Speaker 1: Then the main event comes on lights still love. It's exciting.
Speaker 2: He stuck there, dude, that's a rolex, that's a role. Can I be honest? Slightly nervous?
Speaker 3: Apparently that thing is a monster. Had hit hit hit like a goddamn woodpecker.
Speaker 2: Dude, Like it's like, all right, I want me. It looks like you can swing that thing around pretty good.
Speaker 1: It's cool to be able to talk about a friend like that because you are that type of friend.
Speaker 3: And now I'm uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: God, I hope we made a boy bro. I was out there just they had some bad blood. Do you understand where the bad blood came from? Like why they hated each other?
Speaker 3: Some no joke.
Speaker 1: I've been told someone's gonna shoot me or murder me in a football game more than a dozen times.
Speaker 4: At some point.
Speaker 2: We got the.
Speaker 1: Oh y'all, hey, bust up WTB. Make sure you follow them before we start the show. Deposit it, fucking dude right now?
Speaker 4: Gee, Oh we're going right now.
Speaker 3: Oh. I had a little bubble in my throat to start this thing off, dude, And that's a tough way to start when you got a little bubble in your throat, bloss when your voice already sounds like this, but then you get the bubble and you sound ten years younger than that. That's tough.
Speaker 1: Doors open. We have zero professionalism on this pot. Will leaves for two weeks. And now are all these cameras on?
Speaker 3: I only see one one red light.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're said, I appreciate that, Blossy, appreciate that. Uh, Will leaves for two weeks. You guys on this honeymoon, Bora. He's in San Francisco. I think for a little bit. I'm pretty sure I saw him drinking wine and napa. And now he gets here and we're dap up, we talk, we hug, we love. There might have been a kiss involved, it might not have been kissing involved. But the boy I go to start the pod, the thing turns on.
Speaker 3: I see the little the numbers start going, and Will's know where to be found.
Speaker 1: And now the door is opening and closing. There's just zero professionalism. And Garrett, Garrett now has a girlfriend. Do you have a class for Darren? I didn't know what started. No, he touched the thing that made the time go. If you press the green, we're going, baby, did you tell me so?
Speaker 2: Is the part of the following on Instagram the thing.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know if did you get that part. We're doing a new thing called the bus stop. All right, it's on Instagram. It's gonna be bus stop WTB getting close, Get it hot, get in when the boy is not boiling yet, right you want to We're gonna crank up that temperature. But I wanted to get in there and feel that warm tip before you start getting too hot.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Because that thing's about that Sh'S in the air, you know what I'm saying. That's the set of growing up. According to Dan Cook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the boys are grinding right now.
Speaker 3: The boys are grinding out. Well, the boy has been grinding for the last two weeks. Yes, my boy has got a fresh pink tan on him. We expected more. I think Bloss said that. Now Boss has a little bit of.
Speaker 2: A historic staff. Yeah he's messicing, is that are you messkin?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah he is so good. Diversity check and so. But Bloss is a little more tan than both of us no matter what we do.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, but I like the phenomenal. I missed Caucasian as they come. So this is like I'll sell you on the phone. Whatever I am when I get back. That is the max. I'm maxed out right now, tan wise, So I thought I like it. I like what I got going on.
Speaker 3: Look, thank you.
Speaker 2: I see the ring on. I see the ring and I know you peeped thee What time?
Speaker 3: It is? Better not I catch you in Silvan Park. Dude, they're gonna snap that thing off, you know problem.
Speaker 2: I'm part of rollocks culture now.
Speaker 3: Oh so you're a big time Some would say life's a little bit different.
Speaker 2: It's a it is a tad bit different. I'm looking at articles about how to because it stops.
Speaker 3: Yeah, rolics aren't known for telling a horrible time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it stops every fifty hours. It can only run for fifty hours at a time, so you always got to rewind it. It doesn't have a winder in it, like I gotta do it manually. A lot of so how old is this role? From the eighties?
Speaker 3: Okay, so a lot of new ones.
Speaker 1: When you walk, they have the swivel in there that'll actually keep the clock winding. Oh really yeah, so you walk it'll literally rotate and have the clock keep working.
Speaker 2: Got you. Fortunately, fortunately I have one of them's too.
Speaker 1: Hey, my boy got the boy got too rolies and whales got two rollies. Keep speaking of Roland. This podcast is brought to you by Chevrolet. Can you do me a favor and please God zoom in on that so I can just I read the same thing every week, but I really just need you to zoom in just to touch.
Speaker 3: That's so much better. Thank you, listen.
Speaker 1: Chevrolet is the strongest supposed to advance Silverado ever. Silver Wado is strong, advanced, dependable, and hard working. Silverado is dependable and redundant. Because that's how can't curse. That's how great they are, like the people who drive them. The design is big, bold and commanding. The truck turns heads. We've talked about the kink, Dude, We've talked about that kink. And lately I've been a little bit better because I'm getting you to seeing so many Chevrolets in the road, so many Silverado's out there.
Speaker 2: Get your routine chiropractor now, and I might need that.
Speaker 3: Once I saw it getting sponsored by Chevrolet, I started seeing him everywhere. They're so gorgeous.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 3: How many things can you do with the Chevrolet?
Speaker 2: You can tailgate, you can haul, you can tow boats. I saw one on board boards and somebody was telling somebody was towing their boat to the ocean in a in a brand new Chevy Silverado. Off roading, moving day, helping out your friend or family member, road trips, even go to a dealership near you, tell them that the boy sent you. I was zoned out. I was starting to blank out a little bit. I can of be honest, slightly nervous. Why being back on why you've crushed You've crushed last two pots?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I can understand why you're nervous.
Speaker 2: Then I saw the as a Tier three member watching from all and all the clips Ernest and Jelly rolled. They did a phenomenal joy. I saw the photos when you guys are dropping the photos in the group chat. That is my fomo was at an all time all the time. When I saw the photo of you guys, you and Jelly laughing so hard and Earn like having that one where he's like sweating looking at the screen, I was like, fuck, dude, I wish I'd have been there. I listened to the first one you did. Oh yeah, I listened to that one like three days ago and you said a lot of nice things.
Speaker 3: I did say a lot of nice things.
Speaker 2: You really did? You really did? I was like, uh, I was having a little moment.
Speaker 3: Did you I tell you what?
Speaker 2: I thought? I was dead for a seat?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: Oh I thought I was Uh. I thought I was going to hell. Alex is not here. I said hell because for some reason I thought were stilling. The Chevy.
Speaker 3: Chevy is the greatest weak liverment.
Speaker 2: All right, go ahead, great storyteller. Thank you. I appreciated it. You did a very good job. It was tough listening to you. Boy struggled talking about Nil. Will get to that in a little bit. The Nil name, image, likeness, like you guys kind of talking through like what it all?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: This? Because you read a book?
Speaker 3: Did you read?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: I know a little bit. I was more disappointed, I think in Alex not knowing. He's like when people were having questions like Alex didn't know, Like he's this fucking content guy. He keeps up with trends and ship like that, Like somebody like him should know that ship.
Speaker 3: If you're not pointing the finger at me, then I'm more than willing to blame Malex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying so, yes, Alex sucks. He messed that whole thing up. Yeah, but he's got a great company. But it's Lagos Entertainment.
Speaker 2: Legos Legos, Legos Legos.
Speaker 3: Dude, didn't put an E in the name. Dude, why can't it be. Don't get mad, you know what I'm saying. It's the second time I'm not mad since we've been here. Uh, Legos Entertainment and Legos Creative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Legos Creative.
Speaker 1: Right, give him business, but don't give him enough business because we got to keep low ball on him.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: We did not.
Speaker 1: Don't make him better than he has to be. We did really good, yeah, but don't bring him to a level that we can't have for him anymore.
Speaker 3: Exactly like we didn't put a non compete clause in his ship. Oh we didn't.
Speaker 2: No, you canna let the boy do his thing like we're all, you know, growing, Yeah, and let's not give it too much attention.
Speaker 3: You're right, you know what I'm sah, move on, but go ahead.
Speaker 1: So I said some nice things about you. How do you feel when you when those things were happening? Because here, let me get up, if I if I may, I had a couple of things that were going through my little noggin. While I was saying the things but not saying the things go ahead, I got a little emotional. There was a couple of times in the pauses legit was thinking about crying.
Speaker 3: I was wondering if that was happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was no. When I was talking about I was like kind of weird. First off, it's difficult to be vulnerable anyway.
Speaker 3: It's a difficult thing to do. And me and you struggle with you and I for whatever reason, I'm vulnerable with tailoring, I'm with other people. With you, I'm like, I know, guy, Like, what's the deal with that? I don't say, but I know what you're saying. Dude, I know what you're saying. Uh yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: But I was sitting there, I'm like kind of going back over the whole thing. And obviously I did give a speech at the wedding, and Will ask me to give a speech. It was I don't know, you can talk about how you felt with the speech.
Speaker 2: But I felt like this was take two. You think it was take too. I felt like I was like, Okay, he sat back. I knew Tailor had it like literally when you sat down like your wife's like, hey, that wasn't what you said. It was on the plane, like without getting any com without getting any I sit down and will.
Speaker 3: Goes, hey, dude, that was awesome. Yeah, but it was when he's having the plane.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It tels like you thought I miss some things, she said. Yeah, you said a lot. You know, you said some some deep stuff that you probably wanted to say. I just figured like you were getting another moment opportunity, like we got a platform to do it bigger, more people.
Speaker 3: It's like your wedding time six Yeah right, yeah, maybe seven.
