Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys reactions. This podcast all depends on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's slice time for Brooklyn Boys episode three hundred. Wow, how about that, David Brodie? We made it, we did.
Speaker 3: And speaking of three hundred, we'll talk more about this on the next episode of The Brooklyn Boys. But we have in our merchandise store, Yeah, Brooklyn Boys dot Big Cartel dot com, YEP, three hundredth episode anniversary shirts and sweatshirts and tank tops. You gotta go to the website check it out and we'll give you a little more of a surprise episode three on one.
Speaker 2: Well we might as well just why as we tell them right now, I mean we use okay, and it's on sale the merch stores live, folks, it's there.
Speaker 3: Any purchases between the time you hear this and is a July twenty twenty sixth, sixth Yeah, at five pm?
Speaker 2: Yes, uh, you could get your limited edition commemorative Brooklyn autographed Brooklyn Boys three hundredth episode t shirt merch But you could choose do you want it on a hoodie, you want it on a T shirt? Or do you want it on a tank And you can choose your size, right, I think we all sizes all right, great, there you go. That's what we're doing, folks. It's it's a limited edition, limited time only. Go to the website Brooklyn Boys dot Bigcartel dot com.
Speaker 3: Dad, it's Brooklyn Boys dot Bigcartel dot com. And that also means it's scary and I have to see each other again.
Speaker 2: That's right. We have to. We have to. Actually, we have to make more memories together, Brody ah and more content.
Speaker 3: Podcast serve you stale, diet coke wonderful and you'll manhandle my food, manhandle.
Speaker 2: Your chicken fingers, if you know what I'm saying. Well, hello, daw So, I enjoyed it. Yeah, three episode three hundred excited, excited to hear if we have talkbacks talking back about the two bonus episodes I did while you were at the beach. Yeah, that was kind of fun that you did that. You slipped those in there? Not which did you like better? You know what, let's save it for episode three or one? Yeah, yeah, we'll save it. We'll talk full review from you all about it? All right? This is These are from episode three hundred Hawk Tour. Here's your three hundredth episode, and before what do we have first?
Speaker 4: Up at that markan Ow, South Florida Brody that AI song was the best, which, congratulations, guys, I've been listening to you since twenty seventeen. Episodes are when you, guys originally came out.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 6: We can't get enough, thank you, can't wait for more episodes. Thank you, guys.
Speaker 2: One does he mean the three hundred episode song? I think he won. I think he means all things AI.
Speaker 3: Oh well, don't forget the two episodes I did while you were gone. I did a vacation song about you being on vacation and me still working.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I heard.
Speaker 3: I did a fourth of July song Happy Birthday America from the Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 2: Beyond Beyond. I'm so beyond that. I loved it. I loved it, Dame Brooklyn Boys knock him here.
Speaker 5: First of all, congratulate fucking relations for three hundred episodes. I just started the podcast and I'm holding by the AI song still, and I want to first, I want to give the Brody props for putting in the AI song Scarriers name first. Second of all, regarding that they said it wouldn't last too long, yet, that was one thing. I remember it all the way in the beginning, all the way in the beginning when you started, they said that, yeah, maybe fifteen minutes, twenty minutes max. And you guys at like an hour, hour and a half and they were like, nah, we got guys, definitely wouldn't last.
Speaker 2: Yep, Lucra, we're.
Speaker 5: Holding out now two hours and everyone's enjoying every second of it. Thank you, Thank you, guys. I'm still gonna leave some more probably of course you will hope it Lee, But yeah, I guess that's it for now.
Speaker 2: Can I watch alone? Can I help yourself?
Speaker 3: You remember the experts who said, don't do a podcast longer than fifteen minutes, don't listen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the standard back then. They were like, oh, so we're doing an hour, people want more, like not fifteen minutes, fifteen minutes.
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 2: Save that content for the next week. Yeah, we've had no shortage of content.
Speaker 7: Hey, Brooklyn Boys, Brody and Scary, Scary and Brody. This is called super in Texas, Happy three hundred. I just wanted to share a live example of the bad employee in two different instances. So the first one was a seafood boil event at my local HB where it's one of those by everything. They have a price by the pound, so we wanted to get a half pound and one pound, which the employee ended up doing almost a pound and all part two, so that made the price go higher, costing us more money. We were not a fan of that, and immediately after we ended up going to Chipotle and the employee there we asked to taste test the gott nasava, and the portion he gave my boyfriend was enough to need a fork. Every other portion he gave us was huge. We were not complaining. It was like we got so much extra protein.
