Speaker 1: Welcome to this episode of Emergency Intercom. I have a special guest.
Speaker 2: You'll never get who it is.
Speaker 1: The whole world shook. They felt that in Indonesia, watch out O Tsunamis come in, Josiah walking in.
Speaker 3: It wasn't that big of a general that big. Really nice welcome for your guest.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's very nice.
Speaker 3: I'm back.
Speaker 1: Well, we have something to talk about now that all four of us are in the same room, because it's been really freaking me out because you two are the only two that use the bathroom off the podcast studio. That's what I'm saying, you and Kai or Joshes No, he does not. He does. I know he pee's in his fucking toilet because he doesn't flush it. I walked by yesterday. It smelt like a men's restroom at a fucking baseball game. Josh's Josh's bathroom. But I got to the bottom of it. His parents' house that he's at half of the time has automatic flushing toilets, so he just walks away.
Speaker 4: But anyways, awful because that means that Josh for the most part, is not just a menace to his own living space, He's a menace to society.
Speaker 2: Yes, wherever he goes, the pea will not.
Speaker 4: Go away when he goes the piece days.
Speaker 1: But anyways, I walked into that bathroom today to water the plant that Josiah is sitting on right now. It's up his ass if y'all were curious, but I wanted to water it because it hadn't gotten light or water in probably over a year. Shocking.
Speaker 3: It still alive really because also that one's from the apartment from thirteen o four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's from thirteen four. They didn't make a vase, not tally. We had it forever. But anyways, I go in that bathroom. I turn around. There's a trash bag in there. Used fucking CLOBs of toilet paper are sprouting in the trash can with brown on it. Kai, Josiah, explain yourself.
Speaker 3: I take dookies in there.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: This is my case. I'm making my case. I make dookies in there because I'm like, okay, yeah, here I go going to one of y'all's bathrooms to see simply it's the boiler room. Like it's like, yeah, the boiler room, we would have to do it in there.
Speaker 4: I would let you poop in my bathroom. I feel like I've let you poop in my bathroom before.
Speaker 1: I don't like pooping in I'd rather go to that one. But no pooping in Inya's bathroom is really bad because the flush power on her toilet, like, oh, it will for like seventy five percent of the time leave a turd behind. Like John Over certain, I've walked into your bathroom turd floating in the toilet, didn't know it was flushed. No toilet paper, by the way, no toilet paper. So yeah, and yet either doesn't wiper ass or the toilet paper happens to go down the toy without it, or yeah, he eats the paper because it is like a back. It's really it's really suction. But kai explain yourself, I.
Speaker 5: Didn't flush the toilet paper because do you guys have any idea how much water a data center uses?
Speaker 1: Does that have to do with anything here?
Speaker 2: Well, water for the data centers.
Speaker 5: Well, so they're building a lot of data centers and that's really bad for the environment. So what we have to do is we have to do stuff on our own. We have to think globally, act locally.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's it's like using paper straws instead of plastic straws, so the billionaires can fly their jets all over the world trickle down.
Speaker 2: That is very what they're doing is very, very smart.
Speaker 1: But it's also very it's very smart, but it's also very.
Speaker 4: Datagous, and and they get to put the the like concern onto society, so then they get to like who.
Speaker 1: Like our Okay, but the planet, not the three corporations. Okay, so you're admitting to paper.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wiped the trash can because I want to fix everything, but think it.
Speaker 1: Really ironically, there were fliers coming out of the trash can, and I was like, literally, this is hilarious liquid as.
Speaker 3: That was Actually I was here for that, I was on the episode, or I was just in the room. I could not believe that you did bad.
Speaker 2: For so long. This room does have like a smell to it. That's really daring, I think.
Speaker 1: Because it's right off the fucking bathroom with ship turns on the trash can and then our garbage pile.
Speaker 5: When I did that, Frank, I I really did think I got in trouble for a second.
Speaker 1: You felt it because I was spraying. I could not believe it. I could not believe that you did.
Speaker 2: Literally I'm in my old life somebody.
Speaker 4: Because also, like you exprained enough that it was like still hanging in the air.
Speaker 1: Kind yeah, it was kind of foggy, and I thought Kay just pulled down his pants and then pulled him back up and the smell came from his balls.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do have a very stinky clan.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Josiah has a single on a music video out, Josiah, how do you feel about it?
Speaker 1: And I'm in the cover directly, isn't there?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 2: And he can't help.
Speaker 4: But everyone every single time has come up in casual conversation with a random person.
Speaker 2: And I was on set because I was on the.
Speaker 3: Cover and it actually was an Accidentrew was trying to get out of the shot.
Speaker 1: And well, no, it was kind of on purpose. Maybe I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Well it looked good because it was like you got him in motion and he kind of just looks.
Speaker 1: Like a guy to not get him in the shot. Well, yeah, he's everywhere.
Speaker 2: Everywhere about home.
Speaker 3: It's okay, it's not a big deal.
Speaker 1: And then whoa that a can you're at an effect? That's what I wanted. I was going to do that for Josiah. I was gonna make Kai do that for Josiah when you walked in but you decided to jump in, but your single came out, how do you feel? I feel good.
Speaker 3: I'm a really optimistic person most of the time, so I feel like good about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, an optimistic person.
Speaker 3: I'm very optimistic. I can be unrealistic though, that's my caveat. I'm like, oh, I can be unrealistic, but I'm super optimistic. So the single is good and it's great, and God has blessed me with the voice period. I'm on my way to do an event we're doing. Everybody join in on the phone. We are taking Josiah's single, turning our phones all the way down to zero volume, clicking play, make sure it's on repeat, and repeat that song on zero volume all day long. If everybody does that, Josiah I will get a ten million dollar record deal.
Speaker 5: Well, Joe said, it's on my sex.
Speaker 1: And then we're all gonna oh, so that's why it has.
Speaker 5: That's why I have something extremee because I'd be going for hours.
Speaker 1: And that's how you save so much on editors.
Speaker 5: Editors on editors, yeah.