Speaker 1: But yeah, dude, it was Uh, it was very cool too. It's cool to be able to talk about a friend like that because you are that type of friend.
Speaker 3: And now I'm uncomfortable. Don't do it.
Speaker 2: I'll start feeling I'll start feeling a little something about to start tearing up a little bit. I thought I was dead for a second. It's like one of those times whe're like, I wonder about how people would talk about you when you're dead. I feel like that's why I got the list eulogy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so I'm glad. I'm glad you got to hear those words.
Speaker 3: Let's never talk about let's quickly hurt.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about here's one thing I wanted to get off my chest.
Speaker 1: You better not start talking about the UFC thing. If you're not going to talk about the board board trip.
Speaker 2: I wanted to talk about something at the wedding.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: It has to do with the river. But not the river. It has to do with Alex. I wish he was here.
Speaker 3: Oh but we had hands like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so our boy Alex, and hey, shout out Alex.
Speaker 3: He did a great job.
Speaker 2: He did a Yeah, he did a great job on his TikTok of putting the video out there of you laying in the river. You know what I mean. It was like when you're when your best friend finds out about your wife or something like that.
Speaker 3: Because you're a tweeting your.
Speaker 1: When you're when you get married and the girl you love the girl or something like that.
Speaker 3: Obviously, way better put. Can somebody pull that up, Jesus.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it'll be it'll put, It'll be put up on the YouTube.
Speaker 3: Alex put the ball in the ring.
Speaker 2: Quietly. Now Alex is going viral on TikTok. When that's happening, people, people are grabbing screenshots of Alex's TikTok. I mean it was going viral. I think it's got millions of views.
Speaker 1: Yea, I think at one point is that six million? Okay, yeah, it's that's seven and a half million views now.
Speaker 2: Trying to unplug, you know, on the honeymoon, I'm watching all some of this stuff on fold, trying to be unplugged a little bit. But I'm wondering in my head. Okay, you're at the boys.
Speaker 1: Wedding, so Win went to a wedding. Apparently the groom's best friend was in love with the bride, and Taylor's laying in the river. Funny, funny clip. You're at the boy's wedding. The other boy that's part of Busting with the Boys is doing a bid out in the river, and you're the social media strategist for Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 3: Yes, and the two boys are doing that's that's an interesting new title, Joe.
Speaker 2: We'll check this out. Hear me out, because I don't think you're actually catching on yet. Ali, He's not easy. Alex posts that banger of a video on his own profile instead of being the social media account manager for Busting with the Boys, and seeing that the boys, it's stuff that's going on. It's the boys universe are they could have.
Speaker 3: Put it on a bus with the boys exactly, Yeah, exactly. So that was kind of my bone to pick. I feel like you're not well, here's the deal. I knew exactly where you were going, and I was kind of keeping this. Alex asked me if he could put it on his own account.
Speaker 2: You should have stopped me.
Speaker 3: I thought this would be fine. I wanted you to talk through it for your own development.
Speaker 1: Got so you guys had the conversation checks me on the side of hey, do you care ifou put this on my own account? I think I said, like busting question, where he said no, my own I said, yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 3: I don't care. Well, who owns the footage?
Speaker 4: Oh shit?
Speaker 3: Oh boss on the left field? Watch out? Watch out? Nobody asked me? That was the cop voice, dude, the registration like he fuck you came out? What's it? You mad about it? That reaction?
Speaker 2: Whose footage was it?
Speaker 3: I just thought I put wood on the fire. I did not know he texted you and asked you, okay.
Speaker 1: He texted me and asked I didn't care, but it's also, like Blas said, I don't own those I don't own the video I was in.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean you put the entire bit together. Yeah, but yeah I did. Yeah, I get you, an I loved it. There was a couple of things.
Speaker 1: So I know you we the podcast when this airs, the one you did yesterday won't air, which is a mirror.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't know what we gotta start backlogg.
Speaker 3: Yeah, boys are in a bit of a boys are in a bit of a a mirror a doula. Yeah, so listen, here's the deal with it. Mere.
Speaker 1: I've heard a lot of things about the guy, and this is where I'm gonna come back to the river.
Speaker 2: I heard a couple things. You've obviously heard the legend.
Speaker 1: No, I've heard the legend. That's what we're talking about. According to Will.
Speaker 3: My name, you know him, this is almost what I know. I never went to Detroit. Oh, I'm pretty sure knowing. I haven't don't thin anybody from Detroit's come to Titans like you're the only.
Speaker 2: Seed I have. Yeah, I won't say so. Look at this lot.
Speaker 3: This is a size large, it's very wide, and.
Speaker 1: It kind of this is okay, Yes, so this according to Will Compton at Nebraska. This is a mirror, okay. And we're not talking about Bicep. We're talking about his our sep dude, his peace sp dude. We're talking about the thing between the legs that moves around and makes babies. Apparently that thing is a monster. Now correct me if I'm wrong. You uncomfortable. I'm just thinking, Okay, we got my Yeah, you know what he does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got a piece of it.
Speaker 2: It's strong down there.
Speaker 1: So that's the deal. So at the wedding, I do the same bit every single time. I talked about it on my solo pod. What I do is is I wait till everyone's having a good time partying, and then I go and pretend to be passed out, and soon pans were panning, and then it pans to me being passed out and then I post that video.
Speaker 3: I've done this video three or four times now.
Speaker 1: Two times ago, when I was at Graham Glasgow's wedding, I tried to do the bit where it was there was a big outdoor dancing area and they pan and they go to me. But I didn't tell anybody that I was going to do the bit, so obviously I'm drinking at the wedding and I lay down, and I got moms coming up to me everywhere, honey, are you okay?
Speaker 2: They're trying to pick me.
Speaker 3: Like get the fuck.
Speaker 2: I'm like, get off me.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm a bit. It's a bit bit.
Speaker 1: So I get two Karens off me, and I got three more Karens coming over the horizon, right every time I go to lay down again.
Speaker 3: So this time with Will. See it's Will's wedding, and I didn't want to.
Speaker 1: My whole thing was the wedding is like, hey, do your speech, have a good time with the boys, but it's not the La Watch show, Like, we don't want to do that. So obviously I go to Will and I say, hey, can I do the bit? I think it'll be hilarious. It was in the river because the river, I mean, let's we.
Speaker 2: Talked about that.
Speaker 3: We talked about you got to do the thing, yeah, And so I knew you were fine with it, but I know some people might. Well I'm getting to that, and that's why I brought up a mirror. So the river was cult all right. And now Will brought up the little cup next to the big cup, and I hope, Boss, you could pan back to that picture. It's not even like that. Make the little cup littler, you know what I'm saying. And that's on a warm, hot, sweaty day, you know what I'm saying. And someone's and tailor's butt brushes against it for and he thinks, oh, we are we doing something. That's what it's like on a great day. Yeah, chill bloss all right, you.
Speaker 1: Got the mike, you got the mic, and he's already fucking taking over. Boss is getting a bone picked with him in a little bit of the UFC. Anyway, So I'm thinking I'm gonna be button naked for this thing because we're taking photos of groomsmen, bridesmaid wins.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: Who's the other little girl?
Speaker 2: Avy?
Speaker 3: Avy's adorable time?
Speaker 2: Oh bro, they were both of them together. They were adorable all the time, Elite flower Girl lineup.
Speaker 3: They did a great job.
Speaker 1: They absolutely foo barred the actual wedding itself, but they did a great job in the beginning and when we were rehearsal.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so I'm like, all right, I'm gonna do this bit, and I'm like, first time ever drinking in twenty twenty twenty twenty one. I started, I'm like, you know what, it's Will's wedding. I'm gonna get I'm gonna get a.
Speaker 2: Little soft to me.
Speaker 3: So I'm like four or five in and I'm like, I'm about to do this bit.
Speaker 1: And I'm walking through and I see a mirror and I think to myself, I can't let this man see me.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: I don't know the guy. We introduced ourselves yesterday. I can't let the guy see me like this.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the cold water, I'm gonna lay down in it, and you know, my little boy's gonna get like she he's getting a little scared. Yeah, So I think I'll just do the underwear. I'll just do the endwhere I got the compression shorts on and they it could have been better than it was.
Speaker 2: It could have been better. It was hilarious, yeah, but yeah out yeah, but laying it there without your suit on, like dead body and the water hanging over a log, that was pretty funny.
Speaker 3: The best. Another funny thing was is put people posting photos from the wedding of like all the boys I Baits posted all the Titans guys there and stuff like that, and it's like everybody's in a suit and I'm in like a.
Speaker 2: Day line and everyone thought you were just like he doesn't get it, Like yeah, like obviously I was dead in the river fifteen minutes ago. Relaxed, Bro. That wedding was so fucking It was one of the most fun wedding's ever been to Bro. It was so awesome.
Speaker 1: For those of you that are planning a wedding right now, listen, it's not about the wedding. It's not about like the scenery or anything. All of the scenery. The scenery was the outstanding. It's all about the people that are there. Okay, if Aunt Susan's a bitch and she's gonna get mad at everybody, probably don't invite Aunt Susan, Right, Get a good squad in there that's just down to party for a weekend, have a good time, be loud, be itnoxious, and not be afraid to mess a couple things up here here. That's what it's all about, because you want things to get rowdy. No one was drunker than Will confident. At the end of that wedding, Charles was dead set on doing the Sparklers.
Speaker 3: Dead set.
Speaker 1: She's like, we're doing it we're gonna do the sparklers, and there's gonna be a nice little thing. You guys gonna run through it. I'm sitting there with Charro and Will and me and Charle.
