Speaker 1: Call It what it Is with Jessica Capshaw and Camille Luddington, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello Capshaw, Well hello Luddington.
Speaker 3: I love seeing your face. I love being here with you.
Speaker 2: Me too, And we have an announcement to make. We recently just got back from Paris.
Speaker 3: Paris, we did it. Oops, we did.
Speaker 2: It again, Paris the sequel.
Speaker 1: I have a question, what was your favorite thing about traveling together there this time?
Speaker 2: Oh man, I gotta say so really, so many things. But we laugh so much together. And we argued this trip. We did argue a little bit. We argued. We threw a little heat on that fire. I mean, it wasn't a lot of heat. It was more just, you know, I don't want to want Let's call it what it is. You got a little grumpy at one point. I had a grumpy knighting you. I'm just saying it started with a little grumpy I did. And you know what I love about us is that we do call it what it is. And I was talking and you turned to me and you said, you're really grumpy right now. And earlier in the day you said, the story is really boring.
Speaker 1: I did, we're just telling the longest story. It actually was not the longest story in the taxi, and I was looking what it was. I was like, Naddy, I really was really not even in gay. I was like trying to do other things to signal to you that I was very bored by this story.
Speaker 2: Okay, explain what happened though. This was this is why I ended up grumpy at the end of the day. I was actually telling you a very juicy story about the inner workings and drama of another TV show which I will not mention, and their cast members. And I was telling it to you, and every five seconds you're like, oh my god, look at this Instagram captions and so funny. Oh look at this real And then I was trying to get to like the thing, because, by the way, people would love to hear what it was, and you just turned to me to go, this is a little bit boring.
Speaker 3: Scott liked to hear what it was.
Speaker 1: It was like, it felt like you were trying to tell me, like your dream, like you're like, I love you. A dream can be wonderful to explain, but ultimately, at the end of the day, we all know the dream didn't happen.
Speaker 3: There's no consequence to the dream.
Speaker 1: Whatever happened in your dream, no matter how fantastical and wonderful it was for you to experience or terrifying, it just didn't happen.
Speaker 3: So that's what I felt about this story was just this to it it.
Speaker 2: Makes zero sense. This was a story. I was telling you about something that literally happened to some people and it was real juicy, and you were like, oh, look at this puppy. I was like, I don't give a shit about the poppy right now, I'm telling you this crazy stuff that went down. And then just anyway I was.
Speaker 3: It was crazy to you. That's what I'm trying to say, is that is the dream analogy. It was crazy to you. It was not so crazy to me. I didn't even know the people you were talking about.
Speaker 2: Honestly. You know what I love about this is the question was what did we love about traveling together?
Speaker 3: Well, we love that we can talk to each other. Like that's that's exactactly right, Because.
Speaker 1: I have a question, who do you think is the better? Who who do you think is the better or worse traveler?
Speaker 3: Well, in judge the two of us, Between the two of us, yeah.
Speaker 2: I think we're you know what. I think we're kind of similar actually in our travels. I just don't think we're similar in our prep.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, no, no, no, that's okay. But I mean I really.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that you sort of when I came into your room and was able to see the inner workings of your suitcases that were open, and the explosion.
Speaker 3: That you really bring your home with you on kas Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like there's fuzzy slippers, there's there's you know, the fuzzy little printed fuzzy headbands to keep your hair off your face. Yeah, it right.
Speaker 2: Into the suitcase. I'm like, what's that? It doesn't even have to make sense. I'm like, what is that a giant you know, a telescope it's going in that'll.
Speaker 3: Say your coffee baker came out.
Speaker 2: Why not pack it on because you never know what might happen mm.
Speaker 3: Hmm yeah, and you're going to be prepared for it all.
Speaker 2: I guarantee that you are a packer because I know myself. I'm gonna tell you what I am. The packs maybe a week before in this case.
Speaker 1: It was only a couple of days. Only a couple of days. Wow, Yeah, let's just call it what it is. It's called preparation.
Speaker 3: Okay. We were invited by Lacoste to see the men's semi finals in Paris. Yeah, holand garo. I really, I'm just going to always use my French accent.
Speaker 2: That's fine. I'm used to it now. Well, hang on, you were invited and then you go to Plus one, So I felt like I didn't belong, but I was still there. Somehow I'd escaped in there and I was running wild and free.
