Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, Welcome into the Fantasy pros Football Podcast. I'm Ran Warmley, joining this Friday morning by Derek Brown and Pat fitz Morris Fellas we are talking week elevin, he questions, I do have to reveal it everybody we were just talking about before the show started recording. Uh, Derek Brown, Deebro does not think more than a Feeling is Boston's best song.
Speaker 2: No, it's definitely not Four Play Long Time Baby, what I won instrumentals are ridiculous and we didn't know also that Fitzi's apparently got, you know, celebrity ties to all these different places and people.
Speaker 1: Fits as celebrities to everyone.
Speaker 3: I just used to work with someone related to one of the Boston I did long ago.
Speaker 1: I was on drumline in high school and senior year. We did kind of like a rock band themed show for our our kind of marching performance that year, and we started off with four Play from Boston, and it was, uh, we did that. We did Black Magic Woman, we did round About, we did one other side. It's been a while obviously, so I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Dude, rock band takes. Yeah, we did play that makes favorite. Oh my god, man, like I remember so many different nights and so many different beverages in and playing drums and being like, oh yeah, I could do this on stage.
Speaker 1: We've talked before like I'm not good at like i don't know music trivia very well, and I'm not the type of person and be like, oh, that person's saying that person and these are the names of the members in those bands. But I do really enjoy older music, like I really like my mom got me really into Fleetwood Mac growing up, Like Jim Croche is one of my favorite artists. I love like Boston and kind of some of those older school you know, the types of the bands that you would see on a game, like rock band, which was great.
Speaker 2: Your closet, geriatric, It's okay.
Speaker 3: This is a this is a great classic rock podcast. We should occasionally talk about football, just for a change.
Speaker 1: Actually, we're like a minute into the show. It's not going to spend ten minutes on that, but we will dive into some football here. This is our Friday show. All of our weekly consensus rankings and tiers can be found at fantasypros dot com slash rankings. If you're juggling multiple fantasy football teams and feeling overwhelmed, Fantasy Pros will help you simplify things. With Fantasy Pro's Multi League Assistant. You can see the latest news, notes, and rankings for every single player across all your teams. It's all in one spot, making your path to victory clearer and easier. Dive in and let us help you dominate all your leagues with a Multi League Assistant at fantasypros dot com, slash my Playbook or on the Fantasy Football My Playbook app. Before we jump into this week's questions, let's check in with Colin Coward and his over under picks for the Fantasy Over Under Challenge. Time now for the Week eleven Over Under Challenge. As always, this segment is presented by DraftKings, and as always, I am joined by Colin Coward to talk through some of our favorite player picks for this week's slate. We will jump right in, but first I want to remind everyone listening that you can play along with our over Under challenge and try to not only beat Colin, but win some cool prizes as well by heading to fantasypros dot com Slash Challenge. Let's start with the quarterbacks. As usual, Colin, I want to start with Jared Goff going up against the Jaguars. He's QB seventeen and DraftKings scoring in fantasy this season just over sixteen fantasy points per game, obviously coming off this Sunday night game where he throws five interceptions in a win against the Texans. Very different defense he's going up against here in Week eleven, the Jacksonville pass defense allowing eight yards per attempt. That's third worse in the NFL. What do you expect out of golf this week?
Speaker 4: Well, he'll play better. Jacksonville's offense with Mac Jones is a knemiic and that means more possessions, better field position. I do think they'll run the ball more than they'll throw it, but I rarely like fourteen point favorites in the NFL. I'm breaking my own rule. I think the Lions roll. I think the way they won, which is they played poorly for big chunks of the game. And one it's a coach's dream that you can really bark, you can really get after players when they play poorly and win. I think the Lions roll in golf has a very clean afternoon.
Speaker 1: The other quarterback we have here is Bo Nicks going up against the Falcons obviously coming off a couple of really difficult matchups in just in terms of the opponent with the Ravens and the Chiefs the last two weeks. Not that the Falcons are bad, but not quite on the same level you know seen as contenders like Baltimore and Kansas City are bow Nicks QB thirteen and scoring the season for a fantasy on DraftKings over seventeen points per game. A lot of that has come from the rushing, and he's been QB seven over twenty points per game since Week five, so he has gotten better as the season has gone along. What are your expectations against the Falcons.
Speaker 4: I worry about a little bit of a letdown after losing a gut punching loss to the Chiefs after they outplayed them and bo Nicks outplayed Mahomes. But I think Peyton's one of the sharpest guys in the league. Atlanta presents almost no pass rush, so I and I've said this, I like Courtland Sutton, I like their tight ends. I like bon Nicks. Their left tackle Bulls is excellent. I've been betting on Bonnicks all season. Atlanta presents very little. It's a dome team going to cold Weather. I think bo Nix does well.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you brought up Courtland Sutton. I've been really kind of struggling to identify what I like and dislike about the skill position group in Denver. Like obviously, we've seen a lot of kind of you know, in and out from the from the backfield Orodric Estimee had his first big usage game this week, only fifty three rushing yards. Jonte Williams in and out. Cortland Sutton's a player I've always liked, but feels maybe miscast as a wide receiver one. Do you think that this supporting cast around bo Nix is good enough?
Speaker 4: I think they have to. They have a left tackle, a back. I think Courtland Sutton's a low end one, but he's a big target. Their tight ends are more than serviceable. I think they're receiving. Mims is young, Franklin's young. I don't think they'll go wide receiver in the draft. I think they'll go maybe another running back, shore up the offensive line, maybe the very back end safety. I think it's good enough, and I also think we have to consider Sean Payton's coaching. He's a great play designer, excellent play caller, and bow Knicks had sixty one college start so he's a heady kid who's seen everything. He had multiple coordinators in college, so he clearly grasps offense quickly. I thought he played really well. I even thought he played pretty well and the blowout lost to Baltimore, so I think even in his games that he's struggling, he's been productive and confident.
Speaker 1: I like bo. Let's look at some running backs here. Kirien Williams at New England RB six on DraftKings this season over fifteen fantasy points per game, going up against his Patriots rush defense allowing four point eight yards per carrie. What do you expect out of Kyron this week?
Speaker 4: Well, they're not playing Blake korm A lot, so he gets a majority of the carries and he was invisible in the first half against Miami. Some of that they got down they were chasing points. I think Kyron's excellent. I think they'll go run heavy because they don't know what to expect as a dome team in New England's harsh weather. I think the game plan this week for Sean McVay is physical, Kyron Williams the lead dog. I think he's gonna have a twenty plus carry performance. It's one of my favorite plays of the week.
Speaker 1: How about Christian McCaffrey against Seattle. Obviously, he was the number one overall pick in a lot of fantasy drafts this year in most fantasy drafts, really outside of the injury concern, and then that concern turned out to be a whole lot more legitimate than people might have thought. In early August, his first start back of the season in Week ten, he was RB seventeen on DraftKings, thirteen rushes just thirty nine yards, but doing what he does in the passing game six catches for sixty eight yards. Going up against the Seattle defense, what do you think we'll see from Christian McCaffrey this week.
Speaker 4: I can't get my arms around the Niners. I don't think. I don't think their offensive line maybe is as good as the credit it gets. I think half this league runs a variation of this offense, so the element of surprise, the debo jet sweeps aren't as effective. I think he'll have a bounce back. The Seahawks don't know what they are on either side of the ball. They are a talented team that doesn't have really any identity. So I think Christian has a better week. I mean, it's like when players come off long layoffs or like say two of the concussion, it's usually the second game that somebody off a long break or a long injury really pops. So I think he'll be reasonably productive. But I don't love what I see with the Niners O line.