Speaker 3: Hold this is Will face. I'm holding him up with his cheeks so he's like this. He's like that. I'm holding on, smiling, like, hey, buddy, you've got fifty yards to walk. It's all you gotta do. This is in the tent. This is in the tent. Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, fifty vague Rember, I'm talking to you right now, Will, Yeah, Sam, Yeah, fifty yards all you gotta do.
Speaker 1: Me and Charli literally like we're playing to lose yourself by eminem, Like we're trying to get this guy going. All he's got to do is put one foot in front of the other and get to the hotel room and make us a boy. That's all you gotta do. That's all you gotta do. So Will goes he's doing great. About twenty three yards in, there's a crack a yard in front of that. Will's foot decides the drag, so the crack wasn't even involved.
Speaker 4: Will hits this thing falls down. There's an outstanding.
Speaker 1: Picture that Dobson took the straight Will big smile and Charlie kind of like ha, like please get the for the love of God, Will gets up, looks, sees bloss, points, fives the camera even dude points give it the point and dips.
Speaker 3: Dude out of there and.
Speaker 2: Park the car, park the car. God, I hope we made a boy.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: I was out there just.
Speaker 3: I got two girls. It's not bad to have girls.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm just saying you need based on boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank god you saved me.
Speaker 2: All right. Cross Country mortgage shout out the boys. Across Country Mortgage. Cross Country mortgage is much like us at barstool and busting with the boys. A people first group of people. They're dedicated to the fundamentals of mortgage lending, which results in fast, convenient, and less stressful home financing or refinancing experiences. Rates are unbelievably low. Unbelievable don't pay the bank more money than you need to. Our friends over at cross Country Mortgage from make it super simple to figure out how much you can save on a month basis and over a lifetime over the life of your loan.
Speaker 3: Just not your actual life, but the life of the loan itself.
Speaker 2: The numbers can be staggering and you don't know how much you can save unless you actually talk to an expert and figure it out. That's why they sent the boys. Click here swipe up to learn more about your refinance and connect with your team with and connect with your team over a cross country mortgage who will make the process as painless and simple as possible and help you keep your money in your pocket so you can do fun things like.
Speaker 3: Go to the big game.
Speaker 2: If if you're a homeowner and haven't refinanced recently, you may be leaving thousands, if not tens of thousands. Heck, who knows, could be one hundreds of thousands of dollars on the table over the life of the loan that could be working for you in other places like your new man cave makeover, second or investment home purchase if you want to become a real estate investor, or maybe just have a boatload of catch in your pocket to go gable on your favorite sports team.
Speaker 3: Yeah there, who knows? Who knows?
Speaker 2: Just like the all star athlete, country, cross country mortgage pushes themselves through the entire lending process. If they get blocks, they figure out ways to get the ball over the line, like Derrick Henry, don't miss the window as rates are expected to creep up. Reach out to them and see what they can do for you. And when you connect with Cross Country Mortgage, tell them the boys sent you over at barstool. Go to cross Country Mortgage dot com slash barstool to learn more about your future home buying experience or refinancier current mortgage Cross Country Mortgage at LLC n MLS three zero two nine. All loan subject to underwriting approval www dot n MLS Consumer Access dot org. I'm so happy you read that one.
Speaker 3: If I had to read that the entire podcast, tell you that's a tough.
Speaker 2: One to come back, you know what I mean? Like this was like the first average coming back.
Speaker 3: Hacking all cats knows, who knows.
Speaker 1: So the wedding was great, but we've already talked about the wedding. Tell us about tell us about the uh the honeymoon?
Speaker 3: How was that was? It? Was it everything and more you thought it would be?
Speaker 2: It was everything in more? Bro, Really, I swear to God like you. You are a big believer in getting by the water, like going to Cali going razy. You tell me every all telling the warmer weather, not a lot of water. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, But I hear you, Yeah, Mexico, I stay around the Midwest all time, That's what I said.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you're always telling me like you got to get out, you got to see this stuff. I visit every now and then. But dude, bor Bora the French Polynesian Islands, Bro, that's your jam. Really, I'm telling you it is. It stays between I think it is seventy five and eighty two degrees morning night, doesn't.
Speaker 3: Matter throughout the whole year.
Speaker 2: Seven well, I don't know about throughout the whole year. At the time I was there, when we looked at the weather the weather channel app. Yeah, it was seventy five to eighty two the entire time.
Speaker 3: Shouts channel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no free shouts of that Weather Channel app. And Bro, you see every shade color of blue out there. Yeah, it's the most gorgeous place I've ever seen. I haven't seen a whole lot of places, but it's like the most gorgeous place I've ever seen. I wanted to talk about Mawana the whole time, obviously, Hey, how much do you get about Mawana.
Speaker 3: They're like a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, I won't bore you with that, but this looks incredible out here. There's a mountain like the photos I posted would be that mountain the main island, because we're in the small island off the ocean whatever the ocean's called out.
Speaker 3: There, will doing this thing right that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that Maine mountain, Like, bro, the sites are incredible. There's like a light fog at the top all the time, like it's the most beautiful place I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: You killed.
Speaker 2: I was laughing so hard when I did that. I was like, oh, but you know, try making a wolf up the entire time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was so. My boy's tired. Yeah, I mean I'm tired more so from the time change, you know what I mean? Three flights. I it's amazing how the wheels fall off with alex is going, yeah, what's going on, Plastia?
Speaker 2: You good back there now?
Speaker 3: He's all quiet.
Speaker 2: You need to take that call. Oh just throw that in there. So try and make us feel bad for trying to give.
Speaker 3: You ses grinder, grinder, you can't get mad at them for being render We swim sharks, what kind of sharks? Lemons, black tip sharks. But there's about like thirty or forty.
Speaker 2: Of them out there. Yeah, a little creepy, a little creepy every now and then, but you felt pretty safe. Then one get at you at all, one kind of coming a little.
Speaker 3: There would be there would be a couple.
Speaker 2: There would be like one they'd like swim at you and then they would move, you know what I mean, which was low key little they're playing shark chickens. Yeah, I'm like, here we go. I'm gonna have to punch them in the nose, like I'm gonna have to do everything I've learned on the Discovery Channel throughout Shark Week. Swim is sing race. Those are more intimidating than the sharks because you're just you know, you think of old buddy Steve Irwin, ALRIGHTPV just through the heart and you're like, hey, are these things gonna can? They like another're regrowing there, sting or whatever, but their tails in their back, you know what I mean, You have no clue, Like it's like, all right, well me, it looks like you can swing that thing around pretty good. Those were more he looks around and you swim through the cores. We did all the storkling stuff. We did everything you could possibly do at this resort. Fu is incredible, but Bro, you got to get to war Bora. It is truly. The travel time, though, is a bit of a bitch. The easier part is that it's a probably an eight hour flight from LA to getting to Tahiti. That's not that bad. It's going from it's like including Nashville, because you go from Nashville to LA, which is like four and a half hours, then you gotta get off and then you gotta do Taiti for eight hours. Then you gotta get off when in long lines, Bro, and I'm telling you, there's four workers working the small little airport off where the resort was. Like when you land in Warboro, there's like four people working in the entire the entire place. Now there's only one flight that goes at a time, but the people who check bags, there's a long line for security to get on the plane. Yeah, when you're checking bags, workers are checking the station. There's about four workers people loading the bags up. Then when they get done checking the bags, they run and do the security. Yeah, and then two guys go out to help like line the plane up and then two other people are like checking people through security, and then there's the baggage claim. You know, the baggage line. You see the same guy like four times. Oh you see, yeah, everywhere. There's like four workers who worked that whole airport. Yeah, and then you got to do the COVID testing. They just rape your both nostrils, the deep one. Yeah. They don't apologize, they don't throw a towel on you afterwards. No, nothing like that raping. And then they send you on your way.
Speaker 1: God, you throw that R word out pretty hard. That's a few seconds there, really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was the best time. And then we stopped off in San Francisco on the way back, and we stayed three nights in like in the country of California, like this little cottage that's like no bigger than this bus. It's got a bed, it's got a toilet, and you're like out on fifty acres on this farm and there's like deer cows.
Speaker 3: Like selling a couple of elk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, elk. Yeah. We did this, God for saken ten mile hike, brutal.
Speaker 3: So you did not enjoy this.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed the hike. I'm just not a huge hiker. You know what I mean, Hey, you want to go on hike, I'll take it. I'll going to call my hike. But uh, the honeymoon was awesome, Man's it was good to be back. You're like re energized. It was the longest I've ever been like gone, like doing like a vacation thing.
Speaker 3: Do you a little anxiety besides?
Speaker 2: For sure, you know you're just like you're just gone for a long time. And I'm not used to being gone, like being out a routine, like out all that stuff. But it was like it was super nice unplug and just live the dream, man, because that's what I felt like.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: That is Uh, I've never taken that much time off ever, I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you do though, like you'll you did, You'll you'll dig it?
Speaker 3: Was there?
Speaker 1: Did you ever get bored and board board? Was there ever like a time where you're like, all right, I kind of we've done everything.
Speaker 2: Not really, because when you're bored, you just go sit sit on the beach, or sit by the pool, or just sit in that bungalow and yeah, read a book just like Live the Dream.
Speaker 3: I love that it does sound like a nice little vib dude, it really is already ready. Wow, we're kind of just talking fun.
Speaker 2: Did you hear me? You're looking good?