Speaker 3: Actually, can I Okay, everyone knows about the editors conversation. Kay, you know about that, right, Like I was like, oh, Ellen saves money on editors. Of course I didn't bring that up on the podcast. These two jackasses decided to tell everybody My bins so fun but really, I mean it.
Speaker 2: Was around old people and.
Speaker 3: You can tell okay, okay. I was watching Kay Sinat's streamer University video. All loved Kay Sinat. The editing was questionable. I was like, Okay, he has so much money, why why is he saving money on editors and also sound editing. I was like, what is going on? He's running a multimillion dollar huge production. What happened when it came to the editing and I was sitting there with Josh and I was like, listen, I know I have a pass of saying this, but like, it's not crazy to think that maybe he's saved editors. I have actual audio proof and I'll just play it.
Speaker 6: Okay, kauson as in their video has really bad editing and really bad audio editing video. It looks like ship for somebody who has so much money, and I'm guessing that's probably how he saves his money.
Speaker 3: So Joshek is a good point.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's doesn't look like ship.
Speaker 3: But I will say he's probably a cutting so like he's not spending as much as he could for sure, and he's probably it's probably financially motivated soon so he's saving money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know about him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you literally we're creepy recording.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he didn't know I was recording five things.
Speaker 5: We have to define evidence because that that's not evidence. Yeah, that was a story making someone very uncomfortable and scared.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't was at my house.
Speaker 2: That was at my house.
Speaker 3: For the people, you lured him to your home secretly, recording has to come over. He was really excited to come over and we were watching it. He actually put the fucking video on, and that should be enough to prove that maybe I'm not that crazy. I'm actually a little bit smart here when it comes to editing, you are a little smart. But for the people that don't know, years and years and years and years and years ago, Josiah, we were watching like Ellen's game show, and very seriously, he goes, damn, like Ellen's like saving money on editors, Like it looks like shit, and like I can give you the exactly, Yeah, give the exactly. I said, well, the reason, Ellen.
Speaker 4: Is do you think she's so rich?
Speaker 3: How do you think she's so rich? She doesn't spend jack shit on editors?
Speaker 1: And he was being dead serious and so that has become like a joke for the last decade in our friend group. And I said it and it was dead side was horrible.
Speaker 4: You know what's worst is I remember that day so clearly. That was in the old apartment where I had gotten these shitty like white blackout curtains and I'm using quote marks there because they were literally just fucking like Matt.
Speaker 3: Did we have them up with the books at that time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like hung up all poor and we were all like super hungle like ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally like we were living like dog ship. Like we had curtains hung up by like couch broken so when you sat on it, you slid off. Curtains hung up with books, like the window was never cleaned, cleaned it because like there were bubbles between the glass panes. Like it was crazy, and we chose that.
Speaker 3: You really were like are we talking about like.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about both places.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know, I know, and I don't even think it's that. I was just talking about this yesterday. I was genuinely obsessed with the second place we lived in, Like I always was like, this is a great place that was dog shit. You can you can vouch for me. I always was like, this is a really nice apartment and it was and is it.
Speaker 1: And I loved it. I thought it was cursed ever since I was attacked in my own home cubes guy people, I don't. I mean, I'm sure we talked about it, but someone went under our house and lit our house on fire. Like, by the.
Speaker 4: Way, I think we talked about that. It was like one time I was home alone. I went to go take a shower. The water wasn't running, and I was like, that's weird. And then I went to the sink and the water wasn't working. I was like, okay, I guess the water's off. And I was like twenty twenty one. I was like, I'm not calling nobody about this. I'm just gonna sit around and hope it.
Speaker 1: Turned back on.
Speaker 4: And I went and sat around and then got a call from my landlord after hearing my neighbor talk about like being scared cold, and was like, oh, yeah, come outside, because like the water got shut off and then they had found that somebody had gone under the house and tried to start a fire and shut off the water on our side of the building.
Speaker 3: Little did we know that person was actually me?
Speaker 1: We find out and who drank the red bull? Girl?
Speaker 3: No, don't bring that up. I mean we know that that person is not in this room.
Speaker 4: We know like there's a weird part. Actually, no, I think I think Christian it.
Speaker 1: Was Kay, that was weird.
Speaker 5: What wait, did you guys talk about son winning or do you guys want to talk about something else besides the fire thing?
Speaker 3: Silver and Mandani we talked like that he won the lights.
Speaker 5: I just don't want to talk about the fire thing anymore. If he has, want to just move on because oh that was you?
Speaker 3: Why don't you want to talk about the fire thing?
Speaker 2: Kai?
Speaker 5: What is this?
Speaker 1: What is an SD card? Do you even know the time?
Speaker 2: And why were you doing that?
Speaker 5: Do you know what this is?
Speaker 1: That's an card? Why did you light our house on fire and turn the water off?
Speaker 5: I don't know what you're talking about?
Speaker 3: Okay, I guess we just leave it at that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I didn't I didn't do that. I didn't break in later and try and put stuff in Jew's butt. But he had a knife and I couldn't get I couldn't get close enough. He had a knife. So it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: But anyway, you remember this child yet, is that also Kai abducting children? That one was crazy.
Speaker 5: That one really was.
Speaker 1: Video of it, and it sounded like that we were so schizophrenic. It sounded like they said INA's name.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. That one chills.
Speaker 1: We were so bored back then.
Speaker 4: Okay, we were so bored back then. Literally, We're born was your two days ago? And I was bleaching Lucas's hair and he was playing he was going between playing Chess and Fortnite while Drew scrolled on his phone, And like, when I.
Speaker 1: Wasn't scrolling on my phone, baby, I was playing TikTok in game or in TikTok game. Oh yeah, that's sure, he was.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 3: He was actually doing.
Speaker 2: Which honestly is worse because I forgot that part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 4: Basically, he's he's micro dosing like gambling, Like he's micro dosing gambling right now.
Speaker 1: But I'm not actually spending money.
Speaker 2: I know, and I know that though.
Speaker 1: This boy I grew up with showed me that he could come at the age of eight, he showed you. Well, no, okay, so.
Speaker 2: Some timing so fast.
Speaker 1: No okay, So here's this story. It actually ends quite sad because I lost a friend but this.
