Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: There's a follow up to the MGM Bruno Mars story. MGM Resorts says it's relationship with Bruno Mars is one of mutual respect and any speculation otherwise is completely false. He has no debt with MGM. The story came out that Bruno Mars had debts as high as fifty million dollars in table games. That's from the review Journal. Any speculation otherwise, it's completely false. He has no debt with MGM. It's pretty direct. It's a direct response that he still does residency at mg I know he does in Vegas. I'm not sure if that's exactly who it's with, do you know.
Speaker 2: I know it's with MGM property, one of the properties.
Speaker 1: Maybe he has no debts with them because he's agreed to do one hundred shows. I don't know. It just is weird that story came out if it's absolutely false, but a lot of stories come out to the false. But that's that's their response. Another story I've been talking about is you know the kid who disappeared here? Yeah? Right, I saw him up on him. I saw his story up on a billboard for the first everywhere locally, Where's like, if you see him, call this number. But that was the first time that I had seen that. You know, we talked about it. How he went to Luke Brian's bar, disappeared. They found his credit card or his check card whatever. But yeah, I told Eddie, I said, I saw it driving around, but still not I didn't know he was six six he was so.
Speaker 2: Tall, Yeah, one hundred and fifty pounds, really really tall something like that.
Speaker 1: So what what what do people think? Now? What's the latest theory? What's the latest news.
Speaker 2: They're bringing in the Cajun Army to search the water, search the water.
Speaker 1: It's the Cajun Army. I saw that, but I don't know. Okay, there are.
Speaker 2: People from Katrina that were just like, man, we got boats, let's start uh looking for people. And now they go to every natural disaster and they helped search for people. And so they're bringing their boats and they're telling people like normal citizens, please stop what you're doing. You're like, it's very dangerous and you've got to understand where you're looking. There's a lot of needles, there's trash. You need to have the proper gear on.
Speaker 1: So for the people that are being like Internet salute vigilante searchers, yeah, well, I guess the thing is those people really I'm going to insert my opinion here, this is an editorial by yours truly, those people that are doing that, I would say ninety percent of them don't actually care. They just want the hits. They want the the If they're doing it and they're coming off TikTok or doing it on they're doing it because they that's their thing on TikTok or Instagram. Yeah, and that's their content creation. I don't think they're really doing it to save a specific person, or they'd be doing it in other places as well. It's a high profile. So not all, but I would say a lot of them are, and they're not going to stop because someone says it's not in your best interest because their best interest is getting hits and clicks. That is editorial by me. Not all, but I would say most, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Internet and those Internet saluts are not always that good, like when the oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just want to clicks, so they don't need to be that good.
Speaker 2: But the Idaho murders, when those girls got killed and people are like, oh it was this professor or this, and then they were naming names. It was like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Guys, but they are the ones that found the bank card, so they are true.
Speaker 1: I'm not, but there are a lot of them in one found the bank card. Yes, And also that's great. My only point is where the Cajun army or whomever is saying don't go around these parts because it's dangerous, that's not going to stop them because they're not actually doing it for the best interest of people. They did it for their own best interests. They can get clicks and views, not all the most. Uh, And what's the latest theory? I still think, I mean discutting the same same. I mean, there's nothing new.
Speaker 2: Just the fact that the bank card is right there. The homeless people said, you know, he came in with a crash, like they all hurt him. It just tells me that he probably wandered a little bit farther down the bank and just fell in. But I feel like if he fell in, also.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't there be strong enough to oh, yeah, take him a long ways now and he could be miles down down the river.
Speaker 2: But I feel like if he fell wouldn't there be like broken branches, like his path down to the water, like he has to hit something.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know what that that is like over.
Speaker 3: There, you know, I've just seen it. I've really been honestly, I've been wanting to join the search. But I mean, I just there are too many people doing it. There are too many people doing it, and like I'm serious, ask my guys.
Speaker 1: I've asked my wife.
Speaker 3: I've said, like I want to go down there and ask my sixteen year old son, do you want to go with me? But then you see all these people online, I'm like, I don't really want to just interact with those people.
Speaker 1: I think if you did it, though, it wouldn't so much be for content, like you genuinely would just want to go look. Yeah, so, but I would say a lot of people that are coming in to do that, they are creating content. Yeah, are doing it for that. But again, you want to do a lot of stuff I do. I want to donate a kidney. I'm going to donate what's jumping on you? But I'm also saying I don't think you're the same as them.
Speaker 4: But I think it's that just like the need to say it, like don't we all care and what have you.
Speaker 1: Thought about going? No? No, right, I have, So that's the difference. Now I have, So I guess I have. Okay, now we both have thought it too, but I don't. But you didn't think about it.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you what I literally thought about and how I really wanted to do it. I just decided not to do it. And this is the only time I've ever wanted to do this.
Speaker 1: But you shouldn't get credit because you're you don't get credit for thinking about giving a kidney, which I didn't say that would like you're better than that for credit. You're like one percent better than us because you actually thought about it. No, you understand did you think about it exactly?
Speaker 3: Well, because you're saying like, okay, we're old that Like no, like I really thought about going. But I don't want to be in the mix of that. And seriously, like I think.
Speaker 5: The mid other people people searching like lunchboxes brought up I'm safe two and three, Like what if you messed with something that investigators really need and you've touched now hundreds of people have already touched it.