Speaker 1: Oh oh sorry, I know you're focused on the next Like you're looking good with the boot on because they're affordable, they're comfortable and they look great. But you're talking about me individually, talking about that little there's a screenplay you get out there. That's that's if people actually know in their tier ones, they know that's that's how the boy hurt his knee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the exact play, actually, the exact same movements.
Speaker 2: I'm slipping that.
Speaker 3: You're just slipping one.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 3: We keep looking at it.
Speaker 2: I feel you.
Speaker 3: You keep looking.
Speaker 2: You're like, I can't wait to talk about the McGregor.
Speaker 3: I just go back. I'm slipping that.
Speaker 1: Will and I played against each other, what twenty eleven, twelve and then two thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've watched that in Arizona. That was so funny.
Speaker 1: Will and I watched a video is Nebraska versus Michigan at at Michigan. No, it's Nebraska at Nebraska. And I think I bought you just one time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we only wanted to get you over but it was so funny.
Speaker 3: Did you slip it? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think I did.
Speaker 3: That's the one where I pushed you to the sidelines. You try to fight me? You oh yeah, to the end of the game.
Speaker 2: Because we didn't watch the whole game. No, I was ACTI that first half.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there, Will was getting a lot of tackles. But anyway, a lot of a lot of tackles. I don't know if you're gonna find this.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll, we'll. We'll have the video to put up with the YouTube.
Speaker 3: We don't need a Will caught the hands.
Speaker 2: He did catch the hands? Hey did Taylor? Will finishing hard? Showing his coaches that I finish at the end of the game even when we're getting our ass beat.
Speaker 3: Coach Will get me.
Speaker 1: We're on the sideline, first pick, So let's do this. I was that block one for them coaches though for the other coaches. All right, let's do this.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can't even get to the thing. I can't even get to if I want to.
Speaker 2: Dude, fuck you boss.
Speaker 1: All right, listen, here's the deal that was totally called for. Yeah, thank you please, so listen. Before this year, it was a UFC two thirty six.
Speaker 3: Two sixty four, Sorry numbers, am I right? So before UFC two sixty four? Uh, the boys are excited. It's one of the best cars of the year, if not the best card of the year. McGregor Poier Trilogy Round three. Who's gonna win it? All? The boys? Listen.
Speaker 1: I've spent too much time on YouTube watching motive of the viational videos, watching that Irish legend pop up to not be one fucking Connor McGregor to smash Poyer's facing.
Speaker 3: Now, as an American.
Speaker 1: You always if you don't know who you want to win, you picked the American always, right. It's kind of like a go without saying type of thing, and this type of situation, it wasn't like that for me.
Speaker 2: I think on this bus there was Garrett Jack.
Speaker 3: Will you guys?
Speaker 2: Connor? I just want okay? All right?
Speaker 3: And JP okay.
Speaker 1: So everybody here wanted Connor because they want the sport of UFC to get.
Speaker 3: Better, to be better, get more views.
Speaker 1: And Boss is over here on his fucking San Francisco forty nine or train, absolutely verbally abusing Connor, talking shit, and I gotta hear him be light about it.
Speaker 3: That here's what that pisses me off.
Speaker 1: Boss, you talk so soft out here, not soft like weak, but like soft spoken, a little more quiet, kind of do your thing. You're a grinder in the background type of guy. But then I gotta put on my Twitter app. I gotta go through, I gotta refresh, and I see Bloss commenting on every goddamn thing that's anti Conor McGregor.
Speaker 3: He's always talking to Connor. Oh dude, Connor said something he was he was in a he got hurt. He got hurt, and uh, Connor put a post like like every athlete does when they get hurt. Hey, I'll be back, like, don't worry, like, hey, we're gonna be on the top again. Bah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then Boss Hernandez, here we go again.
Speaker 2: Here we go again.
Speaker 3: Guy breaks his tip and you're like, fuck you got you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh blah blah blah. Here we go again.
Speaker 3: No, I think there it is. Here we go again with the iro emoji, A little bitch as blah. God, I love you to death, but I hate you, can't stand you anyway. So the UFC hits the pre limbs were solid. There It was a good it was a good little setup.
Speaker 1: But then the main card hits and well, if you don't mind, I might just take it because I don't think you were you were.
Speaker 3: You able to watch this?
Speaker 2: I watched highlights.
Speaker 3: Okay, did you watch the Will?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I watched Ivan Drago almost kill Apollo Creedy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sean O'Malley fighting out a Phoenix, Arizona shadows Sean Omalley obviously Arizona cat, even though he's from mont Montana, right from Montana, but fights out of Phoenix.
Speaker 3: So you know, the boy's got to support the boy.
Speaker 2: He's out here.
Speaker 3: He's got his own Connor.
Speaker 1: Vibe about him, right, he's got more tattoos, he's got the colored hair type thing going on, but he's got the swag about him. He tweets right before it comes out, because the UFC will post little things. Tweets this Ko's for the Suns, like three minutes before going out to his fight, like warming up and he's doing this. Then he hits eighty two punches on this guy who took a fight two days in advance.
Speaker 2: This fucking kid, what's his name?
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 1: Chris teen yo? Dude, the guy had his hands up like this. I don't know which cameras is. I look at this camera. The guy had his hands up like this, and he was just like this, but he had his hands like this whole time.
Speaker 3: He was just getting fucking boxed in the nose, dude, over and over and.
Speaker 4: It's like, just do this and then it hit something else.
Speaker 2: That guy got hit. At one point, I think we're like going into the third round.
Speaker 1: It was like one hundred and twenty five hits on his face alone, forty five on the body, twenty five on the.
Speaker 3: Legs, like outstanding numbers for Sean.
Speaker 1: And then the first round you're thinking, oh, he's gonna kao this cat and no problem, this motherfucker Homer Simpsons this guy and.
Speaker 3: Just almost beat Sean.
Speaker 1: No, he was never gonna beat Shot, but like what like get me punch in his moving forward? Hit hit hit, hit, hit like a goddamn woodpecker. Dude just getting pecked and fucking is moving forward, right. The guy eats it like no other. Blasco Boss fought was a boss. You found him, boss finds him on Instagram. The guy's got sixteen point four thousand followers.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's that was a funny that's a funny little exchange turning.
Speaker 1: Shit, and then the guy two days later has sixty three point four thousand or something like that.
Speaker 3: A crazy number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I don't know if around forty three thousand followers is the number you would say. I'm good with ct on that because my man got diagnosed about six times in that goddamn fight. Dude, that was unbelievable. It was one of the most impressive. It was the most impressive fight of the night. It was the most impressive fight.
Speaker 3: Like, how do you think going forward? He just took me in the face.
Speaker 1: He just kept moving forward, dude. It was unbelievable. Sean obviously wins. I don't think listen. If you're gonna listen to me and you're if you're got a notepad out in a pen and you think I know what I'm talking about, UFC, fucking scratch all the shit out you just wrote, because I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about it at all.
Speaker 3: If I thought either of these.
Speaker 1: Cats, your boy would be in a stretcher like Connor was, except for his face to be beat in. I ain't like that, you know what I'm saying, But this dude ate those things, and Herb stops this fight.
Speaker 2: Now you saw that he stopped the fight. No, I saw people like tweeting about it and stuff like, he just stops it with like thirty seconds left, right, he was, well, Sean's started to turn it on.
Speaker 1: But they're both standing up and he's defending himself and swinging back a little bit, but Seawn's connecting over and over and over again. And my thought is if you're gonna cheat that, that's the shot in the first round. That's a shot in the first round. They're like, I thought it was gonna be over if you had have done that twenty seconds earlier, it had been it had been done right, because that was the end of the first whip.
Speaker 3: Dude, this dude feels like.
Speaker 1: A bag of dicks today, right that gift of the girl hold the hot dogs going on her. That's probably how he feels today. This guy is he's unbelievable. But Herb who is You know, when you watch UFC, that's the referee. Right when you see him, you're like, oh, this is gonna be a good fight. Stops it with like thirty six seconds left. I don't know if you should have stopped it. If you're gonna stop it there, why not stop it in the first round or the second round? Like it's all it was all the same. It's like nothing changed the entire fight. I think what's his name?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's already dying sooner than he should.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a pale, white guy, but his face is all read. The contest between the neon green and his face is unbelievable. Right, a painter wouldn't touch that. Yeah, Chris, Literally, that's a good one, Garrett, that's good. I think your girlfriend told you that one. So anyway, herb stops that thing. It's like, hey, listen, let the guy get beat down for twenty seven more seconds, right, like it's let it go to a decision. It's good for Sean though, because he's got another KO in the books, right, is that a t KO? Is that kind of a TKO? That's a t KO, so he counts as a t KO. It's over now. My question is is.
Speaker 2: God, dude, he's just eating that shit, bro, Like, how do you think he's feeling?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That's truly that dude taking those shots is legit, Like those fucking Rocky movies or a video game, like when they just their face gets so red at the end. You know what I'm saying, Like this dude, actually fucking did that.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't think he stopped one. I'm gonna be dead honest with you. I don't think he stopped eight. He hit him with four jabs in a row at one point it was big bink, big bink, and he was just like like like taking the back whiplash.
Speaker 3: Dude, dude's at eighty k Now is he really k Okay?
Speaker 2: He's building, he's growing.
Speaker 4: I thought that's what you were, not the follower count.
Speaker 2: You gotta respect that. Like quickly, he goes right into the locker room and changes his fucking user name to nine and five. Now, isn't his name like soulless too?
Speaker 1: Chris is soulless, no question about it, Bud. He he signed something. He saw the devil and was like, I'll give you hands and U iron jaw. I'll just shake the iron jaw and moved on. Yeah, God signed on the dotted line and moved on. Shout out to that guy because he was fighting for a contract as well, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah he was, and he probably earned his way into like a bigger camp with that fight as well.
