Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong is Joe Getty Armstrong and Jetty and now he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 1: It is not a criminal violation to enter the country illegally.
Speaker 2: It's not a criminal.
Speaker 1: It's crime.
Speaker 2: It's not a crime.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're still gonna heave you out, all right, to obey immigration law or leave.
Speaker 2: That's wack adoodle.
Speaker 3: Congresswoman Jasmine Crockett America hating communist, and I'm not trying to be funny.
Speaker 2: I think she's all of those things.
Speaker 1: I thought I had found the miracle cure for my sleep problems. Then the underbelly. We'll get to that coming up a little bit later.
Speaker 3: Oh and speaking of similar things, fellas you attempted to do, click on the website and get yourself some pro pichia. I think it is for your hair loss, and don't do it until you've listened to this hour of the Armstrong Untgetti Show.
Speaker 2: Unless you want to be blind.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's a factor here anyway. I was gonna leave it mysterious and you ruined it. So what's the current state of the Democratic Party somewhere between a poop show and a dumpster firecrat would seem crap crap, there you go, Ram Emmanuel.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: Democrats are in deep, deep trouble, according to their own internal polling. Politico's Elena schneider I was writing about the Democratic numbers on Tuesday, quote, the Democratic Party's brand is in rough shape in the congressional battlegrounds. Nearly two months into the second Donald Trump administration, A majority of voters in battleground house districts still believe Democrats in Congress quote are more focused on helping other people than people like me. According to an internal poll long Independence, just twenty seven believe Democrats are focused on helping them, compared with fifty five percent. Friends, that's more than double who say they're focused on the other people, not people like me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, although when it comes to election time, you just have to be the smartest horse or the tallest little person.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, with the Republican Party b by then well.
Speaker 3: And will the Republican Party manage not to nominate jackasses? Ironically elephant jackasses. Democrat polster Molly Murphy is quoted in the Political Pieces saying while voters were somewhat critical of Trump in some spots. The Democrats have serious damage to fix with their own brand before voters trust them in government again, said prominent democrat. The Democratic brand is still not where it needs to be in terms of core trust and understanding people's challenges. Other numbers in the poll are even worse for Democrats. A majority fifty six percent of those surveys said Democrats are not looking out for work class people are not. Forty two percent say they shared values with Democrats. Just thirty nine percent said Democrats value work, and just forty four percent said Democrats even respect work. Thirty nine percent said Democrats have the right priorities as a party, So that's not great.
Speaker 2: Don't respect work? Wow, you don't want that brand. Gosh.
Speaker 3: And in a completely wildly unrelated story, hundreds of protesters, many of them in drag, descended on the Kennedy Center on Saturday as part of a rally in March for Drag. Was the latest in a serious protests in response to President Trump's ban on Kennedy Center drag productions, said drag artist Tara Hoot. This president is demonizing a marginalized community in order to control the arts in America.
Speaker 2: It's shameful, immoral and weak. Keep going with that.
Speaker 3: Good Luckily, all right, I'm looking at a picture of this freak wow and f bomb. That's a nerve freak anyway. And finally this the DNC has picked a new executive director. Have you heard about this guy. He's a former Liz Warren campaign manager. Now, this is the guy who's going to bring the Democratic Party back from what I was just describing and all those poll results. He's a longtime staffer and failed campaign manager for a handful of people, who not only lists his pronouns on his website, but lists them in Mandarin Roger law. He touts his decades long experience. There's a campaign manager for a bunch of losers. But Loo embodies many of the same characteristics that define the Democrats defeat in twenty four He said in October that it was very cool when vice presidential candidate Tim Walls live streamed one half of a Madden NFL video game with AOC The final score was zero to zero because they were so bad at it. In addition to disclosing his Chinese pronouns on social media, a low made far left identity politics a central focus of Warren's twenty twenty presidential campaign. You noted in a campaign memo the company invested more than seven hundred thousand dollars in radio, print and mail advertisement to reach LATINX communities, et cetera, et cetera. So they picked a far lefty to lead them back from the brink of irrelevance that they're on. Then finally this from Politico, and we saw this the other day. I should have asked for all those videos when everybody was reading from the same script saying here's what you're gonna hear.