Speaker 1: A couple of wide receivers here before we get out of here, George Pickens going up against this maligned Ravens defense. He's wide receiver thirty four on DraftKings. This season has played differently since Russell Wilson came into the starting lineup as quarterback. Obviously again going up against his pass defense that is beaten up. Kyle Hamilton limited in practice. It did not look you know, during the game when he went down with that injury. I didn't expect to see him back this week, So we'll see what happens there. Two hundred and thirty seven receiving yards for Pickens in four career games against the Ravens. It's his third most against any opponent. Just one touchdown in that stretch. What do you think we'll see from Pickens.
Speaker 4: Well Kyle Hamilton. His absence takes a bad secondary and makes it awful. And I also think they're physical matchups. Listen the underdog in this game. The Steelers underdogs do well in this game. And I also think the one thing where Russell Wilson feels a lot like Seahawk Russell Wilson, the deep ball is back. He is aggressive. He's never been great at throwing the ball over the middle of the field. He's a very small quarterback. He loves the deep ball. And as his movement has regressed a little bit, he can still move. He's not Aaron Rodgers, but his movements regressed. He's now really leaning into the deep balls.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: He always did that, but in Seattle he was very mobile. I like Pickens, I like the rest, I like the Steeler team the rest of the way. I think the deep ball is his best friend.
Speaker 1: And I think.
Speaker 4: Pickens is a remarkable athlete, one of the great athletes in the league. You just saw him last week run over two corners a safety. I mean, he's got a slight build, but he's one of those long, lean, strong play so you get yards after the catch with him. As well, so I like Pickum's here.
Speaker 1: You mentioned that Russell Wilson has really historically never been very good throwing over the middle of the field. It feels to me in watching this Ravens defense, that's where I see a lot of the damage being done, whether it's a receiver or a tight end or even a running back. In the passing game, it feels like the middle of the field is typically very wide open for Baltimore, and the guys who have dominated on the outside have been those like true alpha number one receivers. You know, the Jamar chases the CD lamps of the world DeVonta Adams when he was still with the Raiders. So I wonder how that's going to play out in this game. I'm actually really surprised that totals forty eight and a half on DraftKings. I feel like Lamar he's been the best player in football this year, but he's struggled against Pittsburgh historically. I don't know if you know the Steelers offense is designed to take advantage of the biggest Ravens weakness in the middle of the field. What do you think about that total being as side as it is.
Speaker 4: Well, I think Pittsburgh finally has a redeemable offense. I think Arthur Smith, it was really good with Tam doing this. Great offensive coordinators can identify what you do, but more importantly what you don't do well. I mean, remember Ryan Tannehill was a guy that, like we were surprised he had much of a market. He became a pro bowler in the AFC with Arthur Smith. Now, Arthur didn't make it as a head coach, but a lot of that is Desmond Ritter. He may not be an NFL quarterback. I think when you give Arthur Smith a legitimate franchise quarterback, he does magical things. And it's not a coincidence. This offense is getting better every week, So I think I think Pittsburgh is seen now as not your typical Tomlin Steeler team. I think the offensive line has overcome injuries, the run game again kind of forceful Russell. Russell still moves, so I in most instances the last five years, I take it the under. But I think this is a real offense now, and I think I think the odds makers are illustrating that.
Speaker 1: Last player here, Colin DeAndre Hopkins at Buffalo not very good numbers on the season long stats on Fantasy but since joining Kansas City wide receiver nineteen just under ten Fantasy points per game on DraftKings. Going up against this Bills defense, what are your expectations for Hopkins?
Speaker 4: Well, I like Kansas City in the game. He's their Rashi Rice. He's going to be their volume target. He's going to be a I mean, listen Nuka Travis Kelsey's numbers the last three weeks. They're looking for volume right now without Rashi Rice, and so I think he's going to get ten targets and you know with Mahomes, seven to eight of those are caught. I like the hop He doesn't separate. He was never a great separator. That was never his game. So when people say, well, you know he doesn't separate, that was not his game. He was a catch radius guy. He was good after the catch. He was good in traffic. So he's aged, actually I think very well. Reid and Mahomes. Again, the longer he's in the system, the more they can scheme him up. So I like the hop in this game, and I like the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Remember everybody to head to fantasypros dot Com Slash Challenge to play along all seas and long. Thanks again for joining Colin. All Right, I guess we'll get into the questions otherwise fits is gonna get ornery. Question number one, Actually, you know what, I jumped the gun. I do want to very quickly talk about Thursday night football, Dero. You were kind of mentioning it before we started recording that this is kind of how you thought the game was going to play out. Eagles twenty six, Commanders eighteen. It was a pretty poor performance by this Commander's offense, particularly the passing game. As of the end of the third quarter, there was nobody besides Austin Eckler with more than one catch. Only one wide receiver even had a catch. I think it was one catch for four yards, so Noah Brown at through three quarters. I mean, it was just everything was near the line of scrimmage. Everything was going to the running backs or was a run itself.
Speaker 2: From the way you.
Speaker 1: Described this is how you expected to pan out. You're not concerned about the Commander's offense.
Speaker 2: I'm not concerned about the Commander's offense, so I wasn't surprised about how the game played out. I thought the Eagles are going to win the high time though, they're going to run the ball very, very effectively. Actually thought the Eagles would beat the Commanders by more than they did. Actually, but a few things about the game, and like Cliff Kingsbury just looked like he went back to the Week one playbook. It was like run, run, run, run, screen, screen, screen, don't look downfield. Now whether that was Cliff being Cliff or a function or result of Jade Daniels in his health, because I know Dan Quinn came out after the game talked about, Okay, you know the ribs aren't a problem, dude, you watch the game. The ribs are a problem. Like Jane Daniels did not look like he looked tentative anytime he was forced to run. He didn't look dynamic. There's nothing wrong with his legs. He looked like he was basically bracing for hits. And the other thing about it from the pocket you saw it as well, like how many passes last night did he skip in front of receivers? And that's not I mean, Jade Daniels has shown throughout the rest of the season that basically like he can get it done as a passer. So I think the ribs were more of a problem than the Commanders are letting on. I don't know how much that impacted the game plan or it was just a poor game plan walking into this game from Cliff Kingsbury. But the Eagles winning and quietly, I would say, the second half in a dominating fashion. The way they did that didn't surprise me. The way that the Commander's offense, to a large extent, the way it operated, did surprise me immensely. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fits thirty two passing attempts from Jaden Daniels, sixteen of them went to either Austin Eckler or zach Ertz. To give you a sense of the game. What was your major takeaway coming out of this one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, remember how terrible these two pass defenses were at the end of last season, Like, these were two of the most atrocious pass defenses in the league. Huge improvements by both and like the Eagles, I think are now just a bad matchup in the passing game for people like this at the beginning of the season, Like, if you had a quarterback going against the Eagles, you were probably excited because after what we saw late last year. But Quinnyon, Mitchell, Cooper de Jen like those guys have really helped with the pass coverage. The pass rush looks more fierce than it was late last year, and Washington's passa you can still run on Washington, but man like night and.
Speaker 5: Day with their pass defense too.
Speaker 3: So that was kind of my takeaway, Like I don't think it was necessarily just disappointing quarterback play, Like it's a higher bar for quarterbacks to clear going against these two defenses these days.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see, not the final form, because I can't wait to see what the Commander's defense looks like after another draft class and free agency, because they've got so much money to spend after this season. Dude, I can't wait to see what this defense looks like, even when they get marsha On Lattimore fully healthy, Like dan Quinn has moved more towards it was kind of feeling it out and trying to make things work. A lot of too high coverage to begin the year. The last three to I think it's four weeks tons of single high a lot more man coverage, and Lattimore is a player like we've seen it in stretches man like when when teams or defenses allow him, the coordinators allow him to man up in shadow. He's been extremely good at that. So in this in this defense, I think we're gonna see a lot more man coverage and I can't wait to see what it looks like in two to three weeks from now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fact that Washington already has the offensive line largely built, like all they need to do is pass catchers and defense, and that's they so much money to do that. So I totally agree. Also, Quine and Mitchell is really really good. How did how did the NFL let this happen? I loved him in the draft. I couldn't believe he was following one. It's one of those Eagles one is keep getting away with this. They can'tkeep getting away of this. It is very reminiscent of Sauce Gardner two years ago, like rookie season, defensive Rookie of the Year, All first Team, All pros a rookie just looks like one of the best cornerbacks in football, Like really really impressive. All right, let's jump into our key questions Colts at Jets. As we're going to start off, Indy is going back to Anthony Richardson, So, Fitz, what does this change for fantasy managers for the Colts players and for Richardson specifically, where are you ranking him against the Jets?