Speaker 6: Anyway.
Speaker 7: I also wanted to say I loved the SKA version of the song Love you guys. Can't wait to hear more.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I want to pick up on something. I don't know if if she's Hispanic descent. I know she's from Texas, so this might play into it. You might have noticed she said, yeah, so we had the Okay, I'm going to play a clip from a commercial that's running constantly on television.
Speaker 2: Were they say it that way? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I want to talk about on three oh one all right, But it's just funny the way she said it because she doesn't have an accent, and then she was like, yeah, so I had.
Speaker 4: Got born canal from South Florida. I got her an Instagram about three weeks ago.
Speaker 6: And holy shit, when you.
Speaker 4: Guys started talking about the Hawk to a video, I never Coaker told me about it, but holy fuck, I could not stop laughing at you guys commenting about it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, thank you so much for that hawk to a girl. Since we've been on vacation, I guess we'll talk about it in three on one. She actually uh came back to social media. She didn't leave because of Hawktua and her fame. She left several months before that, but she cleared the record on a lot of things that were going on about her.
Speaker 3: A parody site wrote a story it was fake, that she was a school teacher and a father was a pret none of it is true, repeating it none of it was true. And then she got interviewed by some woman for barstool. Maybe she like, I read that you were You didn't read that you fucking sought on Twitter?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't get it from it. We didn't get it from a.
Speaker 3: Vocal I mean, a notary, a notable news source. Yeah, you're like I thought you were a school teacher.
Speaker 2: Now seriously, you saw that video and thought that girl's a school teacher. Come on, Well, anyway, she's uh, she's doing well. She jumped on stage with Zach Bryant at the concert.
Speaker 3: She sang terribly, but she still sang in front of, like, you know, forty thousand people. Elvis predicts that we'll have her at the iHeartRadio Music Festival.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, we had William Hong. It's Zid's jingle ball one. Yeah, it's the thing of the moment. Why not. I mean, you know, she lives in Colorado, so getting her to Vegas. No, No, she lives in Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Oh, Tennessee, Sorry, Tennessee, Tennessee. He's still get into Plaine red Wood stirs.
Speaker 8: Ye.
Speaker 3: However, you know what, as much as I'm like, oh I'm dumbaer, every couple of days, I see a video where they use that sound, where I go, that's my new favorite. Then I go, no, no, that's my new favorite. Like the Woo Who song.
Speaker 2: The memes are just hysterical. But anyway, Ye, the way.
Speaker 3: People have used her sound in the song tremendous. All right, uh, all right, we'll continue here.
Speaker 6: Hey, b boys. Christy from Saddlebrook Brody, you are a genius.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 6: The song this.
Speaker 9: Week was fantastic, which was your lyrics outstanding?
Speaker 6: I loved all the versions, just.
Speaker 10: Scary.
Speaker 9: My friends had surprise party for me this year and the rules was a whiskey tasting, and while I was obsessed, there was no whiskey to taste, there was plenty of booze and I had a great time.
Speaker 6: Hope your friend did too.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'll update you that on that on episode three one. Wow the whiskey she got no whiskey drink. We haven't been on for a long time. Yeah, I saw the video, so I know what happened, but I don't know what he said. So I want to hear that too. I'll be tuning into three on one to hear the other thing. By the way he did Fulford hook line and sinker, it was perfect. Put that in your phone.
Speaker 3: Write it down because I don't want to get to three oh one and you're like, I had something to tell you.
Speaker 2: I don't remember. Oh yeah, ay, write that down.
Speaker 11: Rody and Scary.
Speaker 12: Eric from Laurel Spring's first time calling in.
Speaker 2: Yes, have to get on.
Speaker 12: The Bourbon Birthday surprise in twenty sixteen, I told my wife I had tickets for Hamilton for her surprise party. Oh no, and it was a disaster. So I had tickets for three months later. But that night she was definitely definitely disappointed. You better have some bourbon there, love you guys.