Speaker 3: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, we were because we were going for the convention, and then we were booking our hotels and my memory was that the hotels were sort of booked up and I said, why, what's going on because the Olympics aren't until July. And someone said, oh, it's the French Open and I said, the French Open is happening.
Speaker 3: While we're there. And then I.
Speaker 1: Reached out and said, hey, can we go? And then we were so kindly picked up by lacasse They were so they were amazing. Oh my gosh, it was so cool. Just being in a different country and going to a different place and having that kind of experience is really so so cool. And I love tennis and I really loved watching Alcaraz. It was actually kind of exciting because you and I were rooting for different people too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we picked our opponents and we got a little competitive over it. I had a little bit of imposter syndrome though, because when we walked to me, I thought, well, first off, I'm lucky to be there, which, by the way, anyone is, because it's such a crazy experience. I'd never been to a tennis game before, and it's a Grand Slam, right, that's what they call. It is a grand side. It's not someone said I heard I heard the words grand Slam being news. Never mind.
Speaker 3: This is how I was, like, I love this Grand Slam. I've never been to a live match either.
Speaker 2: I'd never been, and I figured, of course, nosebleed seats. That's where Camille Luddington, you know, that's where I vibe. I'm used to a nosebleed. And we walked out and we we were literally on the court. Yeah, we felt like we were we handed tennis rackets and we were ready for doubles.
Speaker 3: Yes, we were.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was unreal.
Speaker 3: Did you stretch beforehand?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: Of course I did. Once I saw those seats, You're always ready for anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, full anything, Yeah, full public stretching. Yeah, I love it. Yeah. That was exciting. That was really exciting.
Speaker 2: No, it was. It was absolutely incredible. The other thing that really blew me away, which is a completely different thing, but when we were at the fan convention, people had call it, made their own call it what it is, March.
Speaker 1: That was so cool. That was so cool. She made little buttons and then a little tope bag. I yes, and then we wore the buttons the whole day. We had no shame in our promotion game of the podcast. I could not have been more touched that there were so many people who had listened to it and were so excited the next one was coming out.
Speaker 3: It was it really that really that made my day.
Speaker 2: I made my day too, you know what.
Speaker 3: I also really I loved.
Speaker 1: I loved getting off of work and just going out into the street and walking. You know, I love to walk and just walking and walking and walking, and then finding a restaurant and going have a little bite to eat, and then and then we were done. I looked at Kimila and said that walk was so enjoyable. Should we walk home? And what did you say, Kimila?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Oh, turns out my traveling partner doesn't like to walk.
Speaker 2: Jessica Capshow can walk in wedges. You got like full on away. I was in a birken stock that also, by the way, had some sort of like fluffy situation. It was basically like a pillow was made into a birken stock. My feet were hurting so bad, and Jessica was like, let's walk even more. It had already been hours of walking. I was like, no, I'm done, I'm done.
Speaker 3: A little grumpy. She got a little grumpy. Physical I get a little grumpy.
Speaker 1: She got a little grumpy. And then I had a little secret my back pocket. So we're walking, and then and then so I looked at the Google Maps, because yes, absolutely I have no.
Speaker 3: Idea how to genuinely get around on my own. But if you get out the little Google maps, it's great. And so I'm following the directions and I see it's probably like a forty minute walk. And I know if I tell her it's forty minutes.
Speaker 1: There's no way that I have a buy in fucking no way is she doing it even in the little pillows that are underneath.
Speaker 3: Like that are underneath her feet. No way she was carried quite frankly, I don't think she'd do the forty minute walk. But anyways, so I look at it and I just decide not to tell her that part, and then I figure we'll I'll let her think that we're looking for a taxi and then she thinks she's gonna call an uber. I'm like, I don't know if you've seen movies about Paris, but there's like roundabouts, they're like crazy shit happening. There's Vespa's flying by you like you're not quietly finding a place to have your uber locate you and then jumping in. So I'm like, cool, she can just keep thinking that. So we're walking and I'm like, no, no, let's just keep going a little bit further, a little bit further. So now we get to this beautiful.