Speaker 3: It has put the value of the Colts pass catchers in the dumpster basically, I mean like their value has gone up in a puff of smoke. You know, we were excited about the passing volume with Joe Flacco. Here's what the passing volume is going to look like with Anthony Richardson. He has played five full games this season, He's averaged eleven point two pass completions in that span. And now they get Michael Pittman back, So this very small pie is being chopped up more ways. Like I've got Josh Downs ranked wide receiver thirty nine this week in half point PPR, and I consider Pittman, Alec Pearce and Ni Mitchell, those guys are just completely unplayable. As for Richardson, like tentatively ranking him quarterback twenty, I'm still like optimistic long time, but like the Jets, I know their defense has been a little disappointing. Still a pretty good pass defense though. Whatever Richardson does for fantasy, I think he's gonna have to get it done on the ground this week, Deep.
Speaker 1: Road, do you agree that Josh Downs is the only Colts pass catcher worth starting.
Speaker 2: I do with Michael Pittman. I mean, I don't think he's still fully healthy. Alec Pearce has been so hit or miss like it's Alec Pierce is one of those players will look back at the end of the season and say, oh, look at these season long numbers and it's like, when did you ever start him? Or how many times did you actually start him whenever he popped off for a big game? Probably never. So I'm a little bit higher on Josh Downs than FITZI is. I agree with the other pass catches in this offense, but I've got Downs at wide receiver thirty. Part of this is to what FITZI highlighted at the end there. This this past defense has not been the same man like since they got rid of Robert Sala. This past defense has not been as good. Since Week six. They're allowing the eighth highest yards per attempt, the fourth highest EPA per dropback, especially to slot wide receivers where they're giving it up like since week six again kinder matchup like tenth highest PPR points per target to slot receivers. So I think Downs is a strong wide receiver three. Although I do think that the pass game volume is going to come down, but Downs should be the go to receiver for Richardson this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Downs needs the volume though, And that's the thing, Like he is not a big play guy. He's going to average like around ten yards of catch. This dude needs to be. Like the last couple of weeks, it was kind of disappointing, but he still had like six and seven catches, so he had a decent day. If you're playing him in like PPR or half PPR. Now he's not going to be getting six or seven catches a week. And unless he pops off a big play, which is really not his forte, I don't know. I think you're going to be left with marginal flex.
Speaker 1: Value just quickly fit since everybody's starting him anyway. Are we more excited about Jonathan Taylor with Anthony Richardson back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, theoretically.
Speaker 3: I mean we didn't see as much of it early in the season as I would have liked. Like I thought there was gonna be a lot of cool looking RPO stuff from this offense, and like, I don't know how much of that we really saw early in the year, So I mean, I hard to say, like, I don't know if it's an upgrade for him like he was. He looked fantastic last week with Joe Flacco, you know, didn't get in the end zone, didn't really do much as a pass catcher, so his fantasy day wasn't great. But Taylor looked amazing last week.
Speaker 1: De you broke any quick thoughts on Taylor.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's a push, to be honest, I think a lot of people are going to say, like, oh, mobility quarterback, But dude, Taylor was freaking awesome. It doesn't matter who the hell the quarterback has been. So I think it's honestly just a push. He was awesome. He'll still be awesome.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Ravens at Steeler's best game of the one o'clock Eastern window. This late is so great because he's got a great gave in the early great gave in the late afternoon, in a great Sunday night game, so the whole day you're going to get some good foot ball. Hopefully. Ravens at Steelers is that game for the one pm Eastern window. Steelers have historically been really the only one of the only defenses to consistently limit Lamar Jackson. He hasn't played them that much considering how long he's been in the league. It's been a lot of he was out with COVID, or had an injury, or it was the last game of the season and they were arresting starters. So we haven't seen this matchup as much as you might think. But when we do see it, Lamar has tended to struggle, at least relative to the rest of his career. But this is the best Lamar we've ever seen. So, Deebra, what are your expectations for Lamar going up against this defense that has given him trouble in the past.
Speaker 2: I think you'll be fine. To be honest, I'm not worried about him, and I know, like I don't want to say, like, you know, Okay, well it's Lamar, you're starting him. But since Week five, we're talking about Pittsburgh Steelers past defense that has allowed the fifth most passing yards per game, they have been middle of the road seventeenth and success rate per dropback. So I think on paper, you know, we get so married to like what these defenses look like like. In the entirety of the full season. I like to go back and specifically people are reading the primer like and look at the season in microcosms of like the last five weeks, four weeks, look at how teams are playing more recently to really get a better sense of how they're playing. So I'm not worried about Lamar, Fitz.
Speaker 1: What do you think? And you know, part of it is, you know that maybe Tomlin has had kind of Lamar's number recently. The other thing is that Tomlin, you know, in this defense as a whole, did pretty well just last week against Jane Daniels, who is not you know, on Lamar's level yet, but you know, obviously stylistically, you know, you think of him as a running threat, and they did a pretty good job there. So what do you think out of the we'll see out of the Baltimore offense?
Speaker 3: Well, I worry about stroking your ego too much as a Ravens fan, but I do feel like this offense is getting to be pretty close to unstoppable. I mean, the threat that Derrick Henry poses for them as a runner has just made Lamar even that much more efficient and dangerous as a passer. And I didn't really realize the extent to which Lamar has been lighting it up as a passer lately. Since the start of October, Lamar is averaging three hundred and one point eight passing yards per game and has thrown for at least two hundred and eighty yards in each of those six games. Like he's putting up monster passing numbers and always gives you a little something as a runner to at least a little something, if not more than a little something. So man like Lamar has just been you rolled Yatzi if you drafted Lamar to be your quarterback this year. And it's just such a fun offense. Like if they can just you know, I hate to say it, where them, but like Super Bowl favorites, if they can just find a tournique for their pass tease.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can just be a middling pass defense they can have in the offense. It's it's the advanced stats too, right, like DVOA has them historically high. I think Aaron Schottz said that Lamar's like his deva version of like a passing value metric Dyaar. I think it is is like the gap between him and number two is like wider than the gap of teen two and like player thirteen or so, that's I'm kind of butchering the stab, but it's something like that where he's just been passing alone has been amazing. De bro any other thoughts in this passing attack Deontay Johnson revenge game?
Speaker 5: Maybe No?
