Speaker 1: And That's what you really missed with Jenna.
Speaker 2: And Kevin an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 3: Welcome to you, and That's what You're the most podcast.
Speaker 1: Hello Kevin, Jenna.
Speaker 2: This is a big week for me as a fan of all of you on Glee. Ah, we have to talk about celebrity week as link.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it was a time to be had.
Speaker 2: I had the time of my life watching it. I watched it last night in bed and the smile on my face Jenna the entire day, I kept catching myself. I have never caught myself that many times within an hour of television.
Speaker 1: Well you're like in on the secrets, so you know what's up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was here's the thing, I don't Yeah, I don't know if it was just because you're all my friends and I'm in the group, or it was because it really was just really enjoyable to see a close group of friends who clearly know each other really really well. It was so much fun to see Jane like that was the last part putting on the thing. Yeah, yeah, the mean thing. But she would break sometimes.
Speaker 3: She was such a pro, like she always is, just throwing these things out there, getting it done.
Speaker 1: I mean we did this in a half a day.
Speaker 3: It was so fast, Like I feel like my headspot and like that was it.
Speaker 2: It was about it, like what was it getting there? Seeing everybody? Because we see people like fairly often, but not in like a working environment anymore. Like that.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like those Glee photo shoots that we used to do where you would see your friends in passing and you'd be like they'd be going to one studio to take those photos and you'd be going to do video content and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, Hi, That's kind of what it felt like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it was like a re union but fun, like so so earlier on, like they had told us about it, and obviously we were so sad you couldn't be there, Kevin, you're doing.
Speaker 2: Frogs, I was, but you all facetimed me.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: We did like hanging out from the day and it was really really nice. I got we talked about everybody.
Speaker 1: Everybody's like, where's Kevin.
Speaker 2: Oh. I was really sad because you know, I love a game.
Speaker 3: Show and I know I know you would have been great. Nobody knew who was doing it. They didn't tell us. It was kind of like lock and Key, like they didn't tell us anything, so I had to be the detective, texting people on the side, like, Hey, how's it going. Yeah, And I didn't want to ask people if they hadn't been at so like I was just kind of like figuring it out by like process of elimination. They said they were eight of us or nine of us and like it just was like so crazy.
Speaker 1: But by the time we got there.
Speaker 3: I knew everybody who was doing it, so I was like super excited, such a good crew.
Speaker 1: Everybody was like down.
Speaker 3: But they so that, uh, you get on a call with one of the producers and they they give you the spiel.
Speaker 1: In case you've never seen it before. They can't expect that.
Speaker 3: You know what this is, right, Obviously I knew what Weakest Link was, like, it's you know, it was a huge part of pop culture growing up.
Speaker 2: Had you watched Jane's version of Weakesslinking?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I had not, So they had sent some samples and so I.
Speaker 2: Watched the first prior the first, first and second seasons of it terrified. I'm terrifian.
Speaker 3: It was really hard and I was scared. So I practiced a bunch. I watched some of the episodes I answered the questions.
Speaker 2: How did you practice?
Speaker 3: We'll get to have part I would just like answer the questions as they came, and I would I was learning about like if there was strategy behind like banking versus not banking. They gave us like a whole PowerPoint presentation in the green room before we went up on stage.
Speaker 2: Did you guys get like a strategy?
Speaker 1: We did?
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 3: We said, let's like bank every few people. I believe it was just to like make sure we get the money. But like then nobody really stuck to the strategy and people were like out for like gunning for blood. It was like it was crazy. We had been like, oh, yeah, yeah, we think it's good. We'll just like we'll keep banking like so that way we keep making money. But nobody really stuck to it.
Speaker 2: But did a pretty good job.
Speaker 1: I think. So I think everybody did a good job.
Speaker 3: But I think everybody like started to realize, oh, I'm actually like we're in this together, but then we're.
Speaker 1: In it for ourselves. Yeah, and okay, so we going back. We did a photo shoot. It was really fun.
Speaker 3: I didn't really get to see a ton of people like when I got there. It was like, get into your outfit, get miked, go on stage, take the promo photos that you see, get onto the do do the power point, get up on stage, and.
Speaker 1: Like the game starts.
Speaker 2: It was that fast.