Speaker 1: I mean, different than one hundred and one and one hundred though, what's difference in one hundred and one people in a hundred. Well, I'm just saying, like I just I don't know. I don't do it. I've even thought about taking the kayak down there. I'll take the river. I'll go on the river.
Speaker 2: You're not.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. I'm also I say something, say something, lunchbox. No. I just had a meeting a minute ago and I actually got told some really great stuff, but I didn't. Yeah, it was really good. You guys will know soon. I didn't. We didn't even get in until one o'clock this morning, and then got up before and only got three hours the night before. So when I stopped doing the show and had that meeting, I crashed hard. I should have never stopped. I should have just said, corporate, suck it. I'm not going to a meeting.
Speaker 6: But if it was good news, I didn't.
Speaker 1: They can get texted to me. I said, I should have said, texted me the news good or bad. They were like, we thought about not telling you this, and I'm like, this is what I said in the meeting. If it's kind of make me mad, don't tell me. Today is not the I'm exhausted and I was feeling it for the first time because I did today's showed. It was great, had a great show, and I said, if it's going to be good, I'm probably not going to react in the positive way that you want. So if you feel like you need a really positive reaction, also, don't tell me. Just wait till tomorrow. And they still told me, and I was like, oh, how about that? And I think they wanted a better reaction, but I'd warned them don't because I'm tired. So that's what's up. Uh okay, thank you for the update on what's up with the kid and Eddie. Thank you for almost doing it. Thinking about it now, there's no point. Have you thought about it like ending war or like world peace? No, never thought about that. I know I can't do that. You thought about feeding the world.
Speaker 3: No, okay, I know I can't do that. I can probably raise money for that, like I can walk somewhere.
Speaker 1: I thought about raising money though, No. Actually did raise money for Foster Care. I did that. That's about feeding the world. No, I've never thought about that. Okay, thanks sure. Uh Brand from Denver, let this voicemail go ahead.
Speaker 7: Hey, Bobby, good morning studio. I have a question for the studio. I received an Etsy package a couple of weeks ago. Loved the product, but then today checked my mailbox and another one of the same product showed up in my house. So around the room. What would you guys do? I am a little bit stuck, so help.
Speaker 1: She got two items she only oder one from Etsy. Arey familiar with that? I think this is a bit different than Amazon, if I'm being honest. Most Etsy things that I have been because I ordered some like a bus statues for the studio at my house. And how do you go to Etsy that to make them?
Speaker 6: There's a lot of them small businesses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ray was a Etsy had a real career in Etsy for a while. Yeah, so I started, you are and what making what?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I think I've been ruled out. It's my wife now and her friend.
Speaker 8: They're trying to do hats, but they couldn't figure out how to get the print to go on a hat. Apparently it was a lot easier to go on a sweatshirt. So they did it one day for like six hours. Weren't able to get it to work. So right now it's on hold.
Speaker 1: So would you want to steal money from Ray and Bay? Small business? Now? Because it's probably a small business. I'd send it back or send a message to them, hey I just got two of these. If it's Amazon, it's probably well beneficial just to keep it, then to send it back because they have so much going in and they tell you to keep it.
Speaker 4: They say that I've been sent multiple things and reached out and Amazon's like, hey, on, no problem, whereas this disquestion might be like, oh cool, yeah I can. I'll send you a postage. Could you send it back? That'd be great, or to be.
Speaker 1: Nice and or you yeah, but it doesn't matter. I would just inquire if it's a mom and a pop because they need probably the business.
Speaker 2: Or if you don't need to them and give it to someone else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but again I think that they messed and yeah, they didn't mess up. You could just keep it. You could just keep it. But if you're asking what we think you should do, I think what I would do is that's send an email going, hey I got two of these, was an accident. I can send it back. They go from there.
Speaker 2: I'd probably keep both of them, but I would think about emailing.
Speaker 1: I like that, and that makes you one percent better than everybody else who didn't is he being unkind? Is he making fun of me? I kind of enjoyed that. Kind of keep a note everyone now, I kind of enjoyed that one. Here you go, here's a voice my number two.
Speaker 7: Yes, Bobby, my husband has been listening to you for over ten years and his name is Gibber and recently he got to take this to this sports break and he has been on it ever since. It is consumer's life. We know comics, helmet, we own sports memorabilia and carts. So my colt too. If you make a mouse bit for my husband to stop, I find a coffee like walking outside, it's selling pressure.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Gilbert. It's Bobby here.
Speaker 1: I want you to listen closely what I'm having to say because I don't say it often. I don't know if you're watching this clip or if you're listening, whatever the case is. That's when I say, you're awesome. You keep doing you buddy?
Speaker 6: Can he do the breaks while he walks outside?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because she said to make sure he's doing something outside, So I go in the backyard and do it.
Speaker 1: Do you want to see this?
Speaker 2: And he said Gilbert or Gilbert sound like Gilbert?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Signed, all right? Are you sick. You have your normal coffee.
Speaker 4: No, it's my allergies really bad.
Speaker 1: Dan Marino signed. Everybody enjoy it's nice man. No, no, you don't care. We're opening ourday though, probably.
Speaker 6: Early next week, and you're opening what my eBay? Oh you're selling them.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. So you bought something and now you're gonna resell it.