Speaker 2: S that isn't true. Do you have that?
Speaker 3: Evidently, using foul language is the new strategy in the Democratic Party. Jasmin Crockett, who we just heard from, telling Elon Musk to f off. You got it, Michael, Yeah, don't worry, it's not that important. Ken Martin, the new chair of the DNC, to a more Midwestern approach. Go to hell, he said later on X. Let's see Democrats are cursing up a storm, said John Fetterman of Pennsylvania GD It tell me who started that. It's kind of a funny thing to say. Former DNC chair Tom Ferez frequently deployed profanity in twenty seventeen, saying, for example, that Trump doesn't give.
Speaker 2: An ass about healthcare. Okay, there you go, there you go.
Speaker 1: So I have talked a little bit lately about how much trouble I'm having sleeping, worst I've ever had in my life. It's reuly a drag. I wake up at like one two o'clock and then stay awake in It's been horrible. So somebody suggested these various supplements that they said really worked for them. So I ordered them on Amazon, had them the next day and tried it for the first time Monday night and Tuesday night, and had the two best nights of sleep I've had. This is an AD. By the way it sounds like an AD, it is the opposite of an AD soon to be. I had the two best nights of sleep I've had in years. I slept all night long, Like I don't remember the last time I went to sleep and didn't wake up until the alarm went off.
Speaker 2: God, it's been years. It was so awesome.
Speaker 1: I thought, well, this is fantastic, this will change my life, except for I'm so freaking groggy during the day, and like today is even worse. Than I like, it's like I'm swimming in soup trying to wake up, which you know is no good. And so I was taking valerian root and I don't know which one of these is doing it. Are all three valerian root, magnesium, and something that starts with an owl. I don't remember what is leah fine or leah something.
Speaker 2: Like it wow, something that starts with an L.
Speaker 1: I t how you know it's not an ad. I don't even know the name of the thing. L if you lion urine or licin aprill or. And last night I had some sort of crazy dream that I tried to wake myself out of and I was up out of my bed at one point and it was like I couldn't tell what was happening, and it's like I was a drugged So then, well, and you were describing trying to get ready for work this morning, found that.
Speaker 2: Ye yeah, yeah, I couldn't. I couldn't. I was like, do I have my keys? Okay? I got my keys? Where are my glasses? Okay? Which car? I was just this horrible, oh, even worse than that.
Speaker 1: Katie, who on my recommendation, tried some valarian route almost died yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was sitting here for an hour with a resting heart rate at one And how how do you trace suspected the Valerian route. I messaged my doctor and he asked me, what have you changed? And I mean, what did you do anything differently because I am on a bunch of different medications and stuff. And I said, the only thing that I changed is I took Valerian Route last night to try to, you know, sleep through the night. And you went, well, there it is those caused heart that causes heart palpitations.
Speaker 3: And someday Katie and I do a huge line of cocaine together before the show just to get up for it.
Speaker 2: But we do that every day. Yeah, so that didn't change, right.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be accused of a classic pumping dump here where I talk up Valarian root.
Speaker 2: Wait till the stock goes up? Is there stock?
Speaker 1: And then I shorted it somehow, and then I come out and talk about how it gives you heart attacks and you sleepwalk or whatever.
Speaker 3: But yeah, a longtime friend of the show, Mike the lawyer in Chicago, said, yeah, I bought some on Jack's recommendation and tossed it on katies because he was having bizarro dreams that he couldn't wake up from.
Speaker 2: Sucks, you know.
Speaker 1: And I've talked about sleeping before, and my doctor has never recommended Valerian root or any of that sort of stuff. And you know, some of your hippie types would say that's because big Pharma only wants you to take the stuff manufactured by whoever, and we are are are nationalism won't allow us to use Eastern medicine.
Speaker 3: They Chinese figured this out of years ago and shot up and get our haircut. Youa damn hippies, all that sort of stuff. And it turns out maybe there's I don't know, I've learned. Somebody said their bottle of larian roots says only use occasionally. Okay, maybe not supposed to use it every day.