Speaker 2: We had a bourbon. We had a bourbon drink in his honor. It was a specialty drink that we had at the bar that night. But that guy, that guy missed his shot.
Speaker 13: Hio Hio scary and Brody Frock and see you over there. He's want to call about that sick bastard from uh Pennsylvania from scran talking about Old Forge pizza. Old Forge Pizza is shit. It has the American cheese on. It's the sickest fucking thing I ever heard of. And tried to make me eat that ship once and almost died. Any Old Forged pizza is fucking stu gods, don't try it because you'll fucking get killed.
Speaker 2: Okay. Steve for the Review gives that. He gives that a two point five.
Speaker 13: Ugh.
Speaker 2: There's this pizza that Dave Portnoy reviewed that's going around. It's one of those gimmick up slices. And it's basically cold pizza, and everything is raw, and the sauce is cold. The muzzanneal is, it's just pieces on a crust, and it was he was just like he gave it like a six point seven. He goes, this is a gimmick slice. But apparently TikTok's going crazy for the uncooked cold pizza.
Speaker 3: No, did you see the video I sent you? Did you watch it yet? The Domino's Pizza wheel. Yes, So that guy is a reviewer and he must have gotten paid by Dominoes to do a review. Of course, well it says it says in conjunction with Dominoes. I'm saying he got paid.
Speaker 2: And he does a Dave Portno style review.
Speaker 3: He's checking the Domino's Pizza New York style pizza for flop and he says, look a look at this.
Speaker 2: This is good.
Speaker 3: He goes, you could walk through New York with this pizza. No, no one would say anything about it. Yeah, that's a nice way of saying no one would acknowledge it, to which I wrote, yeah, they would feed that to kill the rats in New York City.
Speaker 2: He's trying to New York style pizza. This is good. They would they'd like this in New York. No, they would not, No, they would not.
Speaker 14: Scary and Brody rock and feet over there from the box again wanted to do another talkback because I was a little rushed and this one might be a couple calling me regarding episode two ninety nine and the Old Forged Pizza guy saying that pizza in Dixon City, s Grand Pennsylvania is better than New York pizza. First of all, you must be on some kind of fucking crack, and I don't think if your wife is really from New York, because she was, that would be a statement.
Speaker 13: And second of all, I don't know what kind of stuff you're smoking.
Speaker 14: But in the Old Forged Pizza they put American cheese instead of sucking.
Speaker 2: Also to put cheddar on it, and don't even have fucking sick and disgusting old sorge. It is to bats and goal. Okay, he had to leave it a second wave of talkbags to get his point across. It must be that bad.
Speaker 15: Yeah, out of able, miss discourage, Holy you with your invlid knowledge and wisdom, can unlock the full potential of the Lion's main muscle. Oh no, since I Brody will continue to mock you for years to come.
Speaker 2: Stand strong and bore and do not give up.
Speaker 16: Continue percent by your seven and nine naughty Hive plus talks and ship the handling on a corner the basis, and you will see the benefits the Lions Main monthroom will unleash for you.
Speaker 17: Yes, bring back the jingles.
Speaker 2: I gotta say, Rody, we're about about three weeks in, maybe a little bit more of me taking the Lion's main mushrooms. I feel good. I feel good. Yeah, yeah, I mean I don't. It says four to six weeks. Let me report back to you in two weeks to see if it's really doing its thing.
Speaker 3: So this is first quarter scary Lion's main first quarter scary. Yeah, okay, so we're just in the first quarter.
Speaker 2: We don't know how it's as it may make you much smarter. I've read a lot since, and thank you Slices for sending me all the positive tiktoks and reels about law. It's made mushrooms telling me that Brody is wrong at saying here, watch this improvement. Watch that it's improven. I can't be wrong and it's not proven.
Speaker 12: Great news.
Speaker 10: Everybody stated their app now there's an option where you can click like the unplayed episode, so only those show up. Guess what, go to the fifteen minute warning show and ze one hundred click the oldest ones, click unplayed, and you get to hear David Brody twenty seventeen funniest ever. For example, I'm the one I just heard now. Scary was saying that he was Catholic end a waiter, and Brody Gueston was like, you're Catholic anoaior. You get to really experience Brody's genius in these fifteen minute warning shows.