Speaker 1: So it's the whole show that I'm doing about sports. Now I get it, But that's crazy.
Speaker 3: We bought a palette like ten months ago and we still haven't sold the thing.
Speaker 1: Oh that's true. No, yeah, ours goes up and we have more stuff than the palette had in it, honestly, and we took all the pictures. We look. We're good. The only reason we're not Reid, who's part of our show, as Grandma passed away and so he had to go back home, and so I was like, hold off because we would have launched it this week. But I'm doing a show on sports memorabilia and the different different parts of it that I found interesting. And sports breaks is something that I find super interesting because I never heard of them. You go and there's these boxes that are sealed by the company, and people buy the sealed boxes and then you basically like a lottery system, if they draw your number, basically you win what's in the box. And sometimes it's good, sometimes it's terrible. But that's one of the There are other episodes.
Speaker 6: Too, like you get a lot of money doing that.
Speaker 1: They probably do pretty good. Yeah, I mean some of them more than others. But I mean you get a box of what they would call like a gold box, and it's got that's a really expensive one. It's got three items in it. And let's say you get the goal box. You'd have to pay two thousand dollars to get the entire goalbox. If you wanted no lottery, just to open it yourself. They probably pay sixteen hundred bucks and you get it for like nineteen that's pretty good. Well that's what every business profit. Yeah. Yeah, So I now I brought them to work with me. I made seven Bobby Bones and Stanley Funko's, and I'm gonna sign them all and then you're gonna sell them. And then but here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna sell them yes on the eBay, on the shop. So what I said was, I'm doing this experiment, and I spent I spent a ton of money. But I tell you in the show how much money I spent, and I'm seeing if through my quote unquote investing or spending on these breaks, they're definitely different things. If I can actually make money or get back to even, or how much I'm gonna lose or whatever the case is. And through the process you learn about authenticating cards, grading them, memorabilia, what's what's good fake stuff? Once I hit even, right when I hit If I don't, I honestly don't think I'm going to. But if I do happen to hit a profit, I'm gonna split any profit with Saint Jude because we gotta put a lot of work into it. I gotta pay read and we have to do stuff. But I'm gonna split any profit with Saint Jude once we hit even.
Speaker 6: But you're not even sure that that one.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I have no idea what to expect. I literally have no idea, and I could lose a bunch of money. But that's the whole point of the show is to be educated in it. There's a trailer up if you go to my Instagram, mister Bobby Bones, but this Dan Reno Funko is pretty awesome. How much does the sign Dan Reno Funko go for if you search for it signed Dan Marino Funko and then I have seven of mine that I made, I would get three two hundred oh really three hundred bucks? Yeah, yeah, two fifteen.
Speaker 2: Oh. There's one listed for six ninety four dollars used.
Speaker 1: But what's the lower well used means they're just reselling it, it's not from the actual I'd say two fifties about average ninety four bones for yours? Do you have to authenticate those or they've already been authenticated? But I don't open it, and the authentication stickers are always on it where you can do the QR code. It used to be to get a certificate, and there's still certificates in it, but now there's a QR code on everything, so you can hit the QR something I teach in this show.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The authentication is you hit the QR code, It takes you to it tells you if it's authentic or not. But I also have like a pair of Lebron James and a pair of Kevin Durant game you shoes. There's no authentication on them. I want them in a charity thing years ago. So I found an authenticator and I shipped them off to them to see what the process is. And then we heard there was some Oh boy, there's a company, not a company. There are some people that were faking the signatures of them as which is a thing too. So what we're worried is that they're going to come back in authentic. But we hope they're authentic. I believe they're authentic. But if they do, like game warn, Lebron's are going for like five thousand bucks. I mean, yeah, it would be amazing. Game Born Durance thirty four hundred. What do regular shoes signed by well I big person go for zero dollars? Zero sense? But I bought him at a charity event for like ten years ago for like fifteen hundred bucks. So all this it's called I saw the sign. Like I told you about sign stuff a show about Memoryilia not Asa bass. I saw the sign. I saw the sign and it opened up. I saw the sign. Let's do this mineral here, Ray, okay, uh, anyway, Gilbert, you go be you buddy. I don't care if you do all inside, never walk outside.
Speaker 2: Gilbert or Gilbert, I still don't know if it was good.
Speaker 1: It was written in Gilbert. Here is Sammy from Richmond, Virginia.
Speaker 7: Amy said that she went through the driver in range. I was wondering how she did. What percentage of our shots we were playable?
Speaker 1: She went hard. Yesterday I saw the video. She was like, Bobby sucks. He's an idiot. What I know? That's what I felt like. You like, I can do left handed hand right handed? Why did you say that?
Speaker 6: But I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: That's what I felt like you were saying, so weird.
Speaker 6: That's what you read. I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: No, No, Amy posted a video like a real I.
Speaker 6: Think I said I should.
Speaker 4: I forgot I posted and I was like, oh, I forgot to take the guys because they didn't think I could hit it both ways.
Speaker 1: Basically, you're saying, Bobby stupid.
Speaker 6: That's what I said.
Speaker 1: I saw it. Aman. I'd like to say that you are a better writing.
Speaker 6: Oh, but some people are.
Speaker 1: I think she's attached to thinking she could do something left handed, and so she's not going to let that cloud. She's going to make that color judgment.