Speaker 3: No question, Well, he definitely earned himself some kind of fucking sponsor, like maybe otter box the iPhone case.
Speaker 2: It's the most protective you did that last forever. He's the new sponsor for dude.
Speaker 1: So the next fight is the two Russian cats, right, or the one Russian cat the two girls.
Speaker 3: Now listen watching women beat the shit out of themselves.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't want to sound like that guy, but it almost like it makes me sad and I don't want to sound like that fucking guy, but like you see him.
Speaker 3: This Russian shit comes out.
Speaker 1: Anytime a Russian person in general is about the I'm like, this dude's made a fucking steal, or she made a steal. They show her she's doing things, and then she screams as longd as you can. I'm thinking, fifteen second, Ko, this chick's gonna beat the shit of the other girl.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Screams as well as she can, She's.
Speaker 3: Like, and then that's calling, you know.
Speaker 1: Fucking Bruce comes out and his new jacket because it wasn't good enough for the prelims.
Speaker 2: He had to change his jacket that dude, he's taking his job to a new level. She literally looking at she just goes.
Speaker 3: It's over, like I'm in my mind, I'm if I'm the other chick. I'm out of the ring, bro, I'm moving on. And then and then she proceeds.
Speaker 1: Every time she does, watch like she's throwing them fucking things mind, body, and soul, like she's shadow boxing players. Hit the Yeah, you know what I'm saying. She was doing that with the ah like she was throwing it out there. There's some wild ship anyway. So this the Russian chick is the girl with the braids on. The blonde chick with the braids on. I'm thinking, oh, she's about to beat this chick's ass. First round electric fight.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The chicken, the black though, who was Brazilian. Right, Messican, she's Messican, beats the beats the ship out of this chick and ends up winning it into they stopped the fight, right, It was a t k O. So it ends it and that was super impressive. This is where they ended this where they ended the yelling. Did the chick who was yelling when no, the chick that was yelling lost, you can't. That's a tough look, you can't be doing all that stuff and that. But it was it didn't seem like it was like a McGregor Sean O'Malley thing. It just seemed like she was intense like that. Yeah you know what I'm saying. That's a bit of a deal. Yeah yeah, yeah. Then the fight we were kind of all waiting for before the Dustin Poer Conor McGregor fight was, Uh, what's this tax dame? Who did the shoeye tye to Evasa. JP's back there, he's on has a boner. He's at the house commentating everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh I know wonder Boy. Oh yeah, I know Steve wonder Boy. The town, same same hometown he was.
Speaker 1: He was super loud, he was very talkative, and then that fight happened. He got real quiet.
Speaker 3: So they go in.
Speaker 1: Uh, Greg Hardy, listen, Greg Hardy showed why football players can't just go in the UFC and and fight. These dudes have been get hit in the face their whole life for however long, Like you, there's a callous to it, right, Dudes, they get hit in the face and they're like, okay, now it's on like a neat is type vive Greg found out why he's obviously been in the UFC, and Greg probably beat my ass the way he's had training. That's not what I'm trying to get at. But the dude got shown. What's what fucking what's going on?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 2: And to be honestly, I want a great heart to get his asking. That's why I want to go. Yeah, I think everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want a great heart to get fucking dummied. What's the ship he did? Like, what was he in trouble for? Yeah?
Speaker 2: He beat the show of his fiance or something, that's right. Yeah, yeah, I think everybody. I think everybody in the world, whoever was watching that was hype that he got his ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So there's two. I got what's his name?
Speaker 2: Ty too?
Speaker 3: We Vaska. Dude, look at that body, Jesus Christ, both of the bodies you think so great? Hardy's like sixty five two sixty have comeing to set five.
Speaker 2: Look at his pody, Dude, dude looks like he had like, yeah, that that surgery on your stomach.
Speaker 3: The tattoo waist down?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but hold on so Greg, Hardy walks out hard as nails.
Speaker 3: The commentators are talking. He's looking tough. As shit.
Speaker 2: He's walking through.
Speaker 1: They're like, hey, this guy's been he took seven months off, he's working on his ground game, like he's a much more dedeli fighter.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, hey, that's what he was fucking very.
Speaker 3: Much he was.
Speaker 1: He was looking at that and I'm thinking, fuck this dude, man, I want this other guy to win. What's his name, tied Too, Evasa, dude, it's fucking there's an intense vibe that you can cut it with a knife in there. All of a sudden, that ship was blown up with some C four because this dude tied Too Evasca walks out too much.
Speaker 3: You want what I really really want, so tell me what you want.
Speaker 1: The fucking he came out to spice CIRs. I swear to god, dude, he's.
Speaker 4: Walking out with his flag.
Speaker 2: I really really really want it because he's fucking singing the song.
Speaker 1: While he's walking through. Yeah, that is awesome, bouncing around and I'm looking like, hey, Hardy might beat this guy's ass. Now, obviously based on the Russian chick, I don't know the fuck talking about.
Speaker 3: Ty Too Evasky. There's no cup ty to Evasa, ty Too, Evasadre you go, this dude, he kind.
Speaker 1: Of so hardy, kind of cracks him a little bit, hits him on the top of the head and he and then you know that's where fighters know how to fight, right this dude knows how to get in the head and still operate. And then all of a sudden, Ti Too of Asa throws a little thing to that right temple. It looked like a little palmer to the right temple, and this dude stiffens up like a board.
Speaker 3: We're celebrating, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm high five and Decker high five and the boys we're getting after ty too. Evasa gets on and hits that shoey out of a Jordan.
Speaker 2: Legend comes up to Spice girls and hits a shoey dude. And now when he's after he wins.
Speaker 1: He starts walking through and he Oh, the dude had the best fucking post interview ever besides Connor.
Speaker 3: And for you is that shit was wild.
Speaker 1: He's talking about He's like, I'm not the one that bang with mate, you won't have some you know, He's like fucking going off on dude.
Speaker 3: That was English acts.
Speaker 2: But you know what I'm saying about Tvasa, He's got an English accent.
Speaker 1: No he's New Zealand, so he's Australian or whatever, which is probably disrespectful because there's two totally different countries. But this dude start talking about like you want to fight and I'm up to win the bang with blah blah blah blah. He goes he does the shoey. He's like, everyone here, get a shoe, let's do a shoey together, and everyone starts fucking going off. He starts walking through. He's hyped up, taking pictures with people. The guys in all black, they're trying to like shoot like, hey, no pun intended. They're trying to shoe him along, like let's go, let's get let's get moving a little bit. And so he goes up to some guy guy's already got his shoe off, pours a beer in it, sweaty shoe, right, the guy's been standing up. Yeah, pours a beer and then takes I think Poorie's hot sauce, squirts it in there. Now, this guy's awareness is through the roof. He's he notices that that's got a bit of a red tinge to it. There's no way that's a regular beer. Doesn't jake a sip dude pours the whole thing over his body but hits his tongue and as he is getting a little hurt by the sauce, Yeah, who's getting hurt, people starts boring. Yeah yeah, yeah, look at him, he's like a fuck that shit. People are pouring beer on him from while he's walking in. The guy had the most fun in anybody in the UFC first round. KO, good for him, game set match? Uh, JP, Do you think like is he is he like Ranke? Does he have a shot to be like a heavyweight?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 5: This they said, this will probably give him a shot against somebody in like the top ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right now.
Speaker 2: So he's got a ways to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got ways to go.
Speaker 5: But after this they could give him a bigger name and if he wins that they'll throw him top five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he's a showman there exactly. He was like, that's yeah, that's that's incredible. Fucking spice girls.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what I want. He was killing.
Speaker 2: I mean, he would have got whooped in and obviously that's the last last thing you see of them, you know what I mean. But since he won the then he's doing Yeah, then he's doing all the shoey stuff. It's like, hey, we got to get this guy in the fucking ring. He's got to be around a little bit. Dude for sure, McGregor. Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well hold on, wonder boy. Oh yeah, we don't got to talk about it. We don't got to talk about it. Listen, came in, got his dick kicked in.
Speaker 2: It was over.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 3: It was a tough fight. Was it bad?
Speaker 5: It was?
Speaker 3: It was a boring fight. It was.
Speaker 1: It was a boring fight, but it was technically dominated by the other guy.
Speaker 3: What was his name, Gilbert.
Speaker 5: Barry just took him down three times, like one in each round, I think, and then they just kind of laid there and that was it.
Speaker 2: Was he ground and pounding him.
Speaker 3: At one point they were both punching each other in the face at the same time.
Speaker 2: Oh I did see that, little people, Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 3: But it was a decision, easy decision. It was unanimous apisode.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, one of the boy's greatest fire of all times?
Speaker 3: Is he not even of course, has he ever been a champion. It's not about that, man.
Speaker 2: If you want to see the greatest of all time, he says, it's not about that man.
Speaker 1: Well, then I guess I'm one of the greatest too. Yeah, I'm the best also. So that was a tough fight to watch because you knew J. P. Hadson he had he was all about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was a hometown boy. He's hype about the boy. Yeah, you gotta respect it.
Speaker 1: So anyway, hey, win side, lose somebody. Then the main event comes on, lights go low. It's exciting. They fuck it, go ahead?
Speaker 2: Do we have the timer going on? Still? Okay? I was gonna say, the boy did it? I mean, that was that was a story right there. Oh, I felt like we were about to have an ad before the main events. We'll get you. We'll get to your fucking bet winning bloss.
