Speaker 3: Goods, YEAH i felt which of these teams did you enjoy the? Most who's success did you enjoy the? Most because each of them from a week to week, basis you, know we're going through this. Thing it's a grind to go through thirteen weeks of the. Season we're waking up early On. Sundays, yeah, Poor BUT i mean it's anybody who follows. It it's a grind to go through the full season and cover so many. Teams AND i feel like we saw these box scores just lit us up a little, bit you, know Seeing duke go a legit eight and. Four duke was a good.
Speaker 1: Team duke was a good.
Speaker 3: Team seeing them go eight and four brought a smile to my, Face vandy going five and seven in the dead garkly in the manner that.
Speaker 1: They, did played hard down the.
Speaker 3: Stretch Even Georgia, Tech Georgia tech local, Team Georgia. Tech, right they they fire their. Coach they've now decided to stick with the, interim which is awesome For Brent. Key, YES i like, this, Right but these were all really good stories THAT i think distracted us from what was going. On like it was a perfect like it was almost. Equalized let's say between the good that some of the smart schools did and the bad others.
Speaker 1: Did, yeah and even some of the bad did good things For. AMERICA i would, Say so one of these Teams i'm sitting, here Beat Notre, dame one of these, terrible awful schools that had their coach be so embarrassed with the way things have gone these past few. Years is that is our fact? Checker al right? Here, yeah just keep. Going, yeah it was. Fun i'm almost. DONE i like. That it's a contribution to, society is what it. Is and so good For stanford be, terrible but Beat Notre. Dame you take the, good you take the, bad and there you have all, right we have fact me two. More, Yeah Brian, Farren brian, farrens how do you not discuss the twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: Season, yeah you can go on a website called despair dot. Com at least you really used to be able. To and there is one poster in particular of a baby lion sitting atop the head OF i believe it's.
Speaker 1: Mother, okay it's. Majestic it's been Add so these are like dental. Calendars, yeah like inspirational.
Speaker 3: Hang in there exactly, exactly and the caption at the bottom reads. Nepotism we promote family values here almost as much as we promote family.
Speaker 1: Members, yeah that's.
Speaker 3: Good Brian ferrence has been In iowa in some capacity now for about ten, years really his whole. Life he's a, ference of, course he's kind of in good in The iowa. Community, well was was. Good he's been around The iowa offense probably for too long at this. Point regressed a bit this, season just a little.
Speaker 1: Bit, Ye, yeah eighty sixth last season in, offense one hundred and. Seventeen it's real. Bad you have to try to do. That by the, way we're in it for The big Ten. West like an hour and a half. Ago shout Out Big. West this is.
Speaker 3: Charitable this was the worst case scenario when they let J paterno coach At Penn. State this is the worst case, scenario and now we're seeing it come there fruition With Brian.
Speaker 1: Farrence it was pretty. Bad it starts the, season starts out with what was the final, score seven to? SIX i Believe South Dakota. State that was. Tough what did we call that a gentleman's touchdowns?
Speaker 3: Touchdown yet they didn't actually score a touch.
Speaker 1: Two safety is in a field? Goal so. Difficult there is a degree of difficulty with. That, yeah you, hear like The olympic, announcers like he's actually going to attempt?
Speaker 3: It can we maybe we should induct the gentleman's touchdown?
Speaker 1: INSTEAD i, think, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Devin Ah chane needs some good with.
Speaker 1: Them that's.
Speaker 2: True it can't just Be devin Ah chane again as it has been all. Season, right The Brian farrens gentleman's touchdown where their defensive coordinator is an actual better offensive coordinator than their offensive. Coordinator so they scored six points in a Lost? Illinois what are their other memorable?
Speaker 1: Results six? Months in the Lost, illinois they somehow Destroyed Purdue Big Ten west champion and like field and offense for a week. Randomly, yeh boo are we Booing? Purdue what is the boo? Here? Okay oh we have The indiana fan of. Course, yes we're all worked up over the oaken. Bucket that's. Us, Sorry, Ty i'm an. Idiot all, right gentlemen's touchdown is the final one that we've got on our. List but, wait.
Speaker 3: Our esteemed studio audience here, Today, Dan, yeah give yourselves, around applause, please thank you very.
Speaker 1: Much we put it to a, vote got a lot of. Votes oh is that? True it is. Trait the winner was the mayor Of, athens Stats. Bennett, yeah the, mailman the. Mailman. Yeah do you think he's having? FUN i think he's having an incredible amount of? Fun, yeah of. Course who doesn't want to Be Stetson bennett and future owner of stets And Bennett chevrolet across the great piece. Safe, yeah, YEAH i mean it's not easy to be like year six on a college. Campus. Whatever it is first great For Stetson.