Speaker 6: There are comments where they say they.
Speaker 1: Think are comments that say a lot that one guy that queen what's her name hang out with us yesterday.
Speaker 6: Okay, whatever, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Buckingham the disappearing princess Kate, Yeah, Fate Kate, fake Kate, because it's like they're messed with the image. Well yeah, but no, she showed up yesterday, Dave. Yeah, she supposedly video and what there's a there's a Kate Middleton professional Kate Milton look alike too, that's out there. They think maybe it could be her, but that whole situation is weird, but I don't. I just don't care about the royal family though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm paying too much attention because it's like, Okay, I.
Speaker 1: Love a good scandal, or I love when people trying to hide something because then I start to care about it. And that's the only reason I care a little bit is because people on TikTok are like, we think she you know, they give all their theories. It's like the theories about the kid here, but this is like real life where somebody died and this one's like their way invested it. Who cares?
Speaker 3: Those TikTok trends are funny, man, Like, now everyone's using the Beyonce song as kind of like the bad like their music. Oh yeah, it's just funny, like just comes out of nowhere about treds in general, trends in general. And then I see one now of the guy, the guy from Stranger Things.
Speaker 1: He's a singer. I don't know. Do you see the clip of from ted Lasso, the quiet coach Beard Beard? And then the team owner who can't sing, she's singing in the show once doing Love Shock Together. Yeah, got me. And then they're saying, it's good amy left handed, right hand or whatever you're gonna do. I encourage you if it's even to be right handed as a left handed person, life is difficult doing active things on the wrong side. And they want he wants to know playable, Like when you get up and you hit ten, well.
Speaker 4: I mean I'm I make contact and hit it. They're all pretty good. I mean sometimes I would swing and miss, but I was taking my eye off the ball. There's so so much. You're like, I'm like, okay, I want to relax and not think. But then I'm like, look at the ball. Have athletic stands lean a little bit forward because I was leaning way back.
Speaker 6: But don't lean too much forward.
Speaker 1: You know, that's golf.
Speaker 6: Don't bend your changes.
Speaker 4: It could be anyth arm, but you can bend that arm. And yeah, I feel like anytime I would try to look up too quickly to like see where the ball's going, that's when I would.
Speaker 2: Not have look up to see a bad shot.
Speaker 1: That's right, Or don't you look up and don't see a shot at all cause you missed it. Because what usually is happening when you look up is your body's coming up too, and so you're a different distance from the ball than you were when you just swum. But nobody's good here, Amy, How how far are you hitting the ball?
Speaker 6: I don't know how to measure that.
Speaker 1: It looks fa they have little markers.
Speaker 6: Oh I did not listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I comment on our videos. Goes, let's go play golf.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, I don't know, let's go to the green. She says, let's go.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm ready to play around, but you might be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe she can go.
Speaker 1: I take my kids to play around. She can go be a funny video segment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, just I gotta I don't know. There's other things to consider. I guess it really doesn't matter when you're at a hole. You just hit it and if I don't go that far, that's okay. She can take me more hits to get it in the hole.
Speaker 6: Sure, I know that.
Speaker 1: That's I mean, we're not good, okay. I mean I played with old people that like beat me and they hit it one hundred yards. It's not about how far you hit it. It's about you need to hit it down there.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I think I'm ready.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm not ready and I play.
Speaker 6: I You know you have good days though out there?
Speaker 1: Right, bad day golfing's better than a good day working. Yeah, what it is? Bad day fish is better than a good day working. Yeah. Yeah, Amy's videos up. Yeah, you have a pretty athletics wing. It is cool.
Speaker 6: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is it just driver? You're hitting? Or hitting other clubs too?
Speaker 6: I only use the one with the big head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, driver? She said literally, she said that Ray is our short king. Don't forget that. Excuse me, Ray is our short king.
Speaker 6: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: He's a short king? He's a short guy. Who's a king? He's short king? How's he a king? He's a freaking king of the short guys? You never heard the term short king? Or Ray is our short King, and so I thought it was funny. Rayed reposted a story about the short King. Does it like a good dunking drink?
Speaker 8: They have a drink now? They said, medium and large people just don't like that. People are all about the short King.
Speaker 1: When you were and you're our short king, why would they not hire you to do dads for it? Don't worry? Are you hit them up? Yeah? Ray are short. There's a story about filters, and you know, you get on Instagram, you do a little filter, you make stuff look good. And I probably would do them if I. I don't even fix typos. So I'm definitely not gonna do a filter, but I probably would if I. I'm not against it. I just don't put enough time into it. But how cosmetic surgeries on those specific things have gone way up on the time, Like when filters came in. The filter changes your face. Yeah, like can eliminate, eliminate acne, you can sharpen you a little bit. You can even go and filter inside of apps as well, like tune as they'd say tune stuff. I thought it just changed like the colors. You thought they put a rainbow behind you? Yeah, sparkles, it does a lot of stuff. Wow, But they can see the difference in people using filters and how it correlates with people actually getting the surgery to kind of want to look like the filters make them look. Yeah, which is which is it makes sense because we're always affected by culture, right, this is a different way. But we've always wanted to get our haircut, like Jennifer Anderson and friends. We've always wanted to be a certain body size, so we do ourselves like whomever. It's just technology is now such a part of our life that that is part of culture. But people are still pursuing what they see in culture as perfection. So I don't I think it's anything where you're like, man, can you believe these times? No, it's generally how times have gone. Culture creates these images that people think are if they meet them, Hello, executive out the door, Yeah you ever talk? Come in? He can't come in. But anyway, that's I hope you don't have surgery for it. People have surgery forever look like people even before filters.