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, I think it's so funny that everybody like thought that Mike Tomlin was throwing shade at Deontay Johnson or the at least they tried to fire people up about that. Deontay Johnson ran two routes last week, Like Mike Tomlin's not telling any lies, Like you got to be on the field for me to worry about defensive game planning against you, and Deontay hasn't done that to this point. But the big thing I'd like to talk about worn just real quick, is that I'll own some of my previous statements about Monkin and this passing offense earlier in the season. They have really found their direction. They have really found their way. I think a lot of that has to do not just Lamar playing awesome, not just the so many weapons around him. I think the offensive line figuring it out and finding their way has really helped this offense to be more functional, and it's really taken into another level. Mark Andrews, whether we want to talk about like his health maybe, like which has not been talked about, like the Ravens haven't come out and said like he was limited to start the season. We've seen a very different usage from Mark Andrews, especially last week, in the last few weeks. But this is arguably the best offense in football right now. Like, they have so many ways to beat you, they have so many different weapons, and quietly, Rashad Bateman is bawling the hell out man like he is looking like the player that I thought he was when he was a prospect. Finally healthy, his roles changed in this offense. I mean, their defense is terrible, but dude, you're gonna have to score thirty to thirty five points to freaking beat Baltimore right now.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's even arguable that this is the best offense in football right now. Well the last that you never know, this team has had their struggles in January certainly, Like I'm not going to come out here and say they're Super Bowl favorites or anything like Fitz was alluding to. But as of right now, I don't think there's a case against them as the best offense in football just with what Lamar is doing, not that there aren't other good offenses, and the Steelers offense has been playing better too, especially since Russell Wilson kind of took over. I want to ask you guys quickly just on the other side of this one, because a lot of people have talked about Russell Wilson great matchup, this past defense stinks, and they're right. However, the two kind of areas where the Ravens struggle most. And obviously I watch a lot of Ravens defensive plays middle of the field where Russell Wilson does not throw, and the Steelers don't make most of their hay or these elite wide receiver ones Jamar Chase Seeding, Lamb Rashi Rice when you're healthy, DeVante Adams in week two. Those are the guys that have really burned the Ravens or the middle of the field guys, and that's not really what the Steelers have unless you put George Pickens in that category, which I think he's still a tier or two below those guys. So, deebro, do we think that we're maybe overrating this matchup for Russell Wilson given stylistically how they play.
Speaker 2: No, I mean I understand like Russell Wilson hasn't seen the field maybe since in the middle of the field since high school. But regardless of that, I think they'll be fine this week. I mean, like, dude, George Pickens can get it done. Mike Williams. I think that Mike Williams and his role in this offense and how much he plays this week, I think is going to play a big role, a big role on how well Russell Wilson plays as far as his ceiling outcome. But Dude, Russell Wilson's played extremely well in the sense of like he's getting it done. I do think a lot of it is. I think there's a regression coming for Russell Wilson. I don't think it happens this week because if you look at like a lot of his yards per attempt, all the different stuff, he looks really freaking good, Like he's thirty yards per attempt amongst forty one qualifying quarterbacks, but the other like threading the need old type of accurate stuff, accuracy stuff like he's thirty fifth and Cpoe he's fortieth and highly accurate throw rates. So there's a regression and like a down game coming for Russell Wilson, But I do not think that it happens this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fits. I guess it comes down to, in terms of the way I'm framing it, how you viewed George Pickens, if he is kind of that alpha guy that can really take advantage of this Ravens defense, because if not, then it reminds me a lot of the Bills offense stylistically, and that was in offense that the Ravens defense actually shut down this year. But again, if you think Pickens is playing at that high of the level, then that kind of changes the calculation. What do you think, Well, I've.
Speaker 3: Got Pickens top ten, but we know there's always bust in that Boomer bust profile. You never know, like he could give you the two catch game that the game where he for whatever reason doesn't seem particularly inspired.
Speaker 5: But it's funny, worm. I know you've been talking.
Speaker 3: About the soft pink underbelly of the Ravens pass defense the middle of the field a lot, and it inspired me to bet the over on Calvin Austin receiving yardage at twenty and a half yards because I figure if they are if Russ does choose to attack the middle of the field, which debatable, he does prefer throwing the boundaries, no question. Maybe Austin is the guy who does some of that damage. So I kind of like that. But bet it's interesting though. The Steelers are this run heavy team. They've run on fifty three point three percent of their offensive snaps this year, and the Ravens great against the run, not so good against the pass. Do the Steelers stick to their guns and run the ball or do they open things up and let Ross cook? But please, Worm, do not ask me to go spelunking. And Arthur Smith's brain don't want to go there.
Speaker 1: Kyle Hamilton also, I don't think he's gonna play, or if he does, he's gonna be really limited. And if that really helps the screen game, if the Steelers want to try and take advantage of that. So yeah, a bad defense getting worse in Baltimore. By the way, Just the last thing, I think forty eight and a half points is too high for the total on DraftKings, you do, I think that's I think that's way too high. I like the under on that for sure.
Speaker 2: How do they not get there though, Like because it do do the Steelers not put it up because we know the Ravens are gonna put up twenty five twenty eight points.
Speaker 1: I don't know that the Ravens Twitlers kink gets the Ravens Steelers is almost always lower scoring. Again, like Tomlin has done really well against Lamar, I worry about TJ. Watt going up against the right side of Theravens offensive line is worse than the left. I worry about TJ walk going up against the right side. I know they lost Highsmiths, but they get her big back. I just don't think the Ravens are going to get thirty points twenty eight points in this one. And like I said, I worry that stylistically, the Steelers like are not the best matchup for what the Ravens. The one the few things that the Ravens defense can do. I worry that that's what the Steelers are going to try and go up against. So I mean, if this total was like in the mid forties or low forties, Like I'm not saying it should be in the thirties or anything like that, but forty eight and a half, like almost close to fifty points like, I just think that's too high.
Speaker 3: Personally, it's hard to fathom for you as this. You know, the fan is used to these Ravens Steelers game Flacko versus Roethlisberger sixteen to thirteen.
Speaker 5: A lot of field goals could be different, though this.
Speaker 1: Time A lot A lot of the advanced analytic guys like the over in this one. So I might be proven wrong, and maybe this is just my kind of fan narrative peeking through, but yeah, I just I saw that number and I did a double take.
Speaker 2: You're just trying to keep expectations for your team, and Jack, that's all you're doing.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's get the fits this Steve Packers is that Bears fits. We're gonna talk about Chicago side of things, though, any more interest in the Bears offensive players now that Shane Waldron is out. What do you think our expectations should be?
Speaker 5: Uh low?
Speaker 3: Yeah, not a lot of hope. DeAndre Swift is playable, but that's it. I mean, the Bear's passing game is a train rack right now. The offensive line is bad and banged up. Caleb is holding onto the ballway too long. He took nine sacks last week against the Patriots. In the three games since the Bears Week seven by Caleb has completed fifty point five percent of his passes and has averaged one hundred and fifty six passing yards per game and four point nine yards per attempt. Like he has just been lost and it's gonna take more than a week to fix it.
Speaker 1: Debro, what do you think.
Speaker 2: I I'll echo everything that fits, he said, Like, it's you play DeAndre Swift if you got him, probably the pass catcher. I feel best about that as the best matchup is probably cole Commit honestly, but I don't want to play any of these Bears pass catchers. You sit all of them, Like Kayleb Williams looked terrible. It's it and people, I'm not saying that Shane Waldron made a good offense, but we really need to understand and lay a lot of this at the feet of Kayleb Williams too. And dude, this I threw a lot of this out there, like I'm not I don't want I want him to succeed. I want him to play well and I want him to have a really awesome career. Like the talent is definitely there, but playing on schedule, not running in seventeen circles, like not trying to make everything a home run play. A lot of these bad habits you could see on his twenty twenty three film at USC and it's and it's not changed, and it's like, dude, like you can't get away with all that kind of stuff, Like that can't be like that kind of secret sauce is great when you need to go out there and make a play, but that cannot be how you were attacking every single snap in every game.
Speaker 1: You famously hated him during the draft process.
Speaker 2: Didn't you. He was like QV three, don't God, No, I wasn't insane, but like I had him as my TV three and like during the process people hated that. They were like, ah, this is all just like hot Muda, and I'm like, no, Like I'm just acknowledging that there was a larger or a wider range of outcomes for Caleb Williams than I think some of the talk was about him. Now. I still think that the upside is still there for him, but there's a lot of stuff he's going to need to clean up, and like systematically, they're going to have to change how how an offense runs or is built around what he does well and what.