Speaker 3: Bennett so just think of the opportunities that this year has presented, him perhaps to go pro in something.
Speaker 1: Other, right That's, okay college. Football he's gonna lead such a good. LIFE i DON'T i don't, cry And i'll lose sleep Over stets And bennett's. FUTURE i did enjoy the end of last year where it's like he grows up A georgia. Fan he's a walk. On it's his great. Narrative they win the national, championship they have all these draft, picks and he goes On Good Morning, america just blitzed out of his. Mind this is why this sport is better than. EVERYBODY i make a joke about a whatever's twenty two year old going on NATIONAL tv twenty five thank?
Speaker 2: You is that?
Speaker 1: True twenty? Five he can he can rent a car Without, yeah he's gonna work at. Enterprise. Yeah and then he just sort of makes a nose like, Yeah i'm coming. Back and the reaction From georgia fans was, Like, OKAY i guess, yeah why don't you take some time to really make a pros Cons, no he was very good last, year he's very good this. Year and we celebrate, longevity we celebrate the sticktuitiveness of leaving and coming. Back and now we have AN sec championship between a walk on and a pac twelve? Quarterback is that? True it is true, That, yeah that's.
Speaker 3: True the other, route, yeah the other one here that almost.
Speaker 1: Won it is very. Tight what do we?
Speaker 3: HAVE i would like to Induct Desmond howard's preseason play that was.
Speaker 2: Good, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Desmond, HOWARD i mean give him. Credit he. Tried we all, try, right it's a thing that we got to do in the. Preseason who were your? PLAYOFFS i? SAID i, Said, ty who's your your? Pack twelve wild? Card you, Said Arizona? State, man just watch just so we've all been. There we've been.
Speaker 3: There it wasn't my first foray With. Aeron he got one of the, four, right he said his alma Matern.
Speaker 1: Michigan, Yeah Michigan.
Speaker 3: Wolverine, sorry Go, blue thank. You obviously very very deserving. Participant, yes in the current top. FOUR i would presume they will remain.
Speaker 1: There but Also TEXAS a and m sure preseason top ten not, crazy not, Crazy, No baylor well And pitt sure sure sure.
Speaker 3: That that definitely has darts against a board energy coming off.
Speaker 1: It, yeah there is.
Speaker 3: Something and we had him on the. Show we liked been a great. Deal, sure those picks he went for he did go.
Speaker 1: For it and all he had to do was nail, two which he. Didn't the pit pick was interesting where you could have Probably i'm guessing, here, GONE i think he lives In, miami gone down To miami and, say all, right, quick real, Quick, desmond give me three pit, players and he would have, said, well there's so many to choose. From that's the problem with, that where he's just, like what is he thinking About? Pitt what is he thinking About? Baylor BUT i guess it's still not Did brett McMurphy Take miami to go to the playoff or if he Took, MIAMI i want to say he, Did so there was that you're still not Never, yeah sourus is. McMurphy so he still didn't make the worst. Prediction that's, Right that's. Right so some of the, OTHERS i think you have the list in. FRONT i do here some of the others receiving. Votes so this is a very stringent as you might.
Speaker 3: Expect, oh, yes process to winnow down all of these options that we. Had these are ones that are on the cutting room. Floor they could be available next, year right if they can get a little bit more support from college football.
Speaker 1: Media george the twenty twenty two entries in the twenty twenty Three hall Of fame. Induction, sure of Course i'll play along The Adrian martinez just experience in, General Herm. Edwards do we have a verdict? Yet do we know for sure Whether. Herm edwards fully knew That Arizona state was known as the Sun devils when he acted surprise and, said, Well i'm A, christian sun devils is not really my. Thing what did he just? Say i'm a little bit sad that he didn't happen into more success that we would, Get like there's two signing, days like, yes. Herm like how many staffers in The Arizona State office at some point, said it's not really how it? Works? Herm yeah all the. Time, okay we have the defensive, booths that's a fun word to, say outline booths from App, State North, carolina and just the carnage that happened Into Jeane chiswick and his staff and everything App, State Paul christ's Large wisconsin. Pullover you know What i'm talking, about the very large it's like a. Parka and this is not a weight. Joke this is just more like the amount of material that went into that because he is just. GIRTHY i don't know what the how to Describe Paul. CHRISTS i apologize for using the word. GIRTHY i need to. Settle you're, Right, Yeah Mike gundy's first twenty eight quarters super. Promising, Ye Lane kiffin had one. More that's why we got to give it To elaine just Mo. Ibrahim in, general the entirety Of minnesota's. Offense, yeah Sky, Yuma Sunny dike's. Hoodies he had a drunk frog on his sweatshirt part of the. Year that was. GREAT i know the hypno, toad but they're the. FROG i don't, Know, Okay Kaylin debor And Michael. Pennix if people knew where the state Of washington was on a, MAP i think it would be it would mean more late game? Miszoo oh did they lose in bad? Ways?