Speaker 2: I just take the magnesium jack. That should be good. You think, do you take magnesium? I've taken magnesium.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 4: Now I have a friend who takes magnesium and he said it gave him insane dreams.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe it was a magnic.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 1: I took all three of them last night, the magnesium, the blurring root, and the thing that starts with an hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll see, I don't know. I don't I don't want to tell anybody how to live. But like I say, I start my day with an enormous line of cocaine and then I put myself to sleep with a profifall like Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: So you know it's worked for me for a years. Yeah, you have a doctor that comes by and starts an ibeed drip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so I'm excited about this though. I thought this could be life changing.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 3: We don't have time to get into this thoroughly, but next segment, I'll just pay this off quickly. Then we'll move on to other fair stories about people getting the hair loss drugs online without a visit to the doctor and some of the eye defects. We're talking to hair loss pills. Fellas, trust me when I say you want to stay tuned.
Speaker 2: Okay, trust me, love this, it's on the way, Stay here.
Speaker 5: TikTok has announced a new feature that is designed to help younger users relax and wind down after being glued to their app all day. If a kid under sixteen years old is still using the app after ten pm, TikTok will interrupt their feed with a full screen wind down reminder that plays calming music to help them relax.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 5: TikTok is trying to help kids relax. This is like myth telling us to meditate.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 3: That's a good punchline coming up later in the hour, The myth that Ukraine turned down a perfectly great deal in twenty twenty two. It is a myth, friends, so I will just read this as presented. Mark Jones, not his real name, twenty six years old, insecure about his thinning hair, was curious curious about the ads he saw promising to reverse his hair loss. He completed a fourteen question intake on a certain website and received a bottle of Finasteride pills days later. This is the generic name for Propecia. Soon after taking the medicine, Milich said, he fell. That's his last name. I just gave it to you. Well, it's published, it doesn't matter, said he felt strange symptoms. He woke up one day anxious, dizzy and slurring his words.
Speaker 2: Hell, I just call that Tuesday. Nay. Oh wait.
Speaker 3: A minute later, his libido plunged and his genitals shrank and changed shape. Oh time out, Gotta take these once the time time out. So when you said genitals shrink, I was assuming just your testicles, but like the whole, the whole, the whole wedding tackle and then change shape. What's shaped like now? Well exact mickey mouse, that's and it's a dude wrote this article.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hey, hey, hey, come on on, behalf of every damn man in ninety percent of the women listening change shape?
Speaker 6: How picturing a balloon animal right exactly perfectly square. It's like it's like stirring at clouds.
Speaker 2: Oh today it looks like an elephant? Is that snoopy?
Speaker 3: His doctor said the symptoms were caused by the drug. His wife said the symptoms upended their lives. Here's the deal. Your telehealth companies don't have to disclose side effects that the drug manufacturers.
Speaker 2: Do it in their.
Speaker 1: Genitals changing shape, you know what I mean? Shrinking genitals changing shape is disturbing. On the other side, not the same old, same old. You've been with the same guy for years. Now get something new.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Every time you have a romantic time, it's like, what is it this time? Getting some strange It looks looks like a daisy or something.
Speaker 3: Do you mind if I call you ken tonight, honey, let's see this. Urologist at Cedar Sinai in La said he's seen a steady increase of young men one or two a week seeking treatment for finasteride sexual side effects. Some also experience panic attacks and suicidal thoughts. He said, the side effects are very, very common these days because the medicine is easier to get from telehealth.
Speaker 1: You get decided, you get the suicidal thoughts because your junk is a corkscrew shaped like a pig, or a quarter of its normal.
Speaker 2: Size, which wasn't that great to begin with? Hey, oh right, yeah.
Speaker 3: The companies deny this at customers go through a apprehensive intake that is reviewed by a licensed provider.
Speaker 2: Blah blah. Attorney stold us.
Speaker 1: I don't want to give away too much my personal life, but I've got a variety of medical things through these websites. I mean, they ask you a couple of questions, you talk to a doctor on the phone, and then they sign you off on it. They've never seen you, they've never met you. It's very easy to get a ton of stuff that way. They're actual doctors. I'm surprised there aren't more laws around you know, I'm a libertarian, so buyer beware, do it or don't. But it's it's funny the stuff that you can get. It's a you know, it's an actual doctor. It's an actual prescription.