Speaker 5: And then he killed himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it is the same guy that I found hanging in the closet.
Speaker 2: But he didn't kill himself, you know, but I didn't.
Speaker 1: Live with him as a friend. I lost my best friend because just let me get to the point. So basically what happened is I was hanging out at his house. It was just me and him. He was like, oh, by the way, like this weird white stuff is coming out of my penis. And at the time I knew what coming was. He didn't, and I was like, show me. I was eight years old. I was like, I want to see. So he goes to the bathroom, jerks off, can't come and then goes to his mom the next day and is sobbing and is like, white stuff is coming out of my dick. I don't know what to do. She's like, baby, baby, baby, It's okay. I'm not going to answer your questions now you're eight years old, but you'll learn what it is. But it's okay. Well I'm playing basketball at the courts in my neighborhood with that guy and a couple older boys. And then my best friend at the time comes up. We played Pokemon together, like it. He was like my best friend. He ate hot dogs and cheese its. That was his only diet I was bringing with autistic kids.
Speaker 3: He ate hot dogs and cheesus.
Speaker 2: Reads you choose the show significant.
Speaker 1: He ate hot dogs and cheese it, so come on hot dog and choose it. Oh he also actually guys, I'm fucking it up. He would eat malto meal for breakfast every morning. He would eat malto meal and his mom played bookworm crazy like she was like a superstar like it was so sick. And then I would hide under their dining room table because his father was really scary and alcoholic and would scream. He was also my t ball coach and he yelled at me and I cried one day because he yelled at me. Wait, when you were a gay kid, it was probably te ball. It was really giving tea on the balls.
Speaker 3: Let me see those balls.
Speaker 1: Anyways. Anyways, anyways, my best friend, he is like a few years older than me. He comes up and he's like, you asked Slider to jerk off and show him come and I was like, uh, I don't know what you're talking about. And he was like you're aren't you Drew? And I was like no, no, and then I ran on. I like literally I never spoke to him again.
Speaker 2: Still to this guy is there, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: He's not gay. I would would her cookie monster pajamas. He's not gay.
Speaker 2: Would have swung that.
Speaker 1: I was eight, so oh bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have swung. I was already mad.
Speaker 1: And he was. He was like he was eleven or twelve.
Speaker 3: He was like, weird as fuck for hanging out with you. Anyways, he's way older.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he was like, let's talk about it. Let's talk about it. You should and if you if you said anything about hot dogs, cheese, it's and montomeal, he would have like gone ape shit on you. Like that was a pressure point for him. His dad hated the Pokemon guy. Yeah, this was the Pokemon guy his dad his dad. But his dad was also kind of sweet and inspired me to like create because we would be in his room and we were like probably like six and eight or whatever, six and nine, six sixty eight, and he would come in there put us to bed, and he would say, like, describe a monster and I'll draw it. And I just remember these drawings like in my head forever, like whoa. You can like create things from people's words. And it was really really pivotal moment in my childhood. That night, me and my friend that called me a later slept in the same bed. He pissed the bed with me in it, and I woke up wet, and then he fucking blamed it on me. Still to this day, they think I pissed the bed. It was that motherfucker that pissed the.
Speaker 3: Bed and the camera.
Speaker 1: It was not me that pissed the bad motherfucker, and you know it, motherfucker is not me. And then the kid I found hanging in the closet slept on my swing, pissed on my mom's leather chair.
Speaker 3: Everyone was pissing in that town.
Speaker 1: And then he threw my He broke my iPad. In town and everywhere I know piss even pissed. But you grew up.
Speaker 3: You're in town, y'all. We need to get these numbers up because I need to be doing interviews where I can talk about how I'm an optimistic, confident person.
Speaker 1: Get the numbers up. If you want to see Josiah on Genius Bro, but you can't.
Speaker 2: Pull like be like, did y'all see Epstcene?
Speaker 4: Then you wouldn't be able to be optimistic crazy because.
Speaker 1: They're going to get you. Well, I don't care. You know what.
Speaker 3: I was at an event where I kind of thought. I was like, there was like some high profile people there, and I was like, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: At this event, we just we had to look Demi Lovado directly in the eyes and explain that Josiah was straight.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Du Also Sky Ferreira and Skuy Ferrera didn't believe Kai was straight by the way. She was like, so everyone in our car our uber over was straight And I was like, yes, I'm being serious.
Speaker 5: She couldn't believe.
Speaker 1: She couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: I sit down at a table here and I'm like, listen, the single had come out that night. I really wanted to get out.
Speaker 1: The house, and I was repeating it on silent.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, says you were that didn't yummy?
Speaker 1: Come on, yummy, guys, you gotta get it.
Speaker 3: You can't be completely silent. It has to be one volume bar Oh really, if silent doesn't get my streams counted.
Speaker 5: You know, it's all my sex playlist, and I go for hours.
Speaker 1: Well, basically he and He has Bodies?
Speaker 2: Is that the only song in there though?
Speaker 3: Because right and left Hand and the deal though, and the dial though. But basically what I'm saying is I wanted to go.
Speaker 1: Out, fuck man, g BT. I'm becoming too gay. I can't touch chat gay by trans period. I didn't ever realize.
Speaker 2: That subliminal message GBT.
Speaker 1: No, it's g p T.
Speaker 3: No, it's GBT about G I have g What is g G I have g HP Oh. Basically what it happened was I sat down.
Speaker 1: At the table there bad enough song. No, I think maybe they don't like me, and they're like, we got to take them out. They love you.
Speaker 4: Actually, I'm not getting something I thought about today and I went to go write it down in my notes while I was backing out of a lot, but.
Speaker 2: I used voice to text. My car got towed again. Yesterday.
Speaker 4: This morning, I woke up, I went to LAD I got a release form.
Speaker 2: I went to the I walked la Dot like, what is it a.
Speaker 5: Story?
Speaker 3: She went this morning?
Speaker 4: Because I'm not giving you all my fucking syllables, you dumb bitch. I wasted enough breath walking from there to and I could smell it. I went, I got my freaking car, and then I took it to the dealership and then they were like, we.
Speaker 2: Don't do service here.