Speaker 1: He struggles with classic Debros. They're really clapping his hate.
Speaker 5: Yeah it was.
Speaker 3: It was a good call by Debro for sure. I mean he might have totally whiffed one McCarthy over Drake May, but got to give him credit for Caleb Williams.
Speaker 2: JJ's coming from that receipt next year fancying. I know you don't want to give any Vikings love, but he's coming.
Speaker 1: From Barticlear with how good Drake May has looked just quickly scaled one to ten fits long term concern for Caleb Williams five five, Debra.
Speaker 5: Somewhere in the middle.
Speaker 2: Six and a half. I'm not gonna say seven, but like I'm definitely above the media and like they have to nail this next head coaching higher. If they do not, I mean we're gonna he's gonna go possibly the road of like so many other like young quarterbacks, new offensive system, new play caller, new offensive system, new play caller, and the guy just gets churned through all this different stuff and it ruins him.
Speaker 1: The NFL season is rolling along and the contenders are separating from the pack. The one thing that hasn't changed this season. DraftKings Sportsbook and official sportsbook partner of the NFL, is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Fade to the corner of the end zone, running back breaks through the line, and gallop sixty yards to score. We don't care how they get them. We just want to bet on touchdowns and DraftKings is the best place to do it. Ready to place your first bet, try betting on something simple like a player scoring a touchdown. Go to the DraftKings Sportsbook app and make your pick. The week eleven slate looks absolutely sensational. Kicked off with Commanders Eagles last night. We also get Raven Steelers, as I already mentioned in the early slate Sunday, then Bill's Chiefs in the late afternoon, and we top it off with Joe Burrow versus Justin Herbert on Sunday Night Football. I cannot wait for these matchups. Every one of those games has a spread of three and a half or smaller and a total of forty eight and a half or higher, except ironically Bill's Chiefs. Plus they all have major implications in the playoff picture. Odds and lines are subject to change, of course, but this slate rules whichever game you bet. Here's a reason for new customers to do a touchdown dance of their own. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draftings sports Book the number one place to bet touchdowns. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app and use code Fantasy Pros. That's Code Fantasy Pros for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if your bet wins. When you BETU just five bucks only on Draftings, The Crown is yours.
Speaker 6: Gambling problem call one eight hundred gambler In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and why, or text hope and why four six seven, three six nine.
Speaker 1: In Connecticut.
Speaker 6: Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, VOYD and Ontario Bonus penzkspire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNNG dot co slash ft ball.
Speaker 1: Debro Vikings at Titans. Is Calvin Ridley back in the circle of trust for fantasy managers? He has eight or more targets in every game since the week five by and his last three games include ten catches for one hundred and forty three yards, five catches for seventy three yards, and five catches for eighty four yards and two touchdowns.
Speaker 2: In terms of his weekly floor being higher, yes, based off the volume, Do I feel rosy about rolling him out there every week? No, It's still a Will Levis led offense. You're still giving that type of target quality on a weekly basis, which is not good, and the backup is not any better and Mason Rudolph. So the big thing I want to highlight about Calvin Ridley this week is that the coverage matchup specifically for him, is gonna be tough. He's been much much better this year against single high Minnesota runs too high at the highest rate in the freaking NFL. Against too high, Calvin Ridley one point four yards per route run. So I think the target volume is going to be there. I don't think the big day is going to be there for Calvin Ridley, and I mean again like purple Hayes baby, Like do we think that Minnesota Vikings defense is going to make Will Levis's life a living hell this week? That's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: Fitz, What do you think based on the rankings I'm looking at here when their last updated, you are several spots higher than debro on Calvin Ridley. So are you expecting a bigger day than he is?
Speaker 3: I am, And maybe the efficiency is down a little bit against you know, this Vikings team, But the Vikings have allowed a lot of receiving yardage to wide receivers. And over the last three weeks, not only has Calvin Ridley had let's see, three hundred yards in his last three games, I care more about the target chair it's thirty four percent over his last three games. Like he is a true alpha receiver. Now it's amazing. Like a month ago, you could not start either Calvin Ridley or DeAndre Hopkins in fantasy and now they're both like solid wide receiver twos, Like guys you want to get into your starting lineup every week. So yeah, like for me, he's back in the circle of trust, and we talked about this on the starts at show Worm. There are a lot of fantasy managers who have a lot of scar tissue related to Calvin Ridley, and you know you just got to pick that scab and roll with them, man, Like this isn't a true alpha receiver right now.
Speaker 2: The best way that I guess, the best parallel that I can make about my feelings about Calvin Ridley, I look at his situation and I look at Jacoby meyer situation, and I think they are EXAs exactly the same, Like both of them are going to see twenty eight to thirty percent target shares, both are going to see a ton of volume. Ridley's just had the big games, whereas Myers is seeing the same target volume, same bad quarterback play, but really just walk away with the big games lately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I he's one of those guys that I have scar tissue from for sure. Deever, do you have like a player that has burned you enough times on starting them in the wrong weeks? Is there one that comes to mind for you? Because really's not that.
Speaker 2: Short list for me? Really's on the short list for that the guy that I feel like I haven't gotten right nearly enough. Like I pegged the really big game that he had against New England, did not see the one against the JSN has been flummencing, flummixing me this this year, Like I feel like I got the one big game against New England right, but the other one I totally whiffed on. So yeah, it's been when do you feel good about playing him?
Speaker 1: Let's go to Browns at Saints. And we didn't really talk about this guy on the start six shoh. I wasn't on the waiver wire stuff in the early part of the week. But I know a lot of people on Sunday we're talking about we cannot actually in good conscience recommend this guy. But I have to ask, considering the game he's coming off of, are we starting Marquez Valdez Gantling coming off his three catch game for one hundred and nine yards and two touchdowns? Fits where are you ranking MVS?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: He's outside the top fifty for me, not too far outside the top fifty. I've just I've seen too much of the MVS show in Green Bay. There are moments, but there's also a lot of misery, and it's just it's always going to be a wide range of outcomes for him because the target counts are unpredictable and usually on the lower side, and he has this high average depth of target, so they're going to be shot play opportunities for him. And when he cashes in a couple like he did last week, it looks glorious. But then he's gonna let one clang off his hands. They're gonna be a couple that the connection just isn't on targets. So no, I don't think you can start him with any comfort level. I gotta say, though, Debro as a Saints fan, for all his warts, Derek Carr throws a really pretty deep ball.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: It does like that guy can spin it.
Speaker 2: It's one of the few freaking things he does well.
Speaker 1: Debra, what do you think about MVS this week?
Speaker 2: I've got him as a wide receiver four. I got him at wide receiver forty seven. I agree with pretty much everything fits, he said. The one thing I'll I'll add here on MBS is to the point of like fits he talking about like okay, as far as that the high average up target the reason I'm higher than FITZI and I have him as a wide receiver four and I think there is a ceiling outcome this week is because the correlation is true is you play MBS versus teams that suck, versus deep balls that are bad versus deep ball passing. And the Browns quietly have been terrible versus that, Like they're allowing the fifth highest passing yards or deep passing yards and they've allowed the seventh highest deep passer rating. And speaking of Derek Carr's deep ball's good. And so I think there is a ceiling opportunity for MBS. But if you're playing him, just know that the reality of him getting you sixteen points are saying, like you know, two for eighty, the reality of him getting you one for five as far as like one reception five yards is just as real as the ceiling outcome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think there's really much more to add on mvs. Obviously, great game last week, Still only three catches. He's wide receiver fifty one an ECR right now for a half PPR. So he broke a couple of spots higher, but not like he's aggressively ahead of consensus on this one. We're all kind of on the same page here. Let's go to Seahawks at forty nine ers. Obviously good game for the NFC West, the late Slate, the late afternoon slate, not just Bill's Chiefs. It's all some really interesting games here. We'll get to all of them. Seahawks Niners are the first one. Though Christian McCaffrey returned last week, wasn't super efficient running the ball, did have six catches for I think sixty something yards. I forgot to write that down. What did you do you think of his return in week ten? De bro and what are your expectations for him this weekend beyond? Is he back to a I mean you're starting him obviously, but is he back to a set and forget it, top three, top five running back?