Speaker 1: Beautiful braak that you know connects the left and right bank, and I'm like, oh, now I've got the buy in. It says we only have twenty more minutes, and she'll just be completely, you know, all in. Now we've only got twenty minutes. And I say to her, Okay, we have twenty minutes left. How are you feeling and what did you say?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I needed to pee my pants. She also had to use the rest of her.
Speaker 2: I told you for an hour, I'm not you, guys. Capsule's like, oh my own, this is all me, ovel I My feet were dying. I was jet lagged, but also I needed a diaper. I was literally dying, and I told you one more step, I'm just gonna pee my pants in the middle of Paris. And you're like, but it's so chic.
Speaker 1: They were the kid so beautiful. Okay, So it's nighttime. There's a boat going under the bridge that we're on, and I have a little secret in my back pocket, which is that every hour on the hour at night, the Eiffel Tower starts sparkling with the lights that are that lighted up sparkling, and it's magical. There's no way that this is gonna be a problem. This is gonna be amazing. It's ace in the hole. So we get to the the bridge and I've got my video on and I'm doing the bridge and then I come up to her and I look at my clock, so I know exactly what's gonna happen. And I'm on her face and all you see is her winging and winging like I.
Speaker 3: Don't understand why I was walking for those I'm gonna pay in my bed.
Speaker 1: And then all of a sudden, the Eiffel Tower lights up and her face goes straight to what it must look like whenever you go to a Disney theme park.
Speaker 2: You were like, Oh, it's so beautiful. We'll post this video, We'll post this video. I did almost pee my pants from the excitement there, and then yes, because it is quite.
Speaker 3: A magical experience to see the Eiffel Tower twinkling at night.
Speaker 2: I'm grateful for that experience. And then it did happen. However, if you passed us on the street during that walk, you would have seen us arguing for a full on out and me in the middle of a roundabout trying to catch an uber and almost getting run down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that definitely happened.
Speaker 1: But then you did finally concede that there was no logical place to stop and hail a cab or wait for an umber, because that was.
Speaker 3: The right thing.
Speaker 2: That was a point where I just gave up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you did, you did, but I'm glad you did.
Speaker 2: And we made it home, and we made it home, and it was a nice It was a very memorable.
Speaker 3: Walk and yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, So I know we're going to get into some callers, but I feel like I need to clear up some questions about my memory. Yeah yeah, huh.
Speaker 1: I've heard that there's been some inquiries about the because I want to make sure that I'm a reliable person for everyone here.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the rumors or schmomers come again, the rumors and schmuomers on social media that your memory is lax.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so let's just make this quick. Let's just make this has rip the band aid off. So when we had the delightful Mandy Moore on the show last week, Camilla said, you know, Mandy, you were on the show before we were, and I just completely believed that.
Speaker 3: That was true. And I do.
Speaker 1: I mean when she was saying the shooter episode, the shooter episode, the shooter episode.
Speaker 3: It definitely rang a bell. I mean, I remembered that there was a shooter episode.
Speaker 2: What do you want to medal? That's one of the most iconic episodes has ever happened. Of course that was a shooter episode. Well, how great is it that I was in it? Then?
Speaker 3: I didn't even remember that I was in it, but I was in it. How awesome is that?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Honestly, here's let's call it. Let's let's talk about the real version of this story. I we had a little debrief situation before that, even meeting with Mandy, and I said to you, I think she was on the show before we were on the show. Is that true? And You're like, mm hmm, yeah, that's my Jess impression. Yeah, And then cut to the episode airs while we're in Paris.
Speaker 3: And full on all the pitch.
Speaker 2: You were a huge storyline the shooter episode.
Speaker 3: In fact, we protected some.
Speaker 2: Girl apparently did I was, Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: Great in that episode.
Speaker 2: I think we need to rewatch.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, but here's the thing. We're gonna call it. We're gonna call it what it is.
Speaker 1: I forgot. I forgot that I was in the episode with her. We were not in any scenes together. I don't know what my mind made up. Maybe it made up that there was two shooter episodes. I don't know, but I just plain old, forgot, forgot, forgot. Also, I'm just gonna not defend myself but just say that it was probably what fourteen fifteen years ago, and I was in the very beginning of my pregnancy with Eve Gavigan, and I'm gonna say that maybe my memory and all things weren't super crisp and clear, Okay, but I'm so happy to hear that I was in the Shooter episode and that it did so well.