Speaker 4: You need to go here, and I was like, fuck, Actually, before I took it to the dealership, I to get oil change.
Speaker 2: Whose that car was like a thousand miles.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got oil change too.
Speaker 3: Mine was also a thousand.
Speaker 2: I don't want to take it to the dealership because I'm like, not.
Speaker 1: Dude, we meant to own this car.
Speaker 2: Okay, this car already has like that hit in it.
Speaker 4: I never got fixed, and I'm about to take it to the dealership where they're gonna really look at this hole because it's not mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, oh, let me go get the oil chasee. Mind you took a fucking hour.
Speaker 1: Mind you mind you the guy that hit in your's car in your the opportunity.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The video of me saying what did I say? I looked all gray and weird.
Speaker 4: There's just something to me like, Okay, first, do you remember you? I think you literally yeah.
Speaker 1: Or some some weird ship. The videos out there, but I was literally gray and like looked emaciated and crazy. Oh oh oh see, there it goes. Don't break it for real because I love that piece. No, no, no, I know, I don't think I'm going to. I think I weigh a good amount. But the guy that hit in your car said he would pay to fix in your car, but I think the time has passed.
Speaker 4: Okay, First of all, it's like the first bump on my car was after I did two valet scenarios, and I hadn't looked at the car before after because I'm not the type of bitch to like check somebody even if they fucked up my car, I'm not gonna be like, hey, like now what, Like that's a fuck up? That's like waiting to happen. These people are meant to rush around cars all day.
Speaker 2: So that happened.
Speaker 4: I was like, whatever, I guess I'll just get that fix eventually. And then the other hit happened, and in my head, I'm like, what am I gonna do hunt this random fucking freak who's whipping around the corner at like ten am, probably rushing to his job, and I'm gonna be like, yo, dude, you owe me a fifteen hundred right now, I need to get this shit fixed, Like I don't want to hunt someone down. So I decided to take the l in the sense that will it probably pour my credit and reputability in terms of future leasing experiences.
Speaker 2: Possibly, Is that a way I'm willing to bear.
Speaker 1: Yes, well you'll save money, yeah, on what I your arm looks.
Speaker 2: But basically I don't have my car right now.
Speaker 4: It is at the office, and I got told I would receive a text that it got like like, oh, it's there, and then I never got a text, so I don't think the man heard my phone number correctly.
Speaker 2: So I think after this, I'm going to have to just call because.
Speaker 3: Some other person's going to come pick up your car and be like I got a freak car.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding, Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Left.
Speaker 1: So basically me and Enya went to Rosalia with Calvin Klein the other night, and it was legitimately like obviously like Renaissance is better, like that Alex g concert we went to in Upstate New York, like that was a very special experience. But I would put that as like top three concert I've ever been to in my entire life. Like it was like when the album first came out, like I was like, oh, I can appreciate the art. This is a masterpiece. Magnum opis like this is a really really special body of work. But like, is it something I'm gonna listen to like regularly. Not really. There's a couple songs that are in rotation. But how it was describing it to people is like, oh, like when someone like tells you to watch a movie and they're like, do not watch it on your iPhone, do not watch it on your laptop. You have to see it in theaters or on a big screen, like, do not watch it on your phone. That's how I feel about this album. I'm like this album was made to be experienced in fucking person and it was incredible. It was beautiful. Like I was like, oh, art is real, baby, Like we're so back, like people are creating things and like have passion and I don't know. It was very inspiring and like, if you have the chance, go to the fucking concert. Thank you Calvin Klain for bringing me in in you because I was unforgettable.
Speaker 4: So crazy. Also, I had taken like a high dose a edibles, six of them. More I took like sixty milligrams because I was like, oh, okay, it's like a two hour concert. I'm not gonna be able to smoke, Like fuck it, I'll just like I'll do that. And then when we sat down, I was sat in this like box thing that Calvin Klein had a few of us in, and I was sat right behind of a panel of glass that it was exactly shaped like the stage. It was like the little rectangle. And I literally kept uh scooting over to dreaming like I'm looking through the fucking looking glass right now.
Speaker 2: I can't stop feeling like I'm watching TV.
Speaker 1: And then and I was gonna sit there, but you made me scoot over to the middle. I didn't forget that.
Speaker 4: Wow yeah, oh yeah, so that you weren't saying through that well, because I was really worried. I was like, oh my god, if I'm seeing through the glass, if I'm looking through the looking glass, Drew was seeing half glass.
Speaker 1: Half glass, half but also in your drink of cut water and was faded prostrated to oblivion.
Speaker 3: Shit was like, hey, I'm drunk, and I was like what.
Speaker 1: She was like, yeah, I'm drunk.
Speaker 3: Play Fortnite And.
Speaker 2: I did not expect that to happen.
Speaker 4: I had a few SIPs the boots of One and I was like, okay, okay, that's a vibe. And then I had a glass of champagne and I was like, okay, I do not want this. It's actually gonna make me fucking Actually, it's just gonna make me burn because anything. Yes, okay, Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna start floating.
Speaker 1: I guess I think we should put the buses sixteen feet in the sky.
Speaker 2: Oh anyway, Yeah, I got fucked up. And that concert was so amazing. I really want to see it again.
Speaker 1: Me too. Were gone tonight? We are. I'm buying me and Josiah a ticket. You're not coming?
Speaker 2: Oh when I could kill myself?
Speaker 1: No, you're coming with u.
Speaker 3: You guys went without me last time. Yeah, let's have the conversation here you go.
Speaker 4: Wait, okay, I have to read the note. I know and we know you did that, bitch.
Speaker 2: And we know.
Speaker 1: And have you noticed that I have not talked about that concept. Sure that's true. You've been good about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I did not want to. I did not want to rub it in.
Speaker 4: Okay, this when I was backing out from getting my oil change, I was doing a voice to note thing because I wanted to talk about this and it says an intrusive o CD thought that I have a combative thought against it is that ever since I found out about people drinking drugging, people drinks, I no matter where, what time of day, who, what, what?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there was.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: I started getting confused because there was a fucking crash happening in the last few words. It's like what, like, wait, there was a fucking crash and then I stopped my card.