Speaker 4: I mean, maybe they feel a little bit like, hey, this is still me, like with the Filder, because sometimes they take in pictures of a celebrity they want to look like. But maybe you're like, hey, this is actually me, but with a whatever the filter is.
Speaker 1: Oh they're taking a filtered picture. Yeah, chin, look like this doc right, Yeah, Okay, let's see. Is your end box full of unread emails? It's costing you dearly?
Speaker 6: Yes, what's it doing?
Speaker 1: It says if you have over one hundred unread, you'll dine in the next five minutes. Oh no, where did see you? How many do you have right now?
Speaker 6: Unread? Yeah, it's easier to see.
Speaker 1: The little red everybody, everybody look at theirs.
Speaker 4: Okay, emails five thousand, six hundred and sixty two, My god, but like, why I just need to handle that text messages for one hundred and thirty nine.
Speaker 1: Eddie what ay years? That's crazy, dude. You don't want to know. And that's because I started over this year.
Speaker 3: Oh and you still have a bunch of unready Yeah, it's like a five grand it's not five thousand money, Well, it's five thousand, five grand.
Speaker 2: Five.
Speaker 1: That's like Ray saying one point two thousand. You have five thousand read emails? Yeah, dude, I have two, and it's only because I haven't got to them yet. Two unread. Yeah, two thousand, No, two unread emails? What I stay on them? And then in text I have three? Do you not get spam as soon as I get it? As soon as I get it. First of all, I unsubscribe if I get one, they give me the option to unsubscribe it to the top. I unsubscribe. Secondly, if it's spam, I go over and swipe it over and I don't delete it. I put it in more. I put it in junk. So then other that comes from that same source goes right to junk. It's like a It's like you're air tagging to know where it is. Okay, so it's a it's tagging it, knowing where it is, and when it comes in, it sends it to junk. So what's your junk folder. I don't know who cares junk, but I would never open them anyway, like they're not important. Two thousand Okay, oh my, but again I don't know not Okay, I'm saying my junk is mixed in with my regular inbox. But I think that's a part of it though, Like I've taken the time to send junk over there. I should do that because I need to unclutter. To be productive in my mind, I need to prioritize a bit of organization. It is just like I have a list today of things that I need to do. I've made them all out I have. I have fourteen things I need to do today on my list. I've started since this morning, and I have to eliminate all of them every day. It's take a nap on there. No, but I will do that, dude.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you you may sometimes you have.
Speaker 4: To carry them over absolutely absolutely to clear it move.
Speaker 1: I'm always working. I always look at it and work on clearing it. Sometimes I cannot clear it because I don't have the resources, but I don't eliminate it.
Speaker 7: Dang.
Speaker 2: I got eight hundred and twenty one on read text. Wow, but I don't know how I check on my text. I feel.
Speaker 1: I think with texts, it's the group text that really add stuff on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see, I got a big fantasy baseball text. I undid it and let's see now I'm only down to eight nineteen.
Speaker 1: Boy hey small step. Yeah. So yeah, it could cost you dearly because it affects your mental health. People who let emails build up, they use their inbox like a to do list, and they're more likely to forget stuff and let it fall to the wayside, and that can be a problem when it's things that you should be taken care of and then you're overwhelmed, or it's like, hey, you forgot to do this, Now we have to add interest if it's a bill type thing. Of me are self conscious about how their hands smell. I never once I thought about how my hand smell. Do they smell? I mean, I guess I have if like Ei're in something stinky, but I never I'm like, man, want to put my best hand forward.
Speaker 3: Oh the time I am when is when like I get gasoline on my hands and I'm somewhere, I'm like, dude, there's.
Speaker 1: No I smell like gas. But do you like it? No? I hate it.
Speaker 6: Pum gas. You have to spray your hands.
Speaker 1: Say I'm going somewhere, and I'm like, oh, I just got to stop and get gas. And then when I get that, I'm like, oh, man, I know I smell.
Speaker 4: After you've touched the handle of a gas thing. You don't do anything to know your hands.
Speaker 2: Where do I was on the gas station?
Speaker 6: Bathroom sanitizer in your car?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't have that or whenever you go, or you're going go to the bathroom real quick before I turn on your face, or just give DAPs to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 6: I thought it was. I don't know either.
Speaker 4: I have to get a paper towel thing from the window washer section of the gas and put.
Speaker 1: That that's your hand in when that scrubbing thing is.
Speaker 4: To grab the handle, Like, I can't just grab the handle and then go touch my steering wheel and then oh.
Speaker 1: You use the nap the towel to grab the handle. Yes, I only did that during.
Speaker 6: COVID if I sanitized.
Speaker 1: I used to be careful. I used to be much more careful about grabbing stuff. Now I'm just a little more careful about not touching things.
Speaker 6: After I touched off right sting wheel.
Speaker 1: You know, I've thought about it.
Speaker 5: You thought it.
