Speaker 1: I sell the Maine say the gang. Don't get other shame Maine.
Speaker 2: You are, don't you. It's time for don't.
Speaker 1: Kills a day.
Speaker 2: Donkey of Today does not discrimination. I might not have the song today, but I got the donkey day class. So if you ever feel I needed to be a donkey man the practice club, bitch, please don't give today today. Wow.
Speaker 1: Donkey Today is for Thursday, July thirteenth goes to Google.
Speaker 2: Now, this is our first week back from vacation.
Speaker 1: So I wanted to give Google Donkey of to day when I first saw this, but we weren't here. Now, let's be clear, Google gets things wrongs all the time, Okay, especially when it comes to black people.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Number one, the celebrity network just false, completely fabricated. Any number you see, I promise is complete nonsense, rubbish malarkey.
Speaker 2: First of all, all our networks are priceless. Right.
Speaker 1: You can't put a dollar up out on any of God's creations. In two, I don't have that kind of money, all right, stop. But more so than that, more so than the money, would I worry about it. There's a generation of people who are really not going to know the true history of folks who have made significant contributions to the arts because of Google's misinformations. And see when we were away, there was a mix up between master p and Lucy van Drawsts and anybody see that.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: When you search Lufa van Drass on Google, Masterpiece picture came up. I can't make this kind of stuff up. Let's listen to Masterpiece thoughts on it. You don't have master Peace thoughts.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Oh well, mix ups like that are a reason black people are obligated, I mean required.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm talking.
Speaker 1: We should be committed to not knowing who famous white people are, all right.
Speaker 2: I do it all the time.
Speaker 1: I act like I don't know the difference between Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande purposely, Okay, when you hear a classic throwback like Complicated by Avril Levine, you gotta turn to a white person and say, man, this is one of my favorite Britney Spear songs.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen to me.
Speaker 1: You have to do it because you know at some point they gonna disrespect us. I love acting like I don't know who's in the Beatles. If a white person asked me who's in the Beatles. I say Elton John, I say Sting, I say Paul McCarty, I say machine Gun Kelly. I do it on purpose because if you don't care enough to do your due diligence and get black legends correct, then why should I act like I know what the hell is going on with white legends. And that's word to the first President of the United States of America, George W.
Speaker 2: Bush.
Speaker 1: Now let me also say Jamie Fox and calling Firth I believe his name is who I will not purposely mix up with Colin Fowle because I love what they are doing. They, along with sony pictures of doing a documentary on the legendary Luther Vandross stropping the clues bombs for Jamie Fox and Colin first to doing that because any word you use for great in regard to Luther, for Van Drass, is an understatement, so he deserves all his flowers. I don't care what sending him you have for great. You know you can look in at the saurus. Don't matter if you're talking Big Luther or skinny Luthor. That man's voice is annoyed. Okay, dance with my father hearing now, if only for one night phenomenal phenomenal tumbes.
Speaker 2: Do we have the Matthew the audio?
Speaker 1: Yet?
Speaker 2: No? Still don't Why I agree with you?
Speaker 4: I think all those white folks looking like I look in the mirror.
Speaker 2: Some times I'm like, am I med?
Speaker 1: Am I?
Speaker 4: Jeff Restar? Who am I? And I hate and I hate that people say that, and it's it's not like that, but it's just like, yeah, like what if somebody told you look like young jockers? I'm like, you don't want to be told you look like to do? No, I'm just saying, like, what girl.
Speaker 2: Wants to be told they look like? You know what I mean? But we do all look aike.
Speaker 1: I agree, but I will say, with all the praise I just gave Luther Vandross, he ain't no Percy Miller. Okay, Luther Vandross made closer I get to you, but he ain't never made make him say, y'all right, you see Lufen Van draws Loop of Van Draws made if this world was mine, but he ain't never made.
Speaker 2: An ice cream man? All right?
Speaker 1: Luther made never too much, but he ain't never made a no limit soldier. Y'all stayed disrespecting Percy Miller and I'm sick of it. Big Luther Vandross ate a lot of cereal. Master P owns his own cereal. Okay, there's differences, there's levels, let's talk about it. And I got one hundred dollars in somebody's cash shap right now, they can get me an AI version of master P singing luf Van Draws Power Love and I got another one hundred if you can get me an AI version of Lufen Vandross singing, I missed my homies. That's the only way to settle this, okay, Tomorrow of the story is, there's never a reason to not know who master P is, and there's never a reason to not know who lufen Van Draws is, especially when you're Google and your alleged mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally.
Speaker 2: Accessible and useful. Okay, when the.
Speaker 1: Search is supposed to make it easy to discover a broad range of information from a wide variety of sources.
Speaker 2: That is what Google is supposed to do.
Speaker 1: I don't know who they source to see what Lufa Vandross looks like, but that source got our beautiful black musical culture f'd up please let me my give Google the biggest he huh.
Speaker 5: Hee ha he ha, you stupid motherfucker?
Speaker 2: Are you dumb? That's right? I love her. I love Remy, the Beatles.
Speaker 1: Elton, John Sting, Paul McCartney and Machine Gun Kelly.
Speaker 4: Who is that the one the one who got like forgotten? I think like the Ringo star, They're always like, that's the one who Ringo was?
Speaker 2: Blue's sister who you don't know? Who Blue is? Wow?
Speaker 3: I really don't know white history.
Speaker 2: Beyonce and jay Z's daughter Blue? Oh bluee. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Mom.
Speaker 2: You ain't got no kids. You be lying?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Blue Blue not the same person? Okay, baby shop, I have no idea about me, don't don't. Gracie's corner, Yeah, YEAHLL need to be playing Gracie's corner.
Speaker 2: Gracy's corner. You know what that is? A black black girl? That that's all the alphabets. And I know Tabitha Tabitha Brown. Yeah, Gracie seven. Okay, thank you for that.
Speaker 5: Donkey of the day, b E t C piece to B t B TV see them all got at say a boy of Beta? All right, everybody else eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We were talking earlier about Kiky Palmer's boyfriend and him expressing his feelings, right, we want to open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. He expressed his feelings, people made fun of him. They said he was too sensitive, They said that he was acting like a sucker, and all these other things.
Speaker 2: So we want to ask I think he's wrong.
Speaker 1: There's a certain way, not a certain way, to articulate your feelings, whether you're male or female.
Speaker 5: But I think it has to be emotional intelligence and maturity too.
Speaker 1: You're right, and this is why we're going to have this conversation because I want to know is it even worth it for men to express their feelings publicly? Because everything you're staying, Simone is right. But how come we can't have that conversation. Why don't people just automatically go to oh, he's as either, let him communicate his feelings. And if he didn't communicate his feelings right, then let's say show him how to communicate. Let's agree, let's talk about it when we come back.
Speaker 5: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one will take he calls as well as the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Good morning. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Donkey Today is brought to you by the law office of Michael Slammisoft. Don't be a donkey. Dot pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull. If you've been hurt in a construction accident, that's pound two five oz from your cell and say the bull.