Speaker 1: Hey rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right. You can buy your Allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos kings the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows, and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 2: Hey rain Drops.
Speaker 1: On today's episode the Reality with the King, we have to continue where we left off last week. So no, I'm not recapping Jersey this week, y'all. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just I'm gonna recap in next week. I promise, I promise, I promise. Because we got James Leonard, you know, the attorney who's working with.
Speaker 2: Teresa and Louis.
Speaker 1: James Leonard is making an appearance next week on Jersey, and he's gonna talk to the girls about what's been going on with Margaret allegedly conspiring with Louie's X to go against he and Teresa. So we'll talk about that next week. Okay, I promise, I promise, but please rain drops. If you're not watching the Royal House Washing of Orange Count, what are you doing with your life? It is the best reality show on Bravo right now. Episode two was better than episode one of this new season. It's delicious. It's like a Sarah le apple pie. Okay, it's delicious, like missus Field's cookies. Honey is delicious, like the food over at Tom Tom.
Speaker 2: No Like listen.
Speaker 1: I am so into OC this season, and I'm gonna dedicate today's episode to it and listen.
Speaker 2: If you did not watch it, you're gonna want to watch it.
Speaker 1: After my recap, I am smiling from ear to ear because OC is giving me old school Housewives and I need for everybody to watch it. It really is that good. It's fantastic television.
Speaker 2: It really really is. So let's get right into it. Baby.
Speaker 1: It was the continuation between Alexis Bellino and her jugs going for the jugular. Yes, Carlos King, I am a rapper. I'd be dropping high sixteens like I was born in Queens, New York. Okay, So Jesus jugs went for the jugglar against Shannon and Baby. It was the epic showdown that we were all waiting for, and Alexis left his seat in the crime and looked gorgeous doing it. She went back into the room where all the girls were watching, and she told Tamra about Shannon accusing her of being a part of her ex husband's lawsuit. Now, a lot of y'all in the comments were asking me Carlos, because it's like, dear Abby.
Speaker 2: I'm Abby at this point, call me Abigail. So dear big lows what.
Speaker 1: Happened between Alexis ex husband and Shannon and Tamra to where he sued her.
Speaker 2: Good question, So let me fill y'all in on some details. Now.
Speaker 1: I am going to use the word alleged because I don't need Alexis ex husband to contact me child.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, allegedly this is what happened.
Speaker 1: Shannon and Tamra went on a podcast and said some things about Alexis ex husband now ex husband and he did not like it, and he filed a lawsuit. Allegedly, he not only a lawsuit against the housewives, allegedly, he was following lawsuits around this whole situation, okay, and he did not like what Tamra and Shannon said about him, and he decided to sue them.
Speaker 2: So that's what happened.
Speaker 1: Now, in terms of the outcome of what happened in this lawsuit, let me explain to you guys that why this entire feud between Shannon and Alexis is not only about Alexis bumping and grinding with Shannon's ex.
Speaker 2: It has a lot to do with this lawsuit. Okay. So what happened was.
Speaker 1: This, Shannon actually won the defamation case against Alexis Ex.
Speaker 2: Okay, so she won.
Speaker 1: Now I'm going to read exactly what Shannon had to say about this at the time.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: She said she was grateful and relieved because this has taken an emotional and financial toll on me and my family. In another statement, Alexis X said that Badoor's case has been closed and the case against Tamra was still moving forward. So now we need to know what exactly happened with that particular case. So Tamra and Alexis x allegedly settled the one million dollar defamation lawsuit. So, look, it's unfortunate that all of this were down, But I do agree with Alexis in the sense of I really don't think she had anything to do with it. Just because you're married to the man who did it, does it me you were a part of it, especially because at the end of the day, Alexi's name was not involved in it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's that.