Speaker 2: Yeah, try it. You have nothing to lose but your genitals.
Speaker 3: According to Perpitious Label, three point eight percent about four percent of patients experience one or more sexual side effects. Interestingly, that's twice as many, but only twice as many as the folks who took a placebowercent of them report sexual side effects of their sugar pill, not including changing shape of your No, not that one.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I don't see how placebo could all of a sudden. If it can, i'd retest that it's a placebo.
Speaker 3: Right. Some men report worsening side effects after stopping finasteride, a condition sometimes called post finasteride syndrome.
Speaker 2: Uh wow, wow.
Speaker 1: What's it shaped like today? Get up in the morning. You think I don't even want to look, but I might as well.
Speaker 2: What is it today? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Shaped like a tesla. That's weird so much in the news. I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's it's odd, like a cyber truck, like a lot of sharp edges.
Speaker 3: So this is a study in not only the myth that Ukraine turned down a perfectly great deal with Putin, but also a study in how partial information can mislead people coming up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and some of the results of Trump's method will see if it happens.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned, Armstrong and getty.
Speaker 8: Vladimir Putin said, there is that first of all, the Russians want to kick all of the Ukrainians off their territory and also create a buffer zone in that area, which obviously could take months of combat operations to do. So, the Russians right now feel that they have the edge on the battlefield and that they are not going to be pressured or rushed into any sort of ceasefire agreement.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, if you didn't see it on TV last night, Putin showed up to the front lines there in military garb as the Russians took back the biggest city in that chunk of Russia that Ukraine had been holding on to for ten months I think, And they're going to push the Ukrainians out of there, and that was going to be a good bargaining chip for the Ukrainians to have to try to get back some of their land, which of course Putin knows, which is why he's there dressed as a general, trying to make sure his troops, his troops North Koreans take back their chunk of land.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the North Koreans convicts and conscripts. Yeah, I'm right, and just on a purely practical level, if I was advising Putin, I would say, no, no, we're on the front foot right now. We got plenty of machine gun fodder here, let's keep going.
Speaker 2: Here's Clarissa a. Ward with another report.
Speaker 9: President Zelenski gave a press conference and he was really walking a very straight line. He only spoke in Ukrainian. He would not, despite the best efforts of a number of reporters, be drawn into more talk about his spot with President Trump. He really wanted to keep the focus on where the narrative is now. Effectively, we are not blocking piece. The words he used, I believe, were to say, it's very important to me to end this war, and I very much want Americans to know and to feel this.
Speaker 1: Well, we all know where he is. He's got to make sure Trump's happy.
Speaker 2: Sure. Sure.
Speaker 1: By the way, after the Trump spat, his popularity in Ukraine surged higher.
Speaker 2: Interesting which is interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, speaking of interesting, So there's this story that some of our beloved listeners perhaps you're listening now, sent along to us, said, you guys are totally missing the boat on Ukraine.
Speaker 2: It's completely corrupt. I've addressed that more than once.
Speaker 3: Every post Soviet republic struggles with corruption and claws its way toward something close to actual.
Speaker 2: Democracy and decency.
Speaker 3: It's inevitable when you throw off the yoak communism. Anyway, I've never argued for a minute that there's no corruption in Ukraine. There's plenty of corruption in America. Asked Joe Biden and Hunter and James anyway, But the story is.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's a complete distraction anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it were a friendly dictatorship, we don't Russia want Russia taking it over. No, No, So the other story that's making the rounds and we've had sent to us is that Russia, and this is the essence of it. Russian and Ukrainian negotiators sat down early in the war, in the spring of twenty twenty two, and reached a deal, or were very close to one.
Speaker 3: Ukraine became overconfident and influenced by Boris Johnson of the uk and the US decided, no, we're not going to sign this excellent deal.
Speaker 2: We're going to fight instead.
Speaker 3: And it's the US that promoted this war, not Putin, and we're the bad guys. It's very much the same strain of thinking that Churchill was the bad guy in World War Two and Hitler just accidentally killed all those people.