Speaker 3: I've gotten really good at not touching door handles after I wash my hands in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Yeah, so I used the napkin to dry it and then I use that to grab that. You really do that or you think about it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I do? Okay. Chick fil A is launching a spin off pizza restaurant. What Little Blue Menus? What it's called the spin off. It's called Little Blue Menu, a digital only restaurant in College Park, Maryland, and it's basically a test cute.
Speaker 2: Oh, they used to have a Little Blue Menu at the Chick fil A right over here.
Speaker 1: Little Blue Menu serves classic Chick fil A items as well as burgers on your Rings, russel sprouts, cinemon rolls, chicken wings. But the sweek they'll start offering new pizzas, five new pizzas.
Speaker 6: Russels sprowls at Chick fil A.
Speaker 2: No, Little Blue Little Blue Menu is different, Yeah, but it's attached to the Chick fil I mean it was weird.
Speaker 1: It's from Eat This, not that it's a it's a Chick fil A restaurant. It's a spinoff. It's like Joey from Friends and I went Well, Family Matters was from what Full House? No Balki. It was from Stranger Perfect Stranger so perfect Strangers existed. Larry and cousin Balki. Cousin Larry and Balki Balki from Epos and they lived in Chicago and cousin Larry worked at the newspaper and that is where Harry worked at the newspaper. Harriet's husband was the pop Carl and that was and that's kind of what launched t G. I f ish, that's crazy, dude, I learned that here on the show. It had no idea.
Speaker 2: I learned that right now.
Speaker 1: I learned that life maybe hard. Life hard knocks.
Speaker 2: Was my two Dads t G I f or where was that.
Speaker 1: Question? I don't feel like it was. But my two Dads is Paul Riser, which is weird. He's one of the two dads. And she was on Step by Step as the oldest daughter. But that was on t G. If for the reason, I don't think it was because she as part of uh, step by Step could not have been on My two Dads at the same time. It's still by Step was a big part of Family Matters. Mad about You? That one, that's Paul Reser after My two Dads. My two dads had a really good looking out with the long like the beard. I don't know if you ever talk at greg and Vigan. The actress the daughter was Stacy Keenan, but Gregor Vigan, I don't. I guess he never really Paul did. What's so cool about shows now?
Speaker 3: Like you can like those older shows, you can go back and see the first episode ever and it kind of just like starts the whole story, which like a lot of like Full House.
Speaker 1: I just picked it up somewhere in the middle. First episode of Full House did not have Bob Saggett as a dad, A different dad pilot. I need to watch that one.
Speaker 3: It was not Bob Sagett because I saw Who's the Boss the very first episode and he's actually in the neighborhood and he shows up for the first time of the house.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Ye. A woman cleaning out her deceased father's home finds a live grenade pin still in it though right, yeah, it didn't blow up on or anything. They can police armed forces had they got it. EPI. A dude divorces after finding out that none none of their kids are his. How many kids do you? The high profile case has gotten all kinds of attention. It seems that none of the three kids popped out actually his. Oh boy, oh that's tough.
Speaker 2: That's not good.
Speaker 1: I mean the first one though, I want to tell you, the Hays kind of a dumb dumb didn't look like him, so no, no, When it came to the first kid, John Redcorn, he was so excited at the prospect of the father. Did hedn't even bother to really challenge the fact that it was pretty much mathematically impossible because they'd been together but not really a long man. The other kids came as a result of an affair. But he's kind of a dumb dumb at the beginning, So he kind of a dumb dumb dude. But yeah, that's that's the deal. A baby born mid flight scores free flights for years to come. Yeah, the first two years are free because they fly for free. Ninety free flights. Oh good, hmm, yeah, pretty good. Ninety three flights from New York Post. And a paramedic has a heart attack while saving someone from a heart attack. Oh my, A woman has reunited with the emergency responder who collapsed from a heart attack in her living room while treating her for a heart attack. Whoa daisy? Thirty one lost consciousness. A MT named Jeremy got there was timing her chest compressions, and he suddenly felt in excruciating pain. His teammates quickly realized what's happening, and so one started to work on him and the other start working on the other one. What if it's like contagious, That's what I was thinking, like he got it from here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like people say that with hiccups, right, like ooh you hiccup. Yawning, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're yawning. I don't know that it's contagious. I think they say contagious, but that's triggered by an understanding of what's happening with someone else more than it is you getting it back to germ.
Speaker 6: It's like you have to see the y hear the yawn.
Speaker 1: You can touch up gas pop and lick your hand right like you often do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, hey, but there's women too that have periods that live together. It'samons, but that's a different thing where women cycles end up timing. That's not also not something that's contagious. Girls together living in a house, they all have their body cycle.
Speaker 4: Your pheromones start to let's just call it time, pay attention to each other, and then they sink up.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's contagious. Let me say why. I don't think contagious would be the word, because you could be with someone, let's say, for a week, and it doesn't sink. It has to be for a certain amount of time, and with things that are contagious, you can almost you can either get in a second or three seconds or or not at all. So if you have the flu and you're contagious, I'm around you, maybe I don't get flu at all, or maybe I get it like instantly with your spit and it's like, oh, it's it's in me. It's dorm until it comes alive. Where this where these women are in the same if they're only there for a week, they're not going to sync up.