Speaker 2: Ow. Thanks. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Twenty seventeen to twenty twenty two so vintage.
Speaker 2: So I but yeah, but there's a new feature she was talking about, which we kind of kind of cut out in the beginning of that first talk back.
Speaker 3: Oh, apparently there's a setting now on the iHeartRadio app, but you could use unplate only right, see which ones you didn't listen to? So I guess the same on the Brooklyn Boys. If you're new, will you jump around? Jump an jump?
Speaker 2: You can see which ones you you know, but don't jump around.
Speaker 10: So I'm still listening to twenty seventeen fifteen minutes with comedians Brody and insensive.
Speaker 6: Scary Brody, all these years later, how's your risk.
Speaker 2: Doing your wrist Brody.
Speaker 3: I had my wrist fused in twenty sixteen and again in twenty seventeen when it didn't work right the first time. It looks good to me now, well it's fine. I just I can't bend it all the way back, but it's fine's.
Speaker 2: Will you give it a workout every day? Yes to your picture? This just die.
Speaker 18: Its influx in Lion's main mashomodels. Supplies are limited, so I come to you today with a special author. For just A one nine ninety nine, you will receive a six a month supply. Yes you heard aright, six a month supplies, six a month of weight delsa mode. Take advantage of your special effort today and the same a one month supply of Tugtel bussroom tea and with all of the benefits of this consecuring miracle herb, which will also give you the vitality that you need to go all night long.
Speaker 17: Sion off for now, not not forever, be one with the universe and bewalled Sion and the jingles. Please don't forget the jingles.
Speaker 2: Thank you, I think we get the picture there. I have a question. That's some zen music. I like that. I have a question relaxing. Is he is?
Speaker 19: Is?
Speaker 2: It sounds a little bit like the the trucker, but yeah, the trucker. Here's the thing. I think he's.
Speaker 3: I think that gentleman who called, let's say he's Chinese, but Sayonara is just Japanese. So I don't know what I got though, But I don't know if he.
Speaker 2: Was trying to do any accent there. That was it was.
Speaker 3: I said that gentleman is Chinese. He's It sounds like Confucius. I think that's the bit.
Speaker 2: I think that's the angle. The angle, well, it was just the angle of the uh unlocking, unleashing the power of the the Lion's main.
Speaker 3: And yeah, all right, now look it's possible one of his parents is Chinese.
Speaker 2: One Japanese. Always be lingual, could be all right. Thank you so much for your contribution on the thank you talkbacks here.
Speaker 9: Brute great great, great job, I said before I'm saying it again. I just listened to the full versions of everything on the special edition podcast.
Speaker 6: Loved it, We loved it. This is Christy from Saddlebrook.
Speaker 9: You are just amazing.
Speaker 6: Keep up the good work.
Speaker 9: I've listened to it already, like thirty times. Thank you so much for the laughs and the memories.
Speaker 2: I want some love. The Happy Birthday America song, well we didn't get there yet because this was left on June thirtieth, so you didn't release that one. So I'll let you know. Yeah, yeah, you'll know. One hundred songs. This is the three hundred songs. All of these commentings, yeah, because I'm going in chronological order, so all of these are commenting on the three hundredth episodes.
Speaker 3: I have to say, I know I wrote them, but I was jamming to the three hundred episode skot punk version as well as the uh scot punk version of the vacation song and the America song.
Speaker 2: All right, that's definitely the best sounding. I think we got more talkbacks coming up after this.
Speaker 16: My Boys podcast.
Speaker 3: We didn't play that on the two episodes I did by myself. We played some uh some brody bumpers.
Speaker 2: We did the brody bumpers. I heard those that did. Thanks for the h you really didn't I did, I know, I listened to them. I listened, Yeah, yeah, I heard that in the mid roll position. I heard you little special Brodie Bumper. No, you know, no, no, I did. I know. I didn't hear my name in there. I like, okay, but I didn't hear my name either. You know they were not. Uh then by naming him something, we heard something different. Yeah, you didn't hear it. I heard something different something. But you can't quite put your finger on it. I can't I put my finger in it. Yeah, well you should listen to him again. All right, Oh my finger wasn't it. I'm gonna pull my finger out of it. Oh ah, so much nicer, dude, don't sniff it. Hey, Brodie, you know I gotta hand it to you.