Speaker 2: I think he is based off of the volume and Fitzy nailed this. I was more tentative last week. Fitzy was all over this the entire week, like, if he comes back, he's coming back to his his role. They're not going to limit him. And I was I was wrong. I was absolutely wrong, dude. He played eighty eight percent of the snaps. He had nineteen touches, like.
Speaker 1: Six catches with sixty eight yards. By the way, was the number.
Speaker 2: RB ten for the week and he I mean that was basically with a if you because he didn't score a touchdown, I'm not wrong in that, right, Guys, Like if he scores a touchdown, he's a top three option for the freaking week. So I will say that he did look like a guy that was in his first game back, Like the receiving utility is always going to be there, like he could roll out of his roll out of the bed and like get three for forty through the air. But like the fact that in the early downs he didn't force any mistackles and he only got one point four to six yards up to contact per attempt, I think is more indicative of where he's at right now. So volume, touchdown equity, past game role, all those things a gonna be awesome, But I think that we're still gonna have to see, like he's gonna be rounding into form now. Seattle could make him look amazing this week because their run defense is bottom five, so they're probably gonna boost a lot of these tackle breaking metrics for him.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 1: Fits CMC is back at RB one in ECR, so everybody kind of saw with anything to seed and slide him right back in that spot. Even ahead of guys who've been doing it all year, like Derek Henry, like Saquon Barkley, who we already saw play last night. You know, they're all behind Christian McCaffrey right now in the rankings, and so were you just kind of full steam ahead as if he had never been hurt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's my RB one. I did move him.
Speaker 3: I initially had Saquon RB one, and regretfully I moved McCaffrey ahead of him. Kyle Shanahan just can't resist giving CMC more touches than a man of his stature should probably be getting. But yeah, I thought it was gonna be like fifteen or sixteen touches last week. It was actually nineteen. We're rolling with him, and uh oh, by the way, you also have to roll with Debo in this matchup. Deebo just crucifies the Seahawks whenever he plays them. Like over his last four games, Debo has been over one hundred receiving yards in three of them, and I think his low watermark was like seventy eight yards.
Speaker 5: Like, Deebo just destroys Seattle.
Speaker 2: Debro.
Speaker 1: You mentioned that one of your maybe scar t issue guys is Jackson Smith and Jig. But where are you ranking him this week in this matchup with DK Metcalf likely returning.
Speaker 2: I've got him as a wide receiver thirty four. I think he's gonna get a lot of targets, but I don't think he's gonna I don't know what he's gonna do very much with them. DK Metcalf is going to be the primary option. And this all that comes back to, like again, the coverages, Like since Week four, forty nine ers have had fifty five percent of the defensive snap's have been single high. The the target share re rearly really moves in the direction of DK Metcalf when Seattle faces a single high and Jackson, Smith and Jig, but has not been great, I mean one point twenty five yards per route run. San Francisco has also been very good against slot wide receivers, like eleventh fewest fantasy points per game. So I think he's gonna We're gonna see one of those kind of four or say five catches for fifty type of days out of JSM this week.
Speaker 1: By the way, is there anything official on Metcalf? I mean, I know we're all like very much assuming he's back this week.
Speaker 2: I didn't see he practiced in fold, so I mean, I think he could be a full.
Speaker 1: I just want to make sure I didn't do anything. Yeah, fits, I mean the last time we saw JSN, he looked really good and looked like he was deserving of getting a whole lot more workload. But that was without DK Metcalf. So where are you ranking him this week?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: One hundred and eighty yards in the two touchdowns against the Rams, And I want to be optimistic because that looked spectacular, But I'm pretty much right where Dee broy is. I've got a mid wide receiver thirty three. The thing is, he's played seven games with DK Metcalf this year. He is top fifty one yards in just one of those seven games.
Speaker 2: That was the Patriots game. I think, right, I think so, And.
Speaker 1: Where you guys are ranking DK Metcalf doesn't change based on the last thing we saw from JSN. Right, you think he's still solidified enough that whatever JSN does isn't going to impact him. Or do you think maybe they tried and split that difference a little bit more.
Speaker 2: DK Metcalf's the alpha this passing at Tech. I got my I agree.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to ask, because again JSN does look amazing.
Speaker 2: Last time we saw where do you have DK this week? FITZI fourteen?
Speaker 3: That might be a little might be a little too low, but you know he's a guy.
Speaker 5: You're unquestionably starting in ECR.
Speaker 1: He is wide receiver thirteen, so right in that same spot, guys, Low testosterone effects about thirty percent of adult men in America. Are you feeling the drag of fatigue, noticing a dip in muscle mass, or sensing a slump in libido? If so, it's time to get your testosterone levels tested. If you have low T. Kaisa Treks is an FDA approved pill that's changing the game in testosterone replacement therapy. In fact, Kaisatrecs restored testosterone levels in nearly nine out of ten clinical study participants, and its unique formulation bypasses the liver to avoid liver damage. It's time to break free from injections, pellets, and gels. Choose Kaisa TRECs and take a step toward being the hero of your life again. To see if you qualify, visit kisatrecks dot com and take the low T quiz today. That's kyz Atrix dot Com by prescription only. Kisatrex as a controlled substance, it can be a target of abuse. Kisatrex is not for use some pregnant women or men with prostate or breast cancer. Safety and efficacy in those younger than eighteen is not known. Tell your doctor about all medical conditions and medications. Serious side effects could include increased blood pressure, worsening prostate symptoms, increased risk of prostate cancer, blood clots and the legs or lungs, decrease sperm count, liver problems, enlarged or painful breasts, and breathing problems while you sleep. Common side effects include swelling of the ankle's, feet, or body, increased red blood cell count, and increase in prostate specific antigen or ps PSA is a test used to detect prostate cancer. Report these symptoms to your doctor. Call your doctor to learn more about Kaisa treks. For questions or more information, visit www dot kaisatrekx dot com or call one eight three three nine four nine five zero four zero. All right, guys, Falcons at Broncos. Broncos defense looks more like their usual strong cells against Kansas City than they had the week before. In Baltimore. Do you have any concerns for the top Falcons players in this matchup given how well the Broncos defense has played recently.
Speaker 3: Fits So, I don't know if we get smash games from Kirk Cousins, Drake London, Darnell Mooney, Kyle Pitts, But I don't know if anyone can stop be Jean Robinson right now. I don't really have any concerns for him. He has been just so impressive, so so good lately. He's averaging ninety two point six rushing yards over his last five games and five point three yards per carry. Just watching him like he is one of the smartest runners in the league. Just the way he sets up his blocks and knows exactly when to pump the brakes a little bit and when to punch the gas. It's just he's become such a fun guy to watch, and now the Falcons are finally like giving him the sort of workload he deserves a guy befitting his talent. I think over those last five games he's averaged something like seventeen point six rushing yards per game, Like that should be pretty much the floor for him every week. This guy needs to get at least sixteen or seventeen carries weekend week out.
Speaker 1: De bro, what do you think?