Speaker 1: So then as the party was going on and continuing, Shannon decided to go to the bathroom, and Tamer Judge, being the force multiplier she is, She's like, look, bitch, I'm not gonna be at this event and I'm not a part of the scene. So Tamer said, look, I need some of that action too. Alexis is not about to come in here with her pink fashion nova and try to take over my show. So Tamer Judge, being the force multiplier, decided to walk Honey in her cobboard girl boots Honey and her ponytail and confront Shannon in the hallway of the Benu. Look, I'm mad at it at all. If we're going to talk about it. Let's talk about it with the cameras here. So they're talking about it, and then Tamara confronts Shannon because Shannon allegedly was saying some very negative things about Tamar behind her back. Allegedly, Shannon mentioned that Tamara only cares about herself. You know, she is too busy doing other stuff and they got to work their schedule around her when they were on the tour. Blah blah blah blah blah. Now this is my opinion, and you guys girls, and they don't have to take it. But I actually watched the show with my twenty twenty vision and I calling it like I see it. Okay, I'm about to say this, and I know there will be a gasp heard around North America. Shannon is jealous of Tamara. And let me tell you why I like Shannon. I think Shannon is a great housewife. Shannon, in my opinion, is a very insecure housewife.
Speaker 2: Okay. It's sort of like being a girl group.
Speaker 1: Okay, So in this case, the girl group was Vicky, Tamra, and Shannon, and they called this girl group treads amigas. Now I would have called them Wilson Phillips, but that's just me. It's giving Wilson Phillips or wild Orchid, but that's just me.
Speaker 2: Child. But they called their.
Speaker 1: Girl group amigas, and when you are in a girl group, somebody always emerges as the star.
Speaker 2: Of the group. Because Vicky is the og of the OC.
Speaker 1: I think Tamara and Shannon were fine with Vicky being, you know, the star of the group. In my opinion, I think Shannon always thought she was on equal footing as Tamra, and that's why when Tamar got fired from the show, Shannon felt like.
Speaker 2: She had no use for her anymore.
Speaker 1: Because one thing I have taught you rain Drops is Housewives is like the show Survivor. It's all about an alliance who can I befriend with why I'm on this island called the Real Housewives, who I can use in order to win in the end. And what you win in the end is not a cash prize. What you win is another season on the show. That's what Shannon was using Tamra for and Vicki. So when she lost Vicki and she lost Tamra, Shannon felt she had no use for them, and that's why she was kissing Heather's ass.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you how it works. Okay.
Speaker 1: So Vicky and Tamra and Shannon, they are surprised that Tamra has become the successful one out of this girl group. Tamra was on Traders that is officially Emmy nominated. Okay, Tamra has a hit podcast. That's why Vicky and Shannon don't like Tamarra. And that's why I believe that Shannon did say those things about tamar that, oh my gosh, everything has to evolve around her, and you know what she has going on. That was translation for Tamra's hot right now. And yes, she has a hit podcast that records. I think her intendive record that podcast maybe three to four times a week, and.
Speaker 2: Yes, you have to work around her schedule.
Speaker 1: But I don't think Shannon liked that one bit because she felt like somebody put baby in the corner, and in Shannon's words, you don't put badore in the corner, and that's how she felt. Shannon is jealous of Tamra, and I love Vicky. Vicky is also jealous of Tamra. Tamar was a background singer and has urge as a soloist, and those two women cannot take it. You guys have to start watching the show with your unbiased opinions. Okay, Shakira said, the hips don't lie, and bitch, neither does my eyes. Her hips don't lie, My eyes don't lie. I watched the show for many, many, many, many many many seasons, so what I'm seeing is strictly based on facts, facts that's presented to me courtesy of the show. It has nothing to do with oh I like tam or more, none of that, and that is going to be the issue. Shannon needs somebody to kiss her ass and she doesn't have that, and that makes her sad.
Speaker 2: Who I hate.
Speaker 1: To interrupt, but stay tuned for more. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. We have to get into the new housewife, Katie. So we were introduced to Katie and her husband and her children. I think they're a wholesome family.
Speaker 2: The jury is still out on Katie.
Speaker 1: I don't know what else is going on right now, but the jury is still out. Well, see, it's still early, so I'm not gonna give my opinion yet on Katie. It's still early now. Look, honey, I heard some tea. Now, what I heard is that Katie don't really live in the OC.