Speaker 1: Wait, but what was the original thought?
Speaker 2: I hadn't reread it since like I was driving, I.
Speaker 1: Spiked.
Speaker 4: So an ongoing thing in my head is since I found out about that, it does not just abide to like alcohol, Like in my head, anything I'm drinking from I'm like that is literally territorying for destroying my life too, and like like.
Speaker 1: This is my territoying. Wait, what's territorying? I think we came up with. Are you implicated? Yeah? Complicated? Very family dynamics is very complicated.
Speaker 3: My family dynamics is very complicated. You're jumping over conclusions, obviously, obviously you're pissing me on.
Speaker 1: You're pissing on me, but there was one about dynamics. We had like dynamics, dynamic, dynamic dynamos my family dynamic dynamoicy, But I like what you just said better kind of dynamics. Dynamic dynamic is not healthy, favorable. It's conflic but no, it's complicated, very complicated, very complicated.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: But conscious thought was.
Speaker 2: I thought people were always out to drug me. Like it literally, I don't know what it is. It was just like an OCD thought.
Speaker 4: But today I had that, and then it made me laugh because something that I had to tell myself before I was on medication is every time I would freak out like that, this would be like if I didn't stand next to like the bar at not even just an alcohol bar, Like if it's like a cafe and the barista puts my coffee down for two minutes and I do not see it before I put a lid on, I will, genuinely I.
Speaker 2: Will not.
Speaker 5: I do not.
Speaker 1: Me, and I'm a don me and I'm a cop I do not me.
Speaker 4: After seeing the video of Arianna Grande licking the donu and then somebody asks, I.
Speaker 3: Do not she was ahead of the course. She was talking about all this oh, I fucking hate America.
Speaker 1: This spelled and everyone was.
Speaker 2: Like, how fuck did she like?
Speaker 5: Minni canceled for saying she doesn't like.
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: Was right everyone so weird.
Speaker 5: What a different time.
Speaker 1: People were at that point. I think Obama was still president, so people were still decently proud to be American.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that would still make it to the news now box.
Speaker 1: News, but that doesn't count.
Speaker 3: I think you don't watch Fox News.
Speaker 2: I think that's all I watch.
Speaker 1: It's Josiah watch twenty four seven loop. You do not well.
Speaker 4: But basically, the way I used to make myself feel better, especially in the daytime, was like, that's okay. The worst thing that will happen is like I'm getting away from the person who drugged me and.
Speaker 1: You're getting fad. Josiah's writing the sibyan right now? Sorry, the Howard Stern Sibyan?
Speaker 4: What is that? So?
Speaker 3: Where did when did you ware?
Speaker 1: Like, g Z Howard Stern, You're Howard and.
Speaker 3: You's Robin and I'm definitely one of the porn stars that they bring on. And the siban in question, I'm the camera, you know, Robin Quivers. I do not know who she's literally like, actually cool. She said a lot of questions, question little things about women in the industry, like when they would always pile up on Brittany and everything, so like fuck them to an extent. But like she's really funny and I love her voice. I Howard, I don't care. Light him on fire, drop a shipping container on his head.
Speaker 2: I don't know either of them.
Speaker 1: But Robin, she's the goat.
Speaker 4: Robin Quiver, Robin Thick, Robin Quivers. Quivers being your last name is just.
Speaker 1: Kind of a bar, especially for Howard Stern, like.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, yeah, absolutely, bring porn stars on and be like, all right, take your tops off and get in them.
Speaker 1: Mud mud Wressel.
Speaker 2: How we explained mud Russell. I think we did mud Russell.
Speaker 3: We basically, oh yeah, we talked about it in the fucking uh talk about video. That's where we talked about it. The stream Tuesday at Taco Bell. Oh yeah, we're back on YouTube. Maybe afternoon at Arby's.
Speaker 4: Afternoon they were back on YouTube just because you posted one video. There's things like uploaded, like writing the got Arby's tomorrow, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you're super excited. She owns Arby's. She owns one of the franchises.
Speaker 3: I have equity and Arby's she does it, And I have equity in Spotify, Hulu, Spotify and well, Hulu, that's a whole different story.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get into that though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well Hulu was kind of fucked up. Hulu was your first heartbreak in a way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hulu heartbreak.
Speaker 1: But what was it gonna say?
Speaker 3: Oh I met Demi Lovato. Man, I sat down at this fucking table, and if you know me, you know it's really hard to leave me speechless.
Speaker 1: It's very rare that I will stop talking. I sat down, I look up, She's right there.
Speaker 3: She's like, I'm DEMI almost said, yeah, I know, that is my number fucking one. When she came back, I rode so fucking hard on Facebook.
Speaker 1: I posted.
Speaker 3: I was like, she's back, She's the strongest person we like, we know we need to be supporting her. I supposed I didn't make a fan page. I couldn't believe that I was sitting there right with her.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, you control someone is like that says so much.
Speaker 1: What we were saying scrap, But no, you were saying something about skyscraper on Facebook.
Speaker 3: Like when that video came out, I like posted the out of it, and I was like, yeah.
Speaker 2: His ass was literally telling people. She's like, I mean, why.
Speaker 1: Sky thought you were gay? Fuck her? I don't even give it.
Speaker 2: Who tattoo Pip pipe down.
Speaker 3: I all love to her, but fuck her. You know that's my competition. I'm putting music out, y'all, So y'all gotta start acting like this too.
Speaker 1: And I did. I who Somber? I did have a word with Steve Lacy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Steve Lacy decides to chart block me same day, say I'm gonna put this single out.
Speaker 1: Hey, how about this? Go fuck yourself? Motherfucker? How about that?
Speaker 3: And also same to you, uh Somber and also Sombers and also Olivia Rodigo, Olivia Rodriguez.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 3: She all depressed, but I'm like, I need to put a song out. How about a little bit for me, y'all?
Speaker 1: What inspired your song?
Speaker 2: You give him a slice of the cake?
Speaker 1: Sorry she hit me?