Speaker 3: Honeymoon.
Speaker 2: He said, here we go again. Look, no one's perfect. First of all, shout out Roman, no free shoutouts. Even the best baseball players strike out with the bases loaded, the best golf for sometimes three public the tournament on the line. So if you feel like you come up short in the bedroom, sometimes it's perfectly okay. Roman sponsored our entire honeymoon. But if any of those things are bothering you, there are options. Go to get Roman dot com, slash busting now because with Roman you can get a free online evaluation and ongoing care for ED, all from the comfort and privacy of your own home. A US licensed healthcare professional will work with you to find the best treatment plan necessary. If medication is appropriate, it ships to you free with two day shipping. The whole process is straightforward, in discreete. Getting started as simple. Just go to get Roman dot com slash bussing and complete an online visit. Take care your ED without leaving home. Complete an online visit today and connect with a doctor and take care of it. Go to get Roman dot com slash bussing now to get fifteen dollars off your first order of VD treatment, which I've done. Look that a straightforward way to take care of your ED. Get Roman dot com slash bussing get started now, say fifteen dollars on your first order of arectile dysfunction treatment.
Speaker 3: You really got Roman.
Speaker 2: I've I've dabbled with the swipes.
Speaker 3: I wanted to see if it made me last longer, and I lasted longer a good deal, like like a noticeable amount or.
Speaker 2: Like no, it'sle to me. It's like you know when you go that when you're that quick in the bedroom. Like you can only go up one hundred percent at each time, you know what I mean? Yeah, you know from one minutes of two minutes, that's a one percent growth right now, that's one hundred percent growth.
Speaker 3: So hey, shout Charles, Shout out Charles and get Roman and get Roman. Yeah, good deal. Speaking of if you guys have a hard time getting it up, this might help you. Look at these fucking things right here.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good pool.
Speaker 3: That's a good pool. Yeah. Absolutely, of these boys.
Speaker 1: Now you're thinking, wow, what an original cool. I didn't know we stole these we stole this idea. But still these bad boys, what are they gonna be ready to order?
Speaker 2: Well, we'll find out.
Speaker 3: We'll find out these things now we did.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 1: Notice the short's a little too long, right. We want that five and a half thing.
Speaker 3: We want that out, you know what I'm saying. We want that deal out. This is the thing.
Speaker 1: This is the deal right here, and they're gonna have the shirt to go with it, right, you have the full jump. It's a nice little deal.
Speaker 2: It's yeah. I can see.
Speaker 3: Myself now with this the collars shirt on the match, the shade, the cocaine glasses and a run left hat, a little maybe the new dad hat that you guys can get up at the merch store.
Speaker 2: That's right, the two two un button at the top, a little chain showing a little bit.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's it's not it's not saying a standing deal.
Speaker 2: I don't know when they're gonna be out.
Speaker 1: And then also a lot of people really hyped up on the uh the busting hockey jersey.
Speaker 3: Dude, that thing looks good.
Speaker 1: I love I think it's things killing. I don't know if we should sell them. I don'tant a bunch of people walking around, you know what I'm saying saying I love that thing.
Speaker 2: Oh you're saying like you just wanted to be like like just to the boys.
Speaker 3: And we make a hundred of them, we sell them, you know, like limited edition, limited edition. We only do a hundred tier ones only.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that thing did fucking rip. It did huh yeah with the things in the back and everything. The background is a nice little deal.
Speaker 2: We got to get photos because those jerseys came.
Speaker 3: We sponsored a hockey team out in az Yeah shout out tan or Technini.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, we sponsored the hockey team we need to get photos or videos or something of them wearing the jersey.
Speaker 3: There's seasons, not yet. I think there's seasons, not for a couple of months.
Speaker 2: Well, he told me when he's like, hey, have you shipped the things yet? And I was like, ah, no yet. And I was like, what is your season start? He goes, we're halfway through it? God. I said, oh shit, I'll get him to the thing. I'll get him to the FedEx today all over an item.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, for sure, get him. Do you we get jersey for everybody? His wife Kelsey can video it for us. Will be solid.
Speaker 2: Oh those things are sick though, But I liked I liked the one hundred limited edition.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe? Okay, So the so the main event comes on? Now, were you home at the main event? Did you make it home to me?
Speaker 2: I got home to watch the very the end of the whole little count down, the pre roll where it hypes up the fight.
Speaker 3: All right, so you can chime in whenever you want. Here, Yeah, I'm excited about this.
Speaker 1: So the pre role happens. Obviously, it's always gonna be hyped up. It's fucking awesome. They got them talking shit they're getting after it the first one the way Connor came out the first one, treating him like a little girl, beat the ship out of him obviously, and got his second one, got in his head.
Speaker 3: Poria came out like a mad man.
Speaker 1: But Connor was a little He was nice guy, right, And I think Shop Brandon shap shout out the fighter and the kid shout out everything Shop does on showtime.
Speaker 3: Everything. He had a good point.
Speaker 1: He goes, if Connor is like the arrogant Connor, bet on Connor, if he's nice guy, I bet on Poorier that That was his.
Speaker 2: Point that.
Speaker 3: Into the third fight, this fight right here, maybe not forbade him, but anyway.
Speaker 1: Connor comes out and he's got the most legit intro song ever. Dude, can we do we have that?
Speaker 3: Do we have the thing?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: I don't even know what it is. We're probably not allowed to play it. Well.
Speaker 2: The entire is fucking hype when Connor come It's it's awesome. The energy that happens in the UFC when Connor comes out for a fight. Leg It's incredible, Like just knowing that Connor is about to fight again, the build up for it, what he brings to the sport is just unreal.
Speaker 3: That's standing work. So Connor comes out ofusely.
Speaker 1: He's the first one to come out because he's the underdog versus Poitier comes out like a madman tongue and going out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I thought.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh it's over, this shit's over. And once again I was over three in this ship. Yeah, I was like, blost my latts ready, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Connor comes out like a like a mad man, looks good, feeling himself. I said it for I hit the walk, baby, and he hits the strut and I'm like it's over.
Speaker 3: But look as look at him staring into the camera, and I don't think. I don't think this is fake. I think he was ready.
Speaker 5: Oh he was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was ready to fucking go. He like they had some bad blood. Do you understand where the bad blood came from? Like why they hated each other so much?
Speaker 1: Well, I know the first one it was disrespectful, and the second one he was super nice. But the third one he was talking about and Poorier brought this up and I like to talk about it after talks about the fight, but he's talking about he's gonna kill him and PORI had a big fucking issue with that.
Speaker 2: Well, the he did. But the big thing, the big reason the feud started, like before the build up of the fight. In the second fight, Connor was supposed to they had a bet right that whoever won the loser would pay half a million dollars to a charity, right.
Speaker 5: McGregor just straight out said, because they were going to do an exhibition first and not do like a UFC card, And then they Dana made the card happen.
Speaker 3: Connor was like, I'll still give money to your charity. I'll give you five hundred k. And then after the fight.
Speaker 2: Was that dependent if they won or lost it it's just all donated half a million dollars your charity. So the fight happens. Pourier, he's on the UFC counted on talking about it, saying like his Connor's team was extremely responsive every day. They're getting back and forth to each other, like within the hour. His team was great. Then the fight happens, they get the wiring information, all that kind of stuff. The fight happens, Poorer wins, they don't hear from Connor's team, they go ghost on him. Yeah, and Connor never don'ts to half a million dollars. Connor posts a thing saying the fight gets done again. I promise you I'm gonna you know, win this time, you know, something like that, and Pourier and on this is on Instagram, Poia comments, Yeah, you also promised you'd give half a million dollars in my charity, but you didn't do that, and then it just like pissed Connor off talking about your slandering my name, blah blah. Connor ends up donating half a million dollars to like the Boys and Girls Club, not actually Pourier's charity.
Speaker 1: Because he's he's in uh no, no, no, no, where he's doing he's building houses.
Speaker 2: Oh him and pakiaw where they're building house.
Speaker 1: They're building houses fresh water. They have a really great cause. It's long is doing with water.
Speaker 2: Boys, right, but uh yeah, this is all after the fact Connor finally donates, but it's not even to his charity. But it pisses kind of off Connor talking about you know, your mistaken his kindness for weakness. And that's once Connor started to lose his mind and basically had fuel to like get himself ready for this fight. Right, But that's that's why they got pissed at each other.
Speaker 3: Well good because I love that. It makes for great TV.
Speaker 1: Right these two get in the ring, Connors people are feeling Connor. They're all about it. My favorite part of the whole fight, before they fight actually started was when Poorier gets in and he starts to do his circle around Connor. Stopped that ship right then and there. He started to coming near his thing and he got in his face right away. I gotta hype about that. And so now the room at my house, the room is now split, five people on the Connor side, four people on the Poorier side about to fight.
Speaker 3: No, we're just watching it from other corners. I guess we would have fought him to the other side. Yeah, we're like, we're hyped up about it.
Speaker 1: The fight starts out like the first fight started out right, Like he comes out with the spinning cake, tries to take three times, and they're doing well, like Connor's doing a good job. Seems like they're throwing things back and forth. Then uh, then the whole wrestling thing happens. And obviously this is this is where my anything I talk about is going to be a load of shit, because I have no idea what I'm talking about. They start getting into it. Obviously it didn't. It didn't work out for Connor. They get up, Connor steps back after missing a punch, breaks his tip game set match, it's over.
Speaker 2: It was that he broke That's what he said.