Speaker 3: It was like long but fast, you know, and like we had a few minutes they got on this breakfast and so we were able to hang That's when we facetimed with you and we were hanging out and you know, chatting a little bit. But it was pretty fast, right, And and I said to the producer, like in the pre call, I was like, you don't have to worry about us. We're used to working this fast, Like you don't worry about us prepping. Well, if you give us a power point before, we'll be.
Speaker 1: Good to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but everybody who's really nervous. Becka was the most nervous. I think full panic blackout. There was like a lot of time in between.
Speaker 1: Like rounds and stuff. You were sitting around, but you were like born allowed to talk about the game, and so we're just.
Speaker 2: Stay on the stage.
Speaker 3: Yeah you sat because it was fast, but like there were longer breaks, but you stay up there. They come on water no, thank goodness, Okay.
Speaker 1: Few.
Speaker 3: The stressors were like the timers above you and it is ticking and okay, so when you practice watching the show. On the show, you see like the question strewn across the bottom of the page. Right, Oh so you see the question?
Speaker 2: No, okay, that's so when I was watching yes at some point, because I know some of you mess up easy answers, like you know you forgot CARDI b existed for a second.
Speaker 1: Well that was just embarrassing. That was that was my own.
Speaker 2: But what I was trying to do is what I would turn my head to, like look away or close my eyes and here the question. Here the question, because when you're in that reading it, I think obviously really helps with comprehension.
Speaker 3: Nobody told us we weren't going to be reading Kevin. Nobody told us that. So Jane's just throwing questions at us. And I'm like, oh, so you're trying to close my eyes and see it. Yeah, I'm like seeing the question. I can stare at the words. I see how it's asked, like the gender reveal one with the picture that I saw on the screen and they asked me, and the way that you asked it, I didn't exactly hear, like who are what and like I just wanted to make sure I.
Speaker 1: Would answer it properly of not like is this a gend?
Speaker 3: You know, Like it just was like it added a whole nother element to like the nerves and the timing and everything, to not be able to see the questions and to be like.
Speaker 1: Am I hearing things properly? Am I? Like it was.
Speaker 2: It's like that is hard even in like somebody's living room, totally.
Speaker 1: Like the lights, the pressure, it was a lot.
Speaker 3: It was a lot, was very stressful, just so she was just she was like, please just knock me out, you guys, please knock me out.
Speaker 1: And Amber said to me, I looked at Amra.
Speaker 3: I'm like, she's like, we're talking about all the reality shows she had been on, and you know, we were gabbing.
Speaker 1: She just.
Speaker 2: Celebrity fortune. She got to like multiple bonus rounds.
Speaker 3: Well, she's very good at this, clearly, and she doesn't lose, and she plays a lot of games she does.
Speaker 1: I untunately thought that Chord was gonna win.
Speaker 3: He was coming out strong and we were like, whoa, we know the Chord is very smart on the inside, may not come across that way always just.
Speaker 1: Random as it really is, and it's very it tickles me. It's just it makes me a go. But I thought like.
Speaker 3: Amber's like, I'm not gonna win this one. I'm not gonna win this one, and like pretty earnestly, it was like I don't think I want to win this one. And as we're going, I'm like, girl, you're gonna win.
Speaker 2: Did he say that to her?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I was like, you're about to win this. I'll see you later. Bye.
Speaker 2: She can't help but win, she can't. Do you remember like when we first in like the first season of Glee, Like we'd go over to her apartment or whoever's house, and she would always be the one to orchestrate games. Yeah, she loves whether it was taboo or mafia.
Speaker 3: She just stays really cool, concollected too. Like she was just like even if she'll be.
Speaker 1: Like I'm nervous, she doesn't look it. Yeah, you know, she'll never like show it. So I'm like, you.
Speaker 3: Don't seem nervous to me as you're standing next to me. And it's just like it was a whole thing. But I was sure of it by that point. I was like, oh, I am APTI And I was like, this is crazy, but everybody did great. It was it was so fast and furious. Kevin like, it was so it was like a whirlwind. Like by the time I got off the stage, I was like, oh, that's it. I'm out.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it happened so fast. Did it feel nice? Of just all like being together on camera and like having your banter and all of that, like just back immediately.