Speaker 3: Basically what inspired the song? It was written in like December of last year. It was a lot of this lyric and the shit cause it's I'll say here, it's it's not an ounstand But there's leading up to EP obviously odiously, but a lot of it was based off, like the lyric was based off old journal entries from like twenty twenty one when I was like in an awful relationship. Because now I'm like happy and like content, so I'm like, what the fuck am I about to right about?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Most of the EP is about that because it's just old university. No, it was very interesting, but yeah, yes, there's a music video. Your favorite song you ever made? No, what's your favorite song you ever made?
Speaker 3: Another one? On the EP, they're like innerly one because I'm like, that's nice.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's nice.
Speaker 3: Sounds nice.
Speaker 1: I'm going to create a direct Josiah's album roll out. It's going to be me with like ten long, ten ft long hair, rainbow butt naked.
Speaker 2: No, no, not like peacock feathers, like he's peacock on a boat.
Speaker 1: Because everyone did think Josiah came out as trans Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I had several questions about that because I changed the name to Josie, which a lot of people, at least people who watch this, like, no, Josie is like a nickname that's by my nickname for years, and it's like Drew for Andrew.
Speaker 1: To explain it.
Speaker 3: I changed it to Josie because Josiah is too hard to pronounce, too hard to spell. It's been the bait of my existence, my whole fucking life. Josiah, Josiah, Josia, Joshua, Joshua. It's a nightmare. And also it's so serious of a name. It's so strong and biblical, and I'm like, I love that, but like, let's be real, Like Josie's a little it's killer, it's cute, it's normal.
Speaker 2: Josie is like sweet, it's easy.
Speaker 1: And we're your pussy cats. Well a fan said that.
Speaker 3: They said in the comments, they were like, and we're the pussy Cats, And I was like, wow, wow, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Your audience, y'all heard it here first breaking Josie's audience.
Speaker 4: Refer to all of you at the pussy Cats.
Speaker 1: I've been in the alley cats. I've been in an alley Let's talk about Tiger.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And dated Tiger for a very short Have you ever talked about that?
Speaker 2: It was really scary. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Right after the Poppies with Tiger crazy, well, it was just like you.
Speaker 2: Get treated like ape, but by everyone except him. Yeah, it's so crazy.
Speaker 3: He's you're not too busy catching brawls, catching brals, fucking pussy. Oh fuck, dude, how do you think everyone has a birthday?
Speaker 2: Okay, there is enough time.
Speaker 1: I'm so confused though, If there's eight billion people and there's only three hundred and sixty five days, I think about this lot, like, how does that work? I'm like, actually so confused.
Speaker 3: I don't know because, like, think about it. How many people do you probably know?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Like three hundred That's what I'm saying. I think the world is a lot smaller than we are leading on. There's maybe they've it's these fifty numbers. It only whatever's in front of me is the only thing that actually exists, because the world doesn't render past my Uh.
Speaker 3: Well, it would cost too much money.
Speaker 1: Also, data farm? Wait, why are they building more data farms.
Speaker 3: To generate more cities?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, silly.
Speaker 3: Have you ever gone on tour? Kai has been on to y'all have been on tour? You see how it generates as you drive down the highway, It really does. The bird stuck in the sky stopped flying.
Speaker 1: He hit it.
Speaker 3: He hit a renderball.
Speaker 1: He's completely where you drive by a plane that's landing and it's stuck exactly, drew exactly. This is what you'll need to be talking about on here more a little bit of real ship. What's another conspiracy?
Speaker 3: It's never ending that you're gay and Anya's Latina. I feel like that's not actually true.
Speaker 5: Kai, What are you to your conspiracy? What am I like?
Speaker 7: What are you.
Speaker 5: Like my ethnicity? You asked me what my ethnicity is?
Speaker 1: You have good eyebrows. I'm jealous. I wish I had bushy eyebrows. Well, kais gorgeous bushy?
Speaker 5: They're bushy shaved.
Speaker 1: No, they're not. No, there, you have a bush. It's like it's a desirable trait.
Speaker 5: I have a well, I have a very small bush.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've seen your that's actually crazy. I've seen Oh yeah, he's seen you have a push bitch, I have a fucking forest. Yeah, wow, crazy.
Speaker 4: I have done my very best to avoid ever seeing any semblance of a private part from you, like that would everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's seen it all.
Speaker 2: Bro. Have you you haven't spread in front of you?
Speaker 4: You have?
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen like a ball fall? No?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I've seen that. I've seen that.
Speaker 2: Why are you laughing so hard, bro.
Speaker 3: Because I said, imagine Drew. Straight after you say that, I spread, he's just.
Speaker 5: Like period to any runs to his room.
Speaker 1: I asked you all that recently cries vaginas are so scary.
Speaker 5: No, they're not.
Speaker 1: They're beautiful. They're like a flower.
Speaker 3: I do I feel that, honestly, you know, they're like it's like a red paeony, Like it's like a Georgia Keith painting. It's like it's a work of art.
Speaker 1: There's layers. There's layers to this ship and odors.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's very misogynistic because I would argue there's odors and flavor.
Speaker 1: And it's like dude, biome of its own barnyards tuc cheese. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say something I asked y'all recently. Do you think you guys are waiting till the very last minute, like.
Speaker 1: Right before you die, have sex? I don't. I literally like that ship has sailed for both of us.
Speaker 3: Get them on the light of tectove tests there getting out have zero the desire, and you, like is so fucking hideous to like disgusting say that, like I would fuck a girl like I would, but in your like absolutely not ran.
Speaker 1: Nest, I think Drew is not gay.
Speaker 2: I would bottom, but like this one is disgusting.
Speaker 4: I guess what.
Speaker 1: Guess what? Actually, let me show you all my safari what I did today. I was very productive.
Speaker 2: Wed how to make it go back to you?
Speaker 1: On sniffles?
Speaker 2: Who the fuck is Freddy?
Speaker 1: The gay is now?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: The gays now? Oh?
Speaker 2: Five nights?
Speaker 1: Yes? Any wait, you know? Oh my god, I really thought I got the partner. I really I really thought I got the part I mean, you know.
Speaker 2: What, everyone everyone needs to feel.