Speaker 4: Pheromones can be used for the opposite sex to or whatever sex. I guess you're attracted to pheromones. No, no, no, but my friend swears that, and and it's she's probably onto something.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I know something ahead.
Speaker 6: She's just like I swear like more guys talk to me.
Speaker 4: She's like when I'm ovulating and I'm at the gym, like guys just come up to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's probably aware that she's ovulating and.
Speaker 4: She's letting off us or she's smoking. She's really pretty, but she wears less clothing. But when she's not ovulating, if she doesn't have that pheromone happening, it's pheromones are just like, think of it, it's like it's our way.
Speaker 1: That's not that pretty. They're not and they're ovulating. They're not. All the dudes aren't going to flock that way. The opposite. Don't want to get her pregncident. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like y'all are like I'm just saying, man, all y'all's bodies are communicating with other someone else. Okay, I wish you could bring an expert on to talk about I just told you.
Speaker 6: That's kind of fascinating.
Speaker 1: But again, what are the experts now?
Speaker 6: A lot?
Speaker 1: Right? They're just like us. They just they're not they're actually scientists and okay, cool. Is there anything else that we want to get to Morgan's episode or her excuse me, her issue of the Nashville Voyager that's about her and her life. Oh yeah, it's up, and so lunch Walk is gonna read it on the air right tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Do you already read it? No, I'll read it today, I'll check it out.
Speaker 1: No, no, don't read it at all. We want to live, rip and read and if you mess up, that's okay, but we want the lot. We want your your reaction. Your's a reaction emotional with how does it make you feel proud of her? You know, I don't know. But we'll do that tomorrow on the show where you will read this article because she has an article that's about her and her life and her career. Okay, so I'll do that tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Sometimes y'all will produce a fresh male sweat that's attractive to females since here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if we're good looking or rich, it's a lot more active, right.
Speaker 6: Okay, but you said to say women are into more than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if it's just a sweat, you think somebody's gonna be attracted into more than that. They got to get past the sweat and know the person.
Speaker 6: But this is the thing, like, it's all not no one's thinking of. It's like practice.
Speaker 1: I sweat a lot to add a little bit of money, you know what I mean. Going out to me, they're like, oh, man, your sweat is so hot, you little twenty two year old stick with a huge head and poor That never happened, Man, I sweat in all time too. Nothing no, as I said, at all, I'm just saying that's kind of bull crap. All right. See if there's anything else, did you watch Oppenheimer and I know you said you were going to. Did you watch it? Did?
Speaker 6: It's really good? I liked it a lot, like a lot, a lot. I maybe even want to watch it again because it's very confusing.
Speaker 1: What then, how did you like it a lot?
Speaker 6: Because I thought it was entertaining.
Speaker 4: The confusing part is the way it would like bounce around in some of the history.
Speaker 6: I just didn't know.
Speaker 1: Because I didn't like it a lot. Oh, I liked it because I hate it. I don't like the history part of it. But as a movie, I thought it was fine.
Speaker 6: It kept me on my toes.
Speaker 1: But you said you were confused.
Speaker 6: Whole I didn't say the whole time?
Speaker 1: What was going to happen? You feel like if you say you like it? They were like, dang, No.
Speaker 6: I thought you honestly really liked it.
Speaker 1: I liked it. He said it was fine.
Speaker 6: I liked it, Okay.
Speaker 4: I didn't think I was saying anything. I only just said I thought it was really good. I may even watch it again if I didn't like understand it. But I wouldn't watch it again if I didn't like it.
Speaker 1: Google googling you we watched that movie Anatomia Fall Have we talked about that on this did you that what Brad Pitt? Nope, it is I talked about it maybe on a podcast or something. Yeah, anatomy of fall this movie, Mike. It was in French. Oh is the Best Picture nominee? Good? Caitlin really liked it, but she really liked it like I like often, but she understood it. Is it different? Okay? Well, are you going to watch it? Are you going to watch again? Just to understand that. I want to watch it about subtitles this time?
Speaker 6: All right? I take responsibility.
Speaker 1: But I watched it without subtitles, and I'd be like, I don't understand it, but I liked it.
Speaker 6: Okay, I get it.
Speaker 1: We're giving you a hard time, Amy, Yeah, I see that. Yeah, that's what we do here.
Speaker 6: I think that it's really good.
Speaker 4: I understood most of it, but there were some things where I had to pause and rewind or I'm like, you know, I'm so interested in that this is good to me that I could see myself rewatching it.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: I liked it because I felt like I was learning. But I think if it were just a fictional movie built the exact same way, I wouldn't have.
Speaker 6: Been into it because like knowing that all this happened, I think.
Speaker 1: That was the entertainment to me. Yeah, it was pretty good, but it was also I felt like I was learning where if it was like, this is a fictional story and it's boring his crowd, I don't. But also I was so hyped. It was hard. It was going to be hard to live up to the expectation. Anatomy of a Fall Kaitlyn really liked, and I thought it was pretty old. I thought it was pretty okay to almost it was decent. And her son is blind, their son, and he's like the only witness around a murder. He's blind. It's right, it's tough, and well, yeah that's the movie.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: So actually, when you witness something, you saw something. But if you're a witness, yeah you could hear. They call witnesses that don't actually say it, but to hear things. Yeah, hey, don't be dense. But usually like in court, they're like, all right, the witness, come on, you see the witnesses the person who came in. No, no, it's they used one of your senses. But waitness is sometimes just.