Speaker 2: I mean, congratulations, Yes, you're in one of the one of the best episodes we've ever done.
Speaker 3: I know, I felt left out when we were talking about it, and now I'm back in.
Speaker 2: I can't win the big part.
Speaker 3: I remember it too, And then I remembered all the scenes. I do remember the scenes.
Speaker 2: It was great, Yeah, because they tweeted them scary.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: The guy that played the shooter, he was so good and he was so nice in real life, like crazy because he comes off so, you know, menacing and sad and dark and creepy and shooting people.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting in shock because Mandy talked about like even the table read, and suddenly the memories are flowing.
Speaker 3: I don't remember this table read. I don't remember the table read. I remember the I can't remember him, and I remember yeah, and I only had a very short scene with him anyways, So this is just you know again, I don't want you to lose your your your your trust and belief in me because I mostly remember things.
Speaker 2: We shall see people. Listen, the fans remember everything, so we'll find out real soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, fans have written in, and I do wanted to get into one question because one question specifically is about traveling and traveling with your friend. Yeah, yeah, let's do it. So C wrote us and said, I just got back from a twenty six day trip in Europe with friends who I've been besties with for fifteen years. By the way, twenty six days is a long time. I was gonna say that this lot, that's a long time. Yeah, good god. It was difficult. We had our differences, and after bringing together so many days, it's now radio silence. It's awkward because we share the same group of friends. How would you handle this? Would you just go with the flow or isolate yourself for a while. I personally don't want to hear about them for a while. Does that make me a terrible person or a friend?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think that makes you a terrible person or a friend. I think that you have another piece of information, which is that maybe this group of friends is not who you want to travel with.
Speaker 3: I don't even actually think it needs to be that big of a deal. I think you can just sort of say, huh, we've been friends. Listen. Years is a lot longer than twenty six days.
Speaker 1: So for the most part, in a real way, you love these people, these are your besties. Those twenty six days not so much fun. And I think maybe you just, yeah, you definitely take like a little bit of time where you don't need to talk, and then you like slide back into it all and then you just don't do that again.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't even think that you need to not talk. I think you even probably keep up the pretense that everything is pretty cool unless something serious went down, just to like not make it super awkward, be like, hey, guys, did oh I just found this photo that was really fun of us. I think you don't need to hang out necessarily. But I think it's just backpocket information and a friendship. I have definitely, and I don't know about you. I've definitely traveled with people that I would not travel with again and it doesn't ruin the friendship, and you just backpocket that information. You're like, Okay, next time, it'll be a three day trip and it'll be too, somewhere much closer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 2: I don't think that you let go of a relationship this lasted that long. I agree with you, but I don't think it makes your terrible person though.
Speaker 3: No, No, I think you can have terrible thoughts and still not be a terrible person. I think that it's just one little piece.
Speaker 2: I went on vacation with somebody who was extremely type A and I'm not. And it was like, I love by the way when I travel with you, you are organized, but you're also you have your very go with the flow, like if plans change, it doesn't matter. I have definitely been on vacation people that have written me the itinerary beforehand and a list of what I should pack. Oh oh they're packing list for you there, yes, yes, like do not forget this, And it's very It's like underwear. It's like I wasn't planning you, I mean not like no. Yeah, And that to me does not feel like a vacation when someone's like eight o'clock, wake up, we're gonna go here, you're coming back like I need it. I need a little go with a flow.
Speaker 3: No, that would not be fun. That would not be fun. Oh god, no, that would not be fun. That's a boot camp. No thanks.
Speaker 2: When you've traveled with someone and it hasn't gone well, what are some of the irks?
Speaker 1: I think they're just there are certain people you can spend a long amount of time with and certain people you can't. And I have a friend who I love deeply and and and completely. I just don't want to spend four or five days together. I like her much more and I really value our friendship and connection when it's in you know, four to six hours.
Speaker 3: Four to six days.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 3: I think I have.
Speaker 2: I definitely have friends like that too. I don't even think that I ever.
Speaker 1: Gets but that I have friends. I don't get sick of it at all. That I could be with forever and I could hang out and like I like, by the end of our trip, I was sad to leave. I wasn't sick of you, not sick of you at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I hope that helps you. See. Here's the question.