Speaker 1: What I just want to say. I actually think you're very beautiful, and.
Speaker 3: I know that I know that about me, Jose.
Speaker 1: I think you're gorgeous too, And I don't like that you've been calling yourself ugly in the last six months because you're not. You're I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm confusing to look at which is true, and I'm okay with that that works for the time being.
Speaker 1: And I'm a little confusing people all the time. They go, Ma'm sir, sorry.
Speaker 3: You look like Vena, which to me to im like, if I was a girl, I'd be ugly as fuck. What is going through your head right now? Where you're looking at me and you're like.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, she was not blessed the airport, sir, ma'am. At the same time, I don't.
Speaker 3: Think you're gay. I think the guys that you bring around are just friends, and I think that you still got a little crush. I think they're gonna get married. What if I genuinely thought that, What if I was like after eight years of friendship. I was like, nah, they're still probably like.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's a photo of us from the concert that someone took of me and Enya, and I was like, whoa, we for real are giving couple right now?
Speaker 4: No, it makes sense that people think we're a couple. It fully does, and everyone, without fail. Somebody recently that we were with asked if.
Speaker 2: We were a couple.
Speaker 1: People think are a couple again, Palm springs when we take our little gay bit actually, because y'all just watch gay porn together. Y'all sleep in the same air mattress and watch gay a one time where we were drunk.
Speaker 2: Once a pigfucker, always a pig who says that.
Speaker 4: I think I'm also using that because the Black Mirror episode when they made that guy fucking pig like.
Speaker 2: And so it didn't matter or didn't It is a saying.
Speaker 1: It's like, even if you do something, or even if you didn't do something, and you get called that thing, you will be that thing for the rest of your life because.
Speaker 2: People already just have that mental reference.
Speaker 3: Wait, Drew's the skinny legend.
Speaker 1: And Josiah's a crackhead.
Speaker 3: I have crackhead energy.
Speaker 1: Crackhead. Wait, kaisa crackhead. We are the last four brain cells in Mama Bertram's head. That's on what period?
Speaker 3: So I'm crackhead y'all? Also, do y'all have any questions for me?
Speaker 1: I have asked you a couple and here we go, here we go, here we go.
Speaker 3: In my first interview, and you know what, every time, well, I asked this every time I come in here, I always ask you guys, So is it this time that you guys are we're gonna have some questions for me?
Speaker 2: To be fair, I forgot you were coming today. When I got I had just gotten back.
Speaker 1: When we were eating breakfast, and she was like, Oh.
Speaker 4: They're straight men who like aren't necessarily evil. But I'm like, wow, you are so stuck in a bubble of just like being close with other straight guys that you can't identify gay people, and then a lot of men.
Speaker 1: All it just say say it's about me, bro.
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you trust and believe you're safe. And if your ear is ringing, get a fucking cute tip.
Speaker 3: Oh she ate that, Get a fucking.
Speaker 1: It's like when you're younger and like you're getting eaten up, like someone's like calling you a bunch of names and ship and you try like one of your like cool comeback. Yeah, we're like we're gonna we're gonna pussy in. No, I didn't say beat your pussy in.
Speaker 4: It's like I can't get too mad when I start arguing with people because I say something.
Speaker 3: We very warm in here.
Speaker 2: You keep saying that, bro, like just take your clothes off.
Speaker 3: I already took my sweater off.
Speaker 1: That's with guests as we like to get them too hot, so they have to start shutting.
Speaker 3: Where Andre does. He makes it hot as fuck in there, and you see in every interview there is like sweating and it's very hot in here. So I think y'all should keep it up and if anything, make.
Speaker 1: It a little hotter. Yeah, do you have any questions for us?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: What would I be wondering some questions about did you have Yeah, let me ask you, guys, question, do you did you eat sausage yesterday as well or just today?
Speaker 2: Yes? Today, and it was chicken sausage.
Speaker 3: Okayn, Drew? Did you eat candy last night before your bed?
Speaker 1: Of course? Okay?
Speaker 3: I figured, so did you have Wingstop? Did you eat some other thing? Jack and the back?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: Because you get a buy one, get one burger on Postmates?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah see, And I probably could have guessed that. I probably could have guessed that.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The question that.
Speaker 3: What you did with your night, like mister psychics, she stayed home or you hang out with Rain or Sabrina and maybe you watch TV.
Speaker 2: I heard that you. I told you.
Speaker 1: I think she probably were hanging more water on my carpet, because what is it like four times now that you've spilled to the carpet And here we go.
Speaker 4: One thing about Jersey's going to keep a tax in the dream tax for the carpet is crazy.
Speaker 1: Car the list I'm not playing. Every morning I wake up and I see a zoul scratch the carpet it and pisses me off and send man like, no, you can. You can literally feel my bad energy, like let's safety feet.
Speaker 2: The living room and then Dreaw comes in.
Speaker 4: It's like thirty minute inspection to see if there's anything.
Speaker 3: You're It's gonna be such a perfect dad. It's like did you turn the A C on? And they're gonna be like, no, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the other thing because the A season Josh's room and he always has its sixty eight. Yeah, I mean it's never gonna reach with a jacket on. I'm like, it's never gonna reach sixty. Just keep it on. The seventy two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, seventy two is a perfect sensible temperature, maybe even seventy.
Speaker 1: But like it won't ever reach.
Speaker 4: You don't have to run your AC until it's like damn, I'm hot. Then you can just find it till it gets to like seventy two seventy three, and then you turn it the fuck off. Or you could start by opening the goddamn windows. Lott Yoa's rooms smell like fucking bounce.
Speaker 1: That fresh air. Wait until until the paint is dripping off the walls. Yes, should we do media?
Speaker 3: I don't have any Actually I have a lot.
Speaker 1: Single Josiah's single is my Media. I've unronically been streaming the fuck out of that goddamn song. I love it. It's really good. I know every word. Don't ask me to sing it right? Wait, can you? I'm going to click play just so I can catch it and then well, no, no, I'll just singer my head.
Speaker 2: I'm way off the deep end.
Speaker 1: Keep going sent last night. That's impressive.
Speaker 2: We're here.