Speaker 6: Hear things, and if they don't do they're hearing the name.
Speaker 1: Waitness is their name?
Speaker 3: Like, let's bring in the witness, okay, okay, just saying usually if it's followed by what did you see?
Speaker 1: But no, not always like what did you the questions like you heard a gunshot but you don't see anything, but that's tough. I heard a gunshot. I don't know where it was coming from that way, but but did you hear a gun shot? Because this person saying there wasn't a gunshot at all, that's true.
Speaker 2: So a witness, Oh yeah, what times you hear that gunshot? Nine thirty two? They said it was silent?
Speaker 1: So witness can just be someone who provides information about an event in a case. And this kid is blind, but he's the only what you guys, I'm gonna say the hearness, bringing, the heariness, bringing, the bringing the expert. Here is that movie with Emma Stone? Is that good?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: Mike? Yeah? Poor things? What did oh? Is that the one that Natomie? Ifall get on the review? Oh I got really I rating it's like a ninety six percent. I wouldn't give it that. I'd give like a eighty four. What'd you give it? I gave it like a two point five seventy five. Yeah, like you see, uh and it's in French, but like Mike said, it's probably thirty five percent English. Yeah, she speaks a lot of English, the main character. Yeah, and then even her husband speaks English at times because he's like, we're speaking stupid English. We're in France. But yeah, it's okay. I feel like I could say, yeah, I loved it, and then I would I don't know, i'd be I'd be what I call an oppenheimer. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Some people diact like they like it, you know, Okay, Okay, Okay, see here, you're you're a witness. Okay, you're that's you're seeing an eyewitness eyewitness because a witness ye or hears what does it say?
Speaker 6: It says? Witnesses are not limited to eyewitnesses.
Speaker 4: You may have you may have seen or heard the crime happen, or you may know something about it because maybe.
Speaker 1: You didn't even I think they're the only ones who challenge that. Nobody was challenging that. You're smart.
Speaker 3: Thank you for clarifying that, because we already clarified, say witness, and you thought.
Speaker 6: Serious if they didn't know. What I was curious about is if there was like a he.
Speaker 2: Did you witness a crime? He did you witness a crime? Yes? No, you heard it. If you witness it, you saw it.
Speaker 1: So no, no if you are or like I know, but I'm saying, like somebody that witnesses to somebody actually speaks the message, they don't see them.
Speaker 7: You may.
Speaker 1: I used to go to I used to go to the mall witness to folks all the time. Do you know you lorn and say Jesus Christ? Like I would do that.
Speaker 5: Oh that kind of witness, right, But I'm saying the commission needs a lot one as the mall.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of trip to the mall.
Speaker 6: But yeah, yeah, yeah, evangelizing.
Speaker 1: No, but to witness this, oh my god, it doesn't matter. You were Jehovah's witness to have knowledge. No, it was a a Jovah witness. Jeovah's witness to know something. To have knowledge would be to wit, to be witness like I would, we would. Did you witness to anyone today? I did. I was at the moment for an hour and talk to a few people and I led with, hey, do you know your Lord and save Jesus Christ. And if they were like I do, like talk about it or I don't. Then we got that would be also witnessing. I've never heard that.
Speaker 6: You never witnessed to like a family member talk to.
Speaker 1: Him about God Jesus. Yeah, I have. But you can witness to anything. It's just generally associated with witnessing in the Christian world because you've witnessed someone witness about sports. Yes, I can witness to you. I have knowledge of it, and I'm going to pass along that knowledge and hopefully enriching your life in a way. We learned something new today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, that's true. Something new?
Speaker 1: Ray, How long is this in let's see forty three? Cool? What Amy? What you say? Stay it out loud?
Speaker 2: If you're so brave speaking, I am brave. I'm brave.
Speaker 1: She's working herself up. All right, go ahead, brave.
Speaker 6: He said, So I was making a joke. You said, how long is this? Isn't like too long.
Speaker 2: We're not in a bad way, but just let's shut it down.
Speaker 1: Beyonce wants to go all right, we're done. She got to get back to Oppenheimer. We're just watching it again. She gotta go watch all the time we're debate. We're gonna let Amy go back to Oppenheimer. She wants to understand it this time. Yeah, yeah, this time. She's gonna watch it in French. Okay, we're gonna go. Thank you all for being here.
Speaker 2: Are we really going? Hey, tomorrow we.
Speaker 1: Got winding this Yeah, tomorrow birthday, we get it. No, No, we got to wrap it up. March Madness. What like early when tomorrow March Manness starts?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: I thought there was when Ed was maybe going to go do his searching.
Speaker 1: No, I can't his games all day. I can't do it tomorrow. But you want to. I want that. Maybe I'll go. Maybe I'll go right now after this. You want to go? No, I will you know what? I'll go by today? What do you mean you'll go by? I want to go by the spot. I still haven't seen it with my eyes. I've seen it on Google. Man, I'm gonna drive by this by helping anything. You're just cluttering the scene. Why, no, I'll do I'll do a video to kind of show what everybody can see it already. You're just in the way. What you saying, Mike? I want a witness in my eyes. All right, Thank you guys. We'll see tomorrow.