Speaker 3: I saw his instagram this morning, so it said fuck man.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But the way it started, like I was like, oh, he's walking him back, like you know, he's gonna outstrike him. But then poor Yer ends up banging with him, and then that's when they get against the cage and Connor like immediately goes for the guillotine, which listening to people saying like, you know, why would you immediately do that? Especially like everything Connor says about fighting, it's like whoever tries to grapple first is like a pussy and stand a bang. Yeah for sure, damn.
Speaker 3: So go ahead, bloss I see you grabbing that, Mica.
Speaker 6: But I was just gonna double down on what JP was saying. He just said he only counts KOs, so why are you trying to submit?
Speaker 2: I get a busher. It's funny too because he says it and he's just so straight faced, like he just like he just dropped a bomb on us. Yeah, you know what I mean, and then.
Speaker 1: Put that's a that's a gust of wind to me, like, oh all right, and it's over now, moves it away. Connor goes down, breaks the tip. The thing that's impressive is this part after he breaks his leg. That fucker's dangling and he's just pounding the shit out for the next six seconds while the fight goes in the second round. How do you like, that's some tough shit to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you gotta imagine your adrenaline is fucking going. Yeah, he's probably just thinking like right, I mean, he already knew when he went down, and then the period ended. I was like, this motherfucker better Like I think this is a rolled ankle. That was my initial thought, like he better get the fuck up, dude, And then I realized he broke out.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh shit, Yeah, now I don't think Pory is even happy with the fight the way.
Speaker 2: He like, well he want to knock him out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like, you win, you win, I know, I see that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you went like if I was pretty ivy hype, it doesn't matter like you lost. Yeah, you know, he says he checked a kick. I don't know what checking your kick means. What does that mean when he checked a kick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like, he bought a kick and.
Speaker 3: That's what he thinks.
Speaker 2: Crack and gave him a fracture and that's what happens. Condor was stowing some strong ass kicks. I mean, Condor was looking good striking. He checked that kick and basically his foot right the lower. They talk about you want your shin to connect with the lake, and Connor was throwing. He connected with his foot on his knee and listening to points.
Speaker 3: He said the reason he points.
Speaker 2: Like the fighters after who were talking and commentating, We're saying, like when you're in like a training camp and you get a when you get a kick checked like that and you land kind of weird, Like you could stop throwing kicks for like the next three days because it makes your foot that sword really Yeah. So he was saying, like he checked the kick really well, and they think he could have potentially like micro fractured his foot or his ankle which caused the ultimate break.
Speaker 1: Now I'm not a doctor, so I don't I don't know one way or the other. But Tam, like I one of the guys after the UFC was talking about how there's a lot of blood circulation of the ankle, which is true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not like a moniscous tear.
Speaker 1: Where it's like good luck getting that fixed right, Like when you there's so much blood flow down there, that's an it's easy thing to fix. Blood flow is what fixes breaks, injuries and stuff like that, getting that fluid in and out.
Speaker 2: You think he's coming back, I've easy to come back.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like, I don't know any of the first thing about fighting, So I don't know if he's gonna be like the Connor. He's getting older.
Speaker 3: What's hell? Is he thirty two now thirty three? And I know, God damn it, he's a stalker dude. Yeah, it is that thirty three on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: I like, like thirty three is not that old because there's guys are like thirty eight fighting. But it's like, you know how when you stepped away from the game for as long as he did. I think it was after the second Das fight. Yeah, he like fought one more time, he kind of retired.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Somebody hit him with the question on the like the media day when they had the press conference, saying you haven't won a fight since Barack Obama was president. I was like, Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I hate it? Like yo, we you we watch all those videos like the Law of Attraction shit, the motivation behind Connor, which hypes you up. Oh, and it's like you just want him to be that Connor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it just makes like the sport better. It just makes a lot of shit better.
Speaker 1: I think, what gars what happens to Connor after this? Like you, well, you're always gonna appreciate what he did for the sport, right, He made the sport huge. He became a huge, huge celebrity. I hope he comes back. I hope it would be a hell of a story. Yeah, it'd be unbelievable. But I don't think he's gonna fight poor year next. I think he's got to go in.
Speaker 2: He should something else. What they're saying, Chandler, what they were saying is like, Okay, he's fought like top five guys the last couple of times and lost. Like somebody have to come back and fight somebody maybe outside the top five, just to get get shit going. Because the only fight he's one is against cowboy Seroni, Right, and he was like over the hill. I mean, he's you know, cowboy. SARONI was like, he's on his way down? Is he done? Now? He's retired now, isn't he? Cowboy? Not officially retired, but yeah, yeah, he's the Oh it was kind of like a tune up fight for Connor to go into uh when he fought for he at the second time. But yeah, it's it's gonna be tough, man. I'm curious because that's obviously like that's like his fucking kicking, that's like his dominant kicking leg, right, ye, Like he's gonna have to throw that thing again that.
Speaker 3: You're a biotic man? Now, true, I think he can.
Speaker 2: I just think for him to do it, he'll have to obviously go to that you know, he'll have to go to a place that he was like at one point time because obviously whatever he's been doing, it hasn't hasn't been working out, It hasn't worked.
Speaker 1: I don't know who's to say that the fight doesn't go in a different direction if he doesn't break his leg. That's what I think, dude, you know what I'm saying, Like it could have gone either way, bloss But.
Speaker 2: I know everyone says that the longer it goes outside of the first round, the more it favors Pourier and stuff. But taking all those blows and you know, getting ground and pounded like he was obviously he was getting tired, but standing up and trying to swing and strike at the end of the round, just to show that you still have life left, like you're not fucking backing down. Yeah, Like I thought it was gonna make for an exciting second round, Like he's gonna go back, he's gonna regroup, he's gonna fucking nasal breathe, and he was gonna I think he was gonna get it back, right, That's what I think.
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 1: What do you think about the postgame interview? The post match interview.
Speaker 2: I like Pourier's. I didn't I didn't like Connors, but I also still you think it's Yeah, I like Pori's. I mean he finished off talking about all the all the all the charitable stuff. He kind of just rubbed the salt in on everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah. I I to me, Porea should have picked one because he started off being like, hey, listen, it's it's at the end of the at the end of the day, it's it's a fight. I hope he gets home to his family nice and healthy.
Speaker 1: And then it's like plans over to Connor talking ship and then Joe asked him a question. He was like, you guys are fucking scumback blah blah blah blah. It's like, hey, listen, true, but emotions are so high. Emotions are so high.
Speaker 3: No question. That's why it's like, you know, I understand Joe did did the interview because it's UFC. You can do whatever you want, like, but you have a generalistion. You just book.
Speaker 1: You're like, I bet in Connor's head he's panicking, like everything is slipping on my fingers.
Speaker 3: Right, he's trying to spark something.
Speaker 1: And then have you seen the picture of his the wife flipping him off?
Speaker 2: Is your wife is in my D?
Speaker 3: M in me? D's like, you know, she's like, what are you reaching for? He's not. Do you think the DM is real?
Speaker 2: Do you think it's like photoshopped? What real?
Speaker 3: There's one that came out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was another thing like before the it happened, Connor posted a screenshot of Poyer's wife DM ing him. He didn't show it, he did he just showed the whole block accept declient thing, so he didn't show what was in it, but he just showed a screenshot which he tried using for the fight before the fight to fuel more fire, like obviously built for a great fight, and then as your wife is in me, DMS like you know, trying to steal build it up. I want to know, like you know, obviously like, okay, there's a couple, there's a couple of options. If you're Pourier right, you could be like, who gives a fuck my wife saw her, Like I don't need to explain myself, like Connor said, I'm not in the business of explaining myself and just kind of leave it to be what it is. But also like this dude out here just trying to like slander your wife's name and stuff. You could just be like, oh, this DM wasn't shit, Like here's what it said.
Speaker 3: I think I didn't like that.
Speaker 1: I thought was kind of ridiculous by Poitier, And this is really sounding. I'm like, I say, I'm not a poor fan, I am a Poyer fan. I'm just like a bigger Connor fan. I guess you know what I'm saying. I don't want to like more than one who to come on the bus, love to have him, love to hear his thought process, the whole thing, But like, I don't think he was kind of wishy washy the whole time in the post interview, the post interview in the Octagon, the octagon and the whole thing about Connor's gonna kill me, And that's the thing you can't talk about. It's like I get told I'm gonna get no joke. I've been told someone's gonna shoot me or murder me in a football game more than a dozen.
Speaker 2: Times, really, oh one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: You start talking and it's like things get you start getting to it, I'm gonna kill you.
Speaker 3: It's like, no, you're not. And then you see hernand the ship. You're like, oh ship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But that's not like that's sometimes just people just saying Connor still sitting on the ground doing this gun to his head pull.
Speaker 3: Is he gonna do that? Know the fuck He's not gonna do that. So I understand what you're saying that about the whole like I'm gonna kill you, Like that's so disrespectful, Like you guys have been going back and forth for several years now, like what do you mean?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: To me, it's like, yeah, there was a tactical match to it.
Speaker 1: Mental is obviously a huge thing telling somebody to kill them and might I guess it's a big deal to some people. To me, I'm like, well, you he's not gonna actually kill you now.
Speaker 3: Pourier gets killed in the next six months, like you know where it has Yeah, you know what happens.
Speaker 2: But I thought he dropped the most banger quote of them all though, Poorier Connor Connor sleep No at the post interview where he said, uh, karme isn't a bit, She's a mirror. Yeah, that was a good look kind of said that, and it's like, I mean, you reap what you saw and kind of sitting there kind of it all built up and yeah, because they're asking him, like, you know, do you feel good about this one? Obviously he would have liked to have, he said, finish them off properly, proper too. Yeah, Yeah, it sucking man. I thought he obviously won the first round big time.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 2: Did you see this just came in my ahead? Did you see that Tim Grover tweet? Yeah? Can you bring that up. That was a little key, a nice little That was a nice little tweet.