Speaker 1: I really like Helena or Helena Rose. Do you, ladies, truly believe a man and woman can have a friendship without developing feelings? Oh, I already know what your answer is.
Speaker 2: Then No, I have mixed. I have mixed feelings about it. I need to know the circumstances. Okay, yeah, I will say that my best one of my very best friends who married Matt and I is a boy. So of course I think that, yes, they can just be friends because that's how we are and I adore him. I don't. I think that it's not as common though, and I think if you're both single, it gets tricky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I agree with that. I agree with that, but that I completely agree with that. And I so loved my guy friends in high school and college and then after college, like I love love loved all my guy friends like not like love love, like just I loved being with them. And yes, there were multiple times.
Speaker 1: Where you start it and you think, well, we're fine, like we're just gonna be friends, and then something.
Speaker 3: Inevitably it is.
Speaker 1: It does feel like one of the people decides maybe there could be more, and then it is, and then it is ruined.
Speaker 3: It's sadly, I do think that is true.
Speaker 2: It is ruined. It definitely is ruined. But here's what I think a lot of guys would think. Listening to you, or even you know me, listening to you, you're like I have a lot a lot of guy friends in high school and college.
Speaker 3: I just love that.
Speaker 2: I'm like thinking, like, yeah, and I bet they really loved you, like royal love. I have a hard time believing that there were guys that you were really close with they didn't have an old crushy crush on you.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, I don't know, I don't know all I don't know. I don't know. But there were a couple that might have revealed themselves.
Speaker 2: Are you counting them in this scenario of like, yes, girls and guys can be friends because they can. If they're counted in the scenario, they're immediately exed out because they had a crush.
Speaker 1: Oh but I just well, that just is a bummer because I feel like there's such a great well, don't you go back to like the.
Speaker 3: When Harry met Sally right that Noraphron movie, Like can men and women be friends? I don't know. I want to believe that they can? Is that wrong?
Speaker 1: Maybe that's my answer. I want to believe that they can, but maybe they cannot.
Speaker 2: I think that they can, of course they can. I just think at some point someone often develops feelings and that is not good. I think that's hard. Yes, And I think that there are guys that I was friends with in high school and I think that sometimes I developed feelings and sometimes stated too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's the that is the bottom line is that I think that I want for but well done. I think what you said is very true.
Speaker 1: I do think absolutely the likelihood of a man and woman successfully being friends depends on the condition, which is, are they both single, Are they both you know, partnered. I mean that's a huge huge difference. If you both go into it like a friendship at work, let's say, and you're both and you know that you're both partnered, then I absolutely think you can be friends. As long as you have really clear boundaries, you understand who's who and or what's what, then I absolutely think you can be friends.
Speaker 3: I actually really believe that that's happened to me.
Speaker 1: I I and I've loved my guy friends at work and it's been without problem or incident. I think when you're single is where things can be a little they can get a little monkey.
Speaker 2: My guy friend who's my who married me, married me, who married me and my husband Sean, and he's he is really close friends with both of us and he's engaged and we adore his fiance. I could go see a movie with him, I could go to dinner with him, and it would not be even a thought. However, there are guy friends that I would still feel like, I, you know, and we're not that well.
Speaker 3: I think that's why I brought up work, because you have to be able to work with people, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, but that's what made me think of it, because it's like, are you grabbing dinner with them after? I know, but that's what But that's but that's because that comes from the idea that like, you're not quite sure if guys and girls can be friends, and so you're just you're you're just careful. Isn't the word what I think it's. I actually think it's more. I mean, I think it's sort of healthy boundaries. Yes, but I think the questions not that. I think the question is is like can you chill? Can you go grab a beer together? Can you go to a movie and hang out? I mean, if that's what you do with girlfriends and there's no guideline, see's tricky, tricky.
Speaker 1: I'm picking up what you're putting down. I think I'm just I don't I don't that's that's not my favorite answer. I know, I wish it was the it was not. I know that's chick, I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: We need to when we have a guy guest, we need to come back to this question because I actually want to hear the guy's response to this. We need the other side of this. I feel like what you I feel like what you said.
Speaker 1: I feel like girls are gonna be a little bit more like, yeah, we can be friends, and guys are gonna be like no way.