Speaker 2: Lunacy. Anyway, it goes on.
Speaker 3: At Ukraine accepted the deal, it could have gaped with its territory, or at least its sovereignty intact, it would have had to renounce joining NATO, and the Brits and the US didn't want that. Therefore, the continuation of the war for the past four years is essentially Ukraine's fault and proof that Putin is right to resist by arms any Ukrainian steps toward NATO membership. And this justifies abandoning Zelensky now to leave them to face the consequences of a bad choice. That's pretty good summary of what people have tried to pitch to us, whether it's through other media or even emails and that sort of thing. And as usual, there is a grain of truth to the fraud. The myth. It started in Ukraine a Pravda or whatever. A member of Zelenski's own negotiating team said, quote, when we were turned from istanbul Boris Johnson came to Kiev and said, we would not sign anything with them at all. Let's just fight, essentially, because the Russians can't be trusted and this doesn't assure your security well. In an interview with Tucker Carlson last year, Putin brought up the story, claiming it showed the West and pushed Ukraine further into the war, and he quoted this guy, But what he leaves out is the other part of the quote, in which the same guy said the Ukrainian delegation had not planned to sign anything. In any case, we were already where the Brits said, you know it ought to be.
Speaker 2: We'd come to that conclusion already.
Speaker 3: Comments by Victoria Nulin, former State Department official, have also fed this storyline, although Newland Similarity argues that to Western skepticism only confirmed what Ukraine had already concluded again to that point, and then Dan McLachlan writes in The National Review as typical of usable myths, there are strains of truth here, but the myth far outruns the evidence. In fact, from what we can gather from the public record, While the talks between the two sides were extensive in early twenty two, there was never a finally agreed deal between Russian and Ukrainian negotiators. The deals on the table would stripped territory from Ukraine and limited its military and departed from joining NATO, and the Ukrainians were prepared to agree, at least in principle to all three of these conditions, and they negotiated a bunch of other stuff. But the deal breaker was Russian insistence that any security guarantees given to Ukraine in exchange for its effective disarmament must be subject to a veto by Russia itself, So Russia would be the judge and jury of any security guarantees and could invade any minute, any time, for any reason.
Speaker 2: You'd be crazy to agree to that. Oh yeah, that would be insane.
Speaker 3: You know, if anybody wants more details, we can go into more details down the road. But the idea that, yeah, yeah, Ukraine was ready to come to just this sweet agreement and we talked him out of it is a myth.
Speaker 2: It's potent's propaganda.
Speaker 1: Okay, So back in the real world, this think tank person tweeted out the day, and I thought it was interesting as to where things are right now. It's useful speaking of skeptics like you were just talking about, to people who believe that thing. It's useful that the skeptics in the American population now see that Ukraine is working with US negotiators. Trump forced him into it, He's agreeing with it and is doing its part to end the war and have a cease fire. Russia is and always has been the problem, but now it's going to be more easily seen by everyone.
Speaker 2: That's got to be.
Speaker 1: True, right, And maybe to a certain extent, I don't know if there's given Trump too much credit or not. Maybe he figured out a way to bring that crowd you were just talking about along for the ride. Was so hard on Zelensky, so openly, you know, dismissive of him and critical of him and everything like that, And now that Zelensky's gone along, it's just like, Okay, now you see he's playing ball with us.
Speaker 2: It's all Russia that's stopping this at this point.
Speaker 3: I think that is probably excellent analysis. I think Trump, who you've got to remember, he's real good at shaping public perception, like when he wanted to build a giant golf resort in Ireland or whatever, and people were against it at first, and he's very sensitive to Okay, where are the people, what are they thinking? What do I have to overcome? And I think, you know, to rephrase what you said. He said, all right, first thing I need to do is make it explicitly clear to my supporters that Ukraine is not playing me in any way. They're not somehow cleverly duping us out of cash. I'm in charge of this and I'm going to do X, Y and z, whether he you know, spelled that out to himself or to his aides or just knows it instinctively.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you're right.
Speaker 1: So before we take a break, right now, there are protesters occupying Trump Tower in New York City over the whole detained anti Israeli agitator at Columbia student dude whose wife is pregnant.
Speaker 2: I keep hearing on the age pregnant Jack, not just a little pregnant.
Speaker 1: The question is whether or not he's a you know, cross the line into advocating for terrorists, and legally he can be held whether or not his wife.
Speaker 2: It's pregnant plays no role.
Speaker 1: I don't care if he has three wives each pregnant with triplets. That's irrelevant to the.
Speaker 2: Case, right it is.
Speaker 1: But anyway, you got a whole bunch of protesters in front of Trump Tower and they've occupied the bottom floor and they're trying to arrest them right now. They're all wearing no More Aid to Israel t shirts. So this continues to be a spicy story, certainly in New York. Anyway, more on the way.
Speaker 10: Armstrong going on now with the White House Tesla autom all.
Speaker 2: It's the biggest sale of the year.
Speaker 7: It's safe, it's very strong, heavy, it's all steel.
Speaker 10: Stealers, y'all come on down to Pennsylvania Avenue, just off Route twenty nine to get our best deal ever on a brand new Tesla.
Speaker 2: I want to make a good deal here.
Speaker 7: If they have one, which is thirty five thousand dollars, which is pretty.
Speaker 10: Low, get a model one with a different panel and everything's computer. This is a different panel that everything's computer. So don't waste your time going to those other Tesla dealerships with riots and flaming cyber trucks. You gotta come down to White House Tesla Auto Mall.
Speaker 2: I love Tesler.
Speaker 10: You gotta come down to white House, Tesla Auto Mall.
Speaker 2: This is really amazing. That's really well done. Where'd I come from? That's funny. The Internet come down to thee slur audible, that's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: I I wonder if they're ever gonna have to put a limit on electric cars in their their power because the cyber truck weighs seven thousand pounds.
Speaker 2: Holy crap.
Speaker 1: And if you get the cyberbeast version with the three motors in it, it's insanely fast, Like it's faster than a l than most sports cars, gas powered sports cars that people spends.
Speaker 2: And but weighs seven thousand pounds. What's the math on stopping one of those things if they're flying?
Speaker 1: Yeah, or if it's got you know, you know, somebody always want to say, hits the gas. There's no guess, hits the accelerator. She got all that momentum at seven pounds, you just crush anything else on the road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sounds great. Yeah, if you're in it, if you're in that one, yeah exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey. One final very quick note on the Ukraine thing we were just talking about, is the draft agreement that the Ukrainians rejected. Had Russia and China as the as two of the Guarran tours, that Russia would not invade, meaning Russia could veto any assistance given to stop another Russian invasion, and Ukraine said no way. So yeah, the US and UK said this is a terrible agreement. They were already there.
Speaker 1: So I'm watching live on cable news. Only Fox has it these anti Israel protesters that have occupied the bottom floor of Trump Tower, and now they're all being arrested. This whole game that we play all over the country with protesters. So they're all standing there, clapping their hands, they've got music playing, they're dancing around, and then one by one the cops will come to them and they turn around and they put their hands behind their back, and then they zip tie them and then they go put them in a car. And just how much money do taxpayers spend on these the going through the motions of a pretend to rest and a pretend take them down, and a pretend book them and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're never prosecuted. Just the whole thing is they are Kamala Harris will pay their fine.
Speaker 1: I never used the term kabuki theater, but this is it's all such kabuki theory. I mean, the protest is kabuki, the arrest is kabuki. It's all kabuki. But we're paying a lot of money for it, and it's very disruptive. Is there any way to get around that in a country with free speech and right of assembly and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Less kabuki, more wood shampoos, That's what I say.
Speaker 1: I mean they're having that's a party. They're having way too much fun there as they're getting arrested. I've never been arrested in my life, and I always pictured if I got arrested, it wouldn't have been a pleasant experience. But they're having a good time. Almost entirely white women and asexual males as far as I can tell. Yeah, are they all wearing the terrorist scarf? Not only one of them were in the Kafia. Some of them have COVID masks on. But they're just clapping and playing music. And then you when it's your turn, you put your hand behind your back, and then they arrest you and march you off into a big truck and take you down and what a waste of time and money.