Speaker 4: Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryan.
Speaker 2: Oh I saw that ship.
Speaker 1: Okay, So hold on, is it a big Do you guys think it's a big deal that Connor talking about killing him? Like, do you think that that's an actual threat or you think it's noise?
Speaker 3: So what?
Speaker 6: So what Dustin said, he was just like, hey, listen, that's something that can actually happen with inside the octagon, and wishing that on anybody is just so. I mean, I can see where he's coming from. But yeah, I'm right there with you. I mean, it's just.
Speaker 2: He's gonna pay for his life. Yeah, I'm just thinking about the press conference or the way or the way and whenever it happened.
Speaker 6: If you know Connor, you you should expect comments like that from him a hundred percent.
Speaker 1: It's all it's all a mind game. And it's like if that gets you, if that feels your fire, then good for you.
Speaker 3: That's then he did.
Speaker 1: Then if that gets you to fight, better than good for you. He said three different interviews talked about how you talking about killing me and it's not like that's not what you do. It's like he talked about I'd be more of a say, talking about my wife like that.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, So I don't know before you say you can talk about my wife, my wife solid, I don't care about that. So I mean, you know, each their own.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So check this out. This will get your fucking blood flying.
Speaker 3: I think I think I saw it this morning when Connor McGregor lost. It could be he was exposed.
Speaker 2: By the by the limelight and has never found his way back to the true darkness that allowed him to win. Winning won't accept this version of Connor because this Connor still thinks and acts like he's winning, and Winning knows he is not. This loss to Dustin Pourrier is about.
Speaker 3: So much more than an injury.
Speaker 2: If you if you read Winning, you get this. He hasn't taken the necessary bus ride back to hell. It's a bit of a deal, that's is. I assume he wrote it, Grover, you gotta plug yourself. I guess that you know you gotta plug yourself.
Speaker 3: I guess so I brought it up. Who is he?
Speaker 2: That's a book? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Winning? Where's that book? We order that right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You can get it on audiobook or paperbacks hard back.
Speaker 2: Fucking Boss and the Man of Many Lives. Yeah, He's like, can we get that book in? But I was like, yeah, just going.
Speaker 3: I actually I listened to it on the way to Montana. That's hot.
Speaker 2: Oh really? Is it a banger? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I thought it was good because he's not He's not sitting there trying to sell you like these ten easy staff. He's just talking about like a relationship with winning, Like hey, listen, like you could you only grasp winning and success for moments and then you're right back down to that ladder, rebuilding yourself back up.
Speaker 3: He's like, so I need to read that ship. Yeah, it's awesome.
Speaker 1: You see that Georgia Tech string coach, his his little speeches doing. He was a string coach at Michigan when I was there. Really nicest dude in the world. He's he's unbelievable guy.
Speaker 3: No, he was.
Speaker 1: He was like an assistant stringth coach. I think he was under Aaron Wellman, who I think is in Indiana now. Is it the highest pai call strength coach in the country. Damn, yeah, no, that guy is. He's taught. Not his name Lewis Yeah, that one.
Speaker 2: That one video that I retweeted that was going around and got like millions of views and shit, that ship was a banger, just talking about winning, like winning doesn't care about this, winning doesn't care about.
Speaker 3: Let's see Lewis Carala. That's my dude.
Speaker 1: Man, he is a great guy. But he's got He talks about winning too. He's like, he can do everything you want and you still won't win. But when he doesn't care about you, doesn't care about your feelings nothing. Yeah, that's some badass ship, dude. He's He's an awesome guy. I really enjoyed the time. Listen, I gotta go. I have a workout in thirteen minutes.
Speaker 3: Read this ad.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we got another ad you okay, cigar Let's fu International, Cigars International.
Speaker 1: I know Will Compton should probably be reading this one because he's a huge cigar guy, and I know he could add lip into a personal story of recent time when he was smoked cigar with the family of friends. I know one specific time Will and I uh used Cigar International and we were sitting down on the back porch chain. I think it was right for the season, maybe sitting back there having a nice stoke with the boys there.
Speaker 3: Bates was there. It was a wonderful time. It's a great way to online.
Speaker 1: I love having cigars to celebrate after a great show set or even a podcast. I might have one after this going into mind. It might be my pre workout today. Going to my workout. It helps me disconnect from the craziness of the world. There's a lot of it out there. Well, you should watch out. People kill people telling each other they're going to kill people. I have a room in my house dedicated to smoke a cigars. The wife says, hey, you can't have it everywhere, but have it in this one little place. Is your own little safe have and go.
Speaker 3: Oh, here's the back deck. Mine's the man cave. It's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: Whether you're working from home or just kicking back after a long week, there's no better way to relax than with your favorite cigar, and Cigars International has the deals and selections to me all your cigar needs. Cigar International is home to the largest humidor in America. All of the brands you know and love are available here, from the big top sailing national brands to the small boutique cigar makers. Cigars from Nicaragua, or the Dominican Republic, Honduras and Ecuador, the Bahamas, in America, you name it.
Speaker 3: They've got it.
Speaker 1: They have great cigar deals from their daily cigar Deal to weekly specials to their Cigar of the Month club.
Speaker 3: Don't know where to start, don't worry.
Speaker 1: They're the kings of making all the of making all star sample packs like a variety pack of craft beers, but better that lets you get a little taste of everything. Here's my personal endorsement. Helps Relaxed is the perfect way to spend a weekend. A weekend afternoon.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 3: What's the brand you like?
Speaker 2: I am a Money Crystal guy.
Speaker 3: He's a Money Crystal cigar shop. I said, hey, what do I do here? You got You've got the.
Speaker 2: Fiftieth anniversary Money Crysto two thousands, and I want to say it was the two thousands that were that have been like my favorite cigar all time because they had the little white powdery dust. It makes you think it's molding, but I looked it up. It's like when it's primed and ready to go do. There's nothing there's nothing like having a cigar with the boys. We had one, uh the night before the wedding. So now walking across the bar of the next street. But we're all we're all ripping cigars. But there's no better vibe. Then. You got the tunes plan, you got the grill hot. Oh, you gotta stog in your mouth. And you're just talking nostalgia. You're talking memories, you're talking ideas with the boys. Dude. It's truly, it's like it's like my favorite. It's like my favorite thing to do having a cigar.
Speaker 1: Well, right now you can go to cigar in National is offering our listeners ten percent off for your order plus free shipping.
Speaker 3: That's ten percent off.
Speaker 1: To take advantage of these incredible savings, simply go to Cigar International dot com and use promo code boys. I'm gonna spell it for you just in case, bo y S when you are ready to check out. The website is Cigars with an S International dot com and use promo code boys.
Speaker 3: That's bo y S. I'm getting better at reading?
Speaker 2: You are you?
Speaker 3: You are getting better at reading. I'm really proud of that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's better for the for the brand, but it's better for you personally.
Speaker 1: It's definitely better for you personally. Yeah, I think, uh, we'll just have Ernest come out here and read it.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what it's like. You sit here and you think about reading ads and the way people enjoy listening to our ad read It's like it's like, damn, you kind of don't want to be really good at them. You kind of want the boys to just like, you know, have people on here and butcher it and have fucking who is a Josh Wolf laughs? Ass off because we struggle to figure out of the ship.
Speaker 1: Hurting you the whole time. It's a great pod, it's outstanding. Does anything else we want to talk about? I don't think so you want to talk about anything? I have to go, No, I don't. I don't think I have anything. Well, it's been a great time back.
Speaker 2: It's been a great time back.
Speaker 1: Treval A as always as our sponsor, go to Uh, you can go to Busting with the Boys dot com and get some.
Speaker 2: Merch short Baral Sports.
Speaker 3: I thought Busting with the Boys, I think too. Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you click on the story, it takes you to the Barstol Sports store. Go to you go to the Barstol Sports Store, Barstool Sports dot com. I think it's slash store. Find all of our gear. Boys by the gear. Look. If you want to get to the end of the registry, the registry for the wedding is barceol Sports store dot com, barstool sports dot com, slash Store. You go and do that. If you want to just give a little like you know, honeymoon gift or a wedding gift or anything like that, buy a piece of merch or and rape rape the like button. You gotta subscribe. You gotta leave reviews when this comes out on YouTube. We need all the boys. We need all the boys, we need all the girls, we need everybody in the comments. I've learned that you gotta get in the algorithm a little bit and leave comments, like real comments under the YouTube videos. Because we're almost at one hundred K. That's gonna be a big deal. The boys are gonna get a plaque from you to tell me that we're worth it. I love that, I know, I know that's what we need. Other than that, that's all I got man. All right, boys loved it. Yeah, this is great. Big shout out to you guys if you enjoyed this episode and love and support Bust with the Boys. Go to whatever podcast platform you're on and subscribe to us, leave a review rate five. If you're already subscribed, unsubscribe and resubscribe again. It helps the Boys climb the charts. And again, we wouldn't be doing this and can't do this without you, guys and all of your support. We also have a YouTube channel if you like. If you'd like to watch our show or these episodes, they are on YouTube at Bust Them with the Boys. We're also on social media at busting WTB. You can follow us everywhere. Go buy our merch. You guys know that whole deal, But thank you so much. We are forever grateful for you. The biggest of hugs and tiniest of kisses for the boys, always and forever.