Speaker 2: Let's see. I'm gonna ask them. I'm gonna We're gonna flag this question and bring it back up.
Speaker 3: I think it's an exit pole question for all our male guests.
Speaker 2: Which is for everybody. We're gonna have a few polls with this one.
Speaker 3: All right, we're gonna put the We're gonna put some more attention on this ever evolving. We're gonna come back to this. Okay, how about we go on to Lizzy. So, Lizzy, I've been in this situationship with a woman and then my best friend came along and suddenly my situationship decided she wanted to be with my best friend behind my back, and they are dating. Now. I feel betrayed by both. What advice would you give?
Speaker 1: Well, Number one, no kidding, you feel betrayed by both, That's that's betrayal behind your back. It's the definition of betrayal. You don't do things behind people's back. That's not cool. And if you were being valued in a relationship that was a situationship, then there would be you know, care of your feelings and there would be a conversation before they introduced that. You know, maybe not even their fault, right, maybe they just fell into it, but you were not regarded I don't think in the situation. So I'm really sorry because that sucks and I would feel terrible, And I guess now the advice is, I would take a I would take a moment. I would I would put them in a little time out. I think I feel like I'm gonna I'm gonna take a little pause from you all. And then I think if you wanted to get back into it, I think it would be I think you really need to understand what happened so that it wouldn't happen again, because that you know, it was not super respectful.
Speaker 2: But I think I think the betrayal for me on this one comes more from the best friend, to be honest, because situationships they come and go, they're gonna, they're gonna, they're gonna do what they do right, and if there's not a commitment there, the lines can get a little blurry and people can get a little they can get a little shady. But a best friend, they're not so they they they're not supposed to be doing that. They're not because, by the way, if that really is your best friend, you're probably confiding in them all the things about the situationship, and they know all the ins and outs of it. And so a lot of that betrayal for me would come from the fact that I not only trust you just as a best friend now to do that, but I've been vulnerable with you, most likely talking about this, and then what has been shared now with that person, I don't know. I think it would honestly really ruin the friendship for me. I think that, especially in your twenties, I've found more so than my thirties actually, that your friendships kind of can come and go over things like this, and it really makes the friends that are not like this just you become closer to them and you value them even more.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also you make really I mean again, I don't know what age Lizzie is, but man, I mean I made some questionable choices in my twenties about certain things where you just I don't know, I think you don't understand the consequences yet you and then you do something and you it's just impulsive or whatever, and then all of a sudden you're like, oh, that had real that had real impact. I really hurt someone or someone really hurt me. And and it's how you learn. Sadly, I mean really sadly.
Speaker 3: I wish you could learn with that. It's the whole, like you know, touching the fire. If you don't, you know, you do have to get burned to really get it.
Speaker 2: And the truth is is that most likely, and this always helped me in any situation like that, these two aren't getting married, This isn't gonna work out. And so in the end, in like how many months are a year, whatever it is, when that situationship is boring and it's done, then most likely now that person's alone and they're gonna miss your friendship and it will be a learning thing for them, and you'll be months ahead and you'll be fine. You're not gonna care. Yeah, it's hard losing Friendzo over stuff like that. But again, is that really a friend then that you care to keep for the long run because life is hard and all these things come up, you need that person to be solid with you, at least in trust.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Completely.
Speaker 2: It's a little Grace Slow memorial, by the way, very Gray Sloan memorial.
Speaker 3: I know, yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: This could be any character writing in and we'd be like, well, that's that's how a season finale goes. Yeah, yeah, yeah, just won't remember she's in.
Speaker 3: Why, Yeah, for sure, why do I need Yeah, no, do the work and then I just leave it.
Speaker 2: And then you literally just leave it your brain there.
Speaker 3: I leave my brain there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I actually had I had I was in a bad relationship and I really wanted to believe the.
Speaker 3: Best and I was wrong and he was cheating and doing all the things. And then it turned out.
Speaker 2: I mean I thought that I could do you have evidence of the cheating?
Speaker 3: Yeah, ultimately he came clean.
Speaker 2: But did you have any evidence or were you blindsided?