Speaker 1: I don't want to pretend that's ideot thing.
Speaker 2: Presn't.
Speaker 1: And that's that's impressive for Drew.
Speaker 2: You learn a sentence to the one fold you learn, you change.
Speaker 4: Out one word that makes it seem like you heard the song in Spanish and then tread.
Speaker 3: But that is how I did it, Yeah, because he always changed from my past tense to like present.
Speaker 1: But if you ever if you've ever heard me speak for real though, like I do mix up past tense pretense all the time. I don't know what happens and genders in language.
Speaker 2: That one cigarette your mom's.
Speaker 1: Fucking cigarette. Well, Drew.
Speaker 3: His second language is English. His first language was Japanese Swahili. No Capanese.
Speaker 1: My media is Josiah song Deepened Deepened by Josie my ass is the deepened. Also his new EP coming up which you heard it here. First EP coming soon.
Speaker 3: It'll be called Baby You're at the Wrong Strip Club.
Speaker 1: Sad guy makes sad songs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am very I'm a very depressed person underneath at all, or I'm not anymore really.
Speaker 1: But well, the one who makes the others laugh the most is the most oftentimes said that. Tyler said that.
Speaker 3: He said, the loneliest person in the room is usually the loudest person in the rooms.
Speaker 1: Don't do not tap the not tap the glass. My other media is Please Scanner by Chanelle Beads and thank You by Dido, which was put back on my radar because of the Rosalia concert and then Creep. But the social network version. I've also been learning that on piano, but I'm not as far. Yes, and movies. I watched water World last night again. That movie is fucking insane. It was like at the time, like and for decades after, the most expensive movie ever made, and it did like okay in the box office, but it was just like it was really epic at the time. They like built giant pools to make these. The whole concept is like the world is now just seawater and it like land and fresh water is like rare commodities. So it's like the events transpire water World.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 1: I watched h in your sleep, Kai out your window. Kai has a window right into his bedroom from the streets, so every once in a while I'll drive by and just make sure he's not beating.
Speaker 3: His I put a camera. I can send you a link.
Speaker 1: Oh good, it's like a live feed. My de Flock. We need to deflock the cameras. Miley Cyrus being an ambassador for Flock is fucking crazy, by the way, I know, Paleer, It's like the cameras that like AI scan you and shit.
Speaker 4: I mean that's like Kylie Jender doing her own ray bands. Yeah, like everybody when.
Speaker 1: It so, I'm joking. By the way, she is not an ambassador for Flock.
Speaker 4: What's crazy is I would have believed that from like everyone just like turns when it comes to a truck.
Speaker 5: I guess, like.
Speaker 1: Except for us, US saying no to McDonald's, i'm not in betterhelp, I'm and all of these brands millions of dollars, we say no. Well, because you can't support that, I know. That's why we said no. See, but I.
Speaker 3: Will not say no. I will be joining Palentier. I'll be joining the board this year.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, I think I'm gonna sign up forree I right now. I'm really acquainted with it.
Speaker 1: Start switching our xx y y xx. Sorry, what reaching our xx y y xx. Oh.
Speaker 7: My media is Wild and Blue by Suicide, Blue Cigar by a Midnight Sister. And then love is overtaking me Arthur Russell the.
Speaker 2: Reducks.
Speaker 1: And then what about you, Josiah, Well, what do you have any more?
Speaker 2: That was it, And then I said I watched.
Speaker 4: Deep Deep Deepened by Josie.
Speaker 3: I've been hearing about that. There's been like chatters everywhere.
Speaker 1: No, there are actual whispers in the industry. My media is my single obviously, obviously obviously uh oh Matta gascar Okaye Fortnite has been going to platinum in our House's that unfortunately? I need to go pick up my.
Speaker 5: Yes we should. And then my media is no Fear by Ice Age, Deep End by Josie, Satellited by Frost Children, Streethssle by lou Reed.
Speaker 1: Mine is actually bad Girl, Good Girl by miss A Cinderella by I five and actually, what's that one song Waiting for You by Kenya, and then also Madagascar three that's not a movie. Also that yet Inya's new h what was it Enya's new company, new New India, Ninya damn business business. But there was a company that we started when she was doing our hair, Oh, Enya salon. No, it was like Ninya up in your hair or something and your hair. Yeah, yeah, and you started a new salon in our living room and its title is up in your hair.
Speaker 2: I did not come up with this. I had nothing to do with your hair. But I did bleach Lucas's whole head. I have not seen what it looks like.
Speaker 1: It's like ship man, does it really?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean if you wouldn't let you tone it though, Yeah, it just needs more toning. Well, I don't know how much you'll no.
Speaker 2: If he comes back, I could do another light bleacher.
Speaker 1: Doing yoga on Friday. He'll probably be over.
Speaker 2: I thought that was today's Wednesday.
Speaker 1: We we didn't have time today. And then we're going on a cruise, the whole squad.
Speaker 2: I know I'm doing a cruise.
Speaker 1: Just so, everyone said yes. O. Ryan said yes, Josh said yes, Lucas said yes. Everyone said yes. It's like, if you don't go like weird, it's actually gonna bed.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not kidding, like I'm gonna freak out if I can't find like the rooms I've seen on cruises, freak.
Speaker 2: Me the funk out. I need to say, really cursed, That's what I'm saying. Like, No, I can't like I was nice.
Speaker 4: I'm just not one of those people who's like where I stay doesn't matter to me, babes, Yes it does, like where I d compress and spend my time by myself for a second while I'm in a strange place.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'll get the fuck people on the boat.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's exciting for you in that sense.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited for the cruise. I was the first one to get invited. Also, I do have to go, because yeah.
Speaker 1: Of course you're invited.
Speaker 5: We're bringing everyone, of course, But I have to leave. So we have to end the episode because I have to drive for two hours back to my house.
Speaker 1: Already a half now, it's already passed the time. You might as well just chill until traffic dies to play Fortnite with us.
Speaker 5: Do you have alcohol that I have?
Speaker 1: Of course, of course I keep for you.
Speaker 5: I didn't say I needed it.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, he's in love. Thank you for watching and tuning in three