Speaker 19: You're a merit talented songwriter, wonderful, You're great man. But uh oh, this business of years where you're using the same lyrics and then different genres and then releasing them.
Speaker 2: At the same time.
Speaker 19: For one that's snat eight songs, it's the same song, okay, and then you're releasing them at the same time gets annoying.
Speaker 2: After the second one, just read one, put it out there and end it.
Speaker 15: If it hits, it hits, okay.
Speaker 3: So here's my response to that. You don't have to listen to them right. See what I do is I write a song and I make the whole world sing yeah, and then I make a bunch of versions so I can see which ones I like better. Some of them I never air and I just I just delete them. But if I feel like the pop versions great and the rock versions great, they're all interesting, I give them to you as an option. Listen, you guys wouldn't have had anything. I gave you a bonus episode that it was very nice. I had to sit down and record and edit and mix, oh, by myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had no help those two episodes, those two bonus ones.
Speaker 8: He left you.
Speaker 2: Uh, you guys just backstage here. I was way I was in different countries chilling, and Brodie's like, I'm gonna take this project on myself. So Brody did everything himself, you know, Wan Veasquez said.
Speaker 3: He said after hearing me speak normally in a calm voice and introduced bits I should do voice over work.
Speaker 2: He said he really liked my voice. That's so sweet.
Speaker 11: H bro Little solved that you're riding and putting them all out at the same time and different genres, so I'll tear the truth. It's Lurie annoying to get to annoying after about the second one.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I kind of want to.
Speaker 11: Jump off a cliff after I hear the second one, or halfway through the second one. Uh, why don't you just do one at a time, that'd be fine. Okay, I have a thought.
Speaker 2: I have a thought. Scary, Yeah, what's that? You know what?
Speaker 3: I I wonder why some people I'm not mentioning any names, not pointing anyone out, and not pointing fingers, would would leave the same exact talk back with the same words in a different genre. That's why wouldn't they change up the words? That's what it gives. It may give something away there. I think if somebody called maybe the second time, they should have something different, something different to say I loved all the genres. You're like, Wow, those two guys are so different. Wow, giving him a dose of his own medicine. I say, I don't know who you're talking about. I'm saying in general, Yeah, you're also you also just gave me.
Speaker 2: An idea to write to the iHeartMedia team who actually gives us the talkbacks. A pause button feature would be nice, yes, because.
Speaker 3: It's all or nothing once you stop the biggest media company in America.
Speaker 2: If this works, Nope, it starts over again.
Speaker 3: I don't know if this guy is going to complain about the genres of the songs.
Speaker 20: Huh, look at me Angel from California one more time in the free world.
Speaker 2: Brody, you know all those songs that you're.
Speaker 20: Playing over and.
Speaker 12: Over and over and over and.
Speaker 6: Over and over again.
Speaker 20: Man, he didn't annoying brother. I rather listen to the COKAA or something.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 20: Yeah, you need to put them out one at that time. Just do one and release it and then see what happens. Okay, you're you're overdoing it.
Speaker 2: Wow. His entire voice character Army is coming after you. Brody. I get what he's doing. He's showing you that it's not.
Speaker 3: But you know what, I've enjoyed the opinion of the trucker. I've enjoyed the opinion of the guy from San Diego. I've enjoyed all of them.
Speaker 2: Therefore, just because the lyrics may have been the same, doesn't mean I don't enjoy all of the different calls we're getting. See what I mean, he's saying he should jump on board.
Speaker 16: Now.
Speaker 3: How would it look if I released the pop vers and you guys never got to get a skoppunk version that may be a favorite. Or if I didn't release the hair band version, you're like, wait, that's my favorite.
Speaker 2: So you know what, you got them all.
Speaker 3: You got skip buttons, you got skip back buttons, you got the off button. You can pick and choose what you like. But that's why I did so many, because I happened to like them all, and it is sort of about what I enjoy, thinking that what I enjoy you might enjoy.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 21: Hey Brooklyn boys, Jamie fun Queen's here, scary you were talking about the lie you told your buddy to get them to the place for his surprise birthday party. Men, your bougie noess just keeps going up in levels. Man, what I mean, even your lies a bougie? Now what the fucking high priced Kognak or Scotch or whatever the fuck you told him? I mean, you're really earning the nickname Skaboogie Jones.
Speaker 2: Skaboogie Skaboogie gonna be in our summer bash at the vessel later this um or maybe we'll see we're trying and nobody jumps off the vessel to their death. We're gonna try. We're gonna try and get Shabo shabuji. We'll see if that happens. Hey, can I say something, Jamie the In this case, it's all about knowing it's right, because I know I know what it takes to get my friends to do certain things. The goal here was to get him to show up to this party and not cancel on me. If I would have just said, Hey, we're gonna go to Friendlies for dinner, it won't work or I run the risk of him canceling on me. He's a bourbon guy. He loves bourbon, and I figured by saying I tailored it to the perfect lie for him to fall right into my hands and to not have any shot at him canceling on me. So so I think you're I think you're hating the wrong part of this year. This has nothing to do with proven that you only hang out with boogie people. Well, not necessarily. I just know he's a bougie bourbon. When it comes to bourbon, he wants to try rare bourbons. He can't afford to try rare bourbons. That's why he needed me to get him into this fake event. That's why he wasn't gonna say oh at the last minute. Yeah, I'm tired. I'm just gonna go home after what. I agree with you, But Jamie found fault with you, and I'm fine with that. Okay, Peel, you know what, then I'm fine with all five of the Cowboy and the Trucker and everybody finding fault with all the eyes. Those guys obviously must have called each other and planned that. Yeah, here's one that looks like it's three parts. But notice Confucius didn't find fault.
Speaker 6: No Confucius, No, Yo, Brooklyn boys.
Speaker 22: That three hundred episode was per Michael and Adam I think their names were.
Speaker 6: That contributed. Perfect job, wonderful.
Speaker 22: I loved it. Oh my god, I'm so happy.
Speaker 6: I hope you guys get at this.
Speaker 22: No, I could see because I'm actually it always not in the sun, so I can see.
Speaker 6: Love you guys, keep it up.
Speaker 2: Does that mean every okay, no, you hang up. No, he's here, you go, She's gonna leave another one here, hold on, hold on. Do you realize that every call she's ever made before this, she was in the sun. Yeah. I have, By the way, I have audio of her which I have to bring home of her calling the Elvis Dran Morning show. In the whole five minutes that we had her on the air, she was confused as if she was on the air, if she was talking to us live listing on it. The oh no, the jingles, Yeah, you know what, let me leave a note. Yeah, put them in the same backpack and bring him home with the jingles.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yo yo yo.
Speaker 22: MJ from NJ three hundred episode It was a great AI songs wook.
Speaker 6: All was so cool.
Speaker 22: Loved it. Those guys, I can add them, I know, I repeat it myself.
Speaker 6: They did a great job. All unbelievable.
Speaker 22: So happy that you guys got to that milestone it is.
Speaker 6: It was great. Thank you, thank you, thank you, love you guys.
Speaker 2: Two minutes later, here we go.
Speaker 22: Okay, this is m Jacob NJ. I am commenting on the AI songs companion to the episode three hundred that Brody did excellent job. I liked the first one, and I liked the skaw punk and the hair band, and I think the album one that was like blank eighty two, I.
Speaker 6: Like, I listened to all fully listen to it. Great job, thank you nice.
Speaker 2: I felt like the last three talkbacks I was listening to David Brodie AI bit where I'm hearing the same thing three times?
Speaker 3: Can I tell you I have a a Brody AI bit for the next episode. It's not a song I wrote. It's something AI related. You're going to get a kick out of.
Speaker 23: Hey, Brooklyn Boys, this is the call from Connecticut. Always brody and scary. I just want to say that I absolutely loved the three hundredth episode AI song. The pop version is my favorite. Also, Brody, I absolutely love you. I've loved you since the Big Show. I loved when you were making a occasional appearance on there. Glad you do the Brooklyn Boys podcast because you don't do the Walkers and Talkers and I only listen to that to hear your voice.