Speaker 3: No? I had a I had a feeling. I had a feeling. I had a feeling I always do yeah, yeah, yeah, and I was like, I mean, like, what's going on? Is this is what's going on? I mean, to his credit, he said, yes, this is what's going on. Well went and go. I went and cried in the bathroom. And I thought that I could say goodbye to that and like, just like you said, Nick, never have to see them again or fine, goodbye, it's not going to work out, but that you know, that relationship where he was cheating on me? Who are they even? And I knew who she was and no, in fact, they got married. They got married and I had to work with both of them again. Oh my god, it's so juicy while they were planning the wedding. I had to sit there and be like so exciting. Yeah, oh no, let's talk about what colors the flowers are again? No, yeah, for sure, so much fun. God that was awkward. How long were you working with them for?
Speaker 2: Did she hang on?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I have more questions about this. Did she hang on? I need to know the full details. Did she know that you guys were together or did.
Speaker 3: She not know? Was she in the dark about that? I never asked. I never asked her if she knew, No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I would ask him, what's your instinct on it, because by the way, she's like, do you like these flowers? And she knew I'm gonna kill you.
Speaker 3: I think she knew. I think, but I think she kind of knew.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know what he told her, but but the way that she treated me, and it wasn't poorly, but the way that she acted around me was sort of like, uh, I was imagining.
Speaker 3: That he told her, like, oh, she had a really big crush on me. I know I was in a relationship with you. No that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if you could get away with this now, because I feel like everything gets posted on social media. So if this was now, you would have been all over that Instagram account. There's no hiding that you were together, unless you're of those shady people that keep the relationship off the account.
Speaker 3: I don't know anything about this world, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Big red flag. By the way, if you're in a relationship and you're off that person's social media, they're purposely not posting about you. Huge red flag.
Speaker 3: Oh well, that that seems obvious for sure. You know what, it's not obvious to some people, like committed relationship and they're not posting pictures with you.
Speaker 2: Ah. People, people are like, I just think he just doesn't like you know, he doesn't want to mess up the grid.
Speaker 3: What yeah, Oh, come here, pull that grid. You bring that grid over here.
Speaker 2: I'm serious, I'm not kidding. It happens. People keep.
Speaker 1: If anybody ever writes in or calls in and says, my boyfriend or my girlfriend is keeping me off their grid.
Speaker 3: I would say walk on by for sure.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's good times being cheated on? Have you ever been cheated on?
Speaker 2: Yes? Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: It's a great I mean, it's not a great story. It's a very painful story.
Speaker 3: But but it's a great story. Later telling this, I feel nothing now.
Speaker 2: By the way, obviously, well it's a it was a Yes, I have been cheated on. I will it's a long story, so I'll have to get into it in another episode. But I yes, I have been cheated on. And by the way, it's kind of a juicy one.
Speaker 1: Ooh, I can't wait. Okay, well then we're just gonna tease that one. Let's have a whole episode about cheating Oh are you kidding? We're gonna have a million I mean not like I hope people are cheating on people, but I'm sure that we got some DMS or some questions about being cheated on.
Speaker 3: So let's go dig those bad boys up.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure.
Speaker 3: Every day?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, I mean like unfortunately happens, and you know in every decade of people's lives, it's hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But again I will say what I said last time we had a caller, which is cook Cook Cook Cook Karma, because I have.
Speaker 3: Seen that cup and they are still married.
Speaker 2: But I wouldn't want to be them, of course you don't.
Speaker 1: Nope, I would want to be them, and I'm so glad that And that's again what I always say, like I'm so happy that my life turned out the way that my life turned out, and that my partner turned out to be my partner.
Speaker 4: Like it's all, it's all, it all works out, it's all say, it's true, it really does all right, Well, listen, I have I have loved this recap and.
Speaker 2: I've loved these questions today. They were so different. We got to get back into that man and woman one and the friendship when we have a dude on the show. But I want to remind everyone the three different ways that they can contact us. They can DM us on the Instagram, they can follow us on TikTok, i'd call it what it is pod, and they can even call the voicemail at.
Speaker 3: Eight three three seven call it or eight seven seven seven two two five five four eight, or they can email us at call it at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 2: Give us all the details. We just love a detailed question too, because the more information we have, the better we can answer. Jessica, this has been so much fun. Again. I love you with the call it community.
Speaker 3: I love it the call it crew. All Right, I think we should call it the end of the episode,