Speaker 3: That was the most fun part. I mean that the name was like the icing on the cake. It was super stressful. I was like very nervous. I was going to say something really stupid, but I was just like I kept saying Sue Sylvester because like there was just a point where I was like, I'm going to say a really stupid answer.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: It was great. It made her smile.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She was also nicest to you when you left. She had a soft spot for you.
Speaker 1: She does, she does.
Speaker 3: She was very nice to be I I mean, you know when you say so Silvester all the time, you're like whatever. We had agreed that Sue Sylvester would be the thing to say if we didn't know, because then prior episodes that you like the example episodes they had, they had like a code word if you don't know, to just pass, because the producers were like, please just like try to answer it. It's probably like the likelihood that you're going to answer it right is actually pretty good, like people surprise themselves. But like when I don't know an answer, I know, I don't know an answer, Like.
Speaker 2: I don't want to waste the time on the clock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pass, just pass, like let's keep going. But uh uh this and nobody everybody backed out.
Speaker 1: Of the Cecylvester thing. I was like, well, I'm the only one who's going to say that.
Speaker 2: I clocked that. I thought that must have been something that you guys had agreed with fun.
Speaker 1: And nobody did it. But that's okay.
Speaker 2: I think the show did obviously such a great job of like fan service for yes, the Glee people, I hope. So all of Jane's remarks were really great.
Speaker 3: She showed up Kevin to the the in the tracksuit, which I didn't know was happening, and I was like my breath was taken away with excitement and PTSD you know, she had like the megaphone. We were on a studio set and I was like, where am I right now?
Speaker 1: But it was so much fun.
Speaker 3: Being with everybody, my gosh, like to hang out with Dodd and like Alex and I.
Speaker 1: Just all these people you never see all of our friends.
Speaker 3: They've a lot of people have moved out of state, so like they all came in for this and like just you just know that the fans are like yagging over the idea that like we're all back together inside capacity and it's like, I just it made it brought me joy knowing and I think it's doing the podcast and being so connected to everybody still, like I feel like everybody else is.
Speaker 1: Kind of a little bit more removed.
Speaker 3: But like we're so deep in this like listenership of like all of you guys. And so I was like, I don't think everybody understands what this means, Like what is this going to mean to people? It meant a lot to me, Like it was really fun to do and to be together again, and I just was like, I know people want more, and so it uh, they hadn't decided who was going to be the first episode. They're doing a string of these celebrity you know episodes, of course, and they hadn't decided who was going to go first and who was going to be the first episode, but as soon as we started filming, I was like, I think this is going to be the season for me.
Speaker 2: As seriously, I'm I always had riddled with Fomo that I couldn't do it, and I was even like looking for ways and like, Okay, what if I flew back from London for a day, Like that's not possible, but seeing it brought me so much joy, and I just I don't even necessarily need to see anybody. I don't need to see anybody in a gleek character, like I don't want to reboot. I wanted to just see everybody together right right, I don't.
Speaker 1: Inside your chat.
Speaker 2: Because everybody's so funny, like every and like the dynamics between everyone, also having like Amber and Alex have a little tiff about the time, having Amber and Cord like Sam Sades be the last two remaining, Oh.
Speaker 3: My gosh, them everybody talking about Amber not you know, not losing ever.
Speaker 2: And Becca is so funny. She's so funny and dry and like dark and I'm just so happy like she got to show some of that and then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she wasn't even trying to be she was just trying to get kicked off and not say something stupid kind of like me.
Speaker 1: We were both like, oh my god, did we make it? Did we survive?
Speaker 2: Heather was really good.
Speaker 1: I got some weird questions. Heather was really good. She was like so proud of herself, as she should be.
Speaker 3: I think she was like, you know, Heather, she's sick's a hard worker and like cares so deeply and like it, but also like so nonchalant about things, brushes things off so easy that like when she got that far, I think.
Speaker 1: She surprised herself. And I was like, it doesn't surprise me, but like she did a great job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially with that that show in particular, the trivia is so all over the place, so like it just I couldn't more approachable for people like us, Like we couldn't ever go on Jeopardy.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no.
Speaker 2: But I also loved Chord framing one of the last questions as a Jeopardy answer he would and we got his George w impression.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, he had to. I couldn't watch it back.
Speaker 2: I didn't you look great? You should watch it?
