Speaker 1: Showing up next our final news round up and Information Overload Hour.
Speaker 2: A news round Up, Information Overload Hour. Here's our toll free telephone numbers eight hundred and nine to foot one Sean if you want to join us this Friday, only eighteen days until election day. Early voting going on now in states all across the country. If you haven't registered and want to register, we have details about every state. We have when early voting starts and when it stops. As a public service, it's all on Hannity dot com. We have the Kamala files. Kamala in her own words. We have the walls files, Walls in his own words, in other words, information that the media mob, state run media mob will never give you. I must confess this was not my idea. It was my radio staff's idea, and they came up with it and ran it by me, and I said, this is awesome. I love it. And it is basically taking Brett Behar's interview with Kamala Harris and what she is saying now versus what she has said then, and we'll go through topic by topic by topic, because it is the it was the biggest most epic failm Let's start with Kamala with Brett Baer saying that she has no pride and has always said we have a broken immigration system, when she has been saying just the opposite. Listen to what she said to Brett.
Speaker 3: During that time.
Speaker 2: You said repeatedly that the border was secure.
Speaker 4: When in your mind did it start becoming a crisis.
Speaker 5: We've had a broken immigration system transcending by the way Donald Trump's administration even before.
Speaker 6: Let's all be honest about that.
Speaker 5: I have no pride in saying that this is a perfect immigration system.
Speaker 2: Now that's interesting, she says that because we've been playing on a regular basis her telling Chucky Todd that the border is secure. She did it for three long years. And then she also has said trashing the border wall is a vanity project, and now all of a sudden she's open to a border wall. It wasn't of the then part of this question.
Speaker 5: This issue is about a vanity project for this president, right, and it is a problem of his own making for the commander in chief to suggest that we have to build a wall across our southern border because there are terrorists who are trying to invade the country.
Speaker 6: It couldn't be farther from the truth.
Speaker 3: Would you call the border secure?
Speaker 5: I think that there is no question that we have to do with the president, and I asked Congress to do the first request. We may pass a bill to create a pathway to citizenship.
Speaker 6: The border is secure.
Speaker 2: If the border was secure for three years. Now, why all of a sudden is it Donald Trump's fall on the issue full of ICE and border patrol aids. You know what she's saying now is they are frustrated and they want support. Now, keep in mind, the Border Patrol Union just endorsed Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: You frequently talked to the Border Patrol Union for support of that bipartison bill, and they did. They supported it, But they also just endorsed Donald Trump and said, you've been quote a failure with border security.
Speaker 3: Why do you think they said that.
Speaker 5: I think they're frustrated, and I get it. They want support. These guys down at the border, these men and women, they're working hard, they're working around the clock.
Speaker 6: I get it.
Speaker 2: Well, back then, she was talking about defunding, dismantling, and reimagining ICE. She said this in a Senate hearing and on NBC News, telling Casey Hunt, we've got to re examine ICE in its role.
Speaker 5: A lot of the signs that the rally you just held were people standing there saying abolish Ice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, is that a position that you agree with? Listen?
Speaker 5: I think there's no question we've got to critically re examine ICE and its role and the way that it is being administered and the work it is doing. And we need to probably think about starting from scratch because there's a lot that is wrong with the way that is conducting itself and we need to deal with that.
Speaker 7: The clan was what we would call today a domestic terrorist group.
Speaker 6: Why why would we call them domestic terrorist group?
Speaker 7: Because they tried to use fear and forced to change political environment?
Speaker 6: And what was the motivation for the use of.
Speaker 7: Fear and forces based on race and ethnicity?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Are you aware of the perception of many about how the power and the discretion and ICE is being used to enforce the laws and do you see any parallels.
Speaker 7: I do not see any parallels between I'm talking about and agents.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about perception.
Speaker 7: I do not see a parallel between what is constitutionally mandated as it relates to enforcing the law.
Speaker 6: You aware that there's a perception we know. Are you aware that there's.
Speaker 7: A perception ICE in the same category as the KKK.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're asking me now? For example, when asked if you'll give free and all of these free things in a path to citizenship or amnesty as we call it, is what she's saying now.