Speaker 2: Oop.
Speaker 1: I heard that Katie do not live in the OC child, and she is only the OC honey to be on the show. And that's the reason why you have hebe deebro honey who really wants to be on the Real Housewives of Belly Hills. Allegedly, hence her being in what Beverly Hills. You can't make this up, you can't. But no, allegedly, I heard that Sutton's friend who lives in Beverly Hills. By the way, Sutton lives in Beverly Hills, and she has a friend named Katie who is now on the OC, who I heard allegedly conveniently moved to the OC to be on the show. And that's why we look at that house, in that furniture. It is giving staged. It's all alleged. It's all alleged, all alleged, But that is what I am hearing. I'm hearing that kat does not live in the OC. The jury is still out, but I did appreciate the fact that she was questioning Jen on what her man does and speaking of gen because we'll get into that too. The beautiful Jin finally finalizes her divorce with a six figure settlement.
Speaker 2: So get into this rain drops.
Speaker 1: So in last week's episode, we talked about how Jin was struggling to make ends meet be because she could not afford the rent and she was being evicted, and then her and Ryan were talking about moving in with him, and then I gave y'all the quote that do not do the deed unless your name is on the deed.
Speaker 2: Okay, So good news for Jen.
Speaker 1: Jen has finalized her divorce and her ex must pay a whopping amount of four thousand, six hundred and seventy four dollars a month in child support.
Speaker 2: Now Jen has one two, three, four five.
Speaker 1: I think Jen has like four or five kids, So that's like nine hundred bucks per kid if my math is right. Now, I don't have kids, So is that enough to pay for Cheerios uniforms, extracurricular activity, birthday parties, chuck e chee, an iPad, an iPhone, a PlayStation, y'all let me know if that's enough.
Speaker 2: She also received a.
Speaker 1: Lump sum of two hundred and sixty seven thousand dollars, two bank accounts of retirement account, an interest in her yoga company.
Speaker 2: All right, Jen, you and you smarter than I thought. Okay, legally blonde. I ain't mad at that. Now are you gonna give Gina her realtor fee that you allegedly owe her child? That three percent? Baby?
Speaker 1: But listen, kudos to Jen. She got what she deserved.
Speaker 2: And listen, I don't know she's happy with it.
Speaker 1: But five thousand, well close to close to five thousand a month of child support for four to five kids. Now, look, I don't know if that's enough money for the kids, but none less, it's something. And to get over two hundred thousand dollars slump sum, that's good. Now, Jen, this is my advice to you that my mother told me and my sisters. Never get a joint account with your man. Ladies, listen up, Never get a joint account with your man. Now, this is what you do, and I am about to put you up on game. Do not let your husbands listen to this episode. If you're in the car with your husband, turn the channel. Now listen, ladies, never get a joint account. So what you do, Ladies, If your husband's adamant about getting a joint account, then yes, get one, but always have a secret Dash, if you are blessed enough to have a living mother, have your mother have a bank account where you are the co owner of this account, and.
Speaker 2: Put all your money into that account.
Speaker 1: Because God forbid, your husband cheats on you with the slore at the local bar that he meets over a Cosmopolitan okay, that she orders child and the next thing you know, he's leaving you to be with her and left you at home with five kids.
Speaker 2: Allegedly, life happens.
Speaker 1: So that way you saved for a rainy day.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So Jen, if you're listening, put that money into your mom's account. You tell Ryan who you're living with for free. I hope that that lumpsum you got is going towards paying back all of your debt.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's tell him that.
Speaker 1: Say, baby, I got so much I got, I got all these creditors calling me I gotta pay this person that person. But in the meanwhile, hunting, you take that money and you put it inside your mother's account because base I.
Speaker 2: Was going off a Ryan boo. You need to be safe.
Speaker 1: Now going back to the scene, and ladies, let your husband listen to the rest of the episode.
Speaker 2: Thank you, all right, So.
Speaker 1: Katie decided to ask Jen questions about what Ryan does for a living. Now, this is what we call foreshadowing, because we now know that Ryan is involved allegedly in a major league baseball scandal. Okay, and I'm gonna I'm gonna to make sure you guys are up to date in terms of what's going on with that. But first, as Katie is asking Jen all these questions about Ryan, like, oh, what does he do for a living?
Speaker 2: And she's like, I mean, he's at home all day. He has a great life.
Speaker 1: I think he's retired or I think he does some other stuff in real estate, but I mean he wakes up at this time and he goes to bed at that time, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, he has a good life. And we're all like, girl, what the fuck are you talking about? Are you not aware what this man does for a living? Child?
Speaker 1: Like, are you really that serious? Like what's going on? It's getting weird, very weird. So the reason why I said it's foreshadowing is because Ronan is involved in a scandal so big that it was a part of ESPN. Okay, and not only that, is really on the major news.
Speaker 2: So I'm going.
Speaker 1: To update you guys on exactly what's been happening. Okay, here we go A May eighth. I love being a journalist a May eighth. ESPN reported that the Los Angeles Dodgers interpreter I'm going.
Speaker 2: To butcher this name, so spare me ep.
Speaker 1: Mizuhara Okay allegedly wired money to Ryan to pay his gambling debts. That same day, the US Attorney's Office said that Misihara, who was thirty nine, agreed to enter a guilty plea to two federal charges related to the to the theft of nearly seventeen million dollars from Ohanti's bank account. Okay, so sho hell Ohanti child, the I'm a butch of these names, speare with me, sho hey Ahanti Okay is allegedly connected with Ryan. Los Angeles Dodgers player sho Hei Otani allegedly has an interpreter who named is Ipa Mitzuhara, who was fired by the Dodgers for allegedly taking significant sums of money from the player. In an effort to settle gambling depths, law enforcement authorities and the Majorly Baseballs Department of Investigation launched separate probes into the allegations. Okay now Ryan is allegedly involved in this. Ryan is allegedly involved in this because Meetszuhara allegedly rewired money to Ryan to pay for the debts.
Speaker 2: So that's how Ryan got involved in all of this.
Speaker 1: Okay, what they're saying now is the investigation is active and that Ryan is working with the authorities in terms of what's going on. So all of this is going to be played out on the Real Housewives of Orange County this season. So that's why it's very interesting to see them talk about what Ryan does for a living because again, allegedly, it appears that there's a lot going on with Ryan how he gets his money. And now you see why Gina's mad. Gina, who thinks she's Krishelle of Selling Sunset, has been a realtor for two business days and all of a sudden has a show called Selling Selling the OC that she's not a part of. Gina thinks she's Alex Hall from Selling the OC. I don't know if she's auditioning to be on the show. I don't know if she has Ryan Sirhount as her mentor. But baby, the way Gina is parading around the OC as if she is This sought after realtor is funny to watch, and I love Gina and I think this is great for her.
Speaker 2: I love this storyline.
Speaker 1: Because Gina really does act like she's a million dollar listing. You are not tra Tudor. You're not even Josh Flagg, You're not even Heather. Aw My girl, Gina, what are you doing. I don't know if you ever sold a house before, Gina, but no one asks like this based on at least rental, you would have thought Gina sold Jin a multi million dollar house.
Speaker 2: Honey.
Speaker 1: You sold her a rental, a rental, and then you talking about your reputation. You've been a realtor for five hours and all of a sudden, you're this badass shark. I digress, but again, I love it. I absolutely love it, and it's funny to me in its comedy. So Honey, Gene Na and her realtor degree Honey, decided to go to a coffee shop in the OC, which is down the street from.
Speaker 2: The Oppaheim Group.
Speaker 1: Honey on the intersection of the Autman Brothers oc office space child So Honey, Gina walks in looking very upset, and Jen walked in looking very great, and the fact that Gina commented on how amazing Jen looks. I mean, Jen ain't no broke ass bitch y'all like Jen is. Jen gives me Laurie, remember Laurie, one of the og of OC Like Jen gives me Lori vibes just like naturally pretty, like typical OC pretty like just gorgeous. Like I think Jen is stunning to look at, you know, so I don't. Just because my girl is getting evicted doesn't mean she has to look like she's homeless, but not toothless. This is not a dureek foundation that we're covering on Beverly Hills. My girl, It's okay that she's wearing her shirleing coat. It's okay that her that she's getting glam. She said she can't afford rent. She didn't said she can't afford glam. We all have our priorities, and Jim's priorities. Is glam before Jim's priorities? Is glam before bills? And listen, that's her life.
Speaker 2: Honey.
Speaker 1: Jen gets the bill in the mail to pay the light bill, and she goes, M, I really think I need highlights today, so I'm gonna push this electricity bill down for another two weeks because I need highlights. I mean, it is what it is, y'all. Ain't tripping off a bit on no other day in my doing that. It is what it is.
Speaker 2: Okay. Now with that being said, baby Gina.
Speaker 1: Is Furious, Fast and Furious part twelve, and she is a Tasmanian devil going in on.
Speaker 2: Jen, and Jen clocked her, you know, really good.
Speaker 1: It was like, well, if you're this alleged high power realtor, well she didn't say that I am, but Jen did say like, well you're this realtor, honey, who's a professional. Why are you telling people my business around the OC period? I'm a gent on that one, Like, if you are going to be Gina Autman, then I need for you, Gina, to have a little bit of professionalism and not spilled Gen's t to Emily, to Heather, to Tamra, to everybody in the OC.
Speaker 2: But this is.
Speaker 1: Where Gina, which by the way, she gave a great of rmance. It was giving me Charlie's Theron meets inn Hathaway. I enjoyed it. I thought Gina was still earn the scene. So when Gina just kept saying pay your pay your bills.
Speaker 2: Take care of your kids, Gina. Now you knew exactly what you were doing.
Speaker 1: You are a mother, okay, and one thing I know about mothers do not bring up their kids in a heated argument. That's a no no.
Speaker 2: Don't you know?
Speaker 1: No good hell to the no no no, that's a no no. So you were trying to antagonize Jen. Okay, And to Jan's credit, she kept her cool. She was crazy, sexy, cool, shot off the tea box, left eye and chili.
Speaker 2: She kept her cool.
Speaker 1: And Gina was losing her mind and she lost her place at the Starbucks the coffee shop and stormed out of there. I I just didn't get it, and Jen clocked yell tea baby when she said, huh, I may not have a house to live, but it doesn't mean I need to be I need to look like I'm struggling with my hair like you have done.
Speaker 2: Gina. Now, baby, that was a read.
Speaker 1: That was a good, old nasty blonde oc housewife read. It was a good one too. At that look, I felt like both ladies won this one.
Speaker 2: I loved Gina, I love Jen. Gina.
Speaker 1: Now, look, baby, I did feel like you overreacted a little bit, but it made for great TV. It made for great television, but you left first, and sweetheart, we all know the rules of a housewife. The first one to leave is the loser because you gotta stay there and take it. And Jim was taking it and was taking it good. So look, I am loving this season. Guys. Please tell me you are watching The Real Housewife of OC.
Speaker 2: It is the best.
Speaker 1: It's funny, it's it's it's dramatic, it's and it's you know what it is. It's just it's fun to watch. And I actually laughed out loud during this episode. This episode was better than the premiere, and the premiere was already a ten out of a ten, but this episode right their baby, Stellar. Shout out to this cast of women. I love, love, love love this show. But tell me what y'all think. Make sure to tweet me hashtagging Reality with the King, and also make sure to let me know on the Spotify Q and A what you thought about.
Speaker 2: This episode of the OC and whose side are you on?
Speaker 1: Gin Or Gina Autman, Gina Appaheim, Gina Sarhant let me know ah that I'll see y'all next week. Thank you for listening to Reality with the King. New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit realitywthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter.
Speaker 2: TikTok and Yes, Baby, my YouTube.
Speaker 1: Channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby my expressions yet and don't forget tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra's frankly Rix An executive produced by Me, Carlos King, King Daming Entertainment, Baby