Speaker 2: I think Bjon is the truth. Since Week six, the RB one in fantasy by a decent margin two point six fantasy points per game. Just Bijon has been amazing. He hasn't scored less than twenty one point five Fantasy points in PPR setting over these last five games. So I echo everything fits just said. I think that looking at this matchup, I think this game points specifically to two two players being or should be the focal point for how Atlanta attacks Denver, and that is Bijon, that is also Kyle Pitts. The secondary for Denver has been very, very good. The coverage structure for them is really leans itself to Kyle Pitts. They run Denver runs single high almost fifty nine percent of the defensive snaps Kyle Pits versus single high two point eight three yards per route run. So you're staying away from the good corners specifically, and I mean that's gonna lead me right into Drake London. Dude, I don't know. I have gone back and forth so much about where the hell am I going to rank Drake London for this week. I have him at wide receiver twenty four right now, I really want to push him into wide receiver three territory. And I know people are gonna say, like that is an overreaction, but before I really I really want to know where you have him this week, FITZI. But before we get to that, like, I just got to bring this up. Man, Like the Week one matchup that he had against Joey Porter, I think we see shades of that this week. Patrick Sirsan is going to shadow him. That is going to happen. And in Week one, Joey Porter followed drake Lonnon on sixty five percent of his routes. Drake Lonnon had one catch and seven receptions. Patrick Scsan has shadowed five times this season, following a wide receiver on at least sixty percent of the routes. None none of those wide receivers have surpassed thirty receiving yards in his primary coverage and zero touchdowns with certain shadowed them. So like, I am hugely worried about Drake len I'm like, he's got a score this week to maybe even be like a wide receiver three. But Fitzy, am I overreacting here.
Speaker 3: I'm maybe not as positive as you are that London is going to be shadowed by Sirtan Like I know, pff, I think they're projecting Darnell Mooney to actually run more rout since is the coverage of Cirtan than than I don't know if that's right. Like, it wouldn't shock me if London did get the shadow. I've got him in wide receiver fifteen, and it's mostly that I don't really like any of the options after about wide receiver thirteen or fourteen, like Metcalf, and then things go down hell fast after that.
Speaker 2: He shadowed Metcalf, Mike Evans, George Pickens, and Garrett Wilson on at least sixty percent of the routes. He followed Myers on fifty percent of his routes, and nobody, nobody, you know, he didn't shadow anybody outside of that. But that's that's a freaking impressive list of good dudes that he just shut down.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the game of the week, Chiefs at Bills, one of the games of the season. Rather than trying to identify one question to analyze in this game, I wanted to kind of let you guys have a chance to pick one player who you think in this game will outperform expectations, and one player who you think in this game will underperform expectations. And by the way, while we were recording, it was announced that Dalton Kincaid is officially out for this game. That as well fits I'll start with you here. Pick one player who will outperform expectations and one player who will underperform.
Speaker 3: Then I guess I gotta steal Dawson Knox from Debro just like that's the guy. Like Kincaid is out and the Chiefs have given up the most receiving yards in the league to tight ends, it just seems like, you know, plus Amari Cooper, we don't really know about his status. It seems like he's tracking to play with his wrist injury, but like he's said, it gives him some difficulty catching the ball, So if that turns out to be a problem. We know Keon Coleman's not playing for the Bills, so I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Dawson Knox with like five or six catches for fifty plus yards underperform James Cook like the Chiefs run Dye has just been lights out fifty two point six rushing yards per game allowed to running backs, three point two yards per carry allowed to running backs, third in the league in DVOA against the run, and Cook's probably gonna need rushing volume to uh, you know, make his bones in fantasy this week. He doesn't always get it. He's had twelve or fewer carries in four of his nine games.
Speaker 5: So far this season.
Speaker 1: Do you throw what you think?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The Dawson Knox call, I mean right now with the newsworm, I just moved Dawson Knox up to tight end twelve, and I mean people are going to say that's too high, bro, Like, come on, like.
Speaker 5: I had I had him at te twelve already. Yep, you bro.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, he all I needed was the confirmation that he was going to be their starter this week. That's all I was waiting for. I think he's going to crush. The other guy that I will highlight here is Khalil Shakir. I've got him. Where's the ECR at right now? On him? Worm? Because I'm kind of curious, like I haven't looked and seen that I want to be above, massively above consensus on him.
Speaker 1: See the ECR has him at wide receiver twenty six.
Speaker 2: I've got him at wide receiver fifteen this week. And anybody that thinks that's crazy, dude, anybody that thinks that crazy, that's crazy has not been reading the primer and has not seen what Kansas City has done versus slot receivers, Like they're allowing the fourth highest receiving yards per game and the second highest fantasy points per game to opposing slot wide receivers. Coverage matchup is as it's immaculate, like you could not draw up a better coverage matchup for Khalil Shakir, like Kansas City has the third highest rate of too high against too high this year Khalil Shakir since Week seven, since basically he has been thrust into this high volume roll against too high since week seven, thirty percent target chare for Khalil Shakir forty percent first read here like, so Josh Allen when he drops back this week, it's going to be I'm looking for Shakir, where's he at? Okay, Dawson Knox, where are you at? That's the two reads every single time, and and Fitzied nailed this. I have nothing else to add on James Cook bad matchup. I'm worried about him.
Speaker 1: What about on the Chief side, because you guys both picked both players on the Bill side. Is there anybody in the Chief side that you think will either outperform or underperform expectations this week?
Speaker 2: Dude, I want to be above consensus. Where where's DeAndre Hopkins in ECR right now?
Speaker 1: Hopkins is at wide receiver twenty one.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've got him at wide receiver fourteen, And I really think that, you know, we look at the name of the Bills on paper and we say, wow, it's a past defense to stay away from. They've shown some kind of cracks in the pavement over the last few weeks. Since Week five, they've allowed the tenth most Fantasy points per game to perimeter wide receivers. I think Hopkins is set up for a quietly like really really good game like and that that also flows over to Patrick Mahomes like. I don't know if people realize this is a quiet, like damn good spot for both of them.
Speaker 1: If it's any thoughts on the Chief side.
Speaker 3: Quickly, yeah, I mean, I'm not My concern about Hopkins te Bro is if Juju is coming back and they put Juju back in that slot roll that Rashi Rice roll, is there going to be the sort of target count we want for DeAndre Hopkins?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, is he going to get Pepper in the same way if Juju is back? And like, I don't expect Juju to be getting a full Rashi Rice target load now that you know Kelsey has been taken out of moth balls and Hopkins is there. But I do wonder if targets maybe get chopped up a little and we can't count on Hopkins for even like seven or eight targets.
Speaker 2: The biggest pushback I have on Juju right now is I don't think in his first game back, as much as he's dealt with hamstring issues, I don't think he's gonna be a full time player. So I think we you know, it's a valid concern. I think in the next like two to three weeks, I don't think he's gonna be a full time player. This week, I think he's probably gonna see like a thirty to forty percent route share. I think they're probably gonna mix him in with Justin Watson this week. So that's that's probably just the difference in how we how we're viewing this week's outlook.
Speaker 1: Bengals at Chargers. Before we get to the key question for Sunday Night's matchup, I want to ask you guys about your Uber Eats Sunday Night Meals of the week debro. What must order food gets you reaching for your Uber Eats app for great game day deals when you think of Los Angeles?
Speaker 2: Dude, I know we went back and forth on this and we were like, Okay, what are we Who am I going to talk about? Like I almost kind of went to my go to here, but I have to bring up Pink's hot dogs like that. That was the go to for me. Like, dude, I know, hot dogs like are kind of the ick for a lot of people. But a good freaking chili dog there's I just it's one of my comfort food. Man.
Speaker 1: So, like I was shacked. Dog that you dropped in slack is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Oh my dude, it's ridiculous. A nine inch stretch dog with onions, mustard and freaking onion rings on it, specifically four of them for all of his championship rings. I was like, oh, I just I mean give me three of them. I'm in heaven. I'm in heaven.
Speaker 1: I actually can't stand onion rings. For the record, fits what is your game, Dame de Old in Los Angeles.
Speaker 5: I'm going to hear about the onion ring thing in a second word.