Speaker 4: When it comes to immigration, you supported allowing immigrants in the country illegally to apply for driver's license, to qualify for free tuition at universities, to be enrolled in free healthcare.
Speaker 3: Do you still support those things?
Speaker 5: Listen, that was five years ago, and I'm very clear that I will follow the law. I have make that statement over and over again, Vice President of the United States.
Speaker 6: That's exactly what I've done. Not to mention before you.
Speaker 4: If that's the case, you chose a running mate, Tim Walls, governor of Minnesota, who signed those very things into state law.
Speaker 6: So do you support that?
Speaker 5: We are very clear, and I am very clear, as is Tim Walls, that we must support and enforce federal law, and that is exactly what we will do.
Speaker 2: Okay, But that's the opposite of what she has said her entire career, because she has said she said this to Jake Tapper that she will give free health care Medicare for all, and it will cover illegal immigrants. And listen.
Speaker 8: The bill also says, quote, every individual who is a resident of the United States is entitled to benefits for healthcare services under this act. Not every individual who's a citizen, but every individual who's a resident. So you support giving universal healthcare and medicare for all to people who are in this country illegally.
Speaker 6: Let me just be very clear about this.
Speaker 5: I am opposed to any policy that would deny in our country any human being from access to public safety, public education, or public health.
Speaker 6: Period.
Speaker 2: So amazing when all of a sudden she's the presumptive nominee, boy, things change and change rather dramatically, you know. During the Democratic debate. Let's go back to that. This is twenty nineteen where she opposed the Obama administration deporting any illegals, deporting any of them.
Speaker 4: And someone is here without documents and that is their only offense.
Speaker 3: Is that person to be deported?
Speaker 5: I will say no, absolutely not. They should not be deported. As Attorney General and the chief law officer of the State of California, I issued a directive to the sheriffs of my state that they did not have to comply with detainers and instead should make decisions based on the best interest of public safety of their community.
Speaker 2: And then, of course on the view, also saying she supports the criminalizing illegal border crossings, the exact opposite of what she wants you to know before you vote, either early or in eighteen days clash.
Speaker 4: I'd assorted me though, because I find a confusing.
Speaker 7: I believe that someone crosses over the border, it's illegally, it is illegal, and you would decriminalize it.
Speaker 5: I would not make it a crime punishable by jail. It should be a civil enforcement issue, but not a criminal enforcement.
Speaker 2: This isn't even an election year conversion. This is this is like invasion of the body snatchers, like the real well, the real Kamala one day, please stand up. Pretty unbelievable. Now if we go back to what she's saying now, oh, I'd never call the American people stupid. This is what she said to Bredbaer.
Speaker 4: Why if he's as bad as you say that half of this country is now supporting this person who could be the forty seventh president of the United States.
Speaker 2: Why is that happening?
Speaker 5: This is an election for president of the United States. It's not supposed to be easy. I know, but it's not supposed to be It is not supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Sure, misgott, I'm stupid.
Speaker 6: I would never say that about the American people.
Speaker 2: That's what she's saying now. In the meantime, I think we're the only show that keeps playing her in her own words, saying, if you're eighteen to twenty four year olds, you're stupid, and that's why we put you in dormitories with resident assistance.
Speaker 5: What's the other thing we know about this population? And it's a specific phase of life. Remember, age is more than a chronological fact. What else do we know about this population eighteenth through twenty four?
Speaker 6: They are stupid, that is why we put.
Speaker 5: Them in dormitories and they have a resident assistant.
Speaker 6: They make really bad decisions.
Speaker 2: Uh. Then we had Kamala with Brett Baer claiming that Donald Trump says saying he will prosecute and use the military against the American people.
Speaker 5: That he has talked about turning the American military on the American people. He has talked about going after people who are engaged in a peaceful protest. He has talked about locking people up because they disagree with him. This is a democracy and an inner democracy. The president of the United States in the United.
Speaker 6: States of America should be willing to be.
Speaker 5: Able to handle criticism without saying he'd lock people up for doing it.
Speaker 2: But if you go back in time, wasn't that long ago Kamala Harris was bragging about her power as a prosecutor. She's standing right next to good old Gavenowssom and with the swipe of my pen, I can charge you with a crime. And also saying that the DOJ would have no choice but to prosecute Trump after he leaves office. That sounds like he supports weaponization.
Speaker 5: You know, the power I have as a prosecutor is that, with the swipe of my pen, I can charge someone with a misdemeanor, the lowest level offense possible. And by virtue of that swipe of my pen, you will have to go to a courthouse and stand in line. You will have to come out of pocket and hire an attorney. You may get arrested for a few hours. You will be embarrassed in your community, you will miss time from all because with the swipe of my pen, I have charged you with a crime.
Speaker 6: Which I make choose to dismiss.
Speaker 9: Two weeks later, as Robert Muller said, there's that current DJ policy that you can't charge us at president. You have been very clear that you want impeachment proceedings to begin if you become president. If he was never impeached, would you want the Department of Justice, now that he's no longer sitting president, to go forward with those obstruction of justice charges.
Speaker 6: I believe that they would have no choice and that they should. Yes.
Speaker 2: Now back to the interview with Brett for a second. She defends Biden as being fit and stable for the job. Okay, everybody in the country knows this is a flat out lie. Had lunch with them, met with him once a week, was with him throughout the whole four years. Last person in the room is what she's saying. Now, let me ask you this.
Speaker 4: To many interviewers that Joe Biden was on his game, that ran around circles on his staff, when did you first notice that President Biden's mental faculties appeared diminished?
Speaker 5: Joe Biden, I have watched from the Oval office to the situation room, and he has the judgment and the experiment and experience to do exactly what he has done and making very important decisions on behalf of the American people.
Speaker 2: Anyway, after Biden's disastrous debate of performance, which I think we were in the forefront of pointing out before anybody else, making sure.
Speaker 10: That we're able to make every single solitary person eligible for what I've been able to do with the COVIDU, me with dealing with everything we have to do with.
Speaker 2: Look, he finally beat Medicare. Yeah, I'd say anybody with eyes to see and ears to hear knows that Joe does not have his full faculties together. If you go to what she's saying and claiming on the subject of Iran, what she said to Brett Bear, I'm offering something different than Trump. Yeah, he made the Iranian Mullows rich again so they can fight their proxy war, and that's why things have escalated so dramatically in the Middle East. That's that's what that's reading between the lines. But this is what she said to Brett and on.
Speaker 5: The subject of Iran, I am offering what should be an important contrast that is presented for folks to make a decision.
Speaker 4: We look at what the administration did and say and think differently.
Speaker 2: Remember before that she did give Iran a warning, don't.
Speaker 3: As President Biden said, just.
Speaker 6: Don't exactly one word, pretty.
Speaker 2: Straightforward one issue I wish and and Brett did not have time. I mean they sand bagged him on the time issue big time. But she was saying, we should have the courage to never say the words radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien. Here's what she said, then, the courage to.
Speaker 11: Object when they use that term radical Islamic terrorism. Tell me the craziest.
Speaker 3: Victims of terror also have the.
Speaker 11: First trigent that journey lagel alien, the worst of crinal behavior, I have seen the worst of crime, and undocument immigrants is not a drone.
Speaker 2: Well, then, who attacked us on nine to eleven oh one? Who attacked Israel October seventh, twenty twenty three. I mean, so that's basically Kamala then what she said to Brett Baer versus what Kamala said all throughout her career. And I remind you that none of these changes occurred until, of course, she became the presumptive nominee. And she hasn't even had the answer for it. He just has had anonymous aids going out in defense of her.
Speaker 3: Love me, stories of the his solutions to help move America forwards. This is a Sean Hannity.