Speaker 3: Oh thanks, I've seen I mean I've seen it all. I stayed and watched and like I've seen it all, so I you know, I lived it, but I but I was like, I don't think I can watch this.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about It's like the biggest random thing that happened in that episode? What Chords playgirl? Oh my gosh, did you know about this?
Speaker 1: I'm still skeptical. I'm still skeptical.
Speaker 2: Do you think he was just doing it for the camera?
Speaker 3: You know, Chord, you never was such a sin joke. I mean, I'm sure there's there's now AI so it could be out there or it could really be out there.
Speaker 1: I was shocked.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you saw my reactions at all from that. If they showed my job a gate like it was not, I was like, excuse me, But then I like want to think about it.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't know. I think he was just, you know, given the people what they wished for. I mean, you never know, you know, keeps people wondering.
Speaker 2: I think he probably got asked for sure to do it and probably got offered one hundred grand, and then I could see not.
Speaker 1: Doing it totally totally. But did he do it or not? We don't know. Uh yeah, so I don't know. Sorry if this was.
Speaker 3: A spoiler for anybody, But I hope you guys enjoyed watching it in the banter and had as much fun as we had being there and doing that.
Speaker 1: It just felt like jumping back.
Speaker 3: Into the old like Gleeway, and it just felt like special and you're like, oh, I'm I just hadn't been on a set in a really long time, like I haven't done any of that, and kind of like, you know, it was just it was nice to be back with the crew.
Speaker 2: What I would like to do, because I didn't get to participate in this, is if we could get either a big number of us or an entire season of The Traders.
Speaker 1: Kevin, let's pitch it.
Speaker 2: I mean Amber is going to win it, but like that's fine.
Speaker 1: That's fine. Let's pitch it. Let's pitch it. The Glee Cass goes to the Castle.
Speaker 3: Yes, Kevin, I would Oh.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if we would get the game done though, would we play?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you kidding me? No?
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I know, says brilliant Kevin. Okay, anybody listening who works or lives around Universal and we see it's NBC Universal, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'd like to do Traders. Thank you? So much. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: I might be incredible.
Speaker 1: We'll just produce it.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't think we can.
Speaker 3: Well, we can create our own it exists Mafia this season.
Speaker 1: We can produce this season.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, like, come on, we'll get everybody together. One last question about this. Yeah, did David watch it?
Speaker 1: No, he doesn't.
Speaker 3: He's he was like other clips and I was like, yeah, but you don't need to watch them.
Speaker 2: He's like, okay, it's so quick though, it's so quick, it flies by, and it's.
Speaker 3: I just wanted him to watch it. He would watch it, but I was like, you don't need to watch this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He also is the king of trivia and he would know every one of these questions and it would just frustrate me.
Speaker 3: So yeah, okay, David doesn't watch anything because like, please don't watch this.
Speaker 1: It's not necessary. He gets enough of me every day.
Speaker 2: So you all looked great, and we have such a joy to like watch and the joy to do. Yeah, just go to laugh again.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll have to get you on. They were like, let's do season two, so we'll just get the cast back again. And Kevin, you love to be there.
Speaker 2: I mean I think I would panic and probably pass out, not do well, yeah pass out?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you did fine.
Speaker 3: I really thought I did terribly and I still think I did terribly. But people are like, it was fine, you did fine.
Speaker 2: No, the only one is the wop thing.
Speaker 1: Well that was you know thing.
Speaker 2: The only thing I didn't love from it was sort of the like forced exit interviews.
Speaker 1: Oh were there four exit interviews that they did?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they made everybody like say a little catchy thing because all of it felt really organic and like how all of you are? That was the only thing that felt produced. Well, you know, but whatever, who cares?
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: So it was fun. Also, Cord and Amber still got it. Yeah, chemistry is still there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, always there. And congratulations to Amber again for your incredible win and rutten of literally your streak.
Speaker 1: You're winning. Trek is still alive and well she's un.
Speaker 3: And your homework assignment for next week because you've been asking, and is Zoe's extraordinary playlist, So don't sleep on Zoe's.
Speaker 2: Check out pilot prepare, and then we get to talk to Skylar Aston about it.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, what a dream and we're gonna chat all about it, So go watch it.
Speaker 1: And then you can you can yell at us through the through your headphones.
Speaker 2: And that's what you really missed. Goodbye, Thanks for listening, and follow us on Instagram at and that's what you really miss pod. Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars. See you next time.