Speaker 2: Aw, all right, well you can still listen. The episodes are up. By the way.
Speaker 3: I like the way she said I used to make like cameo appearances on the Morning show.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: In case you guys didn't know, I stood there next to Elvis for twenty four years. It wasn't like I ran in when he wanted me to talk. I just stood there the whole time. You always and I did stuff, but I was I was in there.
Speaker 10: I was there, Brody, thank you so much for posting the songs during Scary's hiatus.
Speaker 2: We love you, bro Thank you. Who was that they unannounced name in town? All right? That was to give me that was left on the fifth of July. Here we are these were left looks like today. All right, let me get some fourth of July song love.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there's somebody from somewhere over here, and I want to say on behalf of all the place is a big thank you to Adam for doing the montage again.
Speaker 10: Really lucky that he does and does such a good job.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Adham. Which, by the way, we didn't forget you, Adam. We gotta we gotta get you something. We're gonna definitely get him a three hundred idea. We're gonna get them a three hundred T shirt from Brooklyn Boys. Big Yeah, we gotta do. We got something better too, something better. Maybe a hoodie, I don't know, maybe a picture Scary weaaring the tank top. Yeah, I think we need to hook you up with something more than that.
Speaker 3: I gotta look, I was getting bigger now that you're working out and taking lines made.
Speaker 2: I gotta look. I gotta look around. We gotta find something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how about that stack of papers behind you? It's got to be something in there worth money.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the stack of papers lately? No, your camera's moved. I can't see the table. A ha, it's been reduced. It's half the size. I got through. I got through half of it.
Speaker 20: Yes.
Speaker 2: Third quarter stack of papers, yeah, third quarter stack of papers? Yeah? Are you going with doctor paper loss? Doctor stack loss?
Speaker 8: Doctor stak Rudy love the Fourth of July song at the water ICE's part.
Speaker 3: Oh, if you haven't listened to the episode for the Fourth of July and the Vacation Song episode, I did reference water ice in the fourth of That's such a Pennsylvania thing, right, Philly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they see water ice. Yeah, But go listen to the song because I got ai to say.
Speaker 5: Hey, Brooklyn boys, first of all, congratuate fucking relations on three hundred episodes regarding the the news whatever this one for the three hundred episode, Brody, I'm really surprised, Actually, I'm proud maybe that telling you put Skiary's name first on the song. And second of all, you said the song that in the beginning you said you wouldn't you guys want to last that long. Yep. I remember that in the beginning, the analyzers and everyone said, yeah, that he's having he maybe fifteen minutes twenty minutes maximum.
Speaker 2: For a podcast.
Speaker 5: He left one twos ago, two hour episodes, minute episodes, and I'll end with this talk back. I don't like.
Speaker 2: I don't want to leave too many talk he's got an.
Speaker 5: Thanks again for all the hours and hours of shid years and years of laughter that you gave us, and many many many.
Speaker 2: More to come. There's one another one.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, I know I said that was the last one, but I almost forgot this. I couldn't leave without saying thank you Brody for the two Redssert episodes, all the songs, and regarding the three hundred episode song I liked I think the first one and the other ones, I don't know. I liked all of them. So thank you guys again.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Knock him man wellchnoch him second times to charm. I think he was afraid that it got raised the first Yeah, got a raised from the first time. Yes, he left them all again. All right, here's our last one of the day. No so said, Hey, God, hang you on.
Speaker 8: I'm glad to hear you back.
Speaker 2: After such a lone tame.
Speaker 8: Anyway, I wanted to congratulate the Carrion from B on episode and he said he was gonna get mured on the twenty second and you congratulations there, Harry, and I just loving you and waiting my condolences, my condolans.
Speaker 2: Slap happy. He turned intoody would peck it for a second. Yeah, all right, Well there your talkbacks. Yeah, a good bunch of talkbacks there.
Speaker 3: You got some ancient sage advice from the the new caller who wanted to talk to you about.
Speaker 2: The Confucius or confused confused us, confused us. I think he can definitely confused us. He confused us some boys. That's all we got for now. Back later in the week with episode three on one.
Speaker 8: So much new stuff to talk about.
Speaker 2: Reactions. This podcast depends on you, baby,