Speaker 2: Show twenty five to the top of the hour of this Friday, eighteen days till election Day. Don't forget as a public service we have on hannity dot Com if you want to register to vote in your state, your commonwealth when early voting starts and stops. And also as a public service, well Kamala and Tim Walls in their own words that the media mob will never play. You can get the Kamala files the Walls files again, all as a public service. You know, it's a little over a year now, and we are waiting Israel's response to the two hundred ballistic missiles. But a year ago in Israel they had the worst terror attack in their history. They lost the equivalent of forty thousand Americans in a day. And look how many were taken hostage. You had murder, you had rape, you had kidnapping, you had torture, you have beheading, and then now fighting forefront war and it is impacting the people of Israel a massive way. So many people have had to leave their homes. They're looking for food, water, shelter medicine. And that's where our friends at the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews come in. They've been on the ground since day one and they are doing incredible work to help out people and need every day, and we have tens of thousands of Israeli citizens that need our help. Whatever you can offer, whatever you can support, that money is going to be used immediately to provide bare necessities to these families and just frankly, to simply help them survive. And right now, if you donate today, thanks to a generous IFCJ supporter, your gift will be matched and that means it doubles an impact. Anyway, let everybody know you have moral clarity, you stand with Israel against their battle against radical Islamic terrorism, that you're not a fair weather friend like Joe and Kamala. Anyway, whatever you can donate, it's going to be matched. It'll double the impact. Cal Tolfree. It's eight eight eight four eight eight I f c J eight eight eight four eight eight I f CJ online is one word support I f CJ dot org. That support I f CJ dot org. Two day. You know, I thought it was it was such a bad week for Kamala Harris. There's a Disaster's interview with Brett Bair, a disaster as we just went through, and then she made the mistake, and I just I can't even fathom why, except you know, all for speculation. I don't think Kamala is capable of pulling off with Donald Trump pulled off last night. Now, Uh, you had this comedian and we ran all of it on. It was so good last I was so funny. Jim Gaffigan. I had no idea he plays Tim Walls on Saturday Night Live. So funny, I mean, and he just tore into Kamala but not being at the Al Smith dinner. There's only one other occasion. It was the seventy ninth incident. Seventy nine. I get a guess event where you have, you know, you put aside part of some politics and you make you know, friendly jabs for good causes for kids and schools and stuff like that, great great group, and Cardinal Dolan is there, and New York Society is there. I don't even think would I be noticed if I walked in that room? Linda? What do you think?
Speaker 6: I think?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: I bet what percentage wouldn't like me, let's start with that percentage.
Speaker 12: Well, I mean it's it's exactly that room. It's fifty percent. But the fifty percent that would.
Speaker 2: Act like that, it's knew you walk to use your words. So probably see.
Speaker 12: Donald Trump walked into a Bronx, you know, barbershop last night. There's people hanging Trump signs from you know, their apartments all throughout the city. I mean, things are changing. You know, the city's a hot mess. Hulkal and Adams have really screwed it up. It's sanctuary city policies. They're pissing people off. I'm not sure if New York is as hard left as you think.
Speaker 2: We'll see on election day. It's hard left and anybody so many of these people that were even there, they're not even from New York anymore. They all left. A lot of people don't know that far. But anyway, I so Gaffigan was so good, and I knew Donald Trump was going to get up, but I didn't know there was going to be this cringe video of Kamala. It was so bad, and I had friends of mine that were in the room that said, nobody laughed. It wasn't funny. It was awful. And anyway. So then Trump got up and I just he just killed it. So rather than play, the whole thing went on about thirty minutes. I thought I'd played some of the best jokes that he put together. It was hilarious, and he did win the room over with these jokes.
Speaker 3: Listen, Adams, good luck with everything. They went after you. They went after your mayor. Ah, boy, I do that.
Speaker 1: Nine and a half months ago, I said, And he just said something about it about the administration.
Speaker 3: He's going to be indicted any moment.
Speaker 1: And guess what happened. But you're gonna win. I think you're gonna win. I know you're gonna win. So good luck, good luck. I don't like what they do. I don't like what they do. It's a true pleasure to be with you this evening. You have amazing pleasure, and these days it's really a pleasure anywhere in New York without a subpoena.
Speaker 3: For my appearance anytime I don't get a subpoena. I'm very happy they've gone after me, mister mayor. Your peanuts compared to what they've done to me.