Speaker 3: Here's a crazy idea, and this is why I'm known as such an extremist. How about we follow the law, for instance, the laws that say you can't be masked in a demonstration, Santai clan laws. A lot of cities had them from the nineteen thirties, I guess twenties and thirties.
Speaker 2: Those laws are still on the books. And force them.
Speaker 1: Free Mohammed, free them all, is what they're mostly chanting. Yeah, go ahead, Yeah, all right, good for you, And then they feel like they're really brave standing up for I'd take your free speech concerns, which I have concerns about that on this case too, but i'd take your free speech concerns more seriously if you weren't also protesting, you know, for Hamas before this happened. Yeah, that's the beauty of these people is they are demonstrating in favor of Islamist organizations that would beat them, torture them, rape them, heave them off the building a building before noon day one when they were in charge, every damn one of those linguini armed radical sexless, pale women's study.
Speaker 3: Major jack gases. God, how do you not get that. It's like Jews for Hitler. Seriously, I don't know why it's that bizarre and troubling.
Speaker 1: I don't know why the size of their arms comes into play. Just descriptive. I'm an artist, that's true. You're just describing the scene, and I'm looking at the scene right now live and that's pretty accurate. I'd be willing to arm wrestle almost every dude I can see up there at your advanced age. Old Yeah, okay, great. Now you get to say forever you're a protester and arrested by the man standing up for something or other, and we hope you do.
Speaker 7: I have some final thoughts, and some people say they are the greatest final thoughts they've ever heard. But if you look at what's happening, I would have to say Armstrong and Getty have some wonderful final thoughts. They are right up there with Abraham Lincoln and everybody knows it.
Speaker 2: Here's your for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 3: I'm about a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up the show for the day. There is Michaelangelow into the control room. Michael final thought, trying to think of what Jack.
Speaker 2: Can do to get himself so we could sleep at night.
Speaker 6: I was thinking warm milk maybe, or I guess you could get yourself right with the Lord.
Speaker 2: Jack. Maybe that's it.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's are right, you can be awake. That's right, Sir Katie Green, are esteemed and usewoman. As a final thought, Katie.
Speaker 4: So, the popular vote on Twitter from our first hour from when I almost died on the show yesterday is that they all think it would have been great ratings, great radio and great ratings.
Speaker 2: Huh, there's no doubt. I don't know about yeah, well, yeah, yeah, Jack.
Speaker 1: A final thought for us in the late evening hours tonight, there is going to be a full hour long lunar eclipse. If you are somewhere where the sky is clear, it's supposed to be longer and better to see than they usually are, just because of the way the Earth's tilted and variety of things.
Speaker 3: So hoping for clear skies tonight, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon. Speaking of music, I was tossing and turning last night for a very long time and just kept having music go through my head. I kept telling myself, shut up, shut up. Then I thought, you know what, every single band going through my head is a British band.
Speaker 2: I wonder what that means. Then I said, shut up with.
Speaker 3: That too, shut up analyzing. You're insomnia. That's crazy. When the brain turns on, it turns on. You can't turn it off.
Speaker 2: We have breaking news.
Speaker 1: Putin says he agrees to the US plan for a Ukraine sea spire, but the details are the key.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Hilarious Armstrong and Getdy wrapping up at other grueling for our workday.
Speaker 2: I am rolling my eyes violently. So many people.
Speaker 1: Thanks so a little time. Go to armstrong geddy dot com. Check out Katie's corner.
Speaker 4: Katie and Corner are both spells with k.
Speaker 2: You got your hot lengths, you got your ang swag. Drop his note. If there's something we ought to be talking about.
Speaker 1: Send it along mail bag at Armstrong Yeeddy dot com. So we're advocating a literacy. Are we see you tomorrow? God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and Getty. Our message is clear. You're going to continue to speak lies to his truth. I was wondering you know what you felt about that? It makes no sense? Are you sure? Yes?
Speaker 3: So let's go with it comes to trade, though China's like a pig with an enormously long tongue. I mean, really, if you think about it, I'm sorry, but are strong and getty.