Speaker 3: Miszoo, well just a collective groan from.
Speaker 1: Did you see what happened literally today with missoo? Football i'm putting you on the, spot AND i. APOLOGIZE i did.
Speaker 3: NOT i did.
Speaker 1: Not so they had the opportunity allegedly to play Against kansas in the bowl Game Rock. Chalk there's so much representation. HERE i. Appreciate it's a good year to be A kansas. Fan so they had the opportunity to Play kansas and resume the border, war which has been dormant for ten eleven years whatever since When miszoo joined THE sec And miszoo was, LIKE i think we're gonna. PASS i think we're gonna. Pass and then so everybody was making fun Of miszoo for being scared Of, kansas and Then Eli, drinkwitz you'll remember, him excited account and, dad in charge of The miszoo football, program tweeted out a picture Of Arrowhead stadium from a plane and, said we're not scared to play, here there or. Anywhere, like, okay, weird but did you ask the pilot to tip over so you could take a picture Of arrowhead? Potentially, OKAY i a state's. Defense poor, guys, Guy poor, guys, Guys we honor. You Dan lanning's headset a lot of weird calls and yelling into that near the end of the. SEASON i enjoyed, them but it was it was a rough year at the end. There jimbo And Nick saban's rat, Battle, yeah it just never really came to.
Speaker 3: Pass it's more of a preseason it Was, yeah that's.
Speaker 1: True we have the rebirth of Gene. Chiswick of course back in our lives you asked for it or? Not hat And ardoozy giving Zero. Fox yeah that was true. Too that was. Fun that was preseason More Brent prize.
Speaker 3: HOG i don't understand the reute relevance of that.
Speaker 1: One it didn't come to pass in terms of THE i guess. Girthiness once, AGAIN i am. SORRY i don't know WHAT i. Am i've had a third of a.
Speaker 3: Takat, yeah the the The Michigan, Stadium tunnel Of. Love, YEAH i don't know how you Inducte.
Speaker 1: Michigan it didn't fit in the. Right that one's. Tough three Loss. Novembers it started out promising the first thirty whatever quarters Of. Illinois it's been a heavy, show and then completely hollow wins Over Michigan. State that's very specific AND i don't know how you represent. That and then we've got two just like outrageous things that will never happen. Again, tie would you like to take these last? TWO i don't even have it on my. List oh, really, yeah we're looking at different. Documents, Okay SO i have just inducting all of The arkansas grounds keepers for thinking sprinklers would be a great idea to spray on an icy. Field icy. Field, YEAH i love a lot of things about The south ability to deal with the. COLD i wouldn't list in the strengths. Column, no the pigeon infestation on the pitfield and. Ironsfield did you see this?
Speaker 3: Thing? Did apparently they put new sod down in the pigeons were they were.
Speaker 1: Horning they were into.
Speaker 3: It, yeah and so, There, yeah there's pictures of kick returns and just pigeons.
Speaker 1: Everywhere, yeah enjoyed That Weber states long. Snapper so if you, know you, know snapped over the head of the punter four, times resulting in. Safeties and here's the, thing here is the. Thing, yeah well you do have one. Job But i'm flipping this And i'm saying it's a learning moment For Grant, sands AND i hope he comes back better than ever and snaps the ball literally just directly To render's. Hands, yeah moving, Forward all, right there you. Go please put your hands.
Speaker 3: Together for whatever This hall Of fame is supposed to, be.
Speaker 1: It's pretty.
Speaker 3: Good we appreciate our fan. Support we appreciate our fan. Vote the show was. Wonderful we thank everybody here At Terminal west for everything they've done for. Us, yes this has been a marvelous. Evening so before everything before we go to THE q and a segment for that go over. There my good Friend Dan rubens you for, Myself Tie Hilda, brand thank you as always for attending our live.
Speaker 1: Show stay. Solid