Speaker 1: And you're gonna be okay. God, I wasn't gonna miss this thing, you know. Matter, I didn't care. I wasn't going to miss it. But that's true. Walter mondel forty nine and one. He was expected to do well, then it didn't work out.
Speaker 3: It shows you there is a god.
Speaker 1: I mean, for those people that are questioning, I understand the real reason that she's not here.
Speaker 3: She's hunting with.
Speaker 1: Her running mates, spending a lot of time haunting.
Speaker 3: In any event, it's a weird, weird, weird, weird, you know the word weird.
Speaker 1: And a great New York tradition has been born seventy nine years ago.
Speaker 3: It was born seventy nine years ago.
Speaker 1: And there are some people that were here for almost that length.
Speaker 3: I know many of them. And it's not a pretty picture, not a pretty picture.
Speaker 1: The two candidates for president are supposed to exchange good natured barbs, and you know, we get.
Speaker 3: Along very well.
Speaker 1: I didn't like Biden very much, and now I like him quite a bit, you know, And now I say that she's much worse than him. He was a much better candidate than her, actually, and when we hopefully win disposed of her, I like her a lot.
Speaker 3: But right now I can't stand. There's true.
Speaker 1: I can't stand, We're going to bail out the looters and writers in Minneapolis, and she would have been here.
Speaker 3: Guaranteed. She would have been here.
Speaker 1: Guaranteed she would have been okay.
Speaker 3: She would have been okay with that.
Speaker 1: But I know this isn't my normal crowd tonight, because it just isn't.
Speaker 3: It's not my normal crowd. Believe me.
Speaker 1: My normal crowd is younger, has a lot more energy.
Speaker 3: But you have certain advantages too.
Speaker 1: Like cash, lots of cash. But many of you are Manhattan liberals from the media and the Democrat Party. I always say the Democrat. You know, Chuck doesn't like that. He likes Democratic and it sounds much more beautiful.
Speaker 3: The Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: I always say the Democrat Party because it sounds worse. That is true, he likes Democratic. Why don't they just change the name this way? What you know it is Democrat? But I must say I was shocked when I heard that Kamala was skipping the Al Smith inner. I'd really hope that she would come because we can't get.
Speaker 3: Enough of hearing her beautiful laugh. She laughs like crazy.
Speaker 1: We would recognize at any place in this room, and all polls are indicating I'm leading big with the Catholic.
Speaker 3: Vote as I should be. As I should be.
Speaker 1: But I don't think Kamala has given up yet.
Speaker 3: She hasn't.
Speaker 1: Instead of attending tonight, she's in Michigan receiving communion from Gretchen Whitmer.
Speaker 3: That's not a pretty sight.
Speaker 1: But Catholics, please don't be too insulted by Model's absence. If the Democrats, he says, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: I appreciate the.
Speaker 1: Democrats really wanted to have someone not be with us this evening. They would have just sent Joe Biden. You know he's having second thoughts, you know that, right, he's having He wants to come back. If she does any worse than the polls, they're going to bring him back again.
Speaker 3: I think, Chuck, he's going to do it. He's the one that got him out. That's the guy, much more so than crazy Nancy.
Speaker 1: I will tell you because I know him, he did it.
Speaker 3: Joe has almost disappeared from view.
Speaker 1: The only way he could be seen lessons if he had a show on CNN. They had nothing. They've got nothing. Fake news, right, fake Chuck Schumer is here looking very glum.
Speaker 3: He looks to dumb me. It looks to them.
Speaker 1: But look on the bright shot show, considering how woke your party has become. If Kamala loses, used to have a chance to become the first woman president.
Speaker 3: And I actually said, do you mind if I do that? He said, now, you got to do what you gotta do. He's a pro, he's a profession No, he's a good man. Actually, I hate to say it.
Speaker 1: Don't ever use it against me, please, I'll say this dinner was really set me back when I say, but I've known him a long time. There's a group called white Dudes for Harris. Have you seen this White dude for Harris? Anybody know? Are some of you hear white Dudes? It doesn't sound like going. But I'm not worried about them at all because their wives and their wives lovers are all.
Speaker 3: Voting for me. Every one of those people in not.
Speaker 1: And as you may have seen, Kamala did an interview on Fox News yesterday.
Speaker 3: It went so poorly for.
Speaker 1: Her that the Democrats have been forced to install another one hundred drop boxes throughout the city. And the upside really is Kamala now sees the benefit of deportation.
Speaker 3: She wants to deport people.
Speaker 1: She's vicious, She wants to deport people, and she wants to start by deporting Brett Baar Fox.
Speaker 3: It's an interesting interview last night.
Speaker 1: A major issue in this race is childcare, and Kamala has put forward a concept of a plan.
Speaker 3: A lot of people don't like it. The only piece of advice I.
Speaker 1: Would have for her and the event that she wins, would be not to let her husband Doug anywhere near the natties.
Speaker 3: Just keep them away. That's a nasty one. That's nasty.
Speaker 1: I tell these idiots that gave me this stuff, that's too tough. But unfortunately Governor Wats is in here himself.
Speaker 3: But don't worry, he'll say that he was. He's going to say he was.
Speaker 1: I used to think that Democrats were crazy for saying that men have periods, but then I met Tim Walls.
Speaker 3: The stupid show. The view is.
Speaker 1: So bad now that the other day I was watching it and thinking to myself, you know what they really need to bring Rosie o'donnald back.
Speaker 3: That show is bad. Those people are bad.
Speaker 1: I know every one of them, and they are bad news, I want to tell you.
Speaker 3: And it doesn't do very well either. I always like to say, you know, ratings are very important. When they don't do well, it doesn't do very well.
Speaker 1: As I look around the daist, I see all of the usual suspects, for instance, Mary Adams.
Speaker 3: I'd like to poke some fun at Eric, but I'm going to be nice. I just want to be nice because I know what.
Speaker 1: It's like to be persecuted by the DOJ for speaking out against open borders.
Speaker 3: We were good at Eric. I was persecuted, and so you.
Speaker 1: Eric. Tamyra's dietary restrictions are well known. But I've got to say, I've never met a person who's a vagan who liked Turkey so much.
Speaker 3: There's something about him with Turkey.
Speaker 1: I just found that out today, and I haven't.
Speaker 3: Been in New York that much. I don't let it. You're gonna win. Eric. We have another former New York City mayor.
Speaker 1: With us, frankly, easily the worst in our history. And it's not Michael that I can tell you. I'm surprised that Bill de Blasia was actually able to make it tonight. To be honest, he was a terrible man. I don't give it if this is comedy, and he was a terrible man. He did a horrible He did a horrible job.
Speaker 3: That's not comedy, by the way, that's fact.
Speaker 1: But unlike the rest of New York, at least Bill doesn't have to worry about the criminals they big.
Speaker 3: He let them get away with a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, I'd better wrap up because Mayor Adams told me earlier that I needed to make this one very quick. Especially the city has reserved this room for a large group of illegal aliens coming in from Texas. That's right, They've reserved many rooms, many rooms, a lot of rooms, too many rooms.
Speaker 2: All right. That was Donald Trump at the House Smith dinner. I mean that that stuff is priceless. I loved every minute of it. And you know, one of the things I think it gave him an opportunity to do is show, you know, this phony caricature that people painting of him is just phony and false, and it's it's just what it is.
Speaker 3: Is.
Speaker 2: You know, years of being smeared and slandered and besmirched and attacked pretty unbelievable. That's gonna wrap things up for today. Man, I can't believe these weeks are flying by. We got a great Hannity tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Lawrence Jones went out with Donald Trump yesterday and went to a barber shop and they had a conversation, and I talked to LJ about it. It's like, yeah, let me tell you what happened, and it was actually it sounds amazing. We're gonna show you some of that tape and we'll get reaction from him, Kevin O'Leary, who I think a lot of is gonna be with us, the Great Jimmy Fayla, Greg Jarret Leo, two point Oterrell, Senator Lindsay Graham at your DVR nine Eastern Tonight, Hannity on Fox. We'll see you then back here on Monday. With only fifteen days to election day, and in many states you can vote early. Go to Hannity dot com for details. As a public service, have a great weekend, See you Monday. Thank you for making the show possible.