Speaker 3: But so normally my answers are are pretty carnivore friendly. But I do appreciate a good chopped salad, and I know Los Angeles is the birthplace of the chopped salad, and there's some places in town that do it really well.
Speaker 1: The correct answer for Los Angeles is street tacos, and that's what I will be picking. I am a fairly picky eater, as evidenced by the onion rings, so I'm like pretty particular about what I have in my tacos. But the style of street tacos is particularly in the place like la is just like one of the best foods on earth.
Speaker 2: So I got boo this man when this gets posted to YouTube, Boo this man on his onion ring take. I got it has to happen.
Speaker 1: Well, I just don't like that.
Speaker 2: I don't even know, like I'm gonna have like gut through the rest of this show just to deal with that take.
Speaker 5: I don't like onion what's the beef with onion rings?
Speaker 2: It's the idice.
Speaker 1: I don't like onions. I don't like that. So remember, as we've talked about before, I don't have a sense of smell, so texture is very important to me. And when I bite into an onion, it feels like even like a small piece of an onion, like the chopped up or whatever. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me, Like I just can't see. Is it like the crunchy like or I just don't like the texture of onions. I don't know what onions and tomatoes are like, the two big ones that like, and they're in a lot of stuff, which is unfortunate. But yeah, that's that's my only beef with onion rings.
Speaker 2: Now, it's not unfortunate for you because you're not eating.
Speaker 1: The style of onion rings is great. I'm sure you know anything fried is awesome, but yeah, the the onion itself.
Speaker 2: Not for me.
Speaker 1: There, you guys have it or Uber Eats Sunday Night meals of the week, street tacos for me, the shack Dog for Debro, and a chopped salad for fits. Uber Eats has the best game day deals all season. Long order now for game day, just please leave out the onions the list.
Speaker 2: It's making me feel like I need to make healthier life choices. I'm gonna say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, going to a salad. The list of quarterbacks playing better than Joe Burrow and Justin Herbert right now is quite short, and they are ranked back to back in ECR for Week eleven. Who do you like better for this Sunday night football matchup? Fits? And I will note T Higgins is expected to play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's got to be Burrow, Not so much because of Higgins, simply because the Chargers will take the air out of the ball if they can. It is a Greg Roman offense, after all, Whereas Burrow is gonna throw and throw a lot his pass attempts the last three games thirty seven, thirty nine, and fifty six. So yeah, like that's how the Bengals roll, like they are gonna fire away on you, and you know, the Chargers kind of want to be a little more buttoned down, buttoned down with their offense.
Speaker 1: Debro, what do you think I think we might see another shootout similar to what we saw from the Bengals on Thursday night last week.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna be a shootout. I definitely go. I'm going Burrow. I think he's arguably playing the best football of his career right now. I've gonna make QB six. I got Herbert a QB eight. I think that the Bengals, if they do what we all think they're going to do in this game, and they're gonna put up points and they're gonna score, and they're going to pass, it's going to force the Chargers out of their comfort zone. They're not going to be able to They're not going to be able to run the ball. I think as effectively as a lot of people think that they're going to in this one. Cincinnati's run defense has quietly been much better since Week five. They're allowing the fifth lowest explicive run rate, twelfth lowest misstackle rate, and yards are to contact per attempt. So I think that this run defense has gotten better, and the matchup itself, Herbert's going to have to take to the air man. And this is also I'm going to issue my apology letter to FITZI here with Will Disley again surprising tight end ones for the week. I have Will Disley inside my top twelve f.
Speaker 1: It's this quarterback matchup is too good for a salad. I know that you are any deed healthier as to get older, So who am I to judge your diet? But eight Bura Herbert that deserves meat and grease and sow it deserves street tacos is really what it is?
Speaker 3: Good chill we have we have eaten meals together where you know that I'm not any sort of health food not like there's no mistake.
Speaker 1: What do we combine for about nine burgers in Canton this year at Georgia's exactly I've seen fits.
Speaker 2: He put down some food, man, Dude, didn't it? Yeah, it's impressive.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's go to Texas at Cowboys Monday Night Football to wrap things up on a scale of one to ten, Debro, what is your panic level for Ceede lamb Fantasy manager's rest of season? After he had twenty one yards on ten targets in his first start with Cooper Rush at quarterback.
Speaker 2: We're going full spinal tap. I'm kicking it up to eleven eleven. I did wow, Cooper Rush is terrible and there's nothing Trey Lance is not any better? Uh So, yeah, I've I've had two big conundrums this week about rankings. It's where where the heck do I put Drake London? And how many wide receivers do I stack above CD Lamb? Like right now I've got Ceedee Lamb as wide receiver twenty seven. And this is not a Ceedee Lamb problem. This is a Cooper Rush problem. And Dallas's offense is I mean, we're going to talk about not want to start any pass catchers from Chicago or possibly Jacksonville this week. I don't want to start anybody from freaking Dallas. Dude, Cooper Rush. I mean like he finished last week with negative Fantasy points. He did not even cross one hundred passing yards. How do we feel any better about Ceede Lamb this week? I'm moving forward.
Speaker 1: I can't wide receiver seventeen and ECR debro too high to lower.
Speaker 2: It's way too freaking high.
Speaker 1: That's what do you think?
Speaker 3: I've actually got him one spot a higher ed wide receiver sixteen, and my panic meter might be broken because I'm getting the same five reading that I had for Caleb Williams. I might have to unplug it and plug it back in.
Speaker 2: Did you turn it off?
Speaker 3: We'll turn it back on fancy maybe maybe things are going to continue to be bad for Lamb, Like we can't rule that out. But and I mentioned this before, possibly on the show. When Dak Prescott got hurt early in the twenty twenty two season and Cooper Rush had to make five starts, Lamb averaged six point two catches and seventy six yards in those five games. So those are good numbers. He had a couple of touchdowns in those five games. That's at least a little bit of reason to hold out hope for Ceedee Lamb.
Speaker 2: I will say that the schedule right now for Dallas is horrible, like with Houston and Washington. The next two weeks, especially if Lattimore gets healthy, he does open up that Ceedee Lamb probably has much better days. Like I'll be ranking him as a wide receiver two in weeks probably thirteen through fifteen. They get the Giants, the Bengals, and then the Panthers and then the Buccaneers in six week sixteen, But do they get the Philadelphia Eagles in week seventeen. So I don't know how anybody's going to start him in the fantasy championship week.
Speaker 1: By the way, we're about to wrap up, but just because you always give me a hard time for not doing older movies. I have seen this as Spinal Tap. It is good. It is not my favorite of the to for guest mockumentaries, It's like probably my third favorite. Best In Show is the best one of those, and I think A Mighty wind Is is maybe even better than the Spinal Tap. They're all very good. I love those movies, but I have seen Spinal Tap.
Speaker 2: Did your mom make you watch those movies while she was in town? No? She did, nice to be asked.
Speaker 1: No, my best friend in high school growing up was very into those Best and Show was the first one I saw that movie.
Speaker 2: He was thinking it too, and then.
Speaker 1: I saw a bunch of the other ones from there. So if those are great movies, I would strongly recommend them if anybody hasn't seen them. And I just wanted it on record because of how much you bring up the movie stuff I've seen, Fitz. Do you like those movies?
Speaker 2: Your pop culture takes are so bad.
Speaker 5: I do love those movies.
Speaker 3: The mockumentaries are great, but Spinal Taps always going to be my favorite. I mean, they just take every heavy metal trope and it's so good, skew words so well.
Speaker 1: We started the show talking about rock music and we ended up talking about this is spinal tap. That's pretty fitted. We're opp up there for Fits and dee Bro. I'm Ryan warmly thank you everybody for tuning in. Best of luck here in week eleven and we'll see again next week. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy footst. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com, slash review, or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros